Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: New Story: Libby in the Lost World: Latischa vs. Libby

Here is Chapter 3 of the story! Not any sexfighting but a lot of sex! Chapter 4 should be up pretty soon.

JB

Libby in the Lost World, Part III: Libby Makes a Deal:

Libby kneeled and completely immersed herself in the slow-moving water of the creek. She held her breath as she let the clear water flow over her bronzed skin. She stood up abruptly, the depth of the creek now coming to nearly the top of her thighs, and whipped her head back, sending an arc of water spraying across the pond. Her voluptuous tits jerked and bounced with the sudden movement. She cupped her treasured glands and rubbed them with her hands, cleaning off the sweat and grime of the past day. She used some of the silt at the bottom of the pond as an abrasive to help scrub herself clean.

Sighing, the blonde beauty waded back to the edge of the pond and sat down on a protruding, table-flat boulder. She let the sun caress her tanned skin and dry her naked body as she contemplated what to do next.

After she had lost the fight to Latischa, her tribe had gathered around her and taken her back to their campsite. Most of the men and women supported her and Umma-Nar was gentle and solicitous. He knew how much her pride was wounded by her decisive defeat. Perhaps he also had an inkling that Libby was out of practice because she had been largely restricting her bed partners to him. However, the chief of the Ubabo was not as forgiving. Libby had lost a major fight in front of the entire confederation. She was clearly an enemy of the grouping’s powerful war queen. If she had won, the Ubabo would have been exalted by their peers. Now that she had lost, however, the chief feared that her disgrace and weakness would come to be associated with the tribe. He spoke to the other Ubabo leaders. Umma-Nar pleaded on Libby’s behalf, but his word did not have the weight that it might have had because he was so clearly in love with her. In the end, the Ubabo asked Libby to leave. She was quickly ejected from the compound into the rough jungle beyond.

Being thrown out of the Ubabo tribe had been an unexpected and cruel blow. She had many friends in the tribe and, while she had not loved Umma-Nar, she did bear the man a great deal of affection. More, the Ubabo had given her place and a sense of security in a dangerous and savage world. Now, all of that was gone. Though she understood this was not directly Latischa’s fault, she still blamed the Amazon woman and hated Latischa more than ever.

Libby lay back on the hot rock, stretching her nude, magnificent body to the sun, and contemplated what had happened. She had lost because she was not ready for the level of sexual pleasure Latischa was able to give her. She had realized some time ago that something in this Lost World stoked the deepest, most primal of her animal instincts and appetites. Latischa had embraced that fully. The diseased cunt probably let herself get fucked raw by a train of men and women every night (in fact, Libby was not far off the truth in believing this). Libby had failed to indulge her sexual appetites out of sense of insecurity, out of the fear of being thrown out of the tribe if she could not count on the loyalty of Umma-Nar. Now, she had lost her tribe anyway and lost a battle to her hated rival. The truth was that she was out of practice at being a slut and it had cost her dearly in the most important slut-fight of her life.

The blonde goddess sat up on the rock and considered what to do next. Once the chief had declared her expulsion from the Ubabo, she was forced to leave the encampment with no more than what she was holding and wearing, which was nothing. She knew that she had the survival skills to keep herself alive and healthy for some time, but she was not a loner and her chances of survival in this savage jungle were greatly increased if she could ally herself with another tribe or even find a few companions. She put these thoughts aside. Her first order of business was to make herself a weapon.

Libby followed the trickle of water that fed the pond to the river that was a tributary of a much larger river that led to the sea. She found some sharp-edged rocks and set about fashioning a knife. That night, she climbed a tree and assembled a rough lean-to for protection. In the darkness of the night, she heard the drums and noises of the assembly. She could see the lights of the fires glowing into the night sky. She went to sleep angry and depressed, raging at Latischa, who was no doubt celebrating her victory.

“I swear to god, you fucker,” Libby promised, “I am going to make you pay for this. I’m going to go to your village, fuck your brains out, and become queen. This is just beginning.”

Filled with the need for revenge and seething with rage and humiliation, the blonde beauty fell into a deep sleep. The next morning, she awoke to the sounds of people moving beneath her tree. She recognized the column of nearly 200 people as one of the tribes that made up the confederation. The meeting had come to an end and now the member tribes were leaving to return to their own territories. Libby was glad that the procession below were not the Ubabo. That would have been even more sad and humiliating. She remained silent and no one noticed her in the thick foliage over their heads. She sighed. The passing procession reminded her, yet again, of the family and protection she had lost.

Over the next several days, Libby familiarized herself with her surroundings. She knew that all of the territory she was traveling was claimed, in some loose way, by some member tribe of the confederation. But the territories were vast and she was certain she would be able to carve out some area that she could live in, relatively undisturbed. This was her second-best option. She still wanted to re-join a tribal group, but everyone now knew who she was, knew of her defeat by Latischa, and knew she had been ejected from her tribe. Her plan to take on Latischa and steal the woman’s crown began to look like more than just a scheme for revenge. It might also be the only way she could regain her place in some kind of society.

A week after her defeat and exile, Libby was walking near a river, traveling to a deep pond she had found off the river that was a bountiful source of fish. She was completely nude and carrying a spear that she had fashioned herself. She was traveling along the edge of the river when, out of the corner of her eye, she detected a rapid movement. Her jungle-honed instincts saved her. She threw herself back and just dodged an attack from a massive crocodilian creature that had been lying in wait for prey on the edge of the stream.
    The massive dinosaur snarled in frustration and wheeled around, making another lunge for Libby.

“Fuck you!” the woman screamed as she ran as fast as she could away from the water. She was lucky she had avoided injury and she hoped that the monster would not follow her into the forest. However, the creature was unwilling to give up relatively slow-moving meat. It plunged after her, crashing through the underbrush. Libby knew she could not outrun the beast. She ran for the nearest sturdy tree, one the animal would not be able to climb or easily push over. She spotted a massive mango tree and clambered up its trunk. She hauled herself up to the highest branches and looked down.

The frustrated creature roared its rage from the base of the tree. Its claws scarred the bark and the entire plant trembled but the tree was far too large and deeply rooted for the beast to knock down. The dinosaur roared and gnashed its teeth. After a few minutes, it retreated into the forest.

Libby waited. She knew that many predators were smart enough to set traps and it was possible this creature was just waiting for her to grow impatient. After about 30 minutes, she decided it was unlikely the monster was still around. Carefully, she dropped to the ground, still holding her spear.

She had traveled about five meters away from the mango tree when she heard a crashing in the forest. Too late, she realized the crocodilian dinosaur had, indeed, been waiting for her. With a snarl, it dashed out of the woods, between Libby and the tree, cutting off her escape route.

“Fuck me!” Libby screamed as she raced deeper into the woods. Finding another tree was not hard but the creature was too close on her heels. She did not have the time to jump to safety. Desperately, she turned to face the monster with her spear. If she could wound it or even delay it, that might be enough time for her to regain the safety of the treetops.
    Libby planted her bare feet and snarled and screamed at the top of her lungs, hoping to startle the onrushing crocodilian. The beast slowed down but it did not retreat. Instead, it began to stalk towards her, careful but inexorable, more terrifying with every step.

“You Goddamn fucking piece of shit!!” Libby screeched, brandishing her spear. Her own rage and frustration over the recent bad turn in her life came boiling out. She had lost her home, lost her stability, been sexually defeated by her hated rival, and now she was about to end up in the belly of a monster, the kind of creature she had been so successful in avoiding until now. The past week had really been the absolute worst of her life and her life was about to end! She was determined to go down fighting.

Just then, two massively muscular men dropped out of the treetops. One was bronzed, with long, dark hair and a tiny loincloth his only clothing. The other was black with short, cropped hair. He was also wearing only a loincloth but holding a thick-shafted spear with a heavy rock head. The other man was carrying a long, sharp knife.

The men landed on top of the dinosaur and immediately began stabbing. Their powerful muscles put a force behind their thrusts that Libby could never have matched. As she watched, the terrifying beast was reduced, in mere seconds, to a bloody mess. Its roars of rage and intimidation became cries of anguish and pain. It was dead inside of a minute.

The two men panted, their nearly naked bodies glistening with sweat and sheened with blood. Libby stood nearby, her bulging chest heaving as the adrenaline that had rushed through her body slowly dissipated. Finally, when all was quiet and it was clear the monster was dead, she slowly, tentatively approached the jungle men.

“Uh…thanks very much,” Libby said in the Ubabo dialect. The men nodded, but Libby was not sure they really understood. It occurred to her that they might know English, given their proximity to Latischa’s village. “Thanks very much,” Libby repeated in English.

The men nodded more firmly. “You are welcome,” the darker man said, his accent uncertain but his English clear.

Libby smiled enthusiastically. “I was sure I was dead. My name is Libby. If I can do anything to thank you, please let me know.”

Libby already had an idea of what she could do for these two men. They were both incredible hunks of manhood, their knotted muscles were very attractive, and she could see that both of them were swinging huge cocks under their inadequate loincloths. To Libby, the sudden surge of lust that hit her was welcome and delightful. Being so close to death had given her a tremendous desire to fuck. She was no longer holding back; she was allowing herself to fully accept and indulge the hot, voracious appetites of the jungle world that she had resisted for so long. She imagined what it would feel like to have one or both of the men’s fully aroused shafts driving into her hot, tight cunt and she felt her twat getting very, very wet. Her nipples tightened. She willed herself not to show her arousal too obviously.

“I am Fannar,” said the black warrior. “This is my brother in arms, Rumon.” The bronzed man nodded and grunted. “His English is not as good as mine, but he is not as stupid as he seems.” Fannar said this jokingly as Rumon shot him a look.

“My English is fine,” the dark-haired man snapped. “I just don’t have much need to use it.”

The men walked away from the mangled dinosaur and towards the river. Libby followed closely, intent on keeping the protection they provided. She realized that these warriors provided the potential to greatly improve her chances of survival in the Lost World, so long as they could work out some mutually advantageous relationship. Other ideas were circulating in her head as well. If she could learn to fight as well as they did, if she could fully master her physical power, she could use that against Latischa the next time she battled the whore.
    The two men stripped off their loin cloths and immersed themselves in the water.

“Do you live near here?” Libby asked. She admired their nude bodies and paid special attention to the massive tools swinging between their legs. She licked her lips in anticipation and smiled as she felt her tits swell with blood and heat. Her pussy felt deliciously damp and hot.

The blood and sweat covering the jungle men flowed away in the river, leaving their powerful, naked bodies gleaming in the morning sun.

“Yes,” Rumon replied. “We live just a short distance from here, in a cave that we have made our home. But we travel the jungle widely. We are the protectors of the jungle and we go where we are needed.”

“We heard your shouts,” Fannar continued, “but we were looking for this very beast. It attacked and killed a number of people from a nearby tribe over the past few weeks. It developed a taste for human flesh.”

Libby nodded. The men returned to the river bank and stood before her. Their eyes roamed over Libby’s fantastic body. The blonde woman smiled as she felt the mutual heat and desire growing between all of them.

“I want to thank both of you for saving my life,” Libby purred, a knowing smile on her gorgeous face. “I have an idea of how I could do that.”

“We have an idea, too,” Fannar smiled. “My friend and I are in disagreement as to which of us has the bigger cock. I say I clearly do. He is unwilling to admit the truth. We need a fair judge to make the decision.”

Libby smiled even wider. “I’d be happy to be the judge of that.”

The men stood before her, their hands on their broad hips, and proudly displayed their flaccid dicks. She could see that both massive members were beginning to put on a bit of size as the sexual tension built between the men and the woman.

Libby studied each prick closely, noting their girth and length. They were certainly longer and thicker than any cocks she had seen before. She got down on her knees before the two men.
    “I really don’t see any clear difference. They both look the same length to me.” She reached out and took each shaft in each of her hands. Her fingers could not reach around on either member. She smiled as she felt both rapidly swelling at her touch.

“Why don’t we see how they compare when they are both fully aroused?” Libby smiled up into the men’s eyes. Fannar and Rumon grinned back, both men’s cocks rapidly growing even thicker, longer, stiffer. They went from flaccid to rock-hard in moments, their dicks standing up so hard and straight that Libby had to lean back to keep from being slapped in the face by the advancing pricks.

Libby ran her hands up and down the cocks, rubbing and caressing, using friction to help heat the sensitive skin. She kissed each shaft on its head, then began licking and teasing with her tongue, her head bobbing from prick to prick. She paused to eject copious amounts of spit on each member then used her hands to spread the saliva up and down the shafts, lubricating them and making them even hotter and slicker.

Rumon and Fannar were groaning and gasping, standing with their hands on their hips, moaning as the blonde devoured them. Libby dipped her golden head under the men’s shafts and fondled, stroked, then gently sucked each of their balls in their sacks. The men shuddered in ecstasy. She returned her attention to the heads of the shafts. She took the head of each prick into her mouth in turn, sucking hard. However, as Latischa had discovered with Rumon already, the men’s pricks were just too thick to fit into her mouth. She felt both of them growing even as she worked and she feared she would choke on one if she tried to deep throat them. She was disappointed. The art of a good blow job required that the man feel his shaft surrounded and by the heat, wetness and grip of a woman’s throat.

“Oh well,” Libby thought to herself, “I guess I’ll just have to make up for it when I take them both up my cunt.”

Libby licked and teased the length of both men’s pricks, her extraordinary sexual skills coming fully into play. She slathered the shafts with spit. However, working two massive cocks at the same time was proving a challenge even for her. She was running out of spit. Fortunately, she was getting more and more excited at the prospect of being penetrated to the very core of her being by each of these monster cocks. Her cunt was dripping juice onto the jungle floor, making the inside of her sleek thighs wet.

Libby leaned back from the men’s enormous dicks and looked at them both critically. “Hm. Well, I still don’t see any difference,” she declared with false seriousness. “I think the only thing we can do is see how well they work when they’re put to the test. Who wants to shove his prick up my cunt first?”

Fannar and Rumon looked at each other and smiled. “We have done this before,” Fannar replied. “We used to have a woman friend who lived with us and she would take both of us at the same time. If you’re willing to try, that’s the best way to go.”

Libby’s head spun. She understood immediately what the man was suggesting. She looked at the massive pricks facing her and hesitated. Each seemed to be as thick as a tree trunk. As it was, she was not sure she would be able to fully take one of those enormous pricks all the way up her vaginal canal. To take another one in her ass at the same time seemed nearly suicidal. But, according to these men, another woman had achieved the task with regularity. Libby felt her competitive juices flowing along with her erotic juices. The full sensual power of the jungle was working on her. Her libido was hotter than ever.

“How big was your friend?” Libby asked, wondering if this miraculous woman was a giant.

“She was the same size as you,” Rumon offered. “Her body was as beautiful as yours and she was a fuck machine.” His eyes glinted with excitement and fond memories. Libby decided she could not lose out to a memory.

“Alright, baby, get down on your back,” she said to Rumon. She turned to Fannar. “You can come up my ass once your friend is balls-deep.” Fannar nodded with excitement. He stroked his cock in anticipation.

Rumon lay on his back on the grass, his massive shaft rising like a pillar. Libby placed her feet on either side of the man’s hips and squatted over his jutting prick. Her body was throbbing with heat. She had not been this sexually excited by the prospect of being penetrated by a man in the entire time she had been in the Lost World – and maybe ever in her life. Her thick lipped, bare twat hovered over Rumon’s cock head, near enough that he could feel the enticing heat radiating off the voluptuous woman’s genitals. Drops of cunt juice dripped down onto his cock, lubricating the head. Libby smiled down at Rumon and gripped his shaft. She lowered herself a bit more and pressed her fat, slick pussy lips onto the massive knob. Then she squeezed her cunt and a gush of pussy juice flowed out over Rumon’s monstrous manhood, lubricating his shaft almost halfway down to its root.

Libby smiled. “Here we go, baby.” She reached down and gripped Rumon’s powerful chest, bracing her body as she pushed down with her hips onto his shaft. Rumon reached up and grabbed her muscled hips, pulling her down. Libby gasped as the massive round head pressed firmly into her yielding cunt. Her pussy lips opened and expanded, stretching to mold around the tip of the meaty shaft. Libby moaned in exquisite pleasure as her fuck hole stretched wide enough to completely fit the prick’s head. She pushed down and cried out in joy as the thickest part of the cock penetrated her twat and thrust the first few inches into her juiced up fuckhole. Libby slid Rumon’s meat spear deeper and deeper into her hot, soaking vaginal canal. She was practically gushing with lubrication, her incredible body somehow sensing the need and providing the juices necessary to ease the man’s enormous prick into its meaty, succulent sheath.

“Oh my God,” Libby gasped, her face breaking into a rapturous smile. She threw back her head and moaned in ecstasy as she impaled herself deeper and deeper on the massive shaft. It filled her to the brim and, as her cunt expanded, stretched to its limits as she drew the cock further into her body, the delicious pain added even more to the overwhelming pleasure. She had never been penetrated by something so big and so far in her life and the erotic sensations were overpowering. Her engorged clit slid down the man’s shaft as her cunt devoured his cock, grating and burning with pleasure every inch of the way.

Two thirds of the way down, Libby got stuck, just as Latischa had when the other woman had first been penetrated by the jungle man. Rumon’s prick was as deep inside of Libby as her cunt seemed able to handle. She refused to be stopped; she was determined to have Rumon balls-deep inside of her. Grunting, she grabbed Rumon’s shoulders, braced herself, and pushed her hips harder. Inch by inch, she fully impaled herself on his monstrous prick, driving him all the way in. She gasped and cried out as she felt the shaft spread and penetrate her right into the core of her womanhood. Rumon’s pubic bush tickled the slick, bare lips of Libby’s cunt, then crunched as her vagina finally closed the distance to Rumon’s groin. His entire massive shaft was now inserted all the way in. Libby’s cunt rested on his balls.

Libby was sweating profusely, grunting with the strain, as the final penetration filled her to the brim. She shook with pleasure and moaned desperately, a powerful orgasm already pounding at her throbbing clit. Rumon filled his hands with as much of her massive tits as he could and squeezed and kneaded the dense, hot flesh, flicking her rock-hard nipples. Libby threw back her head and cried out in sexual joy. She ran her hands through her thick hair then, placing her hands on Rumon’s chest, began working his shaft with her deep vaginal muscles, massaging, squeezing and rippling the sensitive, rock-hard cock.

Rumon moaned and writhed beneath Libby, his hips jerking. Libby lifted herself up on his cock, pulling out about a third of the way, before driving her body back onto the man, spearing herself on his shaft again. Libby rolled her hips, working Rumon’s throbbing prick with her deep internal vaginal muscles, grinding and grinding, as he squeezed and kneaded her taut titflesh. The rutting pair cried out in shared pleasure, gasping and grunting as they fucked hard.

Fannar let the pair get into the rhythm of a good, hard fuck, before he decided to get involved. He came up behind Libby and sat on his jungle brother’s legs. Rumon had released Libby’s tits and gripped her flexing hips instead so he could guide her jerking thrusts. Fannar reached around Libby’s bucking body and grasped her bouncing tits, squeezing the pebbled nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

“I’m going to go up your ass, Libby,” Fannar murmured into Libby’s ear.

Libby turned her sweaty face to the powerful man at her back and smiled. She kissed and licked him, panting like a horse as she fucked Rumon with all her strength.

“Do it, baby,” the woman moaned. “Fuck my ass! Fuck me hard!” Libby was almost delirious with pleasure, struggling to hold in the orgasm trembling in her clit and slowly filling her undulating body with heat.

Fannar pushed Libby forward so that she was belly to belly with Rumon. Libby’s tits squashed onto the bronzed man’s chest and she drove her tongue into Rumon’s eager mouth, sharing spit and hot breath. Rumon grabbed her head, pushing her face and mouth more deeply into his.

Fannar ran his hands over the contours of Libby’s wide hips and smooth ass and shoved a thumb up her tight, puckered asshole, readying the juicy hole for his pulsing prick. His member was huge, every bit as big as Rumon’s massive shaft, and he was going to try to fit it into a much tighter bodily orifice. If Libby had not been crazed with pleasure and lust, she might have reconsidered her offer.

Fannar placed his thick dick up against Libby’s wet asshole and began to push powerfully but slowly, driving himself into the woman’s thrashing body. His massive shaft’s head spread the hole, his incredible strength an inexorable force powering his prick into the tight, hot opening. Underneath him, her body already wracked by pleasure, Libby grunted into Rumon’s mouth as she felt her ass spread and open, as Fannar’s monstrous meat spear stabbed into her lush body.

“God, oh FUCK!!” Libby screamed, breaking the kiss with Rumon. The agony was exquisite, a surge of intense sensation that somehow became amazingly pleasurable as her ass opened and Fannar’s meaty shaft sank deeper and deeper into her. Libby felt stuffed and spread beyond endurance, the two shafts filling her orifices too much to bear. Yet, somehow, her body wanted more, her libido was enflamed in a way she had not experienced before.

With a final thrust, Fannar sheathed his entire prick inside of Libby’s ass. The blonde woman groaned in a combination of agony and pure ecstasy as she felt the two shafts moving and thrusting into her deepest womanly core. She worked both dicks with her internal muscles, massaging Rumon’s cock with her rippling vaginal control, squeezing and teasing Fannar’s dick with contractions in her ass and colon.

The men moved inside of her, both of them feeling the ripples of the other man’s prick as they thrust and ground. Rumon sucked at Libby’s tits and nipples, which pressed into his face. Fannar pulled Libby’s head around and shoved his tongue into her mouth, a kiss she happily and lustily returned. Sweat poured from all three bodies as the women and two men fucked and fucked, the men riding Libby like a horse, Libby doing her utmost to milk the cocks inside of her as dry as she could.

Grunting, moaning, panting, their bodies thrusting and writhing in a sensuous rhythm, the fucking went on and on until, finally, the men could not take anymore. Their cocks throbbed and ached with heat, the tension in their groins was unbearable, they just could not hold out. Rumon went off first, crying out with a strangled moan as his prick erupted, releasing a gusher of cum deep inside Libby’s womb. The blonde woman squeezed his shaft hard, cutting off the ejaculation, sending a surge of electricity through his body. She squeezed and released several times, prolonging Rumon’s orgasm, leaving him gasping with pleasure when she finally let him go. Libby groaned in bliss as the man’s molten cum filled her insides.

Moments later, Fannar cried out and erupted in ejaculation, filling Libby’s ass with cum. She used the same technique on him, prolonging his cumming, until he gasped in exhausted pleasure.

When Rumon went off inside of her, Libby almost let herself go. The pleasure was intense and she hovered on the edge of a devastating orgasm. She held out just long enough to feel Fannar’s warm cum filling her ass, dripping down her inner thighs as the ejaculate overflowed. She finally had enough. Crying out, moaning deep in her throat, she let the incredible ecstasy of her orgasm wash over her in waves of growing pleasure.

“Oh, Fucking God, YEEESSSSSS!!” Libby shrieked as she came and came, her vaginal ejaculate bubbling over Rumon’s lower torso.

Libby collapsed onto Rumon’s chest, and Fannar collapsed onto her. For a time, the three lay together, their panting breath mixing, their hearts beating together, their limbs tangled up. Libby was the hot, cum-soaked meat in a messy, sweaty sex sandwich and she loved it.

After several minutes, Fannar pulled his massive prick out of Libby’s ass. A surge of ejaculate trickled out and slicked the woman’s inner thighs and splattered onto Rumon’s legs. Moaning, Libby lifted herself off of Rumon’s still-hard cock. She slid herself off of the enormous shaft and rolled onto her back, between the two spent men. The three lovers lay quietly together for a moment.

“I still can’t tell which of you is bigger,” Libby finally said, with a mischievous grin. She rolled towards Fannar and then, to his amazement, crawled on top of his body. She lowered her head and began to stroke and lick at his still-engorged member. “I think we should try this again, but with your positions reversed. It will give me more information to make my decision.”

Fannar’s prick surged back to full size and hardness. On the ground beside them, Rumon’s dick similarly swelled and hardened. Libby smiled as she stood over Fannar then slowly lowered her distended, red pussy down onto his throbbing cock. She slid all the way down his shaft, her inner vaginal walls once again expanding to accommodate a shaft the equal of the one it had just devoured, her cunt lubricated by the copious amounts of cum Rumon had ejaculated into her. As her cunt swallowed Fannar’s prick, Libby moaned deep in her throat and closed her eyes in bliss. The huge dick felt every bit as delicious as Rumon’s cock. She felt Rumon mounting her from behind and his rough hands reaching around her body to grip and knead her heavy tits. His massive cock poked at her cum-dripping asshole. With a grunt, he thrust powerfully and penetrated her ass, then shoved hard, driving all the way into her core.

Libby moaned in bliss, then smiled even wider. After a horrible week, her luck was finally beginning to turn.

To be continued:
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Hot !! VERY HOT !!

Lot of "goodies" in this prequel. It is very well written, the plot is great, same goes for the building fighting and erotic tension between the two women, to start with. As I have written many times, I do believe that a very good writer of erotic stories has to be very good while writing the NON erotic scenes as well. You are not simply very good at this, you are a master JB.
    As for the erotic scenes, you increased the trash talk while the two women fight. That's hot. All the rest details of the erotic scenes also. HOT, chilly hot !!

But I really wonder something, please enlighten me. I read your replies to our messages... How comes and you can have so many plots, so many prequels, new stories, sequels, in your mind ?
    OK, more or less, all the writers have in mind some ideas for new stories, prequels, sequels... But none of us has this as much as you !!
    You read what your readers say to get ideas, you are also inspired by stories other readers have written, you are busy with all the details of your stories, to find ways to join them, to write more about a popular character of them...
    You are unique in all these JB. If you ask me, this is your best characteristic. A remarkable mind, an erotic stories generator !! Of a high quality I can easily add !!
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; September 23rd, 2023 at 03:37 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Hot !! VERY HOT !!

Lot of "goodies" in this prequel. It is very well written, the plot is great, same goes for the building fighting and erotic tension between the two women, to start with. As I have written many times, I do believe that a very good writer of erotic stories has to be very good while writing the NON erotic scenes as well. You are not simply very good at this, you are a master JB.
    As for the erotic scenes, you increased the trash talk while the two women fight. That's hot. All the rest details of the erotic scenes also. HOT, chilly hot !!

But I really wonder something, please enlighten me. I read your replies to our messages... How comes and you can have so many plots, so many prequels, new stories, sequels, in your mind ?
    OK, more or less, all the writers have in mind some ideas for new stories, prequels, sequels... But none of us has this as much as you !!
    You read what your readers say to get ideas, you are also inspired by stories other readers have written, you are busy with all the details of your stories, to find ways to join them, to write more about a popular character of them...
    You are unique in all these JB. If you ask me, this is your best characteristic. A remarkable mind, an erotic stories generator !! Of a high quality I can easily add !!

Hi Giannis,

Thanks for the praise, though I should emphasize that my last two stories are highly inspired by the actual events depicted in both of the comics that serve as the inspiration. The "Neverwhere" stories are directly based on Richard Corben's "Den" stories, which involve characters named Den, Kath, Kil and Muuta. The original story does feature Den having an affair with Muuta, but Muuta never competes with Kath in the way my story describes, so they are quite different in that sense. But some of the scenes are directly taken (with modifications) from the source material.

This is even truer with the Libby/Latischa story that I am currently working on. The original "Lost World" stories come from Penthouse Comix. The confrontation between Libby and Latischa happens in those stories, as does the mudfight between Latischa and Libby. Admittedly, these are not sexfights and I have added a lot. Similarly, Libby's encounter with the two men is very similar to what actually happens in the story. In that case, Libby actually does take both men at once. The next chapter in the story will be mostly my original stuff.

Having clarified that, I am certainly inspired by what I read and by other people's work. Most of the scenarios that I develop are, I think, fairly typical or can be found elsewhere. I actually don't think I am that original but I do have the determination to turn various scenarios into full-fledged stories.

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Oh damn, multiple hung men in a JB story??
    That's so exciting!!
    I hope we get to see some extended conflict between Fannar and Rummon. It might be the only way to settle who has the better cock is to pit them directly against each other, head to head

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elza View Post
    Oh damn, multiple hung men in a JB story??
    That's so exciting!!
    I hope we get to see some extended conflict between Fannar and Rummon. It might be the only way to settle who has the better cock is to pit them directly against each other, head to head

Hi Elza,

I'm afraid I don't do gay porn, but you are welcome to use your imagination. I suspect that Rumon and Fannar find other wasy to occupy themselves when the ladies are not around.

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Here is Chapter 4 of the story. There should be one, maybe two more chapters to go -but I'm really only planning on one and an epilogue at this stage. Unfortunately, I have not started Chapter 5 yet so I don't know when it will be up. Hopefully, within the next week or two. After that, I will finish "Brianna vs. Selena" and then I'll be almost caught up!

I am working on a sequel to "Queens of Antiquity" with Ragnar0k and I want to get that to him as soon as I can. I am also looking at writing a kind of sequel to "Of Swords and Sex" by AnubisX, but that will be on the back burner for a while. I am working on another piece called "Dancing Queens" that is partly inspired by another Corrina Sexton story (as was "Of Swords and Sex") but that is in the very preliminary stages.

Anyway, enough teasers. Here is Chapter 4 of "Libby in the Lost World".

JB

Libby in the Lost World, Part IV: A New Rival

Libby moved into the jungle warriors’ well-appointed cave. She provided them with domestic support. Most of her responsibilities came in the form of fucking each or both of the men blind, anytime and anywhere, and she took to her new position (and every variety of positions) with great enthusiasm. Now that she had decided to stop restraining herself, Libby found that the natural influences of the Lost World pumped her sexual drive up to insane levels. She was willing to try anything with her new paramours and they were eager to test the limits of her sexual inventiveness and luscious body.

In exchange for providing the men with her sexual and domestic services, besides having her erotic needs satisfied, Libby struck a bargain that required them to train her in the ways of the forest and the warrior. She was determined to get another rematch with Latischa and she wanted to ensure that she would face the warrior queen as the most powerful woman she could be, both physically and sexually.

Despite the pounding that her body took from Rumon and Fannar, Libby became even more physically and sexually powerful. She learned how to use weapons and how to track animals. She learned how to effectively hunt and fish and how to read the signs and omens of the jungle. All in all, her life was very satisfying. Being ejected from the Ubabo people still hurt but she began to see that painful experience had opened the door to her achieving her revenge against Latischa.

After nearly six months of relative domestic bliss, the rough spots readily smoothed over with copious amounts of athletic and relentless fucking, early signs of the men taking her for granted began to appear. One time, Libby was sucking Rumon’s cock as Fannar fucked her from behind. They had done this, or a variation of it, many times and both men were always grateful and satisfied after. This day, however, their sexual encounter had started while the men were playing a game of cards and Libby was enraged to discover that they continued to play even as she serviced both of them, using her sculpted back as a table. The training that she had been receiving from them also began to slack off. Angry conversations dealt with some of this but Libby began to feel that it might soon be time for her to move on. She did not really want to do so. She craved stability in her life and she had found it with the jungle men. Even so, she wondered if she had learned all that she could from them. Fannar told her as much and Libby began to fear that the domesticity she had found with her lovers was causing her to put off her rematch with Latischa. Usually, a hard, night-long bout of fucking with both men silenced any of her concerns. She had no doubt that Fannar and Rumon wanted her to stay. The pleasure she brought them with her body, and that they brought her with theirs, could not be denied, but she was beginning to feel that she was losing some of her drive.

One hot jungle night, an unexpected visitor turned up at the mouth of the cave. Inside the cave, Libby and the two men were engaged in their usual night time pleasures. Libby was on her back, resting on a thick, fur-covered rug on the cave floor. Her thighs gripped Fannar’s hips and her cunt was filled with the man’s enormous prick as he pumped her like a piston. Libby’s mouth was sucking on Rumon’s balls, her hands gripping, rubbing and stimulating his cock as it loomed over her face. Rumon reached down to knead and massage Libby’s bouncing tits. Fannar held her bucking hips as he fucked her mercilessly. The grunts, moans and gasps of the threesome as they shared erotic delight filled the air.

The rutting group were so engrossed in their small orgy that none of them noticed the voluptuous and beautiful woman standing in the cave opening watching them fuck. The woman was tall, her striking red hair hanging in waves half-way down her sculpted back. She was completely naked except for a jade necklace that hung between her collarbones. She gripped a spear loosely. She was well-muscled but also voluptuous, her strong form shaped by spectacular curves. Her broad hip was cocked nonchalantly as she watched the fuckfest, but her heavy, thick tits and their tight, long nipples showed her arousal. Her beautiful face wore an amused grin but her blue eyes shone with a combination of lust and anger.

Fannar cried out as he finally erupted in a powerful orgasm. His body went rigid as he ejaculated like a fire hose, joyfully emptying his load into Libby’s rippling body. Libby’s thighs tightened around her lover’s hips as she bucked wildly, screaming out in ecstasy, as a delicious orgasm detonated inside of her. Her grip on Rumon’s prick intensified and the bronzed jungle man let out an animal cry as he released jets of cum onto Libby’s sweat-drenched tits and belly. Even in her passion, Libby managed to lock her mouth around the head of his cock and took most of the hot cum down her throat.

“Mmmmmm,” the blonde moaned as her body twisted in orgasmic release. It was in moments like these that Libby truly loved her life.

Fannar collapsed forward onto Libby’s body, crushing her massive tits with his muscular chest, slapping flat belly to belly. Rumon, who had been kneeling at the woman’s head, fell off to the side of the other two, his rigid prick dripping cum. Libby gratefully wrapped her body around Fannar and sighed in contentment. The cave quieted for a moment, the pants and gasps of the spent lovers the only sounds.

The redheaded woman decided to make her presence known. Leaning her spear against the wall of the cave mouth, she began to clap slowly. “Wonderful!” the woman exclaimed sardonically. “I’m very impressed by all of you!”

“What?” Libby gasped, startled by the woman’s voice.

“Sonya!” Fannar exclaimed. With a grunt, he pulled his massive shaft out of Libby’s wet cunt, releasing a gush of cum as his prick withdrew from its juicy sheath. Libby grunted in disappointment. She relished the feel of the men’s cocks inside of her.

“Sonya!” Rumon echoed, getting to his feet. His cock dripped spent semen as he rose.

The nude men converged on the naked woman, who greeted them with open arms. Rumon reached her first and wrapped his arms around the redhead, crushing her massive tits to his glistening chest. He grabbed her rounded, powerful ass and slapped the taut muscle playfully. Fannar reached them a moment later. He also wrapped his arms around Sonya from behind, slipping his arms around her narrow waist, pressing his still hard dick into her ass. Sonya turned her head and shared a long, lustful kiss with Fannar, whose hands roamed up her taut, muscular belly to her tits, which were compressed against Rumon’s weight, and squeezed them familiarly.

Libby got to her feet, immediately feeling threatened by the presence of this gorgeous redheaded woman. Sonya’s beauty and body easily rivaled Libby’s and it was clear that she was a past lover of the two men. For a moment, Libby wondered if the three reunited partners were going to start fucking each other right in front of her. She could see that Rumon and Fannar were both well-equipped to penetrate the redhead at that moment as their pricks regained their full erections.

After exchanging a few passionate kisses and caresses, however, Sonya extricated herself from the men, pushing them away. “Not now, you two animals,” she said teasingly. “Why don’t you introduce me to your new friend?”

Sonya walked towards Libby. Her words were mild and friendly, but Libby could sense what was underneath, a sense of competition, of rivalry, of possessiveness. She could tell that this woman regarded the two men as belonging to her and she did not like Libby’s intrusion on her territory. Libby felt exactly the same way. As far as she was concerned, Rumon and Fannar were her mates. This redheaded bitch, no matter if she had a history with them, could not simply intrude on Libby’s territory and expect to resume her relationship with the men where she had left off. Not without a fight.

“I’m Sonya, little girl,” the redheaded beauty purred. “What is your name?” Sonya’s blue eyes flashed with spite.

“I’m Libby,” Libby replied cooly. Her blue eyes met the redhead’s blue with matching hostility. “And I haven’t been a ‘little girl’ in a long time.”

“Really?” Sonya stepped right up to Libby. “Well, I’m sorry to hurt your feelings, Libby. Let me make it up to you.”

Sonya reached out and wrapped her one arm around Libby’s neck and the other around the blonde’s lower back. She pulled Libby to her. The women’s voluptuous, nude bodies aligned perfectly. The redhead’s thick nipples met Libby’s equally thick shafts, head to head. Libby gasped a bit at the sudden sensual contact, but she did not back down an inch. Instead, she pushed in, her nipples and Sonya’s nipples driving each other back into their taut titflesh, compressing their equally huge, thick glands until they bulged out on the sides. Sonya thrust her muscular belly forward. Her tight abdomen slapped to Libby’s equally taut belly. The women’s navels lined up perfectly and sucked at each other as they rippled their muscles. The cum on Libby’s tits and belly smeared on Sonya’s matching flesh. Their muscular thighs pushed tight and the women felt the heat from each other’s genitals as their pubic bushes twined.

Sonya and Libby stared into the other’s blue eyes, nose to nose. Both women knew exactly what was happening between them, the shared hatred and hostility. But both were ready to play the game, at least for the moment. Their panting breath combined and they turned their heads and touched tongues. A thrill of pure erotic pleasure rippled through the luscious bodies of both beautiful women. They locked their mouths in a passionate, lustful hate kiss. Thick tongues twisted and fought in sensual delight, hot spit flowed between their mouths. Libby pulled Sonya in, increasing the tension and pressure between their slowly undulating bodies and their matched, straining tits. Each women shoved a smooth, muscled thigh into the other’s slippery pussy. The two women moaned in shared delight as their bodies struggled in erotic competition.

Sonya and Libby pulled hair and slowly twisted around each other in the open space, neither woman breaking the ferocity of the kiss, both trying to overpower the other Amazon with her sexual power and skill. Spit began to dribble down the women’s chins as it leaked from their sealed mouths, trickling into their mashed, quivering cleavage. Their grunts and moans grew louder and more aggressive, their grips on the other woman’s body stronger.

Finally, the women broke the kiss. Gasping, they rested their gorgeous faces nose to nose, forehead to forehead. Through half-open eyes, they glared at each other. Libby wanted to curse the redheaded cunt, but she understood that her hatred should not be so flagrantly revealed to the men. The redhead would use it against her if it seemed that she was the one who would not accept the other.

“Mmmmmmm,” Sonya cooed, her sweet pants washing over Libby’s face. “That’s very nice, Libby.”

“You’re not bad yourself, Sonya,” Libby purred. She knew she had to play this game with the redhead, at least for now.

Fannar stepped behind Sonya; Rumon placed his hands on Libby’s shoulders. The women could feel the men’s massive pricks pushing at their taut asses, seeking entry to their luscious bodies. Sonya licked Libby’s lips again, smiled, then pushed herself back. She reached up and turned her head, pulling Fannar’s face to hers to lock him into a seductive kiss.

“Ass or cunt, baby?” she purred at him.

“Cunt,” Fannar grunted, his lust almost rendering him unable to speak.

“We’ll get around to the ass shortly,” Sonya smiled. She got down on all fours and thrust her ass in the air and spread her legs slightly, presenting her dripping, welcoming twat to the lust-crazed man behind her.

Libby mirrored Sonya’s actions. Rumon’s hands were on her tits, squeezing and kneading. Libby leaned back into Rumon, feeling his massive prick nesting between her thick ass cheeks. She rubbed his dick up and down with her ass crack, then dropped to her knees, leaned forward, placed her hands on the ground, and elevated her ass, offering her dripping cunt to the bronzed jungle man. Rumon grabbed Libby’s hips, aimed his monstrous cock, and rammed himself balls-deep inside of her in one powerful, painful thrust.

At the same moment, Fannar penetrated Sonya to the core of her womanhood.

The women grunted in unison, grunts turning to gasps of passion as the men drew out and then thrust in again and again, becoming powerful fuck machines. As the men pounded the women’s cunts, the women’s blue eyes locked in shared antagonism. Sonya reached out a hand; Libby took it. They twined fingers, pressed palm to palm, and glared hatefully into each other’s eyes as they watched each other get fucked.

Libby understood this was a contest. She was being challenged to show Sonya that she deserved to have Fannar and Rumon, that she was the better cunt, the more worthy woman.

The women used their sexual skills on the men. Deep vaginal muscles squeezed and massaged and released the monstrous shafts driving into their cores. Rumon and Fannar moaned and gasped with the pleasure the women’s hot, wet, tight genitals gave to them. The women moved their hips and asses, doing all they could to stimulate and control the men. The game was to see which of them could fuck her man better.

The four lovers dripped with sweat, the women’s big tits swinging as the men pounded their cunts mercilessly. The grunts, gasps and cries of pleasure grew more intense. Sonya and Libby released each other’s hands but moved closer so they could be nose to nose as the fucking went on. They kissed, hot and hard, their swinging tits bouncing off each other, clapping masses of hot meat. Libby and Sonya pulled at the other’s hair as their bodies reached their peak.

The women glared into each other’s eyes as they watched each other experience a string of powerful, devastating orgasms. They screamed, gasped and panted with sexual pleasure as their bodies twisted and writhed in ecstasy. The men ejaculated again and again into the women’s succulent fuckmeat. Their convulsing pussies clamped on the men’s meat spears and squeezed them dry. It was finally too much to take. Libby and Sonya fell forward onto the soft, sandy floor. Rumon and Fannar collapsed on top of them, crushing their sweat-drenched, voluptuous bodies into the ground.

After some time, the men rolled off of the women to lie flat on their backs, their bodies pointed in opposite directions. Their chests heaved. Libby’s pussy was still hot, the aftermath of the intense pleasure delivered to her body continuing to reverberate through her erogenous zones. However, when Sonya rose to kneel, Libby matched her. The women stared at each other, both silently acknowledging that their contest was, so far, a draw. Sonya’s eyes shifted to Rumon and Libby understood. They would change partners.

Sonya crawled towards Libby. Libby moved to meet her. The naked women touched nose to nose. Sonya’s tongue lapped Libby’s lips. Libby sucked on the offered pink probe, then gave her tongue to Sonya to suck and tease. The women sank into a deep, savage hate kiss and rose up on their knees to press their torsos together, thick nippled tits crushing and quivering, solid bellies slapping flat and undulating against each other. Their powerful thighs pressed, muscle to muscle, as their bodies aligned perfectly. After a few minutes of ravenous kissing and vicious tonguing, the women separated their mouths. A string of spit connected their red lips.

“They belong to me, fucker,” Sonya whispered in Libby’s ear.

“They’re mine now, cuntlicker,” Libby replied, accompanying her whisper with a lick of Sonya’s ear.

“Not for much longer,” Sonya murmured.

“Fuck you, cunt,” Libby replied.

The women locked into another deep kiss, rubbing their bodies against each other, until they broke off. Libby crawled to Fannar; Sonya advanced on Rumon. In moments, both women were sucking the men’s dicks, preparing them for another round of fucking. In minutes, both women had the men balls-deep inside of their tight, hot asses, being reamed from behind. Libby sank her fingers into the soft earth and cried out with pleasure as Fannar’s massive prick split her in two. She moved her hips back and forth, helping him drive into her like a jackhammer. A few meters away, Rumon fucked Sonya’s ass mercilessly. The redhead rose up on her knees, pressing her back into Rumon’s front, turned her head and pulled Rumon’s face down to her shoulder so she could tongue him even as he squeezed and kneaded her massive tits.

The men exploded inside of the women’s anuses at almost the same time. They jerked their hips, ramming themselves in and letting out the last gushes of ejaculate. When they withdrew, rivulets of creamy cum trickled out of both women’s asses, smearing down towards their dripping cunts.

Libby fell forward on her stomach, then rolled over on her back. She was ready for another round. Beside her, Sonya had also collapsed. The redhead glared at Libby and then immediately imitated the blonde, rolling onto her back, ready to spread her legs.

Rumon and Fannar stroked themselves, their eyes locked on the women’s red, wet cunts and their heaving tits. In minutes, both men were as hard as rocks, ready to go again. They switched partners once more, Rumon mounting Libby, Fannar pressing his turgid prick against Sonya’s thick-lipped, red twat. With hard thrusts, the men penetrated the women all the way to their cores. Both women pulled the men down on top of them, wrapped their thighs around jerking hips, and moved with their lover. The sound of taut bellies beating like drums filled the cave as the men and women moved their hips away from each other then brought them together in powerful thrusts. The men’s grunts and groans merged with the women’s erotic moans and cries. Sweat poured from all four rutting, writhing bodies.

Libby knew that she was competing with Sonya in this contest to see which of them could keep her man going longer, giving him more pleasure. She did all she could to help Rumon prolong his delicious fucking. After being with the men for so long, she had learned to recognize all the signals of their bodies, all the signs of impending orgasms. She had developed techniques, using her deep vaginal muscles, to help squeeze off an orgasm and ways to get the men to slow down, much as a jockey would ride a horse – except it was Libby who was always being ridden.

As she controlled Rumon’s thrusts and speed, she could gauge from his grunts and moans how close he was to the edge. She could hear Fannar as well and she was not surprised to hear that Sonya was keeping the dark-haired man in check just as well as Libby was controlling Rumon. The men’s massive bodies wriggled and slapped on top of the women’s lush flesh, their muscular chests squashing the women’s enormous breasts into their chests. Their bellies rippled and undulated. Both women gripped the men’s tight, hard asses, sinking their fingers into the flexing meat, pulling them in deeper.

Finally, after more than a half hour, neither man could hold out any more. Crying out, almost screaming in pleasure, they ejaculated powerfully at almost the same moment. Libby rejoiced in the delicious feeling of Rumon’s hot cum filling her insides. She used her vaginal muscles to help him go off three, maybe four times. He shuddered in bliss as he collapsed on top of her.
    Beside Libby, Fannar dropped on top of Sonya’s voluptuous body like a bag of sand. He was completely depleted of energy. All four fuck partners panted furiously, their hearts pounding. After a few minutes, Rumon pulled out of Libby. He kissed her gently, in appreciation, then rolled over onto his back and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Beside her, Fannar seemed to have already fallen asleep, still lodged deep inside of Sonya’s tight, hot fuckhole. The redhead grunted, then carefully rolled the man’s dead weight onto his back. She sat up on Fannar’s hips, then raised herself off of his thick, hard cock. She separated from the man with a gush of cum splattering down on his bare stomach and a thick strand of ejaculate linking her pussy to his cock. Once she had freed herself, she rolled to lie beside Fannar on the floor of the cave.

After a few minutes, when it was clear from their snores that both men were completely unconscious, Libby sat up. Sonya immediately did so too. The blonde spun around on her ass to face Sonya. Libby spread her legs, presenting her cum-slimed cunt to her rival.

Sonya smiled and reciprocated the move. The women examined the other women’s beautiful genitals. They looked up. Their eyes locked. The gorgeous women smiled. Now they could spend some time focused on each other.

To be continued:
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

One of the better chapters you have recently wrote !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12