Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A HEDONIC BRAWL (sexfight story)

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

A HEDONIC BRAWL (sexfight story)

The story you are about to read is one of the first sexfight stories I have written. I wrote it about 20 years ago. I had never translated it into English until now, nor had I published it in any of the erotic books I have written from time to time in my country.

Now that I have decided to translate and publish all the erotic stories I have written but not translated, I am starting with this one.

When you read it, remember that it is set on a small island, many years ago. There was no internet, communication with PCs was only by mail, and cell phones were in their infancy. A different era.
    Also note that it's set in a small seaside village. Small houses, usually with a small garden around them. A passenger could hear an argument in a heated tone if he passed outside such a house, a neighbor also.
    Gossip was one of the favorite pastimes of many people. Often some would say that they had seen something or they had heard something worth passing on, "confidentially" always… Just as often, however, all these were exaggerations or outcomes of their imagination.

Let me finish with the observation that many years ago, many men worked on merchant ships. Then the societies in the small islands were – not all the time but often - as follows: the man usually (but not always) works on a merchant ship, he travels away for 1-2 years, comes back for 2-3 months, leaves again at the first opportunity. The woman stays home, and raises the children they have.
    As I said… it was a different time. Of course, the women very often had strong and unsatisfied urges, especially if they had a hot temperament and their husbands were away.
    From then on, a lot happened. Not always, not by all women, not by most, but at least by a few women... things happened... I'm sure your imagination is already running wild reading these lines... and rightly so !!!

The story is of course fictional, it has nothing to do with reality. But I hope you like it. Of course, it is addressed to adults and those who don't mind reading a sexfight story between two women.
    Last note: My latest posted erotic stories were edited by my very good friend A. Penman, who polished them keeping my writing style. Unfortunately, this time I did not feel easy to ask him to do the same again as he faces some health problems. I wish the best for him and I am sure you all do the same. So, you have to read the story as it was translated by a program (latest version), then edited by me. So, I am sorry for any grammar or phrasal mistakes you may meet.

I have been born in a small Island. Joan and I have been neighbors and friends since we were young children. She was not a woman whose beauty would take your breath away. She was just a good-looking brunette with a tight body full of curves. But she hid an explosive temperament, I knew that well. We had a brief affair before she got married, an affair that ended amicably when I decided to seek better professional circumstances in a big city.
    We kept being in touch though. We emailed or called each other, even if only sparingly, we saw each other briefly, "on friendly terms" now, when I went to our island for vacations. She married a nice local man, a chief mate on a tanker, they had two children and now at thirty-six, she was as charming as when we had an affair, if not more so.
    I confess I was surprised when she called me on the phone and told me that some startling events had happened to her and that she was going to send me an email with the facts. I had retained the role of confessor, she used to tell me and write me unashamedly every secret she had. At first about her impressions of the man who succeeded me, then about the havoc she made in bed every time John (her husband) returned from his months-long travels. I suspected that she had somehow fun by telling and writing me in detail everything. She knew how to describe, however, perhaps she liked to irritate me at the same time. So, to remember what I missed.
    On the phone, of course, she didn't tell me anything else. I suspected she'd found some friend to drill her kissable body while her husband was away, though she'd never seemed keen on that until now. In her previous email, she wrote me about the fucking she was going to do to John when she got back. I was well aware of how energetic and dynamic she was - not only in her life but also in bed – so I confess I was jealous of him. I could only imagine what was in store for him.
    I took her long email and read it three times. The following excerpt from that email explains very vividly not only what eventually happened with my friend, but also why I concluded that I still know little about people's erotic behavior...

"...It all started this past summer. One afternoon when I was alone at home, my sister had taken the children to the village, Vera came to find me. She is the wife of Captain Mayers who lives a few blocks away from my house. She is new on the island, you may know her husband. He's a captain in the merchant navy. They have a boy, a little younger than my son. Vera is thirty-two years old, with dark red hair, about my age. Men look down on her, and I bet you would call her "hot", I know your taste. Since she's not from our island and we've never had a give-and-take, I don't know her life before her marriage. After her marriage, there have been one or two gossips, that she liked to provoke men to flirt with her, that two or three men had flirted with her, but there is nothing concrete (for sure).

She was tense, it was obvious from the beginning, from the way she said good morning to me. She began to tell me that a lot of people gossiped she had a boyfriend and that I was the one who had sown all these rumors. That I did so feeling jealous because I was not rich like her.
    All these were hysteric words. We had exchanged some bitter words once in the marketplace because she almost killed me with her car and since then she had gotten the idea that I was hostile and jealous of her. I had also heard some of these rumors but I had nothing to do with it.
    I told her I wasn't saying anything about her, that she was accusing me unfairly. She didn't believe me. One word led to another, we got wild. She tried to grab me by the hair, to pluck out my eyes. I was so scared, we were alone, and I didn't want to scream. I didn’t want to offer a show to the neighbors. I did not want to play a main role in any gossip. So I pushed her, we lost our balance, and fell into the wide divan that was in the living room from last week when I hosted my sister and her kids.
    I found myself underneath her and tried to shake her off. Unfair labor. She's a big girl, and anger gave her more strength. With one hand she grabbed me by the hair and with the other she tried to hit me in the face. I grabbed it, and as I pulled it off, she ripped my shirt.
    It was midsummer, I thought I was alone, as usual, I had nothing on underneath. I got angry, I grabbed her by the hair and made her scream. She punched me in the face and then she started hitting me with both hands on my body, ripping my blouse to shreds and freeing my breasts.
    It was the chance I was looking for because her hands weren't holding me down anymore. I grabbed her arms for a moment and using my strength I threw her off me, she fell on her back on the divan. I immediately sat on her, she tried to get up but couldn't. I was hooked on her. I was beating her like she did before, wanting to get revenge for the blouse she tore off and what she had done to me. Soon the entire top of the expensive dress she was wearing, including the bra inside, had become rags in my hands.
    She was livid. Her nails went to plow into my face and as I caught her I lost my balance and came tumbling back down. She found herself straddling me again but not sitting up like before. She fell on top of me with her whole body while her hands held mine down tightly.
    I couldn't get up, grab her by the hair or hit her. But once she couldn't do anything to me either with her hands cupping mine, she bent down to bite my breast !
    I did my best to get up, to no avail. All I could manage was to stick our bodies together tightly because I was pushing my body up to get up and she was pushing hers down to stop me. My naked breasts faced her naked counterparts now. As I twisted my body trying to find a way to get up they rubbed against hers. I went to slide my legs underneath her and strike her low. She figured it out though and with her body she spread my legs, putting her legs between mine as if she were a male ready to pound (service) me.
    With all this struggle my skirt had gathered up high, but her dress had also become a tangle around her waist. So we found ourselves stuck and "down" like we were doing… You know what I mean… Only the panties were separating us.
    And if that's all it was... As we struggled and wiggled, me pushing upwards with my whole body to get away, her pushing downwards to stay astride and manage to hit or bite me, we were rubbing... We were rubbing against the breasts that as I said were stripped bare, we were also rubbing "down there" where we were left with our panties stuck on...

I started to feel strange. I could feel pent-up feelings awakening in me that I wanted to keep dormant so they wouldn't bother me. As for Vera... she looked as hot as me. Not that strange, isn’t it ? Both our husbands had been sailing for over a year. We were young women, our blood was boiling and our bodies, which had learned to welcome a male body, were now hungry.
    What can I do? I'm not made of iron... Slowly, I began to push upward, no longer to escape, but to meet that beautiful, strong body that had set my own on fire.

At some point, I don't know how long later, I realized that silence had fallen ! Until that hour we had not closed our mouths. We weren't screaming of course, we both knew what it would mean to be heard by a passenger or some neighbor. But we cursed at each other, we said everything we could think of for a while.
    Then the rubbing of our bodies began, the lifting of my body up to find her, the lowering of her body down to find me... How to say it… Things changed, we stopped cursing... Now only muffled deep breaths could be heard in the room and the squeak of the divan...

I didn't dare raise my eyes to look at her, I only peeked at her for a moment. She was rubbing against me, breathing heavily, lips half-open, eyes closed, just as horny as I was.
    We were moving our bodies up and down, rubbing, ostensibly wrestling each other… But it was clear that each of us wanted to use the other's body to get what she had been missing for so long. What, as we were turned on, we couldn't bear to be deprived of any longer.
    Something had to be done, we felt it, and we wanted it. Something had to be done to redeem ourselves, and quickly...

Again, it was from her that the continuation began. At some point, her hands left me and she rose from the bed in silence. I looked up and saw her nervously pulling off what was left of her clothes, her eyes fixed on me. She was looking at me like a wild hungry animal lurking to see what I would do. Her gaze was shameless, and defiant, making me angry but also challenging. She was clearly showing me that our fight was not over, that she wanted my body not only to quench her flame but to tame it at the same time.
    That must have been about how she felt, coming out of her... and anyway, falling out... that's exactly how I felt. Don't forget that apart from the heat I was feeling, I was still angry with her. She had come to my house, cursed me, and ripped my clothes. I wanted to punish her for all this, to teach her a lesson, ...but at the same time my body was burning for her, craving her...

I couldn't back out anymore. The next move had to be mine. I slowly rose from the divan without letting her out of my sight as well. I stared at her just as hungrily, fiercely, and defiantly as I sent my clothes piling in a heap beside hers. We stood for a while, always silent. At first, we each let our eyes travel and admire each other's bodies. Then our eyes met. It was thrilling: all each of us thought, all we wanted to do to each other was written in the glances we exchanged. Whatever we did to each other next was there, at the soul-showing, intense glances we exchanged. You can say that our erotic duel started with these hot, glances.
    I can speak about myself, after her confessions that came later I can speak about her too. So I can assure you that up to that moment we had never been attracted by another female, nor had we been with any other male than our husbands since we had been at home. And yet at that moment we looked like two horny bitches, ready to... we didn't know what yet... anyway, we were ready to do something with each other.
    We eagerly crossed the few steps that separated us and merged. I grabbed her by the hair and as she turned her head backward, I dragged my hungry lips on her body until I met her lips waiting for me half open. She moaned and hugged me tightly and when I bit her neck she moaned louder. Our breasts stuck together and my hardened nipples pinched hers. One of her legs inserted between my legs, our calves rubbed and her thigh as she lifted it reached up high, to my cunt. (OK, I will speak dirty again, you taught me to do it, remember?)
    My hands plowed down her back, down and squeezed her sides. My fingers opened her back trail and rubbed her between, making her squirm. Our tongues had merged and had a dance of their own. When her hands came up and swelled my breasts I couldn't stand it. This time it was me who threw her on the divan and I fell on top of her in a frenzy.
    Our bodies merged from side to side, our nipples were again facing each other, our lips parted and our tongues fumbled to find each other. Her legs opened and I placed myself between them. Her whole body rose from the waist down looking for me, mine descended with the same fury to answer her. We were back as we were a few minutes ago, only then we were half naked, with me underneath. Other than that, we were full naked this time and I was on top of her. A few minutes before we were inflamed by all that was going on, but confused at the same time. Now, for better or worse, things had cleared up. Not only did we know what we wanted, but we were determined to take it from each other.
    I rubbed my nipples against hers, bit her lightly on the neck, and pushed my pussy even more down and towards her, as if I were some male who had ridden her and wanted to get inside her. She immediately understood what I wanted to do. She lifted her legs and tied them to my back. I found her "down there", and she found me too, our pussies stuck together and started rubbing frantically...
    I thought I was going crazy, I hadn't felt this horny in a long time. We were stuck together from top to bottom, our bodies were on fire as I on top of her moved like crazy and she underneath me returned every shake, every rub with the same fury.
    I was frenzied, the heat I was feeling was not enough. I wanted it even more wildly, harder, but she must have been just as unsatisfied. She bit my lips and then her hand grabbed me by the hair, pulling and forcing my upper body up. This forced my cunt to stick like a hot suction cup to hers, then the two cunts continued their war more savagely.
    Her mouth went over my neck and then she hungrily sucked on one of my breasts. I couldn't stand it and moaned. Her lips were parted and she was sucking me off, her tongue nearly driving me crazy as she twisted it like crazy on the tip of my nipple. Her hand dipped my other breast and she started rubbing it, her mouth not stopping her sucking. Hard, with the same fury as I pushed my cunt to be pinned between her wide open legs.

"You've knocked me out and you're going to pay for it ! " she muttered a moment before biting my neck, below my ear.
    I moaned again. Since I fall into the category of those who like to talk dirty and to listen dirty talk when they make love, I bet you remember this, her words intensified the fires that were again fanning my body. Beyond that though, her words reminded me that our fight was still going on, albeit in a different way. We were fighting over who would subdue the other, who would win in this erotic duel of our bodies.

Well, not that I'll be the one to pay for it, after what she did to me in the beginning. I grabbed her by the hair, pulled her head back and my lips licked her neck before encircling her nipple. My tongue wrapped around her hard, my teeth took over after a while. I squeezed, biting, and kissing, while my fingers rubbed low on her back.

"You will pay for everything! " I whispered in her ear, releasing her breasts, sucking and biting her neck and ears in turn. "...I'll melt you" I added, before my tongue again invaded her half-open mouth.

She let out a muffled moan and for a moment we devoted ourselves to the dance of our tongues.
    It wasn't a simple erotic kiss, it wasn't my tongue playing with her tongue. It was my tongue against her tongue, which one would take, which one would probably extract, more pleasure from the other. They coiled around each other like rabid snakes, backed off a little, and merged with more fury again.
    Vera was on fire, I could feel it all over her body. But that wasn't enough for me, I wanted to inflame her more, to feel her melting, dissolving with lust... I knew now that the more I turned this infernal body on, the more its lava would fill me.
    "I will melt you! " I whispered again, briefly interrupting the battle our tongues were fighting and taking my turn biting her neck. My hand came down low, from the front this time. Her legs were spread wide, I had no trouble finding my target. I stroked her wet pussy and my middle finger entered her. I groped her a little and then sent my second finger deep inside her, joining the first. While my fingers were frantically taking her, my lips found hers again and my tongue twitched eagerly inside her mouth, ready to resume the voluptuous battle from where it had stopped.
    She greeted me with a loud moan. She grabbed me by the hair, pulling me even closer, her mouth almost swallowing mine.
    "I'll melt you, you whore! " was her frantic reply. She bit my lips hard, almost hurting me, and then pulling my head back she lunged greedily at my neck. She sucked me, bit me like a hungry vampire, then descended on my tits. Her mouth filled first with one tit, sucked it, bit it, then she lunged greedily at the other. She grabbed the nipple between her teeth, and nearly ripped it apart. I moaned in pleasure mixed with pain but she was too frantic to pay attention. She continued to bite and suck me while her fingers entered the dance, determined to finish me off. She pushed my hand aside without removing it from her body and thrust herself violently into my cunt. She drove both her fingers straight into me, with a force and a vigor that reminded me of my husband (John) at his best.
    I was too busy to give an immediate response. My moan was heard throughout the room, hopefully not further out. My fingers began to slide in and out of her like a piston, my lips rising and flaring over her shoulder, at the root of her neck. I bit her hard too before our mouths met again. Now tongues, teeth, and lips were merging, licking, biting, sucking furiously. Each one's fingers went in and out of the other's re-inflated cunt with equal fury, competing to see which one would go in deeper, which one would elicit the loudest moan from the other.
    The rutting grew, grew, grew... We were on fire. The clouds of this boundless, uncontrollable passion had enveloped us for good. We did it with the same fury not only to finally have a frenzied fuck after so long but also to settle things through it. We wanted to satiate our hunger but also to subdue sexually, to burn each other with our flame. Above all, we each knew by now that the other was fighting for the same cause. This made our melding even stronger, like a fight between two equal opponents who have - and know how to use well - the same weapons.
    I thought that we would go on till to reach amen that way, but she had other things on her mind. With a sudden movement she threw me off her. Before I could see where she was going, I was on my back again, with Vera on top of me, but upside down this time. She brought her body forward, almost sitting on my face, and then bent down and dove between my legs that were eagerly awaiting her. I was no novice, you see, to this pleasure, no matter that I had only tasted it from male lips so far. As soon as she sat on me I knew what I should expect and I welcomed it.

Her mouth immediately went to my hardly waiting pussy. I moaned as her half-open lips sucked me, I screamed as her tongue slithered like a snake, she hastily opened the way and wrapped herself around my aroused clit.
    I couldn't leave her like that, arousing me and doing whatever she wanted to me. I grabbed her by the waist with one hand and after fumbling around a bit with the other to play with her, I shoved my middle finger deep into her pussy. I'd seen it done like that in some porn I'd found in John’s drawers, you know, the stuff he sometimes brings out. He forgot them and I saw them myself when he left. Then I wondered what two women doing it to each other could feel. Now I knew.
    It was her turn to moan at first and then scream when I stuck two fingers in her and started to twist and turn them in and out. She bit me high on my thighs, next to my pussy, then her hungry mouth opened, sucked me, closed a little, and then opened again sucking me again and again and again.

I hadn't felt anything like that with John either, it was killing me. It was like she was chewing on my cunt, like she was going to swallow it whole. My scream covered hers, I couldn't take that kind of hardness. I didn't even care who would hear me, nobody could worry about such things at that time.

I came hard that way, in her mouth, but I hadn't said the last word. I took my fingers off her pussy and in their place I shoved my mouth. I found her erect little clit and didn't spare her. I closed my lips around her, sucked her, and finally managed to bite her lightly. I held back so as not to turn her cunt into pain. I didn't dwell on that though. My fingers dug into the ravine between her hips and the middle one began to take her from behind as well. I didn't go too deep, I didn't need to anyway. After a few more of these ins and outs and while my tongue and teeth had taken over her cunt and clit, her scream filled the room while her body shook as if it had been electrocuted.

We stayed like that for a while, one's face in the other's legs, letting our breaths find their normal rhythm. I don't know if you noticed from what I'm writing, but we hadn't changed words since we felt our bodies flare up, still struggling half-naked. I mean normal talk, dirty talk doesn't count, that was just to turn each other on more. We hadn't even exchanged a tender caress or a sweet kiss.

You see, no matter how much the heat had clouded our bodies, while we were doing it we hadn't forgotten what came before. What each of us had taken from the other was not offered, we wrestled to get it from the other.
    No, I didn't feel any guilt, at that moment my mind was back in place, I was thinking about what and how it had happened, wondering if Vera had done it with a woman before.
    At the same time, I was trying to understand what I was feeling. First of all, I realized that I liked what happened, no matter how it started. The truth is that the way things turned out, I used it as a way of letting off steam in some way... and I liked the way it came out!
    Then I realized to my surprise that despite all the storm I'd been through, I felt like I'd finished an amazing appetizer. What had happened was so intense, so unprecedented, so different and awesome that I couldn't believe it was over. I could feel a lot of tension still simmering inside me, ready to erupt at the first opportunity. In other words, I wanted more!

I wondered if it was a coincidence or if what we had done together caused similar feelings and thoughts to Vera. I felt her relaxed but not satiated, in a temporary resting phase, not in the final calm after a grand finale. Believe me, only a woman can read another woman's body unerringly. But apart from what I was reading in her body, it seemed that the same questions were swirling in her mind. Perhaps even more intensely, because as she lay across from me she was the first to break the silence:

“We're not finished, are we? ", she asked me looking into my eyes again.

“Of course not ", I replied... I brought my body closer, spreading my legs to give her space. "I'm here..." I said defiantly. I looked at her intensely, I didn’t say anything more but my glance added “If you dare”.
    She got the meaning. She willingly covered the space between us. She approached me sitting down, I went to hug her, but we didn't get comfortable. Our bodies were eager to meld again, but our legs were blocking us. I wanted to mingle for a while as we faced each other and she understood.

It wasn't hard to figure it out. I spread my legs and passed one over and one under hers. So we could finally cuddle and stick our bodies together sitting down. My lips found hers and milked them with renewed passion. She immediately opened her mouth and our tongues began their familiar, intoxicating play again. My hand gently stroked her back going down to her rear end, while hers went up and plumped my nipple which was beginning to harden again.

"You're turning me on more with all your antics" I murmured sighing as her fingers rubbed my nipple and her lips sucked on the root of my ear.

"You turned me so horny before" she replied, "... Now you turned me horny again ! " she continued while biting my ear gently and rubbing my nipple harder.
    I moaned again, Since I fall into the category of those who like to talk and be talked to when they make love, her words intensified the fires that were fanning my body again, I grabbed her by the hair, I pulled her head back and my lips licked her neck before encircling her nipple. My tongue wrapped around her hard, my teeth taking over after a moment. I squeezed, biting gently while my fingers rubbed low on her back.

"I like to turn you horny! " I whispered in her ear, releasing her breasts and sucking her neck and ears again. " ... this time you don't get away with it, I told you I'd melt you !!!", I added before my tongue again invaded her half-open mouth conqueringly.

If we kept going like this we might even finish, putting a finger inside us, we were very horny you see. But this time it was me who had other ideas first. My cunt wanted hers. I wanted it badly, I wanted my cunt to punish hers for what she had done to me before, I wanted to make her cunt hotter than my cunt was. I wanted to make Vera unable to stand that erotic duel anymore. I wanted, to put her under me and to merciless fuck her for every reason and cause. Till to make her to beg me to stop. And that's what I was going to do!

"That's enough playing! " I said firmly, while I pulled my body a little to interrupt the body and mouth contest we were having. "... No more... " I continued leaning back, "... we have some unfinished business to settle...". With the last words I spread my legs and passed one over and one under hers, then leaning to the side and back, I pushed my body forward.
    She immediately understood what I was trying to accomplish and mimicked me. We are now like two scissors with our legs wide open, facing each other, with one leg over the opposite leg and the other leg underneath. I had seen this in John's porn too, it was time to see how effective it was.
    It didn't take me long to find out. Our cunts could more comfortably now find each other, they could stick together as much as they wanted to settle their scores. Our clits too. And it didn't take them long to do it.

"Let's see who will punish the other that way” came her voice from the other side of the bed, equally horny and determined. She stuck her cunt to mine better, her enlarged hard clit searching for mine. It wasn't difficult to find it, my clit was looking for hers with equal eagerness.

We moaned together as soon as our clits met, we groaned as soon as the contact became more intense with our shaking, and we screamed as soon as our cunts and our clits started rubbing like rabid vipers.
    How to describe the feeling… my swollen because my excitement clit was like a very small but hard and very sensitive fleshy sword… and that sword had a wild sword duel with hers!
    It wasn't just that we were ready, horny from everything we'd done up to that point. That contact, the frantic rubbing of one's small but hard clit against the other's clit was something... I can't describe it. John and I had to be very horny to feel that way... and again... I'd say it was... yeah, it was something different.
    "Bitch! " she said between two moans. She stood up a little and her hand pulled my thigh to bring me closer to her.
    I imitated her. Her leg was next to my mouth. I grabbed her by the ankle, biting her calf as my clit rubbed furiously against hers. She moaned again. She grabbed my nipple and rubbed it hard. It was my turn to moan in both lust and pain.
    I don't know if she cared but she let go of my breast, leaned back a little and her hand gripped mine. I let go of her leg and my fingers tightened on hers as we both countered with one hand on the divan and the other pulling on each other.
    Our moans and the screeching sounds coming from the divan were the only sounds in the room for a while afterward. We had thrown our heads back and with our eyes closed, we were frantically rocking back and forth, countering, wildly fucking each other.
    At one point I looked up and looked at her. Tension and passion were spread across her face. She sensed I was looking at her because she opened her eyes and looked at me too. She squeezed my hand harder and without stopping to look at me, her body came towards me.
    Not for long. She found mine coming to meet hers with the same momentum, with the same fury. Our pussies clashed eagerly once more, our clits frenetically slapped together. She shook her cunt against mine again. I waited for her and held out as long as I could. She pushed as if she would enter me, she pushed again and again. I returned her thrusts with more force. All this while our gazes hadn't ceased to meet, just as wild and hungry as our bodies.

"Give it to me if you dare! Give it to me !" I said, wild with lust, pushing my cunt against hers with all my might.

"Take it, bitch! Take it now that it is fucking you!" was her rabid reply. "Take it! " she repeated squeezing my fingers and pulling me hard towards her.
    No, we're not just horny. We're mad at each other. We didn't know what we were saying anymore, how we were going to tear our opponent's body apart, how we were going to take more from it, that's all we cared about.
    The end was near, coming like a huge wave to envelop us, to give us the coup de grace. We felt it flooding us, preparing to explode inside us, and this made us summon what strength we had left.
    From the fury of our bodies merging as hard as possible, we half rose at every go from the divan, coming and going in one piece like maniacs. How we didn't fall down with such erotic delirium, I honestly don't know. But, I dare to say that if we had fallen, we would surely have continued fucking each other on the floor without stopping!

You'll think it's funny as you're reading all this now, but I was fucking her at the time. Yes, I was fucking her with my cunt and clit, she was fucking me at the same time in the same way. At least that's how I felt and she must have felt the same way about me. We both fired up to the point to fuck each other like two horny bitches.

But that wasn't the only reason that had brought us to this point. It was also what happened in the beginning that was burning through us and adding fuel to the fire. Each of us wanted to knock the other out of the rut, to not let her to get away with it, to give her a lesson she would never forget,

Her scream came first. She fell back against the divan as spasms of pleasure jolted through her body. It was only then that I let myself burst. I jerked towards her with all my strength, I screwed my cunt into her pussy, shorted against hers once more...
    She didn’t stop fucking me, it was her turn to finish me off and she did. I sent my scream filling the room finishing on her wet cunt. Amidst moans that were beginning to cut off, we exchanged a few more voluptuous strokes. We didn't let go of each other before the last little spasm passed. We stayed stuck like that for a while, letting our breaths find their normal rhythm.

I lay on the divan, sweating, trying to catch my breath, and closed my eyes for a moment. When I opened them, she was sitting on the divan, looking at me. I could read the relaxation and relief in her body. I also sat down facing her, leaning my back against the wall in the back, smiling at her.
    An awkward smile appeared on her face before she lowered her head in agitation. I caught a glimpse of the look on her face. It was guilty and mischievous at the same time like a child caught doing a naughty thing he liked.
    Like I said, we understood each other. That's how I felt. I tried to think about what happened, how it happened. Since we started all this we hadn't exchanged a tender caress or a sweet kiss. There was no tenderness in what we had done either. As much as the heat had clouded our bodies, as long as we did it we never forgot what had gone before.
    I felt no guilt. At that moment my mind was back in place, trying to understand what I was feeling. First of all, I realized that I liked what had happened, no matter how it started. As I wrote before, I finally liked the way I broke out.

It was Vera who first broke the silence:
    "You've done it before !". She didn't ask, she was sure.

"You judge by yourself" I retorted without asking, and I in turn. "I've never been with a woman before !" I continued "...but when a woman swears at me and then spills her guts to hit me... I did what you did to me! Then I got all hot and bothered… you wanted to fuck me ... hey, no matter what, I don't have water running through my veins and John's been gone so long ...I only saw some porn in the video on the sly when I snuck it out of a drawer he left unlocked before he left ...There, among everything else, he had some women who did it like this.No, I've never done it with a woman before, it's the first time."
    "I've never done it before either," she said emphatically from the other side of the bed and sat up a little. "Believe it or not, it was the first time I've been with a female. Movies like that... I haven't seen any, except once, with my husband, we watched it together... Two women did it in a video, like we did... I'd heard once or twice about women liking other women, and how they did, my girlfriends and I were talking about it among other things, before I got married. Gossip... I wasn't paying any attention.
    …Until someone here on the island started sending me letters a couple of years ago It doesn't matter who she is, but she had her eye on me..."
    She sat down on the bed opposite me, her arms wrapped around her legs. "Two months..." she continued, "... two whole months she sent me a bunch of letters... What a good time we'll have, what she'll do to me, what I'll do to her... There in her letters, I read what we did today.
    … I even threatened her with the police or else she was not to stop. I was reading them and I was thinking 'This can’t happen, and if it happens it's not for me. I like men....' until..."

For a few minutes we were silent. Then she got up and started getting dressed I suggested she take a bath, but she was in a hurry, she had to leave because she had things to do. We didn't comment at all on our torn clothes. I dressed myself in the rough and helped her gather up as much of hers as possible, so she could hurry home to change. I walked her to the door. We didn't kiss, we only greeted each other with an awkward "Bye".
    When John came, I was into him like very few times before. I wanted to prove to myself that I still craved the male body and that I can always get what I want from it...
    Well, I proved it more than enough! Until he told me that this was the first time he realized clearly how much I missed him. Even though he couldn't help but long for us to get together, I made him wonder, as he said, if he finally fucked me or I fucked him. (I'm not writing any more details this time my friend, you've learned enough...) .
    As for Vera, her husband came too, I bet that there must have been similar scenes… I am a woman, I can discern a full female body, especially hers. ...

I've seen her twice since then on the street. We greeted each other awkwardly, but the looks we exchanged said a lot ...
    Do I still want her? Do I care if she still wants me or not? What can I say, I don't know... I feel confused. When I'm with John I forget the whole world, I give and take as if nothing had happened. But sometimes when I'm alone, memories come flooding back to my mind... the way her body was beating against mine, our pussies fighting over which one will end the other first... I think about all that and I burst, I get fucking horny... and John won't always be here... nor will her husband... they'll leave us alone again...
    Then... I don't know... I don't know what's going to happen with this story... whether we're going to get back together like this or not... What I do know is that I'm not over it yet. Neither has Vera as far as I can tell, I could read it in her eyes...
    It's not easy to forget what happened, It's not easy to forget..."

That's how Joan's letter ended... I thought I'd answer her... but what could I say? I didn't even call her, thinking her husband might be there, nor did she call me again... We were lost again.

The world is small... By chance, three months later, it was mid-summer, and I saw Joan's sister in the street. I had known Stella since I'd been dating her sister. She wasn't particularly pretty for my taste, but I felt friendly to her. She was a nice girl, warm and friendly. She was getting ready to go on vacation, she had gone down to Athens for the necessary shopping.
    I hadn't seen Stella in a while, so I suggested we have a coffee. She accepted willingly. As we talked, I took the conversation where I wanted it, to Joan.
    "It's fine..." she replied casually."She's sailing..."
    "Oh, she's on holiday earlier than you," I said... "Where is your sister travelling to?"

"Cruising! A week on all the Ionian islands and a bit of Venice."
    "Well done... They'll have a good time with John!"
    "No… John's been away for two months now, he'll be back at Christmas... She went with three of her friends, a group of women! Everyone's men are away, they've taken leave!" she said, laughing.

"Well done! Too bad you didn't go too!"

"I couldn't... She went with Nikie and Fanny, you know them, they're sisters and friends of Joan's from way back. And Vera, have you met her ?"
    "Nikie and Fanny... Of course, I know them. But Vera..." I pretended not to know, not sure if my mind was running right.
    "Yes, she is the wife of Captain Mayers. They've been hanging out with Joan from time to time lately. They used to come to words when Vera nearly hit Joan with her car in the marketplace but they look to get along with each other now"

"I don't remember her," I said in a neutral tone.

"She's not from our island, she came later. From what Joan tells me, Vera is a good woman. She even got the tickets for the Cruise. And cheap, too. Captain Mayers knew the man who runs the agency. Two double cabins, facing the sea, in one of them the two sisters, in the other Joan and Vera. The cabins aren't next to each other like they wanted, but you can't have everything. Good food, refreshments, drinks, swimming in the Ionian Sea and the ship's pool, women's company..."

"Fine," I said, careful that my tone of voice didn't reveal anything different from someone hearing news about a friend.

When I left Stella, I started to think. "They seem to get along fine" Stella had told me... I bet they have... Together in the cabin... Away from the other two friends of them... They wouldn't be solving crosswords on the nights they went back to their cabin... I bet that they had a lot of things to settle yet…

END

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: A HEDONIC BRAWL (sexfight story)

What is the original language this story is written in?

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Great to see you writing again, even if this is an old story. Hope Penman is doing okay.

Junior Hostboard Member catfightfan1989's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Wow giannis this was hot, thanks for posting

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Greek. The story is unravelled in a Greek Island of the Agean sea.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Hi Giannis,

This story is really good. It is true that the language is a bit rough but it doesn't detract from how erotic and exciting the original idea is and how well-executed it is. I love the ending - I'm sure that Jane and Vera are having a great time in their shared cabin! This was a really good effort for a first story and, as I indicated, the setting is great. For most of these stories, it is the setting that really makes the difference in how resonant and memorable the story is. Great work!

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Hi Giannis,

This story is really good. It is true that the language is a bit rough but it doesn't detract from how erotic and exciting the original idea is and how well-executed it is. I love the ending - I'm sure that Jane and Vera are having a great time in their shared cabin! This was a really good effort for a first story and, as I indicated, the setting is great. For most of these stories, it is the setting that really makes the difference in how resonant and memorable the story is. Great work!

JB
    Thanks JB... It is good to read praising words from a great writer like you. Yes, it was my first story or among the very first. If i wrote it again, I would had made some changes. As you know, I am a big fan of trash talking between the two women, this story has not as much as my current taste needs. I was tempted to make some changes, not that many but not simply adding some trash talking lines. Finally I posted it as i had written it. I respected "good Ol' Giannis" ! LOL
    I have a few more stories, not that old, simply not translated and posted yet. If i am good... maybe... I do not make promises or plans. If i had saved a cent each time i said "I will write this", "I will post that" and i didn't ... now i would had been Elliot !! LOL
    Thanks again !

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Wonderful (sexy, hot) story my friend! I really enjoyed it. Let's see some more!

A. Penman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Reply to A.Penman : Thanks my friend !! Considering your problems, I didn't dare to ask you to polish it this time, as you have marvelouly done other times before.
    I hope for you to be better soon , this is more important !!

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Wonderful (sexy, hot) story my friend! I really enjoyed it. Let's see some more!

A. Penman
    Hope you’re holding up okay, brother.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast