Madam Red, the mysterious warden of St. Lilith’s Correctional Facility was waiting in her office for a guest she had not seen in a long time. An old rival of hers. A long time ago, when she was just Serena Johnson, a single mother with a baby at home, she had gone off to a bar to relax and find some solace in her life. She had gotten very drunk. One thing led to another and she ended up in a vicious catfight with another woman. Both were arrested but due to their well off family members, they were instead hauled off to St. Lilith’s as cellmates. They were partnered up and eventually fought their way through other prisoners, guards, the then guard captain and even defeated the then warden of the establishment. Afterwards, they fought each other for the position of the new warden. Serena ended up winning and her rival, Olivia Brooks, became the new guard captain.

However, even after becoming warden, there was one person that Serena could never forget, no matter how hard she tried. Upon discovering her nymphomania after becoming an inmate, Serena always had the hot young police officer who arrested her and Olivia that night. Officer Tamara Colby to be exact. Upon finding her, Serena and Tamara became fast friends and the two quickly disclosed their love of sexfighting to each other. There was only one way this was going to go. Tamara had become Serena’s most persistent rival next to Olivia and today, Serena was expecting her again. They had not had a match in quite some time due to Tamara climbing the ranks and becoming busier and busier, not to mention Serena’s own duties managing the prison. She looked forward to catching up with her old friend/rival, both conversationally and physically.

“Madam Red.” Olivia called out through the intercom as Serena’s desk.

“Yes, Captain Brooks?” Serena asked sweetly.

“Chief Colby is here.” Olivia answered.

“Very good. Send her in.” Serena ordered.

“Yes, ma’am.” Olivia obeyed.

About thirty seconds later, Tamara marched into Serena’s office with a confidant strut in her step.

“It’s been a long time, hasn’t it?” Serena asked.

“Yes, it has.” Tamara agreed. “Do you mind if we converse in your…other room?”

“I was about to suggest that myself.” Serena said.

“Great minds think alike.” Tamara said.

As the two 40 year old beauties walked over towards Serena’s specially designed room for her favorite guests, they couldn’t help but check each other out. They soon found and entered Serena’s luxurious room. As they entered, they eyed up the hot tub and then grinned at each other before stripping down to nothing and then climbing in, moaning at the soothing heat of the water. Tamara’s H-cups and Serena’s DDs lightly floated as they sat within inches of each other. Serena then smiled.

“So, what did you want to discuss with me today, Tammy?” Serena asked playfully. Tamara, on the other hand, gained a more serious expression on her face.

“I think we both know why I’m here, “Madam Red””. Tamara said firmly.

“Oh, you’re no fun today.” Serena mockingly complained. “Is something wrong?”

“No.” Tamara said, obviously lying. Something very much was wrong and has been since last night.

“I can tell you’re lying to me, Tammy.” Serena lectured.

“Just spread your legs so I can fuck your slutty cunt off.” Tamara said firmly.

“When did you become such a frat boy?” Serena asked jokingly. “Besides, it will just end the same way the first nine tries have ended.”

“I’m serious.” Tamara said.

“So am I. I’ve been counting.” Serena said.

“Do I have to pry your legs open myself?” Tamara asked.

“Is that what you wanted to do when you first arrested me and Olivia 12 years ago?” Serena asked.

“Maybe.” Tamara answered.

Tamara flashbacked to that night. She was fresh out of the academy and wanted to make an impression. She just so happened to be patrolling by the bar that night and upon hearing the sounds of the catfight, she went in, found the two culprits and hauled their fine asses in. She was quite enamored with her two beautiful suspects but maintained her professionalism. Little did she know that the feeling was quite mutual. After becoming warden, Serena tracked down the cop that booked her and asked for her. One thing led to another and they became friends and sexual rivals ever since.

“You seem unusually determined today, Tammy.” Serena commented. “I assume you want my title?”

“Nah.” Tamara said. “As much as I’d like to run a prison full of slutty, rich bimbos, the station is where I belong. Besides, who would replace me? You?”

“Fair point.” Serena said.

“Nothing on the line here except our pride as women, Rena.” Tamara said.

“I bet you just want bragging rights for that new squad of yours.” Serena said.

“Why? I’ve already fucked them all at once.” Tamara said. “Thanks for setting up their final exams, by the way.”

“Of course.” Serena said. “Who am I to get in the way of womanly competition? They should be here by now too.”

“Then we have plenty of time to have our…meeting.” Tamara said.

“Very much so.” Serena said. “But seriously, Tammy. You can tell me anything. What’s bothering you?”

“If I tell you, will you shut up and fight me already?” Tamara asked.

“I promise.” Serena said. Tamara then sighed.

“Okay.” Tamara said before explaining to Serena what happened just last night.

The voluptuous redhead looked equally stunned and excited upon hearing the story.

“Wow.” Serena said. “That is…something.”

“Yes.” Tamara said. “Now, your end of the deal. Spread those legs like the incorrigible whore that you are!”

“You don’t want to talk more about it?” Serena asked.

“No! I didn’t come here to talk! I came here to fuck you within an inch of your life!” Tamara said firmly.

“Oh, I see what this is about.” Serena said. “You want to test your skills because what happened spooked you so much.”

“Shut up, you fucking whore!” Tamara yelled.

“It has been five years since our last…meeting.” Serena said. “You wanted to celebrate your promotion to chief and being the youngest chief in your district.”

“Are you gonna fulfill your end of the bargain or not?!” Tamara asked angrily.

“I will. Madam Red is a nympho of her word.” Serena said. “But you know you’ll have to tell your girls about this at some poi-“

Before she could finish her sentence, Tamara then pounced on her in the hot tub. She slammed her tongue straight down Serena’s throat. Taken off guard but quickly getting into the groove of it, Serena kissed back as the two older nymphos wrapped their hands around each other and made out viciously. Their hands were soon buried in each other’s hair as Tamara’s Gs and Serena’s DDs mushroomed together, their nipples penetrating each other’s areolas. They began wrestling each other throughout the hot tub, still not breaking their savage kiss as they splashed water around the room. Thankfully Serena had super absorbent carpets for this exact reason.

Below the water, they used their legs to apply pressure to their rival’s pussy, pushing their knees up against each other. Their tongues were battling just as fiercely, sliding over and snaking around one another inside their slutty mouths. Tamara had a slight advantage for the moment as she had Serena pressed up against the edge of the hot tub with her mouth, tits and nipples all dominating those of her rival. For their tenth battle, Serena could tell that Tamara was fighting with an unusual sense of urgency and fury. She knew why after Tamara told her what happened, of course but regardless, it was very impressive. The hypnotic feeling and taste of her ebony rival’s tongue exploring her mouth was intoxicating but Serena reached up into Tamara’s dark, wet hair and pulled, causing Tamara to retaliate with the same exact move. They pressed their shins further and further against their opponent’s cunt under the water. Eventually, the pressure was too much and they had to break apart, panting frantically. It was at that point that they realized something. The hot tub was a great place for some regular, non-competitive sex but certainly not sexfighting. The oxygen compressing heat and movement slowing factor of the water would severely dampen(no pun intended) both of their capabilities. This could not happen.

“Let’s take this to the bed.” Tamara suggested through her heavy breathing.

“A shame. We just got in.” Serena said, also through her own heavy breathing.

“I can drag you back in here after I tame your beautiful cunt.” Tamara said.

“Yeah.” Serena said slyly. “Because tenth time’s the charm, right?”

“Just get in the fucking bed, you fire-crotched slut.” Tamara ordered.

Serena rolled her eyes but did as she was told. Tamara joined her and they both toweled off for a bit. Once they were dry enough, they walked over to Serena’s huge, heart shaped bed.

“Shall we continue our discu-ugh!” Serena said before Tamara forcefully pushed her onto the bed before climbing on with her.

“Will you just relax for ten seconds?” Serena asked in an annoyed tone.

“After what just happened to me?!” Tamara asked rhetorically. Her usual cool and sensual demeanor was nowhere to be seen.

“You’re not taking this seriously enough!” Tamara complained. “I want Madam Red to come out in full force! No games! No holding back! No bullshit! No playing around! I want you at your absolute best when I grind your pussy into mush!”

Serena then sighed before closing her eyes and opening them with a more serious expression on her gorgeous face.

“Fine.” The redhead said with a very different tone. “You want Madam Red, you’ll get Madam Red.”

Before Tamara could respond, Serena had gotten up and pounced on her in retaliation for the hot tub. They grappled each other around the bed until Serena managed to pin Tamara, holding one of her brown legs in the air, using it as leverage before she started tribbing her ebony opponent.

“Agh!” Tamara grunted.

“That’s it, bitch.” Serena mocked. “I’d think you’d be used to this feeling by now.”

Serena reached down to grip and squeeze one of Tamara’s succulent, enormous H-cup breasts. The feeling of being tribbed by Serena gave Tamara an immediate feeling of deja vu. It was a feeling she was more familiar with than anyone on Earth besides Olivia. She always found it so humiliating to have been beaten so many times by a bitch whose cup size was five below her own. Today, however, was different. She was not going to lose this time. Her current predicament was just one step on the road to victory against her longtime rival.

“Is that all you’ve got?” Tamara asked through her panting. “Maybe you didn’t hear me. I told you to get serious!”

Serena growled in frustration.

“No matter how many times you lose to me, that ego of yours is ever present.” Serena complained. “I guess I’ll have to go above and beyond this time to fuck that arrogance right out of your bitchy cunt!”

Serena proceeded to viciously grind her pussy against Tamara’s as hard and as fast as she could. The results were devastating…but not just for Tamara.

“Aggghhhhh!!” Tamara groaned.

“Uggghhhhh!!” Serena grunted.

An observer could easily mistake Serena’s grunting as one of effort and/or physical strain and that was definitely part of it but it was also a grunt of pleasure. Tamara was certainly getting more pleasure being on the receiving end but what Serena was doing was more than a little pleasurable for herself as well. Still, the redhead was determined and fixated on breaking Tamara’s spirit. Her unapologetic nymphomania and addiction to the game was a huge part of why she kept accepting Tamara’s repeated and incessant demands for rematches but it wasn’t the only reason. Serena was used to her opponents falling apart and worshiping the ground she walked on after being beaten enough times…but not Tamara. Never Tamara. Her and Olivia were the only two that never had their confidence broken by constant defeats. Olivia, however, had more or less accepted her subservience to Serena but Tamara always came back swinging. Serena wanted nothing more than to see her crumble like all the rest.

Tamara however, would not make it easy on Serena. She never did. The only thing matching Serena’s determination to break her spirit was Tamara’s determination to break Serena’s pussy. The redhead humped the raven powerfully, putting all of her weight and force into her tribbing to the point where the bed shook and you could hear the springs squeaking with each and every hump. Tamara, never one to go entirely on the defensive unless it was absolutely necessary, humped back upwards against Serena’s pussy. Often, they would hump at the exact same time, causing their pudendas to slam into each other like a pair of wrecking balls, sending powerful shock waves of pleasure throughout both of their slutty bodies. Tamara also reciprocated Serena’s boob grab, reaching upwards to knead and fondle the redheaded MILF’s soft, squishy DDs.

“Agh! Ugh! Fuck!” Serena cursed.

“Oh! Ah! Shit!” Tamara cursed. “Come on, bitch! I bet even your daughter could fuck me harder than this!”

“If you really want me to fuck you until you can’t walk for a month, all you need do is ask!” Serena shot back.

The two continued to trib one another, their long, thick hair and bouncy, jiggly tits visibly reacting to the sheer force and velocity of their movements. They pinched each other’s nipples to further add to the overwhelming pleasure. Right now, nothing else exists in the world except the other nympho and their game. Eventually, both Serena and Tamara began to feel their first orgasm of the night beginning to rear its ugly head. They cursed in their minds, not knowing that their opponent was on the edge as well. Still, they refused to show any weakness and pushed on. They just kept tribbing harder and faster for about thirty more seconds until they could finally take no more.

“Ohhhhhhhh!!!” Tamara cried.

“Ahhhhhhhh!!!” Serena cried.

They both burst inside of each other’s fused lower lips, their orgasmic fluids coming together and coalescing. They began to hyperventilate as they rested their heads on each other’s shoulders, inhaling the unique aroma of the other woman’s hair. For most women, even many hardcore nymphomaniacs, what just happened would be exhausting and borderline painful. They tribbed each other so hard that their pussied would be bright red and sore and they would have to rest…But Tamara and Serena are not most women. Far from it, in fact. They were only just getting started.

“Not bad…” Tamara admitted as she licked at Serena’s ear.

“I’ve got plenty more for you where that came from, you hot bitch.” Serena said as she licked Tamara’s ear in return.

“Then let’s not waste any more of our valuable time, you fuckable cunt.” Tamara said.

She then pulled herself back only to push Serena down onto the bed, her head landing on the pink pillows. Tamara pried open her legs with her own legs, exposing Serena’s sweet, juicy twat which looked as if that round of intense, heated and ferociously aggressive tribbing didn’t even happen. A true testament to the sheer skill and nymphomania of both sexual warriors.

“I hope you can give as good as you can get.” Serena challenged.

“Why don’t you lie down and find out?” Tamara asked daringly.

Serena smiled deviously before grabbing Tamara’s meaty, ebony ass and sinking her fingers into the jiggly, gelatin like cheeks.

“Give it to me.” Serena dared. “Fucking give it to me! Fuck me like you’ve never fucked me before!”

Tamara smiled and was more than happy to oblige. Like Serena had done to her, Tamara brought her pussy to her opponent’s and began grinding harshly and violently.

“Aghhh!!” Serena groaned. “Come on! You can do better than that! Don’t treat me like some delicate slutty sorority girl! Fuck me hard as you can or I’ll fuck you into oblivion!”

“Shut up, you thirsty little skank.” Tamara said in an annoyed voice.

She then silenced Serena’s mouth with her own, kissing her just as intensely as she did in the hot tub. The two older beauties made out passionately and lustfully as Serena dug her hands into Tamara’s jet black locks. Tamara humped her rival mercilessly as their nipples once again pierced each other’s pink and brown areolas respectively. Their clits quickly came out of the upper folds of their labias and were immediately greeted by the other. Their pleasure buds mushroomed together as their lower lips made out just as intensely as their upper lips. Tamara took her tribbing to the next level by bouncing her entire body on top of Serena’s, making her mouth, tits, nipples and twat ascend and then drop on top of the redheaded MILF.

“Mmmmm!!” Serena moaned, muffled by Tamara’s tongue.

The bed began to shake again and the springs once again made that distinctive squeaking sound because of it. Serena was beginning to feel the heat now. Tamara had certainly improved in the five years since their last roll in the hay. Or perhaps what happened last night had given her a great deal more motivation. Most likely a combination of the two. Her deep crimson locks fanned out behind her on her pink pillow and around the bed as Tamara ravaged her cunt without a shred of mercy. Serena would normally have happily tribbed her back but with Tamara forcing her entire body’s weight on top of hers, that was next to impossible. Clever bitch. She had to have done that on purpose. Just minutes after her first climax, Serena began to feel another building up inside of her. She was completely and hopelessly trapped. All she could do was brace herself and take it as best she could. Tamara broke the kiss to hear her cry out in orgasmic glory.

“Agh! Ugh! AHHHHHHH!!!!” Serena screamed. Music to Tamara’s ears.

The ebony nympho was not done yet, however. She got off of the panting MILF only to bend down and start lapping at Serena’s thoroughly fucked cunt.

“Agh!” Serena grunted. “Fucking bitch!”

Tamara sloppily and lustfully devoured her rival’s cunt, tasting both Serena’s juices and her own from the trib just before. At this point, it became clear to both older beauties that this was a pure sexual slugfest. No mercy, no quarter, nothing. If your opponent got the better of you, she would fuck you with everything she had and give you as little recovery time as possible. Serena’s only hope at the moment was to bide her time and watch her opponent like a hawk. She had to wait for the perfect moment to counterattack and strike not even a single second too early or too late. Tamara dragged her tongue from the bottom of Serena’s pudenda all the way up towards the top edge before sealing her lips over the redhead’s pulsating clit and going to town.

“Ahhhh!!” Serena groaned. “Just you wait until I get the chance to do this to your slutty cunt!”

She then grabbed hold tight of Tamara’s dark hair in an attempt to control her. The ebony beauty responded by jamming her index and middle finger into Serena’s lower folds, adding even more to her already skyrocketing pleasure. Serena’s pussy was burning like an oven. Tamara then reached underneath her prey’s ass and put her hands there, causing Serena to basically sit her ass cheeks on top of Tamara’s hands, which in turn elevated Serena’s cunt upwards, letting Tamara eat her out without straining her neck as much to bend over. Serena wanted to reciprocate the ass grab but Tamara’s positioning made it impossible. Tamara ate and fingered her rival like a woman possessed, audibly slurping and sucking on her clit, wanting the warden to hear just how much she was loving this.

“You goddamn cunt! Fuck!” Serena cursed.

So soon after her previous orgasm, Serena soon felt her second closing in on her at breakneck speeds. Just like before, there was absolutely nothing she could do to stop it or even slightly slow it down. She didn’t even bother wasting the energy trying. She prepared herself best she could.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!” Serena shrieked as she came again.

She splattered her climax straight into Tamara, who was prepared for it. She swallowed much of the redhead’s girl mess but a good deal of it also coated the raven’s face and hair, which she loved. Serena was left panting again, now two orgasms behind her rival but like any even remotely experienced nympho, she knew that it’s not who cumes first, it’s who cums last that matters. Tamara climbed on top of the MILF and pried her mouth open with her hands before drooling her own cum into her mouth. A kinky trick she first learned from watching Japanese sexfight porn videos. Something that she got a great deal of both enjoyment and knowledge out of doing.

Serena tasted the unique and tangy mix of her own fluids and her raven rival’s saliva poured onto her tongue. A rather enjoyable flavor, she had to admit, which just made her all the more eager to give Tamara a taste of her own medicine. As Tamara was sure that all of the concoction was now in Serena’s mouth, she then took her hands away only to slam her lips on top of the redhead’s, lustfully tonguing her rival down. The taste being forcefully shared between their two mouths was beyond description. Serena buried her hands into Tamara’s black hair and the two began to lightly wrestle each other while making out viciously. Tamara reciprocated and dug her own hands into Serena’s crimson locks.

“Mmmmmmm!!” They both moaned into each other’s horny mouths.

They opened their eyes as their tongues were battling, staring into each other’s souls. Serena then pushed herself against Tamara, making her fall towards the opposite direction of the bed as their DD and H-cups respectively mushroomed together. As Tamara’s head fell towards the edge of the bed, her hair falling off to the side of the bed, Serena broke the kiss but latched her mouth onto her raven rival’s right breast, suckling her dark brown nipple like a starving baby.

“Ohhh!!” Tamara moaned. “You would know a thing or two about breastfeeding, wouldn’t you, slut?”

Serena giggled before using her right hand to knead, grope, fondle and squeeze Tamara’s left tit, letting the jiggly meat absorb her fingers before using them to pinch and twist Tamara’s left nipple while she continued suckling the right. Tamara felt Serena’s tongue slide all over and all around her milk bud, giving her goosebumps. Serena then slowly but sensually dragged her hand downwards until it reached the ebony nympho’s pleasure center. Tamara immediately saw what was coming and braced herself for it. Like her opponent had just done to her, Serena jammed her index and middle finger straight into Tamara’s wet, leathery folds.

“Ahhh!!” Tamara cried. “That’s it! Finger fuck me, if you think you can, whore!”

Serena rolled her eyes, still sucking the chocolate colored tit. As if Tamara hasn’t been finger fucked by her more times than either of them could even begin to count. Still, she gave the raven her wish. She would pull her fingers in and out of Tamara rapidly, just as quickly changing up the combinations of fingers. Serena would change from index and middle, to index and pinkie, middle and ring, index, middle and ring, to all four fingers and then to all four fingers plus using her thumb to forcefully press against Tamara’s hardened clit like a fleshy button. The results were super effective and beyond devastating.

“Ohhhhh!! Goooooddddd!!!” Tamara cried.

Serena smiled before very quickly switching over to suckling Tamara’s left tit, not wanting to give her any recovery time. She also had to quickly switch from using her right hand to finger Tamara to her left but Tamara was so close to her climax that Serena could easily make the awkward transition without leaving herself open. She felt her cum getting closer and closer and closer and closer until she could finally hold it back no longer.

“Fuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk!!!!” Tamara cursed.

The raven Goddess came, spraying out all over Serena’s hand. The redhead wanted to lick her hand once and then mock Tamara by shoving her fingers in her mouth but she knew better than to leave herself open to a counterattack like that. She immediately crawled back down towards Tamara’s red, ripe, swollen twat and decided to get some sweet, tasty, juicy payback for the earlier onslaught of cunnilingus that Tamara had dished out on her just a few minutes ago. She slammed her tongue straight into Tamara’s folds without mercy or warning.

“Ugh!” Tamara grunted. “Oh, you cuntlicking old whore!”

Tamara reached down to pull on Serena’s red tresses in a useless attempt to get some control over her actions but Serena responded by again jamming her right hand straight into Tamara’s lower folds. No woman that Tamara has ever been with could eat pussy quite like Serena and even through all the years since the two older nymphos have known each other, that’s never changed. If anything, Serena’s skills had only gotten better with age, like a fine wine. Serena would turn her lustful gaze up towards her raven opponent as she feasted on her mercilessly, sliding her tongue in and around all of her vaginal crevices. Tamara winced her eyes and grit her teeth in addition to her rapid panting as reactions to the intoxicating pleasure being dished out on her. Her clit soon showed itself and Serena wasted no time in capitalizing on that, wrapping her full, soft, beautiful lips over it, encasing it in a cave with her tongue assaulting it viciously.

“Fucking Christ!!” Tamara moaned.

She didn’t know whether she was in Heaven or Hell. Tamara hated always losing to Serena but she loved fucking her more than anyone else and those are the two main reasons why she kept coming back to her. She considered it a gift from the sex Gods that these two had met and she wished they could both go into early retirement so they could do this far more often but alas, they both had responsibilities that they cared about far too much for that. Tamara began to feel the all too familiar internal rumbling and electric volts swimming throughout her voluptuous form and braced herself for the oncoming internal impact. She pulled at Serena’s hair even harder and felt her muscles tensing as it finally happened.

“MOTHEFUCKEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!” Tamara screamed bloody murder.

She came like a fountain, drenching Serena’s face and hair with her womanly mess. Her head fell back along the edge of the bed again, her flowing, midnight hair falling alongside the edge. Loudly huffing and puffing, Tamara slipped off the bed in her sexual haze but Serena was not done with her yet by a longshot. Tamara was now laying on the matted floor of Serena’s room, matted for this specific purpose when the redheaded MILF grabbed her by the waist and hauled her lower body up before placing her crotch directly above Tamara’s. The raven knew what was about to go down and shot her rival a look that said “Go right ahead. I fucking dare you.” Serena was more than happy to oblige. The warden dropped her cunt directly on top of Tamara’s and began rubbing it in in a vicious, vertical tribbing session.

“Aggghhhhh!!!” Tamara grunted loudly.

Serena ground herself on top of her like a machine, dragging her pudenda back and forth across her ebony rival’s, holding her legs up to keep her in place. Tamara bit her lower lip to keep herself from screaming as she was fucked. Serena smiled deviously as she felt the delicious pleasure of her lower lips dominating those of her opponent. She would occasionally switch between grinding back and forth to grinding side to side to make sure Tamara’s libido would not adapt or become too desensitized.

“Enjoy this moment while it lasts, fucker!” Tamara cursed. “Pretty soon it will be my pussy grinding yours into dust!”

“I’ve honestly lost count of how many times I’ve heard that coming from you, Tammy.” Serena teased and she wasn’t wrong either.

Tamara was so frustrated with this turn of events and would give anything to switch places with her opponent but she knew all she could do now was ride it out both literally and figuratively and swoop on the next opportunity to turn this match around. Serena became more aggressive and forceful with her grinding, now making Tamara’s entire body shift left and right like the hands of a broken clock. She was actually starting to get a little dizzy. Serena took it even further by lightly bouncing, making her DDs and red tresses bounce with her as she fucked her prey. Tamara could not take much more of this and began to feel yet another climax approaching. All she could do was brace herself and take it the best she could.

“You…fucking…goddamn…cunt-licking…SLUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT!!!!” Tamara screamed as she came.

Her orgasm had so much propulsion even from her half-upside down position that her secretions shot straight up into Serena’s pussy.

“Oh, yeah. That’s the stuff.” Serena cooed as she felt her inner walls flood with the juices of her rival. Every nympho’s favorite feeling in the world.

Tamara’s eyelids fluttered as her panting and moaning gradually became weaker and weaker. It was by this point in their matches that Tamara was usually defeated, so Serena finally released her. Big mistake. As Tamara’s lower body hit the floor, she gathered what little energy she had and forced herself to get up, tackling Serena and forcing her back onto her own heart-shaped bed. Serena slipped free only for Tamara to keep following her. Serena was surprised, even knowing that Tamara was particularly motivated today for obvious reasons but she quickly got back into the groove of it. The two raging nymphos wrestled each other frantically around the bed until Tamara managed to sit on top of Serena’s back and quickly slid down until she had her opponent in a doggy style position. The ebony beauty then reached forward and grabbed hold tight of the warden MILF’s long, thick, flowing, crimson tresses.

“Agh! Bitch!” Serena cursed.

“I truly never get tired of giving Madam Red’s famous, eponymous scarlet locks a good yank.” Tamara teased.

Tamara gave her rival a quick but hard smack on her ass before using her hair as leverage to pull herself forward and into a pussy-to-pussy collision with Madam Red.

“Ohhhh!!” Serena groaned.

“You know you love it, you fucking slut.” Tamara mocked.

She then began humping Serena much faster and more forcefully, making it look like something out of a porn video. Serena began huffing and puffing, groaning with each hump from not just the pleasure but the glorious pain of having her beloved hair pulled, which was always a massive turn on for her. With her free hand, Tamara reached in front and then underneath Serena, watching her DDs bouncing and flopping around from her reactions to being fucked by Tamara. Tamara then used her free hand to squeeze Serena’s right DD-cup tit tightly, kneading it like dough.

“Uhhhh…” Serena moaned.

The repeated jolts of pleasure that swam at lightning speed throughout her body was beyond powerful, not just for Serena but also for Tamara, albeit not quite as much. Tamara would pinch Serena’s pink nipple, rubbing it back and forth with her thumb and sometimes twisting it. Serena was also more than a little hot under the collar from her earlier tribbing domination of Tamara, so it did not take very long at all for her to feel that nearly indescribable feeling of her next climax beginning to show itself. Tamara was so familiar with Serena’s body language when they fucked that she could tell and feel that Serena was close, so she responded accordingly. She pulled harder on her rival’s hair and humped her faster and harder, pulling her pelvis back and slamming it back forward again and again and again and again like she was on an exercise machine. Serena could soon handle no more of this.

“Agh! Agh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!” The redhead cried as she came.

Tamara positioned herself so that Serena’s orgasmic juices would spill out straight into her own pussy and it felt just as glorious as it always has. Serena’s head fell forward, her long hair curtaining her face but she did not fall down just yet. Tamara was confused and annoyed by that. She turned her stunning, chocolate colored body around and lowered her face until Serena’s pussy was just above it. Tamara licked her lips in anticipatory hunger before grabbing Serena by the waist and practically forcing her cunt down on top of her slutty mouth.

“Ohhhh!!” Serena groaned. “You cunt-eating whore!”

Serena tried to get away but Tamara held her down tight. She couldn’t turn around either to turn this into a 69 battle. She couldn’t even turn around enough to reach over and start fingering her ebony opponent. Tamara truly meant business today. She never fought this ferociously before, at least not with Serena. She could only wonder what Tamara had in store for Las Brujas when she would encounter them. The gorgeous police Chief’s tongue shot straight up Serena’s inner walls like a tiny, wet, fleshy dildo, exploring every possible nook and cranny. Serena winced one of her eyes and lightly bit down on her lower lip in response. Tamara wanted to reach up and give Serena another good grope but she couldn’t risk letting her opponent get away from her trap of cunnilingual pleasure. Tamara felt Serena’s long hair tickling her belly as she ate her out. Serena reached down, pulled Tamara’s raven hair out from underneath her on the bed and began pulling at it herself.

“You like pulling hair, skank?” Serena asked rhetorically. “Well, you’re not the only one.”

The stinging but heart-pounding feeling of having her hair pulled only encouraged Tamara to tongue Serena’s cunt even more ravenously. Tamara could also reposition her hands just enough to grab Serena’s ass without giving her any opportunities to escape. Her tongue soon found Serena’s clit and Serena could ever so slightly see a devious grin come onto her pussy-covered face before her tongue mercilessly assaulted the redheaded MILF’s clit.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!” Serena groaned. “You goddamn whore!”

Tamara had Serena right where she wanted her and knew that her rival’s pleasure was maximized. She knew that it would not be long now until Serena came again and low and behold, she was completely right. Serena felt her orgasmic fluids flooding throughout her body and down towards her pussy. Once again, there was nothing she could do. Resisting it would be just a hopeless cause and a pointless waste of energy. So, she just let it happen.

“Fuuuuuuccccckkkk!!!” Serena cursed as her girl mess came splashing out all over Tamara’s face.

Serena fell back off of Tamara, who was soaked but as unbelievable as it may seem, the ebony nympho still was not done yet. She got back in front of Serena again, grabbed a hold of her legs, rested them both on each of her shoulders and began tribbing her for she didn’t even know the number of times that night.

“Uhhhhh!!” Serena groaned. “God, you insatiable cunt!”

“Am I too much for you, Rena?” Tamara asked mockingly. “Has the legendary Madam Red finally met her match?”

“Not on the best day of your life, slut!” Serena shot back.

“Well, this very well could be the best day of my life.” Tamara suggested mockingly.

She continued dominating Serena, who was at her wits end at this point. She didn’t know whether she was loving or hating this. She hadn’t had a fight this exhilarating in she didn’t even know how long but she also couldn’t help but find Tamara’s seemingly indomitable persistence to be quite exasperating. Still, having never lost a match before in her life, she wasn’t too worried. There’s simply no way that the one and only Madam Red could ever lose, right? That wasn’t stopping Tamara, though. If anything, Serena’s constant defeats of her only fueled her resolve, especially today of all days. The raven was fucking her redhead rival so hard and fast her colossal H-cups were bouncing around like water balloons along with her movements.

“Ahhh!!” Serena groaned as she felt Tamara’s clit firmly press against her own with each and every thrust.

Tamara then hooked Serena’s legs around her forearms to secure them in the air, so she could reach forward and grope her.

“I love manhandling your MILF titties.” Tamara mocked as she did exactly that.

Serena winced her eyes as Tamara squeezed, fondled, pinched, prodded and twisted her DD breasts and nipples. That combined with Tamara’s incessant tribbing and grinding soon caused Serena to feel yet another orgasm coming along. She felt the internal pressure and volts rising higher and higher and higher and higher until she finally burst.

“Ohhhhhhhh!!!” Serena cried out as she came again.

Tamara once again felt her pussy being flooded with her rival’s fluids, closing her eyes and lightly sighing at the soothing feeling as the sound of the redhead huffing and puffing filled her ears. She then dove downwards on top of the MILF, body-to-body and kissed her both lovingly and condescendingly. Serena’s heavy breathing began to calm down as Tamara broke the kiss and smiled at her, twirling her finger around the warden’s pink nipple.

“Had enough yet?” Tamara asked.

“In your dreams.” Serena answered.

Serena pulled herself back only to propel herself forward, launching herself into Tanara. This caused both of them to fall off of the bed again, landing on the matted floor. They got up, flipped their long, thick hair out of their lovely faces and crashed into each other, DD and H-cups pressing into one another forcefully, nipples bending across the other and lightly but beautifully penetrating the areolas of the other nympho.

“Persistent cunt.” Tamara cursed.

“Pot, meet kettle.” Serena shot back.

They wrapped their arms around each other and bearhugged the other beauty further into the magnetic fusion. They then used one hand to maintain the bearhug while using the other to reach up into their opponent’s thick, luscious locks, grab a fist full and yank just hard enough to make the other woman’s head jerk up ever slightly. They then stared each other down intensely, panting as they maintained complete and utter focus on each other. Their mouths were within inches of each other and upon realizing that, they both gained devious grins on their pretty faces. In the blink of an eye, Serena slashed her tongue across Tamara’s lips, ever so slightly entering her open, panting mouth and feeling the other tongue on her own. Tamara showed no hesitation in reciprocating. She swiped her tongue across the redhead’s mouth in retaliation, slightly slower and more teasing and deliberate. It became a battle of licks as they both slashed and stabbed at each other with their slutty tongues until eventually, their mouths sealed over each other and they kissed each other furiously.

“Mmmmm…” They both slowly and audibly moaned into the other babe’s mouth.

The two law enforcement officials made out passionately and with intoxicating, hypnotic lust. Seeing no point in further maintaining their mutual bearhug, they both lowered the hand that wasn’t yanking their opponent's hair until it reached the firm, plump ass of their rival before squeezing nice and tight, digging their fingers into the meat of the cheek. Their tongues sloppily wrestled and slid over and around each other inside their fused mouths. Their pussies were also inches away from contact and they could feel the heat coming off of their other nympho’s wet, juicy, aroused cunt. The urge to bring them together just kept growing and growing until finally Serena yanked harder on Tamara’s raven locks, breaking their delicious kiss. She then gently pushed Tamara backwards into the matted floor, exposing her gorgeous, chocolate pussy. The ravenous redhead then descended on top of it, turning around, grabbing Tamara’s right leg to leverage and using it to help her trib the ebony Goddess in a backwards position.

“Ugh!” Tamara grunted. “That’s it, bitch. Kiss my pussy with yours!”

“What do you think I’ve been doing or trying to do since this started, slut?“ Serena asked mockingly.

Tamara responded by reaching in front of her and pulling hard on Serena’s scarlet tresses.

“Ah!” Serena whined. “You really want to get fucked today, don’t you?”

“Go ahead and try, whore. Do your worst!” Tamara dared.

“Ask and you shall receive.” Serena said sinisterly.

Tamara watched as Serena flexed her pelvis to further trib her, her big, bubbly ass shaking around hypnotically as she did. Tamara felt her lower lips being dominated by Serena’s as she bit her bottom lip to silence her moans. She yanked Serena’s wet, matted hair even harder in response. Serena started to grind faster and more forcefully, making both her DD-cups and Tamara’s H-cups bounce around in reaction.

“Huff! Huff! Huff!” Serena panted.

“Agh! Ugh! Oh!” Tamara groaned.

“Is that all you’ve got?!” Tamara mocked. “My 732 girls could trib me harder than this!”

“You cocky little cunt!” Serena cursed.

Their clits soon came out of their hoods and lightly but noticeably dipped inside of the other slut’s lower pudenda with each hump, further adding to both of their pleasure.

“Oh!” Serena moaned. “You motherfucker!”

“Oh, I’m a motherfucker, all right! I’m doing just that right now!” Tamara teased.

Serena humped faster and faster. Soon both nymphos began to feel their next orgasm coming on but that didn’t slow them down even a little bit. Quite the opposite in fact. They felt the pressure increasing more and more and more with each back and forth rocking hump. Soon neither of them could handle any more of this.

“Ahhhhhh!!!” Tamara screamed.

“Ohhhhh!!!” Serena moaned.

They both came simultaneously, their orgasmic fluids meeting and mixing together in their fused pussies before mutually filling the other woman’s vaginal canal. Serena fell forward and their cunts finally tore apart, having been slightly stuck to each other before separating with their juices falling out from said separation. They both hyperventilated as they calmed down from their mutual climax. Their beautiful hair was drenched with sweat. Tamara’s hair was fanning out behind her on the ground while Serena’s curtained her face in front of her. Both older nymphomaniacs were beginning to feel the heat of their conflict. Neither of them were sure how much that they or their opponent had left in them but that wasn’t going to stop them from seeing this through to the end. If anything, it motivated them that much more.

Serena turned around and Tamara got up off of her back and they just stared at each other silently except for their huffing and puffing. Their tiredness but also determination were prevalent in their sexy faces. Serena was the one to make the next move as she crawled over towards Tamara and rested her head on the ebony Chief’s right shoulder. Tamara did the same, resting her head on the redheaded warden’s left shoulder only for Serena to then force all of her weight into Tamara, sending them both crashing into the matted floor.

“Fucking…cunt…” Tamara cursed through her heavy breathing.

“That’s the name of…the game, babe.” Serena teased.

Serena then stood up awkwardly before steadying herself. Tamara was about to move when Serena took her foot and pushed it against Tamara’s cunt, practically stepping on top of it.

“Agh!” Tamara groaned. “Bitch!”

“The Velvet Slipper.” Serena said. “An underrated gem of a technique. Crude and unusual but effective.”

“Go to Hell.” Tamara said bluntly.

“You always were a sore loser, Tammy.” Serena lectured.

Serena dug her foot further into Tamara’s labia, flexing her toes around the inside of Tamara’s vaginal canal.

“Gooooooddddd!!!!” Tamara cried.

Serena was not kidding. This move was something else entirely. She had to remember this one. Creativity can go a very long way in the game, as Tamara was now finding out the hard way. Serena scoffed and giggled at her opponent’s complete and utter helplessness as she fucked her with her foot and toes. As Tamara’s clit began to show itself, Serena dragged her foot upwards through Tamara’s labia before squeezing the pulsating, black pleasure bud between her big toe and her long toe.

“Fuck!” Tamara cursed.

Serena flexed her two toes up and down, fucking Tamara’s clit with them as she flexed her entire heel upwards without stopping her assault on the clit before slamming it back down into Tamara’s cunt.

“Agh!” Tamara grunted.

Tamara could not take much more of this and soon began to feel yet another climax closing in on her. From her body language and reactions, Serena could also tell that Tamara was edging closer and closer, so she keep fucking Tamara with her foot faster and harder, occasionally repeating her heel stomp move and still using her toes to play with Tamara’s clit. This was all simply too much and the helpless Tamara could not hold it back any longer. Serena, realizing what was about to happen, finally pulled her foot away and bent her face down in front of Tamara’s pussy, happily awaiting her dousing.

“Ahhhhhh!!!” Tamara screamed as she came.

Serena’s face was splattered with girl mess again, which she licked up when she could. Tamara was once again left panting and winded. Amazingly however, Tamara was still hanging on. She shot Serena with an almost terrifyingly stern expression. A look that said “You’re going to have to do a lot better than that”. Serena’s expression was one of shock and amazement. No other fight she ever had had gone on this long, been this grueling or tested both her physical and mental fortitude to this degree. It was as if the Tamara she knew was gone and replaced with an absolute beast of sheer carnal prowess…but that’s exactly what Serena was as well. She would not back down and neither would Tamara. This would go on for as long as it needed to. Nothing else mattered right now aside from both nymphomaniac’s insatiable desire to outfuck the other.

Tamara finally caught her breath and got up, still staring deeply into her rival’s eyes. Serena showed no weakness but even she was baffled by Tamara’s persistence and stamina. Still, if her ebony rival wants a fight, Serena will give her a war. The two slowly and seductively approached each other, hearts pounding. You could cut the tension with a knife. For what felt like an eternity, there was a deafening silence and the two just kept staring at each other, still as statues. It would not last as Serena pounced on Tamara and the two began wrestling again. Still standing up, they grappled each other until the redhead was able to throw the raven back on top of the bed with herself on top. Her crimson tresses curtained both of their faces as they kissed viciously, tongues sloppily wrestling inside of each other’s mouths. Their tits, nipples and pussies also collided and battled for they didn’t even know or care the number of times. Serena tribbed harshly and mercilessly against Tamara, who tribbed upwards back into her with just as much gusto. Their body parts all fought each other with everything they had and it was as exhausting as it was exhilarating. They would roll over each other with Serena being on top one moment and Tamara being on top the next. With Tamara on top, Serena gently pushed her off and Tamara soon realized that she and her opponent were in a scissoring position. They unhesitatingly grabbed each other’s arms and pulled each other deeper into the cunt-to-cunt duel.

“Ohhhh!!” Serena moaned.

“Ahhhh!!” Tamara moaned.

They flexed their asses and pelvises to further grind into their opponent, feeling their pudenda push into and passionately kiss the other pussy. The contact was beyond intoxicating and the shockwaves of pleasure nearly made their spines go numb. Their long hair fanned out behind them with Tamara’s falling off of the edge of the bed again as they humped. Their lower lips kissed slowly and passionately like long lost lovers as their clits came out of their hoods only to immediately collide against one another. It felt as if time slowed to a crawl as they tribbed, their juices fusing their beautiful cunts together into one. Tamara became eager for more, so she pulled herself up, her pussy still kissing Serena’s as she lowered herself on top of the redheaded MILF and began licking at her neck lustfully.

“Uhhh…” Serena moaned softly as Tamara played with her.

She buried her hands in Tamara’s raven locks as her rival groped her left tit and played with her sharpened, pink milk bud and the two still did not stop tribbing even for a fraction of a second. They did not want their twats to separate even if their lives or the entire world depended on it. Of the hundreds of matches that the two experienced nymphomaniacs had, this was easily the best. The most heated, the most primal, the most exhilarating, the most motivating and above all else, the most pleasurable. Upon coming to this unknowingly mutual conclusion, their exhaustion began to wear away and they finally started to come out of their sexual haze. Tamara then licked up from Serena’s neck, across her cheek and finally reached her lips and mouth before Serena brought her own tongue out to play. They licked and slashed at each other’s tongues before Serena grabbed Tamara by the back of the head and brought her mouth fully on top of her own. They made out passionately and lustfully, their tongues wrestling inside each other’s mouths as their labia, clits, tits and nipples all kissed and/or penetrated each other. They began to roll over each other again as they felt their nymphomaniacal cattiness and insatiable desire to dominate each other come back with a vengeance.

As they regained their expressions of devious intent and determination, their wrestling became more heated and intense. Eventually, however, Serena ended up on top and began grinding away at Tamara in the same position that Tamara had ground away at her just a few moments ago. She spread out Tamara’s smooth, ebony legs at a 90 degree angle as she fucked her. Tamara, with her legs in the air, enclosed her legs around Serena, bearhugging the warden towards her with them.

“Agh!” Tamara grunted.

“Oh!” Serena moaned.

At this point, they were so hyperfixated on fucking each other that they didn’t even care about trash talk. Their animalistic desires and competitive spirit had completely and utterly possessed them to the point where there was nothing left on their brains but sex and winning. Serena flexed her ass, making her meaty cheeks jiggle as she humped her raven rival. Tamara was focused on the redhead’s succulent DDs jiggling right in front of her face and pulled her head up just enough to start suckling on them as Serena kept tribbing her. Serena bit her bottom lip to hold back her moaning. Soon, the pleasure that both beauties were experiencing just kept mounting and growing until they finally began to feel another mutual climax coming towards them. This only encouraged them further and they both tribbed each other even harder, faster and more furiously.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” Serena moaned.

“Agh! Agh!” Tamara grunted.

They kissed each other yet again, tonguing each other down mercilessly as they both came into each other at the same time.

“Mmmmmm!!!” They both shrieked into each other’s mouths.

They felt their juices coalesce together and that distinctive, warm, wet and intoxicating feeling of their cunts being flooded with another bitch’s secretions. They kept making out until their heavy breathing settled down. At that point, Serena broke the kiss and positioned herself to where she could comfortably finger Tamara, which she happily proceeded to do. She flexed her fingers all inside of and around Tamara’s labia, dipping them in and out in various combinations.

“Ahhh!!” Tamara yelped.

Serena was positioned just right to suck on Tamara’s H-cup breasts, so like any sane nympho would, she did exactly that. She nibbled on the dark brown milk bud and poked and prodded at it with her tongue, trapping the nipple in between her lips to make the tongue assault easier. Tamara’s face blushed red as the pleasure overwhelmed her. Given that this was happening almost immediately after her mutual orgasm with Serena, Tamara knew that she would not last for very much longer under this onslaught of carnal warfare. Serena knew this perfectly well too, which is why she made sure to get the upper hand on her raven opponent as soon as possible after they came into each other. Tamara violently waved her head back and forth in reaction to her finger fucking and nipple licking from her redheaded MILF rival. She began to feel those all too familiar volts in her body, signaling her oncoming orgasm. There was no stopping it and she knew that.

“Ugh! Ugh! UHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Tamara screamed as she came, soaking Serena’s hand with her womanly fluids.

Serena pulled her hand up and lightly licked at it a little bit before rubbing it all over Tamara’s panting face. The borderline cum drunk police Chief licked at her opponent’s cum coated hand ravenously. Serena still was not done yet, however. In the blink of an eye, she swung her head downward. All Tamara could see was the flash of scarlet hair flying down and before she even knew it, Serena was going down on her.

“Oh!” Tamara cried as Serena lustfully tongued her cunt.

The redhead viciously ate Tamara out like a starving predator. Her ebony opponent reached down to grab hold of Serena’s crimson locks as she was orally pleasured without mercy. The slutty warden dragged her tongue along Tamara’s labia slowly and harshly before she found her pulsating, brown pleasure bud and unleashed her full sexual fury on the poor, helpless organ. Like she did with Tamara’s nipple, Serena enclosed her lips over the clit and used it to entrap the bud with her tongue, which assaulted it mercilessly.

“Aghhhh!!” Tamara cried.

Serena then brought her index and middle finger into the mix by jamming them in and out of Tamara’s lower pudenda over and over and over again. Tamara’s legs and lower body began to jerk around from her body’s reactions to the pleasure. She soon began to feel yet another climax coming her way and did her best to brace herself for it. It was all she could do at this point.

“Ohhhhhh!!!!“ Tamara screamed as she came.

Serena once again found her face and hair getting splashed with her raven rival’s juices. She swallowed much of it as well. She looked up at Tamara and saw her eyes begin to filter and her head fall back as her breathing became quieter and quieter. Serena seemed to have won. Finally, after spending what felt like a third of her life fucking Tamara. She could finally relax and let her guard down. She began to feel her exhaustion take hold of her and then, out of nowhere, Tamara pounced on her and knocked them both off of the bed onto the matted floor again.

“Ugh!” Serena grunted both from the impact and the shock.

Tamara forced her legs open and began to return the favor, ravenously licking Serena’s twat.

“Ohhhh!!” Serena moaned as she was pleasured.

Tamara ate like a machine purpose built for this exact thing, ramming her tongue in and out of Serena’s pleasure center, fucking her like a cock. The redhead was utterly overwhelmed and felt no chance of fighting back against this. Tamara then found Serena’s clit and unleashed everything she had on it, just as Serena had just done to her. She licked, sucked, drooled over, spat on and lightly nibbled on the pulsating, pink pleasure bud.

“Ahhhh!!” Serena cried.

The warden’s body jerked and her DDs bounced around in response to the oral onslaught. She didn’t even bother trying to resist or hold back against her inevitable climax. She knew it would be hopeless.

“Uhhhhhhh!!!!” Serena yelped as she came, bursting out all over Tamara’s face and hair.

The ebony raven stopped her cunnilingus only to start furiously fingering her opponent, barely giving her even a second after her orgasm to recover. Tamara was a machine and nothing would stop her. The lack of recovery time for Serena caused her to already feel another climax coming on. Never in her life had any woman fucked her that hard and fast to where she had two orgasms immediately in a row like this. Once again, she didn’t bother resisting.

“Ohhhhhh!!!” She groaned as she came yet again.

Tamara pulled her hand away, licking it teasingly but believe it or not, she STILL wasn’t done! As Serena hyperventilated, Tamara sat her pussy on top of hers, grabbed her legs and used them to rock herself back and forth while fucking Serena at the same time. It was devastating. Serena barely even had the energy to audibly react anymore. Tamara just kept tribbing and tribbing and tribbing until after about two minutes of this, Serena came for the third time in a row.

“Uhhhh…” The redhead moaned weakly as she flooded Tamara’s pussy one more time.

At that point, Serena’s eyes rolled into the back of her head and she finally passed out. Tamara kept fucking her unconscious body for a bit before she finally calmed down and realized what had just happened. Her eyes went wide with excitement and pride.

“I did it!” She said to herself. “I outfucked Madam Red! I finally…I…Oh, fuck…”

She then could hold her own exhaustion back no longer and fell forward, passing out on top of Serena.

After what had to have been hours later, Tamara woke up to find herself cuddled up to Serena, who was smiling down at her. After her long sleep, she was confused until her memories all came flooding back to her. Her eyes went wide.

“I…Did I…?” She asked.

“Yep.” Serena answered. “My first defeat ever. Congratulations, Tammy.”

“Yes!” She shouted. “Ow!”

She suddenly got a splitting headache.

“What a night, huh?” Serena asked.

“Best night of my life.” Tamara said as she rubbed her head. “I almost wish it never ended.”

“Losing wasn’t quite as bad as I thought it would be.” Serena said. “Still, the score is 1-9.”

“Yeah.” Tamara said. “Which means I’ll have to outfuck you again nine more times to really prove I’m better than you.”

“Well, I’ll just have to outfuck you ten more times after that.” Serena said. The two giggled.

“Wait, what time is it?” Tamara asked.

“Past midnight.” Serena answered.

“Shit, my girls are probably already done with their finals!” Tamara said.

“Better hurry then.” Serena said.

The two quickly showered and washed an entire day and night worth of sweat and sex off of themselves before Tamara got dressed.

“Well, bye.” Tamara said. “And thanks for a great fight.”

“Wait.” Serena said. “Are you going to tell them that La Malvada called you on the police station phone?”

That bad memory came back to Tamara and her good spirits immediately soured. She sighed.

“Not tonight.” Tamara answered solemnly. “But I will have to soon.”

“You’re the Chief.” Serena said.

“Now I have a question for you, Rena.” Tamara said. “Do you think I’m ready for her?”

“I’d be running scared if I were that narco bitch.” Serena answered, making Tamara smile. “Maybe we can take her together.”

“No!” Tamara said firmly. “She’s mine…All mine.”

“Always were greedy.” Serena teased. “Tell the girls Madam Red says hi.”

“Will do.” Tamara said.

She blew her friend a kiss goodbye and left. She walked over to the room where the squad was waiting for her and they got out of their seats in excitement.

“There you are!” Holly said.

“How was your meeting with Madam Red?” Nicole asked.

“Wait until you hear about our finals.” Jasmine said.

“Girls, girls…” Vanessa lectured. “Don’t crowd her. Looks like she’s had a long day.”

“More like the best day of my life.” Tamara said as she rubbed her aching head. “But thank you, dear. I’d love to share stories of tonight with you, my darlings but my head is pounding and it’s past midnight. Besides, I’m sure Ben misses you.”

“Sounds like you got a little cum drunk.” Jasmine said. “A bitch, isn’t it?”

“Yes.” Tamara said. “We’ll meet in my office when I summon you two days from now. Your examiners should be done with your grades by then. Let’s all just rest up tomorrow.”

“You seem troubled, ma’am.” Vanessa said. “Is something wrong?”

Tamara sighed.

“I’ll tell you at our meeting, my lovelies. I promise. Everything.” Tamara said. “For now, let’s just call it a night.”

“If you say so.” Vanessa said. “Alright, girls, let’s go home.”

As they left, memories of Malvada’s phone call played in Tamara’s mind.

‘I’m gonna find you and fuck you until you cry, cunt.’ Tamara swore to herself. ‘I’ll win no matter what it takes…’