The day had finally come. After resting up and preparing mentally and physically, the girls were at last ready to launch their counterattack against Las Brujas. Vanessa called the meeting and they all gathered around the kitchen table with blueprints to St. Lilith’s sitting on the table. A secret set of blueprints not available to the public that shows things the public would not see. They managed to find a secret entrance hidden behind a dumpster that only Madam Red herself and her most trusted compatriots knew about. Tamara had told them about it a while ago just in case.

“This entrance is just that. An entrance. Not an exit.” Vanessa explained. “The door will seal behind us as we go in, so there will literally be no turning back.”

“Sounds good to me.” Jasmine said. “Also a good idea on the prison’s part. Don’t want anyone using it to escape.”

Jasmine looked at Sabrina suspiciously, who just rolled her eyes.

“Okay, let’s go over each of our targets one last time.” Vanessa said. “It goes without saying but Brooke is mine. Not just for personal reasons. I know her better than any of you, so I’m best qualified for this.”

“Really?” Sabrina asked. “It doesn’t look like you knew her as well as you thought you did.”

“I guess not.” Vanessa said, ignoring Sabrina’s blatant attempt to anger her. “But I do still know her more than anyone else here.”

“Nikki and I will get La Rubia and La Morena.” Holly declared.

“Hell yes! It’s time for payback!” Nicole agreed.

“You two have grown a lot since that day.” Vanessa said. “I have faith in both of you.”

“And I’ve got that backstabbing bitch, Trina.” Christina said. “If she’s a wannabe Bruja, it’s fitting that an actual Bruja finish her off.”

“Spy vs spy it is, then.” Vanessa said. “Hopefully, we’ll all finish our targets in time to take on La Malvada together but just in case we can’t…”

Everyone stared at Jasmine and Sabrina. Jasmine immediately stood up.

“Fuck that!” Jasmine said.

“Jazz…” Vanessa sighed.

“Don’t “Jazz” me!” Jasmine protested. “I’m not teaming up with this waste of oxygen!”

“Oh, I’m just ecstatic about the idea myself.” Sabrina said sarcastically.

“You’re the two strongest fighters on the team.” Vanessa said. “La Malvada is a freak of nature. We can’t afford to be picky on this. Think about what’s at stake.”

Jasmine calmed down and groaned.

“Fine…” Jasmine said.

“Let’s just get it over with.” Sabrina said.

“You two focus on the enemy and try to keep your hands and mouths off of each other until the job’s done. Understood?” Vanessa asked.

They nodded.

“Good.” Vanessa said before taking in a deep breath and changing her tone.

“I don’t know what we’re in for in there but I know it won’t be easy.” Vanessa said. “We’ve trained for this day long enough. Time to show how much it’s paid off. The cartel underestimated us in the past. They won’t make that mistake again but that shows just how far we’ve come since the old days. La Malvada is strong but arrogant. It’s her weakness. She never imagined that Chrissy or Sabrina could turn on her or that a handful of cops could take down two of her best sicarias. She wants to know what we’re made of? I say we show her by hitting her at her new house. Now let’s take what we’ve lost back!”

“Yes, ma’am!” Everyone but Sabrina said firmly.

“One more thing…” Ben interrupted.

Everyone looked at him.

“I have just one more order to give…Officers.” Ben said. “Come back home safe and sound…All of you.”

They smiled.

“Yes…Even you.” Ben said with disdain towards Sabrina.

“I’m touched.” Sabrina said sarcastically.

The others got out of their seats and all hugged him from all sides. Their G cups pressing against him got his heart racing.

“You know us, honey.” Jasmine said sweetly. “We’re the baddest squad of bitches this world has ever seen.”

“La Malvada has fought a lot of women…but she’s never fought us.” Christina said.

“She had no idea what’s in store for her.” Nicole said.

“And she won’t find out until it’s far too late.” Holly added.

“I’ve waited for this day for over a decade.” Vanessa said. “I did not start this team and come this far to lose now.”

They all kissed him on the face. He smiled.

“Good luck, my angels…And Sabrina.” Ben said.

“Are we gonna do this or what?” Sabrina asked.

They all got ready to go, leaving Ben at their hideout. He wished he could help but he knew he’d just end up getting captured a third time. All he could do was have faith in the women he loved.

Meanwhile in Madam Red’s office.

“Still no sign of 732, jeffe.” Brooke said. “Or Sabrina for that matter.”

“She’s likely going off on her own.” La Malvada said. “She always struck me as a lone wolf.”

“You don’t think she double crossed us, do you?” Brooke asked.

“Of course not.” La Malvada said. “She saw my face. No woman can resist my will. I have her wrapped around my finger…Just like the rest of them.”

“If you say so.” Brooke said. “What about the 732 bitches?”

“Instead of us coming to them, I say we let them come to us.” La Malvada said. “Those meddling sluts have been an annoyance long enough. Time to add them to my collection.”

“What about the man?” Brooke asked.

“What about him?” La Malvada asked rhetorically. “If he can attract five whores at once, he can easily move on. Maybe if I get tired of some of my pets, I’ll give them to him in exchange for minding his business from now on.”

“How should we prepare for them?” Brooke asked.

“I’m always prepared, Cazadora.” La Malvada said.