Dear Board.

Greetings^^, I have a request, I am writing a fanfic in 'questionablequesting' about a Xianxia story that have this two qualities. One: Body (and Mind) improve the speed of cultivation and Two: the main character have a 'cheat' that allow him to continue improve someone health/body to basically their ideal self, then (with training) to get even more. Then I thought (give my own kinks).
'Man, which universe/genre I know where the best looking woman are also the best in their given profission./skills?

And Yes I want a competitive universe where the women continue to improve even further while their athletic bodies hunger for more. All while they have sexual tension for a lot of reasons in verse.

So, I wish to use some of the women of the stories here at some point. Well them or clones/copies/alternative universe versions of the girls here.

Since there lot of Alpha girls here that are also skilled, competente, Hot and basically perfect to the job

If not I still can use lot of women from some (old) hentai. I do want to use 'la blue girl' and 'discipline: record of a crusade' in my story^^.

Thank you for you time and for you amazing stories^^.

Oh, while I am unsure my the quality of my work let me link the first chapter
[NSFW] - Fighting to not lose and to reach the stars using these bullshit cheats (fanfic). | Questionable Questing (this part of the site requires a logging, sorry about that).