Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

New Story: Libby in the Lost World: Latischa vs. Libby

Dear Board,

Here is a brand new story in "The Lost World" series - which, I now realize, has only one other story! You can find it on Rival's website, if it is too difficult to find here. It is called "Latischa in the Lost World." I have another "Latischa" story on the go and I might post it soon, but this story requires a bit of explanation.

First, it is a prequel to the "Latischa" story that I actually started writing quite a while ago. I just dusted it off this morning, realized how close it was to being done, and decided to finish it off and post it. Second, this story can be regarded as complete. It really is not - it is only part one of what I see has a 3-4 part story -but, for now, as you will see, it does end right before the events of "Latischa". Right now, I feel fairly inspired writing this story so I will probably have the other parts of it up fairly soon.

Before I go any further, yes, I know I still have a few stories on the go, particularly "By the Light of the Moon." I have not forgotten that and it will be up/completed soon. But, I have to go where inspiration takes me and if this story has inspiration behind it, it makes sense to follow that!

A bit more backstory here: like the first "Latischa" story, this story is based on "The Lost World" series that was published in Penthouse Comix ages ago. In this story, Libby is the main character. She is a blonde society woman who gets trapped in the dinosaur world. She is actually the main character for most of the Penthouse Comix stories and Latischa is only featured in one long story. But, for me, Latischa is the main character of my "Lost World" series. However, this story will be (especially in the later parts) more about Libby. In the PC original stories, Latischa and Libby are rivals and I build on that here. I plan to build on it a lot more going forward.

Anyway, please enjoy this story and let me know what you think. I'll try to have up part two (and more of "By the Light of the Moon") by next week.

JB57

Libby in the Lost World

Part One: Latischa vs. Libby: A Mid-Air Collision

The giant airplane cut across the Pacific sky. It was still many hours away from its destination in Australia, but the private flight had gotten off to a raucous start. On the top level, in the plane’s largest cabin, a group of football players were an hour deep into an orgy with a group of five or six gorgeous flight attendants, many of whom had been hired for their willingness to keep the players entertained. The rest of the plane had very few passengers, but those who were aboard were all incredibly rich or part of the wealthy passengers’ entourages.

Latischa did her rounds, visiting the different compartments and making sure that the VIP guests were comfortable. Her uniform was a cross between a regular flight attendant’s uniform and the sexy modifications that the private airline promoted. Her skirt stretched tight across her wide hips and rode high on her lush thighs. It fit sumptuously on her taut, round ass. Her blouse strained against her buxom chest. The top three buttons of the shirt were undone, allowing a generous display of chocolate-colored cleavage and it was impossible to miss that she was not wearing a bra as her massive breasts shifted freely under their thin cover. The hint of her dark brown areola under the white cloth left no doubt.

Latischa had already visited most of the private compartments with a drink cart. Now she was just doing follow-up before she headed upstairs to see what was happening with the football team.

Latischa had come to the luxury airline industry a bit late in her career. She had a degree in business and had started studying psychology at a university in Miami. She had been working her way through school as a stripper at one of the local high-end men’s clubs. It had been a lucrative profession but one of her clients had suggested that she look into the flight attendant position at a private airline that catered to the wealthy. Latischa had always wanted to travel and the salary for the flight attendant position was extremely good. As an attendant on these flights, it was understood that she might offer the passengers a bit more than the usual, but Latischa was alright with that. She had no problem with nudity; she was an incredibly beautiful and voluptuous woman who had an extremely healthy libido. As long as her bosses did not object to it, having sex with clients and, possibly, getting some fringe benefits out of it was not something that bothered her. Besides, she did not have to do anything she did not want to do. She had been in this position for more than a year and, so far, had visited many interesting places and had many memorable experiences. She did not regret her decision at all.

Of course, being in the service sector often meant dealing with unruly and irritating customers and this flight had presented her with one of the biggest assholes she had yet encountered. Her nemesis was a woman, a beautiful and incredibly curvaceous blonde who had come aboard as the companion of an Arab sheikh who was involved in financing the football team. The man was middle-aged and quite quiet, which surprised Latischa and appealed to her. The Sheikh was handsome and fit and a bit standoffish, but not in a cold or offensive way. He seemed strangely shy, even a little bashful around the beautiful women, an oddity given his traveling companion. Latischa decided to pay him a little bit of extra attention. Unfortunately, this put her immediately on the wrong side of his blonde mistress, Libby.

Libby Horowitz was a Park Avenue, Jewish-American princess and, quite possibly, a high-class whore, though Latischa could not be certain of that. What was certain was that the woman was incredibly obnoxious and even abusive. From the moment she had come on board the plane, she was demanding, rude and insulting to the flight attendants. She appeared to feel threatened by the plentitude of spectacularly beautiful and voluptuous women on the plane – a perfectly understandable reaction for a mistress, despite the fact that Libby’s physical qualities easily rivaled any of the other woman. She was tall, blue-eyed, gorgeous and incredibly stacked. Her body was a symphony of spectacular curves and bulging breasts. She was dressed to the nines in expensive clothing, including three-inch stilettos that showed off her powerful, sculpted legs to their advantage, and a tight blouse, open almost to her navel, that allowed her incredible tits to bounce around unencumbered. She was practically dripping in jewelry and furs.

Libby also had a very well-developed sense of threat and she somehow detected Latischa’s passing interest in the blonde’s meal ticket. From the moment that the plane took off, Latischa and Libby had been at each other’s throats. The micro-aggressions, at first, had been subtle. Rudeness and snarky remarks from Libby, mostly, which Latischa tried to bear stoically. Latischa retaliated by paying even more solicitous attention to the Sheikh, making sure to bend low and give him a clear view of her considerable breasts and delicious cleavage, a response that drove Libby up the wall. The women’s mutual hostility was going strong just a couple of hours into the flight.

Latischa was halfway through her rounds when she got to the door of the sheikh’s spacious cabin. She hesitated, not wanting to get into another confrontation with her blonde passenger. On the other hand, she was not the kind of woman to back away from a fight and the blonde had been pushing her buttons ever since the flight started. “Fuck that,” Latischa muttered under her breath. She rang the bell to the room and, when there was no answer, turned the knob and pushed the door open.

“Sheikh Ahmad?” Latischa called out. “Is there anything I can get for you, sir?”

Latischa realized she had made a mistake the moment she opened the door. The Sheikh was sitting in his chair, its back to the cabin door. Libby was sitting in the sheikh’s lap. Her blouse was completely open, most of her jewelry (except for her necklace) was off, and her breasts were bouncing freely as she worked her hips. She was riding the man’s cock, and doing an excellent job of keeping him incredibly hard and stoked. The rutting couple had not heard the bell or Latischa’s call because they were making too much noise. Latischa had not been able to hear their grunts, groans and cries over the hall noise and the rumble of the plane’s powerful engine.

The Sheikh was turned away from Latischa when she entered, but Libby was facing her directly. The blonde woman’s gorgeous face immediately lit up with fury on seeing the flight attendant.

“You fucker!” Libby screeched. “Can’t you see we’re busy? Don’t you knock? You stupid whore!”

Latischa was taken aback, but she was also not someone to take these gratuitous insults passively. “Who are you calling a ‘whore’, you dumb slut?” she snapped. “If you don’t want people walking in on you, lock the fucking door!”

Libby pulled herself off of the Sheikh’s dick with a sucking pop. Latischa noticed the blonde was still wearing her shoes and, surprisingly, her thong, which she had pushed to the side when she was riding the sheikh. The woman slipped her thong back over her clean-shaven cunt as she stood up. She crossed the cabin to Latischa in an instant, her big tits bouncing out of her open shirt.

“You’re the hired help, you cunt!” Libby screamed. “Don’t talk back to me! Just do your fucking job!” Amazingly, she reached out and grabbed Latischa by her thick black hair and her big tit and began pushing the beautiful flight attendant out of the cabin.
    Latischa could barely believe she was being assaulted by this Park Avenue bitch. “Let go of me, you cunt!” she screamed. She retaliated by yanking at Libby’s thick blonde locks and pushing the bitch on her chest. Latischa’s free hand overflowed with Libby’s titmeat as she shoved back.

“You fuck!” Libby shouted as they stumbled out into the hall, their high heels unable to keep balance. The struggling women crashed into the far wall, still squeezing the other’s tit and pulling hair.

The chief flight attendant and one of the plane’s senior male attendants happened to be passing by, deep in conversation about technical questions related to the plane’s supplies when Latischa and Libby flew out into the hall, screaming and clawing at each other. The more senior staff members rushed up to pull the shouting, cursing women apart.

“Latischa, calm down,” warned Peggy, the chief attendant. “Miss Horowitz, you please calm down too. Please stop this at once!”

Peggy pulled Latischa away. Latischa did not resist. Roger, the male attendant grabbed Libby around the waist, careful to avoid touching her bouncing tits (which was next to impossible) and restrained her.

“I want this bitch fired, I want her gone!” Libby screamed, pointing at Latischa.

“She attacked me!” Latischa shouted. “She pulled my hair and pushed me first, because she didn’t lock the door and was giving the Sheikh a lap fuck!”

“OK, OK,” Roger said. “Ms. Horowitz, did you attack Latischa?”

“The bitch walked in on us! She’s been stalking Ahmad since we got on this plane!”

“Fuck you, you jealous bitch! It’s all in your imagination! I can’t be held responsible for your paranoid fantasies!”

Latischa and Libby were nose to nose, screaming at each other, being held back by the people gripping them from behind.

“That’s enough!” Peggy barked. “From both of you! Ms. Horowitz, get back in your cabin. We won’t tolerate any of our guests attacking our employees!” She gestured at the other attendant. “Roger, please see Ms. Horowitz to her room.”

The man nodded. Gripping Libby from behind by her biceps, he turned her around and marched her back into the cabin and kicked the door shut behind them. Libby’s angry voice could be heard through the closed door.

Peggy released Latischa. “She attacked me, Peg,” Latischa began.

Peggy waved her hand. “Yes, I know. That woman is a bitch. She’s flown with us before and was a problem then, too. Just don’t let yourself be caught alone with her.” Peggy smiled, a wicked grin. “Why don’t you go up to the football players’ cabin and see if you can help out there? I’ll deal with Ms. Horowitz here, calm her down.”

“Thanks Peg.” Latischa walked off, still fuming. That blonde bitch had attacked her, insulted her and tried to get her fired. She was not used to walking away from a fight, but she decided to let this one go, even though it left her with a sour taste in her mouth. Latischa decided not to check out the orgy on the top deck. She just did not feel in the mood to get fucked from a dozen different directions. She continued on her rounds. When she next saw Peggy, the head flight attendant assured her that she had calmed Libby down with a combination of threats and promises.

“I warned her that if she kept this up, she would not be able to fly with us again. I also promised her I would look into your conduct, but don’t worry about that, that’s just blowing hot air. This incident is not going beyond this flight. You just try to stay away from her. All of the passengers on this flight will be flying back with us in five days, so she’ll be on the plane then, too. I’ll make sure you get an assignment that doesn’t involve interacting with her on the way back.”

“Thanks, Peg, I owe you one.”

“No problem, babe. By the way, aren’t you going to check out the top deck? Things here are quiet and we’ll be entering the sleep phase soon, so there won’t be much to do. I’ll probably be heading up there shortly.”

“No, I’m going to skip this time. I may just go to sleep in our quarters.”

“OK, but I guarantee you’ll get lots of attention if you come up! In fact, I hear some of the players have been asking about you.”

Latischa smiled. “Let them ask. Maybe I’ll catch them on the way back.”

Peggy and Latischa parted company. Latischa completed her rounds and took care of some more odds and ends around the plane. About a half-hour later, she was preparing to head to the flight attendants’ quarters when she noticed the Sheikh walking down the hall, heading in her direction. She wondered if he was just out for a walk. His private cabin had its own bathroom, complete with a shower, and he could get anything he wanted by pushing a button. She smiled to herself as the thought crossed her mind that maybe Libby’s disgusting personality had driven him from the cabin.

“Sheikh Ahmad?” Latischa said, walking towards the man on her stiletto heels. She was looking forward to doffing her heels and getting into her bare feet, but that would need to wait. “Can I help you, sir? Are you looking for something?”

“Actually, Miss Latischa, I was looking for you,” the gentle-spoken man began. He looked worried but also very embarrassed. “I want to apologize for my traveling companion’s conduct. She can be a very difficult person. She had no right to scream at you and push you and try to terminate your employment. What happened was clearly an accident and I hope you can forgive her for her behavior. I promise you that nothing will come of it.”

Latischa smiled warmly. She liked the man even more. “I appreciate your apology and your effort to come here and tell me yourself. I was not worried, but I think it was very considerate of you to be concerned about my feelings.”

The man almost blushed and Latischa wondered, again, how such a bashful man could occupy such a powerful position. As she smiled at him, two thoughts entered her head. The first was that she really did like Sheikh Ahmad and her initial attraction to him, that Libby had detected, was growing quite intense. The second thought was that Libby Horowitz was an absolute bitch and it would serve her right if Latischa did something to confirm her fears.

Latischa’s smile took on a predatory cast. “In fact, I’d really appreciate it if you would allow me to show you my appreciation,” she purred.

The man detected the sudden shift in tone and expression and he blushed even more. He began to stammer a refusal, but Latischa was not in the mood to take “no” for an answer and she was very confident in her ability to convince the Sheikh to see things her way. They were standing near one of the spacious bathrooms available to the other passengers who did not have private rooms. On this flight, there were only five people fitting that description and all of them were in the middle part of the plane, far from where they were now. Latischa swung open the bathroom door and pushed the Sheikh by the lapels of his suit into the closed space. As he backed into the far wall, Latischa entered the room after him and slid the bolt into place. Latischa turned back to the Sheikh, who was watching her with a look reminiscent of a deer in the headlights. She found his bewildered look even more endearing and smiled wider.

Latischa pulled off her suit jacket and hung it from a hook on the door. Her massive tits shifted easily on her chest, the thick brown orbs bouncing enticingly, the luscious rounds of her breasts fully visible in her nearly open shirt.

“You know, your bitch of a girlfriend isn’t entirely wrong. I do find you very, very attractive. I want to show you how attractive I find you. Is that alright?”

Again, the Sheikh stammered out an incoherent response, but Latischa was not waiting for an answer. She smiled wolfishly, unbuttoned the last few buttons, and slipped her shirt off her shoulders, exposing her entire torso. Her magnificent tits bounced free. The man gulped audibly as he stared, transfixed, at Latischa’s incredible rack and her smooth, beautifully muscled belly. Latischa reached up under her skirt and, a moment later, slid her bright red thong down her thighs and let it fall to the ground. She pushed the man onto the closed seat of the toilet. He did not resist. He reached out, almost in a trance, to touch Latischa’s hard-nippled tits. He felt her breasts, squeezing and weighing them in the palm of his hands. Latischa pushed his hands more deeply into her tits, encouraging him to squeeze and caress her meaty rack. After a few moments, she pushed his hands off her chest and dropped to her knees in front of him. She undid his belt, his pants zipper and the pants clasp. She slid the garment down his legs to his feet. His huge erection bulged into his underwear.

“Hm, what’s this?” Latischa teased, stroking the solid prick under the white cloth. “It looks like you may want to play with me after all!” She yanked at his shorts. The Sheikh raised his buttocks off the seat and Latischa nimbly slipped the underwear over his ass, down his thighs, to his calves. The Sheikh’s cock leaped out. It was a formidable size. Latischa was quite impressed. “Oh, this is nice,” she cooed. “Let me show you what I can do with your cock, my dear.”

She ran her hands along the thick shaft, stroking gently, using her thumb to roll around the sensitive penis hole. The Sheikh groaned, his prick growing even thicker, throbbing with heat. He felt his belly tighten with lust and excitement. He prayed that he did not shoot off prematurely. What this incredible woman was doing to him was exquisite.

Latischa gripped the cock in both hands, squeezed and stroked its full length, slowly and carefully. She kissed the shaft right on its tip. Her tongue entered the pee hole, sending a spark of pure heat through his balls, down his prick, and into his torso. The Sheikh shuddered and groaned uncontrollably. Latischa took the head of the shaft in her mouth and began sucking, slow but hard. She teased his balls with her fingers. She stared into the Shiekhs’s eyes as she slid his burning shaft all the way down her throat, another hot, wet, erotic tunnel, covering it in spit.

Latischa sucked the man for some time, using her expert skills to gauge when he was on the verge of cumming, then backing off, using her fingers and even her teeth to partly deflate his erections before starting again. The Shiekh’s moans soon turned to cries of near ecstatic agony as his body shuddered beneath Latischa’s ministrations.

“OK, baby, let’s go to the next level,” Latischa thought. She released the man’s erection with a suck and ran her tongue over its length until she reached his balls. She carefully, gently sucked each ball in his scrotum. She backed up, took his erection in hand, and slid the turgid shaft between her thick, hot, massive tits. “It’ s time for a titty fuck, baby,” Latischa growled seductively, pressing her mammary meat around his slick, hard shaft. The Shiekh moaned in pleasure, his eyes fixed on the erotic sight of his prick sliding in and out of Latischa’s deep cleavage. He basked in the incredible sensations as his most sensitive bodily organ was enveloped by the heat, pressure and sweat of thick, dense titflesh, then released, only to be enveloped again. It was like a different way of slipping his shaft in and out of a woman’s tight cunt and it carried him almost to the edge of cumming.

Under ordinary circumstances, the man would have cum long before now, but Latischa made sure that he stayed on the edge without quite going over. She wanted him to remember what she did to him tonight and she wanted him to compare her skills to Libby’s efforts. While it was not really her goal, if Latischa succeeded in spoiling the Sheikh’s relationship with the blonde bitch, that would be icing on the cake. Even better, Latischa thought, would be if the Sheikh dumped Libby for her. She had no intention of accepting an offer of being the man’s mistress, if it should come, but it would do her ego good to know that it was a possibility.

These thoughts flitted through Latischa’s mind as she worked her tits around and around the Sheikh’s vibrating member. She thought about letting him cum on her tits and her face, but she decided that she wanted to give him a taste of everything she could offer. That meant finishing him off inside her pussy.

She lowered her head and kissed and then lightly sucked the head of Ahmad’s dick, where it emerged, red and swollen, from between her massive tits. She sucked harder, eliciting a gasp of pure pleasure from the helpless man. He groaned. Latischa could feel his whole body trembling and she decided it was time for the coup de grace.

“OK, baby,” Latischa purred. “Time for the main event. Just hold on a bit longer and I’ll treat your cock to the most pleasure it’s ever had.”

“Unnnnggghhh,” was the only reply.

Latischa stood up. As the Sheikh watched through bleary eyes, she removed her skirt and put it on the side counter. She stood straight and tall before the man, completely nude except for her three-inch heels, and ran her hands down her lush, perfect, chocolate-colored body. She started at her magnificent tits, tweaking her hard nipples, then traced her hands down her powerfully muscled torso, caressed her wide, womanly, hips, then slid further down her columnar thighs to her beautiful, curved calves. The Shiekh groaned again, his lust for this incredible creature at a fever. Latischa stood back up to full height. She brought her hands to her succulent, clean-shaven, cunt, which was glistening with moisture, the red slit hot and inviting, and smiled at the Sheikh, a full predatory grin. She pressed her swollen pussy lips apart, and her slowly-growing clit emerged.

“I’m going to take you inside of me, Sheikh Ahmad,” she whispered. “I’m going to squeeze and play with your cock using my pussy. I’m going to make you feel things you never imagined. Then I’m going to milk your balls until there is nothing left.”

Sheikh Ahmad looked at Latischa, his expression a combination of fear, awe, and unbearable lust.

Latischa smiled again as she approached him and placed her hands on his shoulders. She smiled at him, looking down at him from between her massive tits. “Why don’t you suck on my nipples, baby?” she purred. “I guarantee you’ll enjoy it, and so will I.” She moved forward and pressed the man’s face into her bulging, perfect tits. Eagerly, the Sheikh fondled the massive glands, then began sucking hard on her nipples, then started chewing and biting gently, as he immersed himself more and more into her massive rack. Latischa threw back her head and groaned lustily, smiling. She rolled her back a bit, rubbing her tits into the man’s face, enjoying the delicious sensations. Her pussy began to drip and she decided it was time for the final act. She pushed her hips forward, positioned her cunt directly over Sheikh Ahmad’s throbbing cock. Holding it with her hand, she lowered herself onto his prick. The man’s member sank deep into Latischa’s wet, hot flesh, immersing itself in the paradise of her tight, scalding cunt. The Sheikh cried out as he penetrated Latischa and reached around to fill his hands with her round, perfect ass. Latischa bucked with her hips and slid up and down his shaft. The Sheikh was far from the biggest man she had ever had inside of her, but his member was a respectable size and her enjoyment of having him inside her was greatly enhanced as she thought about getting her revenge on Libby, that blonde fuck.

Latischa raised and lowered herself on the man’s cock, squeezing and massaging him with her inner vaginal muscles, gripping and releasing, making it feel almost like an exquisite hand job, but better, as she enveloped him completely in her tight wetness and heat. The Sheikh continued to lick at Latischa’s hard nipples until she leaned back, giving her tits room to bounce. The man watched the bouncing meaty orbs, mesmerized. Latischa angled her body in a way that pulled the Sheikh’s cock down and blocked his ability to release his cum. She continued working over his prick, squeezing and gripping, even as she slid him up and down inside of her, using her hips. The Sheikh threw back his head and cried out as the explosive orgasm building inside of him was cut off from its escape. His cock burned hotter and hotter as the woman’s erotic movements lifted him to higher and higher levels of pleasure. Latischa kept working the man’s prick, using it to rub against her clit, feeding her delicious sensations, until she felt her own orgasm coming on. Her pleasure would not be explosive, but it would be very satisfying. She leaned up, relieving the pressure on his cock, and pulled the Sheikh in for a hard kiss. Her tongue explored his mouth. The Sheikh suddenly felt on the verge of ejaculation.

“Now, baby,” Latischa whispered, her eyes glowing with heat. “Time to let go.”

The Shiekh cried out as he ejaculated powerfully, releasing like a fire hose. Latischa gripped his prick with her vagina and cut him off, then let him go, doing this again and again, prolonging the force and intensity of his cumming. Latischa felt the flare of intense pleasure radiate up from her swollen clit. She cried out, exaggerating a bit for the benefit of the Sheikh, and felt the delicious release of exquisite tension.

The man and the woman panted in the aftermath, the Sheikh’s prick doused in juices, the top of the toilet seat wet with their secretions.

“That was incredible,” the Sheikh finally managed.

“Better than Libby?” Latischa asked playfully.

“Um, yes, I think so,” Ahmad responded hesitantly. “I am sorry, but it is hard to say with honesty. The things Libby can do with her body, with her pussy, are truly incredible. But I think that what you just did easily matches the best she has ever done to me.”

“Well, I’ll take that, then,” Latischa smiled. She stood up, pulling herself off of the Sheikh. A string of cum linked her red, hot cunt to the man’s spent prick. It snapped as she pulled away and picked up her skirt off the washroom counter. Latischa hooked the miniskirt back around her hips and pulled on her shirt, buttoning up the lower three buttons, but leaving her wet tits practically falling out. She pulled on her suit jacket. She felt wet and hot. The sex had been good for her, not spectacular, but good enough.

Still, it had produced some sweat and other emissions and she was looking forward to getting to the flight attendants’ quarters and a hot shower. She bent down to pick up her red thong. She was about to pull it on, then hesitated. The Sheikh had been watching her get dressed, mesmerized by the sensuous movements of her gorgeous body. As he watched, Latischa lifted her skirt and rubbed her thong into her hot, wet pussy. She grinned as she handed him the tiny scrap of cloth.

“Something to remember me by,” she smiled. “A little memento of our time together. Don’t let Libby see it.” Latischa unlocked the door and turned to leave, before looking back over her shoulder. “If you need me again, just ring the buzzer.” She winked and left, closing the door firmly behind her.

Latischa headed to the front of the plane. She felt elated. Libby might never know what Latischa had done, but Latischa felt like she had one over on her blonde enemy. She hummed happily as she climbed a hidden ladder into the crew’s quarters, and began to strip down, ready for her shower.

About two hours later, Latischa was stirred from sleep by the alert board. The alert indicated that one of the luxury cabins was calling for assistance. She realized that none of the other flight attendants was answering the call. Latischa was a bit irritated. She suspected that all of her colleagues were now taking part in the orgy. Part of her felt it was very unprofessional for no one to stay back to ensure that the other guests received attention, but the plane was in the sleep cycle and providing the kind of services that the other flight attendants were currently providing was one of the secret perks of their airline.

Latischa sighed and rolled out of her berth. She always slept in the nude, even on the plane, but it took her only seconds to pull on her shirt, snap on her skirt, slip into her heels. She did bother putting on a thong. She ran a brush through her hair. Her makeup was still good. She pulled on her jacket as she made her way to the security board. Her heart leaped when she saw the room calling was the one belonging to Libby and Sheikh Ahmad. She wondered if the Sheikh was calling her in the hope of going for a second round. She allowed herself a triumphant smile. On the other hand, maybe it was Libby, calling to harass and insult her some more. She frowned. She would like to avoid that, if possible, but if she was the only flight attendant available, she did not have much choice but to answer the call.

Steeling herself, Latischa marched down the plane to the cabin. She pressed the room’s doorbell and waited. After a moment, the door opened. The inner room was dark but, in the muted light from the hallway, Latischa could make out the Sheikh’s naked, unconscious body sprawled on the bed, under a sheet. The Sheikh was asleep and, from the looks of it, had been fucked into a coma.

Libby stood in the doorway. She was wearing nothing but a short, terrycloth robe, one provided by the airline. She was also wearing her three-inch heels. Otherwise, she was naked. The front of the robe was hanging almost completely open and her massive tits threatened to spill out. The loosely tied belt was the only thing keeping the robe from revealing her genitals. Libby smiled viciously when she saw Latischa.

“Ah, good. I hoped it would be you.”

“What do you want, you bitch?” Latischa hissed. She was through trying to be polite to this whore.

“Well….’Latischa’ was it?...you and I seem to have a bit of an issue. We seem to be competing for the same man.”

“I’m not competing for anyone and you’re the only one who has an issue,” Latischa snapped. “Just stay away from me and we will be fine.”

“That’s the thing,” Libby said, as she stepped into the hall. She closed the door behind her. Her sudden move forced Latischa to move until her back was against the opposite wall of the narrow corridor. “My instincts on this are never wrong. I know when another woman is after my man. I intend to do something about you before you become a problem.”

“You know,” Latischa snapped. “Even if I wasn’t after your man before, your entire attitude almost makes me want to make a play for him, just to fuck you up.”

Libby smiled wider. “You lying little cunt. I could smell your stink all over him after he got back from his ‘walk’. And I found that stinking red thong. As for ‘fucking me up’…”

Libby closed the small distance between their lush bodies. The women’s eyes locked and Latischa felt a sudden, powerful surge of sexual desire roll through her voluptuous body. She felt her nipples swell and her pussy tighten. Still holding Latischa’s gaze, Libby reached out and began to undo the few remaining buttons on Latischa’s already mostly unbuttoned shirt. The flight attendant was braless, of course, and when Libby pulled her shirt open, Latischa’s massive, perfect tits spilled out.

Almost against her will, Latischa reached up and pulled Libby’s robe wide. The blonde woman’s magnificent tits bounced free. The loose belt holding the lower part of the robe closed released and Libby’s naked body was fully exposed. Libby held Latischa’s lapels; Latischa held the collar of Libby’s robe. The women’s eyes never wavered. They both knew exactly what they were doing and where this was going. They pulled each other in. Their swollen nipples lined up perfectly. They met tip to tip and released a spasm of electrical, erotic energy. Burning nipple holes sucked and sealed, sending a pulse of intense heat through their matching, swollen glands. The women gasped in concert then could not restrain themselves any longer. Powerful arms snapped around voluptuous bodies and pulled the other in tight. Their naked, meaty tits crushed hard, dense flesh yielding until the thick tissue compressed into hard balls. Their tits throbbed and exploded with heat and sensual energy. Their flat, smooth bellies clapped together, abdominal muscles rippling and matching. Latischa and Libby gasped and moaned, but a moment later they locked their hungry mouths together and kissed savagely, pink tongues thrashing and struggling within their sealed mouths. They pulled hair and pushed hard as each woman tried to overwhelm the other with her erotic power. They pushed back and forth in the hall, slamming into the walls. After a minute or two of hot, passionate kissing and hair-pulling, they broke apart. A string of spit connected their lips. Both women lapped it up with their tongues.

Latischa and Libby continued glaring at each other, but the fire in their eyes was now purely erotic. They had challenged each other, one woman to another, erotic power against erotic power. They both knew what they had to do to resolve their dispute.

“Come with me,” Latischa ordered. She turned on her heel and began walking back down the corridor, towards the front half of the plane. Libby followed closely. They were breathing hard with building sexual excitement. Latischa came to an empty luxury cabin, five units down from the Sheikh’s cabin. The adjacent rooms were vacant. It would give them the privacy they needed for their confrontation.

Latischa opened the door and stepped into the cabin. Libby stepped in after her and the flight attendant closed and locked the door. A large double bed was immediately to their side. A small bathroom with a shower was across the room, behind Libby. The lights in the room came on automatically, but the sleep cycle meant they were dim. The women continued staring at each other, allowing their bodies to prepare for the struggle to come, allowing their raging libidos, their full sexual power, to manifest.

Libby reached down and pulled off her high heels. Latischa did the same. Then, she took off her jacket and threw it behind her. She reached down and snapped off her miniskirt and tossed it on the coat. Latischa was wearing nothing under the skirt. In an instant, both women were naked except for Latischa’s open white shirt and Libby’s open white robe. The women let their eyes roam over the other woman’s voluptuous body. They took in the heavy, rounded tits, that jiggled gently with each breath. Their eyes strayed down strong, taut bellies to rest on wet, naked cunts. Both women’s pussies were dripping and their clits were swollen out of their pussies.

Their eyes locked again. In one motion, the women reached up and swept their tops off their shoulders. The garments fell at their feet. The rivals stood completely nude in front of each other, their voluptuous bodies, their dripping cunts, their throbbing clits, ready for battle.

Libby and Latischa stepped towards each other. Libby’s arms wrapped around Latischa’s upper back, Latischa slipped her arms around Libby’s smooth, muscular hips and then pulled her in by the lower back. The women gasped as their swollen tits met, nipple searing to nipple, areola lining up and flaring with heat, thick titmeat crushing and throbbing as the meaty masses mated. The women pushed nose to nose, forehead to forehead, and stared into each other. Their bodies pulsed with heat and pure lust.
    “I think that Ahmad deserves the best cunt he can get,” Libby murmured, staring deep into her rival’s eyes.

“I totally agree,” Latischa whispered back, her dark eyes matching Libby’s blue gaze.

“Then let’s see which of us is the better cunt. Cunt to cunt, clit to clit, we fuck until one of us gives up or can’t go on. Loser eats the winner. Agreed?”

“No. As much as I’d like spending the next few hours here fucking you into a coma, I have work to do. If you want to settle this woman to woman, then the first one to cum is the loser.”

“Fine by me. But if we tie, we keep going until one of us wins. And the loser eats the winner.”

“Agreed, you bitch. I’m going to fuck your brains out, Libby.”

“No, you’re going to be sucking up my jizz when I’m done cumming all over your face, Latischa.”

“Let’s fuck, bitch.”

Of the same mind, the women’s angry mouths snapped together. Their tongues lashed out, twisting and tangling inside the wet, hot arena of their locked maws. At the same time, the women spread their legs, tilted their pelvises forward, and thrust with their hips and asses. Their naked, wet pudenda slapped and they grunted within their mouths, swallowing their mutual cries, as a spike of pure ecstatic pleasure radiated from their struggling genitals. Their swollen clits stroked and stabbed, sending another shockwave of even deeper, more intense pleasure roaring through them. The women broke their kiss and cried out.

“Fuck!” Libby gasped. “Oh fuck!”

“Jesus Christ!” Latischa moaned. “Fucking God!”

Latischa had been in sexfights before, and she had seen several between the strippers in her club. But it had been a long time since she was last in one and the intensity of the clit to clit contact with Libby was greater than anything she remembered. It felt incredibly, unbelievably good and she hoped she could hold out.

The women locked mouths and tongues again. They spread their legs wider, tilted their pelvises forward even harder, grabbed the other woman’s powerful, round ass, and touched clits head to head. Their incredible bodies shuddered uncontrollably as their swollen clits stroked and thrust and tangled, each mutual blow unleashing a spasm of ecstasy. Their hard bellies undulated, flesh rippling on flesh, deep navels sucking and releasing with each powerful thrust. Their throbbing, aching tits lit on fire and pulsed with tension, their jousting nipples burned. Their bodies were soon dripping sweat and their cunts dripped juices as the battle engaged. The women’s tongues moved in concert with their stroking clits. Latischa and Libby moaned and screamed into each other’s mouths as their voluptuous bodies battled it out, sex to sex, clit to clit, womanhood against womanhood, each striving to prove to the other who was the better woman, the better fuck. They sank their fingers into the other woman’s flexing ass and met thrust after thrust, riding each other mercilessly, trying to force much more pleasure on the other woman than her body could take.

The struggling women broke the kiss and threw back their heads to moan and cry out in rage and ecstasy. Their bodies moved automatically, grinding and grinding as hard as they could.

“UNNNNNGGGGHHHH!!!”

“ARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!”

“You dirty, fucking whore!” Libby moaned, her body trembling with pleasure. She could not believe that she and this gutter bitch were now locked clit to clit, fucking each other viciously. But a part of her, the wild, animalistic part that was growing ever more powerful with every erotic encounter, loved it. This was exactly what she wanted to do with her body, exactly the kind of thrilling erotic spectacle that she had secretly grown to love. From the moment she had first seen Latischa, from the moment she had sensed the flight attendant’s attraction to Ahmad, Libby had secretly wanted to get the bitch into exactly this position and she was overjoyed that fate had conspired to help her achieve this end. Now she was locked clit to clit and tit to tit in a fuck to the finish with another beautiful woman, and nothing could give her greater pleasure or excitement. Nothing could prove her own feminine superiority than humbling and breaking another sexually voracious woman with the instruments of her body.

For her part, Latischa had not wanted this, but she had not backed down either. And now that she was locked up tight with this blonde bitch, she could not deny the intense pleasure and lust wracking her body. She wanted to win this battle, she needed to prove she was the better woman, that her body was the superior vessel. Her pride, her will as a woman demanded it.

The women gasped and moaned, growled and screamed, as the fucking grew more and more intense. Their clits were locked and grinding relentlessly, pounding pure ecstasy into every cell in their bodies. Their muscled thighs were steaked with cunt juice and a puddle of erotic emissions was forming on the floor of the cabin between their legs. They scratched and slapped at firm asses, each hoping to give the other the sudden shock of pleasure needed to push her over the edge into a submissive orgasm. Their writhing, thrusting bodies grew slick with sweat and the room filled with their hungry pants and the smell of hot, animal sex.

Latischa and Libby’s legs gave out. Trembling with pleasure, weak with overstimulated muscles, the women slowly fell to the floor, first onto their knees, then onto their asses, forcing them to separate their clits and cunts. On the floor, they spread their legs, aimed their burning genitals at each other, and thrust together with a hard jerk of their powerful hips. Their mutual penetration was exquisite and both women howled in ecstasy as their lower cunt mouths sealed tight in an unbreakable, meaty lock, merging their lush bodies.

Latischa and Libby grabbed each other’s asses, legs spread wide, cunts sucked and sealed, and resumed their all-out fuck, their hips and asses rippling and thrusting in a scooping motion as they rubbed pussy to pussy, clit grating on clit. They sat on the floor, their bodies completely aligned, and fucked relentlessly. Their mouths sealed and they resumed the tongue to tongue struggle. Their bellies clapped with each thrust, their tits crushed and rolled and pushed, struggling for space on their thrusting chests, their nipples burned with friction. The fucking went on and on and on until, suddenly, the sensual assault was too much for the women to take.

Libby broke their deep, relentless kiss. “Oh Christ, you fucking whore!” she sobbed. She knew she could not last another moment.

Latischa was crying with tension, with unbearable pleasure. “Dirty, fucking cunt!” she screamed.

The women wrapped their arms around the other’s voluptuous body and held tight as their pussies clamped on each other hard, squeezed, squeezed like vises, and then erupted in concert as their clits exploded in a release of intense sexual pleasure. The women screamed in unison as they shot jet after jet of hot ejaculate into each other’s cunts, onto each other’s bodies, soaking their lower torsos. Libby and Latischa shuddered and screamed through one orgasm after another before they finally released each other and fell flat on their backs. They writhed, hips bucking high, grinding and grinding deep into each other, rubbing clits relentlessly, forcing orgasm after orgasm, until they nearly passed out, too sexually overwhelmed to continue.

For several minutes, the cabin was quiet except for the heavy panting of the two exhausted fuckfighters. Latischa floated on a cloud of sexual bliss. It had been a long, long time since she had been fucked like that. She had to admit that Libby was good. But now she hated the woman even more. The women lay still for several more minutes, feeling their swollen clits throbbing against each other. There was no more intimate way for two women to rest, but each moment of intimate sexual contact only made them hate each other more.

Latischa finally stirred. She pushed herself up and looked between her massive tits and down her sweat-streaked body at her rival.

“That was a tie,” she said.

Libby pushed herself up on her elbows and glared at Latischa. “Then we keep going until we break the tie. No one is leaving this room until this is settled.”

“Fine, you fuck,” Latischa snapped. She pulled herself away from Libby, sucking their throbbing genitals apart. She climbed to her feet, and then crawled onto the bed beside them. “Let’s have round two.” Latischa glanced at the clock on the wall. She and Libby had been fucking for almost 35 minutes. The blonde had stamina. She had hoped she could just tire the cunt out, but it was becoming clear that Libby was no ordinary Park Avenue slut.

Libby crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees, her heavy tits swinging on her chest, then sat on her ass and spread her legs. Latischa did the same, aiming her cunt at Libby’s clean shaven fuckhole. As the women prepared for the next round, they felt their bodies ramping up, their powerful libidos kicking in, their sexual energy returning for the next stage in their fuckfight. They smiled at each other, savage grins of mutual hatred, and then slid across the bed, legs spread wide, cunts aiming for cunts. They slammed together, fuckmeat slapping to fuckmeat, hot, slick cunt slits spreading and locking tight. They thrust with their hips, penetrating each other, sealing their genitals in a powerful fuck kiss.

“God, oh GOD!” Latischa screamed as her pussy exploded with heat and electricity, as her rock-hard clit collided full-on with Libby’s equally rigid clit. The women writhed, twisting their hips to drill even harder, deeper into each other.

“Fuck you, FUCK!!” Libby screeched, throwing her head back to howl in pleasure and rage. Her body was her pride and joy, she was certain she could defeat any woman in a sexual contest, but this whore of a flight attendant had matched her completely so far.

Slotted together in a scissor fuck, the women seized the other woman’s sweaty thigh and began thrusting in concert, ramming their cunts together, locking their genitals and grinding clit to clit, pounding ecstasy into one another. Their hips and asses jerked in rhythm as they fucked viciously. They wrapped a thigh around each other’s hips and held themselves in place. They pushed closer and closer, tighter and tighter, until their bouncing tits crushed. Their angry, beautiful faces drew close.

“You dirty, fucking whore,” Libby gasped. “I’m going to teach you to keep your filthy hooks out of my man.”

“You fucked-up little cunt,” Latischa moaned back. “I’m going to show you why ‘your man’ prefers my pussy to yours.”

Libby’s eye blazed. “You diseased twat.”

Latischa sneered. “You fucking slut.”

Their mouths sealed, tongues twisting and shoving. Their hips bucked violently. Their clits warred ceaselessly, electric nerve on nerve, pounding pleasure and pleasure into the women, pushing them higher and higher towards an orgasmic finish, until their perfect, voluptuous bodies were trembling like leaves.

Latischa broke their furious kiss, gasping with passion and pleasure, and bit Libby’s neck. The blonde immediately returned the fuck bite. The women’s perfect bodies were soaked with sweat, their torsos dripping with sexual secretions. Their chests were squashed tight but their gyrations kept their meaty glands rubbing and massaging each other constantly. Their nipples stabbed and grated, buried deep inside their sensitive titflesh. Their hands gripped the other woman’s jerking ass tightly. Erotic pleasure suffused their bodies, sending waves of heat and electricity pulsing through them in time with every delicious thrust.

The women pressed nose to nose, forehead to forehead, their hot breath mixing, their cries and moans of pleasure growing louder and more intense. Their muscles trembled with repressed tension as Latischa and Libby struggled to hold back the tidal wave of orgasmic pleasure beating at their walls, threatening to overwhelm their defenses.

“Oh god, I fucking hate you,” Libby grunted, “You filthy fucking cunt…”

“You dirty spoiled slut,” Latischa moaned. “I’m going to put you in your fucking place if I have to fuck your cunt raw…”

The pleasure suddenly surged inside of both women, filling them to overflowing, setting their clits on fire, filling every nerve in their luscious bodies with electrical intensity.

“FUCKING GOD!!” Libby howled.

“JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!” Latischa screamed.

The women sank their fingers into the other’s muscular ass and held on desperately as their perfect bodies convulsed in ecstasy. Their swollen, inosculated cunts closed on each other, vaginal muscles trembling and squeezing, then released with incredible force. Latischa and Libby ejaculated into each other like fire hoses, their hot fuck juice mixing and churning into a scalding broth of cum that filled both of them, bubbling up their vaginal canals, filling their sexual cores. They screamed again and again as their bodies shuddered through several more devastating orgasms. Sweat poured from their lush bodies as they trembled in each other’s arms. They held each other up, leaning into the other’s body, heads resting on shoulders, their bulging chests compressed tightly and heaving in unison, their feverish panting filling the cabin, along with the intoxicating scent of woman cum and sweet sweat.

For several minutes, they floated in erotic bliss, both women too spent and dazed to move, their nerves jangling with the intensity of the pleasure they had shared. Finally, Libby pulled her head off of Latischa’s shoulder. Latischa pulled back too, and the women glared at each with bleary, sex-drunk eyes.

They had given each other unbearable pleasure. As they stared into each other’s eyes, the same thought played in the rivals’ minds: they had not been fucked this well in a very long time. The fact that a woman they despised so much was the source of such incredible sexual pleasure only made their mutual hatred worse.

Suddenly, Libby’s eyes flashed. Through sheer will, she pulled herself out of her daze. She had to beat this fucking whore, she had her meal ticket at stake. She would not tolerate another woman challenging her access to the wealth and privilege she deserved.
    Leaning back slightly, disengaging her upper torso and her massive tits from Latischa’s chest, Libby braced her body with one arm. With her free hand, she wound up and slapped Latischa as hard as she could across the woman’s gorgeous face.

Latischa cried out at the sudden shock of pain. Her head whipped to the side and she lost her balance. She toppled over, flat onto her back. Her legs, one of which had been wrapped around Libby’s hip, flew up into the air. The pain cleared the flight attendant’s head but, in the moment it took for her to get her bearings, Libby mounted her supine body.

The beautiful blonde dropped her heavy tits onto Latischa’s matching rack, their massive glands mating with a thick slap. The women’s nipples met head on and fused as they pushed each other deep into dense titflesh. Libby’s smooth, muscular belly clapped to the gorgeous African American woman’s equally firm abdomen. Their deep navels sucked deliciously at each other. Libby’s hips eclipsed Latischa’s and her powerful thighs forced the other woman’s legs further apart, opening and exposing Latischa’s hot, pink cunt and her still-hard, throbbing clit. Libby lined up her fuck mouth with her rival’s dripping, juicy snatch. Snarling with hate, Libby jerked her hips, her perfect ass flexing, as she drove her steaming twat hard and deep into Latischa’s vulnerable pussy. Libby moaned in joy as she felt her long, thick fuck finger drive deep into Latischa’s fuck slit, sliding into her wet, hot labia, before stabbing hard into the woman’s tumescent clit.

The women threw back their heads and moaned in shared ecstasy as intense heat spread through their mated genitals, fusing their aching, hungry fuckmeat into one seething mass of pleasure.

Libby closed her eyes and cried out, jerking in pleasure, as the delicious sensations filled her nether regions and suffused her writhing body.

“God, fucking god, yessss,” the blonde bitch gasped. She worked her hips and ass around and around in microscopic circles, grinding and grinding her steaming cunt as deep and hard into Latischa’s juiced up fuckmeat as she could. Her perfect body trembled with joy as the intense sensations coursed through her from the ends of her hair to the tips of her curling toes.

“Christ, fucking Christ…” Latischa grunted as the sensual pleasure of Libby’s lush body weighing and writhing on top of her body filled her senses, as her pulsating cunt was overwhelmed with the heat and electric sensations of the erotic violation taking place between her legs. Latischa reached around Libby’s wasp waist and gripped the blonde’s flexing ass with both hands, pulling the blonde down and into Latischa’s cunt even harder. She twined her powerful legs with Libby’s legs, immediately locking their muscular bodies into a straining, trembling test of strength. Libby looped her arms under Latischa’s shoulders and grabbed the flight attendant by either side of her head, yanking hard at the woman’s hair.

Fully intertwined, the two women writhed and moaned, their bodies moving like mating snakes, every inch of skin and every muscle plastered to its counterpart on the other woman. They wriggled and quivered in an undulating, full body fuck, their hips and asses jerking in a hard rhythm. Their hungry mouths sealed, they tongued each other furiously, in time with the stroking of their aching, electric clits.

For 10, 20 minutes, the struggling women fucked and fucked, riding each other up the pleasure curve, holding back the intense erotic sensations filling their cells. Their bodies were shining with sweat and other secretions when, finally, Latischa suddenly hit her limit. Being on the bottom of the endless grinding fuck, having to resist the exquisite sensuality of Libby’s perfect body sliding and slipping and burning into her own, was finally too much. Her clit was jousting with Libby’s trembling sex horn when, suddenly, it hit its limit. Latischa’s clit felt like it swelled to ten times its normal size, every nerve in the deliriously sensitive organ exploded at once, and a devastating orgasm roared out of the beautiful woman’s core.

Sinking her fingers deep into Libby’s ass, bucking her hips high and raising the blonde off the bed, Latischa shrieked in ecstasy as she came hard, her overstimulated cunt suddenly clamping, then releasing a hot, hard jet of ejaculate right up into Libby’s triumphant pussy.

“AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!” Latischa screamed.

“Oh god, yes, yes, YESSSSSSSS!!” Libby screeched. She could not hold out an instant longer. A moment after she felt the unbearably delicious flow of Latischa’s hot cum flowing into her womb, she released her own body-shaking orgasm. She ejaculated powerfully into Latischa, reveling in the flow of cum between their inosculated cunts.

For several minutes, the fuckfighting women quaked and trembled in each other’s arms, their bodies quivering as their muscles locked and strained against each other in the paroxysms of orgasmic ecstasy. After several more orgasms, they finally lay still, their bodies entangled in an erotic mess of hair, sweat, cum and gleaming flesh.

Several minutes later, Libby finally rolled off of Latischa. The women lay side by side, their bulbous chests heaving and jiggling, their perfect bodies glistening with sweat and cum, their hair unkempt and damp with sweat.

“I won,” the blonde croaked. She felt exhausted but elated. She had just won the hardest, most pleasurable sexfight of her life. Her pride in her power as a woman was overpowering.

“Fuck you,” Latischa grunted. She was angry and dejected. She had rarely felt so humiliated and angry at herself. She knew that she could beat Libby. She had just let down her guard and the blonde cunt had taken advantage of the opportunity.

“I won,” Libby repeated, more strongly. “Do what you promised to do, you losing fuck.”

Latischa turned her head to glare at her nemesis. “Bitch,” she snarled. Even so, she wearily pushed herself to a sitting position, then turned around and crawled down her rival’s luscious body, before turning around to place her face directly over Libby’s red, dripping twat. Libby smiled as she spread her legs wide, inviting her defeated enemy into her welcoming cunt.

“Lick it out good, baby, and save the jizz when I cum all over your face. I’ll want it back.”

Latischa said nothing, but she stretched out on her belly and buried her face into the blonde’s pink, naked fuckmeat. The humiliated flight attendant had to admit that the woman’s twat was absolutely delicious. It smelled like nirvana and it tasted like ambrosia. She sucked out the mixed cum filling Libby’s fuck hole and used her tongue to probe and explore the delicate, fleshy petals of the woman’s labia. Latischa teased and stroked Libby’s hard, pulsing clit, playing around the edges of the sensitive fuck horn, sending tantalizing sparks of erotic tension rippling through the woman’s body, before she finally wrapped her lips around the aching fuck finger and sucked and chewed in earnest. Libby screamed and writhed, she buried her hands in Latischa’s thick black hair and pushed the woman deeper into her aching, quivering pussy. Latischa’s fingers stroked and explored Libby’s inner vaginal walls. She sent a hot middle finger deep into the blonde’s tight asshole, causing the bitch to buck hard. Latischa paid the price of her defeat, doing her best to make her hated foe lose control of her body so that Latischa could regain some of her own pride.

After nearly 15 minutes of sucking, licking and torturing Libby’s cum-saturated cunt, the blonde arched her back and howled in erotic bliss as she ejaculated over and over into Latischa’s beautiful face. The flight attendant eagerly fixed her mouth over Libby’s convulsing fuckhole and took as much of the hot cum into her mouth as she could.

Libby collapsed, gasping and moaning, her overstimulated body twisting slowly on the soaked sheets. Latischa crawled up the spent woman’s body, pressing her lush form down onto every matching inch of her rival, until she was face to face with the spoiled mistress. The women glared at each other through half-closed eyes.

“Give it to me,” Libby whispered.

Latischa lowered her mouth to Libby’s, sealed their lips together, and released the cum and spit mix in her mouth into Libby’s eager, hungry maw. The blonde took it gratefully. The women’s combative tongues mixed and sloshed the hot mixture back and forth, their mouths sealed in a deep, hate kiss that went on and on, until they had both swallowed back most of the mixture except for what had dribbled out from their mouths and onto their faces.

Latischa broke the kiss. The women licked at the other’s face, then glared into the other’s eyes. Libby’s blue eyes shone with smug triumph and womanly pride. Latischa glared down at her nemesis with barely contained rage and humiliation. Libby reveled in the other woman’s wounded pride.

“Never forget which of us is the better woman, Latischa. Never forget which of us is the better cunt.”

“Like fuck,” the flight attendant growled. “You got lucky, cum bucket.”

Latischa sat up on the bed, kneeling on her haunches.

“This isn’t over between us, Libby,” the wounded woman snarled. “We’ve got a long way to go in this flight and, in five days, you’ll be back on this jet. I think I can find the time for a rematch.”

Libby sat up and smiled viciously at her defeated enemy. “Any time, any place, you fuck slut,” the blonde sneered. “I enjoyed making you cum all over me and I’ll do the same thing to you any time we cross clits. You need to recognize a superior woman when she fucks your cunt raw.”

The women exchanged one final, hateful glare. Libby got off the bed, picked her robe off the floor and pulled it on over her shoulders. She tied it loosely, then picked up her stilettos, dangling them from two fingers.

“Don’t forget this, fucker. Stay away from my man.”

“Fuck you whore.”

Libby opened the door and, barefoot, stepped out into the hall and slid the door to the cabin shut. She walked triumphantly down the hall, her muscular hips swaying in victory. She had never felt more powerful as a woman. It helped that the fucking she had given and taken from the furious flight attendant was some of the best she had ever experienced in her life.

Latischa remained kneeling on the bed for a few minutes after Libby left. Her mind was a cauldron of rage. She hated losing at the best of times, but to lose a fuckfight to a cunt like Libby was one of the most humiliating and enraging experiences of her life. She knew that she could beat that bitch and she swore to herself that she would get her revenge and set the scales right as soon as she could – maybe even later in this same flight.

Latischa cleaned herself off in the room’s bathroom, then dressed. She stepped out into the hall. The sting of losing the fight gnawed at her. She smiled grimly and began walking down the hall to the front of the plane and the staircase that would lead up to the second level and the orgy still going on there. Nothing would restore her pride as a woman more than being lusted after and vigorously fucked by some stud.

Epilogue:

In another universe, Latischa and Libby may well have settled their grudge later in the flight, in a bathroom or a spare cabin, testing their bodies, testing their cunts, against each other in a renewed bid to settle who was the better woman. Maybe they would have battled each other five days later, locking themselves into a cabin to release their shared hate and lust on each other for the entire flight back. But fate intervened again. A few hours later, when Latischa was fully engaged in the orgy on the upper deck, the plane entered a dimensional portal and crashed in the Lost World.

As far as Latischa knew, she was the sole survivor. She walked away from the plane, wearing only a skimpy, leopard-print bikini, and soon found herself having sex with a wild jungle man followed by an incredible erotic battle with Mananda, followed by her leadership of a village of people who looked up to her. She forgot about Libby, only thinking of the blonde once as she walked away from the plane into the forest: “At least that cunt is dead.”

Unbeknownst to Latischa, Libby was just fine. After her angry and devastatingly erotic encounter with Latischa, the blonde beauty had gone to the bathroom in the cabin she shared with the Sheikh. Armed with her biggest, thickest vibrator, she was in the process of fucking herself senseless when the plane crashed. Being in the enclosed space saved her life. She woke up in the bathroom, emerged shortly before the plane exploded, and ran into the forest wearing only her robe and a thong she had managed to salvage. The heat and brambles of the jungle soon stripped away her robe. Barefoot and desperate, luck went her way. She was soon found by the warriors of a nearby tribe and taken to their village. She ingratiated herself with the head priest by giving him a blowjob that convinced him she was an emissary of the gods. He spent every night after that between her legs and sucking on her tits, having his beliefs ecstatically confirmed.

After nearly two years in the Lost World, Latischa and Libby had settled into very different lives from what they had enjoyed in the “civilized” world. Neither knew of the other’s continuing existence. However, fate was soon to intervene again to and bring these two rivals together to resume a bitter enmity that would have dramatic ramifications for both.

To be continued.
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: New Story: Libby in the Lost World: Latischa vs. Libby

Thank for the post! Thanks for all your work!
    Love ME!

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Solid prequel. Looking forward to the rematch.

Senior Hostboard Member calla242's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

as always a great story from the master. thank you. i especially liked that unlike usual, this time the main character does not win.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

A very, very good hot unexpected story, a prequel, to another exotic JB57 story.
    I wish other writers on this board would go back and write prequels to some their own well-loved smoking hot stories.

Love the why and how Latisha amd Libby had to meet woman to woman and settle things the way they did.
    Was hoping for a threesome before the plane crashed- OH' WELL. Still a really hot story.

Looking forward to seeing how Libby survives the crash, and what she has to go through.

Thanks, JB, for yet another cool location for two smoking hot women to sex fight, and why.

DC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole8 View Post
    A very, very good hot unexpected story, a prequel, to another exotic JB57 story.
    I wish other writers on this board would go back and write prequels to some their own well-loved smoking hot stories.

Love the why and how Latisha amd Libby had to meet woman to woman and settle things the way they did.
    Was hoping for a threesome before the plane crashed- OH' WELL. Still a really hot story.

Looking forward to seeing how Libby survives the crash, and what she has to go through.

Thanks, JB, for yet another cool location for two smoking hot women to sex fight, and why.

DC
    Thanks DW,

To be honest, this story -like the original - was inspired by the original Penthouse Comix story that the first "Latischa" story is based on. If anyone wants to have an idea of where this story is going - at least in its very general outlines - they could look up that story. However, I am changing it a lot, so the original is just the inspiration, not the guide.

I have been working, off and on, on the next part and I hope to have it up in a month or so. Thankfully, this story can be seen as a standalone, so I don't feel any huge pressure to continue.

JB
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member ACertainZest's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Awesome story! It appears that Libby will be a difficult and well matched foe for Latischa if their next encounter is like their first. I like the structure of this story where it can be a stand alone or, as you have said, the first chapter of a new story. It reminds me of the last Pat and Marsha story you did. Question: I think with the last Latischa story you mentioned you plan on having her encounter Inge eventually. Is that still a story for the future? Also will there be another story with Inge versus Martina (or Domino) in the (near) future? Thank you for all your great work! I look forward to the next chapter for this story and for "By the Light of the Moon".

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ACertainZest View Post
    Awesome story! It appears that Libby will be a difficult and well matched foe for Latischa if their next encounter is like their first. I like the structure of this story where it can be a stand alone or, as you have said, the first chapter of a new story. It reminds me of the last Pat and Marsha story you did. Question: I think with the last Latischa story you mentioned you plan on having her encounter Inge eventually. Is that still a story for the future? Also will there be another story with Inge versus Martina (or Domino) in the (near) future? Thank you for all your great work! I look forward to the next chapter for this story and for "By the Light of the Moon".
    Hi, ACertainZest,

I don't have any immediate plans to bring together Latischa and Inge's worlds/stories. However, I probably meant that I now have a way to do so. Having Latischa and co. meet Inge and co. strikes me as a good idea but it will be some time before that happens.

I am trying to come up with other pairings between Inge and the other women in her life that strongly inspire me to write a full story. I am still working on that.

Hope to have new chapters in "By the Light of the Moon" and this story relatively soon.

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Here is Chapter 2 of "Libby in the Lost World." Chapter 3 is basically done and should be up soon. Chapter 4 is mostly done but it may take a while longer. I hope people enjoy this. Feedback welcome!

JB

Libby in the Lost World: Part II: An Erotic Reunion:

When Libby regained consciousness and freed herself from the bathroom that had saved her life, she quickly determined that everyone on the plane was dead, including Sheikh Ahmad. She did not have any strong attachment to him, but she had liked him and was distressed to see his battered and contorted body lying in the wreckage of their cabin. She smelled fuel and burning material and decided that getting as far away from the plane as she could was the wisest course of action. She glanced out the window, which was still intact, saw the dense vegetation, and realized they had crashed into a jungle. Already, the growing humidity of the outside world was weighing on the air in the plane.

Libby had been naked in the bathroom. She had the robe she had been wearing going in and found a red thong on the floor of the cabin. It took her a moment to realize the red thong belonged to Latischa. It had been the whore’s slutty gift to the Sheikh and had the flight attendant’s juices and stink all over it. Of course, Libby had the flight attendant’s juices and scent all over her too – she had not yet had a shower since winning the fuckfight -and she got a sick thrill out of sliding her rival’s intimate apparel onto her body. She pulled the red cloth snug against her bare pudenda and the tail of the thong tight between her sculpted ass cheeks and smiled grimly. She really had the last laugh on that arrogant slut. She took a moment to spitefully enjoy her complete victory over Latischa.

She pulled on the thin robe and looked around for footwear, but could not find anything other than high heels and soft slippers, neither of which would do her any good in a jungle. Barefoot, she forced open the door of the cabin, traveled a short way down the corridor, and found a hole in the side of the plane through which to escape.

Libby climbed out of the yawning steel gap and hurried away from the twisted fuselage. Only seconds after she cleared the wreckage, a fire began burning furiously. She ran for the jungle and quickly lost her robe as bushes and branches tore at her body. A hundred meters into the jungle, she heard an enormous explosion and kept running, now clad only in the slut-red thong. A hot pressure wave rushed past her and almost knocked her down as the power of the explosion rippled after her.

Nearly nude and afraid, Libby was determined to survive in this strange environment. She was more resourceful than the average city woman, despite her apparent status as a spoiled rich white whore. She had taken survival training at camp when she was a child and she had excelled at it then. She found her old skills soon returning. It did not take her long to figure out that the jungle she was in was filled with exotic and dangerous animals. Fortunately for her, unlike Latischa, she did not encounter one of those beasts within minutes of leaving the plane. If she had, her story in the Lost World may well have been over before it began.

Libby found fruit to eat and water to drink. When the night fell not too long after she left the plane, she climbed a tree and built a makeshift lean-to shelter on a thick upper branch. Fortunately, the relentless heat and humidity of the night meant her bare body did not have to be concerned with getting cold. She sat under the canopy of her shelter listening to the sounds of the jungle. At one point, she heard the animal sounds of a man and a woman having very loud and aggressive sex. She was very familiar with the grunts, moans and cries emanating from somewhere nearby; she knew what she was hearing. After quite some time, the sounds faded away, probably because the direction of the wind shifted, or maybe because the rutting couple finally satisfied each other. At some level, Libby thought the woman’s cries sounded vaguely familiar, but it did not occur to her that Latischa may also have survived the crash.

The next morning, following an animal trail, Libby came across a tribal hunting party. The men were small and dark but very wiry. They were immediately shocked by her appearance. Libby would later find that people with white skin were very rare in this world, though not entirely absent. But white women as big and voluptuous as she was, as well as with blonde hair and blue eyes, were almost mythical creatures.

The men took Libby back to their village. She soon learned that the people called themselves and their village “Ubabo.” There, she was presented to Umma-Nar, the medicine man and chief priest. Umma-Nar was an older man though still robust. He was wearing only a loincloth as clothing but he was adorned with a sizable collection of jewelry and decorative bones and sticks and a small, ornate mask covering his eyes. He was about a head shorter than Libby. He took her into his hut for the purpose of determining what kind of being she was and if the Ubabo people needed to fear her.

Once in the hut with Umma-Nar, Libby quickly and correctly interpreted the nature of her predicament. She needed to convince this man – who was clearly very important – that she was harmless and even, maybe, beneficial to the village. None of the people spoke her language (English was only common among the people whom Latischa had been fortunate enough to find). However, she and Umma-Nar were able to communicate using sign language. When she conveyed to him that she had come from the sky, he grew very excited. Later, when Libby could understand the language, she would discover that sky-birthed people were a known phenomenon in that world, though relatively rare. They were often regarded as divine beings and she did all she could to play to this myth.

On the first night, after she and Umma-Nar had communicated as far as they could, Libby decided she needed to do something to secure her future with the tribe. She got to her feet, standing directly before the medicine man. She slipped off the red thong, wiggling it off her wide, powerful hips, down her long, muscular legs, letting the scrap of cloth fall at her feet, exposing her clean-shaven cunt. Umma-Nar was immediately mesmerized by her incredible beauty, especially the exotic appeal of her smooth, pink-lipped twat. Hesitantly, the medicine man reached out a tentative finger to touch and stroke Libby’s naked pudenda. She did nothing to stop him. Instead, she gripped his finger and guided it to her deeply cleft fuck slit, encouraging him to feel and probe her. He shoved a finger into her, gently splitting her cunt lips.

Libby smiled. She knew how to handle this situation. Carefully, she pulled Umma-Nar’s hand out of her pussy and then dropped to her knees in front of him. He was already kneeling down and she was much larger than he was, so it was a bit awkward. She leaned forward and slowly, insistently, pushed him onto his back. She pulled aside the man’s loincloth. A respectably-sized and ever-lengthening cock presented itself. She smiled as she took his thickening dick in her warm hands. In moments, the soft shaft became a rock-hard spear and swelled up to an impressive size.

“Oh, very good,” Libby cooed. She stroked the pulsating cock, playing with it, rubbing it with her fingers and teasing the most sensitive spots on its head. Umma-Nar’s eyes rolled up as he trembled from the sudden pleasure. A spot of pre-cum appeared on the tip of his shaft. Libby smiled as she lowered her head and slowly, carefully, took the thick shaft in her mouth and began to suck and lick. The day before, Latischa had also sucked a much more formidable prick to guarantee her own safety.

Umma-Nar trembled and groaned as the blonde goddess ministered to him. Libby stroked his balls gently, even as she took his entire shaft all the way into her mouth and deep-throated him, letting him feel the depths, wetness and heat of her throat. Umma-Nar placed his hand on Libby’s golden head, pushing her even more deeply onto his pulsing, throbbing dick. He threw back his head and cried out as the sensations grew more unbearable.

Libby was not done with the medicine man. She withdrew his prick from her mouth, making sure to suck hard on the uncircumcised tip and to tongue his pee-hole inside the fold of his foreskin, then used her fingers to gently reduce some of the pressure, pulling him away from the brink of ejaculation. When she was sure he was no longer in the danger zone, she started again, using her extraordinary skills to bring the man right back up to the crest of an orgasmic release before bringing him back down.

She alternated stroking and sucking on his cock with rubbing it between her massive tits. The first time she did this, Umma-Nar nearly came on the spot. He had never been with a woman who had tits as large, tight and perfectly formed as Libby’s.

Umma-Nar panted and groaned, his face a rictus of rapturous pleasure, as his body was taken to places it had never been before. After the fifth time of getting to the brink, Libby decided he was ready for the next step. She took him halfway to the top, to the point where his cock was as hard as rock and pulsing with sensation, then she stood up and placed her bare feet on either side of the supine man’s hips. The medicine man looked up at her, at her massive tits looming over him, her perfectly sculpted abdomen, her beautiful face wearing a mischievous smile, her red-lipped cunt glistening with moisture, hot and inviting. Libby slowly lowered her wet cunt onto the man’s massive erection, using her hand to hold his cock still and guide it into her steaming cunt. She impaled herself on his shaft and sighed with pleasure as her hot, wet, tight slit completely enveloped Umma-Nar’s meat spear. She rocked her hips and worked her ass, riding him gently. She used her deep vaginal muscles to squeeze and massage his prick, driving the man insane with pleasure and need. Umma-Nar reached up and grasped Libby’s massive, bouncing, jiggling tits. He squeezed them desperately. When she leaned over him, he sucked feverishly at the distended nipples.

Finally, she took him to the edge and carried him over. Umma-Nar experienced the most powerful orgasm of his life and a level of pleasure and sexual release that he had thought was long since lost to him. The medicine man moaned and cried out like an animal in heat. Villagers listening outside were shocked and frightened at the sounds coming out of the tent, but they realized all was well as Umma-Nar screamed out his gratitude and praise to his gods over and over again.

Her sexual skills secured Libby’s role in the village, as they had opened so many doors for her throughout her life. She became Umma-Nar’s constant companion and his assistant as a medicine man. She fed and ministered to him sexually every night and rode him hard. Libby had the sexual energy of a nymphomaniac. When she realized that sexual promiscuity was not frowned upon in this culture, she could easily have fallen into the habit of fucking the younger men of the village. On occasion, she did satisfy some of her appetites by indulging herself with other village men and women. For the most part, however, she stayed loyal to Umma-Nar. With her coaching, he became a lover capable of meeting most of her immediate needs. Maintaining her bond to him guaranteed her status and protection in the village and she did not want to risk jeopardizing that.

A week after Libby joined the Ubabo tribe, its village council discussed the news that a nearby village had acquired a new, sky-born leader named Latischa. Because she was still learning the tribal language, Libby completely missed this information. Shortly after this, the Ubabo people packed up and moved much further south and away from the influence of Latischa’s rapidly growing power. The Ubabo were a much more nomadic people than the tribe Latischa was leading.

Libby thrived in her new life. Something about the air and water fed her womanly strength. She remained beautiful and voluptuous, radiating health and power, but her perfect body was seasoned with a greater muscularity and hardness. She felt wild and uninhibited, almost animalistic in her passions. The intoxicating savagery of the surrounding lands affected her in the same way as Latischa. The land was steaming hot at all times and Libby walked around completely nude, like most of the people. She kept the red thong as a keepsake and a symbol of the life she left behind, but she did not use it. She kept her pussy bare, except for a thick thatch of pubic fur at the crown of her twat. She knew how the look and feel of her naked cunt enticed Umma.

Two years later, the Ubabo tribe returned to the area where they had first found Libby. The blonde woman went to see the remains of the plane that had brought her to this new world. The jungle had reclaimed most of it, but there was still enough that she could go inside of the wreckage and look around. Fire had done considerable damage but some sections of the plane were mostly intact, though overgrown with vegetation and decaying with rust, mold and moss. She looked at the trappings of her old civilization and wondered about the person she had once been and the person she still was.

The Ubabo had returned to participate in a meeting of the 20 tribes of the confederation to which they belonged. The confederation consisted of peoples from across multiple ethnic, linguistic and religious groups. They were generally able to live peacefully across a huge range of territory and resolve their conflicts without rancor and within the parameters of the basic rules and rituals of friendship they had designed to reduce conflict and bloodshed. This mass gathering was the first time that Libby would witness and participate in it. There were no major issues of contention between any of the groups so it was expected to be a celebratory event renewing the bonds of friendship and peace.

Libby accompanied Umma-Nar into the main encampment on the first day. She was impressed by the enormous variety of people and the multitude of languages. The people came in all shapes and sizes. All were dark-skinned, but some looked like they may have hailed from South and Southeast Asia on Earth while others more closely resembled people from Africa. Some people looked like their ancestry may have come from ancient South America. Libby was sure that the connection between Earth and this new world must be very old and strong. One way or the other, whatever direction the migration of people flowed, she knew there had to be links. After all, she was there and that proved that making the journey was possible.

As Libby and Umma-Nar wandered through the crowds, seeing old friends greet each other and sampling cooking and tradecraft that various groups were exchanging through barter, she was very surprised to hear some people speaking a form of pidgin English. This piqued her curiosity. With Umma-Nar in tow, she went to the English speakers to find out how they acquired the language.

Latischa was walking through the crowd, surrounded by her warriors and accompanied by her counsellor, Adoran. She was wearing the necklace of her office and her hair pinned back in a thick bun. She was carrying a spear. Otherwise, she was completely nude, like so many of the other people in the gathering. In other circumstances, she might have worn a loin cloth to cover her genitals but this was an informal time. The ebony queen was grateful for the gathering. It was an opportunity to renew old alliances and form new friendships and to meet some of the leaders she had not yet had a chance to meet. Among those were the Ubabo.

The Ubabo tribe had begun its years-long migration around the region shortly after she had first become queen of her village, so Latischa had never had a chance to meet with them. In the two years since, Latischa had become the warrior queen for the confederation of nations. While there was peace within the confederation, it had needed to deal with some encroachments from the north in recent months and Latischa had led the battles to secure the group’s declared territory. She wanted to be sure she knew all of the leaders she might one day call on or who might call on her.

The beautiful mahogany woman made her way through the crowds, aware of the admiring and worshipful glances she attracted. As a gift from the sky, she was regarded as almost a god. Her physical perfection only confirmed her near-divinity. Her tall, voluptuous, beautifully sculpted body attracted admiring stares and murmurs of adulation as she wended her way through the confederation. The story of her battle against Mananda for control of the village had become a legend among the people.

Latischa made her way across the massive communal camp to the section where the Ubabo were stationed. She greeted the tribe’s chief who asked her to stay and share a meal with the tribal council. It would give her an opportunity to meet the rest of the leadership. The chief wanted to introduce Latischa to the blonde goddess who traveled with his clan. He was proud of the Ubabo’s sky gift.

Umma-Nar and Libby met and talked to the people of Latischa’s village on the other side of the gathering place. Libby was surprised to learn that the great warrior queen who was the leader of their village was a gift from the sky, a woman who had earned her role as village chieftain by defeating their previous leader, who was also sky-born, in a legendary fuckfight. Libby was enthralled by the story and wanted to know more, but Umma-Nar pulled her away because they were late for their tribe’s meeting with the leader. The only name she was given for this sky goddess was Latischa’s ceremonial title, so she did not make the connection to Latischa, her rival. Libby had noticed that she and the other woman seemed to arrive in the Lost World at roughly the same time, but she had so convinced herself that no one else could have survived the crash of her jet that she did not even consider the possibility. She assumed that another plane had been pulled into the same rift that affected her jet. She was excited at the possibility of meeting someone from her world and intrigued by the story of how the woman had come to be chieftain.

Libby and Umma-Nar entered the large tent where Latischa and her entourage were breaking bread and sharing food with the Ubabo tribal council. The moment the blonde, golden goddess entered the hut, all eyes were drawn to her, including Latischa’s. The recognition was instantaneous.

Latischa leaped to her feet. “Libby, you fucking cunt!” she cried.

Libby was startled, then shocked as she realized who was the gorgeous African beauty screaming at her from across the tent.

“Latischa, you filthy slut!” the blonde woman hurled back.

It was like no time had passed. The two women saw each other and all the memories, all the hatred, all the sexual rivalry and shared erotic enmity came flowing back. Latischa threw herself across the room, going straight for Libby, rage in her dark eyes.

Libby was no retiring wallflower. Her time with the Ubabo had made her strong and resourceful. She had learned how to fight and use weapons and she had no fear of Latischa, even though she realized that the great warrior queen she had just been told about was her hated rival. The blonde beauty made for Latischa, just as determined to pick up where they had left off.

The two big, beautiful nude women met almost in the center of the hut. Their naked bodies slammed together and the women grunted out in pain and, to both, a shock of intense pleasure, when their massive, meaty tits crushed each other back to the women’s chests. Their arms wrapped around the other’s powerful, muscular torso. They reached up the other’s back and pulled hair. They pressed nose to nose, forehead to forehead, and glared hatefully into each other’s eyes. Their powerful, beautifully sculpted legs tried to trip each other. Their bare feet beat a tattoo on the hard ground. Their rock-hard abdomens slapped together and rippled and twisted as the women fought, bare body to bare body.

“You fucking cow!!”

“Filthy, fucking cunt!!”

At first, some of the observers thought that the women were old friends, reuniting in an intimate hug. As the naked Amazons spun around in the center of the tent on the tent’s main rug, pulling hair, snarling at each other, exchanging horrible curses, it became obvious that they were old enemies, renewing a vicious battle. Their screams and cries of pain and anger shocked everyone else into silence.

The women’s naked legs tangled and they fell to the rug. Grunting and gasping, the women struggled viciously, trying to overpower each other and take a dominant position. Powerful legs twined and locked and strained, muscles flexing and trembling with effort. The women began to roll and thrash, writhing and grunting, clawing and punching, snarling in hatred. Both women grabbed the other by her flexing ass and they exchanged savage, lustful pussy punches, pounding their naked genitals together viciously. They slapped each other’s bare ass, even as their bodies writhed sensuously.

“Fuck you, Libby, fuck your fucking snatch!”

“Damn you, Latishca, you filthy fuck!”

The shocked onlookers finally moved to intercede. Latischa’s men and her counsellor pulled her away from Libby. Libby’s fellow villagers got between her and the warrior queen. The women were still pulling each other’s hair even as they were separated and it took some effort to finally get them to let go.

“My chief, you cannot attack the member of another tribe, no matter how much you dislike her,” Anonda cautioned Latischa. “There are rules and rituals to help members of the confederation settle disputes between them.”

“What are they?” Latischa asked, her burning eyes never leaving Libby’s blue, angry gaze. “I have a score to settle with this cunt!”

“Fuck you, Latischa!” Libby snarled. “You’re angry because I’m the better woman, I’m a better fuck than you will ever be!” Umma-Nar tried to quiet his enraged assistant and mate.

“You dirty whore!” Latischa snapped. “Still the same little rich bitch! I’m going to take you apart, Libby!”

“I told you, any time, any place, fucker!”

The counsellor interrupted again. “If the matter between you two cannot be resolved through diplomacy, then there are provisions for a formal duel. It cannot be fatal, it can only be without weapons.” The counsellor hesitated, then continued. “Given the…nature of the dispute between you, you can also choose to resolve this situation by using the womanly weapons of your bodies.”

Latischa and Libby immediately understood what the counsellor was saying. They shared vicious grins of mutual hate and pure lust.

“That’s fine by me!” Libby snarled. “I’m more than happy to meet this cunt twat to twat and tit to tit! I need to remind her who is the top cunt!”

“Yes,” Latischa agreed. “A fuckfight is the best. It will give me a chance to finally put this cuntlicker in her place!”

“You lick my cunt, Latischa!” Libby snarled.

“Goddamn you, you blonde slut!” Latischa snapped.

The counsellor continued. “If both parties agree, there can be a duel tomorrow morning, at first light, in the center of the gathering place. All the people will have a chance to watch and judge. When the duel is done, the matter that has caused the conflict must be considered resolved. Is that satisfactory to everyone?”

“Yes, I agree,” Latischa said. “Tomorrow morning, I’m going to fuck your brains out, you assfucker!”

“I’ll turn your filthy snatch into raw meat, you slutty bitch!” Libby shot back.

Latischa and her people left immediately after that. The chief of the Ubabo was disappointed that Libby turned out to be an enemy of the warrior queen Latischa but, like many of the other villagers, he was excited by the prospect of watching the tribe’s golden goddess take on the beautiful Latischa in a sexual contest. Like all those who had not witnessed Latischa’s battle against Mananda, he felt he had missed something truly special. Maybe Libby fighting Latischa would also be another legendary struggle. And if Libby actually won, it would bring great renown to the Ubabo tribe.

Libby was not afraid of the impending duel. She was increasingly excited. The brief battle she and Latischa had just fought had been violent, but also incredibly erotic. The feel of the ebony queen’s exquisite body straining, rubbing and grinding against her own had been exhilarating and insanely sexually stimulating. The weight and thickness of their massive tits crushing each other, of their rock hard nipples scraping and abrading, had been intoxicating. Rolling on the floor, slamming their naked genitals into each other, had been delicious. She thought she might have felt the hint of Latischa’s hard clit when their pussies collided.

Libby had enjoyed her sex with Umma-Nar for the past two years, but she was a woman with an incredibly powerful libido and she now realized that she had not really satisfied her sexual hunger in that whole time. Now that her body had felt the weight and heat of Latischa’s luscious body, its erotic needs had been fully reawakened.

“Are you worried?” Umma-Nar asked Libby. His concern for her was touching.

“No, my love,” the blonde Amazon smiled to her mate. “I have beaten that bitch before. I know I can do it again.”

That night, Libby fucked Umma-Nar’s brains out. She was hornier than she had been in ages, more aroused, more sexually excited. The prospect of locking up naked bodies with Latischa on the next day filled her with apprehension but also burning lust. She was going to break that bitch. She was going to fuck the warrior queen senseless. She was going to give Latischa so much pleasure that the whore would pass out. Then, she would wake the cunt up and make her suck Libby’s clit under the blonde came all over her face – just like in their last battle.

“Fuck you, Latischa,” Libby murmured beneath her breath. “Fuck you to hell!”

In her own tent, Latischa fucked three different men at the same time, in an effort to relieve some of the infuriating lust coursing through her veins. It was not enough. Even after she was covered in cum and all three men were passed out beside and on top of her, her pussy continued to ache and pulse. Her nipples were like rocks. She needed to destroy Libby and she needed to do it in a way that would make clear to the blonde whore which of them was the better woman, in every way.

“I’m going to fuck you to death, you cunt,” Latischa whispered in the dark, her angry, lustful feelings swirling in her mind until she passed into a deep sleep.

The next morning, Libby, Umma-Nar and representatives from the Ubabo, including the chief, met Latischa and her entourage in the center of the encampment. A large area was cordoned off in the middle of the open space, marked by posts set at intervals of two meters to form a square. Both women were amused to see that water had been added to the makeshift arena, making it into a shallow mudpit. Anonda explained that the mud was used to make the ground softer and provide some cushioning to the combatants, but Libby and Latischa both realized it would make it harder to hold each other and brace their bodies. Still, there was nothing they could do about that now.

A large crowd from all the tribes had gathered to witness the proceedings. All of them knew the story of Latischa’s epic fuckfight with Mananda. Many, like the Ubabo chief, were hoping they would see something equally memorable today.

Libby and Latischa glared at each other. Both women were completely nude and absolutely magnificent. If one was the physical superior of the other, it was by a miniscule amount and impossible to discern with the naked eye. Their massive tits seemed equally huge, firm and perfectly shaped. Their bellies were toned and creased with muscle. Their back muscles were ridged and alluring. Their powerful asses were round and smooth and flowed into beautifully carved, thick thighs and sculpted calves. The women’s mahogany skin and tawny tan were powerful complements. Their difference was in their hair, where Libby’s long, thick blonde hair hung down to between her shoulder blades while Latischa’s tightly wound black curls bunched up around her head.

“We keep fucking until one of us can’t go on or surrenders. Agreed?” Latischa snapped. She was not going to lose out to “first to cum” again.

“Agreed,” Libby purred. “We keep going until one of us can’t get up.” She smiled viciously. “And, of course, the loser eats the winner.”

“Agreed,” Latischa said. “Come here and let’s get started, fucker. This won’t take long.”

The beautiful, voluptuous women stepped into the muddy arena. The muck only went up to the tops of their toes, but it would soon be churned into a frothing mess as they thrashed and struggled. The women wasted no time. They met in the center of the square, hands on their hips.

The rivals stopped when their swollen nipples were only a hair’s breadth away from touching. They stared deeply into each other’s eyes. They saw the intense desire, the raw hatred, reflected back. Libby slipped her hands onto Latischa’s muscular hips, tracing the smooth, taut flesh. Latischa rested her arms on Libby’s shoulders, her hands linked behind the back of the blonde’s head.

“I can’t tell you how glad I am that you survived that crash, Libby,” Latischa purred. “It’s given me this chance to fuck your brains out and I’m not going to stop until your cunt is a piece of raw meat.”

“I’m glad you survived too,” Libby whispered, “so I can finally fuck your clit off and make you understand once and for all which of us is the better woman.”

The women closed the final space between their ravishing bodies. Thick, pulsing nipples met and fused, nipple to nipple. The women moaned and gasped as the intense pleasure surged. Latischa shifted her grip, slipping her arms under Libby’s armpits and wrapping them around Libby’s upper back. Libby tightened her grip on Latischa’s lower back. The women pulled the other in, their naked bodies slapping as firm flesh came together. Heavy tits mated, thick titmeat squashing and rippling between their chests, compressing into four unyielding, quivering masses of dense, throbbing flesh. Their rock-hard nipples stabbed directly into each other and pushed back into their packed tits until their areola eclipsed. Their taut, muscled bellies slapped tight, their bare thighs rubbed hotly. Already, in the humid heat, the women’s incredible bodies began to grow slick with sweat. The battling Amazons writhed, rubbing their lush bodies as hard as they could. They pressed nose to nose, forehead to forehead, as they resumed their vicious fuckwar after more than two years.

Libby and Latischa moaned, grunted and groaned as their bare feet churned up the muddy arena. They turned around and around as their naked bodies struggled, flesh to flesh, tits to tits, bellies to bellies. The ground was too slick for them to stay upright for long and the women soon slipped and plunged down into the muck, their arms wrapped around each other.

“Fuck you, fuck you, Libby,” Latischa groaned as she rolled their thrashing bodies.

“God, you cunt, you fucking cunt,” Libby panted as she continued the roll.

The naked, writhing women rolled from one end of the muddy ring to the other, covering themselves in muck. Their powerful bodies became even more difficult to hold onto as their skin was coated with the slippery wet dirt. They strained to pin down the other so they could bring their cunt to bear and fuck their enemy into submission but, instead, they slipped and slid all over each other. Their engorged nipples flicked constantly, hard little swords crossing and contending within their slippery titmeat.

Slapping and grunting, the struggling women finally broke apart. Panting, their massive tits heaving with their exertion, on their knees in the mud, Libby and Latischa glared at each other hatefully from a meter apart.

“Goddamn you, you dirty fuck!” Libby panted. She was enraged but also incredibly aroused. She wasn’t sure if she was more angry about over her inability to lock cunts with Latischa or her hatred of the bitch.

“Fuck you, Libby!” Latischa snarled. Still on her knees, she began moving towards the blonde whore. Libby eagerly met her rival. The women’s lush bodies slammed together. Once more, they wrapped their arms around each other, grabbed the other’s hair, one of the few parts of their bodies each woman could securely hold, and resumed grinding and wrestling, tit to tit and belly to belly. Now that they were on their knees, the women were more stable and not as likely to fall.

Grunting and moaning, the naked Amazons rocked back and forth, whispering curses and hate in mud-caked ears. Their tits crushed and squeezed muddy water and muck out from between their voluptuous bodies. They slapped and scratched at slick, wet backs and asses.

“You whore, you filthy fucking whore, I’m going to make you cream all over me, you dirty fuck,” Libby moaned. She bit and sucked at Latischa’s neck, despite the muddy water coating the other women’s naked flesh.

“You fucking cunt,” Latischa replied, nipping back, then driving a finger up into Libby’s tight, hot asshole. Libby groaned and twisted, then returned the intimate violation, forcing Latischa to groan and buck in response as she tightened her butt around the intruding digit.

Latischa pulled her finger out of Libby’s ass and brought her hand to the front of Libby’s body. She cupped the blonde’s hot, naked pudenda. Eagerly, she viciously plunged three fingers into Libby’s tight, wet twat. Libby groaned in agony from the exquisite pleasure, then immediately reciprocated.

Tit to tit, one arm wrapped around the other woman’s neck, panting into each other’s anguished faces, the women finger-fucked feverishly, each determined to bring the other off first. The wet, sucking sound of fingers pumping in and out of sopping wet twats filled the air around the pit. The women thrust and rubbed at each other, grinding tits, exchanging bites, doing all they could to stimulate and push their enemy over the orgasmic edge. The gathered crowd watched with bated breath, wondering which of the two incredible Amazons would be the first to succumb to the intense pleasure the women were beating into each other.

The finger-fuck went on and on, the women torturing their rival’s clit with exquisite sensations, stroking and teasing their labia, probing hot and pulsing g-spots deep in their vaginal canals. The women’s luscious, wide-spread thighs quivered as the intensity of the feelings continued to build.

“Goddamn you, Goddamn you, you fucking whore…,” Libby gasped.

“You cunteating slut! You fucking cunt!” Latischa groaned, her body trembling with barely-contained pleasure.

Their groans and cries became louder and more desperate, their bodies quivered with more and more tension. It was clear that both fuckfighters were very close to an orgasmic explosion. Libby and Latischa whimpered and sobbed, tears streaming down their faces, leaving streaks in the mud, as they strained to hold back the unbearable tidal wave of erotic power filling their bodies.

In a final attack, Libby knifed all five fingers of her hand into Latischa’s steaming twat and shoved her arm in up to her wrist. Instantly, the tight vaginal muscle locked around her intruding limb like a hot, wet vise, a powerful suction immediately sealing Latischa’s cunt lips around the blonde’s wrist, her internal muscles squeezing Libby’s hand.

Latischa shrieked pitiably at the incredible violation. The pleasure was overwhelming. It was like having a massive cock shoved up her fuckhole. She reacted instantly, immediately driving all the fingers of her hand up into Libby’s tight, hot twat.

“Oh God!!” Libby screamed, her insides vibrating with tension.

At the same time, the battling women clenched their hands into fists and began to pump, fisting their rival’s cunt with wild abandon. Screaming into the other’s angry, anguished face, the women locked mouths, their cries cut off by their twisting tongues. Moments later, the battling women came simultaneously, their powerful cunts clamping hard then releasing in mutual gushers of cum.

“OH YOU FUCKING WHORE!!” Latischa shrieked, her body shuddering in ecstasy.

“FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUUUUU!!” Libby howled as she came like a firehose, her undersexed body tapping into some of the deep sexual tension she did not know was stored inside of her core.

The women cried and screamed, leaning into each other hard, supporting their spasming bodies, tits mashed, heads on the other’s shoulder, as their bodies trembled through several orgasms. Finally, the pleasure abated and they pulled their hands out of the other woman’s aching twat and pushed each other away.

“Fuck, oh fuck,” Libby gasped. She sat back on her beautiful ass in the mud, panting hard. Her insides felt like jelly. She had not cum that hard in ages, in years. The intense release made her feel weak and, for the very first time, she began to doubt her ability to win this battle. She realized that she had much more pent up sexual energy than Latischa. In some circumstances, that could work to her advantage, but her body was no longer accustomed to handling so much power and pleasure.

Latischa leaned back on her elbows, also panting hard, but she did not seem quite as spent. With a malicious grin, she braced her hands and pushed herself up. At the same time, she spread her legs and presented her red, hot cunt to Libby.

“Ready for another round, fucker?” the ebony queen taunted, “Or do you want to surrender and eat my pussy right now?”

“Fuck you, slut,” Libby snarled. She gathered herself and assumed a position mirroring Latischa’s, her hands behind her body, trying to find solid purchase in the muck. She spread her thighs. “I’m ready to fuck your brains out, Latischa.”

“Then let’s fuck, you dirty cunt,” Latischa snapped. She moved forward, legs spread wide, and aimed her hungry pink twat directly at Libby’s waiting fuckmeat. Libby moved into position, ready and eager to take on this challenger. The women’s thick, fat genitals crushed hard, uniting with a wet, hot slap of meat to meat. They grunted and moaned as they braced their bodies with their hands, digging their fingers into the wet earth, and thrust as hard as they could. The pressure spread and opened their hungry cunts like ravenous flowers. Pink labia sucked and fused, a vaginal vacuum formed between their wet twats and locked their fuckholes into one. At the crest of their genitals, distended clits extended and met head to head. Their rock-hard fuck fingers crushed and jousted, sending explosions of overheated electricity racing through their jerking bodies.

“FUCK, OH FUCK!!” Latischa howled as her clit met Libby’s fuck horn, as their pudenda sucked and sealed, joining their steaming bodies in an unbreakable bond.

“ARRRRGGGHHHH!!” Libby screamed, throwing back her head and clenching her teeth hard, her gorgeous face a mask of agony as she fought to hold back the wave building inside.

The women’s grip on the muddy ground was tenuous as their voluptuous bodies jerked and thrust, wriggling and thrashing as they tried to outfuck each other, to force more pleasure on their rival than they could take. They leaned back on their elbows to provide support as their hips and asses worked in a hard rhythm, grinding and grinding, driving their pussies together. Their massive tits jiggled and jolted, spraying sweat and muddy water. Their bellies flexed and rippled as their abdomens fought, working their torsos in this all-out fuckfight.

“Unnnnggghhh!”

“Arrrrrnnnnnggghh!!”

“God, you cunt, you dirty cunt….!”

“Filthy fucking whore, cuntlicking slut!”

The women were scissored tight, their cunts grinding and thrusting, their bodies undulating and quivering with tension. Supporting themselves with one hand, they reached for each other’s jiggling tits and squeezed and kneaded the thick, meaty glands, twisting nipples. Libby and Latischa gripped each other, hand to hand, intertwined their fingers, and squeezed, giving each other leverage to continue grinding.

Libby broke the grip and reached for Latischa’s thigh, grasping the muscled brown limb, hoping for more leverage with which to fuck her foe. However, the voluptuous chieftain’s thigh was too slick and she felt her grip slip.

Latischa immediately saw the opening. Placing both of her hands behind her, sinking her fingers into the muck and anchoring herself as best as she could, Latischa thrust hard with her hips.

Libby found the one hand supporting her body was not enough. With a cry, she fell into the thickening mud, flat on her back. Instantly, Latischa lurched forward and pushed Libby even further into the mud, and quickly mounted her suddenly supine enemy.

“God, you bitch!” Libby cursed, but she knew she was at a critical disadvantage.

“Shut up, whore!” Latischa hissed. She could not help herself. She lashed out, slapping Libby’s gorgeous face hard, whipping the blonde’s head around into the muck. Libby cried out with the sudden pain, but it only added to the intensity of the pleasure as Latischa grabbed Libby’s right leg and lifted it to her shoulder, holding the muscled limb between her bulging,
    bouncing tits. The warrior queen scissored Libby viciously, sliding her aching cunt into the fork of Libby’s lush legs. The women gasped as their fuckholes slapped together and instantly locked once more, sealing and sucking tight. Latischa’s swollen clit slid deep into Libby’s fuckslit. Latisha arched her back, thrusting, knifing her clit up Libby’s gash until the women’s throbbing clits collided with scintillating pleasure.

“Mmmmmmnnnnnn!,” Latischa moaned, her pussy on fire with delicious sensations.

“Fucking God!!,” Libby gasped.

Latischa churned and thrust with her hips, driving her clit relentlessly against its counterpart on Libby’s thrashing body. The blonde was unable to brace herself to thrust back as her hands kept slipping in the mud. She reached up to grip Latischa’s bouncing tits, squeezing and mauling the meaty glands. Latischa reached down to slap and squeeze one of Libby’s tits in retaliation, but then she switched tactics and used her hands to pull Libby’s hands away from her tits and interlace their fingers instead. This mutual grip provided Libby with an anchor and she began thrusting up into Latischa’s grinding cunt a bit more effectively. However, she was still at an insurmountable disadvantage.

Latischa fucked Libby mercilessly, pounding and grinding cunts with the blonde, ramming her clit relentlessly into Libby’s opposing fuck horn. The women’s moans, gasps and cries grew louder and more frantic. Libby bucked desperately, then gave up trying to hold back the tremendous orgasm building in her core.

“Ah, Ah, AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!,” Libby screamed as she came, her pussy erupting like a fountain. She pumped hot cum up into Latischa’s vaginal canal, infusing the dominant woman with her ejaculate. Libby whipped her head from side to side as the overwhelming pleasure rippled through her body.

“Yes, yes, you dirty little whore, cum for me, cum for me you fuck!,” Latischa groaned. She threw her head back, a rapturous smile on her face as she enjoyed the feeling of Libby cumming into her dominant pussy. Her expression changed as she felt her own massive orgasm building and building, demanding release. Screaming with pleasure, Latischa ejaculated hard, injecting her discharge into Libby’s cunt. Her legs weakened as the tension flowed out of her body and she fell onto her back in the mud, still locked genital to genital with Libby.
    For a time, the two women lay panting and gasping on the mucky ground, their perfect bodies streaked with mud and sweat, their pussies interlocked. Their tits heaved as they caught their breath. The crowd watched raptly, totally engrossed in the primal erotic spectacle of two magnificent women fucking each other senseless to settle a matter of pride and mutual hate. On the sidelines, some observers were discreetly placing bets on different aspects of the battle.

Libby pushed herself up to look at Latischa down their bodies. Latischa rose on her elbows to return the glare. The warrior queen smiled with malice.

“That’s first blood to me, Libby,” Latischa grinned.

“Fuck you, Latischa,” Libby growled. “You got lucky. I’m going to fuck your cunt off by the time this is through.”

“Suit yourself, bitch,” Latischa snarled. She sat and pulled her juicy cunt away from Libby’s body. Their twats separated with a satisfying sucking sound. Creamy cum linked the women’s bare genitals and dripped to the muddy ground.

Libby got to her hands and knees. Her body was vibrating, the sexual power and pleasure that Latischa had unleashed in her somewhat disorienting, but she was determined to keep fighting. She could tell she was out of practice at handling extreme pleasure but she was still confident that she could manage Latischa. She crawled towards the warrior queen, her hands and knees sinking into the muck, her bronzed body streaked with dirt.

Latischa approached Libby on her hands and knees too. The women pushed up until they were face to face, nose to nose, their massive, meaty tits hanging from their chests like fleshy fruit.

“Ready for round three fucker?” Latischa murmured, rubbing her nose into Libby’s nose.

“More than ready, cunt,” Libby hissed.

The women began to circle each other on their hands and knees, stalking each other like cats, following the other’s perfect, pear-shaped ass. They glared hatefully. Then, as if hearing a secret signal, they leaped at the same time, furiously grappling, wrapping arms around torsos and fighting to control each other. Their thrashing bodies soon ended up with each other staring into the pussy of the other and the inevitable followed. Libby wrapped her arms around Latischa’s hips and fixed her mouth to the queen’s steaming, fragrant cunt. She sucked and licked like a starving animal, devouring Latischa’s pussy.

Latischa ate Libby alive, licking and probing, running her tongue along the blonde’s labia, penetrating Libby’s open twat, sucking and slobbering all over the woman’s delicious labia and her swollen, throbbing clit.

Their powerful, slick thighs locked around the other woman’s head, Libby and Latischa rolled around in the mud pit, stirring up the muck, making themselves even more filthy as they ate each other voraciously. The spectators were awed by the savagery and passion of the women’s mutual attacks. Libby succeeded in getting Latischa to cum first. The dark-haired woman bucked and screamed then ejaculated hard into the blonde’s face. Less than a minute later, it was Libby’s turn to scream in ecstasy as she came hard into Latischa’s face. Both women swallowed back as much of their enemy’s ejaculate as they could, claiming the emissions as their own.

The women kept rolling around and around in the pit, refusing to stop eating each other. Finally, after two more shared orgasms, they rolled apart.

Panting, snarling with hate, the fuckfighters regarded each other from across the muck. Mudwrestling each other for sexual supremacy was something neither of them preferred. The uncertainty of the environment required them to change tactics. The women’s bodies were vibrating with sexual power. The more they forced orgasms out of each other the more sensitive their bodies became, the more intense each subsequent climax. They understood that their battle would be decided by which of them could endure the most sexual pleasure.

“Enough, you dirty fuck,” Latischa snarled. “No more fucking around. Let’s settle this cunt to cunt and clit to clit until one of us gives out.”

“Fine by me, you slutty bitch,” Libby cursed. “Let’s see who’s cunt can take more!”

The women sat on their asses and slid towards each other in the muddy pit. They scissored and, grunting with effort, plastered their red, hot cunts together. Latischa and Libby moaned in unison. No matter how much they hated each other, they could not deny the incredible pleasure their voluptuous bodies gave to each other. This sexual struggle would be determined by which of them could give and take more.

Libby grasped Latischa’s muscular leg, held it between her massive tits, and lay back in the mud. Latischa did the same, gripping one of Libby’s legs. The women fit together like two interlocked clothespins. Their steaming genitals slotted, hot fuck lips mashing and fusing, creating a tight, wet arena in which their engorged clits could meet and battle. They sucked hard with their vaginas, drawing each other in, sealing a meaty fuck join between their burning nether lips.

Libby lay on her back, Latischa on her side, both holding the other’s luscious leg between her tits. They bucked with their hips, grinding and grinding clit to clit, penetrating each other deeper and deeper, fucking harder and harder. Their powerful, voluptuous bodies writhed sinuously, moving like a pair of intertwined snakes. They used the other woman’s leg as leverage and to anchor themselves in the slick mud as they fought womanhood to womanhood.

“Goddamn fucking whore,” Latischa moaned. “Filthy fucking slut…”

“Fucking slutty bitch,” Libby grunted. “Cunteating whore…”

The women’s undulating bodies grew slick with sweat and mud, but they kept pumping, thrusting, riding each other mercilessly. The first orgasm was devastatingly powerful and came on the women simultaneously. As they ejaculated into each other over and over, Latischa and Libby screamed and moaned, thrashing their heads from side to side as the erotic sensations overwhelmed their bodies. They rested only for a minute before resuming their fuckwar. The women understood this was a battle of attrition.

The women had already been fuckfighting for most of the morning. As the sun rose higher and higher in the sky, their undulating bodies rippled and writhed in the mud, gleaming where rivulets of sweat washed away the mud. They pulled orgasm after orgasm out of the other woman, each explosion of pleasure just a bit more intense than the one before. Slowly, agonizingly, Libby and Latischa fucked the other up the pleasure curve, grinding at each other relentlessly.

“Unnnnggghhhh!!”

“Arrggggghhhh!!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!”

“Mmmmmnnnnn!!”

“You bitch, you fucking, fucking BITCH!!”

“Cunt! Oh God, you filthy fucking CUNT!!”

On and on they fucked, writhing and grinding, screaming and moaning, cursing and bucking until, finally, it was too much.

“FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK!!” Libby shrieked, as her body convulsed in a final, devastating, multi-orgasmic climax.

“ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!,” Latischa screamed, her hips jerking uncontrollably as waves of erotic ecstasy coursed through her luscious body.

The women lay still, sobbing and gasping, their bodies cunt-locked but seemingly drained of almost all power.

As she hovered on the edge of unconsciousness, one devastating orgasm away from passing out from sheer pleasure, Libby prayed that she could at least force a tie out of Latischa’s ravishing body.

Slowly, agonizingly, Latischa disengaged her cunt from Libby’s streaming twat, separating their bodies. Libby felt this through the haze of her own pleasure. Her whole body was vibrating with sexual energy. Latischa got on her hands and knees and crawled back to Libby’s supine body. The blonde stared at her through half-closed eyes. Libby seemed unable to move.

Groaning, Latischa mounted Libby. The women cried out in shared pleasure as their exquisitely sensitive bodies eclipsed, heavy tits squashing, hot bellies slapping. Latischa pried Libby’s thighs wider apart and positioned her dripping snatch directly over the blonde’s aching twat. Latischa slid her cunt onto Libby’s cunt, their twats lips incredibly slick and hot, and began fucking her opponent slow and hard. Clit crushed to clit. Libby’s legs and arms wrapped instinctively around Latischa’s body and she moved her hips in time to the warrior queen’s powerful thrusts, keeping their fuck horns glued together. Libby felt herself slowly losing her mind as the pleasure built to an unbearable peak. Both women were crying, sobbing uncontrollably as their bodies passed the threshold of ecstasy. Choking on her own screams, Libby convulsed as a final, mind-blowing orgasm roared out of the core of her body. She ejaculated over and over into Latischa’s dominant pussy. Just before she passed out, she felt the delicious surge of Latischa cumming into her. The other woman’s cum burned into her, filling her vaginal canal, mixing with her own emissions. Then she passed out.

Latischa lay on top of Libby for some time, basking in the afterglow of incredible pleasure and enjoying the sense of victory. She had fucked the whore’s brains out, just as she had hoped. It had almost been too much for her. She had to respect the blonde cunt’s stamina and sexual power. This time, however, Latischa had proven herself the superior woman.

After a while, she rolled off of Libby. There was still one final humiliation to give to the blonde cunt and Latischa was looking forward to this.

With the whole camp looking on, Latischa got to her knees, then crawled to Libby’s head. She turned herself around then climbed onto Libby’s face. Her ass rested on the woman’s chest, her knees pinned Libby’s shoulders. Gently, she slapped Libby’s beautiful face.

Libby returned to consciousness slowly. Her eyes suddenly flashed to full awareness when she realized the Latischa was on top of her, pinning her down. Latischa savored the look of dread and intense humiliation that flashed through her enemy’s eyes as she realized what was about to happen.

“That’s right, fucker,” Latischa purred. “You lost. Now, it’s time for you to eat me. Suck me out baby, lick my clit, make me cum all over your face.”

Libby snarled but she looped her arms over Latischa’s thighs and lifted her head to the ebony queen’s succulent cunt. She licked and nibbled enticingly at Latsicha’s fuck lips, at her pink, dripping labia. She plunged her tongue deep into the queen’s fuckhole and sucked hard, pulling out mixed cum. Her tongue teased and stroked the woman’s hard clit. She bit at the fuck horn, driving Latischa wild with the intense sensations.

Latischa threw back her head, gripped her own tits and squeezed them hard. She screamed in bliss as she ejaculated over and over into Libby’s gorgeous face, almost drowning her fuck rival in copious amounts of cum. Her nipples squirted in concert.

Latischa fell to the muddy ground, stunned by pleasure, panting hard, as she basked in the fullness of her victory.

Libby pushed herself up on one elbow and used her other arm to rub some of the cum off her face. It still dripped from her nose and forehead and coated her hair. The blonde woman glared in rage and hate.

Latischa smiled smugly at her beaten foe.

“Now you know who is queen, you dirty little fuck,” she gloated.

“Goddamn you, whore,” Libby snarled. But she could not deny the truth. She had never felt more humiliated and enraged in her life.

“I swear to God,” she thought to herself. “I’m going to make this cunt pay, no matter how long it takes.”

For today, however, she was second best, and she had to live with the consequences.

To be continued:
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Always nice to see a mud wrestling story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast