Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

2 real live situations worth a story

Hi everyone,
    Sadly, real life is keeping me from writing at the moment.
    But there have been two situations in real live that screamed to be turned into a story. And because I have no idea when I will find the time to write one or both, I thought to share the incidents with you as they had happened:

1. Swimming Class
    My daughter had her kiddy swimming class at the public indoor swimming pool (by the way, is there a real word in English for a place like this? A building with several pools for swimming lanes, kids playing pool, water slide, etc.?).
    While she was swimming lane after lane, the young women from the private swimming school walked at the pools edge in a very large white t-shirt, she wore big black glasses and her blonde hair was in a very long, tight braid.
    After her lesson my girl was splashing around in the kids pool with waist high water for an adult.
    I was relaxing in a lounge chair watching my kid.
    That was the setup when something magical happened:

The trainer (coach, teacher - what is the right term?) came to the kids pool with her next class of small kids just beginning to learn.
    She undressed out of the oversized t-shirt and revealed a killer body in a tight black swimsuit that did reveal a lot of her back and ass but not much on the front. She laid her glasses away and started training the kids in the shallow end with her ass just at the waterline.
    Then suddenly another group of young kids came to the pool accompanied by another young woman, her hair in a thick brown bun. She too wore an oversized shirt which she discarded to reveal a bright red swimsuit with the badge of the German Wasserwacht (Baywatch!!). She started training her class at the other side of the shallow end. The two beautiful young women stood myybe 4 yards away from each other facing their respective class.
    Neither greeted the other which I found very interesting, I am sure two swimming teachers of roughly the same age in a small town know each other. Some animosity, maybe? Rivals??
    My imagination ran wild. Just a few steps back by both of same and they would bump ass-first into each other. What would happen?
    if they really disliked each other, the whole situation must have deeply annoyed both of them. Did they meet afterwards? Surly there is a room were swimming class equipment is stored, maybe they both had to go there and met each other - all alone…

2. Look-Alikes
    We lately have spend a few days at a hotel specially catering to families. Among the guests there was a good looking tall, very slim blond mother in a light blue swimsuit. My wive and I both noticed her.
    She had two young kids with her and soon left. But just a short time later she was back in a dark blue swimsuit. Strange.
    We saw her quite often over the next few days.
    My wive and I like to spin stories about her and other women (sometimes sex, sometimes fights, sometimes both) It helps us get our thoughts out of the daily worries and tasks and into the mood.
    We discussed that woman but nothing more (she was too tall and to thin for our taste but she was really pretty).
    On the last day she was seated with her family just a few tables away. Suddenly another women walked by - looking exactly the same!!!
    They were perfect doppelgangers, thy looked identical, same body type, same hight, same hairstyle, same face.
    I saw them almost side by side in the buffet area - identical. They did not once look at each other or recognize each other, usually in these hotels you greet the other guests, maybe with a quick smile - they completely avoided to look at each other.
    What must have gone on in their heads when they had discovered their look-alike? Annoyed? Intrigued? Aroused?? Challenged??
    How did their husbands react? Did the thought occur to them what would happen if they would change cloth and walk up to the others husband?
    What would happen if they would, by chance, meet in the hotel spa? Maybe naked in the sauna? Maybe all alone? How identical would they be? Could they accept that they were identical? Would the burn with the desire to proof who’s hotter?

How would you imagine what would happen with these two incidents? What would be your idea?
    Please share your thoughts.
    Did you have similar situations worth a story?

By the way:
    I am working on „Ivy&Rose III: 2018“ but very, very slowly.
    The two blondes meet again 10 years after their fight in the empty gym. They found out, that they are chosen to co-lead an important project shared by their respective companies.
    Can they sat aside their hate, their lust, their desire and work together on the most important task of both their careers? How will they handle the constant temptation? How will they relase all the sexual tension afterwards?

Best Regards
    Spear

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Re: 2 real live situations worth a story

Very interesting scenarios, especially how you brought up details that revealed the enmity, i like the swimming scenario a little more and it would be interesting to see them meet at night without swimsuits.

Now about my own experience, well I usually go by public transport, the most congested hours are a nuisance, especially because of how you get crushed with other people, a few days ago, a woman climbed next to me, she had a body to kill and a one piece dress, maybe I was going to a party but what caught my attention was the next station, again a lot of people got on and by chance, another hottie got on.

The huge amount of people forced both women to crush, they didn't apologize but they didn't look into each other's eyes either, they were just there, with their chests crushed, holding on to the only support rod with their hands fighting for he space.

I guess what really happened is that it was awkward for both of them and they didn't want to talk to each other hahaha, but I also like to think about a possible rivalry