Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Good Wives

The beautiful, opulent ski resort of Davos was packed, as the bright winter sun glistened off the white snow and the wind roared between the mountain chalets. But in one hotel, an entire floor was strangely quiet. It had been reserved by two extravagently well-paying guests, one from Mexico and the other from Russia, and if nobody could find either one on the Forbes wealthiest person list-well, when entire suitcases of hundred dollar bills went on the table, questions quickly stopped being asked.

In one room, a woman reclined on a divan, looking out over the alpine vista. Her black hair was dyed with blonde highlights, and fell past her shoulders in wavy curls. Her skin-olive, but most definately on the darker end of olive-and her almond-shaped, piercing green eyes betrayed her Arab heritage: her mother had been born in Lebanon and left for Mexico to become a hotel maid and, eventually, one of the many paid lovers of a Mexican cartel leader. Hector Gonzales had provided well for all his children, even the illegitimate ones, and his daughter Carmen had found herself married off to Enrique Cortez, one of Hector's cousins and now a wealthy drug lord in his own right. And Carmen's heritage-or rather her genes-had helped in another way. With a curvy, hourglass figure, taut heart-shaped ass, and natural DDD breasts with pert dark nipples, Carmen made an excellent cartel trophy wife-a status symbol her husband loved to flaunt, especially in front of rival drug lords. Like Vladimir Abramov, the Russian Mafiya leader whose attempts to smuggle Asian heroin into the US had come into conflict with Enrique's established operations. The two had met on neutral territory to negotiate an end to the budding dispute before it turned into a Russian/Mexican drug war. Just now, Enrique burst into the room, a rather put out look on his face.

"I take it the first day didn't go well?", said Carmen, languidly stirring from her reclined position. The room was heated and Carmen wore only high heels and a short bathrobe, loosely tied and so open at the top her breasts threatened to spill out at any moment. "Damn Russians," was all Enrique could say, fuming. Carmen slowly stretched out and stood up, untying the robe as she did so, and walked naked to the room's bed. In only her high heels, she bent over so that her ass was in the air. "Please papi, please!" she said, in a seductive voice filled with lust, "take my ass. Please!" Carmen knew Enrique was about to take out all his frustration on her defenseless little asshole-and wouldn't have it any other way.

Some time later, Enrique stirred as he lay on the bed and turned to Carmen, still breathing heavily as she recovered from her anal pounding. "Vladimir said his wife Svetlana was going to the heated pool this evening."
    "And?" said Carmen, a mischievous grin crossing her face. She was quite sure she knew where this was going.
    "I want you to go down there too! Make him realize just who has the better wife!"
    "Oh, certainly, love!"

It was no surprise. Enrique loved flaunting his knockout wife in front of other gangsters, often making sure she wore the most daring dresses and tiniest bikinis she could get away with. Carmen loved it too. Though she had a slight preference for men-and was of course loyal to Enrique-Carmen was very, very much into girls as well. Especially dominating them. Few things gave Carmen more pleasure than scissoring another girl from the top, putting the other girls leg on her shoulder and grinding her pussy into the other girl's clit until she orgasmed, screaming out Carmen's name. Though Enrique, like every other Mexican drug lord, had his fair share of lovers, Carmen positively relished challenging them-whenever Enrique would let her-to a grueling sexual contest, with the winner getting Enrique for the night. Few could match her, and Carmen loved fucking them into oblivion while Enrique watched almost as much as she loved the victory sex she inevitably had with Enrique afterward. Only one girl-a petite blonde with a stunning figure and damnably skilled hands and tongue-had ever bested Carmen-and when it happened, Enrique had commanded his defeated wife to get her favorite necklace-a golden chain with a massive, achingly beautiful teardropped-shaped ruby-and, with her own hands, place it around the neck of her victorious opponent. Carmen had beaten the girl in a rematch a month later, and pounded her ass relentlessly with a massive strap-on until she tearfully begged for mercy-but the memory of her one loss was still enough to make Carmen's ears burn with shame and embarrassment.

But that memory was far from Carmen's mind as she stretched out languidly in a deck chair by the heated pool, wearing the tiniest of black microkinis, her pussy barely covered by a little triangle of fabric and the miniscule top seemingly defying the laws of physics to hold in her triple D boobs. Carmen made sure everyone present could see every inch of her body, scanning the room as she rolled over, until her eyes lighted on one woman. She was blonde, with piercing blue eyes, boobs almost as big as Carmen's and a figure that could have come from a statue of a Greek goddess. Carmen couldn't quite put a finger on it, but there was somehow a Slavic cast to the woman's face and, though her eyes were riveted on Carmen's body, her face was twisted into a deliberate, schooled look of disgust. She wore only a blue microkini with about as little fabric as Carmen's.

"That has to be Svetlana", thought Carmen, and she formed her face into an equally practiced look of disdain, though still letting her eyes roam over the other woman's almost perfect figure. The minutes passed slowly by as the two women started each other down, each wondering who would blink first. Eventually, though, the Russian woman got up, walked over to Carmen and laid down in the chair right beside her, stretching her body out and showing its charms to Carmen in an almost aggressive way. Carmen couldn't help but do the same.

"Hola, Svetlana." said Carmen coldly.
    "Privyet, Carmen," replied the blonde, her voice so full of ice Carmen almost expected the air in front of her to freeze. "Come to show my husband how lucky your husband supposedly is?", continued the woman, in English with a mild Russian accent.
    "Supposedly?!", swelled Carmen with indignation, "My husband is the luckiest man in the world! Including yours!"
    "Wanna bet?" said Svetlana in a voice that was somehow icy and seductive at the same time. "Wanna challenge me the way you challenge your husband's little putas?"
    "No," said Carmen. "First you'd have to be my husband's puta-and I don't think he'd even look twice at a woman of your quality." Carmen injected as much disdain into the last sentence as she could, but Svetlana was unpreturbed.
    "Oh, trust me, mi amor, he looked at me plenty today when I came in to bring my husband coffee. I daresay he was rethinking his choice of spouse..."
    "Vete a la mierda!, Carmen yelled indignantly, and then, after a few deep breaths and quite unnecessarily, "Fuck you!"
    "I'll quite enjoy doing just that!", said Svetlana, her voice filled with gleeful mischief. "And when we're done...I bet I'll get a ruby necklace out of it."
    The color drained from Carmen's cheeks, and her mouth opened and closed wordlessly. Then her eyes narrowed, and bored into Svetlana with a look of pure rage. "Tonight bitch. I'll have my husband reserve a room. I'm gonna make you pay for that. I'll fuck your ass and pussy raw to you scream for mercy."
    "Oh," said Svetlana in a low voice, "you'll be doing the screaming tonight love. In pleasure at first, but by the end...you'll just be screaming for me to stop."
    "I don't know what you're on, your husband needs to give me some after I win."
    "I may just let him give you some. Right in the ass. I mean, doubt your husband would care. I hear he hates losers."

Svetlana practically skipped as she walked back to her husband's room, an ear to ear grin on her face. She strode into Vladmir's bedroom laughing, her husband looked up. "Did it work?", he asked nonchalantly.
    "Like a charm. She's already challenged me to a sexfight! I'm gonna make her whimper even harder than that Maria did!"
    "Speaking of my first wife's fate," said Vladimir as he reached for some papers on the nightstand. "You'd better win. Because if you lose to Enrique's wife in front of the both of us...you'll be signing this. Or else." Vladimir handed the papers to Svetlana, who leafed through them. It was an uncontested divorce settlement that left Vladimir with all his money and Svetlana with absolutely nothing. She involuntarily gulped. Just the mere thought of losing her luxury Mafiya wife lifestyle, of giving up all her precious clothes and jewelry, of going back to a brothel to be some common whore again, sent a shiver down her spine. But she pushed it down, and looked up at Vladimir with a practiced expression of absolute confidence. "I won't lose. Count on it."

Enrique slowly put down the phone as Carmen watched. "Vladimir just bet every one of our disputed smuggling routes on yours and Svetlana's little contest. So you'd better win, because you know what happens to people who embarrass me and cost me money." Carmen shuddered, then cast her face into a confident smile. "Trust me love. I'm the best there is...and I'm going to prove it tonight."
    Svetlana lay on the bed of the hotel room Viktor and Enrique had selected. She wore makeup, jewelry, and a tiny white bathrobe. Outwardly, her face was calm, but inwardly, her heart raced. Tonight, one girl would walk out of the room victorious...and the other with her life utterly destroyed. The very thought of the contest that was about to happen sent shivers down Svetlana's spine, that all seemed to concentrate between her legs. Already, Svetlana's pussy was sopping wet. The rules had been agreed on-the girls would sexually duel until either one girl was five orgasms ahead of the other, or one could no longer continue and tapped out.

Suddenly, the door opened to reveal Carmen. Like Svetlana, she'd done her makeup and jewelry as if going to a party-but wore nothing else except a black robe and shiny, black high-heeled leather boots, laced all the way up to the thigh. As soon as she'd closed the door behind her, Carmen untied her robe, balled it up and threw it at Svetlana, who brushed it to the floor. "At last, puta rusa!", she said. "I wore my special boots for you! When I win, you'll be polishing every inch of these heels. With your tongue."

Svetlana slowly got up off the bed and walked to a large leather bag on the nightstand. She united her own robe and let it fall to the floor before pulling out a truly massive dildo, jet black but otherwise entirely lifelike, with deep veins and an attached pair of lifelike rubber balls. "When I win, mi amor, this is going in your ass. Every inch of it."

Carmen walked up to Svetlana and slowly ran a finger down her spine. Carmen's light touch made Svetlana's body shiver, and she put down the black torture device and turned to embrace Carmen, pulling her opponent into a kiss. Electric jolts went through both women as first their nipples, then lips touched-and then, as the kiss deepened, Svetlana's tongue parted Carmen's lips to invade her mouth, sensuously running across the roof and sending even more jolts of pleasure though Carmen's body. Svetlana ran one finger lightly over Carmen's pussy and realized it was at least as soaked as hers was. Svetlana inserted her finger deeper and brushed Carmen's clit with her thumb. Faintly, but audibly, Carmen moaned into the two women's kiss, and her body began to reflexively thrust onto Svetlana's fingers. This is too damn easy, thought the Russian woman.

Just a second later though, Svetlana felt something new-Carmen's fingers, not entering her pussy but circling it lightly, teasingly. As the motion continued, Carmen's finger just brushed the top of Svetlana's clit. Her pussy thrust forward-but just as quickly Carmen withdrew her hand. Carmen was priming Svetlana, making her want to be penetrated. And deep down, in a primal part of Svetlana's mind, the need grew. Even as Svetlana's fingers in Carmen began to elicit the first stirings of an orgasm, Carmen's teasing fingers were making Svetlana's pussy burn with desire. And finally, at just the right moment, Carmen shoved two fingers in, all the way to the hilt. Somehow they instantly found Svetlana's g-spot as her thumb pushed down on Svetlana's pussy-and the wave of pleasure was too much. Svetlana's body stiffened, and she broke their kiss and gasped for air. Carmen's two fingers worked Svetlana's g-spot as her thumb pleasured the Russian's clit-and with each move of Carmen's damnably skilled hand, Svetlana could do nothing but gasp and moan. Somehow, though, Svetlana retained enough concentration to continue working Carmen's pussy with her own hand, and was rewarded with several unsuppressed moans of pleasure. The two girls were fast building each other up to their first orgasm. Heads thrown back, the kiss forgotten, each woman pored her last, vanishing shreds of concentration into her hand pleasuring the other girl. Then, Svetlana's hand slowed. Her body stiffened. "Nyet, nyet, pozhaluysta nyet..." muttered Svetlana desperately between involuntary moans of pleasure. Regaining control, Carmen leaned forward and kissed Svetlana across the neck, her lips and tongue eliciting even more moans. She leaned forward and took Svetlana's earlobe in her mouth. "Oh yes, mi puta, oh yes," she said as her tongue flicked Svetlana's earlobe. And that sent Svetlana over the edge. Every muscle in her body went rigid, a scream of pleasure exploded from her lips, and her pussy likewise exploded with wetness into Carmen's hand. As the orgasm tore through Svetlana's body, Carmen wasted no time. She grabbed Svetlana and threw her to the bed, before climbing on top of her still shaking opponent. Lifting Svetlana's leg and putting it on her shoulder, Carmen scissored Svetlana. It was her favorite trib position, one from which she'd reduced many confident opponents to puddles of quivering orgasmic goo, and at first Svetlana seemed no exception. As the Mexican ground down her like a woman possessed, Svetlana soon came again, with more screams of "Nyet, Nyet!" as Carmen through back her head and laughed gleefully in triumph. But then, recovering from her second orgasm, Svetlana planted her feet on he mattress and began thrusting back into Carmen. Svetlana's engorged clit caught Carmen's in an uppercut, once, then again and again. Soon Carmen moaned, her body shuddered-and Svetlana sprang into action, grabbing Carmen's torso with her leg and flipping the Mexican over. Now Svetlana climbed on top and, putting Carmen's leg on her shoulder, ground down. Carmen gasped, moaned, sputtered-and then came, her wetness exploding into Svetlana's pussy as her body convulsed with orgasm. Svetlana ignored it and continued grinding. Soon, she was rewarding with another screaming orgasm from Carmen. Her early lead erased, it was all the Mexican could do to throw her Russian opponent off and crawl away.

Senior Hostboard Member Hoborobo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: The Good Wives

Good set-up and promising start to the story. Looking forward to the next part!

Junior Hostboard Member finalcut's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no second part ?

Junior Hostboard Member tonelise's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Soooo exiting! Please can anyone write the rest of this story?