Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Californiawildcats.com has lost its site

Wow its the official end of an era. I guess it was bound to happen cause the site has been inactive with new content for years.

Still it was quite a surprise to be taken to a different screen than the homepage I've seen so many times for years.

To me California Wildcats were not only the golden standard, they set the standard for catfights, sexually catfights, and sexfights.

Later it became pretty much just lesbian sex with hardly any to zero fighting but they were the best out of all the sights to do this.

I guess thats it though. California Wildcats is no more.

You can probably still purchase videos from the clips4sale store but I dont think it has the whole catalog which is a massive shame cause some of the videos in due time may be lost forever. Only way to see them and download them one day is off free pirate sites like spankbank and various other sites

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Californiawildcats.com has lost its site

That's a shame. As you pointed out, their most recent videos had taken the "fighting" aspect out of it, but I don't know if there was a company that rode a hotter streak than they did for a while from the 1980s to about the mid-2000s. They always had the best combination of dialogue, skills, and actual storyline, and I would put their videos with Devon Michaels and Tanya Danielle "Dueling DD's" against any other scenes those two did together. In addition to their change in approach to their scenes, they also seemed reluctant to the idea of changing their prices to go along with the market towards the end, which may have sped up the end. An OG in the field, and a shame to see them go.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

173 Violent Love remains to this day one of my all time favorite titfight sexfight. Aggressive, wild, good enough dialogue, good enough premise, hairpulling, tit rubbing, tit bashing, frontal crotch bumping, ass humping, good energetic trib. Only thing missing is some mutual choking. My tastes and preferences of course

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

I never used the site but it is a shame to see a part of sexfight history vanish like that.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Thanks for the info Yuri...

"Cyber Heat" was the FIRST sexfight video I have watched and the first adult video I had purchased from an adult site.
    Second was "Violent love".
    Both these videos was very good and very hot for my taste.
    Later I purchased much more. Not all for my taste, but most of them were good to very good for me.
    I still remember the emails I used to exchange with Martin, "the man behind CW" to order videos.

I am very curious why the site was closed. Poor finances ? Any other reason ?
    If anybody knows, pls let us know.

Really It is the end of an era. I am very sad about it.
    I think that today I will watch "Cyber Heat" again...

Junior Hostboard Member Bostoncrab1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No great loss IMO. Fake staged and scripted stuff is wayyyy too prevalent (sadly) easy to find.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I was researching an older clip only to find out their site is gone. What's left is available on Clips4Sale which doesn't have everything they created and it was seldom being updated there too. Gone but not forgotten. Was one of few places I started getting into the sexfight / catfight genre in the early 2000s. I hope to find a forum / thread where someone kept up with the history of California Wildcat's site and archived the catalog with screenshots like many other companies got that treatment of sorts (TribGirls, FemFighters, etc).

Junior Hostboard Member windwatcher5's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

For archive of screenshots you can use the Wayback machine.