Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Lady of the Sexfighting Villa, part 4: the road not taken

Hi,

I've come to the realization that using just chapter names is not great for understanding in which order the chapters should be read. I can't edit the title of the earlier posts, so they just have to be as they are, but from now on I'll add numbering to the titles when it's needed.

I'm continuing the story of Annabel and Jessica, picking off from where the story ended in "through the fire." This chapter focuses on Jessica. I owe a great deal of thanks to everyone here, you've accepted my AI-assisted writing with open arms and good feedback. That encourages me to continue, and to try to improve. I have gotten inspiration from kingofdapirates1 and the story of Maggie and Amber, but I'm not at his level of writing.

I don't quite know where the story will lead to, or how many parts there will be. Right now, I have a rough idea of the next two parts, so that's what I'm working towards. As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Barata77

======
    Lady of the Sexfighting Villa, part 4: the road not taken

Sun was rising from beyond the sea, casting its rays on the cove, the clear water sparkling and glittering like millions of diamonds. Inside the villa, Jessica and Annabel slept soundly. The few days they had spent together in and around Annabel's villa had been amazing. Of course, most of the time they had been busy fucking, or fighting, or fuckfighting, but there had been moments of peace. Moments when both Annabel and Jessica thought about what it meant that they had discovered a person who could endure their burning passion. But like moths drawn to flame, Annabel and Jessica were drawn to each other, and the peaceful moments never lasted long. And so, they sated their hunger on each other as much as they could, feasting on each other's huge tits and nipples, and sucking and lapping up each others sweet nectar as they cum and cum, again and again. It almost seemed like there was a feeling of desperation lurking beneath the surface of their sexual frenzy, as if both were afraid of the day it would end.

In the dark hours of the previous night, Jessica woke from a restless sleep. She slipped silently out of her bed and padded naked over to the window, looking out over the sea. The moon was shining brightly on the water, and for a few minutes she watched as the moon's reflection bounced back from the water.

Then, suddenly, she heard a sound behind her. Turning quickly, she saw Annabel standing there, watching her. The two stood still for a few seconds, as if they were frozen. Then, all at once, they began to move towards each other. As their lips met in a passionate kiss, Jessica could feel her nipples tingling. The feel of Annabel's full breasts against hers was driving her wild. Their tongues met and danced as their hands explored each other's bodies.

Then, as they had done before, they sank down to the floor together and began kissing and fondling each other's breasts. Their lips moved over to each other's nipples, which they both suckled at, feeling the delicious nubs swell and harden inside their mouths. Jessica could feel her pussy getting wet as she continued to suck on Annabel's nipples, her tongue licking and swirling around the thick, firm shafts. Her tongue flicked over them, making them even harder as she licked and sucked them. She could taste Annabel's skin as she sucked at her nipples, somehow Annabel tasted almost intoxicating. It was a flavor she wanted more of, and she began to suck even harder, bringing forth moans from Annabel.

Both women were on fire with lust and passion for each other as their mouths left each other's nipples and they kissed deeply, their tongues seeking each other out. Their hands moved down and began to fondle each others' clits, rubbing them gently, sending shock waves of pleasure through their bodies. They both moaned loudly as they rubbed their clits, feeling the slickness of their juices covering their fingers. They felt the pressure building inside them as their fingers moved faster, their hands almost a blur as they rubbed themselves to orgasm.

When they came, both women let out moans of pure pleasure as their bodies quivered and shook, cumming together, holding onto each other for support. When it was over, they continued to kiss softly, but now their kissing was tender, almost loving. Both felt something in their hearts for the other, something that scared them and excited them at the same time.

Jessica turned to look at the moon, not wanting Annabel to see what she felt. She herself didn't know what she felt either. She had always been like her car, a wild Mustang, not content with anything, not staying anywhere for long. And now this situation was frightening her. Deep down she knew that Annabel could give her all the pleasure, all the satisfaction, all the challenge that she could ever hope for. But a part of her screamed inside her that she had to be free, that she couldn't lock herself into anything. No person, no place, no nothing. Just herself and her Mustang, free from everything.

Annabel sensed that Jessica wanted to be alone, but didn't know why. She too felt something new in her heart for Jessica, something she had never felt before, but she couldn't understand what it was. She felt the need to stay away from it, afraid of what might happen. She too was a Mustang, but unlike Jessica she wasn't looking for freedom, she was looking for a challenge, for someone who could really live up to her own wildness.

Annabel turned and walked back to her bed, leaving Jessica alone with her thoughts. Both women were silent as they lay back down. The emotions swirling in both their hearts were frightening and yet exciting, and they weren't sure how to deal with them. After turning and tossing around for some time, Annabel finally fell to sleep. Jessica watched her sleep. The past few days had only made Annabel seem more gorgeous to her, so exquisite in her beauty and allure. At times, she thought Annabel was perfect in practically every way. But she couldn't bring herself to admit that Annabel was perfect for her. It would have meant something she wasn't ready for.

Jessica silently walked to the bed and lay next to Annabel. She fought the urge to cuddle up to her, but she couldn't resist it completely. She lay close to Annabel, breathing in her incredible scent, feeling both happy and afraid at the same time. She was falling for Annabel, she knew that, and it scared her.

The next morning, Jessica woke up to find the bed empty. She called for Annabel, but there was no reply. She felt a strange emptiness, something she had never felt before. But she knew it didn't feel good. Deep down, she knew that Annabel didn't do it on purpose, she didn't want to make Jessica feel this way, but she did feel it anyway. She had given her the power to do that. Perhaps not willingly, or at least not consciously, but here she was now, feeling the absence of Annabel. She felt like her freedom was slipping away little by little.

It was only when Jessica finally went out to the garden that she saw Annabel. She was standing near the pool, gazing at the sea. The morning sun shone on her face, lighting up her gorgeous features, her red hair looking like it was on fire.

She was wearing a skimpy bikini top and a pair of shorts. She didn't have a bra on, and Jessica could clearly see the outline of her huge, round tits under her top. The shorts were tight, hugging her curvy figure.

Jessica felt the urge to go to her, to feel her skin against hers, to be near her. But if she did, they would end up fucking, and it would be amazing, and she would give up another little piece of her freedom.

"Jessica..." Annabel started, "Annabel..." Jessica said at the same time. She could see on Annabel's face that they were thinking the same thing.

"I'm sorry I left you like that." Annabel said, "I was worried about what I was feeling for you."

"And what is that?" Jessica asked.

"I don't know." Annabel said. "I've never felt it before."

The two women stood in silence for a while, watching the sea.

"I think I have to go," Jessica said with a heavy voice. "This is all too much." She couldn't bear to look at Annabel.

Annabel felt like her heart had been stabbed. "Will you come back?" she asked.

"I'm not sure." Jessica said, her heart aching inside her. "Maybe."

She walked over to her Mustang, turned the ignition and revved the engine. She felt the vibrations on her legs, making her whole body tingle. But it wasn't the same as it had been before, not nearly. She drove off the driveway, tears in her eyes. Annabel was left behind, alone, watching the Mustang slowly disappear in the distance. She got inside the villa and her bedroom, collapsing on the bed. She could feel Jessica's heavenly scent all over the bed sheets, and she couldn't help but cry.

Jessica drove like a maniac, desperate to get away. From what, she wasn't quite sure, but she just had to get away. When she reached the highway, she gunned it. She hoped she could get back to the familiar feeling of wind in her hair, of scenery flashing by, not knowing what exciting opportunities lay ahead. The Mustang's engine roared and her speed kept on climbing, but she didn't care. The faster she got away, the better.

Minutes turned into hours as Jessica drove, torturing her Mustang. Finally, she had to stop for gas. She pulled over from the highway and into the gas station, looking at the people there, going by their businesses. She felt distant from them. She had always felt different from the normal people, from the regular folk. But now even more so. She looked around to see if there was anyone who looked interesting, anyone who could give her something, anything, to get her mind off Annabel. She cursed herself for falling so easily. But there was no one she could see that sparked any interest. She just filled her tank and grabbed something to eat and drink while driving, and took off again.

Jessica drove around for days, just stopping for gas and motels for the nights. She had no destination, nowhere to go to, nowhere she had to get to. All that mattered was to get away from the aching feeling inside her. Days turned to a week, then two weeks. Very slowly she was beginning to feel a bit better, not thinking about Annabel all the time. Most of the time, but not all the time anymore.

She was driving along a sun beaten road in the middle of nowhere, quite literally. She came to a fork on the road, and stopped for a moment. The road signs were so worn out she couldn't make out what they said, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway. Neither way seemed to lead anywhere in particular, both were more of the same sun beaten road in the middle of nowhere. She flipped a coin. "Heads, I go left. Tails, to the right." she said to herself. The coin spun in the air and landed on the passenger seat, heads up. "Left it is." she murmured and drove off. She was feeling a bit better now, and thought about the road to the right. Where did it lead to? What she would have found had she gone that way? She remembered reading an old poem a long time ago about a traveler faced with the same dilemma: which way to go. A sly smile crept on her face at the thought of herself being a character in a poem. Maybe things would be alright in the end, she thought.

After driving for awhile, Jessica spotted a gas station in the distance. It was the first sign of life she had seen for tens of miles. As she drove closer, she saw there was a house attached to the gas station. That was where the owners lived, she guessed. What a place to live in, surrounded by, well, nothing. She decided to fill up. Who knew how long it would be before the next opportunity? She pulled up. The station had only two pumps, and it had definitely seen better days. At least it seemed to be open, Jessica thought. She filled up and walked inside to pay.

It took her a moment to adjust to the dim light inside, but when she did, she was surprised. Behind the counter was a young woman, and what a woman she was! Long black hair, flawless beautiful face with sparkling blue eyes that were scanning Jessica's body, a T-shirt that was practically tearing apart from the massive, taut boobs caught in it. Jessica saw clearly that the woman wasn't wearing any bra, the outline of her wide areolas clearly visible through the shirt. And those nipples, oh my those nipples, Jessica thought as she saw them tenting the T-shirt, clearly growing more erect as the woman examined her. Jessica felt her own nipples harden in response.

"Hello, how can I help you?" the woman asked, her voice was smooth and carried a hint of promise of something more.

"Hello gorgeous," Jessica said, "7 gallons of premium." She licked her lips. "Sorry for being so direct, but you don't look like you belong here."

The woman looked at Jessica. "I don't, really. My aunt and uncle run this place, and once a year I help them for a week, so they can relax."

"That's so sweet of you," Jessica said and looked unabashedly at the prominent nipples of the woman, almost tearing through the fabric. "Is there a restroom I could use?"

"Sure, it's over there. The door won't lock, though, it's been busted too many times."

"No problem, I'm not a shy person," Jessica winked and "accidentally" brushed her own stiffening nipples as she headed for the restroom, letting the woman know she was ready for everything.

Jessica walked inside the restroom and closed the door. The place was tiny and simple, but relatively clean and it didn't stink. The floor was old linoleum, but clean, and the walls were made of yellow tiles that were fading with age. It wasn't much of a bathroom either, just a toilet, sink and a tiny window above the toilet that gave some airflow. There was also a little bench near the toilet. Jessica sat on the bench, which was barely big enough for her. She could feel the coolness of the wood through her thin micro shorts.

She didn't have to wait long for the woman to show up, pushing the door open and closing it behind her. She looked at Jessica sitting on the bench.

"I don't get many customers in here who look like you." she said and licked her lips, "And when I do, they don't usually want to use the restroom."

"I bet you never get customers who look like me," Jessica smirked confidently and stood up. She was looking at the woman. "What's your name?" she asked.

"Chloe," she said and stepped closer. "And you're right. I don't see customers like you here. The ones who do visit, they are too easily intimidated," she said and pushed her massive tits out, her T-shirt looking like the seams will split any second.

Jessica smiled. "I'm Jessica, and I'm not intimidated. I can handle myself better than you can imagine," she said and looked into Chloe's blue eyes. "How much is my gas?"

Chloe put on a playful, innocent look and looked at Jessica with puppy dog eyes. "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to have a little chat? We can discuss the price."

Jessica laughed playfully. "What do you propose?"

"Let's see who cums first. If you do, you'll pay me double. If I do, then you pay nothing." Chloe said, her voice soft and velvety.

"You're on." Jessica said and leaned back against the wall.

Chloe began to undress herself, pulling her T-shirt up, struggling to get it past her bulging boobs. Finally she managed, and her huge tits bounced free, and so did her nipples. They were rock hard, big, and pointing straight at Jessica. She leaned over and picked up a coin from the floor. It was old and looked like it was almost as old as the station itself.

"I'll flip this coin and whoever wins gets to make the first move," Chloe said and stepped closer.

"Fine with me," Jessica said and leaned against the wall, watching Chloe.

"What will it be then?" Chloe said, "Heads for me, tails for you?"

"Tails," Jessica said confidently.

Chloe nodded and flipped the coin in the air. It landed on the floor and spun a few times before coming to a stop.

"Tails," Chloe said and looked at Jessica.

Jessica's face was expressionless. "Guess we should both get undressed."

"Whatever you say, Jessica." Chloe said and took off her shorts, revealing a pair of lacy, bright red panties that looked almost painted on. The material stretched tightly across her firm ass and bulging cunt lips, the panties showing off every curve of her butt. Chloe reached inside the panties and began to pull them down, revealing more and more of her firm ass cheeks.

Jessica stood and watched as Chloe's ass came to view. It was smooth and taut, and just right. She couldn't wait to get her hands on it. But before she could act, she had to get undressed. She quickly took off her clothes. As she did, she noticed Chloe watching her closely, eyes fixed on her tits.

"You like these?" Jessica said, cupping her tits with her hands. She pulled on her huge stiff nipples, making them harder.

"I sure do," Chloe said and licked her lips. She was naked now, save for her panties, which she began to push down, exposing her wet, pink cunt. The panties fell to the floor and Chloe stepped out of them, exposing her clean-shaven pussy. "You're not gonna waste time, are you?" Chloe asked and bent over, her firm bubble butt on display for Jessica. "Your move," she said and wiggled her ass.

Jessica smiled and moved close behind her. She cupped Chloe's ass cheeks in her hands, feeling how firm and taut they were. She was thrilled. "You have an amazing ass Chloe."

Chloe wiggled her butt some more, knowing what it was doing to Jessica. She could feel her pussy getting wetter, and she didn't even have to touch her clit to get her off. "I know it." she said, her voice was deep and raspy.

Jessica brought her hands down and gave Chloe's butt cheeks a few soft, gentle smacks. "How about that? Did I make my move?" she asked, and smacked Chloe's ass a few more times.

"Uh uh," Chloe moaned, "More." She wanted to cum already, but she couldn't let Jessica win, so she decided to tease her a bit more. She straightened herself up and put her hands on the bench, bending over slightly and giving Jessica a full view of her ass, and her cunt.

Jessica bent over and started kissing and licking Chloe's ass, savoring the taste and smell of her skin. She licked the soft, firm butt cheeks, giving Chloe little love bites on them. Her hands came up and grabbed Chloe's massive ass, kneading it. Her lips kissed the crack of Chloe's ass, moving from one cheek to the other, getting closer and closer to Chloe's wet cunt.

Chloe moaned louder now as Jessica's lips neared her pussy. She wiggled her ass, pushing her pussy towards Jessica's mouth. Finally, she felt Jessica's tongue against her pussy, licking her cunt from back to front.

Jessica's tongue flicked across Chloe's pussy lips, sending sparks through Chloe's body. She moaned and pushed her ass back into Jessica, forcing her tongue into her pussy.

Jessica's tongue slipped inside Chloe's cunt, and the feeling made Jessica even more excited. Her tongue was deep inside Chloe's pussy, and she could feel her muscles tightening. She continued to eat her out, tasting her sweet juices, feeling her cunt quiver against her lips.

Chloe's head was swimming as Jessica ate her pussy. She had been with women before, but never like this. She thought it would be easy to win her bet, but now she wasn't so sure. Her legs were getting weaker, she felt her body shaking. "Fuck," she moaned, "I'm gonna cum."

Jessica didn't want to hear that. "Not yet," she said and stood up. "Not until I say so."

Chloe stood up and turned to face Jessica. "You're not gonna make me wait until you say so. Who made you the boss?" she said and licked her lips.

Jessica stepped forward, grabbing Chloe's tit and giving it a hard squeeze. She felt her nipple harden under her fingers and gave it a pull, making Chloe moan and bite her lip. "I think I should let you have your move," Jessica cooed. "But we'll do it my way."

Chloe licked her lips again. She looked at Jessica's tits, noticing the huge stiff nipples poking straight out. They were so big and stiff looking.

"Well," Jessica said and squeezed Chloe's tits harder, making her moan, "Since I'm a generous woman, I'll let you lick my pussy and tits. I'll even give you a nice show." Jessica sat down on the bench, opening her legs for Chloe, running her hands across her big tits.

Chloe didn't need to be told twice. She went down to her knees and leaned over, bringing her face towards Jessica's pussy. Her tongue snaked out and licked across Jessica's pussy lips, and she moaned at the sweet taste of her pussy. Her tongue moved faster now, licking Jessica's cunt, savoring her sweet taste.

Jessica pulled on her nipples as Chloe licked her pussy. "Yes baby, that's right. Eat my pussy," she said as she played with her tits.

Chloe moaned against Jessica's pussy as she continued to eat her out. Jessica's pussy tasted divine, it made Chloe's head spin. She was so wet and horny, she couldn't stop herself from fingering her pussy. Her hand slipped into her cunt and began to rub her clit as her tongue licked Jessica's cunt, sucking her lips and drinking her sweet juices. She continued to eat Jessica's pussy, moaning and panting as her body began to tense up, ready to cum.

Jessica was in heaven as Chloe ate her pussy. She had always loved the feel of another woman's tongue on her cunt, and this was no exception. In fact, Chloe was really good. She could feel the orgasm building inside her, and she knew Chloe was close as well. She continued to play with her nipples as Chloe licked her, her pussy soaking wet. Suddenly, Chloe gasped in surprise as Jessica's clit started to emerge. Her pussy was swollen with arousal, and her clit was sticking out from its sheath. "Like this," Jessica moaned, "Suck it out."

Chloe's mouth opened in awe as she looked at Jessica's swollen clit. It was glistening wet and pulsating with arousal, growing bigger and bigger. She brought her lips to it and gave it a long, slow lick. Jessica moaned and pushed her pussy closer, wanting Chloe's tongue on her clit. She pulled on her nipples, making her pussy leak even more juice. She moaned again, louder this time, as Chloe's tongue flickered across her swollen clit. "Suck it, Chloe, suck my clit." she groaned.

Chloe didn't hesitate. She wrapped her lips around Jessica's clit and sucked on it. It swelled even larger under her tongue and lips. She continued to suck on it as her fingers rubbed her own clit, feeling it get stiffer and bigger. The pleasure was becoming too much for her to handle.

"Fuck yes," Jessica moaned, "I'm gonna cum." Her body was tense now, and she could feel her clit getting stiffer. She continued to rub her nipples as Chloe licked her clit and played with herself. Her pussy was soaking wet now, dripping all over Chloe's face. "Yes, yes, yes," she groaned, feeling her body go stiff.

Chloe could tell Jessica was ready to cum, and she didn't want to lose. She sucked her clit even harder and pushed her fingers inside her own pussy, fingering her cunt hard and fast, bringing her own body to the brink of an orgasm. Suddenly, Chloe felt she had gone too far, the feeling of her orgasm approaching overwhelming her. She tried to push it back, but she couldn't stop it anymore. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned against Jessica's clit, and her body started to shake. "I'm gonna cum," she moaned, her body shaking hard.

Jessica didn't let up on her own nipples as she continued to rub them, her body trembling. She smiled, knowing that Chloe had lost the bet. As soon as she heard and felt Chloe cumming, she let go and felt her own pussy convulse, sending her over the edge. She threw her head back and moaned loudly as her orgasm hit her. "Yes, yes, YESSSS!!!" she moaned and cried as her orgasm went on and on.

When she finally came to her senses, she could see that Chloe was also recovering from her own orgasm. She could see she was staring at her.

"Looks like you won," she said, disappointed in herself.

Jessica stood up and bent over, bringing her face closer to Chloe's. "No need to feel bad," she said softly, "You did great."

"But I lost," Chloe said, "You won fair and square."

"Everybody loses to me," Jessica said. Except Annabel, she suddenly thought. Fuck, it had been some time since she had thought about her. She smiled. "But everybody wins with me as well," she said and kissed Chloe on the lips.

Chloe was surprised, but she didn't resist as Jessica's lips touched hers. She felt her body being pulled into Jessica's, and she wrapped her arms around her.

Jessica pulled her into a tight embrace, kissing her harder, pushing her tongue inside Chloe's mouth. They kissed for what seemed like an eternity before they broke apart. Jessica licked her lips. "Mmm, you taste sweet," she cooed.

Chloe brought her hands up and cupped Jessica's tits. They were huge and firm, yet so supple and soft, and her nipples were as hard as rocks. "You have a very sexy body," she said, licking her lips again. "Can I get a second chance?" Chloe asked playfully, "Cunt to cunt, that's what I do best," she smiled.

Jessica smirked and reached down, grabbing Chloe's ass and giving it a hard squeeze. "No cunt licking this time. Just pussy to pussy and clit to clit," Jessica said and gave Chloe's ass another squeeze. She pulled her into another kiss. As they kissed, she moved her hands down to Chloe's butt and pulled her closer.

Chloe brought her hands up to Jessica's chest and cupped her tits again. She pulled at her nipples, making Jessica moan into their kiss.

"I love your tits," Chloe said and kissed Jessica's nipples. They were hard as diamonds, and she took each of them in her mouth and began to suck them.

Jessica moaned softly as Chloe sucked on her tits. She had always loved her nipples being played with and sucked on, and now Chloe was doing both to her. She moved her hands around Chloe's back, and then moved them down, feeling her ass and then the wet, wet pussy lips. Chloe was soaked, and Jessica knew she was too.

"Lay down on the floor," Jessica whispered, "I'll do the rest."

Chloe did as Jessica asked. She laid on her back on the floor, opening her legs and exposing her pussy. It was glistening wet and looked delicious, her stiff clit sticking out between her plump lips. Jessica sat down on the floor and scissored Chloe, right leg over her left, bringing her pussy closer to Chloe's. "Sit up and watch," she commanded Chloe. She wanted her to see how big and powerful her pussy was.

Chloe sat up on her elbows and looked down. Jessica's pussy was just as wet and glistening as hers was, and it was huge and powerful. Her stiff clit was already sticking out from between the plump lips, still growing bigger and longer. Chloe had never met a woman who could match her clit in size, but she was pretty sure that Jessica could.

Jessica brought her cunt closer to Chloe's, rubbing them together, feeling the friction between her cunt lips and Chloe's. She began to rock back and forth, making her pussy glide across Chloe's, stimulating her clit even more.

Chloe watched in awe as Jessica began to move her hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy against hers. It felt so good, better than anyone she had fucked before. She knew she had to fuck back or she would lose before the fight even started. So she grabbed Jessica's big tits with her hands and began to play with them, pulling at her nipples and making Jessica moan.

Jessica let out a low, sexy moan as Chloe pulled her nipples. She rocked her hips faster now, bringing her cunt even closer to Chloe's, her clit touching her now. She looked down and could see Chloe's clit poking out from between her pussy lips. It was rock hard and as long as her own, but not nearly as thick. She moaned again as she brought her clit against Chloe's and began to rub them together, stimulating them both even more.

Chloe was in heaven as she felt Jessica's clit rubbing against her own, her clit was pulsating wildly, the pleasure it was sending through her body almost too much to bear. Her hands slipped off Jessica's nipples and she began to rub her own clit, knowing it was about to explode any second now. She was moaning loudly as she rubbed herself. "Fuck yes, fuck yes," she groaned, the words tumbling out of her mouth. She was close now, very close, and she knew Jessica was too.

Jessica continued to rub her clit against Chloe's, sending waves of pleasure through their bodies. Her clit was swelling even more now, and Chloe watched in awe and despair as Jessica's clit grew longer than her own clit. She couldn't believe her mighty clit was beaten, that she was beaten. For the first time ever, she lost pussy to pussy, Jessica's cunt and clit was just too much for her. She screamed as she came, her body shaking hard, her clit throbbing, pulsating, spitting cum onto Jessica's pussy.

Jessica could feel Chloe's orgasm, and it made her own orgasm even more intense. She felt her own pussy convulsing, squeezing out juices, sending them all over Chloe's body. She continued to rub her cunt against Chloe's, her clit still swelling even more.

Chloe continued to moan, unable to stop the orgasm from happening. She felt like she had been hit by a train, her body was trembling so hard she thought she would fall apart. But Jessica was holding her, her hands around her back, her pussy still rubbing against hers, making her cum harder and harder. Her body shook and her cunt leaked more cum as Jessica continued to rub her pussy against her own, her clit throbbing with pleasure. "Fuck me, fuck me," Chloe moaned loudly as she continued to cum.

Jessica didn't stop rubbing her cunt against Chloe's, determined to draw every orgasm she could from her. She rubbed her pussy faster now, sending pleasure through both of their bodies. Finally, Jessica let out a deep moan, her orgasm was overtaking her. Her pussy was convulsing, her juices spilling out onto Chloe's body. As a final show of her dominance, she sucked Chloe's pussy into her own and rubbed herself faster, wanting her pussy to squeeze out every drop of cum it could.

Chloe screamed as she felt Jessica's pussy begin to suck on hers. The feeling of her pussy being sucked inside Jessica's was incredible, and it pushed her over the edge. Her eyes rolled back and she came even harder than before, her cunt leaking more and more cum as her orgasm went on. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" she moaned loudly, her voice echoing in the tiny bathroom. Finally, she came to her senses, her head spinning.

Jessica had stopped rubbing her pussy against Chloe's, and was now lying next to her on the floor. Her tits were still exposed, and she smiled as she looked at Chloe's body. She loved her body, it was beautiful.

"You're an amazing woman," Chloe said and turned towards Jessica, wrapping her arms around her. She brought her lips to Jessica's and kissed her, gently this time.

Jessica brought her hand up and cupped Chloe's tits. They were massive and firm, just the way she liked it. "And you're an amazing woman," she said, "I haven't fucked anybody this good in a while."

"I bet you haven't," Chloe said confidently. "Usually everybody says I'm the best they've had."

Jessica laughed and squeezed Chloe's tits harder. "You're not that good," she said teasingly.

"Hey!" Chloe said playfully and slapped Jessica's tit. "You're saying you've had better?"

"Yeah," Jessica said, and suddenly she got more serious. "I've had a woman who could fuck me better than anyone. She makes me cum so hard I think my pussy is gonna explode."

Chloe looked at her, suddenly curious. "What's her name?" she asked.

Jessica turned silent. She didn't want to tell Chloe about Annabel. Not yet, anyway.

"Is she from the area?" Chloe asked. "Are you together with her?"

"We're... friends," Jessica said finally.

Chloe looked at her, wondering what was going through her mind. She thought she saw something in her eyes, something she wasn't saying, but decided not to pursue it. She sat up and grabbed her panties from the floor and put them on. She knew she should get back to work, and she needed to clean the bathroom. But she couldn't help herself and leaned over, kissing Jessica again. "Thanks for the amazing sex, baby. Oh and the gas is on the house."

Jessica stood up and pulled on her shorts, bending over to put them on. Chloe stared at her ass, biting her lip. "Thanks," Jessica said. She put on her clothes, trying to push the thoughts of Annabel out of her mind.

Chloe watched her leave, wondering what she had been thinking.

Jessica walked outside the gas station and climbed inside her Mustang. She sighed, looking at the scenery around the gas station. She felt better than before, she had let go of some of the tension that had been building up inside her. But she still missed Annabel. She took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. Before, she would have been enjoying her win over Chloe, feeling that special high that came from fucking somebody better than they had ever been fucked, making them cum against their will. Now, she didn't feel it. Damn you Annabel, she thought, you've ruined my game. She shook her head and put the car into gear. It was time to move on.

It was late evening when Jessica arrived in a small town in the middle of nowhere. She had driven for hours, barely even looking at the road, just letting her thoughts run through her mind. She was lost in her thoughts, remembering the way Annabel made her cum, remembering the taste of her cunt. Fuck, she missed her. She parked in front of a motel and stepped out of the car. She was hot and sweaty, she needed a shower, and she needed to sleep.

The motel clerk was a middle aged woman who looked like she could be anybody's mom, and not just because she looked old enough to be one. But Jessica noticed she was eyeing her with a smile on her face. "Hello, darling," she said as Jessica entered the reception.

"Hello," Jessica replied and stepped up to the counter. "Do you have any rooms available?" she asked.

"Of course we do, that will be $39 a night, please." She looked Jessica up and down. "You can stay as long as you like."

Jessica smiled, "Thanks. One night is enough now, but we'll see, maybe I'll end up staying a bit longer."

"Are you ok?" the clerk asked, "You look like you've been through a lot."

"I'm just a bit tired," Jessica replied, "Long drive and all."

"I understand," the clerk said and handed her the room key, "Here you go. The room's the last one on the left as you go out."

Jessica thanked her and walked out, turning left and walking all the way to the end of the motel. She opened the door to her room and switched on the lights. It was a small room with a bed and a desk and chair, and a small bathroom. She placed her purse on the desk and sat down on the bed, laying down on her back. She felt so tired, but she couldn't fall asleep. Her mind was filled with thoughts of Annabel. She remembered the taste of her cunt, her nipples, her tongue. She began to wonder where she was, and what she was doing. Maybe she had found somebody new.

Jessica felt a stab of jealousy as she thought of Annabel with another woman. She shook her head. She had never been this jealous, this possessive before. She couldn't let it happen. She closed her eyes and tried to think about other women she had fucked. The image of Chloe came into her mind, her big tits and that fantastic ass. Jessica licked her lips. She wanted fuck her again, and she would make her cum harder than ever before.

Jessica had just dozed off when she heard a knock on the door. She opened her eyes, blinking in surprise. What time was it? She stood up, groggy from sleep, and walked to the door. She looked through the peephole and saw a tall, slim young woman. She was standing there, smiling. Jessica opened the door.

"Hi," the young woman said, "I hope I'm not bothering you." She stepped closer to Jessica, pushing her long, brown hair over her shoulder.

Jessica smiled, "It's ok," she said. She looked at the girl. She had brown hair, hazel eyes, and a pair of huge tits that were practically spilling out of her top. Jessica licked her lips. "What's your name?"

"Margot," the girl said. "And yours?"

"Jessica," Jessica said, "So Margot, what do you want?"

"I saw you when you arrived," Margot said and brought her hands up to cup her tits, giving them a squeeze. "I couldn't take my eyes off of you," she continued and pulled on her nipples. "You're a gorgeous woman."

Jessica smirked. "You're cute too," she said and reached for Margot, pulling her close and bringing her lips to hers. Their tongues intertwined as Jessica kissed her, gently, letting Margot lead the way. This would be the perfect way to get her mind off Annabel. They moved inside, kissing, and Jessica slammed the door shut.

Margot moaned against Jessica's lips as their tongues touched. She loved kissing, especially when it was with a gorgeous woman like Jessica. She pushed her tongue deeper inside Jessica's mouth, feeling her big tits against her own. She wondered if Jessica had some spirit in her, or if she would just submit and let her take over. Either way, she would enjoy Jessica a lot.

Jessica kissed her harder, pulling her tongue into her mouth, sucking on it. She could feel Margot's hands on her body, and she moved closer, pressing her body against hers, feeling her hard nipples through her thin shirt. She could feel Margot trying to assert herself, to take the initiative, and decided to let her do it and see what she had. She wrapped her arms around her and pulled her closer, their tits pressing against one another.

"Mmm," Margot moaned as they continued to kiss. Her hands began to move down Jessica's back, feeling the smooth skin of her back, and then moving up to her huge tits. She couldn't wait to get her hands on them, to play with them.

Jessica moaned too as Margot's hands moved up to her tits. She wanted to pull her top off so Margot could get better access, but decided not to. She would have to earn it. She brought her own hands up to Margot's chest, feeling the firmness of her tits. She squeezed them and pinched her nipples, making Margot moan. Jessica smiled, loving the soft moans coming out of her mouth.

Margot couldn't wait anymore, she needed to see Jessica's tits. She broke the kiss, panting, her eyes filled with lust. She looked at Jessica. "I want to see you," she said, her voice was low and raspy. "Take off your top, let me see those gorgeous tits."

Jessica brought her hands up and took off her shirt, revealing a matching red bra. Margot reached for her tits, cupping them through the bra, squeezing them hard.

"I wanted to fuck you from the moment I saw you," Margot whispered into Jessica's ear, "Your tits are fucking beautiful." She reached for the straps of Jessica's bra and pulled them down, exposing Jessica's massive tits. "Holy fuck," she said and reached for her tits again, cupping them, feeling their weight and their firmness. "You have the most amazing tits I've ever seen."

Jessica moaned softly as Margot played with her tits, pulling on her nipples and sucking on her tits. She liked when a girl got rough with her tits, and hoped that Margot wouldn't be too tender.

Margot licked her lips as she continued to play with Jessica's tits. She then moved one hand to Jessica's face and kissed her hard on the lips, pushing her tongue into Jessica's mouth, making her moan. As they kissed, Margot moved her hands down and undid Jessica's belt and opened her pants. She reached inside Jessica's panties, and felt her wet pussy lips. She rubbed her clit, and Jessica moaned, breaking their kiss. "You like that?" Margot said and rubbed her clit faster, satisfied, feeling that Jessica was going to be easy.

Jessica's eyes were closed as Margot continued to rub her clit, the pleasure she felt made her shudder. She could feel her orgasm building inside her, and she was eager to feel it. But she didn't want it to happen just yet.

"Take off my panties," Jessica said softly.

"Mmmmm," Margot moaned and let go of Jessica's clit. She pulled down Jessica's pants and panties, leaving her naked. She then kneeled before Jessica, staring at her naked cunt, dripping with juice. She brought her hands to Jessica's butt and pulled her closer, and brought her lips to Jessica's pussy, licking it from front to back, enjoying the heavenly taste. Jessica tasted better than any woman she had licked. She licked her again, moaning, bringing her tongue inside Jessica's pussy, savoring her sweet taste.

Jessica moaned as Margot's tongue entered her cunt. Her head was spinning as Margot's tongue flickered across her clit. She couldn't wait any longer. "Get up," she said, her voice low and raspy.

Margot looked up at Jessica, who was staring down at her with lust filled eyes. She stood up, bringing her lips to Jessica's, kissing her hard. Jessica's hands went to Margot's big tits, squeezing them, pulling on her nipples. "I love your tits," she whispered, and bit her earlobe. "You're good," Jessica whispered, "Now let me show how good I am." Margot kissed her again, harder this time, pushing her tongue into her mouth, wanting to feel Jessica's mouth and tongue again. She then pulled back and grabbed her top, pulling it over her head and throwing it to the floor.

Margot kissed Jessica again, she moaned against Jessica's lips as their tongues intertwined. She was surprised to feel Jessica getting more aggressive, but she loved it. It made it all the more exciting! She wrapped her arms around Jessica's back as they continued to kiss. Her hands moved down, feeling her smooth skin, and then she cupped her ass cheeks, giving them a hard squeeze. She felt Jessica's butt cheeks were firm and round, and she loved the feeling.

Jessica brought her hands up to Margot's chest, feeling her big tits. They were heavy, firm and round. She squeezed them, her nipples hard and stiff, wanting to be touched. She pulled her lips away from Margot's and brought her lips to her nipple, kissing and sucking on it.

"Oh yes, Jessica," Margot moaned. She had been with lots of women before, but no one could do quite what Jessica did, she had a magical touch to it. She grabbed Jessica's head and pulled her closer, wanting her to suck harder, make her moan more. Jessica was sucking hard on her nipple, making her even more excited. "Mmm, I love that," she moaned as Jessica continued to suck on her tit.

Jessica moved to the other tit, bringing it into her mouth, sucking on it just as hard as she had sucked on the first one. She wanted Margot to cum. She moved her lips to Margot's ear and whispered, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll never forget me."

Margot moaned softly as she felt Jessica's hot breath on her ear. "No baby, I'm going to fuck you," Margot whispered back. She pushed Jessica down to the bed and moved on top of her, their tits touching. She kissed Jessica aggressively, pushing her tongue into her mouth, thrusting it against Jessica's tongue.

Jessica moaned against Margot's lips as they kissed, her cunt soaking wet, her clit throbbing with anticipation, getting bigger and harder. She loved being on the bottom, feeling another woman on her, doing her. But she didn't want to give in just yet. She pulled Margot's tongue deeper into her mouth, sucking on it hard, making Margot moan. She continued to kiss her, moaning into her mouth, their bodies pressed together.

Margot loved kissing, but she wanted to fuck. She broke the kiss, moving her lips to Jessica's ear. She licked and sucked on it, making Jessica moan. "I want to fuck you," she whispered. She reached down, grabbing Jessica's massive tits, squeezing them hard. "I want to fuck you so bad, Jessica."

"Yes," Jessica moaned. "Fuck me, fuck me. Fuck me, Margot." She knew that Margot had some spirit in her, she could tell from the way she had been so aggressive from the start. She was more feisty than Chloe, more of a challenge. She bit her lip. I can't get distracted, she thought.

Margot smiled to herself. She sensed that Jessica liked being the dominant one in the bedroom, but that was about to change. "You're such a fucking slut," Margot said as she moved her lips down to Jessica's nipples, sucking on them, licking and nibbling.

Jessica moaned loudly as she felt Margot's lips around her nipple. She brought her hand down to Margot's head, grabbing her hair. She pulled her face closer to her tits, pushing them into her mouth.

"That's right, slut," Margot said as she continued to suck Jessica's tits. "You like me sucking your tits, don't you, you fucking whore?"

Jessica let go of Margot's hair, surprised to hear the girl use such harsh words. But she was so turned on by her dirty talk, she didn't care. She moaned louder and louder as Margot sucked her tits, pulling on her nipples.

"Oh god," Jessica moaned, "Suck my tits harder, suck them hard." She could feel her clit throbbing harder, it was getting bigger and stiffer. She felt it about to explode any second now.

Margot sucked her tits harder, squeezing them as well. "Mmm," she moaned, "I love your big tits." She sucked Jessica's nipple and then released it from her mouth and licked it with her tongue. "But now it's time I fuck you with my fucking bit clit," she said, "I'm going to make you cum so fucking hard you won't know what happened."

Jessica moaned in protest as Margot pulled away and climbed off the bed. She wanted to be fucked so badly, she needed to cum so bad.

Margot pulled down her pants and her panties, and then got back on the bed. She kneeled between Jessica's legs and spread them apart, exposing her pussy. It was glistening with wetness, but when Margot saw Jessica's clit sticking out of its sheath, she gasped in awe. She felt her own clit throb and get bigger as she stared at Jessica's. She had never seen one as big and stiff before. She couldn't wait to fuck it, to suck on it.

Jessica moaned as she felt Margot stare at her swollen clit. "Don't stare at it, just fuck me."

"No," Margot said, her eyes fixed on Jessica's clit. "I'm gonna play with it, I'm gonna make it swell up so much you can't handle it."

Jessica moaned in protest, and then screamed in surprise as Margot brought her hand to her clit, stroking it, rubbing it harder and harder. "Oh yes!" Jessica moaned, "That feels good."

"I know it does, baby," Margot said and began to rub Jessica's clit faster. "You love this don't you?" She knew she was being too harsh with Jessica, but she couldn't help herself. She liked to talk dirty when she fucked, it made her feel more aggressive, more dominant.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Jessica moaned. Her body was on fire as Margot's fingers continued to rub her clit, making it bigger and harder. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she moaned, and then she felt the orgasm coming. "Oh god, yes, yes, yes," she screamed.

Margot felt Jessica's body shaking as she began to cum, her cunt gushing juice all over the bed, the smell of her cunt filling the room.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" Jessica screamed as she came hard. The orgasm was so strong it was almost too much to bear. She brought her hands up to her head and grabbed her hair, pulling at it as hard as she could.

Margot could hear the pleasure Jessica was feeling, and she knew she was going to make her cum again and again. She slowed down the movement of her fingers, wanting Jessica to feel every wave of pleasure that she was going to have.

"Yes, yes, YESSS!" Jessica yelled as her orgasm went on and on. Finally, after what seemed like eternity, the orgasm subsided, leaving Jessica breathless and trembling all over.

Margot kept her fingers where they were, pressing gently against Jessica's clit, wanting it to continue swelling.

Jessica brought her hands down to her head and pushed her hair back, moaning in pleasure. She wanted more. She moved her hands down to her pussy and spread her lips apart, staring at Margot. "Suck it," she said softly, "Suck my cunt."

Margot was surprised that Jessica could continue right after such a massive orgasm. She smiled and leaned down, opening her mouth and sucking Jessica's cunt into it. She loved sucking Jessica's juices, she tasted heavenly. She sucked it into her mouth and moaned loudly, making Jessica moan again. Margot moved her fingers from Jessica's clit and began to suck on it instead, bringing the whole thing into her mouth.

Jessica moaned louder as Margot sucked her clit into her mouth, her clit swelling even more. "Yes," she moaned, "Suck my cunt, make me cum harder than before." She brought her hands to her tits and pulled on her stiff nipples, her cunt leaking juice all over Margot's mouth. She felt like she was in heaven as Margot sucked on her cunt, her clit throbbing even harder, pulsating wildly. "Oh yes, yes," she moaned.

"Mmm," Margot moaned as she continued to suck Jessica's cunt, tasting her delicious juices. She moved her hand down to Jessica's pussy and pushed one finger in, feeling the heat and wetness of her tight pussy. She started moving her finger in and out, wanting her to cum even harder.

"YES!" Jessica screamed as Margot finger plunged in and out of her. The pleasure was almost too much to take, she felt like she was going to fall apart any second now. But she didn't want it to end. She continued to pull on her nipples, making her tits move up and down, her hard nipples pointing out from them. "FUCK!" Jessica screamed, and then she began to cum again, her cunt convulsing as her body shook all over.

Margot slowed down her finger movements, making Jessica's orgasm last longer than before. She kept sucking on Jessica's cunt, wanting it to continue gushing juice into her mouth. She continued to suck on it, drinking her cum. Finally, Jessica's orgasm subsided, and Margot brought her hand away from Jessica's pussy.

Jessica sat up on the bed. She had just had two intense orgasms in such a short time, but she wanted more. She pulled Margot up on the bed and kissed her hard on the mouth. "I need you to fuck me now," she said softly.

Margot smiled. She had dominated Jessica, she had been the one to make Jessica cum harder than before. She brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked them into it, tasting Jessica's cum.

Jessica watched her with hungry eyes, feeling her own clit pulse. She moaned softly, "Fuck me," she said. "Put your clit against mine and fuck me hard."

Margot moved her hands to Jessica's legs and lifted them up, exposing Jessica's cunt. It was glistening with juices, her clit hard and swollen. Margot placed her clit against Jessica's and rubbed them together. "Fuck yes," she gasped as they rubbed against one another. Margot began to rock her hips back and forth, rubbing their clits faster and faster.

Jessica was in ecstasy as she felt Margot's clit rubbing against her own. Her clit was throbbing, pulsating, and it felt amazing. "Oh yes, yes, yes," she moaned. "That feels so good."

"I know baby, I know," Margot said. She had never met a woman who could resist her clit. It was always the same, the women couldn't stop their cunt from gushing juice when she rubbed her clit against theirs. And then, finally, their clit couldn't take it anymore and bent to the power of her mighty clit. "I'm gonna make you cum harder than before," Margot said and rocked her hips even harder, her clit beginning to swell even more.

Jessica could feel Margot's clit betting bigger and stiffer against her own clit. She moaned loudly as she felt the pressure on her clit increase. "Oh fuck!" she screamed and grabbed Margot's ass, pulling her harder against her, wanting their clits to rub together even faster and harder. Margot was surprised, she had never seen a woman act like this before. She wasn't sure if she should be worried or not, but the pleasure she was feeling was just too much to think about anything else.

Jessica brought her lips to Margot's ear. "I'm gonna make you cum," she whispered. "I'm gonna make your clit explode. You won't be able to resist my clit." She kissed her neck and then pulled away, staring at Margot.

Margot couldn't believe it. Jessica's clit was growing bigger, and her own clit was beginning to hurt from the pressure, but she couldn't stop rubbing them together. The pleasure shot through her body, filling her completely. It was just too much to handle. Jessica's clit was too much for her to handle. "Fuck, Jessica," she moaned, "Fuck me, make me cum!"

Jessica smiled. She loved when they begged her to make them cum. It was so hot, and so rewarding. Especially when just moments ago they were bragging how they would fuck her. Jessica grabbed Margot's ass even harder and thrust her pelvis up, fucking Margot from the bottom.

"Fuck, yes, yes!" Margot yelled. "Fucking make me cum!" She couldn't believe what had just happened. How could Jessica turn the tables so quickly?

Jessica pushed harder and harder, her clit throbbing hard, the pleasure almost unbearable. She thrust her hips faster and harder, making Margot scream.

"Fuck me, make me cum! Make me fucking cum!" Margot screamed louder as she continued to rock her hips. She could feel her clit getting bigger, the pressure almost unbearable.

Jessica could feel Margot's clit growing even more. It felt like Margot's clit was going to explode any second now, but she wasn't going to stop fucking her. She could feel her own clit swelling too, and she could also feel herself about to cum. Her pussy was dripping with juice, and she knew she was close to her orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Margot screamed. She felt like she was losing her mind, the pleasure so intense she didn't know what was happening. She stared at Jessica's face, and saw the look of lust in her eyes. Jessica wanted her to cum, she could see it. "Fuck me harder, Jessica," she begged. "Make me cum, make me cum!"

Jessica stared at her. She could feel her orgasm approaching, she didn't know if she was going to be able to hold it back. But she wanted to make Margot cum first. "I'm gonna make you cum," she said, her voice low and raspy, "I'm gonna make you cum harder than ever before."

"FUCK!" Margot yelled as she felt Jessica's hips push up even harder. Her clit met Jessica's clit head on, and for the first time ever she felt her clit bend to another woman's clit. She exploded in the most intensive orgasm of her life, her cunt gushing juice, soaking the sheets. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she yelled.

Jessica could feel Margot cumming, her pussy convulsing against her own as she came harder than ever before. She kept ramming her clit against Margot's, forcing it back into its hood. Finally, she couldn't hold back anymore. "Oh yes, YESSS!" she screamed in victory. "I'm cumming, I'M CUMMING!" Her pussy began to convulse and spasm, her juices flowing out of it like a river.

The two women screamed together, their orgasms shaking them to the bone. The room was filled with their moans and screams as they enjoyed the waves of pleasure washing over them.

Margot felt her legs begin to give way. She was sitting on Jessica, and she collapsed onto her, unable to move. She felt Jessica's arm wrap around her, and she relaxed. "Thank you, baby," she whispered into Jessica's ear.

Jessica was still trembling all over, her clit throbbing as her orgasm continued to make her shake. Dominating Margot felt good. She had been right in her suspicions, Margot was the kind of girl she could really have some fun with. She hugged her tight, kissing her neck. "That was amazing," she whispered.

"I know," Margot said softly. "You were so good." She knew that Jessica was going to be good, she had just known. It had felt so good to feel Jessica's clit rubbing against her own. But she had never experienced anything like it. Her clit had never been dominated before. She had never cum against her will. She was always the one who made other's weak. But Jessica had made her weak, she had made her cum harder than ever. She had bent her clit to her will, and she couldn't believe it. She had never met a woman like her before. And she wanted more. "I want to do this again," she said. "I want to fuck you again, Jessica. I want you to make me cum again."

Jessica brought her lips to Margot's ear. "Of course you do," she whispered. "I can bend your clit to my will, and you'll beg me to make you cum. I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for weeks."

Jessica woke up in the morning next to Margot's prone body. She had enjoyed fucking her senseless, fucking her until she couldn't take it anymore and passed out. She liked how Margot had tried to dominate her, she had enjoyed the thrill of playing with her, letting her think she was winning. But then, it had been so easy to turn the tables and dominate her. And while it was great to feel her clit succumb to her own, she couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed. This time, it wasn't Annabel's fault in any way, Jessica had always craved for more challenge. But now that she knew what was possible, what she had experienced with Annabel... the experience with Margot was just too easy. She shook her head. She had to stop thinking about Annabel. She had to get over her, move on. She sighed and got out of the bed, stretching. She took a long shower, and when she came back, Margot was still sound asleep.

"Hey, I need to turn in the room keys," Jessica said, leaning over Margot, trying to wake her up.

Margot's eyes fluttered open and she smiled at Jessica. "Hey," she said, "Where are you going?" She stretched.

"I need to go," Jessica said. "I've got a long drive ahead of me."

"But you just got here," Margot protested, "You can't leave now. Stay, stay with me." She pulled Jessica down on the bed and kissed her, thrusting her tongue into Jessica's mouth.

Jessica moaned as their tongues met. She could feel herself getting aroused, her pussy wet. But she had to go. She broke the kiss, panting. "No, I've got to leave."

"Please, stay," Margot begged. She didn't want to let her go. "I want to see you again, Jessica."

"Maybe some day," Jessica said and got off the bed. "Now, I need to go. And you need to go as well, don't you have your own room?"

Margot pouted. She knew Jessica was right, but she couldn't help it. "Fine, I'll go. But you'll call me, won't you? Here's my number."

Jessica smiled and nodded. Margot was ok, but now that she was tamed, the challenge wasn't there anymore. Margot got dressed and walked out, and Jessica made sure she got all her things before heading for the reception to hand out the keys and pay for the room. The clerk smiled and took the keys and the money, handing out the change to Jessica. "Can I help you with anything else?"

Jessica shook her head. "No, I'm all set. Thank you." She turned around and left. She got into her car, turned it on and drove off. Where to, she pondered? She had never been in this part of the country before. First things first, she thought, I need to get some breakfast. She drove down the street and pulled up in front of a diner which looked like it had seen better days.

Jessica got out of the car and walked into the diner, the bell above the door announcing her arrival. She took a seat at the counter and smiled at the waitress, who smiled back and handed her a menu. Jessica scanned it quickly, ordering a large coffee and a breakfast with everything.

"You have quite a big appetite," the waitress said as she wrote down the order.

"You have no idea," Jessica smiled to the waitress. "I'm starving." She stared at the woman. She was tall and slim, and her hair was tied back in a ponytail. She couldn't help but admire the shape of her body, it was tight and slim, like a dancer's. Her large tits were hanging out of her tight top, which made Jessica smile.

The waitress put the order slip into the kitchen and then turned to Jessica. "So what brings you to our little town?" she said, smiling.

Jessica smiled back. "Just driving around," she said. "It's a long story."

"I have time," the waitress replied and flashed a friendly smile.

Somehow, Jessica felt like talking to the waitress. There was something disarming in her voice, something that made her want to share her secrets. But she wasn't ready to share it all, not to a stranger. Still, maybe it would make it easier if she talked with someone? She was looking for distraction, after all.

"I met a girl," Jessica began.

"Yes?" the waitress said, looking at her with curious eyes.

"Yeah, we got together, but then we had to say goodbye," Jessica said. "I've never met anyone like her, we had an amazing time together, and now I miss her."

"Oh, I'm so sorry," the waitress said and touched Jessica's hand. "She must have been special."

Jessica smiled at the waitress. "She was, very special."

"And she lives here?"

"No, she's from far away. I've been driving around for two weeks now since I left." Jessica felt she was being too honest, but it seemed that the waitress was just that kind of person. She didn't want to share any secrets with her, but maybe just talking would help her.

"Two weeks?" The waitress said. "That's a long time."

"I know," Jessica sighed. "I'm trying to think of other things, but it doesn't seem to be working."

The waitress stared at her. "You should do something fun," she said. "It might take your mind off the girl."

"I've tried that, believe me." Jessica smiled a tired smile. "But it all just reminds me of how amazing she was."

The waitress smiled. "You must really like her," she said.

"I do," Jessica said. "I liked her a lot, we were compatible."

"Why did you have to say goodbye?"

Jessica smiled a sad smile. "It was never going to work out. I'm a wild mustang, I don't like to settle down."

The waitress smiled and stared deep into Jessica's eyes.

Jessica felt like the waitress was staring into her soul. She knew she was staring back into her own, but for some reason it felt good. It felt right.

"Maybe it's for the best," the waitress said. "I don't know her, she must have been special, but maybe you were just not meant for each other. Maybe you need someone else."

"That's the thing, I don't know if I do," Jessica said. "I don't want to get attached, but I can't stop thinking about her."

The waitress took a deep breath. "Your mind and heart are at odds. My grandma used to say that you should always follow your heart, it never leads you astray."

Jessica nodded. "Your grandma was a wise woman. But I don't know what I should do. I want to stop thinking about her, but I can't."

"There's always another option, you don't have to get attached."

Jessica raised an eyebrow. "And what is that?"

The waitress smiled. "Go and find her," she said. "You might be surprised by how well it works out. If you don't take that road, the thought of what might have been will haunt you. My grandma also said that we regret the things we didn't do, not the things we did."

Jessica smiled. She felt like she should have met this woman sooner. Still, better late than never.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" the waitress asked.

"Jessica," she answered. "And yours?"

"Hannah," the waitress said, "Nice to meet you, Jessica."

Hannah brought Jessica her breakfast, and she hungrily dove into her plate.

"Wow, you really were starving!" Hannah laughed.

"Yeah, I was." Jessica said between bites. "Now I'm feeling better."

The bell above the door rang and Jessica turned to see a woman enter the diner. She was tall and slim, her blond hair tied up in a ponytail, wearing jeans and a t-shirt. She looked like the kind of woman who liked to have fun, she had a look about her that made her seem playful and outgoing.

"Hi Hannah, I'll take a coffee and a sandwich to go, please," the woman said, walking up to the counter. She turned to Jessica. "Hi, I'm Amber."

"Hi Amber," Jessica said. "Nice to meet you." She smiled at Amber, noticing her firm breasts under her tight t-shirt, which hugged her big tits perfectly. Her nipples were pushing against her shirt, pointing outwards.

Amber smiled back. "It's nice to meet you too," she said. "What brings you here?"

"I'm just driving around," Jessica answered, "It's a long story."

"I have time," Amber replied.

Jessica smiled. "Ok then," she said, "Here's the short version. I'm an adventurer, I go where the wind takes me. I just finished an adventure, so I'm looking for a new one."

Amber laughed. "You're an adventurer?"

"I guess you could say that," Jessica said. "What about you?"

"Me?" Amber said, "I like to have fun."

"Do you like to have fun with women?" Jessica asked.

"I love it," Amber replied. "You know how it is. Sometimes you just want to be with a woman."

Jessica nodded. "I know exactly what you mean," she said. "So, how's that working out for you?"

Amber turned to Jessica. "Peachy. It's working out great." She looked at Jessica. "You seem like you have an open mind," she said, "I can tell by your eyes. Are you interested?"

Jessica looked at Amber. There was something in her eyes. They were so playful, they seemed to know her mind. She smiled at her. "Yes," she said, "I am."

Amber smiled. "Come on then, let's go." She grabbed her coffee and sandwich and headed for the door. "See you around, Hannah."

Jessica stood up and walked over to Amber. "Where are we going?"

Amber smiled. "I know a place where we can be alone. No one will bother us."

Jessica smiled back. "So what are we waiting for?" she said.

"This way." Amber began to walk down the street. They passed a few shops and some houses and then turned right at a large street. They kept walking for a while and then turned right again. The came to a door in the middle of the brick wall, and Amber got a key from her purse and opened the lock. The rusty hinges squeaked as she pushed the door open and stepped inside and turned on the lights. "Here we are," Amber said.

"Where?" Jessica asked, looking around the big room. It looked like an old workshop, with a concrete floor and industrial lights hanging from the high ceiling. The brick walls extended straight up at least twelve feet. There were some windows high up close to the ceiling, giving some light, but otherwise there was just a large loading door at the other end of the room. There was a king size bed in the middle of the room, and a large assortment of sexual toys hanging on the walls and placed on top of drawers on either side of the bed. On the corner, there was a door that lead to what Jessica assumed was a bathroom.

"Here," Amber said. "It's my favorite spot in town. Totally private." She walked over to Jessica. "You've been having a lot of adventures, haven't you?"

Jessica smiled. "What makes you think that?"

"Your eyes, they're so full of adventure. I can see it in them."

Jessica smiled. "I've had my share." She looked at Amber's firm tits under her t-shirt, wanting to suck on her nipples. "Can I?"

Amber laughed. "Sure." She pulled off her t-shirt and bra, revealing her massive tits.

Jessica stared at her tits, licking her lips. "You've got nice tits," she said, her hand moving up to Amber's breast, her fingers touching her hard nipple.

"You don't have to tell me that," Amber said and closed her eyes as she felt Jessica's hand on her tit. "I know I have the best boobs around."

Jessica smiled. "And a very big ego," she said and pushed her hand and grabbed her tit. "It's big and round," she complimented excitedly.

"That's what I hear," Amber laughed. "So, do you like them?"

"I like your boobs very much," Jessica said, "They feel so good." She squeezed Amber's tits hard, making her moan. "And your nipples are so stiff," she continued, "I bet you'd like to cum right now."

"You're so good at this," Amber moaned, closing her eyes, "You know exactly what I like."

"I'm very good at finding pleasure points," Jessica said, "And I love making women cum." She pinched Amber's nipples, making her moan louder.

"Fuck!" Amber moaned, "That feels good."

"What would you like me to do next?" Jessica asked.

Amber opened her eyes. "Take off your clothes," she said, "I want to see you."

Jessica smiled and started undressing in front of Amber. She hadn't planned on fucking anybody so soon after Margot, but when the opportunity came, she wouldn't pass it by, especially with someone as hot as Amber. When she was done undressing, she stood in front of Amber, her naked body exposed to Amber's eyes.

Amber stared at Jessica, admiring her huge tits. "Mmm," she moaned. "You have great boobs, so big and round. I might have to test them against mine." She brought her hand up to Jessica's tit, squeezing it hard. "How does that feel?"

Jessica moaned. "That feels good."

"Good," Amber said, "Because I like playing with boobs." She pinched Jessica's nipple, pulling on it hard.

"Fuck, Amber," Jessica moaned. She loved a woman who liked boobs as much as she did, and she loved being played with. Amber's hands knew exactly where to touch and squeeze, and Jessica was getting soaking wet just from Amber's touch. "Your hands feel good."

"I know, but soon you'll feel even better," Amber said and smiled. She pulled her hands away from Jessica's breasts, and brought them to her head, grabbing a handful of Jessica's red hair. She pulled her closer and kissed her hard on the mouth. She thrust her tongue into Jessica's mouth, exploring her. Their tongues met, and they kissed one another hard. Amber kept pulling on Jessica's hair, making it easier for her to kiss her. She had a long, strong tongue and she used it well, moving it in and out of Jessica's mouth. She let go of Jessica's hair and brought her hand down to Jessica's breast and grabbed it hard. She pulled on the nipple, stretching it. She liked to be dominant in bed, and she liked her woman to submit to her.

Jessica felt like she was melting as Amber kissed her hard. She knew that she could do a lot worse than fucking a girl who loved boobs and was good at kissing, and she wanted to explore her further.

Amber let go of Jessica's hair and moved her other hand down to her other breast, grabbing her tits harder, stretching her nipples further.

Jessica moaned into Amber's mouth as she felt the pleasure shoot through her body. She could feel herself getting soaking wet. Her pussy was throbbing, and she was tempted to touch it. But she didn't want to come just yet. She wanted to keep going with Amber. She wanted to see what Amber was capable of.

Amber broke the kiss and stared at Jessica. "What are you waiting for?" she said. "I want to fuck you."

"I want to fuck you too," Jessica replied.

"Good," Amber said. "Take off my pants and eat my pussy."

Jessica smiled and brought her hand down to Amber's waist. She unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down, revealing a pair of tight lacy panties. She pulled them down too, and saw that Amber's pussy was sopping wet, her lips puffy and swollen. Her pussy looked beautiful and strong.

"Fuck," Jessica moaned, "You're so wet. I want to suck on your pussy, it looks so good." She leaned down and licked Amber's clit, making her moan.

"Mmm, yes," Amber moaned. She grabbed Jessica's head and brought it down to her pussy, pressing it against her. "Eat my pussy, make me cum!" There was a dominant tone in her voice, a strong one. Amber loved to dominate other women. She had her share of submissive women, but they never lasted long, so she decided to save that game for when she really wanted to get off. And Jessica seemed perfect for that game.

Jessica pushed her tongue into Amber's cunt, feeling the strong and wet walls. It tasted like heaven, so she sucked it into her mouth and began to lick and suck it hard. She brought her fingers to Amber's clit and rubbed it slowly, feeling it swell under her fingers.

"YES!" Amber moaned loudly. "Fuck yes, right there!" Her hands were holding on to Jessica's head, and she pulled her deeper into her cunt. "Eat my cunt, Jessica! Eat it, fuck! Make me cum!"

Jessica was lost in Amber's pussy. She loved eating pussy, and Amber's was so good. She sucked on her clit, feeling it grow bigger and bigger. She grabbed Amber's ass and pulled her cunt even tighter against her mouth.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Amber screamed as she felt her orgasm approaching. Her cunt was gushing juices all over Jessica's mouth and fingers, but she wasn't done yet. She didn't want to come yet. She wanted to play more. "Fuck!" she screamed again, her pussy convulsing around Jessica's mouth. "Eat my cunt!"

Jessica continued to suck on Amber's cunt, feeling Amber's orgasm build up in her pussy. She brought her hand to Amber's tits and squeezed them hard as she sucked Amber's clit. Amber's whole body trembled, but somehow she resisted the urge to cum. Jessica was impressed. Most women couldn't resist her cunt eating skills.

"Get on your back," Amber ordered. "I want to eat your pussy."

Jessica stopped sucking on Amber's pussy and got on the bed and laid on her back, opening her legs ready for Amber.

Amber climbed onto her, her naked body glistening with sweat. She moved her pussy to Jessica's face and stared down at her. "Eat me while I eat you," she said and pushed her cunt onto Jessica's mouth.

Jessica smiled as she sucked Amber's big clit into her mouth. She could feel Amber's clit against her tongue, the warmth of it filling her mouth. She sucked on it even harder, and then she felt Amber's pussy push against her mouth. Jessica opened her mouth wider, pushing Amber's cunt into it, and she began to lick and suck it. She was so horny, she just couldn't help it. Her tongue explored Amber's folds and crevices, occasionally plunging deeper to tease her tight pussy hole.

"Fuck!" Amber moaned and began to lick Jessica's pussy, licking her outer lips first, tasting the sweetness of Jessica's juice. She wanted to make Jessica cum first, to show her power. She brought her fingers to Jessica's pussy, pushing her pussy lips apart and then inserted a finger, feeling Jessica's pussy muscles clench around her finger. "Your pussy is so tight," she moaned, "You're gonna feel good when I fuck you."

Jessica was moaning into Amber's pussy. Amber was licking her pussy so good, she pushed her tongue in and licked all the folds of her plump pussy lips. Her pussy was dripping wet with her juices, and she was aching to cum. She pushed her own fingers into Amber's cunt, feeling the wet walls around them squeeze tightly.

"Oh yes!" Amber moaned. She grabbed Jessica's legs and pulled them up, thrusting her pussy against Jessica's face. "Eat me, eat my pussy!" She kept pushing her pussy against Jessica's mouth, wanting to feel her orgasm build up. She could feel the pressure building up in her clit, she could feel the juices flowing out of her pussy. She knew she wasn't going to last much longer, but she wanted Jessica to cum first. Again, she impressed Jessica and managed to stop to flow of her coming orgasm. Instead, she dove at Jessica's pussy with renewed energy, licking and sucking it like a pro.

Jessica moaned into Amber's pussy as she felt her orgasm approach. "Fuck, yes! Make me cum!" She brought her lips to Amber's clit, licking and sucking it, marveling at its size and stiffness. She felt Amber's pussy lips begin to tremble as her orgasm approached. She felt Amber's fingers push into her pussy and she squeezed them hard, trying to get as much pleasure as she could. Suddenly, Amber moved her mouth over Jessica's clit and began to suck on it hard. "Ohhhhh fuck yesss!" she moaned. The pleasure was almost too much, but Jessica decided to show Amber a glimpse of her own power and resisted the urge to cum. She felt blood pumping into her clit, making it swell bigger and bigger in Amber's mouth, and she focused her mind on her clit, directing her pleasure into it, making it pulse and throb powerfully.

"Fuck!" Amber screamed, her mouth still wrapped around Jessica's clit. "You're going to make me cum!" She could feel her pussy muscles spasm around Jessica's fingers as the pressure in her clit rose. Still, she didn't want to cum before Jessica. She pushed her fingers hard into Jessica's pussy, making her scream. She wanted to make her cum, to show her who was in control.

Jessica moaned loudly, feeling the pleasure in her clit rise and rise, her orgasm threatening to break free at any moment now. She grabbed Amber's head and pressed her mouth harder against her clit, and then she felt Amber's fingers push deeper into her pussy, making her scream again.

"Cum for me, cum for me!" Amber screamed as she sucked Jessica's clit. "I want to feel you cum in my mouth!"

Jessica fought back the tide of her orgasm, channeling the waves of pleasure into her clit, making it throb inside Amber's mouth. She redoubled her efforts to make Amber cum, sucking her clit wholly in her mouth, swirling her long tongue all around it.

Amber couldn't believe Jessica hadn't cum yet, despite her efforts. She could feel the immense size and power of Jessica's clit pulsing in her mouth, she had never met a woman with such a clit and it filled her with awe and desire to pit her own clit against it. On top of that, Jessica was giving her an oral assault that made her tremble all over and she knew she wasn't going to be able to hold her orgasm much longer. "Fuck me, fuck me!" she moaned and let go of Jessica's clit and brought her fingers to it, squeezing her clit hard, making it swell even more. "Cum, cum for me!" She sucked on Jessica's clit as hard as she could, thrusting her fingers with her other hand into her pussy as fast as she could, squeezing Jessica's clit with the other. She felt the pressure in her clit rising and she knew she couldn't hold it in any longer. Her pussy began to convulse and she squeezed Jessica's clit even harder. "Fuck, yes!" she screamed. She sucked Jessica's clit so hard that she hurt her, but Jessica didn't seem to care, because her pussy began to flood her with juices, drenching her mouth and chin. "YESSSS!" Amber screamed, feeling her pussy explode around Jessica's fingers. She pushed her fingers deeper into Jessica's pussy and pushed her mouth against her clit, sucking it hard as her pussy erupted in ecstasy. Her whole body trembled as the waves of pleasure radiated from her clit, reaching every part of her body, making her breasts throb and nipples swell even bigger and harder. The pleasure kept building and building, Jessica continuing to suck and nibble her clit just the right way to milk every bit of pleasure from her.

As soon as she felt Amber cum, Jessica stopped resisting and her own orgasm hit her hard, making her body shake as her pussy drenched Amber's fingers. She grabbed Amber's head and pushed it hard against her clit, making her cum even harder. "YES!" she screamed, "I'M CUMMING! OH FUCK, YESSS!" She squeezed Amber's fingers hard with her pussy, wanting to feel every ounce of pleasure she could. Her orgasm seemed to last forever and she moaned and cried, shaking all over.

"Mmmm," Amber moaned as she sucked and licked Jessica's clit, feeling it pulse and throb. She was in awe of it, Jessica's clit was the biggest she had ever encountered and it was still growing in her mouth. She desperately wanted to fuck Jessica clit to clit, to make her feel the power of her immense, throbbing clit. "I want to fuck your pussy with my clit," she moaned. "I want you to feel how big my clit is. I want you to feel how hard it can make you cum." She sucked on Jessica's clit, feeling her pussy juices flowing into her mouth.

Jessica was in heaven, feeling the waves of pleasure flow through her body. She let go of Amber's head and pulled her fingers out of her pussy, feeling her own cum covering them. She looked at Amber, seeing the lust in her eyes. "Fuck me," she moaned, "I want to feel your clit against mine."

Amber smiled and brought her fingers to Jessica's mouth, smearing her juices all over her lips. "You will feel the power of my clit, baby."

Jessica opened her mouth and sucked Amber's fingers in, moaning loudly as the flavor of her own cunt juices filled her mouth. It tasted so sweet and delicious.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you," Amber said and laid on her back, opening her legs wide and revealing her mighty pussy and clit for Jessica, trying to intimidate her.

Jessica was amazed by Amber's clit. It was huge and swollen, standing out of her pussy and pointing upwards. "Wow," she moaned, "Your clit is amazing."

Amber smiled. "It's even bigger than yours, and stronger too," she said.

Jessica raised an eyebrow. "We'll see about that." She stared at Amber's pussy, so wet and sticky, covered with her juices. Her pussy lips were puffy and swollen, and she could see that the folds of her pussy were already open wide. Her clit looked enormous, it was engorged and dark red, so swollen that it seemed like it was going to explode any moment now. The skin around the clit was purple, it looked almost bruised. She stared at Amber's pussy.

Amber smiled. "I'm going to make you cum again and again and again!"

Jessica laughed. "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere," she said. She laid on the bed and opened her legs wide, revealing her own majestic pussy and immense clit. "I'm going to fuck you too."

Amber stared at Jessica's pussy, admiring the size and strength of her clit. She looked up and stared into her eyes. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," Jessica said. "Let's fuck!"

The two women pushed their asses forward on the bed, bringing their pussies closer and closer. Amber's clit was pointing straight at Jessica's pussy, and Jessica's was pointing straight at Amber's.

"Mmmm," they both moaned as they felt their clits touch one another, feeling the other's clit against theirs. It was bigger and stronger than either of them imagined, and it filled them both with lust and desire. It was a struggle for dominance, but it was obvious that neither of them would submit to the other easily.

Amber pushed her clit harder against Jessica's pussy, pushing her clit deeper into her pussy, making Jessica moan. Her clit was pulsing with pleasure, and she was determined to fuck Jessica so hard that she would never forget how big and strong her clit was. She moved her hands to Jessica's tits, grabbing them hard, squeezing her hard nipples between her fingers.

Jessica pushed her clit even harder against Amber's pussy, feeling the immense size and strength of her clit. It was pulsing against hers, and she could feel the pleasure spreading through her pussy. She squeezed Amber's breasts hard, her fingers finding the nipples and pinching them hard, feeling them grow harder in her fingers.

"Yes, yes," Amber moaned, "Pinch my nipples, squeeze them!" She began to pinch pinch Jessica's hard.

Jessica felt Amber's fingers pinch her nipples hard, making her gasp. "Owwww!" she cried, and she knew she was close to her first orgasm. "Fuck, Amber," she moaned. "Your clit is so fucking huge!"

Amber smiled. "So is yours, Jessica," she moaned. "I've never felt one so big and strong."

Jessica stared into Amber's eyes as her clit pulsed against Amber's, and then she pushed her clit harder against Amber's pussy, feeling it throb and pulse even harder. "Your pussy is so good," she moaned.

Amber kept squeezing Jessica's nipples, pinching them hard. "Fuck, yes," she moaned, "I like that!" She pushed her pussy against Jessica's even harder, feeling her clit swell with pleasure. "Mmmm," she moaned, "You feel so good against my pussy. Your clit feels so big and strong, I can't wait to crush it with mine!"

"I want you to fuck me so hard, Amber," Jessica moaned, "I want you to fuck me until you can't fuck anymore!"

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, Jessica!" Amber moaned. She pushed her clit even harder against Jessica's pussy, feeling the immense strength of her clit, making it swell even more. She felt Jessica's clit pushing back against hers, making her gasp. She had never felt such a powerful clit!

Jessica was soaking wet from the contact, her pussy leaking juices on the bed, creating a big wet spot on the sheets. She knew she wasn't going to last long, she was too close to an orgasm as it was. She squeezed Amber's nipples even harder, feeling them swell even more between her fingers. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" she cried as her orgasm broke loose in her pussy, her pussy walls convulsing and squeezing, her cunt lips opening and closing around Amber's pussy.

Amber felt Jessica's clit pulsate against hers, she felt her cunt trying to devour her own, and she squeezed Jessica's nipples even harder, feeling her breasts swell between her fingers. "Yes! I'm cumming too!" she cried as her pussy erupted into a massive orgasm, her clit throbbing against Jessica's clit as it exploded with pleasure, her own strong cunt lips looking to grab Jessica's pussy.

Jessica kept squeezing Amber's nipples, feeling the pleasure in her clit rise as her orgasm took over her body. Her pussy juices flooded and gushed out, soaking them both and mixing with Amber juices that were pouring out of her convulsing pussy. She felt Amber's clit pulse against hers, sending waves of pleasure through her body. "Oh yes," she moaned, "Oh fuck yesss!"

Amber kept her clit against Jessica's clit, feeling the enormous power of Jessica's clit as it pumped and throbbed against hers, sending massive amounts of pleasure through her pussy. She had never felt anything like it before. This was something special, and she knew that she had to have this woman. She had to make Jessica her own!

Jessica kept pushing her clit against Amber's clit, feeling the pleasure in her pussy rise as her orgasm went on and on. Her pussy was exploding, making her whole body shake as the waves of pleasure crashed into her. "Yes, yes," she moaned, "I'm cumming!"

Amber felt her pussy juices flowing out, making her whole body shake as she felt her orgasm get stronger and stronger, making her pussy gush out juices in massive waves. "Yes!" she moaned, "I'm cumming!"

Jessica pushed her pulsing clit even harder against Amber's clit, feeling it pulse and throb against her own as they both exploded in ecstasy, their pussies gushing out juices as their orgasms consumed their bodies, their cunts biting and sucking each other feverishly. Jessica knew this was one of the best orgasms of her life, and she knew it was the same for Amber. Her clit was pulsating so fast, she could feel her pussy walls spasm as her orgasm grew and took over her. Her pussy was throbbing so hard, she could feel it everywhere, making her tits and nipples swell.

"OH YESSSSSSS!" Amber screamed, "I'M CUMMING!"

Jessica grabbed Amber's nipples, squeezing them hard as she felt her orgasm slowly begin to wane. "Oh fuck," she moaned. "Your clit is so fucking good, Amber!" She kept squeezing Amber's nipples, feeling how big and stiff they were. "Mmmm," she moaned, "Your tits are so fucking good too!"

Amber felt Jessica squeeze her nipples and she felt her own orgasm starting to slowly wane as well. Her nipples felt swollen and huge. "Fuck, yes," she moaned. She felt her clit pulsate and throb against Jessica's clit as she pushed her pussy against Jessica's. She felt the orgasm slowly subside, but she didn't want it to. She was going to enjoy every second of this pussy battle with Jessica right until the last moment, when her clit would overpower Jessica's. She squeezed Jessica's nipples hard, feeling her pussy juices begin to flow again, making her body shake.

Jessica pushed her pussy against Amber's, feeling the enormous strength of her clit as it began to throb and swell again. She grabbed Amber's shoulders and pulled them upright, mashing their huge tits together. Her mouth clamped and Amber's mouth and she kissed her aggressively, snaking her tongue deep in her mouth. She pushed her tongue in as far as she could and felt Amber's tongue meet it. They battled one another's tongues in their mouths, tasting the other's pussy juices, feeling their breasts push against one another,. their swollen nipples poking into their breast flesh like daggers.

Amber kept pushing her clit against Jessica's clit as her orgasm slowly rose again. She knew she couldn't keep up the intensity of her pussy battle for much longer. "Mmmmmm," she moaned into Jessica's mouth, feeling Jessica's tongue deep in her, loving every second. She loved how aggressive Jessica was, she loved the challenge she posed, but she was confident she would eventually overpower her and drive Jessica to a mind blowing orgasm that would leave her totally spent and vulnerable.

Jessica sucked Amber's tongue into her mouth and then pushed her mouth against Amber's again, kissing her hard. She kept pushing her clit against Amber's pussy, feeling it throb and swell with pleasure. She loved how confident Amber was, how she was giving her a real challenge. It would make her victory all the more sweet, to see Amber finally realize she had lost, to bring her to the brink of her endurance and power and then push her over, making Amber cum harder than she even imagined was possible, until she totally succumbed to Jessica's raging sexuality.

Amber knew she wasn't going to be able to keep this up for too much longer. She could feel the enormous power of Jessica's clit and the way it kept pushing back against hers, making her own pussy throb and convulse. She began to push her clit against Jessica's clit even harder, trying to force it into submission. "Yes," she moaned, "You're so good at this!" She moved her hands between them down to the sides of Jessica's tits and squeezed them hard, feeling the big round flesh spill out of her hands.

Jessica moaned and pushed her tongue into Amber's mouth, snaking it deep inside her, exploring her mouth. She loved the way Amber sucked on her tongue, she loved the way she kissed, she loved how aggressive Amber was. It was turning her on so much that she was getting close to an orgasm. She pushed her clit against Amber's pussy as hard as she could, feeling the strength of Amber's clit as it pulsated and throbbed against hers. Her pussy was feeling so hot, like it was on fire, and she an answering heat from Amber's pussy. She broke the kiss, pushing her mouth against Amber's neck, licking and sucking it, sending shivers down Amber's body.

Amber closed her eyes and threw her head back as she felt Jessica's tongue on her neck. "Oh, yes," she moaned. She kept pushing her clit against Jessica's clit as hard as she could, making it swell even harder and stronger, making it throb even more. She brought her lips to Jessica's neck and licked it, feeling the smooth skin beneath her tongue.

"Yes," Jessica moaned as she pushed her tongue into Amber's neck, tasting the sweat on her skin. Then, with perfect timing, she bit on Amber's neck and rammed her massive clit head on against Amber's clit, feeling the enormous strength of Amber's clit as it exploded with pleasure. "FUCK!" she cried, pushing her clit even harder against Amber's clit.

"Fuck, fuck!" Amber cried, "You're so good at this, Jessica! So fucking good!"

Jessica continued to push her clit against Amber's, feeling the power of her clit grow and grow as her orgasm approached. She wanted to overpower Amber's clit, and she was going to do it now! "Feel how strong my clit is!" she roared as she rammed her clit head on with Amber's as hard as she could, hugging Amber tighter, pushing their boobs even tighter together. She kissed Amber's neck, sucking and licking it, taking bites and nibbling all her sensitive points. She was going to make Amber cum, she was going to make her scream out in ecstasy and surrender to the force of her pussy! She wasn't going to let this challenge go without winning!

"OHHHH, FUCK YESSSS!" Amber screamed as she felt Jessica push her clit head hard against hers, pushing her pussy against her clit even harder, making it swell even more with pleasure. "I can't take it anymore!" She began to push her clit back against Jessica's clit even harder, trying to keep the power of her pussy and clit from overwhelming her, trying to stop the orgasm she knew was coming. She wrapped her arms around Jessica and pushed her tits even harder against her, mashing their boobs together as hard as she could, feeling her nipples dig into her.

Jessica moved her hands down and grabbed Amber's ass with both hands and squeezed it hard, pulling their clits and pussies even tighter together. Amber's clit was fucking hard and strong, but Jessica knew she would overpower it. As good as Amber was, she wasn't as good as Annabel.

Amber moaned as she felt Jessica squeeze her ass, pulling them even tighter together. "Fuck me, Jessica, fuck me! You're so fucking good at this!"

Jessica kept her clit against Amber's clit, feeling their pussies gush out juices. Her pussy was on fire, and she knew it wouldn't be long before she came. She knew Amber was feeling the same way. She pulled her mouth from Amber's neck and looked at her, staring into her eyes as her clit pushed and throbbed against Amber's clit. "Feel how strong my clit is, Amber," she moaned. "You can't hold me off for much longer!"

Amber stared into Jessica's eyes as she kept her clit against Jessica's, feeling their pussies gush out juices as their orgasms approached. She could see the intensity in Jessica's eyes, and she knew that this was going to be the decisive challenge. If she could win this battle, Jessica would be hers. Her pussy trembled as the orgasm began to rise within her, making her nipples swell even bigger and harder. She squeezed her arms around Jessica even harder, bringing their tits even tighter together. "Mmmmmm," she moaned, feeling the warmth of Jessica's pussy against her own. "Give me all you got!"

"I'm gonna make you cum," Jessica moaned as she pushed her clit against Amber's clit, feeling the enormous strength of her clit as it throbbed with pleasure. She kept her eyes on Amber's, trying to read her. She saw determination in her eyes, but also a hint of something else. It was desire, she thought, desire for her. "Feel my clit, Amber, feel how hard it is! Feel how big it is! Soon it will crush your clit!"

Amber knew Jessica was right, she could feel her clit pulsate and throb against hers, and she could feel her pussy convulse as the orgasm rose within her. She kept her mouth by Jessica's ear, biting her ear lobe and sucking on it, trying to distract her. "Fuck me, fuck me," she moaned as she kept her clit against Jessica's clit. "I'm gonna make you cum so hard!" She pushed her tongue into Jessica's ear, sliding it in, flicking the insides of Jessica's ear with the tip of her tongue. She then moved her lips down to Jessica's neck and sucked it hard, tasting the sweat on it.

Jessica's pussy was burning, her clit was throbbing harder and harder, and she knew it would be only moments before she exploded. She had to make Amber cum first, she had to show her how powerful her pussy really was. She squeezed Amber's ass with both hands, her perfect nails digging into the round mounds, inflicting just the right amount of pain and pleasure. She pulled Amber's ass with all her power, crushing their clits head on in the final show of strength. She could feel the enormous power of Amber's clit, she could feel how big and hard it was, but she felt her own clit brimming with her raw sexual power, the power that had never been defeated before.

Amber felt the power of Jessica's pussy as it crushed her clit against her own. It felt amazing, the heat, the sweat, the power and strength of Jessica's pussy was incredible. She felt the orgasm rise within her, rising up from her cunt, up through her tits, through her nipples and up into her throat, making her swallow loudly. She couldn't believe how good Jessica was, she couldn't believe how good she could make her pussy feel. It was an intense and powerful feeling, one that made her shake all over, making her nipples swell to the point of pain. She kept her tongue in Jessica's ear, fucking it with her tongue, licking the insides of her ear, loving every second of it. "I'm going to cum," she moaned desperately.

Jessica felt her orgasm approaching as well. She could feel the orgasm rise up from her pussy and fill her whole body. It was building up in her clit, her cunt, her pussy, her ass, and even her nipples and tits. Her orgasm was building up and up, and she could feel her pussy juices flow even harder. "I'm going to make you cum," she cried, "I'm gonna make you cum so fucking hard! I'm going to crush your clit and you're going to cum harder than you can imagine!" She kept pushing her clit against Amber's clit, feeling it pulse and throb even harder. "I'm gonna make you cum for me," she moaned, "I'm gonna make you cum for me, Amber!"

Amber moaned into Jessica's ear as she felt her pussy convulse, as her orgasm rose within her. She knew she wasn't going to last much longer. She bit Jessica's ear, sucking it into her mouth, biting it even harder. "Cum with me, cum with me, cum with me!" She bit Jessica's ear, nibbling on it, licking it with her tongue. "Cum with me, cum with me, cum with me!" She tried everything she could to make Jessica cum. Suddenly, her resistance broke. Her eyes rolled in her head as the most intense orgasm she had ever felt took her over, her body convulsing and shaking uncontrollably. She felt Jessica's majestic clit starting to overpower her clit, her undefeated, mighty clit. She couldn't believe what was happening, Jessica's clit was forcing hers back, sending unbelievable waves of pain and pleasure through her body. Her whole body was consumed in the orgasm, her every cell filled with ecstasy, making her feel like she would explode, like her whole being would cease to be anything but a thundering ocean of ecstasy. She threw her head back and screamed at the ceiling, "YESSSS! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!"

Jessica smiled and kept crushing her clit against Amber's clit, not giving it any respite, pushing it back further and further, utterly dominating it. She kept sucking Amber's ear as she felt her own orgasm approach, feeling her own pussy gush out juices all over her clit, feeling her nipples swell to the point of pain. She pulled her shoulders back just enough so that she could align their nipples, then she crushed her tits and nipples head on with Amber, determined to totally break Amber. Her nipples pushed against Amber's nipples head on, driving them back into Amber's yielding titflesh. She loved feeling every part of her dominate Amber. She grabbed Amber's hair and forced their mouths together, plunging her tongue deep into her mouth, ravaging her mouth with her kiss and tongue. Amber kept cumming and cumming, her orgasm seeming to last forever as Jessica prolonged it expertly, drawing every bit of sexual power out of Amber. Her clit was practically humming with power as it drove Amber's clit into its hood, finalizing her victory over its formidable opponent. Finally, Jessica pushed her huge clit into Amber's pussy and started fucking her, violating her pussy repeatedly. Amber was barely hanging on to consciousness, drool dripping from her mouth as constant waves on unbearable pleasure washed over her body.

"Stay with me, bitch!" Jessica growled and grabbed Amber's hair, pulling it sharply. "I want you to feel this!" Then, she used her strong cunt muscles to suck Amber's pussy, working on it, until she had completely devoured Amber's big, defeated pussy.

Amber couldn't believe what was happening, she couldn't believe how Jessica's clit was driving hers into her hood, forcing it into her body. She could feel the incredible power of it, she could feel the strength and resilience of it, she could feel Jessica violating her pussy with it. She had never felt so defeated, so dominated by another woman. She wanted to cum for Jessica, she wanted to feel her huge clit head crushing her pussy, but she just couldn't take it anymore. She was too overwhelmed by the pain and pleasure. She felt darkness take over as she flopped on the bed, unconscious.

"Yes," Jessica cried as she finally let herself come. She pushed her pussy hard against Amber's pussy as she came, feeling the pleasure flow through her as her orgasm broke loose, feeling the waves of pleasure radiate from her pussy, filling her whole body with ecstasy. She let herself go, letting her pussy juices flow out of her and flow into Amber's pussy, devouring Amber's pussy as she came and came and came.

Jessica collapsed on top of Amber as her orgasm subsided, her cunt muscles releasing Amber's pussy. Wow, she thought to herself, I really needed this. Amber was out of it, and would be for some time. Jessica got up and headed to the bathroom. She could use a shower, she thought. She turned on the shower and let it run for a bit to get warm. Then she opened the door to the shower stall, stepping in and letting the hot water cascade over her.

She thought about what had just happened, how good it was, how much she enjoyed dominating Amber. She had an incredible pussy to battle, she was so determined, and she was so aggressive. It was exciting, to feel so much sexual power, and she knew that Annabel would have loved it. Damn, why did she have to think about Annabel? Now she would never get that out of her head.

Jessica sighed. She looked at her body and let her hand glide over her tits, feeling their massive size, remembering the way they felt in Annabel's hands. She brought her fingers to her nipples and pinched them hard, feeling how they grew bigger and harder. She closed her eyes and could almost feel Annabel's fingers pinching them as she ravaged her tits with her mouth, licking her nipples, sucking them. She thought about the way Annabel had made her cum, how Annabel had fought her, how Annabel had resisted everything she had done to dominate her. Annabel had been so good, Jessica could feel her pussy begin to gush out juices at the thought of her. She grabbed her breasts and pushed them together, mashing them against each other. Dominating Amber had been great, it had been amazing, but it still wasn't as good as what she and Annabel had done. She felt a hunger rising within her, a hunger she had never felt before. She squeezed her breasts hard, feeling their immense size and strength. She loved how Annabel had made her feel. She loved how aggressive Annabel was, she loved the challenge, the excitement, and the desire that it created. She loved the way Annabel had made her feel, the way Annabel had made her body respond to her.

Jessica knew she had to have Annabel. She had to have her. She had to fuck her. Fuck her pussy, make her cum. She had to have her!

She turned off the water and dried herself with a towel. Then she stepped out of the shower stall and saw Amber lying on the bed, still passed out. Jessica smiled and walked to the bed, admiring Amber's big tits. She looked around at all the sex toys Amber had in her hideout. It would be fun to use them on Amber. Spank her round bubble butt with a rubber paddle until it turned red, use the riding crop on her tits, fuck her with one of the dildos. Jessica wondered if Amber had a double headed dildo somewhere? Surely she must have, she thought. A woman like her, aggressive and dominant, surely loved to fuck other women with one to assert her dominance. She looked around in the drawers, and sure enough, she found it: a huge and long double headed dildo. Not quite as big as the one Annabel had, but very big still. Jessica smiled. No matter what she did, her thoughts revolved back to Annabel.

She held the dildo in her hands, feeling its thickness. Amber was still out of it, breathing calmly on the bed. Jessica sat on the bed next to her and brought the dildo to her lips, coating it with her saliva. Then, she opened her legs and rubbed the dildo up and down her glistening pussy, making it slick with her juices. She put one end in her pussy and slowly pushed it deep inside, making herself moan as the fullness of it filled her up. It felt good. She hadn't had her pussy filled since she left Annabel and she needed a good fucking, and she was going to give it to herself. She lay back on the bed and used her powerful cunt muscles to suck on the dildo, fucking herself with it. She thought about how it would feel to have Annabel there with her, how it would feel to have Annabel fuck her with the dildo while she was sucking on her tits, kissing her mouth and tongue. She could feel her juices flowing from her pussy, wetting her pussy lips and dripping on the bed. She couldn't get Annabel out of her head. She remembered how it felt when she and her fucked with Annabel's massive dildo, how it filled her cunt, how hard Annabel fucked her, how deep she forced it in her pussy. She started fucking herself harder, pushing the dildo deeper inside her pussy, making her moan loudly. Her tits were burning as she thought of Annabel, and she was close to cumming. She used both hands to fuck herself deeper and harder with the dildo, bringing it all the way out and pushing it back in, again and again. She imagined it was Annabel's dildo, that Annabel was fucking her with it. "Yes, fuck me," she moaned, "Fuck me, Annabel!"

She was so close, so fucking close to cumming. She knew she wasn't going to last long. She could feel the orgasm building up in her pussy, and she knew it would only take a little more. She remembered how Annabel made her cum, how she pushed her huge dildo in her pussy until she was completely stuffed with it. She could feel her clit swell as she fucked herself harder and harder with the dildo, imagining it was Annabel's dildo. She felt the pleasure in her clit rise as the orgasm got closer and closer. She wanted Annabel, she needed her, she couldn't think of anything but Annabel. She was so close now, so fucking close! She grabbed the end of the dildo and pushed it as deep in her pussy as she could. She let herself go, and the orgasm erupted inside her, exploding through her whole body, filling her up with pleasure. She closed her eyes as her whole body convulsed and shook with the orgasm, her pussy walls gripping the dildo as she came and came and came. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" she moaned as the orgasm went on and on, making her whole body shake. She kept her fingers around the dildo, keeping it deep inside her pussy, wanting to feel it for as long as she could.

Finally, Jessica pulled the dildo out of her and got up. Her body was trembling, her pussy was dripping wet with juices. She looked at Amber and saw that she was still passed out. She smiled and went back into the bathroom. She washed the dildo and dried it with the toilet paper and put it in its drawer. Then, she turned on the shower and stepped in again. She couldn't get Annabel out of her head, she couldn't think about anything but her. She knew she had to do something about it. And she was hungry again. She turned off the water and dried herself.

Jessica put on her clothes and left the hideout, leaving Amber sleeping on the bed. She walked back to the diner, feeling hungry. She needed to eat something, and she hoped she could talk with Hannah again. She had good advice, and she felt like she could trust her. She sat down at the counter in the diner, once again.

"Hi, honey," Hannah said as she approached Jessica. "I thought you'd left, but I'm glad you came back. Did you have fun with Amber? Where is she, by the way?"

"I left," Jessica said, "She was a lot of fun, but I just had to go."

"I bet she was a lot of fun," Hannah said with a grin. "She's a big time slut, you know? She has sex with lots of women. Did she help you get your mind off your ex?"

"Not really. I think she just made it worse," Jessica sighed, "I don't know what I should do anymore."

"Remember what my grandma used to say. What does your heart tell you?"

"My heart tells me I need to get her back."

"Then that's what you should do. Your heart wants her, you know."

"But what if I ruined it all when I left?"

"Well, that's a road you took then. Now, you can take a road back to her, or not. If you don't, I think you'll regret it."

"But what if she's not interested? What if she's already moved on with her life, found somebody else?"

"Well, that's something you have to find out."

Jessica looked thoughtful, then her stomach grumbled. "I guess I need something to eat. What do you recommend?"

"I'll make you a grilled cheese sandwich. It's very good, even if I say so myself."

"That sounds good."

A few minutes later, Jessica had the steaming hot sandwich in front of her. It looked and smelled absolutely delicious, with melted cheese pouring out from between the bread slices. It was perfect. Jessica took a bite. "Mmmmmm," she moaned. "This is really good."

"Thanks," Hannah said with a smile, "I make the best grilled cheese sandwiches in town."

"I have no doubt," Jessica said and took another bite. "Oh, this is so good," she said with her mouth full.

Hannah grinned and headed off to serve the other customers.

While she ate, Jessica thought and thought about what to do. No matter how much she tried, she could not silence her inner feelings. She was afraid of going back to Annabel. She was afraid that it wouldn't be the same, that the moment had passed, that Annabel was angry at her, that she had found someone else, moved on. But she knew she had to do it. She couldn't let her fears stop her. She finished her sandwich and left a hefty tip for Hannah, then she got up and headed for her car. She had a long journey ahead.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Lady of the Sexfighting Villa, part 4: the road not take

Best chapter yet! It feels like Maggie and Amber mixed with Brandi’s Opus. Can’t wait for more!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Excellent story! Really nice writing, lots of detail (which I like, of course) and a lot of close fights with gorgeous women going at each other with all they have.

SPOILER:

I was hoping that Amber, in the end, would prove to be a match for Jessica. Jessica's final domination of her was so complete that it leaves little room for a rematch. Still, she is the one who pushed Jessica the hardest, so that's probably why Jessica felt the need to dominate her so completely.

I agree with Yuri - this story (and possible series?) has the feel of both the "Maggie and Amber" stories and AngelDawn's magnum opus. That's great company to be in!

Looking forward to more from you.

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you JB!

In my mind, Jessica (and Annabel, obviously) is on a different level. Her encounters with Chloe and Margot are fun for her, basically she's just playing with them. With Amber, it's a bit different because Amber really is trying to submit her, and because, under the right circumstances, she might have a chance of some success against Jessica. Overall, I don't think she would have any chance of matching Jessica's burning sexuality, but she might "win a few rounds", if that makes sense. Jessica is craving to be challenged, it's fuel to her fire. And when she's lit, she won't stop.

Now, I'm not saying that Jessica and Annabel are the only women on their level. Just that neither has ever met others like them. That, to me, is what makes their relationship so unique.

Barata

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Excellent story! Really nice writing, lots of detail (which I like, of course) and a lot of close fights with gorgeous women going at each other with all they have.

SPOILER:

I was hoping that Amber, in the end, would prove to be a match for Jessica. Jessica's final domination of her was so complete that it leaves little room for a rematch. Still, she is the one who pushed Jessica the hardest, so that's probably why Jessica felt the need to dominate her so completely.

I agree with Yuri - this story (and possible series?) has the feel of both the "Maggie and Amber" stories and AngelDawn's magnum opus. That's great company to be in!

Looking forward to more from you.

JB

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Hi Barata,

I certainly understand that and that is certainly your perogative as the author! It's also a very sound strategy. I was just hoping that Amber would be the kind of woman to be in the same class as Jessica and Annabel. At any rate, you need to develop your stories as you wish to and take the readers along for the ride.

Looking forward to more,

JB
    JB57