Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Lady of the Sexfighting Villa: through the fire

As I mentioned in the other thread, I had already done this part of the story before the Mustang's mistress. JB's feedback prompted me to spend the last night into the wee hours proofreading and editing this, and continuing this morning and day. Hopefully I've managed to iron out most of the kinks that either myself or the AI introduced. I hope you enjoy this story, and all feedback is welcome.

A few weeks after her fight with the blonde, Annabel was at her villa, sunbathing on the dock. She had enjoyed her life since she left the blonde's house, but she could not forget that day. She was horny all the time, and her pussy constantly yearned for another pussy to devour.

She contemplated her life, full of luxury. She had everything she could want: friends and fortune, her late 19th century house was amazing, situated on the shore of a calm cove that she owned, along with enough surrounding areas that guaranteed her complete privacy. She had renovated the house with all the modern luxuries, but keeping the original 19th century charm intact. She never had to work, unless she wanted to. In short, her life seemed almost perfect. But there was a problem she had, one that she had basically always had. She was a person who burned bright inside, and she had never met anyone who could withstand her fire, her passion. She had tried dating guys and girls, but eventually she had to resign to the fact that they were, for lack of a better work, too weak. They were consumed by Annabel's raging sexuality. Tragically, it was that sexuality that attracted people to her: they were like Icarus, flying too close to the sun, or like moths attracted to flame.

While Annabel was unequivocally dominant, she didn't like to hurt people for no reason. She rarely showed any interest in the people who were drawn to her, vying for her attention. She knew she would end up disappointed and left wanting for more, and they would end up hurt. Only when she met somebody like the blonde - who unfortunately had looked stronger than she ended up being - did Annabel act. And when she did, she didn't hide her flame.

Suddenly, a car pulled up in the villa driveway, interrupting Annabel's contemplations. She instantly recognized the low rumble of a big block V8, herself owning a muscle car with the same engine. She looked over the edge of the hedge and saw a stunning redhead walking towards her villa. She wore super short and tight jeans and a white T-shirt tied under her massive boobs. Her nipples were clearly very big, the T-shirt did nothing to hide them. She was just about as tall as Annabel and had sexy long red hair just a shade darker than hers, flowing in sexy waves down to her waist. Annabel had never seen such an alluring sight, this red head stranger sparked her imagination like nobody had ever done, and she instantly knew she had to fuck and dominate her.

To make things even more perfect, she looked to be more or less the same age as Annabel, in her early twenties. A mere seconds into seeing her, Annabel was sure they were destined to meet here and now.

Annabel gasped out loud when the girl turned slightly and Annabel saw the clear outline of a big meaty cameltoe, with a noticeable wet spot in the middle. This girl was looking so hot and fuckable that Annabel felt her own pussy contract involuntarily. The girl heard the gasp and noticed Annabel and stopped, smiling at Annabel, who returned the smile.

"Hi there, Annabel," said the girl, her green eyes piercing Annabel's green eyes.

"Hi there. How do you know my name?" asked Annabel.

"Oh, it's a funny story. Some time ago, I received a message from a friend. She said she had an encounter with you," the redhead smiled. "Maybe you remember her? She has blonde hair and really big tits. Not as big as me, of course, but still big."

"Oh yes, I remember her." Annabel said casually, "What is your name?"

"Oh, sorry. I'm Jessica. " said Jessica.

"Nice to meet you, Jessica. Do you want to come inside?" Annabel said, immediately feeling the sexual tension between them.

Jessica was already stepping through the doorway, heading straight for the living room couch. Annabel followed her, watching as Jessica sat on the L-shaped couch, spreading her legs so Annabel had a view of her gorgeous cameltoe. She clearly wasn't shy about showing it, or the wet spot on her shorts.

"Would you like something to drink?" asked Annabel, trying to deflect her gaze.

"Oh, no thank you, Annabel. I just want to talk, first," said Jessica.

Annabel sat on the couch opposite her, staring at her stunning red hair and her massive tits, barely concealed by the tight shirt. She felt more turned on by the minute, her desire to fuck and dominate growing stronger and stronger.

"Ok. What would you like to talk about?" asked Annabel.

"My friend told me all about how you fucked her, how you dominated her, and how you humiliated her," Jessica smiled. "She said that you fucked her with a huge dildo and made her lick your pussy and eat out your cum. She also said you forced her to masturbate you with her big tits. She was once my dear friend, and I never thought that I would see her like that."

"Yes, I remember her," Annabel said. "She had a very cute ass, I must say. I loved spanking it."

Jessica's pussy leaked juices as she listened to Annabel's description of how she treated her friend, the wet spot growing larger.

"Oh my, I just love hearing that. My friend has an amazing body, don't get me wrong, but she can be a real bitch sometimes, and needs to be taught a lesson. And who better to do it than you? I think you are the most gorgeous creature I've ever seen in my life."

"Thank you for the compliment, Jessica," said Annabel, "But why are you here?"

"It's simple. Ever since I heard what you did, I have wanted you to make you mine, Annabel," said Jessica.

Annabel couldn't help but laugh out loud.

"Wow, I'm sorry for laughing, but that's so funny. Why would I want to be yours?" Annabel smiled.

"Oh, I know you like me. I can tell from the way you look at me, how your pussy gets so wet when you see my tits. You want me."

Jessica put her hand on Annabel's knee and gently rubbed up Annabel's inner thigh, making Annabel shiver with excitement. Annabel wanted to throw Jessica to the floor and ravage her body, but she wasn't sure if she was willing to concede to this redhead just yet. She was a bit shocked by the boldness of this girl. She had never met anyone quite like her, so brazen, so confident in herself.

"Oh, I want to have my way with you, you're right about that. But are you sure you want me to fuck you like I fucked your friend?" Annabel asked, deciding to drop all pretenses.

Jessica answered Annabel's question with a smile. "Not exactly. I want to see you try."

"Oh baby believe me, I'll do more than try."

Annabel leaned forward and grabbed the back of Jessica's head, kissing her passionately on her soft lips. Jessica responded immediately, and they both moaned with pleasure as they felt their pussies moisten and their nipples become erect. They kissed for what seemed like eternity, their tongues and hands roaming the other's body. Annabel grabbed a handful of Jessica's red hair, pulling on it while she licked her neck.

Jessica pulled back and undid the knot on her T-shirt. She pulled it over her head slowly, revealing her massive tits, her huge hard nipples protruding at least 2 inches. Annabel immediately buried her face in Jessica's breasts, latching onto a nipple and sucking it as hard as she could. Jessica let out a loud moan, and Annabel smiled. She knew what she was doing.

Jessica pulled away from Annabel's lips and grabbed Annabel's face. She kissed Annabel once again, harder and more aggressively than before. Her hand slipped down inside Annabel's bikini bottom, to her pussy. She started playing with her already wet pussy, stroking her labia and dipping her finger inside of Annabel. Annabel moaned into Jessica's mouth as Jessica's finger slid inside of her.

Annabel resisted Jessica's finger, squeezing her tight pussy around it, letting her feel the strength of her cunt. "Mmmmmmmm," Jessica moaned. "You have a nice tight and strong cunt." She pulled her hand away and backed a little, "I should let you try mine." she said mischievously as she took off her shorts. She held them in her hand and let them fall on the floor and gave Annabel a good view of her red haired pussy and naked body.

Annabel looked at Jessica's pussy, and thought how much she wanted to go down on it. The thick red hair was perfectly trimmed, with the lips swollen and moist. Her labia were engorged and she could see a huge clit protruding between them. She looked up at Jessica's face, and Jessica was staring at her, waiting. Annabel controlled herself. Instead of diving right in, she stood up and took off her bikinis, standing completely nude in front of Jessica. Jessica took the opportunity to stare at Annabel's perfect body, at her muscular legs, her tiny waist and her gigantic boobs. Annabel loved the way Jessica looked at her.

"Get on your knees and kiss my feet, slut," Annabel ordered.

Jessica looked at Annabel for a moment, stunned at her sudden dominant outburst. Instead of complying, Jessica launched herself from the couch up and forward, tits first, ramming her massive globes against Annabel's pair. The impact pushed Annabel back onto the couch and Jessica descended on her, licking her neck and shoulder as Annabel groaned with pleasure.

"You want me to kiss your feet, you fucking cunt? You fucking bitch." Jessica groaned. "I'm not like the bitches you dominate, you stupid whore!"

Annabel looked at Jessica, whose face was right in front of hers, and she smiled. "I know, Jessica," Annabel said calmly. "And I'm gonna dominate you nonetheless."

Jessica grabbed the back of Annabel's head and kissed her aggressively. Their tongues wrestled with each other and Annabel wrapped her arms around Jessica's neck, making sure she couldn't escape. The girls were panting and moaning, their pussies dripping juice onto the floor.

Annabel squeezed hand around Jessica's neck, holding her tight. Jessica's breathing got faster, but she didn't resist Annabel's grasp. Instead, she pulled Annabel's head tighter, kissing her more aggressively. Annabel was surprised by Jessica's response. Jessica seemed to enjoy it, she seemed to love the challenge, the fight.

Annabel wanted Jessica to enjoy it, but she also knew that she had to end the kiss. She released her grip on Jessica's neck and Jessica pulled back, panting hard, her hair messed up from Annabel's fingers. Annabel pushed Jessica off and got off the couch, standing face to face with her. Their massive tits were heaving, nipples fully hard and extended to incredible length and thickness, pointing at the opposing pair challenginly.

"You are one fucking sexy slut, Jessica. I can't wait to see you lick my pussy," Annabel said, grinning.

Jessica looked at Annabel, not moving. "I can't wait to have your tongue all over my cunt." she said and smiled. Then, she rammed her massive tits against Annabel's again, aiming her stiff nipples directly at Annabel's. This time, however, Annabel was ready and thrust her own tits forward. Their tits slammed against each other with a loud clap and they both groaned in ecstasy.

"I love this feeling, Annabel," Jessica moaned. "I love the feeling of your tits against mine."

Annabel grinned. She loved the feeling as well. Her nipples were so hard she could cut glass with them, and she loved the way Jessica's big stiff nipples poked into her own.

"I know you do, slut," Annabel said, still grinning, bumping against Jessica, causing her to take a step back, separating their boobs. Jessica's nipples pointed straight ahead, eager to poke at Annabel's nipples again.

"You have some stiff nipples, Jessica. But I think they could be even stiffer." Annabel smiled, "Let's do something about that!" She grabbed one of Jessica's nipples, pinching it. Jessica's face showed pain, but she didn't resist.

Annabel took Jessica's hand and guided it to her nipple.

"Pinch it."

Jessica immediately started pinching Annabel's nipple hard, and Annabel let out a loud moan.

"Harder, bitch." Annabel groaned.

Jessica tightened her grip around Annabel's nipple and started pinching it so hard it was hurting Annabel.

Annabel smiled at Jessica. She loved it. She loved that this girl was strong enough to resist her. She wanted to show her just how much she could take. Annabel took her hand from her nipple and grabbed Jessica's hand. She led it down her body and towards her pussy. Jessica smiled as she felt Annabel's dripping wet pussy, but when she looked up at her face, Annabel wasn't smiling. Annabel had a serious expression and pushed Jessica's hand inside of her pussy.

"Finger my cunt, you whore."

Jessica smiled at Annabel and slid one finger inside her, then another. Annabel's eyes closed and she groaned as she felt the welcome intrusion. For her part, Jessica was soaking wet, and she was getting even wetter as she felt the strength of Annabel's cunt. She loved it. Jessica curled her fingers up and started fucking Annabel with them. Annabel moaned loudly and grabbed the back of Jessica's head, pulling her to her face.

"Kiss me, slut," Annabel commanded. Jessica smiled and licked Annabel's cheek, then kissed her. Annabel responded, kissing Jessica more passionately. She put her hand on the back of Jessica's head, guiding the kiss. Their tongues wrestled together, their massive tits rubbing against each other, nipples like hard rubber rods.

Jessica continued to fuck Annabel's pussy with her fingers, slowly bringing her over the edge. Annabel let out a loud moan as she came, and Jessica smiled with pleasure at the feeling of her fingers inside Annabel's cunt as it spasmed around them. Jessica let out a loud groan as well. She loved feeling Annabel's strong cunt pulse and squeeze her fingers.

Annabel pushed Jessica's hand away, making sure she knew she didn't want it anymore. Jessica was impressed by the level of self control Annabel had. It would be a challenge to tame her, she thought.

Annabel grabbed Jessica's head and kissed her hard, darting her long tongue in and out of her mouth. Jessica kissed her back, sucking her tongue and playing with her lips, using her teeth. Annabel loved how Jessica kissed. She was so passionate and dominant, unlike any girl Annabel had ever been with.

Annabel pulled Jessica towards the bedroom, and they continued kissing as they walked. Their big tits pressed against each other and their hands roamed all over the other's body.

When they reached the bed, Annabel pushed Jessica down on the mattress roughly. Jessica looked up at Annabel, her eyes filled with desire and lust. Annabel stood at the foot of the bed, her hands on her hips, looking at Jessica, and Jessica stared back at her, loving the way she looked. Annabel was like a Greek goddess, she thought. She looked powerful and beautiful. Annabel was strong, but she was also feminine and delicate. She was like no woman Jessica had ever met. She was perfect.

"I love your body, Annabel." Jessica smiled.

"I know you do, you slut," Annabel said.

Jessica looked down at Annabel's tits, then at Annabel, her eyes wide with excitement.

"Let me try something," Jessica said.

Annabel watched curiously as Jessica moved down on the bed and leaned forward, kissing Annabel's nipples. "I want to see how big your clit becomes," Jessica cooed. Annabel smiled and closed her eyes, loving the feeling of Jessica's lips around her nipples. She grabbed Jessica's head and held it in place as Jessica sucked and licked her tits.

Jessica couldn't get enough of Annabel's tits. They were the perfect size: huge and round, with big hard nipples and wide bumpy areolae. Jessica's mouth was full of one of them, and she was sucking it and licking it with all her might. Annabel felt her clit pulse and throb, extending more from between her swollen cunt lips. Jessica moved to the other tit and did the same, leaving Annabel's nipples red and swollen.

Jessica leaned back, breathing hard, her red hair messy and her cheeks flushed. Annabel grabbed her head and kissed her, moaning into her mouth as their tongues intertwined. Annabel pulled Jessica off the bed and led her to a mirror on the wall. "Look at what you did to my clit," Annabel commanded, loving how much her clit had grown. "It's so huge."

Jessica's eyes widened as she looked at Annabel's clit, bigger and wider than she had ever seen before. It was poking out of her pussy lips, about 3 inches long and 2 inches thick, standing up from between her swollen labia.

"Holy shit, Annabel. That's fucking amazing." Jessica moaned, feeling her pussy become wetter and wetter at the sight of Annabel's engorged clit.

"Now it's time for you to show me yours."

Jessica looked at Annabel with a devilish grin and turned to the mirror. Annabel stared at Jessica's pussy as Jessica's eyes were fixated on her own reflection. She loved it. Her reflection was exactly how she remembered it, and she loved looking at it. Jessica slowly spread her legs, revealing her dripping wet pussy and her engorged clit, just as big as Annabel's.

Annabel leaned forward and kissed Jessica's neck, making her shiver with desire. "You look so sexy, Jessica," Annabel whispered. She slid her hand down Jessica's body, over her huge tits, to her pussy. Jessica moaned loudly as she felt Annabel's fingers stroke her cunt lips. Annabel grinned. She loved that she could turn Jessica on so easily. She knew the effect she had on people.

Annabel's fingers went for Jessica's clit, making Jessica moan with pleasure. Annabel started stroking her clit with the palm of her hand, the tip of her fingers dipping inside her pussy, massaging her engorged labia. Jessica was moaning constantly, her head resting on Annabel's shoulder, eyes closed.

Annabel looked at their reflections in the mirror. She loved the sight of Jessica's round ass sticking out behind her. She loved feeling Jessica's cunt squeeze her fingers. She loved that she could dominate this beautiful redhead, make her moan and scream like she was making her do now. It was an incredible feeling. Annabel felt her own clit throbbing and extending even bigger. Jessica writhed and moaned under Annabel's caresses, she felt her clit growing bigger as well, and she was almost ready to come. She needed more.

Annabel increased the pressure on Jessica's clit, making her moan louder and louder. "Oh god, Annabel. Pinch my nipple hard, you bitch." Jessica moaned.

Annabel pinched Jessica's nipple hard, just like she wanted. Jessica was breathing hard, moaning, her pussy squeezing Annabel's fingers.

"Don't you dare come yet, you fucking slut. You need my permission first," Annabel ordered.

"I come when I fucking want to, you stupid whore," Jessica moaned.

Jessica put her hand around Annabel's neck and pulled her into a deep kiss, sucking her tongue and biting her lips, moaning loudly into her mouth. Annabel kissed her back, feeling her pussy spasm with desire. She couldn't wait any longer. She needed to come, and she needed to make this girl come, too.

Annabel pushed Jessica back onto the bed, kneeling between her legs on the bed. Annabel looked at Jessica's pussy again, even bigger than before. Jessica spread her legs wide, exposing her enormous swollen clit and dripping wet cunt completely. Amanda compared the throbbing giant mentally to her own monstrous clit. She was amazed. Annabel wanted to lick it so bad, but she knew she had to control herself.

"Come here and eat my cunt, Annabel." Jessica ordered.

Annabel smiled. She loved hearing her command. "You don't get to order me around, slut."

"Yes, I do, you fucking bitch. Get your head down here and suck my cunt," Jessica said.

Annabel looked at Jessica. "I'm not sure you understand, slut. You are not in charge here."

Jessica's eyes widened with surprise, but she quickly recovered. "Oh yes I am, bitch. Suck my clit, or I'll make you regret it," Jessica said.

Annabel smiled and slapped Jessica's pussy. "Shut the fuck up, you fucking slut," Annabel said, grinning.

Annabel and Jessica stared into each other's eyes for a few moments, the tension growing more and more intense. Finally, Jessica moved her hips forward, pushing her pussy closer to Annabel's. She grabbed Annabel's ass and pulled her towards her, so that her engorged clit touched Annabel's. Both girls let out a loud moan as their massive clits touched.

Annabel smiled as she watched Jessica's face contort with pleasure as her clit touched Annabel's. She loved the way Jessica's face looked, how her beautiful red hair was messed up by her own fingers, and how big and hard her nipples were. Annabel felt her own clit throb with excitement, extending even further.

"I love feeling your clit against mine, bitch," Jessica groaned. "You have a big clit. Mine's bigger."

Jessica started thrusting her hips forward, forcing Annabel's clit against her own. Annabel grabbed the back of Jessica's neck and pulled her up, kissing her passionately on the mouth. Their tongues danced in each other's mouth, their huge round boobs compressed together, both girls moaning loudly.

"You like the way my clit feels against yours?" Jessica asked, breathing hard.

"Shut up, whore," Annabel said, her eyes narrowing and her teeth bared.

Jessica pushed her cunt against Annabel's, thrusting and grinding hard, and Annabel pushed back, moaning into her mouth as her clit felt the rough touch of Jessica's clit. Annabel loved it. She felt like her clit had never been this big and this hard before. It was so swollen and stiff, and Jessica's clit felt just the same. It was like they were a perfect match.

Annabel and Jessica stared at each other, their cunts rubbing together, their swollen lips sucking one another, their nipples poking against each other. Annabel could feel herself getting dangerously close to coming, but she wanted Jessica to come first. She had to prove to Jessica that she was in charge.

"Stop fucking grinding against me," Annabel ordered. "Push your clit head on against mine!"

Jessica smiled confidently. "You want me to crush your clit?" she asked.

"Yes, bitch. Your clit against mine!"

Annabel grabbed Jessica's face and forced her to look into her eyes. "I want you to make yourself come against my pussy. Do you hear me? You fucking bitch?"

Annabel squeezed Jessica's neck as she talked, squeezing it as hard as she could while she stared into her eyes, wanting to make sure Jessica was clear about who was in control. Jessica groaned with pleasure at Annabel's grip on her neck. She knew she would have bruises, but she loved it.

Annabel increased the speed of her thrusts, crushing her clit against Jessica's. Jessica responded, thrusting back harder and harder. The girls moaned and groaned, their pussies spasming with the exertion, their clits throbbing. Annabel loved the feeling of Jessica's cunt lips around her pussy, trying to suck her in. It was so sexy, so dominating.

"Come on, bitch," Annabel said. "Come for me."

"I'm almost there, whore," Jessica responded. "Come with me."

Jessica grabbed the back of Annabel's head and pulled her close, kissing her hard on the mouth. Annabel could feel Jessica's teeth bite her lips and she knew Jessica wanted to come so bad she couldn't control herself. Annabel's pussy felt like it was on fire, and her clit was like an electrical wire. She was going to explode any moment.

"I can't hold back anymore, bitch," Jessica moaned.

Annabel knew she had to push Jessica over the edge, and that she was almost ready to come herself. She grabbed Jessica's ass and forced her clit against her own as hard as she could, squeezing her neck with her other hand.

"I can't fucking hold it in anymore. I'm gonna come. I'm gonna fucking come now," Jessica screamed. "Oh god, Annabel, I'm gonna fucking come."

Jessica's head rolled back and her eyes rolled into her head. She came so hard she almost had a seizure, screaming with pleasure. She shook violently as her cunt spasmed uncontrollably.

Annabel watched Jessica come and came herself, screaming and shaking with her own orgasm. Jessica's cunt squeezed Annabel's cunt so hard it hurt, but she loved it. They were both coming so hard they couldn't control their bodies. Their huge tits bounced around as they shook, their pussies convulsed around each other, their nipples felt like they were going to split. They both came for a long long time, their huge clits sending constant waves of sexual bliss all through their bodies, making them feel like they were going to die from pleasure.

Annabel pulled back, leaving Jessica's clit to throb on its own, not wanting to risk another orgasm. Jessica collapsed on the bed, breathing hard, unable to speak. Her face was red, her hair was a mess, and her eyes were half closed. Annabel looked down at her pussy, seeing how her own pussy lips were swollen and engorged. She loved the feeling of having Jessica's cunt lips around her pussy, it felt so amazing.

"Come here," Annabel ordered.

Jessica looked at Annabel, at her pussy, and saw that her cunt lips were engorged, even bigger than before. "I bet your cunt can't devour this pussy," Annabel mocked playfully. Jessica smiled, and pushed their pussies together and squeezed her pussy lips together, pushing them against Annabel's pussy. Annabel moaned as she felt Jessica's cunt lips push against her swollen ones.

Jessica felt her pussy getting ready again. "I love the feeling of your cunt lips against my pussy." Jessica groaned.

Annabel smiled. "I'm glad you do, cunt."

Jessica responded by pushing her pussy lips harder against Annabel's. Annabel put her hands on Jessica's thighs and squeezed them hard, making Jessica moan. She loved it. Her pussy felt so hot, so swollen.

Annabel pushed back hard, slamming her clit against Jessica's, but the sensation was too much for her. She came immediately, shaking violently. Jessica came again, too, her cunt convulsing violently. Their pussies shook, spasmed, and squeezed each other with pleasure as they came again and again. They couldn't stop.

Annabel collapsed next to Jessica, breathing hard. Their clits were throbbing, their cunts leaking juice onto the bed. Jessica turned and looked at Annabel, grinning. "You're a good fucking cunt, Annabel. I never came that hard in my life," Jessica said.

"I'm glad you liked it, bitch," Annabel responded.

Jessica grabbed Annabel's head and kissed her passionately. Annabel responded, wrapping her arms around Jessica's neck. Their massive tits pressed against each other as they kissed, their cunts still wet and swollen.

Jessica grabbed one of Annabel's huge tits and started massaging it, making Annabel moan into her mouth. Annabel responded by taking one of Jessica's nipples and pinching it hard. Jessica moaned as Annabel pinched her nipple even harder, then even harder, until she couldn't take it anymore. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck!" she groaned.

"Oh, you like it when I pinch your nipple, huh?" Annabel smiled.

Jessica nodded, "I do. I like the way it feels."

"Do you want me to make it feel even better?" Annabel asked.

Jessica looked at Annabel and smiled. "Yes, whore. I'd love it."

Annabel put her head down and started licking Jessica's nipple, and Jessica moaned with pleasure, making Annabel smile. She knew how sensitive her nipples were, so she pinched one of them as hard as she could. Jessica groaned with pleasure, loving the sensation. Annabel continued licking and sucking Jessica's nipple as she pinched it.

"Do you like having your nipple pinched like that?" Annabel asked, moving up and kissing Jessica, her tongue darting into her mouth.

Jessica responded by sucking Annabel's tongue and nodding her head.

"Do you like the way it feels when I suck it and bite it, too?" Annabel said, moving back and sucking on the nipple, and then biting it, harder and harder.

Jessica responded by thrusting her hips forward, making sure that her clit pressed hard against Annabel's. They both moaned in ecstasy, feeling their cunts pulse with desire as they fucked each other.

Annabel sucked Jessica's nipple and pulled on it with her teeth. Jessica responded by grinding her clit hard against Annabel's. Their pussies felt like they were going to explode as they rubbed and thrusted. All of the sudden, Jessica reached and grabbed Annabel's nipple and pinched it hard. Annabel was caught off guard by the pain and moaned loud, but she didn't stop fucking or pinching Jessica's nipple.

"Oh god, I love feeling your big nipple between my fingers," Jessica groaned, pinching Annabel's nipple as hard as she could.

"I love feeling you pinch my nipples, bitch." Annabel moaned. "You like the way my nipples feel when you squeeze them?"

"Yes, I love it, whore," Jessica moaned.

Annabel pulled on Jessica's nipple so hard she almost lifted her off the bed. Jessica came again, moaning loud but Annabel could barely hear it over her own building orgasm. Jessica's cunt squeezed Annabel's hard, and her pussy lips pressed against Annabel's cunt lips as hard as they could. Annabel came too, moaning and groaning as she shook violently. Amazingly, Jessica never let go of Annabel's nipples, instead she squeezed and pulled them hard.

Jessica continued to squeeze and pinch Annabel's nipples, pulling on them as her cunt spasmed with pleasure. Annabel moaned and shook even more violently, feeling her clit throb and pulse against Jessica's clit. She couldn't believe what Jessica was doing to her. It was incredible. She never came so hard in her life.

Annabel collapsed on the bed, gasping for breath. She loved how hard Jessica could squeeze her nipples. It was so sexy. Annabel loved how Jessica knew just the right way to inflict pain to maximize pleasure. Jessica pulled away, leaving Annabel's nipples swollen and throbbing, her clit engorged and standing up from between her swollen cunt lips.

Annabel looked at Jessica's pussy, which was also swollen and throbbing. She knew she wanted to eat her out, to feel her clit against her tongue, to taste her. It seemed Jessica had exactly the same idea. "Come over here and suck my cunt, you slut," she said seductively, "And I will suck your horny pussy at the same time."

Annabel smiled and climbed over Jessica, laying down next to her but in the opposite direction. Jessica laid down on her back and spread her legs wide, revealing her engorged pussy. She knew Annabel couldn't resist it, and she was right. However, she didn't quite realize what it meant to have Annabel's pussy hovering right over her face, how intoxicating it was, how much she wanted to taste it, lick it, suck the juices out of it.

Annabel looked down at Jessica's pussy hungrily. It was huge, sopping wet and swollen. Her clit was sticking out between her swollen labia, more than three inches long and two inches wide. Jessica watched Annabel, waiting. Annabel wanted to tease her for a moment, but she knew Jessica wouldn't be able to handle it. "Come on, you stupid whore. Lick my cunt," Annabel ordered, swaying her huge clit right over Jessica's mouth.

Jessica immediately grabbed Annabel's ass and pulled her down and licked Annabel's clit, sucking it into her mouth and making Annabel moan.

"Oh, fuck yes, you bitch." Annabel moaned. Wasting no more time, she sucked Jessica's huge clit in her mouth, flicking her tongue over the tip.

Annabel ground her cunt hard against Jessica's face. Jessica licked Annabel's clit again, then bit it lightly. Annabel smiled. She loved that Jessica didn't mind hurting her clit. It made the sex even more intense.

Jessica bit down on Annabel's clit and sucked it into her mouth again, and Annabel responded by sucking Jessica's clit hard and biting it, making Jessica moan. Annabel loved that Jessica liked it rough, too. Jessica continued to suck and lick Annabel's clit and Annabel continued to suck and bite Jessica's, enjoying the feeling of Jessica's teeth in her pussy.

Annabel knew she was going to come soon. She could feel it in her pussy, feel it in her clit, feel it in her nipples. She bit down on Jessica's clit and sucked it into her mouth, sucking it hard.

"Oh god, Annabel," Jessica moaned. "You're such a good slut. Suck my clit harder, you stupid fucking whore!"

Annabel responded by biting Jessica's clit and sucking it hard, forcing her tongue deep into Jessica's pussy, tasting her juices.

Jessica responded likewise, biting Annabel's clit and sucking it hard, making Annabel groan with pleasure. Annabel felt her clit pulse and throb, and she knew she was ready. "Ohhhhhhh, I'm gonna come, you fucking bitch." Annabel groaned. "I'm gonna fucking come all over your face, you fucking cunt!"

"Oh, yes. Come for me, you fucking whore." Jessica moaned.

"You want me to come in your mouth, don't you? You want me to come all over your face!" Annabel groaned, biting Jessica's clit hard and sucking it harder than before, causing Jessica to scream in pleasure.

"Oh, yes. I want to taste your cum, you fucking slut!" Jessica screamed.

Annabel bit Jessica's clit one more time and started shaking violently, feeling her orgasm rush through her body like a bolt of lightning. "Oh fuck, Jessica, I'm gonna fucking come now!" Annabel screamed, her cunt squeezing and pulsing. Jessica bit Annabel's clit and sucked it into her mouth, and Annabel couldn't hold it anymore. She came hard, shaking and convulsing as her pussy doused Jessica's face. It was enough to push Jessica over the edge, and her pussy erupted in the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced.

Annabel continued to shake and cum as she felt Jessica's pussy convulse around her mouth. Jessica came for a long time, her pussy squeezing and pulsing around Annabel's tongue even as her own cunt continued spasming and pulsing uncontrollably. Annabel was almost unconscious, she was having such a strong orgasm. It was the best orgasm of her life.

Jessica came again, then again. Annabel's pussy continued to pulse and squirt, drenching Jessica's face in her juice. Jessica couldn't handle it. She passed out, her pussy still convulsing and spasming. Annabel shook violently as she came even more, feeling her orgasm continue for what seemed like an eternity, growing in intensity. Jessica's pussy squeezed and convulsed on her tongue, and her clit throbbed as she came yet again. Annabel's vision went dark, and then she fell into darkness.

Annabel opened her eyes and looked at Jessica, who was next to her, sleeping. Her hair was messy and her cheeks were flushed, but she looked peaceful. Annabel had never felt so satisfied in her life. She looked down at her pussy. It was swollen and throbbing, her clit long and hard. Jessica's pussy looked the same, and Annabel couldn't wait to go down on her.

Annabel reached for Jessica and pulled her closer, kissing her hard on the mouth. Jessica moaned as she started waking up. She smiled as Annabel kissed her, and kissed her back, wrapping her arms around her waist.

Annabel put her leg over Jessica and started rubbing her cunt against Jessica's. Jessica moaned as Annabel ground her swollen pussy lips against her own. "Mmmmmmmm," Jessica moaned into Annabel's mouth.

Annabel sucked Jessica's tongue and started grinding her cunt even harder, and Jessica responded by doing the same. Annabel moaned as she felt Jessica's cunt lips rub against her own. They ground and rubbed for a while, their pussies becoming wetter and wetter with desire.

Jessica pushed Annabel away and stared at her pussy. Annabel was smiling and lay on her back, waiting to feel Jessica's lips on her cunt. But Jessica spread her legs wide, revealing her swollen pussy. She wanted Annabel to see how big her clit was. She knew it was bigger than Annabel's, and she wanted to show her that.

Annabel watched as Jessica's pussy lips expanded, looking more and more swollen, and then she saw her clit. It was long and hard, and it stood straight up from between her swollen pussy lips. It was so big and engorged Annabel couldn't believe it. She felt herself growing wetter and wetter as she stared at Jessica's huge clit. It was the most beautiful clit she had ever seen.

"Oh, fuck. Your clit is so beautiful, Jessica," Annabel whispered.

Jessica responded by grinding her cunt against Annabel's again, her clit pressing hard against Annabel's. Her clit was so fucking huge and hard, so full of sexual power.

"It's even bigger than yours, Annabel." Jessica moaned. "I love your big clit, but mine is bigger."

Annabel smiled and ground her pussy against Jessica's, their swollen clits pulsing against each other. Annabel's clit throbbed with desire, and she wanted nothing more than to be fucked by Jessica.

"Oh, Jessica. I love your clit. It's so fucking big. I love the way it feels against my cunt." Annabel moaned, their pussies grinding together faster and faster.

Jessica pushed Annabel back down on the bed and pulled her legs up over her shoulders, spreading her wide. She looked at Annabel's pussy and smiled. She knew she was going to enjoy fucking it. "Oh my fucking god, Annabel. Your pussy looks so sexy." Jessica cooed.

Annabel spread her legs even wider, revealing her engorged pussy lips, and her huge clit. It was so hard, so big and swollen, standing out from between her cunt lips. Jessica smiled and licked her lips as she looked at Annabel's pussy.

She moved between Annabel's legs and aimed her pussy right at Annabel's. Her clit was pulsing with desire. She felt like she was going to explode any second.

Annabel stared down at Jessica's cunt and her clit. It was so fucking big and swollen. It was going to destroy her pussy. She knew it, and she couldn't wait.

Annabel waited anxiously for the feeling of Jessica's huge clit on her own. She could barely believe that Jessica's clit was bigger than her own. She felt like her clit was going to explode as she felt the tip of Jessica's clit touch her own.

Jessica put her hand behind Annabel's knee and pushed her leg back, opening her up even more.

"Oh, god, Jessica. Your clit is going to destroy me. It's so fucking big." Annabel moaned.

"Shut up, whore," Jessica said, smiling, "This is what you want, isn't it?"

"Oh, fuck yes, you bitch. Fuck me with that big fat clit!" Annabel screamed.

Jessica smiled and started thrusting faster, harder, her clit head driving into Annabel's cunt. Annabel couldn't believe how hard Jessica fucked her. She loved it. She loved feeling Jessica's clit penetrate her so deeply.

Annabel responded by grinding her own clit against Jessica's. The sensation was indescribable. It was like their cunts had merged into one. Jessica pushed down on Annabel and slid her hands up Annabel's body, grabbing her massive tits and squeezing them hard, making Annabel moan. Jessica could feel Annabel's nipples growing harder, and she knew Annabel was close to coming.

Jessica slammed her pussy against Annabel's as hard and as fast as she could, forcing her clit head in and out, driving Annabel over the edge. Annabel screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body. "Oh my fucking god, I'm gonna come, you fucking slut!" Annabel screamed.

Annabel came hard, her pussy gripping Jessica's clit and pulling it in. Jessica screamed with pleasure as her orgasm ripped through her body, making her shake violently. She couldn't believe how hard Annabel was making her come. It was more intense than she ever felt before.

Their cunts continued to pulse and convulse as they came, their huge clits pulsing and throbbing. They ground their pussies against each other, trying to fuck each other as hard and as deep as they could. They continued to shake and convulse as they came again and again.

Finally, their clits had drained their orgasms, and they were breathing hard, Jessica still holding Annabel's tits, her clit throbbing on its own. She squeezed the tits even harder, making Annabel groan.

"Oh, god, you fucking bitch." Annabel moaned, "You made me come so hard."

Jessica smiled. "I told you, I'm going to destroy your pussy."

Annabel looked at Jessica's pussy and then Jessica's face. "Oh, god, your clit is so fucking big."

Jessica looked down at Annabel's pussy. She couldn't believe how swollen and engorged it was. Jessica had never seen a pussy look so sexy before. "I love your pussy, Annabel. It looks so fucking good."

Annabel smiled and put her legs over Jessica's shoulders. "Come on, whore. Fuck me. You know you want to fuck my pussy."

Jessica smiled. "Oh, I'm going to fuck your pussy, all right."

Jessica grabbed Annabel's knees and pushed them back, exposing Annabel's cunt even more. Annabel was dripping wet, and she knew Jessica wanted to taste it. She knew she wanted to devour her pussy.

Jessica lowered her head and licked Annabel's pussy, lapping up her juices. Annabel felt Jessica's tongue slide in between her swollen pussy lips and she moaned, feeling her clit pulse with pleasure. Jessica continued to suck Annabel's pussy, drinking up all of her juices, then she started sucking Annabel's clit, biting it lightly. Annabel screamed as Jessica sucked and bit her clit, her pussy spasming in ecstasy. Some kind of dam burst inside Annabel, and she could feel incredible sexual energy flowing through her body, swirling everywhere until it concentrated on her clit, filling it, making it grow bigger and harder, pulsing with pleasure.

Jessica felt it, too. She felt Annabel's clit grow bigger in her mouth and she felt the energy radiating from it. It was almost overwhelming. Jessica had to feel that energy on her clit! She moved up and pressed her pussy against Annabel's, forcing their clits head on, but it wasn't enough. She wanted more.

Annabel watched as Jessica's clit throbbed with pleasure, long and hard, engorged and swollen. It looked almost like a miniature dick. Annabel felt her own clit throb with desire. She loved the way Jessica's clit looked, and she couldn't wait to make her come. She felt a sudden burst of energy flow through her body, and her clit pulsed even more. She felt it grow even bigger, but that wasn't enough. She needed to see what her clit looked like now. She needed to feel it.

Annabel grabbed her clit and squeezed it hard. Jessica felt it too, the energy burst out of Annabel's clit, entering her clit and spreading through it, flowing over her body. It felt amazing. Annabel squeezed her clit even harder, and more energy surged through her body. She could feel her clit grow even harder, harder than it had ever been before.

Suddenly, Annabel was in complete control of Jessica's clit. She could feel it pulse and throb, the energy flowing through her body as she controlled it. Jessica moaned as she felt the energy flow all through her body, her clit getting harder than ever before. She had never felt so out of control, yet so sexy. She felt so vulnerable, but so powerful. She wanted to fuck Annabel so badly she couldn't stand it.

Jessica knew Annabel wanted the same thing. "Oh, you bitch," Jessica moaned. "You're such a whore. I love feeling your energy in my clit."

Annabel responded by grinding her cunt against Jessica's. She loved feeling her pussy lips push against Jessica's, knowing her clit was even bigger and harder than before. "Yeah, my clit is more than a match for you clit now!" Annabel said, smiling. "I fucking own it!"

Jessica couldn't hold it in anymore. She grabbed Annabel's tits and squeezed them hard, then she wrapped her arms around her back and pulled her in for a kiss, their huge tits mashing together, their swollen nipples rubbing against each other. Annabel moaned as she felt Jessica's nipples rubbing against her own, their massive clits pressing against each other's, their pussies grinding together. They kissed hard, tongues dancing and wrestling inside their mouths.

Annabel felt the energy build up in her clit, and she knew she was about to come. "Oh, god, Jessica, I'm gonna come. You're gonna make me come so fucking hard. Oh, fuck, your pussy is so fucking good."

Jessica responded by grinding her clit against Annabel's harder, wanting to feel Annabel's cunt squeezing hers. Their pussies were both swollen and wet, and Annabel could feel Jessica's juices pouring out of her pussy and covering her own pussy, dripping on the bed. She loved feeling the warm juices running down her thighs.

Annabel felt her pussy clenching, then spasming uncontrollably as her orgasm rushed through her body like a bolt of lightning. She screamed with pleasure, grinding her cunt against Jessica's, feeling her pussy convulse. Her clit was swollen and hard, and she knew it was going to explode any second. She looked down and saw that Jessica's clit looked the same, engorged and hard.

Annabel reached down and grabbed Jessica's clit and squeezed it, and she gasped as she felt energy explode from Jessica's clit into her own. Jessica responded by grabbing Annabel's clit and squeezing it, making their clits burst with pleasure. The girls screamed with ecstasy, shaking violently as their cunts convulsed and pulsed. Their clits throbbed and twitched uncontrollably as the energy flowed from their clits into each other's body, sending them into a complete frenzy of sexual bliss.

Annabel's clit was bigger than ever before, and she felt like she couldn't hold on much longer, her pussy was going to explode at any moment. She pushed it against Jessica's even harder, grinding it as hard as she could, wanting to feel her clit crush against Jessica's. Her cunt was spasming so hard she couldn't even control it.

"Oh fuck, Annabel. I can't take it anymore. I'm gonna fucking come!" Jessica screamed, crushing her mighty clit against Annabel's clit as hard as she could.

Annabel felt her clit swell even more and then explode as it tried to crush Jessica's clit. Her pussy convulsed and shook violently as her clit throbbed and pulsed in ecstasy. She was shaking so hard she thought she was going to die.

Jessica shook and screamed, feeling her clit explode as Annabel's did the same thing. Their clits felt like they were going to tear apart as they pulsed with raw, uninhibited pleasure. They couldn't take it anymore. They both came together, screaming and shaking, their pussies spasming and squeezing as hard as they could. And all the while they crushed their clits together as hard as they possibly could. Their pussies convulsed and shook, their clits throbbed and pulsed, their nipples throbbed so hard they felt like they would split.

Annabel continued to grind against Jessica, her clit twitching as she came even more. Jessica kept grinding her clit against Annabel, keeping up the immense pressure, and she was surprised when Annabel didn't stop. Instead, Annabel pushed back even harder, driving her clit against Jessica's clit so hard it hurt, but she didn't stop. The girls continued to convulse and shake, their pussies spasming and convulsing uncontrollably as they continued to grind their clits.

They kept coming and coming, their cunts squeezing and convulsing, their nipples throbbing and pulsing. Annabel was still grinding her clit against Jessica's, and Jessica was grinding her clit against Annabel's, and neither of them could stop.

Finally, their cunts stopped convulsing, and they collapsed on the bed, gasping for breath. Their pussies were swollen and leaking juices onto the sheets, their clits engorged and throbbing. Their nipples were so hard it hurt, and they were both covered in sweat. They felt completely drained, but their pussies were still wet and swollen with desire. They looked at each other and smiled, knowing that they were going to have a lot more fun together in the future. Gently, they drifted in to a deep sleep.

Jessica got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her waist, then walked out to the living room. She heard Annabel singing in the kitchen.

Annabel had made breakfast. The eggs and bacon were done, and the toast was just coming out of the toaster. Jessica smiled as she watched Annabel in her apron, her bountiful, naked boobs just barely contained by the garment, showing off ample side boobs. She knew how hot she looked.

Annabel saw Jessica and smiled, "Good morning."

Jessica walked up behind her and kissed her on the cheek. "Good morning. I like your apron."

Annabel smiled and squeezed Jessica's ass. "Well, we have to eat first. After that, I'll take it off."

Jessica responded by putting her hands on Annabel's waist and pulling her closer. Annabel moaned as she felt Jessica's huge tits press against her back. Jessica reached around and fondled Annabel's firm tits, smiling as she felt her nipples grow hard.

Jessica slipped her fingers under the apron and slid her hand down between Annabel's legs. She found her clit and started rubbing it as Annabel moaned with desire. Jessica loved the feeling of Annabel's huge clit in her hand. She knew how hard Annabel's clit could get, and she loved knowing that she was going to make her come.

Jessica continued to rub Annabel's clit as she pushed her hips forward, grinding her own clit against Annabel's ass. Annabel groaned and pushed back against Jessica, letting her know that she loved what she was doing.

Jessica moved her hands to Annabel's waist and pushed her against the counter, continuing to rub her clit.

Annabel looked back and smiled at Jessica. She loved how hot she looked. Annabel reached back and put her hand between Jessica's legs and started rubbing her clit. "You think you can match my clit, bitch?" Annabel said, her own clit growing fully erect. She turned around to face Jessica and lifted the apron up, revealing her magnificent pussy. Jessica looked at the monstrous clit sticking out from between Annabel's swollen pussy lips. It was huge and engorged, throbbing powerfully.

"Yeah, I can match that clit, slut!" Jessica said, dropping her towel and revealing her nude body to Annabel.

"Oh my god, your pussy looks so good," Annabel moaned, untying the apron and letting it fall on the floor.

Jessica smiled as she pressed her pussy against Annabel's, their clits immediately pressing together, Annabel's clit throbbing powerfully.

Annabel moved her hands to Jessica's waist and pulled her in, making their pussies collide even harder. Annabel bit Jessica's nipple, making Jessica moan, and Jessica responded by pushing Annabel's nipple into her mouth, biting it, and sucking on it. Annabel groaned, feeling her nipples pulse with pleasure as Jessica's tongue danced over it.

Annabel and Jessica thrust and grind against each other's pussies, their clits trembling with desire. Neither clit had been able to dominate the other, but that didn't mean they stopped trying.

Annabel pulled Jessica's ass closer, trying to make their pussies come in contact as much as possible. Annabel was dripping wet, her juices covering her pussy lips and running down her thighs. She loved the way it felt when her juices soaked Jessica's cunt, covering her clit.

Jessica felt Annabel's juice coating her pussy, making it wetter and wetter. It was so fucking sexy she almost came. She could feel Annabel's clit throbbing against hers, and she could tell she was about to erupt. She pushed Annabel against the counter as hard as she could, driving her clit against Annabel's clit, feeling her clit grow larger and harder as it pressed against Annabel's.

Annabel moaned at the assault and reached up to grab one of Jessica's huge tits, squeezing it hard, feeling her hard big nipple in her hand. She brought her mouth to it and bit it as she felt Jessica's nipple growing harder in her mouth, her clit throbbing against Annabel's. Jessica responded by grabbing Annabel's nipple and squeezing it hard, making it grow even harder in her hand.

Annabel knew she was going to come any second. She couldn't hold it anymore. She knew Jessica wasn't going to be able to hold it either. Annabel's clit was throbbing powerfully, pulsing as she ground it against Jessica's. "My clit is going to crush yours, you cunt!" Annabel screamed, her clit pulsing even harder as her orgasm rushed through her body, spreading over her like a blanket, filling her clit, making it grow even harder, almost to the breaking point.

Jessica was about to explode as well. She felt her pussy spasm and squeeze powerfully. "Oh my god, my clit is going to crush yours!" Jessica screamed.

Their cunts continued to spasm and squeeze, their clits throbbing uncontrollably. Annabel bit Jessica's nipple even harder and pushed her tits into Jessica's hands, making her grab her harder. She could feel the energy building in Jessica's clit as well.

Annabel felt her orgasm growing larger, bigger. It was like a volcano ready to erupt, waiting to blow the top off. She knew she wasn't going to be able to control it. Slowly, the women's legs gave away and they sunk to the kitchen floor, never once breaking their contact, not stopping their intense fucking for a second. When their perfect round asses touched the floor, they immediately lined their pussies and clits and thrust their pelvises together, their whole huge, hungry cunts coming in full contact.

Annabel's clit pulsated and throbbed uncontrollably, pushing against Jessica's clit harder. Annabel's pussy squeezed and convulsed, wanting to suck Jessica's clit into her, feeling the energy inside it grow larger and larger.

Annabel's clit exploded, feeling like it was about to burst at any second. She ground her cunt against Jessica's, and Jessica did the same, both of their pussies convulsing violently, their clits throbbing and pulsating uncontrollably, their cunts gripping each other, feeling their energy build to an incredible level. Annabel's clit throbbed with pleasure as the energy from her clit rushed through her body, making her pussy spasm and convulse, squeezing Jessica's cunt.

Jessica felt her clit pulse and throb as Annabel's clit erupted with energy. It felt like her clit was going to explode. She pushed her clit against Annabel's as hard as she could, her pussy spasming and gripping Annabel's clit, feeling Annabel's clit vibrate with energy, making her cunt spasm and squeeze. Jessica pushed back with all of her might, and Annabel pushed back just as hard, both of them grunting in effort as they tried to keep their clits from retreating.

Their cunts were convulsing uncontrollably, squeezing and pulsating, their clits brimming with power, feeling stronger than ever. They kept pushing, thrusting and grinding, their swollen pussy lips mashed together, trying to devour each other. Jessica's clit grew larger and harder, feeling Annabel's clit grow even larger as it pulsated and throbbed, and Jessica knew she wasn't going to be able to hold it back any longer. She grabbed Annabel's ass and pushed her hips forward, burying her clit against Annabel's as hard as she could. "My clit is going to fucking come, you fucking whore!" Jessica screamed.

Annabel responded by doing the same thing, grinding her clit desperately into Jessica's cunt as hard as she could, her pussy convulsing and pulsating. "My clit is going to come, you fucking slut!" Annabel screamed, "I can't fucking hold it back!"

Their cunts squeezed and gripped each other, feeling the energy build and build and build. Annabel's clit throbbed and pulsated as she ground against Jessica's, feeling her energy build to dangerous levels. Suddenly, she couldn't hold back anymore.

Annabel exploded, and her orgasm rushed through her body like a bolt of lightning. Her cunt convulsed and squeezed hard, her pussy spraying cum as her clit erupted with energy, spasming and crushing Jessica's clit with unbelievable force.

Jessica's clit exploded in the same instant, feeling like it was about to blow up. She grabbed Annabel's ass as hard as she could and thrust her hips forward, driving her clit as hard as she could into Annabel's clit, wanting to make it explode just as hard as her own had, wanting to make Annabel feel her incredibly powerful clit!

Annabel and Jessica screamed with pleasure, their pussies exploding, shaking uncontrollably as their orgasms ripped through their bodies.

Annabel felt her clit brimming with unbelievable force, and she felt Jessica's clit exploding at the same time. She couldn't believe how hard she was coming, how much more powerful her orgasm was than any she'd ever experienced before. It felt like her clit was going to blow off her body, like her pussy was about to burst, like her pussy was going to suck Jessica's clit into her, swallowing it, devouring it, and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Jessica exploded with such intensity she almost blacked out. Her pussy spasmed and convulsed uncontrollably, trying to engulf Annabel's clit and pussy. She felt the energy in her hungry cunt grow and grow, reaching unbearable levels.

Annabel's pussy squeezed and massaged Jessica's clit, feeling it throb and pulse with unbelievable power. Her pussy grew more and more hungry, and was trying to swallow Jessica's whole pussy.

Annabel screamed as she came and came, shaking and convulsing, her pussy gripping Jessica's clit, and Jessica screamed as she came, her pussy gripping Annabel's clit, squeezing it and devouring it, sucking it deep inside her pussy, feeling her clit throb with pleasure, soaking Annabel's cunt in her cum.

Annabel felt her clit get sucked into Jessica's pussy, and her pussy convulsed and squeezed. Her clit exploded again, her pussy pulsating as it convulsed and squeezed, making Jessica's clit explode as well. Their pussies exploded together, spasming and gripping each other's clits, sending them into an incredible frenzy of sexual bliss.

Annabel and Jessica shook and convulsed, their pussies gripping each other's clits as they came even more. Their huge swollen clits throbbed with unbelievable power, exploding as they gripped each other, their cunts gripping the clits harder than ever.

Jessica was completely overwhelmed, her pussy gripped Annabel's clit and she was sure it was going to suck it right off her body. She knew she had to do something or she was going to die.

Jessica moved her hands up and pushed her huge tits into Annabel's, their nipples rubbing against each other, their pussies still convulsing and squeezing, their clits still exploding as they came again and again.

Annabel wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist and pushed her tits into Jessica's, their nipples mashing together. The energy from her clit continued to explode, her pussy gripping Jessica's clit harder than ever before. Jessica's clit was convulsing and exploding as well. Annabel's cunt was gripping it like a vice, squeezing and pulsating. Annabel's pussy was squeezing so hard, trying to devour Jessica's clit, wanting to absorb it and make it hers.

Annabel pushed her huge tits against Jessica's, their huge nipples meeting head on. Their clits exploded in ecstasy as they squeezed and gripped each other, their pussies convulsing with unbelievable force, their bodies shaking uncontrollably as they came over and over again, unable to stop, their pussies biting and devouring each other. She knew she couldn't take much more.

Jessica could feel her pussy sucking Annabel's clit deep inside her, feeling the huge clit vibrating inside her with incredible power. She knew Annabel was having the same experience. Their pussies convulsed and squeezed, spasmed and rippled, flooding their trapped clits with pleasure. She knew she was going to pass out at any moment. Her orgasm felt like it was never going to end.

Annabel pushed her tits harder against Jessica's, their huge nipples rubbing together, feeding their sexual frenzy. They were unable to stop, their cunts gripping each other's clits so tightly they could no longer breathe, the energy exploding inside their pussies flowing together, trying to overwhelm and devour each other.

Some kind of barrier had been broken, and Annabel and Jessica couldn't stop coming and coming again and again as their ravenous cunts sucked each other's clit with all their might. It felt like they were being electrocuted. The more they came, the harder it got, their pussies gripping and convulsing, their clits exploding with pleasure.

Annabel felt like she was going to pass out at any moment. She could feel her orgasms building, building and building, getting stronger and stronger. Her clit was harder and bigger than ever, so hard and full of power it hurt.

Jessica felt her orgasms building to an unbearable level. Her clit was so swollen and engorged, so big and hard it hurt, but she loved it. She felt her clit would never be more powerful than it was right now, and she wanted to test if Annabel's clit could match her power. She had to focus all of her willpower to pull back, to fight against the incredible grip their convulsing cunts had on their clits.

Annabel saw Jessica begin to pull away and she knew what was about to happen. She pushed forward, wanting to keep the energy flowing from her clit into Jessica's clit. She knew she couldn't stop it, and she didn't want to stop it.

Jessica could feel Annabel's pussy gripping her clit with unbelievable force. She knew she was about to come, and she wasn't going to be able to stop it. She wanted to feel Annabel's cunt explode inside her. She knew she couldn't hold back.

Annabel pushed her pussy against Jessica's, feeling her whole body explode as she did so, her beautiful green eyes turning blank, her face in an expression of heavenly bliss as she lost consciousness. Jessica felt her clit explode inside Annabel's pussy, flooding her whole essence with with such force that it made her pass out.

Annabel and Jessica were an utter mess. They had just passed out from the intensity of their orgasm, and they were both in a deep sleep. Slowly, they started to come to their senses. They lay in each other's arms, completely spent. They could barely move, but they couldn't resist touching each other.

Annabel reached down between Jessica's legs and rubbed her clit. Jessica felt it and moaned, still half asleep. Annabel smiled and rubbed her clit harder, feeling it swell.

"Mmm, that feels good," Jessica said, half awake. Suddenly, Annabel disappeared, but soon came back, carrying a huge, shiny double dildo in her hand. It was absolutely massive.

Annabel smiled as she placed it on the floor in front of Jessica. "I thought we might have some fun with it."

Jessica woke up fully. "Oh my god, that's huge!"

"It is pretty big," Annabel said, laughing. "I've used it many times to fuck bitches into submission."

Jessica was a little intimidated, but she knew how much Annabel loved a challenge. "Bring it on, slut!"

Annabel smiled and lifted Jessica's hips, pushing the dildo against her pussy, twisting it to lubricate it with Jessica's juices, slowly sinking it in. "Yeah, bitch, take that cock!"

Jessica felt the dildo push deep inside her pussy, stretching it. It was even bigger than she thought. "Oh, fuck, Annabel, that's huge!"

"Yeah, it's fucking big, slut. I bet I can make it hurt."

Annabel laughed as she grabbed Jessica's legs and spread them, holding them up with her arms. "That's it, bitch, spread your fucking legs." She opened her own legs, carefully aiming her hungry cunt at the dildo. She pushed the other end of the dildo against her pussy and, in a display of her sexual prowess, her hungry cunt practically devoured the huge phallus, sucking it deep in her pussy, stretching the tight hole wide. "It's time to get fucked, bitch!"

Annabel started thrusting into Jessica's pussy. She smiled at Jessica's wide eyes. "Don't worry, baby, this is just the warm up."

Jessica could barely move. "Fuck me, slut! Fuck me with your huge dildo."

Annabel thrust faster, smiling as Jessica moaned and screamed. "Yeah, you fucking like that, bitch? You like getting your pussy fucked by my massive cock?"

Jessica loved feeling the huge dildo pound into her. It was so fucking big and hard she almost passed out. "Yeah, you fucking slut, keep fucking me with your cock. Oh god, it's so fucking big!"

Jessica wrapped her legs around Annabel, wanting to make her thrust harder. Annabel responded by thrusting the dildo deeper and faster, pushing it hard against Jessica's g-spot.

Jessica moaned loudly as Annabel fucked her with the dildo. She had never felt so completely overwhelmed before. Annabel was fucking her like a machine, pounding her with such force it was hard to believe.

Jessica could barely move, and the dildo felt even larger inside her pussy. It was so big and hard, so fucking big and hard. Jessica knew Annabel could fuck her with it until she passed out.

Annabel smiled as she watched Jessica's expression. She looked so helpless. Annabel had never fucked anyone as hard as she fucked Jessica. It was such a rush she almost came. "That's right, bitch, take that fucking cock."

Annabel grabbed Jessica's hips and started thrusting into her even harder, when suddenly she felt Jessica's pussy gripping the dildo with unbelievable force. She looked at Jessica's face and saw that she was smiling widely.

Then, Jessica thrust her hips forward, taking the dildo all the way inside her, slamming her pussy against Annabel's pussy, ramming her massive clit against Annabel's clit, then pulling back again. She repeated this several times, thrusting harder and harder every time, pounding Annabel's clit with her own, her cunt sliding along the massive shaft, squeezing and gripping it with her strong muscles.

Annabel's mouth dropped open, and she couldn't speak. She could only thrust back, driving the dildo hard against Jessica's g-spot, feeling her orgasm approach with unbelievable power.

Jessica could barely breathe as she kept thrusting her hips forward, making the dildo penetrate deep inside Annabel's pussy. She thrust faster and faster, her clit throbbing and pulsating with pleasure as it rammed Annabel's clit. Annabel was fucking her just as hard with the dildo, pounding her g-spot and sending her into a complete frenzy of sexual bliss.

Jessica started shaking uncontrollably, her clit exploding, sending her into complete sexual ecstasy as she fucked Annabel with the dildo. Her pussy convulsed and pulsated, her clit crushing against Annabel's clit.

Jessica screamed as she thrust her hips forward, driving her clit against Annabel's, feeling her orgasm explode, her pussy gripping the dildo with unbelievable force, taking control of it as her clit exploded, feeling Annabel's clit explode at the same time.

Jessica was thrusting and pushing and thrusting and pushing, her hips slamming into Annabel's, her clit exploding, feeling Annabel's clit explode as well, both of their pussies convulsing with unbelievable force, exploding again and again and again, unable to stop, unable to stop coming and coming and coming.

Annabel thrust her hips forward, trying to wrest control of the dildo, but Jessica was too strong, fucking her pussy hard with it. She had never felt anything so fucking powerful before. Annabel wanted to take over, but she couldn't. It was all she could do to keep from passing out. Jessica kept thrusting the dildo deeper and deeper, pounding Annabel's pussy as hard as she could.

Jessica kept fucking Annabel with the dildo, thrusting as hard as she could. Annabel kept thrusting back, but Jessica was too strong, her pussy too strong, and little by little Jessica forced the dildo deeper and deeper into her pussy, pushing her clit harder against Annabel's clit with each thrust. Annabel knew she wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. She had to do something.

"Feel me fucking you, you cunt! I'm gonna fuck you into submission, you fucking bitch!" Jessica screamed as she fucked Annabel with the huge dildo, her huge swollen clit slamming into Annabel's clit over and over, making Annabel shake and scream with pleasure, unable to stop herself, her cunt convulsing and spasming, trying to suck the dildo into her, trying to take it all.

Suddenly Annabel realized what she had to do. Instead of fighting against Jessica's pounding, she needed to grip the dildo as Jessica pulled back, and when she thrust her hips forward, Annabel needed to thrust the dildo in the other direction, thrusting it back into Jessica's pussy.

Annabel focused all of her energy on doing that. Once again, Jessica thrust forward with all her might, her huge clit colliding with Annabel's throbbing rod, sending her into an incredible state of sexual bliss. When Jessica started pulling back, Annabel grabbed the massive dildo with all the strength she could muster, preventing Jessica from pulling it out. The move caught Jessica completely unguarded, and she felt her grip of the dildo slip away.

"What the fuck?" Jessica gasped. Annabel quickly thrust the dildo forward, shoving it into Jessica's pussy, making her scream.

Annabel knew she had Jessica right where she wanted her, so she continued to thrust the dildo forward, feeling Jessica's pussy try to grip it as she thrust back, driving it deep inside her.

"Fuck me, you fucking whore! You were going to fuck me to submission, were you?" Annabel screamed as she fucked Jessica with the dildo, thrusting it hard and fast.

Jessica was too stunned to do anything but react to Annabel's thrusts. She responded by fucking Annabel with the dildo, thrusting her hips forward, slamming her clit against Annabel's clit, then pulling back.

Jessica was having a hard time keeping up with Annabel. She couldn't believe how hard she was fucking her with the dildo, and she couldn't believe how hard she was fucking Annabel back with it. It was like her pussy was sucking the dildo into her, wanting it to never leave her.

Jessica's cunt gripped and convulsed around the dildo as Annabel thrust faster and faster, making Jessica thrust even harder, feeling her clit throb and pulse with pleasure as she did so.

Annabel and Jessica were completely overwhelmed, completely consumed by each other. Neither of them could resist thrusting and thrusting, fucking each other with the dildo, faster and harder and faster and harder, unable to stop, unable to control themselves, unable to control their orgasms as they fucked each other with the massive dildo, trying to get each other to submit.

Annabel was about to cum at any moment. She could barely move. Jessica's pussy was gripping the dildo with unbelievable force, and her clit was pulsating and throbbing with pleasure.

Jessica knew she was about to come as well. She had never fucked someone so hard before. Annabel's pussy was gripping and convulsing around the dildo, and she knew that any second her orgasm was going to explode. She was going to explode harder than ever before.

Annabel felt her orgasm building to an unbelievable level. She had to cum soon, or she was going to die. Jessica was thrusting faster and faster, ramming her clit against Annabel's, and she knew she couldn't hold it back. She couldn't stop fucking Jessica, and she didn't want to stop fucking her.

Annabel and Jessica thrust forward at the same time, burying the massive dildo completely inside them. Their swollen labia slid along the thick shaft until they met in the middle, their clits meeting side by side. They pressed their cunts together, keeping the dildo totally inside them.

Annabel and Jessica looked at each other deep in their green eyes, both knowing what knowing what they had to do. They began feverishly working their cunts, using their strong muscles to try to control the huge dildo inside them. Their eyes locked together, both looking for any sign of weakness in the other, but all they found was an endless well of pleasure.

Annabel could barely breathe as she tried to push the dildo back, feeling Jessica's clit pulsate against hers, feeling her cunt gripping and convulsing, feeling Jessica doing the same thing. Annabel pushed the dildo with her cunt muscles as hard as she could, feeling Jessica pushing it as hard as she could against her. Annabel's clit throbbed against Jessica's, making them both moan and scream. Annabel could feel her orgasm approaching rapidly. She knew she couldn't stop it, but she had to try.

Jessica was breathing hard. She could barely move. She knew that at any moment her orgasm was going to explode, and it was going to be an unbelievable experience. She thrust her cunt against Annabel's as hard as she could, feeling her clit explode as Annabel pushed the dildo back at the exact same moment. Their pussies were gripping and convulsing, their clits throbbing with pleasure.

Annabel couldn't believe how hard her clit was throbbing. She felt like it was going to explode at any moment. She had to cum so bad she was almost crying.

Annabel and Jessica felt the dildo squirm inside them as their cunts wrestled over it. They could not control their orgasms anymore. They fucked each other with the dildo as hard as they could, thrusting their clits against each other, both of them knowing what they had to do, wanting to see who would win.

Annabel and Jessica exploded as one, their clits pulsating as they convulsed and gripped the dildo, thrusting it back and forth as hard as they could. Annabel and Jessica screamed with pleasure, their pussies gripping the dildo so hard it hurt. Both cunts tried to squeeze the dildo deeper into the other's pussy, but neither could move it a inch. They gripped the dildo with all of their might as they exploded over and over, unable to stop, their huge swollen clits throbbing uncontrollably. Annabel and Jessica shook and convulsed as they came, unable to stop. Their pussies gripped the dildo harder than ever, their orgasms exploding, trying to crush the dildo between their pussies, wanting to devour it.

Their whole bodies shook. Instinctively, the women reach out towards each other and, interlocking their fingers, grabbed each other's hands to keep them from falling over. Their eyes locked, Annabel and Jessica screamed with pleasure, shaking and convulsing, their pussies gripping and convulsing, exploding over and over.

"I can't fucking stop it!" Annabel screamed.

"Yeah, you fucking whore, I'm going to fucking explode!" Jessica screamed.

Annabel and Jessica pushed against each other's pussies as hard as they could, squeezing their interlocked hands together, trying to gain control of the dildo. They screamed with pleasure, trembling, their pussies gripping the dildo hard, making it impossible to move it, their orgasms exploding over and over, their bodies shaking and convulsing. They kept pushing and pushing their huge swollen clits together, both of them gasping for breath as they came over and over, unable to stop.

Finally, Annabel and Jessica felt their orgasms begin to wane, slowly coming down from the indescribable, heavenly pleasure they had just experienced. Their pussies still gripped the dildo tightly, not wanting to let go of the huge thing between them.

Annabel and Jessica breathed heavily, their bodies trembling. Both women still had an iron grip on each other's hand as they looked into each other's eyes. Neither said a word as they continued to look at each other. They had given it all they had, every ounce of their sexual power, but neither could make the other submit, to make her her own. It was a test of strength and endurance that neither could win, and both knew it.

The women's orgasms were starting to fade, and their hands loosened. They slowly slid their fingers apart, their clits screaming with pleasure as their pussies released their grip on the dildo, which slowly slipped out of each of them.

Jessica lay on her back, breathing heavily, completely exhausted. Annabel rolled onto her back and stared up at the ceiling, her body trembling. The dildo lay in between the two women, the shaft covered with a thick coating of cum.

Both women could barely move. Neither could speak, and they both wanted nothing more than to sleep for days.

Annabel looked over at Jessica, who lay there in exhaustion, her massive swollen clit still engorged and hard, covered with a thick coating of cum. Annabel smiled as she stared at it, that clit had given her more pleasure than she ever thought possible. She was glad Jessica had come looking for her, to challenge her. All because she had happened to see the blonde a few weeks back! That single even had led to everything that she and Jessica had experienced.

Annabel couldn't believe how much energy she had expended, but it had been worth every ounce. She had never fucked anyone as hard as she had fucked Jessica, and she never wanted to fuck anyone harder. Heck, she didn't think she could fuck any harder, no matter what she tried.

Jessica felt her clit pulse as she thought about Annabel. She looked over at her and smiled. They were so much alike. She felt the same kind of fire burning inside Annabel that burned within her, a fire that consumed everyone who got too close to her. But not Annabel. She had withstood her, she had walked in the fire with her. And now, as they lay there together, exhausted, covered in each other's sweat and cum, she had no idea where this road would lead.

She looked at Annabel, and Annabel looked at her. For the first time in a long, long time, both women felt satisfied and happy. Annabel smiled, and Jessica smiled back. It was going to be an interesting journey.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Re: Lady of the Sexfighting Villa: through the fire

I'm so curious, which AI did you use to write this?

I'd be keen to have a go myself too, if that's OK! Plenty of smutty ideas I'd love to feed it and see what it comes back with... :P

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elza View Post
    I'm so curious, which AI did you use to write this?

I'd be keen to have a go myself too, if that's OK! Plenty of smutty ideas I'd love to feed it and see what it comes back with... :P
    I used NovelAI, it was mentioned in another thread about AI writing.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Each part is better than the last. Also, I have a theory that the blonde that Annabel fought in the first part and Toni are the same person.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Ah yes, sorry I did see. I had a play with it last night. What options did you use, and, what kind of prompts did you feed it.

I had a good few goes but it didn't seem to pick up the plot and run with it...

Quote Originally Posted by barata77 View Post
    I used NovelAI, it was mentioned in another thread about AI writing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I use the storyteller mode, that seems to work for me. There is a Memory-field on the right pane, you should write general things about your characters etc. there, like kind of synopsis of your story. Then, the Author's note -field is where I put more detailed notes about what should be happening in the story right now. That seems to give the AI things to work with. You need to update the Author's note as the story progresses.

For example, in this story I had the Memory text as
    "Amanda and Jessica are both stunning red heads with massive firm tits and huge ravenous cunts. They are sexually drawn together, to put their huge tits, ravenous cunts and massive clits against each other in a battle of dominance."

The Author's note was at one point this:
    "Annabel and Jessica experience mind blowing orgasms, one after the other, as their strong cunts grip and suck each other's enormous clit. It becomes a test of sexual endurance as they test each other's limits."

With these, and with the existing text in the story, the AI produces text that more or less incorporates those elements, and tries to move the story along. But it will not write even a decent story by itself, it needs a lot of guidance and correcting.

Quote Originally Posted by Elza View Post
    Ah yes, sorry I did see. I had a play with it last night. What options did you use, and, what kind of prompts did you feed it.

I had a good few goes but it didn't seem to pick up the plot and run with it...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

I'm sorry that my feedback prompted you to stay up until the wee hours and then work on this for so much of the following day!

That being said, I think it was worth it! This was a really good erotic showdown. I love that the women were the other's perfect match and that their sexual battle was so epic -and the promise of more is even better! Great work!

BTW, I have really been taken with the premise under which you introduced Jessica's character - i.e, the encounter with Toni, alone on the highway in the desert. I'm going to steal it and make it the basis of a short story of my own! Hope you don't mind!

Take care,

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Hi JB,

No need to say you're sorry, it's great to have feedback that encourages you to work harder and strive for a better outcome.

I've read and enjoyed so many of your stories over the years that I feel honored if you take Toni and write a story for her.

As for continuation of this storyline, I don't yet have a clear idea where the story will go. It's clear that both Annabel and Jessica are in a new situation, and how they handle the conflicting emotions is it's own question. And, quite frankly, something where the AI can offer little to no help. Meanwhile, I have some other story ideas I want to explore, so Annabel and Jessica will have to wait a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    I'm sorry that my feedback prompted you to stay up until the wee hours and then work on this for so much of the following day!

That being said, I think it was worth it! This was a really good erotic showdown. I love that the women were the other's perfect match and that their sexual battle was so epic -and the promise of more is even better! Great work!

BTW, I have really been taken with the premise under which you introduced Jessica's character - i.e, the encounter with Toni, alone on the highway in the desert. I'm going to steal it and make it the basis of a short story of my own! Hope you don't mind!

Take care,

JB

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Oh I see, thank you so much!

It's exciting to have a co-author, but it honestly sounds like more work than just writing alone!

But cool to have a new medium

Quote Originally Posted by barata77 View Post
    I use the storyteller mode, that seems to work for me. There is a Memory-field on the right pane, you should write general things about your characters etc. there, like kind of synopsis of your story. Then, the Author's note -field is where I put more detailed notes about what should be happening in the story right now. That seems to give the AI things to work with. You need to update the Author's note as the story progresses.

For example, in this story I had the Memory text as
    "Amanda and Jessica are both stunning red heads with massive firm tits and huge ravenous cunts. They are sexually drawn together, to put their huge tits, ravenous cunts and massive clits against each other in a battle of dominance."

The Author's note was at one point this:
    "Annabel and Jessica experience mind blowing orgasms, one after the other, as their strong cunts grip and suck each other's enormous clit. It becomes a test of sexual endurance as they test each other's limits."

With these, and with the existing text in the story, the AI produces text that more or less incorporates those elements, and tries to move the story along. But it will not write even a decent story by itself, it needs a lot of guidance and correcting.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Well done !! HOT !! very hot ! amazing trib scenes. It had very good erotic scenes for any taste.