Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Coup D’etat: Part 1

Olivia was relaxing on her day off in her rather standard home. Like her boss, Serena Johnson AKA Madam Red, she deliberately chose to live in an unassuming house so as not to draw any attention to herself. She had just gotten out of the shower, drying off her long raven hair and putting her glasses back on. As she looked in the mirror, she realized that she vaguely resembled Jasmine and Vanessa put together into one person. She chuckled and it caused her to think of all of the 732 girls. She knew that they were all highly skilled but she would still very much like to “test” each and every one of them thoroughly. Not to mention their boss. Olivia knew Tamara very well, as she was the then rookie cop who arrested Serena and Olivia for causing a ruckus on that fateful knight. They had tangled many times and while Olivia could never defeat Tamara, Serena always had, which further fueled their rivalry. Tamara did finally defeat Serena at her most recent visit and Olivia was proud of her. It was the only sexfight Serena has ever lost and it showed Olivia that Serena could be defeated.

She shook off such thoughts, not wanting to get herself too excited before bed. She tucked herself in and drifted off to sleep. Only for what felt like a couple of hours, though until she suddenly woke up without any explanation. She groaned as she looked at the clock. 2:00 in the morning. She groaned again. Why the Hell did she wake up? It then occurred to her suddenly that people sometimes wake up when something isn’t right. It’s a primal instinct. Olivia put her glasses on and slipped on a bathrobe as she always slept in the nude like a true nympho. At first, Olivia thought that maybe her lecherous thoughts about her fellow law enforcers might have woken her up but she felt that something was up. She felt…another presence. Somewhere…She didn’t want to tip off who or whatever this was, so she kept the lights off and tried to act natural. Maybe the intruder would assume that she just had insomnia and wanted to get a glass of water or something. She hoped. She went downstairs, as carefully and as nonchalantly as possible. She found herself in the pkitchen, opened a cupboard and took out a glass before turning the sink on and filling it up. Just then, she could sense something approaching her from behind. Just as she finished filling the glass, she felt the presence right behind her. In a sudden, fluid motion, she turned around fast and splashed the water in the intruder’s face.

“Agh!” The intruder grunted in a feminine voice.

Olivia then tried to pin the intruder against the wall with her forearm but she proved more slippery than Olivia thought and slipped away before turning a light on. Olivia squinted her eyes until they adjusted, revealing a woman in all black with a ninja-like black mask hiding everything but the eyes.

“You picked the wrong house, bitch!” Olivia said angrily.

“Oh, please.” The intruder said as she wiped the water off of her face and then slipped off her mask. “Don’t be so dramatic. You can guess what I’m really here for.”

The intruder turned out to be an absolutely stunning brunette with long, thick, wavy dark brown locks, purple eyeshadow and full, red lips. Her catsuit showed an incredible hourglass figure and a rack that had to be at least an H-cup. Olivia found herself enjoying the view but shook it off, reminding herself of the situation.

“Who the fuck are you and what do you want?!” Olivia asked in a demanding voice.

“Me?” The intruder asked with phony innocence. “I’m La Cazadora. La Malvada’s number two…And I’m here to capture the captain of St. Lilith's prison guard.”

Olivia’s eyes went wide. Somehow, she could tell that this seductive intruder wasn’t bullshitting her. She sure wasn’t expecting La Cazadora to be a gringa.

“Wait a minute…” Olivia said. “I’ve seen your face before.”

“Have you now?” Cazadora asked teasingly.

“You’re…You’re Brooke MacTavish!” Olivia declared. “You were Vanessa Marshall’s mentor! You were on a job to capture La Cazadora but it was a trap and you were captured in front of Vanessa!”

“Bingo.” Brooke said. “Well, one piece was missing.”

“So what?” Olivia asked. “Did you fight your way through Las Brujas until you reached the rank after they captured you?”

“Try again.” Brooke said in her seductive, leathery voice.

“You cunt!” Olivia said upon realizing it. “You were La Cazadora right from the beginning! You faked being captured to throw the cops off your trail!”

“You win a gold star!” Brooke said. “Now, how about we get down to business?”

Olivia was boiling with rage. Vanessa was her friend and she knew how much Brooke’s supposed “capture” effected her. How was she going to tell her this? She’ll have to deal with that as it comes. For now, she had a two-faced slut to take down.

“Not here.” Olivia said with tranquil fury. “In the basement. I use it to train guards at St. Lilith's.”

“Sounds good to me. It’ll end just the same.” Brooke said.

Olivia led the brunette down to her basement, which was as the raven described. It was basically a workout room without any actual exercise equipment but totally matted on every inch of the floor. Without a word, the two nymphos began to strip to their birthday suits, showing off their luscious G and H cups respectively. Olivia turned around to face her soon-to-be opponent with a bitter scowl on her face. Olivia despised traitors and planned on expressing that hatred in the best way possible.

“By the way…” Brooke said teasingly. “How has Nessa been doing these past…Well, I forget how long it’s been.”

“Like you give a shit.” Olivia said.

“You’re right.” Brooke said, shrugging her shoulders. “I don’t.”

Olivia then marched over towards Brooke until their breasts collided, causing their sharpened, pink nipples to slide over each other beautifully.

“I hate to rob Nessa of taking you down herself but I’m gonna enjoy teaching you a lesson.” Olivia said.

“You can try.” Brooke shot back.

The brunette then closed her mouth over that of her opponent as their tongues wrestled. Their eyes remained open. Brooke’s gaze gave off an arrogant, teasing vibe while Olivia’s was determined and dead serious. Their tongues corkscrewed over each other lustfully as they eventually began to drool down their jawlines and into their joined cleavage. Olivia took it a step further by reaching behind Brooke’s head and burying one hand into her opponent’s dark brown locks while her other hand sank its fingers deep into Brooke’s incredibly thick, meaty ass cheek. Brooke reciprocated the move, pulling Olivia’s black hair and palming her own firm rear end. She then escalated the tongue war by fully sealing her lipsticked mouth over Olivia’s, initiating a furious make out session. The two battling beauties pushed into each other as hard as they could, their nipples deeply penetrating the opposing areolas. Their eyes were now closed as they became fully immersed in what they were doing. After what felt like an eternity though, they broke the kiss for air, breathing heavily but still bear hugging each other tightly. Olivia’s face was already stained with Brooke’s red lipstick, giving off a distinctive cherry flavor.

“I’m gonna fuck you until you can’t walk for a month!” Olivia proclaimed. “And then just wait until I haul your two-faced ass in jail! You know what we do to dirty cops at St. Lilith's?!”

“I think Serena has bigger problems right about now.” Brooke mocked, shocking Olivia.

“How do you know her name?” Olivia asked. “And what the Hell are you planning, “Cazadora”?”

“You have your own problems to deal with, bitch!” Brooke reminded her. “Like the superior woman who’s about to fuck within an inch of your life!”

“I dare you to try!” Olivia challenged.

They both gained fierce expressions on their lovely faces as they began wrestling, spinning each other all around the room in an attempt to pin the other. Eventually, Brooke managed to get the upper hand and pinned Olivia to the matted floor. The guard captain’s long, black hair fanned out behind her, already coated with sweat. Brooke held her arms down as her equally sweaty, long brown hair curtained them both. She smiled evilly before she began humping Olivia furiously.

“Ahh!!” Olivia groaned as she felt Brooke’s cunt rub into her own.

“What you’re feeling right now is just the beginning!” Brooke proclaimed.

“Do your worst, cunt!” Olivia dared. “You think I became guard captain for my looks?”

“Show me what you can do then, guard captain!” Brooke demanded.

Olivia was more than happy to oblige. She tribbed back upwards into Brooke as best she could and the cocky brunette was genuinely impressed but she knew not to underestimate someone of Olivia’s rank. As she rocked back and forth over Olivia’s gorgeous body, their nipples kept sliding alongside each other as well, sending further volts of pleasure throughout their nymphomaniacal bodies. They soon became so aroused that they couldn’t resist resuming their earlier kissfight any longer. Olivia pulled herself up just enough to shove her tongue down Brooke’s throat, which the brunette immediately reciprocated. Their pussies were kissing just as ferociously in their own right, fusing together and pumping into each other violently. Olivia had to admit that Brooke knew her way around the female form. That is to be expected from La Malvada’s number two after all. Still, she herself was Madam Red’s number two and was going to show this traitorous slut exactly why.

The two kissed each other as viciously as possible without actually going so far as to trigger any sort of gag reflex. As they continued pumping their ravenous pussies together, it became clear that at this current rate and position, first blood would go to Brooke. Olivia knew she had to find some way to stop this. She struggled to change her position and turn the tables but Brooke had her completely pinned down. She wasn’t used to anyone other than Serena having such a strong pin on her. Brooke opened her eyes as they continued tonguing each other down, staring powerfully into Olivia’s straining eyes as her own gaze showed complete power and control. Olivia soon began to feel her climax closing in on her at breakneck speeds. Her legs and back squirmed around but Brooke held her down firmly, still kissing her. As Olivia became overwhelmed by the building pleasure, Brooke’s tongue utterly dominated her mouth. The raven could handle it no more as her internal dam finally burst.

“Mmmmm!!!” Olivia shrieked inside of Brooke’s dominant mouth as she came.

Brooke moaned lightly herself as she felt her opponent’s juices flow inside of her deeply. Once Olivia’s orgasm finally subsided, Brooke finally slipped off of her prey and laid beside her on the matted floor. Brooke’s own heavy breathing paled in comparison to Olivia’s post nut huffing and puffing.

“How did you like that, whore?” Brooke asked as she caught her breath.

“Not bad.” Olivia admitted as she calmed down. “But I expect a whole lot more from La Cazadora.”

“And I expect a whole lot more from Madam Red’s second in command.” Brooke shot back.

“Our facility isn’t named in honor of the greatest nymphomaniac in history for nothing.” Olivia said. “Let me show you.”

Olivia got up and rolled herself over on top of Brooke. The brunette found herself surprised by the sudden attack. She tried her best to fight back but this time, Olivia was the one to get the upper hand. She pulled herself and her opponent up until half of Brooke’s body was in the air. Olivia then slipped one leg over the other side of Brooke’s body, making it clear what her intentions were.

“Now let’s see how you like getting fucked, you narco cunt!” Olivia declared.

Before Brooke could respond, Olivia practically dropped herself on top of her brunette opponent, directly cunt to cunt.

“Ugh!” Brooke groaned. “Fucking bitch!”

Olivia was absolutely vicious with her tribbing, slowly but powerfully grinding her lower lips against Brooke’s as she held her in place by one leg. Brooke’s face was contorted with pure agonizing pleasure. Eyes closed tightly, teeth biting down on her bottom lip and head jerking left and right. She had worked herself up a decent amount from tribbing Olivia just moments ago, so her pussy was ripe for the raven’s picking. She struggled to get herself free but all it did was tire her out even more, so she didn’t bother anymore. Olivia continued bouncing on top of her rival, making her G cup breasts bounce around with her each and every time. The entire room echoed with the sound of two nymphomaniacs moaning like the bitches in heat that they both were. Soon however, Brooke began to feel her pleasure building up higher and higher. She knew what was about to happen was inevitable and didn’t even bother holding back.

“Ohhhhhh!!!” Brooke cried out as she came.

Olivia cooed as she felt her opponent fill her straight up, shooting her feminine fluids into the raven’s inner walls. Once the orgasm subsided, Olivia finally released Brooke and pulled away from her. The two were left hyperventilating before turning their respective gazes towards each other again. Both girls managed to make the other cum at least once. The ice was now officially broken and the real fight was about to begin. The two got up, flipping their long, thick, sweat matted hair out of their faces and letting it smack back onto their bare backs as they approached each other again. They both crossed their arms, which pushed their bountiful bosoms upwards slightly, in an attempt to show them off.

“Okay, you know how to trib.” Brooke admitted.

“You can just ask every other guard at St. Lilith's if you’re still not convinced.” Olivia bragged.

“Well, you can just ask every other sicaria in Las Brujas if you have doubts about me.” Brooke boasted. “I didn’t get fucked by La Malvada hundreds of times just to be another one of her cum dumpsters.”

“I believe I’ve been fucked by Madam Red just as much, if not more times.” Olivia shot back.

Being fucked hundreds of times by another woman was not something that most nymphos would consider something to be proud of but when they were women as legendary and lusted after as La Malvada and Madam Red, one could make an exception.

“Fine then.” Brooke said. “We’ll call round one a draw. Ready for round two?”

“I’ll be ready for round 50, so you can just save your breath and find a better use for your slutty mouth.” Olivia mocked.

Brooke gained a more serious expression and started slowly approaching the raven. For every step she took towards Olivia, Olivia took another step towards her. This continued until Olivia’s DD cups and Brooke’s H cups once again came together in a bone chilling collision of female flesh. They winced their eyes and grit their teeth as they felt their nipples stab into each other’s areolas. They immediately wrapped their arms around each other and began wrestling each other back down to the matted ground. Olivia attempted to distract Brooke from her efforts by kissing her viciously, tonguing her mouth down. Brooke responded by enclosing her lips over Olivia’s skilled tongue and giving it a good, long suck. Olivia took it a step further by reaching her hand downwards and burying her fingers deep into the meat of Brooke’s thick ass cheeks, which the brunette was plenty happy to reciprocate. This went on for quite some time until Olivia forcibly broke the kiss and pulled herself away from her opponent.

“Enough of this foreplay bullshit!” Olivia yelled. “You broke into my house to fuck me, isn’t that right? So, cut the shit and hit me with your best shot!”

“So impatient.” Brooke said, rolling her eyes. “But fine. You want a battle, I’ll give you a war.”

The two then approached each other at a much faster and more intense pace than previously before colliding again and struggling to pin the other to the floor. They grit their teeth and the room filled with grunting noises as they scuffled. Eventually, Olivia was able to pin Brooke and the raven grabbed the brunette’s legs, resting them on her shoulders. She then began thrusting back and forth against her opponent, tribbing her in an L shaped position.

“Aghh!!” Brooke groaned.

She could feel that Olivia was fucking her with much more power and focus than before. Brooke cursed herself for falling for such a basic psychological tactic. Lure your opponent into a false sense of ease and/or security before unleashing your true skills on her. Brooke’s luscious H cups bounced and jiggled all around like water balloons as Olivia pounded her pussy over and over again. The raven smiled sadistically as she dominated her prey.

“That’s more like it! Ugh!” Brooke grunted. “Fucking those obedient little cum dumpsters in the cartel is nice but it nothing gives me a rush like grinding cunts with a real woman!”

“Enjoy it while you’re still conscious!” Olivia mocked.

Olivia continued her cunt to cunt assault but then she felt something that she wasn’t expecting to feel. Brooke was starting to trib right back into her and was doing a surprisingly good job despite her legs being suspended. Olivia winced one eye closed in response but it was going to take a Hell of a lot more than this to make a dent in her. She proceeded to fuck the traitor even harder and faster. Through squinted eyes, they watched their opponent’s bountiful chests react to their grinding as they tribbed and tribbed and tribbed. Brooke reached up to sink her fingers into Olivia’s firm breasts.

“You little cunt!” Olivia cursed as she groaned from Brooke tweaking her hardened, pink milk buds.

The raven was unfortunately in no position to reciprocate the breast play as she had to use her arms to keep the brunette secured. Olivia was starting to feel as if she was receiving more pleasure than her opponent was despite her superior position. Regardless, she was in too deep to stop now and doing so could easily give Brooke a chance to turn the tables. So, she pushed onward. Her ass pushed back and forward as she slammed her juicy, experienced cunt against that of the traitor.

“Agh!” Brooke grunted. “Is that all you’ve got?”

“Shut your backstabbing, cuntlicking mouth!” Olivia cursed.

The two battling beauties continued to crash their cunts together as the room echoed with the sound of their moaning and grunting. Their hair and enormous racks bounced all over the place from their rapid movements as they both became soaked with sweat and their long hair matted to their flawless, naked skin. As time went on, both Olivia and Brooke began to feel their next climaxes beginning to show themselves. They were far too immersed and unwilling to show any signs of weakness to stop now. All they could do was hope that the other nympho was just as close to it as they were and they were both right. On and on they fucked until it finally happened.

“Ohhhhhh!!!” Brooke cried out.

“Ahhhhhh!!!” Olivia screamed.

They came at the exact same time, filling each other up as their juices splashed together inside of their fused lower lips. As their mutual orgasm subsided, they pulled apart from each other, their lower lips peeling off of their fusion as they both panted like dogs.

“Wow.” Brooke said through heavy breathing. “It’s been a long time since I came at the exact same time as the other girl.”

“Same.” Olivia said. “But who can take more of it?”

“As if you don’t already know.” Brooke bragged. “Now shut up and come here!”

The two crawled towards each other, still huffing and puffing but as Brooke got near Olivia, she revealed her trump card. She slipped her head underneath her rival’s body.

“Huh?” Olivia asked in confusion.

The raven then yelped out in surprise as she felt Brooke lift her up upside down with her pussy directly in front of the brunette’s face, holding Olivia upwards as the guard captain had to hold herself up by her hands pushing up against the ground.

“What the fuck are you DOIIIINNNGGGGG???!!!” Olivia asked as she moaned out loud, feeling Brooke’s tongue thoroughly explore her pussy.

“You sneaky little fucking whore! Agh!” Olivia grunted.

It was at this point that the raven realized the surprising brilliance of Brooke’s unorthodox tactics. It very nearly resembles a trapeze act but it was genius. All the blood was rushing to Olivia’s head in her upside down state as she used her arms to push herself upwards, otherwise her head would be against the floor and her blood would flow even more towards it. All of this served not only to trap Olivia but to add to her exhaustion. Her arms, her head and of course her pussy were all being strained simultaneously. Olivia had never seen, let alone experienced something like this before. She had to remember it. The raven looked up and saw Brooke’s beautiful eyes staring down at her as she licked her out. Olivia could also see Brooke’s tongue slide all along her labia, which made her pleasure even more powerful. It’s like the sexfight equivalent of getting a shot. It doesn’t hurt that bad until you actually see the needle sticking out of you, then it hurts like a bitch.

“Brilliant goddamn bitch. Uhhh..” Olivia admitted. “You can’t keep this up forever, though. I can feel your arms getting weaker and weaker…”

Brooke rolled her eyes at such a basic attempt at psychological warfare as she continued devouring her opponent, loudly slurping and sucking on Olivia’s pussy like it was candy.

“Don’t feel the burn yet?” Olivia asked mockingly. “Well, how about now?!”

Olivia somehow managed to find the lower body strength to wrap her legs around Brooke’s head in a pretzel shape, further forcing the brunette’s mouth against her cunt.

“You like that, slut?!” Olivia asked aggressively. “I was a yoga instructor before St. Lilith’s found me!”

Brooke’s eyes went wide in amazement at how much strength Olivia still had but it certainly wasn’t going to deter her. She continued eating Olivia out. Her long, thick, wet dark brown hair fell alongside Olivia’s waist and sides like a silky curtain as she enjoyed her meal. Olivia was starting to feel the heat but despite Brooke not being pleasured at all in this heated exchange, the uncomfortable position and physical exertion of holding Olivia like this was starting to get to her. She had to finish this fast. She finally managed to find Olivia’s protruding clit and went to town on it, enclosing her lips over it and sucking on it like a lollipop.

“Fuck!” Olivia cursed. “Alright, “La Cazadora”. You asked for it!”

Olivia then used her legs to keep slamming Brooke’s head into her pussy over and over again. Brooke’s eyes winced in discomfort but she wasn’t stopping. She just locked and sucked endlessly. Olivia began to feel another orgasm coming in, it being relatively soon after her previous one. She knew it was inevitable but she was going to make Brooke work for her prize as much as possible. On and on they went in this unusual battle of bodies until eventually Olivia simply could not hold herself back any longer.

“Uggggghhhhhhh!!!” Olivia groaned out loud as she came again, splattering all into Brooke’s mouth, face and hair.

As soon as the orgasm subsided, Brooke finally released Olivia, desperate to free herself from this position and they both crashed into the matted floor, once again huffing and puffing.

“Goddamn you…” Brooke said through her panting.

“You made me cum and you’re the one saying that?” Olivia asked in a condescending tone despite her own panting.

“La Malvada did that to me in our first match.” Brooke said. “It took me out. I never would have thought to try what you just did.”

“Because you’re an inferior nympho and person to me.” Olivia bragged.

“And I’m the cocky bitch?“ Brooke asked as she rubbed her sore neck.

The orgasm was powerful and took a lot out of her as Olivia expected but she was still in the game. Once both nymphos managed to catch their breath, they stood up, staring each other down. As their powerful glares pierced into each other, they both began to wonder what their next move should be. What could possibly top the insane clash they just had? However, now was not the time to show any hesitation. Olivia, going off of pure adrenaline, desire, hatred and above all else, instinct, launched herself at Brooke, deciding to just wing it. Brooke quickly braced herself for the impact before Olivia crashed right into her and wrestled her to the ground with absolute mercilessness. Brooke was expecting another scuffle but not one as intense as this. The two beauties grunted and groaned as they wrestled until Olivia managed to pin Brooke in a rather uncompromising position of her own. The brunette was on her stomach, her gigantic rack pushing her up slightly with Olivia sitting on her back. The raven then grabbed a hold of Brooke’s legs and pulled them back tightly.

“Agh!” Brooke groaned from the physical strain. “You goddamn whore!”

Olivia smiled sadistically as she pulled until Brooke’s bright red, juicy pussy was directly in front of her face.

“You like eating pussy, do you?” Olivia asked rhetorically. “Well, that makes two of us!”

Before the traitor could respond, Olivia began viciously feasting on her pleasure center.

“Fuck!” Brooke cursed through grit teeth.

This position was not quite as insane as the one that Brooke just put Olivia into but it was getting the job done. Plus, there was pretty much no room for Brooke to make it anymore difficult for Olivia like Olivia had done to her. She was so contorted that she couldn’t wrap her legs around Olivia’s head and even if she could, it would not have been as effective as when Olivia did it to the raven having a more comfortable position. Brooke felt the guard captain’s tongue explore her cunt, sliding all across her labia and loudly slurping all over it. Brooke had not climaxed since their little tribbing session, so her pussy has fully recovered since then. Olivia knew she had to throw her all into this onslaught of cunnilingus and that is exactly what she was doing.

“Mmmmm…” Olivia moaned as she sadistically devoured her prey.

“I hope you enjoy my taste while you still can, slut!” Brooke mocked through her heated panting.

Olivia wished she could bring her fingers into the mix as a response to that but she had to keep the brunette secured. Instead, she used her teeth to nibble on her opponent’s lower lips.

“Ugghhhh!!” Brooke groaned. “Oh, just you wait until I get out of this!”

Brooke’s face blushed a bright red as she was tongue fucked. She was about to talk more shit when she felt Olivia find her pulsating, pink pleasure bud and go to town on it.

“Ohhhhh!!” Brooke cried out.

The raven wrapped her lips around the organ and kissed it lovingly but intensely. She deliberately drooled over it, jabed at it with her tongue and of course, dragged her teeth all alongside it. All of this was proving to be too much for Brooke as she felt her next orgasm coming on. She had to admit, Olivia could eat pussy like nobody’s business. She had no means of getting away or stopping the pleasure from building up, so she just accepted her fate for now.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!” Brooke screamed as she climaxed.

Olivia swallowed what she could while letting the rest coat her face and hair. She then unlatched her mouth from Brooke’s twat before finally releasing the hyperventilating brunette and letting her lower body drop onto the floor. However, she was not done yet. Far from it. As Brooke recovered, Olivia got up off of her, stood up and then turned around. She grabbed Brooke by her waist before lifting her up until she was on her hands and knees. Brooke was so overwhelmed by her post orgasmic winding that she didn’t even realize what was about to happen until the last second but by then it was far too late. Olivia grabbed a tight and vicious hold over Brooke’s long, sweat drenched brunette locks, wrapped it around her wrist and pulled hard.

“Ugh!” Brooke groaned.

“What was that about waiting until you got out of that position?” Olivia asked mockingly.

The raven then proceeded to start fucking Brooke doggy style, slamming the front of her pussy against the back of her opponent’s.

“Ohhhh!!” Brooke moaned. “Fucking cunt!”

“Oh, I’m fucking your two faced cunt right now!” Olivia boasted.

The sharp pain in her scalp combined with the pleasure from being fucked from behind was beyond overwhelming for Brooke. Olivia was enjoying herself already but decided to take this to an even higher level. With her free hand, she reached around the front of Brooke’s perfect body and began squeezing her rival’s bouncing breasts, digging her fingers in and pinching, prodding and even pulling at her sharpened milk buds.

“You have some impressive tits, I’ll give you that much.” Olivia admitted. “But size is no match for skill as I’m sure you’re just now discovering!”

“When I get out of here, I’ll…!” Brooke threatened.

“Yeah, yeah…” Olivia dismissed.

Olivia continued humping her opponent, feeling her smooth, thick ass cheeks brush into her thighs with each and every slam of their cunts. At times, Olivia would slow down and brutally grind her pussy against Brooke’s, savoring the delicious contact.

“Goddamn it!!!” Brooke screamed in both pleasure and frustration.

“What’s the matter, “Huntress”?” Olivia asked teasingly. “Can’t handle a little doggy style?”

“You think I haven’t been fucked by La Malvada in every position in the Kama Sutra?!” Brooke asked angrily. “When I’m done with you, she and I will do the same to both you and your precious Madam Red!”

“You’re lucky I don’t have any way to shut your worthless mouth right now!” Olivia shot back. “But I can fuck you until you can’t walk for two weeks!”

Olivia increased the pace and ferocity of her tribbing as well as the tightness of both her hair pulling and tit mauling. The sounds of Olivia’s grunting with effort and Brooke’s gasping with pleasure echoed throughout the guard captain’s basement. Given that this was all being dished out on her almost immediately after her previous climax, both nymphos knew that it would not take very long for the next one. Tye brunette was frustrated and desperate to turn this around. Unlike their previous tribbing session, there was no real way for Brooke to trib Olivia back. Olivia knew this when she decided to put Brooke in this position as she could fuck Brooke without being fucked back…Or could she? Brooke decided to do something risky. It would just add to her exhaustion even more but it would also be her only means of fighting back in her current submissive position. She had to time it just right. At the exact moment that Olivia slammed her pussy into hers. Low and behold, she managed to do it. She slammed backwards against Olivia just as the raven slammed forward into her. Olivia quickly took notice of this.

“What are you doing?” Olivia asked in a “You are so pathetic” kind of tone. “Resist as much as you’d like, you little turncoat.

Brooke said nothing as they continued with this little dichotomy. Eventually, Olivia had to admit that she was beginning to feel her own pleasure meter starting to rise from what Brooke was doing. Regardless, she couldn’t stop now and doing so would be showing weakness anyway. Besides, Olivia knew that she had been fucking Brooke so much that there was a snowball’s chance in Hell that Brooke could make her cum at the same time, let alone before Olivia made Brooke cum. And she was right. After what felt like an eternity of mutual tribbing, Brooke finally started to feel those all too familiar volts swimming throughout her slutty body before finally reaching her cunt as she climaxed.

“Agggggghhhhhhh!!!” Brooke screamed as she came.

Olivia moaned quietly as she felt her rival fill her up with her feminine fluids. As the orgasm subsided, Olivia finally took her hands out of Brooke’s hair and off of her breasts as she once again let the backstabbing brunette fall to the floor. The raven found herself more affected than she was expecting from all of that. Not just Brooke’s desperate attempt at counter tribbing but the overall physical strain of the doggy style itself. Her arms and waist began to feel weak. She thought back on what Brooke had said to her, remembering that her opponent has been fucked in every possible way that a woman can fuck another woman and has truly seen it all. She had to find some way to end this and fast. Brooke recovered and much faster than Olivia thought she would as she got up and flipped her sweaty mass of brown hair out of her face, lightly panting.

“Okay, fine.” Brooke admitted. “I see now why you were made Guard Captain.”

“And for what it’s worth, I see now why La Malvada made you her second in command.” Olivia admitted. “But it won’t do you any good, traitor.”

“Is that so?” Brooke asked tauntingly. “I’ve fucked more women than I can even begin to count and only one of them has ever come out on top of me. You can guess who.”

“Really?” Olivia asked with a challenging tone. “Because while I’ve lost two on one matches on occasion, when it comes to fair one on one fights, I’ve also only ever lost to one bitch before. And you can also guess who it is.”

“I figured as much.” Brooke said. “Too bad your boss is about to get fucked into the next dimension by mine.”

“Maybe, maybe not but you won’t be there to see it.” Olivia said firmly.

“Why don’t you come over here and put your money where your slut mouth is, “captain”?” Brooke asked daringly.

Suddenly, Olivia’s expression changed from confidence to one of seriousness and bitterness.

“What’s that look for?” Brooke asked.

“Why’d you do it?” Olivia asked.

“You’re just asking that now?” Brooke asked.

“You’ll be passed out soon, so I might as well. Now answer me!” Olivia demanded. “You were Nessa’s hero. Do you have any idea how destroyed she was when she saw you get taken? She’s dedicated her entire career to taking down the cartel and finding you!”

“Well, wasn’t that nice of her?” Brooke asked mockingly. “I don’t need to justify myself to you or her. And when I find her and her little squad of bimbos, I’ll fuck them all at once and hand them over to el jeffe as a gift.”

“You’ll have to go through me first.” Olivia said firmly.

“Gladly.” Brooke said defiantly. “Now are you gonna talk or are you gonna fuck?”

The two began approaching each other once again until they got close enough to initiate yet another wrestling session. This one wasn’t as heated as their precious scuffles as their exhaustion was beginning to show but regardless, Brooke was the one who got on top this time around, grinning ear to ear as her brown tresses curtained both their lovely faces.

“I never got to show you what I can really do with my cunt outside of that little warm up we had at the start.” Brooke pointed out. “So, allow me to put your curiosities to rest!”

“Do your fucking worst, bitch!” Olivia dared.

“Be careful what you wish for!” Brooke shot back.

And with that, it was on. Brooke started tribbing Olivia like a machine on its highest possible settings. She fucked her opponent at speeds and power that even most experienced nymphps would not think possible. At least not in combination.

“Ugh!” Olivia grunted. She was as annoyed as she was impressed.

“Not bad, bitch.” Olivia admitted. “But you’re not the only one who can trib even when pinned down!”

The raven then began humping upwards into Brooke, whose face was one of absolute focus and determination. The brunette lowered herself down slightly to the point where her H cups began to grind against Olivia’s DD cups. Their nipples then slide alongside each other, sending volts of pure pleasure throughout their hot bodies. They were still furiously humping throughout all of this as Brooke’s sweaty, dark brown hair shook alongside their faces. Olivia showed no weakness and continued tribbing back. Brooke proceeded to lower herself down even further until her nipples and Olivia’s were now stabbing into each other’s areola. On top of that, their lips were now mere inches apart. The defiant guard captain quickly swiped her tongue across Brooke’s lips before slipping back into her mouth. Brooke immediately reciprocated, slashing her own tongue alongside Olivia’s lips. The two kept doing this to each other until eventually Brooke managed to enclose her lips on Olivia’s tongue and began furiously sucking on it.

“Mmmmm!!” Olivia moaned as Brooke did this.

Despite all of this additional foreplay, Brooke was still fucking Olivia as brutally as ever. Truly the mark of an experienced carnal warrior. Olivia was feeling a bit overwhelmed at such a powerful sexual onslaught. She couldn’t even remember the last time she faced such a skilled and determined opponent. Besides Serena, of course. Nevertheless, she did her best to keep fighting back. Brooke brushed her lips up from Olivia’s tongue until both of their lips were now sealed together in a ferocious make out session.

“Mmmmmmm!!” Olivia moaned even more powerfully as her mouth was utterly dominated by her rival’s.

It was at this point that Olivia finally began to take full notice of and truly appreciate Brooke’s incredible tribbing skills. She felt her own cunt struggle to keep up as Brooke’s lower lips kissed her own just as much as Brooke’s upper lips were kissing her own. Brooke slipped one hand underneath Olivia’s flailing body, letting it be pancaked between Olivia and the matted floor before finding her voluptuous ass cheeks and digging in. She then buried her other hand into Olivia’s wet mass of black hair. Normally, occupying your hands like this in such a situation would not be a good idea as it could give the other slut a chance to slip away but both Brooke and Olivia knew that the raven wasn’t going anywhere right now. The pin was as unbreakable as diamond. Olivia was amazed that Brooke was able to dominate her so thoroughly after everything Olivia managed to do to her just minutes ago. The pressure on her pussy was becoming unbearable and eventually, Olivia began to feel another orgasm beginning to build up inside of her. Brooke could tell that her opponent was close as well and pressed her attack. There was positively no way she was getting out of this, so Olivia accepted that Brooke had won this round for now. Brooke popped her lips off of Olivia’s in a trail of spit to hear her prey scream just as her internal dam burst.

“Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!” Olivia cried out as she climaxed. Brooke cooed as she felt her own cunt get splashed and filled up with enemy fluids.

Olivia used what little strength she had at that moment to push Brooke off of her as she huffed and puffed desperately to catch her breath. That was easily one of the best orgasms she ever had. Brooke was breathing heavily herself but nowhere near as badly as Olivia.

“Well?” Brooke asked in a proud tone. “What did you think of that?”

Olivia took a bit to regain her energy and catch her breath before deciding to answer.

“I think…” Olivia said. “I think that when I’m done with you, I’ll go and help Serena fuck that narco cunt boss of yours into the ground!”

“Smarmy little whore!“ Brooke cursed. “You have no idea. The two of us? As experienced as we are, we’re still just girls but La Malvada? She is a woman.”

“Now where have I heard that before?” Olivia asked with a scoff.

“You’ve never fucked anyone like her and neither have I. She is in a league of her own. No bitch on this Earth can even come close to comparing.” Brooke said.

“Are you done being a femsimp yet?” Olivia asked mockingly. “Now it’s my turn.”

“Go right ahead and try.” Brooke dared.

They both got back up, flipping their sweat matted hair back as they approached each other for they didn’t even know the number of times. Predictably, as soon as they came into an arm’s reach of each other, they began struggling to pin the other nympho. In an unexpected turn of events, they managed to both bring each other to the ground with their thighs enclosed on each other in a scissoring position.

“Fine.” Brooke said upon realizing what was about to happen. “A war of attrition it is.”

“If that’s how you want to play it.” Olivia responded.

In truth, the raven wasn’t sure if this was the best idea after the pure, unadulterated thrashing that her pussy just took at the hands of Brooke’s pussy but she was not going to back down. They both began flexing their waists, lower bodies and asses as their twats began pumping into each other excruciatingly.

“Agh!” Olivia grunted.

“Ugh!” Brooke groaned. “Getting cold feet already?!”

“You wish, cunt!” Olivia shot back.

In truth, Brooke was beginning to feel the heat herself. What she was doing was a gamble but at this point, she wanted nothing more than to wipe that smirk off of Olivia’s face and the fact that she only ever lost to La Malvada, a nympho that eats, sleeps and breathes lesbian sex 24/7, 365, told her a lot about her skills. The two were both an absolute mess. Their bodies were shining from all the sweat, which also made their hair disheveled and all over the place. Their skin was pinkish red from all the physical strain and sexual stimulation of what they had been doing for they didn’t even know how long. The absolute ecstasy they felt as their lower lips kissed and absorbed the opposing pair was more or less the only thing still keeping either of them conscious. Their moaning sounds were starting to become weaker and more respiratory. They only let out a massive grunt when their opponent pumped into them particularly powerfully. It was at this point that Brooke had to admit something.

“You know…” Brooke said through heavy panting. “You’re an amazing fuck. Best I’ve had in I don’t even know how long.”

“I could say the same to you.” Olivia admitted.

“You’d make an excellent Bruja.” Brooke said.

“Not if my life depended on it!” Olivia said angrily.

“Suit yourself.” Brooke said. “Just remember I gave you the choice. I can still hand you over to the boss after I fuck you into a coma!”

“And we’ve got a special cell in St. Lilith’s waiting for you!” Olivia shot back. “I look forward to you becoming the entire guard troop’s play thing!”

With that, their tribbing became much more heated and ferocious. They were putting absolutely everything they had into this scissoring session, wanting nothing more than to come out on top of and humiliate their rival. Orgasm upon orgasm upon orgasm upon orgasm pounded into them. Their juices often coalesced together as they came inside of each other countless times. At some point, the matted floor around them became soaked with their secretions. Their cunts were red, hot and sore. Neither of them were used to such heated tribbing as the most action they ever got from someone other than their bosses was training prison guards or sicarias and breaking in prisoners.

“Feeling…worn out yet, bitch?” Olivia asked through heavy breathing.

“I can trib with you…all week long if you want.” Brooke responded through her own panting.

“Please, I could go on for at least two weeks.” Olivia bragged.

“You could get ten of your slutty guards with you and you wouldn’t last that long against me.” Brooke boasted.

“I could outfuck those sicarias of yours twenty on one!” Olivia shot back.

On and on and on they went. Fucking each other seemingly endlessly. They both felt a mutual orgasm approaching them and braced themselves for it.

“Ahhhhhhhh!!!” Brooke screamed.

“Ohhhhhhhh!!!” Olivia cried out.

This climax felt particularly devastating. Both their faces blushed bright red as they came. After it subsided, it was clear to both of them that this could not go on any longer. One of them had to break the mold and finish this off once and for all. Both struggled to pull their tired bodies off of each other but Brooke was the one who managed to do it first. She groaned as she peeled her twat off of the raven’s before immediately descending on her opponent. Olivia’s eyes went wide as she realized this before Brooke pounced on her and sealed her mouth over hers. The brunette put absolutely everything she had into tribbing Olivia on top, kissing her ferociously as she held her down and fucked her. Olivia struggled to get free but she was so drained from all of the scissoring that she couldn’t. Brooke pulled her ass up and down to slam back onto Olivia’s pussy over and over again.

“Mmmmmmm!!!!” Olivia screamed inside of Brooke’s mouth.

Brooke would then slowly but viciously grind her labia all around Olivia’s. This went on for a few more minutes until Olivia began to feel another orgasm coming on and this one would no doubt be her last. She cursed herself for allowing this to happen before apologizing to Serena in her mind and deciding that the rest was up to her now. She then felt her climax smash into her.

“Mmmmmmm…” She moaned one final time as she felt her consciousness fade away.

Brooke was so immersed in what she was doing that she actually kept fucking Olivia for about two more minutes before finally realizing that it was over. At that point, she pulled herself off of the guard captain again. Her own exhaustion hit her and she wanted nothing more than to crawl into bed but she still had a job to do. She went back over to her discarded clothes and took out two pairs of handcuffs from her bag. She cuffed both Olivia’s hands and feet together. She was out like a light, so Brooke decided to take advantage of that by going upstairs and using Olivia’s shower to both clean all the sweat and cum off of her body and help wake herself up. She washed herself as much as possible but quickly, dried herself off and then put her clothes back on. She went back downstairs and Olivia was still passed out. She dragged Olivia up the stairs and left her in the foyer before going into the garage and opening it, driving her car into it and closing it so the neighbors wouldn’t see. The sun was about to start rising anyway. She then dragged Olivia into the garage, gagged her with duct tape and a tennis ball in case she woke up and threw her into the trunk. Brooke then got into her car and dialed up her boss. It rang for a bit before stopping.

“I assume your mission is complete?” La Malvada asked in her chillingly seductive voice.

“Of course, jeffe. Captain Brooks is in my custody.” Brooke reported.

“That took a while.” La Malvada pointed out. “Was she more trouble than you were expecting?”

“I enjoyed the challenge.” Brooke said. “What about you?”

“I have Madam Red’s daughter.” La Malvada answered. “All I had to do was approach her and offer her sex. She went for it right away, the little slut.”

“Give her some credit, ma’am.” Brooke said. “No woman could ever resist you.”

“Right you are about that.” La Malvada bragged. “I would’ve fucked her but she’s just come blonde college bimbo. Not worthy of me. Maybe as a concubine after we’re done. Besides, I want to save everything I have for her dear old mother.”

“I doubt you would need it.” Brooke said.

“No but I want to enjoy this.” Malvada said. “And I assume you’re ready to do what needs to be done and put your past behind you?”

“Of course.” Brooke said. “Task Force 732…Nessa always did take herself too seriously. I’ll have no problem putting them in their place.”

“Happy to hear it. Malvada out.” Malvada said.

‘This is gonna be fun…’ Brooke thought to herself.
    Last edited by YuriLesboLover; July 31st, 2023 at 03:12 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Coup D’etat: Part 1

Well done !!
    let's go for the goodies of the next chapter now !!