Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

A Game of Espionage Part 4

Sienna walked for another 15 minutes through the damp tropic forest, following the Countess and that tiny little string thong she wore on her full hips. Her rival’s big hot ass was on display, flexing, challenging her with every step they took. Surprisingly, Courtney moved through the brush with grace, ducking and jumping over logs and branches in a very natural way that Sienna would not have guessed from the upper-class woman. Occasionally her rival would turn her head around just to make sure Sienna was still following and keeping up. Though the Princess noted that the woman each time took a quick glance down at her full brown jugs, surely so that she could mentally compare them to her own.

Suddenly without warning, Sienna was overwhelmed by a shooting headache, and she squeezed her eyes shut from the sudden pain stabbing her brain. When she opened her black orbs, everything had changed. She wasn’t in the tropic forest, instead, she was standing in a massive stone building with white marble columns and a flowing creek to her left. Instead of dirt, she was standing on a great stone walkway. She was not in control of the body, and it was moving on its own in a slow walk. The head looked down and she saw she was also no longer in her string bikini and instead was fully covered in a thin nearly transparent white robe that hugged her every curve. It was soft, one of the drabs the ancient nature priestesses of her people wore for ceremonial events. She had not worn one in years, and only at her coming-of-age ceremony had it ever been required. The building too she could recall from the stories, it was that of the old legends, when her people and their magic were at their peak. The great temple of the Earth, nature's blessed realm. Her face glanced around but everything in her sight was fuzzy, except for the walkway, and now she noticed another figure in front of her. It was another woman, dressed in a similar robe of white with long brown hair and bronzed skin that Sienna felt was oddly familiar. This person was walking away from her, and Sienna followed down the hall of stone until the front woman reached a large metal door and stopped. Sienna paused, just as the woman turned to her, and Sienna’s eyes widened seeing the Countesses' face on the priestess’s body giving her a confident smirk.

Sienna blinked again but when she opened her eyes again, she was back in the tropical forest. Her breathing was erratic but slowed when she noticed the Countess was still in front of her as if time had not passed. Sienna watched as Courtney seemed to rub her eyes and gave a little shake of her head as if she was trying to clear her mind of a similar vision. Then, she flipped around suddenly but visibly relaxed seeing Sienna still behind her a few yards back. After a quick stare-off, Courtney began moving again with a quicker skip in her step. Only when she had looked away, Sienna rubbed her own eyes, but the stone building and vision did not return, though, above her, a gust of wind seemed to blow through the tops of the trees with a fierce howl.

Another few minutes passed when the Countess finally reached a big clearing in the woods. A beautiful meadow created by a circle of thick trees, far away from anything or anyone else on the island. Courtney then turned and stood when she reached the center; the area set by soft smooth grass. Sienna entered the grove a few seconds later and felt the smoothness of the lawn on her feet, her first step gave off a lit squish as if she was walking on clouds moving forward a few feet to stand in front of the Countess.

The women finally stopped, both wearing what could only be described as threads around their hips and tits alone in the silent forest. They observed each other for almost a full minute, judging bodies and beauty, examining the thick portions that made them look so sexy. Sienna had seen many beautiful women over the last few months working at the resort. Let alone, Brooke and Victoria, but the woman in front of her, the challenging gleam in her eye stood out above the rest. Maybe it was because they were the same age, or maybe it was challenging, for some reason this Courtney had wanted to lure her away from her allies. She wanted to be alone with Sienna, and that made Sienna both nervous and thrilled.

Finally, the Countess spoke, “I’m glad you took the chance I gave you to get out of that prison. I really needed to meet with you alone, and you haven’t made it easy! I offered up so many chances for you to dine with me, all those stupid contests around the island and yet, you still avoided them, why did you make it so hard?” She complained, rubbing her temples as if she was fighting off a headache thanks to the bitch in front of her.

Of all the things the woman could have said, that was up there in things Sienna did not expect. Why had the Countess been trying to meet with her? Well, that would have been a lot simpler than the millions of hoops she had been jumping through. Figuring that information out was important, but the first thing out of her mouth was not questioning that but the first statement, “You let us go?”

“Oh, well that was a bit of a mistake. I was actually just trying to free you and leave the other two in the prison. Sadly, my genius doesn’t really cover technology…I struggle to work on my computer half the time. I’m more a history and medical type of genius, and just so you know, I’m not self-proclaimed.” Courtney laughed as she ran her hands up her already sweating taut body that would be the cover of any magazine in the world. The heat of the jungle was already turning the meadow they resided in into a sauna of sorts.

“Why though? Why did you want to meet me? What am I to you?” Sienna replied now ready for some answers. So many questions, she needed to know, and still, who this sexy woman in front of her was, was the biggest mystery. Courtney McBrayer, all her notes, and all her findings, she seemed to be a normal woman, just one with money and obsessed with history and her people’s culture for some bizarre reason. But she never made any connection. But now alone with her, Sienna felt something, a danger in her spine, a hidden truth that she could not place even when it was right in front of her. She was unsure if they were truly alone, but watching the sweaty woman in front of her stretch made her body yearn for a very private type of struggle that she wondered if the Countess knew or wanted. She wiped her own arms and stomach as her darker skin began to create a gleam of sweat on her as well.

“Oh, well Quinn and Diane weren’t taking my requests seriously. Ever since their Plan A worked, and their whole-body clone operation was successful, which I need to remind them was only possible because of me, they have been less interested in my studies. So, I no longer care about their Organization, and going forward I’m going to do what I want.”

“I see, that explains why you studied my people so much. Only with the magical and biological information would have that have been possible. But again, what do we have to talk about? Besides you giving me back that artifice, I think our meeting will be short.” Sienna pressed. It seemed the whole genius thing was not a bluff. Sienna knew her people’s magic must have helped when that clone appeared, but how did this woman do it? Or read the langue of the magic? That wasn’t possible, she was the only one in the world left…she was sure of it.

“I can see you trying to connect the dots, so let me help you,” Courtney replied, holding up the small stone artifact. “First, I know you know what this is, and what’s inside.”

“Yes, I do, but I want to know how you know the same.”

“Don’t worry, I will explain…slowly. Now, will you open it willingly?”

“No. Never. I won’t allow you and this Organization to abuse the magical aspects of my people. That artifact is the key. I’m Princess Sienna, the last of the Oraolo people, and sworn High Priestess to protect the secrets they have left.” Sienna proclaimed a title she had not used in a long time and stood at her full height in her skimpy bikini. This was her final task for her people, then she would go back, go back to being a normal person and enjoying her own life. It was time for the magic of the world to be forgotten.

But the Countess did not react in the way she expected, instead, her head was tilted with a little smirk, a smirk that Sienna did not like. “Oh, impressive title. I figured as much, and the magic will ONLY allow the High Priestess of the Oraolo people to open it, a title that can only be given through heritage...or won another way by a different priestess.”

Sienna felt like this woman was speaking with more knowledge than she let on. She almost responded, but Courtney held up her free hand to stop her.

“Before you interrupt, I’m sure you would like to know how I figured out how to read ‘your’ people’s writing. How do I know all these secrets?”

Sienna didn’t say a word but gave a single nod, and Courtney’s smirk went dark, “Well, of course, it’s connected. Before I begin, just know I do not intend to give these secrets to the Organization. They think only of their selfish desires, but I think bigger! Think of all the medical advances we could do, think of all good for the world with the magic.”

“Someone would abuse it and it can’t be controlled, hell, the people you are with want to abuse it and you are blind to that. The little spell and miracle you performed aren’t the same as the true source. The world isn’t ready, and I don’t think it will ever be.”

Courtney let out a beautiful laugh that matched her body, “Wow, this is funny, I had a feeling this is how this conversation would go. History really does have a funny side, doesn’t it? Loves to repeat itself.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Sienna almost screamed as the riddles continued, “Who the fuck are you?!”

The Countess stood up to her full height in the bikini, the sweat dripping off her body. Sienna’s dark eyes took in the sight, and she felt an almost regal presence. “My name is Courtney McBrayer! I am the last remaining descent of the banished people of Oraolo valley.”

Sienna felt the final bit of cool air sucked out of the meadow. Courtney was still holding the artifact in her hand, and now it seemed to have a light glow, though the women did not notice. Their stares were locked, and Sienna felt a shiver of fear, of surprise, and wonder go down her spine again. “That’s impossible,” Sienna spoke in a small voice.

“Wrong, it’s very much possible. Hundreds of generations might have passed, but the ancient magical blood runs in my veins same as you, I have studied and know both the history and magic of OUR people to a level if you don’t have. And just like you now, I’m the last of the line. Both our sides have been wiped out, and the task comes down to me to right the wrong of legend.” Now her tone turned angry, “I have read all about you Sienna, studied your life, where you were born, where you secretly studied abroad, and everything else I could to make sure you are the real deal, just like me.”

Sienna hadn’t moved from her spot. It didn’t make sense, but it was the only answer. No one should have been able to learn her language or break the secrets and yet the Countess did so. But, how? If she was a true descendant that meant there was more to this story, and she needed to know. “You are lying. Those people…no one lived…it’s impossible that…” but Sienna didn’t continue. The legend and story were not one spoken of lightly, a terrible mistake in history, a darker one than any other.

The other woman nodded slowly, “I can tell you know it’s the truth! My reports on you showed that your IQ is within a point of mine, though a point lower I might add. So, don’t pretend you don’t understand!” Courtney snapped, annoyance seeping into her voice as she reviewed the sexy Princess in front of her, her red lips a little dry as she wet them with her tongue wanting to lick something else very soon.

Sienna shook her head as her vision became blurry again, but it snapped back to the meadow before the vision could take hold. She had to be sure, because if Courtney was who she claimed to be, that would change exactly what they were fighting for. “Okay Courtney let’s say it’s true and you are someone who is a descendant of the fallen people, then you would know, the legend of what happened and what has led to this moment. Because you are right, I can use the artifact and open the temple doors as the true High Priestess of the people. But I would never and if you are as smart as you say, you know it’s the right choice.”

Courtney didn’t react, only pointing at Sienna’s nearly fully visible tits with the tiny pieces of cloth just hiding her nipples, that were poking out behind the silver triangles. “Only from your point of view, but sure, if that’s the proof you want, I will tell you the legend. It is the story of a civil war, and an intense disagreement between the high priestess and her second in command.”

Sienna nodded, her throat going dry but not due to the heat. She knew the exact words but wanted to hear the full description from the woman’s mouth, so there was no doubt.

“It said that they just couldn’t agree over the direction of the people. A civil war was near, and only the two of them had the power to stop it. It came down that the only way to stop the war, was for the two women to fight to the death. The loser’s side would surrender with only the death of their chosen priestess. Accepting their fate and challenge the two priestesses went into the temple of nature to have their duel.” She paused, a look of pain in her brown eyes and Sienna nodded her own eyes orbs showing her hurt soul, then took a breath and picked up where Courtney had left off.

“You left out a key part. The two priestesses were the two most beautiful women ever seen in the valley and that detail only added to the hatred and rivalry between them. But alone in the temple away from the people, they decided that death was too easy, and that banishment from the valley, and cutting off from the magic, a fate worse than death was the only way to avoid war. At first, they agreed to wrestle until one of them submitted, but at the end of their long physical struggle, the loser did not accept the result, stating that she could continue and none of the people would accept it. The other agreed, and a second part of their duel began, a different type of fight. One that would drain the loser of her…sexual power. A type of duel that is now passed down. Only at the end of that struggle, did one of them submit, and all her magic and those of the people were taken. Before they were banished for life.” Sienna finished, but Courtney gave a small shake of her head.

“Now, you are the one that is leaving out details. Once the people were banished, the winning Priestess people slaughtered the banished with their magic. They had no chance to fight back, but one, just the fallen priestess, survived my ancestor, and the story lives with me.”

Sienna didn’t respond, but then looked at her, “That was a mistake, a horrible one...one that…”

“Only now you say that you fucking bitch, but that does not fix anything. The winning priestesses' line also survived! YOU! You are the ancestor of the winning Priestess, and you know it. She planned to kill them all no matter what happened in the temple, it wasn’t fair!”

“NO! It was a rouge group that attacked, the result of the duel was never known!”

“LIAR, IT WAS ALL OF YOU! And your ancestor’s hatred of mine caused it. We know she lost because the banished people would have fought back with their own magic!” Courtney hissed, but then regained her composure slightly, brushing her long brown hair, “Hmph, well it matters little. Because right now we are equal, all your side of the people are gone, and so are mine. You are the last remaining person of the non-banished, the betrayers. And I’m the last remaining person of the banished, the hunted. I have come to claim back the magic and finish you the way of the ancient high priestesses. To drain you of your magic and take your title and right. Because you remain the High Priestesses, and you must accept challengers of the people for that title.” Courtney claimed, and when Sienna didn’t dispute that comment as well, the Countess's smile turned into a deadly smirk, “Now that it is established and the truth is out for both of us to know, I challenge you, Princess Sienna, to a duel of priestesses, and find out which one of us will continue to carry the magic forward. Let’s settle it in the way of old, and let our bodies decide.”

For Sienna, the last two minutes had turned her whole life upside down, but she knew in her heart it was true what the woman spoke. When she didn’t speak, Courtney pointed a finger at her, “If you deny my request, you forfeit your right to it anyway, so choose wisely.”

Sienna still didn’t speak but took a deep breath judging this woman in front of her. This type of duel was the one she could not refute, a history lesson only given to her. There was no denying that Courtney was not who she claimed. The legend was proof enough and now she knew why Courtney had lured her out alone in the forest. “As I’m sure you know, only a woman of true sexuality and who has passed the test of the people can challenge for the right of Head Priestess, and the secrets the position holds. Are you willing to perform the final test?”

Courtney nodded and held out the orb. Sienna took a few steps forward and reached out as well, placing her palm on top of the rough object so that they were both touching it.

The wind howled, and both women’s bodies seemed to go rigid. Sienna closed her eyes and when she opened them, she still faced Courtney with her hand on the object, but not in the meadow. They were in a large round stone room, with waterfalls on each side. The Countess was in the white robe once again and so was she. Their eyes met, and there was a glare of determination. Blinking and she was back in the meadow and took a few steps back as Courtney seemed to return as well from what Sienna assumed was a very similar vision.

“So be it,” Sienna spoke, as moved back a few more feet.

“I’m glad you understand Sienna, and now I’m sure you will understand why I will beat you. I will pin you physically, and then use my body to drain you sexually. I will rub your nipples till they are soft and suck the milk from your breasts. I’m a sexual freak, even beyond what our priestesses were back then. A modern nympho.”, she laughed, before she tossed the object away and allowed it to roll to the edge of the meadow.

Sienna’s eyes flashed equally as hungry with the challenge and the threat. The story of the Priestesses duel, a tale that spoke of the many failures of her people. While the losers were banished it was not like the winner’s people did well. If the split had never occurred, maybe the people would have been strong enough generations later or not fallen into ruin. Her family had long blamed the banished for the threat of civil war to use the magic in ways that were against nature. Now sucking away this woman’s pride seemed to be the only way to stop her.

“I accept your challenge, Courtney McBrayer. I never thought I would fight a real duel of priestesses, but I’m glad. To clear my lost family’s name and stop you like my ancestors did generations ago, and to personally fuck you for making me chase you halfway around the world. I will make you submit to my body, and then fuck you into the earth. If you did enough research on me, you know just as well that I’m a freak too, and my body is built for this little tussle. Do you swear, as someone part of our traditions to accept the terms of our fight, and the results as our ancestors did?”

“I do and swear on the honor of our duel to follow them and agree to the terms we set. If you agree as well.”

Sienna looked at Courtney for a long time, seconds ticking by as sweat rolled down her arms, breasts, and legs. “I swear to acknowledge the terms of our duel in the way of the Priestesses of old.” Weirdly the wind had stopped, and the forest seemed to stand still, not a sound in the air. It confirmed just how alone the two women were in this jungle and if something mystical was happening around them, building into a confrontation, the artifact was left alone and forgotten in the dirt.

Sienna calmed her breathing staring into Courtney’s hard brown eyes, anything to avoid looking at the bountiful chest, and the navel gutters that led to what she imagined was a smooth and fuckable sex on the woman facing her now in a sex duel that meant more than life itself. For now, she had to focus. The first part of the duel was considered the physical domination aspect. It was basically a wrestling match until submission and meant to physically exhaust the combatants so that the second aspect would inevitably lead to more erotic fighting. Though with how Sienna and Courtney were looking at each other, there was little doubt that sex was the preferred form of combat. But that is where the rules of their people came in.

During the first aspect of the duel, open sexual attacks and nudity were forbidden. That meant she and Courtney would need to control all their sexual desires, which with how they were dressed would be an extremely tough effort. Never had she wrestled anyone wearing something as skimpy as this little string bikini. That, or against someone as attractive as the Countess, and with the now revealed history between them, she was sure sex was on both their minds.

Nothing left to say, the duel was on. They moved to the center of the meadow, standing a few feet from the other’s sweaty hot body. Slowly Sienna reached behind her and undid the single knot holding her string bikini top on. Pulling the string, it fluttered off her breasts and onto the grass, allowing her dark tits full out and into the gleam of the sun. Her dark nipples were already erect, begging to meet and fence with the opposing nubs on her rival’s mounds. The rules stated that they couldn’t be nude, but topless did not apply, and was preferred. Courtney followed suit, her own small strings untied, letting her unbroken tanned bronzed breasts with her nickel-sized light brown areola and nipples out. They looked like a perfect match head-to-head with the other full pair and the ultimate test of their firmness and mass. Equally dressed in only small triangles hiding their smooth pussies, Sienna slowly rose her hands and taking the hint, Courtney did as well. They brought their palms together softly, fingertips touching until they fully interlocked and pressed forward with slightly more pressure. Even this touch made them pant, the softness of their rival’s hands, where those hands would soon be, what they would knead, and rub made them faint.

“I’m going to make you submit Courtney, months of trying to find and stop you and now I get to beat you in our way. It makes it all the better knowing you prepared, knowing who you are.” Sienna breathed, her heading moving forward. “You have no idea the game we are playing.”

“Cocky bitch. I’m going to break you, Sienna, the moment I saw your photo, I knew this is where we would end up because I know exactly what game we are playing. Even beyond our history, we were built to settle it this way, and I can’t wait to see your submissive eyes under me. I’ll keep you as a slave, and make you watch me use the magic any way I want.” Courtney growled back, taking the same distance until their sweaty foreheads touched and applied their own pressure.

The test of strength picked up second by second, the two women increasing the compression applied between their palms and foreheads, bodies molded and built for sex. They grunted and panted hot air in the other’s face then they began to move in large bursts, taking and giving steps. Their bountiful chests had not yet touched, though their nipples came close with two or three surges swinging back and forth. There was no place to pin each other back, so the contest would go as long as their sweaty grips held, or one collapsed to the ground.

Suddenly they fell faster than they expected, Cortney’s foot slipping, but she pulled the other down at the same time. Bodies crushed and with only their sting bikini bottoms on, Sienna and Courtney began rolling on the soft grass groaning as they attempted to pin and force a cry of surrender out of the other’s chest. Nipples crushed and breasts molded causing them to moan out in surprise at the softness and pleasure. It was sweaty, and dirty, and every place their skin met made them squeeze their loins in desperation. On the fourth roll, Sienna got on top, her big full ass in the air trying to hold Courtney’s arms behind their conjoined bodies. She began to press her down using just her breasts, their nipples lined up in a way that could invert them.

“Bitch!” Courtney hissed her body on the ground with the sweaty girl holding her down with their mushroomed breasts. Their erect nipples signaled that finishing this physical struggle quickly was needed so they could get to the more personal duel. But they ignored the demand to fuck the best they could, “I’m going to break you down on this meadow muscle by muscle bitch. I can already feel you getting weak!” Sienna growled down at Courtney, their mouths closer than expected.

“We will see who breaks who, and between us who is weaker, whore.” The Countess groaned, and freed her trapped hand, slipping off her back and out of Sienna’s grip. They took hold of the thick black braid on Sienna’s back and ripped it to the side. Sienna screamed as she was pulled but stopped when she used Courtney’s free hair as a clutch, both crying out from the new attack. Their bodies paused on their sides in the grass as they felt the tendons on their backs flex and their shoulders twist painfully. Sienna felt her right arm go limp for a second as a pain shot down her limb, allowing Courtney to win out this tense struggle of women still rolling on the ground until she successfully pressed her whole body down into Sienna’s spreading her rival’s arms out onto the grass as they reengaged their strength fight on the ground.

Slowly, Courtney showed the strength of her legs, crossing their ankles and widening their strong limbs. The grass was soft, but Sienna could still feel a light bit of mud and dirt coat her sweaty skin as she found herself stuck between her rival and the earth. Sienna moaned as she was held here for a good minute, but every second the tussle continued to drain them both. Twice, Courtney groaned as Sienna’s hands slipped free and she clawed her enemy’s sweaty back. And twice top grill re-took hold of their fingers and forced them back into the same position out and above their heads. Now it was her proud chest pressing Sienna’s down, working to flatten her, break her full chest, and force those sexy nipples back.

“Say you submit bitch.” Courtney snarled, their mouths less than an inch away.

“Never.” Sienna spat back almost touching lips. Courtney groaned, she knew she had to ignore the desire for now, but Sienna was one of the most attractive women she had ever seen and was by far the hottest she had ever fucked, or wrestled against in the near-nude.

“Fine!” The top woman hissed, and pressed her tits and chest harder into Sienna’s, even freeing her rival’s legs, so she could plant her feet and lift her ass in the air to have gravity assist in applying pressure.

“AHH!” Sienna cried out, the weight on her breasts now doubled and her upper body forced into the mud deeper. But her mammaries held against this fat warm pair mushrooming them and attempting to mash them. But this move from Courtney gave her a chance, and Sienna pressed her feet up with the soles finding Courtney’s hips. With a grunt and a scream of shock from her rival, Sienna's leg pressed her enemy up and flipped Courtney, her legs going straight up in the air, her pussy and ass to the sky unable to stop the momentum. Her tits hung down near her face as she went and landed on soft ground on her back, the crowns of the women’s head an inch apart after her flip. Even with the suppleness of the grass, the impact was rough, and Courtney’s hands shot to her lower back groaning in pain.

Sienna was up quickly, rubbing her sore tits, and glaring at the other woman. Courtney was half on her side when she felt her face pressed down into the grass before Sienna pulled her up.
    But the rage was on, and Courtney tackled Sienna back down to the ground and another hot round of wrestling began. Time passed slowly and the women’s sexy muscles burned in the heat of the forest. Sienna’s bare ass, still the little strings on her hips flexed as she tried to force Courtney down for what felt like the millionth time. The heat radiating from Courtney was intense as she moaned in frustration, her muscles cramping in the haze as they spread their sweat on each other.

They went breast to breast on their knees, meaty chests crushing, bouncing, and sloppily mashing into a slick ball of flesh. They were tightly bound, their thighs touching as they pressed in so close. They placed arms and hands on their sides, interlacing the fingers again, facing them downwards before slapping tits again. The sun and fight had already sapped a massive portion of their strength, their looks of determination the only thing keeping them going. Finally, they rested on each other’s shoulders, nipples facing down and they forced their weight on the other, hoping to topple her with that alone.

Their lips were an inch away from brushing, and for a second, both women thought of nothing but kissing, touching their flesh, and begin to see what else they could do to break each other. But something stopped them, a voice, a feeling, it wasn’t like they didn’t want to break the pact…it was like they couldn’t. If they wanted to enter the next phase, one had to surrender first. Courtney shifted her head, keeping their lock, and pressed her forehead into Sienna’s again.
    “Let’s finish this nice and slow Sienna, I want to feel every muscle fiber in your ass break before we get to what is really needed,” Courtney whispered, her lips moving an inch from her rivals. Full and wet, Sienna again felt the presence keep her tongue from licking them aggressively.

Instead, she moved to the left and got lost in the wet tangles of brown hair, Sienna pushed through the damp dirty strands until she found Courtney’s ear, “Once I’m done crushing your body, I’m going to fuck you till you pass out.”

She felt a shiver of desire pass between her before Courtney hissed back, “Bitch don’t make promises you can’t keep. Soon, we can really wrestle…and I can bite you, lick you, and fuck you.” Courtney breathed sensually, sending a wave of desire straight down to Sienna’s cunt and clit that yearned to be free. Then, doubling down, the brown-eyed woman adjusted her tits so that she was ‘forced’ to drag them slowly across the other sweaty pair. Their nipples met and held, their areola aligning, and small grunts of need came from deep in their throats until the rubbery shafts finally passed. All so the Countess could switch ears, pushing back the thick black braid off her rival’s shoulders as she whispered again. “Then, things are going to get really filthy between us Sienna, and I will claim the title you hold.”

“Good, I love filthy sex, and if you want my title, you will have to hold me down and fuck me to death,” Sienna spoke, the words so natural, like she had been born to speak them to a woman like Courtney…or not a woman like her…but only Courtney McBrayer, a woman like her, more than she ever would have imagined. But she didn’t have time to think about what that feeling was, because her rival hissed at her like a cat and then started to apply light pressure with her hips and tits. The pressure was returned by Sienna at a slow rate, building up as they got their hands involved next.

Long minutes went by, the stress of their flexing arms and asses meeting again in this semi-violent struggle. The sweat dripping onto the grass made them smooth and tougher to grip. As expected, their hands slipped, though Courtney’s were on purpose, Sienna’s by accident. On reflex their arms flung around the other’s back, each screaming as they attempted to throw down the weakened rival to the grass and begin the task of pinning each other again. Swelled tits lost docking and they became closer, the balls of womanly fat slotting between. A few steps to the left, a few to the right, and they went down, Sienna able to finally pull Courtney to the side far enough. It was a splash to the moist grass, their constricting holds tightening now on the ground, like two mating snakes. Their energy and muscles were starting to cramp from the heat and intensity. On their sides, they were staring to hump each other, but neither called the other out, in worry, it would ruin what they had done thus far. Cheapen the result of the physical contest. Sienna finally began to roll them, but the Countess did not let the Princess hold the top spot for long, and slowly again they moved across the meadow, their full asses bouncing each time they found themselves pointed to the sun.

That final round of rolling took a lot of what was left of Sienna’s physical energy, her amazing body again needing to find its way out from under the sexual figure of Courtney. In truth, her mind no longer had any control of her sex and her hips seemed to flair each time the slapping meeting of their lower bodies. The tiny string thongs and triangles, somehow staying on during this epic struggle were the only things keeping the honor of this duel intact. She attempted to roll them again, take back control, but she gasped as her muscles failed her halfway and she was pressed back into the grass, the Countess groaning from effort and desire, her own tanned ass jiggling and flexing in a painful effort to hold this position and Sienna down.

Beyond their tough words, the two-sex rivals were using less than half of the strength they had at the beginning of their match just a few minutes ago. Their bodies were demanding sex, and it seemed whatever outside force was with them was pulling their strength away and making them far hornier. At this point though, Courtney felt a surge when Sienna’s sweaty grip slipped from her own as they had before.

“No!” Sienna groaned from the bottom, foreseeing what was about to occur, but unable to stop it. Her hands struggled to hold the wet thick hair of her rival, the light brown hair less of a clutch than her own thick black braid. The Countess pushed up, her tits hanging down, and slid forward her rival’s body in a fluid motion till her big strong ass pressed down into the bountiful breasts of the native girl. Courtney finally captured the elusive dominant position they had been fighting for and she let out a scream of victory. She leaned just enough forward, her hair now wet, grass-filed hair flinging forward as she held down Sienna’s arms above her head, and kept her knees dug into the dirt. This position stopped her rival’s sexy strong legs from flipping up and catching her.

“Grr! You bitch!” Sienna growled, and Courtney growled like back equally as enraged an animalistic.

“You’re the bitch! Submit!”

They snarled and struggled for more minutes, their tiny thongs leaking unable to hide the desire pulsing in their magical veins.

“I’m going to fucking drain you!” Sienna snarled from the bottom slamming the side of her head into the thighs trapping her desperately. But that made her even more tired, and she didn’t know why. She had once wrestled a girl in college for almost an hour, but in this meadow, against Courtney, time did not seem to matter. The hornier she got, the more her body began to tire physically.

Sienna’s body started to again falter in strength, unable to break free from this pin. Her black eyes looked up but Courtney’s red panting face, but found it not taunting, but desperate. The Countesses’ own arms shaking and legs burning from their wrestling but still holding Sienna down in the grass, sitting on her chest. Sienna tried to bridge her ass but was not able to dislodge her rival and collapsed back down with a groan. She looked down now at the small wet triangle in front of her face that was leaking cum out the sides that started to pool on her trapped body. She could get free, all she had to lick Courtney’s cunt, or bite…but the rules would not permit it and for how much she hated Courtney at this moment, she had respected the duel the entire fight…so Sienna would as well.

It went on for another two minutes, a struggle, a gasp, more cum leaking out of Courtney, pooling in Sienna’s neck an equal amount dripping from Sienna’s wet sex between her legs. Finally, she stopped struggling and simply glared at Courtney for a few final seconds. If this had been the real fight, Sienna would never have said it, but she no longer cared about winning this worthless part of the duel. Yet, there were few things in the world more embarrassing than what she was about to say, she hated it, and she wanted to win it all, but her desire for sex was equally pulling her body towards the end. With nothing left, Sienna groaned. “I submit the first part of the duel.” The bitter words left her lips. There was nothing to lose but pride in the first part, but that meant more than either girl would ever admit.

Courtney gasped and released her rival’s legs, falling off to the side of Sienna and basically collapsing next to Sienna who gasped at the release of the weight. Their bodies finally not touching and giving them a chance to calm their burning lungs and muscles. They lay there trying to cool off, but with the sun high, and locked the heat in the meadow, the sauna was only increasing.

Sienna felt shame in her body, and as she planned to sit up, she was overwhelmed with another headache. When she opened her eyes, she was standing over Courtney in the white cloth. “You submitted; you lose.” Her voice spoke.

“No, I’m not done. I won’t accept it.” Slowly the Courtney-looking priestess stood and then pulled down her robe, showing off her nude body. It was incredible, nearly identical to the woman Sienna was fighting in the meadow. “I challenge you to a fight of sex. Let’s settle this the right way, the way of our goddesses.”

“Fine, if that is the only way you will accept defeat, then let’s have a duel of sexual ability. I won’t let there be a doubt of which of us dominates the other, and which of us deserves the right of the title.” Sienna felt herself speak, but she felt herself smiling while untying her robe and letting it fall. Her rival smiled at her and moved forward until the two chests of the women touched sending shivers of desire. She tilted her head and slowly their soft lips touched, a sensation that even in the vision almost made Sienna cum. The vision ended and Sienna blinked, suddenly back on the grass lying next to Courtney.

“I knew it…I can change history; it will not repeat itself. I can win.” She heard Courtney whisper to herself.

“You see the visions too, don’t you?” Sienna spoke in slight awe, turning her face to her rival in the grass, a curious, and even friendly tone.

Courtney looked at her surprised and in a soft voice responded, “I…do, and you as well? What do you see?”

“I think I see our ancestors; they look like us.”

“Yes...but they don’t…sound as angry…they don’t sound like…” But Courtney didn’t continue, and Sienna went quite as well pondering. They were quiet, and Sienna noticed that her body felt fresh. Some outside force had sapped her strength to end that first part of the duel. That combined with the visions made Sienna nervous…something told her that she and Courtney were dabbling in things beyond them. After a few more minutes of rest, the women sat up in unison on the grass. The second part of the duel had to begin now, that is the one thing they both knew. Courtney had won the first portion, and by tradition, she would start on top of Sienna, a small reward but one that could be invaluable. This aspect and the fight were all about sex. The two-priestess of legend were determined to make each other cum like banshees and shame themselves in the temple. Now, these two young women in the meadow would begin the same task of bringing the other to her knees.

Sienna stood first on her shaky legs, and simply reaching to the side of her wide hips, pulled the single knot holding her thong up. The side strings of the thin material came undone and fell to the ground slowly, small and light enough for the air to slow its descent. Courtney stood next, and undid the opposite knot, letting her own little string and triangle flutter toward the ground, leaving them both in the glorious nude. They walked side by side back toward the center of the meadow. Sienna gazed down at Courtney’s smooth clean pink pussy, a perfect cleft, and a small hint at the clit between strong legs. Her desire to fuck Courtney seemed to double, and she cursed herself knowing that even if they had met in very different circumstances, she would have fancied the other woman’s body in a contest with her own.

They reached the center and turned to face each other again, posing slightly to give her rival a clear view of their open dripping sex. Their full tits, sore but hanging firmly on their chests, pointing at the other with dangerous intent. The sun shinned on their sweaty bodies, oiling them for the next level of smooth combat.

“The duel continues until one of us surrenders and is no longer able to sexually continue the fight. She must submit herself to the winner in the eyes of the goddesses and spread her legs submissively.” Courtney breathed a level of excitement in her tone. Sienna nodded, and then released her thick long braid, letting her long black hair fan out of its containment. It fell even slightly longer than Courtney’s but just as wild. The styles of wavy hair were similar, black, and brown, with strands that would soon have grass and mud, pressed in. They both looked wilder now, nude, true forms of the legends of their people. They wanted to see how turned-on the wrestling had really done to their opponent. It would be very easy to find out. Sienna went down on her back and spread her strong legs, her pussy was engorged and already dripping wet, stains thanks to the thong she had been forced to wear for so long. It was humiliating, her face red having to spread herself so submissively in front of her rival, but this would be the only time. Once they touched, all rules were gone, and the next time one of them was submissive would be at the end.

“What a tempting sight and offer.” Courtney smiled, “I think I will have you like this a lot more once I have claimed your title.”

“Hurry up and get over here slut.” Sienna hissed, and rubbed her sweaty tits in her hands, palming and squeezing them at her rival.

Courtney dropped to her knees on the soft grass, and then like a cat crawled slowly on top of Sienna, letting her hands rub up the slick brown skin of her rival, until her full chest was directly above the other woman’s slightly ajar mounds. At this point, it was Courtney’s right to make the first move, to touch their bodies together sexually…then the true trial would begin.

Courtney and Sienna let the moment build, until the top woman couldn’t handle it anymore. She let out a long droll of spit from her long tongue towards Sienna, who watched the flowing drip it with angry eyes that she would be the one to have to accept it as the submissive. But at the last second, she opened her mouth and set out her long pink tongue, catching the flow expertly and not missing a single drop. She held there for a few seconds then used the borrowed spit to coat her lips and outer mouth slowly and tauntingly. Courtney watched and licked her own lips dry lips, preparing for what was going to be a sloppy first kiss.

“Drooling on each other like this is not part of the tradition.” Sienna teased, now bringing her own hands running up and down the sides of her rival’s stomach and obliques and drawing them nearer and nearer to the woman’s full ass and her massive hanging tits.

“I know, but you don’t seem to mind.” Courtney teased.

“Not at all, in fact, I plan to clean your mouth for good once I’m on top of you,” Sienna smirked and they playfully continued to run hands and trace fingers in the other’s sweat.

“Shall we begin, Princess?”
    “Nothing stopping you.”

Courtney’s eyebrows bunched up and then she slowly dropped down onto Sienna in a slow motion, bringing their soft breasts together until their smooth middles tingled. Sienna groaned as her body instantly returned to the frenzied sexual state. She wanted to fuck this bitch, this hot whore who pretended to be part of her people, who used her customs and would steal her rights. As soon as Courtney’s red lips were close enough, she shot her tongue out and into her rival’s mouth, the slick muscle hunting for its equal. The first touch was electric, the muscles still outside their mouths thanks to Courtney’s quickness to meet her rival, then their lips and mouths opened as they sealed into a wet kiss.

They moaned into each other’s mouths as the electricity from the kiss was euphoric. Their nipples erect just from looking at each other, sprung fully as their breasts compressed again and happily meshed. Their hands shot between their rival’s legs, touching the other’s wet sex, no further foreplay required as they slid into each other’s pussy lips.

“Oh god, you dirty little priestess.” Courtney hissed mouth to mouth, before re-sealing the kiss. It was happening so fast, her cunt seemed to mold to Sienna’s fingers, and happily spread for her, letting Sienna get in deep and onto her g-spot.

“You bitch, feel how easy I can enter you?”

“Just as easy as I have entered you.” Courtney snapped back and they snarled as the dirty sounds of their pumped sexes filled the quiet meadow. They traded the top spot twice, proud asses flexing as they hit sweet points in the other’s pussy. Courtney ended up on top, but it did little to stop their dueling hands below, and even allowed Sienna to spank her roughly forcing a deep moan out of Courtney’s lips from the depth of her stomach. It had only been a minute into the second part of the duel, and Courtney’s brown eyes went wide as a sensation she could not push down made her clit shake. The wrestling, the holding of the other’s soft sexy body, it had been different than any other time in her sexual life. She pulled Sienna’s wet fingers out of her with a pop, but they were replaced by the native girl’s strong thigh press into it. The pressure on her clit and cunt was enough after this and two good rubs in this hot sweaty grind made Courtney cum.

Even Sienna seemed surprised though she pressed her strong thigh up and down the wet sex in tune with her rival’s humping. “No, how?!” Courtney cried as she struggled to push Sienna away, but she wasn’t fast enough, and her clit was pressed up by Sienna’s strong thigh. Her slightly rougher g-spot on the wall of her sex rubbed had been rubbed just right. But something was happening, her cunt…it was…it was too much! What the hell? She had never felt like this in her life! What the fuck was happening to her!? Courtney cried out and began to cum faster than she ever had, holding Sienna tightly as she shook and let out a girlish gasp. “You bitch, I knew you were fucking easy.” Sienna hissed, but pulled away her wet pussy in fear that something was building in her too. At the taunt Courtney pushed away from Sienna, slapping at the native girl’s tits twice before she got away.

Sienna quickly sat on her knees, gasping, and watching the orgasming Countess from a few feet away as she wiggled in the grass. It was surprising how hard the woman had cum, and almost worrisome how she was shaking on the ground, but Sienna wouldn’t feel pity, this was a sexfight, and it was their duel to fuck until one of them went down to the end. Though, she didn’t jump onto the woman, instead just enjoying seeing Courtney be forced to humiliation after the first part of the duel. Instead, she rubbed the cum from Courtney’s cunt on her leg and began to spread it on her sweaty breasts, also sliding her fingers down her toned stomach to her wet cunt, coating it with her rival’s discharge. It was sticky but strangely cooling with the heat of the air around her. It even tingled which was strange, but it felt so wonderful to massage her sore tits with such a sweet type of lotion. As she moaned at the sensation, the still-shaking Countess sat up seeing what was happening, her brown eyes raging. But also, a bit of fear in the pupils, she had never cum that hard or that fast…and though the wrestling had turned her on…it was disproportionate to the sensations she had just suffered.

“That was so easy.” Sienna laughed, as she rubbed some of the final drips of discharge onto her own body, enjoying the sight of fury. She lifted her left breast and gave it a slight lick, the salty sweat, and cum touching her tongue. “If you wanna submit to me now, I won’t embarrass you anymore.”

“I will never submit to you Sienna; you better enjoy that enjoy because you won’t get me off again,” Courtney growled, closing her legs, and getting to her knees in a fluid motion.

“Oh, yes, I will. I’m going to bathe in your cum as a tribute to the temple.” Sienna breathed, her words sounding almost not her own but truthful, her black eyes glowing gold in the sun. But if that was going to scare Courtney, there was no chance. The Countess sat up and flicked her long hair brown back with a lick of her red lips. “The mother goddess protects truth and not you.”

She launched herself at Sienna with a cry who met her body nearly in the air and they flung to the right, scratching, and biting like two wild cats. They shrieked in pain as they began to claw and nip each other’s skin, with nails, and teeth. They rolled in a frenzy, but unlike their last meeting this time they licked, sucked, and fingered each other at every opportunity. Sienna kicked Courtney off her but as she tried to roll up to her knees, Courtney was already on her again, wrapping her arms around the Princesses’ tight core and flinging her to the ground with a thud before Courtney climbed on top of her from behind.

“Ow!” Sienna groaned on her stomach, but a worry hit her when she felt the sweaty nude woman on top of her shift down. It all happened so fast, she felt her rival’s weight but only on her legs, and then a new warm air caressed her pussy, a mustier air than what was in the meadow. On instinct her body wanted her to open her legs in this doggy position and let what was coming happen, but she fought her terrible desire and tried to snap them shut. But the second of indecision cost her, and Courtney’s tongue pressed into her sex from behind. It covered her pussy, wiggling, flicking, and driving her already wet slit to flex and twitched. The Princess wailed and tried to crush her rival’s head as her claws dug into the dirt, but the pleasure was too much.

Sienna screamed, though it was half a moan, orgasming thanks to her rival’s tongue almost as fast as Courtney had cum on the ground. Now she understood what had happened to the Countess, because her body was orgasming in a way it never had. It snuck up so quickly, and the intensity was that of what she used to think her boyfriends would give her. She slammed her hands into the ground and then clawed in the dirt to escape or be finished by this first one.

The intensity of what was happening to her body was far more than she had ever experienced, her clit made every nerve in her body electric and her rival was twisting her into a knot of pure pleasure. She began to shake uncontrollably, “FUCK! What the hell!?” She cried, as she crushed into the soft ground, her back bending into an arch, the tasting muscle still in her wet constricting pussy, and her enemies’ claws digging into the front of her thighs, unnaturally painful thanks to the newfound sensitivity of her flesh. She finally swung an arm erratically back that connected with Courtney’s head, forcing her strong tongue out and off, but Sienna couldn’t follow up right away. She collapsed in the soft grass, still shaking…thinking only had something changed? Was the way they were cumming different? The way she had just released her pleasure did not feel natural, and now that she had experienced and understood Courtney’s shock and awe from a few minutes prior.

“See! Now you get it! These shouldn’t be as powerful as they are!” The Countess cried backing away from Sienna as she watched the beautiful native girl cum like she never had. Then, the tanned woman, tried diving back between the dark legs, to slurp up the discharge. But the short break gave Sienna a burst of energy to escape. She frantically rolled, kicking at the other woman in the shoulder hard as she moved.

“Ow!” Courtney hissed but Sienna was almost five yards away at that point and was only now coming down from her high. She had sat up and Courtney was looking at her almost fearfully as if what they were doing was even dangerous. Whatever they had just done, had been incredible if not terrifying, and the shock of pleasure of their sex was overwhelming. They were not inexperienced women when it came to sex, but this was different, and Sienna wasn’t sure even Victoria or Brooke would have this effect on her. Now that she knew who Courtney was, now that she knew their meeting was planned, she couldn’t doubt that the magical blood in their veins was causing some reaction in their bodies.

“It feels like…” But she stopped, unwilling to admit that another orgasm like that could finish her, “I’m going to beat you, I haven’t been tracking you for months just to lose, I don’t care who you are.” Sienna finished with certainty, not wanting to think that maybe, just maybe she and Country had awoken something with their ancient duel.

“You wish...nothing can come between me from becoming the rightful heir of the magic of our people, I have waited years to finally meet you! I studied, I practiced, and I’m going to fuck you silly! I don’t think you will last another round.” Country responded, her eye’s glancing up towards the sky where the vision of the temple had shown.

Sienna felt a wave of worry that they would continue, in her young life she had never cum like that, and she doubted she could handle another that came from so deep in her body. But she couldn’t worry for long. Already Courtney was moving forward on her knees, though this time she seemed far more careful to launch their bodies together.

Sienna went up on her knees and pushed her tits forward, even putting her hands behind her back in an apparent challenge. Courtney froze, then smiled and matched the pose, taking an extra second to spit on her tits, coating her own girls with some of Sienna’s dripping cum from her little snack. Then they slapped the soft balls together harshly once, grunting before backing up again. Sienna put a hand down on her rival’s cunt and quickly rubbed some dripping cum, Courtney did the same, and they both spread more of their rival’s pungent cum on her body staring at each other’s eyes doing so.

“We promised to be filthily, I’ll cover you in your own cum, and then flatten you with my better tits.” Sienna hissed, ready for another smacking.

“I’m going to make you nice and dirty.” Her rival spat back. Thus, a mini game began, they would smack their breasts, bouncing and crushing, then separate, run a hand down their own labia or their rivals, rub the won cum on themselves and smack breasts again. The loud grunts filled the meadow, as they let their bodies recover from the orgasms while driving each other hard back. Sometimes they would smack, and a vision would appear, but the vision was just them doing the same fight in a different time before snapping back. When they found themselves in a tight stalemate on a few sexy embraces, a hot wet kiss would begin, Country going first and sucking Sienna’s tongue for a long minute, before the next cum covered impact the favor was returned.

Courtney and Sienna broke apart and went to the ground after another round of intense sexual breast conjoining, after continually spreading the shared cum and sweat on each other’s full bodies. Their tits were sore and painful, but there was little chance to rest. The Countess rolled on the grass, a light sheen of mud, sweat and cum on her young body. She was mostly still on the grass, her head and more importantly her mouth ended up next to the Princess’s tender tits. Sienna didn’t even notice in time, and simply felt a little sensation of something wet stroking her erect brown nipple that had just spent the last 10 minutes dug into the fat pair and was now coated with her own discharge.

“Oh fuck!” Sienna groaned as Courtney latched onto the left brown tit. A worry of having her sensitive nipples chewed sent a spike of fear, but the Countess only began to suck like a lover focusing her red lips directly on the shaft, as if she was expecting a dripple of milk to come pouring out. “You could have fed your whole village with these milkers!” The Countess gargled; her mouth full of the warm wet breast before going back in.

“The two of us could have fed the tribe bitch!” Sienna hissed back with a half compliment that made Courtney’s sucking stop for a half a second in confusion before she continued, slurping, and kissing the chest. Sienna pushed Courtney off her and followed her on the ground, leaning down and latching onto the Countess's chest, reversing the move. “Oh, goddess…!” Courtney wailed, her nipple feeling like it was starting to have the same sensitivity as her clit. She then fought back freeing her breast by pulling on Sienna’s thick black hair. They remained like this for a few minutes, trading the top spot, but more importantly breast sucking, seeing if one of them would indeed begin to be milked or cry out from the pain. On the fourth exchange of saliva, Courtney couldn’t take it anymore. She rolled away but didn’t go far, shifting on the grass till she could slide her legs in between Sienna’s, a glazed look in her eyes.

“You know what we need to do, if flattening you will take too long, and we can’t fuck for long without destroying ourselves, then let’s settle it like this, your sex and mine. When you cum from my pussy, I know you won’t get up.” Courtney hushed, her eyes flicking down at the emerging clit of her rival.

Sienna didn’t resist this new position, desperate, and willing for some pussy on pussy action that would drain them faster, and provide a quenching to an unbearable thirst. They fell to their backs, the sun continuing to move past them, though time still felt. Sienna slid on the grass, watching Courtney’s feet move towards her as they crossed slowly. Not stopping, unable to resist the sensation, they brought themselves into one. They sealed their sexes, their slits, touching and easily sliding with no friction.

Words failed them, as they grunted and hissed from pleasure as the soft sex covered her own in a near-perfect match. Then they went silent because above them the sky turned into the temple, and then back to the sky like they were dancing between worlds.

Still, the two women dueled body to body, pussy to pussy, the two slits grinding, slipping, and squeezing when they pushed in hard enough. Courtney let out a wail of satisfaction, her cunt accepting Sienna’s, as it became more aroused touching its counterpart of this duel than it ever had. They knew, however, that an orgasm from the other’s cunt could finish them after the intensity of the two previous. Sienna raised her head to meet the stare of her rival, their bouncing tits between them, their soft stomachs clenching when their exposed clits ran tenderly across and into the wet folds where it was covered in wet soft sex.

“I have you, Courtney!”
    “No, I have you, Sienna!” She snarled to the clear blue sky, her full tits bouncing wildly as they switched between crushing and tribbing their centers of womanhood. They shrieked even louder when clit found clit for the first time, followed by desperate moans for more of that overwhelming pleasure as they fenced their smallest nerves. These were followed by even higher-pitched cries that ran around the trees as they met the two love nubs in a furious sequence of pushing and squishing, the only sounds besides their cries for reprieve. They moved their full hips in a circular motion, both clockwise, clits grinding each other and always in soft contact. The nerves sending electric shocks into their forms were damns of sexual gratification that wished to explode, building faster than ever before. Sienna was seeing stars, she had never felt a sex like this, never felt her core react in a way to any woman or man…not like this, not like wet warm sex that her body was now meshing and conjoining with.

It was too much, her clit felt joined and then was out pressed by Courtney who successfully flicked her love nub just a little bit more consistently than she could return. After almost 30 seconds of this happening, and just a second of lost focus Sienna’s body went rigid. “Nooooo!” She screamed no longer able to stop herself from cumming as the warm pussy of her rival made her squeal covering and bending her clit. The brown-haired woman screamed in joy as she felt her rival’s pussy flex and drench her groin and the now wildness of her tribbing motions. She knew she was better than Sienna, and now she was going to win! She attempted to cover Sienna’s clit with her cunt, rubbing it down raw and finish the other woman for good, pressing up to her hands to watch and mount her rival.

Sienna didn’t have time to think, her body was aching and releasing waves as she screamed into the sky, it was sending her mind blank. She was going to lose! “No!” She cried, focusing her next thrust as best she could and her still-standing clit gave one last shot at her rivals. Courtney knew that to finish Sienna she needed to ride her through this orgasm, but she didn’t expect mid-orgasm for Sienna to thrust directly at her, somehow still in control. She felt her own clit bend, and she let out a scream, falling right back to her back. Her own body gave in to the pleasure from the thrust and then the pleasure doubled as she felt Sienna orgasm with her.

Suddenly, they were both cumming, and a mutual orgasm was deadly satisfying as both women synced and continued to grind each other in a frenzy even though Sienna was almost six seconds ahead. Groaning and kneading their own big breasts without thinking, they came into the meadow. They now kept their still erect clits touching in a perfect two nerves blending as the long sexual ride continued until Sienna finished, and Courtney came to an end a few seconds later. They gasped, the hardest orgasm so far, and their eyes flickered as they felt a wave of sleep wash over them. They separated with a little sound, strings of wet cum holding them together, and came to rest. The power of the meadow almost finished them to a draw, but as the sun beat down on their sweaty forms, they each clutched the earth looking for strength.

“Do you submit?” Sienna asked with unstable breath. Her body ached, and it seemed that in these conditions and who her opponent was, she didn’t have much left to give. She had only been saved by Courtney going off with her because the sexy woman had not been able to take advantage and drain her fully. Sexfighting with Courtney was beyond the training or the desire she felt for other women, and she wondered what would have happened if they had met under different circumstances. Maybe at college on accident? Would it have been as intense? Or was it the setting, this specific circumstance, and visions that made this sexfight drain them faster, and this sexual meeting in a league of its own.

“No, I felt you go off way harder than me. I almost had you, and I just need to get you off again and I will win.” Courtney breathed back, but she didn’t move from her spot on the grass. Sienna got up first a few seconds later, and crawled at Courtney, who waited for her and another round of tribbing. But then the princess turned to present her full-fat ass and open delicious pussy to her rival, and Courtney watched that perfect set of cunt lips come towards her slowly.

“I’m going to soften your clit with my tongue and then rub it raw down with mine for good.” Sienna snarled as she climbed reverse on Courtney, both women spreading their legs in acceptance of what they were about to do.

“You want to rub clits you just say the word bitch, but till then I’m happy to suck yours till it withers.” They teetered on the line of over aggression, but they remained in control somehow. It was clear they weren’t attempting to get each other off with their mouths, but more so, weaken and prepare for what they knew was going to be their final stand. A final trib between two Priestesses They rolled in the soft grass, the lines of which they had traveled now covered the meadow. Sienna felt Courtney spit into her, and then her rival’s palm cupping her sex, almost holding it back, preparing it for something.

Sienna shook in rage and sexual frustration, she was ready to finish this bitch or get finished by her, it had to happen, it was determined, it was fate. She spanked Courtney’s firm bottom bouncing in her face and hissed into her wide delicious pussy. “I thought you were going to rub me raw with your sex Courtney?!”

They had only been in this 69 position for less than a minute, but the desire to finish it was too strong for any further foreplay. The world demanded they do another round of pussy fighting to finish the duel for good.

“Yeah! I am Sienna! Again!” Courtney growled into her rival’s wet sex, and she spit on her rival’s exposed clit at the last second before rolling off her. Sienna let her go, feeling her clit covered and warm, ready to explode. She didn’t like the idea of a final standoff but there was no alternative because she would not get up after her next one. It was unsaid between them but know that their orgasms were supercharged somehow. And once they pressed together…one of them was going to cum harder than the other for good, and this duel would be settled.

The two youngest sexfighters on the island swung back their legs around on the grass and quickly tested their chewed raw clits like two rusty swords slowly scissoring once again with only their pussies. On the first delicate touch of their eaten cunts, they screamed in passion, it was too much and too little pleasure at the same time. Like they couldn’t push in hard enough, but the extra sensitivity made them tremor, which in turn only shook their rival too. With increasing brutal but sensual pressure, they shared a secret small orgasm thanks to the touch alone, but neither was going to be the one who would pull away first as their vulva and labia seemed to blend into a single mass of erotic nerves. But the fight was still on, and they fought through the passing pleasure. Sienna and Courtney both continued to hump through the peaks and restart of their bodies’ desires.

The wet sweaty trib continued, and Sienna pulled the other woman towards her crushing their full chests, still erect nipples digging deep in the other’s soft flesh. She could feel Courtney’s thumping heart and beginning to kiss her roughly while their sweaty nipples poked and bent harder into the other’s ribcage, bulging out while claws scratched to leave love marks on the other’s smooth back. The figures above danced as they circled each other, though not touching like the women in the meadow…the women were not able to focus on the mystical forces around them, as Sienna and Courtney fought to out sex their rival, and fuck her senseless into the ground.

Their long dirty hair became blended, creating a curtain that hid their faces, and somehow trapped even hotter air in the small bubble of waring lips. Their sex flowers had opened and they simply swayed and rubbed in short quick thrusting movements, as connected as two priestesses in this sex duel could be. It was not noticeable from the outside, but after almost five minutes of this connected fuck, the beautiful, tanned Countess began to struggle, her urge to release her passion starting to overwhelm her incredible desire to win. Sex had never felt like this, maybe it was because of Sienna, or what they had unleashed, but there was a power pulling her into the depths of her own soul and she couldn’t resist much longer Her kissing slowed as the pulsing of their pussies made her body tremble in a way unheard of. Sienna noticed too, a thrust not returned as ferociously, her own soul still struggling, desperate beyond imagination not to fall into Courtney’s grasp, as alluring and incredible as she imagined it could be.

Courtney went aggressive, a sign of her desperation in this sexfight. Sienna felt the sharp claws of her rival lessen into her skin; the pink nails pull back for the first time in this intense makeout. The Countess suddenly began to slap at Sienna’s toned back, trying to leave welts to distract her, then she slipped her hands in-between their soft spongy sweaty boobs and clawed at the brown mounds. But Sienna pushed down the waves of sexual impulses and pain, only to pull Courtney in tighter, meshing their wet sexes and connecting even more of their nude wet skin.

“You…bitch.” Courtney murmured when a small break in their deep tongue play gave her the chance.

“Can’t…handle it…can…you? Cum…and submit.” Sienna spat, sucking in Courtney’s lower lip and chewing it lightly. She felt like she could feel her rival’s sex opening more, the nerves of her body beginning to break

“Fuck…you. I hate you…” Courtney whined again, but Sienna’s words rang true, she couldn’t handle it, and if she stayed in this knot of sex for a second longer, she would melt. Unable to handle the heat, or the sensation of their bodies meshing, Courtney separated them, pushing Sienna away roughly with a desperate cry. She was so close to cumming, her body was shaking, and she attempted to back away on her ass, sliding on the grass, and hoping she could somehow disappear into the forest to escape what was building in the core of her sex. It wasn’t like she hadn’t cum more than this before in the span of an hour, but the intensity was indescribable. Somehow Sienna was wrecking her body from the inside, like they had unlocked a core and attacked it. It was at the point she was worried this next one might shut her down.

“No, you don’t Courtney, you are mine, I’m your high priestess” Sienna hissed, crawling madly at her rival to the edge of the meadow, and just catching one of the tanned ankles in time. Courtney let out a cry of hate, and threw several kicks at the woman, but they had little effect. The sun and sex had drained them, and they had become kittens compared to the lionesses that had begun this sexual struggle. Sienna closed the distance easily and used the last dose of adrenaline to pull the Countess towards her body. She went up to her knees, the Countesses’ toned legs bent at the knee over her shoulders, while Sienna wrapped her arms around the woman’s torso. Courtney tried to twist away but there was little energy she had left, and felt her cunt exposed and pointing to the sky with her head still on the grass.

“No, you bitch.” Courtney whined as she wiggled weakly, her legs still resting on Sienna’s shoulders. She tried pressing the weight of her legs down on her rival, but the Princess held firm, sensing victory that let her push the distractions of her own pulsing pussy. Then Sienna unfurled her wet long tongue, and shifted Courteney’s lower body up once more, her arms lopped around the belly button of the trapped woman tightly. Sienna let out a moan, that sent a shiver of desire through Courtney’s body, knowing what was coming. The native girl then brought her mouth down, her wet pink muscle into her rival’s sex where it flicked and wormed on the soft sensitive sex flesh.

“No! Not like this! I need to win!” Courtney cried as Sienna’s tongue entered her fully. The princess ate Courtney out in a way she never had another woman, practically making love to her rival’s pussy with her tongue and mouth. She went deep, rubbing the soft folds with her muscle, her hands spreading the pussy as wide as it could go. Courtney cried out, the pleasure already beyond what she could take, but she wouldn’t quit, and was desperate to force Sienna off with her. Instead of trying to dislodge her rival again, she reached down and just was able to get her fingers in range of Sienna’s open pussy. She slipped one in and tried to thumb the native girl’s clit in a flicking motion.

Sienna cried out, and almost came from the surprise attack. She felt her juicy cunt entered by her rival’s firm fingers and her clit pressed like a button, but she focused, not letting the amazing sensation of her rival pumping her to stop her from eating the pussy in front of her mouth. Courtney did not give up and shot her other hand into the wet black hair, trying to rip free her sex from the hungry mouth of the Princess, as the two women struggled to the end. It went on for about 15 seconds, this sex knot of fingers versus tongues but Courtney knew she couldn’t stop her rival, she couldn’t win with just her hand, all she could do is cum and hope her body and soul remained intact.

Courtney released both her hands from their tasks, one cupping her right boob, squeezing the cum coated, sweaty mound, and even pinching her brown nipple. Her other, covered in Sienna’s cum she brought to her mouth, sucking her fingers like a baby. Sienna looked up and almost came from the sight, but her pussy free from the attack, she redoubled her effort on Courtney’s clit. The Countess didn’t even feel the orgasm start at first, it was just there, in full motion and Courtney’s brown eyes widening in shock was the only sign something was happening. She was cumming, and both combatants knew it was for the last time.

Her spit-covered fingers popped out of her mouth, but she covered the labia with her palm as she screamed out to the empty forest like a wounded animal. Her cunt exploded, the pleasure was so great that her body became paralyzed in pleasure. Sienna gasped feeling the sudden change as she felt the waves of pleasure spread from her rival into her own form and into her mouth. She gave a cry as more cum than she expected began to leak, and even as the frozen legs of the Countess squeezed her head, she latched on and began to suck and flick the clit of her rival to end this for good. She drank her rival, licking, fingering, as Courtney came on the soft grass. A few seconds in and she bucked so hard that Sienna fell off to her ass and the woman flopped to the ground still cumming. Both due to her own desire, and to conquer this challenger once and for all, Sienna threw her still horny body on top of the orgasming woman. She silenced the howling banshee by gluing their lips together in an open-mouthed kiss. At the same time, she allowed all of the cum in her mouth to escape and force the Countess to drink the mixture of spit and discharge. The slop of spit and discharge flowed down, cutting off Courtney’s gasps as it coated every bit of her maw. Sienna groped the other woman’s full chest pinching the softening nipples, pressing their cunts together as best she could.

Then, she tongue fucked her enemy, droll and spit escaping their conjoined mouths as Courtney’s pink muscle led a final valiant effort to defend itself before it to curled and she was forced to swallow back her warm juices. Sienna’s pink muscle cleaned every gum, every tooth, of her rival, and then drew the defeated tongue into her mouth where she sucked it hard for a few extra seconds until she felt Courteney’s hard body go soft, and a whimper for mercy between their conjoined maws as the orgasm of her life ended.

“Say it again.” Sienna nearly cried, snapping their wet kiss, and pressing her mouth into Courtney’s ear finally ending her mouth raping, pressing it through the thick dark brown hair, desperate to hear the words of surrender clearly. She would not let up if this woman continued to challenge her, but she didn’t know how long she could keep this up without exploding herself.
    She could feel Courtney’s pink nails still unsheathed in the flesh of her ass, her other hand in her thick black hair holding tight. There was a long moment, and then the nails slowly retracted, and the grip of her locks lessened. Courtney’s fingers then almost tenderly ran up and down Sienna’s sweaty toned back, which made the Princess shiver. Then, still, without looking Sienna in the eye, she brought her lips through the forest of wavy black hair towards the Princesses’ ear.

“I…I…I submit to you, my high priestess.” Courtney whimpered, tears of pleasure and pain from the sex dripping down her cheeks matching Sienna’s moist face. Even with Sienna still on top of her, Cortney widened her legs into a submissive pose as was tradition and acceptance of her defeat until Sienna nodded and whispered back, “I accept your submission priestess, it is over.” And in the mess of hair and their bodies finally relaxed, collapsing in the heat of the meadow on her rival.

But like the magical sensation that had fueled their fight, suddenly, a massive cooling breeze swept through the meadow, filling their lungs, and the forest seemed to come alive again. It did not mean they did not feel the effects of their incredible sexfight, but only that they could again move, like their bodies had been given the substance needed to disengage…but they chose too not. The duel was over, the victor had been found, but the women continued to touch. The cum on their bodies had hardened now that the sun was setting and as dusk, the tree line gave them a reprieve, it became even peaceful. Sienna lifted her head, to meet the brown eyes under her, but nothing was said, they were just staring at each other unable to see the thoughts behind the other’s glassy eyes. This was a point they both had been determined to reach, but now at the end of their fight, neither really knew what came next.

“You won.” Country whispered, their bodies still aligned on the soft grass, but no longer in combat. Their forms were softer, more yielding with each other’s flesh, and in doing so bringing them even closer than they had been during the fight.

“Yes. The duel is over, and I retain the right to the title and the magic of our people to do what I wish. And my right over you.” Sienna hushed back, but there was no aggression from her either, and in fact she was very aware of how her body remained on top of Courtney…and she had no intention of moving it just yet.

Courtney nodded solemnly, her brown eyes never leaving Sienna’s black orbs, then she shifted her still sweaty body just enough so that her large tit slide in between Sienna’s full pair allowing their faces and chest to be less aligned but somehow closer, “Living history is far different than the books and puzzles, but I must admit it is far more exciting. I wonder if this is how the first priestess felt after their fight…if it did finish like you said.”

“I’m not sure…and I doubt we will ever know, but what we just did. You…you and I…I think we were destined to meet, to duel like this. For it to end here and now, for one of us”

“I do too.”

The hate and history between them were like a painful thorn, but as Sienna just about brought what would happen now. Her vision went fully blurry. Suddenly she and Courtney and were standing in front of two women who looked like their twins, all four naked.

The Courtney one smiled at them both, “So long we have waited, but it was worth it. You both are so beautiful and strong.”

The Sienna one nodded, “Long indeed, that our lines would find one another again.”

“What is this? Who are you!?” Courtney cried out turning to see Sienna next to her as naked and sweaty as her from their fight. Sienna didn’t say anything looking at awe at the two priestess of the visions.

“Our names are lost to even us, but we are them, the two you fight for. Our duel and yours blended and gave us the chance to finally speak” Courtney’s image spoke.

“We are so happy you both have found each other; and the duel has been completed.” The Sienna one said, also smiling. “Now, you can both let the past go and begin anew.”

Sienna and Courtney were stunned. The vision itself after their fight was not surprising but now talking to them, the women was beyond any type of magic either of them had heard was possible.

“How can you be happy we fought? They killed everyone of our half of the people, and I failed us. I lost. All my life, I worked for this, to find her, and to beat her. Now the magic will stay lost, and I have nothing.” Coutney whispered, and Sienna glanced at the woman she had been nude wrestling with for the last hour.

The murky Courtney smile went sad, “Don’t be sad, the burden never should have fallen to you. There were deaths that night but the reason I survived was not my own doing.’ She looked at the fuzzy Sienna to her right who looked back with an equally sad smile, “She was my best friend. People spoke of our hate and rivalry, and though we disagreed about the future and did like to compare our bodies, there was no one closer to me in my life, even my husband.”

“And the same was true for me.” The fuzzy Sienna responded.

Sienna and Coutney looked at each other but when their eyes met, they looked away.

“We did finish our duel, and I did lose, but the dark plan went into motion without anyone knowing. But she got me out, and saved me and my husband, though we were still hunted.” The fuzzy Courtney said, looking at the fuzzy Sienna with a sad smile.

“And I never spoke it, it was too late to save them all, but I saved her, and got her free. But failed in forgivess the hate survived.”

“Sadly, the story became muddled in my mind. My husband did and could not understand what we had done in our fight. Only in death did we find each other agian and understood. But it had to wait until our lines met again, but knew that history became hate and the story of our friendship was long lost.”

“You two, we can sense the hate and fear you have for each other, what drove you to have a duel. The magic of our people has caused devastation for us and the world. Cournety, I know your heart is pure, but I would beg you, trust me, let it go.”

Country looked at herself in the vision, and nodded, “I lost anyway.”

“The last good of this magic hopefully will be giving us the chance to speak to you both, and now we ask you to renew our friendship and live your lives in peace. The magic you fight for, if you wish, you can leave it with us or take it, but it is weak. We will be happy about your decision.”

Sienna’s fuzzy copy smiled, “You must choose Sienna, you won the duel and hold it in your hand. I will say, before you chose what to do with the magic and Courtney, just know, I believe you both would be very good friends, if you wanted, trust me, the sex and challenge from someone like her is worth it.” She nodded towards the Courtney and the other. The fuzzy Courtney nodded, and the two images smiled at each before going even blurrier and starting to disappear.

“Wait!” Both women yelled, but Sienna felt herself float, and when she opened her eyes, she was still on top of Courtney back in the meadow. The bottom woman’s eyes fluttered open under her and met her stare. There was a long quiet as they absorbed what they had just seen and heard. For Courtney, her entire life’s purpose felt lost, and she held onto Sienna, her only clutch tighter than before.

“I have to take you in, I can’t let you go. I have to let the magic be forgotten.” Sienna spoke but her words did not match her actions, not even trying to fake getting up or separate from Courtney’s warm sweaty body under her. In fact, now she too adjusted to make sure they were even comfortable, and she felt their crossed legs tighten as if Courtney had even less intention for them to separate.

“I suppose you do. It’s my fate for losing our incredible sexfight. I gave it my all, and so did you. We put it all on the line, and I don’t regret it.”

“Me neither.” Sienna whispered, the words of her rival making more and more sense. “We aren’t them, and dont’ have to follow them..”

“I know…but…” Courtney almost cried, the memory terrifying, saved from whatever would have happened to her if Sienna’s soul hadn’t pulled her back, but that was a question for another day. “And I know you only want to protect our history…something I respect. I just can’t help my desire to learn history and share it…I guess we are just two peas in a pod destined to tangle. But I will give it up for good, our ancestors are right.” Courtney breathed, and then unable to stop herself took Sienna’s lips with her own. They lightly kissed, and it led to a new feeling, one of regret, regret now that it was over. All their previous kissing had been violent, and aggressive, but this one was vastly different. Now they displayed a new skill, softness, a passion to appease the flesh. Finally, after almost five minutes, they separated again breathless, black and brown eyes near so that their lashes brushed.

“With the magic decided, what will you do with me?” Courtney nearly whimpered after their tender kiss. Sienna blinked in disbelief, and took a deep breath listening to the only person in the world who could speak her language fluently. The only person she had felt connected with her whole life. She felt torn, because, unlike Quinn or Diane, the Countess was not evil, just determined…like her. But the woman wasn’t a saint and had been part of some terrible things where ignorance could not be blamed. Unable to decide, she instead slowly lowered her lips, and they began to kiss once again. The Princess and the Countess, destiny, and magic, finishing their agreed ancient duel of women. The winner decided the loser drained, and the hidden goddess was satisfied with the duel her priestesses had performed. But the future of what would occur between the two of them is still very uncertain.

To Be Continued...

======

Oh, and thus ends that fight, Sienna wins, but what will happen next?! I have a good feeling the next two fights aren’t going to end as peaceful as this one. Diane and Victoria might fuck each other up, and Brooke and Quinn are definitely not going play nice. Anyway, wrote two other stand alone stories I might post first before getting back to this. Another Maggie story (CLASSIC) and a third party one much like Small Town Struggle. Not sure what will get posted first, let me know what yall think. Thanks for all the feedback on the Small town too, I will respond to them at some point. Ight, hope you all enjoyed this part and this series in general.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: A Game of Espionage Part 4

As usual, you blew me away. The genuine emotion and drama here was something I’d expect from the Maggie and Amber series. Your works are always so intense, heated and hypnotically sensual. My vote is for another Maggie and Amber story next. Been way too long since we heard from them last.

Senior Hostboard Member calla242's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

yes, really hot story. thank you kingofdapirates

Junior Hostboard Member ACertainZest's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Another terrific chapter! Intricate and sexy. I can't wait for the other ones. As you have asked, I would vote for another Maggie story next.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for your work! I like having more nuanced fight endings.