Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Triple Threat: Part 3

Nicole was beginning to stir. The last thing she remembered was eating dinner at Fencers and the next thing she knew, a sudden bout of drowsiness hit her like a truck. What the Hell happened. As she moaned and yawned in her awakening, she tried to move but she came fully awake as she realized that she couldn’t. She then snapped out of it when she noticed that she was bound to a wooden chair in a dark room, as naked as the day she was born.

“What the fuck?!” She cursed. “Who’s the wiseguy?! Show yourself!”

Suddenly, the powerful lights in the room came on, revealing the matted floor and she looked up to see that it was May from Fencers that had turned on the lights. She was every bit as naked as the redhead was and strutted over to Nicole’s chair, showing off her womanly form.

“Well, look who decided to rejoin the land of the living.” May joked.

“You?” Nicole asked, confused and somewhat hurt. “But…why?”

“We had been hoping you’d come into our establishment again one of these days.” May explained. “Make it easy on us to claim the bounty.”

“Bounty?” Nicole asked. “What the Hell are you on about?”

“Las Brujas put a price on all of your pretty little heads.” May answered. “We’re cashing in.”

“You fucking bitches!” Nicole cursed. “It was you that drugged our food!”

“You figure that out by yourself, fire crotch?” May asked mockingly, flipping her long, dark green hair.

“So much for customer loyalty!” Nicole complained. “Even to one of your very best!”

“Each and every one of you sluts are a dime a dozen.” May mocked. “The bounties could pay for us to open 100 Fencers locations. Not to mention membership within the cartel.”

“That’s what this is all about?“ Nicole asked. “You want to be in Las Brujas? Chrissy knows firsthand what they’re like. You bimbos have no idea what you’re asking for.”

“We were just going to challenge you to a three on three until that cunt opened her mouth. Now it gets ugly.” May threatened.

“Well, it’s not too late for that.” Nicole said daringly. “Why don’t you get me out of this so we can settle this like women?”

“June has the remote for your restraints.” May said. “Besides, she gets the honor of fucking down that turncoat…With Ben watching helplessly. I imagine she started sometime ago.”

“Where the fuck are the others?!” Nicole asked furiously.

“Does it look like you’re in any position to make demands?” May asked condescendingly. “Just sit back and enjoy getting fucked by the better woman.”

“Do your goddamn worst, broccoli pubes.” Nicole spat.

“I wish I could wipe that arrogant look off your cunt face.” May complained. “We really should get more remotes for these chairs.”

The dark-skinned Filipina slowly and seductively began to approach the powerless redhead bound in her chair. Nicole just glared defiantly as May sat on top of her lap and was about to come in for a dominating kiss when suddenly, she heard a mechanical sound. The two nymphos looked down and saw that Nicole’s bindings had been released. Both of their eyes opened wide in surprise. They didn’t know what just happened but Nicole sure wasn’t about to question it. She took immediate advantage and pounced out of the chair and onto her captor. The two beauties grunted and moaned as they wrestled each other across the matted room before finally, Nicole ended up on top, her red hair falling along the sides of her face and curtaining both their faces.

“Looks like Chrissy was too much for your bitch friend after all.” Nicole mocked through her panting.

“Fine.” May said callously. “I’ll fuck you within an inch of your life and then go and finish your mouthy friend off!”

“You can try.” Nicole teased.

The redhead then dipped her head down and forcibly kissed May, slipping her tongue inside of her cocky mouth. May quickly reciprocated the kiss and their tongues dueled inside of their mouths. Nicole flipped one side of her hair out of the way as their G-cup breasts and nipples came together. Nicole then used her knees to spread May’s legs apart so that they could commence tribbing, which they happily did. The defiant, green haired slut wrapped both her arms and legs around her opponent’s body to pull the redhead into her even more. Nicole responded by latching onto her opponent, slipping her hands underneath her to do so and grabbing her shapely, dark skinned ass. The two of them then began to roll each other all around the room over each other, still kissing furiously until they both bumped into a wall, again with Nicole on top. She broke their lustful, passionate make out session and sat up on top of her opponent.

“You know, I always had a feeling this place was run by a fuckable nympho but I never imagined three of them.” Nicole said through her panting. “So, naturally I wanted to fuck whatever hot bitch was running the place I loved.”

“Or rather get fucked by one of the three bot bitches running the place you loved.” May argued.

“You’re the one on the bottom right now.” Nicole shot back. “Speaking of which…”

Nicole began humping her green haired rival, both G-cupped beauties grunting and groaning as their hungry lower lips viciously kissed each other. Nicole dipped her head down to suckle on May’s sharpened brown nipple and the Filipina dug her hand deep into her opponent’s thick, red tresses as she did so. Despite being on the bottom, May tribbed upwards, intent on fighting back even in her disadvantageous position. Their clits soon protruded out of their fleshy hoods and joined in the pussy kissing, colliding inside of their fused labias and having their own little duel within a duel. May pulled Nicole’s head off of her nipple and towards her face, once again initiating a passionate make out session, tongues battling. At first outside and then inside of their mouths. Nicole fought with absolute viciousness, even more than usual as she was hurt and furious at being betrayed by her favorite establishment and a place of such historical significance to the team’s creation. May could quite easily feel the anger being fucked into her by her redheaded opponent. Good. This was the exact kind of fight that she loved the most. Speaking of which, May was beginning to feel her first orgasm, as well as the first orgasm of the entire match proper starting to show itself.

“Mmmmmm!!!” She shrieked but was muffled by Nicole’s mouth and tongue.

Nicole literally rubbed the fact that she had drawn first blood into May’s face and cuntl rubbing her own cunt deeper into the fusion as May filled Nicole up with her feminine fluids. Nicole broke the kiss and rolled herself off of her opponent as they both huffed and puffed, taking a much needed break after all that heated wrestling.

“You know…” May said. “I’ve been looking forward to this as much as you. You’re not just one of our best customers. You’re our absolute best customer. I’ve always wanted to fuck you. I hope you don’t disappoint because I play for keeps.”

“I just made you cum inside me and you still doubt me?“ Nicole asked. “I may not be the strongest of my team but you only have to look at my record at Fencers. I’ve never lost a match here and I have no intention of starting now. Now shut up and try and fuck me if you think you can, broccoli pubes!”

May needed no further encouragement. She rolled herself back on top of Nicole and the two horny spitfires again began wrestling up and down and all around the matted room. Now that their mutual lust was completely out in the open, the ladies had no problem getting absolutely vicious with their scuffling. Hair was pulled, asses were spanked, lips were bitten, tongues were sucked, areolas were stabbed with nipples, sometimes all of the above all at the same time. The average observer would have a hard time telling if what they were witnessing was a catfight or a sexfight but any seasoned veteran or expert could easily tell that it was both. The room filled with the sounds of grunting, moaning, lips popping and the occasional sound of skin bouncing after being given a nice, hard smack. It had to end at some point however and it soon did, this time with May on top. She held the redhead down by her arms, her dark green locks falling at either side of her head, curtaining both nympho’s beautiful faces.

“You can dish it, fire crotch, we both know that but why don’t we see exactly just how well you can take it?!“ May dared.

“Yes, why don’t we?” Nicole asked defiantly. “Bring it on!“

“Shut up and suck my tongue, whore!” May cursed.

She lowered her face down towards Nicole’s and kissed her opponent just as ferociously as her opponent had kissed her just a few minutes ago. Nicole was surprised by how much harder May was fighting her compared to before she made her cum. It seemed the green-haired kidnapper was testing the waters with her. She seemed to enjoy playing with her food before really digging into her meal. May pressed as much of her weight into the redhead as possible. Mouth to mouth, lip to lip, tongue to tongue, nose to nose, G-cup breast to G-cup breast, nipple to nipple, pussy to pussy, labia to labia and above all else, clit to clit. Nicole was already starting to feel the heat. Their juices meshing together in their fused cunts just made them both even hotter. Just as May had done to her, Nicole opened her arms and legs before enclosing them on her green-haired opponent and bear hugging her to herself. Their tongues sloppily and lustfully wrestling as they drooled all over each other, eyes open and glaring powerfully into the soul of the owner of the opposite pair.

May was so enthralled with what she was doing that she nearly forgot that she was in a sexfight but she quickly snapped out of it and began tribbing hard into Nicole from her top position. Her firm, meaty ass jiggled as she fucked the redhead with everything she had. Nicole hugged her opponent tighter to her own body, feeling her sweat matted green locks on her skin as she tried her best to trib back into May from the bottom position.

“Mmmmmm!!” They both groaned aggressively inside of each other’s mouths.

Their twats began to drool themselves along with their kissing mouths. Nicole was simply overwhelmed and soon she started to feel those familiar jolts of pleasure swimming throughout her entire body before finally settling in her cunt and then bursting out. May could tell what was happening and finally broke their heated kiss.

“Ohhhhhh!!!” Nicole screamed as she came.

In the ultimate form of payback, May cooed as she felt her crimson haired opponent cum inside of her powerfully. A feeling that no nympho will ever get even remotely tired of. Once again, both battling beauties were left hyperventilating as their bodies calmed down but May was far from done with her. She always took great joy in humiliating her opponents in any way she could and Nicole was special in that she was their most formidable customer at Fencers.

“You…fucking…green haired…skank…” Nicole cursed through her heavy breathing.

“Oh, I’m just getting started, you hot bitch!” May declared.

May then flipped Nicole over onto her belly and lifted her up slightly until she was in her hands and knees. Her scarlet head fell forward along with her long, thick hair as she continued huffing and puffing.

“What are you trying to…ugh!” Nicole grunted as May began brutally fingering her from behind.

“Making you scream is what I’m trying and succeeding at doing!” May taunted.

Nicole felt her opponent’s fingers deeply penetrate her experienced pussy and explore her inner walls. May smiled sadistically as she pulled her fingers in and out in multiple different patterns.

“Ugh!” Nicole grunted as she jerked her head up, making her hair and tits bounce.

May was good at this, she simply could not deny that but that’s a part of what makes sexfighting so addictive and cathartic. It will make it all the more satisfying when Nicole finally brings her down, which she very much still planned on doing. She felt May use her thumb to press against her clit and given that this was so soon after already cumming, that was all it took to make Nicole cum yet again.

“Ohhhhhhhh!!” Nicole cried as she climaxed.

May grinned as she felt her entire hand get drenched in her opponent’s secretions and then saw her fall to the ground on her belly. She still was not done yet, however. She found herself developing quite a fondness for her redheaded rival and planned on toying with her far more. Nicole was laying on her front, panting. Her toned back and thick, meaty ass in full view as her hair fanned out to her right side. May flipped her own sweaty dark green hair back out of her face and walked towards her opponent before laying on top of her, her G-cup breasts pressing into Nicole’s back and her ripe, mocha skinned pussy grinding against Nicole’s from behind.

“Ah!” Nicole groaned.

The Filipina then reached around and grabbed Nicole’s face with her right hand, turning it towards her own face and using her left hand to keep the redhead secured. She then forced her tongue into Nicole’s mouth again, dominantly kissing her, rubbing her current advantage in Nicole’s gorgeous face. Nicole wrestled back with her tongue as best she could but found herself being once again hit with waves of pleasure as May began humping her from behind.

“Mmmm!!” She moaned into the kiss.

May tongued her entire mouth down and once she had her fun, broke the kiss in a pop, leaving a trail of saliva between their two pairs of lips behind.

“I love making you cum.” May teased. “You scream so well.”

She then took her right hand off of Nicole’s face and instead used it to yank hard on her scarlet locks, pulling her head slightly back.

“Agh!” Nicole groaned in response.

“Your two slut friends are going to Mexico for La Malvada to do with as she pleases.” May explained. “If I were to guess, she wants to break them in herself. Especially that traitor, Christina. As for Ben, there’s no bounty on him but he’s seen too much. We’ll do with him as we please. However, I plan on keeping you to myself for a while. I’m sure La Malvada won’t mind if I break you in myself before sending you to her.”

“Not in your wildest dreams, you fucking whore!” Nicole cursed.

May responded by continuing to trib into Nicole from behind. She reached below her with her left hand and began viciously fondling the redhead’s luscious G-cups between Nicole’s breasts and the floor.

“You’ve got just as much of a mouth on you as that backstabbing friend of yours.” May said. “I’ll enjoy using it for all its worth.”

May proceeded to do just that and once again tongue kissed Nicole mercilessly. She openly slurped and drooled as she orally dominated her prey’s mouth, wanting Nicole to hear and feel exactly how much she was enjoying dominating her. Nicole felt May’s pussy continue to fuck her own from behind, feeling the green haired bitch’s inner thighs slam into her ass cheeks each and every time she did so. May was having the time of her life fucking her helpless prey like this. It was not long until Nicole felt that all too familiar jolt and both she and her green haired enemy knew what was about to come next and that it was completely and utterly hopeless trying to stop it. May broke her passionate, spitty kiss, wanting to hear the redhead scream as she made her cum yet again and then finally, it happened.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!” Nicole cried as she orgasmed.

A decent amount of it flowed up and inside of May’s cunt, making her coo. She finally got off of Nicole, letting the redhead huff and puff in her post orgasmic winding but she was still not done yet. Once she caught her own breath, she descended back onto Nicole, flipping her over on her back. She briefly watched as her opponent was taking short, frantic breaths, causing her trademark G-cup tits that her team was named after to jiggle and bounce around. May regained her focus and used her arms to pry her prey’s legs open, showing off her red, ripe and already thoroughly fucked pussy. May licked her lips ravenously before dove her head down and immediately began feasting on Nicole’s slutty, delicious cunt.

“Aghhh!!” Nicole groaned. “You fucking bitch! Ugh!”

May’s tongue swirled all around, across and alongside Nicole’s lower lips as the amorous green haired kidnapper wanted to taste every possible centimeter of her opponent’s womanly core. She slipped her hands underneath Nicole’s ass, palming and sinking her fingers deep into the jiggly meat of her rear end, elevating her twat slightly higher up, making her elevate her own head to compensate and not lose her place in her meal. Nicole’s face blushed as red as her hair as she was eaten out mercilessly. She was losing this match and losing it badly and she knew it. She had to find some way, anyway to turn this around and launch the counterattack to end all counterattacks. There was a good chance that her very future and the future of Task Force 732 in general depended on it. She tried to think but her strategic thoughts were disrupted when May’s mouth, lips and tongue all found her erect clit.

“Fuck!” The redhead cursed as her pulsating, pink pleasure bud was pounded with an oral onslaught of pleasure.

May turned her gaze up towards Nicole’s face, enjoying the expression of strain as she sucked on her opponent’s clit like a piece of candy. She then decided to add her fingers into the mix, putting her index and middle fingers together before knifing them inside of Nicole’s lower labia, not even attempting to be gentle about it in the slightest.

“Ohhhhhh!!” Nicole cried. “I swear I’ll get you for this, you kidnapping cunt!”

May responded by nibbling on her clit with her teeth all the while continuing to kiss, suck on and drool over it, letting her saliva pool down into the rest of her pleasure center as she was still mercilessly fingering it. All of this was proving to be far too much for the overwhelmed and helpless redhead. She knew that resisting the inevitable approaching climax would be a waste of time and energy, so she didn’t even bother. All she could do was brace herself for it as much as she possibly could. Then it happened.

“Fuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk!!!!!!” She yelled as she came yet again.

May grinned in satisfaction as she swallowed what she could while the rest drenched her hand, face and dark green hair. The feeling of an opponent’s cum all over you is every nympho’s favorite battle trophy next to having said opponent for a sex slave. Nicole was once again left hyperventilating as her sweat soaked red hair fanned out behind her on the matted floor. May pulled herself up, saving a nice helping of womanly fluids in her mouth before she pinched Nicole’s nose, forcing to breathe exclusively from her mouth before her green haired abductor enclosed her own mouth over it. May happily swapped the concoction of her saliva and Nicole’s own juices into the redhead’s gaping maw. The ultimate gesture of a sore winner in a sexfight.

“Mmmm…” Nicole moaned weakly as her mouth was bukakked by her opponent.

After torturing her to her own sadistic satisfaction, May finally broke her oral domination with a loud pop and even louder gasp from Nicole as May rested on top of her. Nicole had never felt so humiliated in a fight, not even when she and Holly lost to La Rubia and La Morena. At least then she wasn’t alone in her humiliation.

“This is the infamous Task Force 732 I’ve heard so much about?” May asked tauntingly. “I wasn’t expecting you to be as good as Jasmine or anything like that but come on, I’ve been fucking you like a common submissive cum dumpster. And to think you were our top customer.”

“How would you know?” Nicole asked through her heavy breathing. “You never even faced Jasmine. None of you did. She told you to fuck off and you all ran away with your tails between your skank legs!”

“Shut it!“ May demanded. “Like you’re anything other than her own personal fuckbitch! Well, I hope you enjoyed the last time she fucked you because after we’re finished here, Jasmine and Vanessa are next!”

“Over my dead but superior body, cunt!” Nicole shot back.

She then found the strength to get back up and tackle May and the two wrestled all over the room again until this time Nicole ended up on top. It was time for some sweet, delicious payback.

“You think this fight’s been too easy, do you?” Nicole asked rhetorically. “How about I spice it up for you then?!”

“Agh!” May grunted as Nicole began tribbing into her in an L shaped position. “Still got some fight in you, huh? Fine then! Do your goddamn worst!”

Nicole was more than happy to oblige. She fucked May as hard as she possibly could with needlessly exerting herself. Energy conservation is the foundation of playing the game as many rookies have found out the hard way. Their pussies were already wet as can be and their clits had already protruded out of their hoods and were hard as rocks, so the tribbing became nice and heated immediately. May did her best to fuck Nicole back as their jiggly G cups and long, thick, sweat and cum matted hair bounced all around them. They felt so dirty, so slutty, so animalistic and oh so addicted to the glorious, overpowering and intoxicating pleasure and desire to dominate and humiliate each other. Someone could kick the door to this room right now and it wouldn’t even make either of them budge. That is how invested they currently were in what they were doing. Nicole reached down to viciously maul May’s lucious, mocha skinned tits and the Filipina happily reciprocated, digging her own fingers into Nicole’s own impressive set as they continued fucking each other.

“Not so tough now, are you?!” Nicole asked as she frantically tribbed her opponent.

“Ugh!” May grunted. “Says the bitch that was cumming in my face not too long ago!”

“Shut up!” Nicole yelled.

The redhead then came down on her green haired abductor and silenced her mouth with her own in a heated, lustful kiss. As their tongues furiously wrestled, the two raging nymphos yanked hard on each other’s hair with one hand and used the other to tightly squeeze their opponent’s firm ass cheek. May tried to roll Nicole over in an attempt to regain the advantage but Nicole had her completely pinned down. Upon realizing that May had no means of escape, let alone counterattack, Nicole pressed her advantage and began tribbing even harder and deeper into May’s cunt. The sounds of heated moaning, grunting and lips popping filled the entire room as Nicole fucked the other nympho. They fused together as much as any two women possibly could. Not just their tongues but their nipples, lower lips and clits all battled at the exact same time as each other. May was beginning to feel the pressure now. Sweaty, cum filled, matted crimson red and dark green hair mixed together. May was simply amazed at the level that her opponent could still fight after the marathon of sexual trashings she dished out on her just minutes ago. Now she was starting to see why Nicole had been Fencers’ best customer in both spending and ranking. Nicole herself was surprised at how much she was still able to dish out but she sure wasn’t complaining about it. As was more or less inevitable given that she had the inferior and more submissive position, May began to feel her next orgasm coming on. Regardless, she had no intention of giving the redhead the satisfaction of giving in and continued fighting back by fucking back. This kept going on until finally May could not handle anymore of this.

“Mmmmmmm!!!!” The green haired slut shrieked inside of the red haired slut’s dominant mouth as she climaxed.

Nicole moaned in both pleasure and personal satisfaction as she felt her opponent fill her up with her feminine fluids. Once it was clear that May’s orgasm had subsided, Nicole finally eased up, breaking the kiss with a popping of lips and a loud gasp for air from both of them. May had hoped that Nicole would roll off of her and give her both a break and the chance to turn this around on her but the libido possessed redhead knew better and had no intention of doing such a thing. Instead, she planned on unleashing everything she had on May all at once just as May had tried to do to her. An eye for an eye, after all. Nicole slithered down May’s body, letting her long, wet hair trail down May’s body as well just after her until she reached the Filipina’s sweet, red, juicy and ripe cunt.

“Revenge is sweet…but not as sweet as I bet you are.” Nicole mocked before she began digging into her banquet of flesh.

“If you even…ugh!” May grunted, interrupted herself as she felt Nicole’s tongue assault her helpless pussy.

Nicole ate May out like a woman possessed, which was exactly what she was. Her tongue slithered along her former captor’s labia and penetrated deep into May’s internal crevices. May reached down to pull on Nicole’s thick, sweat and cum soaked hair but it did little to even slow down the seemingly endless onslaught of cunnilingus that she was being subjected to. What was worse for her was that Nicole struck at the best time possible. Just after an orgasm but not too soon to where she was slightly numbed from it. And on top of that, May had wasted a great deal of energy wrestling the redhead and trying to fuck her back when she was on the receiving end. A mistake that Nicole herself often made in her previous fights and knowing that made this even more satisfying for the cop babe. She knew it would not be long now and she was right. May could not stop another climax immediately coming along. She wrapped her smooth, shiny legs around Nicole’s head as she came.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!” May cried, spraying all over Nicole’s face and hair.

Nicole smiled in satisfaction and her grin grew even wider when she realized that she had not even worked on her opponent’s still aroused and hardened clit yet. She knew she had to fix that. She went right back to work, again timing it perfectly so that her opponent’s next immediate climax would be ripe for the picking.

“Agh!” May grunted. “Goddamn you, you cunt-eating whore!”

May’s pulsating, mocha colored pleasure bud was assaulted with renewed vigor from her ravenous rival. Nicole did everything she could do to it. Kiss, lick, jab, nibble, spit, etc. May was utterly helpless. Nicole reached over her head to grope and squeeze her opponent’s tits as May’s head jerked back and forth in response to all this unbearable pleasure. She then felt her third orgasm in a row approaching fast, knowing there was no stopping it.

“Ahhhhhhh…” She cried out almost weakly as Nicole’s face and hair were once again splattered with girl mess.

May released her legs from Nicole’s head, panting like a dog, exhausted. Nicole got up and looked down at her prey both literally and figuratively.

“Time to finish you off, broccoli pubes.” Nicole said almost sinisterly.

“What…are…you…?” May asked through her heavy breathing.

Nicole answered her preemptively as the redhead sat her cunt directly on top of May’s and began tribbing away, grinding back and forth over her helpless victim.

“Nooooo…” May cried out weakly, lacking the energy to be any louder.

Nicole smiled with pure sadistic arrogance as she fucked May one last time and for the third time in a row, timing it perfectly. She believed that she found a favorite new strategy to use. She couldn’t wait to try it out on her teammates once they all got out of here. May felt one, final climax washing over her and let it burst.

“Ohhhhhh…” She groaned as she came upwards into Nicole.

The green haired slut then finally fainted and Nicole got off of her, letting her drop. Nicole panted herself. She felt a bit worn out but not nearly as exhausted as she thought she’d be after all of that. She took a great deal of joy in realizing that her often fatal tendency to go all in on her fights had finally worked out for a change. She just needed the right opponent for it. She wanted to go looking for the others but she couldn’t just leave May here to wake up and escape. She saw a cabinet on one side of the room and walked over to it. She opened it to find a remote control with one single button. She realized that it must control the restraints on her chair. She picked up May’s unconscious body and sat her in the chair before using the button to restrain her for when she woke up. She remembered that June had the master remote for all of the chairs, likely in case Nicole or Holly forced their opponents into the chairs themselves as she had done now. Christina managed to defeat June and use that remote to release her and likely Holly too. She had to find everyone else.

Meanwhile….

“Any idea where Nikki might have taken them?” Vanessa asked Jasmine as she sat down, watching the raven pace the floor in thought in their penthouse.

“I’m not sure…” Jasmine said sadly. “Wait…This is just a shot in the dark but maybe Fencers!”

“Fencers?” Vanessa asked.

“It’s a sexfight club that Nikki was leaving when I picked her pocket that day.” Jasmine explained. “It was her favorite place and has a lot of significance to the history of the team. I think she might have taken them there to let Ben watch them all fight.”

“Better than what we had a second ago.” Vanessa said. “You know where this place is?”

“Yes but this is just a guess.” Jasmine said.

“Better than having to ask all these places for their camera footage.” Vanessa said. “Now let’s go.”

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Triple Threat: Part 3

Bravo to Nicole !! Excellent fuck !!
    Bravo to you, you have created these super nymphos !
    Very hot writing, a lot of intense trib, the common for your writing style lack of trash talking at the same time they fuck one another...
    Alas, nobody is perfect ! LOL
    Of course my taste speaks when I am complaining about it.
    But all the rest are fine for me !! Awesome !!
    Keep writing this perfect story !!