0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Pride 5

Pride 5

Preparations

“Just die, you fucking ginger cunt!”

“Not on your best day, you fatass blonde bitch!”

“I see things are as entertaining as ever.” Schroeder remarked, pausing to glance as Viola and Barbara staggered past, punching furiously. The thicker blonde tried to pull the redhead into a bearhug and got a knee to the gut and then a kick to the inside of her leg for the trouble. “Does it not worry you that they might permanently damage one another?”

“Like your soldiers, my girls are well trained.” Scarlet remarked coolly, smiling as Viola dragged Mitch up by her hair and slammed several hard blows across her face before throwing the woman to the floor. A final, vicious, kick sent her rolling against a row of cabinets. The tough, stubborn blonde struggled back to wobbling feet, before falling once more to a sitting position. She glared up at Viola as the redhead took up her spot just behind Scarlet. “Though some more than others.”

“Obviously,” the scientist remarked drily, pulling out several tubes from his coat pockets. “The samples you requested. If you think you can synthesize something to make him more cooperative from his blood it would be greatly appreciated.”

“I can think of many things to make him docile,” Scarlet remarked her voice, and expression, frightening.

“I imagine so, but your methods might kill him as well. Something we’d rather avoid.”

“Is it him that’s important, or the creature with him?” The blonde glanced up at the old man curiously. “Shinra had gathered a few pieces of red materia during the time before Shiva and I found one another. And yet…”

“We’ve both kept secrets my dear. This is one of them.” Schroeder turned and headed for the door. “As soon as you’re done setting up your machines I’ll be expecting you in the lab. You’ve avoided my tests for long enough.”

Scarlet scowled at the man’s retreating back, before turning her attention back to the samples. Blood and cells. With these maybe she could understand just what Hojo had done to her. Nothing that bastard ever did came without a cost.

“Scarlet…” Her head jerked up at Viola’s voice and touch. A dark bruise on the left side of her mouth, the redhead delicately reached for the samples that made soft creaking noises under her tightening grip. Relaxing her hand the blonde let out a breath and smiled up at the other woman.

“I’m fine, red,” she said calmly, a note of fondness in her voice that none of the other women could miss. Rising to her feet she dripped a few drops of crimson onto a slide, slipping it into one of her machines. “I just need to…huh?”

Scarlet’s confusion came from the machine pinging off in completion. The only way it could be done this fast was if it was scanning something it had already mapped. Or something close to it she realized, eyes flowing over the presented data. “Boss?” Mitch came closer, wiping at a streak of blood from her lips, then backed off as the older blonde’s body started to shake.

“Out…” Scarlet hissed quietly. Then she surged upright, pointing at Viola. “Not you. The rest of you…get out! NOW!!”

The other women hastily evacuated the room, not sparing Viola even a look. For her part the redhead's hands unconsciously curled into fists at the look on her friend’s face. “What?”

“Did you know?” Scarlet mimicked the first words she’d said to the women when they’d first started talking after the return. However, this time she didn’t even try to hide the rage on her face. “Did you KNOW!?!”

“Know what?” Viola backed away, arms raised defensively. “I swear Scarlet, this time I’m in the dark.”

“Cloud’s DNA!” Scarlet pounded her desk, then pointed at the monitor. “It’s a match for Rufus’s!”

“That’s not possible,” Viola stammered, body relaxing somewhat. “That would make them…”

“Brothers!” Scarlet finished. She tapped a few keys, studying the readings even closer, frowning. “No, half brothers maybe. There’s enough of a discrepancy here to indicate different mothers. This…”

“Scarlet?”

“This changes everything.” A wide smile split the blonde’s face as she caressed the monitor. "Oh Tifa...if only you knew the gift you just gave me..."

“You appear to be in a better mood from before.” Schroeder noted, snapping on a penlight, which he shone from one eye to the other. “Yet I have not received word of any of your favorites visiting you recently. Perhaps your tastes have changed?”

“Once it scratches an itch I’m not particularly picky anymore,” Scarlet growled, glad that her security features still hadn’t been compromised. If they knew how valuable their prisoner was to her now she doubted they’d let her anywhere near him. She heard him humming as the light finally left her eyes.

"Hmmm, yes. I imagine being in repeated bodily contact with a specimen like Lockhart would have an effect on the body." He mused. He held her head in a steely grip as she attempted to glare at him, his strength surprising her. "Please hold still. I'll listen to your recriminations once we're done."

"You most certainly will," Scarlet muttered behind clenched teeth. The look he gave her displayed such a lack of concern that outrage welled deep from within. Shifting the light from her eyes he now closely examined marks on her legs and arms. Running his fingers along the largest mark on her leg Schroeder pressed hard on the odd scar, looking up quickly. Scarlet gave no reaction, though Shiva expressed discomfort. With a small clear ruler he measured each scar, jotting down the measurements. Finally the aged doctor backed away from the table.

“Sit up, and remove your top,” he ordered. To her credit, Scarlet made no noise and casually removed the towel covering her chest. At his request she flexed as he wrapped a tape around her arm, and then wound it around her chest, muttering as he did so. “Increased musculature…as well as an increase in cup size. Fascinating.”

Warming a stethoscope with his hand he pressed the still cold metal to her chest, listening closely, both front and back. With a small hammer he tested the reflexes of her arms and legs. Finally he stood back, merely observing her face from different angles, tilting her head left and right, as if looking for something. "Amazing..." he finally grunted and turned to a separate table, digging into it for a second.

"Are you done yet?' I still have work to do." Scarlet said, irritation in her voice. Though at the same time she felt worried. He was clearly bothered by something. Then he came back with a picture and a small hand mirror. It was a picture of her during a past Shinra gala. "Well I'm flattered. Didn't know you were a fan."

"This was taken before Sephiroth made his return. Around the time Avalanche was officially recognized by Shinra." Schroeder held up the picture of her in a tight, red and black flowing dress standing next to the former President Shinra. After the horror at how fat the shot made her look the blonde merely shrugged. "And this is you now."

Despite her previous bored and uninterested behavior, Scarlet couldn't prevent the startled expression from jumping across her face at the comparison. She had noticed the disappearance of lines on her face, but now with a point of reference the change was quite stark.

" And it's not just physical either," Schroeder continued. "Your reflexes, your eyes, lungs and heart. They're what you'd typically expect from a woman in her mid to late twenties. Seems you are quite unique my dear."

"You clearly know what's going on. Care to share?" Scarlet demanded. The changes were welcome...but also concerning. If Shiva was altering her body so drastically, there had to be a reason. Her control over the creature was strained at best right now with how evenly a sane Shiva could match her. "Neither Lockhart nor Strife have stopped aging. Should I be worried?"

"No, no, definitely not my dear." The doctor gestured to her to get dressed. "Benefits from hosting Espers can range from the dramatic to the mundane. You are aware of the side effects of the Soldier process, correct?"

"Of course," Scarlet snorted.

"And yet you've never wondered how our young Mr. Strife could manage to father not one, not two or three, but six bundles of joy?" Schroeder displayed amusement at her sudden consternation. "I guess you had other things occupying your mind."

"I...I'd always assumed it just had to do with the rain that cured the Pox." Scarlet shook her head. Why hadn't she thought to question that? She'd taunted Lockhart over her children numerous times and yet it never registered that it shouldn't even be possible...why? It seemed like something that should've jumped out at her. "Okay, so Bahamut's making it so he's firing live rounds rather than blanks. But what about Lockhart?"

"As far as we've been able to judge all she's gained from their partnership is just an increase in stamina...if even that." Schroeder shrugged his shoulders. "There are two possibilities. Either she's refusing any enhancements...and based on her personality this is highly probable. Or she and Siren are just incompatible...also very likely considering their differing personalities."

"And me?"

"It's very simple my dear." The doctor tapped at a syringe and squeezed out a bit of liquid to clear any air bubbles. "You want Tifa. Shiva wants Siren. So she's working to stack the odds in your favor."

If not for the chains Cloud reckoned he'd be almost comfortable in the cell they'd put him in. His treatment was quite baffling considering the damage he'd done to the group in the years since Meteorfall. Apart from the examinations every other day they seemed committed to ensuring he was well cared for.

And that worried him.

"You should let me try again," Bahamut growled as he tentatively pulled on his restraints. The metal was strong enough that he couldn't possibly break it without considerable effort...and noise. And it was also enchanted to deliver a debilitating shock if it detected any attempt at magic. "This time we can..."

"No...our best chance would be when they take us for more tests." He pulsed back, laying down on his cot. "Last time you tried we were unconscious for almost a day. We'd have a better odds when they're moving us."

The loud CLACK CLACK of bolts being pulled back made him sit up in interest. It was too soon for the next meal, and he'd only been examined the day before. So who was...

"You!" Cloud surged upright at the blonde figure that strutted into his cell. She paused just out of reach of fingers strong enough to tear out her throat if he was so inclined. And he was.

"Retract the chains," she called out loudly. Loud rattling now filled the room and Cloud growled in frustration as he was dragged back to the wall, held upright in a spread eagle position. "Now, now, my tasty treat. Is that any way to treat your one and only friend here?"

"You...my friend?" Cloud barked a contemptuous laugh. "It's because of you my wife can't just have a normal life."

"Is that so? Because I've heard differently." Scarlet touched a manicured nail to ruby lips, studying him with an intensity that made his skin crawl. "I've been out of circulation for some time now. Yet I've heard your life has anything but normal, regardless."

"You..."

"I even heard Tifa missed me so much, she found herself a replacement in Elizabeth while I was gone." Scarlet strutted forward and turned his head to face her fully. "Good choice by the way. I saw their fight, and that little monster can go the distance. I've also been reliably informed that you are now a trophy, to be passed around at her leisure."

Cloud glared stonily as she tutted at him. "You see, young Cloud, she and I...we're the same. I just don't bother caring what others think of me."

"You are NOTHING like her!"

"Are you sure? Granted I'd never share Rufus with anyone, but then again, maybe she alone can't satisfy you, hmmm? Or perhaps...it's the other way around..." Scarlet smiled as he glowered at her. "But you must know how she's as eager as I am to meet up since you were there in Nibelheim and then at the Cannon."

"I know that you're obsessed with her since she's kicked your flabby ass more times than you care to let anyone know." Cloud sneered. "I KNOW, that you have to drug yourself just to stand a chance against he...thefuckareyoudoing?!"

"Oh you are right my dear. I AM obsessed with her. As much as she's obsessed with me." Scarlet leaned across Cloud's body, her hand slipping into his pants. She blew against his ear, smiling as she felt him react. "She ever tell you how we fucked for the first time in Nibelheim? Or how about the times in Shinra Tower or on the Cannon? We couldn't get enough of one another. Every time I was with a woman in prison I tried to imagine I was with Tifa, but it was never the same. Never enough. I wonder...did you really never consider what she was up to while you were busy with another woman?"

Cloud gritted his teeth, trying to block out her words, to not react to her talented fingers. He had gotten too used to regular sex, his body burning with a need for it after the last couple of days. But he'd be damned if this bitch was the one that gave him what he needed...but it still felt so good.

"I wonder if the reason she was always so willing to share you was because maybe she needed something a little...extra...on the side," Scarlet nibbled delicately on the lobe while her hand sped up. She could feel his hips jerking slightly, trying to match her rhythm. "I'm sure you wouldn't complain, seeing as how you got all the action you could ever want. Her sister, the cute little ninja. I've even been reliably informed that you've entertained Madame M from back in Midgar. You have quite the harem don't you?"

"I...never...asked for that." Cloud whispered through clenched teeth. "Tifa's...the only...one for me. I'd..."

"I know about your connection to Rufus." Scarlet whispered into his ear, feeling him freeze. In the moment it took what was said to register she dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around his cock, sucking hard. His entire body went rigid, panting, fighting to hold back but he was already past the point of no return. With a choking groan, hips jerking violently as he came in her mouth, and after a short delay, again. Finally, his body relaxed and he slumped, held up only by the chains. Wiping at her chin, the blonde wiped away an errant streak of his spunk, wiping the finger in a tissue with a satisfied look on her face. " You taste just like him. I've never been religious, but it seems someone has granted me a second chance. Rest up well Cloud darling. Your training is going to take a lot out of you."

As soon as she was out the door, and it clanged shut, the chains relaxed and the blonde man sank to the floor in a daze. "This is a dream...a nightmare." Cloud moaned, pinching himself hard, hoping to wake up in his cot. Instead he grunted in pain and stared in horrified fascination at the self inflicted bruise. How the hell did she... "Viola..." He growled. It was the only way.

"Well..." Scarlet leaned back in her seat, stretching to work out the kinks in her back. "This is quite frightening."

"What is it?" Shiva leaned casually over the blonde woman, the weight of the blue tinged breasts on her shoulder distracting.

"It seems I was wrong." Scarlet gestured at the microscope, under which what remained of Cloud's orgasm lay. "He's not just firing live rounds. He's firing explosives."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning the fact that he only has six kids is a damn miracle. If he had the inclination, there would be worries of getting it on with your half sibling with a generation or two." Scarlet grunted, leaning back to gaze up at her partner, lips puckering. Ever willing Shiva's blue white lips sucked on the ruby red of the blonde's, blue hair covering their faces.

"Even though I know, intellectually, what is happening...it is still rather uncomfortable seeing it." From a hidden monitor Schroeder observed Scarlet's unusual activity from his office. While talking to someone, or something unseen was an act he could understand...seeing one making out was another matter entirely. "Is Shiva really there with her?"

"Yes. At this rate the woman might actually accomplish something we haven't seen in centuries. Shiva might be on course to physically manifesting herself. Something that hasn't occurred since the Cetra walked this world."

"Who would've thought that a mutual hate would be the trigger?" If there really was a God out there somewhere Schroeder imagined he was having a good laugh. Spinning away from the screen the doctor missed a flicker as Shiva came into focus for several seconds before fading back out again. "With what we've just learned, do you think it's wise to her access to our prisoner? Her obsession..."

"Is no match for the one she has for Lockhart. Even now she only considers the advantage it would give her the next time they meet."

Scarlet could feel herself getting short of breath under Shiva's attacks. If this kept up... "Uh oh," she murmured around the cool taste of the Ice Queen's tongue. "I think I might've ignored him for too long."

Alexander stood patiently at the door, his expression placid. At the push of a button the door slid open and Shiva's brother strode in. "Sister," he nodded at what only they could see. "I heard the rumors, but couldn't get away from my duties."

"Brother," Shiva floated over to him, holding onto his neck affectionately. "I've missed you."

"Seems that I owe you a debt," Alexander glanced over at Scarlet who rose smoothly from her chair. "You've brought my sister back to mmmppphhh..."

Shiva smiled as Scarlet muffled Alexander's words. She could feel the lust radiating from the woman like a furnace. It was reminiscent of her former consort Ifrit. Her brother finally responded to Scarlet's assault, shoving her up against the wall and she was taken aback by how he ripped the blonde's dress from her body. but before she could move she felt his spiritual eyes on her. "Do not interfere this time!" He warned her.

"Farthest thing from my mind," she pulsed in return, sitting back to enjoy the show. Watching as the two coupled furiously, not bothering with the bed she tweaked her nipples, face thoughtful. If Scarlet claimed her brother, did that mean she could take Bahamut's host for herself?

"So...just how complete are these new bodies?"

"It wasn't something that was considered at the time." Schroeder remarked, watching dispassionately as Scarlet easily controlled the human equivalent of a tactical nuke. Despite the seemingly uncontrolled, and frantic nature of their coupling the blonde smiled over the shoulder of the thrusting, grunting pale haired young Esper. "His was created from an older pod, but the formula is basically the same. Either way, with how Titan has been enjoying himself we might find out sooner than we intended."

As if to prove his point, the doctor swapped cameras to the room the massive Esper took for his own. While the blonde he recognized as Carol bounced energetically on his lap she embraced another, Diana by the looks of it, who sat on his face, the women making out urgently. Another, Nina, lay across the bed at his feet panting audibly, clearly exhausted.

"He always was one of the more personable. And popular with females in particular. What of Diabolos?"

"He maintains a vigil over Cloud's prison. He's not the most sociable of beings I've noticed."

"Indeed. I worry about the hold the woman might be gaining over several of my f...of our allies. But...how does the saying go...keep your friends close and enemies closer?"

"Is she an enemy sir?"

"While our intentions align...no? But she has never been what we'd call a team player and is ever in it for herself. So if there comes a time when her aims conradict our own...best to have her close at hand."

Viola yawned, exiting her room in time to catch Marcus also leaving Barbara's. Sporting fresh scratches and a slightly blackened eye, the man gave her a grin, whistling as he walked past. The pair had hate fucked long into the night, the rattling and their curses coming through the wall. Remembering that also reminded her that she'd passed by the lab looking for Scarlet only to find her...busy. Maybe she was free now.

Wandering the short distance to Scarlet's lab, the door opened immediately for her. Inside she blinked as her friend seemed to glow for a second before returning to normal. Even more uncomfortable, however, was the way she felt her heartbeat increase at how the blonde's dress emphasized every curve as she studied her monitor. The smile she shot her upon turning around made it even worse. Still she was pleased her voice sounded normal. "So how was his first time?"

"I'll need to ask him since he was gone when I woke up. For me..." Scarlet shrugged, smiling wickedly. "Breaking in virgins loses it's charm after the first couple. But he is enthusiastic, I'll give him that."

"I heard you went to visit Cloud," Viola stated, keeping her expression neutral. "Considering what they've asked you...can you handle it?"

"If I can't control him, I'll break him." Scarlet stared at her friend. "Does that bother you? Considering how long you were friends I doubt it leaves you unaffected."

"I made my choice," Viola laughed bitterly. "For better or for worse we're in this together...just like old times."

"Just like old times," Scarlet smiled, rising and embracing the redheaded woman. It started friendly then the blonde felt her friends' hug tighten and grind their bodies together. If she hadn't been sated after a long night with Alexander she wouldn't have noticed but, leaning back, she stared at the multi-colored panorama that was Viola's irises. "Red...what?"

"Mistress...we've missed you!"

"Mayfly?" Scarlet felt Shiva barrel to the forefront and let her take control, the unaccustomed feeling of concern making her recoil. "What are you doing here...and with this one?"

"They were taking so long, and you were so close." The shifting, girlishly sweet tone of Viola's voice made Scarlet want to gag, but she could sense Shiva's joy at the creature...no creatures' presence. "We could sense your essence on this one, so we snuck along."

"Peri and Zia as well? Where are...I see what happened. The others stayed behind so they wouldn't notice, you naughty little brats," Shiva scolded. Then she planted a motherly kiss on Viola's forehead. Jealousy immediately motivated Scarlet and she yanked back control.

"What happened to Viola?" She demanded roughly, grabbing at the woman's shoulders. "What did you do to my friend?"

"She is here with us," the fairy in control giggled. "She wonders why you can't hear her and if she's going crazy."

"Vi, you need to take back control. Visualize yourself taking it back from them and..." Scarlet went rigid as it felt as if needles were being driven straight into her nerves. She wanted to scream, but instead growled and shoved the possessed redhead against a wall, hands circling her neck. "Stop...that!!"

Instead the pain got worse to the point she heard herself actually scream before it abruptly dissipated. Scarlet slipped down and would've fallen if Viola hadn't grabbed her. She looked drained as well and the two women supported one another as they hobbled to the blonde's desk. "Is this what it's like for you?" Viola gasped, pressing fingers to her temples. "I can...feel them...in the back of my mind."

"It is...was." Scarlet rubbed at her arms. "Shiva and I came to an understanding once she became coherent. But before...just about everyday was a fight for control until I tamed her. And even after that I still had to crack the whip from time to time."

"Out...I want them out!!"

"I'm afraid I can't help you."

"Can't...or won't?" Scarlet stood close by while Schroeder examined Viola carefully. She was beginning to wonder if the man was batting for the other team. While not in her league, no one was after all, Viola HAD brought Reno to heel and her body was still nothing to sneeze at.

"Can't!" The doctor stated firmly leaning back and allowing the redhead to re-tie her gown. "You of all people should know, Scarlet. There are only two ways to be free of an Esper. They choose to move onto another host, or..."

"Death..." Scarlet grimaced, then glared at the older man. "How did this happen then? I thought you knew what you were doing?"

"Fairies are a special case. At some point during the birth of a particularly powerful Esper it split into twelve smaller beings, all still linked together. This also affected their mentality with some, like those within Ms. Viola being as children while others keep those in check." Schroeder explained. "Clearly while we were testing her, like we did all the others, they sensed Shiva's proximity and these three managed to implant themselves."

"Yeah...about that. They were calling her mistress, and seemed very happy to see her."

"Unsurprising as she was the one they were closest to. While others tired of their antics and games Shiva was able to keep them in check and even direct their energies to a degree." While speaking Schroeder gingerly retrieved a glowing piece of red materia. It pulsed rapidly as he moved it closer to the two women and Viola winced, touching her head. "Trust me, my dear, it'll be better once the transfer is complete."

"Behave now, all of you!" Scarlet/Shiva ordered. At her words the light on the stone dimmed, as if chastened, then flashed. When they could all see again the stone was a lifeless grey. Viola abruptly rose from the table and flew at Scarlet, tackling the blonde to the ground.

"MissShivawemissedyouwhydidn'tyoucomeseeuswewereal oneforsolong..."

A light touch from Shiva and there was silence as the Ice Queen and her fans slipped back deep inside. Viola lay in a faint on top of Scarlet, her psyche overwhelmed by sudden possession. Grunting, the blonde rose, holding the redhead carefully, then paused as a thought hit her.

"You said they chose Viola because they sensed Shiva's proximity." She said, shooting Schroeder a suspicious look. "If that's so then why didn't they choose any of my other girls? They've been here for longer."

"A very good question," the aged doctor shot her a superior look. "Perhaps you should ask yourself that question."

"Has she made any progress?"

"At best I'd say he's more tolerant of her." It had been a couple of weeks since his capture and the blonde mercenary still violently resisted their tests and they had been receiving disturbing reports of blackouts from previously hidden bases or sudden silence from their members. Clearly the young man's capture had galvanized his friends. "His devotion to Lockhart is quite admirable."

"What about our work...have you managed to bring Bahamut to the forefront?"

"If I did, you'd be the first to know sir." Schroeder replied. "The Dragonlord has ignored any attempts at communication. Even an offer of a body of his own."

"Most frustrating. But then again he was created specifically to resist...but that doesn't matter right now. What matters is ensuring everything is ready. I don't like the idea of relying on a wild card like Scarlet but unfortunately it seems I have no choice."

"Why do you keep fighting me Cloud?" Scarlet whispered silkily. In a position she'd adopted everyday over the last fourteen, his restrained left arm was trapped between her breasts, the skin almost glowing with health, while her hands manipulated the one part of him that seemed willing to work with her. "Just think of what we could do together if you were willing."

"And I should just ignore what you've done and what you intend to do to my wife?" Cloud retorted. Despite his defiance he was confused, and not a little disturbed. He had thought it was his imagination but day by day the ex-Soldier was forced to admit the woman was indeed looking younger...more vibrant. More...desirable. He closed his eyes on concentrated on Tifa and their life together. "Although I suppose in your case it's what she's done to you isn't it?!"

"Now, now..." Scarlet's eyes flashed and she raked her nails along his prick, causing him grunt then smirk as his words hit home. She pulsed a short message to Shiva after regaining control. "But what has she done to you, hmmm? Treated you like a piece of meat to be passed around at her leisure. And you still avoid my question. What do you think she does while you're busy dealing with her losses? I've found fighting is incredibly stimulating, even if you lose. The feel of your bare body against that of another woman as you struggle to prove your dominance. I can't imagine her handling such feelings on her own."

Cloud shot her a dirty look and remained quiet. But gasped in shock not long after at a sudden surge of cold flowed over his privates. No...not again! Eyes filled with dread as, tapping into his connection with Bahamut, he saw Shiva to his right. Shooting him a toothy smile he shivered as his right arm was subjected to similar treatment as his left and he could FEEL her hand along his member, joining Scarlet's in stroking him.

"And did she really lose those fights?" The blonde continued, following the script, her tongue darting into his ear while Shiva slowly slid down his body. Scarlet smiled at the sudden whimper, and then lurch as the Ice Queen's sweet tongue flowed across his dick while she maintained a solid grip on the head. "She is the QUEEN, after all. Maybe she just grew bored with you and needed some variety. Completely understandable honestly. Especially if you don't forget who her partner is."

"Don't...talk about...things...you...know...nothing about!" Cloud panted. Focus, he reminded himself, focus. You couldn't prevent it, but make sure she understood you fought to the very end. Don't let her get inside your head...

"That's the beauty of it my dear," Scarlet smiled, pressing her face close and slowly sliding down his side. "Shiva knows Siren. And what she knows, I know. So I know about her...VERY...well."

Cloud then groaned hoarsely as he felt two tongues and two pair lips tormenting him and it finally was too much. Hips shot forward and just like all the other times, Scarlet's mouth was sealed across his crown, swallowing eagerly while Shiva nibbled up and down his twitching length, prolonging the orgasm till his legs failed him and he slumped down. "You...bitch..." he moaned, barely able to raise his head to glare at them. "Both...kill you...I'll kill...both of you."

"Promises, promises," Scarlet patted his sweaty cheek, adjusting her dress. First she lifted his pants before sauntering to the exit she twisted around to give him a radiant smile. "We both know you won't do it. Tifa wants me for herself, and you're too well trained a hound to go against your mistress' wants aren't you. I'll leave you for now, but don't worry. Shiva will keep you company for a while longer."

Cloud looked up with dread at the beatific expression on Shiva's face as the Esper approached him. Out in the corridor his screams of rage and grief followed Scarlet down the hall.

"YYYAAGHHHH!!" Nina wailed as Viola lifted the blonde woman off the floor, tits first. To the say the redhead was pissed was an understatement. Still dealing with her new occupants she'd been distracted and failed to notice Diana coming up behind her until the woman shoved her into the double room she shared with Nina. The same Nina that had been waiting and attacked her the second she stumbled inside.

"Give up!" Viola hissed, twisting her hands in different directions. The blonde woman whipped her head from side to side, feet kicking weakly. This room was spacier than the ones she'd fought Carol and Barbara in. "I'm not playing with you bitches anymore. If you want to keep your one redeeming feature give up...NOW!!"

"Let her go you goddamn cunt!" Diana shouted, charging into the room. Her eyes went wide when the redhead spun around and shoved Nina in her direction. Crashing together they tumbled back onto one of the beds. The softly crying woman lying across her,` Diana glared up furiously at Viola. "You..."

"I'm tired of you little shits trying to ambush me," Viola hissed, absently tapping her palm across the side of her head. A headache was building. "Get up. If you want to have a go, get the fuck up. I'd rather deal with you now than waiting to get pushed into another closet."

"Stay down!"

"Boss/Scarlet!?" Two pair of eyes swung to the door. The stacked blonde sauntered over to where Diana held Nina. Dropping into a crouch, she ran a hand across the weeping blonde, who sighed at the touch, relaxing. She then rose and glanced around the room.

"Di, take care of Nina. Vi...you're with me."

Giving the two blondes a warning look Viola trotted off behind Scarlet, the two walking in a companionable silence until they reached the older woman's lab. The door hissing shut the blonde sat on a convenient desk and turned to her friend. "Is it getting any better?"

"Slowly," the redhead winced slightly. "It's not helped by your girl's still operating under prison rules. I don't much like having to prove my right to be here on a daily basis."

"Oh that's not why. It's because I told them to." Scarlet replied calmly. She smiled at the outraged expression on Viola's face. "It took your focus off the fairies didn't it? And yet you stayed in control. Even better they seem to be keeping you in top shape without being told to."

"Couldn't you have come up with a better way than...this?" Viola strode up to the blonde and leaned over her. "What exactly was the point?"

"Point was that I wanted to make sure you were back in form." Scarlet slowly rose and pushed herself up against Viola, legs automatically slipping between one another as they pressed as much of their bodies together as they could. Heart thudding in her chest Scarlet's hand reached up slowly, deliberately, snagging a handful of bright red hair. "After so long, I didn't want you to be completely rusty when I got my hands on you."

"Bitch!" Viola panted, breathing ragged, as her own fingers pulled on a handful of hair. Jumping apart, Scarlet's dress flew over her head, leaving her clad only in a pair of red, silken panties. Vi's skintight top joined it on the floor, followed by her bra. Unable to wait any longer, they flung themselves together, even before the piece of satin floated to the floor. Wrapping up tightly they spun around the room, gasping, until the blonde was shoved up against the wall. Staring hard into the woman's blue eyes Viola growled. "Let me remind you why you came begging at my door."

"Slut, I've never begged anyone for anything!" Scarlet gasped, pushing back against the redhead, until she was up against a metal cabinet. Grinding their tits together, eyes sparkling at the fact her boobs now easily rivaled Viola's in size. "And I've beaten Tifa! Can you say the same?"

"She's on the list," Viola growled, feeling her nipples react to her excitement, even as the blonde's dug into her pillowy breasts. With a surge she powered the tough blonde back to the wall, holding her in place. "As were you..."

"Yes..." Scarlet hissed, pressing her forehead hard against that of her friend, teacher and now rival. Arms tightened once more to ensure no hesitation. Viola squeezed back unflinchingly, lips curling into a vicious smirk. The blonde gave a cruel grin in return and immediately hooked her leg around the redhead's, unbalancing her. It was the most basic of counters, and something someone like Viola should've been able to spot and avoid. But she didn't.

Instead she maintained the smile and eye contact all the way to the floor. Once their shoulders hit the floor expressions hardened, Scarlet giving a frightful snarl while Viola responded with a fearful growl, legs wrapped together and bodies were pushed together mercilessly as they fought eagerly.

Rolling behind a long counter they were hidden from view, though their progress could be easily followed. The steady clatter of toppled chairs and stools, the angry hisses and sharp squeals that followed the meaty SMACK of flesh on flesh or the brief appearance of waving, thrashing legs proclaimed their location for anyone that could have been watching. Rearing upwards, heads and shoulders appeared over the counter. Hair pulled in all directions Viola slapped Scarlet hard, to which the snarling blonde retaliated with a vicious punch. Crashing her own knuckles across her friend's face, the redhead slammed the older woman back out of sight before being yanked down by a manicured hand.

Rolling back into view on the far side of the room Scarlet shoved Viola away at the high point of her roll, sending the redhead tumbling a short distance away. Catching her momentum after one more rotation the blonde surged to her feet, met by the redhead who already scrambled upright. Catching each other by the arm, elbows bent and bodies twisted as they exerted considerable effort against one another. A growl building in the pit of her stomach Scarlet powered Viola against, then onto, a pair of waist level cabinets.

"Got you," Scarlet grunted, her hands shifting up Viola's arms to grab at her wrists, eyes glued to the red-haired woman's jiggling breasts as they struggled. Then she gave a loud wail of pain as agony burst around her mid-section.

"Who's...got who?" Viola panted, tightening her leg scissors. Scarlet's hands fell away scrabbling at the woman's legs, before arching as she applied more pressure. The blonde's scream increased in pitch and Viola levered herself into a half sitting position. "Give up...blondie. You know how...this'll turn out."

Scarlet yelled again, then her head snapped back down. Ignoring the legs crushing her stomach she grabbed the large wobbling lumps on Viola's chest, crushing and squeezing at the firm flesh. The redhead's shriek was loud and her response instantaneous as she kicked out, forcing the blonde away and rolling off the other side of the countertop.

Scarlet massaged her waist while Viola rubbed at her violated breasts, both glaring as they kept the obstruction between them. Then the ginger smiled coldly. "So you wanna go there, huh?"

"We did promise to find out which of us was the best when I flattened that cow, Lockhart." The blonde responded, tweaking her nipples, willing them even harder.

"That was before she got her tits handed to her by other women though." Viola grunted, then shrugged. " You're not unique anymore. But I suppose it's only right to announce my return by flattening you first."

"Really? Because Carol insists she almost had you." Scarlet smirked at Viola's startled look. "That's right Red. I put that bullseye on your back a long time ago. Wasn't sure you had the same fire in you as back then. After getting tossed aside by Elizabeth for Tifa."

"Right back at you," Viola retorted, lips curling. "Seeing how she and Liz go after one another I think you've been dethroned as her number one."

Scarlet's response was swift and expected. But Viola's tit was already in motion to smash up against the blondes' full and dense orb. Grunting, neither woman backed off, crushing their boobs together, lips pulled back from teeth in open snarls. Finally they leapt apart, and then back together with breasts flailing savagely. The furious, yet ecstatic women, battered one another willingly to a standstill as they barely moved the other a few steps back before being moved in the opposite direction.

"What is your game here witch!?"

Shiva stood atop a hillock alongside Bahamut. The Dragonlord was heavily chained, with spikes holding the chains driven deep into the soil. At the bottom of the soft incline replicas of the Ice Queen tormented Cloud with unending pleasure while simultaneously restraining him as he was forced to watch images of Tifa with other men and women.

"It is quite easy to break mortals once you know their weakness." She replied, casually stroking the side of his face, ignoring the warning growl. Down below Cloud gave a hoarse yell as her facsimile's overwhelmed him. Their movements never stopped however, his hands reaching for his wife, who sat straddling Tyler not a few feet away. "Though his resistance is quite impressive. While not in Siren's league my prowess is not that far behind her in what I could provide my lovers. His devotion to this Tifa woman is quite admirable. Bothersome...yet admirable."

"I see your mind is as twisted as that of your host," Bahamut grumbled, closing his eyes. "But then again, I never knew you that well..."

"But I know a lot about you."

The Dragon's eyes shot open at that declaration and the one facing the blue being followed her closely. "Watch where you tread. There is only so much I am willing to tolerate before..."

"Why do you insist on this inferior form?" Shiva responded, interrupting him. "Why do you allow yourself to be restrained in this humiliating fashion. You could easily break free should you wish it. You could even seize control of his body. Yet you do not. Why?"

"Why indeed?" Closing his eyes, the Esper gave an exaggerated grumbling snore. A scowl fluttered briefly across Shiva's pretty face before returning her attention back to Cloud. Licking her lips she drifted down towards his desperate bucking form.

"Now then," she purred seductively as her clones made way. His chest bellowing Cloud still regarded her defiantly, but now there was an edge of fear that peeked out from behind. She stroked his face almost lovingly. "Look over there."

Despite his resistance the blonde man's head slowly turned and he groaned at Tifa's face bare inches from his own. She smiled at him, body shaking as Barret grunted behind her. "This...isn't...real..."

"Isn't it?" Shiva queried, kissing her way down his body, limbs splayed out and held down. "How long was she in Avalanche before you found one another? Why would she just casually allow such a group to use her place as a base. But you're right, maybe it wasn't him...maybe it was..."

Cloud's teeth clenched and he couldn't stop a sharp cry from bursting past his lips while now, Barret was replaced with Jessie, she and Tifa wrapped up tightly as their hips pumped energetically. "Keep...trying. You won't...make...me..."

"Won't I? I can be very persuasive," Shiva smiled up at him, then lowered her mouth again. Cloud's cries now becoming desperate, but then the tone changed to something else...

Back in Scarlet's lab blonde and redhead flailed their tits against one another, the heavy glands flopping to and fro from the force of the blows. Each loud THWACK was accompanied by a breathy moan or a sharp muted squeal. Even more than each other they were fighting themselves. Stiff, prominent nipples proclaimed their arousal and despite their eagerness to fight, more carnal desire also pulled at them.

Scarlet could feel Shiva's efforts to break Cloud's will, his mind, his tie to their rivals. His resistance to her partner's efforts only heightened her arousal, and the feel of her boobs beating against so dense and firm a pair as Viola's had her panties damp. And Viola...her friend...the only person she'd ever call that. Scarlet had no experience with friends. To her people were a resource to be used, with the sole exception being Rufus who was the only person Scarlet was...used to be willing to be USED by. Viola ran the gamut of someone she lusted for, desired approval from and someone she wanted to protect. Though right now the lust was at the forefront.

"I don't mind fooling around, but I'm not into women." The impact of their boobs slapping together loud in her ears, Viola couldn't help but her own words resonating in her mind. Words she'd been hearing a lot since returning from Junon. Dueling confidently, she was certain that with each violent collision her powerful boobs wore away at Scarlet's impressive rack. But at the same time she saw the confidence on the blonde's face and felt it in her breasts when their orbs smashed together evenly. And while confidence wrestled with concern, lust fought with responsibility.

Breasts piled against breasts, slinky blonde and voluptuous redhead slugging the orbs together with increasing intensity. Both staggered repeatedly, but never fell, coming back with a vengeance while slinging their boobs even harder to crash against their opposite. Scarlet squealed and Viola yelped, the pain becoming more insistent from the repetitious impacts. Slamming massive mammaries together they boxed expertly, trading ferocious blows that finally forced an expressive groan of agony from the red-haired woman as she staggered, then stumbled, and a final harsh right to right slam saw her fall back to the floor.

"Ow...ow..." She grunted, rubbing at her sore tits before glaring up at Scarlet. For her part, the blonde raised her arms over her head, giving her body a tantalizing shake. Eyes narrowed, then she blinked at a tingling feeling. "Stop that!" She ordered, sensing the fairies distress at her pain. She'd never needed help before and planet be damned if she started needing it now.

"You've gone soft Vi," Scarlet taunted, giving her boobs another sexy wriggle, as her friend scrambled back upright. Darting in to resume their boxing match she was startled when the woman threw herself forward, all four taut orbs crushing simultaneously. Bouncing off, and hurt, the blonde was barely able to swing back when Viola stalked forward, boobs cracking sharply against their opposites.

Viola's boobs smashed mercilessly into Scarlet's, setting the blonde's udders wobbling. But she refused to go down, flinging her breasts with equal violence in bruising impacts, knocking over several racks grabbing a counter to keep her balance. Likewise the red haired woman refused to relent, to give her a chance to recover, confidently advancing step by step each time their tits met and bounced apart.

"Who's soft now, huh? Who!?" Viola snarled over the fleshy SLAP, CLAP over their battling breasts. Scarlet hissed back in a fury, knowing she was on the backfoot. Pounding their boobs together ceaselessly the gloriously rounded orbs sailed through the air to crash tortuously between their chests. The flesh surged together, attempting to displace its competitor, and the blonde gave an angry scream as she toppled back to slide up against the wall. Clutching the wounded breast Scarlet stared up at Viola through narrowed eyes. "Still think I'm SOFT eh, Scarlet?"

"Took you long enough to get serious," Scarlet remarked, rising slowly while keeping a wary eye on the redhead. "Remember what you told me in my old office? About having a real match..."

"...without the nails." Viola nodded, leaning back, and sucking in a breath to inflate her chest, then let it out with a wide smile. "You never change. You could've just asked me."

"Where's the fun in that?" Scarlet responded, lips curling as well. "Now are you just gonna stand there, or are we gonna do this?"

Viola's response was completely expected, and natural. The WHACK of their breasts of meeting was still loud, their squeals still shrill, but the mood in the room was lighter as the two danced, fighting evenly.

"You sure you want to be here?"

Alexander glanced at Diabolos, hidden in the shadows a fair distance from the door to Cloud's room. "Are they still there?"

"Only your sister," the dark Esper replied. "The other left some time ago. Shiva is quite enthusiastic about turning this one."

"Open the door," the young Esper said loudly. The automatic locks slid back loudly and the door swung open. Striding inside he paused at the scene in front of him. Anyone else would just see Cloud hanging limply from the chains keeping him upright. Looking closer they'd notice the rapid eye movement behind the lids, indicating a dream. For a long moment Alexander just stared at the man, cocking his head at a sudden groan as he slumped lower. Irritated he took another step forward...

And found himself face to eyeball with Bahamut. The dragon hissed in distaste but did nothing more. Looking away he realized he was on a hillside, but the bottom was coated in a thick mist in which there were flashes of color. Turning he started to make his way down.

"You might not like what you find."

Spinning around he caught a toothy smirk from the Dragonlord before it closed it's eyes. Turning back to look down at the mist, he squared his shoulders and descended into it. It was cold...Shiva's power. Gesturing with a hand, it started to clear...then immediately closed back against him. Frowning now he gestured again, and a small light appeared in front of him, moving unerringly in the supposed direction of his sister. He stumbled, tripping over something soft. Looking down he found himself hovering over one of his sister's constructs. Then he realized it wasn't just one. The line of shattered bodies almost exactly followed his tracking spell.

Despite his sister's presence he felt an increasing hostility the deeper in he went, which didn't track unless...she was not the one in control. As the thought crossed his mind, he cleared the mist and was immediately slammed to the ground by something unseen. Disoriented he raised a shield against his attacker. But as his vision cleared he realized he wasn't under attack; and there wasn't just one of them.

He immediately recognized his sister, heard her laugh and feel the exultation rolling off her in waves. As Alexander struggled with that a hideous growl brought his defences back up.

"YOU!!" Cloud. Or a part of him. He stalked forward in the hybrid form from their fight, tail lashing furiously. "Come to help your bitch of a sister? Or mock my lack of control."

Before he could answer Shiva shot past him to tackle Cloud. The two rolled, his sister's laughter melding with the human's shouts, only halting with her mounting him. Their movements continued however, moving in a manner as old as time and one Alexander was now intimately familiar with. Or rather, one he'd seen as it had been what his new lover had used to...educate...him.

"Fight me to your heart's content. But at least one part of you is still honest." Shiva hissed, clawing at Cloud's face. He came back by grabbing onto her naked breasts, squeezing the supple flesh mercilessly. The blue haired spirit squealed, but in pleasure rather than pain. "Oh yes...HARDER!"

Recognizing his mistake Cloud bridged, attempting to throw her off, only to groan at the easily foreseeable result. "Bitch...get...off!!" He snarled in desperation, rolling to the side. Shiva went with him easily, wrapping herself around him tightly, squeezing with muscles both within and without. His control rebelled and Cloud felt himself beginning to thrust with an increasing frequency, his attempts to escape only exacerbating his problem. Frantically he punched at her best he could, and when that failed, thrashed across her back with his tail. "Let me go. I won't...I won't..."

"Yes...make me yours. It's so easy, beautiful one." Shiva clung to him like a leech, feeling the resistance crumbling despite his best efforts. "You deserve this. Who are they to determine who you are with? You should be the one...the one in contro...controllllaahhhhhh!!"

"Ah...ahh...aaaARRRGGGHHHHH!!" Cloud howled as the long suppressed orgasm tore through him, echoing Shiva's scream even as their bodies beat together in a rush of pleasure so intense he shifted back to his human form. Their cries rose higher and higher, generating a storm of power that had Alexander raise a shield, only for it to be shattered. Continuously buffeted by the energy being put out by the wrestling, copulating pair he couldn't help but be horrified by the clashing of wills. He cast a wild gaze back to the hillock. The storm had cleared the mist and he could still see Bahamut, securely chained and seemingly unconcerned. But if that was the case then...

"GO AWAY!!" Alexander clutched his head at his sister's shout before being flung back...out into the real world. He panted heavily, shirt feeling wet and his pants...sticky. There was also a now familiar drained feeling from his privates and he staggered upright. Cloud maintained his slumped state, looking as if nothing had happened.

"Release the chains," the pale haired Esper ordered loudly, getting up on shaking legs and staggering to the door. It clanged shut as Cloud's body slumped bonelessly to the floor.

"I warned you," Diabolos stated smugly at Alexander's condition, then hissed in pain at the sudden bright glow from the smaller man, recoiling. He stayed silent as his compatriot moved off, then looked thoughtful before returning to the shadows.

Scarlet's lab was quiet, except for an odd squeaking noise that emanated from the sleeping quarters. The source of the sound was evident when Scarlet and Viola emerged. Faces set in a determined line the women shuffled across the room, grunting lightly as they crushed the breath from each other's body.

Viola groaned. Arms flung around one another in a tight bearhug, Scarlet's strength surprised her. Was she even stronger than during their catfight? It was taking considerable effort to prevent her from controlling the pace of the fight.

Scarlet moaned. Despite the fact that they were now on an even footing Viola's boobs pushed back against hers with a firmness that seemed to exceed even Lockhart's. Their cleavages melded together almost perfectly, the flesh rolling together in time with their movements.

Arms pumped, setting the titflesh jiggling as the limbs tightened. Jousting with their tits, shoulders twitched as one delivered a quick thrust or delivered a swift breast bump that knocked the other back a step, their movements quick and economical, but ultimately ineffective.

Occasionally they separated their boobs to swing sharply at one another in a swift back and forth from the hips. The tits smacked together wetly, molding together as they locked up, unable to force their way through. Then they shoved together powerfully, the breasts spreading thickly, but evenly. Bodies trembled and fresh sweat popped up on their foreheads in delicate droplets as they kept steadily upping the pressure. Face to face they kept their faces steady against the enormous pain of their rippling boobs that twitched and squirmed between their arms. Then Scarlet gasped, legs wobbling, sinking downward slightly and Viola smiled painfully at the subtle curve in the blonde's boobs at the points in their cleavage.

"You think this...hurts?" She whispered, leaning in close, gazing deeply into Scarlet's wide blue eyes. Impulsively her tongue flicked out, tracing the blonde's lips delicately. "Try having two hungry rugrats chewing on your nipples day in, day out."

"Bitch said...the same thing," Scarlet groaned, referring to Tifa. Fighting against the urge to snap up the pink organ she fought back against the grinding pain in her boobs with the same stubbornness and determination that made even Lockhart fear her. Buckling legs straightened and Viola's face displayed considerable discomfort before giving a sharp yelp as Scarlet's breasts bulged back out, reclaiming the lost ground.

"We're doing this the hard way then?" The auburn-haired woman hissed, arms clenching.

"You ever know me to do it any other way?" Scarlet snarled in response. On the metal cabinet at her back Viola could see a distorted picture of the tensing muscles on the woman's back. Then Scarlet stiffened and before Viola could react, gave a prolonged screech that saw her squash their bodies together even tighter than before.

"What...WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?" Scarlet howled internally. Shiva said nothing, but the blonde got a mental image of the Esper shoved up against a tree, head pulled back and an arm across her chest sadistically squeezing a loose, blue breast. Over her shoulder she caught sight of Cloud's enraged face and she could FEEL him as he thrust furiously against her partner, twisting her head around to bite roughly at her blue lips. As quickly as it came, it was gone, and she was hurled back into her body in time to feel herself pushed back by a grunting redhead.

She reared back, surprising Viola, and then slammed forward. Her breasts dug sharply, and deeply, in the opposing pair before the firm core of the redhead's boobs rallied. As if angry from the blow Viola now pulled away and shoved powerfully against the blonde's tough tits. The force of the blow forced her boobs briefly into Scarlet's rack before the pale flesh, quivering violently, pushed back against the invading force. Eyes glared and, as if coming to an understanding, hands unclasped from behind backs to slide sensuously across the sweat slickened bodies. Under the touch Viola felt her heartbeat increase and Scarlet her nipples extend as they firmly grasped each other's biceps.

Moving slowly they rotated their torsos, forcing the thick boobs together. The fat glands molded around one another, fighting to overwhelm, before slipping past. Again and again they forced their treasured teats against each other only for their boobs to roll or slip across, gradually increasing the pace and power behind their movements. The light scraping sounds gave way to a steady WHAP, WHAP sound of the orbs beating together. Instead of letting them slip past, now they hammered them together and, barely had the flesh stopped wobbling before they swung the other heavy breast against it's opposite.

The pain returned with a vengeance and hands fell away, both leaning into one another, shoulders rotating rapidly to swing the swollen orbs hard against it's opposite. Boobs wobbled and jiggled with greater and greater frequency, the firmness behind them being steadily eroded by repeated impacts but still neither woman gave any indication of giving up. If anything they kept hitting each other harder.

She'd missed this, Viola realized. Catapulting her tits against Scarlet's the redhead retreated slowly, whining in agony at the burning ache in her boobs. The catfight had been too brief and her leg still a detriment. But now she was fighting her friend on an even footing, fighting the woman that had been the first to dethrone Tifa on an even footing. No...not evenly. Viola grit her teeth and slung her breasts hard at Scarlet. The blonde woman squealed sharply at the force of the blow, her progress halted, then reversed. Boobs flailing furiously Viola seized the advantage and beat the surprised woman back.

"Does it feel good my little darling?!" Shiva panted. Bending the mortal across her knee she held him down by the neck with one hand, while masturbating him with the other. Her hand flew across the length that stood like a bloated tower, massaging it mercilessly. Again, Scarlet felt like she was right there, watching her partner play with her prey. At least until Cloud gave a croaking roar and came hard, several dollops splashing up against Shiva's face. She sighed in delight. "Just like that my sweet. Don't hold back, we can do this for as long as you want."

"LET...GO!!" Cloud bellowed, a searing flame engulfing him and causing Shiva to shove him off and scoot away. Rolling into a crouch the man twisted around and dove at the blue woman that was already lunging back at him. Tangling together they wrestled frantically, desperately, Shiva's hand once more seeking his straining dick, while Cloud's held her wrist, keeping it away from her target. "You...will not...break me. You...You're just...just as bad...just as bad as her! AS THEM!!"

Scarlet felt herself give a little shudder at the rage in Cloud's voice. Then shook her head as she felt herself being beaten back by Viola. She grit her teeth a erected a mental wall between herself and Shiva. No more distractions, she owed Viola no less than her very best. Putting thought to action she increased the power behind her swing, stunning the voluptuous redhead into falling back a step before she caught herself. Eyes gleaming Scarlet hit back at Viola as hard as she could rocking the woman back another step, then whining in shocked pain when Viola also upped the ante, breasts smashing together so violently they briefly flattened against one another.

Gasping and panting, shouting and wailing, it was as if someone flipped a switch, and any sense of sensuality was thrown out the window in favor of increasing violence. Oh, there was still a sexual tension, but now it came from the feeling and desire to dominate their opposite. They might be friends, perhaps even friends with benefits, but at the end of the day each wanted to be the that could say "I'm number one!"

It was with this in mind the two beauties hurled their swollen teats to crash together with loud and hollow PLOPS. It was that desire that had them thrust their boobs together, head-to-head, grunting savagely as they ground and shoved, toes gripping at the tiled floor for purchase. When that failed to garner results, Viola reared back and rammed her tits viciously into Scarlet's, not resisting the recoil. Lunging forward again, the blonde met her halfway, the heavy orbs piling up into each other and spreading thickly at the taut compression.

At the end of one such charge Viola stumbled at the rebound and fell onto her rear with a shocked scream. "Oh yes..." Scarlet purred, giving her body a bounce as the redhead scrambled to her feet. "You felt that one didn't you!?"

"Fuck you!" Viola growled hoarsely rushing back to beat breasts against breasts, left on left, right on right. Standing in close, flat footed, they beat their boobs together brutally with harsh, audible, impacts. Lush bodies trembled and writhed, anguished squeals gave voice to their agony and the constant, nonstop explosive CLAP of flesh on flesh.

Ruthlessly they hurled the heavy glands together, boobs becoming so battered, so loose, that they rolled and flopped at each collision, but the enthusiasm with which the determined beauties heaved them together remained undiminished. Jumping back they now stood, hands and hips, and flung their aching tits viciously through the air. The desperate melee went for long agonizing minutes, breasts beating out a heavy, fleshy rhythm to which their pained outcries added the chorus. Finally, when it felt as if they'd be stuck in this unending duel forever, Scarlet staggered to the side with a piercing shriek, clinging to her wounded right breast.

The suddenness of the move so shocked Viola that the dazed and tired woman failed to follow up on her advantage and the furious blonde swung from her lower position to hammer a brutal blow across the redhead's defenceless tits. Rising up on her toes at the fiery agony racing through her chest Viola spun around and kept her feet by falling across a counter, the cool metal soothing the burning pain. Sobbing bitterly, she banged clenched fists on the top, pushing herself upright and around. Ass pressing against the edge Viola glared over at Scarlet who stood, back resting against the wall, staring back with equal hostility. Sucking in deep gulps she gave a furious bellow and charged in a staggering run. Giving an answering shriek the blonde pushed off the wall directly at the approaching woman.

They came together with a hideously loud SPLAT, screaming, arms flying around shoulders to crush and squeeze, hands locking across wrists. Legs wobbled at the collision before feet set, bending at the knees. Viola's body teetered, Scarlet's height giving her an advantage. Growling ferociously she shoved with her tits, forcing them back into an upright position. Scarlet snarled back, furious at the lost edge and now focused on driving her boobs through Viola's.

Viola blinked the sweat dripping down her face out of her eyes, gritted her teeth and glared fiercely into Scarlet's shining blue irises. Her breath caught in her throat at the stark change in the woman. Up close the sharp wrinkles that would've once been visible through running mascara were no longer there. That she no longer wore any makeup still shook the redhead to the core. As plain as day a younger Scarlet was every bit Tifa's equal, if not superior in the looks department. A fact that the shameful trembling of her body gave evidence to.

Scarlet blinked at Viola's intense stare, meeting it with her own. Their breasts smashed together, fighting for supremacy had her trembling as well at the intimate contact. Muscles strained and sweat once more building up a sheen across their faces and bulging breasts. She thrust and squeezed and Viola gasped and groaned, plump lips opening just enough for her to catch a glimpse of the pink tongue. The distraction allowed the redhead to wrench a breathy moan from her as strong arms crushed them together and large breasts shoved into her own.

Breathing became ragged, but still they fought on evenly, every squeeze of the arms or thrust of the breasts reciprocated. Faces masks of determination, blonde and redhead put everything they had into penetrating the other's breasts, but both magnificent pairs resisted, fighting stubbornly for the limited space.

Staring deep into shining eyes they could see the other's hurt, see it in every facial twitch and every deep groan torn from them with each squeeze, each thrust. But just like their boobs, the pressure was not enough to make them quit. There was only one way they were stopping but, despite the increasing effort the women poured into flattening one another, they were garnering results far below what they desired. Almost in desperation Viola loosened her grip on the blonde and pulled back slightly. Scarlet gasped down a lungful of pain free air and suddenly realized what her rival intended. Rears pushed outward they came together like a shot.

THWACK!!

"Oooohhh..." Scarlet felt herself shudder involuntarily, her legs weak. But she felt Viola move again and with sudden fear of pain in the pit of her stomach she also reared back.

SMACK!!

"AAAAAAHHHHH!" Viola's legs buckled and she cried out, falling to her knees, dragging down a collapsing Scarlet with her. Upon landing both reacted by immediately by tensing arms and squeezing harder and shoving more violently with their boobs. Viola forced the clearly tired blonde to shuffle backwards to avoid being forced into her back before giving another cry when the blonde counterattacked, the equator between then cleavages shifting wildly.

For another five horribly long minutes the pair rocked back and forth, struggling to flatten one another's stubbornly resilient breasts. There was no dramatic end. No sudden, instantaneous victory. Instead the loser felt her agony increase dramatically, saw the tired, triumphant look on the winner's face...and Viola gave a bitter sob.

Her arms fell away, there was no further point behind it. Immediately Scarlet's arms also relaxed, now holding the red haired woman upright in a gentle embrace. Immediately embarrassed by her pathetic behavior Viola blinked her eyes hard, sniffled and hugged her friend back. "Good fight," she whispered, absently stroking the sweat-streaked blonde hair. "Thought I almost had you there."

"Almost," Scarlet giggled tiredly, intoxicated from the fight. Then she delicately kissed the woman's ear. Viola stiffened and sighed as she nibbled at the lobe. Hands flowed over her body and under them she felt her heart begin to race and body react. She didn't resist when Scarlet pushed her gently to the tiled floor, swiftly removing her pants while the blonde tore away her underwear.

"I'm sorry..." was Viola's last coherent thought when Scarlet lowered herself on her body, staring into a pair of hungry blue eyes before lips met.

Cloud shouted and Shiva screeched.

They hovered high above where Bahamut rested, slinging magic at one another. Ice Shards tearing at his body the Ex-Soldier quickly realized this was a losing battle for him and dodged around a series of ice blasts to get in close. Now they exchanged punches and kicks, landing blows that reverberated through the air.

"No one...controls...me!" Cloud snarled, grabbing Shiva by the hair, butting and then ramming his knee into her face. The Esper spun towards the ground before halting her tumble. Quickly alert, she flitted to the side, avoiding the blonde man as he jetted past her, then spun around and dove at him. Giving a grunt as she grabbed him around his midsection he was unable to halt her impetus and they crashed back to the ground. A deep soulful groan came through the debris of their landing and a pair of silhouettes could be seen copulating violently.

"I have no desire to control...my darling." Shiva whimpered, resting spreadeagled on her stomach. "Take me and together...we can do anything...you desire."

"I want...nothing...you can give...me!" Cloud moaned hoarsely, struggling to regain control of himself. This wasn't right...he couldn't...shouldn't be doing this. Gritting teeth, his hands once more found their way around Shiva's throat. As if realizing he was fighting her off Shiva abruptly dissipated, appearing slightly above him. "Take that...back to...your bitch boss. I'll be...waiting right here to...to watch when my wife...ruins her...again."

"Is that what you think?" Shiva laughed, her voice rich and alluring and Cloud couldn't help a reaction to it. "You have no idea what we're offering you my darling. But I have time. Here...we have all the time in the world."

Cloud howled and threw himself at her again.

Scarlet woke up suddenly, the temporary amnesia one felt leaving her dazed before holding Viola closer. Somehow they'd made their way back to her bed, and she stroked the woman's thick red hair as she attempted to remember what had woken her. A coolness tinged her skin and a light glow under the covers indicated Shiva's return.

Under normal circumstances she'd immediately demand a report on how it went, but the woman was exhausted after the fight and then the sex. So she simply cuddled her defeated rival and drifted off back to sleep.

In the section of her consciousness that Shiva had claimed for herself, the Ice Queen brooded.

"I'm beginning to have concerns."

"You doubt my plans?"

"An ordinary man would've resisted their ministrations for days at best." Schroeder complained, pointing at the screen. "It's been almost a month since we captured him and still they've made barely any progress."

"An ordinary man, yes. But this one is an ex-Soldier whose wife is host to Siren. The fact that he's still alive is proof of his strength. But you are right. Simply tempting him will take too long. His faith in Tifa is unshakeable. But if we can break that link..."

"From what we've observed Scarlet has already come to the same conclusion and has been making that her avenue of attack."

"Shiva as well. What we need is something that he cannot dismiss. Something that will strike at the core of his trust in her. Have our spies given us anything? Perhaps Siren taking control to feed her needs? Knowing her, Scarlet's insinuations might not be as far off the mark as we think."

"Nothing. As you know, Dio's home has been impenetrable to our agents, though..."

"Though?"

"Though we did receive news that Tifa and the Wutai girl, Yuffie, slipped away from the others aboard an Airship. The last report had them at Edge and boarding another ship."

"This might be promising, keep me updated."

Splashing water onto her face Viola studied the reflection in the mirror. Despite the guilt gnawing away at her insides her face glowed with health. They fought effectively everyday now...training her blonde friend called it, though she was sometimes able to escape the second round of events if Alexander was nearby. On those days she tried to sneak a visit with Cloud, though only the first had so far been successful, and he'd been too exhausted to talk. Maybe today she'd bite the bullet and try again she thought, ignoring the sharp, growling squeals from Scarlet. Alexander grunted fiercely in response and the squeaking from her friend's bed picked up rapidly as the two began to couple in earnest now.

Slapping her face at the irrational jealousy that surged at the sounds she combed a hand through her hair and quickly exited the room. Over in the mess hall she ignored appreciative whistles as she made her selection. Normally she enjoyed the attention, but her activities with Scarlet weighed down heavily. Even the excellent food couldn't distract her from the guilt she felt and before she realized it, she was on her feet and striding out the door, her plate still half full.

Outside she could hear the alarm ringing and the base personnel moved back and forth rapidly, and with intent. She felt a brief shudder and recognized it as the roof opening to accept an airship. There had been a lot of activity as of late and Viola was beginning to worry that things were coming to a head sooner than she'd like.

Coming around to Cloud's room she found him restrained, head hanging limply down on his chest. "Dammit," she muttered preparing to turn away when his head shot up, face contorting and the veins in his neck standing out like cords. Fearful as to his condition she prepared to shout in warning when he gave an explosive sigh and his body relaxed. To her amazement she also saw a slowly spreading stain on his pants when the chains relaxed and he flopped onto the floor. Quickly she banged on the door and, to her surprise, it opened. Jumping forward she grabbed Tifa's husband, pressing a finger to the pulse on his neck. Strong.

Sighing in relief she hefted him up, no longer surprised at the ease in which she did so. Increased strength was the least of what she'd learned she had. Sitting him on the cot his eyes fluttered open, staring up at her. Nodding slightly, she stripped off her skinsuit, settling down carefully in his lap.

"This way they won't get suspicious," Cloud whispered, a mantra they'd developed after she'd first entered his room. About to tear out her throat with his teeth she'd whispered, "I didn't betray you..." Tired and confused he'd pulled her down on top of him when his legs gave out and she struggled to get out of his arms. Later Scarlet had given her a nod of approval, probably thinking she was helping to keep him worn down. Now, adjusting them around so his length was trapped between them, rather than at her entrance, Cloud's voice was strong as he spoke. "Tell me what is happening. Why were you with them in Junon? Have you been able to contact Tifa and the others?"

"I was...I was just bait." Viola said haltingly. "Scarlet knew if Reno saw me he'd abandon any plan you had to try and rescue me. And if that happened, odds were high that you and Tifa would lead a group into the base."

"So what happened...Scarlet use you to distract Tifa? And..." Cloud ran a hand down her leg and despite her efforts, Viola couldn't but feel a surge at his touch. "How did this happen?"

"I...don't know entirely." Viola responded honestly. "When I woke up it was...just there. And no...no, Scarlet didn't use me in the fight. She...let me go."

"She did what?" Cloud almost broke character. Thinking quickly, Viola grabbed his head, shoving it between her breasts. She could feel him breathing as he got himself back under control. Then he looked up at her. "Then why are you still here!"

"I just...wanted to try and stop them from fighting one another..." Viola started, moving her mouth against his neck, their bodies moving slowly to simulate careful copulation. "She's my friend Cloud...I can't just abandon her. And you've seen it too, haven't you. She's...younger now. Stronger too. If the two of them fought seriously again..."

"You think she can take Tifa?" Cloud murmured, the scorn thick in his voice. "I've only managed glimpses whenever they torture me, but from what I saw of Junon, Tifa beat her conclusively this time."

"You have no idea what she's been doing to herself since she got back." Viola began bouncing in his lap, squeezing close to give the impression of an orgasm. While it might be an act, their constant movements were beginning to affect her. "We've been...sparring...daily now and while I might be out of practice, she definitely feels stronger than Elizabeth when we fought in the past. And she's fighting smarter too, not flying off the handle like she used to."

"Even still..."

"That's not the worst of it." Viola continued, interrupting him. "She's been dosing herself with Berserk pills. Cloud...those things...she makes me take them as well, because I wouldn't stand a chance otherwise. It doesn't just make you stronger and more resilient to pain. It makes you faster as well. If it does that for her and me...imagine what it does to the actual soldiers."

"Then I need to get out of here before the other's show up." Cloud whispered, his voice tense. "Can you do anything?"

"No...Scarlet is the only one that trusts me. And the Fairies...I don't think they'll let me act in a manner that would inconvenience Shiva."

"Fairies? What are you..." Cloud stopped and stared hard at her. Through her. "I see..."

"This is the best chance we have Cloud." Viola pulled back to look him in the eyes. To anyone watching they were two lovers sharing a moment. "To let them finally get it out of their system. Scarlet and Shiva...Tifa and Siren. With you and me working together we can let them have their fight and make sure it doesn't go any further than it needs to."

"Dammit Viola, instead of getting better it seems to get worse every time they fight." Cloud hissed. "Siren told me how close Tifa came to just snapping Scarlet's neck back when they busted her out of the prison. That if she didn't actively attempt to seize control of Tifa's body she might've gone through with it. And back on the cannon...I LET them fight to the end. If I hadn't stepped in after Scarlet passed out..."

"I still have to try!?" Viola bowed her head and Cloud felt her actually lean into him. "I've seen her, Cloud...the real Scarlet. When she isn't obsessing over Tifa she's...different. Kind in her own clumsy way. I think it was learning about Rufus that really broke her. It's why she's now so focused on you."

"She's crazy, is what she is," Cloud growled, giving a low groan, and then an audible grunt, thrusting with his hips as if he'd just come. Lowering his head he allowed spittle to drip onto her underwear. "I know you think you can save her, but you might need to choose between her and your family and friends. Reno had been a wreck when she first grabbed you and I doubt your staying has done much for his mental state. Much less you ambushing Tifa."

Giving him a strained, bitter look Viola rose carefully, adjusting her clothes before quickly leaving. Cloud lay back on his cot, trying to snatch some rest before whatever else they had planned for him. Drifting off he found himself back with Bahamut.

"This cannot go on," the Dragonlord rumbled. "The humiliation is beyond the pale. And worse...I can feel it welling up inside you. Her words are bearing fruit and the more you suppress it the stronger it becomes."

"What else can I do?" Cloud demanded. "It's my damn fault for allowing the situation to go on as long as it has. I should've put my foot down on the matter ages ago."

"You might be stronger than most, but at the end of the day you are just mortal. And male. Despite your misgivings there was a part of you that enjoyed it, the thrill of being the target of so many women's affections. But now while our chains remain strong, it's chains weaken."

Scarlet smiled, stroking Alexander's pale hair. It had been so easy, yet so satisfying. He was good...very good. If things weren't as they were he might even present her with a challenge. But now... Throwing off the covers she swung her legs off the bed and stood in front of her mirror. Smiling at the youthful face looking back at her, she doubted if even Rufus in his prime could've handled her. Even the tattoos only enhanced her looks. She closed her eyes.

"Was your time as fruitful as mine?" Shiva appeared before her and Scarlet frowned. The Ice Queen's body was battered and scarred, proof that Cloud still resisted as savagely on the spiritual plane as he did stubbornly on the physical. Yet her eyes were bright and her injuries receded, body filling back out in a manner to mirror hers. As always, she felt a burning, almost painful desire, when face to to face with her now willing partner. "Show me!"

Shiva nodded and pulled Scarlet into soul sucking kiss, their white and blue bodies fitting together perfectly, the tattoos linking and merging. Now she saw what Shiva saw, and felt what Shiva felt. She saw herself battling Cloud through the air, his Buster sword clashing against her sword arm. They fell to ground, locking up, frozen as their comparable wills clashed, whipping up the air and earth around them.

She blinked and now Scarlet found herself on her hands and knees with an increasingly pleasurable pounding against her rear making Shiva scream. She could hear Cloud's shouts of pleasure and feel his hands holding her full hips in an unbreakable grip, but also a desperate, agonized pleading when one hand suddenly released it's hold. Tifa appeared in front of her, looking over Shiva with an expression of disgust and betrayal before turning away and into the welcoming arms of a shadowy figure.

Over and over it repeated, fighting and sex, loyalty and lust. Shiva responded to both, fighting Cloud savagely until his body was riddled with injuries,any one of which could've incapacitated the ex-Soldier had they been anywhere else, and responded to his lust with an insatiability that made Scarlet feel somewhat jealous. But she could also feel something off. Cloud's expression began to change the longer they fought. Changing from one of anguish and rage to...enjoyment. Her last vision was of Cloud's face hovering above her, arms restrained somehow, body bucking desperately as his fist pumped inside of her. His head came down slowly, face a mask of sadistic glee, and started to whisper something...then she was back in her own mind, she and Shiva relying on one another to stay upright.

"He hurt you." She said softly, stroking Shiva's smooth cheek. "We'll have to punish him."

Shiva shook her head and stared hard at Scarlet. The blonde cocked her head confused, before the blue-skinned woman spoke. "Give him to me!"

Leaning back in his chair Schroeder pressed the STOP button as the recording came to an end. "Well that was...interesting."

"And quite beneficial to us, is it not?

"We'd need to do some editing...there are some things he needn't hear."

"Let's let her handle that. I imagine she'd know the best way to present it to inflict the maximum hurt."

"Indeed," Schroeder rose from his desk.

Scarlet felt herself sweating. Shiva fought her like a woman possessed, in a manner reminiscent of the early days. Grabbing blue hair she spun around, Esper in tow, before flinging her hard against a manifested wall. "What do you think you're doing?" She demanded, stalking towards the prone figure. She felt a trickle near her mouth and absently wiped away a smear of red. "You know our plan. Why go against it now?"

"You have my brother, and the red headed woman." Shiva spat out a patter of whiteish, blueish blood, circling away from the advancing blonde. "I am the one enduring his rage, feeding his desire and needs. Why should I not want him for my own?"

"Not him. He is MINE!" Scarlet hissed, darting forward arms raised. Shiva met her midway, fingers linking and arms trembling as they matched power. "Whatever else I do to Tifa will only be temporary. With him, I can make her suffer for as long as I deem necessary."

Abruptly Scarlet found herself back in her body and there was a sharp rapping at the glass entrance. Shaking her head she stared in surprise at the gray haired doctor who waved, almost mockingly, at her. Behind him Viola stood, looking concerned.

"We will settle this later," Scarlet muttered, pressing the button to allow him entry. A slight twinge at her temple let the woman know that Shiva was of the same mind.

"Have you made any progress?"

"Some, but it is slow going." Scarlet's expression was frustrated as she turned to greet the silver-haired Schroeder. "I will admit this is not my style but his resistance is frustrating."

"Hmm, yes. I imagine a woman of your temperament would prefer to use a more direct method." He smiled condescendingly. "Which makes me curious as to why you're pursuing this avenue as hard as you are."

"Do I need a reason that hurt that cunt?" Scarlet countered. It had been a coincidence she'd learned of Cloud's secret. This was all too perfect. A second chance and an opportunity to hit Lockhart where it mattered. "Breaking her little boytoy to my whims will drive her crazy and give us both leverage."

"To that end, I come bearing a gift." Digging into his coat the scientist placed a small obsolete recorder onto the table. Scarlet snorted at the ancient device but looked at him with interest. "The agents we have following Tifa and the little ninja girl, Yuffie, tracked them to Costa Del Sol. Apparently she knows a bar owner there and they had a rather...interesting encounter shall we say."

Pressing play Scarlet immediately sat up at the feminine squeals and cries and the creaking sound of a bed under strain. "Taste...so good. Tifa...TIFA!!" Scarlet didn't recognize the voice, but the one that answered...

"Rosa...I want...ROSA!!"

"I imagine if our young Strife was to hear such a recording it would bring into question his relationship with your rival, would it not?" Schroeder remarked, hitting the pause button.

Scarlet's answering smile was toothy and cruel. Viola's eyes were wide at the recording, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. Tifa was faithful to a fault, so to do this...while Cloud was a prisoner, and with Rosa of all people. "Who are you to talk about fidelity!" Her conscience snidely remarked.

Furiously she quashed the thought. She knew well of Rosa's conquests. The stacked cougar had seduced a downright frightening number of the women at the club, much to Jessica's visible irritation. Shaking her head Viola focused. Her own actions aside, it just didn't mesh with what she knew of Tifa. More than a few at the club had offered her...company...the times Cloud wasn't around but she'd always politely, if firmly, refused. Once Schroeder left, Scarlet hit the button to resume and listened to the urgent, lustful cries with a blissful expression on her face. Fighting to keep the discomfort off her face Viola got soon got her answer.

"That's it...good girl... Come for...come for mommy Siren."

"That's...that's not Tifa," she said, fighting to keep the relief out of her voice.

"Who's to say it isn't."

"You can hear it easily enough," Viola pointed out as the tape was replayed. "See...right there..."

"Yes...funny, isn't it. The literal incarnation of lust falls in love with a mortal. How droll."

"At least you get to experience it with...Tifa's not listening in, right? At least you get to be with him while I'm stuck playing the role of old friend, former lover and teacher. Sometimes, when he visits, I wish he'd just carry me upstairs and make love like we used to. Like I said he did."

"Oh ho ho hyahahahahahaha..." Scarlet laughed loudly and wildly ignoring Viola's concerned stare. "Oh this is just too perfect. Two women that claim to love him fucking each other while a third either willfully, or willingly, ignores it. All while he's here experiencing our tender hospitality. I could not have asked for a better trigger, once I clean up any unnecessary noise of course."

"Scarlet, you go down this road there's no going back." Viola warned, shocked at the admission she'd just heard and terrified what this would do to the young man. When had Rosa known Cloud? Based on what she'd heard of how Rosa had showed up in Edge the two had never given any indication of ever knowing one another beforehand. "If he doesn't fall for it any chance you have of converting him to your side will be gone. And if it DOES work...if Tifa finds out...forget fighting. She'll come at you with the urge to kill unrestrained. I don't...I don't think this is a good idea."

"I've already burnt most of my bridges," Scarlet replied, glancing at Viola out of the corner of her eye. "This is the only path forward for me now. To finally show that gutter trash, low level whore which of us is the better woman. I may have lost Rufus...but if I can take Cloud from her...and with you at my side...she'll finally understand a fraction of what I've had to five up. And maybe I can finally gain the happiness I'm owed."

"Scarlet...please." Viola draped her arms over the blonde as she sat at her desk. She felt her friend tense, and then relax in the hug. "Don't do this. I'll do anything you want, go with you anywhere you need to just disappear. Who cares what others think."

"I don't care what other's think, their...OPINIONS! This is about what matters to ME!" Scarlet growled, pulling away and rising from her seat to stride away from Viola before spinning around and tossing the robe she'd pulled on to the floor. Naked body on full display she spread her arms. "Look...look at this Red. I'm back in my prime. Before time and comfort made me soft. I felt it the last times we fought. I'm stronger than she is. The prison yard toughened me up. Fighting without rules and your life on the line did more for me than Tifa's little play fights ever did her. This time...this time she will be BEGGING me to stop."

"What about me?" Viola asked quietly. Scarlet turned to look at her, confused. "Does my opinion not matter to you?"

"Of...of course it does," Scarlet stuttered, seemingly taken aback by the question. "You know you always have my ear Vi. But you've fought me, you know what I can do now. This time..."

"This time, this time, this time...dammit Scarlet you have no idea what you're talking about." Viola hissed, striding forward and grabbing her by the shoulders, fighting the urge to shake some damn sense into the blonde. Suddenly she was deathly afraid. This wasn't what she wanted when she chose to remain. If Scarlet went through with this there wouldn't be a fight, there'd be a murder. The hate the two women had for one another was already well known, but few had actually witnessed what that hate made them do. Bad enough Tifa might blame herself for Cloud's capture, but if she thought Scarlet had taken Cloud from her...Tifa wouldn't hold back. No matter what Viola did. "Tifa has been fighting both on and off the mats for just as long you've been locked up. For fucks sake there was a time she and Elizabeth got so out of control, it took the entire club to separate them. Almost THIRTY women, Scarlet, and none of them slouches. And then there's when they get into it OFF the mats. Cloud's had to repair the bar at least twice that I know of because they trashed the place beating each other to a pulp."

"And what's your point?" Scarlet replied, eyes glittering coldly. Viola took an involuntary step back and then another as the blonde advanced on her. "That she can fight? That she's tough and strong? That never stopped me before. I will do whatever it takes and endure any humiliation if it gets that skank under my boot. Understand?!"

"Ye...yes...Scarlet." Viola nodded slowly. Immediately the blonde's eyes flickered at the submissive tone and her face softened.

"Don't be like that Vi. You never need to do that with me." Scarlet whispered, pulling the redhead into a hug. "This is something I have to do."

"Okay blondie," Viola gave her a weak smile then glanced to the side. "Though I think there's something else you...HAVE...to do as well right now."

At the entrance to her personal area Alexander stood watching them with interest. His inquisitive expression did not match the surprisingly lengthy rod that pointed in their direction and Scarlet laughed while Viola giggled. "Quite," the blonde chuckled, rising smoothly and swaying over in his direction. "Cloud gets a few more hours before we begin. Hope he appreciates it."

Back outside Viola made her way around a corner before her legs finally gave out and she rested against the wall. Ignoring the curious stares passing personnel gave her the redhead fought to regain control of her trembling limbs. This was beyond obsession...Scarlet was never going to stop. Cloud was right. She...Viola had a sudden thought and pushed off the wall. She knew who had the answers she needed.

"Barbara I...Gahhh!!" Viola covered her nose. The musk of sex in the small room was overpowering and made her gag. The covers on the bed rustled and the dirty blonde peered up at her through bleary eyes.

"What do you want cunt?" She demanded peevishly. Judging from her exhausted movements and fresh bruises, she had clearly finished second place to Marcus again.

"Some answers," Viola responded, folding her arms over her chest. "You've been the one longest with Scarlet. So you've probably heard every rant she's made about Lockhart while locked up."

"What's it to you?"

"I want an idea of what she was like on the inside," Viola stated and marched over to hover menacingly above the blonde. "We can do it the easy way or the hard way. I'm in a bit of a mood so if you choose the latter I wouldn't mind."

Mitch glared up at the redhead, not bothering to hide her animosity. But as much as wanted to take her up on the offer after the pounding Marcus gave her she'd be lucky to last even a few minutes right now. So she just swung her legs off the bed, moving slowly to not give the wrong impression, and because she was just that sore. "Fine...anything in particular you want to know?"

"Let's start simple. How often did she mention her?"

"How often?" Barbara gave a ragged laugh. "How about almost every day. Hell, for the first couple of months she'd attack any random bitch that even remotely reminded her of the slut. A certain walk, the hair...fuck, if they even vaguely sounded like her it would set the boss off."

"For the first couple of months..." Viola bowed her head. "Then what happened? She burn herself out?"

"Nah, she terrified the general pop to the point brunettes started cutting or dying their hair so as to not draw attention." The blonde responded with a laugh. "Even the already established gangs walked quietly around her after she crippled a couple enforcers that got uppity. And once she got the guards under her thumb she effectively ran the place."

"Back to the main topic," Viola frowned. It had to have been between when they put Scarlet in and after the twins were born. So before she got around to visiting. That was not a lot of time. "Once she was in charge did she still lash out?"

"N...not exactly." Mitch squirmed now and, to her surprise, Viola realized the woman was uncomfortable. This was a topic she'd rather not touch on.

"Well?"

"It...it's kind of weird." Barbara leaned back on her elbows. "She'd get in a...mood. usually when it happened she'd go off and find some guard to shag and that'd be the end of it. Other times..."

"Yes?"

"Other times she'd find the bustiest brunette she could get her hands on and ride that chick hard...until she finally snapped." Mitch looked away. "It was...fucking insane. She'd be screaming for the woman to fight her harder to...and I quote...hit her like she did. When it was finally over, she'd drag the poor cunt back to her personal shack and, this time literally, ride her for the entire prison to hear until whoever was with her couldn't take it anymore."

Viola swallowed. "And then?"

"Then? Then she'd kick her out and one of us would have to take over until the boss was satisfied." Barbara shook her head. "None of us wanted to be THAT one. It'd be as much fighting as it was fucking and she was...rough... Like she was fantasizing if it was Tifa herself she was with.

"Why'd you think that?"

Mitch gave her a look. "Because she'd be screaming her name through it all, and what she'd do to her first chance she got."

<Several days later>

"Any change?"

Diabolos glanced over at Titan, and cocked his head. "Why don't you take a look?"

Titan focused his attention on the door, projecting himself through it. Immediately his ears were assaulted by a hoarse bellow and the sound of two females copulating. The blonde young man looked nothing like what he remembered from the last time they'd taken him for an examination. His clothes were shredded, and his wrists and ankles bled where the chains had cut into the skin.

"TURN IT OFF!!" He howled. Titan could see streaks running along the side of his face as he strained against the restraints. The Esper hastily retreated back to his body, shaking his head as he felt himself shiver. As bad the grief that radiated from Cloud was, it was the undercurrent of fury that left the muscular creature uneasy.

"Makes you wonder, doesn't it." Diabolos casually stated. Titan turned his gaze back to his fellow and could see the emotions roiling beneath the calm exterior and shook his head again. If this had Diabolos feeling uneasy then it was every bit as bad as he felt it to be.

"My associates are...concerned...over your strategy my dear." Schroeder started, sitting tensely on the stool provided to him.

"As I recall you were the one that gave me the tape." Scarlet retorted. They were in her lab, her women watching on with interest.

"We were under the assumption you'd use it to break his faith in his wife, not use it to simply torture him." The doctor snapped. "He's of no use to us if his mind is broken."

"As enticing as doing that is, I have been working on him." Scarlet smiled. "Or rather, Shiva has been."

"Excuse me?"

"Observe." Scarlet hit the button to bring up the monitor. On it Cloud still pulled madly at the chains, that creaked ominously at the strain. Spinning a manicured finger she pressed another switch. The result was immediate as Cloud abruptly relaxed, falling to his knees, body heaving at the effort...or grief...or both. Then, just as suddenly, he fell back on his legs his face changing to one of relief and wonder. "Do you understand?"

"I'll admit, I am impressed." Schroeder looked at the blonde out of the corner of his eye, once more reassessing her. "Though you do realize this will make him more receptive to Shiva than to you. I never pegged you as one to share her toys."

"Don't you worry about that. Now...do you have anything else to share with me, or can I get back to work?"

"Actually I do. We've gotten word that the Highwind has shown up in Gold Saucer leading two other large Airships. And they seem to be loading a fair amount of cold weather gear."

"So they figured out the rough idea of our location." Scarlet mused. "Must've been from one of yours that they captured."

"Not entirely." Schroeder gave her an amused look. "A few hours ago we got a message on an open frequency. It played on loop until we shut it off.

"So what was it?"

The doctor gave an unsettling grin. "And I quote...nothing happens in my building that I don't know about."

"Rufus..." Scarlet breathed, anguish and affection twisting her face. Behind her Viola rested a hand on the affected woman's shoulder. "But...this makes no sense. If he knew where I was then why didn't he..."

"This isn't the only Shinra base that's lain unused my dear. He probably guessed we'd be using one of them, but not which one." Schroeder shrugged. "That's beside the point. We want you to prepare as much of your Berserk as you can for our use. This place is of no use to us now that they know where we are, but we'll need to bloody their noses a bit to discourage pursuit. And prepare Cloud for transfer if you don't make any progress on him."

"No worries in that regard." Scarlet replied, grabbing the stool the doctor sat on and, with a heave, hefted him off the floor. Smiling up at him she removed one hand and blinked still blue eyes. "I have more than enough to go around."

In Schroeder's office and laboratory another conversation was ongoing.

"This is wrong and you know it," Titan growled. Diabolos and Alexander stood perpendicular to him. "I've done my own research on this mortal. He's considered a hero by many around the world and by his own actions. What we are doing here could turn around and hurt us at a moment's notice. And that's before we even consider his comrades and our own that support them."

"You never told us that Arthur and his knights have pledged themselves to him." Diabolos continued in a hissing tone. "Siren is one thing, Leviathan is a problem, but THAT group I remember fighting and am not eager to do so again."

"You all know why we're doing this. You three in particular have benefited from it. The knights have not shown themselves to have taken hosts. If they had, believe me, I would never have authorized seizing Cloud. Leviathan is the strongest they have to play with Bahamut here."

"I understand and am grateful for what you've given us." Titan nodded at the hidden conversant. "But what we've done here will make things difficult for all who come after."

"It could've all been avoided if Bahamut would just communicate with us," Alexander replied, arms folded. "But what more concerns me is that he's not even doing anything now even with Cloud going wild. What we know of his connection to his partner indicates a very strong bond."

"Has your sister had anything to give us a hint as to why?" Diabolos's expression was mocking. "After all, she and Cloud have become so close."

Alexander's aura flared white as he turned towards the tall slim form that contained the other Esper. For his part Diabolos hissed, a black glow pushing back against the light. Before anything else could occur there was a flash and the ground in front of them was left charred and smoking.

"What's done is done, and Diabolos's question, if inelegantly put, does warrant answering my young friend. Your sister is currently the one interacting with him the most and especially now, in light of a possible attack, would be a fortuitous time to hear some good news. I have no intention of giving him up, but transporting him in this state would be exceptionally dangerous."

"Go...away! Leave...me be..."

"I would," Shiva whispered gently. "But you'd need to let me go first."

A walled off room that contained merely a bed and a small table. On the bed Shiva lay next to an exhausted and beaten looking Cloud who clung to her like a lifeline. Her progress with him was progressing steadily.

The first three days he'd flown at her, attacking in a grief maddened frenzy that had her swiftly retreat. The fourth he ignored her until she mentioned Tifa's name, and even then he was half-hearted in how he resisted her.

The fifth and previous day he hadn't fought back and didn't resist until she attempted to mount him. Then, as if vestiges of loyalty to his wife remained, he suddenly became energized and resisted her furiously. At least until he pushed her to the ground. Then his expression changed. What followed next was a mindless coupling that took her by surprise with how desperate it was. But just as quickly as it began it ended and he shoved her away, eyes filled with a self-loathing.

And now they were here...

No sex, Cloud just held her close, as if afraid she'd leave. Leave him. Unseen by him her lips curled into a smile. "We tried to warn you," she murmured, nuzzling his ear delicately. "After all these years it was only natural for Siren's tendencies to influence the one she's with. Even someone like your wife."

Cloud stiffened at her words, but made no rebuttal. Instead, he merely pulled her closer, his breathing raising goosebumps along her breast.

"If you want...we can reclaim her for you." Shiva ran a hand down his body, running her fingers along what she found, feeling it harden. "And punish her for hurting you."

"Punish," Cloud repeated, his expression dazed. "Punish her."

"Oh yes," the Ice Queen smiled. "For betraying you, for leaving you to suffer. Just say the word and we'll make it so."

"Suffer...but you...you're the one who..." Cloud slurred his words, what remained of his restraint struggling against his desire. It was too much for him to take and he drifted off, his formidable mental defences finally exhausted.

"He's ready," Shiva pulsed to Scarlet, feeling the woman's satisfaction mirrored in her own. Glancing down at Cloud's sleeping face she licked her lips. "Now you will experience what you inflict on others...sister."

Cloud felt as if he was sinking into the mire of old swamp near the Chocobo Ranch. He'd been ready for any kind of torture they could prepare for him. Like a fool he'd forgotten just who they had working for them. Scarlet had forgone the physical torture for the psychological seeing the anguish he'd been unable to hide each time he gave into her. Even the sanctuary of sleep was denied him as Shiva invaded his dreams continuing the torment despite his best efforts. And it awoke...something. Something he knew yet didn't know. Something that had fortified the bonds that held back Bahamut.

He now resisted on three fronts...a resistance that steadily crumbled once the tape began to play. He could never mistake Tifa's voice and the sound of her cries tore at him with hooks of fire. Even worse was the realization of who her partner was. Awake he heard them together. The few hours of sleep he snatched was filled with the imagery of them writhing on the bed.

"You are just as guilty," a part of him pointed out.

"I never wanted any of this!" He declared. They were in a space resembling the Highwind's meeting room. He sat on one end while another Cloud sat at the other.

"Your actions tell a different story." The other Cloud pointed out. Images of Joslyn, Mikoto and Yuffie flashed across his line of sight.

"Yuffie was a moment of weakness, but the rest I had nothing to do with. I made my choice and was ready to give up Josy. I never intended to be part of a bet. To be part of some game they play." He growled, stabbing a finger across the table. "I offered to call it off numerous times, but she was the one always insisting on it, despite how jealous she got."

"But was she jealous, or was it just an act?" With no warning there was a third Cloud at the table, this one looking decidedly battleworn, his face cold and calculating. "Why would she let you disappear with her sister for weeks on end? Those times when you were on deliveries. And the fact that she never made a fuss whenever Jo bent the rules. Could it be that she felt guilty over something while you aren't there?"

"Don't be ridiculous," the second Cloud snapped. "She would never do that!"

Slapping his hand on the table, the sounds of Tifa and Rosa's encounter resounded through the enclosed space before the third Cloud repeated the gesture, and there was silence. "Current evidence speaks to the contrary!" Third Cloud sneered.

"We don't even know if that is real!" Second declared. "They've being spying and observing us for years. Who knows what kind of audio they have!"

"So your rebuttal is that Tifa and Rosa have fantasizing about one another enough to the point that they got enough of a recording to create a sex tape." Third mocked. "Is that better or worse? And just how much of a fool do you take us for?"

As he spoke the First Cloud felt himself absently nodding along, bitterness welling up within him, bubbling up in a manner that made him want to puke. Third continued. "Tifa had never shown any real interest in us, even as children. Never even thanked us for finding that damn cat of hers..."

"That's not..."

"Only showed up out of pity when we called her to the Water Tower..."

"She didn't..."

"And only became jealous because Aerith showed up and actually showed interest in us!! How much of what we share is genuine, or just her feeling she owes us for what she dragged us into all those years ago?"

This time the Second Cloud made no attempted rebuttal...because it was true. Whether it was more subtle before it was only after Aerith displayed open interest in Cloud that Tifa began to show signs of jealousy. However First noticed a rather disturbing change in Second. His appearance became more worn, tired, and he suddenly noticed the shackles holding him to the chair. "What..."

"Does it matter?" Third demanded, kicking over Second's chair. It shattered as it hit the ground the figure once sitting in it, fading away. "Constantly looking for excuses rather than facing the truth."

"He wasn't wrong in everything though." First stared hard at Third. "I remember now. You were us, before we accepted the truth of our past. But you..."

"WE...became one." He finished. "Funny isn't it how easy something is to break when the base crumbles. He was right...this could be a trick to turn us against our allies. But it could also be truth. There's no harm in playing along as it puts us in a position to capitalize on either situation."

"You speak as if we should abandon our friends entirely." First rose off the chair, holding out a hand into which his Buster Sword manifested.. He wasn't about to forget Third's use of the word..."allies". Not friends. Allies.

"All depends on how they react if what we've heard is true," he answered roughly. With a casual gesture a similar blade formed in his hand. "We've done things your way for years. Now...I'm taking back control."

"What do you mean you can't find him?"

Cloud came to his senses sluggishly, the lack of rest and food over the week of torment sapping his strength.

"Then look harder! He shouldn't be able to hide from you. Not after everything that's happened."

He opened his eyes to mere slits, able to make out Scarlet's new younger, full, figure. And, biting back his surprise, he could also make out Shiva's shimmering form standing opposite her. He didn't think he'd made a sound but her face swung to stare hard at him, lips splitting in a wide smile. Cloud couldn't hear what she said but Scarlet's head also swiveled in his direction and, before she could react, he lurched into motion.

Grabbing the blonde around her throat he shoved her against the wall, feet dangling. "Not a move...or I snap her neck," he warned Shiva. it was apparently unnecessary as she made no move to stop him, and even more unnerving was the smug, seductive look Scarlet was giving him.

"If I wanted to do anything to you Cloud, I've had more than a month to do it." Scarlet said, raising a hand to caress his face, biting back a gasp as his fingers dug into her throat. "How does it feel knowing that it didn't even take that long for your precious...perfect Tifa to forget about you."

"Keep talking and maybe I'll make you regret not just getting rid of me when you had the chance," Cloud warned. Releasing her he stepped back and sat on the bed edge."What exactly are your intentions? Besides the obvious..."

"Worried are we? Good..." Scarlet's eyes hardened. "I want Tifa humbled and at my mercy. I want her to know that despite everything she's done, I was the one that finally came out on top. Once I've had my fun, she's yours to do with as you please."

"You and her sister share a lot of traits you know. You both have one track minds." Cloud grunted. "It's been almost a decade since you first tried to execute her and you're still obsessed. Just how many times does she have to kick your ass before the lesson sticks?"

"As long as I breathe, I'll keep coming after her," Scarlet hissed, stepping up to lean over the blonde man, giving him a titillating view of her cleavage. "It doesn't matter how many times she knocks me down, I'll always get back up for more. All that matters is I'm the one that'll win in the end."

"And she's the same way..." Cloud thought sourly then turned his cold blue eyes upwards to pin her in their stare. To the woman's credit she didn't look away. "By that logic I'd be doing myself a favor by just killing you now and taking my chances."

"Maybe...but you won't." Scarlet smiled. With a shrug she removed her top, letting her breasts breathe. Despite his impassive expression she could feel his eyes following each bounce and sway as she strutted up to him and sat in his lap. "Because now you know what she really is behind that sweet exterior she presents to you. And you want her to suffer for it, even if it means using me to do it."

"Sweet exterior...she really doesn't know anything about Tifa does she." Cloud smiled coldly and hefted a breast, feeling the weight and firmness behind it. As he manipulated the gland Scarlet gave several soft squeaks to show her approval. "Fine...however..."

Her sighs gave way to a yelp as Cloud rose off the bed and dumped her onto it. Before she could move he tore off her dress and panties in a single move. If he was expecting her to cower he would be disappointed as she simply stared up at him expectantly. He grinned and removed his own clothes. "First...I owe you a month of payback. And it's going to start now."

Back in his mind, on top the same hill that had been the site of the battles against Shiva a smaller figure lay chained across Bahamut's side.

Scarlet woke up in her bed back in Midgar. She felt relaxed, sated...relieved of a weight that had been bearing down on her for years. She smiled to herself. Amazing what getting thoroughly fucked could do for you. It had been rough and unquestionably violent...and she'd loved every moment of it. Even when Shiva had taken over he never slowed, if anything his violence dialing up a notch. Probably in response to the fact that Shiva had been the one in charge of torturing him over the last couple days.

Speaking of which.

Throwing off the covers Scarlet approached a convenient door and flung it open. Immediately her body began to sweat as a blast of sultry air hit her. They hadn't stopped. The blonde felt her temperature rise to match the room and stepped through.

She found herself in a field. The Chocobo Ranch by the looks of it. She couldn't see them, but she could hear them. Shiva's cries were loud and ecstatic, while Cloud's grunts and shouts were absolutely bestial in their intensity. "The barn," Scarlet muttered, amused despite herself. "Why am I not surprised."

Striding through the open doors She saw them in a far corner Shiva with her arms against the wooden wall while Cloud thrusted energetically from behind. Even as she approached they spun around and now Shiva ground her rear against him while his arms circled her body, fingers exploring between her legs and roughly palpating a swollen teat. The Ice Queen locked gazes with her, but instead of the expected welcome Scarlet's steps faltered at the hostile, warning glare.

"Mine..." Shiva's warning resonated in the blonde's head hard enough to ache. "Go away!"

"We...talked...about this last time," Scarlet snarled in response. " You are BOTH mine! Now I'm warning you. Don't forget which of us is in charge."

Shiva shot her a look, then gasped as Cloud pushed against her hard. She thrust back against him urgently then stiffened, entire body rigid as overflow oozed down the inside of her leg. The man and Esper remained frozen from the ecstacy rushing through them, but both stared at the waiting blonde. Panting, Cloud's tongue flicked out, licking delicately at a silvery ear before nibbling at the lobe. Shiva gave a soft whimper at the sensations, turning to lick at his lips before turning her attention back to their audience. Pulling herself off Cloud's impaling prick Shiva strode across the room to stand opposite Scarlet, shoving her swollen tits against the blonde's. "And I think you need to understand that I'm not the mindless creature I once was!"

"That has failed to matter overmuch in our contests." Scarlet hissed, bashing her sizeable mammaries back against Shiva's. The air began to cool as two prideful wills clashed. To Scarlet this was nothing new, they still competed against one another regularly, but she could feel an edge to Shiva's fury. Somehow, over the course of Cloud's torment, the Esper had grown attached to him.

Cloud was handsome, she'd give him that. Good in bed as well, amazing she would even say. And possessing a charm that had put him in the position that she was capitalizing on. A charm that it now seemed that Shiva had fallen prey to over the course of breaking him. And that just wouldn't do. Keeping their bodies pressed together the two circled slowly, fists clenching and unclenching both attempting to assert control over the situation. But finally neither could wait any more, hold back any longer.

Giving sharp, angry cries the pair threw their arms around one another. Staggering around the room, bouncing from post to haystack, struggling to crush each other in a sudden violence. Tumbling over a low stack they rolled, hissing and biting back out the door and out of his view. Moving on trembling legs Cloud made his way to the entrance, the angry cries from the women egging him on.

Once outside he found that they'd somehow gotten back to their feet, shoving each other back and forth with their tits, squashed together. Giving a savage snarl Shiva powered Scarlet up against a wooden fence. "You should've gotten the hint from our time in bed." Shiva hissed. "I'm not subservient to you anymore!"

Scarlet didn't waste her breath responding and only tightened her own bearhug upon the Ice Queen. Grinding their boobs together brutally bodies rocked in time with their shoves. Sometimes Shiva's slightly smaller tits seemed ready to burrow into Scarlet's pillowy orbs, drawing out a groan from the blonde, while others had the Esper wince as Scarlet's extra mass seemed to batter hers around.

Still, neither made any progress and the grunts became louder, the growls more savage as the two began to visibly tremble at the force they exerted against one another. Sinking into a squat then back up again Shiva's full, blue-white boobs remained plastered to Scarlet's creamy tits, the taut flesh straining to overcome it's rival. Their impressive racks ballooned from the immense pressure, rolling and molding together as one, then the other gained a temporary advantage.

Suddenly Scarlet's head snapped back and gave a deep cry of unabashed pain. Shiva gave a toothy smile and held the blonde tighter, pulling her even closer against her body. One of Scarlet's legs slipped between Shiva's, buckling slightly as the woman slipped lower. The difference was miniscule but Cloud could see Shiva's boobs becoming slightly, ever so slightly more pointed instead of spreading out against the former Shinra exec's tits. He saw the Esper's face lower to Scarlet's whispering at her, their lips brushing together intermittently. Absently he willed his lower half clothed. He didn't want to waste the enjoyment of his enemies turned allies fighting amongst themselves.

"Does that hurt?" Shiva whispered silkily. The blonde's eyes were wide with shock though her mouth was still set in a determined line. "Are you surprised? Did you really think fighting me in my former insane state would be the same as facing me now?"

Even as she spoke Shiva kept moving her boobs against Scarlet's in a light circular motion while mashing them together harder. Eyes closed with a sigh and the Esper licked her lips, slowly.

"In here will is power, and among my kin few could match me in that regard when I got serious." Shiva's cold eyes softened. "I do enjoy our time together, make no mistake, so consider this a friendly warning. He is mine. His essence is addicting and...OW!!"

Closing her own eyes Scarlet's breathing picked up at Shiva's words. She focused on Tifa...her humiliation atop the cannon...not once, but twice at the woman's hands. The savage brawl in Gold Saucer when they were both under the effects of her Berserk formula, and again when she ambushed the bitch after escaping. Letting the burning need to humble...to humiliate...to possess the long haired, big titted slag fuel her fury. Slowly, Scarlet's knees straightened and she rose back up to an even footing with Shiva, even as her boobs pushed back out forcefully, their cleavages once more rolling together evenly.

"No one...is more stubborn than me!" Scarlet snarled. Suddenly her knee rose striking Shiva in her solar plexus. Gagging the Esper's arms fell away as Scarlet shoved. Leaning up against the fence the Ice Queen glared at the stalking blonde. "I've never given way or compromised. Anyone that got in my way, I went through."

Shiva lunged off the fence, fingers curled into claws, but Scarlet swayed out of the way, grabbing her by the back of the neck and at the rear, hefting the blue woman over her body. "Some took longer than others, but I knocked them all down. I took special pleasure in destroying those cows that spread their legs to get where they were."

Walking back towards the paddock, the fence disappeared and Cloud immediately sat up, very interested. Striding across the grass towards the churned up mud in the middle Scarlet paused while Shiva's gyrations became more frantic. "You think you can match wills with me? You are sorely mistaken. In the end I'M going to be the one walking away with everything she wants. Everything I damn well deserve!"

With a heave Scarlet hurled Shiva into the mud pit. But as the Ice Queen had underestimated the blonde, so had Scarlet underestimated Shiva. Even as she was thrown the Esper's hands grabbed the woman's thick blonde tresses and with a startled shriek, Scarlet fell forward onto her face, joining Shiva in the mud. Coughing and sputtering she got back to her feet, struggling to maintain her balance. Even as she managed that Shiva shot out of the muck tackling her and dragging them both down into the filth.

Slipping and sliding in the pool they slapped, punched, bit and grabbed at anything that presented itself, fighting without restraint. On knees they tugged and yanked at muddy, scraggly hair while bashing their chests together before slipping back into the mud. Twisting and writhing together one ended up on top of the other's back, slamming her face into the ground repeatedly until an elbow knocked her off her perch. The other pounced onto former, both grabbing at pendulous, mud-covered tits, crushing and squeezing. Shrieking, one in rage the other in pain. they mangled tits until the one with the advantage shuffled back to far and was tossed off by a desperate bridge.

Struggling to avoid stroking himself Cloud tried to spot something, anything that would enable him to tell the fiercely fighting femmes apart. But coated as they were in the thick slime, the only visible part of their bodies were the eyes...and both were vibrant blues. Even more interesting...was how similar their energies were. Despite the ferocity with which they were going after one another their resonance seemed to become even stronger, more in sync.

Fighting almost desperately now one woman staggered after a particularly painful punch. Grabbing for hair, the other woman dragged her head back and drilled a series of blows across her face before yanking her onto the ground. Standing over her victim the victorious woman felt a surge of triumph. Now no one could dispute which of them was in charge...now she could focus on...focus on...

Tifa...Siren...which one was it?

Who...was she? Suddenly frantic she squatted, scrapping at the coating of mud that hid her rival's body, but then had more important things to deal with. Slapping a handful of mud across the other's face, the prone woman then grabbed hair tugging her down. Once more the wild tangle raged across the muddy field, fists lying, legs thrashing as angry, frantic cries filled the air. There was a roll of thunder and then a crack of lightning followed a downpour. Dragging one another upright, the water sluiced the mud from their bodies. Both leapt apart and regarded themselves with a kind of confused relief before refocusing, shaking out their sodden hair and circling.

"You can't beat me, Scarlet," Shiva pulsed, panting, feet squelching in the turf. "Not this time! You have so many others, what's letting me have this one?"

"You know why." Scarlet sent back, her body heaving. "Her husband belonging to me is a better revenge than any physical hurt I can inflict on the slut."

Slamming together, fingers curled and locked, hands straining as they strained against one another. Unable to move, arms splayed out and they bashed their tits together with a SPLAT that had both grunt.

"I won't let you hurt Alexander," Shiva whispered, grimacing. This wasn't right. She...they...she wanted more. "Siren has never loved. Having it taken from her..."

"Your brother is already mine." Scarlet moaned. This...wasn't supposed to happen. Fighting Shiva had never stimulated her like this before. It was...intoxicating! "Taking Cloud will..."

With a plaintive whine arms pulled away, and they flung their breasts together with as much force as they could muster. The pain was sharp and instant, but they kept hurling the weighty glands together desperately. Blue white tits slapped against creamy pale boobs and both screamed at the bruising impacts.

"Impressive, aren't they."

Cloud nodded absently as Shiva and Scarlet pounded their breasts together with ruthless abandon. The screams indicated that both were in considerable pain, but the wide, almost delirious smiles on their faces told another story. Then he cursed and leapt off his seat. The figure was old...ancient even...yet his senses howled at him that this person was not someone to be trifled with. Not since Sephiroth had he felt his body move like this. "Who..."

"Good reaction, but no one you need to concern yourself with." The white beard patted the area where Cloud had previously sat. Warily, the former Soldier sank back down, Shiva bellowing as Shiva hammered her viciously boob on boob into retreat. Cloud blinked at the sight, rubbing his eyes. Now the tough blonde struggled to hold her ground, flinging her breasts against those of the pale skinned woman, but Scarlet confidently swung her huge tits with equal ferocity until her blonde counterpart gave a guttural moan and sank to a knee. "They're about done wouldn't you say?"

"I don't know about Shiva, but the Scarlet I know would never quit. Even after she gets knocked unconscious." Cloud retorted as the blonde that fell scrambled backwards, rising to her feet, hurling herself back at her approaching rival. Without pause breasts crushed together, the pair unleashing a literal barrage of boob blows that had the voluptuous pale beauties squealing in anguish. His next words were a whisper. "It's another trait they share."

"Amusing. Shiva has hunted Siren for centuries even after being imprisoned in materia." His companion maintained a superior air. Ignoring the discussion of what passed for their merits Shiva and Shiva pressed their blue cheeks together, gasping, pounding and grinding their firm boobs together. The taut orbs spread and rippled, compressing at the pressure, then flowing back out as the two pulled away briefly before slamming together once more. Guttural screams mingled with the hollow CLAPS of the breasts trying, and failing to punch through their opposites. "Even after being driven insane by the imprisonment she never deviated from her course."

"Sounds like they were made for one another." Cloud grunted, amused, swinging his attention back to the bosomy battlers. Scarlet seemed to gain an advantage as each time their breasts crushed together Scarlet took a shuddering step to the rear. Feet barely maintaining purchase on the slick grass slipped after an aggressive, thrusting slam and the two fell to the ground with shocked squeals. Advantage lost, arms wrapped firmly around supple, naked bodies, thrusting frantically with their breasts as they began to rock in place. Plastered together one eventually toppled the other, pumping her boobs down furiously until she was displaced. They started to roll, slowly at first, then picking up speed until they were spinning briskly across the mud and turf. Crashing through the fence as it was made out of toothpicks they pumped warring bodies together. "If the name is off the table, can you at least clue me in on what's happening here?"

"They're fighting to determine who's in control between them." The ancient gestured as with each roll appearances changed, alternating rapidly with the women fighting each other or themselves. Resting on their sides now, Shiva and Scarlet mashed their breasts together, pumping the loose globes together. Mud and grass and bruises covered their naked frames but still they struggled determinedly, bodies rocking, actually shifting along the ground from the effort they put out. "Scarlet has been the dominant personality for much of their relationship, but it might be over now."

Cloud disagreed but chose not to respond. Finally tiring of the lack of progress Shiva bit down on Scarlet's slime covered shoulder causing the blonde to shriek and kick them apart. But not for long for when Shiva lunged at Scarlet, the voluptuous blonde leapt at the lithe Esper, bodies bending as they met, then sinking onto knees in exhaustion. Hands sinking deep into thick, mud caked hair they rammed bloated breasts together, head-to-head, the flesh crushed and flattened then distorted. Again Cloud felt as if his eyes were playing tricks on him but a sharp inhalation at his side told him he wasn't just seeing things.

Scarlet could barely think, her body on fire. A fiery pain on her body to match the lust boiling within it. They could keep fighting forever and never have a clear-cut winner. And a part of her would not mind something like that...no...she screamed at herself, Scarlet never accepted being second best at anything. But...

If this kept up, she might revert back to her mindless self, Shiva began to worry. She had foggy memories of battling Scarlet for dominance and the shameful losses at the woman's hands but the Scarlet from her mind, and the one crushing her now even she was herself crushed, were like two different people. The more she fought her to more she wanted to, their essences mixing together perfectly...but...

Did they need to fight?

Blue eyes glared hard in blue eyes, the question laid bare between them, fierce grimaces as neither released their hold or stopped squeezing. If they didn't get the answer they wanted, the fight would continue...for as long as it took.

"We don't need to fight..." Shiva whispered, her grip slackening slightly.

"No...we don't need to fight." Scarlet responded, fingers disengaging slowly, ready for a trick. "We both want the same thing..."

"Yes. Dominate...humiliate...torment those that shamed us." Shiva continued, tracing her fingers up Scarlet's back to the blonde's head. "Put them in their place!"

"Yes...in their place!" Scarlet echoed, then shook her head. Her gaze hardened and her hands curled around Shiva's hair warningly. "I play second fiddle to no one. No one!"

"A partnership then." Shiva also gripped Scarlet's long locks, letting her know she was more than willing to continue if the blonde was so inclined. "Your burdens are mine, and mine yours."

"A partnership," Scarlet nodded, lips brushing against Shiva's as the Esper began to flow into her body...no. Their bodies came together... "They will never know what hit them."

Alexander moved in a controlled trot, concern etched on his normally placid face. At the door he found Titan and Diabolos already waiting. "Figured you'd feel it as well." The muscular being stated, nodding at him. "She isn't opening for us so we're about to...!"

With an audible hiss the door slid open, granting them entry. Once inside the odd feeling they all experienced grew even stronger. The other two followed Alexander as he strode towards the back of the room, only to immediately pause at who emerged from the sleeping quarters.

Cloud emerged looking dazed, but immediately adopted a ready stance, his arms flaring, becoming scaled with a blade at each elbow. Though they couldn't see it, a look of jealous rage crossed Alex's countenance at the blonde's appearance. The same one that stole Siren from him...holding his arm to the side a sword started to form...

"That will not be necessary."

Scarlet now appeared, striding past Cloud to run a hand along the pale faced Esper's jaw. Her nudity disturbed her not at all, smiling at the response it garnered from her audience.

"Scarlet, what's going on here? Why is he..."

"Because he's with us now." There was a deafening silence as Shiva floated into view. Her skin an exceptionally pale blue, almost white was covered in a silvery metallic bikini that barely covered the extremities, while her hair was a greenish-blue...teal...color tied in a high ponytail that reached below her hips. Her feet never touched the floor as she came up behind Cloud, nuzzling at his neck. "Titan...Diabolos. It has been a long time, my friends."

"Shi...Shiva..." Titan stuttered, while Diabolos simply stared in silence. "You're...you've..."

"Taken some liberties? Yes." She smiled, stretching in a manner that had her coverings clinking melodically. "Beauty standards have changed much since any of us walked these grounds, so one must adapt. Close your mouth, Alex. It's unseemly."

"Unseemly? Sister you're...you're HERE!!" Alexander approached her warily, reaching out to touch her gently, running his had along her tattooed flesh in visible shock. "How...how..."

"You know how brother." Shiva laughed and, as one, all the males in the room flinched. It was almost like hearing Scarlet. "Scarlet and I understand one another intimately now."

"Then..."

"Then, everyone else needs to leave," Scarlet said, sidling up to the Esper, openly kissing him deeply. "The joining has left me with some needs that have to be attended to...NOW! Either you can assist or I can call for one of my girls. Which will it be?"

The look Alexander shot the others had them swiftly exit the room, Shiva giggling all the way while still clinging to Cloud. "So...what's your story now?" Titan regarded said newcomer warily.

"I have my own reasons for joining you," Cloud shrugged, absently pushing Shiva away gently, ignoring her pout. "How long I stay...well, that's up to your boss and what he can offer me. I'm not in the habit of working for free."

"How honest," Diabolos remarked, his sibilant tone reminding Cloud somewhat of Bahamut, slowly slipping back into the shadows. "I look forward to seeing how you handle your former friends."

Titan glared at the spot where the dark Esper had stood then turned a hard, disapproving stare to Cloud, ignoring Shiva for now. "I faced one of your comrades, the one called Barret. He is indeed a worthy friend considering how hard he fought given the odds against him. Your actions dishonor him."

"Maybe...maybe not." Cloud replied, striding past the massive man. Clenching a fist, he glared at nothing, before lowering the limb back to his side. "The old me...or perhaps I should say the newer me...allowed himself to be guided by the world around him. Accepting that things were as they were and pretending it didn't bother him as much as it did."

"I don't...understand..." Titan admitted. Old self...newer self. None of it made any sense. He shot Shiva a glance hoping for some insight but she merely cocked her head and smiled.

"Don't worry your large head over it. It doesn't concern you." Cloud grunted over his shoulder. "Let's just say that...sometimes the ones closest to you are those that hurt you the worst. Whether or not they realize it."

_________

Hostboard Member AegonHentaryen's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: Pride 5

another excellent chapter!
    There aren't many Scarlet stories out there, but I can definitely say that you are the best writer for her, you got the persona perfectly understood. Usually she is just a mad woman but here she has different layers.

I have one critic on the chapter though, it is about the "breaking" of Cloud, I won't go back and count the lines but there were many haha, and at the end, when we could have had some Scarlet triumph over Tifa in another battlefield, well you just cut it lose in a couple of sentences. Which makes me think that it is a set-up for failure my poor Scarlet.

Anyways, since I'm learning 3d software, it got me motivated to do some pieces:
    Scarlet reading her last defeat: Scarlet Mad - AegonHentaeyen's Sta.sh
    Scarlet devastated at the thought of what's coming: Scarlet Sad - AegonHentaeyen's Sta.sh
    Scarlet's attempt at a bribe for a brighter destiny: Scarlet Bribe - AegonHentaeyen's Sta.sh

Eager to read what's coming anyways!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

I more consider him to be in the minority since while Scarlett's portrayed as a villain most of the time, she still is written as winning just as often.

Tifa winning is pretty rare. But I'm more interested in the drama. This isn't something can be handled easily and it seems like all of Clouds insecurities have come to a head along with the personality swap.

Seems like a situation where even if she wins, she loses.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    I more consider him to be in the minority since while Scarlett's portrayed as a villain most of the time, she still is written as winning just as often.

Tifa winning is pretty rare.
    I literally went back to read every chapter, and there's not one where Scarlet has a clear crushing win, on the other hand just looking at the Pride series, a couple chapters ago, Tifa gave her a massive defeat.
    We could mention the time where she could have killed her, or when she sent her unconscious only to be carried shortly after like a potato bag xD
    The only times Scarlet was close to winning, we had to be remembered that she had to use so many power ups to be like that. I could understand for martial arts battles/catifghts/brawl, but not really for the titfights.

So I don't agree at all, Tifa winning happens way more and in more conclusive ways in the Gradius series and in the fanbase in general. Scarlet picked a bit of interest since her rework but that's all.

Not complainig though, I take my Scarlet stories winning or losing, that's what true fanboys do

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Not entirely sure about that since if you search for FF7 catfights on sites like DA the majority represent Tifa getting her butt kicked.

Also I remember Scarlet winning pretty conclusively in Nibelheim and then again in the Shinra tower in the final chapter flashback.

And I was specifically talking about Gradius being something of an outlier with how often he has Tifa win. Personally I find these stories interesting since it has developed Scarlet and also has you rooting for her since she's written as having a chance.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

DA is more of a general website, the art that you mention are (a lot of them) ryona (pornography which depicts a character physically hurt either in a sensual way, or in a sexual situation) rather than catfights per say.

ah sorry, I didn't get the part where Gradius is the outlier. I do agree, that he is, and at the same time I like the way he writes Scarlet. It's just that sometimes, it feels like she is the mainstream vilain that could/should achieve her goal, but loses due to her being a vilain.
    Again, love the story and eager to read more, no matter the outcome!