Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Triple Threat: Part 1

“Well, we should get going.” Holly said.

“Don’t worry. I know just the place we can go.” Nicole said.

“Okay then.” Ben said. “Tell her we said Happy Birthday.” Ben said.

“Will do. Bye.” Jasmine said.

The raven breathed a sigh of relief as the others left.

As Jasmine slammed the door shut, Ben couldn’t help but already daydream about what the raven and brunette would be doing to each other. He began staring off into space over it for a good 15 seconds until Christina snapped her fingers in front of his face, bringing him back to reality.

“You sure you’re okay with just leaving?” Christina asked.

“Yeah…I’m fine.” Ben said, only half truthfully. The others could see right through it.

“Don’t worry.” Holly said. “You’ve got three hot nymphos right here with you who will happily put on a show for you.”

“Hey, aren’t we forgetting something?” Nicole asked. “I said I know a place we can go.”

“Oh, yeah.” Ben said. “Sorry.”

“Don’t feel bad.” Nicole said. “We all wish we could watch too.”

Ben rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed.

“Where is this place?” Ben asked.

“It was one of my favorite hangout spots back in the day.” Nicole said. “In fact, it has some pretty historical significance to the team. It was where I was going home from when that hot piece of ass of yours pickpocketed my phone.”

“Really?” Holly asked.

“This isn’t some trick to haze the new girl, is it?” Christina asked jokingly.

“We already had our fill of that.” Nicole answered. “It’s called Fencers. It’s a club a few miles away.”

“Pretty strange name for a club.” Ben commented.

“It’s a sexfight club.” Nicole said bluntly. “The name is a reference to two girls clits fencing.”

Everyone else’s eyes went wide.

“And you never told us about it until now?!” Holly asked.

“Not like we need it when we have the penthouse.” Nicole said. “They allow women to rent out rooms and fuckfight each other to tbeir hearts’ content.”

“Sounds like heaven on earth.” Christina joked.

“Would they even allow men in there?” Ben asked.

“Only a small number.” Nicole said. “Maybe we’ll get lucky today. Plus, they let their male customers watch sometimes and they have a strip show involving wrestling.”

“If the goal was to get him to calm down, that’s not it.” Christina said.

“Well, Ben, would you rather go somewhere quiet and fantasize about what your wife is doing with another woman all day and night, knowing you can’t watch?” Nicole asked.

“Let’s go.” Ben said bluntly.

Nicole smiled and they all left. They followed the horny redhead to her car and she drove all four of them to Fencers in just a few minutes. They arrived. The logo for the club was a neon sign spelling out the name with two rapiers crossing over each other in a X shape right below it. They got out of the car and waited in a line full of women until they were at the door and walked up to the burly bouncer.

“We have a man with us.” Nicole asked. “Can he come in?”

The bouncer talked on his mic to his superior.

“The bosses say it’s okay.” He said. “Go on in.”

The girls happily skipped on in, pulling Ben with them. As they opened the door, they were assaulted with bright lights and the smell of perfume hitting their nostrils. They got to a booth and watched the show. It was mud wrestling night and the two dancers were going at it pretty hard.

“So…I think we all know what’s next.” Christina said. “I took you two on in a tag team match but never a straight up threeway. What do you say we rent a room and give the boy his show?”

“Uhh…” Ben stammered.

Before the two girls could answer the Latina’s challenge, they heard another voice coming in their direction.

“It really is you!” A feminine voice said, approaching them.

They all turned their heads and Ben was stunned to see three familiar faces and even more familiar hair colors coming his way. Three stunning women stood in front of their booth. One was a white girl but was rather tan and she had long, gleaming silver hair. Another looked to be southeast asian, most likely Thai or Filipina. She had equally long, dark green hair and the last one appeared to be Indian but had light purple, almost periwinkle colored hair. All three of them had shapely hourglass figures and appeared to be G-cups.

“Is…Is it really you three?” Ben asked.

“You wanna introduce us to your colorful friends?” Holly asked.

“Oh, uh…” Ben stammered.

“No need, hun.” The silver haired girl interrupted. “I’m April.”

“I’m May.” The dark green haired girl said.

“I’m June.” Said the purple haired girl.

“Is there a fourth one named July?” Nicole jokingly asked.

“So, who are you three?” Christina asked.

“They used to go to the same college as Jasmine and I.” Ben answered.

“We called ourselves the Calendar Trio.” June said. “We found each other by chance and the rest was history. We were each named after the month we were born.”

“So, what’s with the hair?” Holly asked.

“It’s to match our birthstones.” April answered. “I was born in April, so my birthstone is the diamond and I dyed my hair silver to match.”

“I was born in May.” May added. “So, my birthstone is the emerald and I dyed my hair dark green to match.”

“I was born in June.” June concluded. “My birthstone is the alexandrite, so I dyed my hair this indigo color to match.”

“You all have action figures too?” Nicole asked jokingly.

“You went to school with Jasmine and Ben?” Holly asked.

“Well, we did some answering, now it’s your turn.” April interrupted. “Might we ask who you three are? Did you finally move on from Jasmine, Ben?”

“No.” Ben said. “Not for all the women in the world.”

“Oh, does she not know about this?” May asked.

“No!” Ben said firmly. “They’re…uh…”

“We’re Jasmine’s coworkers.” Christina answered. “Jasmine is busy with another coworker of ours, so we’re keeping Ben company…With her blessing.”

“Coworkers?” June asked. “And what exactly is your job?”

All three of them flashed their badges confidently.

“Cops?” May asked. “Never would’ve expected that from Jasmine.”

“Guess you didn’t really know her after all.” Ben said.

“I guess not.” April said. “If she’s willing to leave you alone with three hot bitches that took you to a place like this.”

“Now for our questions.” Nicole said. “What’s the story with you three and what do you want?”

“Oh, we at least know who you are, red.” June said. “You’re one of our regulars.”

“You mean…” Nicole said.

“Yep.” May said. “We own this place. Always have.”

“For real?” Holly asked.

“That’s right.” April answered. “As for your other question, well…Why don’t you tell them, handsome?”

Ben rolled his eyes as the trio joined them, sitting down in their now completely packed booth.

“Back at our old university, these three were known for going after any man or woman they wanted on campus.” Ben explained. “One day, while I was with Jazz, they started setting their sights on me. I refused but they persisted. They straight up asked me for a foursome with all three of them. That was when Jazz got really pissed and told them off. They said some really nasty things to her and it got really heated until security got involved. After that, we never saw them again.”

“I see.” Nicole said almost angrily.

“Well…I hope you’re not here to cause trouble.” Holly said firmly.

“Of course not.” May said. “We’re not hormonal college kids anymore. We’re adults now.”

“That’s right.” Ben said, flashing his wedding ring at the three.

“So, what brings you here?” Christina asked.

“Well, we thought it was you at the door.” April answered. “So, we decided to catch up.”

“I don’t think Jazz would like that.” Nicole said.

“No.” Ben said. “She absolutely WOULD NOT.”

“But she’s okay with you walking off with three other women?” June asked.

“That’s different.” Christina said. “We’re not just coworkers. We’ve all been through a lot together. We’re friends. Jasmine trusts all of us.”

“What is she doing that’s so important anyway?” May asked.

“She’s busy entertaining our friend for her birthday.” Nicole said with blunt honesty. “Our roommate, actually.”

“Roommate?” April asked. “All of you?”

The four didn’t answer. Ben became embarrassed. Nicole probably shouldn’t have spilled the beans like that but she was trying to make a point and did not trust these three calendar sluts.

“So…” June said. “Five hot lady cops all live together…and the fact that you’re here…”

“You all fuck each other, we’re guessing?” May asked. “What a group that came into our establishment today.”

“So, you are indeed poly?” April asked.

Ben did not know how to answer that. Her assumption wasn’t exactly true or false.

“What are you getting at?” Holly asked.

“Well, since you live such an admirable lifestyle, we were wondering…” May said. “Why don’t we put on a show for you, handsome? The three of us against your three friends? You know you wanna see that.”

“Jasmine still hasn’t forgiven you.” Ben said. “She wouldn’t like that.”

“But she’s off fucking another woman and not letting you watch.” June said. “That’s just cruel. If you were our man, we’d let you watch us go at it whenever you wanted with any bitch you wanted.”

“Well, he’s not your man!” Christina yelled. “And he married Jazz for a reason, so why don’t you putas all fuck off and mind your own goddamn business?!”

There was a long, painfully awkward silence.

“Okay…” April said with a sigh. “We overstepped our bounds. We’re sorry about that.”

“Yes.” May said. “We shouldn’t have gone that far.”

“We came here hoping we could start over. What do you say we do that for real now?” June asked. “Your food’s on us.”

Christina calmed down and everyone else relaxed.

“That’d be nice.” Ben said.

The trio left and the four were alone now.

“Geez, way to take a stand for the team, new girl.” Nicole teased.

“You all know you wanted to say that too.” Christina argued.

“Let’s just eat our food and go.” Holly said.

“Yeah…” Nicole said shamefully. “It was a bad idea coming here…If I’d known…”

“It’s not your fault, Nikki.” Ben said. “Let’s just have lunch and rent a suite back at the hotel.”

“Then we can all help you get your mind off of things.” Christina said flirtatiously.

Ben smiled.

Their food soon arrived and they ate. As they sat down, digesting, they all soon began to feel strange. Dizzy…weak and then tired. They looked around at each other and noticed how tired everyone else looked as well. Before they could piece together what was really happening, they passed out….

Two days later…

Jasmine and Vanessa were examining the hotel parking lot where Nicole’s car had pulled out of with all four of them inside it. The security footage showed them pull out to the right of the parking lot. They saw that they passed a dry cleaners on the way and that a young looking employee, likely 18 or 19 years old had watched the car drive by, likely noticing that it was full of hot girls. The two cop babes walked over to the dry cleaners and by sheer luck, that same young employee was working that day as well. They approached him, flashing their badges as he eyed up their tight uniforms.

“Excuse me.” Vanessa said. “We’re looking for four missing persons and we believe you saw their car pull out of the parking lot across the street. Can you tell us where you think they might have gone?”

The kid just ogled their chests and ignored their questions.

“I don’t think you’re gonna find them in my rack, kid.” Jasmine said, annoyed.

“Easy, Officer Davis.” Vanessa said teasingly. “Well, have you seen them?”

“I think so…” The boy stammered.

“Did you see them or not?” Jasmine asked impatiently.

“Maybe you can ask your boss to show us your security footage?” Vanessa asked. “That would help us a lot.”

“I dunno…” The boy said. “My boss is a real hardass.”

Jasmine was about to go full bad cop on him but Vanessa stopped her. She was still burning hot with desire for her partner and realized she could kill two birds with one stone in this situation.

“Tell you what, cutie?” Vanessa asked sweetly. “Would you like to see the two of us kiss?”

The kid’s eyes lit up immediately and he nodded yes enthusiastically.

Jasmine was confused but quickly decided that she liked the idea. Besides, any excuse to be intimate with Vanessa right now was fine by here.

“Promise us you’ll ask your boss for the security footage and we’ll let you watch us make out for thirty seconds. Deal?” Jasmine asked.

“Deal!” The kid said.

The raven then yanked Vanessa towards her by her collar and shoved her tongue down her throat. They kissed ravenously and sloppily for thirty seconds just as they said they would. The boy’s jaw dropped as he watched the enticing display. They pulled apart with a pop and then the young employee ran inside to fulfill his end of the bargain.

“Okay, that was enjoyable.” Vanessa said. “And it helped us but let’s try to focus from now on.”

“You’re the one who offered.” Jasmine teased. “But yeah, all business from now on. My Husband and our friends are missing and we need to be professional.”

“Yeah…” Vanessa said guiltily. “Until we find whoever is responsible…Then we can be as unprofessional as we damn well please.”

“I’m with you on that, babe.” Jasmine agreed.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Triple Threat: Part 1

Well done !
    The plot of the next adventure started to unravel...
    April, May, June.... Interesting Idea... funny also.
    Let's see...