Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Triple Threat: Part 5

For the second time in just a few hours, Christina had passed out and was again waking up very fuzzy and disorientated. However, she woke up to something far more welcoming this time around. With her head on Ben’s shoulder and his smiling face looking down on her.

“Morning, sleeping beauty.” Ben said lovingly.

“How long was I out?” Christina asked with a groan.

“A couple hours, if I were to guess.” Ben said. “I was gonna go look for Hol and Nikki but I didn’t think I should have left the girl who saved my life all alone in her sleep.”

Christina almost blushed but stopped herself.

“You sure you didn’t just want to cuddle up with me in the nude?” Christina asked flirtatiously.

“That was just a bonus.” Ben said only half jokingly.

Christina’s face was inches away from Ben’s. She wanted to kiss him but controlled herself, not wanting to hurt Jasmine.

“You know I wouldn’t mind.” Christina reassured him. “I’d be pretty horny for anyone that saved my life too.”

“I know.” Ben said. “But you’re not the first hot babe to save my life.”

“Yeah…” Christina said somberly, then decided to change the subject before the sexual tension became too much to bear. “That bitch didn’t wake up, did she?”

“Nah. She’s out cold.” Ben answered. “You were…amazing.”

“Glad you enjoyed the show.” Christina said as she got up and stretched. “We should find the others.”

“Yeah.” Ben said as he got up too. “Any idea where we are?”

“None.” Christina answered.

Ben had a hard time not eyeing up Christina’s flawless, mocha skinned body. The spicy Latina wanted to tease him some more but figured he'd been through enough for one night. In all honesty, she wanted him right then and there but in addition to her promise, they had more important things to do than committing shameless adultery.

‘Jazz, you lucky bitch.’ Christina thought to herself.

They got up and exited the room, finding a barely lit concrete hallway.

“Should we split up?” Ben asked.

“No.” Christina answered. “I have a feeling this is a bit of a maze. We’d just get more lost that way.”

“Yeah.” Ben agreed.

“Let’s find the others and then call a cop car for these three skanks.” Christina said.

“Yeah. I hope it hasn’t been too long. Jazz and Nessa might be worried sick.” Ben said.

“Assuming they’re not too busy fucking each other’s brains out to notice.” Christina joked.

Ben got slightly harder at that enticing image but they pushed on.

“Those three…” Ben said. “I actually thought they might have grown up since College. They were always petty but this…?”

“They’re just lucky Jazz wasn’t here with us.” Christina said.

“Probably divine intervention that she wasn’t.” Ben joked.

Meanwhile…

Nicole wandered the halls, alone and naked. It was like an abandoned basement. Creepy. She felt the cold concrete on her bare feet as she looked around, hoping her friends were okay. She knew Christina and Ben were safe thanks to her restraints being undone back in her room with May and she was confident that Holly could beat April. Nonetheless, it was only natural to be worried for your friends. Hell, practically family. As she turned a corner, she bumped into another distinctively feminine naked body, which immediately caused her primal instincts to kick in. She was ready to fight when she realized who the other body belonged to.

“Hol!” Nicole said excitedly.

“Nikki?!” Holly asked happily.

They hugged each other tightly, sharing their body heat in this cold dungeon and their breasts mushrooming together. They pulled apart before they got too excited to stop.

“I knew you’d whip that silver haired bitch’s pussy!“ Nicole said.

“And I knew that moss headed cunt didn’t stand a chance against you!” Holly added. “Let’s not celebrate just yet, though. We gotta find Chrissy and Ben.”

“Yes. Plenty of time for celebration when we get back home.” Nicole said flirtatiously.

The two continued wandering the halls, using trial and error to navigate as that was all they had. After a few minutes, they turned another corner and crashed into two more bodies. One naked female and a clothed male.

“Chicas!” Christina said excitedly.

“Thank God!” Ben said.

Nicole hugged Christina and Holly hugged Ben, getting him even more hot and bothered.

“You saved our lives!” Nicole said to Christina.

“It was nothing really.” Christina said modestly.

“Are you kidding?” Holly asked. “We beat our opponents because of you!”

“You guys should’ve seen her fight June.” Ben said. “It was like something out of a movie.”

“Okay, enough licking my ego’s clit.” Christina said. “Let’s get out of wherever this is and bring in some boys to throw these kidnapping putas behind bars.”

The others nodded in agreement and stuck together to find a way out. After what felt like forever, Ben spoke up.

“Hey, guys. Come over here.” He said. “I think I found a staircase.”

“It is!” Holly declared.

“Well, let’s get the fuck out of this shithole!” Nicole said.

“Amen, hermana.” Christina agreed.

They climbed the stairs to surprisingly find a dead end. Just a concrete wall.

“What?” Christina asked.

“Are you shitting me?” Nicole asked.

“Why would a staircase just lead to a wall?” Holly asked.

“Good question.” Ben said suspiciously.

Meanwhile…

Jasmine and Vanessa continued exploring the seemingly abandoned Fencers when they stumbled upon a fancy room with a desk, a chair and even a king sized bed.

“Looks like the soon to be dead perp’s office.” Jasmine said.

“Looks like it.” Vanessa said. “And will you take it easy? We’ll find them.”

“Yeah…” Jasmine said, calming down.

They turned on the light switch and began searching the office for clues. After a couple minutes, they started hearing noises from one of the corner walls in the office. The only wall of the room not covered by a bookcase. They looked at each other in confusion before realizing that the wall hid a secret passageway and someone was opening it from the other side. They quickly drew their guns.

“Hold it!” Jasmine ordered.

“Police! Identify yourself!” Vanessa demanded.

It was then that the wall finally opened and Ben, Christina, Holly and Nicole came falling out onto the floor. Jasmine and Vanessa couldn’t believe their eyes. Jasmine in particular barely held back her tears.

“Ben!!!” She said with as much excitement as relief.

“Babe!” Ben said happily.

They ran towards each other and hugged lovingly.

“We’re okay too. Thanks for asking.” Christina said sarcastically.

Vanessa helped the other three up and hugged them.

“We’re so glad you’re okay.” Vanessa said. “And…naked.”

“What the Hell happened here?!” Jasmine asked.

“It’s a long story.” Ben said.

“And we’ll tell you everything when we get home.” Holly said.

“Yeah, believe it or not, I’ve had enough of this place to last a lifetime.” Nicole said.

Ben and Jasmine started making out but decided to continue at home instead.

“I’m so glad you’re okay.” Jasmine said, resting her head on her Husband’s chest. “Now let’s go home…and you’ll tell me who did this to you.”

“We took care of them.” Christina said. “They’re locked up down there. Just call a few cars over here to haul em off.”

“Will do.” Vanessa said. “And congrats on your first official bust, new girl.”

“After this, she’s definitely not the new girl anymore.” Holly said.

“Yeah. She was the MVP of this bust.” Nicole said.

“Really?” Vanessa said. “Well, I’d love to hear it from you, roomie.”

“Can we please get the fuck out of here now?” Christina asked.

“After we find you three some clothes.” Vanessa said.

The office had a closet and they had to stick with using the calendar trio’s clothes for now. They couldn’t just go out in public naked. They drove back to the hotel and went up to the penthouse. As they opened the door, finally home free, they found a very familiar face and voluptuous body waiting for them.

“There you all are, my naughty little dirty cops.” Tamara said with a firm tone. “Do you have any idea of the calls I’ve gotten? Warrantless demands, unorthodox interrogations of civilians, unprofessional coercion to get evidence. I expect better from all of you and…”

Tamara paused when she realized how messy and disheveled they all looked.

“What happened to you?” She asked.

“That was all Jazz and I, ma’am.” Vanessa admitted. “As for your question…Chrissy can tell the tale.”

“Can she now?” Tamara asked.

“Yes, jeffe.” Christina said. “I’ll tell you everything.”

They all sat down as Christina recounted the incredible events of the last two and a half days. From Jasmine’s plan for Vanessa’s birthday present to when Jasmine and Vanessa found them coming out from behind the wall in the owner’s office at Fencers. Vanessa filled in the missing pieces, explaining how she and Jasmine were so enthralled in their match in the room where the original four girls had their first battle and how they went about investigating the disappearance of the others. Jasmine clung to Ben’s arm like they were back in College, her blood boiling as she was told who was responsible for this, what they did and what they tried to do.

“I see…” Tamara said somberly as the story was finished.

“That’s…Quite the story.” Vanessa added.

Jasmine was silent. A look of pure, tranquil fury on her face as Ben felt her squeeze his arm tighter.

“You okay, babe?” He asked.

“Yeah…” She answered. Only half true, though.

“Jasmine told me about those calendar sluts.” Vanessa said. “I never thought they’d pop up again.”

“Neither did I.” Ben said.

“Well, it’s all over now at least.” Holly added. “They’re chained up in their own dungeon right now.”

“We’ll get someone to pick them up and haul them off to St. Lilith’s.” Tamara said.

“I’d prefer Guantanamo.” Jasmine said with barely contained. “I should’ve put those bitches in their place back in College.”

“That would’ve just made them want revenge even more.” Nicole argued. “Besides, we’re all okay. Thanks to Chrissy.”

“Yeah.” Ben said. “The rest of you should’ve seen her fight June. It was unbelievable.”

“Oh, you’re making me blush.” Christina joked.

“You don’t need to be modest.” Vanessa said. “You saved the day. I think at this point, you’re not the new girl anymore.”

“I agree.” Tamara said. “I knew putting her on the team was a good idea.”

“What about Nessa and I?” Jasmine asked. “Are we in trouble?”

“Well, given that it was your own Husband and three fifths of my most valued team in the war against Las Brujas that were in danger, I think I can let it slide.” Tamara said.

The others all smiled in relief.

“I’m never letting you out of my sight again.” Jasmine said as she hugged Ben’s arm tighter.

“That’s a good idea.” Tamara said. “If the cartel really has bounties on all of you, I’d recommend keeping a low profile for a bit. Don’t leave the house too much.”

“Stay here surrounded by five perfect women with sex addictions? Sounds tough but I think I can manage.” Ben joked.

Jasmine then took notice of the sweet eyes that Ben and Christina were giving each other. She could tell that it was more than just lust or teasing. Normally, she’d be mad about that but she couldn’t blame him given everything that happened. She quietly sighed.

“Chrissy…” Jasmine said and Christina turned her attention towards the other raven. “Thank you for saving my Husband.”

“It’s what teammates do.” Christina said.

“Well, if nothing else…” Jasmine said. “I think you’ve earned the right to play around with him to the extent of the others.”

“Really?!” Christina asked excitedly.

“Are you sure?” Ben asked.

“Yes.” Jasmine said. “While Nesse and I were too busy macking on each other to notice how much time had passed, you were there for the entire team when they needed you. It’s the least I could do.”

“Awesome!” Ben said.

“Don’t sound so enthused…” Jasmine said jokingly. “And the golden rule still applies. No penetration until you outfuck me first.”

“No argument here.” Christina said. “Now, enough of the mushy shit. Let’s get this fiesta started!”

The fiery Latina then immediately slipped her top and bra off. The other girls were startled by her boldness but quickly joined in.

“You might as well join us while you’re here, jeffe.” Christina said to Tamara.

The ebony beauty chuckled.

“Well, I have wanted to see how you’ve all improved since I was here last.” Tamara said in her distinctively seductive tone. “Why not?”

Tamara stripped down too and the entire room quickly descended into an orgy. Christina decided to first take immediate advantage of her newfound freedom by performing oral sex on Ben, who probably would’ve gotten blue balls if he witnessed any more naked women without some relief. Jasmine wanted to watch but was too distracted with pleasing her teammates to pay much attention to it. After pleasing the man of the house, Christina joined the others who were focusing mainly on Tamara. An hour and a half later, the girls were all exhausted and drained nearly to the point of passing out. All except for Tamara of course. She once again remained on top as she did when the original four ambushed her in the shower during her examinations. It was now five against one and they were all more experienced in both technique and teamwork than last time but Tamara was still able to come out on top easily.

“Damn, jeffe…” Christina said through her panting. “You’re a fucking animal.”

“You know it.” Tamara said. “Thanks for the kiss by the way. I almost forgot how good Ben’s cum tastes.”

“I thought we’d at least have a chance against you know.” Vanessa said, also panting.

“You have all improved quite a bit, my darlings.” Tamara said lovingly. “I’m so proud.”

“You’re the best boss in the world.” Nicole said as she huffed and puffed.

“Not even a contest.” Holly agreed.

“At least today ended on a high note.” Jasmine said.

She managed to forget the rage she felt against the Calendar Trio but still, those three were now just below Sabrina for her most hated enemies. She wanted to punish them but decided that none of them were worth it. Not then. Not now. They can rot in prison.

“You know, I think I’m a bit too worn out to drive home tonight…” Tamara said. “I guess I’ll just have to spend the night again.”

The other girls all immediately got excited at that notion.

“Room with us!” Nicole said.

“Yes!” Holly agreed.

“No, she should room with Nessa and me cause I saved the day!” Christina argued.

“Girls, girls, let Ms. Colby decide for herself.” Vanessa said, secretly hoping Tamara would pick her and Christina’s bed.

Vanessa was professional and mature but when it came to Tamara, she was like a hormonal teenager. Not that anyone else who lived here had any room to talk.

“Hmm…” Tamara said in thought. “Well, Chrissy, you already got your reward from Ben and he and Jazz have been through a lot today…I think they could use some company.”

“Yes!” Jasmine said. “I mean…If that’s what you want, ma’am.”

The other girls pouted but accepted her decision. Ben was barely clinging to consciousness after blowing his load in Christina’s mouth but he clearly had no problem with it.

“Well, we’d better go get washed up.” Vanessa said.

“As will I.” Tamara said before looking at Ben. “Keep that thing nice and hard for me tonight, big boy.”

She kissed him on the cheek, which practically brought him back up again. That woman was like no other…. As everyone else left, Jasmine and Ben were left alone in their room with the raven giving her Husband a teasing expression.

“What’s that look for?” Ben asked.

“You like Chrissy, don’t you?” Jasmine asked.

“I, uhh…” Ben stammered.

“I see how you and her look at each other.” Jasmine said with a pout. “You used to only look at me like that…”

Ben looked like a deer in headlights.

“I’m just razzing you, hun.” Jasmine said with a chuckle. “You think I’d have an issue after everything she did for you?”

“She really is something…” Ben said.

Ben really was an amazon chaser. Jasmine, Tamara and Christina were all no-nonsense alpha bitches who knew what they wanted and Ben loved that in women, despite Jasmine being the total opposite of that when they first met.

“She brought you back to me.” Jasmine said. “You can do whatever you want with her. As long as you and her don’t break the golden rule, of course.”

“Would you hate me if I said I might hope you lose to her?” Ben asked, half joking.

“I might emasculate you in your sleep.” Jasmine said with blunt sarcasm.

Suddenly, they were interrupted when Christina opened the door and walked into the room.

“Almost forgot.” Christina said.

“Forgot what?” Jasmine asked.

“This!” Christina answered.

She walked up to Ben and gave him a huge, sucking, ten second long kiss on the mouth.

“Mwa!” She said with a pop as she broke the kiss. “Good night, sweet prince. Try not to picture my face when you fuck your Wife and our boss tonight.”

She left with a spring in her step, leaving Jasmine in shock and Ben with his jaw nearly dropping.

“I’ll get her for that comment later.” Jasmine teased.

“Yeah…” Ben said, calming down. “So, what are you gonna do for your birthday next month?”

It was clear he wanted to change the subject and Jasmine decided to grant his wish.

“Nessa and I are gonna visit a certain bitchy ginger…” Jasmine answered.

“Two against one?” Ben asked. “Doesn’t seem like either of you.”

“Nope.” Jasmine clarified. “A free for all. Everybody fucks everybody.”

“Wow.” Ben said. “I’d like to watch but I’m sure Chrissy will keep me company.”

“If I don’t kill both of you first.” Jasmine joked.

They both went to bed, waiting for Tamara’s arrival.

Updated Character List:

Task Force 732: An all girl G-cupped police task force that takes down female criminals with their sexual skills. 732 means “GCB” which stands for “G-Cup Brigade.”

Vanessa Price: Leader of Task Force 732. 29 years old. Vanessa is mature, level headed and a big sister figure towards her team but has a temper and a friendly rivalry with Jasmine. Referred to as “Nessa” by her teammates.

Holly Hanson: Vanessa’s protege. 22 years old. Rich girl whose family owns the hotel the team lives in. Once a spoiled brat but matured and now looks up to Vanessa. Skilled actor and a people person. Referred to as “Hol” by her teammates.

Jasmine Davis: Strongest of the team and former thief. 28 years old. Has a friendly rivalry with Vanessa and a very heated and borderline obsessive rivalry with Sabrina. Married to Ben. Has an ego problem but is working on it. Nicole’s best friend. Referred to as “Jazz” by her teammates.

Nicole Parker: Jasmine’s best friend and the most lustful of the four. 22 years old. A sociable party girl who loves sex. Also a tech genius and hacker. Former criminal who worked with Jasmine. Referred to as “Nikki” by her teammates,

Christina Alvarez: Former police spy inside of the Las Brujas cartel. 25 years old. Newest member of the team. She is a tease and playful but takes her job seriously. Referred to as “Chrissy” by her teammates. Her full name is Christina Catalina Frencesca Ximena Mariana Valentina Alvarez.

Supporting Characters:

Ben Davis: Jasmine’s loving and supportive husband whom she is very attached to. 29 years old. All around nice guy but has his limitations. Is lusted after by most women in the series, much to his jealous wife’s annoyance.

Tamara Colby: The police chief who oversees the team. 40 years old. She is extremely seductive and the object of desire of the girls and Ben. She loves teasing others and is a motherly figure towards 732. Dreams of one day bringing down La Malvada, leader of Las Brujas. Referred to as “Tammy” by her friends and sometimes subordinates.

Chief Rodrick Ames: The former police chief until he retires and is replaced by Tamara. He was a lecherous old man but kind. He ordered the stakeout that would lead to 732’s creation.

Brooke MacTavish: Vanessa’s former partner and mentor who was kidnapped by Las Brujas right in front of Vanessa, traumatizing her greatly. No one knows what happened to her.

Villains:

Sabrina Phillips: Jasmine’s nemesis. 28 years old. Blackmailed her and Nicole into debt to save Ben from cancer. Arrested and currently imprisoned at St. Lillith’s Correctional Facility. Has a fierce rivalry with Jasmine and a smaller rivalry with Vanessa. She is vindictive and evil, caring only for herself. She was the team’s first bust.

Grace Phillips: Sabrina’s cousin who is bitter about Sabrina being arrested. Jailed by the team after losing to Holly.

Lindsay: Corrupt and hedonistic prison guard who helped bust out Sabrina. Arrested by the team after being beaten by Nicole.

The Calendar Trio: The owners of the Fencers sexfight club that Nicole frequents. They are each named after the month they were born, hence their group name. Even dying their hair to match their birthstones. They were aggressive sluts in College and hit on Ben, causing Jasmine to tell them off and all three of them to hold a grudge ever since.

April: Oldest of the three. Caucasian. Has silver hair to reflect her diamond birthstone. Defeated by Holly after trying to claim the price on her head.

May: Middle member. Filipina. Has dark green hair to reflect her emerald birthstone. Defeated by Nicole after trying to claim the price on her head.

June: Youngest of the three. Indian. Has light purple hair to reflect her alexandrite birthstone. Defeated by Christina in front of Ben after trying to claim the price on her head.

Las Brujas Cartel: A Mexican drug cartel that recruits only women. They deal in many criminal activities and are hypnotically seductive. They often kidnap and sexually brainwash women they are interested in. Their name is Spanish for “The Witches.”

La Malvada: The mysterious leader of the cartel and Tamara’s nemesis. She is said to be extremely seductive and a Goddess of sex. She wishes to sexually brainwash Tamara and make her her concubine. Her name is Spanish for “The Wicked.”

La Cazadora: La Malvada’s equally mysterious second in command. Responsible for Brook’s kidnapping. Her name is Spanish for “The Huntress.”

La Rubia: A Sicaeia for Las Brujas and La Morena’s partner. Defeated by Vanessa and arrested. Her name is Spanish for “The Blonde.”

La Morena: A Sicaria for Las Brujas and La Rubia’s partner. Defeated by Vanessa and arrested. Her name is Spanish for “The Brunette.”

St. Lilith's Correctional Facility: A fancy prison used to house mostly rich women who commit petty crimes or sexually voracious female criminals. The staff is all women as well and they use sex as a correctional tool.

Serena Johnson: AKA Madam Red. Warden of St. Lilith’s and mother of Valerie. 40 years old. Old friend and rival of Tamara’s. Inmates who impress her have the chance to sexfight her.

Olivia Brooks: Guard captain of St. Lilith’s and Serena’s best friend and rival. Inmates who impress Madam Red must first defeat Olivia in order to face her.

Trina: Perky young girl and guard at St. Lilith’s as well as greeter.

Valerie Johnson: Serena’s College aged daughter who has a passion for sexfighting. 20 years old.

Melissa: A friend and sexual rival of Valerie’s.

Others:

Gwen: Protagonist of “Heavenly Purgatory.” Tested out Vanessa and Nicole for Tamara alongside Felicia.

Felicia: Antagonist of “Heavenly Purgatory.” Tested out Vanessa and Nicole for Tamara alongside Gwen.

Ashley: Protagonist of “Back in the Game.” Tested out Jasmine and Holly for Tanara alongside Veronica.

Veronica: Antagonist of “Back in the Game.” Tested out Jasmine and Holly for Tamara alongside Ashley.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Triple Threat: Part 5

Reading it, you get a good idea about what will happen next (or soon).
    A 3some fuckfight with Sabrina and Jazz to turn jealous for Ben and Chrissie... (she is already but she does not want to admit it)
    Last but not least a VERY well written text about all the characters who keep a role in this story.
    It really helps those who have missed some chapters.
    I also guess that we will read about la malvada and the rest bad gals soon.