Quote Originally Posted by barata77 View Post
Thank you for the encouragement and feedback Yuri, JB and Giannis!

There will be a fight in the next chapter that doesn't involve Jessica or Annabel, and strange as it may seem, I agree that Jessica and Annabel are, to borrow a gaming term, "overpowered." When I started writing, I had the rough outline of the first 2.5 chapters, but the story has taken me in some unexpected directions. So, I can't really say what lies ahead. However, to address Melanie especially, she fully intends to get a rematch and if/when she does, she won't underestimate Annabel again. I won't say that Annabel got lucky this time, or that Melanie was unlucky, but I think she has the potential for more and we haven't seen all of her yet.

Hi Barata!

I'm really delighted to hear that we have not seen the last of Melanie's sex fighting prowess against Annabel! I'm also glad you agree that the main protagonists are "overpowered." I was a bit reluctant to make that point. I'm not necessarily saying that they have to lose but, so far, I don't think either of them have been at any real risk of losing to anyone else. This is especially the case in the Annabel-Melanie battle, where Annabel is always in control of the fight. The suspense is much greater when both parties have a real chance of beating the other. People sometimes mistake my stories for not having winners. That is actually not the case - most of my stories have one combatant coming out on top. But they are always set up to be so close that it could have gone either way and may well do so the next time. I am not trying to foist my preferences on you, however, but offer what I hope is constructive criticism.

I'm intrigued by the idea that the next part of the story will feature a fight between women who are not Annabel or Jessica. I imagine one of the combatants is Lillian but I get the sense from your comment that the other one may be a character yet to be introduced.

Really looking forward to the next part!

JB