Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Enemy of My Enemy: Part 5

Jasmine had not left her and Ben’s room the entire time the team had been staying here. Despite pledging to keep an eye on her nemesis, Sabrina, she had instead been deliberately avoiding her. She didn’t even really know why. Normally, she’d be very eager for any chance she could get to go at it with her mortal enemy. Perhaps she thought it might be best to save her eagerness and fury for Las Brujas. She had Ben to keep her company but she realized how freaked out Christina had been about Las Brujas breaking into their home and knew how close the two had been getting, so in an incredibly selfless move, she had asked Ben to go and try and make her feel better. Ben had later told her that Sabrina had been going after each and every one of her teammates and she had even fucked Christina right in front of him. Ben had also said that despite Sabrina winning, it was incredibly close and she seemed rather bitter about how much trouble Christina had given her, which put a smile on Jasmine’s face. Still, Jasmine wasn’t sure how she felt about Ben now having watched just as many of Christina’s fights as he had hers. She knew that Christina was aching for a rematch and the two absolutely would settle things one day once all their enemies were dealt with.

Jasmine was worried about her teammates, especially Vanessa given the soul crushing revelation that La Cazadora and her old superior Brooke were in fact one and the same. At this point, Jasmine knew that Sabrina had likely faced and defeated every other member of 732, wanting to leave her for last. She figured now would be a good time to face the music. She didn’t have much of a choice anyway. These bedrooms were all stocked with minifridges, cupboards of food and bathrooms but they would not last forever. Jasmine decided to go out and restock. She wasn’t hungry now but she would be at some point. She took in a deep breath and let out a big exhale. She was not afraid of that bitch. She was not afraid of anyone. Not even La Malvada. She got out of her room and left for the kitchen to get more food. On the way to the kitchen was the door to the master bathroom and as the raven passed it, a certain someone was right there waiting for her.

“Well, look who it is.” Sabrina said.

“Don’t you have something better to do?” Jasmine asked.

“No.” Sabrina answered bluntly. “And it doesn’t look like you do either.”

Jasmine hated to admit it but she was right. Somehow she knew. It was as if they could read each other’s minds at this point.

“Why don’t you come in here and take a nice, relaxing bath with me?“ Sabrina asked flirtatiously.

“Do I have a choice?“ Jasmine asked with a sigh.

“Yes. Two choices in fact.” Sabrina said. “You can walk into the tub or get dragged in by your hair.”

Jasmine wanted to smack the bitch right there but she controlled herself, deciding not to give her the reaction she clearly wanted. Why was she so hesitant to join her, she wondered? She just knew the other nympho was up to something and didn’t want to play along with her schemes but it would interfere with the mission if she had to work with Sabrina while constantly being wary of her plans. She might as well just get it over with so that they can both focus on the enemy.

“Fine.” Jasmine said, annoyed.

“What’s your problem?” Sabrina asked. “And why have you been avoiding me?“

“I’m not avoiding you now and you’re my problem.” Jasmine answered. “Besides, it’s not like you haven’t been busy lately with my teammates.”

“Just get in the damn bathroom!” Sabrina demanded.

Jasmine rolled her eyes and followed the ginger’s swaying ass into the bathroom. It was incredible. The size of a gymnasium, shining with glazed tiles. The tub was the size of a small swimming pool but no deeper than an average jacuzzi. Sabrina reached the hot water knob and twisted it as it started pouring out hot, steamy water, quickly filling the room with steam. She then smiled at Jasmine smugly before stripping down to her birthday suit. Jasmine glared at her suspiciously before stripping down herself. The sight of each other naked was getting them both hot under the collar and the steam sure wasn’t helping. Still, they waited for the water to fill. Seconds felt like hours as they waited and waited and waited for the massive tub to fill with water. Jasmine sat on the edge of the tub waiting while Sabrina continued to fill it. She was getting anxious to sink her hands into her nemesis and the feeling was very much mutual. At the rate the tub was filling, both of them had to turn their gaze away from each other if they didn’t want to lose all control and just wrestle each other to the bathroom floor right then and there. After what felt like an eternity, Jasmine heard Sabrina turn off the faucet and the tub was finally full.

“It’s full.” Sabrina said in a deadpan voice. “Now get in.”

“What’s the magic word?” Jasmine asked teasingly.

Sabrina then reached for Jasmine and grabbed onto her luscious, thick black hair and pulled hard.

“Agh!” Jasmine grunted. “Let go, you fucking cunt!”

Sabrina ignored the raven and pulled her into the tub, not wanting to just toss her in and splash some of the water out that took forever to fill up. As they both sank into the soothing, warm water, Jasmine angrily slapped Sabrina’s hands out of her hair.

“You goddamn bitch!” Jasmine cursed.

“I said you could walk in or get dragged in by your hair, remember?” Sabrina asked teasingly.

Jasmine just growled and scoffed, fixing her hair as she sat down in the tub. The soothing heat calmed her down. Sabrina sat right cross from her, their legs inches away from touching. Another awkward silence filled the room as their hearts began to race and their pussies began to burn with desire even underneath the hot water. The sight of the naked, wet female body is truly one of the most erotic and beautiful sights on God’s green Earth. The shining skin, reddened slightly by the heat and long, wet hair either floating in the water or matted to their backs. Their mutual lust and animosity was starting to overflow. Sabrina got on her hands and knees in the water and began crawling towards Jasmine until their faces were as close together as possible. Jasmine said nothing and just stared down the ginger, completely stone faced. Their pulses increased even more as they felt the other nympho’s hot breath blow into each other’s faces. You could cut the tension with a knife. Jasmine then broke the tension by sticking her tongue out of her mouth and quickly slashing it across Sabrina’s lips. The redhead’s heart skipped a beat from such a quick, simple act.

Sabrina reciprocated the move, whipping her tongue along Jasmine’s lips. This led to a back and forth before the two beauties eventually corkscrewed their tongues together outside of their mouths, swallowing back each other’s sweet spit until Sabrina pushed her face forward and sealed her mouth over her rival’s. The two then closed their eyes and made out passionately in the hot tub. Sabrina shifted from her hands and knees to sitting down, still tonguing Jasmine’s mouth as she wrapped her arms around the raven, who did the same in a mutual bearhug. The sexual tension and desire they felt for each other had taken over and they lost all sense of themselves as they sank into each other’s voluptuous bodies. They had been aching for this ever since they got here. Even Sabrina, who had been fucking Jasmine’s teammates all this time, still yearned for the euphoria that only the raven could give her.

“Mmmmmm…” They both moaned passionately and even somewhat lovingly into each other’s mouths.

The two were absolutely possessed by carnal desire. There was no anger or competitive urgency in what they were doing. Just pure animalistic lust. Their sharpened nipples, enormous G cup breasts and luscious, hungry pussies all joined as one in addition to their tongues. They were off in another world as they swirled each other around the tub, reaching down to palm each other’s thick ass cheeks. This went on and on for they didn’t even know how long and neither of them ever wanted it to end…That was until their minds started coming back to them along with the realizations of who they were with. Sabrina briefly thought that Vanessa may have been the one to truly blame for the current, pitiful state of her life but really, she could never blame anyone more than Jasmine. The tool that worked for her and then rebelled against her, threw her in jail not once but twice and destroyed her once opulent and influential lifestyle and reputation. Jasmine remembered the grief, anxiety and desperation that once dominated her life when Ben was stricken with cancer. How she sank so low as to resort to petty theft and all because of Sabrina and the psychological crippling that the loss in their second battle caused her. They both slowly broke the kiss, still hugging each other but now glaring.

“I hate you, you fucking cunt.” Sabrina cursed.

“I hate you more, you worthless bitch.” Jasmine shot back. “Tell me, what’s your real aim with all of this? What are you after?”

Sabrina said nothing.

“Answer me, you goddamn ginger slut!” Jasmine demanded. “If I’m going to trust you, I can’t be expecting a stab in the back!”

“You know…Even I didn’t know why I lied to Brooke in the penthouse that day…Until just now.” Sabrina admitted.

“What?” Jasmine was confused.

“When I saw my old home for the first time in a year…It brought it all back.” Sabrina explained. “Everything you took from me…I was trying to help you get the money you needed to save your precious Husband’s life and you destroyed mine in return.”

“You used my desperation for your own ends!” Jasmine argued. “Don’t give that “I was only trying to help” bullshit! Do you have any idea what you put me through?! Breaking the law may come easy to a spoiled little rich skank like you but I was just a stay at home Wife! At any moment, I could’ve been thrown in jail and Ben would have died all alone! If it was any cops that found us other than Nessa and Holly, that’s exactly what would have happened!”

“And look what you’ve gained since then!” Sabrina argued. “You became a cop yourself! You saved Ben’s life! You live with four other hot nymphos in a beautiful home! MY BEAUTIFUL HOME! Everything you have in your perfect little life was built on my loss!”

“GOOD!” Jasmine yelled matter of factly. “You deserved to lose everything! You were never anything but a law breaking, selfish, psychopathic, sadistic, life crushing, criminal piece of shit! I did the world a favor that day! Everything I have, I earned! It was the universe giving back to me after getting through the darkest time of my life!”

“Oh, shut up, you sanctimonious whore!” Sabrina demanded. “And I thought Vanessa was bad with the holier than thou bullshit!”

“Being a better person than you isn’t exactly a high bar!” Jasmine insulted. “And you never answered my question. What are you in this for? What did you realize that you felt in the penthouse that day?”

Sabrina grinned and chuckled sinisterly.

“I want the same thing I wanted when I first saw you walk into my penthouse over a year ago.” Sabrina said.

“What?” Jasmine asked, confused before jumping to conclusions. “Oh, I get it!”

“Do you, now?” Sabrina asked mockingly.

“Of course!” Jasmine said. “You want to jump me and sell me to La Malvada!”

Sabrina rolled her eyes.

“You really are a bimbo.” Sabrina said bluntly.

“Don’t give me that!” Jasmine argued. “I remember what you told me when you had me tied to your bed that night! You were gonna sell me out to traffickers!”

“No. In fact, it is the opposite of what you think it is.” Sabrina said bluntly.

Somehow, Jasmine could just feel that she was telling the truth.

“Then what?!” Jasmine asked furiously. “What the fuck do you want from me, you insufferable, Husband napping cunt?!”

Sabrina silenced Jasmine with her mouth and pushed her all the way to the edge of the tub as she began grinding against her nemesis.

“Mmmmmm!!!” Jasmine groaned inside Sabrina’s mouth in equal parts pleasure and frustration.

Sabrina tribbed Jasmine furiously against the wall as the hot water swished all around them. Thankfully, the tub was so huge that it didn’t risk any of the water falling out. Jasmine tried to fight back but she was completely pinned. She struggled to slip away, jerking her legs around but it was no use. Sabrina dominated both her mouth and her pussy with her own. The raven had gotten herself so worked up from the earlier make out session with her opponent that she already began to feel her orgasm approaching and she could just feel that this one would be devastating. She tried to hold it back but there was no stopping it. Sabrina unlatched her mouth from Jasmine’s just to hear her scream.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!!” Jasmine shrieked loudly as she came, filling up Sabrina with her juices before the ginger got off of her.

The raven fell forward on her hands and knees, her face just barely above the water as she struggled to catch her breath and then she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her scalp as Sabrina gathered up all of her long, dark hair into one hand and yanked.

“Agh!“ Jasmine groaned.

The sadistic redhead used her grip on her nemesis’s hair to pull her up until she was standing face to face as Jasmine’s face was contorted in pain and her post orgasmic winding.

“What do I want?” Sabrina asked rhetorically. “Fine. You want to know so badly what I want? What I’ve wanted ever since the first moment I saw your hot fuckable bod walking into my penthouse? I’ll tell you what I want!”

She tongued Jasmine’s mouth down one more time absolutely mercilessly, giving her no room to breathe. Jasmine struggled until Sabrina finally released her mouth, leaving her harshly inhaling and exhaling.

“I want you!” Sabrina said with conviction. “You think I’d give you away to that narco bitch and never be able to fuck you again? Like Hell! No one’s taking you from me! Not even you! I will have you all to myself! You owe me that much for all you took from me! I want all of you! I want your lips, your mouth, your tongue, your hair, your tits, your nips, your pussy, your clit, your ass, everything! I even want your bitchy attitude cause you’re not you without it and it’ll make fucking you even more enjoyable! You’ll be my pet! My plaything! My prized possession! I’ll take real good care of you and never get bored of you! What do you say to that, bitch?!”

Jasmine said nothing as she caught her breath and slowly turned her face towards Sabrina. She then looked at Sabrina with a powerful glare and spat on the ginger’s face. Sabrina growled and spat back. Both nymphos licked their faces clean. Jasmine then pushed herself into Sabrina and all the way into the other wall of the tub, ready for a little payback as she began viciously grinding into her nemesis.

“Agh! Fuck!” Sabrina cursed.

“What do I have to say to that?” Jasmine asked rhetorically. “I say your delusions of grandeur are even greater than I thought! You think I’m some toy that Las Brujas is trying to steal from you? You ain’t shit! Once they’re dealt with, I’ll fuck you into the ground and throw you right back in that cell and then whenever I feel you’ve forgotten your place, I’ll come over to remind you who the better bitch is! Just like I’ve been doing all year long! What do YOU say to that, you pathetic, inferior little cum dumpster?!”

Before Sabrina could answer, Jasmine jammed her tongue down her throat in retribution for when Sabrina did it to her as she brutally tribbed the redhead. Sabrina moaned and squirmed pathetically as Jasmine fucked her. Her previous tribbing of Jasmine getting her hot enough to make her very close to climax herself and she felt it getting higher and higher and higher until she finally could not take it anymore and Jasmine broke the kiss, wanting to hear her scream out in climax.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!!” Sabrina cried out as she came inside of Jasmine, who smiled and cooed at the feeling.

She held her nemesis up against the wall as she huffed and puffed for a while before getting it together and looking Jasmine straight in the eye.

“What do I say to that?” Sabrina asked rhetorically as she caught her breath. “I say…why wait? I want you all to myself. You want to “remind me of my place”. And here we are, cuddled up to each other naked in a bigass bath tub. No more draws! No more ties! No more inconclusive fights and no other bitches here to butt in! You and me, Jasmine Davis! Fucking each other until one of us is incapable of fucking the other back! What do you fucking say to that?!”

“What do I fucking say to that?” Jasmine asked rhetorically. “I say…Bring it the fuck on, Sabrina Phillips!”

The two then began wrestling each other back down into the tub. Their hearts set on what they wanted and their pussies even more so. They splashed around as the intensity of their scuffle increased. As Sabrina was already pinned against the wall by Jasmine, the raven was ultimately able to subdue her nemesis into a sitting position against the same wall before prying her legs open with her own and then bringing in her own cunt to go to town on Sabrina’s.

“Agh!” Sabrina grunted, making Jasmine grin sadistically.

As their pussies reconnected, the feeling of their lower lips fusing was somehow even more gratifying than usual. It was as if their newly realized conviction was fueling them even more. It just goes to show that sexfighting is almost as psychological as it is physical. Some would say even more and that plays a huge part in what makes it so addictive. The sight of Sabrina’s face contorted with overwhelming pleasure filled Jasmine with joy. Sabrina yanked on Jasmine’s hair again in an attempt to fight back. The raven was tempted to say something along the lines of:

‘Stop resisting and submit to the superior woman!’

However, that was the last thing Jasmine wanted the ginger to do. She loved fighting her and fucking her even through her struggling. She knew the feeling was very much mutual. Sabrina tribbed back into Jasmine as best she could, not giving a single inch. She and Jasmine then thought the exact same thing in the exact same words at the exact same time.

‘I swear to God that I will never lose to you again!’ They both thought to themselves.

And they very much planned to back up those thoughts with actions. However, Jasmine continued to grind against Sabrina viciously. She rocked herself back and forth, left and right, tribbing the redhead in those same directions.

“Fuck!” Sabrina cursed.

“You like that, you cocky little bitch?!” Jasmine asked mockingly. “If you don’t, you’d better get fucking used to it, cause I’ll be fucking you like this on a regular basis once I throw you back in your cell!”

“How do you plan on doing that when you’ll be my sex slave for life?” Sabrina asked, shooting back. “I think it’s time you shut up for now, anyway!”

She grabbed Jasmine’s cheeks and pulled her face into hers, initiating a kiss. And what a kiss it was. A kiss that sucked on their souls just as much, if not more so than their tongues. The euphoria they gave each other from their tongue battle combined with their brutal tribbing was beyond description. It was strange as this battle had no real stakes. They both agreed to try and impose their plans on each other after their common enemy was dealt with but it still nonetheless felt every bit as exhilarating, naughty and heated as any of their first three fights. They just could not help themselves. Eventually though, given that Sabrina was the one getting fucked from the submissive position, there was only one way this particular position was going to end.

“Mmmmmm!!!” Sabria screamed into Jasmine’s mouth as she orgasmed, once again spewing her juices straight up her arch enemy’s vaginal canal, making her moan as well.

Jasmine broke apart from Sabrina, who led out a loud exhale as soon as their lips disconnected in a line of spit. Jasmine then stood up as the evil redhead was huffing and puffing and reached down to bunch all of her flaming orange hair into one hand and pulled hard in retaliation for it being done to her earlier.

“Ugh!” Sabrina groaned as she was pulled up, face to smiling face with Jasmine, who playfully licked at her cheek.

“God, I will never, ever get tired of making you cum.” Jasmine said. “I want your cum all over me. In my face, in my mouth, in my hair, on my tits, on my ass and especially in my pussy!”

“Of course you do, you fucking degenerate.” Sabrina joked. “But when I’m done with you, you’ll be as dry as the sahara and I’ll look like someone attached a fire hose to your cunt and aimed it directly at me!”

“Oh, and I’m the degenerate?” Jasmine asked sarcastically.

As Sabrina caught her breath, she hugged herself to Jasmine, nipples pressing together euphorically as they both rested their heads on each other’s shoulders and began whispering in each other’s ear. Sabrina then reached down to tightly squeeze the raven’s shapely ass and Jasmine immediately did the same to the ginger’s ass.

“Do you know what I’m gonna do to you first thing when I have you all to myself?” Sabrina asked with a quick lick of Jasmine’s earlobe.

“I’ll play along and humor your pathetic delusions for now. What?“ Jasmine asked.

“This!” Sabrina said firmly.

She then wrapped her arms around Jasmine’s perfect body and spilled them both into the water, making a large splash and pinned Jasmine underwater. Sabrina then sat on top of her as the raven struggled to get free. Sabrina then sat her pussy on top of Jasmine’s in a reverse tribbing position and began fucked away at her.

“Ahhhhh!!” She could hear Jasmine’s muffled, distorted scream from under the water.

She put all of her weight on her rival, making sure she had no room to slip away as her lower lips dominated Jasmine’s lower lips. She felt her opponent’s clit come out of its hood and penetrate her lower folds as her own clit to the same to those of her enemy. Luckily, Jasmine had worked herself up quite a bit from tribbing Sabrina twice in a row and her pleasure was already rising high before Sabrina did this. It was not long at all until Jasmine felt her climax closing in on her. Knowing that Sabrina would finally let her go and breathe if she came, Jasmine allowed it to happen.

“Ohhhhhh!!!!” Jasmine screamed underwater as she came upwards into Sabrina’s twat.

As her orgasm subsided, Jasmine gathered up all of her strength and forced Sabrina off of her before finally emerging from under the hot water, coughing and hacking. She flipped her soaking wet black hair out of her face as she glared furiously at Sabrina.

“You fucking psycho cunt!” Jasmine cursed furiously. “Were you trying to drown me?!”

“Maybe.” Sabrina answered casually.

“Oh, just wait until I get my goddamn hands on you!“ Jasmine threatened.

“Of course I wasn’t trying to drown you.” Sabrina excused. “That’s not nearly good enough to repay what you’ve done to me.”

“What you did to yourself!” Jasmine argued.

“Whatever. We’ve been over this.” Sabrina dismissed. “But I’m not done with you yet, you hot bitch.”

“I’m the one who should be saying that!” Jasmine said angrily. “Now bring that beautiful twat of yours over here, so I can fuck it some more!”

Sabrina approached Jasmine who tried to grab her but the redhead slipped behind her, wrapped her arms around her waist and pushed her towards the edge of the tub and pushing her over it halfway. Her back was arched at a 90 degree angle as the top half of her body was bent over the edge of the tub.

“You fucking whooooorrrrreeeeee!!!!“ Jasmine yelped as she was fucked doggy style.

Sabrina grabbed onto her dark hair and pulled hard as she dominated her enemy from the back.

“A lifetime of being my fuckbitch!” Sabrina declared. “That’s the only thing you could ever do that would make up for everything I lost!”

“Keep dreaming, bitch! Fuck!” Jasmine cursed.

“Oh, I can dream up a whole lot!” Sabrina said. “Before long, you’ll be just as mindless and lustful over me as La Malvada’s concubines are for her!”

Sabrina slammed into Jasmine so powerfully that it made the other nympho’s luscious G cups bounce and jiggle around over the edge of the tub. Sabrina never felt so content and fulfilled in her life as when she was dominating Jasmine. It was the only thing that made her at least somewhat forget that her entire life was in shambles beyond any hope of repair. She was addicted to the euphoric satisfaction of humiliating the raven in every way imaginable. It was really all she had left that gave her any sense of happiness.

“Ohhhh!!” Jasmine grosned.

“That’s right, you beautiful future cum dumpster!” Sabrina encouraged. “Scream for me! Scream as I fuck your inferior cunt into pieces and then fuck it some more! I can’t get enough of it! I want to feel your pussy shed tears of bliss into mine! I want to use your tits as punching bags! I’ll use your tongue on and off as either a sex toy or as a never ending gobstopper! I’ll smack your ass so hard and so many times that there will be permanent hand shaped welts on it! I want to fuck away every sense you have until you know nothing but pleasing me!”

“Agh!” Jasmine grunted. “You goddamn crazy fucking basket case!”

Sabrina then pulled Jasmine’s hair harder.

“Shit!” Jasmine cursed.

“I’m only what you made me!” Sabrina argued.

Jasmine had just cum and Sabrina was fucking her so hard, so fast and so ruthlessly that she soon began to feel her next orgasm building up faster than she could even keep track of it. There was no fighting it.

“Gooooooddddddd!!!!!” Jasmine shrieked as she came yet again, splattering all over Sabrina’s pussy.

“That’s a good girl.” Sabrina said condescendingly. “You can feel this all day every day once I own you.”

Jasmine was panting like a dog as she was bent over, her wet hair running alongside the outside wall of the tub. Sabrina then pulled her upwards into her, the ginger’s nipples poking into her back as she licked Jasmine's neck, face and mouth.

“You know, if you ever worry about getting lonely, don’t.” Sabrina said. “I’m sure your little cop friends will come looking for you. I’ve outfucked each and every one of them. Vanessa twice. I can easily do it again and then they’ll join you as my trophies.”

Jasmine knew that Sabrina was just trying to mess with her head and get a rise out of her. She was too winded to reply anyway. Sabrina knew she would be treading rough waters with what she was about to say next but she just couldn’t resist seeing her arch rival’s reaction.

“But there is one other problem.” Sabrina said. “That precious knight in shining armor of yours would come looking for you too.”

Jasmine’s eyes went wide.

“I guess I’ll just have to make him mine too.” Sabrina mocked. “I’d much rather fuck you but maybe on days you misbehave, I’ll tie you down and force you to watch as I pump his cock inside of me until he bursts!”

And with that, Jasmine’s strength returned and she broke free of Sabrina’s hold before turning around and tackling her back into the water, making a big splash. She then got a hold of the ginger and pulled them both up out of the water before pinning her to the wall yet again.

“You’re gonna regret saying that, you fucking cunt.” Jasmine said sinisterly. “Maybe it’s time you know how it feels to be treated like a cum dumpster!”

Sabrina just glared at her defiantly.

“Do your worst, slut!” Sabrina dared.

“You asked for it!” Jasmine said.

She then pried the redhead’s legs open to where one leg was suspended high up in the air, revealing her tasty looking twat before Jasmine slammed in with her own cunt.

“Ohhhh!!” Sabrina groaned as the raven mercilessly tribbed her.

“That’s it, cunt!” Jasmine encouraged. “Now you’ll scream for me!”

As she fucked her prey, Jasmine’s sadistic side and desire for revenge began to start showing again.

“Now, do you know what I’m gonna do to you after tossing you back in the goddamn clink?!“ Jasmine asked. “Not only will I fuck you just as hard as this whenever the urge strikes me but I’ll also share you with the others! I’ll watch as they take the same joy in humiliating you and making you cry like the pitiful little bitch that you are that I am right this second!”

“Ugh!” Sabrina groaned. “And I’m the deluded one?”

Jasmine pushed her nemesis against the wall so hard that Sabrina had to reach behind her and push her arms against the wall in an attempt to push herself back into Jasmine but it was no use. The raven had her deadlocked. Jasmine grinned and lowered her head down to loudly suck and slurp on Sabrina’s sharpened milk buds as she continued fucking her in this one sided scissor position. Hearing the evil redhead cry out in sexual agony was like music to Jasmine’s ears. She enjoyed fucking Sabrina every bit as much as Sabrina loved fucking her. She would never tire of dominating and punishing her or using her body for her own pleasure and treating the miserable bitch like a piece of meat. She deserved every bit of it. Deep down inside of them, they both knew that if they could fuck only one other woman in the world for the rest of their lives, both of them would easily pick each other. Jasmine would even choose Sabrina over each of her teammates, even if she felt guilty about that. Jasmine would even choose Sabrina over her irresistible ebony Goddess of a boss, Tamara. Nothing got either of their blood pumping or hearts racing or sadistic urges flowing like going at it with their arch nemesis. They were addicted to each other. Plain and simple.

“You fucking bitch!” Sabrina said as she pulled on Jasmine’s soaking wet raven locks as she continued to suckle her pink nipple, staring back up into her mockingly.

“I hope you enjoy tasting me because you’re gonna be doing a lot more of it in the very near future!” Sabrina declared.

Jasmine then popped her mouth off of Sabrina’s nipple and pulled her head back up to face her down again.

“You have no idea how right you are!” Jasmine shot back.

Jasmine humped her rival viciously as her pussy devoured the ginger’s. Their clits bobbing against each other but Jasmine’s had a clear advantage. Sabrina’s face blushed even redder than her hair as Jasmine felt she had a good pin on her opponent, she decided to do something a bit risky. She took both hands and violently twisted Sabrina’s nipples like fleshy toys.

“Aghhhh!!!” Sabrina shrieked in equal parts pain and pleasure.

“Is this what you planned on doing to me when you supposedly had me all to yourself?” Jasmine asked mockingly.

“You wanna twist nips, bitch?! Fine by me!” Sabrina said before she reached in front of her and reciprocated the move.

“Fuck!” Jasmine cursed. “Assault my girls all you want, slut! It won’t stop me from fucking your brains out and using that precious fiery hair of yours as a cum rag!”

She increased the tempo of her grinding and she knew it was having an effect. Sabrina’s heart sank as she realized what or rather who was about to cum. Her. There was no escape, so she didn’t even bother wasting precious energy in resisting.

“Goddamn yoooooouuuuuuuuu!!!!!” Sabrina screamed as she came, filling up Jasmine’s pussy for the upteenth time.

Jasmine smiled in her victory for this round and released Sabrina, who fell forward face first into Jasmine’s cleavage.

“Awww…” Jasmine cooed condescendingly. “Finally facing reality? Maybe if you put that shit talking tongue of yours to better use, I’ll go easy on you.”

“Ask and you shall receive.” Sabrina said sinisterly.

Before Jasmine could react, the ginger slid down her voluptuous body until she was face to cunt with Jasmine’s red, ripe pussy. She then reached around the raven to cross her arms over each other behind Jasmine’s ass before burying her fingers deep into her rival’s booty meat. She then used her grip to push Jasmine’s twat forward into her face before burying her tongue deep inside her opponent’s folds.

“Ahhh!!” Jasmine groaned as she was eaten out. “That’s right, you cunt licking little bimbo! Suck my superior pussy! Get used to its glorious flavor!”

Jasmine reached down and buried her hands deep into Sabrina’s flaming orange locks to get control over her head. Sabrina did not care as she was much more focused on other things at the moment. For the first time in the fight so far, one nympho’s tongue had at last penetrated the other nympho’s lower lips. It was beautiful. Sabrina hated to admit it but Jasmine’s pussy was beyond delectable. So tangy and juicy. She could eat her for hours and if given the chance, that is exactly what she would do. Jasmine also hated to admit it but Sabrina ate her pussy like no other woman in the world. It was like her tongue was purpose built to pleasure her cunt. It really was a stroke of fate that these two raging, incorrigible nymphomaniacs had encountered each other of all the nymphos on Earth. They were like oil and water but also two peas in a pod at the exact same time. Sabrina dragged her tongue up from the very bottom of Jasmine’s labia towards her pulsating, pink pleasure bud and wrapped her lips around the helpless organ. She used her kissing lips on the clit as a cavern for her tongue to assault it endlessly.

“Goooooddddd!!!” Jasmine moaned with a vibration in her voice as Sabrina’s cunnilingus assault sent volts of electric pleasure throughout her body.

“Yeah, keep licking me, bitch.” Jasmine encouraged. “You think I’m gonna get tired of this just because I’m trying to outfuck you? Think again! Keep doing the only thing you’re good for! I can take it all day and still fuck you into the ground!”

Sabrina was getting annoyed with Jasmine’s arrogance and wanted to prove her wrong. She buried her tongue as deeply into her nemesis’s folds as possible. She just wished her tongue was longer. She dug her hands deeper into Jasmine’s cheeks to push her tongue as far as possible.

“Fuck!” Jasmine cursed as she bit down on her bottom lip.

Sabrina’s efforts soon began to beat fruit and Jasmine felt her next climax building up fast. And then it happened.

“Agghhhhhh!!!” Jasmine groaned loudly as she came.

Sabrina swallowed what she could while the rest coated her face and hair. Jasmine panted like a dog and while Sabrina wanted to keep feasting on her nemesis, she found herself getting worn out. She may have bitten off more than she could chew and had to give her mouth and jaw a rest. Jasmine took notice of this and decided to take advantage of it. In one swift, fluid motion, the raven pounced on the redhead and wrestled her into the water. They scuffled for a bit before Jasmine was able to contort Sabrina into a very unorthodox position. She sat on her back, pinning her underwater as she lifted Sabrina’s legs up until her enemy’s cunt was right in front of her face.

“Payback’s a bitch. Just like you are!” Jasmine bragged.

This was a blatant act of retaliation against Sabrina pinning Jasmine underwater earlier in the fight. The raven then began licking at Sabrina’s cunt, also an act of payback. She sealed her upper lips over the other nympho’s lower lips and began eating away.

“Ahhhh!!” Sabrina screamed, muffled by the water.

Jasmine slurped all over her rival’s labia like a piece of candy, tasting Sabrina’s sweet juices and swallowing them back. Jasmine would stick her tongue in and pull it out over and over again, effectively tongue fucking the other slut while she flailed underwater, struggling to break free. Jasmine worked her tongue, mouth and lips expertly against Sabrina’s labia, slithering it in and out, kissing it, spitting into it before focusing her onslaught of cunnilingus onto the ginger’s protruding little clit. She slurped all over the helpless organ just as Sabrina had done to her own. She then added some of her fingers into the mix, poking them in out with both hands in various patterns and combinations for variously different amounts of time. Eventually, Sabrina could not handle much more of this and started feeling her pleasure rising and rising until it finally burst.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!!” Sabrina screamed, muffled and distorted by the water, making it sound almost robotic.

Jasmine grinned with satisfaction as she felt Sabrina’s warm, tasty fluids bukkake her face. She then released Sabrina, getting off of her back as the ginger immediately re-emerged from the water, taking a loud, desperate exhale and coughing a bit as Jasmine watched in amusement. After getting a hold of herself, Sabrina flipped her soaking orange tresses out of her face, feeling them slap back onto her back as she silently glared at Jasmine. She should’ve seen that coming after she did the same to the raven but she had no idea when to expect it. Thankfully, both of them had pretty strong lungs.

“Now we’re even.” Jasmine declared.

“Maybe I actually should’ve fucked drowned you after all!” Sabrina said angrily.

“Then whose pussy would you endlessly obsess over to find some solace in your sad, pathetic life?” Jasmine asked.

“And what would you even be without me anyway?” Sabrina argued. “Where would your life be?”

“What are you bitching about?“ Jasmine asked.

“You know what I mean!“ Sabrina argued. “Your current life, your home, your Husband’s life itself and even the very existence of Task Force 732 were all a product of my actions!”

“You’re so full of shit!” Jasmine said, in denial.

“Like Hell I am!” Sabrina argued. “Think about it! You cassing those museums to get my money is what led to you meeting Vanessa and Holly in the first place! Which led to Ben getting his treatment and you and Nicole becoming cops and 732 becoming what it is now! It’s all because of me!”

Jasmine was silent. She would never admit it in a million years…but Sabrina was completely right. Jasmine going into debt to her was essentially the bullet that killed Archduke Ferdinand of her life. Everything she’s had since then was a product of that. Right up to this very moment. She honestly could not imagine where she would be today if not for all of that. Perhaps she would have gotten an honest job and slaved away until either she got the money for Ben’s treatment or the unthinkable would’ve happened and Ben secamb to his cancer before she could get enough money. Sabrina really was both the best and worst thing that had ever happened to Jasmine.

“Nothing else to say, huh?” Sabrina teased. “No smartass retort? It’s the same thing as admitting I’m right, you know.”

“Oh, shove it!” Jasmine spat. “You may be right but by that logic, I should also be grateful to Ben’s cancer for pushing me to do that in the first place!”

“I never said you should be grateful.” Sabrina argued. “But why are you even still married to that loser when you have all these hot girls surrounding you at all times?”

“You egomaniacal little cunt!” Jasmine cursed.

She wanted to smack Sabrina but knew it was exactly what she wanted.

“You wouldn’t understand! You only care about yourself!” Jasmine insulted.

“You say that like it’s a bad thing.” Sabrina said smugly.

“Ben was the best thing that ever happened to me!” Jasmine declared. “Before him, I was just some timid little shrinking violet and a pathetic doormat that would never stand up for myself. He gave me the strength that made me what I am today! The strength that I used to beat you!”

“You done with the sappy shit yet?” Sabrina asked, annoyed. “If he really made you so strong, then shut up and prove it!”

“I’ve proved it to you before and I’ll do it again as many times as I damn well please!” Jasmine said confidently.

Sabrina stood up and marched into Jasmine until their nipples and noses just barely touched each other. Jasmine took immediate action and licked right across Sabrina’s lips. The redhead immediately did the same, which quickly descended into a tongue war outside of their mouths. Sabrina grabbed Jasmine’s ass again nice and tight, using her grip to pull her closer and then sealing their mouths together, turning their tonguefight into a kissfight. Jasmine grabbed Sabrina’s ass just as hard in retribution before the two bitter rivals spread their legs and initiated a standing tribbing session.

“Mmmmmm…” They both moaned into each other’s mouths

Their nipples slid around all over each other before finally finding their bearings and poking deeply into the areolas of their owner’s rival. Their lower lips had fused together yet again, relieving the tension they had been feeling since breaking contact. It was as if their pussies both had a mind of their own and were as obsessed with each other as their owners were. They simply did not want to be apart. Jasmine took one hand off of Sabrina’s thick ass cheeks and instead slipped it upward to bury it deep into her opponent’s long, thick, drenched orange hair. Sabrina did the same, digging her fingers deep into Jasmine’s equally soaked black tresses. They continued flexing their pelvises in an attempt to grind against each other, cunt to cunt and it was working. They could not get enough of this. Not just the pleasure but the atmosphere of it all. The feeling of each other’s warm, wet skin. The wet, matted hair and meaty ass flesh in their hands. Their tongues wrestling each other. Nipples stabbing into nipples. It was like both heaven and hell on earth all happening at once. They had no idea how long they’d been going at it now. Hours at the bare minimum. Time ceased to exist for both of them as the only thing that mattered was fucking their hated rival into the dust. Deep inside their fused cunts, their clits were also having a war of their very own, jabbing at each other relentlessly. They eventually had to break the kiss for some much needed air, huffing and puffing.

“You’re nothing without me, you smug bitch.” Sabrina gloated. “Why don’t you just admit it?”

“Says the one who wants to turn me into a sex slave.” Jasmine argued.

“You know you want to deep down.” Sabrina bragged. “Besides, no one was forcing to keep coming to my cell. You did that of your own free will.”

“Only because I wanted to keep reminding you of your place.” Jasmine argued. “The guards at St. Lilith’s are good but they could never break your spirit the way only I can.”

“Does THIS feel like a broken spirit to you, whore?!” Sabrina asked.

She then thrust herself forward, pushing her pussy deeper into Jasmine’s.

“Agh!” Jasmine grunted. “You fucking bitch!”

“And who are you to talk about breaking my spirit?” Sabrina asked rhetorically. “I still remember how well you took it after I won our second match.”

“I still got back up and fucked you into oblivion after that!” Jasmine argued. “And I’ll do it again as many times as it takes!”

“Exactly!” Sabrina said. “Because you know you’re nothing without me! You were just some housewife before I made you into what you are now!”

“If you had your way, you would’ve sold me to some pervert!” Jasmine argued. “I pulled myself out from the dregs and I did it without any help from you!”

Jasmine pushed forward into Sabrina, mimicking the ginger’s earlier move.

“Ugh!” Sabrina grunted.

“I did it because I had the strength to do it! Not because of the situation you forced on me, you worthless, psychopathic, miserable, self-cenetered fucking cunt!”

“Keep your self-congratulatory sermons to yourself, bitch!” Sabrina argued. “I was already strong before the cancer that is you came into my life!”

“You weren’t strong enough to stop me from hauling your big bubbly ass in the clink!” Jasmine argued. “And you’re still not strong enough now!”

Before Sabrina could respond, Jasmine was on her, slamming her tongue down her throat and dominating her mouth as Sabrina tried her best to wrestle the raven’s tongue back. The kiss was intense but brief and Jasmine slipped her tongue back out.

“You know what?” Jasmine asked herself. “I should just let La Malvada have you. You’re no better than her anyway! You have everything in common! You see everyone around you as either tools, toys or both! I’m sure she’d love to show you how it feels to be on the receiving end! We should just find Ms. Colby and she can help us take back the prison instead of your sorry ass!”

“Oh, please!” Sabrina dismissed. “You know you wouldn’t want anyone else owning me but you! You want me just as much as I want you! Just admit it already!”

“Maybe I would if I didn’t already have plenty going for me in my life!“ Jasmine argued. “A great, supportive Husband, four smoking hot, fuckable girlfriends, a steady job with the sexiest boss on the face of the Earth and…Oh, that’s right. An amazing home. YOUR amazing home!”

Sabrina growled and this time, she was the one to silence Jasmine with her tongue, jamming it down Jasmine’s throat for about 15 seconds before pulling it back out in a spray of spit.

“Your entire life is a product of my actions! Everything you have now, you have because of me!” Sabrina argued. “And once I break you in to be my toy, I’ll take it all back! Your girlfriends, your man, your job, your boss and your home! I won’t be satisfied until you lose everything like I lost everything!”

“You couldn’t beat Ms. Colby on the best day of your life, on a leap year, on Friday the 13th, during a blue moon with all the planets aligning!” Jasmine bragged. “And if you want it all back, come try and take it!”

The two had enough of bickering with each other and began squabbling to try and pin their nemesis down to fuck her again. Their bodies flailed around the water, splashing it around a bit until they both ended up throwing each other off their feet and into the back wall of the tub. Their cunts were still fighting their own battle as they resumed tribbing each other now that they were both back on the ground. They kissed yet again as the sounds of water splashing, loud, heated moaning and growling, lips smacking and slurping echoed throughout the tiled bathroom. Both were bear hugging their opponent further into their own bodies, wanting to feel every part of the other nympho battle every part of them, leaving zero room for doubt or argument about who was superior this time. The pleasure would prove to be too much at times and they would often climax, screaming into her opponent’s mouth but not at the same time. At times, Jasmine would cum inside of Sabrina and at other times, it would be Sabrina cumming inside of Jasmine. Over and over and over again. Eventually, they both broke the kiss, panting like dogs. The look in their eyes both told them that they wanted the same thing. Scissoring.

They peeled their pussies apart from each other before they laid their bodies back and positioned themselves to where their cunts could reach each other without having to put themselves in an uncomfortable position. They obviously could not lay on their backs due to the water, so they had to make do. They then brought their twats together yet again.

“Aghhhh!!!” Sabrina groaned.

“Ohhhhh!!!“ Jasmine moaned.

They flexed and flexed and flexed their lower bodies to grind into each other as fast and as hard as possible. Their enormous G cup breasts bounced and jiggled in response to all the inertia and friction they were building up. Panting and moaning filled the room as they relentlessly and ferociously fucked each other like mindless rabbits. Their clits once again pressed into each other as well. Their pussies and eventually their entire bodies felt as if they were on fire. If they were fighting pretty much any other woman on Earth, maybe even La Malvada herself, they’d be praying for their opponent to go down soon but not with each other. Absolutely not. They wanted more. More. More. More of the sound of her screaming. More of her body yielding to their own. More of the feeling of her cum blasting inside of their pussies. No matter how time, effort, sweat or energy it took, they would not stop until one of their bodies collapsed due to pure, unadulterated exhaustion. They continued climaxing inside of each other again and again and again. Their pussies just would not tire out. They kept going and going and going. It seemed as if they would go on forever and nothing in the world would stop them…Until something did. Suddenly, they both felt a sharp pain in their scalps as something yanked them off of each other and up by their hair until they were standing up in the tub.

“Agh!” Jasmine grunted.

“Ugh!” Sabrina grunted.

They both opened their eyes in confusion and frustration to see a naked Vanessa standing in between them, one hand yanking Jasmine’s hair and the other one yanking Sabrina’s.

“Nessa?” Jasmine asked in confusion. “What the Hell are you doing?”

“Mind your own business, bitch!” Sabrina ordered. “Let go of us, so I can fuck her into the ground!”

“In your dreams, slut!“ Jasmine shot back.

“ENOUGH!!!” Vanessa shouted firmly. “It’s a draw. Fight’s over.”

“What?!” Jasmine and Sabrina both asked at the same time in bafflement.

“Fuck off and leave us alone! I’m not leaving until we settle this!” Sabrina demanded.

“Let go of my hair so that I can teach this cunt a lesson once and for all!” Jasmine ordered.

“No. I don’t think I will.” Vanessa said. “You animals have been going at it for ten hours. Isn’t that right, girls?”

Jasmine and Sabrina turned their heads to find the equally naked Holly, Nicole and Christina standing outside of the tub.

“Sure have.” Holly confirmed.

“It definitely sounded like a good fight.” Nicole said.

“I heard stories about how these two go nuts over each other but Christ…” Christina added.

“If you skanks wanna watch, fine!” Sabrina said. “But no one interrupts!”

Vanessa then yanked hard on Sabrina’s hair.

“Oww!!” Sabrina moaned.

“I said it’s over!” Vanessa said angrily. “If you’re on my team, even temporarily, you’ll do as I say!”

“You’d better have a fucking good reason for this, Nessa.” Jasmine said angrily.

“I do.” Vanessa said. “This is proving to be a…distraction.”

“What?” Sabrina asked.

“If you two sluts keep this up, it’s gonna catch up to you in a bad way when we make our move.” Vanessa explained. “You should conserve this energy and anger for the real enemy, which is not in this house.”

“I beg to differ.” Jasmine argued. “As far as I’m concerned, she’s enemy number one!”

“Flattery will get you nowhere.” Sabrina mocked.

“You both know what’s at stake.” Vanessa said. “I can’t have this bullshit impacting your performance. Once the job’s done, you two can fuck each other to death as much as you damn well please but for now, save it for Las Brujas. Besides, you’ll have something to look forward to after La Malvada is defeated. Is that understood?”

The two said nothing but turned their gazed away, silently agreeing.

“I was just about to win too.” Jasmine said.

“Oh, as if!” Sabrina argued.

The two bega screaming at each other until Vanessa yanked on their hair again.

“Owww!!!” They both groaned.

“I said that’s enough!” Vanessa said. “Now, I have our assault all planned out. Tomorrow, we’ll rest up. No sex. Not even with Ben. We’ve all practiced enough, I’d say. You two will control yourselves until the job is done. Understood?”

“Fine.” Sabrina said. “Until the mission’s over…”

“Sure.” Jasmine agreed begrudgingly. “I’m a cop. I’ll do my job. Business first…pleasure later.”

“What about you?” Sabrina asked. “Have you come to terms with the truth yet?“

“I have.” Vanessa said grimly. “It still hurts…but I intend on becoming the cop that I was led to believe that Brooke was. I’ll find her, dominate her two faced cunt, lock her up and throw away the key.”

“And what about Ms. Colby?“ Jasmine asked.

“Still haven’t been able to reach her.” Vanessa said sadly. “Once we take the prison back, we’ll go to Mexico to find her. She’s tough as nails, though. I’m sure she’s fine.”

“And the rest of you?” Vanessa asked the other three girls.

“You know me, Nessa.” Holly said. “I’m with you all the way.”

“Damn straight.” Nicole said. “We’ll make them all pay for everything they’ve done.”

“You can count me in too.” Christina said. “I’m not afraid of those putas. Not anymore. And I plan on showing them myself.”

“Good.” Vanessa said. “As for you two…Let’s kiss on it!”

Vanessa used her grip on their hair to pull Jasmine and Sabrina’s faces towards hers and the three immediately began licking at each other’s tongues lustfully and passionately. The three younger girls watched with arousal. After a full minute of this, Vanessa pulled their faces apart.

“732 forever.” Vanessa said.

“732 forever.” Jasmine agreed.

“Yeah, yeah…Camaraderie and all that shit.” Sabrina said callously. “You can let go of our hair now.”

“Oh, I will.” Vanessa said suggestively. “But don’t get me wrong, I understand that no nympho likes getting her match interrupted, let alone forcibly put on hold by a third party. Especially when the match is with her soul rival. I also know that you two are still burning hot below the collar and I’m not heartless.”

“What are you getting at?” Jasmine asked.

“Now, I’m going to let go of your hair.” Vanessa said flirtatiously. “And when I do…All six of us are going to have a nice, wholesome, sisterly lesbian orgy right here in this tub!”

“Huh?!” Sabrina asked.

“What?!“ Jasmine asked.

“Come on, you can’t subject us all to those noises all day and not let us blow off some steam too.” Christina said.

“Yeah. How is it fair to just let you two fuck each other?” Nicole asked.

“We all need some stress relief.” Holly added.

“And it will help us bond and unite as girls against our enemy.” Vanessa said.

“Fine by me.” Jasmine said.

“Not like I have a choice.” Sabrina said.

“Then let the fun begin!” Vanessa said as she finally released Jasmine and Sabrina’s hair.

Holly, Nicole and Christina hopped into the tub with them and what followed was hours upon hours of non-stop womanly pleasures. The girls did just about everything to each other, leaving nothing and no one left out. Every pussy tribbed with every other pussy, every mouth sucked on every other tongue, every tongue licked every other pussy, every nipple was sucked by every other mouth and every pussy splattered all over every other face at least ten times. If there was a heaven, this is what it was. Endless pleasure. It did not take long for Jasmine and Sabrina to get over their anger at their fight being interrupted. Still, they knew they would settle it one day. Vanessa feeled the team deserved such a fun sex party after all the stress they’ve been under these past few days. It was nice to find some solace in their situation and enjoy themselves in the best way they knew how. By the end of it, they weren’t sure if there was more water or girl cum in the tub. The orgy lasted for a good 14 hours. Meaning that Jasmine and Sabrina had been in that tub, fucking either each other or the other girls for a full 24 hours. It was amazing but they still craved each other and would have each other soon.

Alas, all good things had to come to an end. The girls drained the tub, cleaned up the water that was splashed out of it and went to their own rooms to shower the sweat and cum out of their skin and hair. Showering together would likely be too tempting to prevent another orgy. After all was said and done, Jasmine crashed into bed where Ben was waiting for her.

“There’s my lioness.” Ben said as he stroked his Wife’s hair. “Sounds like you had quite a day.”

“Understatement of the fucking century.” Jasmine said. “But I’m ready…We’ll rest up tomorrow…And then take the fight to Las Brujas.”

“I know you all can do it.” Ben said as she snuggled Jasmine.

“Yeah..We can.” Jasmine said. “Are you worried?”

“Would you be insulted if I said yes?” Ben asked.

“We’ll be fine…All of us.” Jasmine said.

“I hope so.” Ben said.

“Are you worried about me more…or Chrissy?”

Ben’s heart skipped a beat upon hearing that.

“I know you’ve got it good for her, Ben.” Jasmine said.

“I…uhh…well…” Ben stammered. Jasmine chuckled.

“I’m just fucking with you!” Jasmine said. “She’s a great girl…But I’m your Wife and don’t you forget it.”

“Of course not.” Ben said.

“I want a rematch with her one day…” Jasmine said. “And I want you to watch. You’ll be our prize.”

“Not sure how I feel about that.” Ben said.

“Don’t you worry, honey. It’s all in good fun.” Jasmine said. “Chrissy’s my girl…And I wouldn’t exactly mind sharing you with her…Provided she wins.”

“Does she know about this?” Ben asked.

“Not yet.” Jasmine said. “I have other bitches to fuck now but I’ll get to her eventually. Just promise that when her time comes, you’ll fuck the winner as hard as you fucked Ms. Colby.”

“You don't need to tell me twice.” Ben said. “Perhaps you’d want a taste of that now?”

“Sorry, babe. Nessa told us to conserve our energy for the mission.” Jasmine said.

“Damn…” Ben said.

The two then went to bed.

Meanwhile…

Tamara had finally managed to cross the border into the US without arousing suspicion. It took some tricky tactics and seducing border guards but she did it. Now she just had to find her girls and make sure they were okay. They were still a long while away, though.

‘Just a little bit longer, my darlings.’ Tamara thought to herself. ‘I’m coming for you…And La Malvada!’

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: Enemy of My Enemy: Part 5

Hi Yuri,

This battle between Sabrina and Jasmine was really good. I love how you've established how incredibly horny they are for each other, how much they hate each other, and how much their mutual lust and hatred gives them the ability to battle each other in ways that they could not with any other opponent. I look forward to whatever they do to each other once this present adventure is concluded!

I also liked the way the story ended, with the all-girl, 14 hour orgy. It would have been nice to get more about that.

In the "constructive criticism" department, there are some aspects of the story where the description of what is going on is not clear to me. In particular, they are fighting in a full bathtub, yet they don't seem to be spilling much water and, in a couple of cases, it's hard to see how both of them did not avoid being drowned by the other. What you are describing would make a bit more sense if the tub was only shallowly filled, but that is not what you seem to describe.

Great work, really looking forward to the next story and more with Sabrina and Jasmine's rivalry.

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Hi Yuri,

This battle between Sabrina and Jasmine was really good. I love how you've established how incredibly horny they are for each other, how much they hate each other, and how much their mutual lust and hatred gives them the ability to battle each other in ways that they could not with any other opponent. I look forward to whatever they do to each other once this present adventure is concluded!

I also liked the way the story ended, with the all-girl, 14 hour orgy. It would have been nice to get more about that.

In the "constructive criticism" department, there are some aspects of the story where the description of what is going on is not clear to me. In particular, they are fighting in a full bathtub, yet they don't seem to be spilling much water and, in a couple of cases, it's hard to see how both of them did not avoid being drowned by the other. What you are describing would make a bit more sense if the tub was only shallowly filled, but that is not what you seem to describe.

Great work, really looking forward to the next story and more with Sabrina and Jasmine's rivalry.

JB
    I knew you’d like this. As for the tub, it was a very large one in a luxurious house, so spilling much water wasn’t very likely. As for the drowning, their strong lung capacity was what saved them from that.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

I wrote a LONG post. When I tried to post it, the program does not let me as I had spent a LOT of time to write it. My bad, I should had written all of it before, as a document, not as a post here, then to save it, then to try to post it.
    Tomorrow I will try again. Now I am too angry with myself to write all the same again...
    It was praising, anyway...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    I wrote a LONG post. When I tried to post it, the program does not let me as I had spent a LOT of time to write it. My bad, I should had written all of it before, as a document, not as a post here, then to save it, then to try to post it.
    Tomorrow I will try again. Now I am too angry with myself to write all the same again...
    It was praising, anyway...
    Thank you regardless. I put a lot into this and it’s probably the most dialogue heavy thing I’ve ever written. I’ll be on break for a few days and then try to get the next part done before the end of September.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Hi Yuri,

I was just re-reading this and it's really, really good - even better on second reading! I find that, for me, the rivalry between Sabrina and Jasmine has become the highlight of your entire series! Now, I just want the women to deal with their enemies so that Sabrina and Jasmine can go at each other without interruption when it is over!

Keep up the great work. As I've indicated before, I don't think that anyone on the board has been as productive as you over as short a time. At this point, you may even be starting to rival the great AngelDawn! It shows how dedicated to and excited by your stories/characters that you are!

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Hi Yuri,

I was just re-reading this and it's really, really good - even better on second reading! I find that, for me, the rivalry between Sabrina and Jasmine has become the highlight of your entire series! Now, I just want the women to deal with their enemies so that Sabrina and Jasmine can go at each other without interruption when it is over!

Keep up the great work. As I've indicated before, I don't think that anyone on the board has been as productive as you over as short a time. At this point, you may even be starting to rival the great AngelDawn! It shows how dedicated to and excited by your stories/characters that you are!

JB
    That’s quite a compliment. Thank you.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Well done ! Hot ! All know I guess that I am a “Tamarian” (fan of Tamara ! LOL) while JB is a “Sabrinian”. However, this was one of the chapters I liked very much.

This chapter had some hot erotic scenes for my taste (hot trib scenes, no people to watch them most of the time). It also had dialogues, a LOT of them, Jasmine and Sabrina talked openly to one another, showing their thoughts, their feelings. I tend to believe what Sabrina said to Jasmine but I will not be surprised if she didn’t say all.

It was also the very first time Jasmine admitted how important is Sabrina in her life. These two love to hate each other. They can’t be together, they can’t be separated. It’s a very strong, very passionate relationship. A complicated bond, as all the bonds where mixed feelings keep the upper hand.

I guess that this relationship “flourished” more than what you had in mind at first, the depth of it “flourished” while you wrote about it, withtout even you to realize it.
    Anyway, JB was right, Sabrina keeps a very important role. In Jasmines's life at the very least.

So now you have a lot to write yet. All women have things to settle : Tamara (La Malavada), Vanessa (Brooks), Jasmine (Sabrina), Tamara vs Sabrina (Sabrina already mentioned that she wants to fuck her, I do not think Tamara to have problems with that… Tamarians and Sabrinians full agree at this point ! LOL ).

I also expect the upcoming sexfights of the “good gals” vs the Brujas and other villains who kept a role.
    To not mention that you are the writer, your fruitful mind may think even more hot matches.