Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Calm Before the Storm

It had been a little over a month since the Calendar Trio were defeated and about a week and a half since Jasmine and Vanessa’s threeway battle with Sabrina. Tamara was lounging in her rather opulent home, sitting on her leather couch with a glass of wine in hand as she thought back on recent events in the war between Task Force 732 and Las Brujas. She was honestly expecting La Malvada to send more sicarias after her team rather than just relying on bounty hunters. She knew that La Rubia and La Morena were among the best of the cartel, so maybe she wasn’t willing to risk losing more of them. She was also expecting La Malvada herself to call her again and make more threats and promises about their inevitable confrontation but that never happened. Maybe she was trying to make Tamara let her guard down and think it was all idle threats. Or maybe that’s what she wanted Tamara to think and this is all a ploy to psyche her out. She shook her head and told herself to stop overthinking it all. Still, she knew what was coming and the more times the cartel messed with her girls, the more she hated La Malvada and it would add to her glorious revenge when they finally met. Was she ready, though? Did she have what it takes to bring down possibly the most formidable nymphomaniac in the entire world? Tamara was strong. Amazingly strong, in fact and she knew it but was she that strong?

Just then, Tamara’s deep ruminations were disrupted by the sound of her doorbell ringing. She was surprised as she wasn’t expecting anybody. She got up off of her comfortable couch and went to her front door, opening it to Vanessa standing there.

“Nessa.” Tamara greeted. “I wasn’t expecting you, hun. Don’t take this the wrong way but what’s this about?”

“I’ve been waiting until we both had some time off at the same time for this.” Vanessa explained. “Can I come in?”

“Of course. Make yourself at home.” Tamara said as she opened the door for her subordinate.

Tamara made Vanessa a glass of wine and handed it to her as they both sat on the couch.

“What’s on your mind, dearie?” Tamara asked. “Nothing serious, I hope.”

“No…Yes…I don’t know.” Vanessa said with a sigh.

“Take your time, sweetie. Get your thoughts together.” Tamara said. “Oh and how was your night with Jazz on her birthday?”

“I had a great time.” Vanessa said. “I won too.”

“Really? That’s impressive.” Tamara said.

“It was a threeway free for all with us and Sabrina.” Vanessa explained. “We all agreed that this was just for fun and wouldn’t contribute to any scoreboard, so I don’t count it as a true victory.”

“Well, a win is still a win regardless.” Tamara said.

“Maybe.” Vanessa said. “But I think I only managed to win because those two just can’t keep their hands or mouths off of each other. You should’ve seen it, ma’am. Sabrina was eating Jasmine out while I was going down on her. She took Jazz out and then started 69ing with me. It went like that for a while and she licked me way better and harder than I expected her to after everything she just did.”

“I see.” Tamara said. “So, you think you might have lost that pussy eating duel if it was just you and her there that night.”

“Exactly!” Vanessa agreed. “That ginger cunt already beat me once before! And I’ve accepted that Jasmine’s better than me. Her going down first was just pure chance.”

“Was it, though?” Tamara asked.

“Well…I strategized a little.” Vanessa admitted. “I deliberately tried to make those two go at each other and tire each other out so I could fuck them both with better energy.”

“A very sound tactic.” Tamara said. “And if they allowed themselves to fall for it, that’s on them. I’d say you earned your victory that night, hun.”

“I guess so.” Vanessa said. “But it would feel better if I actually fucked them with pure brute force instead.”

“Strategy is a critical part of any match. Including one on one.” Tamara lectured.

“Speaking of one on one, that brings me to what I really wanted to talk to you about, ma’am.” Vanessa said somberly. “La Cazadora…Do you think I’m ready for her?”

Tamara sighed.

“It’s funny that you ask that.” Tamara said. “Just before you got here…I was wondering if I was really ready for La Malvada.”

“Really?” Vanessa asked. “It’s not like you to be worried, ma’am.”

“Nobody’s confident 100% of the time, dear.” Tamara said. “This woman…She’s something else entirely.”

“I think you can do it.” Vanessa said. “Fuck it, I know you can do it!”

“That means a lot, sweetums.” Tamara said. “And to answer your question…I think there’s only one way to find out how ready you are…You came here for that specifically, right?”

“You can read me like a book, ma’am.” Vanessa admitted.

“You sure you want this?” Tamara asked seriously. “Your entire team tried to take me on twice and look how it turned out. Even with the addition of Christina.”

“We were just screwing around those times.” Vanessa argued. “The day that bitch Cazadora took Brook away from me was the worst day of my life. I need to bring her down and to do that, I need to test my skills. All of them. I’ll give you my absolute best…And I expect the absolute best from you in return.”

Tamara could see the fire in the brunette’s eyes. This wasn’t like their shower match way back. She gave off a different and more determined vibe than back then. Tamara grinned deviously.

“Very well.” Tamara said confidently as she put her wine glass down on the coffee table. “Why don’t we take this to the master bedroom?”

“Yes, let’s do that.” Vanessa said with equal confidence as she also put her wine glass down.

Despite her tough act, Vanessa was actually rather nervous deep down inside. She remembered her last match with Tamara in the penthouse shower and she knew the raven was holding back back then. Still, she was determined to see this through to the end. As they climbed the stairs, Vanessa eyed up her boss’s shapely ass through her clothes before they soon arrived at the master bedroom. It had plenty of space and a king sized bed. Perfect for what they were about to do. Vanessa took as deep a breath as she could without Tamara noticing before they both began to strip down. Vanessa struggled not to become enamored by the sight of Tamara’s incredible, flawless, voluptuous ebony body as the two eventually became as naked as the days they were born. Tamara did a much better job of hiding it but she was quite impressed with the sight of Vanessa’s body as well. Vanessa regained her resolve as Tamara turned around.

“Now then…” Tamara said seductively. “How do you want to start thi…”

She was suddenly interrupted by Vanessa crashing into her and forcing both of them into Tamara’s bed. The raven wasn’t expecting this. She knew that the entire team fawned over her, as she was used to from most people and believed that Vanessa would be too mesmerized to make the first move. She underestimated her. The sounds of grunting and moaning in effort filled the room as the two raging nymphos scuffled on the bed until Vanessa finally managed to mount Tamara, holding her arms down and using her legs to pry her boss’s legs open nice and wide, exposing her ripe, brown, aroused pussy.

“I think I’ll start by holding you down and fucking you until you can’t walk straight for a month!” Vanessa declared without a shred of hesitation or inhibition in her voice.

Tamara was actually impressed. Before she could respond, Vanessa silenced her mouth with her own, practically ramming her tongue down her opponent’s throat. Tamara immediately wrestled back with her own tongue as Vanessa brought her cunt down on top of Tamara’s. This battle had just begun and already the sheer viciousness of it would make any rookie sexfighter run away in terror.

“Mmmmm!!” Tamara groaned loudly through their heated, lustful kissfight.

Vanessa’s G cups pressed powerfully into Tamara’s monumental H cups, their nipples sliding along each other as their breasts bounced from the tribbing. Vanessa and Tamara felt their lower lips passionately make out and swallow each other. Their heated blood made it even more pleasurable than it would normally be. As much as Vanessa loved fucking her partners, Sabrina and especially Jasmine, Tamara just felr very different from all of them. There was no opponent in her life quite like her. She felt Tamara bury one hand into her already sweaty brown locks and sink the other hand deep into her round, meaty ass cheek, feeling her fingers digging in. The ebony Goddess then humped back up and with much more power than Vanessa was expecting.

“Mmm!!” Vanessa grunted, muffled by her rival’s mouth.

This compelled her to fuck the other beauty even more ferociously but she also wanted to conserve her energy for later. This was heaven on earth. The feeling of Tamara’s warm skin, sharpened nipples, skilled, smooth wet tongue wrestling hers and her hands all over her body. She wished it would last forever but she had a match to win and would not give into her animalistic urges. Their clits soon came out of their hoods only to immediately collide inside of their fused cunts, having their own little duel within a duel. Vanessa opened her eyes and noticed that Tamara’s eyes were open as well, staring deeply into her own. It reminded Vanessa of that terrifying look she gave her the first day she stayed at the penthouse. Back then, it shook Vanessa to her very core. This time? Not so much. She was ready for it. She wanted Tamara at her best and Tamara was giving her her best. Nothing less. They continued flexing their legs and asses, grinding their pussies and clits together. Tamara tried to wrestle Vanessa off of her so that she could claim the top spot but the brunette simply refused to budge even a single inch. Soon, both of them began to feel their first of no doubt many orgasms approaching and it motivated them to fuck each other even harder and faster. They did so and less than a minute later, it finally happened.

“Ahhhhhh!!!!” They both cried out as they finally broke their vicious, soul sucking kissing session.

They felt their fluids coalesce together inside of each other’s twats before finally pulling apart, having to peel their lower lips off of those of the other girl. Both women were left moaning and panting. Neither expected first blood to be a draw. Hard to tell if Vanessa was more proud of herself than Tamara was of Vanessa.

“You fucking impatient cunt.” Tamara cursed through her heavy breathing.

“Don’t think I’m satisfied yet, bitch!” Vanessa shot back.

She then grabbed a nice, big handful of her boss’s hair and yanked hard as she slipped behind Tamara, resting herself on the pillows and basically forcing her opponent into a backwards trib.

“Fuck!” Tamara cursed. “You little slut! You really are taking no prisoners today.”

“Oh, I’m just getting started!” Vanessa stated confidently. “Now hold still like a good little cum dumpster and get fucked!”

The brunette began humping the raven, using her firm grip on her hair to pull her into the trib. Their pussies were already red and swollen from the last tribbing session but they didn’t slow either of them down even slightly. This was going to be a long, tiring, sweaty and lustful night. A battle for the ages. Vanessa used her free hand to spank Tamara’s thick, ebony ass, making an audible smacking noise and causing her meaty cheeks to visibly jiggle and bounce around like a gelatin mold. Tamara’s tits were so big that Vanessa could see them bouncing from the sides of her opponent’s perfect body. She could see her own breasts doing the same each and every time she humped the raven. Tamara’s pussy on hers felt just as good from behind as it did frontally. Given that this was all happening immediately after their first orgasm, they both began to feel another one coming on rather quickly. It was at that point that Vanessa realized that she needed to change tactics as soon as she was done with this position. She couldn’t just keep cumming with Tamara at the same time. She knew for a fact that the older nympho had greater stamina than her, so the brunette would absolutely break first. She also couldn’t take too much time to think as it would give Tamara the perfect opportunity to go on the offensive and Vanessa knew from experience how devastating that would be. She needed to break Tamara down and hit her hard and fast without letting up for even a moment. After coming to that conclusion, it finally happened.

“Ohhhhhh!!!!!” Vanessa screamed as she climaxed.

“Uggghhhh!!!!” Tamara screamed as she also came.

Once again, the two filled each other up and their feminine fluids splashed together inside of their fused cunts before Vanessa finally released Tamara’s hair. The raven’ head fell forward as she panted out loud alongside her opponent. She knew that Tamara had the recovery rate of Wolverine. She had to think of something and fast. She had to pleasure Tamara without pleasuring herself at the same time. She saw Tamara’s big, shapely, ebony ass and her ripe, delicious looking pussy staring her dead in the face and knew what she had to do. She sank both hands into Tamara’s cheeks and used her grip as leverage to haul her face forward, ramming her tongue straight through Tamara’s labia and licking all over her insides.

“Agh!” Tamara groaned. “You really are taking no prisoners today, aren’t you? Well, neither am I. You told me to hold nothing back and I don’t intend to!”

With that Tamara pulled herself back, sending Vanessa crashing into the bed on her back as she sat on her face. Vanessa’s heart skipped a beat as she realized this, cursing herself for not thinking of holding Tamara still. She tried to do that now but it was too late. Her hot boss bent over forward and began licking Vanessa back. The 69 duel was on.

“Mmmmmmm!!!” Vanessa moaned. Muffled by Tamara’s twat.

Memories of her 69 duel with Sabrina in The Pit flashed through her nymphomaniacal mind as Tamara feasted on her. Still, she did not let up or show any weakness. She continued eating Tamara out. The room filled with loud slurping and sucking noises, lips popping and muffled moaning as the two beauties devoured each other like starving predators. It quickly descended into a barbaric fuckfest. Tongues slid alongside labias, clits were kissed, sucked and nibbled, pussies were spat on, fingered and even smacked. Vanessa tried to resist her extremely alluring opponent but it was proving to be quite a challenge. The feeling of Tamara’s soft, sweaty hair blanketing her legs, her squishy, bulbous breasts along her inner thighs, her godlike ass directly in front of her face. It was all so hypnotic and intoxicating but the determined brunette pushed on and fucked on. Nothing was getting in her way today. She sealed her lips over Tamara’s clit and sucked on the pulsating, brown pleasure bud with all of her power.

“Mmmmmm!!!” Tamara groaned in response.

Vanessa’s cunnilngus skills had improved quite a bit. As her clit was sucked, it was as if a taser of pleasure was shot off inside of her. Tamara was more than happy to reciprocate the clit sucking and Vanessa felt the same shockwave of pleasure blast into her.

“Mmmmm!!!” Vanessa groaned.

This went on for quite some time and both sexual warriors would climax time and time and time again, swallowing what they could and letting the rest coat their faces and hair. Eventually, they grew tired of this and Tamara rolled off of the brunette and once again the two were left audibly huffing and puffing. While they weren’t exactly paying attention to who was ahead while they were going down on each other, both could somehow feel it in their guts that the scoreboard was still on equal terms. Vanessa was starting to get frustrated but she still kept a cool head and maintained her focus that made her 732’s leader in the first place. She was about to turn over and commence her next assault but Tamara had beaten her to it and pinned her down.

“Agh! Fuck!” Vanessa cursed in frustration.

“I think you’ve been on the offensive enough for now, you little slut.” Tamara mocked. “It’s clear to both of us that you can dish it but why don’t we see how well you can take it?”

Vanessa started to calm down upon remembering that durability was half of the game in of itself. She regained her composure and looked up at Tamara defiantly.

“Go right ahead, you old hag.” Vanessa dared. “Do your worst.”

“You really want to get punished today, don’t you?” Tamara asked rhetorically. “All you or your slutty teammates ever have to do is ask.”

“Shut up and fuck me already, bitch!” Vanessa demanded.

“Have it your way!” Tamara said.

Tamara then sat up and began viciously fucking Vanessa in an L shaped position.

“Ugh!” Vanessa grunted. “Is that all you’ve got?! How long do you expect to last against La Malvada with pathetic tribbing like this?!”

“Did you get possessed by Sabrina today or something?“ Tamara asked.

She then rolled her eyes and increased the speed and power of her grinding.

“Ahhhh!!” Vanessa cried.

“If my tribbing is so pathetic, why do you keep making those noises?” Tamara asked mockingly as she continued dominating the brunette.

The way Tamara was fucking her made the night with Sabrina and Jasmine seem like a night of casually grinding pussies with a bunch of College sluts in comparison. The pleasure was out of this world. She looked up and saw an expression of sheer sexual sadism on her usually cheerful and affectionate boss’s face. Vanessa had seen this side of Tamara before but not in this…situation. She was living up to her expectations. Vanessa did her best to trib back upwards into the raven and Tamara responded by reaching down and very tightly squeezing Vanessa’s tits, mauling and pulling at them.

“Aghh!!” Vanessa groaned. “What are you trying to do bitch, yank them off?!”

“Maybe.” Tamara answered sarcastically.

She then used her index finger and thumb to pinch and twist the brunette’s helpless nipples.

“Fuck!” Vanessa cursed as she winced one eye and bit down on her bottom lip. “You’ve never been this rough before. I like it…And I’m gonna like fucking you into the dirt even more because of it!”

“Doesn’t look like you’re in a position to talk shit, slut.” Tamara shot back.

“Does it?” Vanessa asked teasingly.

She then reached upwards and began fondling Tamara’s rack just as viciously and roughly as Tamara was groping her. The older nympho’s jublies were so massive and bulbous that Vanessa could easily grab onto them even from her current position. It just goes to show that having huge tits can be a double edged sword depending on the situation.

“Ohh!!” Tamara cried out.

“An eye for an eye!” Vanessa mocked.

“Alright, you goddamn cocky skank, you wanna play rough, let’s fucking play rough!” Tamara said.

They continued mauling each other’s breasts violently as well as tribbing. Once again, their lower lips were completely fused to each other. They felt the cunt kissing send volts of pleasure throughout their insides ss they fucked each other. Tamara dipped herself lower down towards Vanessa. Their faces were close but not quite close enough to kiss. Vanessa knew what her opponent was trying to do. Tempt her to suck on her tongue but she would not break. Tamara’s hardened brown nipples were inches away from contact with Vanessa’s sharpened pink milk buds. The older nympho’s long, thick, sweat soaked, flowing, beautiful black hair curtained both of their faces. Vanessa could never get over how stunning and irresistible Tamara was but she would not break even if her life depended on it. She came here to win or at least prove to both Tamara and herself that she was ready to face La Cazadora.

“I know you want me, baby.” Tamara said flirtatiously. “Just stop trying to fight back and let me redefine what pleasure is to you.”

“Shut up, you smarmy cunt!” Vanessa cursed.

“You have such a dirty mouth.” Tamara said. “I think it could use a good cleaning!”

The ebony beauty then brought her mouth down on top of her opponent’s, swabbing her tongue all along the inside of Vanessa’s mouth. This wasn’t like before when Vanessa had been the one to initiate the kissing and therefore, the dominant kisser. Now Tamara had that role and she was owning it. There was not a fraction of a doubt in Vanessa’s nymphomaniacal mind that Tamara was easily the best kisser she ever had in her entire life. The way her tongue explored her mouth and dominated the brunette’s tongue was beyond euphoric. Vanessa shook her brief sexual intoxication off and did her best to wrestle Tamara’s tongue back with her own. She also felt the raven’s nipples stab deeply into her areola while her own nipples did the same to Tamara’s but the older babe’s superior position made it much more effective against Vanessa. Their cunts had also pushed into each other even more deeply than before. It was all just so physically and mentally overwhelming. This is what hardcore alphas like Tamara, La Malvada and Vanessa strongly guessed Madam Red love to their younger and less experienced opponents. Break them down psychologically with seduction and pleasure. Vanessa expected this and would fight it with everything she had. However, that wasn’t changing the fact that Vanessa was feeling her next orgasm coming on. Tamara was aware of this too and broke the kiss, leaving a trail of spit behind as their lips popped off of each other.

“No!” Vanessa cried. “Fuck! Aggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!”

The brunette then came and came hard. Tamara cooed, closing her eyes and exhaling as she felt the younger nympho fill up her insides with her womanly juices. Vanessa’s eyes nearly rolled into the back of her head before her orgasm subsided. She usually only cums that hard in her one on one matches with Jasmine. Aside from that, Vanessa could not remember the last time she had such a powerful climax. A wave of dejection smashed into her as she realized that their sexual stalemate was broken as Tamara was now one orgasm ahead of her. She knew that wasn’t the point of the game but it was still disappointing nonetheless. Tamara smiled as she peeled her labia off of Vanessa’s, making an audible noise as their juices left a trail behind just as their mouths did when they broke their heated kiss. She smiled down at Vanessa before lowering her head to playfully lick her subordinate’s nipple.

“Uhhhh…” Vanessa moaned.

“This has been quite a unique experience, I must say.” Tamara admitted. “The 69 duel is usually reserved for the end or just before the end of a fight. Not near the beginning.”

“I’m in a subversive mood today.” Vanessa teased as she ran her fingers through Tamara’s hair.

“I noticed.” Tamara said bluntly. “But you knew how this was going to end before you even came here. Why don’t you just lie down and take it? We both know you want to.”

“Just get back up and fuck, whore.” Vanessa demanded in a deadpan voice.

“Fine then.” Tamara said with a sigh. “If that’s what you want, I’ll fuck your mouthy cunt off right here and now!”

Before Vanessa could respond to that, Tamara stuck out both her middle and ring fingers and jammed them straight up the brunette’s cunt.

“Fuck!” Vanessa cursed as she started to moan.

Tamara smiled deviously as she brutally fingered her subordinate, still licking at her nipple. Tamara’s hand looked as if she was throwing up heavy metal devil horns due to her middle and ring fingers being swallowed by her opponent’s pussy. She pulled them in and out, in and out, over and over again. She also became much more vicious with her suckling of Vanessa’s sharpened, pink milk bud, grinding her teeth against it while swirling her tongue alongside it.

“You fucking bitch! Ugh!” Vanessa groaned.

She buried one of her hands into Tamara’s long, thick, sweat soaked black hair while using the other hand to reach behind Tamata and try to finger her back. The position was awkward and Vanessa could barely reach her target. It was clear that Tamara had the more advantageous position and the older nympho was taking complete advantage of it. Tamara then switched up her fingering technique, pulling her middle and ring fingers out of Vanessa just to line up all four fingers together and mercilessly knife them in and out of her prey.

“Ahhhh!!” Vanessa cried.

Tamara smiled into Vanessa’s nipple as she pleasured her rival before she released the milk bud and decided to use her mouth for a different purpose. She inched her way up towards Vanessa’s moaning mouth before kissing the younger nympho powerfully, sucking on her tongue with deep passion and lust.

“Mmmmm…” Vanessa moaned into the kiss.

Tamara then noticed Vanessa’s protruding, pulsating clit and brought out her thumb to press and poke into the helpless pink pleasure bud. Vanessa nearly felt her eyes roll into the back of her head as her clit was assaulted and her tongue was sucked on. She already began to feel another climax coming on and her legs and lower back began to jerk around in response to the electric volts of pleasure surging throughout her slutty body. Tamara held her still as she came in for the kill. Finally, Vanessa stopped and came.

“Mmmmmmm!!!!” Vanessa screamed, again muffled by Tamara’s mouth.

The ebony Goddess finally released her and the brunette immediately let out a huge gasp for air as she panted in her post orgasmic winding.

“Perhaps you’ve taken the hint yet?” Tamara asked mockingly. “If not, that’s fine. I can do this all night, you hot bitch.”

Vanessa was beside herself. She was losing this fight and losing it badly. She wasn’t sure what to expect. She knew more than anyone except maybe Madam Red how incredible of a fuck Tamara was but she also knew that she had grown a lot since their last showdown. Was it still not enough? Or did Vanessa overestimate how much she has truly grown? Vanessa caught her breath, closed her eyes peacefully and exhaled loudly. If she was going down, she was going to take a piece of Tamara with her. She turned around and gave Tamara a look on her face that basically said “Plenty more where that came from”.

“Even if you’re better than me…I’m gonna make you work for your victory as much as possible before I go down.” Vanessa said plainly.

Tamara smiled with equal parts lust and pride. That was the perfect mentality to have when facing an opponent you know is superior to you. She really has grown.

“Well, you of all people should know that I have my work cut out for me.” Tamara said. “Now come over here and try to fuck me if you think you can!”

Vanessa needed no further encouragement and launched herself at her older opponent. They once again wrestled all over the bed for a good, long while until Vanessa finally managed to get her face in front of Tamara’s pussy with her arms holding Tamara down by her thighs. This time, Vanessa held Tamara sitting up with Vanessa’s laying on her belly in front of her crotch, so there was no chance that Tamara could turn this into another 69 duel. Tamara tried to slip away but Vanessa’s grip was much stronger than it was before when Vanessa forced Tamara to sit on her face. It was then that Tamara realized what the difference was between then and now. Back then, Vanessa was determined to win. Now? She didn’t care about winning or losing. Just taking Tamara for the ride. If she won, hurray. If not, she at least made it a challenge for her and given how strong Tamara was, that was an impressive feat in of itself.

“You little…agh!” Tamara groaned as Vanessa stuck her tongue inside of her.

The brunette ate out the raven passionately and with pure, vicious, ferocious and merciless lust. Tamara felt the younger nympho’s tongue slide all along her labia and sloppily explore every nook and cranny of her cunt. Tamara bunched up as much of Vanessa’s long, thick, sweaty brown hair as possible into one hand and pulled pretty hard at that. It did next to nothing to even slow the brunette down as she feasted on her superior. She had almost forgotten how delicious Tamara’s pussy tasted. It was so fucking good and that just motivated her even more to eat her out. Now that Tamara could enjoy Vanessa’s cunnilingus skills without having to divide her attention on licking Vanessa back, she could fully appreciate her talent. She had absolutely improved compared to before. Tamara wished that she had seen Vanessa in action more against her other opponents. Jasmine, Sabrina, La Rubia, La Morena, Holly, Nicole, Christina, Ashley and Veronica. All of them. A part of her also thought that maybe she and the brunette could take on La Malvada and La Cazadora together but dismissed that idea, wanting to have La Malvada all to herself.

Vanessa found herself becoming enamored as she feasted on her older opponent but maintained her focus. Tamara decided to make it a challenge for her by first wrapping her legs around Vanessa’s head tightly. Standard stuff when your opponent is going down on you but she wasn’t done yet. Far from it. She then reached behind her brown haired opponent and sank her fingers deeply into the younger nympho’s tight, thick, meaty ass cheeks. With her legs around Vanessa’s head and her hands buried in Vanessa’s booty meat, Tamara tried to force herself forward in an attempt to dislodge Vanessa and make it so that Tamara was sitting on her face again. This in turn would make it much easier for Tamara to get free of Vanessa’s vice grip and initiate yet another 69 duel. However, much to Tamara’s dismay as well as her amazement, Vanessa was not budging. She stayed put.

“Stubborn little bitch.” Tamara cursed. “You and I both know you want my tongue in your cunt again, so why don’t you just give up and let it happen?”

Vanessa responded to Tamara’s taunts by biting down on the raven cougar’s brown, pulsating pleasure bud.

“Agh!” Tamara grunted. “Fine! Enjoy licking me while it lasts, slut!”

In truth, Tamara was quite impressed with the iron will that Vanessa was displaying since this fight began. She was so used to all five girls fawning over her but Vanessa was showing remarkable control over both herself and her opponent. Tamara had a hard time imagining Holly, Nicole, Christina or even Jasmine showing this level of determination against her. Still, Tamara played for keeps. She squeezed Vanessa’s head tighter into her cunt in an attempt to make her feel uncomfortable and trapped. Sometimes, such subtle methods of psychological warfare are all it takes to make your opponent lose their will to keep fighting and that in turn is sometimes all it takes to win. However, Vanessa just ate Tamara out even faster and more viciously. Tamara squeezed her subordinate’s shapely ass even harder than before and pulled her luscious brown locks even tighter than before but nothing was working. Tamara could not slip away either. There was no means of escape and both Vanessa and Tamara knew it. All ebony beauty could do was take it. At least for the moment.

“Goddamn fucking whore…” Tamara cursed in dejected frustration. “Well, you and I both know that you can’t just keep eating me forever.”

Vanessa knew that her boss was right. She had to stop at some point. For now though, she would dish it out on her rival to the bitter end. On and on this went and time escaped both of them. Vanessa licked and licked and licked and chewed and nibbled and kissed and spat and dipped her tongue deep inside the crevices of the raven’s lower lips before focusing the brunt of her assault on Tamara’s clit, basically doing all of the above to the pleasure organ in rapid succession.

“Ughhh!!” Tamara groaned loudly. “Goddamn you!”

Soon, Tamara finally began to feel those all too familiar rising volts inside of her, signaling what was to come. Vanessa would take this round. There was no way around it and Tamara knew it. She didn’t make it this far as a nymphomaniac without knowing when she was beat. She accepted the inevitable and then it happened.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!!” Tamara screamed as she climaxed.

Her sexual secretions splashed all over Vanessa’s pretty face and into her beautiful hair. Tamara finally opened her legs, letting Vanessa go, who pulled away. Both were left huffing and puffing like they had just ran a marathon together. Vanessa licked her lips clean. She felt plenty proud of herself for trapping and tongue fucking Tamara like that but all that pussy licking had taken more out of her than she had expected. She was starting to feel weak and weary but somehow she could just feel it in her loins that Tamara still had plenty of gas left. What was she supposed to do next? Maybe she should stop thinking and worrying so much and just wing it. What was the worst that could happen after all?

“Not bad at all.” Tamara admitted. “But I still want more.”

“Good.” Vanessa said. “Because I got plenty more where that came from.”

“Your breathing pattern says otherwise, dear but sure.” Tamara teased.

“Oh, you don’t believe me?” Vanessa asked rhetorically. “Then I guess I should stop telling and start showing!”

The brunette once again pried the raven’s legs open before clamping her own pussy down on top of it and she laid down on the opposite side of the bed in a scissoring position.

“Ahhh!!” Tamara groaned.

“Ohhh!!” Vanessa groaned.

Vanessa was certainly full of surprises today. Tamara could tell how much that massive cunnilingus onslaught had taken out of her and thought her opponent would try something less risky but at this point, Tamara should know to expect the unexpected in a fight like this. Their ravenous, dripping pussies made out passionately as their clits bobbed together in a tiny duel of their own, inside of their fused labia.

“You believe me now, you old bitch?” Vanessa asked mockingly.

“I don’t know, you little brat.” Tamara shot back. “I think I need more convincing.”

“Ask and you shall receive but be careful what you wish for!“ Vanessa said with absolute confidence.

The brunette tribbed the older nympho harder and faster, pumping into her with all the flow of her entire body. Particularly her big, bubbly butt. Tamara responded in kind. Their twats slamming together were like two football players or perhaps sumo wrestlers bashing against each other over and over again until one gained ground over the other. The owners of said twats glared at and smiled at each other deviously as their large, bouncy G and H cups respectively jiggled in front of their peripheral vision. Pump, pump and pump again. On and on and on and on. Each smash would send shockwaves of pleasure flowing throughout both of their bodies. They were both really getting into it now as anyone could see just from how they looked. Their hair was disheveled, messy and covered with sweat to the point where it looks like someone came in and sprayed them both with a garden hose. Strands of it flew all around their heads and faces, which were blushing bright red. Their bodies shone from the sweat and their makeup was running. These were all physically visible signs that they were having the time of their lives. Vanessa was enjoying this even more than her night with Sabrina and Jasmine on the latter’s birthday and nearly as much as her last one on one with Jasmine back in the hotel room where the original four members of Task Force 732 had their fateful two on two match.

Tamara was very much having a good time herself. She would never say it to anyone, not even Vanessa herself but she simply could not deny it any longer. Vanessa was her favorite of all five members of Task Force 732. She first came into their lives with a clear bias towards Jasmine due to her reputation for sheer sexual prowess and doubts about Vanessa’s leadership skills but the younger nympho had gone above and beyond in proving her wrong and then some. This was every bit as heated and delicious as some of her early matches with Serena. The way her cunt kissed and fused with Vanessa’s felt so symbiotic and intoxicating. She wanted more. Vanessa wanted more as well.

“Is that the best you can do, little girl?!” Tamara asked mockingly. “I’ve fucked University cheerleaders who tribbed me harder than this!”

“I can scissor with you for hours if I need to, you old bitty!” Vanessa shot back. “So, you know what? I think I’ll do just that!”

“I dare you to try!” Tamara challenged.

On and on they tribbed. Once again, time escaped them as they continued relentlessly grinding pussies and pounding clits. Climax upon climax upon climax upon climax smashed into them over and over again like tidal waves. At times, they could not calm down from one orgasm before another showed up to take its place. The room was endlessly assaulted with the sounds of frenzied grunting and moaning. They shot their loads inside of each other so many times that their juices began to leak out of their joined twats and onto the bed. Eventually, they could stand no more of this and had to pull away from each other with an uncomfortable peel and a loud pop.

“Ugh!” They both groaned as they did just that.

Their pussies were thoroughly fucked, red and swollen as can be. Tamara was blown away that Vanessa had pushed her this far. Vanessa however, was more critical of her performance. She gave into her desire back there and faced Tamara on an equal playing field, despite knowing that Tamara would destroy her in that specific scenario…And it was totally worth it. That was one of, if not the best single scissoring session she had ever had in her life. Sadly, all good things must come to an end and Vanessa had bigger fish to fry. Tamara looked down at her sore, soaked and leaking pussy. Before she could fully take in how much damage the brunette had just dished out on her, the younger nympho had already pounced on her again. She once again pinned the older nympho down with her twat nice and exposed, almost full spread eagle.

“And they say I’m insatiable.” Tamara teased as she began to catch her breath. “I mean they’re completely right but come on.”

“I came here to fuck you to the absolute best of my ability and if you want me to stop, you’ll have to fuck me better and harder.” Vanessa proclaimed. “Now shut up and enjoy it, slut!”

The brunette then brought her luscious G cup tits together into a single mass before pushing them into Tamara’s pussy and rubbing them in, alternating between the two. As one breast was pushed upwards, the other was pushed downwards.

“Ohhhh!!” Tamara moaned. “A paizuri, is it? I’ve had more of those than I can count and all from better women than you. Bring it on!“

“I said shut up, you arrogant hag!” Vanessa demanded.

“So touchy.” Tamara joked.

A nice, long titfucking was more physically exerting than the cunnilingus onslaught Vanessa had dished out earlier but it was more strategically advantageous than straight up tribbing. At least for now. Vanessa’s tits became drenched immediately but she wasn’t sure if it was more of Tamara’s or her own fluids that were soaking her mammaries at the moment. That was so fucking kinky. Her nipples were pleasured by the feeling of Tamara’s cunt meat against them and Vanessa switched up her technique by instead pushing one breast left and the other right to smoosh them together against her opponent’s pussy.

“Shit!” Tamara cursed. “You fucking cunt!”

“Seems your cunt is the one getting fucked right now.” Vanessa shot back.

As the brunette continued her paizuri assault, she noticed that Tamara’s clit was just barely visible through all the lady parts mushed together. Vanessa took full advantage of this, as any true nymphomaniac would do by taking her milk buds and grinding them against the raven’s pleasure bud.

“Fuuuuccckkkk!!!” Tamara cursed. “About time you found the clit, rookie!”

“For the third time, shut your cunt licking sewer!” Vanessa demanded.

The brunette then brought her tongue into the mix, so that Tamara’s clit was being attacked from every possible angle.

“Agh!” Tamara grunted as she winced one eye and bit down on her bottom lip.

Vanessa wrapped her lips around it, tonguing the clit while also licking her own nipples in the process. She wanted her prey to see what she was doing to her pleasure center, so she turned her gaze up towards Tamara, pulled her lips off and stuck out her tongue, jabbing at it as she stared her opponent dead in the eye. Tamara could take no more of this and felt her climax closing in on her rapidly.

“You goddamn fucking whooooorrrrreeeee!!!!” Tamara screamed as she orgasmed.

She burst her load all over Vanessa’s face, breasts and a little bit in her hair. The brunette pulled away as she watched Tamara hyperventilate. She was doing much better than either nympho had expected but it wasn’t over yet. She had to keep her flow going and not give Tamara any room to breathe, let alone counterattack. What else was there really for her to do, though? Oh, that’s right! One thing she hadn’t tried yet! She bent down in front of Tamara’s pussy yet again and began fingering her ferociously.

“Agghhhh!!” Tamara cried out. “Goddamn it!”

“Nothing will stop me today! Nothing!” Vanessa declared as she continued her manua assault.

She used both hands to pleasure her boss and threw everything she had into it. One hand inserted varying patterns of fingers in and outside of Tamara while the other pinched her clit and smacked it around.

“Fuck!” Tamara cursed.

Vanessa was showing very interesting innovation in her sexual technique. Tamara didn’t think any of her opponents had ever fingered her in such a creative and unusual manner and given her level of experience and sheer number of sexual rivals, all with their own style and set of carnal skills, that was saying a lot. Vanessa showed even more initiative by occasionally switching the technique of one hand with the other.

“Gooodddd!!” Vaness moaned as she reached down to yet again yank on Vanessa’s hair, which was becoming increasingly difficult due to the level of sweat it had accumulated recently.

Given that this was all happening almost immediately after Tamara had already orgasmed, Vanessa had struck at the perfect moment. Not too early when Tamara was still numbed up from her climax but not too late as to when Tamara had regained her stamina. The mark of a true sexual strategist. Eventually, Tamara could not stand anymore of this and she felt orgasmic lightning flow throughout her body before finally reaching her cunt.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!” Tamara shrieked as she came once again and once again Vanessa found herself getting bukkaked by her raven rival. Well, one of her three raven rivals.

Tamara was breathing heavily, loudly exhaling vocally with each breath.

“Are you…done yet?” Vanessa asked, feeling tired and drained in her own right.

Tamara calmed down and much faster than anticipated.

“Not even close.” Tamara said with conviction.

Vanessa’s eyes went wide and her heart rate increased but not enough to fully rejuvenate her depleting energy.

“What the fuck…are you?” Vanessa asked in a flabbergasted tone.

“The better woman.” Tamara said with pure confidence.

“Oh, yeah?“ Vanessa asked as she took a deep breath. “We’ll see about that!”

“Oh, we certainly will.” Tamara said sinisterly. “Now come here and let me show you!”

Vanessa crawled towards her voluptuous superior on the bed but Tamara was ready for her and wrapped her arms around the brunette before tackling her and pushing her down onto her back with Tamara on top of her, facing the opposite direction of the bed. They were now tit to tit, nearly cunt to cunt and their faces were inches away from each other.

“Now I’ll show you how a real woman fucks her opponent!” Tamara declared.

Vanessa was about to respond when Tamara silenced her mouth with her own, which she knew she should’ve seen coming a mile away. Tamara powerfully tongued Vanessa’s mouth down as she pushed both her tits and pussy into the younger nympho’s.

“Mmmmm!!” Vanessa moaned into Tamara’s mouth.

Tamara ground her twat against Vanessa’s mercilessly, sliding her labia all over that of her subordinate as her brown nipples brutally stabbed into Vanessa’s pink areolas. Vanessa could not believe how much energy Tamara still had after being fucked by her so much, for so long and in so many different ways. What was this woman made of? Vanessa was also pinned down by Tamara’s weight, so all she could really do was trib back up into Tamara, for what little good that could do. She then wrapped her arms around Tamara and bearhugged the older nympho into her body even more, showing that she was going all in on this fight, no matter who had the superior position. Tamara admired her stubbornness at the very least. The ebony cougar continued fucking her prey, grinding her cunt up and down over Vanessa’s with pure, merciless viciousness. The glorious moments where Tamara’s clit brushed against Vanessa’s were brief but oh so overwhelming and intoxicating. Tamara’s long, silky black hair curtained both of their beautiful kissing faces as Vanessa’s tongue was absolutely dominated by her rival’s. Despite the brunette’s resistance, it did not take long at all for Vanessa to start feeling those devastatingly all too familiar jolts signaling her oncoming orgasm. Tamara was sexually dominating her from every possible angle and without even the slightest hope for escape. All Vanessa could do was lie back and take it as Tamara broke the kiss, leaving a trail of spit behind, wanting to hear her opponent scream, which she did.

“Aggghhhhhh!!!” Vanessa cried out as she climaxed powerfully, shooting her load straight up Tamara’s inner walls, making the older nympho moan from the warm, soothing feeling.

Tamara then got off of Vanessa, letting her huff and puff as her orgasm subsided. Despite how long it had been since she had cum last, Vanessa was overwhelmed. She felt like she had just broken the surface after nearly drowning underwater. Her sweaty, disheveled brown hair hung off of the edge of the bed as her face blushed bright red. Tamara smiled, always loving the sight of her opponents looking so broken and drained.

“Not so high and mighty now, are you, you little skank?” Tamara asked mockingly.

Vanessa was so out of breath, she couldn’t even say anything back.

Each and every time Tamara slid her lower lips against hers, Vanessa felt her internal flame burning hotter and hotter. Both nymphos knew that it was only a matter of time until the inevitable would happen. And so, it did.

“Aggghhhhhh!!!!” Vanessa screamed out loud as she climaxed.

Tamara gently moaned as she felt her subordinate stuff her pussy with her juices. Vanessa was left frantically huffing and puffing. The orgasm was truly something else. She felt as if she shot a piece of her soul out as well as her fluids when she came but she would not give up yet.

“Still not good enough for you?“ Tamara asked. “Fine then.”

Tamara reached down, grabbed Vanessa by her waist, pulled her up and turned her around as she was on her hands and knees.

“I’ve wanted to do this after since the last time we fucked.” Tamara announced.

Vanessa was confused at first but then immediately realized what she was talking about as Tamara grabbed hold of her sweaty, brown tresses and yanked hard.

“Ugh!” Vanessa grunted. “Fucking bitch!”

“Now let’s see how you like getting fucked from behind!” Tamara said.

The ebony cougar then started brutally humping into Vanessa’s pussy, effectively fucking her subordinate doggy style, just as Vanessa had done to her back in the penthouse shower during their first match. Memories of that day flooded Vanessa’s mind. It wasn’t that long ago but it sure felt like it was. Vanessa was very surprised but also proud of herself when she managed to do that to Tamara. She loved the feeling of Tamara’s thick, voluptuous ass slamming against her pubic bone as she fucked her…And now she was being given a taste of her own medicine. Might as well embrace it.

“Go right ahead, you old slut. Fuck me as long and hard as you can!” Vanessa dared.

“Still so defiant.” Tamara complained. “I’ll fuck the haughtiness right out of you!”

Tamara slammed into Vanessa’s lower pussy and ass again and again, making the brunette audibly groan and grunt each and every time. Upon each slam, Tamara noticed that Vanessa’s meaty ass cheeks also jiggled like a gelatin mold. She smiled, wondering if her own ass cheeks did the same back when Vanessa was doing this to her. The feeling of Tamara’s pussy briefly sliding against Vanessa’s from behind was beyond exquisite as well. Vanessa was amazed by the sheer power of Tamara’s cunt even after such a long and grueling match and how much pleasure was being dished out on her with every slam. She also felt her scalp burning with pleasure as Tamara yanked hard on her hair, adding to the sensations swimming all throughout her curvaceous body. With the hand that wasn’t pulling Vanessa’s hair, Tamara reached in front of the younger nympho and sank her hand deeply into Vanessa’s lusciousl G cup breasts as they jiggled all over the place from all the humping. Despite the brief distraction, Tamara did not even slow down as she continued fucking Vanessa.

“Ohhhh!!” Vanessa groaned. “Just wait until I get out of this, you goddamn whore! I’m gonna fuck you in the exact same way!”

“Then I guess I’ll have to fuck you the same way again right afterwards so we’ll still be even.” Tamara said only half jokingly.

The brunette felt her boss’s dark skinned hands pinch and prod at her nipple, twisting and pressing it, sending even more jolts throughout her body. Given how soon after her previous orgasm this was all happening, Vanessa could already feel another one rising to take its place. She feared how draining it could be and was desperate to get out of this humiliating position and launch some kind, any kind of counterattack but it was useless. No way out. Tamara had her trapped like a rat. And then it happened.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!!” Vanessa squealed as she came yet again.

Tamara once again felt Vanessa’s warm secretions splash into her pussy but did not let go of Vanessa until she felt them stop flowing. Afterwards, she finally dropped the brunette and let her fall face first into the bed, hyperventilating again.

“You’ve put up quite a fight, dear but you had to know how this was going to end.” Tamara lectured. “I’ve fucked more women on this bed in one year than most nymphos will in their entire lives. Perhaps it’s time you accept that you’re outclassed.”

“Fuck..you…” Vanessa said through her heavy breathing.

“The first twelve times still weren’t enough?” Tamara asked jokingly. “Fine.”

Tamara grabbed Vanessa by the waist again and the brunette thought she was going to receive a repeat of the doggy style but instead Tamara turned her over to where she was laying on her back on the opposite side of the bed again. Basically a repeat of the position she was in just before the doggy style and Tamara pried her legs open, exposing her battered and sore pussy. Vanessa was so exhausted she could barely even move. She was positive that if she came one more time, this fight was as good as over. Still, she already told Tamara that if she had to go down, she would make Tamara work for it as much as possible and she would not go back on that. Tamara looked at Vanessa, who grinned deviously. A silent way of daring her to do her worst. Tamara was more than happy to oblige.

“You know, that was some nice payback just now…but I don’t think I’ve had my fill of it just yet.” Tamara said smugly. “So, I might as well keep the flow going.”

She used her hands to bring her H cups together and Vanessa immediately saw where this was going.

“Aghhhh!!” Vanessa groaned as she felt Tamara smoosh her enormous mammaries into her pussy.

“An eye for an eye, hun.” Tamara lectured.

Just as Vanessa had given her a paizuri earlier in this exact match, Tamara was now tittyfucking Vanessa. However, Tamara was a full cup size larger than Vanessa, so it wasn’t exactly the same. The older nympho was so well endowed that not an inch of Vanessa’s cunt was even remotely visible.

“Fuck!” Vanessa cursed.

“That’s it, just lie down and take it.” Tamara encouraged.

She felt the wetness of Vanessa’s pussy against her breasts as she continued literally rubbing them in.

“Oh, look at that.” Tamara said teasingly. “Your pussy is so completely covered by my tits that I can’t even find your clit to suck. I suppose there are drawbacks to having a rack this huge.”

“Shut your arrogant, cunt eating mouth! Ugh!” Vanessa grunted as she was pleasured.

“I wish I could use my cunt eating mouth on you.” Tamara said. “Maybe after this.”

Announcing your next move to your opponent was typically a very stupid idea but coming from Tamara, it felt more like a guaranteed threat. Tamara held down Vanessa’s legs with her elbows to keep them from jerking around in response to all the pleasure she was receiving, which turned out to be a good idea.

“Shit!” Vanessa cursed as another jolt swam throughout her body, causing her to spasm but Tamara successfully held her in place.

“Geez.” Tamara said. “You’re like a little kid getting their first shot.”

Vanessa had a smart remark to that but she was so overwhelmed that she couldn’t bring herself to say anything. She could feel all of the complexities of Tamara’s amazing breasts pleasuring her. Her sharpened nipples scraping against her insides compared with the almost rubbery feeling of her areolas right next to them. Finally, it took some doing but Tamara was able to bring her nipples up right alongside Vanessa’s vibrating clit.

“Gooooodddd!!” Vanessa groaned.

“Not even he can help you now.” Tamara bragged.

The younger nympho’s pulsating pink pleasure bud was assaulted from every angle by the raven’s hard, brown milk buds. It was all just too much and Vanessa began to feel yet another orgasm beginning to show itself.

“FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!” Vanessa cried out as she came yet again.

She splattered all over Tamara’s tits with some landing on her beautiful face and equally beautiful hair. The older nympho grinned smugly as Vanessa’s panting became weaker and weaker. The brunette was running on sexual fumes at this point. One more climax like that and she was finished. However, she forced herself to hand on and keep going to the bitter end.

“This was an amazing fight.” Tamara admitted. “Much better than I think either of us could have ever predicted…but all good things must come to an end.”

The ebony beauty pulled her breasts away and instead dove her face in to eat Vanessa out.

“Uhhhhh…” Vanessa groaned weakly.

Tamara licked and sucked her subordinate’s cunt passionately but in a much less heated way than before. At this point, Tamara knew she had this match in the bag and just wanted to relax after so much ravenous fucking. On and on she licked until finally Vanessa felt one last climax coming her way. She accepted it.

“Ohhhhh….” She cried out as strongly as she could before her head finally slumped.

Vanessa was out like a light. It was over. Tamara smiled, taking joy in not just her victory but also the incredible experience she just had. Her own exhaustion began to set in. Vanessa had taken much more out of her than she thought, so she pulled the unconscious brunette up with her towards the pillows and drifted off to sleep, cuddling with the younger nympho.

Sometime later, Vanessa woke up in Tamara’s arms as her boss smiled down on her, regaining her usual, sunny disposition now that the match was over. Memories of the match flooded back into Vanessa’s mind as she began to look dejected.

“I lost.” Vanessa said.

“Yes.” Tamara confirmed. “But you put up a Hell of a fight. That was the best match I’ve had in a long time. Easily compares to most of my lockups with Madam Red.”

“Really?” Vanessa asked with genuine happiness.

“Absolutely.” Tamara said. “And to answer your question…Honestly we know even less about La Cazadora than we do about La Malvada. Some say she may not even exist or is actually multiple people. However, if she is indeed just one woman and if you fight her half as good as you fought here…I know you’ll give her the fight of her life.”

“Thank you, ma’am.” Vanessa said with a smile. “And what about you? Do you think you’re ready for La Malvada?”

Tamara sighed and turned her gaze away.

“As ready as I’ll ever be.” Tamara said solemnly.

“You can do it. I know you can.” Vanessa encouraged.

“Thank you.” Tamara said.

“So, you’ve faced Madam Red a lot, have you?“ Vanessa asked.

“Indeed.” Tamara answered. “And between you and me…When I went to see her when you all were taking your finals? It was the first time I ever beat her.”

“Wow.” Vanessa said. “You lost? I know Madam Red is something else but I just can’t picture you losing to anyone.”

“I’ll have to have beaten her more times than she’s beaten more for it to mean anything.” Tamara said.

“Sounds familiar.” Vanessa said.

“Thinking about Jazz?” Tamara asked.

“Yeah.” Vanessa answered. “I guess Madam Red is to you what Jasmine is to me. I hope I can beat her someday…And fuck her man right in front of her.”

“Keep trying, dear.” Tamara said. “Oh my…”

“What is it?” Vanessa asked.

“It’s been more than 24 hours since you arrived here.” Tamara said as she looked at the clock.

“Oh, geez…” Vanessa said. “I told the others I was going for a walk. I hope they don’t think another bounty hunter caught me.”

“We should wash up and get you home.” Tamara said.

“They’ll probably be mad that I came here to fuck you without them.” Vanessa said. “Oh, well…”

“You can cross that bridge when you reach it.” Tamara said.

They both got out of bed and showered together, struggling not to start playing again. While showering, Tamara did some deep thinking about what she’s going to do about the coming storm. She decided she couldn’t just let it come to her. After they both dried off and started getting dressed, Vanessa noticed a rather bleak look on her boss’s usually smiling face.

“Is something wrong?” Vanessa asked.

“I just…I think I know what I have to do about La Malvada.” Tamara said.

“What do you mean?” Vanessa asked in a worried tone.

“I can’t just let her come to me.” Tamara said. “She and her thugs will likely go after all of us at once. I’d rather go after her first.”

“Does that mean…?“ Vanessa asked.

“Yes.” Tamara said. “I’m going to Mexico to track her down myself.”

“But…It’s dangerous!” Vanessa argued. “That might be exactly what she wants! She might have a trap or corrupt police or something else or…or…!”

“Relax, dear.” Tamara said. “I know you’re thinking of Brooke.”

Vanessa frowned sadly.

“Take me with you.” Vanessa said. “Please…”

“I’m doing this specifically so she won’t be able to get to you.” Tamara said.

“But I’m a cop!“ Vanessa argued. “We all are! This is our job!”

“And so am I. This is my job.” Tamara argued. “Once I get to her, we can track down La Cazadora and all her other sicarias. She’s a megalomaniac and control freak. Without her, Las Brujas will crumble.”

Vanessa sighed. Tamara made sense as much as she hated to admit it.

“Just…be careful.” Vanessa said. “And come back to me...To all of us…Please…”

Tamara walked over to Vanessa and hugged her.

“This is me we’re talking about.” Tamara said. “Tell the others I’ll come back with La Malvada naked on a leash.”

“Okay.” Vanessa said. “Good luck…”

“Now let’s get you home. I owe the others a goodbye too.” Tamara said.

Vanessa drove home with Tamara and they entered the penthouse elevator with somber looks on their faces. As they arrived at the penthouse and stepped into the main room, the others were waiting.

“There you are!” Jasmine said. “Geez, we were getting worried.”

“Sorry.” Vanessa said. “The two of us were…preoccupied.”

“And you didn’t invite us?” Nicole asked.

“Not like any of us don’t want the boss all to ourselves.” Holly argued.

“Yeah but she could’ve at least filmed it for us.” Christina argued.

“Girls, girls…” Ben said. “It looks like they want to say something.”

“Well…” Vanessa began.

“I’ll tell them, hun.” Tamara interrupted.

She then explained to everyone what she planned to do. The reactions were mixed as expected.

“That’s…Quite a plan.” Ben said.

“Yes.” Tamara said. “But I have to do it. For all of you.”

“I understand.” Jasmine said. “But I wish we could help.”

“You’ve all done plenty up until now.” Tamara said. “Now I need to do my part.”

“Well, if anyone can do it, you can.” Holly said.

“No shit.” Nicole said. “Go out there and kick her ass!”

“Jeffe…” Christina said. “Thanks…For everything. Helping get out of the cartel…and assigning me here with all these amazing chicas…and chico.”

Ben looked away in embarrassment.

“You earned it.” Tamara said. “I wish there was time for one last romp but my plane is leaving pretty soon. Best of luck to all of you.”

“You’re the one who will need it.” Vanessa said. “You really are the best boss in the world.”

They all hugged Tamara as she kissed them each goodbye and left with Vanessa to drive her to the airport. Tamara hugged Vanessa goodbye one last time before getting on her plane. The calm was about to pass…and the storm was about to rage. Vanessa sighed as she saw Tamara’s plane take off and drove back home.

Later that night…

La Malvada had managed to sneak past the border and was now in the state where her target was. She hated leaving her harem but this was a special occasion. She had only one other sicaria with her. Her best one.

“Cazadora, do you copy?” Malvada said into her earpiece.

“Si, jeffe.” Cazadora answered.

“Do you have visual?” Malvada asked.

“Yes.” Cazadora answered. “I can confirm that this house belongs to Olivia Brooks. Captain of the St. Lillith’s prison guard.”

“Good.” Malvada said. “Move on her whenever. We need to take her out before we move on St. Lillith’s…and Madam Red herself.”

“Have you discovered her identity yet?” Cazadora asked.

“I have.” Malvada answered. “I’ll save that for after you finish your mission…but she has a daughter that goes to College near here.”

“Good to hear.” Cazadora said. “After we capture her and Olivia, Madam Red will absolutely take the bait.”

“Such deviousness.” Malvada said. “Hard to believe you used to be a cop.”

“That was a long time ago.” Cazadora said.

“I know, Brooke. I know.” Malvada said. “Just move on the target.”

“Roger.” Brooke said.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Calm Before the Storm

I try to cut it short even i am tempted to write pages about it :

1/ The best sexfight scene you have ever written until now !!
    If there was a sexfight academy for writers of erotic stories, they should teach this scene !!

2/ One of the TOP sexfight scenes I have ever read in this forum ! I have read a lot of these scenes, this one is for sure one of the top !!

3/ In addition, the plot, how you showed what will happen next, who is Casadora... all were marvelous !! As as i have said, a great writer is also great in NOT erotic scenes, when he builds the plot. You do this !! That's why i include you to the great writers of this forum !!

4/ I now wonder : can a next sexfight scene (written by you) to be better than this ? The answer is "very probably" . What else to expect for Tamara vs Malvada and Vanessa vs Cassadora ? I guess andf I hope that they will be better or like this at the very least.

Very Well Done Yuri !! Bravo !!!
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; July 18th, 2023 at 11:21 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    I try to cut it short even i am tempted to write pages about it :

1/ The best sexfight scene you have ever written until now !!
    If there was a sexfight academy for writers of erotic stories, they should teach this scene !!

2/ One of the TOP sexfight scenes I have ever read in this forum ! I have read a lot of these scenes, this one is for sure one of the top !!

3/ In addition, the plot, how you showed what will happen next, who is Casadora... all were marvelous !! As as i have said, a great writer is also great in NOT erotic scenes, when he builds the plot. You do this !! That's why i include you to the great writers of this forum !!

4/ I now wonder : can a next sexfight scene (written by you) to be better than this ? The answer is "very probably" . What else to expect for Tamara vs Malvada and Vanessa vs Cassadora ? I guess andf I hope that they will be better or like this at the very least.

Very Well Done Yuri !! Bravo !!!
    I had a feeling you’d like this one. I can safely say that my series is about to enter its final act. Only five installments left. I hate to do this after such a cliffhanger ending but I will take a break for a bit for now. No more than two weeks or so.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

I have not read this in detail yet but plan to do so soon. It looks excellent!

It sounds like this is the last story for now, so I'm hoping your promises about a more prominent role for Sabrina are borne out! ;-)

Great work,

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    I have not read this in detail yet but plan to do so soon. It looks excellent!

It sounds like this is the last story for now, so I'm hoping your promises about a more prominent role for Sabrina are borne out! ;-)

Great work,

JB
    Trust me, you’ll flip when you realize what it is. I’ll be back to writing sometime next week, I’d say. You’ll see exactly what I have planned soon enough.