Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

In service of the stone god

Hello!

This story is based on an idea I got more than 15 years ago. I haven't really tried to put it into writing before, but now, with the help of the AI, I decided to give it a go. It wasn't exactly easy, and I have to admit I know far too little of the imagined setting of the story. So, I apologize for all the errors there are. I hope you can still find the story enjoyable.

On another note, I'm working on the next part of the Lady of the Sexfighting Villa storyline. It will take some time to finish it, but it's coming along.

-Barata

In service of the stone god

The moon was dead, and only the stars lit up the cloudless night sky. Tomorrow evening, Shani would conduct the rite of the moon's rebirth, as was the queen's responsibility. Tomorrow evening, Ramla the head witch would gather the group of girls around Shani and the statue of their god Jabali to witness the ceremony of seduction. Shani would do her best to try to seduce the stone statue, focusing especially on the statues hugely erect phallus. Even though the ceremony of seduction was solely the right of the queen, every girl had to learn about it to become women.

Tomorrow evening, she would finally be a woman, with all the rights and responsibilities that meant. That was the way of their tribe, and had been since time immemorial. Not even the eldest and wisest could remember stories of different times. But it would change, Niara was certain of that. She was sure that she would be Jabali's chosen one. She would be the one who could seduce the stone statue and get Jabali to step down from the immortal heights to lead their tribe to untold prosperity. It was her destiny.

"Are you ready for your duty, Niara?" Ramla asked.

"Yes, Ramla, I am ready to stand in guard of Jabali." Niara said, standing tall and proud at the edge of the clearing in the middle of the village. She wore a loin cloth, as was customary of her tribe, but otherwise she was naked. The giant statue of Jabali, made of some dark stone in ancient times, stood in the middle of the clearing, facing east. Niara unconsciously turned slightly to give the statue a good view of her bare breasts. They were very big, bigger than any other woman in her tribe, but still they were as firm and stood high and full on her chest.

"Good," Ramla said. "It is very important that you follow everything I have told you. Under no circumstances can you touch Jabali, no matter what happens. If needed, call me and Shani. Understood?"

"Yes, Ramla." Niara acknowledged, looking down. She was drawn to Jabali's statue like a moth to a flame. But she could not touch it. Not yet. Not while Shani was the queen.

"Very well. I shall see you in the morning, before sunrise."

"Niara," Ramla said as she was about to leave. "Your duty is sacred. Do not fall asleep. If you do, Jabali will haunt your dreams for the rest of your life."

Hearing Ramla's words scared Niara. She wanted to please Jabali, it was her destiny. She would not disappoint him, she would not anger him.

Ramla disappeared in her own hut, followed by her servant witches. Niara was standing alone in front of the huge stone statue. She could not draw her eyes from the giant stone phallus. Tomorrow, she would learn the ways Shani used to try to seduce Jabali. But she knew the old hag was useless. She was sure Jabali wanted her young body much more than Shani's, especially her big bountiful breasts. She had everything Jabali could want, so much more and better than what Shani had. She was beautiful, very beautiful. Her body was slender and curvy, her waist thin and her hips wide, her butt big and round and firm. Her arms and legs had enough muscles to have the feminine curves Jabali surely loved. Shani, Niara thought, was flabby and her breasts sagged. She extended her hand unconsciously towards the erect phallus, remembering at the last moment that she must not touch it. She let out a deep, resigned sigh. Soon, she thought to herself. Soon would be her time.

"Niara, come closer to me." Niara startled out of her thoughts. Had she been sleeping? No, at least she didn't think so.

"Come closer, my little one." she heard the deep masculine voice again. Was somebody playing tricks with her? She looked around, but could not see anyone in the clearing.

"It is I, Jabali, " the deep voice said. Niara trembled with fear. Should she call Ramla? But she would just think she'd been sleeping, and punish her for it. Hesitantly, she approached the huge statue. It was barely visible in the starlight, its dark surface blending into the night.

"Good. You please me, little one," the deep voice resonated within Niara's head. "You may not touch me. First, you have to prove yourself worthy."

"I will prove myself, my god" Niara said submissively. "I will do anything you ask."

"I know. Now, listen carefully, little one." there was a long pause in the voice, long enough for Niara to think it had stopped altogether, like a joke to make her wait and wait and wait. Then, it suddenly continued, "Prove yourself worthy, and you may touch me. If you impress me, I will make you my chosen one. But remember, I only choose the most worthy. Do not speak of this to anybody."

Niara kept standing there, listening, but there was no more sound. She didn't know if she had imagined the whole thing, but she felt validated. She would do whatever it took to prove herself worthy!

When the first rays of the rising sun shone upon Jabali's statue, Ramla and her servants walked out of Ramla's hut, dressed in ceremonial decorations. It was the day of the rite of the moon's rebirth, and of the ceremony of seduction. Niara stood in front of Jabali's statue and watched Ramla approach. She took position directly in front of the statue and faced towards the rising sun, her servant witches taking their places to her both sides. Shani was still in her queen's hut, not needed for this part of the ceremony.

Ramla opened her arms, pointing them in the air, and started speaking. It was the first time Niara witnessed the rite of the guiding sun, and hearing it left her with goosebumps.

Thus spoke Ramla, "O sun, you who Jabali made to give us light. You have seen the moon die. Now, shine your light upon the moon and let her feel your warmth. With the blessings of Jabali, guide the moon from the lands of the dead and into the sky, as Jabali has commanded."

"O sun, hear the words of Ramla, loyal servant of Jabali." the servant witches chanted. Suddenly, the sun peeked up from behind the mountains and shone directly on the statue of Jabali, making it glimmer. Niara was awestruck. She felt she was in the presence of the divine and her whole body started to shake.

"You did well Niara," Ramla commended. "Jabali is pleased with you. Now, go rest and prepare for tonight."

The group of girls, six in total, gathered in front of Ramla's hut. The sun had set, but it had awoken the dead moon and guided her back in the sky. Some of Ramla's servants were preparing the clearing, setting up four bonfires at the edges. The fires danced, reaching high in the air, the burning wood snapping and crackling in the fire. Niara admired how the light of the fires flickered on the dark surface of Jabali's statue. Once again, she was struck by the presence of divine. The girls chattered together nervously. After tonight, they would be women, full members of their tribe.

Ramla stepped out of her hut, wearing a ceremonial head piece that had the sun and the moon on it, to represent the cycle of death and rebirth that Jabali had ordained. In her left hand, she carried a long, heavy staff, made of the same dark stone as the statue. It had elaborate engravings on it, depicting the rights and responsibilities that adult women had.

"Gather around me," she commanded and the girls hastily moved closer to her. "It is time to start the rite of passage. When we are done, the queen will come and you will witness the ceremony of seduction. After that, you are girls no more."

There was anxious whispering among the girls. "Silence!" Ramla commanded and, as if cut by a knife, the whispering fell silent. "Walk with me and sit in front of Jabali, our god."

Ramla walked to the side of the stone statue, her servants guiding the girls to sit in a row in front of the statue. Ramla admired the girls, or young women. Especially Niara had made a good impression on her. Her servants placed ceremonial head pieces in each girl's head. They had the same sun and the moon as Ramla's head piece, but they were much smaller and simpler. The servant witches took position behind the girls, facing Ramla and the statue.

"I am Ramla, loyal servant of Jabali, hear me" Ramla started, "as I speak for these girls. Hear my words, o Jabali, and grant them access to womanhood. Bestow upon them the responsibilities and rights that you have decreed: to take care of the children, to marry, to have their own voice, to act in accordance of your rules. To participate in all things of the tribe, save for those reserved for the queen. To become what you have imprinted in their hearts, without interference from anyone. To have sex with a partner of their choosing. And to challenge the queen to show themselves worthy of your company."

"Hear us, o Jabali," the girls chanted with the servant witches. "Grant us access to womanhood."

"O Jabali, let your queen pleasure you to ensure your good will towards these girls as they enter womanhood," Ramla chanted melodically, "Show your favor to our tribe, to your queen Shani, so that she may serve you and your needs." Ramla's voice was getting louder as she chanted: "O Jabali, witness the beauty and prowess of your queen Shani, and show how pleased you are with her." Ramla practically shouted the last words in the air.

Suddenly, she stopped and everything was silent. Then, Shani appeared from the queens hut, naked but wearing golden jewelry. The servant witches started playing, and Shani danced seductively, stepping slowly closer and closer to the statue. As she got close to the statue, she began to caress it, running her hands along its dark surface. Her fingers brushed the erect stone phallus. Niara couldn't believe her eyes. Shani was caressing Jabali! She was stroking the stone statue, which looked alive. The statue, which looked like a man!

"Shani," the servant witches said, "show your god how much you love him."

"I want to please you, o Jabali," Shani said in a sensual voice. She caressed the stone statue even more intimately, rubbing her big tits on it. Her hands trailed down to the statues erect phallus, and she wrapped her hand around it. It was huge, far too thick for Shani to reach her hand around its shaft. Shani continued to stroke it, moving her hand back and forth on it. Her hands moved faster and faster as she was masturbating the stone statue with her hands.

Niara felt jealous. She wanted to be the one touching the stone phallus. But she knew she couldn't, not yet. She needed to prove herself worthy first.

Shani took position directly in front of Jabali, still masturbating it. "O Jabali, look at me. See my beauty, my charm, my body," Shani said. She turned around, and moved her ass directly in front of the statue. She let her ass slide back and forth along the stone shaft. It looked like Jabali's cock was buried deep inside Shani's ass! "O Jabali, my body belongs to you. Use me how you please. Give me your seed. Take me, your queen. Let me bear your children and serve you as you see fit."

Ramla started chanting, "O Jabali, witness the beauty and prowess of your queen Shani, and show how pleased you are with her," Ramla repeated her chant, and the servant witches repeated after her.

Shani moved her hips, rubbing her wet slit against the tip of Jabali's erect stone cock. She let out a sensual moan as she rubbed it faster and faster. She moved her ass in circles, moving her wet pussy back and forth against the tip of the stone phallus. Her breathing quickened, and she screamed, "O Jabali, I want your seed. Grant me your seed, o god!"

Shani pushed herself against the stone cock, trying to fit the huge thick member inside her. But it was too big, it didn't fit inside her pussy. The stone phallus was too big! Shani tried desperately to push the huge stone shaft inside her pussy, but couldn't. She looked like she was about to burst. She continued to grind her ass against the stone shaft, but it wasn't enough. She needed more. She needed Jabali's seed!

"O Jabali, please," she cried. She tried to take the huge stone cock in her pussy, but couldn't fit it inside. The stone shaft was too big, too thick. Shani was frantic, trying to fit the stone cock inside her pussy, and failing. She just couldn't take it.

Niara felt sorry for Shani. Shani tried to please Jabali, but couldn't. She was a failure. A loser. Niara was certain she could please Jabali. She just had to prove herself worthy.

"O Jabali, I am sorry," Shani said, "I did my best." She put her hands on the ground, defeated. Suddenly, Ramla and her servant witches started playing, and Shani danced in front of the stone statue again.

Shani moved sensually around the statue, caressing it and dancing seductively. Niara was entranced by the beautiful Shani's movements. Her breasts bounced sensually with every movement, her dark nipples were so hard they looked like they would cut through the air. Her hips moved in circles, slowly getting faster. The sun had set completely, and the firelight gave her a golden glow.

She took position directly in front of Jabali again, but this time she didn't try to put his cock inside her pussy. She caressed his phallus, moving her hands all around it. She licked it sensually, kissing it and licking it up and down. Her tongue moved all over the stone shaft.

Niara couldn't believe Shani's behavior. Shani was licking the stone cock like a whore! She had never seen anything like that before, but she wanted it. She wanted to lick Jabali's cock! She wanted to suck it into her mouth, taste the god's seed. She wanted Jabali to choose her, not Shani. She was so jealous of the beautiful queen that she felt like crying.

Shani put the tip of the phallus in her mouth, and moved her lips down its shaft. She was deep-throating the stone cock, but it was so thick that she could only take half of the shaft inside her mouth. She moved her head back and forth, trying to suck the huge stone shaft into her throat, but couldn't fit it. Her hands kept stroking it, moving up and down its thick shaft.

She let out a sensual moan as she started sucking on it. She sucked on the tip, licking the head like it was a real cock, sucking and slurping on it like she was a whore. Her hands moved faster and faster, trying to match the rhythm of her mouth. She moved her head faster and faster, trying to take more of the stone cock into her throat. But she couldn't, no matter how much she tried.

Niara couldn't believe what she was seeing. She didn't understand how Shani could take the huge stone cock into her mouth and throat. It didn't make sense to her. The stone phallus was huge, too big to fit inside Shani's tiny mouth and throat. She didn't understand. But she wanted to. She wanted to try to suck the huge stone cock into her mouth and throat like Shani was doing. She wanted to be the one who pleased the god!

"O Jabali, I am sorry I couldn't please you," Shani said finally. She had done her best to please the god, and she couldn't do it. "Please, forgive me."

Suddenly, Ramla started playing, and the servant witches started singing in a melodic chant, "O Jabali, look at Shani. See your queen, and see how pleased you are with her."

"O Jabali, witness the beauty and prowess of your queen Shani, and show how pleased you are with her," the servant witches chanted in unison.

The servants started playing a loud rhythmic music that made Niara's heart beat faster. Shani retreated from the statue, a disappointed look on her face. The ceremony of seduction was over. The girls waited nervously for the next part of the ceremony. Ramla and her servant witches walked towards the statue, with a golden bowl in their hands. Shani took a cloth and dipped it in the bowl, making it wet with the substance in the bowl. Ramla and the servant witches chanted as Shani used the cloth to lovingly clean Jabali's stone cock.

"O Jabali, hear our words, o Jabali, grant us access to womanhood."

Shani stepped back from the statue, and Ramla and the servant witches approached it. Ramla had a small golden cup in her hands. She poured the liquid from the golden cup into the bowl. She held the bowl in one hand and the golden cup in the other, and offered them both to the statue.

"O Jabali, accept this drink. Drink and let the dead moon shine bright again." Ramla chanted, and the servant witches chanted in unison. She placed the bowl and the cup at the statue's feet and stepped back. She looked in the sky, and saw the tiny sliver of the crescent moon. "Praise Jabali, the moon is born again!" Ramla shouted, signaling the end of the rite. "Praise Jabali, for you are now women!" she directed her voice towards Niara and others. "Now go! Go, and enter womanhood!"

"Are you crazy?" Niara's friend asked, sounding worried. "Have you not heard what has happened before?"

"Of course I have, how could I not have? Shani makes sure everyone knows." Niara replied.

"So you know it's sheer folly? What you're planning is stupid. More than stupid. I don't even know what is the right word to describe how crazystupid your plan is."

"Have some faith in me, Zahara. I know I'm Jabali's chose one." Niara said matter of factly.

"How can you know it? Has he come to you in a dream and told it?"

Niara was dying to tell Zahara, but Jabali had said she couldn't tell anyone. "I just know it in my bones. Besides, you know Jabali would choose me over Shani. You can't argue that."

Zahara, Niara's friend, sighed. "Of course, you are the most beautiful woman anyone has ever seen. Naturally Jabali would choose you, if it was just about the looks. But you know it isn't."

"I'm not worried about that. I know I can do better than Shani."

"Just how do you know that? I know you've never been with a man. How can you hope to do better than Shani to please Jabali? Even she struggles with it."

Niara remembered the ceremony of seduction vividly. She knew how Shani had struggled, how desperate she'd been to take Jabali's cock into her pussy. Niara wasn't afraid. She could do it.

"Shani may struggle, but I won't," Niara replied. "You know I'm the most beautiful woman in the tribe."

Zahara sighed. "I know. You are. But you don't know anything about pleasing men. Shani is the queen. She has studied how to please men. You are a foolish girl, and that is all you know."

"I'm not a girl anymore. I'm a woman. And you worry too much, my dear. Leave everything to me." Niara smiled. Soon, she would prove herself to Jabali.

"You want to do what?!" Ramla very nearly screamed.

"I want to challenge Shani to be the queen." Niara repeated.

Ramla started laughing. "Shani is the queen, she has been for almost fifteen years now. It is her right."

"But she is a failure," Niara said. "She can't please Jabali. He has rejected her several times. With Shani, he will never come and lead us to prosperity."

"Jabali has rejected her? Have you heard of anything like it? How can you presume to know what the god has in mind?"

Niara was silent. She knew she couldn't tell Ramla about Jabali's instructions. "I just know. Jabali chose me. I can please him."

"You are a young, and you have no business challenging the queen. Go home Niara, and forget about this nonsense."

"It is my right to challenge her. I want to do it!" Niara protested.

Ramla sighed. Niara was right, it was the right of every adult woman to challenge the queen. But it was stupid. Shani had been challenged many times before, and she was ruthless. Nobody had been able to defeat her.

"I'm not going to stop you, you are a grown woman now. But I implore you, don't do this. It is foolish."

"I must," Niara said. "Jabali has chosen me."

Niara stood alone at the edge of the clearing. It was late evening, and Jabali's stone phallus was dark and lifeless. The sun was setting behind the mountains, giving the sky an orange hue. Soon, the sun would set completely and the moon would rise again. Soon, she would do it. She would prove herself to the god Jabali and win his favor. She would make him proud of her, and he would come down from the immortal heights and lead their tribe to prosperity. She was sure of it.

"Are you ready?" Shani asked, emerging from her queen's hut. "Do you wish to back down now?" she taunted.

"No," Niara replied. "I am ready." She stepped into the clearing, towards Jabali's statue. Ramla had prepared everything with her servant witches. The bonfires had been lit, the ground had been swept clear and the sacred two headed stone phallus had been brought. Niara swallowed as she saw the two headed phallus. It was thick and long, the stone completely smooth and shiny, with both ends carved to perfectly match the shape of the phallus of Jabali's statue. Niara and Shani stood opposite of each other, a few meters apart. Shani had done this many times before, always victorious, ruthlessly punishing her opponents. Niara was nervous. She trusted she could win, she needed to win, for herself and for Jabali. But the stone phallus in the ground was big.

Shani's servants formed a ring around the two, then they parted to let Ramla walk in. She brought with her a golden vial. It was time.

"Your queen Shani is here, o Jabali the mighty." Ramla spoke.

"Witness me, Shani, as I defend my place as your queen, o Jabali the mighty," Shani chanted. "Witness your queen, o Jabali the mighty," the crowd chanted.

"Your servant Niara is here, o Jabali the mighty." Ramla said.

"Witness me, Niara, as I seek my place as your queen, o Jabali the mighty," Niara sang. "Witness Niara, o Jabali the mighty," the crowd chanted. Then, the crowd fell silent. Ramla held the vial up high, showing it to Jabali's statue.

"Witness the two women here, o Jabali, as they battle to determine who will be your queen. Let this sacred oil imbue the stone with your presence, so that they may do battle with it for your pleasure." Ramla held the vial in her hand and poured it over the two headed stone phallus. Somehow, the oil was absorbed in the stone, and everyone in the clearing could feel the staggering presence of Jabali emanate from the stone cock. Niara felt light headed, Jabali's presence was so strong. Shani was breathing heavily, trying to stand upright and not show any fear. But Niara knew she was scared.

"Niara, are you ready?" Ramla asked.

"I am." Niara said. She was nervous, but she had no doubts about Jabali's choice. He had chosen her, of course he would not let her lose.

"Shani, are you ready?" Ramla asked.

"I am." Shani replied.

"Then begin." Ramla said, stepping aside.

Niara and Shani sat down opposite of each other, with the stone cock between them. They opened their legs, baring their pussies for each other to see. Niara felt the presence of Jabali strongly. She knew it was a part of the ceremony, but she couldn't believe she was going to have sex with the stone cock. She was nervous, but not scared. She was sure that she could take Jabali's cock deep inside her pussy, and give him pleasure. She started rubbing her pussy, trying to make it wet enough for the cock to enter her.

Shani watched as Niara rubbed her pussy, moving her fingers up and down, spreading her pussy lips. The crowd was cheering, enjoying the show. Niara had no time to pay attention to them, she was concentrating on preparing her pussy for Jabali's cock. She felt her wetness spread around her pussy lips, coating them. She could feel it dripping down to the ground. Her fingers moved fast, working her pussy. She couldn't wait to feel Jabali's cock inside her pussy. She was going to give him pleasure, make him proud of her, she was certain of it.

Niara noticed Shani was rubbing her pussy too. It was covered with golden jewelry, but Niara could see her fingers moving in circles around her dark hole. Shani's fingers were moving faster and faster, working her pussy hard. She let out a sensual moan, then continued.

Niara noticed how wet Shani's pussy looked. It was dripping with her wetness, shining in the moonlight. It was even more arousing than the firelight. Niara kept rubbing her pussy, and she could feel her juices dripping down on her ass. She knew Jabali's cock would soon be inside her, stretching her pussy wide. She was ready for it.

Shani was a talented queen, and had prepared for many battles in her life. She knew how to prepare her pussy for Jabali's stone cock. Her fingers moved faster and faster, working her pussy hard. She let out a loud moan, and started fucking herself with her fingers. Her pussy was stretched wider and wider, as she fucked herself with her fingers. She fucked herself as fast as she could, stretching her pussy to the maximum. Then she stopped. She was ready. She reached her hand towards Niara.

Niara reached for the stone cock. She grabbed it firmly and held it tight, feeling Jabali's immense presence. She rubbed her pussy against the head, trying to get it wet and slippery, gasping loudly. Then she let go of it, and let Shani do the same. Niara looked up at Shani, who looked back at her with an evil smile. They both knew what they were about to do. They each held the stone cock with one hand, and they brought their pussies towards it.

Niara put the tip of the cock in her pussy, and started pushing it inside. It was a struggle, and her pussy lips were stretched wide. She kept pushing, and her pussy lips parted even wider, slowly allowing the tip of the stone cock to enter her. It was bigger than she had imagined, and she had to force herself to take it inside her. She pushed again, and her pussy stretched wide as the cock pushed deeper into her pussy. The pain was sharp, but she felt it subside and turn into pleasure. Niara moaned as the head of the cock pushed deep inside her, stretching her pussy wider and wider. She felt so full. She continued pushing, and more of the cock was inside her pussy, stretching it even wider. Her pussy was dripping with juices, coating the stone cock in her wetness.

Shani's pussy lips were also stretched wide, but she had trained her pussy for this moment. She kept pushing, and the head of the stone cock entered her pussy. She let out a deep moan as her pussy lips stretched wide. She could feel the cock touching the entrance to her womb. She pushed even harder, and the cock entered her pussy even deeper. She felt it pushing deeper into her, filling her up completely. Shani moaned as the cock went even deeper into her pussy, stretching it to the limit.

Shani and Niara were ready, the stone cock buried inside them as far as it would go. Niara felt the presence of Jabali strongly, and she knew he was watching her. She couldn't wait to make him happy, and to please him. She started moving her pussy up and down the stone cock, trying to milk it. The cock was so big, it was stretching her pussy wider and wider as she moved it in and out. She moved her hips fast, working the stone cock in her pussy with her pussy muscles. She was panting, moaning loudly, feeling the stone cock push deeper inside her. It was bigger than she could ever have imagined, and filled her up completely. She could feel the stone cock rubbing against every inch of her pussy, stretching her pussy. It was so big, so hard, so thick. She loved it. She wanted more. She pushed it even harder into herself.

Shani was working her pussy hard, pushing her hips forward and back. She was fucking herself with the stone cock, but she couldn't go as fast and hard as Niara could. But she wasn't worried, this was just the beginning. The stone cock would grow bigger and bigger, she had experienced it many times before, and eventually Niara wouldn't be able to handle it anymore. Then, Shani would be victorious once again, and punish Niara for her insolence. She continued fucking herself with the stone cock, enjoying the sensation of it inside her.

Niara's pussy felt amazingly good. The stone cock was so thick, so hard and unyielding, like the stone statue. She loved it. She fucked herself harder and faster, pushing it in and out, fucking her pussy as fast as she could. She fucked it harder, her breathing heavy. She couldn't believe how good it felt, it was better than anything she had felt before. She kept going, fucking the stone cock, her juices coating it completely.

Suddenly, the stone phallus started to vibrate, the whole stone cock trembling inside Niara's pussy. She stopped moving her hips, startled, feeling the vibrations inside her pussy. The stone cock kept trembling inside her, sending shivers up and down her pussy. Her pussy was contracting, massaging the cock as it vibrated inside her, and she felt it even more strongly than before. She started to move her hips again, trying to fuck the stone cock as it vibrated inside her, but it was hard to keep rhythm.

Shani felt the vibrations too. She was startled, the stone cock had never vibrated before. She tried to ignore it, trying to keep fucking the stone cock, but she couldn't. She kept slowing down, and soon she stopped altogether. She could feel the vibrations inside her pussy. She couldn't ignore it, it was making her pussy feel amazing. She started working her pussy again, trying to fuck the stone cock as fast and hard as she could, but it was hard to keep a rhythm with the stone cock vibrating inside her. She was panting and moaning loudly, feeling her pussy get wetter every second.

The two-headed stone cock continued to vibrate, driving the women crazy with lust. Niara felt the cock growing slowly, becoming thicker than before, stretching her young pussy wider. It was filling her up so completely, pushing deeper and deeper into her womb. She fucked herself faster and harder, trying to match the rhythm of the vibrations. The stone cock grew even thicker, stretching her pussy, rubbing against every inch of her inner walls. Her pussy was burning hot, her whole body covered in sweat. She loved it. She knew Jabali was watching her, and she was sure he would come for her soon.

Shani also felt the cock grow thicker, but she was used to it. She worked her pussy hard, trying to take the cock as deep as possible, fucking herself with the stone cock like there was no tomorrow. She had always succeeded at this challenge, and she wasn't worried about failing now. She just couldn't wait to take the stone cock all the way inside her pussy, feel it stretch her pussy lips even wider, then shove it out of her pussy again. She wanted to please Jabali more than anyone else ever had. She needed to prove that she was worthy of him. She kept going, fucking herself with the stone cock, panting and moaning loudly.

Suddenly, the vibrations stopped, and the stone cock ballooned bigger. Niara stopped and moaned ecstatically, her pussy stretching even wider, the hard stone cock pressing against her deepest recesses. She felt so full, she could feel the tip of the stone cock in her womb. Her pussy was on fire, burning hotter than before. She pushed harder, trying to fuck the stone cock as fast as she could, feeling its thickness push deeper into her pussy. She moaned loudly, enjoying the sensation of having the stone cock inside her.

Shani also felt the stone cock getting thicker. She worked her hips faster and faster, pushing it deep inside her pussy. She fucked herself like there was no tomorrow, working her pussy muscles to milk the stone cock for everything it was worth. She couldn't wait to see how much pleasure she would get from the stone cock when it grew completely.

Niara started moving her hips again, trying to match the rhythm of Shani's movements. The stone cock was so big, stretching her pussy so wide, but she wanted more. She moved her hips even faster, fucking the stone cock as fast as she could. She loved it. She needed more. She fucked herself harder and harder, feeling the stone cock rub against every inch of her pussy walls. It was so thick, filling her up completely. She felt a rush of pleasure course through her body, and she knew she had to win. She pushed the stone cock deeper into her pussy, wanting to feel Jabali's presence even stronger.

Shani also worked her pussy hard, pushing the stone cock deep inside her. She kept fucking herself with it, enjoying the sensation of having something so hard inside her pussy. She couldn't wait to have the stone cock stretch her pussy lips even wider, then shove it out of her pussy again. She fucked herself faster and faster, panting and moaning loudly. She felt like she was about to burst, but she held on. She needed to prove that she was worthy of being Jabali's queen. She continued fucking herself with the stone cock, not stopping for anything.

Slowly, the stone cock grew bigger and thicker inside Niara and Shani. The two-headed phallus stretched their pussies wider and wider, reaching further into them than ever before. They moaned louder and louder, working their pussies harder and harder. They could feel the stone cock pressing against their deepest recesses, making them feel fuller than they had ever felt before. Their pussies burned hotter and hotter, wetness coating the stone cock completely. They kept moving their hips faster and faster, wanting more pleasure.

The stone cock started vibrating again, sending waves of pleasure through the women's bodies. Shani screamed in pleasure. She had never had her pussy stretched so wide. She wondered how Niara could keep up with her? It shouldn't be possible! But it was. She wastched as Niara fucked herself harder and harder, trying to match the rhythm of the vibrations. Despite the immense girth of the stone phallus, Niara seemed to really enjoy it, her face contorted in pleasure.

Shani also felt the vibrations. Her pussy was on fire, burning hotter than ever before. She needed to have it all the way inside her womb, stretch her pussy lips as far as they would go. She worked her pussy like she had never worked it before, fucking herself hard with the stone cock. The crowd looked at the battle awestruck. They could get a glimpse of the stone cock occasionally as Niara and Shani pulled back, and they were shocked to see how thick it had grown. Ramla couldn't believe it, nobody had ever tested Shani like this before. And Niara seemed to be enjoying it. Was there truth to her words? Was she really Jabali's chosen one?

Niara moaned louder and louder, feeling the stone cock stretching her pussy even more. It was too big, but she kept working her pussy harder and harder, trying to fuck it faster than ever before. She would not disappoint Jabali! She felt a rush of pleasure run through her body, making her even wetter. She knew she was getting close to orgasm. She continued, thrusting her hips along the stone shaft, wanting to bring Jabali more pleasure than anyone else ever had.

Shani felt the stone cock growing inside her pussy, bigger than she had ever felt before. How could Niara take it so well? Her pussy was burning hot, ready to explode any minute. She did her best, pushing the stone cock deep inside her pussy. She wanted to please Jabali more than anyone else ever had. She needed to prove that she was worthy of being his queen. She worked her pussy muscles, massaging the stone cock from every angle, bringing as much pleasure to Jabali as she could.

Niara started moaning uncontrollably, feeling the stone cock push deeper into her womb. It was too big, but she couldn't stop. She pushed it in and out of her pussy, fucking herself with it as fast as she could. The stone cock vibrated strongly inside her, sending waves of pleasure through her entire body. She was completely lost in the feeling, she wanted nothing more than to feel Jabali's presence inside her, more and more. She thrust faster and faster, working her hips like there was no tomorrow. She felt an orgasm approach, and she moaned louder and louder. She knew she would come soon.

Shani screamed loudly, feeling the stone cock reach her deepest recesses. How could Niara fuck it so hard? Unwelcome doubts entered her mind, doubts that she had never had before. Could Niara really beat her? Shani continued to work her pussy harder and harder, trying to take the stone cock even deeper into her womb. But it was so big, so thick! She did her best to work her pussy muscles, milking the stone cock for everything it was worth, but it was getting so difficult to control her muscles.

Niara came violently, screaming at the top of her lungs. Her orgasm was intense, stronger than anything she had ever experienced. Her pussy convulsed and massaged the stone cock involuntarily, but she felt Jabali was pleased. The stone cock grew even thicker, stretching her pussy lips even further. She didn't care, she kept coming, moaning uncontrollably. She fucked herself with the stone cock as hard as she could, wanting to keep bringing pleasure to Jabali. Shani screamed as the cock expanded within her, stretching her so much she feared her pussy would rip. She was nearing her limit, she couldn't take much more. But she wouldn't let anyone defeat her! She worked her pussy muscles faster and faster, trying to milk the stone cock for everything it was worth. She couldn't believe Niara was coming again and again. How could she feel pleasure from such a huge cock? Shani was getting desperate, her pussy was in pain as the stone cock kept expanding even thicker.

The crowd looked at the battle in awe. Nobody had ever seen two women endure the stone cock this long before. They were amazed by how strong they both were. Ramla watched intently, not taking her eyes away from the phallus. She wanted to see who would give up first, to see if there was truth to Niara's words. The stone cock vibrated strongly inside the women, sending waves of pleasure through their bodies. Their pussies convulsed involuntarily, milking the stone cock for everything it was worth. They moaned loudly, working their pussies hard.

Niara screamed again, feeling another orgasm approaching. It was even stronger than the last one, and she could barely hold back. She fucked herself with the stone cock as fast as she could, moaning louder and louder. She couldn't stop, her pussy was almost in a state of constant orgasm. The stone cock expanded even more inside her, stretching her insides so wide she feared they would rip. She felt like she was being ripped apart, but she loved it.

Shani came violently, screaming at the top of her lungs. Her orgasm was powerful, making her whole body tremble. She had never come this strong before. She kept coming, working her pussy muscles hard, milking the stone cock as much as she could. She moaned loudly, panting heavily. She knew she wouldn't last much longer.

Niara came again, screaming uncontrollably. Her orgasm was even more intense than before, sending waves of pleasure washing through her entire body. She had never felt this good, she never imagined this kind of pleasure existed. The stone cock had reached an immense size, and she could barely fit it inside her pussy anymore. But she didn't care, all that she wanted was Jabali, she needed to feel his presence, she needed to feel him completely.

Shani couldn't believe Niara was still coming! How could she endure such pleasure? How could she even cum at all? She tried her best to keep up, but she felt herself fading, the pain in her stretched pussy too much to bear. She felt no more pleasure, only pain, it was filling her consciousness. She tried to fight through the pain, but all she could do was pant and sob. Then, Niara exploded in a massive orgasm once more, and the stone cock reacted, growing thicker still. Shani screamed in pain as the stone cock pushed deeper, stretching her cunt impossibly wide. She knew she would lose.

She started crying uncontrollably. She had never felt this bad before. It hurt too much, she couldn't take it any longer. She looked at Niara, trying to will her to give up. But Niara wasn't giving up! Instead, she was enjoying the stone cock immensely, working her hips even harder than before. Shani could barely move anymore, and with a blood chilling scream she pulled herself back and away from the gigantic stone cock. There was a collective gasp around the audience as they saw its immense thickness. Ramla looked at it in disbelief. The stone phallus was almost as big as the cock on Jabali's statue. And yet, Niara was still fucking herself with it.

Niara came one last time, screaming like a banshee. Her orgasm was the most powerful yet, sending waves of unspeakable pleasure through her body. Slowly, as her orgasm subsided, she realized Shani had lost. She knew she had done well, she had brought more pleasure to Jabali than anyone ever had. She loved him so much.

Shani lay on the ground, crying and panting heavily. Her pussy lips were stretched beyond their limits, torn wide open by the enormous stone cock. She didn't know how she would recover from this experience. She sobbed uncontrollably, not paying attention to anything else.

Ramla walked up to Niara, kneeling next to her. "You won, Niara. You can stop now." She rose up and spoke to the crowd, "Jabali has chosen a new queen." Then, she turned to face Jabali's statue. "Witness your new queen, o Jabali, and see how I, Ramla, your loyal servant, dress your queen with the queen's jewelry." Then, Ramla walked over to the still sobbing Shani. "I'm sorry," she said as she stripped the golden jewelry from Shani, leaving her utterly broken and laying on the ground. Ramla walked over to Niara and adorned her with the jewelry. She saw the stone cock shrinking, slowly slipping out of Niara. "What is your first order, my queen?" she asked.

Niara could hardly think straight. She was still so high with the incredible pleasure she had felt that nothing felt important. "Just take me to my hut, I need to rest." Niara said weakly.

Niara slept for many days after the ritual. The ceremony had used much energy from her body, and it took time for her to recover. When she awoke, she realized what had happened. She had a hazy recollection of her battle. She remembered how good Jabali's stone cock had felt as it expanded and filled her, and she knew she had made Jabali proud by giving him more pleasure than anyone else ever had.

It was only natural that Ramla gave Niara a title befitting her new status. "I have decided to name you 'The Queen of Pleasure'. May this honor always stay upon your shoulders." The villagers bowed their heads low as they welcomed their new queen.

Shani wasn't quite as lucky. After losing the ritual, she became an outcast among her tribe. Niara held no grudge against her, but Shani couldn't bear the shame of losing. So, one morning, while everyone slept, she took all her possessions and left the village forever.

After Shani left, Niara started to really think about her role as the queen. She needed servants, and she really didn't trust Shani's court. She gave the order to her best warriors to spread out and find young women willing to become her servants. The servants were to be granted full rights in the tribe, both as a sign of Niara's benevolence and also as an enticing reward.

The warriors spread out, due to return in time for the next rite of the moon's rebirth. Meanwhile, Niara set herself to learn from Ramla all that she could about the ceremony of seduction. She was determined to learn to pleasure Jabali so well that he would come down from his statue and make her his queen forever.

Niara had lived as queen of the villagers for several weeks now, learning everything she could about the ceremonial sex rituals. Her greatest desire was to win over Jabali completely, show him how much she loved him, give him more pleasure than any other woman ever could. It was hard work, but she persevered. One night, while everyone else slept, she called upon Ramla. "I have learned many things from you, Ramla," Niara said as they sat on a bench outside the hut. "You are my teacher."

"It has been an honor teaching you, Queen of Pleasure." Ramla replied.

"In four days, it is time for the next ritual. And it will be time for my first ceremony of seduction. I hope I will be ready." Niara looked at her worriedly.

Ramla smiled warmly. "Do not worry, child. You have done well so far. But this will be only your first ceremony. I know you want to please Jabali very much, and I'm sure you will. Just don't expect everything to be perfect the first time." She placed her hands on Niara's shoulders reassuringly.

Niara took a deep breath. "Thank you, Ramla. Your words are wise, and I will heed them dearly."

The next day, the first few of the warriors Niara had sent out returned, each of them coming with one or two young women. Niara was pleased, the women seemed eager to be her servants. She decided to make her friend Zahara the leader of her court, and tasked her with getting the newcomers settled in the village and learning their ways.

The next day, more warriors returned, and with them more young women. There were now altogether twelve new servants in Niara's court. That would be enough, she thought. Shani had had 14 servants, but Niara didn't think she would need as many. Still, there was one warrior who had not yet returned, and he might bring one or two servants more. If they so desired, they could become her servants, or they could become free members of the tribe.

The next morning, Niara woke up to some commotion. "What is going on?", she asked her servants. "The last warrior is returning from the north," one of the servants said. "There is talk that he is bringing one young woman with her, and that she is as beautiful as the sun and the moon and the morning dew."

That very same afternoon, the last warrior returned into the village accompanied by an exquisite young woman. Niara watched from her hut, and was immediately stricken by the beauty of the newcomer. She had seen reflections of herself only in pools of water, but she knew her beauty surpassed the living memory of her tribe. Yet she still felt threatened by the beauty of the other woman. Was it possible for another woman to have even greater beauty than hers?

The villagers flocked around the newcomer, word of her arrival seemingly spreading like wildfire. Niara felt she needed to do something, she couldn't let this woman, a stranger, steal all the attention. The crowd of villagers, with the warrior and the stranger in the middle, slowly made their way towards the clearing, towards the statue of Jabali. Niara needed to act fast! Suddenly, she felt very jealous of Jabali and the stranger.

"Come with me!", she ordered to her servants and made her way out of her hut, towards the mass of people. "Make way for the queen," her servants called and started pushing the villagers out of the way. Slowly, the crowd parted enough for Niara and her entourage to pass through.

"Welcome back, Sefu," Niara greeted the warrior. "I see that your journey was not in vain."

"O queen," Sefu fell to his knee, "With the blessing of Jabali, my journey was swift and bore fruit."

The stranger watched Niara appraisingly. She had heard Sefu praise his queen's beauty, and he had not been exaggerating. The queen was magnificent in her beauty, easily the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. Possibly save for herself, for she knew the beauty she possessed from the reflections she had seen in pools and ponds. Her presence filled her with great awe, yet also jealousy. The queen was young, not any older than herself. Why was she the queen, and why couldn't she be, instead?

"Where are your manners, stranger?" Zahara asked, "Don't you know how to behave in front of the queen?"

The stranger's eyes flashed momentarily. She was not used to being spoken to like that. But just as quickly she bowed her head. "My apologies, I was lost in the beauty of your queen," she said, though there was no trace of remorse in her voice.

"I am Kamili, and I come from far away. I am from a small village, but we also worship Jabali. Yet we are poor and do not have a statue of his magnificence," she said, looking at the stone statue, her eyes lingering on the massive cock for a bit too long. She licked her lips and continued. "The last time the moon died, I became of age and entered womanhood. That very night, Jabali came to me in a dream and told me to travel south and find his tribe and village."

Niara gasped. If what Kamili said was true, that was the same night Jabali had spoken to her, when she stood guard of the statue. What reason would Jabali have to ask this beautiful woman to come here?

"I traveled south for a long time, not knowing where to go to. But Jabali lead me to Sefu, and Sefu to me. I was bursting with joy as I heard he could lead me here." Kamili continued her story.

Sefu nodded. "I made sure you wouldn't starve while traveling through the savanna," he said proudly.

Kamili smiled warmly at him. "Thank you, my friend. My heart will be filled with warmth always because of your kindness." She looked over at Niara again. "If only there were more warriors such as yourself who cared about their people so much."

Niara felt herself become slightly enraged by Kamili's words. It seemed like she was talking down to them! The way she spoke...she sounded arrogant and self-assured. And did she imply that they should all be grateful for Sefu? For bringing Kamili here? Why did she come here anyway? What had Jabali told her?

"Sefu was following my command," Niara answered. "I sent my warriors to look for young women willing to be my servants, to become part of our tribe. It is an honorable calling, and with the blessing of Jabali I'm going lead our tribe to prosperity."

Kamili scoffed. "Servants?" She couldn't help but smile mischievously. "Doesn't a queen have enough servants already? Is there any need for more?"

There was silence among the group as everyone waited for Niara's response. Was this woman really disrespecting her right in front of her own court? How dare she! Yet, no one else seemed to speak up against Kamili. Even Zahara stayed quiet, looking at Niara expectantly.

Niara glared at Kamili angrily. "A queen needs many servants so that they may fulfill their role in serving me. Do you doubt my word?"

Kamili looked taken aback by the intensity of Niara's glare. But quickly she recovered herself and smiled widely. "Of course not, Queen of Pleasure," she said mockingly. "It must be very difficult being such a high rank." Her eyes were glinting with what appeared to be pure jealousy.

"Do you think yourself worthy enough to become my servant?" Niara asked coldly.

Kamili chuckled softly. "I do not know if I am worthy or not, but I will gladly accept any challenge set before me."

Zahara broke into laughter. "She says yes!" She clapped her hands enthusiastically. "Queen of Pleasure, let us ask our new friend Kamili whether she truly thinks herself worthy to serve you as your servant."

Sefu nodded his head slowly. "As long as we honor Jabali's command, there is no reason for anyone to turn their back on him." He looked at Kamili appraisingly. "Have you ever heard of the rite of seduction? It is one of the sacred rituals performed by the queen of this tribe."

"Yes," Kamili answered simply. "We also worship Jabali and hold ceremonies, though we don't have his great statue like you do." Again, Kamili's eyes lingered on the great stone cock.

"Would you be willing to participate in such a ceremony?" Sefu asked.

Kamili thought about it for a while. The villagers watched her closely, wondering what she would answer. Suddenly, she made up her mind. "I will accept whatever challenge Queen Niara sets before me." She smiled confidently.

Zahara laughed again. "Then welcome to our tribe!", she said as she pulled Kamili towards her hut. "Come with me, I'll show you where you can stay!"

The rest of the group went back to their everyday duties, but Niara remained standing outside the village clearing. Why did this woman infuriate her so much? Was it because she felt threatened by her beauty? Yet there was something more than that...Something deep inside her stirred at the sight of Kamili. And then, when she had met those green eyes...it was almost like looking into her own reflection.

The night of the ceremony, Ramla and her servant witches gathered around the statue of Jabali as they usually did. The bonfires raged high, the light of the flames dancing, casting ever moving shadows around the clearing. Sparks flew up from the fires, getting higher and higher, only to burn out and vanish against the starry dark sky. There were no girls coming of age this time.

Ramla lead the ceremony, chanting the sacred words: "O Jabali, let your queen pleasure you to ensure your good will towards our tribe, to your queen Niara, so that she may serve you and your needs." Ramla's voice was getting louder as she chanted: "O Jabali, witness the beauty and prowess of your queen Niara, and show how pleased you are with her." Ramla's voice was high, and she almost shouted the last words in the air.

Then, like Shani had done, Niara appeared from her hut, adorned with the queen's golden jewelry but naked otherwise. Her young body was perfect in every way, her breasts were very big and firm, her nipples jutting already hard from her excitement. Niara's waist was slim, and it curved very seductively to her generous behind, so full and round, so womanly. Her legs looked muscular yet feminine, curving in all the right ways as she danced on the clearing, approaching Jabali's statue. The queens's servants, Kamili among them, gathered around the clearing to watch the ceremony. All seemed in awe of the sexual presence of their queen, all save for Kamali. She just observed intently, still trying to figure out what made Queen Niara so special.

Kamili found herself watching closely at the movements of Niara's ass cheeks as she circled the statue. It was hypnotic, each time a little lower than the previous one. And when they rose back up...the shape of her pussy lips could be seen perfectly well by everyone. They were incredibly plump and wide, surely begging to be filled with something thick and hard. A flash of lust crossed Kamili's mind, followed by jealousy again. What if that cock entered her? How would it feel inside her own pussy? Would it fit? She looked at the immense size of Jabali's cock. There was no way Niara could fit that inside her!

When Niara finally stopped circling the statue, she stood in front of it, mere inches away from its stone phallus. "O Jabali," she started chanting, "Jabali, grant me your favor." Then, she turned around and slowly bent over until her hands touched the ground, pushing her shapely ass towards the great stone cock, rubbing her wet pussy all over the head of the phallus. Her juices soaked the tip of the enormous stone cock, leaving glistening trails along its sides. The sight sent jolts of excitement through Kamili's body.

The queens' servants murmured softly among themselves, watching their queen move like this. None had seen her do this before, but she seemed to have a natural talent for it. Even Shani hadn't been able to bend herself like that when trying to reach the stone cock. They were surprised how deep Queen Niara went into the movements, knowing that they wouldn't be able to match them even if they practiced every day for years. But what really excited them was seeing her breasts swaying hypnotically as she moved. It was hard not to get aroused at the sight of those magnificent orbs bouncing with each movement.

Kamili couldn't stop looking at Niara's round ass cheeks, thinking about how they compared to her own bountiful bottoms. Yet no amount of jealousy could dampen her lustful thoughts. She licked her lips unconsciously, eyes glued to the young queen's shapely rump. If only she could...she too possessed a beautiful pair of firm globes, in every way just as sexy as Niara's. Why wasn't Jabali choosing her instead? Did he want someone better than her? He should see me! How good I would look next to his majestic statue!

Kamili's heart raced faster and faster as she watched Queen Niara playfully moving her hips against the enormous phallus. Each time it brushed over her pussy lips, sending shivers up her spine. What would it feel like inside her? Could such an enormous thing fit inside her tight little hole? Wouldn't it rip her apart? No matter how much Kamili wanted to resist, all rational thought fled from her mind. All that remained was desire, burning deep within her belly. Her mouth became dry with anticipation, but before she could start making excuses for herself, she stepped out into the clearing towards the stone cock.

Niara saw Kamili approach and smiled confidently. "What are you doing here?" She asked mockingly.

"Jabali sent me." Kamili answered defiantly.

The other women looked at each other worriedly. This had never happened before! The statue was sacred, allowed only to those who pleased their creator. Nobody else should ever touch it! And yet...here they were now, one of the new girls taking it upon herself to reach for the great stone cock. And Ramla said nothing, waiting to see what would happen.

Kamili reached out her hand slowly, reaching for the enormous phallus. When she touched its side, a jolt of electricity shot through her body. Suddenly, everybody in the clearing could hear the deep, rumbling sound of Jabali in their heads. "Niara and Kamili, you both please me. I wish to see and feel you in battle." There was a slight pause, then the sound continued. "Niara, your battle with Shani pleased me tremendously. Do well against Kamili, and it will please me even more." Jabali then addressed Kamili, "You have not battled before, Kamili. Niara has battled once. I know you will please me in battle."

Ramla chuckled softly. It seemed like this ritual would be very different from all others that had gone before. Niara and Kamili didn't hesitate though, turning towards each other immediately. Suddenly, the two headed stone phallus appeared between them, and everyone gasped in awe of Jabali's power. The women fell silent as they realized how serious things had become. A young queen fighting a young challenger, ravishing beauty against ravishing beauty.

Niara and Kamili began circling each other slowly, working their bodies together sensually. They moved gracefully, pushing their big breasts together, feeling their weight and firmness press against each other. Then, without warning, Kamili lunged forward, forcing Niara backwards with her breasts. She laughed teasingly as she watched the surprised expression on Niara's face as she felt the power of Kamili's boobs. But quickly enough, Niara pushed back hard, making Kamili retreat slightly. Their eyes locked for a brief moment before they turned away again, trying to gain an upper hand over each other.

When Kamili advanced next, it was slower than before. Her nipples hardened into jutting spears, poking out from her areola. As she reached towards Niara, their tits touched once more, sending tingling shivers throughout both women's bodies. Again, Kamili smiled wickedly at the effect that her body had on Queen Niara. How did this little whore think herself so powerful? Sooner or later, she would be forced to relent...and when that happened, Jabali would see what she should do then.

Niara retreated yet again, still seemingly struggling to adapt to Kamili's attacks. Yet suddenly, she grew angry and started moving faster. With a strong lunge, she caught Kamili by surprise and slammed her big firm tits hard into Kamili's, sending her onto the ground. "Do you give up?" She asked mockingly as she tried to catch her breath.

"No," Kamili spat angrily. "You just took me by surprise." She pulled herself back up slowly, taking care not to reveal any sign of weakness. She was surprised by the strength of Niara's tits, they felt like two rocks hitting her chest! But there was no way she would lose here! Not with Jabali watching over them.

They continued circling each other in the clearing for some time, pushing their bodies against each other seductively. Suddenly, Kamili attacked again, coming at Niara hard and fast. This time, however, she pushed forward so that both her boobs crushed against Niara's big ones. Then, using all her strength, she began forcing Niara backwards step by step. Slowly, inch by inch, she made Niara retreat from the stone phallus towards the edge of the clearing. Finally, when there was nowhere left to run, Kamili smiled confidently as she shoved Niara forcefully onto the ground. "Who gives up now?" She asked mockingly.

Niara didn't say anything, still trying to catch her breath. In truth, she had never been hit like that before! Her breasts hurt terribly where Kamili had struck them with her own tits. But even more painful than that were the words Kamili had said...who gave up now? Wasn't it obvious already who would win this battle? Only a fool would think otherwise. Angrily, she got up and charged at Kamili full speed. When they collided, their bodies shook violently, their muscles rippling as they fought to overpower the other. Niara grabbed her hands around Kamili and squeezed their boobs together, forcing her big firm boobs against Kamili's pair. They held each other close for a while, moaning softly. The two women looked into each other's eyes, wondering if one could make the other feel just how much better hers were compared to those of the other. Then, slowly, they turned away again and began fighting anew.

When Kamili pushed back hard, trying to knock Niara off balance, Niara found herself suddenly getting excited by the rush of adrenaline coursing through her veins. As she regained her stance, she saw that Kamili too was breathing heavily, looking very aroused after all this wrestling. Suddenly, something primal inside her took hold of her mind, and without thinking about it further, she let out a loud moan as she pressed her chest harder against Kamili's. Both women felt shivers running down their spine at the sensation of their tits smashing together so intensely. Their nipples jutted forward, both aching with need. Without realizing what she was doing, Niara thrust her crotch towards Kamili's pussy. A fire lit deep within them as they realized how wet each other had become from the ferocious fight.

Niara shoved Kamili backwards once more, sending her stumbling until she tripped over her own feet and fell onto the ground. This time, she didn't wait for Kamili to get up. Instead, she picked up the two headed stone phallus and walked over to where Kamili lay on the ground. "I will give Jabali his pleasure." She said arrogantly as she positioned herself between Kamili's legs. Her heart beat fast in excitement as she looked down at the plump lips of Kamili's pussy. They glistened with moisture, clearly visible even in the light of the fires. How soft would those be? Would they feel just like hers did when touched by an enormous cock?

Slowly, Niara placed one end of the stone phallus against Kamili's clit. She rubbed in around, making Kamili moan with pleasure. Then, she pushed forward and the phallus slipped into her tight cunt, sliding deep within her tunnel. Kamili gasped at the size of the phallus, feeling her tight cunt stretched beyond belief. But slowly, inch by inch, it continued to slide deeper inside her until finally she had managed to take almost half of the huge phallus.

Niara crawled closer and positioned the other head of the phallus on her own tight hole. She pushed her hips forward, feeling the huge cock head stretch her wider and wider until it slipped inside her. It felt so big yet somehow still perfectly smooth as it penetrated her pussy deeply. She worked her hips, getting the stone cock deeper and deeper inside her body. The intense pleasure made her bite her lip hard, while also sending little jolts of pain from where the stone was splitting her apart. As soon as she could feel its full length buried in her womb, she started rocking back and forth, fucking herself with the massive stone cock. Her insides clenched tightly around the enormous shaft, gripping it firmly each time she thrust forward, driving the cock deeper and deeper into Kamili.

Kamili watched wide eyed as Queen Niara impaled herself onto the great stone cock over and over again. Each time she pulled out, there was a small smear of liquid visible on the tip of the phallus before being swallowed up by her hungry cunt once more. "Look how I give Jabali his pleasure!" Niara said confidently as she pumped the huge dick within her tight wet tunnel. She grabbed hold of Kamili's hands, interlocking their fingers together. Then, without warning, she drove her hips forward with all her strength, slamming the two headed stone cock down deep inside Kamili. The sudden force slid Kamili backwards on the ground, causing her legs to fly high in the air. Yet no matter what happened, Niara kept pounding relentlessly against her pussy, forcing it wider and wider than ever before.

"Where is the pleasure you give to Jabali?" Niara mocked as she fucked Kamili hard. It didn't take long for Kamili to start screaming loudly from the immense pleasure that filled her whole body. Suddenly, the stone cock started to vibrate, swelling bigger inside the women. Its surface felt hotter too, getting warmer by the second. Both Niara and Kamili gasped at the feeling of this change, but they were still lost in lustful battle, completely unaware of anything happening around them. All that mattered was fucking each other deeply until one of them came undone!

Kamili could not believe how much pleasure Queen Niara gave her with such an enormous thing stuffed into her pussy. She felt the stone cock swell thicker and thicker within her tight tunnel, filling her entire womb up to its brim. There was no way something so big would fit inside her...and yet there it was, moving back and forth while driving her mad with passion. Never had she been touched like this before! The great statue seemed to be watching Kamili closely as well, eyes looking intently upon her flushed body. Would he choose her instead now? Surely his touch would feel even better than what Queen Niara did right now!

"Let me show you how I give pleasure!" Kamili suddenly said between moans of ecstasy. Her voice grew louder and louder until finally she screamed: "JABALI, O YES JABALI!" A deep groan escaped her lips as she orgasmed intensely around the massive phallus buried in her cunt. Her inner muscles clasped tightly around the stone shaft, milking it desperately for semen. Juices started running down from her tight hole onto the ground beneath her, mixing with the moisture already present there. Niara could feel the stone cock react to Kamili's orgasm, pulsing and throbbing, growing even more huge. It pushed hard against her pussy walls, stretching them wide open painfully. Kamili groaned as she felt her pussy stretch even wider than before, almost tearing apart under the girth of such a large dick. Yet at the same time, she was too far gone into bliss to care anymore. She wanted this...she needed this enormous thing inside her! And by god, did it feel amazing! The momentary pain made her realize that nothing had ever felt so good before in her life. This must have been what true pleasure feels like!

Niara was amazed at Kamili's ability to endure the immense stone cock splitting her apart. Surely no one besides herself would be able to handle something so big without being torn apart? But yet here they were now, sharing an intense climax together while both having their womb stuffed full of Jabali's great stone phallus. Then, when Kamili started orgasming around the rock dildo, Niara screamed loudly and came all over its surface. Their pussies seemed to milk the massive shaft for everything they could as they continued rocking back and forth on the ground. Their orgasms kept on coming, one after the other, the pussies convulsing around the immense stone shaft, both women screaming as pleasure overwhelmed them. Suddenly, there was a flash of light above them, blinding everyone who stood watching from the edge of the clearing. When it dissipated, the two-headed stone phallus vanished completely.

Suddenly, the clearing was filled with an awe inspiring presence, and everyone fell on their knees, too scared to look. Only Niara and Kamili, lying on the ground, were not kneeling. Where the stone statue had been, stood Jabali himself, his mighty cock bouncing free between his legs. His muscular body looked huge compared to those of the women surrounding him. Slowly, he moved towards where Niara and Kamili lay panting heavily on the ground. Both young women shivered in fear as they saw how big their god was! They were completely at a loss of what happened. Why did he come here? He surely knew by now that only one woman should please him tonight...and yet why hadn't he chosen either of them? Wasn't she worthy enough for such a powerful creature?

Jabali reached down beside the two girls, stroking their skin tenderly. "You have pleased me greatly," he said quietly. Then, slowly, he bent over and took each girl into his arms, lifting them up effortlessly. Neither could resist as he picked them up like dolls and walked away from the clearing. None dared speak or move while they watched Jabali carry both women off into the night. They all watched wide eyed until finally they disappeared beyond the shadows of the trees.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: In service of the stone god

Barata,

This story is off to a fantastic start! It is really powerfully erotic. I assume that there is another part coming and that Kamili and Niara will face each other in a battle to determine who will be queen. Looking forward to whatever you have planned next!

Great work,

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Hi,

Thank you, it's the best kind of feedback to know someone is enjoying my stories. I'm not yet exactly sure where Jabali, Niara and Kamili will end up, but I think this story works on its own as well. The ending is not conclusive, and I must admit I really love very equal opponents, but with a definite winner at the end. So, I will have to come back and continue the story at some point.

Best regards,

Barata77

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Barata,

This story is off to a fantastic start! It is really powerfully erotic. I assume that there is another part coming and that Kamili and Niara will face each other in a battle to determine who will be queen. Looking forward to whatever you have planned next!

Great work,

JB

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Hi Barata,

Thanks for the response. I'll be in touch by PM.

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Hi Barata,

I was wondering if a sequel/continuation of this story is in the works? it's great stuff and I'd love to read more!

Looking forward to more from your ladies of the sexfighting villa series, too. You're doing some great stuff on the board (along with many other great, newer writers) and I am always happy to see talented writers building their portfolios of great work.

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Hi JB!

I started writing the sequel, but then I got distracted with the sci-fi space storyline. I have written much of the next part of that story, but there is still work to be done. I'll see if I can continue this story after that.

The ladies of the sexfighting villa are on a hiatus right now, until I figure out where to take to story. Some ideas with the new (side) characters, but nothing concrete yet.

-barata77