Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Triple Threat: Part 4

Holly groaned loudly as she finally woke up and as she slowly snapped back into reality, she immediately took notice that she was bound to a chair in a rook so dark that she couldn’t even see her own body underneath her head. Instead of panicking or getting angry and confrontational and making threats as Christina and Nicole did, Holly let out an audible, exasperated sigh, coming off as more annoyed than anything else.

“Alright, who’s the soon to be dead man?” She asked casually. “I seriously doubt you know who you’re fucking with here.”

“So, sleeping beauty finally rejoins the land of the living.” A feminine voice said from the darkness in front of her.

Suddenly, Holly heard a switch come on and then the room was completely lit up. Holly’s eyes winced from the bright lights before they adjusted. She then realized that she was completely in the nude and in a completely matted room. She then looked up to see April, the equally in the buff silver haired co-owner of Fencers and her memories came flooding back to her of what had happened just before she blacked out.

“We all should have seen this coming.” Holly complained. “What’s this about? Ransom money from my family? Or the cops? Or just petty revenge against Jasmine? Perhaps all of the above?”

“You’re awfully smug for an abductee.” April said as she started walking in circles around Holly’s chair.

“This is the third time in a year I’ve woken up strapped to something.” Holly said in an almost braggadocious tone.

“I’m well aware of your past exploits, Task Force 732.” April said.

“You know about us?” Holly asked.

“You’ve gained quite a reputation in the cartel world at least.” April answered.

“So, you work for the Brujas?” Holly asked.

“Not yet.” April answered. “But we will after we turn all of you into them for the cash bounty La Malvada put on your pretty, fuckable little heads.”

“You realize there are two more of us, right?” Holly asked.

“Of course. We’ll deal with them in our own time.” April said. “And La Malvada herself will soon deal with that hot boss of yours.”

“She can try.” Holly shot back. “And you can try to deal with me. We’re both naked for a reason here. Why don’t you let me out of this chair and I’ll show your pathetic, cowardly pussy some real police brutality?!”

“So feisty.” April said seductively as she began running her hands through Holly’s blonde locks from behind. “And so pretty too. You know, I used to be a blonde too before I dyed my hair to match my birthstone.”

“Good. Dyed or not, I love fucking other blondes.” Holly said with intent.

“Ow!” Holly groaned as April yanked on her hair.

“So do I.” April said equally seductively and sinisterly. “Truth be told though, I would’ve preferred getting that mouthy friend of yours and showing her what happens to turncoats but June has that honor.”

“Chrissy?” Holly asked.

“That’s right, babe.” April said. “And she had Ben too. She’s probably forcing him to watch as she’s fucking that backstabbing bitch into submission. Once we get Jasmine, we’ll all force him to watch as we fuck her all at once.”

“Not on the best day of your skank lives!” Holly shot back.

“June also has the master control remote to unlock every chair and I have the one for yours. You’re not going anywhere I don’t want you to.” April explained.

“Chickenshit!” Holly cursed.

“Of a spoiled little bimbo like you? Dream on.” April shot back. “I just don’t think you’re worth all the energy of fucking into the ground. You are, however, worth being a toy until we decide we’ve had enough of you and hand you off to Las Brujas.”

“You drugged us because you’re too afraid to face us head on.” Holly argued.

“We were going to do exactly that back at your table until that spy of yours opened her shit talking mouth.” April said. “We wanted to teach her a lesson. You three were just in the way.”

“Yeah, that doesn’t sound like a cover at all.” Holly mocked.

“Enough talk.” April said. “Time to break you in for La Malvada.”

April walked back in front of the chair and was about to sink her hands and put her mouth all over Holly’s flawless form, closing her eyes when suddenly, she felt a powerful force crash into her and knock her to the matted ground.

“Ugh!” April grunted. “What the fuck?!”

She opened her eyes to see that Holly had gotten free of her restraints and had tackled her, wearing a big, almost clownish grin on her face.

“I knew your slut friend wouldn’t stand a chance against Chrissy.” Holly bragged. “Just like you won’t stand a chance against me!”

“So, that’s how it’s going to be?“ April asked rhetorically. “Alright then. Bring it!”

“Gladly!” Holly proclaimed.

The two nymphos began wrestling each other, starting with a tight bearhug as they both used at least one hand to palm their opponent’s shapely ass as they scuffled all over each other. They rested their faces contorted with strain and effort on each other’s shoulders, cheek to cheek as they both tried to get on top of their opponent. Holly used her free hand to pull on her former captor’s flowing, diamond colored locks, pulling her face in front of her own. The blonde then began ravenously sucking on April’s tongue and April was more than happy to reciprocate both the hair pulling and tongue sucking. Their nipples battled as well, rolling over each other before lightly but effectively stabbing into the areola of the other woman. Their pussies were of course caught in a heated make out session of their very own as their labia fused together and their clits came out of their hoods only to collide against each other. This match was coming along very smoothly.

“Mmmmmm!!” They both groaned as they finally sealed off their rival’s lips with their own.

Their tongues battled for dominance inside of each other’s mouths as they both pushed into each other, trying to get on top of their opponent. However, they soon realized that their strength was more or less equal and that trying to push the other down by force was, at least for now, a pointless waste of energy. They focused back on breaking the other nympho sexually instead. Their tongues swirled over each other as they squeezed each other’s asses even harder, letting their fingers become absorbed by the jiggly meat. They dug their hands deeper into Holly’s blonde and April’s silver hair respectively, trying in any way possible to get control over their rival. They were starting to give up again when they realized this tactic might not be going anywhere either when suddenly, Holly began to get pushed back. April took immediate notice of this and seized the moment. She pushed against Holly and the cop babe fell on her back onto the matted floor, her flowing, shiny blonde locks fanning out all over the ground behind her head as the two finally broke their lustful make out session.

“That two-faced cunt Christina may have been able to outfuck June but let’s see how you handle my pussy!” April declared. Her diamond colored hair curtained both of their faces.

“Come down here and fuck me if you think you can, bitch!” Holly dared.

April was more than happy to oblige and began tribbing into Holly from her top position, grinding her pussy up and down against the blonde’s.

“Ah!” Holly groaned. “Is that all you’ve got?!”

“I’m just getting started!” April said as she continued fucking her prey.

She then focused her attention on Holly’s impressive G cup breasts. Equivalent to her own in just about every way. She had to admit that they were something else and began fondling Holly’s left breast with her right hand, still pussy fucking her opponent.

“So, these are the famous 732 G cup tits, are they?” April asked. “I admit, these babies are deserving of their reputation. We’ve never met another G cup before, besides Jasmine if you want to count her.”

“Is that so?” Holly asked through her grunting as she fucked back up into April. “Well, we’ve come across quite a few of them over the past year.”

“Lucky you.” April said sarcastically. “I look forward to using these puppies all day and night once I get you back in that chair.”

“IF you get me back in that chair.” Holly said, emphasizing the first word.

“I will. Just like this!” April shot back.

She then began tribbing Holly harder and faster.

“Ugh!” Holly grunted. “You goddamn kidnapping whore!”

April then dipped her head down, still thoroughly dominating the blonde’s cunt with her own as she wrapped her lips around Holly’s sharpened, pink right nipple and began suckling on it, making the blonde squirm even more. Holly once again grabbed a hold of April’s silver locks as she sucked on her nipple and continued to trib into her.

“Go ahead and enjoy my tits while you can, slut.” Holly mocked. “I’ll show you what they can really do the first chance you give me!”

April turned her gaze up towards Holly’s glaring face and noticed how red it was. This gave the indication that what she was doing was working and she pushed on. Both the blonde and former blonde felt their clits protrude out of their fleshy shells to join in the war of lower lips and they immediately brushed against each other, sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout both of their bodies.

“Aghhh!!” Holly moaned.

“Mmmmm!!” April moaned, muffled by her suckling of Holly’s milk bud.

April continued grinding up and down against her opponent’s juicy pussy. The movements were hard on her back but much harder on Holly’s twat. She then became much more aggressive with her tit sucking, dragging her teeth along the sensitive bud in addition to her tongue.

“Fuck!” Holly cursed.

She yanked harder on April’s hair in an attempt to get some amount of control, no matter how small of her rival but to no avail. She felt her clit being mushroomed by the former blonde’s and at that point, it was quite clear to both nymphomaniacs that this round was as good as over. Holly felt those all too familiar internal pressures and braced herself for what was to come.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!“ The blonde cried as she climaxed, shooting her load straight up her opponent’s cunt and deep inside her internal walls, making her moan lightly.

April finally got off of Holly and left her rival huffing and puffing as she calmed down from her orgasm. The two nymphos were both a disheveled mess. Sweating, hair messy and matted to their skin, faces blushing, makeup running and panting like dogs but they still wanted much, much, much more than this. The night was still young or at least that’s how it felt to them.

“Had enough, princess?” April asked mockingly through her panting.

“Only one person in the world is allowed to call me that.” Holly said with as much toughness as she could in spite of her heavy breathing. “And no. After making me cum once, you think I’ll just roll over and take it? Think again!”

“Good.” April said as they both began to regain their energy. “I’m still not satisfied yet.”

The two got up off of the matted floor, fixed their messy hair as best they could and stared each other down. You could cut the tension with a knife. April took one single step forward followed by Holly doing the same. Then Holly took another step forward followed by April doing the same. Some might consider this a pointless game of childish one-upmanship considering that the two have already gone at it by now but nymphos take a great deal of joy in making their opponent give in to their desire first. This went on for what felt like an eternity until finally their monumental breasts joined together in an elastic collision of female flesh. They both winced their eyes, grit their teeth and very quietly groaned upon feeling their hardened nipples brush against each other. Still, they never once broke eye contact as April swayed her body left and right to further grind her nipples into Holly’s and the blonde did the same, swaying left and right but in the opposite pattern of her silver haired former captor. The overwhelming, burning pleasure made both of them bite down on their bottom lips but they pushed on anyway.

“It looks like I was right.” April said as she continued grinding. “Your tiddies really are something else…Not half as good as mine though.”

“Then why don’t you prove it, slut?” Holly asked daringly.

Holly then stopped swaying and instead pushed forward, straight into April’s breasts with her own and began grinding that way.

“Ugh!” April grunted. “Alright, whore. If that’s the way you wanna play it!”

April then began doing the same and their milk buds did not take long at all to penetrate the areolas of their opposing pair. April grabbed Holly by her firm waist and pulled her towards her. Holly quickly reciprocated and the two raging nymphomaniacs bearhugged each other into their titfight, still staring deep into each other’s eyes. The feeling of another hottie’s nips stabbing into your areola while your own nips did the same to hers was unlike any other in the world. However, Holly was getting antsy and wanted to take this to the next level. She removed one hand from April’s beautiful waist and slithered it down her body until she reached her firm ass cheeks. She then squeezed with everything she had, digging her fingers into the thick meat of it. April immediately reciprocated the tight ass grab. Their hungry, juicy cunts were just inches away. It was then that Holly decided she couldn’t stand this anymore. She wanted to humiliate this kidnapping bitch right here and right now. She pushed all of her weight into the former blonde and they fell to the matted floor. Holly held April down and slithered down her body. She then forcefully spread April’s legs, exposing her red, ripe twat.

“You love my tiddies, do you?” Holly asked rhetorically. “Good. Then you’ll love this!”

The blonde pushed her rack together into one mass of cleavage and pushed them forward, straight into April’s pussy.

“Ahhhh!!” April groaned.

“Yeah, that’s it, bitch!” Holly mocked. “Scream for me!”

She rubbed her luscious G cups against her opponent’s perfect cunt, feeling her juices soak them already. April’s face flushed a bright red as she was tittyfucked. Holly’s breasts were so enormous that they occupied the whole area of her silver haired rival’s pussy, hiding it entirely from view. April gripped on the loose parts of the matted floor in response to the incredible pleasure being dished out on her by the blonde.

“You like that?” Holly teased. “Good because I got plenty more of it!”

“You fucking cunt!” April cursed through her moaning.

“Like I’m fucking your cunt right now?” Holly asked mockingly.

Holly felt April gradually getting wetter and wetter which only showed the blonde that what she was doing was working, so she continued doing exactly that. April was overwhelmed. She bit down on her bottom lip to try and get herself under control but it was no use. The titfight she just had against Holly had excited her already but this was just too much. It was at that point that the blonde noticed her rival’s clit come out of its hood and she took immediate advantage of that. She pushed her nipples together, still bright red from the titfight and used them to assault April’s pulsating, pink pleasure bud.

“Fuck!” April cursed.

A sadistic smile spread across Holly’s face as she nipple fucked her helpless prey. It did not take long at all for April to begin to feel those all too familiar electric volts swimming throughout her body. There was nothing she could do but brace herself for it and she knew this. And then it finally happened.

“Goooooooooooooodddddddddddd!!!!” April shrieked as she climaxed powerfully.

Holly’s breasts and even some of her grinning face were soaked with her opponent’s fluids as she came. Holly then pulled away and turned herself about 90 degrees to her left, wanting to give her heaving jubblies a rest but she was far from done yet. She was now face to face with April’s delicious looking cunt and there was only one thing to do now. Holly licked her lips lustfully before diving in with the full force of her lips, mouth and tongue.

“Ugh!” April grunted. “You little cunt-eating skank!”

It was then that the former blonde noticed that due to Holly changing positions to give her breasts a break, that her legs were within reach. April took immediate advantage and grabbed them. Before the blonde could react, the other slut pulled on her legs and lifted her up until Holly’s own cunt was resting just above her face.

“You wanna lick some pussy, bitch? Let’s lick pussy!” April dared.

“Do your worst!” Holly dared.

And with that, it was on. The two nymphos began ferociously feasting on each other’s cunts. The sounds of loud, audible, ravenous slurping echoed throughout the room. Holly’s long, thick hair blanketed across April’s fine legs. April sank her fingers deep into Holly’s ass cheeks once again, causing Holly to reach underneath April’s ass on the floor to do the same. They slid their skilled, powerful tongues all across their rival’s labia, wanting to explore and lick every possible nook and cranny of the opposing pussy. April would pull her tongue in and out of Holly’s entrance, quite literally tongue fucking her. Holly would retaliate by spitting into April’s lower lips and using her tongue to spread it around as much as possible. The blonde then kicked it up a notch by first burying her tongue deep inside of her opponent’s inner folds before bringing her fingers into the mix, popping them in and out randomly.

“Mmmmm!!“ April groaned, muffled by her own cunnilingus assault against Holly.

The former blonde quickly retaliated by doing the same thing to her rival. She then focused the brunt of her attack on Holly’s exposed, aroused little clit, kissing it passionately and jabbing her tongue against it.

“Mmmffffff!!” Holly moaned, also muffled by what she was doing.

She pulled her tongue out of April only to assault April’s clit in the exact same way. April took it one step further by rolling herself and therefore Holly over. This inevitably led to the two rolling over each other all around the entire matted room. This in turn caused their blood flow to go all over the place from the constant changes in elevation. Because of this, their pussies became more or less sensitive rapidly depending on who was on the top and who was on the bottom. Their pleasure would skyrocket one moment only to massively sink the next as the constant rolling gave their immune systems no time to adjust and desensitize themselves to the pleasure. Each rise in pleasure was more powerful, effective and overwhelming than the last. Eventually, after what felt like forever, it happened at last.

“Ahhhhhh!!!” Holly screamed, taking her mouth off of her opponent’s clit.

“Ohhhhhh!!!” April screamed, taking her mouth off of her own opponent’s clit.

The two beauties orgasmed at the exact same time, bursting all over the other nympho’s face and hair as they were in a side by side position, therefore neither had the upper hand. They rolled off of each other, huffing and puffing in their post climax winding. They were even more of a mess than before, covered in their own sweat and their opponent’s secretions. This time, it was April who decided to make the next move. She got up and crawled behind Holly and before the blonde could get away, the former blonde grabbed a hold of her waist from behind and carried both of them up until April was standing upright and Holly was on her hands and knees. It was obvious what April was intending to do. She reached forward and grabbed Holly’s long, thick, flowing, sweat and cum matted hair and yanked hard.

“Ugh!” Holly groaned. “You fucking biiiiiiiiiitttttttcccccchhhhhhh!!!!”

Holly cried as she was being mercilessly fucked doggy style.

“Yeah, that’s it, bitch! Scream for me!“ April mocked, parroting Holly’s exact words from when the blonde was giving April a paizuri from before. Irony is sweet.

Holly’s face blushed bright red as each collision from April’s cunt to her own from behind made her entire body push forward and her hair that was free from April’s pulling hand and her beloved G cups bounce in response to the sudden vibrations. April was having the time of her life, feeling Holly’s firm ass smack against her thighs with each and every slam.

“You have such soft hair, even when it’s all sweaty and cummy like this.” April said as she continued humping. “You said you like fucking other blondes? Well, maybe if La Malvada allows me to keep you for myself for a while, I’ll dye your hair silver like mine, so we can still match. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to fuck another diamondhead.”

“You’ll have to tame me first.” Holly said through heavy strain and panting.

“What do you think I’m doing right now?!” April asked arrogantly as she continued her domination of her helpless rival.

April then became even more aggressive and violent in her tribbing, fucking the blonde harder and faster. Now, each and every slam caused even Holly’s ass cheeks to visibly jiggle upon contact.

“Fuuuucckkkk!!” Holly groaned.

April even pulled on her hair harder, twisting it around her wrist. Holly was worried that she was trying to yank it out entirely but remembered the comment about dying her hair silver and realized April had no such intention. Still, her current position was as humiliating as it was infuriating. More than anything in the world, she wanted to turn this around on April. That’s when you truly know that it’s a good fight. When every cell in your body is boiling for revenge and humiliation of your opponent. The feeling was quite mutual for the silver haired nympho herself. The paizuri from earlier was deeply humiliating and she was taking joy in every waking moment of fucking Holly in sweet vengeance. Soon, all of this overwhelming stimulation proved to be too much for the blonde and she felt her climax coming on, knowing there was nothing she could do to stop it.

“Ahhhhhh!!!” Holly screamed as she came.

April moaned lightly as she felt Holly’s cum splash into her own pussy. She then finally released Holly, hair and all, letting her fall to the floor, hyperventilating. April then got down with her, face to face and forcibly kissed her on the mouth. She broke the kiss and smiled arrogantly at her prey.

“I think you’ll make a good fuckbitch, don’t you think so too, princess?“ April asked mockingly.

Suddenly, Holly felt both her energy and her motivation come back to her all at once. Being called princess reminded Holly of Vanessa’s old nickname for her that she doesn’t use so often anymore. It made her think of being a toy for both April and La Malvada and never seeing Vanessa or any of the others ever again. Her desperation and determination to prevent that from happening reinvigorated her almost like magic. Without warning, she pounced on top of April and held her to the ground.

“I told you not to call me princess, slut!” Holly said angrily.

“Ugh!” April grunted. “Stubborn little cunt!”

“Now I’ll show you what my stubborn little cunt can really do!” Holly declared.

She pulled April’s legs up to her shoulders and began tribbing away like a woman possessed.

“Fuck!” April cursed.

Holly fucked her prey with power and speed that all but the most experienced nymphos and/or spectators wouldn’t think possible. She seemed almost superhuman. Even Holly herself did not know she had such power but now wasn’t the time to think too much about it. She just let her lust and hatred for April take the wheel. April was baffled by this turn of events as she felt Holly’s twat crash into hers over and over and over again. How could she still have so much energy after all of that doggy style? Speaking of which, that doggy style also made April nice and aroused, meaning she was higher up on the pleasure scale than normal. She knew that it would not be long until her climax would find her. She began to feel it approaching already and before she even knew it, it happened.

“Uggghhhhh!!” She screamed as she came, filling up Holly with her fluids.

Holly however, wasn’t even slowing down. Not even slightly. She just kept tribbing and tribbing and tribbing with the same focused, serious expression on her beautiful face.

“Agh!” April grunted. “What the fuck are you?!”

“A better woman than you!” Holly declared with absolute conviction.

She secured April’s legs with her elbows before reaching down to fondle and maul the former blonde’s bouncing breasts. April believed that the fact that Holly kept fucking her without stopping or even pausing would give her some kind of immunity to the pleasure in her post orgasmic state but that wasn’t happening. There was simply no end to the pleasure in sight. April knew she was as good as finished if she remained in this state, so she decided to try and slip away. Normally, such an act would be seen as a retreat and an act of cowardice in the context of the game but April knew she was in dire straits. She simply had no other options open. She tried to get away but couldn’t. Holly wasn’t letting go.

“You’re not going anywhere, you little cum dumpster!” Holly said confidently.

April was like a cornered animal now. Holly stopped fondling her with one of her hands and instead used it to pull on her opponent’s silver locks.

“Ugh!” April grunted.

“You’ve got nice hair too.” Holly admitted. “Even if the color makes you look like my Grandma. You should’ve stayed a blonde. Fuck those other two sluts.”

April was about to curse Holly out when out of nowhere she felt another climax smash into her without any warning.

“Ahhhhhh!!” She screamed as she once again came and filled Holly up but Holly still wasn’t stopping.

On and on this went. Tribbing, breast groping and hair pulling all being dished out on poor April at the same time without end. The silver haired kidnapper came more times than either she or her blonde dominator could keep track of. Time itself was lost and became an illusion as Holly just continued to fuck and fuck and fuck April. It wasn’t until sometime later that Holly finally noticed that April wasn’t moving. She had passed out. How long ago, Holly didn’t know. She finally calmed down and because of that, her own exhaustion hit her like a truck. Her concern for her friends was more or less the only thing keeping her conscious. She got up, peeling her pussy off of her defeated opponent’s with an audible grunt and walked towards the cabinet. She found the remote control, put April in the chair and sealed the restraints for her inevitable arrest later on. She knew that Christina was able to defeat June or at least swipe the master remote away from her and that Ben was with her, meaning that he was likely safe as well but she was still concerned about Nicole. She left the room to go and find her friends.

Meanwhile…

“Okay, here it is.” Jasmine said as she drove her cop car with Vanessa in the passenger seat, arriving at Fencers.

“Time for a little CSI.” Vanessa said as they got out of the car.

“There’s Nikki’s car!” Jasmine announced as she found it.

Vanessa came over to see it too.

“That pretty much confirms that this is where they were last, at least.” Vanessa said.

Jasmine had a concerned look on her face but Vanessa put her hand on her shoulder to comfort her. They both looked at the place itself and saw that all of its lights were off and the closed sign in the window.

“Closed?” Jasmine asked. “On a weekday?”

“That’s a red flag if I’ve ever seen one.” Vanessa said.

“You don’t think whoever runs this place has anything to do with this, do you?” Jasmine asked.

“Anything’s possible.” Vanessa asked. “For now, let’s search the inside.”

“But we don’t have a warrant.” Jasmine said.

“And the time it would take to get one could cost us all four of them.” Vanessa said.

Jasmine nodded in agreement. They were sure Tamara would let it slide given what was at stake. Vanessa picked the lock to the front door. The place was deserted as any closed establishment would be. They took out their flashlights to look for any sort of switch. Jasmine finally found one and the ultraviolet lights finally turned on. The place looked like a brothel combined with a strip club and restaurant. They both saw why Nicole liked this place so much.

“Let’s search every room. There’s gotta be something.” Jasmine said.

“A place like this is swimming in human DNA.” Vanessa said. “It would take forever for forensics to skim through all of it.”

“That’s why we’re here.” Jasmine said. “See if you can find the camera room.”

“No cameras here.” Vanessa said. “People don’t like being filmed in a place where they go for some action.”

“Yeah.” Jasmine said coldly. “That’s a very convenient excuse.”

“Indeed it is.” Vanessa agreed.

They continued looking around for any sort of clues.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Triple Threat: Part 4

So, Holly had also a victory.
    Well done ! Hot again.