Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

New Girl: Part 5

The next day had passed and proved to be surprisingly uneventful. Jasmine and Ben were just about ready to get to bed, although it was still relatively early. There was a reason behind that, though. After their anniversary, they had become a little too hot for each other. Jasmine did not tell Ben yet what she had planned for Vanessa’s birthday. She didn’t have the heart to tell him that she was basically going to kick him and the other three girls out while she and Vanessa spent the entire day fucking each other’s clits off. What man would be told to leave and that he can’t watch that happening and just say “Sure. No problem.”? Even a guy as nice as Ben.

So, Jasmine planned on buttering him up as much as possible while still giving herself a couple days to rest afterwards in preparation for the brunette’s big day. The two hadn’t had a rematch since Ben’s own birthday and it led to a lot of ugliness afterwards. They planned on making up for it this time around. No stakes, no punishments, no rewards, no rules. Just two hot nymphos going at it from dusk till dawn. Even if Vanessa won, it wouldn’t mean she’d get to fuck Ben. Although, she did find it very enticing when Ben fucked Tamara and didn’t think it would be so bad for a girl that was practically a sister to her to fuck her Husband…Still, best not worry about it. They would fight purely for their own pride and enjoyment of the game. Nothing else.

She knew she had to break it to him eventually but would make the days leading up to it heaven on earth. She was absolutely all over him. You’d think she was in an early stage of pregnancy causing her hormones to skyrocket. It got to the point where Ben actually became a little exhausted. Jasmine was so used to fuckfighting other women that she often forgot that no man on Earth can keep up with a nymphomaniac’s stamina or libido. Still, she found herself particularly horny lately but also had her mind on their new recruit, Christina. Jasmine knew that she had already fucked every other girl on the squad, even their succulent, ebony boss. She knew that Christina would come after her eventually and was actually looking forward to it but the only question was when? She figured it was best not to think about it now. She has a man to please. She came out of the shower and into her and her husband’s bedroom, drying off her long, raven hair while wearing a towel around her voluptuous body. She opened her eyes to see Ben sitting on their bed and waiting for her anxiously.

“Hey, handsome.” Jasmine said flirtatiously. “You ready for a wild night?”

“You really are insatiable, aren’t you?” Ben asked with a chuckle.

Jasmine was about to drop her towel when suddenly the bedroom door opened and she sealed the towel back onto herself in a panic. She immediately realized how pointless that was as everyone in this penthouse had seen her naked but it was just instinct. It was Christina walking in.

“Oh, hey.” Christina said casually.

“You think you could knock first?!” Jasmine asked exasperatedly.

“When has privacy ever been a concern in this house?” Christina asked. “Or was I interrupting something?”

“Kind of!” Jasmine answered angry and even kind of flustered.

Ben just sat in awkward silence.

“Was there something you wanted, Chrissy?” Ben asked politely.

“Nothing really.” She answered plainly.

Jasmine gave her a look that basically said “Are you fucking kidding me?”

“Nessa has to do paperwork all night, so I’m not gonna get any sleep with those lights of hers.” Christina explained. “And Nikki and Hol’s bed is only for two, so looks like I’m rooming with you lovebirds tonight.”

“Huh?!” Jasmine asked in surprised anger.

“We were kind of…” Ben said, uncomfortable rubbing the back of his neck.

“I figured as much…but I have nowhere else to go.” Christina said in mock sadness, knowing Ben would never tell anyone in need no.

“Fine…” Jasmine sighed.

“Well, hey, Christina Catalina Frencesca Ximena Mariana Valentina Alvarez is no freeloader.” Christina said. “How’s about I join you two and make my presence worthwhile?”

“Aren’t you forgetting a certain rule of this house?“ Jasmine asked.

“No.” Christina said bluntly. “As long as he doesn’t put his dick in me, it’s fine. I remember.”

Jasmine knew that but she was still not fully comfortable with the new girl performing any sort of sexual acts on her Husband. She felt guilty telling her that, though. So, she decided it would be best to try and kill two birds with one stone.

“Wouldn’t you rather want the full package?” Jasmine asked seductively.

“I’m listening.” Christina said with interest.

“You’ve already fought every other bitch in this penthouse.” Jasmine pointed out. “And you know the rule that anyone who defeats me can have full penetrative sex with my man. You see where this is going?”

“You only have to ask.” Christina said.

“How about we take this outside?” Jasmine asked.

“If you say so.” Christina answered, shrugging her shoulders.

Ben just sat in silence as the girls walked out towards the balcony.

“Aren’t you coming too, blanquito?” Christina asked.

“I, uhh…” Ben said awkwardly.

“Come on, babe.” Jasmine said. “Wouldn’t want you to miss the show.”

“Alright.” Ben said happily as he got up.

The last time he watched one of his wife’s matches, it led to the team nearly breaking up, so he was hesitant at first but Jasmine wanted him to see and who was he to say no to her? The three all left for the balcony, being greeted by the full moon and shining stars reflecting off of the pool water.

“Hold on just one second.” Jasmine said.

She opened a console on the wall next to the door and pressed a few buttons. Suddenly, the pool began to drain until the water was only ankle deep. Christina became excited at this prospect. She knew exactly what her soon to be opponent had in mind. Ben sat down on a lawn chair, the same lawn chair that Nicole fought Tanara on a while ago and watched with enthrallment as the girls quickly got naked. Jasmine’s pale and Christina’s caramel skin on full display along with their trademark G-cup breasts. The two nymphos ogled each other lustfully from head to toe, very much liking what they were seeing. Jasmine nodded her head in the direction of the pool, signaling Christina to get in. She was happy to do so. As they stepped in the pool along the cushioned floor, the water up to their ankles, they then stood apart from each other and posed. Ben watched with complete immersion.

“I assume you know the history behind this…arena.” Jasmine said.

“I’ve done my homework, novia.” Christina answered. “This was where you faced Sabrina for the first time and two matches later, finally defeated her. This was practically where Task Force 732 was born…Or rather reborn, since you had to snap yourself out of your loss to her before to get here.”

“I’m impressed.” Jasmine said. “I hate that bitch but she knows how to make an opponent feel welcome. I fought and won the single best match of my life right where we’re standing. I hope you can live up to this legendary environment.”

“Why don’t we stop yapping and find out for ourselves?” Christina asked.

“Good.” Jasmine said, crossing her arms underneath her supple tits. “I’ve been wanting to sink my claws into you since your smart mouthing back at the warehouse.”

“You too?” Christina asked. “Geez, you putas hold grudges. But if I was wrong that day, why don’t you come over here and prove it to me.”

Not even a second after Christina finished that sentence, Jasmine was all over her. They quickly wrestled against each other before the older raven practically rammed her tongue into the younger raven’s mouth. Christina was surprised by her opponent’s immediate boldness but quickly got into the groove of it. She kissed Jasmine back with everything she had. The two raging nymphos wrapped their arms around each other, engaging in a mutual bearhug as their tongues continued to wrestle. Ben was already developing a bulge from what he was seeing and no one would blame him. The two battling beauties began swinging each other around the almost empty pool, mouths still sealed and tongues still dueling for dominance. Their enormous G-cups were fighting for their battle as their nipples constantly scraped over each other, rapidly switching between top and bottom. Eventually, the physical strain of the standing wrestling combined with their furious kissing forced them to break the kiss and come up for air, huffing and puffing.

“Is this all that the great Jasmine Davis can do?” Christina asked mockingly past her panting. “Tamara told me you were a freak of nature in the game but so far, I’m disappointed.”

“You smug little cunt!” Jasmine cursed. “I was just warming up. You’ve faced all the rest and now you face the best. And if Nessa can beat you, you’re in for a very rough ride.”

“Fine then. Show me!” Christina demanded. “No more warm ups. Unleash the beast! Give me everything you’ve got!”

Jasmine said nothing but smiled almost terrifyingly as she practically slammed herself into Christina and sent the Mexicana as well as herself falling into the matted floor of the pool with herself on top.

“This is the same position that I had Sabrina in more times than I could count at this very spot.” Jasmine said. “Now let me show you what I did to her!”

“I asked for your worst!” Christina said. “Shut the fuck up and do it already!”

Jasmine needed no further encouragement. She pulled her pelvis back and then powerfully slammed it forward again, straight into her opponent.

“Aghhh!!” Christina groaned. Music to Jasmine’s ears.

Christina’s long, dark hair fanned out behind her and swam all around in the water as Jasmine continued mercilessly fucking her. Jasmine made sure that she wasn’t just slamming her cunt against the other raven’s. She also went out of her way to make sure that their breasts were aligned when she did so in order to make them smash together too. Jasmine’s pink nipples repeatedly brushed over Christina’s brown nipples as the tribbing went on and on. Despite his earlier reservations, Ben was very much enjoying himself as he watched. The last fight of Jasmine’s that he watched before the shower fight with Vanessa was Jasmine’s second match with Sabrina after the twisted ginger kidnapped him. She lost that fight and it sent her into a near catatonic state. This was the first time that Ben could watch without feeling any sense of nervousness for Jasmine. Despite how competitive she was, her sore winner/loser days were behind her and this obviously did not have the same stakes that a fight against Sabrina would have. Still, he did not dare comment or interrupt the fight in any way. He did not want to risk disrupting the natural flow of what he was seeing. He felt like an ant watching two dinosaurs duke it out.

Christina was feeling the heat now. Jasmine fucked like a succubus and Christina was completely caught off guard when the older raven once again sealed her lips ober her own. Because of this, Christina found herself unable to use her trademark long tongue in this kissfight as Jasmine’s tongue was already pinning it down before Christina even had a chance to react. Christina’s body began jerking around in response to all the overwhelming pleasure that she was feeling. Her pussy felt like burning, bubbling lava. It was not very long at all until the Latina already began to feel her first climax closing in on her. She was pinned from all directions. Zero possibility of escape. All she could do was brace herself as best she could. Jasmine could tell what was about to happen and broke the kiss, wanting to hear her opponent scream.

“Ohhhhhh!!!!” Christina shrieked as she came upwards, shooting straight inside of Jasmine, who cooed at the warm liquid entering her and caressing her internal womanly walls.

Jasmine then slipped off of Christina, leaving the feisty mestizo babe to hyperventilate in her post-orgasmic winding.

“That good enough for you, slut?” Jasmine asked as she caught her own breath.

“After making me cum just once?” Christina asked mockingly. “Please. I was in Las Brujas, chica. You’ve got a ways to go and the night is still young.”

“That it is.” Jasmine agreed.

Christina recovered at a much faster rate than Jasmine expected and swooped underneath her to where her face was right in front of Jasmine’s wet, pink, ripe cunt. Jasmine had already thrown down the gauntlet straight out of the gate, so Christina felt it appropriate to do the same. She jammed her tongue straight through Jasmine’s labia and inside of her vaginal canal, showing no mercy and using its full force against her.

“Fuck!” Jasmine cursed. “So this is the famous tongue I’ve heard so much about! Go right ahead and do your worst, bitch!”

Christina then slipped her hands underneath Jasmine’s firm, bubbly ass and basically allowed the other raven to sit on them, cheek to hand. Christina loudly slurped and slobbered all over her opponent’s twat, wanting both Jasmine and their audience of one to know how much she was enjoying devouring her prey. Jasmine reached down and buried her fingers inside of Christina’s dark, wet mane as she was tongue fucked by the Latina. Jasmine’s own hair was now soaked by the water she was laying in.

“Ugh!“ Jasmine grunted. “Keep it coming, whore! I’m a brick wall! Sabrina and I licked each other in this pool so many times, our spit practically replaced each other’s pussy juices!”

Christina responded to that by first taking one of her hands out from underneath Jasmine’s ass, taking it upwards to flip her opponent the middle finger and then swiping it downwards and penetrating the lower part of Jasmine’s cunt with it.

“Agh!” Jasmine grunted as she was both finger and tongue fucked at the same time.

With Christina’s long and skilled tongue, this proved to be a devastating combination. Christina pulled her fingers in and out of her over and over again in different patterns and combinations. Jasmine’s clit coon protruded out from its fleshy hood only for the younger raven to immediately attack it with her mouth. She pulled her tongue out of Jasmine’s labia and focused all of her cunnilingus assault on the helpless, pulsating, pink pleasure bud, still knifing her hand in and out of Jasmine’s lower cunt.

“God…DAMNIT!!” Jasmine cursed as she pulled Christina’s hair even harder.

She had to admit, next to Sabrina, Christina was hands down the best at eating pussy she ever had. Still, she would not be bested so easily. Jasmine soon felt those all too familiar electric volts signaling her oncoming orgasm. Christina, an experienced cunt-licker, could tell this simply but how Jasmine’s walls constricted her tongue. Jasmine could do nothing but just allow it to happen and plan on her inevitable counterattack.

“Agh! Ugh! Ahhhhhhhh!!!” Jasmine shrieked as she came.

Christina felt the familiar feeling that she loved of another woman soaking her face with her cum as it seeped into her hair. Jasmine’s moaning was soon replaced by the sound of her panting as Ben watched, impressed by Christina’s skills. The Latina flipped her wet hair back as she got up and looked down at her panting opponent.

“Think you can eat pussy half as well as I can?” Christina asked mockingly.

“I don’t know.” Jasmine said as she caught her breath. “Why don’t we find out?”

Before Christina could react, Jasmine grabbed her by the legs and pulled her towards her until Jasmine was basically forcing Christina to sit on her face before immediately sliding her tongue straight up into Christina’s inner walls, giving her a taste of her own medicine.

“Ohhh!!” Christina cried. “You sneaky little puta!”

Ben could tell that Jasmine was about to do something like that purely by the look in her eyes. Christina felt the older raven’s tongue penetrate her powerfully, exploring her insides. She wanted nothing more than to turn around and turn this into a 69 duel as she has yet to face any nympho who could outlast her in that regard. However, Jasmine held her down tight by her smooth, mocha colored thighs. She wasn’t going anywhere. Christina felt stupid for allowing herself into this position but she could never resist mocking her opponents. Jasmine wanted to reach up and fondle and maul the Latina’s G-cups but she couldn’t risk letting her escape. For now, she had to focus on what she was doing. She pulled her tongue back into her mouth and then shot it back out again straight up into Christina over and over again, as if Christina was sitting on a whack-a-mole arcade machine. It was proving to be quite effective.

“Goddamnit!!” Christina cursed.

The Moaning Mexicana’s clit began to protrude just below Jasmine’s top lip and she wasted no time in focusing the remainder of her oral onslaught on the helpless brown organ. Christina bent her head forward, causing her wet, black hair to curtain her face as it fell forward as well. She bit down on her bottom lip to alleviate her overwhelming state of being. Jasmine decided to take a risk by changing her grip a little. She hooked her elbows underneath Christina’s legs so she could dig her fingers deep into her opponent’s thick, meaty Latina ass cheeks, feeling her fingers becoming absorbed by the jiggly flesh. This was all proving too much for Christina. Eating out Jasmine just minutes ago had aroused her significantly, which made her ripe for the picking. She felt her climax closing in and didn’t even bother resisting it.

“Fucking…Biiiiiittttccccchhhhh!!!!!” Christina cursed as she ejaculated powerfully inside of Jasmine’s slutty mouth, tidal waving her tongue with her juices and splashing the other raven’s beautiful face.

Christina was panting like a dog but Jasmine was still not done with her yet. From her position, she grabbed Christina by the waist and pulled her upwards until Jasmine was standing up with her own pussy directly above Christina’s, which was now up in the air alongside the rest of the lower half of her caramel colored body. Jasmine, Christina and Ben all immediately saw where this was going. The older raven split her legs slightly, causing her cunt to come down on top of the younger raven’s.

“Agghhh!!” Christina groaned.

She had just barely recovered from her orgasm and now Jasmine was subjecting her to this. Tamara told her that Jasmine played for keeps and she did not exaggerate. Christina felt her opponent’s pudenda slide and push against hers. The pleasure was already overwhelming.

“Still not convinced yet?” Jasmine asked through her own panting from what she was doing.

“I got fucked like this on a daily basis at Las Brujas.” Christina bragged. “You’ll have to do a lot better than this.”

Jasmine growled and began tribbing Christina harder and faster. The Mexicana was actually lying. She was already quite impressed with Jasmine’s carnal abilities but she also enjoyed annoying and provoking her opponents way too much. Memories of Sabrina and how much she pissed her off began to flood Jasmine’s mind, given their choice or arena. It made her blood boil and gave her more motivation. She rocked back and forth on top of her prey, grinding her pussy all along its opponent. She looked down as Christina’s face was slightly obscured by her colossal tiddies but she could still see the look of extreme exertion on her face, so she continued. She would hop up and down so that she could quickly slam herself down on Christina over and over again.

“Fuck!” Christina cursed.

“I can do this all night, Chrissy.” Jasmine bragged. “I did it all night with Sabrina three times and so far, you’re nothing compared to her.”

“If you love that fire-crotched bitch so much, why don’t you marry her?! Ugh!” Christina mocked.

“Smartass little cunt!” Jasmine cursed as she continued humping her opponent.

Christina was starting to feel the heat now. Jasmine’s fine, supple legs encircled around her, so she had no way of escaping this compromising position. From little she could see past Jasmine’s pussy on top of hers, her own pussy was ripe and red as a tomato. It was only a matter of time at this point. Jasmine grinned deviously as she fucked the other raven. Her memories of Sabrina were soon replaced with memories of her fucking Sabrina in this very location and that always brought her mood up. Christina felt her next climax closing in and she could handle no more of this.

“Ugggghhhhhh!!!“ Christina groaned loudly as she came for the second time in a row, this time squirting upwards inside of Jasmine, making the older raven lightly moan at the warm, wet feeling.

Jasmine then released Christina, letting her lower body fall back into the water, cooling her hot and bothered mocha skin, soothing her. Jasmine panted slightly, flipping her wet, black hair back as she looked down at her overwhelmed opponent.

“Well…” Jasmine said. “Is that good enough for you?”

“I don’t…know.” Christina said past her panting. “You can obviously dish it…but let’s see just how well you can take it!”

Before Jasmine could even react, Christina pulled herself up, grabbed the older raven by her right arm and pulled her down towards her while turning her around a full 180 degrees. She then hooked her arms and legs underneath her opponent’s to hold her open and still, exposing her red, ripe pussy for her Husband to see. Not that he hasn’t seen it before many times, of course.

“Ugh!” Jasmine grunted in frustration. “You goddamn little…!”

Christina silenced Jasmine’s mouth with her own, using the full force of her famous tongue to orally dominate her. While that was happening, Christina brought her hand down towards Jasmine’s wide open cunt and began viciously and mercilessly rubbing the other raven’s pleasure center, practically smacking her lower lips around.

“Mmmmmm!!” Jasmine moaned while Christina tongued her down.

The Mexicana turned her gaze up towards Ben who was obviously impressed. Despite Jasmine’s arrogance, it was genuinely difficult to catch her off guard like this. Christina felt proud of herself as she felt Jasmine’s warm, wet pussy slapping against her hand, her long, damp hair on her skin and especially her wet, smooth tongue wrestling her own. Jasmine was annoyed that she let herself get into this predicament but she was certainly not giving up yet. Christina had her locked down tight. She wasn’t going anywhere. All she could do was ride this out until she got an opportunity for a counterattack. After all that tribbing, Jasmine’s twat was as hot and ripe as it gets. It would not take very long at all to drive her to an orgasm at this rate and she could just feel it inside of her that this would be a particularly powerful climax.

Jasmine started to become desperate to escape and began fidgeting around and squirming, doing whatever she could do to weaken Christina’s grip over her but it was no use. Christina clearly had experience holding sluts down on top of her in this exact way. It was all just too much. The older raven felt so overwhelmed. Her tongue being sucked on, her back being pressed into by Christina’s nipples and her pussy being assaulted by the Latina’s skilled hand. She could feel her oncoming climax building up higher and higher faster than she could even react to it and then it finally happened. Christina finally broke the kiss, wanting to hear her scream.

“Agggghhhhhhh!!!” Jasmine shrieked as she came.

She squirted like a water sprinkler, her liquids reaching a solid foot in the air. Her eyes nearly rolled into the back of her head. Christina finally released her and Jasmine fell forward, hyperventilating. Her long hair fell in front of her face and into the water as she did. Christina looked up at Ben and grinned at him, causing him to turn his head from the awkwardness. She then looked down at Jasmine, on her hands and knees and gained a devious idea.

“I wonder…How shall I fuck your Husband?” Christina asked mockingly.

The words hit Jasmine like a truck.

“Regardless, I’ll let you lick my pussy clean afterwards.” Christina bragged. “I don’t want him knocking me up after all.”

She was not aware that neither Ben nor Jasmine were actually capable of reproduction. Still, Jasmine’s exhaustion slowly began to fade away. She was feeling something that she had not felt since her second battle with Sabrina. She felt it envelop her and give her focus. Rage. Not quite to the extent of what she felt back then but still quite present. Although, this time she felt much more controlled and focused. Not mindless and animalistic like she did before. She turned around and gave Christina a look of absolute contempt on her beautiful face.

“What’s that look for?” Christina asked. “I heard you were a sore loser but come on.”

She then approached Jasmine, ready to continue dominating her but the older raven practically charged at her like a ninja and pushed her all the way into the wall of the pool. She then pulled Christina’s left leg up so that she was half spread eagle before bringing her own pussy in and brutally tribbing her up against the wall of the pool.

“Agghhhh!!” Christina groaned. “You goddamn puta! Still got some fight left in you after all, huh?!”

Jasmine said nothing. She just kept shooting Christina that death glare before she swooped downwards and took the Latina’s hard, brown nipples into her ravenous mouth and began sucking and chewing on the helpless little milk bud mercilessly. She still tribbed her opponent with everything that she had as she did this. The compromising position would be uncomfortable if it wasn’t for how flexible Christina was. Christina buried her fingers inside Jasmine’s wet, black man as she was fucked. She felt like a trapped rat. Totally helpless. Jasmine herself felt like an animal motivated purely by instinct but still with some level of control. Christina felt as if her insides were boiling over. She had lost matches before of course but what she was feeling right now brought back memories of when she was a rookie and first applied to join Las Brujas. She lost so many matches until she started racking wins up and building her confidence but this made her feel like a newbie again.

“You…fucking…whore…” Christina said, already feeling weaker.

Jasmine’s pussy was utterly dominating hers and she was feeling more and more drained with each passing moment. Ben watched with a feeling of pride. For a while, he wasn’t sure which he enjoyed watching more. His Wife getting dominated or dominating. Now, he was sure he preferred the latter. Both were equally enticing but only watching Jasmine fuck another girl’s daylights out gave him this sense of pride. He watched his raven beauty’s thick, meaty ass flex and jiggle as she fucked Christina over the sounds of the Mexicana moaning like the bitch in heat that she was. Jasmine was sure she had her opponent nice and entrapped, so she used her hand to squeeze and maul the breast that she wasn’t sucking on, not even slowing down in her tribbing. Christina’s mouth was the only thing not being attacked, giving her the freedom to scream all she wanted, just as the older raven intended. This went on for they don’t even know how long. Christina felt more and more exhausted. It was like Jasmine was some kind of sexual vampire. She knew it was only a matter of time until it would be all over. The feeling of her cunt being fucked to kingdom come, one nipple being licked and nibbled on while the other was manhandled. It was all just too much. Christina began to feel her orgasm coming on and she knew it would take her out. She accepted defeat gracefully.

“Agh! Agh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!“ Christina shrieked as she came, once again filling up her opponent.

“Ugh!” Jasmine grunted as she finally let go of her helpless prey, letting her fall into the pool and drift away into dreamland.

Christina had passed out while Jasmine sat down, her back against the pool wall as she panted and caught her breath, her own exhaustion hitting her as her adrenaline faded away.

“Looks like we have a winner.” Ben said as she came down into the pool to check on her.

“Thanks…Babe…” Jasmine said with a smile as she soon dipped her head and passed out herself.

‘What am I gonna do with any of you girls?’ Ben thought to himself.

Speaking or rather, thinking of the other girls, Ben heard the sliding glass door to the balcony open. He then saw Vanessa, Holly and Nicole pear their heads into the pool.

“An expected result.” Vanessa said.

“You were watching all along, weren’t you?” Ben asked.

“From the security cameras.” Nicole answered. “Can’t see into the pool from behind the glass.”

“Not the first time we found your Wife and another girl passed out in this pool.” Holly joked. “Only last time we were all chained up.”

“You’re not disappointed, are you, handsome?” Vanessa asked. “If Chrissy won, it would be one more girl you get to stuff.”

“I’ll have to take the fifth on that.” Ben answered jokingly.

“Damn, she’s out like a light.” Nicole said, looking at Christina.

“Which reminds me…There’s one last part of her initiation to do, isn’t there?” Holly asked.

“Indeed there is.” Vanessa answered. “You girls know what to do. I’ll take care of Jazz. Care to watch us, Ben?”

“I think I’m good for one night.” Ben said.

“Suit yourself.” Vanessa said.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: New Girl: Part 5

Very good again !! I repeat myself, but better blame your gifted pen for this ! LOL
    I wonder is there any building rivalry between Jazz and Chrissie ? Their match did NOT ended as the previous with the other girls. They did not exchange plesantries after it.
    Also, Jazz acts like Chrissie reminds her of Sabrina... Jazz also still had in mind all Chrissie had said when they met for first time...
    She may also does not like the "direct eway" Chrissie asked to have a taste of Ben...
    Let's see. I may be wrong.
    Anyway... now Chrissie has fucked with all 732, let's see what the next chapter will be.
    Sabrina maybe ? Tamara ?

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Very good again !! I repeat myself, but better blame your gifted pen for this ! LOL
    I wonder is there any building rivalry between Jazz and Chrissie ? Their match did NOT ended as the previous with the other girls. They did not exchange plesantries after it.
    Also, Jazz acts like Chrissie reminds her of Sabrina... Jazz also still had in mind all Chrissie had said when they met for first time...
    She may also does not like the "direct eway" Chrissie asked to have a taste of Ben...
    Let's see. I may be wrong.
    Anyway... now Chrissie has fucked with all 732, let's see what the next chapter will be.
    Sabrina maybe ? Tamara ?
    She already faced Tamara in Part 2, the flashback chapter. You’ll see what happens next.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

I know she did ! I have read it and I let a message for it.
    When I ask about Tamara I mean if next chapter is with Tamara to keep a role again.
    or is she busy with other women ?

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    I know she did ! I have read it and I let a message for it.
    When I ask about Tamara I mean if next chapter is with Tamara to keep a role again.
    or is she busy with other women ?
    Oh. No, there won’t be any other women involved. Won’t say anymore than that, though.