Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Coup D’etat: Part 2

Serena had gotten home from work and the elegant redheaded MILF was ready to take a load off. As she pulled into her apartment’s parking lot, she noticed that her daughter Valerie’s car wasn’t there. That was strange. She’s usually home by now. Valerie was very much a nymphomaniac just like her mother, so Serena thought that maybe Valerie was out fucking her friend and sexual rival, Melissa or perhaps some other hot bitch. However, Valerie would always text Serena when she would be home late. It was almost sunset. Serena decided not to worry about it as Valerie probably just forgot and she was a grown woman in college. She could take care of herself. As she entered her apartment, the feeling of solitude hit harder than expected. It just felt so empty without her. As Serena paced the floor wondering what she could do about this, she noticed something just by the door. A piece of paper nicely folded as if someone deliberately slipped it under the door. Curious, the stunning redhead bent over to pick it up and unfolded it. She looked even more confused as all that was written on the paper was an address. Specifically to an old abandoned warehouse a few minutes away.

Suddenly it hit Serena that her daughter’s absence likely had something to do with this. There was nothing else on that paper except the address. Was this just some prank that Valerie was playing on her? No, that’s way too out of character for her. Serena decided to call Olivia as she might need her help on this. She tried calling at least five times but no answer. This was even more unnerving now. Olivia always answers her calls. What the fuck was going on? Serena really didn’t see what she could do other than go to this warehouse and see what she could find. If this was as serious as Serena thought it might be, heads were going to roll. No one messes with her little girl. She drove to the warehouse with a look of pure, malicious concentration on her face and got there just as the sun had fully gone down.

There was nothing there. No other cars, nothing. It looked as abandoned as ever. At least that’s what Serena thought until she found another note taped to one of the warehouse walls. It was just a large arrow pointing downwards. Serena was again confused until she felt what she was pretty sure was metal on her shoes. There was just gravel where she stood but she moved it out of the way and found a large steel door. A secret entrance to somewhere. She was nervous about what she’d find down there but there was no turning back. She had to find Valerie. Just in case, she decided to take out her phone and call Valerie. Like Olivia, she always answered but also like Olivia, she didn’t answer even after five attempts. Serena just said fuck it and pulled the covering off of the entrance, revealing a ladder. She climbed down the ladder and suddenly, several lights came on, revealing a hallway. Serena walked down the hall until she found a rather fancy looking door. She was nervous to see what was on the other side but opened it anyway. On the other side, she found a rather luxurious looking room that strongly resembled her own personal room at St. Lilith’s. Fancy carpeting, a large bed, a hot tub…but also on one wall was a bulletproof plexiglass cell and inside it was an unconscious Valerie, tied up and gagged.

“Val!” Serena yelled in a panic.

She ran over to the cell and started pounding on the glass to wake her daughter up.

“Mmm…” Valeria moaned as she began to stir.

Upon opening her eyes, she saw that her mother was there and she immediately woke up fully.

“Mmm!” Valerie groaned out loud frantically. “Mmmmm!!!”

“Hang on, baby!” Serena said. “I’ll get you out of there!”

She looked at the lock and on it was not a keyhole but a fingerprint scanner. Whoever did this was a real professional and had a shitload of money. Serena started to become angry.

“Who did this to you?” She asked with barely contained fury.

“I did.” A powerful voice said from behind her.

Valerie’s eyes went wide again as she fell back in fear. Serena turned around fuming but the sight she was greeted with nearly hypnotized her. Standing in front of her, having come in here through a secret room behind a wall, was a woman of indescribable beauty and allure. She appeared to be around Serena’s age. She was as pale as a ghost, her skin chalk white but her makeup was very striking. Black everywhere. Black eyeshadow, black lipstick, black nail polish, long, black eyelashes and extremely long midnight black hair that went down to the top of the woman’s calves. If it was any longer, it could easily become a tripping hazard. She was like a gothic rapunzel MILF. However, the most striking thing about her appearance by far were her absolutely monumental breasts that were nearly bursting out of her black blouse. They had to be an H cup at the very least. A grown adult could easily use them as pillows.

“My eyes are up here.” The goth woman said with a voice that slithered into your soul and could make your whole body shiver with both fear and desire.

“Who…Who are you?” Serena asked in bewilderment.

For a second, she forgot where she was and who she was talking to as she gazed upon this beautiful creature. Serena had been a nympho for over half her life but none of her opponents came close to having this intoxicating effect on her.

“Me?” The woman asked teasingly. “Well, to put it simply…I’m La Malvada.”

Serena shook her head to snap herself out of it, remembering that this delicious looking bitch still kidnapped her daughter.

“La…La Malvada?!” Serena asked in pure shock.

“The one and only.” La Malvada said. “And I know who you are…Madam Red.”

“How?” Serena asked. “And what the fuck do you want from me and my daughter?!”

“I have eyes and ears everywhere.” Malvada answered as she twirled her hair, as dark as the night sky. “And I want Tamara Colby. She will be mine. I know you’re a friend of hers.”

“Well, you just missed her.” Serena said smugly. “She went off to Mexico to look for you, bitch.”

“Did she now?” La Malvada asked as she sighed. “That’s just typical, isn’t it? I was hoping to use you as a warmup and then as a hostage to get her attention. I told her I would come to her but I guess she lost her patience.”

“A warmup?!” Serena asked angrily. “I’ll have you know that I’ve beaten Tammy in all but one of our many matches, you smug cunt!”

“Really?” La Malvada asked. “Well either way, I can tell that Tamara is different. Something about her…I want her all for myself and I always get what I want. For now though, you and your little brat will be excellent additions to my collection of concubines.”

“You think we all just belong to you?” Serena asked.

“Every woman on this planet belongs to me.” La Malvada said firmly. “They just don’t know it yet…And when I’m done with you, you’ll want to belong to me. I got your little bimbo by asking her if she wanted to fuck after all.”

Serena turned her head to look at Valerie. Her expression was one of fear and concern. She was clearly terrified of La Malvada. Even Serena had the chills just being in her presence. This woman…What was she?

“Now then…” La Malvada said as she began to strip down. “My favorite cum dumpster already took care of your guard captain and I’d be disappointed if Madam Red didn’t put up some sort of fight. Shall we begin?”

“What the fuck did you do to Olivia?!” Serena asked furiously.

“Relax, babe. La Cazadora just fucked her into submission.” La Malvada explained. “Violence is for men. We all know how we women settle things.”

Serena was conflicted. It was like every cell in her body was either begging her to fuck this woman until one of them was incapable of fucking back or begging her to find some other way to free Valerie and just make a break for it. No other opponent she ever faced gave her such overwhelming vibes like this. Not a single one. She shook it off again. She was Madam Red! She doesn’t back down from anyone! Not even the leader of Las Brujas and perhaps the most powerful nymphomaniac on the face of the Earth. Serena began stripping down herself. She looked at Valerie one more time. The blonde cutie still looked afraid and concerned but Serena smiled at her, silently promising that everything will be okay and Valerie calmed down a bit. Serena finished stripping and showed herself off to her soon to be opponent.

“Only DDs?” La Malvada asked, disappointed. “I was hoping you’d at least be an E.”

“Skill matters more than size. We can’t all have bean bags like yours.” Serena argued. “Now shut up and get on with it!”

“Very well.” La Malvada said. “Just one moment.”

She slowly and seductively walked behind Serena and the redhead got an eyeful of her heart shaped, thick, firm and ridiculously toned ass. Easily the best one she’d ever seen. Latinas were known for their asses but La Malvada was a whole other level. Her nipples were also a dark brown and her pussy was bright pink. She was pure sexuality in human form. Not far off at all from how Serena imagined Lilith herself to look. La Malvada put her hand on the fingerprint scanner.

“Mmmmm!!” Valerie cried out as a brick wall came down and blocked her from view and sound.

“What did you do?!” Serena asked in a panic.

“She’s fine.” La Malvada said. “I just don’t like fighting for an audience unless they’re worthy…And your daughter isn’t worthy.”

Serena glared at her powerfully. She wanted to destroy this narco bitch right here and now but then La Malvada began slowly approaching her. Despite Serena’s hatred of her, she also wanted to see what the raven was about to do. Malvada walked behind the redhead, checking her out. She began running her fingers through Serena’s long, flowing red locks, giving her chills.

“I see why they call you Madam Red.” La Malvada said.

“My late Husband gave me the name.” Serena said.

“He was clearly a man of culture.” La Malvada said.

The gothic beauty’s voice was so soothing, it was scary. She spoke with a distinctive, sensual Hispanic accent which contrasted her ghostly skin. Her paleness was most likely a result of staying inside and playing with her concubines all day. Serena found herself becoming intoxicated by the other nympho. Every word from the exotic demoness just made her want to surrender fully to her will and let La Malvada ravish her body in any way and for however long she pleased. If her own daughter and best friend weren’t at stake here, Serena believed with absolute certainty that she would have done just that. She had to stay focused. Maybe even beat La Malvada at her own game. She turned around, flipping her crimson locks across La Malvada’s irresistibly gorgeous face before reaching out to run her own fingers through the other woman’s luscious black tresses. La Malvada was visibly surprised by this. By now, most women are already puddy in her hands.

“You have such beautiful hair yourself.” Serena said seductively. “I’ve never seen such a distinctive, shiny shade of pure black before.”

“Why, thank you.” Malvada said as she resumed playing with Serena’s hair.

The two goddesses just caressed each other’s hair for a bit before Serena decided to kick this up a notch. She leaned her face forward and planted a kiss on La Malvada’s black lips. The goth beauty was taken aback by this boldness that she was not used to from her opponents but hardly enough to show any decent reaction. Serena’s tongue explored her mouth but La Malvada’s expression did not change. Her eyes were still as focused and cold as their deep ocean blue color. Serena could already tell that this fight would not be like any she had before and she had many. The redheaded MILF took it a step further by reaching behind the narco boss and digging her fingers into what had to be the finest ass she had ever felt up in her life. She could feel Malvada’s hypnotically luscious, soft, silky rapunzel-like hair stroking her arms, making her own red locks stand on end from the goosebumps. Serena was still kissing her opponent while doing this and she opened her eyes to see Malvada’s haunting gaze piercing into her soul. She showed no reaction whatsoever to any of this foreplay. Serena’s own gaze became more determined, deciding to wipe that smug look off of the other slut’s face. She forced her tongue deeper into La Malvada’s mouth. The same mouth that has no doubt tasted more women than even the most hardcore nymphos will in their entire lives. She explored Malvada’s mouth lustfully and pulled herself closer until her DDs finally collided with the raven’s incredible H cups.

“Mmmmmm…” Serena moaned as she felt their pink nipples intersect.

She squeezed her rival’s ass even harder to the point where fingers began to feel mildly sore. She then deliberately aligned their nipples to where both were now penetrating the other beauty’s areola. She squinted her closed eyes to suppress a moan before opening them to see that Malvada was still barely reacting at all. Now Serena was becoming annoyed. She decided to make this as official as possible by stepping forward until her wet, juicy, ripe cunt fused with La Malvada’s fully.

“Mmmmm!!” Serena groaned, muffled by the kissing.

She flexed her ass to grind into her opponent more and more. This went on for about two minutes before the redhead opened her eyes again and saw that La Malvada STILL wasn’t budging even in the slightest. At that point, Serena had had enough of this bullshit. She broke the kiss with a loud pop and left a trail of spit behind and pulled away. She could taste the goth cougar’s black lipstick on her own mouth as she did so.

“What the Hell’s the matter with you?!” Serena asked frustratingly. “It’s called a sexfight, ever heard of them?! Are you gonna fuck or are you just gonna stand there and do nothing like a sexdoll?!”

A part of Serena actually did want the latter to happen so she could just keep playing with this mouthwatering specimen of sexiness before her eyes.

“Oh, you’ve been trying to fuck me?” Malvada asked mockingly. “I hadn’t noticed.”

“You smart mouthed cunt!” Serena said angrily. “If you really are half as good as they say you are, then quit with the statue act and prove it! Either that or just keep holding still and let me fuck you into the ground so that I can take my baby girl and leave!”

“I could say the same to you.” La Malvada said smugly. “I’ve heard that Madam Red is the object of desire for every guard and inmate at St. Lilith’s but so far you’ve only shown me what a drunk college puta does to her sorority sister in her sleep.”

“Maybe you’d enjoy it more if you actually participated.” Serena shot back.

“Ask and you shall receive, “Señora Roja”.” Malvada said seductively.

“Then bring it on already, “The Wicked”.” Serena said with equal sensuality.

The two marched into each other again until their colossal assets once again met. They then wrapped their arms around each other and began wrestling each other to the ground. It was at this point that Serena began to notice how surprisingly strong the gothic seductress was. As well as how toned and in shape her body was. Her belly had a nice bit of muscle to it but still appeared feminine and lithe. This opponent of hers truly was the pinnacle of both physical conditioning and intoxicating beauty. Serena struggled to get a foothold but La Malvada was simply too strong and pinned the redhead to the carpeted floor with herself directly on top of her, her flowing mass of dark hair curtaining one side of their faces.

“You want to see how I do when I go on the offensive, do you?“ Malvada asked through mild panting.

“Since you seem to be hard of hearing, yes!” Serena said.

“Other women orgasmically screaming in my ears as I fuck them will do that.” Malvada shot back. “But fine, have it your way, you fire crotched gringa!”

The stunning Latina sealed Serena’s mouth off with her own and brutally tongued the redhead down almost to the point of choking her. Serena got what she asked for but was caught completely off guard by how amazing of a kisser her rival was. The raven then began grinding into her, tit to tit and cunt to cunt. Serena was already beyond overwhelmed. The experienced cougar felt intoxicating pleasures she had not felt in a very long time. It was as if she was having a sexfight for the very first time all over again. Malvada’s sharpened, leathery nipples stabbed into her own and her soft, smooth, wet pussy kissed hers ferociously. Not to mention her tongue being dominated by its opponent. Serena would have squirmed and jerked her body around in response to being fucked so hard but La Malvada was holding her down nice and firmly.

“Mmmmmm!!” Serena groaned into the heated, passionate make out session.

Malvada then broke the kiss as Serena gasped for air only to lick lustfully at her face and mouth.

“You fucking animal…Ugh!” Serena grunted.

“Already feeling broken, are you?” Malvada asked.

“Not on the best day of your life!“ Serena shot back.

Malvada’s gigantic, Latina bubble butt flexed as she ground her twat against Serena’s viciously as she continued licking at her neck. The redhead felt her eyes beginning to roll into the back of her skull as she felt her rival’s labia completely devour her own. Serena slipped her arm out and buried her hand deep into Malvada’s flowing jet black locks and yanked hard. The raven however, only winced mildly at the feeling.

“You think I haven’t gotten my hair pulled much harder than this?” Malvada asked mockingly. “Why do you think I grew it so long? I like a good challenge.”

Serena at this point finally realized that this was one opponent that she simply could not play around with or warm up on. She has seen and felt everything. If she wanted to win, she had to really bring out the big guns. Right now though, that wasn’t really an option. Malvada lifted herself up and down to grind further and further into Serena.

“Agh!” Serena groaned. “You fucking whore!”

“Oh, I’m much more than a whore.” Malvada said smugly. “Much more than a nymphomaniac. Much more than anything you’ve ever seen, let alone fucked! I live for this shit! Every minute of every day! 24/7, 365!”

“You done licking your own pussy yet? Ugh!” Serena grunted.

“Yes, now that you mention it. I think I’ll lick yours instead pretty soon..But for now…” Malvada increased the speed of her tribbing.

“Fuck!” Serena cursed.

She felt the goth babe’s clit dominate hers, pushing into it and brushing all over it. The pleasure was out of this world. Serena couldn’t believe it but she was already starting to feel the inevitable beginning to bubble up. The first climax of the fight. She always hated being on the receiving end of that but she knew that it was really who came last that actually mattered. She was completely pinned and just accepted it, not bothering to waste precious energy resisting it.

“Agh! Ugh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” The redhead screamed as she came violently, bursting her load all up into Malvada’s dominant cunt.

Malvada exhaled audibly, showing how much she loves the feeling of her opponents cumming inside of her. She then slipped off of her scarlet haired rival, letting her hyperventilate. Serena was flabbergasted by what she just experienced. Without a shadow of a doubt, she could easily say that that was one of the most powerful and mind blowing orgasms she ever had. She had to turn the tables and fast but first, she had to calm down and recover.

“That was…Impressive, I’ll give you that much.” Serena admitted through her moaning.

“Your pleasure is only just beginning, you hot puta.” La Malvada bragged. “By the time I’m done with you, you’ll crave my pussy more than you crave oxygen.”

Serena just rolled her eyes but she could definitely see that La Malvada’s confidence was not misplaced. At least not entirely.

“Okay, I asked you to ditch the statue act and you did so.” Serena pointed out. “You told me to icksnay on the foreplay, so I think it’s only fair if I do just that.”

“Sure took you long enough.” La Malvada said with a sigh. “I guess I finally showed you that I’m not some bargain bin bimbo like the guards or inmates at your prison that just fawn over your pretty little MILF pussy endlessly.”

“No, you’re certainly not.” Serena begrudgingly agreed. “So, now I think it’s time to show you what Madam Red can really do.”

“That’s what I’ve been waiting for.” La Malvada said.

Serena realized that now was the time to get serious. She found herself intoxicated with La Malvada’s devilish charms but she was fighting to save both her daughter and her best friend. The two most important people in her life. She had to bring her A-game right here and right now. The two stunning cougars were disheveled, sweaty and possessed by lust. Ready and eager to continue. Serena knew that Tamara, one of her best friends, was determined to bring this bitch down and she could easily see why. She hated to take that honor away from her but La Malvada had made it personal. She was not going to back down. Both of them just stared each other down with expressions of lust and fury on their lovely faces. You could cut the tension with a knife. They were just waiting and waiting and waiting for what felt like their entire lives for this tension to finally break. Serena looked over at the wall hiding her daughter’s cell, wondering what was going through the poor girl’s mind right now and it only added to her rage. Suddenly, Serena turned back in the direction of her opponent and out of nowhere, charged at her. Before La Malvada could even react, Serena tackled her into the carpeted floor and this time gained the dominant position. More specifically, she grabbed hold of one of the Latina’s smooth, shapely legs and held it up on her shoulder before bringing her pussy directly on top of her opponent’s and grinding hard.

“Ahhhh!!” La Malvada moaned as Serena grinned sadistically. “That’s more like it, baby. Now come on! Fuck me! Fuck me like your future, your daughter’s future and your guard captain’s future all depend on it! Because they do!”

“I’m gonna fuck you until you can’t walk for a month, you goddamn kidnapping bitch!” Serena declared.

And with that, the redhead continued her tribbing onslaught, flexing her waist and her thick ass back and forth to fuck her raven rival. Malvada’s black makeup covered face was grinning ear to ear. She was loving this. Serena wanted nothing more than to see that same gorgeous face contorted with overwhelming, unbearable pleasure until she begged her to stop. With each moment of contact, Serena deliberately rubbed her pussy against La Malvada’s, sending brutal electric volts of pleasure swimming throughout her irresistible body.

“Ugh!” La Malvada grunted. “Yes! More! I know you can do better than that, Señora Roja! Fuck me! Fuck me like you’ve never fucked anyone before!”

“Just shut your cunt licking sewer and hold still, you fucking whore!” Serena demanded.

The enraged redhead continued pumping her twat into that of her gorgeous opponent. From behind, the view was rather enticing as well. Serena’s entire body flowed and flexed like liquid as she dominated her enemy. La Malvada’s blood was really starting to pump now. As much as she loved dominating her concubines, they were completely subservient to her and obeyed her without any hassle. She had not felt the thrill of a real fight in quite some time and that familiar feeling of adrenaline was oh so delicious. She wanted more. She began pumping herself against Serena as well despite her submissive position. As intense her tribbing was and as determined as Serena was to fuck her daughter’s kidnapper, the MILF could still fell Malvada’s beautiful, soft pussy grinding into hers from beneath her. Regardless, it was not nearly enough to dissuade her from what she was doing. Not even close.

“Trying to fight back, are you?” Serena asked through her heated panting. “It won’t do you any good, bitch!”

Malvada’s lecherous smile turned into an evil one as she reached up to fondle and play with Serena’s bouncing DD cup tits. She jiggled them around in different motions. Clockwise for Serena’s left breast and counterclockwise for the right. Serena happily reciprocated by reaching down and doing the same to La Malvada’s drool worthy H cups with her left arm still hooked around the raven’s leg. All this while Serena continued to trib her.

“Ugh!” Serena grunted.

“Feeling the heat, eh?” La Malvada teased. “I thought you said that you were gonna fuck me until I couldn’t walk for a month?”

“Shut the fuck up already!” Serena demanded.

As much as she hated to admit it, the raven was right. Serena was feeling a lot of heat from La Malvada’s counter tribbing. She looked down at her opponent and still couldn’t help but be amazed by her beauty. Her flawless, abnormally pale skin for a Mexican. Her gothic makeup. Her incredibly long hair that fanned out behind her, nearly touching the wall of the room. It resembled a pure, black midnight sky. This woman was just so enticing. No one could even attempt to resist her. Serena shook off her enthrallment with her rival and continued fucking her. She pulled her waist and ass back a long way before slamming back forward, smacking her cunt into La Malvada’s.

“Agh! Fuck!” La Malvada cursed.

Her face showed the same contortion that Serena was craving and the redhead smiled sadistically before repeating that move over and over again. She loved that look on her gorgeous, goth face and she wanted to keep seeing it. So she slammed away again and again.

“That’s it, baby! Scream for me!“ Serena mocked.

“Why don’t you try and make me?” Malvada dared.

Serena needed no further encouragement. She smashed her pussy against the raven’s over and over again. It proved to be very pleasurable for the redhead as well but that wasn’t going to stop her. With each slam, Serena felt her clit briefly push into and dominate La Malvada’s. It was beyond ecstatic. It was not long until Serena began to feel that all too familiar feeling bubbling up inside of her, so she decided to finish off this round once and for all. She dropped La Malvada’s leg and then dove on top of her, tit to tit. The raven’s eyes went wide as she felt her opponent’s tongue forcefully enter her moaning mouth. Serena’s tongue viciously wrestled its opponent and just 30 seconds later, neither nympho could hold it back any longer.

“Mmmmmmmm!!!!” They both screamed into each other’s mouths as they climaxed.

Their sealed pussies overflowed with their juices splashing together. Once both their orgasms subsided, Serena rolled off of the raven and laid next to her on the carpeted floor, both of them were panting like dogs. Serena’s own long, flowing crimson tresses fanned out behind her alongside Malvada’s black hair, although not as long.

“Now that’s what I’ve been missing for so long…” La Malvada said through her heavy breathing. “The thrill of a real sexfight…This is what I was expecting from the one and only Madam Red.”

“And this is what I was expecting from the one and only La Malvada.” Serena added. “You still think I’m just a warmup for Tammy?”

“Is that what you call mi amor? Cute.” La Malvada said.

“Mi amor?” Serena asked somewhat defensively.

“Yes.” La Malvada answered. “I’ve never even seen a picture of her face but somehow, I know that she will give me the challenge I’ve searched for for so long. For now though, this is good practice.”

“You smug bitch!” Serena cursed. “Like I told you, she and I fought ten times and she only ever beat me once!”

“That’s one of the many things to love about the game.” La Malvada said. “There are many things that cannot be explained. Three different women can all fight each other and the results could still be all over the place. Except for me, of course. I’ve been fighting since I was 18 and I’ve never once lost.”

“Really?” Serena asked in sarcastic doubt. Though, she had to admit she had a point about her statement about three different women. The unpredictability was a big part of what made the game so addictive.

“If you’re so confident, might I ask what your body count is?” Serena asked. “I can imagine that the one and only La Malvada has quite a resume.”

“Only if you tell me yours first.” La Malvada said.

“Fine.” Serena said. “I lost count of the exact number a long time ago but it’s definitely in the hundreds. Most likely pushing a thousand. You?”

La Malvada smiled evilly.

“I lost count myself too but my hypothesis is…Easily in the thousands.” La Malvada answered.

“Thousands…?“ Serena asked in amazement.

Somehow, she could feel that the raven was not bullshitting her.

“Possibly tens of thousands.” La Malvada added. “I wish I kept count, looking back.”

“Same…” Serena said, still processing those numbers. “Thousands…How old are you, exactly?“

“38.” La Malvada answered. “You?”

“…40…” Serena answered.

She was amazed that Malvada was that old. She appeared mature and alluring but only two years younger than her?

“You look half that.” La Malvada said. “I would have guessed you were Valerie’s sister.”

“I’ve heard that many times.” Serena said.

“Well…No use just laying here.” La Malvada said. “I can’t wait to add both you and your daughter to my list of conquests.”

Serena snapped out of it and her anger came back to her.

“If you want me, then how about you quit your jabbering and come try and take me?!” Serena dared.

“I thought you’d never ask.” La Malvada said lustfully.

At the exact same time, the two lust possessed cougars rolled into each other, which quickly descended into a catball, rolling all over the room, grunting and moaning as they struggled to get a hold of each other. After rolling around for a bit, they suddenly stopped when La Malvada felt her back hit something. They temporarily snapped out of it to take a look at what they rolled into and both felt their hearts race a bit more when they realized it was the king sized bed, which they had completely forgotten about. They then shot each other sly expressions before pulling apart and standing up, knowing what they both wanted. La Malvada was standing in front of the bed with her back turned towards it, so Serena pushed her, making her fall backwards onto the bed before Serena hopped on and mounted her again.

“You seem to enjoy getting tribbed by me, so I’ll do you a favor.” Serena teased.

“Almost as much as I enjoy counter tribbing you.” La Malvada shot back.

Serena gained a more serious expression before suddenly gaining a sly grin.

“Actually, come to think of it…” Serena said deviously. “Why not do something we haven’t done yet?”

“I’m listening.” La Malvada said.

“Stay right there.” Serena ordered.

The redhead then pulled herself off of her opponent and proceeded to turn herself around to where she was in the opposite position of the other nympho. La Malvada immediately saw where this was going and smiled ear to ear. Serena flipped her thick red hair back as it landed across her rival’s leg before setting her body down on top of La Malvada’s.

“Let’s eat each other, you goddamn slut.” Serena cursed.

“I’ve been waiting for this.” La Malvada said lustfully before licking her lips.

And with that, the two plunged their lips, mouths and especially their tongues straight into the lower lips of their respective enemy. They devoured each other absolutely ravenously with reckless abandon. The room was immediately filled with the sounds of slurping, licking, grunting and moaning as their 69 duel raged on and on and on. Malvada always loved doing this. It allowed both nymphos to give in fully to their primal instincts and raging desire. She loved the mindlessness of it. There was very little strategy or tactics involved. It was a war of pure sexual attrition and that’s what she loved the most about the game. Pinning her own ability to both dish and take against that of another nympho. She loved the taste of her opponent’s cunt, feeling her ass in her hands and her soft, sweaty red hair blanketing her leg. Serena was enjoying herself quite a bit too. She hadn’t had a battle this heated and vicious in years. She was used to disciplining her guards, training with Olivia and on rare occasions even getting to face two inmates that managed to defeat Olivia and get the honor of locking thighs with her. This however, was very different. There were genuine stakes this time around. Higher stakes than any other match she had ever been in. She couldn’t afford to not give her all.

“Mmmmmmm…” They both moaned into each other’s pussies.

Their fingers dug firmly into their rival’s thick, meaty ass cheeks as they feasted. Their lips wrapped around each other’s pulsating, pink pleasure buds. The addictive flavor flowing into their slutty mouths, the ridged taste buds of their opponent’s tongue sliding alongside their labias, their clits being sucked and licked like lollipops. It was all just so euphoric and intoxicating. Time faded away from both of them as their minds gave way to their libidos. Orgasm after orgasm after orgasm crashed into them multiple times. Their faces, mouths and hair became drenched with each other’s juices and the taste of their rival’s cunt perfeated their mouths. On and on this went. Serena expected La Malvada’s cunnilingus skills to be top notch but this was a whole other level. Serena felt as if her own pussy eating skills, which she has always been quite proud of, were being given a run for their money. After far more climaxes than either cougar could be bothered to count, they finally, silently and mutually decided to end this. Serena slid off of La Malvada and both began hyperventilating. Long, deep breaths. Serena’s long, sweat drenched red hair hung off the edge of the bed alongside the sheets and blankets.

“Okay…” Serena said through her panting. “You can eat pussy. I admit it. I expected that much from you at least but that really was something else.”

“You’re not so bad yourself.” La Malvada admitted. “I expected as much from Madam Red.”

The match had come to somewhat of a standstill. Neither nympho was exactly sure what to do next or how to progress. That was until Serena noticed an evil smile on La Malvada’s face.

“What’s that shit eating grin of yours for?“ Serena asked suspiciously.

“Just a little idea that just came to my mind.” La Malvada answered.

The raven then got up off of the bed and began walking towards the wall that was hiding Valerie’s cell. Serena’s heart skipped a beat as she realized what her rival had in mind. She put her hand on the fingerprint scanner and the wall lowered, revealing Valerie’s glass cell. La Malvada knocked on the glass ro wake the bound and gagged blonde back up, as they had been fighting for hours now. The poor girl displayed shock at being able to see and hear what was happening again.

“At first, I didn’t want distractions for you while I fucked your fire cunt inside out.” La Malvada explained. “But now that I think about it, you’ll fight much harder knowing that your little slut is watching and it will be all the more humiliating when you fall to my unbeatable pussy like all the rest.”

Serena grit her teeth and blared at her opponent with a mighty rage.

“You devious fucking cunt!” Serena cursed. “Fine! If you want to spice this match up, then I’ll fuck you into the ground once and for all!”

“That’s what I like to hear.” La Malvada said.

Valerie watched with equal parts suspense and excitement. This was easily the most terrifying yet thrilling thing she had ever experienced. She also found herself quite frustrated at not being able to help her mother teach this psychopath a lesson. Seren marched towards the goth until her DD cups once again crashed into La Malvada’s magnificent H cups. They both stared at each other. Serena was stone faced and serious while La Malvada just grinned arrogantly. Neither cougar showed much reaction to their nipples fencing each other and eventually digging deep into the opposing areolas. La Malvada licked her black lips and pushed her face forward to passionately kiss her rival. Serena responded appropriately and kissed back. Their tongues wrestled lustfully between their sealed mouths. Serena reached around the raven and with one hand buried her fingers into La Malvada’s thick Latina ass, letting them become absorbed by the meaty cheek. She buried the fingers of her other hand into La Malvada’s long, flowing and almost equally thick hair. The narco boss quickly reciprocated both moves. It was at that point that the two older nymphos began wrestling each other to the ground again, still not breaking their tongue sucking kiss. At one point, La Malvada had managed to get on top of their rolling and while still tonguing Serena’s mouth down, she opened her eyes and turned her gaze upwards towards her captive. Valerie got chills as she saw the raven’s sinister expression in her beautiful eyes. As if La Malvada was saying to her: “You’re both my bitches.” Serena managed to turn the tables and rolled La Malvada over to where the redhead was now on top. She broke the kiss with a pop of their lips and a trail of spit.

“For someone who claims to be the most powerful nympho on the face of the Earth…” Serena said through mild panting. “You sure are getting topped by me a lot.”

“Boast while you still can, Señora Roja.” La Malvada teased. “It won’t change the fact that neither of you will be walking out of here without chain leashes.”

Serena glared and began tribbing La Malvada once again, grinding her thick, pink lower lips against the opposing pair. Their nipples once again stabbed into each other and Serena sealed their mouths together again, tongues resuming their wrestling match. They began to drool down the sides of their mouths and into their respective bountiful chests. Their clits protruded out of their hoods and initiated their own battle of attrition. Ecstasy flowed through their flawless, nymphomaniacal bodies as they fucked. La Malvada, as expected, was tribbing back upwards into Serena. Valerie watched with absolute enthrallment at this hypnotic display. The two began rolling over each other again, fighting for the top position. This time around, it was La Malvada who came out on top. She broke the kiss and came upwards, flipping her long, rapunzel like midnight hair back, which took a full second to travel due to its insane length. She then turned herself around, still on top of Serena and sat her cunt on top of the redhead’s with her ass facing the direction of Serena. The prison warden immediately saw where this was headed. La Malvada began tribbing Serena in a backwards position, holding one of her smooth legs up to balance herself.

“Ugh!” Serena grunted. “Goddamn fucking bitch!”

“Complain all you want, blanquita. You know you love it.” La Malvada teased.

Serena winced her eyes and grit her teeth. The pleasure was as excruciating as it was overwhelming. However, as Serena felt La Malvada’s thick black locks run across her skin, she suddenly realized what she could do about her current predicament. She reached up, grabbed a tight handful of La Malvada’s hair and pulled hard.

“Agh!” La Malvada grunted.

“You said you liked the challenge that having hair this long gave you?” Serena asked mockingly. “Well, challenge accepted!”

“Do you think you’re the first puta I’ve put into this position that tried this?” La Malvada asked. “Keep struggling, babe. I love it.”

The raven resumed her brutal tribbing of the redhead. Serena could not believe the strength and endurance that this woman had after everything they had been doing to each other all night. Their 69 duel had to have gone on for at least two hours and they burst all over each other countless times and she STILL had so much fight left in her. Nevertheless, Serena still had no small amount of fight left in her as well and she would never give in with her daughter watching. As La Malvada liked to do to her, Serena counter tribbed back up into her while still yanking on her hair. The raven was impressed by her power in doing so. Serena could also see Valerie from where she was and it served as a reminder to her of what she was fighting for. La Malvada continued to grind into her and Serena would respond with her own upward grind until they were both tribbing each other at the exact same time in this uneven scissoring position. La Malvada absolutely hated to admit it but Serena was putting up quite a fight, even from her current submissive position. The flow of the duel tribbing combined with the ecstatic stinging of her scalp from the hair pulling was very effective.

Each hump was like a taser of pleasure being shot off in both of their pussies but Valerie could just barely tell, at least by their facial expressions, that La Malvada was actually the one feeling the heat just a bit more. In spite of having the dominant position, the raven found herself struggling a bit to get the redheaded MILF under control. The two just humped and humped and humped as their clits lightly penetrated the upper parts of their respective labia. Eventually, to her absolute surprise and amazement, La Malvada began to feel her next orgasm beginning to show itself. However, she could tell from Serena’s movements that the redhead was not feeling the same thing.

“Fuck!” La Malvada cursed as Serena tribbed her powerfully.

The raven could not remember the last time she was in such a position. Where she initiated a tribbing session and had the superior position but her opponent still fucked her to a climax before vice versa. She could not believe this, nor could she hold it back any longer.

“Agh! Ugh! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!” La Malvada screamed as she came.

Serena moaned as she felt her rival fill up her cunt with her fluids and it was at that exact moment that she realized what an opportunity this was. Suddenly, as La Malvada was distracted by her climax, Serena forced herself and her opponent up and pushed the goth cougar up towards the plexiglass wall of Valerie’s cell, pressing her face against it, startling Valerie into stepping back a bit.

“Ugh! Maldita perra!” La Malvada cursed in Spanish.

“Look at my daughter’s face as I fuck your kidnapping cunt inside out, bitch!” Serena mocked.

The blonde College girl looked at her abductor’s face as her mother bent her over and fucked her doggy style, still pressing her face against the glass and still yanking on her sweat matted dark hair. Serena pulled her full lower body back before slamming back forward into her from behind.

“Goddamn gringa whore! Agh!” La Malvada grunted.

Valerie was smiling behind her gag as she observed this satisfying sight. If her arms weren’t bound, she would absolutely have flipped La Malvada off as she was being fucked by her mother. La Malvada was as impressed as she was frustrated by Serena’s ingenuity and persistence. She hoped that Tamara would provide just as much, if not more of a challenge. However, La Malvada simply does not lose. Ever. To anyone. She would bear the brunt of this storm on her cunt and find a way to turn the tables. For now, she would just have to stick it out.

“Take a good, long look, dear.” Serena said to her daughter. “This is what we Johnsons do to people who dare to mess with our family!”

Being that this was happening immediately after her last orgasm, the raven was already starting to feel another one showing itself inside of her. Her current position was even more hopeless than her previous one, so she didn’t even bother wasting the effort.

“Fuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!!!” La Malvada screamed as she came yet again.

Once again, Serena was hit with the familiar feeling of La Malvada’s pussy gushing inside of her own and Serena was so caught up in her adrenaline and desire to punish her daughter’s captor that she didn’t even notice her own orgasm building up until she was just about ready to burst herself. She decided it was best to just let it go as holding it back now would come back to bite her at an inopportune moment. So, she continued humping the other cougar until she herself felt her internal dam burst.

“Ohhhhh!!!” The redhead cried out as she came inside of her opponent as well.

She finally released the raven’s hair and body, letting her fall into the carpeted floor, huffing and puffing. Serena herself was feeling a bit winded after all of that as well. She bent her front body over as she caught her breath, her long, flowing crimson hair falling forward with her and brushing against the floor. She wasn’t sure how much more of this she could handle. She had to end this as soon as possible and in a way that caused as little physical exertion as possible.

“More…” La Malvada moaned. “I want more! Come over here and fuck me more, Señore Roja! I did not come all the way to Estados Unidos just to see the sights!”

Serena looked over at the hyperventilating raven in amazement. Her libido seemed truly unstoppable. However, her body has limitations just like everyone else’s and Serena knew this. She got back up, flipping her sweaty hair behind her and feeling it smack into her naked back.

“Alright, “The Wicked”.” Serena said. “Let’s see how much more that legendary pussy of yours can handle.”

“More than yours could ever handle on the best day of your life.” La Malvada mocked.

Serena rolled her eyes and went over towards the raven on the ground before getting down on her hands and knees in front of La Malvada’s exposed cunt.

“Is that so?” Serena asked teasingly. “Well, let’s see it handle this!”

The redhead made her hand into a fist and jammed it straight up La Malvada’s ripe cunt.

“Ahhhhhhhh!!!” The raven screamed.

Even Valerie seemed taken aback by such a brutal move.

“That’s it, slut! Scream like the bitch in heat we all know that you are!” Serena mocked.

“Uhhhhhhh…” La Malvada moaned. “Is that the best you can do? You think I’ve never had a fist shoved up my pussy before?”

“Alright, you cocky bitch! You want more?! I’ll fucking give you more!” Serena proclaimed.

The redhead pulled her head forward slightly and began chewing on the raven’s hardened nipples, as well as licking and kissing. La Malvada bit down on her bottom lip as she wrapped Serena’s scarlet tresses around her hand and pulled hard.

“Ahhhhhh…” La Malvada moaned.

Serena looked back up into her face with an expression of pure hate and anger but also one of sadism. It was obvious that she enjoyed every second of what she was doing to her opponent. Serena viciously pulled her fist in and out of La Malvada’s twat, slowly and roughly so that she could feel every subtle movement. The raven’s made up face blushed bright red as she was punished. At times, the redhead would undo her fist just to flex her fingers deep inside, wanting them to explore every reachable inch of her prey. It was at that point that Serena used her thumb to press and push against La Malvada’s clit, showing it no mercy. La Malvada could not take anymore of this and allowed her orgasm to consume her.

“Ohhhhhhhh…” She moaned lustfully as she came all over Serena’s hand.

Serena saw the raven’s eyes very nearly roll into the back of her head but she knew how insatiable her opponent was and was not taking any chances. The redhead dove her mouth on top of the goth cougar’s twat and began feasting on her ravenously.

“Agh! Fuck!” La Malvada cursed. “That’s it, chica! Let your primal instincts as a nymphomaniac take over! Don’t stop fucking me for anything! Anything!”

Serena’s tongue explored her enemy’s pussy to the absolute maximum capacity. She felt La Malvada’s inner walls constrict around her tongue as she did so. When she wasn’t tonguing, she was licking, kissing, nibbling, drooling, spitting and doing just about every possible thing that a human mouth could do to a pussy. Valerie watched in amazement at her mother’s skills. Serena was her idol and this was showing exactly why. La Malvada’s face was contorted with pure, overwhelming pleasure as she was subjected to this onslaught of cunnilingus. Once again, this happening immediately after one orgasm meant that another one was well on its way. Just like last time, La Malvada decided to just enjoy the ride and let Serena believe she had her right where she wanted her…for now. As Serena focused her lips and tongue on the raven’s clit, La Malvada could not hold it back any longer.

“Ohhhhhhhh!!!” La Malvada cried out as she splattered her womanly juices all over Serena’s face and hair.

Serena got up as her enemy’s orgasm subsided. To her shock and amazement, La Malvada STILL looked like she was ready for more.

“Come on…” La Malvada said. “Tell me you have more in you! I haven’t had this much fun in years! I want more! More! MORE!!!”

“What the fuck are you…?” Serena asked in pure bafflement.

“The greatest nympho on the face of the Earth.” La Malvada answered with absolute, seemingly unbreakable confidence.

Serena seemed genuinely taken aback. There wasn’t much else she could do but keep fighting.

“Why so silent?” La Malvada asked teasingly. “Has the great Madam Red finally realized who the superior woman is?”

Before Serena could answer, La Malvada got up and pushed her down into the carpeted floor, making her spread her legs and reveal her red, ripe cunt.

“Now let me show you how a real woman eats pussy!” The raven proclaimed.

La Malvada dove into Serena’s twat, just as Serena had done to just moments ago.

“Agghhhhh!!” Serena groaned.

Back during their 69 duel, she had her own pussy eating to focus on but now that she didn’t, Serena truly realized just how incredible La Malvada’s oral skills were. She felt every inch and texture of her lovely tongue caressing her hot cunt. It was out of this world. She reached down and pulled hard on her opponent’s thick, black hair but it did nothing to help her in the slightest. La Malvada would dip her tongue inside of her deeply before pulling it out and repeating this over and over again, effectively fucking Serena with her tongue as if it were a sextoy. The texture of La Malvada’s tongue was just rough enough to give her opponent indescribable pleasure but not to the point where it could ever be too rough and cause pain or damage. The perfect middle ground. If there was any biological sigh that La Malvada was born to become what she was, that was it. Serena already began to feel the familiar volts signaling her next orgasm and soon could not hold it back anymore.

“Fuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkk!!!!” Serena cried out as she came, bursting her juices all over La Malvada’s gorgeous face and hair.

Once again, the sheer power of the orgasm was overwhelming. The redhead felt as if she were just hit by a truck. Even after all the pleasure she dished out on the raven without her own pussy being touched once. Was this opponent really so out of her league?…No! She can’t get cold feet now! Madam Red does not back down from any opponent, especially with so much at stake. She struggled to get up but her body felt as heavy as a brick house. La Malvada smiled mockingly at her struggling before she began to grope and play with her own H cup breasts.

“You know, Señore Roja, La Malvada’s chichis are nearly as famous as La Malvada herself.” The raven said, narcissistically referring to herself in third person. “I’m sure you can already see why but perhaps your gringa cunt would like a full on demonstration?”

Serena was so winded, she could barely even speak. She was just panting heavily.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” La Malvada said.

The goth cougar forced the redhead back down and pried her legs open again before bringing her colossal assets towards them and initiating a brutal paizuri.

“Aghhhh!!” Serena groaned.

“I love it when you scream for me.” La Malvada teased.

She continued with her tittyfucking. Valerie watched in helplessness as her mother was dominated. None of her poor pussy was visible past the raven’s gigantic breasts. Valerie blamed herself for allowing this to happen as all it took was an offer of a sexright from this stunning creature to get the horny young blonde to go along with her. Now she may have doomed both herself and the only family she had to a life of sexual slavery to this devil with the face and body of an angel. She wanted more than anything to break through the plexiglass door and help Serena make this bitch pay…but she couldn’t.

“Ugh! Fuck!” Serena cursed.

La Malvada licked her lips as she felt her brown nipples explore and slide against her opponent’s inner workings. It was then that she deliberately brought her nipples up towards Serena’s vibrating little clit and used her hands to work her own tits to where her nipples were both stabbing into the pulsating, pink pleasure bud.

“Ohhhhhhhhh!!!” Serena screamed.

“That’s it, feel my superior chichis fucking you into submission!” La Malvada taunted.

“Goddamn fucking narco cunt! Uhhhh….” Serena moaned.

The powerless redhead could not hold her next climax back for much longer. She accepted her fate.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” Serena cried out as she came again, squirting all over her opponent’s H cups as she did.

She once again fell back huffing and puffing. Her body was begging her to give in and rest but she refused. She simply would not go down.

“You’re still conscious, are you?” La Malvada asked. “I admit, your perseverance is impressive. I can see why you defeated mi amor so many times and you’ve given me the best challenge I’ve had in years…but all good things must come to an end.”

La Malvada stood back up only to get back down and align her pussy with Serena’s for a final scissoring session. Serena saw what was coming but could do nothing to stop it.

“Ssssss!!!” She bit her lip and hissed loudly as La Malvada tribbed her.

The raven pumped into her again and again, making her groan and cry as her twat was dominated. She struggled to open her eyes to see her daughter looking at her with sadness and concern once again. She felt true defeat wash over her as she realized that there was no longer any winning this. She had lost everything. Her ego, her status, her prison and now her and her own daughter and best friend’s futures to this evil demoness. As she felt one last orgasm approaching her, she wished she could have found the strength to yell out and beg her little girl for forgiveness for not being strong enough to save her.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh…..” She moaned out loud as her climax washed over her and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she hit the floor, unconscious. Valerie looked away in dejection.

La Malvada, possessed by her maniacal libido, continued to hump her for another five minutes until she herself came.

“Ahhhhhhh, that’s it!” La Malvada moaned as she came inside of her knocked out rival.

The raven got up and caught her breath, looking down at Serena.

“That was a lot of fun.” La Malvada said. “I look forward to breaking you…BOTH OF YOU in as my new pets.”

She then turned around and walked towards Valerie’s cell, using the scanner to open it. She approached the poor blonde and ungagged her and untied her. She was completely naked underneath it all.

“Your madre fought well…but we all knew how this would end, chica. No one has ever beaten me in my 20 years of sexfighting.”

Valerie glared defiantly and spat on La Malvada’s face, landing right next to her lip. La Malvada simply scoffed and licked it off of her face lustfully. Before she gained an angry expression and smacked Valerie right on her pretty face.

“Know your place, concubine!” La Malvada ordered. “You’ll only spit on me when I tell you to! And where!”

“Go fuck yourself!” Valerie cursed, finally breaking her silence. “Aunt Tammy will find you and make you pay!”

“Aunt Tammy?” La Malvada asked. “How cute. Well, if you’re still so confident about that even after what you’ve just witnessed, then I look forward to it even more. She will become my prized possession after I fuck her into submission too!”

She then grabbed the blonde and tackled her into the cell ground. While on top of her, she began tribbing Valerie ruthlessly.

“Aggghhhhhh!!!” Valerie cried out.

Even after that incredible fight, La Malvada still had so much energy and libido to spare and poor Valerie was having it all unleashed on her pussy.

“Fucking crazy bitch! Uggghhh!!!” Valerie groaned. “I won’t submit to you! Neither will my mom! Ever!”

“Good! I love breaking smug little putas like you and her the most!” La Malvada said through her grunting and groaning. “I’ll fuck you both nonstop until my body is as orecious to you two as food and water! You will live to pleasure and be pleasured by me! Nothing else!”

Already Valerie felt her orgasm building up and it crashed into her.

“No! Fuck! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” She cried out as she came and boy, did she cum.

The orgasm was so powerful, it knocked her out already and her body went limp.

“I knew you’d be a pushover, rubia.” La Malvada said. “But I can make you better once I break you in…”

She peeled herself off of the unconscious College girl. As she looked around, she noticed that they never took the fight to the hot tub. Oh, well. She can save that for Tamara.

‘Mi amor…’. La Malvada thought to herself. ‘I know you’ll give me the thrill and challenge I seek…I will have you if I have to hunt you down to the ends of the Earth and then I’ll fuck your smug cunt for days if I have to!’

She walked over to Serena’s clothes, which contained her house keys and she knew that Serena kept the keys to her office at home. She walked over to the nightstand next to her bed and called her subordinate to confirm her victory.

“El Jeffe?” Brooke asked.

“Madam Red is done. St. Lilith’s is now under new management.” La Malvada confirmed.

“As expected from you.” Brooke said.

“What about Trina?” La Malvada asked.

“She’s in position.” Brooke confirmed. “The guards won’t be a problem for you.”

“She was a great fight, Cazadora.” La Malvada said. “But I still want Tamara. She went to Mexico to look for me, right? Maybe once we free the inmates, we can send some of them to send her a message.”

“I already found out what hotel she’s staying at.” Brooke said.

“Good…And Brooke?” La Malvada asked.

“Yes?” Brooke asked.

“As good as the fight was, I’m still horny.” La Malvada said. “Let’s meet up before we hit the prison. You know what to do. I’ll just throw these two in the cell for now.”

“Of course, señora. Anything for you.” Brooke said sweetly.

“I look forward to it.” La Malvada said.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: Coup D’etat: Part 2

Really enjoyed this! Looking forward to seeing how Sabrina fits into everything! Great work!
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Really enjoyed this! Looking forward to seeing how Sabrina fits into everything! Great work!
    You’ll be finding out VERY soon.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Hot chapter !!
    Nice move to show that La Malvada can also lose some sexfight rounds. It is more realistic and increases the interest who of the two women will cum first next round.