Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: GPT titfight

ChatMasters is probably the AI-powered storyteller you're looking for. With a vast knowledge base and the ability to create narrative elements on the fly, ChatMasters can help you create compelling stories in a variety of genres, from fantasy and science fiction to romance and mystery Chatmasters

Senior Hostboard Member Denial701's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He can do anything really. I used this AI and the tips from the post Should I use ChatGPT to Write My Resume to create my resume not too long ago and it turned out just fine Great!

Junior Hostboard Member TitfightLover123's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've had success with CharacterAI (though for the most part it expects you to play along and respond, which is what I was trying to get out of it). CAI is pretty anal about sexual content, with the filter kicking in if the AI takes it too far in that direction, but with some clever wording you can get around it mostly. For me, that was really only a concern if I went into a sexfight (or just sex) direction.
    I've managed to play out several titfights with the AI without anything being filtered, even without being careful about my wording or anything like that. I feel like it sometimes gets upset if the AI starts talking about nipples in a sexual context, but it's not an all or nothing type filter so it's not like the mere word will set it off. And if it's just describing interactions between breasts, the filter shouldn't give you any trouble whatsoever if my experience is any indication.

The problem with CAI (though it's probably hardly unique in that sense) is that you do often have to kind of push it into the direction you want the story to go into. For example, if you're playing out a fight scene (be it sexual or otherwise), in my experience the AI won't really take the initiative and change the flow of the fight unless you either describe the AI character doing so, or kind of explicitly state that you left yourself open for a counterattack, or that you're losing the advantage, or something like that. The AI can take charge in scenes if you let it, but then it tends to just mindlessly push through with the one thing it's already doing. For example, if you're describing a wrestling match, and the AI has you in a hold or something, it's unlikely to let you go. Instead, it will probably just continue to describe the character keeping your character in the hold until you either break out and fight back, or push the AI to make another move.

So for a titfight for example, if you don't want it to be one-sided, you'll have to both mention it whenever your character loses the advantage/offensive/initiative/whatever, and also do so for the AI character whenever you want your character to take charge again. You can have them fight evenly as well of course, but again you'll have to handle any change in flow. Sometimes the AI might give up the fight pretty quickly, but you can also choose to skip responses until you find one you like.

So if you're fine with RP-ing with an AI rather than it just rolling out a full story, CAI is decent enough. Haven't tried any alternatives yet.

Junior Hostboard Member boobee123456789's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Perchance AI story generator is probably the best one I've come across. There aren't any filters and it's pretty good with working out the direction that you want to take it in. I've had good results from it through minimal prompts throughout.

Junior Hostboard Member konkol2005's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Would be nice to read an example.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12