Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

New Girl: Part 3

A day had passed since Christina’s arrival to 732’s penthouse. She spent much of yesterday being shown around by her new partners before settling in with her new roommate, Vanessa. The brunette beauty wasn’t sure how she felt about losing her single pad but if she had to share with anyone, at least it was with a stunning Latina. Now, six people shared this penthouse with three beds. Jasmine and Ben, Holly and Nicole and now Vanessa and Christina. Jasmine and Ben got the master bedroom and a king-sized bed whereas the other two beds were queens. Regardless, all three of them were perfect for cuddling up as well as much more. Christina was expecting Vanessa to pounce on her given that they shared a bed but surprisingly that did not happen. She spent much of her time at her desk going over reports and paperwork. Christina found herself getting restless as she just sat on her bed and watched Vanessa do her work.

“How much paperwork do you have?” Christina asked in a complaining tone.

“If you’re so bored, go out and find something else to do.” Vanessa said.

“Or someone to do.” Christina said deviously. “Like maybe Ben.”

“If you’re tired of living, sure.” Vanessa joked. “For now, I could use some quiet. This work will help keep scumbags off the streets. Now, if you don’t mind…”

“You sure know how to make a chica feel welcome, fearless leader.” Christina said sarcastically as she got up and left the room, still in her tight, skimpy pajamas.

What kind of trouble could she get up to on her own, she wondered. She explored her new home, which so far was a huge improvement from the house the police gave her after the Rubia and Morena bust. She kind of missed her waterbed that she fought Tamara on but still. She wandered just past Jasmine and Ben’s room, which was left just slightly open and heard them talking. Being the nosy person that she was, she couldn’t help but listen in.

“Are you sure about this, babe?” Ben asked. “I know it’s our anniversary but still.”

“Yes.” Jasmine answered. “Our lives have been crazy over the past year. I want something that normal couples do. We live in the penthouse of a five star hotel. I want a romantic dinner. Just the two of us. Then we get a suite all to ourselves.”

“Well, if that’s what you want.” Ben said.

“You get to watch me fuck the other guys almost every day. Don’t look so disappointed.” Jasmine teased.

“I’m not.” Ben said firmly. “If it’ll make you happy, then I’m happy.”

“Good.” Jasmine said. “And we can always do what you want next year.”

“I look forward to it.” Ben said. “Hope the others don’t wreck the place tomorrow while we’re gone.”

“They’re not children, hun…Most of the time.” Jasmine said.

Christina rolled her eyes at that remark but she was certainly interested in this. Suddenly, she heard her phone ding as she got a text, nearly making her heart buried deep inside her bountiful cleavage nearly skip a beat. She got a text.

“Shit!” She muttered underneath her breath.

“You hear something?” Ben asked.

“Just the sound of your own endless desire for me.” Jasmine joked.

Christina sighed out of relief and snuck away before looking at the text she received. It was from Holly.

“Come to the gym ASAP.”

It was then that she remembered what Holly and Nicole told her yesterday about her “initiation”. She became excited, already to the point of her nips starting to harden. She hoped it wouldn’t just be them all holding her down and fucking her. She wanted to test their carnal skills just as much as she was sure they wanted to test hers. The gym was on the ground floor of the hotel and would be declared off limits to guests when the girls wanted to use it for…recreational purposes. So, she snuck away before Jasmine and Ben caught her and into the elevator, going down to the ground floor, her perverted little heart racing.

Her elevator soon stopped at the ground floor and she made her way to the gym. She knew her way around the hotel as she and her hermanas in Las Brujas had stayed here on cartel business before. She opened the door to the gym and it was completely pitch black. She quickly ditched her clothes and tossed them next to the door, knowing she would not need them for now. She groped around to find any sort of light switch and she did, flipping it on, only to find her two younger teammates stark naked and standing next to each other, each holding something behind her back and both having huge, devious grins on their faces. Christina rolled her eyes.

“So, this is that “initiation” you putas had in mind, eh?” Christina asked, walking into the room, feeling the matted floor on her feet. “Two on one to try and intimidate the new girl?”

“Yes and no.” Holly said.

“Hm?” Christina asked.

Holly and Nicole slowly approached her. Nicole walked directly towards Christina but Holly walked around her and towards her from behind. They kept going until they both sandwiched the mocha-skinned spitfire from the front and back.

“Uhh…” Christina moaned as Holly pressed her G-cups into the opposing pair as she felt the redhead poke her own G-cups into her back, feeling her nipples being tickled by Christina’s long, raven locks.

Nicole poked her head around from behind to see. All three of their faces were mere inches apart. Christina wasn’t sure how much longer she could contain herself.

“What do you mean “yes and no”?” Christina asked.

“We’re talking about a tag team match.” Nicole answered. “We know you put up a decent fight against the boss, at least from what you’ve told us. We believe you but we need to get an absolute feel for that ourselves.”

“By ganging up on me?” Christina asked. “Don’t you need two teams for a tag team match?”

“Not necessarily.” Holly said. “There will be times when we may get ganged up on ourselves. You saw it happen to all four of us back at the warehouse. We need to prepare ourselves for that.”

“But we also want to give you some amount of a chance.” Nicole added. “Hol and I will switch out after every orgasm, no matter who cums, even if it’s a mutual one. You will have to adapt to the change as every opponent is different but it’s preferable to both of us fucking you at the same time.”

“I figure you owe me that much.” Christina teased. “I did save your sweet, gringa asses from becoming Malvada’s fuckdolls.”

“Oh, shut up.” Holly said with a giggle.

The three nymphos brought their faces together and began kissing lovingly and passionately, as they did when Christina was first brought onto the team. They kept this up for a while until Christina broke it off.

“Easy.” She said. “Save it for the match, you sluts.”

“Oh, I think Chrissy’s scared of us.” Nicole teased.

“In your dreams.” Christina said. “The only woman a Bruja is afraid of is La Malvada herself.”

Suddenly, Holly and Nicole both revealed that they were each holding a bottle of oil behind their backs.

“We don’t wanna get friction burns from these mats after all.” Holly said.

“Like we needed that excuse.” Christina said.

“We were all gonna oil each other one at a time but since we’re like this…” Nicole said.

The blonde and redhead suddenly started squirting their bottles all over their new partner.

“Ah!” Christina shrieked. “You little whores!”

The three quickly wrestled each other to the matted ground, giggling and fighting for the oil bottles to soak each other with. They groped and pawed at each other to spread the substance everywhere they could. Eventually, all three busty beauties were completely coated in the stuff from head to toe. At that point, they stopped wrestling, wanting to conserve their energy for the match ahead. They got up and stood apart from each other in a triangle pattern.

“Okay.” Holly said. “We’ll be nice to the new girl and let you pick who you want to start the match against first.”

Christina pondered it for a moment before coming to a decision.

“Alright.” She said. “I choose Nikki. We got into that whole mess because of her for the most part, so I’d say she’s earned a good cunt thrashing.”

“I’m never gonna hear the end of that from any of you, am I?” Nicole asked rhetorically. “But fine. Bring it on.”

Holly took a step back to give the two soon-to-be opponents some room. Without any sort of signal to begin, Christina and Nicole charged into each other and began wrestling again. Holly watched with enthrallment as the two beautiful, oily bodies grappled each other. Wet, oil-drenched hair flying. Christina eventually ended up on top, pinning her redheaded opponent to the matted floor and using her legs to spread Nicole’s legs nice and wide before bringing her pussy down on top of hers.

“Ahhhh…” Nicole moaned as she was slowly but strongly tribbed.

“Already I pin your cunt with my own.” Christina teased. “Between this and how you two did against La Rubia and La Morena, I’m surprised you two even got on this team.”

Holly glared at her.

“At least we actually got to fight them instead of getting caught and chained up just like that.” Nicole argued.

Christina then silenced her with her mouth. They kissed intensely but Nicole could easily tell that Christina was not yet using her tongue’s full capabilities against her. She was saving that as she did during her fight with Tamara. Still, Nicole kissed back appropriately as Christina flexed her pelvis right and left, grinding into her more and more.

“Mmmm…” Nicole moaned as she felt the Latina’s brown nipples penetrate deep into her own pink areola.

She reached behind Christina’s head and pulled hard on her raven locks, breaking the kiss.

“Ugh!” Christina grunted. “Puta!”

She wasted no time in reciprocating the hair pull. Nicole tried to slip out of the submissive position she was in but her rival held firm. Holly crawled to a position where she could get a better view. The horny blonde got a nice eyeful of their asses and could see Christina’s pussy on top of Nicole’s. She wanted nothing more than to shove her tongue right in between both of them but resisted the urge. Christina’s dark, oil damp hair curtained their faces as she continued tonguing Nicole down. Both of their clits came out from their fleshy hoods only to immediately collide together inside of their joined labia.

“Fuck!” Christina cursed, breaking the kiss as Nicole moaned loudly.

The redhead struggled to try and turn this around but it was no use and she soon began to feel those hypnotically familiar volts of pleasure signaling an oncoming climax. Christina could tell that she was close too and pressed her advantage. She lifted her fine Mestizo ass up before slamming her twat down hard on top of Nicole’s.

“Ohhh!!” Nicole groaned. “You fucking bitch!”

“Is that seriously all you’ve got, red?” Christina asked. “I know the night is young but I was expecting more than this.”

“Go fuck yourself!” Nicole shot back.

“Why would I do that when I can fuck you instead?” Christina asked teasingly.

She resumed her technique, lifting up and then slamming down. Over and over again, each time making Nicole cry out like the bitch in heat that she was. She repeated this about five more times until Nicole simply could not stand any more of it.

“Noooooo!!!” Nicole shrieked dramatically as she came, soaking Christina’s brown pussy and filling it up with her girl mess.

Christina enjoyed the brief moment of ecstasy as Nicole came inside of her before she pulled away, leaving her opponent panting like a dog. Holly knew it would be her turn next and started getting ready by the zealous Christina was already way ahead of her. Before she could even react, the feist Mexicana was all over her. Christina pounced on Holly, grappling all over her.

“Agh!” Holly shrieked in shock.

“You’re too slow, blondie!” Christina mocked.

She grabbed hold of Holly’s lower body and pulled it up towards her, leaving her upper body still on the matted floor. This was similar to what Tamara did to her in their match but Christina had slightly different plans. With Holly’s pussy right in front of her face, Christina used her arms to hold her helpless opponent’s body against hers before sealing her upper lips over the blonde’s lower lips and ramming all of her long, talented tongue inside of Holly’s vaginal chasm.

“Ohhhhhhhh!!” Holly cried. “You goddamn whore! Fuuuuccccckkkk!!”

Nicole looked on in equal parts horror and amazement. Neither she nor Holly were expecting Christina to unleash her secret weapon so early on. Christina herself was perfectly aware of that and took advantage of it. Holly’s face blushed a bright red as she felt the snake-like oral appendage violate her to her feminine core. She wrapped her legs around the back of Christina’s head to keep herself balanced while the Latina turned her gaze upward and looked her dead in the eye as she tongue fucked her. Nicole finally caught her breath as she watched this painful but hypnotically erotic display. She wanted nothing more than to jump in and have Holly hold Christina down while she ate her out in revenge and then switch. She was starting to regret this tag team match concept but there wasn’t anything she could do about it now.

Holly wasn’t sure whether she was in heaven or hell. She saw Christina’s cold-blooded eyes stare directly into her soul. Eyes that more or less told her “I own you and her and this entire room.” Christina had her right where she wanted her. Both Holly and Nicole realized that they had underestimated her and were fools to do so. She was in Las Brujas after all. Fighting and winning are as crucial as food and water to them. This was only the first round, however and the two younger girls would not repeat the same mistake. Still, for the moment, Holly was stuck between a rock and a hard place and for now, Nicole could do nothing but watch. All three nymphos now began to wonder how Christina would actually do in a two-on-one match. Holly soon began to feel her orgasm coming on and braced herself.

“Agh! Ugh! Fuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!” Holly yelped as she came.

Christina swallowed much of it but she was also splashed a little, washing away a small amount of the oil on her shining, caramel colored body. Christina grinned into Holly’s lower lips and finally let go of the blonde, letting her fall to the matted floor, huffing and puffing. She then immediately turned her attention towards Nicole, whose heart practically stopped as she saw the predatory look in Christina’s gaze. She felt like a wildebeest being stalked by a lioness. Nicole shook it off and regained her own competitive instinct. She stood up, ready and willing for round two.

“Okay, Chrissy.” Nicole said. “If you want a sexfight…I’ll give you a goddamn sex war!”

Christina grinned and used her finger to give Nicole the “come here” signal. She was more than happy to oblige. The two nymphos charged into each other and once again scuffled into the ground. The sounds of moaning and grunting filled the room as Holly watched the intoxicating display of oily hair and legs flying all over the place. After much struggling, this time Nicole ended up on top and was ready for some payback. Using her hands, she forced her Mexican opponent’s legs open, revealing her ripe, brown pussy before the redhead immediately sealed her own cunt lips into them.

“Ohh!” Christina moaned. “Alright, fire crotch, let’s see what you can do!”

Nicole brought Christina’s legs to rest on her shoulders and used them as leverage to help slam her pussy against her rival’s. She secured the Latina’s soft, supple legs towards her with the hook of her arms, so that she could also reach down with her hands and roughly squeeze and fondle her caramel G-cups.

“Ugh!” Christina grunted. “You like to get handsy, do you? Good because so do I!”

“You won’t get the chance to prove that.” Nicole mocked.

Nicole proceeded to get nice and rough with her groping, letting Christina’s tit flesh absorb her fingers while using her thumbs to press and flick against her brown nipples. This did not slow her tribbing down in the least as she would smash into her opponent and then viciously rub her lower lips against the opposing pair.

“Shit!” Christina cursed.

“Now let’s see what that famous tongue of yours has to offer!” Nicole declared.

She then lowered her face down until she was inches away from Christina’s face before sealing their lips together in a heated French kiss. Christina kissed back but tried her best to hold back the full force of her long tongue. She would only use that secret weapon of hers when she damn well pleased. Still, Nicole had her under pressure. As she tongue-fucked Christina’s mouth, she realized that her opponent was deliberately withholding her tongue’s capabilities and became annoyed. So, she squeezed her mocha tits even harder and began groping even more aggressively before pussy fucking her faster and harder. Eventually, the tongue wrestling proved too much for both of them and they had to come up for air as Nicole glared down at Christina.

“Holding out on me, are you, you little slut?!” Nicole asked angrily.

“You’ll get my full tongue when I feel you’ve earned it.” Christina teased.

“What about Hol?” Nicole asked.

“I just wanted to see her squirm.” Christina said as she turned her gaze over to the blonde, who flipped her middle finger.

“Well, then it’s time I made you squirm!” Nicole said.

She pulled her pelvis back and then forced it back forwards, slamming her cunt against Christina’s.

“Aghhh!” Christina groaned. “Do your goddamn worst!”

“Gladly!” Nicole said.

With each slam, Nicole viciously rubbed their pussy lips together as their clits came out and joined together inside of their fused labias. It was beyond heavenly. Nicole continued mauling Christina’s breasts as she fucked her over and over and over again until it soon became apparent that Christina would soon climax. She felt it approaching her at breakneck speeds and had no means of escaping. She accepted her fate, at least for now.

“Oh! Oh! Ahhhhhhh!!!” Christina shrieked as she came.

Nicole moaned out loud as she felt her opponent cum inside of her. A glorious feeling of victory for any nympho. She released Christina’s legs, letting them fall down to the matted floor. She wanted to keep going but she would follow the rules. At least for now. Holly got up to take her turn. As they crossed each other’s paths, they gave each other a quick but passionate kiss, their version of a high five used to switch out in actual wrestling matches. Christina was beside herself, bent over and hyperventilating, making her easy prey. Holly then got the idea to walk around her helpless opponent so that her shapely Latina ass was now facing in her direction.

“Payback’s a bitch.” Holly lectured. “And so are you.”

She grabbed hold of Christina’s oily raven locks as tightly as she could.

“Ugh!” Christina grunted. “You fucking gringa whore!”

Holly brought her pussy up against Christina’s from behind and proceeded to furiously and mercilessly fuck the Mestizo nympho doggy style.

“Ahhhh!!” Christina groaned.

“So, this is how you felt while you made me scream…” Holly said mockingly.

Holly held her rival still by her firm but thin waist as she dominated her. Nicole watched with euphoria as her partner fucked their mutual opponent with gusto. Christina had to stop her eyes from rolling into the back of her head as the blonde fucked her. On occasion, Holly would take one of her hands off of Christina’s waist only to give her jiggling, Mestizo ass a nice, hard spank.

“Ugh!” Christina grunted as her rear-end was smacked so hard that it bounced like a gelatin mold. “Just you wait until I get out of this!”

“By then, it will be Nikki’s turn.” Holly teased as she continued pulling her helpless opponent’s hair.

She felt her cunt dominate Christina’s in this powerful position. She felt the soft, squishy flesh of her ass press against her inner thighs.

“Woah!” Holly yelped as they both fell to the ground.

Christina had slipped on some oil that had fallen off of the battling beauties and with Holly holding onto her, they both came crashing into the matted floor. Still, Holly maintained her superior position over Christina and continued fucking her. Nicole was impressed by this as it showed that the feisty blonde had the spirit of a true sexual warrior. Christina soon began to feel her next orgasm beginning to show itself and did not even bother attempting to stop it or even slow it down.

“Ohhhhhhhh!!!!” Christina screamed. Thank God this gym was soundproofed from the inside.

She came and soaked Holly’s cunt. The blonde cooed as she felt this before her opponent’s orgasm calmed down and she got up, basking in her victory. It was at this point that Christina realized how she had gotten into this situation. It was true that Holly and Nicole had underestimated Christina but the feeling was mutual. Merely having made it into the Las Brujas organization can cause a woman to get quite the ego. Christina cursed herself for this but quickly came up with an idea for a counterattack. For now, she would sell the illusion that she was getting her pussy kicked. It would lure both of her opponents into a false sense of security and make them ripe for the picking. Still, she could not afford to be too obvious about it. She had to put some amount of effort into the fight. Holly switched out to Nicole, again signaling their tagging with a quick kiss while Christina laid on the floor, panting. Nicole walked toward her prey with an arrogant strut.

“Hey, Hol. I bet you I’ll be the one to fuck her into unconsciousness first.” Nicole proposed.

“You’re so on. Loser has to do the winner’s paperwork for a week.” Holly said.

“Deal.” Nicole agreed. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a panting Latina to fuck.”

Christina just kept huffing and puffing as she gave Nicole a fierce death glare. Practically daring her to try and make good on her word. Nicole walked directly in front of Christina and then turned herself fully around before she practically sat her pussy on top of the other nympho’s. Christina stared downwards at Nicole’s impressive ass flex as she slowly but viciously slid her cunt across that of her rival’s. Christina was very tempted to launch her surprise attack right now but something in her gut told her that a better chance would come later, so she held off for now. Still, she didn’t want her opponents getting suspicious, so she tribbed back as best she could. She knew it was a losing battle but also one that just might hand her the victory for the war.

Nicole was starting to get a bit cocky. She seemed to believe that this match was as good as won and the fact that Holly agreed to that bet of hers she just proposed showed that the blonde felt the same way. Christina planned on making them regret their overconfidence. For now, she just enjoyed the ride without giving her plan away. She fought back just enough to look like she was struggling with exhaustion and Nicole and seemingly Holly were falling for it, hook, line and sinker. This went on for sometime before Christina soon felt her next orgasm coming on. She could tell that this one would not take too much out of her, so it would be perfect.

“Ugggghhhhh!!” Christina screamed, exaggerating her reaction as she came and once again, filled up Nicole’s cunt with her fluids.

After stopping for a bit to catch her breath, Nicole got up and once again switched back to Holly with a kiss. Christina knew that this was the time to strike. It was now or never. As Holly approached her with a cocky grin on her face, Christina kept panting to exaggerate how winded she was. She had to wait for the perfect moment. Not a second too soon or too late. Holly bent down to straddle her opponent and it was at that moment that Christina finally launched her counterattack. She tackled Holly back down into the matted floor and they wrestled until Christina got her in an L-shaped position on her side, with one leg in the air as Christina brought her hungry cunt against the blonde’s.

“Ohhhh!!” Holly moaned.

“You two really ought to read your opponents more.” Christina lectured. “But it’s too late for that now!”

Nicole looked on in shock as Christina dominated her partner quickly and devastatingly. The fiery Latina fucked the blonde like a football player fucked a cheerleader. Pure speed and power unleashed in a mercilessly ferocious wave of carnage. Holly was baffled or at least she would be if she wasn’t being tribbed to within an inch of her life. Christina reached down to tightly squeeze and maul her G-cups. Nicole realized what Christina was trying to do. She had to take Holly out immediately so she would not be able to rest during Nicole’s turn, otherwise this would never end. So, she unleashed everything she had on the helpless blonde. Still, that would mean that Christina would just exhaust herself by the time she had to deal with Nicole. What was she up to?

“Aghhhh!!” Holly groaned. “You conniving cunt!”

“Keep screaming! I love the sound of it!” Christina mocked.

Holly’s face blushed as red as a tomato as she cried and Christina held her down. She could not take much more of this and everyone in the room knew it. Christina’s pussy was practically swallowing hers. Christina then bent down and jammed her tongue into Holly’s mouth. Whatever she could do to pleasure her opponent, she would do. This went on for what felt like an eternity until Holly finally began to feel her orgasm coming along. Christina knew this and decided to bring out her big guns to make sure that Holly was finished off. She got off of the blonde only to bend down and start eating her out with the full force of her legendary tongue.

“Ohhhhhh!!!” Holly shrieked. “God DAMMMMMMNNNNNNNIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!”

And then she came, oh boy ever, did she cum. Christina’s mocha-skinned face and dark hair was splattered with her juices as her eyes rolled into the back of her head before she finally fainted. Nicole’s jaw dropped at what she had just witnessed but Christina had already gotten up, ready to face her. Nicole shook it off and got up herself. The two nymphos approached each other but just as Nicole was about to grapple with Christina, the Mestizo babe slid underneath both of them, surprising the redhead before she realized what her opponent was trying to do but was far too late to stop it. Christina held her by her smooth thighs and enclosed her upper lips over Nicole’s lower lips.

“Aggghhhh!!” Nicole grunted. “You cunt-licking slut!”

“You wanted the full force of my tongue and now you’re gonna get it!” Christina argued before resuming her cunnilongus assault.

The Mexicana held absolutely nothing back, shoving every possible inch of her long tongue inside of her opponent. The pleasure already made Nicole weak in the knees and she practically collapsed onto the matted floor but Christina’s mouth maintained its hold on her pussy. Nicole reached down to pull Christina’s oily hair in a wasted effort to control her but it was useless. She felt the tongue explore her inner folds, touching everything inside of there that it could possibly reach. It was like she was getting fucked by a narrow, fleshy dildo.

“Ohhh…Fuck!” Nicole cursed.

The sound of Christina devouring her and Nicole moaning bloody murder filled the room as the redhead looked over at the unconscious Holly, knowing it was as good as over now. Nicole has had many tongues inside of her in her life but none that could compare to this one. Christina looked up at her with a proud look in her eyes, knowing how effective her licking was. Nicole’s face blushed bright red and she jerked her head back and forth rapidly, grunting and moaning. In a matter of minutes, Nicole began to feel what she was sure would be a defeating orgasm beginning to show itself. There was no escape. Nothing she could do but accept her inevitable loss with some amount of dignity.

“Agh! Ugh! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Nicole screamed as she came and Christina’s face and hair were once again coated with womanly secretions. Nicole passed out and Holly still had not woken up. Christina pulled away as she realized this. She had won. She smiled before her own exhaustion had hit her now that her adrenaline had gone away. Sometime later, Christina felt a hand gently slapping her face to wake her up. She did and opened them to see Vanessa looking down at her.

“So, this is where you’ve been.” Vanessa said.

“Oh, hey.” Christina said in a somewhat groggy tone. “You missed quite a party.”

“Oh, believe me, I have my own initiation for you at some point.” Vanessa said.

“Tear yourself from your paperwork long enough?” Christina asked. “Well, you might get your chance tomorrow.”

“Yes, Jazz told me about what she and Ben plan for tomorrow.” Vanessa said. “Wait, how did you know?”

“I have my ways.” Christina said. “You blanquitas aren’t as stealthy as you’d like to think either.”

“Well, take five for the rest of the day.” Vanessa said. “After you wake these two up and shower, of course.”

“You’re the leader.” Christina said as she got up.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: New Girl: Part 3

Hot and well written as always.
    I like that you offer a variety of ways for two or more women to sexfight.
    That version of a sexfight, 2 vs 1, Holly and Nocole vs Christina was great !! 3 women making it out but no more than two of them for every round !!
    3 women sexfighting, but not a 3some ! Amazing !
    Thinking about it, i guess that, somehow in a similar way, more than 3 women can sexfight, forming two pairs each time.
    Hot and interesting !