Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

New Girl: Part 2

One week earlier…

Christina was waiting in her rather mundane suburban house waiting for Tamara’s arrival. The police deliberately chose this unassuming house in order to help her blend in and hide from Las Brujas just in case. She thought they were just being paranoid because only La Rubia and La Morena knew she was a spy and they were immediately brought down and arrested by the 732 babes. Or at least that’s what she thought until recently. Over the last couple of days, she had noticed suspicious characters creeping around the premises at night. She knows what the cartel does to traitors. She would be sent off to La Malvada to be fucked senseless and turned into one of her slaves. She was a nymphomaniac as was required to join Las Brujas but she still valued her free will like any sane person does. She sighed. She wished she had one of the 732 girls here to keep her company…In every sense of the term. She needed something to take the edge off but at least their stunning boss was on her way.

Christina had told her contacts about what’s been happening and since Tamara was closest to this case and had been the one to set up the bust of Rubia and Morena in the first place, she was going there to speak with her. Christina began to wonder if she had made the right choice by betraying the cartel. A few years ago, Christina Alvarez was a hedonistic slut who lived for adventure, thrills and sex. The latter has not changed. She enjoyed fucking men but the ecstasy she truly craved could only be achieved by fucking other women and the best way to maximize that ecstasy was sexfighting. So, she dreamed of joining Las Brujas, as she felt the life of debauchery that they promised would be perfect for her. And for a while, it was. She loved the regular lesbian orgies of the cartel. She heard nasty rumors about what they did but she dismissed them as just that, rumors.

That was until she noticed that the rumors of them kidnapping and sexually brainwashing any girl they found attractive were true and how the particularly stubborn ones were sent to La Malvada to become her new toys. She began to wonder if they would have done the same to her had she not joined willingly. Still, she lacked the bravery to do anything about it and no one leaves Las Brujas without disappearing. That was until she began to notice that girls from her old neighborhood were starting to vanish. At that point, she had enough and vowed to do whatever she could to take down the cartel and help throw La Malvada herself behind bars.

When La Rubia and La Morena were sent to the US on business, Christina was told to go with them as a guard for their safehouse. She realized that this was her chance. They would be in town for at least a month, so now was as good a time as any. She contacted the local police department, which had just gotten a brand new chief. Luckily for Christina, this new chief had her eyes dead set on ending Las Brujas. The rest is history. Christina wanted to go back to Las Brujas to see what else she could do to sabotage them but the police advised her to lay low for a while. Christina knew it would be suspicious if she returned without her sicaria bosses, so she agreed. She just sat there, waiting for Tamara and getting antsy. What she’d give to have a girl go down on her right this second. She suddenly heard the doorbell ring and practically hopped off of her couch to go answer it. As she predicted, Tamara was on the other side. Before the voluptuous chief could even say anything, Christina hugged her.

“Good to see you too.” Tamara said with slight confusion before getting into the hug. Their breasts pressing together.

Christina broke the hug when she realized how awkward she was being. She hadn’t even met Tamara face to face before…but she certainly liked what she saw. And she thought the 732 girls were hot. Tamara was like a painting come to life.

“Sorry.” Christina said awkwardly.

“For what?“ Tamara asked. “A hot young girl like yourself hugs me and you feel sorry? Anyway, what did you want to talk about?”

Christina became more comfortable and guided the ebony Chief towards her living room couches. As they sat down, Christina told Tamara about what she’s been seeing as she struggled not to ogle the paragon of sexiness in front of her. She had a strong feeling that Tamar would be a looker but not to this extent.

“I see.” Tamara said seriously. “That does sound rather serious.”

“Yeah.” Christina agreed.

“So, did you want to be moved to another house?” Tamara asked.

“Well, yes and no.” Christina answered. Tamara looked perplexed.

“I do want to be transferred, ma’am.” Christina elaborated. “But to a very specific location. So, I’d like to make a rather bold request.”

“You’ve done a lot for us, Chrissy.” Tamara said. “I can at least hear you out.”

“Thank you, Ms. Colby.” Christina said. “I wish…To be transferred to the penthouse of the Phillips Hotel. And I want to join Task Force 732!”

An awkward silence filled the room for what felt like forever but it felt good for Christina to get that off of her chest.

“Huh. Now isn’t that a coincidence?” Tamara asked rhetorically.

“Ma’am?” Christina asked.

“I was actually strongly considering bringing in a new girl to 732 myself.” Tamara clarified.

“Oh! That’s great!” Christina said.

“Keyword being considering, dear.” Tamara reminded her. “I thought I’d have to hold auditions or reach out to other departments but now I have a volunteer.”

“So…Is that a yes?” Christina asked nervously, eyeing up her potential future boss’s cleavage.

“Well, to tell you the truth…” Tamara began. “They’ll be heading to St. Lillith’s for a test of their teamwork in a few days but I think my decision to bring in a fifth girl has been made. You have valuable intel on the enemy, you have the matching cup size, you’re already experienced in working with the girls and it helps that you’re a fine piece of ass yourself.”

Christina almost blushed. She thought she was long past such shyness but something about Tamara just made her feel so weak.

“So…?” Christina asked.

“Well, there is just one more area of your skills that I need to test for myself…And I think you know what it is.” Tamara said seductively as she got up.

Christina immediately got the message and got up too.

“Shall we take this upstairs?” Tamara asked, her face inches away from the younger nympho’s.

“After you.” Christina said flirtatiously. “I have a water bed.”

“Just one more thing.” Tamara said. “Hold nothing back. I want you to come at me the same way you would an enemy. Nothing less.”

“Of course.” Christina said.

And with that, the mocha-skinned, mestizo beauty guided the chocolate-skinned older Goddess up the stairs towards her bedroom. Christina took her soon-to-be opponent’s advice and began to replace her excitement with determination to conquer and dominate. They walked into Christina’s bedroom and closed the door behind them, revealing the Latina babe’s king-sized waterbed. This was going to be a good fight. Before Tamara could fully take the room in, however, the younger nympho pounced on her from behind, pressing her G-cups into the ebony beauty’s back before viciously groping and mauling her opponent’s awe-inspiring H-cup breasts.

“Ugh!” Tamara grunted in surprise. “That eager already, are we?”

“You told me to fuck you like you were my enemy.” Christina reminded her. “That’s exactly what I’m going to do!”

Tamara scoffed, equally impressed and annoyed but Christina was not yet done with her surprise attack. With her other arm, she reached downwards in front of Tamara and quickly slipped her fingers inside of the ebony Goddess’s panties before jamming them deep into her pussy lips.

“Oh!” Tamara moaned. “You sneaky little bitch!”

“Looks like your libido wrote a check that your cunt can’t cash.” Christina mocked.

“It’s barely even begun.” Tamara argued as her rival fingered her.

“You’re right about that.” Christina shot back.

The feisty Latina manhandled Tamara’s monumental mammaries with one hand and masturbated her with the other, holding her older opponent into her, her nipples sharpening to the point where Tamara could feel them poking into her back even past both of their clothes.

“I’ll admit this much.” Christina said. “You’ve easily got the best rack of every slut I’ve fucked into a coma. La Malvada has quite a challenge waiting for her.”

“I hope you’re not getting cold feet already, little girl. Oh!” Tamara groaned as Christina jammed another finger inside of her.

“You wish, old hag.” Christina shot back.

Tamara tried to squirm away so she could begin her counterattack but Christina followed her closely at each and every movement. Eventually, after much more effort than either nympho expected, Tamara made it to just in front of Christina’s water bed with Christina still clinging to her from behind. Tamara rubbed her thick, shapely ass against Christina’s crotch, sending tiny but powerful volts of pleasure through her caramel-skinned, flawless body. Christina had enough games and finally stopped playing with Tamara’s body. Instead, she used her hands to quickly start stripping the seductive cougar down. Tamara turned her head and slipped her tongue into Christina’s mouth, kissing her lustfully.

“Mmmm…” The two sluts moaned passionately as their tongues wrestled inside of their sealed mouths.

Christina felt her knees weaken as she made out with her irresistible rival but she maintained her focus on getting this bitch naked as soon as humanly possible. Tamara in turn, used her arms to get Christina out of her clothes from her awkward position. Their kiss felt like it lasted forever but soon, they were both stark naked, their smooth, shining bodies left bare as the days they were born. Christina was almost in a trance just from kissing Tamara but she snapped out of it and used her entire body to push Tamara, breaking their intoxicating make out session and sending her falling into the waterbed.

“Oh!” Tamara shrieked as she landed, bouncing a little on the bed, looking at Christina standing over her.

“Spread em, bitch!” Christina ordered harshly.

“So impatient.” Tamara teased as she let her long, flowing hair down from its bun, shaking it and letting it fall down in raven waves.

Christina quickly got on the bed with her, causing waves along the mattress.

“I hope you don’t pop this thing.” Tamara said casually. “It would be such a waste.”

“I’ll make you pay for it as a penalty for losing.” Christina mocked.

“Perhaps it’s time someone taught you some respect.” Tamara said more seriously. “Now come here and fuck me if you think you can.”

Christina shot her opponent a death glare as she pried open Tamara’s legs with her own and wasted absolutely no time in bringing their ripe, red, hungry twats together in a glorious kiss of female flesh.

“Ahhhh!!” Christina groaned.

“Uhhhh!!” Tamara groaned.

They both threw their heads back as shockwaves of ecstasy swam through their slurty bodies at the speed of light. Their long, wild and already sweat-drenched hair flying back with them. Christina quickly got back into the groove and reached down to once again squeeze and grope Tamara’s luscious H-cup tits. Tamara was more than happy to return the favor, reaching up to manhandle Christina’s mocha G-cups as the younger babe fucked her. Tamara began to sink into the water bed as they tribbed ferociously. The vibrations from their humping caused their gigantic assets to jiggle and bounce around inside of each other’s hands. They huffed, puffed, grunted and groaned as their lower lips kissed powerfully and soon their clits came out of their hoods to join in on the action.

“Is that the best you’ve got, grandma?!“ Christina asked mockingly through her panting and gasping. “How do you expect to outfuck La Malvada when you can’t even take on some guard turned spy?!”

“Ugh!” Tamara grunted. “You’re awfully cocky for being the only one in that bust who didn’t take on the sicarias!”

“Just letting your sluts do all the work so I can save my best for you! Ohhhh!!” Christina moaned.

“If this is your best, I’d hate to see your WORST!” Tamara yelled as she tightly pinched and twisted Christina’s bulging brown nipples.

“Aghhh!!” Christina cried. “Oh, you like purple nurples, do you?!”

The Mestizo beauty immediately reciprocated the nipple pinching and twisting.

“Fuck!” Tamara cursed as she bit down on her bottom lip.

In spite of the assault on her milk buds, Christina continued tribbing Tamara with everything she had and the ebony babe tribbed her right back. At this point, they had already long forgotten that this whole debacle was supposed to be a test of Christina’s sexual skills and therefore, her applicability to Task Force 732. They were so invested in fucking each other’s brains out that they no longer even cared. The rubbery feel of the water bed mixed with the warm, soft feeling of each other’s skin as their cunts ground together. Their fingers continued to sink into the gelatin-like flesh of the other nympho’s breasts as they continued fucking relentlessly. Soon enough, they both began to feel those familiar pressures in their loins but they did not even slow down. They just kept tribbing and tribbing until finally neither of them could handle it anymore.

“Ahhhhhh!!!!” They both screamed at the same time as their respective climaxes hit them like semi-trucks.

They pulled their heads back as they came inside of each other, their juices splashing together inside of their sealed labias. Christina’s head fell forward, her long, dark hair curtaining both her and her opponent’s faces as they calmed down from their first and nowhere near last orgasm of the match. The first nut of the night being a mutual one both surprised and impressed Tamara. Her post-climax cooldown allowed her to remember that this was supposed to be a test. One that Christina was so far passing with flying colors. The two raging nymphos soon caught their breath and Christina flipped her hair back behind her head. She felt pretty proud of herself for tying the first orgasm with a sexual beast such as Tamara. Still, she kept her guard up. She didn’t make it into Las Brujas by letting one pleasant surprise go to her head.

“You’re not done already, are you, granny?” Christina asked teasingly through light gasps.

“I was about to ask you the same thing, brat.” Tamara shot back.

Suddenly, Tamara summoned all of her strength and forced herself up, sending Christina falling on her back on the opposite side of the bed, letting her long, sweaty raven locks hang off the edge. Tamara held her down before quickly bringing their aroused, juicy pussies back together again, creating a perfect reversal of their previous position. Now it was Tamara’s turn to go on the offensive. She rocked her pelvis and her shapely ebony ass back and forth, grinding her cunt against that of her younger opponent as she held her still by the waist.

“Uhhh…” Christina moaned, wincing her eyes in pleasure.

“You may have been a member of the Brujas but that doesn’t make up for experience and wisdom, both of which I have far more of than a young upstart like you!” Tamara argued as she slowly but powerfully fucked Christina.

“With age comes wisdom but with youth comes innovation and strength!” Ugh!” Christina grunted.

“Well, let me show you just how strong this “old lady” is!” Tamara said as she increased the speed and intensity of her tribbing.

“Ohhhh!!” Christina groaned.

Tamara lowered her face down and buried it in between the Mexican spitfire’s bountiful breasts, literally rubbing her own face in it, still not even slowing down in her tribbing. Christina felt Tamara’s damp hair tickling her nipples as she was dominated. She reached out to grab and pull on her opponent’s dark locks and yanked her head upwards in front of her face. The two nymphos had a brief but intense staredown before Christina suddenly and powerfully sealed Tamara’s mouth off with her own and slipped her tongue deep down the older beauty’s throat. Tamara’s tongue wrestled back best it could but it was then that Tamara came to a realization that she surprisingly did not notice in their earlier kissing session. Christina had a rather long tongue. Perfect for orally dominating another bitch. Tamara felt it swim throughout her entire mouth like a panicked snake but she did not back down. She knew she had far more experience than Christina and was determined to show the young Mestizo that experience would always come out on top. She buried her own hands into Christina’s equally damp, black tresses and began fighting back with her own tongue.

“Mmmmmm!!” They moaned loudly into each other’s mouths.

They began to drool, which swam down their jawlines and soon pooled into their joined cleavage. Their hard, brown nipples poking across each other, penetrating the other woman’s soft areola. Tamara continued to trib into Christina’s pussy with her own. The younger girl tried her best to grind Tamara back but she was caught between her older opponent and the squishy mattress of the water bed. Tamara was perfectly aware of this and pressed her advantage. She pushed Christina’s head down with her own, still ravenously kissing her as her raven hair curtained both of their faces and began to tangle with Christina’s. Christina opened her eyes, able to see Tamara’s dump truck brown ass from where she was as it went up and down with each hump.

“Fuck!” She cursed, breaking the kiss as she needed air.

Tamara grinned deviously as she pulled herself back up, now in an L-shaped position alongside her younger opponent. She now put her entire pelvis into it, moving like flowing water as she fucked the Latina. Christina was almost in awe of the vision of pure sexuality in front of her as she moved like a dancer, each movement increasing Christina’s pleasure. Their clits kissed as Tamara continued the seamless process of tribbing her helpless opponent. She felt like mere dust struggling in the eye of a tornado. It was borderline hypnotic. Is that what La Malvada’s concubines feel as they are being fucked by her probably at this exact moment in time? Christina soon felt her next orgasm beginning to show itself and knew that she was powerless to stop it or even slow it down. All she could do was brace for the oncoming internal impact.

“Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!” Christina shrieked as she came.

Tamara cooed as she closed her eyes in bliss as she felt her opponent fill her pussy up with her womanly fluids. A feeling that she would never even come close to coming close to getting tired of.

“Now you see what happens when you count your chickens before they hatch?” Tamara asked in a tone not unlike that of a stern teacher.

“The night…is still young.” Christina said through her post-orgasmic panting.

“And so are you.” Tamara teased. “But I will admit, that tongue of yours is something else. Why don’t we see what it can really do?”

Before Christina could answer, Tamara turned herself around and aligned both herself and the younger nympho in a horizontal 69 position. Tamara knew Christina would immediately get into it. She’s yet to meet a single woman who would say no to a 69 with her. They knotted their smooth legs around each other’s heads before diving in for their dinner. They felt their opponent’s tongue penetrate their slutty cunts just at the exact millisecond that they felt their own tongues become surrounded by the juicy flesh of their opponent’s inner walls. They sank deeper into the waterbed as the room quickly filled with the sounds of moaning, grunting, licking and slurping. They gnawed on each other like starving predators. They felt the other slut’s hair brush across their legs but paid it no mind as they continued their feast.

Christina wasted absolutely no time with teasing. She straight up slammed her tongue into Tamara’s pleasure center. She felt Tamara’s own cunnilingus technique was quite different. Slower and more deliberate and methodical. Christina viewed her unusually long tongue as her secret weapon in sexfighting. A way to surprise her opponents with a sudden oral onslaught. She dipped inside of Tamara as best she could, feeling vibrations against her own lower lips as Tamara moaned, signaling that she was doing good. Tamara, on the other hand, seemed to be enjoying herself more, tasting the unique tang of her opponent’s cunt. Christina feared that Tamara was just waiting for the perfect moment to unleash her own secret weapon, so she kicked her licking up a notch. She pulled her tongue out with an audible pop before focusing all of her cunnilingus on Tamara’s pulsating brown clit.

“Aghhh!!” Tamara groaned as she felt the other nympho powerfully kiss and lick at her helpless pleasure bud like a piece of hard candy.

“Two can play at that game, little girl!” Tamara reminded her before she in turn focused all of her attention on Christina’s mocha colored clit.

“Mmmm!!” Christina moaned as she felt the jolts of pleasure.

Still, she maintained her assault. It was a war of attrition now. Who would outlast who? They went on like this for they didn’t even know how long. Orgasm upon orgasm upon orgasm upon orgasm swept over both of them countless times. Both their faces and hair were coated in each other’s cum. You’d think someone turned a hose on both of them. Perhaps even a fire hose but at least a garden hose. Eventually, they had to pull away from each other and give themselves a break. They seperated, panting like dogs in a position nearly parallel to each other. Both felt their bones and muscles growing weaker and more weary but both were also eager to seize any opportunity they could get to withhold an advantage over their opponent. Christina got up and quickly pounced on Tamara from behind, grabbing a hold of and yanking hard on her cum and sweat-soaked hair.

“Agh!” Tamara cried.

“I guess youth wins this day.” Christina mocked as she began fucking Tamara doggy style.

Each slam made Tamara’s big, bubbly butt jiggle like gelatin. She grit her teeth, moaning and grunting with each hump sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout her perfect body. The distinctive, painful but euphoric feeling of her hair being yanked only added to it. After all that 69ing, Tamara knew it would not be long until Christina drove yet another orgasm out of her. However, she had a plan. Christina has proven that she is in need of being taught a lesson and she would teach it to her just at the height of her supposed victory.

Christina continued her doggy style domination of Tamara mercilessly. She had to admit, she was slightly disappointed. She heard that this police chief who aimed to take down La Malvada herself was an absolute tigress between the sheets. While this experience was certainly exhilarating, she was expecting more. However, she played for keeps and would show no mercy towards her or anyone else who dared to challenge her. Tamara could feel her climax closing in on her and didn’t even bother trying to hold it back.

“Aggggghhhhhhh!!!” She screamed as she came.

Christina felt Tamara’s womanly secretions swim down her thighs as she released Tamara, who fell forward onto the bed, disheveled and seemingly defeated. Christina bent down and fixed Tamara’s messy, damp hair so that her face was visible. Her eyes closed as she hyperventilated.

“Had enough yet, grandma?” Christina asked mockingly.

Suddenly, Tamara stopped breathing heavily and relaxed. Christina was confused by this. Then, Tamara opened her eyes and as she did, the atmosphere in the room took a complete 180. Her eyes did not look different but for some reason, they felt different. Like the eyes of a demon. The look on her face was one of absolute malice and focus. Christina felt chills run down her spine and felt compelled to back away from the seemingly possessed woman on her bed. Suddenly, she regained some of her nerve and gained a more focused look on her face but Tamara could tell that it was just a farce. In a terrifyingly sudden motion, she pounced on Christina, forced her up against the base of the bed and pried her legs open. She then grabbed her opponent by her thin waist and pulled her up to where her entire lower body was now up in the air. Tamara then positioned herself so that her cunt was directly above Christina’s before dropping herself down hard on top of it.

“Ugggggghhhhhh!!” Christina groaned.

Tamara tribbed her helpless opponent like no other woman Christina had ever tribbed with and that was quite an achievement. Her pussy felt like it was on fire with pleasure as she was fucked from this awkward position. A position that would normally be rather physically exerting but Tamara fucked Christina like she was a machine purposefully built for doing exactly that. Christina was overwhelmed, jerking her head back and forth countless times, powerless to escape this sexual death trap placed upon her. Her eyes winded tightly, her teeth grit and she bit down on her bottom lip as her lower lips were being given the ride of a lifetime. All this while Tamara was staring down at her with that same hauntingly focused expression on her angelic face.

Christina felt as if she was in both heaven and hell at the same time. The overpowering ecstasy she was feeling right now made even the regular matches and orgies in Las Brujas pale in comparison. She saw Tamara’s luscious, shining, sweaty, beautiful body bounce up and down on top of her, each bounce feeling like a wrecking ball of euphoric volts smashing into her and then inside of her. At this point, Christina knew that not only was this battle as good as over but that she never had a chance to begin with. All she could do now was enjoy the ride. Time escaped both of them as Tamara gained an equally sensual and sinister smile on her face as she continued fucking the life out of the fiery Latina. At some point, Christina began to feel that all too familiar feeling coming towards her and increasing at the speed of light.

Tamara would come up and then down.

“Ugh!” Christina grunted.

Again.

“Fuck!” Christina cursed.

And again.

“Hijo de…PUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!” Christina screamed as she came.

It was easily the largest and most devastating orgasm of her entire life. She came like a fire hydrant, filling Tamara’s pussy up. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she fainted and Tamara finally released her, letting her lower body fall back onto the waterbed. Tamara finally calmed down, returning to her usual seductive but motherly self as she cuddled up to her defeated enemy. The next thing Christina knew, she was waking up in Tamara’s arms as the older woman stroked her hair lovingly. It was over and she had lost fair and square.

“Rise and shine, hun.” Tamara said sweetly. “You were very enjoyable.”

“But I still lost.” Christina said dejectedly.

“Using that tongue of yours as a secret weapon was clever.” Tamara lectured. “But you can’t hinge all of your plan on one surprise. You should save more and know when and what to conserve or unleash. Once you revealed that to me, you threw everything you had at me all at once. That makes it easy for your opponent to adapt and it makes you predictable. You must choose your moments carefully.”

“You sound like an army general.” Christina joked. She then got up and stretched before walking away.

“Where are you going?” Tamara asked. “Aren’t you forgetting something?”

“You beat me, jeffe.” Christina said. “That means I failed the test.”

“I never said that.” Tamara said.

“What?” Christina asked, her eyes widening.

“If I didn’t allow women who lost to me into 732, the task force wouldn’t even exist, dear.” Tamara said with a giggle.

“So…Does that mean…?!” Christina asked.

“Yes, sweetie. You’re in.” Tamara answered her.

Christina squealed in delight like a schoolgirl and bounced back on top of the bed, hugging her new boss and giving her a big, long, passionate kiss with her long tongue, which Tamara happily reciprocated.

“Sorry.” Christina said, breaking the kiss. “In the cartel, we’re taught that losing means it’s all over for you. La Malvada’s harem is made up exclusively of girls that are undefeated. If they ever lose to a woman that isn’t La Malvada, they’re out of the organization.”

“Is that so?” Tamara asked with slight anger, clearly disgusted by such a thing.

“Yes.” Christina answered. “She only takes the best of the best. Once you’re booted, the only way back in is to avenge your defeat against the same woman that beat you.”

“She’s a cunt.” Tamara said bluntly. “She sees her girls as nothing but her playthings.”

“And they’re so brainwashed and mesmerized by her that they don’t care.” Christina said. “I may have ended up like that if I didn’t get out when I did…All thanks to you, jeffe.”

“You don’t have to call me that, honey.” Tamara said, cuddling her.

“I’ll work on that…jeffe.” Christina said.

“Right now, though…” Tamara said. “How about we hit the shower and you can give me my victory prize? I’d still like to test that tongue of yours out.”

“Ma’am, yes, ma’am.” Christina said excitedly.

Present Day:

“Wow.” Holly said.

“Impressive.” Jasmine said.

“You’ll fit right in here.” Nicole said.

“Not bad, new girl.” Vanessa said.

“Well, now that we all know about how we fucked our boss, how about you give me a tour?” Christina asked.

“Alright.” Nicole said. “But tomorrow…It’s initiation time.”

“I have high expectations, roja.” Christina said.

“We aim to please.” Holly added.

“It’s my team, so I’ll show you around.” Vanessa said.

Christina, Holly, Nicole and Vanessa all got up to leave.

“You go on ahead. I’ll catch up.” Jasmine said.

They left, leaving Jasmine and Ben all alone.

“So…” Jasmine said. “How do you like the new girl?”

“She seems nice.” Ben said.

“You know that’s not what I meant, babe.” Jasmine said with a giggle.

“Okay, she’s hot. There I said it.” Ben said, also laughing.

“You’re never gonna get used to the new me, are you?” Jasmine asked.

“Well, it’s a big change.” Ben said. “You’ve been so clingy ever since Uni. Don’t you remember the Calendar Trio?”

“Oh, God. Don’t remind me of those skanks.” Jasmine said. “But I guess I can understand. You know the rules and so does she. She has to go through me to get to you.”

“But until then, any non-penetrative sex is allowed.” Ben added.

Jasmine gave him a weird look.

“Jazz…” Ben said.

“I don’t know…” Jasmine said. “I don’t know her as much as the other girls. We haven’t been through as much. Plus, she was kind of a bitch to Nessa and I when we saved Nikki and Hol.”

“Well, if you’re not comfortable with that, I won’t play with her…yet.”

“Thanks, honey.” Jasmine said, hugging him.

“You’re gonna have to tell her that yourself, though.” Ben lectured.

“Yeah…” Jasmine said with a sigh. “I’ll just have to get to know her better.”

“Or she could just beat you outright.” Ben said.

“In your dreams.” Jasmine teased.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: New Girl: Part 2

A VERY hot chapter !!
    it is obvious that you did your best to let the readers welcome Christine as much as Tamara and the 732 girls.
    I like that she is a trash talker while fucking ! Her trib fights with Tamara were more than great !
    Of course, this chapter made me to be a fan of Tamara even more than I already was.
    When she will face Malvada, I guess she will later, you have very hard work, to write their fight.
    But we have a lot to enjoy reading till then...

Now let's see whom Christina will tame from the rest 732 girls and who of them will tame her while sexfighting.
    I bet on Jasmine and Vanessa who have some things to settle with her.
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; May 8th, 2023 at 03:57 AM.