Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Enemy of My Enemy: Part 1

The gang was all settled into their new, albeit temporary accommodations. As luxurious as they were, they all knew that this was no vacation like last time. Having to flee their home was as frustrating as it was humiliating and enraging. Sabrina found some joy in that, given that they had taken the penthouse from her in the first place. Vanessa was locked in her room trying to come up with a plan to turn the tables. It was pretty clear to others and for obvious reasons that Vanessa wished to be left alone for now. St. Lilith’s and the penthouse were compromised and it was only a matter of time until Las Brujas tracked them down to this vacation home as well. On top of all of that, they still could not reach Tamara. Her phone wouldn’t even ring. Something wasn’t right. To say that Vanessa was stressed out would be a monumental understatement. She was worried about Tamara, Madam Red, Olivia, the prison guards that weren’t two-faced, pink haired cunts and she was especially worried about her squad and how she was supposed to pull everything together for all of them. She was also wary of Sabrina and her true intentions but she had Jasmine to keep an eye on her.

Holly was doing what she always did in times of stress or sorrow. She cooked. It helped give her something else to focus on while also helping feed herself and the others at the same time. No matter what she did though, she could not shake the concern she had for Vanessa. She had just found out that the worst day of her life was all a sick joke and that the women she respected more than anyone in the world and the women she blamed for that terrible day were in fact, one and the same. What could Holly possibly do to alleviate all the grief and anxiety that Vanessa was feeling right now? Nothing. Vanessa had always been there for Holly even back when the blonde was a lazy, spoiled brat that wanted nothing to do with her and Holly couldn’t think of any way to return the favor. She felt like she could punch a hole in the wall right now but she tried her best to focus on her cooking. Chocolate mousse to be specific. Despite the blonde’s stunning figure, she had a strong sweet tooth and was making lots of it. Mostly in cake form. It wasn’t ready yet and she honestly dreaded when it would be ready as it would leave her without a distraction. Suddenly, Holly sensed someone else’s presence in the room. She turned around and saw Sabrina standing there, just staring at her. Her mood immediately soured. The alliance with their first official bust, however beneficial, necessary and temporary it may be, was a barely tolerated event. If Holly was this irritated by it, she could only imagine what Jasmine was feeling.

“What the fuck do you want?” Holly asked in a cold, deadpan voice.

“What, am I not allowed to just stand here?” Sabrina asked.

“You should be grateful we’re even allowing you to breathe after everything you’ve done.” Holly shot back.

“Geez, when did you get so uppity, princess?” Sabrina asked mockingly.

“Shut up and get lost!” Holly demanded. She hated when anyone other than Vanessa called her that.

“What’s so damn important anyway?” Sabrina asked.

“I’m cooking and I can’t be disturbed. Now fuck off!“ Holly ordered.

“So sorry to interrupt your work, Chef Ramsay.” Sabrina said sarcastically. “I just have nothing to do.”

“Go swim in the pool or something.” Holly said.

“Actually, I had a better idea.” Sabrina said with a more sensual voice. “If I have to rely on you bimbos, I need to get a very…direct sense of how skilled you are.”

“You sure you’re not too afraid to fight without your syringe to save you this time?“ Holly asked mockingly, referring back to their encounter in the tunnels from way back.

“If I can go toe to toe with Jasmine, you’ll barely be a nuisance.” Sabrina argued.

“Well, I’m busy right now.” Holly said. “Go play with Jazz or something. She’s always up to teach you a lesson.”

“I said I need to have a sense of all of your skills.” Sabrina said. “I already know her more than anyone else here. Even her Husband.”

“Can’t you just wait until I’m done?“ Holly asked.

“Oh, I see.” Sabrina said. “Wanting to delay the inevitable, huh? Can’t say I blame you, blondie.”

At that point, Holly slammed her hands on the counter, took in a deep breath and exhaled loudly.

“Alright…” Holly said in a serious tone. “I have about 20 minutes left for the mousse in the oven.”(I had to Google chocolate mousse recipes for that, so I hope you’re grateful).

“That’s more than long enough for me to wipe the floor with you.” Sabrina mocked. “And don’t worry, I’ll take it out of the oven for you after you pass out.”

“No wonder Jazz can never resist putting you in your place.” Holly said. “But fine, you wanna fuck, bitch? Let’s fuck!”

They both began to strip down, Holly starting by removing her cooking apron before they were both in their birthday suits. The sight of each other naked immediately excited them and got their blood flowing. Nipples became visibly hardened and they both felt themselves getting wet. In truth, Holly had been itching for a rematch with Sabrina ever since the redhead held her down and drugged her into unconsciousness in the tunnels so long ago. She wasn’t sure if she was ready but she was absolutely going to give her soon to be opponent everything she had. Sabrina, while primarily hating Jasmine and to a lesser extent Vanessa, also despised each and every member of Task Force 732 individually. Even Christina, whom she had just met and had nothing to do with putting Sabrina away. She still lived in a penthouse that was stolen from her and something about the Latina just aggravated her. However, Holly was the target for now. The two nymphos slowly but nail bitingly approached one another in the kitchen until their nipples just barely came into direct contact, giving them chills. They pushed further into each other as their sharpened milk buds slid over each other and soon stabbed into the opposing areolas.

“Mmmm…” They both lightly moaned.

Holly took it one step further by wrapping her arms fully around Sabrina’s back and pulling her rival in for a bearhug, pushing their nipples together even harder.

“Ugh!“ Sabrina grunted.

“Can’t stand the heat?” Holly asked mockingly.

“You wish. I haven’t even gotten started yet.” Sabrina shot back.

They grit their teeth and winced their eyes as Sabrina reciprocated the bearhug. The ginger escalated it further by taking one of her hands and burying it in Holly’s thick, blonde hair before pulling nice and hard.

“Agh!” Holly grunted. “You fucking bitch!”

Holly did the same to Sabrina, yanking on her fiery orange locks but she barely even reacted. At this point, Holly knew she had to step this up. She had only seen one of Sabrina’s fights with Jasmine but it was one of the most vicious, primal, arousing and even kind of terrifying things she had ever witnessed. She couldn’t even imagine what else the two bitter rivals had done to each other in their many other battles. She had to remember who she was dealing with.

“Enough of this slow foreplay!“ Holly declared. “You and I both know you can do way better than this, fire crotch! Why don’t you cut the crap and fuck me like you would Jazz?!”

Sabrina scoffed, impressed with the blonde’s show of bravery and determination.

“Alright, slut. You want my best, you’ll fucking get it.” Sabrina said sinisterly.

Immediately upon finishing that sentence, Holly shoved her face into Sabrina’s and slipped her tongue into the redhead’s mouth, completely catching her off guard and utterly dominating her tongue while staring her dead in the face. Sabrina was surprised but quickly got back into the groove as she wrestled Holly’s tongue back. She used her other hand to squeeze and even slightly twist her opponent’s thick, meaty ass cheek. Holly quickly did the same, digging her fingers deep into the powerful muscle of Sabrina’s rear end. They swallowed back each other’s sweet spit as they kissed viciously. Holly then proceeded to drag them both down into the thankfully roomy kitchen floor. They slowly descended downwards, first onto their knees before breaking the kiss, breathing heavily, nose to nose as they blew hot breath into each other’s mouths.

“You can do better than this.” Holly mocked.

“Pot, meet kettle.” Sabrina shot back. “Give me everything you’ve got, bitch.”

“Ask and you shall receive, cunt.” Holly shot back.

They both brought their outer thighs in between each other’s legs and began grinding away.

“Ugh!” Holly groaned.

“Now who can’t stand the heat?” Sabrina asked mockingly.

Holly responded by pulling her own leg upwards and grinding it deeper into Sabrina’s pussy.

“Ohh!!” Sabrina cried out in surprise.

“Looks like it’s still you.” Holly shot back.

“Alright, you beach, blonde, bimbo bitch!” Sabrina cursed. “Enough of this! You said you wanted me at my best! Then let’s go! Cunt to cunt! Right fucking here, right fucking now!”

Holly grinned in anticipation before it vanished from her face. Sabrina looked confused.

“Just a moment.” Holly said before pulling away and leaving Sabrina on the floor.

The ginger was annoyed and disappointed. She hated interruptions. It was like she was just ripped out of the matrix. She wondered what the fuck could be so important before she saw Holly going towards the oven and putting her mitts on.

“Mousse is ready.” Holly said.

She bent down to open the oven, shoving her shapely ass towards Sabrina, who gave it a good, hard smack as the distinctive, powerful spanking sound echoed throughout the kitchen.

“Ow!” Holly yelped. “You impatient cunt!”

“My cunt is impatient, alright!” Sabrina said. “Hurry the fuck up!”

Holly rolled her eyes before putting the mousse down on the table. After removing her oven mitts, she slid her finger through the sweet substance and then into her mouth.

“Mmm…” Holly moaned from the great taste. It was perfect.

“Now I have something to look forward to after I whip your bitch pussy into shape.” Holly bragged.

“Now where were we?” Holly asked teasingly. “Oh, that’s right.”

She then suddenly wrestled Sabrina back into the floor before pinning her, holding one leg on her shoulder with the redhead’s foot behind her neck while sitting on her opponent’s other leg. Sabrina was baffled that Holly managed to get the upper hand on her.

“I think it’s time someone besides Jasmine teach you a lesson!” Holly declared. “I let you, who almost destroyed our squad into my family’s home and you repay my kindness by interrupting my cooking and being a brat when I take thirty seconds of your precious time to keep my mousse from burning?!”

“We’ll just consider it even for your family stealing my hotel!” Sabrina shot back.

“You’d still have that hotel if you weren’t a criminal piece of shit!” Holly argued. “But you can still repay me by holding still and letting me fuck your tiny brains out!”

Before Sabrina could come up with another smart remark, Holly began flexing her entire body, therefore tribbing her pussy into the ginger’s.

“Ohhhh!!” Sabrina moaned.

“You wanted to go pussy to pussy with me!” Holly reminded her opponent as she winced one eye close from the physical strain. “Hope you enjoy it, whore!”

“Goddamn you!” Sabrina cursed.

Her long, orange hair fanned out on the kitchen floor behind her as she was dominated by the blonde. Their lower lips quickly became nice, wet and sticky, which therefore led to them fusing together into one, making the trib complete. Holly was rather pleased with herself. She wished Jasmine could see this but then realized that it would most likely make the raven jealous and wish she was the one doing this to her nemesis. Their clits immediately became nice and hard in response to all of this tribbing as they clashed against each other inside of their conjoined labias. Sabrina may have had the more submissive position of the two but she would not just lie back and allow herself to be fucked. She flexed upwards into Holly and was doing a pretty good job of fighting back, the blonde had to admit.

“Agh!” Holly groaned.

“Come on, bitch! Is that all you got?!” Sabrina mocked. “I get fucked harder by the guards at St. Lilith’s! Come on! Fuck me if you actually think you can!”

“God, shut your cunt-eating mouth, slut!” Holly demanded.

She then calmed down, realizing that her opponent was just trying to psyche her out and make her lose focus. She would not fall for such psychological tactics. She pulled herself and Sabrina’s leg upwards and began tribbing harder and faster but also more consistently and focused. Sabrina was starting to feel the pressure now. Their bout in the tunnels did not last long but from what Sabrina remembered, Holly has improved massively since then. Holly herself could see how surprised and even somewhat impressed Sabrina was. She wanted to see that distinctive look of pure contortion from pleasure on her face for so long. A face that Jasmine no doubt had burned into her memory.

“You goddamn fucking blonde bitch! Agh!” Sabrina cursed.

“Keep crying about it, you pathetic little hasbeen!” Holly mocked as she continued tribbing Sabrina.

The frustrated ginger could not believe, let alone accept it but she was beginning to feel the signs of her first orgasm building up. No! She would not be the one to cum first! She could tolerate that if this was a fight against Jasmine or maybe even Vanessa but not Holly! She did her absolute best to fight back but all it really seemed to do was add to her pleasure even more. She then tried to slip out of Holly’s grip so she could then find a way to turn the tables but the blonde would not let her go.

“Nice try!” Holly mocked. “You’re not going anywhere, slut! You’re cumming! Accept it and take it like a woman!”

“Ugh! No! You fucking cunt! Agh!” Sabrina grunted.

Sabrina resisted it with everything she had but Holly was simply too much for her to push back right now. She felt her pleasure building higher and higher and higher until finally she could not handle it anymore.

“Nooooooo!!!” Sabrina cried out melodramatically as she came.

Holly moaned out lightly as she felt her pussy get filled up with the redhead’s juices. Once the orgasm finally subsided, she released Sabrina’s leg and peeled her pussy off of Sabrina’s, making them both wince. Holly wasn’t sure which one of them was more amazed that she had drawn first blood. Both were left huffing and puffing from the strain of what they had just done to each other but more so from what Holly had done to Sabrina. The redhead was as baffled as she was infuriated with herself for allowing this to happen but Holly was not done with her just yet.

“Aw, is the little slut’s pussy all sore?” Holly asked mockingly as she went down to a crawl. “Maybe you’d like me to kiss it and make it better?”

“Don’t you dare you goddamn whoooooorrrrreeeeeee!!!!!” Sabrina screeched out as Holly immediately began going down on her.

She reached her hands underneath her opponent to cup the ginger’s thick ass cheeks, therefore lifting her up to make her cunnilingus assault a bit easier. Sabrina used her remaining strength to wrap her legs around Holly’s head in a cross to pull her face further into her cunt, showing defiance and daring Holly to do her worst. Holly’s tongue slithered all along Sabrina’s ripe, red labia like a little pink snake. She had to admit that her rival tasted pretty good. As she continued her feast, she would deliberately dip her tongue in and out of Sabrina’s folds like a dildo or a strapon, allowing her taste buds to be tidal waved with the other nympho’s tangy juices.

“Ahhhh!!” Sabrina groaned. “You goddamn animal!”

She would lift her face up and down so that her tongue moved with her and then left and right. Sabrina reached down to grab a tight fist full of Holly’s blonde tresses, wrapped even more hair all around her fist and yanked hard.

“Mmm!!” Holly grunted into Sabrina’s twat.

The sharp pain in her scalp only motivated her to eat Sabrina out even more brutally. Holly deliberately gathered up a large amount of saliva onto her tongue, adding even further to the licking and occasionally spitting onto and into Sabrina’s lower lips. Sabrina could not deny that Holly was an absolutely phenomenal pussy eater but it would take more than that to bring her down. She is the only criminal that 732 has ever faced that actually managed to defeat Jasmine a single time. Holly would not underestimate her for a moment. She then noticed Sabrina’s protruding, pulsating, pink pleasure bud and decided to focus the brunt of her oral assault on the helpless organ.

“Fuck!” Sabrina cursed as Holly wrapped her lips around her clit and began sucking on it like a piece of candy. “That’s right, slut! Eat my fucking clit, princess!”

Holly glared up angrily at Sabrina, expressing her annoyance at being called that when she already made it clear that she didn’t want to. She responded by knifing her four fingers straight up Sabrina’s lower pussy.

“Ohhh!!” Sabrina yelped.

Given that this was happening so soon after her last climax, Sabrina soon felt yet another one rearing its ugly yet also beautiful head. To be two orgasms behind her opponent was beyond humiliating but it would also make it all the more glorious for her when she inevitably turned the tables. For now, she accepted what was about to happen.

“Uggghhhhhhh!!!!” Sabrina groaned loudly as she came, giving Holly a nice facial as well as drenching her hair a bit.

As Sabrina’s second orgasm of the night subsided, she got up again and licked her lips clean.

“You know, I’m starting to wonder why Jasmine is so fixated on you.” Holly said. “You’re pretty fucking pathetic. I bet this same thing would’ve happened back at the tunnels if you didn’t drug me like the spineless little cum dumpster that you are.”

“Spineless, am I?” Sabrina asked as she regained her energy and got up.

“That’s right. What are you gonna do about it?“ Holly asked daringly.

Sabrina realized that she had underestimated her enemy while that same enemy was clearly not underestimating her. It was a mistake she would not repeat. Not with Holly or anyone else.

“What am I gonna do about it?” Sabrina asked rhetorically. “This!”

She launched herself at the blonde before tackling her and wrestling her back to the ground again. They scuffled a little before Sabrina managed to get the upper hand for once. She rested both of Holly’s legs on her shoulders, leaving her cunt wide open in a position that was similar to but not identical to the position that Holly had over Sabrina not too long ago. Holly shot Sabrina a confident look that basically dared her to do her worst and Sabrina was more than happy to oblige. She pulled her entire lower body, pelvis and especially ass back, winding herself like a human slingshot before undoing it and slamming back forward with pure power, all unleashed on Holly’s defenseless pussy.

“Ahhhhh!!!” Holly moaned out loud.

“Keep it coming, candy clit!“ Holly mocked. “I can take it all day!”

“I hope so because I want to fuck you all day!” Sabrina shot back.

She repeated this strategy over and over and over again, turning her own crotch into a fleshy wrecking ball to be incessantly smashed into Holly time and time again. Her own G cups flapped all around like crazy along with her flame colored hair, joining Holly’s tits and hair bouncing around in response to all the slamming. Despite her tough talk, Holly was really feeling the heat. Her face blushed as red as tomato, she was wincing her eyes closed hard and biting down on her bottom lip through grit teeth. Sabrina used her forearms to secure Holly’s legs while simultaneously reaching down to sink her lecherous fingers deep into Holly’s jiggling breasts. She pinched both nipples between her index and middle fingers as well. She wanted maximum punishment on the blonde bitch from all that humiliation. If you haven’t figured it out by now, Sabrina isn’t exactly the most forgiving person in the world.

“Stop acting tough!” Sabrina demanded. “I wanna hear you scream like the bitch in heat that you are!”

Holly could not believe how fast Sabrina had recovered and how brutally she was able to counterattack. She knew that Sabrina had underestimated her and now it seemed she made the same mistake herself. She was pinned up against the bottom of the counter by the other nympho, who continued grinding away at her and doing a damn good job at that.

“Ugh!“ Holly grunted. Music to Sabrina’s ears.

Despite not having her pussy touched once during her cunnilingus of Sabrina, giving her a pretty decent amount of recovery time, Holly was already beginning to feel the familiar volts signaling her orgasm, the first orgasm she would have of this entire right, coming along. She panicked at realizing this and did her best to trib Sabrina back but being pushed into the counter made it difficult to get enough room to actually have any effect in her grinding. Sabrina likely did that on purpose for that exact reason, the brilliant bitch. Holly felt her clit getting pinned by the redhead’s clit and at that point, she simply could not hold it back any longer.

“Agggghhhhh!!!!” Holly screamed as she climaxed.

Sabrina smiled with satisfaction and euphoric revenge as she felt Holly fill up her insides with her cum.

“You…fucking…bitch…” Holly said through her gasping for air.

Sabrina just chuckled condescendingly at the role reversal going on but just like Holly last time, she was not done yet. Not by a longshot. She got down on her elbows and knees before crawling towards the hyperventilating blonde and prying her legs open.

“You like eating my pussy, do you?” Sabrina asked rhetorically. “Let’s see how you like being on the receiving end!”

“You little fucking sllluuuuuuutttttt!!!” Holly screeched as Sabrina began devouring her.

The evil ginger’s tongue mercilessly explored the deepest crevices of Holly’s red, ripe cunt. Just like Holly did with her, Sabrina used a great deal of saliva with her licking to add to the pleasure.

“Fuck!“ Holly cursed.

She then reached down and in a repeat of what Sabrina had done to her, grabbed a tightly held fist into Sabrina’s fiery locks, wrapped even more of it entirely around her fist and pulled nice and hard. Sabrina would have scoffed if her mouth wasn’t busy doing other things at the moment.

‘You think I’m not used to getting my hair pulled that hard, skank?’ She thought to herself.

Sabrina continued feasting on Holly’s tasty twat. Holly was overwhelmed, feeling the textures of Sabrina’s taste buds rub up against her labia but the worst was yet to come as Sabrina noticed how full, engorged and nice and hard and lickable Holly’s clit now was. The ginger slowly dragged her tongue from the bottom of Holly’s pussy up towards the top and wrapped the pulsating, pink pleasure bud around her lips, sucking on it like a lollipop.

“Agh!” Holly groaned.

Sabrina deliberately drooled into the clit, allowing it to pool down Holly’s lower lips, adding even more to the pleasure. Sabrina was wise enough to strike exactly when the iron was hot. Not too soon after Holly’s last orgasm to the point where she was still a bit numb but not too late to where she had recovered from it. The mark of a truly experienced nympho. Holly was overwhelmed and simply could not handle it anymore.

“Fuuuuucccckkkkk!!!” Holly cursed loudly as she came yet again, splattering all over Sabrina’s face and hair.

The redhead smiled and licked her face clean as the blonde was left beside herself panting like a dog.

“Now we’re even.” Sabrina said.

Holly was frustrated and felt drained but she was still in the fight. Sabrina was also right. They were now even, so it was still anyone’s game and if Holly could catch Sabrina off guard before, who’s to say she can’t do it again? After catching her breath and picking herself back up, she just stared at her opponent in deep focus while Sabrina just stared back in pure confidence. Whatever Holly would try and pull next would be a gamble. If she did it wrong or allowed Sabrina to turn the tables again, the fight would be as good as lost but it was also the only real chance she had.

“If you’re just gonna stand there, you may as well admit defeat and just let me have my way with you.” Sabrina mocked.

“Not if you were the last woman on Earth!” Holly shot back.

“Snotty little bitch!” Sabrina cursed.

She successfully managed to provoke Sabrina and the two charged into each other, breasts mushrooming together before they once again tried to pin each other to the kitchen floor. Both were pretty tired but Sabrina managed to once again get the upper hand and pinned Holly to the floor in a very unorthodox position. Holly’s lower body was pointed upwards with Sabrina’s pussy locked onto her own in a somewhat standing scissor position. Holly struggled to slip away and launch her counterattack but Sabrina was pushing far too much weight on her and she closed her legs around Holly’s body, giving her even less room to maneuver.

“You’re not going anywhere, blondie!“ Sabrina proclaimed confidently. “Just lie back and take it!”

“Why don’t you try and make me?!” Holly dared defiantly.

“With pleasure!” Sabrina responded.

Sabrina began tribbing away at her prey, grinding back and forth, labia scraping across labia viciously.

“Agh! Shit!” Holly cursed.

“That’s it.” Sabrina said. “Just let it happen.”

Holly writhed and jerked around in frustrating yet intoxicating pleasure. She could feel that if she allowed this to progress, it would be the end, so she no longer cared about how stupid or pathetic she looked when trying to slip out of this humiliating position. Sabrina however, was not giving her any ground. She was like a lioness with her teeth sunk into her prey’s flesh. She would not let go for anything. Holly wasn’t even capable of tribbing back due to the position making it impossible for her to gather enough momentum for it. Trying it would just be a pointless waste of energy and make Sabrina’s job that much easier. The evil ginger hopped herself up and down in order to slam her cunt back down onto Holly’s.

“Ahhhh!!” Holly groaned. “Why don’t you just let me go so we can scissor on even ground like real women?!”

“You’re only saying that cause you’re losing!” Sabrina argued. “And you didn’t hear me trying to pull that shit when you had me into a corner, did you?”

Trying to provoke her pride when she had her prey in her jaws was a wasted effort. Sabrina played the game for keeps and would never let a chance for definitive victory slip away willingly. The two raging nymphos felt their pussies continuing to try to swallow each other as Sabrina shifted her position just enough so that their clits would join in the clash but not enough to give Holly any chance to escape.

“Aggghhhh!!” They both shrieked as their pleasure buds clashed together.

Eventually, Holly was starting to feel the devastating signs of her oncoming orgasm. She went into a panic, desperately trying to do anything she thought would even somewhat delay it or allow her to get away but Sabrina wasn’t budging in the slightest. She just tribbed and tribbed and tribbed until finally the inevitable came to pass.

“Noooooo!!!” Holly cried out dramatically as she climaxed, shooting her load upwards into Sabrina’s dominant cunt before finally passing out in defeat.

Sabrina released the blonde as she fell to the kitchen floor. The ginger smiled in victory as she caught her breath and turned her head in the direction of the chocolate mousse cake that Holly was fretting over so much. Sabrina then walked over towards the cake and like Holly had done before her, ran her finger in a line through the frosting and licked it off. Like Holly said, it tasted pretty good.

“Well, at least you’re good for something…Princess.” Sabrina said condescendingly.

In spite of her smugness, Sabrina was impressed by how much of a challenge Holly was. She always had her pegged for being the weakest of the squad and despite how exhilarating that fight was, she still believed that to be the case. It only made her look forward to testing out the skills of her other temporary teammates even more. She was tempted to eat the rest of the chocolate mousse cake just to spite Holly but decided that eating fattening sweets would only come back to bite her later on. This experience did teach Sabrina a valuable lesson about never underestimating her enemy. She underestimated Jasmine in both her first and second fights with her and it cost her everything and doing the same when they all face Las Brujas together could cost every single one of them everything. She would take her fights seriously from now on but that doesn’t mean she can’t still have some fun with them. Speaking of which…

“Now…” Sabrina said sinisterly. “Where did that little redhead go off to?”

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Enemy of My Enemy: Part 1

Hmmm. Someone must be happy here ! LOL

Hot !!
    Good job !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Great work! I take it that Sabrina is going to work her way down the list of all the other women in the hideout! As long as she is not too exhausted to give her best against Jasmine when the time comes!

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Great work! I take it that Sabrina is going to work her way down the list of all the other women in the hideout! As long as she is not too exhausted to give her best against Jasmine when the time comes!

JB
    Oh, just wait until you see the final chapter of this part. I can say with absolute confidence that it will be your favorite thing I’ve ever written.