Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

GPT titfight

Dear all,,

Any body knows if is there any AI bot that i can make titfight stories with it?

Thanks
    just click here imgres

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Re: GPT titfight

That actually sounds kinda interesting but I doubt it'll happen any time soon with how they keep tinkering with AI to prevent it from being offensive.

And I imagine trying to write a titfight story would set off some alarms

Junior Hostboard Member alaa_al55's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for your opinion Baine and i agree with you
    just click here imgres

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Yeah it is kinda sad. I've seen how fast they can put together stories, so it would've been fun to see how good they would've been.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very very sad Gradius... But i think it wouldnt be so far
    just click here imgres

Senior Hostboard Member Julieta76's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Chatgpt t's too "Flanders". Everything is offensive.
    I´ve tried to cyber against a character in character.ai, but that was not a good idea. Bots loose the thread, doesn't fight back and are "so polite"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NovelAI is what you are looking for. You can use the trial version, which is good for 50 text generations. This is what I've tested with it so far on the free account (not a great story mind you, just testing out its limits):

Jack, a 22 years-old, 6 feet 4 inches tall bodybuilder with a foot long veiny cock, challenged Kate, a 30 years-old fitness instructor, to a first to cum sexfight. Kate is a veteran of the sexfight arena and never lost a single match in her 10 year career. Jack won his first two matches as well but he was eager to challenge the champ. He knew that if he lost to Kate, she would be crowned the most dominant woman on Earth. Kate accepted the challenge because she enjoyed challenging herself against any man who dared to step into her arena. He steps into the arena. His muscular chest glistening with oil, pulsing with power. She smirks at him.
    "Let's get this over with."
    She grabs his dick and begins to suck it. The crowd erupts with cheers.
    He takes hold of her head and starts ramming himself down her throat, forcing his cock deeper than ever before. Using her skilled throat, she deepthroated his 12 inch veiny cock.
    The audience continues their applause, cheering loudly for Jack and booing Kate. Jack pumps harder and faster, penetrating her throat with all his might. Her face turns red from the constant pressure. He pushes harder until he reaches her tonsils, grinding them up against his shaft. He was surprised by how deep she could take him. In fact, she is the only person to date to be able to take his entire cock to the base. Then she did something he never thought possible: she stuffed his balls into her mouth as well. The crowd went wild. It was a moment that no one had seen before. Even Kate didn't think she could do it. She deepthroated both his massive cock and his balls at the same time. He roared with extreme pleasure.
    Kate's face turned beet red and she struggled to breathe, choking on his huge balls. She was out of breath and the crowd began to chant "Take it! Take it!"
    She gagged on his balls for a while, trying to regain her composure. Out of desperation, Kate reached behind Jack and massaged his prostate. He screamed with pleasure and his mighty cock simply exploded, pouring gallons of cum down her throat. She gulped it all down, savoring every drop.
    Jack's immense orgasm lasted a good 5 minutes. When he finished, he was dazed and his cock semi-limped. Kate continued to suck him dry until there wasn't a single drop left. He was completely drained...or so she thought. She reached up to massage his massive muscular pec, gently licking and sucking his sensitive nipples. She let her fingers drift lower until they were between his legs. With great effort, she pulled his swollen cock out of her mouth and licked his cockhead. It was covered with cum. As she played with his muscular chest, Jack groaned and his massive limped dick was slowly brought back to life, reaching peak hardness in matter of seconds.
    "You ready for round two?" Kate asked as she wrapped her hand around his pulsating member.
    "I wouldn't miss it," he replied, kissing her passionately.
    They begin again. Jack pushed her onto her back. Grabbing his now extremely hard and extremely thick cock with both his hands, he buried his massive cock into her equally tight pussy, causing her to moan out loud. He pounded away at her, making her watermelon-like tits bounce like crazy. She bit her lip and her eyes rolled back in pleasure. Jack pumped harder and faster, his cock felt bigger than ever before. He grabbed her waist and started fucking her fiercely. "I'm going to make you cum so hard you will beg me to stop." he said.
    She moaned louder, gripping his hard biceps.
    "Tell me how much you want my cock inside your tight little pussy," he demanded.
    "Bring it on! Let's see who cum first." she exclaimed. Kate proceeded to squeeze her pussy and gripped his massive cock. She couldn't believe how hard he was. She grabbed his ass and started pulling him deeper into her pussy.
    "Damn, I can feel your pussy squeezing the life out of my cock!" he roared. Jack could feel that his next orgasm might be the biggest one of the night, and that if he doesn't make her cum first, he will lose the fight. He proceeded to pull his cock out of her tight pussy and impale her much tighter ass with his now iron hard cock. The effect was immediate. Kate screamed with pleasure, almost climaxed against her will. Jack fucked her more furiously than ever before. He grabbed her waist and shook her violently. He fucked her harder and harder as he watched his massive cock sinking into her tight pink asshole.
    "Oh god, don't stop! " Kate yelled as she squeezed her ass even tighter. It was a race to the finish. Seeing how Kate was almost at her stamina's end, Jack rushed to kiss her passionately. He grabbed her massive tits with one hand, twisting and pulling her incredibly sensitive nipples, while his other hand reached down and played with her harden clit. The effect was immediate. Kate reached orgasm instantly and bucked her hips wildly, throwing her head backward as she came. Jack's cock was buried to the hilt in her hot wet pussy, his balls slapping against her ass. A jolt passed through her muscular frame, her muscles tightened, her legs tightened around Jack's waist, and her cunt locked around his massive cock.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I completely agree with you Julieta about that
    But anybody tried (sexbot)?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you verry much xoxo ill try it.
    The story the bot write is not so bad
    just click here imgres

Senior Hostboard Member Julieta76's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Do you have any link for that sexbot?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great question! GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) is a powerful tool for natural language processing, and it's exciting to see it being used in chat applications like ChatGPT Online. One of the benefits of GPT is its ability to generate human-like responses, which can make conversations with chatbots feel more natural and engaging. However, it's important to keep in mind that GPT is not perfect and can still make mistakes or produce responses that are inappropriate or offensive. It's crucial to continue monitoring and refining these systems to ensure they are providing the best possible experience for users. Overall, I'm excited to see how GPT will continue to evolve and improve the chatbot experience in the future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast