9 Post(s)

Inseparable

This is the third story in a series.
    The first tale is Perfect Pair: Perfect Pair
    The second is Four Of A Kind: Four of A Kind

"Inseparable"
    by Catharsis

Part I - Driven Together

At first, the brush moved tentatively through the snarled mass of light orange hair. As it picked out the major tangles and began straightening the strands that hung down to its owner's mid-back, the young woman that held the handle used smoother strokes and watched the target of her handiwork relax. The afternoon sun hung low in the January sky outside the dorm room window. Its pale rays illuminated the two coeds with a soft glow.

Rachel sighed. "Holly," she said, staring off into the distance, "Have you ever had someone that you can't get out of your head?"

Holly Chriswell paused at the bottom of Rachel's hair, tugged the brush through a snag, and started again at her roommate's scalp.

"No," she lied.

"Seriously? No one you've ever obsessed about?"

Holly fixed a polite mask to her face. It went well with the conservative white blouse and blue cardigan she wore above an ankle-length black skirt, and the well-coiffed blonde hair that spilled down onto her shoulders. "I had sort of a crush once in junior high. It didn't last long."

"That's not what I'm talking about," Rachel said. Her voice took on an airy quality. "Ah. You're missing out."

Holly wrestled with a knot behind one ear, and said nothing. She wished that she could go a day without a certain blonde girl, twin to her in so many irritating ways, invading her thoughts.

"You know," Rachel prodded, "sometimes you're the one who has to make the first move."

"I'll keep that in mind."

Rachel turned half-way, disrupting Holly's rhythm. "Don't be so dismissive."

"I wasn't." Holly calmed down her brush strokes. "That was good advice. Thank you."

"What I mean is..." Rachel blew out an exasperated breath. "Who was that tall guy at your service fraternity's Christmas party that we went to?"

"Jason?"

"Yeah, him."

"What about him?"

"You do notice how often he looks at you, right?"

Holly replied in a low voice, "He looks at my chest."

"So? It's your most noticeable feature!"

"I'd prefer someone who likes me for who I am."

"Everyone does, Holly. They always see you being super helpful and polite and nobody ever has a single bad word to say about you, but..." Rachel turned around. "But you see that's also like a fence that keeps people at a distance. Being so perfectly nice gives everyone the impression that you don't need anything, or anyone." Seeing little effect on Holly's face, she pressed forward. "You need something that's going to attract someone to you. Which reminds me, have you worn the outfit I got you for Christmas yet?"

"It's really pretty, but I'm not a big fan of V-necks," Holly said. Bashfully, she added, "They show off too much cleavage."

"That's what the camisole is for."

"But that draws just as much attention there as..."

"Yes! That's the point!"

Holly frowned internally, but drew a pleasant smile onto her lips. "Okay. If you think that wearing it will make me happy, then I will."

"Trust me, the right person -- someone who will treat you the way you want to be treated -- will find you irresistible." At Holly's acquiescence, Rachel turned back around. "Good," she said. "Now to work on Michelle."

Holly stifled a tremble in her hands at that name -- the honest answer to the original question the redhead had asked.

"Speaking of," Rachel continued, "I hear you two have got the same class this semester."

"Mm hmm, English Composition. Tuesdays and Thursdays."

"You two gonna be study buddies?"

"I... don't know." Holly cursed silently. This was the last place she wanted the conversation to go. "Maybe."

"If you don't mind me asking, why is it that you two don't hang out together?"

Holly steeled herself, keeping her intense hatred bottled up. Outwardly, she acted mournful. "I guess... we're a bit too alike, really. We want to help out in exactly the same ways all the time and end up stepping on each other's toes. I think we both realize that we're each more effective when we're separated."

"Huh. I never thought about it that way."

Holly didn't elaborate, and was relieved when her roommate kept quiet until her hair had been completely straightened.

"You do such a better job than I could," Rachel said, admiring her hair in a mirror as she swung it freely.

"What are friends for?" Holly smiled sweetly, but inwardly her thoughts were sour.

Friends. That was the crux of the matter between her and Michelle Godwin, Holly thought. The final words the other girl had spoken that fateful morning last October, after an afternoon of escalating sensual comparisons, an evening of passionate competition, and a fitful night of exhausting back-and-forth sexual warfare. They'd peeled their overstimulated, naked bodies apart, and stared into each other's eyes. The pair had reached a level of intimacy that neither could deny. Flush with emotion, Holly had naively asked what came next. Those five sharp words out of the other girl's mouth had pierced her so deep and so cruel:

"We pretend to be friends," Michelle had said. Without anything further, she'd dressed and left.

She had been right, and Holly knew it. The hatred that had driven them to fling themselves at each other again and again in an effort to overpower and out-fuck one another still beat strong within their hearts, but it was something that would shatter the image of purity and kindness both staked their reputations upon. She'd been alone with Michelle once since then, after an adventure last November tussling with a set of twins that had reawakened her desire for intimate combat. Their tension-filled conversation hadn't escalated into a sexfight like she worried close proximity might inevitably lead to, but neither had it calmed their simmering rivalry into a truce. Both realized they'd drop their friendship act if they didn't separate themselves, and so they had avoided each other almost completely for the last month and a half. Holly tamed that peculiar infernal urge that burned within her, pushed it deep into her psyche, and lived a life willfully ignoring Michelle's existence.

But something tugged at her now, every time she saw the identical blonde in class. She often caught herself daydreaming, replaying the moment she'd fingered Michelle to orgasm only for the identical blonde to fix her with an angry glare and wrestle her down on the bed in retaliation, recalling the sound and the sensation of the rhythmic smacking their tribbing pussies had made as their naked bodies bucked and fought to orgasm over and over again, remembering the flushed look of fresh sexual victory on Michelle's face after both had surprised the other soon after beating and humiliating those terrible twins from the charity benefit in separate, torrid sexfights. Sometimes, the mere sight of Michelle, a near mirror image of herself in looks and personality, would cause the ghost of the girl's lips to haunt her own...

Holly snapped to. Rachel was staring intently at her, waving a hand in front of her face. "Yo! Earth to Holly! You in there?" the redhead asked.

"Oh, sorry," Holly blushed. "Just spaced out for a bit."

"Thinking of someone special?" Rachel lightly teased.

Holly maintained an innocent expression. "No. No one like that."

Michelle Godwin thought eavesdropping to be a vice, but one she reasoned was occasionally unavoidable. Her roommate Gina's voice was tinged with enough uncommon emotion that she couldn't help but listen in to her side of the phone conversation.

"Can you stop by here on your way? ... I know, I know I can't go with you, no matter how badly I want to... just, we haven't seen each other in a while, and well, I'd really like that. ... How long do you think you can stay? ... Oh no, that's more than enough time. I've got a place in mind. I'll text you the details. ... Yeah, me too. Really looking forward to seeing you. Bye."

Gina hung up, dropped her phone onto the bed next to her, and blew out a breath full of tension. It was loud and obvious enough for Michelle to take the hint.

"Got a problem?" the perpetually kind blonde inquired. Though she was dressed in a conventional rose blouse and brown skirt and wore makeup while her short-haired, tomboyish roommate sported a t-shirt, jeans and multiple tattoos, the two polar opposites in looks had a strong rapport.

"Ever had someone in your life inspire you to do things you'd never done before? Like, the times you spent with them were the most memorable experiences you've ever had?" Gina asked in a wistful tone.

"I can't say that I have," Michelle fibbed. Unbidden, the face of Holly Chriswell filled her mind. The girl's eyes bored into hers with hatred, mouth parted in hungry desire. The plump, bare breasts on the other woman's naked figure, an exact duplicate to her own, heaved in time with her aroused breathing. In her mind, Holly's nude body wound like a spring, ready to take on Michelle in a torrid duel of lust and willpower. Michelle closed her legs tighter and presented a calm smile.

"Ah," Gina sighed. "That's too bad."

"Anything I can help with?"

"If only I could give you all my responsibilities, I could go off with him..." Gina stared absently at the window.

"All of them? I mean, I can't attend class for you."

Gina burst into a raspy laugh. "Oh jeez, you'd actually do that if I asked, wouldn't you? Look, I know you've got that paper due, so I don't wanna impose too much, but..." She sat up and gave Michelle a hopeful look. "I agreed to look after Natalie's cat this coming weekend. D'ya think you could do it for me? Just Saturday night and Sunday morning."

"Of course," Michelle said without hesitation. "I have until midnight tonight to turn in my paper, and it's almost done as is. It's not an imposition at all."

"Great!" Gina tilted her head in thought for a moment, then stood up. "And in return, I'll set you up with someone special."

"Excuse me?"

"Someone who makes you feel alive, who gets you to do things that really stick with you. You should have that experience, too."

Behind her doe-like eyes, the vision of a certain identical blonde continued to bedevil Michelle. Her face remained placid despite the cauldron of feelings boiling within her about Holly.

Gina continued, "Believe me, finding that person will unlock who you really are. It'll change your life."

"I don't doubt you." Michelle turned back to her desk. A series of sensations washed over her as her mind's eye replayed highlights of the battles her and Holly had fought. Sweaty palms pressed together with fingers locked. Chest to chest in soft sweaters and satin undergarments. Lips that teased and sucked one another. An intimate embrace while hiding behind the closed doors of the closet right across the room. Legs thrust deep between thighs hot with arousal. Twin nude bodies wrestling and tumbling amid rumpled bed sheets, driving each other to ecstasy again and again in a war to break the other woman sexually and mentally, to prove which of the pair was truly the special one...

Gina nodded, oblivious to her roommate's lascivious train of thought. "Rachel was right. We need to get you and Holly hooked up." At Michelle's surprised head swivel, Gina added, "Oh, you know what I mean."

Michelle smiled sweetly. She did indeed.

But that didn't diminish her gnawing hunger for the other connotation.

A cold wind pressed the hem of Holly's skirt to her ankles as she walked to her Friday Information Technology class the next morning. She passed by the brick-faced dorm where Gina and Michelle lived on her journey across campus and cast a furtive glance in its direction. Something was building inside of her, a growing sense of unfulfillment that set her on edge. She'd always tamped it down before by throwing herself into volunteer work, but her service fraternity didn't have any events scheduled this coming weekend. All her major homework was done, and the lack of opportunities to help others left her easy prey for the wicked thoughts that were becoming more and more common of late.

As she navigated the turn toward the tech center, movement in the nearby parking lot caught her attention. A girl and a boy in matching leather jackets had been in close conversation, and the girl had just thrown her arms around her partner. Holly's smile at the gesture of affection crumbled into confusion and curiosity as she noticed additional details. The couple were standing next to Gina's motorcycle. Unless Holly was mistaken, the short-haired girl, who's back was facing her, was in fact Gina. The boy, who she didn't recognize, put his arms around Gina and they hugged tight.

Holly slowed her pace despite herself and stared. She could only imagine Rachel's reaction to the sight of her girlfriend in such a close embrace with a guy. The redheaded lesbian had made her and Gina's relationship public upon their return from winter break, and Holly hadn't detected any change in attitude between the two. Still, she'd heard talk that Gina identified as bi, and the girl did have a reputation for doing her own thing, damn the consequences, but this...

Her ability to spy on the pair without making a scene vanished. Holly's feet propelled her onward and onto another side walk. She got out her phone, thinking to text Rachel what she'd just witnessed, but stopped herself. 'That sure looked like Gina, but maybe I saw that wrong. It'll do no good to make Rachel troubled over a case of mistaken identity.'

A notification popped up on her email app. She opened it and read a message from her English Composition professor on her way to class.

[Urgent. See me at the earliest opportunity.]

Holly hurried along, and the memory of Gina's tryst in the parking lot faded from her thoughts. After an hour of mind-numbing lecture on how to format text, she walked over to the building housing the English department, rode the elevator to the fourth floor, and went down the hall to see what her professor wanted. The office door was closed, so she sat on a chair nearby and waited.

Her nose picked up a faint, cloying scent. While she tried to place it, her imagination played a scene from last Tuesday's class: Michelle, seated two chairs over and one closer to the front, raising her hand. Her straight, golden hair swayed as she asked the professor a question. One lock of it draped onto her chest, its tip resting delicately upon the outward swell of her dark blue top. The blouse's collar had been different, but it had the same shade as the one Holly had worn that day. That matching choice of wardrobe extended to the simple black A-line skirt the two had independently chosen to wear.

It infuriated Holly, even now. Bad enough that she'd met someone in college that looked like her, acted like her and harbored the same secret desires. The identical girl seemed at every turn to rub Holly's nose in it. Even though there was no way Michelle intentionally duplicated her outfit, it felt as if the other young woman was flaunting the fact that she didn't care if they looked like twins. 'I wear this better,' her calm demeanor snootily announced. Holly could read her like an open book. The irritating cow thought she was the superior of the two of them. It radiated off of her despite her innocent exterior. It wafted from her curvy body like an unmistakable odor...

Holly startled, placing the smell she'd detected upon sitting down. Michelle had been here, very recently. Holly pursed her lips. She was never going to be free of that bitch, she thought. The girl refused to go away on her own. That left only one, final, dangerous solution to their conflict. She'd have to confront her, and give in to all the dirty daydreams of them working out their mutual frustrations with each other, woman to woman, body to body, for as long as it took, until they were finally separated and one emerged from the sweaty duel victorious. Holly's heart raced at the idea. Her muscles tensed, as if readying for a fight. Her pussy grew moist, preparing itself in its own way for intimate combat, desperate to meet and wrestle with its opponent until one surrendered in ecstasy...

The office door flew open. Holly exhaled the tension in her system and stood up. As she approached the door, she was confronted with a red-faced Michelle Godwin, who profusely apologized one last time in the direction of the office before turning toward Holly. The young woman stopped short and regarded her with a firm glare. Standing barely a foot apart, this was the closest the two had been in weeks. In the air between them, their floral perfumes drifted together, mingling in a unified bouquet. No indication of their mutual animosity marred their calm, pretty expressions, but Holly felt her bile rising the longer she stared at her hated rival.

"I can't believe it," Michelle said with barely concealed malice. The identical pair remained motionless for a few seconds, taking in each other's matching appearance. From their medium-length blond hair, cute round faces, jutting C cup breasts, to their waists, hips and legs and the clothes they wore over them, they measured up exactly. Their eyes searched for a flaw, any flaw that separated one from the other. But they'd already tested and explored every naked inch of the other woman, struggled with and pleasured their rival's body every way they could think of, and knew there was no difference. It only made this impasse, this quiet truce between them for the last few months even more unbearable. Something had to give. Sometime.

The stare down was finally broken when the professor called to Holly and Michelle stormed away.

Upon entering the office, the professor said, "Forget something?"

Holly looked at her in confusion. "Excuse me?"

The professor furrowed her brows. "Wait, are you...?"

"Holly. Holly Chriswell."

"I swear, if I didn't know you two weren't related..." Holly sat down. "Anyway, speaking of similarities, you now get the same talk that your look-alike just received. Ahem. As you should be aware, this university publishes an honor code which you read and signed upon being accepted as a student. Among the pledges in that document is one that your work is to be yours alone without any copying of other people's material. I and everyone in this department take that very seriously, which is why we ask you to submit your writing assignments to an online service that checks for plagiarized work."

Holly's heart beat a terrified rhythm in her chest.

"The first assignment I gave your class was a descriptive essay about your experiences in grade school. What you turned in met all of the requirements and by all measures is a well-formed piece of writing. Unfortunately, it bears remarkable similarities to another essay written by one of your classmates. The prose is different enough, mind you, but the incidents you mention are identical and in the exact same order."

"I assure you, Mrs...." Holly sputtered.

The professor raised her hand to halt the attempted explanation. "I've heard enough alibis and excuses for one day, so I'll cut to the chase. You can either keep the paper you already turned in as your submission for the assignment and argue your case in front of the Student Honor Court, or you can prove my suspicions are unfounded by submitting an essay on one of these topics here."

Holly read through the short paragraphs on the sheet of paper offered to her. The third one was the obvious easy choice for her: the history and work of a charitable organization. As she put the paper down and was about to point to her selection, the professor reached over and marked through it with a pen.

"Not the last one. That's already been taken."

Holly fumed, thinking to herself, 'Oh, of course. Of course she had to pick that one. That despicable, perverted copycat. Oh, Michelle, when I get my hands on you... I want so bad, so BAD to... push you down and-'

"Is everything all right?" the professor asked, interrupting Holly's reverie. At Holly's quizzical response, she continued, "You looked like a pot of water ready to boil over."

Holly merely smiled innocently, unaware of the of mix of lust and fury that had temporarily broken her normally polite demeanor. "I'm fine. I'll take the first topic, then. I'm truly sorry that our similarities led you to the conclusion that we collaborated on our papers. Please believe me, this time you'll have no difficulty separating my work from hers."

Gina let out an exasperated sigh and slumped her head onto the textbook she had open on the desk in front of her. "It's no use," she grumbled, "I can't concentrate."

Michelle finished putting her things down after returning from her afternoon classes and walked up to peer over Gina's shoulder. "Ooh. Math, huh?"

"It's not the Math. It's... everything."

"Want to talk about it?" Michelle sat down at her desk chair.

"No. I want the world to go away and leave me alone with all its awful bullshit."

Michelle's heart went out to her suffering roommate. "How about I close the door, then, and make sure you're not bothered? I'll be as quiet as I can over here. Unfortunately, I got assigned an extra English Composition paper to work on because my first one was too identical to someone else's. It's due Tuesday and I really want to get that done so I can spend time reading my book for Lit class."

"Wait, someone thought YOU cheated? That's fucking ridiculous." Remembering who she was talking to, Gina quickly apologized for her language.

"It's okay. You're really stressed." Michelle searched for a way she could help, then remembered her promise the day before. "Um, I only have one question and then I'll make sure you have peace and quiet. You have the key to Natalie's apartment, so I can take care of her cat?"

Gina's head shot up. "Shit! Dammit, I spent so much time with Pietro that I forgot to go by and get it."

"Don't worry. I know where the apartment is. How about I head over there and pick it up from her?"

"But you have-"

"It's fine. I'll use the bus ride there to organize my thoughts."

Gina relaxed a little. "Thanks. You're such a saint."

Michelle smiled in the kind, pure way that came naturally to her. As she hefted her backpack and purse back onto her shoulders, she hoped she'd be able to concentrate on schoolwork on the way to Natalie's. Something much more sinful had been preoccupying her mind since her meeting with her English Composition teacher: revenge.

The mental images had been as vivid as their content had been diabolical. Holly, back pressed hard against the wall of the elevator, pinned there by Michelle's hands on her wrists and Michelle's boobs crushing her matching set. Holly, laying back on a couch in one of the dorm lounges, skirt hiked and legs spread wide, gasping in impending ecstasy as Michelle's fingers plunged in and out of her wet pussy fast and relentless. Holly, naked, wrapped in a tight embrace with an equally nude Michelle as the pair rolled and slithered their hot, sweaty bodies over and over, kisses and pelvic thrusts building to a climax where Holly would inevitably surrender to Michelle's overwhelming passionate assault.

Michelle shivered, shaking off the effects of her devilish imagination. She closed her dorm room door behind her, leaving it unlocked, and headed down the hall. Her head cleared on her way down the stairs. She'd just managed to think up a few points she wanted to include in her paper when she met Rachel heading in the opposite direction. They said a quick hello, and Michelle grinned as she strode out into the cold at the thought of the perpetually peppy coed cheering Gina up.

On her way to the bus stop, however, the encounter with Rachel reminded her once again of Rachel's roommate. And the fact that if Rachel was with Gina, then Holly might be in her room. Alone. Just one building away from where Michelle was now. One little detour, and...

Michelle took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. She and Holly had almost been caught once by their roommates bursting in on them. Risking her clean reputation and spotless image over some stupid girl who looked and acted just like her was too much. She'd get Holly back for all the trouble the bitch had caused her, she promised herself. There would be a time. And when that time arrived, she'd make her victory last.

Much later that afternoon, when Holly returned to her dorm room, she found her roommate curled up facing the wall in her bed. She was used to Rachel's chaotic schedule by now: staying up past midnight on her computer and taking cat naps at odd hours, so she quietly put the books she'd checked out from the library for her make-up paper on her desk and freshened up in the mirror. When a group of friends down the hall showed up at the door to head out for dinner, Holly put her finger to her lips and joined them, leaving Rachel laying silently under a pile of blankets.

After dinner, Holly hung out in the lounge on the first floor of her dorm, chatting and catching up on the latest campus gossip. Eventually, she dragged her tired body up the stairs as her usual sleep time of 10pm approached. Rachel was still out cold, having barely moved, so Holly made as little noise as possible readying herself for bed by the light of her smartphone.

Morning came, and Holly woke up, put on her pink workout outfit and walked her typical forty-five minute loop around campus in the brisk, chilly weather. Upon showering and getting dressed, she noticed Rachel had still not budged from beneath the covers. The redhead was lying face down now, and all the work Holly had done two days ago to straighten her hair was completely undone.

Holly tentatively called out to her to see if she was awake. At the second, slightly louder sound of her name, Rachel made a groan in reply.

"Want to get some breakfast?" Holly asked.

"Leave me alone," Rachel muttered. "I don't want anything."

The answer worried Holly. "Rachel, this isn't like you. What's up?"

"Go be nice to someone who deserves it."

"Now you really don't sound yourself."

Rachel lifted her head and roared in Holly's direction, "I said go away!"

"Oh my goodness!" Holly said, putting both hands to her mouth. Rachel's face sported a purple bruise ringing her right eye.

Rachel, realizing her secret had been discovered, collapsed back onto the mattress. "Shit".

"What... what happened..." Holly began to ask, but stopped. Her roommate was sobbing. It was an outpouring of emotion that gathered steam as it went, culminating in a full-on crying jag that lasted a couple of minutes.

Holly sat on the bed next to Rachel and waited for the storm to pass. In the calm afterwards, neither young woman talked for five minutes. Once Rachel's breathing finally returned to normal, Holly said, "Sit up. C'mon, sit up. Let me comb your hair."

Rachel meekly complied. Eight minutes passed, counted off in regular brush strokes from Holly's caring hands.

The redhead finally broke the silence. "It was my fault." Holly almost cut in to grill her on the details, but held her tongue to allow Rachel space to tell the story her way. "You know about Gina and me, right?"

"Yes"

"Well, things have been a bit strained between us the last week or so, and now...."

"SHE did that?"

Rachel nodded somberly. "I dropped in unannounced, and I saw that she was feeling down and so... I tried to cheer her up." She sniffed, and Holly handed her a tissue. "But she got all angry." Holly continued brushing, wondering why Gina would fly off the handle like that. She noticed fresh tears tumble down Rachel's cheeks. "I can't get her face out of my mind. It was like..." She took the tissue and daubed her eyes. "It was like she no longer cared about me."

Holly suddenly remembered the scene she saw in the parking lot the previous day. She solemnly swore she'd find out the truth of what was going on.

Half an hour later, a soft but insistent knock sounded on Michelle's door. Even though she was still in her pajamas so late in the morning she quickly went to answer it. She hoped it was someone asking her for help, something that would take her away from the fact that the make-up essay she'd been trying to work on for the last hour only amounted to a title and the word "The". She longed for a problem to solve that could make her forget about the person who made her have an additional assignment in the first place.

It was the opposite.

"Hello, Holly. Nice to see you," Michelle lied. The trio of girls in the hallway whose laughter had caused her to shut her door in order to work were still there, and their occasional glances in her direction reminded her that she needed to keep up the charade of friendship with the blonde irritant standing in front of her.

Holly, dressed in a tan top and long, brown skirt beneath a heavy dark gray coat, presented a pleasant smile in return. "Hi. Is Gina here?"

"No, she isn't. She left on a long bike ride 'to clear her head' she said. I don't know when she'll be back." Michelle's heart sped up. The implications of Gina's absence, coupled with Holly indirect question about whether Michelle was alone, could mean that Holly wanted to....

"Oh, that's too bad. I really need to talk to her."

"You'll have to wait, then." Michelle leaned closer. "Unless there's something specific I can help you with."

Holly wet her lips, but didn't take the bait. "Do you know what happened between her and Rachel?"

Michelle raised an eyebrow. "What have you heard?"

Taken slightly aback at her rival's evasiveness, Holly said, "Michelle, if you know something, you'd best tell me."

Michelle reveled in the power she had over Holly. "I could, but I'm rather busy right now. You see, I have an extra paper to write."

Holly pursed her lips in disapproval. "Are you covering for her? Hmm? Is that what I should say when I go to the campus police?"

Michelle frowned. "Police? Why?" Holly stood mute. "You wouldn't do that. You're just bluffing."

The glare that came back at her was full of naked hate. "You of all people know how far I can take things."

Michelle felt her dander rise. She had half a mind to grab Holly by the hair, drag her into the room and enact the ribald vengeance her pornographic imagination had dreamed up involving the two of them. The sight of her hall mates nearby and her own self-control quickly dampened that evil impulse, only moments before her arms had raised her claw-shaped hands. She chose a safe location instead, where temptation wouldn't be so strong.

"The dining hall opens for lunch in half an hour," she said. "Meet me there."

Holly looked her dead in the eyes. Her words were both a promise and a threat. "See you soon."

Holly spent the next thirty minutes back in her room attending to Rachel. She picked out a set of clothes for her, went down the hall to microwave some soup while she changed, and covered the bruise on her roommate's face as best as she could with makeup when she returned with something warm for her to eat. Satisfied that Rachel was taken care of, Holly apologized for having somewhere else to be. She promised to keep the injury secret from everyone on the hall, and wished her well with a smile that disguised the all the nastiness inside of her that she was eager to unleash.

The short, cute blonde kept the facade up all the way into the dining hall. She chatted cheerfully with a pair of girls who lived on another floor of her dorm at the entrance after holding the door open for them. She exchanged pleasantries with the worker who was setting out more yogurt. Having selected a low fat strawberry one, she scanned the seating area with a bright beaming face for her hated rival.

The mask Holly wore nearly fell completely upon sighting Michelle. She instantly wished she'd spent the previous half hour differently. Michelle sat prim and proper at a table by herself wearing a very familiar white fuzzy sweater and dark blue skirt. It was the exact same outfit she'd worn that fateful day in October when the pair had begun their series of escalating dares that had culminated in a night-long duel of naked bodies writhing in sweaty, sexual combat. Holly's mind recalled the feel of her fingers diving underneath that soft top, sliding over smooth satin, and curling around Michelle's supple breasts. Her pussy grew hot at the memory of the other girl's thigh forcing its way between her legs until it rubbed roughly against her moistened panties.

Holly composed herself and walked over to where Michelle sat, her stride proud and confident like a fencer approaching a dueling piste. With each step, the haze of arousal evaporated slightly and she saw her enemy more clearly. She took in details: the gloss of her cherry lipstick, the hummingbird dance her eyes did about Holly's mundane ensemble, the hint of a smirk marring the innocence of a welcoming grin. Topping everything off was the presence, hanging on the back of Michelle's chair, of the puffy pink jacket Holly had fancied but Michelle had ended up with after her sexfight with one of the senator's twin daughters last November.

"It's such a shame we don't do this more often," Michelle said in invitation, once Holly got seated.

"True. We always have the most stimulating exchanges," Holly answered before sitting back en garde.

The pair studied each other coolly for several seconds, then Holly advanced, nonchalantly opening her yogurt as she spoke.

"You asked what I'd heard about Rachel and your roommate. I'll tell you what I saw."

"How? You weren't there," Michelle quickly parried.

"A black eye is visible long after an assault." Seeing Michelle's surprise, Holly pressed her advantage. "Oh, Gina omitted that detail when she asked you to be her alibi? Not such a good idea to take her side in this, is it?"

Michelle refused to give any ground. "If you take this to the authorities, I'll back her up that it was self defense."

"Excuse me? Against Rachel? What did she-?"

"Unwanted sexual advances and sexual assault." Michelle leaned forward, watching Holly's reaction with satisfaction. "Oh? Your roommate didn't include those details in her tale to you?"

"That's not the truth and you know it." Holly maintained an aggressive stance. "Rachel is high-spirited and hugs people as easily as breathing, but she respects personal space. If anything happened, especially with someone she was dating, I'm positive what she did was meant as harmless fun.

"You should get a P.R. job at a fraternity or athletic department. You've already got their rape apologist script memorized."

The low lunge took Holly off guard. "Wh-!" Her eyes narrowed. A spoon full of yogurt froze inches from Holly's mouth. She swung a strong counter-blow. "You know, it would be easy to send an anonymous message to a certain set of twins and let them know the full name of the person who has a particular pink jacket.

Michelle caught her strike and held it. "You are either colossally stupid or clinically insane if you're even thinking of doing that." Holly refused to budge. "Fine. If they're looking for revenge, I'll make sure you get dragged in, too. Gonna call my bluff on that?"

Swords crossed at a stalemate, Holly probed for a weakness. "Mutually assured destruction, is that what you're threatening?"

"Who's the one callously threatening ruin to our roommates' relationship forever, all as a way to get at me? Hmm?" Michelle thrust.

"That's not... I'm merely trying to find out the truth." Holly set herself defensively.

"Spare me the excuses, Holly Chriswell. I once thought we were cut from the same mold, but it seems your encounter with those rich snots has made you sink down to their slimy level."

"And you made off with a closet full of their haughty attitude along with that jacket."

"You know I'm right. Don't be dumb and upset the delicate balance we've had these last few months."

Their verbal blades had clashed, but neither had scored a significant wound. The pair were both more than ready to continue, but were also now worried about injuring their friends. The pretty coeds settled into a wary posture for a few moments.

Michelle broke the impasse. "I have made people fume before, but seeing you sit there and steam helplessly is a mental image I will treasure for a long, long time."

"I have never, ever in my life considered anyone to be my enemy. But you... you are so irredeemably despicable, Michelle Godwin. Only for you would I ever celebrate someone's downfall."

"I'd feel honored, if you weren't so pathetic."

Holly didn't respond. Her mouth remained a straight line as she repeatedly stabbed her yogurt with her spoon. She intentionally let Michelle have the last word, and was delighted when the other girl stood up, took the jacket, and left.

If this had gone on any longer, she knew, the two would have come to blows.

- - - Updated - - -

Part II - Firmly Latched

Michelle returned to her dorm room in a fury. She was glad that Gina had still not yet returned from her bike trip. The face that Michelle saw in the mirror once she locked the door behind her and stopped maintaining a pleasant front hid none of the ire churning like bad heartburn through her system. She didn't want her roommate to see her in this state, nor have her witness what she was about to do.

Dropping in a belly flop onto her bed, Michelle folded her pillow, stuffed her face into it and screamed.

"AHHH! Fuck you, Holly Chriswell! Fuck you for making me want to hate someone so badly!" Every muscle in Michelle's body seized up into rigidity with the intensity of her emotional outburst, one whose words she'd repeated in her mind many times before. "I hate you, Holly!" she raged. Her right hand dipped under the waistband of her skirt and past the elastic of her satin panties. "I hate you for making me- !!!"

Michelle groaned in orgasmic thunder. Her questing fingers had found her pussy, hot and wet ever since the catty conversation back in the dining hall. The slightest touch on her vaginal lips made her explode. She humped her moistened digits with total abandon, riding out a climax that filled her entire body with waves of delight over the course of the next few minutes.

When she finally regained her composure, she rolled onto her back and cursed Holly silently one final time. She felt filthy and somehow still unsatisfied. She'd hoped by giving in to her body's urgent demand that her mind would finally clear and she could get on with her homework. What she discovered to her dismay was that a greater desire had been awakened. Michelle wanted Holly to go through what she'd just experienced, and she had no compunction making that happen by force if given the chance.

The thought made her shudder. It felt like admitting defeat to precisely the sort of infernal urge she'd counseled others against falling prey to. She marshaled her self-control and willed herself to get up and busy herself with things that would suppress that awful appetite.

She cleaned herself up, put on a new pair of underwear, and gathered everything she'd need for her school work. Her current surroundings were not going to be conducive to study when they lay only a short walk from Holly's dorm. Putting a bus ride between her and her nemesis was the shrewdest course of action she could think of.

~~~~~~~~~~

Natalie's apartment sat on the bottom level at one corner of a three-story building nestled in an apartment complex half a mile off the main road past campus. It had a simple floor plan with a combination living/dining area and a short hall leading off of that to the single bedroom and bathroom. It was carpeted throughout except for the small kitchen, and Natalie had filled the main space with minimal furniture: a couch and beanbag facing a wall-mounted TV, a square four-person table to eat at, and a bookcase holding everything from thick volumes of history to a display of North African crafts.

Michelle greeted Panther, Natalie's solid black cat, from a distance. The short-haired feline observed her from the top of the couch with minor annoyance at being woken from his nap for a few moments, then dropped his head back down. He continued to ignore Michelle, who took a measured scan of the place for anything that needed cleaning. Finding only a few spots to scrub and a couple of dishes to put away, she completed the housework quickly and set up her laptop on the dining table to write.

Two hours passed, and the first section of her paper, on the purpose of her chosen charity, was finished. Michelle still didn't have a theme tying the sections together, and her foray into the history of the organization slowed and got stuck in a quagmire of doubt. Her idea for the assignment had been so sharp in her mind, but now nothing she typed seemed to fit what she'd already written. She floundered for another hour, took a drink of water, and paced the small, quiet apartment.

A bright, rhythmic knock sounded on the door, one she recognized almost instantly. She checked the security peephole to make sure. Opening the door a crack to keep the cat in, she found Rachel wearing a hoodie pulled down over her forehead.

"Hey, Michelle. Is... is Gina here?"

The sound of Holly's normally animated roommate talking in a sad, subdued voice speared Michelle's heart. "No. I haven't seen her since she left early this morning." She noticed that Rachel had draped a generous amount of her hair over her right eye. Reaching up to undo the security chain, she said, "Come in. Is there anything I can do for you?"

Rachel remained on the doorstep. "No, no. Thank you, though. Holly's been an absolute angel taking care of me. I just... wanted to see..."

"If I hear from her, I'll let you know, okay?"

"Mmm."

"And if you want to talk, I'll be here until tomorrow around noon. You have my number, right?"

Rachel nodded, then shuffled away.

Michelle stood there letting the cold wind chill her for over a minute. 'Poor Rachel,' she thought. 'I so wish I could help her, but that's one deep funk she's in. And right now, she's separated from the one person who could kick her out of it.'

Deep within, Michelle felt a similar absence.

She closed the door, redid the latch on the chain, folded her arms across her chest, and sighed. 'If I was Rachel's roommate,' she thought, 'I'd do a better job than Holly at handling this mess.' Two minutes later, she caught herself daydreaming scenarios where she showed Holly up, scenarios where she rubbed Holly's nose in how ineffectual she was in comforting Rachel, and scenarios where she punished Holly. Vivid scenes of the other blonde humiliated and surrendering to Michelle's sexual domination raced through her imagination.

Michelle whispered a curse, feeling her body bloom with warming arousal. She darted from the door. In the kitchen, she pulled the leftover lo mein from her Wednesday dinner out of the fridge and began heating it up in the microwave. Panther wandered to the kitchen entrance, sat down, and stared at her. "Want something, too, little one?" Michelle asked in a high, sing-song voice. She took a can off the counter next to the feeding instructions, filled the empty cat dish, and set it beside the water bowl. The microwave dinged, and Michelle took her meal and a bottle of iced tea over to the couch.

She ate in silence, watched Panther patrol the apartment, and flipped through all the TV channels twice, finding nothing that interested her. She was worried about her roommate, and about Rachel, too. Gina needed to learn to share her feelings more, especially when things were bothering her. It was only by overhearing bits of her conversations that Michelle had been able to piece together the cause of her despondency. And Rachel had to learn to recognize when Gina required time and space to process a personal issue.

Michelle shook her head. All this because her roommate was too torn up over the declining health of her terminally ill grandmother that she clammed up instead of communicating. Michelle had hoped that the visit from Gina's brother, Pietro, would cheer her up. His meeting with Gina for lunch on his way back to their family had been too short, though, leaving the normally tough woman even more feeble and depressed.

And Holly. Holly was the worst of it all -- butting in like a clueless dolt and fouling up everything she touched. Threatening to file a police report that could get Gina expelled. And for what? Justice for Rachel? No, Michelle was sure that Holly's misguided righteousness had a different, more petty cause. That threat had been aimed straight at her. And it's source was little mystery, too. A fit of spite for missing a chance at a one-of-a-kind jacket? Maybe. Revenge for having to write another paper for English Composition?

Michelle looked over at her laptop. The thought of her own unfinished paper made her seethe. She knew that it wasn't any one thing that set Holly off. It was everything about Michelle, every last thing about her, that did it. Just the same as it did for Michelle back at Holly. By every measurement that mattered, they were equal, and that was intolerable. The urge to prove that there was something that separated them, that Michelle was better in some way, fueled her with an raging fire. She felt a guttural roar of pure hatred rumble within her churning guts, ready to burst out in searing hot anger.

As abruptly as it had arisen, the red mist dissipated from her vision. Michelle found herself standing in the middle of the living room, hands clenched tightly into fists, nails digging crescents into her palms. She didn't remember getting up off the couch.

Flustered and at loose ends, she grabbed her overnight bag and stormed down the hall. She cleaned the cat box in the bathroom, got the bed ready to sleep in and laid out her pajamas. She tossed out the empty Chinese food container, dropped her empty plastic tea bottle in the recycle bin, and brushed her teeth. She finished in the bathroom and walked back to her laptop, intending to get back to work. Instead, she found herself waffling between sitting down to type and picking up her reading assignment for Literature. Deep inside, she wanted neither. What she really, really wanted was...

A soft but insistent knock sounded on the door.

Michelle's heart skipped a beat. Her conscience weakly warned her that answering it was the worst possible thing she could do, but the time when Michelle would listen to that voice was long past. Her body moved with steady purpose to the door. She opened it, but only as far as the security lock allowed.

"Is something the matter?" she asked Holly. The chubby cheeked blonde was bundled up in a heavy, long winter coat, and her calm face was as hard to read as the shape of her figure was to see.

"There is a chain between us," the girl replied. If Holly was proud of her little double entendre, she didn't show it.

"You here to tell jokes?"

"Neither of us can help our friends if we keep getting in each other's way."

"No argument here."

"There's no sense in making the people around us into collateral damage from our feud. We need to end it."

"Something tells me you're not here to offer surrender."

Holly shook her head no.

"What, then?"

"You let me in, and we have a heart to heart."

"Don't you have a paper to write?"

Holly spoke with a seriousness Michelle had never heard from the young woman's mouth before. "Michelle, there is nothing more important to me right now than you," Holly pointed at her, "and me working out our problems once and for all." The weight of those words left them both speechless for some time. All pretense of talking indirectly around the situation was gone now. The unadorned honesty of Holly's statement demanded a plain response out of Michelle.

But none came. Finally, Holly, growing more visibly anxious, asked, "Well, don't you agree?"

Michelle closed the door. Her hand reached for the deadbolt.

Holly stared at the barrier blocking her from her goal. The risk in coming here had been high, but she'd found herself incapable of concentrating on anything else. When Rachel had mentioned that she'd met Michelle instead of Gina at the apartment, her course of action had crystallized.

And now she was faced with an unexpected and unwanted outcome. True, Michelle spurning her challenge gave her something to hold over the coward, but winning by default was not the victory she traveled here for. What she really, really wanted was....

A metallic click rang from the other side of the door, followed by the scraping sound of the chain imitating a pendulum. An invigorating thrill swept through Holly, so dizzying she had to steady herself. The door swung open enough for her to squeeze through, and she did, before her rival could change her mind.

Holly took in the apartment while Michelle set the lock behind her. At the sight of the laptop with its screen dark in power saving mode, she remarked, "So, I didn't interrupt you, then."

Michelle's voice hid little of her displeasure. "So nice of you to care."

"Finished with your paper?"

"I'm as done as you are." A faint smile curled Michelle's lips and a devilish gleam shone in her eyes. She didn't need Holly to tell her that she wasn't done with her extra assignment either. They were too alike, and equally stuck. And both were now equally dead set on meting out revenge for all the frustration they'd caused each other.

Holly copied Michelle's expression. "I'm surprised you let me in, then. Are you sure I won't be too much of a... distraction?" Button by button, Holly began undoing her coat. She watched Michelle's eyes follow her fingers as they casually peeled apart her outer layer inch by inch. With a nonchalant expression, Holly slid out of it and hung it on the door knob. Underneath, she wore a form-fitting pink sweater with a plunging neckline that hid none of her curves. A shiny triangle of white satin peeked out right above the point of the 'v' of her top and below the beginning of her cleavage.

Michelle took in the ensemble hungrily, from the complimentary pink earrings to the white skirt decorated with silver sparkles and a slit running up to one knee. She had to admit, it made Holly look stunning. Envy like nothing she'd ever felt before gripped her. It angered her that Holly was upstaging her so brazenly. But beneath those emotions, she could feel the familiar swell of lust, aching and undeniable. Her subconscious wanted to turn her dirty daydreams into reality in the worst way and knock this bitch down a peg.

Holly noticed Michelle's increased agitation, and goaded it on. "Go on, tell me what's bothering you. Please, don't hold back."

Michelle's voice grew loud and raspy with anger. "Let's start with something I've been dying to say to you for the longest time." She took two steps toward her rival.

Holly stood her ground, defiantly staring down Michelle, whose face was red from both fury and arousal.

It all boiled out of Michelle before she could stop it. "Fuck you, Holly Chriswell, fuck you!" The curses landed like twin slaps on Holly's cheeks. "Fuck you for making me want to hate someone so badly." The intensity took Holly aback. Emboldened by her rival's reaction to her honesty, Michelle pummeled her with the rest of her well-rehearsed diatribe. "And I hate you, Holly Chriswell.

"I hate you for making me want to fuck you so badly."

Holly's mind reeled. The outpouring of emotion had been so raw and so true. And it was a perfect mirror of her own feelings. Her breathing grew audible, full of heavy exhales. "That's how it is for you?"

"Don't play games with me. You didn't come here dressed like that because you're on your way to see anyone else. What's bugging you? Hmm?" Mimicking Holly's tone, she added, "Please, don't hold back."

Holly, shuddering with every syllable she spoke, laid her soul bare. "Michelle Godwin... I wish you never existed. But you do. I can't stand the thought of you, but at the same time I can't get you out of my head." Her cheeks flushed in lust and embarrassment. "And if the only way for us to settle matters is woman to woman like last time... then I'm going to make you experience every last thing my imagination has invented to do to you since last time."

Michelle fought off a fainting spell. Her voice dropped to a conspiratorial whisper. "Sounds like you've built quite an elaborate fantasy there in your head."

The two women's eyes locked.

"You're dreaming if you think you can stop me."

"I so hate to crush someone's hopes, but for you I'll make an exception."

Holly swallowed. "Know, then, that when this is all over, the loser will get everything she deserves."

Michelle took one last step closer, bringing the pair's heaving, sweater-covered chests to less than a foot apart. "And the winner will decide when, and she'll draw it out until the loser begs for it."

"Hearing you grovel in defeat," Holly said slowly, tilting her head and bringing her lips near Michelle's, "will be the sweetest sound these ears have ever heard."

"Your imagination paints such rosy pictures, but you'll be sorely disappointed when Reality hits you..."

The nearness, after so long apart, after countless erotic daydreams of locking up body to body, was too much to bear. Michelle swiveled her torso, moving her right boob at Holly's. The other girl backed away, maintaining the distance between them. Michelle took a step forward with her left leg. Holly turned, avoiding contact, but kept the two of them close.

"What's the matter?" Michelle asked. "Chickening out?"

"You charge like a stupid bull, you get side stepped," Holly warned.

"Oh, the delicate pillow princess demands gentle foreplay," Michelle sneered. "My apologies."

Before Holly could react, Michelle ran both of her middle fingers up Holly's knuckles, across the back of her hands and halfway up her sleeves to her elbows. After months of buildup, driven by so much pent up lust for each other, the first physical touch the two women shared sparked like static electricity. A thrilling rush of energy bolted up from Michelle's fingertips and up from Holly's wrists, tingling nerves and sending a cascade of pleasure throughout their entire bodies. They shuddered in unison, then paused, studying each other with both surprise and renewed purpose.

"That meet your highness's royal standards?" Michelle teased.

"Barely acceptable." Holly gently took Michelle's raised hands, placed her fingers against the back of them and rested her thumbs in the open palms. She drew circles there with both thumbs, then dragged them tantalizingly down onto Michelle's exposed wrists. Michelle inhaled, trying to suppress a reaction. Holly continued her caress along Michelle's arms, her fingertips crawling like rippling spider legs. She lingered at Michelle's elbows a moment before climbing up inch by inch onto the fuzzy softness covering her biceps.

Michelle retaliated, sliding her nails across the underside of Holly's arms. By extending her own arms, Michelle sped up Holly's hands' journey towards her shoulders, which they soon mounted. Holly rested her wrists on either side of her foe's neck, fingers combing through the medium length, straight blonde hair curtaining it. Simultaneously, Michelle got a grip on Holly's sides just below the underwire of the young woman's bra. Her palms slithered down the sweater-covered concave curve of her rival's waist until they halted at the outward swell of Holly's hips.

The twin, buxom college students swayed, lost in a haze of increasing seduction. Their fingers teased and caressed. Their legs rocked them side to side, almost bringing their bodies into contact but never quite. Holly and Michelle fell inescapably into a tantalizing dance that was at the same time both mutually pleasurable and aching torment -- a contest, a challenge to see which female would give in first, unable to resist the passion the other had filled her with. Holly's hands stroked Michelle's cheeks, then descended the front of her sweater along the outside of her boobs. Michelle groaned and lurched forward. That moved Holly's grasp around onto her back, but also forced their chests into a tender collision.

The two backed off a step, but maintained hand and eye contact.

"Thank you," Michelle said, "for giving me this opportunity." Her fingers crawled their way onto Holly's lower back.

"The pleasure," Holly replied in a quiet voice, "will be all mine."

Michelle chuckled softly. "I'll give you so much you won't be able to take any more."

"Never happen, you pale imitation."

Michelle leaned forward. "You're the fake phony here. You'll never measure up to me."

"If you think you'll win a comparison contest against me, that just proves you're dumber." Holly's nose filled with her foe's perfume.

"I've defeated women nastier than you, and I'm more than ready to show a powder puff girl like you who's better."

Holly moved her face nearer. "Being a powder puff is preferable to being a sleaze."

"You're one to talk, you horny skank." Michelle's hands gave Holly's sides a squeeze. Her blood raced at unleashing language she never used around anyone else.

"Go look in the mirror, stuck up snot." Holly hated the meanness and rudeness that Michelle filled her with, but at the same time she reveled in the freedom to spit her true feelings out instead of maintaining a polite veneer.

Michelle barged her nose into Holly's, then tilted her head to get her face as close to Holly's as possible. "You wish you saw what I see in the mirror, you dolled-up tart."

Holly's breathing sped up. She was beyond the limits of her self control. She was going to force this fucking annoying woman up to shut up and to humiliate her in the most shameless way possible. Her mouth drew to within an inch of Michelle's. She whispered, "You talk too much, slut."

The epithet made Michelle's blood boil. The touch and scent of the attractive woman in her arms had kick-started her desire, and now a strong dose of hatred supercharged it. Her voice quieted to match her enemy's. "Gonna do something about it, whore?"

"Yeah," Holly nodded, her chubby cheeks flushed crimson. "Don't mind if I do, bitch."

Holly's lips met Michelle's in a hot, firm kiss. Michelle responded to the pressure of Holly's mouth against her own by tightening her embrace of the other woman. Holly reciprocated with equal vigor, and the pair drew as much of their bodies into contact as they could. Mouths still welded together, they hungrily sucked the flavored lipstick off of each other's lips and smeared it around their panting mouths. Their mutual craving poured out of them in a display of passion that was as violent as it was seductive. Nails dug into soft sweaters. A noise midway between an angry growl and a lustful moan rumbled in their throats.

Still, they kept at it, and at one another with lips pressed tightly together. Their tongues darted, then fenced, the firm muscles lashing again and again, slick with saliva. Passion bloomed sticky hot like a stifling summer afternoon, painting Holly's face red and overheating the skin beneath her clothes. She wanted to give in to it so badly. Her anger and frustration propelled her mouth even tighter against Michelle's, determined to conquer the other blonde with everything she had.

Michelle took all of Holly's assault and met her urgency and ardor with equal energy. This single, dizzying kiss had dragged on for over a minute, and Michelle was intent on matching Holly for as long as she could go. The other girl's strawberry lipstick mixed with her own cherry lipstick on her taste buds. Michelle had dreamed of this -- making out with Holly in an effort to break her willpower -- but the sensation of doing it for real was almost too much. She pressed harder. Their mouths sealed. Their nostrils flared, frantically trying to inhale enough oxygen to fuel their speeding pulses. Neither moved for what seemed an eternity. Michelle felt her head grow light. Holly let out a muffled whimper as both coeds approached suffocation.

With a gasp, they broke off their intense kiss. Panting hard, they blew hot breaths into each other's mouths.

"Dirty cow."

"Disgusting cunt."

Burning with fury and lust, they kissed again -- a short peck this time, a quick sip of each other's lips before parting. Then once more, a caress born out of the need to taste their rival again, because the previous one had been too short and the absence of its flavor too unbearable. That second liaison only served to increase their thirst. Drawn by an irresistible magnetism, Holly drew her mouth hard onto Michelle's. She rubbed the other girl's wet, pouting lips and sucked them between her own again and again. The target of her assault hummed slight moans, sending reverberations through Holly's face. She increased the strength of her kisses.

The sensations of her rival's lips against hers, the smell of the young woman's perfume, the possessive clawing of fingers at her lower back -- all sent waves of heat coursing through her body. Holly caught herself releasing gentle whimpers during each exhale. Michelle's mouth was giving her back everything she was lavishing upon it. The taste of the other girl's saliva was ambrosia to her tongue. It flicked out, lapping up what it could gather. It probed deeper and deeper into Michelle's mouth, encountering its matching organ more and more often. Like flexible snakes, the two tongues pushed, slithered and wrestled, smearing wetness across the insides of the two girl's mouths and around their chins.

On and on for minute after minute, Holly attacked Michelle's sweet lips, kissing, licking and sucking. Her body swayed in a slow tango. Her fingers teased and tugged at soft, fuzzy clothing. Her bosom ground gently against the bulges in Michelle's sweater. Hot blooms of pleasure and arousal coursed through her nerves. But her concentration remained on the war between her mouth and that of her rival. Her tongue lapped at the juices she found. Michelle's lips closed around it and gave it a mock bite. Holly slid it back behind her teeth, where Michelle's strong tongue pursued it.

Holly opened her mouth wider. Michelle attacked with vigor. Their tongues clashed again and again. Holly was pressed backwards a few steps. She planted her feet, met Michelle's onslaught with equal force, and counterattacked. Placing both hands on the back of her foe's head, Holly kissed Michelle with fierceness and passion. Moans crept up the other blonde's throat, same as they did in Holly's despite her best effort to suppress them. The emotions and the sensations she was feeling made her dizzy. Holly focused on the kiss she was giving Michelle. A kiss so intense, so full of desire yet so full of animosity. She wanted to conquer this identical bitch with everything she had and make Michelle surrender a humiliating collapse like the inferior copycat she was.

A sudden shock made Holly disengage. Michelle's hands had crept underneath the bottom of her pink sweater. Fingers caressed her sides through the thin material of her white camisole.

"Mmm," Michelle cooed as she massaged Holly's satin undergarment, "I feel how hot I'm making you."

Holly retaliated by combing her nails through Michelle's hair, raking them down her fuzzy sweater, and then curling them up underneath its hem at the waist. "You've been steaming ever since I got here. Sure you don't feel over-dressed?"

"You're the one stuffed in an ensemble fit for a formal party. Why don't you get more comfortable?"

"Why don't we both?"

With slow, deliberate motions, eyes never leaving their hated foe's, Holly and Michelle raised each other's sweaters up off their waists. Fingers slid up sides protected by thin silky fabric. Palms brushed the edges of bra-covered breasts. Upon reaching their armpits, the two rivals paused. Michelle ducked her head, allowing Holly to lift her white fuzzy sweater up over her head and off her arms. After gently casting it aside, Holly let Michelle relieve her of the pink form-fitting sweater that had truthfully become far too stifling for how warm her body had become.

Facing off a step apart, the pair ogled one another's satin undergarments. Michelle's white slip was plain, overshadowed by Holly's lace-trimmed camisole.

"Like what you see?" Holly teased.

Michelle stepped forward until she was nose to nose with her hated doppelganger. "Doesn't matter what you wear, I'll always be better than you, you sleazy copycat."

Holly grabbed Michelle's waist, bringing their chests into rough contact. "Prove it, slut."

"Don't mind if I do." Michelle's hands dove into Holly's blond hair and pulled their mouths once again into a hot, forceful embrace.

Holly's palms slid across the fine wisp of material that covered Michelle's back. Her fingers traced the curve of the other girl's spine until they descended into the small valley just above her tailbone. Hips brushed against hips. Stomachs met and kissed warmly. Her boobs swelled outward at the the oncoming pressure of Michelle's heavy pair as the pretty blonde drew them once again into a torrid battle of lips and tongues and desire.

On and on they dueled, kissing and licking and sucking for minute after minute. Hands grasped smooth satin. Their barely covered tits collided and rubbed, sending whispers of fabric sliding against fabric sailing through the steamy air between them. Moans and whimpers rumbled up the pair's throats as their lips and tits and hips fought a relentless back and forth battle.

Holly found herself frustrated and infuriated by the intensity and tenacity of Michelle's assault. She'd tried every tactic she could think of, every lewd attack upon her rival's lips and mouth imaginable, but the twin blonde had withstood them all. Worse yet, the lust and ardor she received in return was threatening to overwhelm her hatred of her foe and replace it with a surrender to the undeniable arousal heating up the blood rushing through her veins. She kissed Michelle, harder and hungrier, moving onto her left cheek then down onto her exposed neck. She sucked at the flesh there, tracing a necklace-like line across the girl's chest and up into the opposite side where her neck and shoulder met.

Michelle's heavy breathing became a purr. She nibbled at Holly's ear, holding it firmly with her teeth and growling as the other young woman slid her palms up Michelle's torso so that twin thumbs caressed the outer sides of her breasts.

"So needy you are. So eager to take things to the next level," Michelle whispered.

"Give in to me, and you'll get everything those lips have been hungry for." Holly straightened herself, rubbing her camisole-covered tits upward against the front of her rival's slip.

"Mmm," Michelle moaned. She pecked at Holly's pouting lips, which teasingly retreated. "You're the one who's going to be pushed over the edge first." She attacked, pursuing Holly's mouth and locking it in a torrid kiss. Holly stood firm, but Michelle pressed her advantage. Her fervent embrace drew them tightly together. Her insistent, relentless ravishing of Holly caused the other coed to take two steps back.

"Ah!" Holly chirped in alarm. The back of her knees had hit the sofa, and her momentum sent her off balance. Michelle broke their kiss and caught Holly as she fell backwards, slowing the descent the pair soon made onto the cushions. She then mounted Holly, somewhat ineffectively because both of their skirts prevented their legs from spreading very far apart.

Holly felt Michelle's weight lay atop her, felt the warmth emanating from the other girl's thinly covered skin, and felt a hot bloom of desire wash through her body. She groaned, slow and erotically. It would be so easy, so deliciously thrilling to lie here and let Michelle pleasure her.

As if sensing Holly's thoughts, Michelle cooed, "Surrender to me." She licked at the tops of Holly's boobs and dragged her tongue into her cleavage.

"Hnnh..." Holly moaned, unable to dislodge Michelle or halt her heavenly assault.

"Surrender..." Michelle purred.

Holly snapped out of the fog of arousal clouding her attention. She grabbed at Michelle's pendulous orbs with both hands and fondled them through the girl's satin chemise. Michelle cried out in shock and sudden pleasure. She lurched forward, flattening her breasts atop Holly's equally large pair.

Face to face, cheeks glowing a rosy hue from arousal, eyebrows and mouths twisted in anger, the young women hissed and panted in renewed animosity. Michelle's golden hair streamed down on either side of her cute round face, lit from behind by the pole lamp beside the couch they lay on. Her eyes burned with lusty determination, matched with equal intensity by the female pinned beneath her.

Holly growled in amorous frustration, "Don't get ahead of yourself. We've barely begun." She clutched Michelle's head with both hands, fingers deep in her blond tresses, and pulled their mouths back into sweet union. Michelle responded hungrily, and soon the two were making out with feverish intensity, bodies rocking on the sofa in a seductive rhythm.

Again and again they pressed their lips together firmly and licked and sucked with wild abandon, pausing only briefly to exhale steamy breaths from their overheated mouths. Holly's body squirmed and undulated on the cushions, but she couldn't budge Michelle's warm weight. Her hips gyrated into the other coed's. Her heaving chest slipped and slid against the heavy boobs constricting her breathing.

Michelle felt the heat rising from the bare shoulders and thinly clothed breasts and stomach of the girl writhing beneath her. Her arms did all they could to contain Holly, an evenly matched rival who was pouring just as much strength and will into their escalating struggle of titillation as she was. She covered Holly's mouth with hers and kept it there. The young women's saliva-slick lips slipped and slid, but neither let up. The pair held their breaths and kissed passionately, sealing both in a contest to see who could outlast the other in their spiraling descent into wanton desire.

Seconds passed. Erotic moans rumbled in the throats of both combatants. Still they kept going, twin bodies undulating, stocking-clad legs wrestling, locked as one at the lips. Hot tongues probed. Fingers stroked tousled hair. Nostrils flared, desperate for air. Half a minute went by and the pair's amorous embrace showed no signs of letting up. Michelle gripped Holly's left wrist tighter, pushing it deeper into the cushions. Holly freed her other hand and dragged her fingers roughly across Michelle's satin undergarment before tugging at it possessively.

With simultaneous gasps, their latched lips broke apart. Michelle buried her face into the smooth skin where Holly's neck met her shoulder and groaned. She fumbled with her left hand for the other girl's right arm, but its grip on her slip was too strong. She was just about to raise herself up and confront Holly face to face when her balance suddenly shifted. The slit in Holly's skirt had allowed her left leg to bend and now the identical blonde had leverage, pushing against the backrest of the sofa with her free foot.

Slowly but inevitably the pair tilted. Michelle hung in midair for an instant, fingers gripping her rival to avoid falling. Then, the entwined women toppled as one off the couch and fell with a thump onto the carpeted floor. Holly landed partially atop of Michelle, knocking the wind out of her. Before she could secure her position, she slipped off. For a brief moment, the two lay on their sides glaring at one another. Michelle's vision filled with the flushed, angry face of the female who haunted her erotic nightmares. Holly grimaced at the sight, the smell, and the feel of the woman who simultaneously infuriated her and aroused the most carnal sensations in her body.

Both knew that neither of them would stop until they'd wrung every last drop of pleasure out of each other in the most humiliating way possible. And both were so very eager to get back at it.

- - - Updated - - -

Part III - Strong Magnetism

Holly grabbed Michelle's hair and yanked the identical blonde's head into a torrid kiss. Michelle surged toward her, clambering on top of Holly. The prone girl bucked her hips, adding to Michelle's momentum and sending her off the other side. Michelle resisted, locking her feet around Holly's right ankle. The pair hummed as they made out, enraptured by the sensations of their legs stroking each other, their satin covered boobs rubbing and pressing together, their hands caressing cheeks and necks, and their hungry mouths sucking and kissing incessantly. In a languid, seductive dance their bodies rocked back and forth. The seesaw battle of lips and tongues, fingers and feet went on for minutes. The heat generated by their sensual struggle made dewdrops of sweat glisten on their exposed skin.

Holly's nails brushed the outer curve of her rival's right breast. "Ahn!" Michelle chirped and swiveled away. Holly pursued, gaining the upper position quickly and reuniting their lips in wanton debauchery. Michelle moaned, weathering the storm of Holly's assault as best she could. Her nerves were on fire. The passion being poured out on her was nearly overwhelming. The realization that the fellow freshman she was tangling with was putting that much intensity into her lusty onslaught thrilled her. She almost wanted to let it happen, to allow Holly to ravish her, to see just what heights of ecstasy the bitch wanted her to experience.

But that wasn't the joy her daydreams had shown her. Michelle fought back, nibbling at Holly's lips and then licking a sticky line of saliva across her cleavage when she adjusted her full body-to-body pin. Holly shifted her palms onto Michelle's shoulders. In response, Michelle grabbed Holly's wrists. Holly's head bobbed down, teasing a resumption of their kissing duel. Michelle ignored that, bridging her hips and focusing on dislodging Holly's hands.

Slowly, so slowly, the panting and grunting females tilted. Holly descended, crushing Michelle's tits with her own. Michelle lifted her head and kissed her. Holly pushed her back down, never breaking the embrace. Holly moaned in frustration as Michelle forced her left hand off and onto the rug. The tilt increased gradually. Holly banged her pelvis downward into Michelle's in an effort to flatten her out again. Suddenly, Michelle freed Holly's right hand, extending that arm straight upward above their heads. The turn their bodies were making sped up. Holly felt the two of them rolling and fought it every inch of the way. Face to face, breast to breast, and stomach to stomach with legs entwined, the evenly matched pair kissed and wrestled as they tumbled over and over across the floor. First one would force herself on the other, lavishing pleasure with her tongue and lips. Then the other would continue the leisurely roll and give her an equal dose in return. Though their skirts has risen up their legs all the way above their knees, their hose-covered calves were too slick to secure a lasting pin.

Michelle's grip on Holly's arms finally paid off. Mounting her foe once again, she secured both wrists above Holly's head and encircled Holly's thighs with a strong leg lock. Holly squirmed, finding herself trapped. Michelle cooed, "Why resist what you want so badly?" and then playfully bit an earlobe.

Holly shook her head and twisted her torso. That protected her ear behind her right bicep, but now she felt Michelle's left nipple, hard beneath delicate fabric, scraping against her armpit. "Let go and I'll give it to you like you want it, slut," she retorted, still struggling to twist herself valiantly. With each wriggle, she spun her body further beneath the other blonde and made Michelle's hold on her wrists more precarious.

"You think your sleazy imagination is a match for mine?" Michelle asked, growling as she lost her grip on one of Holly's arms. "I've learned so much since we last tangled. You have no idea what's in store for you."

Holly grunted and huffed, finally spinning herself face down and getting her elbows beneath her. "Let me guess: a pathetic attempt at seduction, followed by over-exuberant humping, all leading to me showing you what real experience can teach." She rose to her hands and knees. Michelle still rode atop her, the firm pillows of her large breasts warm against Holly's back.

"Wrong on all three counts," Michelle whispered into Holly's ear. "And here's the proof, you overconfident hussy."

At that, Michelle's hands darted under her foe's camisole. Holly gasped as gentle fingers crawled up her stomach. Michelle chuckled, then buried her head into Holly's neck and purred. Her nails continued tracing across bare skin until they reached the other girl's bra. Firmly and possessively her hands slid up over the satin undergarment, palms bunching the thin fabric, fingertips digging into tender hanging orbs.

"Ahh!" Holly let out a sharp cry, then another as Michelle's questing digits found both of her stiffened nipples. She collapsed her head down to the floor and closed her eyes, desperate to contain the searing hot arousal threatening to boil away her self-control. Her overstimulated nubs found themselves lightly pinched between her tormentor's knuckles. Holly tried to shake Michelle off, but the sensations emanating from her breasts were too powerful. She flopped to the floor in an effort to pin Michelle's fingers and halt their ministrations but the groping continued unabated. She tried to tear the other blonde's hands away but her own clothing blocked her from grabbing onto Michelle's arms.

Holly rocked first in one direction, then the opposite. Michelle remained stuck behind her, head in her hair, humid breath heating her neck, relentlessly fondling Holly's supple boobs through her shiny bra. For her part, Holly attacked any part of Michelle within reach: her skirt-covered thighs, her upper arms, even her ass. It was only when her nails tickled the other woman's sensitive sides through her slip that Holly got a reprieve. She repeated the maneuver again and again, eliciting uncontrolled spasms that caused whoops from her target and then a merciful cessation of the assault on her mammaries.

Michelle, under pressure first with increasingly effective tickling and then with a rough forearm shoving her head to the side, disengaged and retreated a few feet away. She sat with her legs folded underneath her and grinned devilishly. The sight of Holly, beet-faced, hair mussed up, and panting from exertion and arousal, made her crotch even more wet than their kiss fight had made it already. "I told you," she said in mock apology.

Holly quieted her breathing. A smile that matched Michelle's curled her rosy lips. "Well," she said softly, in a tone shaded with both disapproval and invitation, "if you're so horny and unable to restrain your urges..." Holly placed her fingertips on her shoulders. Languidly she tugged the spaghetti straps of her camisole off onto her arms. "...far be it for me to make you wait." Holly shrugged out of her undergarment's straps and peeled it seductively down her torso. Her creamy skin glistened with sweat. Her chest heaved, swelling her breasts beneath her delicate white satin bra.

Michelle swept locks of her tousled hair off her bosom and back behind her head. Her nipples prominently distended the front of her slip, eager to clash with their equally swollen opposite pair. "So kind of you to finally be accommodating." She copied Holly's maneuver, drawing her chemise past her waist and unveiling her upper body.

Hands out, the half-clothed young women approached one another on their knees. Michelle blocked Holly just before the other blonde's nails brushed the shiny fabric covering her tender orbs. Her own attempt to restart her groping assault on Holly's supple tits was brusquely parried. Palms met. Fingers interlaced. Face to face, Holly glared at Michelle. The expression she saw in return was like gazing in a warped mirror. It looked just like her, but wasn't. The more she saw of Michelle, and the closer she drew to her, the more she vowed to reduce the identical bitch to a humiliated wreck.

Muscles strained and nostrils flared as the duo pushed. Their struggle to drive each other backwards, a test of strength that descended swiftly into a stalemate, lasted but a dozen seconds before their arms gave out. Their hands, still clasped together, swung out to either side. With nothing holding them back, their ample chests collided. Tits mushroomed at the impact and stayed that way as both poured the full force and weight of their upper bodies into the escalating skirmish.

Holly rested her chin on Michelle's right shoulder and moaned at the combination of uncomfortable pressure on her boobs and the erotic sensations emanating from her compressed nipples. "Hmm?" Michelle asked in a coy voice, "Too much?"

"Worry about yourself." Holly swiveled, grinding her firm breasts and their swollen nubs into Michelle's bulging pair.

"Nnn. Ahhh!" the coed groaned and gasped in response.

Without pause, Holly assaulted Michelle's chest using her heavy, firm tits. She pressed them into her opponent's matching orbs and drug them side to side. The shiny material of the two women's full-figured bras wrinkled and whispered from the friction of the pitched battle between their evenly proportioned mammaries. Their hardened nipples ached and struggled against the compression and imprisonment within the tight undergarments. The sliding and scraping continued unabated for over a minute, heat and arousal mounting with each passing second.

Michelle's lips kissed Holly's neck, salty and sweet, warm and soft. She felt the other girl's tongue lick sweat from her opposite shoulder in response. Her arms drew them into a close embrace. She purred and buried her face into Holly's skin. Her fingers quested for purchase, settling for the back of Holly's bra. Her blonde rival tightened their hug. Breast flesh mushroomed from the pressure. Michelle increased her squeeze. Inhaling became difficult. Holly wriggled, working the pair's satin-covered nubs into each other.

"Unmmh!" Michelle moaned, head full of desire and frustration. She aggressively grabbed hold of where Holly's neck and shoulder met with her teeth.

"Aanh!" her cute rival complained, digging her nails into Michelle's tender sides.

They jammed their stockinged toes into the carpet and pushed. Their arms encircled each other in a cage of tight constriction. For two tortuous minutes, the lust- and hate-filled women battled breast to breast, locked in a standstill on their knees. Michelle's mouth attacked Holly's neck and earlobe with licks and kisses and breathy curses of "bitch", "cunt" and "slut". Holly's hands clutched at Michelle's bare skin, her fingers grabbing at the one remaining bit of clothing protecting her foe's torso and her lips whispering "fuck you, fuck you, fuck fuck fuck fuck...".

With a groan and a deep intake of air, the two tore themselves apart. The two of the three hooks on the back of Michelle's bra were undone and one of Holly's bra straps lay on her bicep. The sight of Michelle's face, cheeks flushed and hair in disarray, spurred a mixture of desire and disgust in Holly's belly. She slipped the remaining strap off her shoulder, unhitched her bra, tossed it aside, then coolly regarded Michelle, who hadn't moved anything other than her eyes.

"Oh, excuse me," Holly said in mock apology. "You seemed so eager to take things to the next level. But if you're too scared to pit your boobs against mine..."

"You're the eager one here," Michelle said, still trying to calm her heavy breathing. "And since you think your pathetic chest is a match for mine, I won't keep you waiting." At this, she began taking off her bra at a sloth's pace. "At least, not too long," she taunted.

Holly fumed at Michelle's intentional delay, but kept her patience. She waited as her rival pulled first one bra strap off, then the other. She watched as Michelle unveiled her feminine globes by peeling the cups down onto her stomach. She betrayed no emotion as her look-alike finished her strip tease and bared her boobs unashamedly.

Michelle reached across the gap between the two of them and rested her forearms on Holly's shoulders. Their two identical pairs of breasts were inches apart, nipples stiff and ready to engage in a fencing match when the imminent titfight commenced. "Well," she cooed, proud of the hungry look on Holly's face, "You wanted them. Here they are."

"You're so kind," Holly said. Without warning, she grabbed both of Michelle's pendulous orbs with both hands, ducked her head and brought her mouth down upon the other woman's left nipple. Her tongue lashed the sensitive tip mercilessly, making its owner shout in sudden shock and delight. Michelle initially tried to yank Holly's head away. Failing that, she tore her foe's hands away from her tits and leaned backwards out of reach of the warm wet muscle that was tantalizing them.

"Unh, you slut!"

"Aw," Holly pouted, "Was that too much? You'll never last against me."

Michelle tightened her grasp on Holly's wrists and forced them down into her lap. "We'll see who outlasts who, and who begs for mercy first."

"I'll never give up to a sleazy imitation like you, Michelle Godwin."

"Oh, I will make you," Michelle promised, her face right in Holly's. "I will wreck that body of yours if it takes all weekend."

The girl's full, red lips were so close that Holly could smell her breath. The memory of their taste made her mouth water. "Do your worst, bitch," she said in a voice growling with hatred but aching with lust. "You're gonna get ravished long and hard."

Michelle leaned forward to reunite them in a torrid kiss. At the last moment, Holly retreated. The pair hung there frozen, wanting each other so badly but equally keen to torture the other by withholding pleasure. They panted in excitement and anticipation, torsos naked and defenseless. Then Michelle tugged Holly's arms. The other young woman tumbled towards her, mouth open and chest heaving.

They met in a full embrace like long-separated lovers. Lips and tongues attacked with renewed hunger. Bare breasts collided with a loud smack. With a mutual groan, their arms constricted their rib cages in a crushing bear hug. Unable to breathe, the Holly and Michelle disengaged their mouths. Panting with exertion, the two furious females sought to break each other's resistance by drawing their embrace tighter and tighter.

"Nnm, fuck," Michelle moaned. She nibbled at Holly's ear.

Holly dipped her head to escape Michelle's teasing bite. Her large tits were clashing in a painful stalemate with her rival's equal pair. She searched for something, anything to tilt the balance. She threw her all into the fierce hug she had on the other girl. Nails dug into skin. Holly buried her face into Michelle's shoulder to stifle a reaction to the combination of agony and arousal building in her. Oh, how she missed this... locked with another woman in a wild body to body struggle, giving as good as she got, being pushed past the limits of her inhibition... She felt Michelle's lips caressing her neck, the woman's teeth playfully grabbing soft flesh. Holly gnawed right back.

"Ow, you feral bitch!" Michelle cried. She broke their embrace and shoved Holly back so that the two sat onto her heels. Before her opponent could react, Michelle took hold of Holly's boobs with both hands, squeezed them upwards so that their nipples pointed erect, and lowered her head onto Holly's chest.

"Ah!" Holly blurted in surprise, feeling her left nipple being sucked into Michelle's mouth. "You fucking sleazebag."

"Takes one to know one," Michelle shot quickly as she switched her attack to Holly's other globe.

Holly tugged at Michelle's wrists to no avail. She swung her head from side to side in a effort to ignore the sensations Michelle's tongue was lavishing on her sensitive nubs. Desperate, she fondled her foe's breasts, eventually pinching the stiffened nipples her questing fingers found there.

"Gah!" Michelle yelled. She slammed Holly's arms off her tender mammaries and caught them when they reached for her chest again.

Their hands dove into their laps. Holly took advantage of Michelle's undefended tits by leaning over and capturing one of the reddish pink nipples between her lips. Michelle, ass pressed back onto her ankles, had nowhere to retreat to and dared not release her grip on Holly's hands. Jolts of erotic electricity shot through her nervous system as her identical rival mercilessly tongued her overstimulated glands.

Holly paused to take a deep breath before diving back into Michelle's sweaty, aromatic cleavage. The other girl didn't give her the chance. Michelle rose onto her knees, lifting her orbs out of harm's way. Holly copied her stance, wobbling as she did so. Their recently teased and saliva-moistened breasts bumped one another.

"Unh," the two moaned in unison. Hatred gleamed in their eyes above blushing cheeks.

"Your girls had enough?" Holly taunted.

"My boobs can beat yours any day."

"Prove it, bitch!"

"I'll be glad to, you fucking cunt!"

Michelle swiveled her chest. With a wet slap, her tits slammed into Holly's. The four globes brushed rudely, moistened skin doing little to ease the friction of the tortuous assault. Hard nipples penetrated bulging flesh, scraping across sensitive areolas until they met their rival nubs. "Unh!" Twin moans escaped the warring girls' mouths at the deliriously arousing contact. The clash between the pairs of stiffened weapons lasted but a moment. Then the side-ward motion continued and Holly and Michelle's breasts slid apart.

Holly let out an angry huff through a mouth that was barely open, her teeth biting one side of her lower lip. Seeing her opponent so flustered, a pleased smile crept up Michelle's rosy lips. In retaliation, Holly swung her boobs into the other blonde's. The soft smack that rang in the air was punctuated by a quiet grunt from both women.

Michelle's satisfied sneer didn't wane. "I love how nasty I can make you feel."

"That's just me bringing your filthiness to the surface... so I can rub your face in it!"

"Liar. I'm simply answering every slutty move from you tit for tat." In time with those last words, Michelle bumped Holly's breasts, one then the other.

"Admit it, I make you so hot you can't resist acting dirty." Holly leaned forward, lifting Michelle's heavy orbs with her own, then letting them slide free and wobble under their own weight. "Aren't I right? Isn't that what separates us?"

"No." Michelle lurched towards Holly, slamming their identical pairs of mammaries again and again. "Difference is... hnh... when push... mmph... comes to shove... hhnnff... you're the one... uhnhh... who's going to give in. Hmmh!"

"Mmm," Holly moaned, pushing back at the other girl's final thrust and keeping their chests mashed together. The jolts of arousal leaping through her nervous system thrilled her to no end. But determination born of hatred overrode her lust. "Never. You're gonna buckle first."

Holly disengaged, rearing back and setting her knees firm. Michelle grabbed Holly's waistband with both hands and rammed her torso forward. Holly grasped Michelle's forearms and met her incoming tits head on. 'Slap' went their naked feminine globes. The pair groaned, then grimaced and readied themselves for another round. A dozen more times their breasts bumped and battered each other. Nipples stabbed. Quivers of delight mingled with twinges of discomfort. The pounding intensified, bringing stomachs into the fray as well. Audible smacks resounded off the walls. Tender, supple flesh stung with pain at the impacts and the abrasion, each rougher than the last.

But with that pain came pleasure. Erotic sensations saturated Holly's senses. The brushing of Michelle's soft bosom against her chest. The distinctive aroma of the girl's naked sweat-covered skin so close to her own. The labored panting and animal grunting tumbling out of her red, parted lips. The aroused, rosy cheeks set just below eyes full of hatred, determination and lust. The knowledge that Michelle wanted to fight her and fight her nasty just as badly as she did. It all spurred her onward, thrust after thrust, deeper and deeper into a titfight that threatened to consume them both.

On and on. Slap. Smack. Whap. Holly and Michelle rammed their equally matched breasts into rough collision, testing each other's endurance and willpower. The world dropped out of sight for them both, leaving only the sight and feeling of another identical rival, her chest heaving and nude from the waist up, arms loosely encircling her nude torso, moaning in exertion and animosity.

"Unh." "Fuck..." "Bitch." "Mmph." "Ahhnnhh." "Rrrngh." "Oh!"

Michelle squeezed, pressing her aching orbs into Holly's equally bruised pair. Holly reciprocated, pulling the two of them into a tight hug. The fierce enemies rested in an embrace that way for half a minute, heads on the other's shoulder, noses tickled by matted blonde hair. Their abraded skin cried out in agony with every heaving breath their tired lungs drew in, but neither woman buckled from the torture. After a short pause, Holly increased the constriction. Michelle answered her muscle for muscle. They wrapped their arms around their rib cages and engaged in both a test of strength and an admission of just how intense the emotions coursing through them were.

Their lungs couldn't expand enough to inhale the oxygen they needed. But each was too intent on forcing the other to give in want to seek relief. The hug plastered hot, sticky skin together from stomachs to breasts to cheeks. The pair moaned and panted, arms wrapped tightly about their nude torsos, fevered brains straining to contain the up-welling of erotic emotion their close grinding war built inside of them.

With a great gasp, the evenly endowed girls loosened their grips and sat apart a few inches. Anger twisted their cute faces into snarls. Michelle shoved Holly away by the shoulders before tumbling backwards herself. Holly landed on her rump, catching herself with both palms on the carpet behind her. Her legs slid out from under her and pointed toward Michelle, who ended up splayed out in a similar fashion. Her chest rose and fell as she gasped for breath. Sweat glistened in Michelle's cleavage. The girl was sucking oxygen, too, her large round boobs wobbling as she did so. Holly's gaze drifted lower. Both her and Michelle's skirts had bunched up on their thighs, looking more like lumpy knee-lengths. Her right foot lay in between the blonde's legs, toes just below the raised hem of her rival's skirt.

"Pressure getting to you?" Holly asked in mock concern.

Michelle shook her head in bemusement. "I'd ask if you were getting hot, but anyone with eyes can see that I'm more attractive." At Holly's frown, she added, "Oooh, but your steaming."

"The only thing steaming around here is what's between your legs."

"This?" Michelle asked, flinging her knees out wide. "Don't mistake it for that horny hole you've got there." She stabbed her right foot to point at what she meant, dragging her toes up Holly's inner thigh.

Holly inhaled sharply, then set her teeth. "I bet yours is way wetter than mine," she hissed. Her leg extended, plunging her right foot inside Michelle's skirt. Her toes glided up the baking warmth of the other young woman's crotch until they lightly touched the satin barrier of her panties. Michelle exhaled in sudden arousal. Holly scooted forward on her ass for better reach. She drew her foot back, then lunged with it.

At the same moment, Michelle thrust her questing toes deep within Holly's thighs. The pair gasped in unison at the sensation of their most intimate regions being probed so roughly. Michelle curled and extended her stocking-covered toes, scraping them up and down Holly's underwear. The teasing digits soon grew moist, picking up the warm juices that soaked Holly's panties. She aimed deeper, seeking the source of that wetness, pausing only to steel herself when Holly's big toe flicked the upper part of her aching cleft.

"Nnnhh! You're such a dirty sleaze, Holly. I can feel how turned on you are."

"Who's the filthy slut... ahh!... trying to ge me off with her foot, then hmm?"

"Just being a good host... rrngh," Michelle panted, "and seeing to my guest's needs..."

"You want it way more than I do."

"I'll make you... mmmph... scream first."

"Never happen... nngh!"

With furrowed brows and clenched teeth, Holly and Michelle concentrated on their contest of mutual masturbation. They jammed their toes deep within each other's burning thighs and wiggled them against the moistened panties they found there. Holly hissed and grunted, fighting back the pleasure emanating from her groin. She attacked incessantly, stimulating Michelle's pussy through the thin barrier of the other woman's underwear. She took encouragement from the huffs and whimpers her topless rival was letting out.

Michelle teased Holly's labia in return, steadying herself with a two-handed grip on Holly's left leg and thrusting away with her own right foot, hidden now beneath her foe's hiked up skirt. She felt the wetness, and heard the moans rumbling from the other coed's throat as her intimate assault probed further, faster, and harder. Holly was so close, Michelle could sense it. So close to the face she'd envisioned in her naughty daydreams: eyes shut, mouth wide open, cheeks flushed red, breasts wobbling as she spasmed in uncontrollable orgasmic ecstasy. She fought on through her own rising flood of intense emotions, flexing her ankle again and again.

The piston-like pumping of Holly's leg slowed as she changed tactics and aimed her strokes towards the top end of the dent her toes were making in Michelle's panties, seeking the sensitive nub she knew could set the other girl off. Her own pussy was aching, desperate for deeper penetration. She was exhaling forcefully, punctuated by whines of impending climax. She did her best to ignore her body, what Michelle's expert fondling was doing to her sopping wet vagina, and the sheer amount of passion her evenly matched sexfight rival was throwing into their erotic war. Holly focused on wriggling her big toe further and further between Michelle's scorching nether lips.

She yipped suddenly as Michelle's toenail scraped a thrilling line up her own cleft. "Fuck... fuck you..." she panted quietly. Michelle stabbed once more, pushing Holly's panties aside and rubbing her labia directly with nylon clad toes. "Nnn, fuck!" Holly exclaimed.

"C'mon," Michelle growled, her own breath ragged with arousal. "Do it..."

"Rrr," was Holly's response. She shut her eyes and angled her foot so that her toes lined up vertically. She brushed them brusquely against Michelle's womanhood without a care for defending her own.

"Hah, hah, hahn, hahnnn!" Michelle whimpered. The pitch of her cries rose with every thrust of Holly's foot, every grope of the bitch's toes as they hunted for her stiffened clitoris. She was so near to losing her self-control, but so near to breaking Holly's. She couldn't stop. Wouldn't stop. Her hips wanted to buck, answering the rhythm of Holly's foot fucking her. She swung her head side to side, trying to tell her body no, no, don't give in, don't give in. She gripped her opponent's leg as tight as she possibly could. Her nails dug into Holly's smooth skin. She heard Holly begin a shout, then stifle it.

Then, slaps, hard and stinging, landed repeatedly in her exposed thigh. Michelle's eyes popped wide. Holly's face was lined in fury and she battered Michelle's nails off her leg. "What the heck?" the other blonde exploded. "You trying to draw blood?"

Somewhere inside of her, Michelle felt sorry. But she didn't say it.

"I had you didn't I?" Holly continued. Her skirt made it difficult to clamber back to her knees. Frustrated, she unzipped her skirt and shimmied out of it.

"Hardly." Michelle began taking her own skirt off, more than eager to match every escalation Holly challenged her with.

"Liar."

"Your weak fumbling-"

"Bull crap."

"-was more irritating than pleasurable-"

"Shut your stupid mouth."

"-you inferior copycat." Michelle finally got her zipper down and her legs out from her skirt, which she tossed onto the couch.

"I said..." Holly rose to her knees. Michelle duplicated her pose. "Get over here so I can prove you're lying."

The two young women wobbled slightly, but their tired legs stayed upright. The scent of sex perfumed the air around them, wafting from their wantonly parted thighs. Snarls curled on their lips. Drawn together by the magnetism of their nearly nude bodies and the mutual animosity that refused to quell until it was fully satisfied, Holly and Michelle surged towards one another.

"Perverted whore!"

"Evil cunt!"

Breasts smacked with an audible clap. Arms encircled sweaty torsos in a rough embrace. Hands grabbed tousled hair. Mouths met in a torrid kiss. Moans of quickly rekindled arousal hummed between panted breaths. Fingers caressed backs, sneaked underneath panties onto flexing ass cheeks. The groans grew more labored. Palms journeyed around hips, diving lower and lower down the front of their pelvises. Nails combed moistened pubic hair. The kiss paused to allow both to inhale sharply.

Then, penetration. Simultaneous and eager. Fingers teased apart juicy labia. Long digits plowed deep, stroking soft, silky slick flesh and jabbing with impassioned thrusts. Chins nestled into necks. Chubby cheeks brushed tenderly. Heaving tits jostled and bumped. "Unh!" "Mmph!" they grunted.

The finger fucking intensified. Its tempo accelerated. Palms ground against the outer walls of each woman's vagina, adding to the dizzying pleasure coursing through their nerves. Fingertips slid upwards, parting the folds of their pussies and locating the hood that shrouded their most sensitive organ.

With twin gasps, Holly and Michelle flicked each other's clits. They stared angrily into each other's eyes. Forehead to forehead now, breathing hard, they attacked one another's stiffened nubs with a vengeance. Their twin grunting became louder. Wet smacks emanated from their crotches where the masturbation duel reached its peak.

Holly's mind reeled. Here in her arms was a mirror image of herself, one who mimicked her not just in looks but in personality, attitude, pride and determination. No one else in the world pissed her off like Michelle. But at the same time, no one else had such strong feelings towards her...

It was all too much. When Michelle began blurting out, "oh, Oh, OH!", Holly lost it. She shouted her climax into the other blonde girl's shoulder as both her body and Michelle's shuddered and convulsed in ecstasy. Her knees weakened. She leaned for support against the woman who clit she was still rubbing. Holly let out a long groan, twisting her hips to squirm away from Michelle's attack. Her fingers brushed and bent the small hardened nub once, twice, three times more. Her hated doppelganger screamed in overwhelming pleasure.

With two final strokes upward, the pair reached their limit. Michelle extracted her hand from Holly's panties and pushed her away. Holly did the same and fell backwards in a heap on the carpet. The two prone young women writhed and moaned. Sweaty skin glistened as chests heaved. Thighs clenched tightly. Each brought her knees up and rocked onto her side, wallowing in the sensations washing through her overstimulated body.

'No one else,' thought Holly. 'No one else does that to me, that intensely.' The look she caught staring back in Michelle's face told her the realization was mutual.

The wetness between her legs brought her back to reality. She grimaced, sliding her soaked panties and pantyhose off her hips. She sat up against a nearby wall and completed peeling them down off her legs. Casting them aside, she looked over at Michelle. The coed had wobbled to her feet and stripped the last of her clothing away, too. Holly stood up, steeling herself and feeling that familiar ire build once again at the sight of her identical foe.

- - - Updated - - -

Part IV - Joined at the Hip

"Happier now?" Michelle asked. Her voice was calm and polite, as if the recent bout of debauchery hadn't happened.

"It'll take much more than that to make me happy. Hope you're not feeling tired, because you and I are just getting started."

"And for what reason, huh? What's driving this fit of vengeance... Let's see... It would be immodest of me to take credit for either the extra essay or that pink jacket over there. Those were inadvertent incidents, so those can't be the cause of your current tantrum. You must harbor some pretty strong spite in that small cold heart of yours over the tiniest of slights."

"Tiniest? You think what you said was inconsequential?"

"You mean our little chat at lunch today?"

"Earlier, Michelle. Much earlier." At the girl's quizzical expression, she continued, "You and I shared something last October, don't deny it! And then you dismissed me with 'let's pretend to be friends'."

"That wasn't a dismissal!"

"Really? We should pretend to be friends because we're not, right? There's nothing between us?"

"That is not what I meant! We should pretend to ONLY be friends. Big difference!"

"Bull crap! That is NOT how you phrased it and definitely not how you delivered it."

"You want an apology for mishearing what tumbled out of my tired mouth months ago?"

"And then ghosting me! That'd be a start."

"Ghosting? That is rich coming from you. Who, pray tell, has been avoiding me in every single English class? Who has never even visited my room until she had the harebrained idea to ruin our roommates' relationships this morning?"

"After being humped and dumped and then insulted, who wouldn't?"

"I did not try to insult you nor did I disavow what we did that night. I was stunned when you made absolutely no overtures in my direction. At all!"

"Liar."

"I meant what I said to you that morning because I assumed you knew we'd made a whole different kind of connection, that we were something else, and the word 'friends' didn't cover it."

"If you truly believed that, then why did you not even once try to find out why I was avoiding you? Hah! Got you there! You could have fixed this, but you didn't."

"You know why."

"Because you're so full of yourself."

"No more than you, you haughty piece of snot." Michelle approached slowly. "It's because... because of..." Michelle swallowed, and tried to shake off the sudden rush of desire clouding her head. "The sight of you, the sound of your voice..." she said, voice dropping to a conspiratorial whisper.

Holly blushed at the approaching nude girl. She caught Michelle's train of thought instantly. "The smell of your perfume, your copycat wardrobe..." she added.

"Your identical hairstyle, your two-faced personality..."

"Your irritating stubbornness..."

"Every last thing about you sets me off, Holly Chriswell. Makes me burn. And I hate it."

"I do that to you, do I?"

"We do it to each other."

"We sure do... So, Michelle Godwin, bane of my existence," Holly cooed, "what the fuck are you waiting for? I'm right here, you stupid sleaze!"

"Watch your tongue, you perverted little cunt!"

"You watch yours, 'cause I'm coming for it."

Holly's palms latched onto Michelle's waist and drew the two of them together. She sighed as Michelle's fingers brushed her neck, curled into her hair, then slid down onto her back. The girl's face filled her vision, eyes boring into her in anger but cheeks flushed with arousal. Lust and ire swirled inside her as their twin bodies docked symmetrically. Nipples met tender areolas. Mouths united in a passionate feast. Each woman straddled her opponent's thigh, the hot wetness of her pussy kissing the smoothness of the other's leg.

Michelle began to grind herself against Holly, an undulating dance the identical blonde joined in without a single thought or reservation. "Mmh... anhh... hnnn..." the two purred. Hands caressed naked skin. Tongues darted in and out between teasing lips. A dizzying swell of desire carried away every last inhibition and fueled their wanton descent into intimate, all-encompassing erotic warfare.

Holly gyrated and thrust her hips into Michelle's, and the coed answered her with equal vigor. Her pussy slid against Michelle's leg, its folds open and experiencing as much sensation from her rival's humping as possible. Holly rubbed her left thigh deep into Michelle's crotch in return. She felt the heat and the slickness there, a match for her own horniness. She targeted it with a series of strokes. Michelle's breath sang in pants and whimpers against her pouting mouth. Holly raised the intensity, making out with her look-alike foe.

Their bodies pressed into tighter union, pouring more and more of themselves into the grinding fray. The pair staggered chaotically about the room as they fought a rhythmic battle of thrusts. Stomachs glistening with sweat slapped wetly. Supple breast flesh bobbled from impacts and intimate wrestling. Parted labia licked warm thighs. Through it all, Holly and Michelle's mouths kissed and sucked, hungry to devour the other's resolve and conquer her with overwhelming sensuality.

The incessant ravishing didn't cease, even when they tripped on the corner of the sofa and fell onto the beanbag. Michelle kissed Holly passionately as her hands tried to immobilize Holly's on the floor. Her writhing foe beneath her bridged, lifting her up and stroking her womanhood roughly. She exhaled a long moan, temporarily losing herself to the pleasure of Holly's ministrations. When she regained her senses, she found herself on her back, Holly hovering above her, preparing to mount her and give her aching body everything it so badly wanted.

"I'm going to fuck the fight right out of you, you annoying copycat," Holly promised.

"Not if I do it first, you sleazy imitation."

Holly dropped onto Michelle. Her weight pushed the other girl into the carpet and threatened to trap her beneath it. Instead, Michelle wrapped her arms about Holly and swung both of them to one side. They rolled as one in a tight embrace, trading top position and pleasuring every part of the other's body as they tumbled gradually over and over. Kissing, groping, caressing, squeezing, humping, licking... all was fair game in their slow rotating tangle of arms, legs, and intimately fused nude bodies.

"Unh."
    "Mmmhh."
    "Slut."
    "Whore."
    "Aahnh."
    "Ohh, f-"
    "Nnnh, you want this, you filthy bitch? Huh?"
    "Not as much... unnh... as you want it, you horny piece of... mmmmpph!"

Holly muffled Michelle's diatribe by smothering the coed's face in her large soft breasts. Michelle rolled their entwined bodies so that Holly lay beneath her. She pushed with her weight to crush Holly's chest and break her grip, but to no avail. Holly grunted from the effort of containing her equally matched foe. She wrapped her legs around Michelle's waist and prepared to squeeze. Before the hold was complete, Michelle stuck one hand between her opponent's thighs. All the way.

With a sudden groan that rose to an ecstatic shriek, Holly tightened her scissors, then let Michelle's head free from between her boobs. The lascivious blonde kept fondling her sopping cunt, index finger plunging deep within juicy folds, a devilish grin wide on her face. Holly shoved and then kicked her tormentor away.

"Too much for you?" Michelle asked snidely. "Where's that experience dominating other women you boasted of earlier?"

Holly got her feet under her and stood up. "I haven't even started with you yet."

"Seems to me that you aren't capable of handling what I can dish out," Michelle said. She stood up rapidly and closed the distance. She was driven now, driven by an uncontrollable urge. There was no way she'd let Holly get away from her. "Such a disappointment."

Holly braced at the sight of her onrushing rival. Naked, curvaceous flesh. Lust-filled intent burning in her eyes. An evil hunger for humiliation. Duplicate feelings boiled inside Holly, turning her fear into mist and bringing forth a desire to dive back into the thick of it.

Hands met in midair. Michelle tried to grab Holly's wrists and arms but Holly pulled them away. The other blonde attempted the same tactic only to have her grasping fingers batted aside. A quick battle for control erupted, each fighting to prevent the other's hands from achieving a hold. A flurry of slaps later, Michelle knocked Holly's arms out to the side. She immediately charged. Her left hand closed around Holly's right breast and her right hand dove into Holly's crotch.

Holly yelped and backed up a step, but Michelle maintained contact and began shoving her backwards. Five strides forward and Michelle forced Holly's rear into the edge of the dining table. She kept pushing, laying the other blonde out next to her open laptop. Michelle leered as she loomed over her hated rival. Holly was at her mercy, hair splayed out around her flushed red face, mouth panting, tits heaving and legs flailing. She jammed two fingers into the steaming wetness between Holly's thighs. Faster, faster she fucked the squirming coed. Her thumb rubbed Holly's vulva, seeking the tender nub she knew would drive her opponent into spasms of ecstasy. Holly tried to escape, but Michelle's other hand tightened its grip on her right boob and held her down.

The wet sound of Michelle's fingers churning up Holly's vaginal juices grew louder. So did Holly's moans. So did Michelle's grunts of exertion. She was so close to victory, wringing a humiliating climax out of the irritating girl who featured so vividly in her erotic nightmares. "Give it up," she goaded.

"Mmph, aaanh, aahhh!"

"C'mon, do it! Cum you little bitch!"

"Aah! Aanh! Fuck you! I'm... so going to... fff— ooh! Ooooohhh!"

The two look-alike young women shouted at the same time. Holly in uncontrollable orgasm and Michelle in triumph. The dominant girl kept at her swift digital penetration, slamming her hand again and again into Holly's sopping cunt, smearing the fluid that covered it all over Holly's groin and pubic hair. The prone victim of her assault bucked and writhed in pleasure for several seconds, then lay still.

Michelle regarded Holly with growing disgust. She extracted her fingers from between Holly's legs and shoved them under the other freshman's nose.

"Smell that? That's your stink. It's been on me ever since we first met. I can't wash it off. It never fades no matter how far apart we are or how long I stay away from you."

Holly batted Michelle's hand away, then smirked in defiance. "And yet you were so eager to soak up more of it." She lifted her back off the table, but Michelle's firm grip on her chest kept her from escaping.

"I'm willing to endure whatever it takes to teach you a lesson."

"And what lesson is that?" Holly cooed. She reached up and cupped Michelle's tits in her palms.

"That I- unh!" Holly's teasing of her nipples made Michelle gasp and back up a step.

"Hmm?" Holly increased her fondling, pursuing the other girl as she retreated. "You were saying?"

"Anh! Rrgh, you slut." Michelle slapped Holly's arms away. The lust filled blonde slid off the table and charged, tackling her about the waist. The momentum carried Michelle backwards until her back hit the wall next to the opening that led to the kitchen.

Holly stood up and pressed herself body to body against Michelle, pinning her upright. Breasts met in a rush. Legs clattered. Cheek to cheek they panted and grunted in a close wrestling match. Holly drove one knee gradually but persistently up between Michelle's thighs. The trapped coed whimpered as it reached its steam-hot goal.

"Mmm," Holly purred in Michelle's ear. "You complain about what I do to you but here you are..." She stroked Michelle's pussy with her upper thigh, eliciting a moan from her target. "...begging for more of it."

"I'll never- gah!" A sudden plunge. Three fingers parting hot wet folds. Michelle's head went dizzy. "Unhh! Oh, f- Mmmmmmm!"

Mercilessly, relentlessly, Holly reamed Michelle's cunt. She no longer needed to trap the other woman against the wall. Michelle was barely able to remain on her feet. Her sweat-covered, nude body wriggled and twisted as the throes of imminent climax pulsed through her. Holly kept at it for a dozen more seconds, then began smacking Michelle's clitoris ruthlessly over and over.

Michelle convulsed, screaming in abject pleasure. Filled with both desire and fury, she yanked Holly to her and united their naked bodies in a tight embrace. She squeezed hard as an orgasm more intense than the one from a few minutes ago rocketed through her. Her lips sought out Holly's, which were questing for hers. The pair kissed, experiencing a sensation they could neither explain nor deny.

Seconds felt like minutes, then the moment passed. Simultaneous realization of who they were intimately hugging flooded their brains with instant disgust and hatred. Holly pushed off and regarded Michelle with a snarl that both stoked Michelle's ire and rekindled her lust. Michelle pulled her back off the wall, but her legs turned to jelly. She collapsed to the floor. Holly exhaled wearily, then chuckled before padding slowly into the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~

Holly's knees threatened to give way with every step. She held herself up with both hands as she slid along the counter towards the sink. Her crotch was still blooming with pleasure at Michelle's earlier assault. That girl sure knew exactly what it took to get her off...

Holly fumbled through the cabinets looking for a glass to drink out of, her mind only partially on her task. The rest was concentrating on suppressing the gnawing itch that her body had. Strong and undeniable in its intent, it complained about the loss of contact it had so recently enjoyed. It ached for reunion with the woman she knew was right outside in the dining area. It dizzied her with desire, and tugged her back towards her physical and sexual doppelganger, who she could her groaning and struggling to her feet. Her inability to stifle this growing urge made her burn with anger.

She breathed deep to calm her nerves, found two glasses, and filled them with water from the tap. Placing one on the counter towards the kitchen entrance, she stepped back and leaned nonchalantly against the refrigerator, presenting a calm, cool facade. Her self control was sorely tested upon seeing Michelle's nude, glistening body in the entryway. The girl's hair was disheveled, her gait unsteady, her mouth hanging open sucking air, and her eyes droopy with fatigue. She looked so close, one more round of sexual combat away from being defeated. Holly reminded herself that she was probably in barely better condition.

Holly swallowed, and attempted a voice full of polite concern. "Having trouble standing up?"

Without a note of thanks, Michelle took the nearby glass and swallowed a generous gulp of water. "I'll pay you back for that."

"Is that a promise?"

Michelle's lips broadened into something between a grin and a sneer. "What are friends for?"

Holly finished quenching her thirst and put her glass in the sink. Michelle's nearness, and her nakedness, was more temptation than she could withstand. She took a step closer. "You said yourself that we aren't friends."

"You disagree?" At the other girl's lack of response, Michelle continued, "So what are we, then?"

Holly stood still, fighting to remain placid as she watched Michelle, overcome with the same carnal hunger she possessed, was drawn inexorably towards her. Her resolve to make her nemesis pay for everything she did to her flared into a raging bonfire. Her ire showed in her speech by tinging her sweet tone with gravel. "You can't think of a word either?" Michelle's glare contained no answer. "Well, there's no rush, is there?" Holly couldn't help but close the gap between her and her rival. Her skin prickled with anticipation. Her chest heaved. Her groin twinged. It took everything she had to speak instead of attacking the slut smirking in her face. "We've got all night to work it out."

Michelle shuddered and blew out a strong breath. "You won't last that long."

The two young woman engaged in a tension-filled stare down. Five, six, then a dozen seconds passed. All the while, hatred and passion and fury and lust built up behind pleasant facades which started to crumble bit by bit. With a burst of raw emotion, the twin girls launched towards one another. Palms pressed. Fingers entwined. Forehead met forehead. Below their grimacing faces, their tits bumped and jostled. Glaring deep into each other's eyes, they hissed in pain and moaned in arousal.

"I hate you."

"Fuck your hate."

"I'll fuck yours first."

Hands locked tight, the matching young women renewed their duel in a fierce test of strength. They raged for some time, weaving chaotically as both set their tiring muscles against the other. Holly planted her feet flat on the linoleum and pushed, only to find her knees weren't fully up to the task. She staggered, and Michelle advanced a step. Holly reset her stance. On her toes now, and leaning at a sharper angle, she drilled her forehead into her opponent's.

Michelle answered her with equal force. "Nngh" "Rrgg" "Hnnh!" the two groaned. Their legs gave out, sending the pair to their knees. Still they kept at it, grunting and pushing for over a minute until their aching fingers could take no more and the pain lancing through their skulls was too much to bear. With a final heave, Holly and Michelle flung themselves apart. The identical females were thrown backwards, each landing solidly on their naked posteriors, rocking back with legs splayed wide.

Holly paused for only a moment to breathe. The urge to reunite with Michelle's nude body filled her fevered brain. She could not tear herself away from the other girl if she wanted to. And the look in her rival's eyes revealed the exact same desire, with the exact same intensity.

Scooting together on their bare rear ends, Holly and Michelle threw themselves once more into an intimate clinch. First, their crotches slammed into each other. Then stomachs, breasts, and mouths. Arms wrapped around sweaty skin. Hugging tighter and tighter, their lips and labias kissed firmly. Holly worked her torso against Michelle's, feeling the erotic sensation of equal friction in return. Her left hand clung to Michelle's damp, stringy hair while her right groped the blonde's left ass cheek.

"Mmmm" "Hnnmph" "Unnnh" the duo moaned, ravishing each other's lips until the need for oxygen forced their mouths to part. Holly leaned back on her hands allow her overheated boobs to cool off a little. Michelle matched her position, leaving only their wet, aroused pussies in contact. Holly took in Michelle's full, sweat covered tits shifting on her chest in time with her panting, her cheeks rosy with arousal, her piercing eyes with brows angled in naked hatred. She bucked once, banging Michelle's sopping cunt with her own.

"Unh... hah... bitch..." Michelle thrust her hips back at Holly.

"Nnnph... hah... hah... fucking slut." Holly pushed her groin fully between Michelle's legs, deepening the union between their warring womanhoods.

Michelle twisted, sending arcs of pleasure emanating from Holly's nether lips. Another few gyrations, and Holly felt herself eager to lose herself to her foe's wonderful assault. She cleared the erotic haze from her mind and slammed her pelvis into Michelle's. The young woman replied with matching vigor. At that, the battle escalated quickly into raw, angry tribadism. A dozen times, then two dozen, Holly pounded her vagina into Michelle's, seeking to wear her down physically and sexually, aiming for that final victory: breaking her mentally.

On and on she and Michelle fought pussy to pussy, with undiminished will that refused to give their tired limbs or overstimulated labia a rest. They swiveled, searching for and eventually locating the most sensitive nub on the other woman's intimate region. Now clit to clit, humping furiously, Holly threw everything she had into her sexfight with Michelle. Her damp palms slipped on the kitchen floor. Still she kept going, groaning "huh... huh... huh...", eyes clamped shut, as each impact on her engorged clitoris threatened to send her over the edge.

After a dozen or so wet smacks, she peeked at Michelle. Seeing the mix of pain and impending ecstasy on the girl's face, combined with the wobbling of the young woman's large breasts with every thrust and the rising "oh, oh, ohhh!" shouted from her wide open mouth spurred her to greater heights of raunchiness. Again and again she fucked Michelle harder and harder. Her head felt light, but she drove herself on, pumping and sliding her clit until it met its rival counterpart. Flicking side to side, the stiff nubs fenced once, twice, thrice, then...

"Uunnnnnghhhh!"

"Gaaaahhhh!"

With twin cries, the battling beauties exclaimed their orgasmic climaxes. Overwhelmed with pleasure, eager to surrender to it, but unable to separate themselves, Holly and Michelle bucked and fucked cunt to cunt on the kitchen floor. Mouths wide open, repeated screams of "oh oh ohh!" soaring over the rhythm of their pussies clapping together wetly, the two naked women matched each other thrust for thrust. Two or three final convulsions later, they collapsed to the cool linoleum, panting heavily and rocking and moaning in the throes of euphoria.

A couple of minutes passed. Holly regained her senses slowly. Her rapid breathing eventually calmed down. She lifted her head to find Michelle eyeing her in irritation.

"Admit it," Michelle said, "you missed that didn't you?"

"Only sleazeballs like you would think like that."

"Only a dirty slut would enjoy that the way you were."

"The fact that you're still running your mouth means you're begging for more, whore. And I'm so nice I'll give it to you until you're just a puddle of whimpering, humiliated-"

"Never happen!" Michelle interrupted. "I'm going to finish you off, toss you out, and then go sleep soundly in a warm bed."

A devilish grin lit up Holly's face. "Not if I claim it first."

Michelle regarded her coolly. "After I conquer you, I'll rest content wherever I please, you horny interloper."

Holly maintained a kind expression, marred by a teasing tone of voice. "You'll never make it to the bedroom," she purred.

The pause after those words was as silent and still as the mad scramble that succeeded it was loud and boisterous. Michelle got up, but stumbled into the counter on wobbly legs. Holly was up after her in a flash, her balance similarly unstable. Michelle lurched to the entryway to block Holly from exiting. Her momentum carried her nude form into the dining area before she could finally halt herself and spin to face her equally naked opponent. The onrushing Holly didn't expect her to stop so soon. With a wet impact, the bare skin of the two girls smacked together before bouncing apart. Holly's back hit the edge of the jamb while Michelle was propelled sideways a few steps.

Recovering, Holly reached out with extended claws. Michelle retreated, hobbling down the hall. Holly chased her and caught up just as Michelle reached the bedroom door at the far end. She collided with her prey at full speed. Her tender nipples stabbed into Michelle's back, tits mushrooming out to the sides. Her arms reached around to Michelle's front, palms gliding up her smooth stomach before cupping two handfuls of supple breast flesh.

Michelle chirped, "anh!" and pulled at Holly's wrists but to no avail. Trapped and unable to escape into the bedroom, Michelle twisted and squirmed in an effort to break free. Her ass cheeks grinded against Holly's thighs, slick with the aftermath of their recent sexual combat. The twin coeds stumbled, banging into the walls twice before their legs tangled up. Michelle lost her balance and fell, carrying Holly down with her.

Holly did her best to maintain her controlling hold on Michelle, but the impact with the floor loosened her grip on the girl's boobs, allowing her foe the chance to spin and face her. Lying side by side in the carpeted hallway, the tiring pair grappled into a knot of squeezing legs, encircling limbs and grasping hands. Tits and thighs compressed together. Fingers combed through blond hair and clawed at bare flesh. Pants and moans filled the air in the small space around the slowly churning duo whose duel of strength and sensuality, hatred and lust was rekindled into a raging inferno once more.

Their tightly clenched nude bodies rocked back and forth. Each angrily aroused female sought to rise above her rival, to dominate, to conquer, to wring one final orgasmic surrender out of the woman that matched her in so many irritating ways. Holly got a leg up over Michelle's hips and slowly rotated the two of them. Michelle increased the intensity of her bear hug in response. Holly fought through the constriction, pushing hard to achieve the last few inches that would see her mount the other naked blonde. Eventually, the success of her maneuver became inevitable, and Michelle wrenched herself to speed it up and throw Holly off to the other side.

With a mutual groan, the pair rolled as one, stopping abruptly when Holly's shoulder hit the wall. Holly winced. When she opened her eyes again, she saw that she was still partially atop of Michelle. Hovering above her hated doppelganger, she took in the annoyance in Michelle's face, the sweat shining on her skin, the tousled and matted hair clinging to her forehead and cheeks, the open mouth breathing hard, the full rosy lips trembling...

No force could stop the rough and torrid kiss that Holly engaged in with Michelle at that moment. She planted her lips hard upon Michelle's, then began sucking them again and again. With every caress, the passion boiling within her grew hotter. Each short pause to breathe only increased the hunger to dive right back in again. She felt Michelle relax fully onto the floor, and knew it was because the other girl was concentrating on ravishing her in return. Holly met her ardor with equal intensity. Tongues met in hot mouths. Palms massaged spines and shoulders. Holly worked the thigh trapped between Michelle's legs deeper, deeper. Closer to its warm, wet target. Michelle sighed at the intimate touch. She tried to raise her right leg to drive it into Holly's crotch, but the other female's ankle had it pinned.

Holly lifted her pelvis and swiveled, bring her other leg between Michelle's knees. Inch by inch she descended, wedging Michelles thighs wider and wider apart as she went. The prone woman struggled beneath her, but couldn't halt Holly from laying atop Michelle in a full body-to-body missionary position. A sharp twinge of pleasure ran through them both as their sensitive labia mirrored the kiss their mouths were engaged in.

"Unnnnh," Holly moaned. She broke off her assault on Michelle's lips and buried her face in the blonde's shoulder, panting heavily.

"Think you can fuck me like this?" Michelle taunted.

"I know how bad you want me to fuck you."

"Dream on, you horny slut."

"Gladly..." Holly thrust her pelvis into Michelle's. "...just let me know..." She ground her bush into its matching tangle of wet pubic hair. "...when you've had enough..." Holly slid a long, strong stroke up Michelle's pussy. "I might even decide to stop."

Michelle groaned in response to the attention Holly was lavishing upon her aching vagina. Her eyes fixed her rival with an angry glare while her lips smiled sweetly. "Give it your best shot— ooohhhhh!"

Holly watched Michelle's head tilt back, mouth exclaiming in pleasure. Her expert thrust had not only cut off the other woman's retort, but it had made her dizzy with ecstasy. Holly beamed with pride. She did it again. And again. Faster and faster, she slammed her moist cunt against Michelle's. The sound of flesh slapping soon echoed off the narrow hallway walls as Michelle began to fight back with her own determined jabs.

The sight of a nude female pinned beneath her. The feel of bare skin squirming against hers. The sound of lustful moans roaring out of parted lips. Holly reveled in the sensations, her lewd daydreams made real. On and on she and Michelle's war of tribadism escalated. Their pussies smacked loudly. Waves of intense titillation raced through overstimulated nerves. The fevered humping never ceased for minute after minute. Naked bodies undulated on the carpet, two tenacious young women committed to fucking each other's brains out.

With a great shout, Michelle surrendered to onrushing orgasm. Holly kept her foe trapped as the girl's body shuddered in rapturous bliss. The friction became too intense, and both collapsed in a loose embrace, their intimate duel pausing for a moment so the writhing pair could catch their breaths.

Holly's rest was short-lived. Wrenching her body suddenly, Michelle bucked Holly off to one side. Holly's elbow hit the wall hard, and she yelped and cradled it with her opposite hand. Michelle took quick advantage, rolling Holly onto her stomach and holding her down with a strong hand at the base of her neck. Holly raised her rear up and got her knees underneath her hips. Before she could lift her torso off the carpet, Michelle spanked her presented ass cheeks twice.

"Anh!" cried Holly. "That's what I get for satisfying you?"

"No," Michelle growled. "THIS is." In one smooth motion, she inserted the three central fingers on her left hand deep between Holly's legs.

The pinned girl whooped at being so pleasurably violated. Michelle withdrew her fingers slightly, then plunged them fully inside the folds of Holly's wet vagina. Her target wiggled but could not break free. Again and again she reamed the other woman's pussy, forcing louder and louder gasps and moans from her wide open mouth. She swiveled her hand, groping and caressing the sensitive interior of Holly's cunt with her fingertips, then set about fucking her hard and fast with them.

The touch, the sensations, the repeated penetration was too much to bear. Holly began screaming and riding Michelle's relentless assault. She gave in to a climax that rumbled through her like deafening thunder. A half dozen seconds and final groan later, she squeezed her legs together and thumped onto the carpet in a heap.

She listened to Michelle lean against the opposite wall and catch her breath. Neither moved for some time. Abruptly, Holly started chuckling. Michelle kicked her weakly and asked, "What?" When no answer except more soft laughter arrived, she added, "Care to share the joke?"

"Now..." Holly said between wheezes, "now you'll really never be able to wash my smell off. And you did it to yourself."

Michelle slapped one of Holly's calves, then wiped her fingers on Holly's outstretched leg. To further that maneuver, she dipped her opposite hand between her own thighs and smeared her own juices across the curve of Holly's exposed hip. "There. Now you're stuck with mine."

Holly's voice calmed to a serious whisper. "That's how it is, huh? We're connected forever?"

The young women locked eyes. Michelle swallowed, but didn't speak. Emotion was building up inside of Holly. She waited for the nude blonde with which she'd just engaged in the most intimate conflict two females could possibly have to say something, anything. An understanding was dawning in them both. It showed on Michelle's tired face, warring with a disgust at its implications. Holly wanted it, but simultaneously refused to acknowledge it.

Without a word, Michelle got to her feet, stepped into the nearby hallway bathroom and closed the door behind her. A hollowness gripped Holly's heart, quickly supplanted by anger at being spurned. Her skin cooled, and a stickiness replaced the warmth it once enjoyed from Michelle's nearness. Holly spat, "Fine," under her breath and hobbled to the kitchen to clean up.

Several sheets of paper towel later, she'd finished wiping the residue of her sexfight off her body and drunk the last bit of water in her glass. Holly stumbled out into the dining area and reviewed the scattered clothing lying about the apartment. She knew which were hers, and the force of habit pushed her to tidy things up. She resisted it, though. Something gnawed at her through her weariness, like a question still left unanswered, a conflict as yet unresolved, a separation that prevented either from reaching conclusion.

The bathroom door opened. Michelle's naked figure emerged into the hallway. Holly regarded her nemesis silently. A magnetic pull tugged her in the other woman's direction. She turned and took a wobbly step forward.

"You're exhausted. You should get some sleep, Holly Chriswell."

A polite grin masking barely-concealed ill intent spread across Holly's lips and puffed up her rosy cheeks. "I am, Michelle Godwin." The nude blonde steadied herself against one wall as she drew closer and closer. "I said that I'm claiming the bed."

Recognition and alarm lit up Michelle's eyes. She moved to block the nearly shut bedroom door but Holly sped up and clattered into her. The pair barged into the door, flinging it wide and stumbled in a loose embrace into the room beyond. Michelle spun to confront Holly. She wrapped her arms around the other girl to lift and haul her back out into the hallway, but Holly's sudden squeeze in return drove the wind from her sails.

Breast to breast in a tight bear hug, the two wrestled upright, teetering this way and that. They bumped the dresser and nearly tipped over next to the closet door, all the while grunting with exertion, moaning in ache from the constriction, and panting face to face in an anger that battled the growing arousal blooming between their naked bodies. Holly growled and charged. Her momentum pushed Michelle toward the door until the other girl spun and let go. Holly stumbled a few steps away. Her body felt an instant ache at being apart from Michelle's. Delirious with desire she threw herself back at Michelle. The two clattered together with a slap of skin and a huff from the impact of their bare chests. In a tangle of limbs, Holly and Michelle staggered at full speed onto the queen sized bed.

There, they descended into a wild knot of grasping hands, squeezing legs and ravishing lips. Their naked bodies tumbled chaotically this way and that amid the soft sheets. Their mouths sought out each other. Tongues lanced and licked. Fingers combed through hair, caressed smooth spines, fondled full figured breasts and groped round ass cheeks. Arms hugged the wrestling pair tight as their seesaw battle churned up the covers. Ankles locked, knees slid between clasping legs, thighs grinding against the outer walls of one another's womanhood. For several long minutes, the tired but willful females fought an escalating duel for physical and erotic domination, rolling over and over and back and forth across the mattress in a tightly balled, nude knot.

Pausing from near exhaustion, Holly found herself lying side by side with her rival, unable to muster the strength to force her way atop the equally endowed coed but unwilling to call a much needed break. Michelle's eyelids were weary. She was so close to victory. She couldn't stop now, mustn't stop now, wouldn't stop ever...

Holly gyrated her hips, stroking Michelle's crotch with the thigh stuck between the other girl's legs.

"Ummmh," Michelle moaned.

"Can't last another round, can you?" Holly panted in a whisper, still lightly humping Michelle's pussy. "I could just knock you out right here."

"You don't... unnh... have the energy to do it." The identical blonde answered Holly's motion with thrusts of her own.

"Hmmmph!" Holly gasped. She set her face with renewed determination, lips open in wanton lust. "Fuck you, Michelle."

"Fuck you right back, Holly."

Slowly and deliberately, the two nude women coiled together. Arms encircled their undulating figures. Palms slid across shoulder blades and tail bones. Tits jostled in the space between them. Hot mouths kissed and sucked. The grinding of her cunt against Michelle's thigh was delicious, but it wasn't enough. Despite wanting more, Holly willed herself not to give in. Her fingers traced along Michelle's hip, then went downwards into the dark, wet forest of the other woman's pubic hair.

"Aaanhhh!" Michelle sighed when Holly reached her target and entered the outer folds of her vagina.

"Mmmmmph!" Holly moaned as Michelle's questing digits penetrated her in reply.

Wasting no time, both sought out and found each other's hard clits and flicked at them mercilessly. "Ah!" "Oh!" "Hanh!" "Ooh!" they cried, giving and taking excessive stimulation of their most sensitive organs. Two dozen seconds later, it was too much. Holly tore Michelle's hand away. The naked women glared at each other, unwilling to stop, incapable of separating.

As one, they clasped hands and reoriented themselves, knowing exactly what the other wanted and how she wanted it. Holly swiveled, placing her left foot between Michelle's warm boobs and her foe reciprocated. The duo tugged with their arms, sliding their scissored legs together and their pussies into intimate contact.

With shouts of "uh" "huh" "oh" "hah" Holly and Michelle slammed their cunts and rubbed their clitorises in a furious sexfight. They bashed and humped, pitting their will to overcome the other against their frayed remains of their consciousness. One minute, then two went by, the pace of their tribbing slowing down, but never pausing. Making each thrust count now, Holly focused on wringing every last ounce of fight out of her opponent as climax threatened to overwhelm her.

In unison, the pair tilted their heads back deep into the mattress, opened their ruby lips wide and screamed. On and on, this orgasm outlasted every previous one they'd experienced. Naked bodies bucking, they spent the last bits of their energy. Time stood still, elongating the ecstasy that filled them both even as it drove them out of their minds. With a final unison sigh, the pair collapsed and fell asleep, united in a lurid embrace at the groin.

- - - Updated - - -

Part V - Inseparable

Michelle woke slowly to consciousness. Her exposed skin, uncovered by any sheet or blanket, felt cool. She raised her head. The light of early dawn snuck through a crack in the bedroom curtains, painting a bright stripe across the scene her blurry eyes took in.

Her legs were trapped. Tangled with another identical pair which belonged to the nude female lying splayed out on the far side of the mattress. Michelle watched Holly's chest rise and fall. The blonde's face was half buried amid rumpled bedclothes. The sight of the other girl caused irritation and resentment to bubble up in Michelle's waking mind. Her muscles ached. The skin on her breasts had recovered somewhat, but still stung a little from the rough battle her boobs had engaged in.

Part of her wanted to utterly crush the woman she'd fuck-fought to a stalemate last night, to mete out a punishment so humiliating that Holly would be forever put in her place. But another part... oh, that other part. It reveled in the competition she got into with Holly. The realization that there was another person who exactly matched her predilections, who so eagerly threw herself into uninhibited intimacy with her... it thrilled her, filled her with an emotion she could not describe. She had no vocabulary for it.

Nor did she have an answer to the question Holly had asked back in the kitchen so many mutual orgasms ago. Who was this matching blonde to her? What word made sense for the strange connection they had? They weren't friends. They weren't lovers either. But neither were they precisely enemies...

Michelle shifted, then groaned. They were stuck to each other. Literally. The dried juices from their climactic tribadism battle had glued their crotches and thighs together. Growling in disgust, she tried to think of a way to extricate herself without waking Holly. Before she could begin peeling the two of them apart, a tired, gravelly voice rose from her rival's lips.

"You ARE awake..."

Holly lifted her gaze. The two nude women regarded each other silently for some time. Neither dared broach the topic of what came next.

The leg trapped beneath Holly's became uncomfortably hot. Michelle tugged to free it, peeling a section of their thighs apart.

Holly moaned, a sound that sent excited sparks through Michelle's nerves. "Leaving your guest?" she teased.

"I have to go," Michelle said in a frustrated tone.

"Really? Where?"

Michelle yanked her leg out from under Holly's. It tingled as blood rushed back into it. "The bathroom," she said.

Holly twisted her hips to help, but halted suddenly. Michelle froze, too. A twinge of pain had shot through both women beginning at the spot between their legs. Their sensitive labia had broken the long kiss they'd shared, but their tangled blonde pubic hair refused to be separated. Michelle pushed away again, only to stop and howl in torment from the pain emanating from her groin.

Holly, beset by a similar stab of agony, spun violently, tearing the pair apart. The coed shoved her thighs closed and groaned face down into the bed sheet while Michelle yelped and curled up in ball, hands between her legs.

A few moments later, Michelle collected herself and staggered to the hall bathroom. She relieved herself and then remained sitting on the toilet, collecting her thoughts. She was angry. Angry at Holly for everything she did and everything she was. Angry that her dreams of besting her had not come to pass. Angry enough to ignore all of the aches, all of the fatigue, and storm right back into the bedroom and throw herself at Holly, fling the two of them back into yet another evenly matched war of groping hands, grinding hips and tightly lashed naked bodies...

Michelle stood, and almost lost her balance. She knew she was in no condition to enact her fevered imagination's plans. Still, she steadfastly refused to give up.

She opened the bathroom door to find Panther sitting patiently in the hall. He miaowed, then turned and led Michelle to the kitchen. The exhausted girl followed him. She cleaned out the food dish and refilled it and the small bowl of water while Panther rubbed against her shins. Out in the hallway, she heard the bathroom door shut. Michelle fed Panther, and rested for a bit, leaning against the sink.

When she heard the water in the bathroom finish running, she knew it was time to face the music. Slow, deliberate steps took her out of the kitchen and down the hall. The bathroom door opened. Light spilling out from it illuminated a sight that made her stifle a snarl. Holly. Naked. Matted blond hair. Flushed cheeks. Pouting lips. Plump breasts. Toned legs. A mirror image of how she looked.

Michelle kept moving until she stood in arm's reach of her foe. Despite their shameful appearance, both young women wore polite expressions on their faces. Their outward demeanor was soon betrayed by the words they shared.

"You're filthy, Holly Chriswell, in more ways than one."

"You're disgusting, Michelle Godwin, inside and out."

"Go take a shower, you sleazy slut."

"And if I don't feel like taking orders from you, then what?" Holly asked, her tone full of snarky defiance. "You gonna try and make me?"

Michelle felt like slapping the insolence out of the other girl, but hadn't the energy to do it. "Don't tempt me," she spat back.

Holly licked her lips. "I do tempt you, don't I?" She leaned toward Michelle, who brought her hands up defensively. Holly mirrored her movement, keeping her eyes locked on Michelle's.

The slightest brush of fingertips on their palms was a match head being scraped alight, touching off the kindling of their mutual desire which was so ready to be set ablaze. Michelle and Holly leaned into one another, bodies melting into one. Arms slid about bare backs, caressing smooth flesh. Their tits bumped and nestled together. Michelle nuzzled her face into the curve of Holly's neck. She felt the other young woman’s lips on her shoulder and answered with a series of gentle pecks up towards Holly's jaw. Her tongue joined in, each thirsty lick across naked skin tracing a trail of saliva closer and closer to the softness of the exposed earlobe her mouth was nearing.

Holly pulled away and met Michelle's open-mouthed, panting stare. The look of wanton hunger in her face matched the powerful emotions that heated Michelle's core and moistened her womanhood. Unable to contain their lust any longer, the pair kissed fiercely. Hands gripped ass cheeks hard and fingers combed through tousled hair as they drew together as tightly as possible. Lost in the rapture of their heady makeout session, they were oblivious to the chaotic dance their bodies began. They crashed wildly against the nearby door jamb three times, kissing and sucking madly the whole time, before stumbling fully into the bathroom.

"You really do stink, Holly" Michelle panted, after Holly had driven her rear end into the edge of the sink.

"No more than you do, Michelle."

"I have an idea, then." Still clasped in a close embrace, Michelle pushed Holly backwards, then angled her towards the bathtub. She grinned and promised, "I'm going to clean you real good."

Holly resisted slightly, then assisted Michelle as they stepped into the tub and drew the curtain closed behind them. "Turn on the water, and I'll show you how thorough I can be."

Michelle's polite smile didn't waver a bit. "Get the soap, you nasty bitch."

Holly's kind face grinned back at her. "Gladly, you overbearing cunt."

Michelle sat down on the side of the tub and turned the water on. After it reached a lukewarm temperature, she pulled the stopper that directed the water to the shower head. Holly turned to face the light rain that cascaded onto her torso. She held out a bar of soap to wet it, then spun it in her hands to coat her palms. Michelle stood, temporarily blocking the stream of water with the back of her head. She tilted her head to one side to let some of the shower pass and watched droplets fall upon Holly's naked chest. They descended across the smooth skin of the other woman's shoulders and plump breasts, leaving it glistening in their wake. She felt tickles of pleasure as liquid dripped from her own hair, running down her back and into her cleavage.

Holly's cheeks were in full blush. "Getting moist, are we?"

"I'm getting clean. You're the only horny one here."

"I can fix that..." Holly filled her hands with lather, then gently painted each of Michelle's shoulders with the suds. She gathered more foamy soap and began delicately coating every inch of the the young woman's exposed skin with coconut-scented lather. When she was finished, Michelle held out her right hand. The girl took the soap and repaid Holly's favor.

Through it all, Holly stood as impassive as Michelle had. She loved the sensation, the care and attention that Michelle was lavishing on her, but refused to give her rival the satisfaction of a reaction. Lust bloomed in her core, a dizzying ache to unite herself with the naked female who haunted every dirty daydream.

When Michelle was finally done massaging soap across her nude body, Holly could no deny her longing. Standing in front of her was someone who had fought her good and hard last night, but whose touch just then had been something else entirely. Her eyes focused on Michelle's mouth, lips rosy and parted, panting with desire and anticipation. Their bodies drifted closer. Slippery suds-covered breasts collided and slid until each girl had one of her opponent's tits nestled between her own pair. Hands crept about slick skin. Fingers coasted up and down their spines, only coming to rest when the tight embrace they had fallen into was complete. The soap felt sticky like glue, making the two nude young women inseparable.

They kissed, rough and passionate. Then Holly and Michelle fell to sucking each other's lips in naked hunger for over a minute while being drenched in the rain from the shower head, before parting their mouths to breathe.

"Fucking sleaze," Michelle spat.

The foul language sent a shiver of pleasure right to Holly's crotch. "Common whore."

"Disgusting cunt."

"Nasty bitch- aahhhh!" Michelle's palms cupped Holly's tits suddenly, a maneuver the identical blonde instantly imitated.

"Mmmph..." Michelle moaned.

Holly glided her fingers through the white foam clinging to Michelle's breasts, groping every curve and feeling every ounce of their considerable weight. Her thumbs located the stiff nubs at the center of the other woman's areolas and lightly teased them, forcing groans and sharp exhales from their owner's lips. Her own gasps soon added to the erotic music rising above the shower's dull roar of white noise as Michelle's soft squeezing and caressing sent jolts of electric arousal through her nervous system.

They kissed, tenderly this time. When it ended, they both let out a quiet whimper. Embarrassed at reacting so openly, Holly attacked Michelle's mouth, determined to overwhelm the other girl. Michelle retaliated, bringing her tongue into the fray as the two descended into a long make-out duel, all the while never letting up their mutual fondling of each other's orbs.

Minutes passed. In their stumbling about, Michelle's heel stomped on the drain stopper. Water began filling up the tub, sloshing loudly as the pair of coeds ramped up their seductive battle of lips and tongues, fingers and soap-slick skin, punctuated by pants and grunts and squeaks of feet on hard ceramic.

Holly ended up with her back against the tile wall. Michelle moved to press her advantage but caught the full force of the shower in her face. She sputtered and hit the lever to direct the water out the lower faucet. When she turned back to her nemesis, Holly had a slight grin on her lips.

"I got you sopping wet, didn't I?"

"You really think your inept attempts at turning me on did anything?"

"Only one way to find out for sure."

Holly's right hand darted between Michelle's thighs. Her fingers scraped through the other blonde's pubic bush, seeking the cleft just beneath. Michelle chirped and tried to squirm away, but halted when she almost lost her balance. Holly's questing digits reached their goal and parted the wet folds they encountered there.

Michelle fixed Holly with an intense glare and pushed her against the wall with her left hand. "No, dear," she purred, mounting her own assault on Holly's womanhood, "Allow me to show you how it's done."

Teetering precariously, the evenly matched nude females stood body to body, staring eye to eye, hissing face to face as they masturbated one another furiously. Back and forth their arms swung, pumping one, then two fingers into the hot aroused cunt of their opponent. "Hahh... hahh... mmph... unnnhh..." came the groans and heavy breathing from their open mouths, rising in pitch in tune with their ever increasing arousal.

Holly grit her teeth, stubbornly refusing to give in to Michelle's expert alternation between plowing deep into her pussy and deftly flicking her clitoris. She ran her middle finger across and around Michelle's nub, eliciting desperate whines from the girl. Michelle responded with a sudden smack on her vagina, thrusting three fingers inside and slamming her palm against her aching clit. Holly's knees nearly gave out. In a last ditch effort, she mimicked her rival's attack.

The pace and the force of their debauched battle reached a fever peak. The sound of wet slapping echoed off the bare walls as the pair fucked each other with total abandon. "Unh.. oh g-... fu-... anh... anhh... ohhh!"

With twin shouts, Holly and Michelle wrung yet another orgasm out of one another. Oblivious to the slipperiness of the tub they gripped each other tightly, heads on their foe's shoulders, screaming and cumming and bucking against the hand pounding and pleasuring their pussy. Abruptly, the world spun. They tumbled as one, clattering onto their knees with a splash as their legs gave out.

Holly sat back on her heels, moaning and holding her crotch as the intensity of her climax slowly subsided. Michelle let out a long hum of contentment and slumped against the side of the tub. Seconds passed, full of smoldering glances, of facial expressions both wounded and vengeful.

Michelle shut off the water. "You can't help yourself, can you?"

"Same goes for you," Holly shot back.

"No, you're the one who tracked me down."

"You're the one who let me in."

"You escalated a simple discussion into a sex fight!"

"Don't tell me you haven't been craving one."

"Obviously nowhere near as bad as you..."

"Shut up, you fucking liar!" Holly splashed water onto Michelle's stomach.

"You stuff it, you common slut! Showing up here, pulling a strip tease..."

"You wanted to go at it in your dorm room this morning, didn't you, Miss Horny and Desperate?"

Michelle cupped both hands and doused Holly's front with water. "Fuck you and your lame attempt at defending Rachel by threatening Gina!"

Holly's face twisted in fury. "Fuck YOU for not helping at all!"

"I could have easily fixed the whole mess if... if only..." Michelle panted in naked hatred. "If only you didn't exist."

Holly chuckled an evil laugh, one she'd never heard from her mouth before. "Too bad. You're just going to have deal with the fact that I'm here and I'm always going to be around you."

Michelle drew herself up onto her knees. "If you won't get out of my way, then you're gonna get forced beneath me."

Holly faced her down, hands on her hips, breasts jutting defiantly. "Keep trying all you want. You'll fail every time like the loser you are."

"Don't push me, you stupid cow."

"I'll push you whenever I please, you dumb cunt!"

"Fucking sleaze!"

"Disgusting bitch!"

With that final insult, Holly went at her doppelganger. Her arms wrapped around Michelle's nude torso. Her tits mashed against their matching pair. Her fingers gripped wet stringy hair. Michelle returned the favor, knotting the two naked women's upper bodies in a tight clinch. Grunting and shouting incoherently, the hate-filled coeds writhed and struggled chest to chest, sloshing the water in the tub violently. Back and forth they swayed on their spread out knees, breathing hot into each other's necks. Half a minute passed, and neither girl showed any sign of slacking their fierce embrace or weakening their resolve.

"Give... up..." Michelle groaned. She poured more strength into her bear hug, constricting Holly's rib cage.

"You... first..." Holly managed, increasing her own grip.

"Never... ahh!"

"Augh!" Holly yelped in unison with Michelle.

Their skirmish had tilted too far to one side, and their knees had slid out from under them. With a splash, their hips hit the side of the tub and their elbows slammed painfully into its lip.

Enraged, Michelle growled, "That does it. I'm going to throw you out of this apartment right now!"

Holly gloated in her face with every word she spoke, "You. Can't. Make. Me."

Michelle planted her feet and pushed in an attempt to haul Holly out of the bathtub. Holly found herself being slid up over the edge and retaliated by hugging Michelle tighter and copying her move. In a few seconds, the wrestling females worked themselves halfway out, legs still in the tub but torsos hanging above the floor, shoulders bulging the plastic shower curtain so that it dripped on the tile.

"Rrgh, out you... nggh... go, Holly."

"Hnngh, not without... grrh... you, Michelle!"

With a final heave, the knotted women clattered together onto the floor, pulling the curtain down over top of them as they went. Michelle landed head first and tumbled in an awkward somersault onto her back. Holly lost her grip and bashed her face on the toilet bowl. She sat up, massaging her cheek, and reached for a nearby towel. Sudden movement beneath her toppled her forward. She caught her fall with her hands, but her knees slipped on the tile and she ended up prone with a close-up view of Michelle's ankles.

"Get off of me!" Michelle grunted.

"Ask politely, and I may."

Michelle's answer was to lock her legs around Holly's neck and squeeze. Trapped between her calves, Holly was helpless to prevent herself from being rolled to one side. She fought back, and a scuffle erupted in the small space there on the slick tile. Each naked girl strained to conquer and control the other, but neither was able to escape the equally strong hold they had on one another. Panting hard now, the pair of writhing nude bodies grappled together like coiling pythons underneath the shifting shower curtain. Michelle slowly gained the top position, though her head was now stuck between Holly's thighs.

Holly paused her struggle. She felt the weight of Michelle's nude body above her, the smoothness of her legs against her cheeks, the sticky warmth of the woman's breasts pressing heavily onto her stomach, the labored breathing muffled by her own constricting legs. She was stuck. They both were. Holly hated that, but her hatred was tempered by another emotion. No other person ever pushed her so far, matched every snide remark, every escalating dare, every tantalizing touch, every lewd intimate assault...

Michelle moaned. Unbidden, lust bloomed in Holly's groin. She stroked the back of Michelle's legs with both palms. A hum began between her thighs. She ran her hands up onto Michelle's ass. Her fingers clawed gently at the round, supple flesh. Michelle rocked side to side. The girl's nails traced the outsides of Holly's hips and tickled her stomach.

Holly yelped in surprise, loosening her hold on Michelle's head. Instead of pulling away, Michelle shifted, sliding her nude form to further cover Holly's. And then she thrust her face deep into Holly's crotch. Holly scarcely had time to exclaim before her foe's tongue parted the outer folds of her moist vagina and began plumbing the depths within.

Desire, raw and strong filled her. This, this was why. Despite all the animosity, all the hurt she caused, this was why something inside her never wanted to sever the connection she and Michelle had. The drive to outfuck one another, to settle their score in the most ribald, sexual way possible was something truly special. Holly wanted nothing more than to immerse herself fully in the nastiest debauchery with her, safe in the knowledge that Michelle would never ever give away their secret, going as long and as hard as their strength and willpower would allow.

But, of course, her pride would never allow her to end up second best.

So Holly growled in lusty hunger, tugged Michelle's legs apart an inch, and buried her own face between them. Her mouth sought then found the aromatic lips of Michelle's juicy labia. Her tongue tasted its unctuous nectar three times before lapping repeatedly at the silky flesh inside. She moaned; Michelle's licking sent arcs of pleasure radiating through every nerve. She attacked again, probing and thrusting into her rival's womanhood relentlessly.

Michelle added her own erotic voice to the song of arousal Holly was groaning. The pitch of their aroused cries increased. Each young woman alternated between deliciously ravishing her rival's most intimate region and letting out muffled rumbles of impending ecstasy. The air they breathed was hot, humid, and reeked of sex. It choked their noses. Holly felt her head grow light from lack of oxygen.

But on and on she and Michelle went at one another. Her lips kissed and sucked soft vaginal flesh. Her tongue teased a stiffened clitoris in a vicious attack that matched the attention Michelle was lavishing in return. Expanding circles in strange colors filled her vision. She was gasping now when she paused her oral assault to inhale. She yearned to break away, but she could not, would not stop. Not now. Michelle was whining, so near to humiliating climax and in desperate need of fresh air too. And the girl was still maintaining their mutual sex battle, knotted together in a tight 69, and Holly refused to be the one to let up first.

At the limits of their lungs, the pair fought an intimate duel of willpower and sexual endurance, two naked bodies straining and writhing to wring one last orgasm out of one another, pushing themselves to the point of losing consciousness... and beyond.

"Cum for me, Holly... Cum, damn it!"

"Do it, Michelle! Just... just..."

"Ohhh!"
    "Uhhhnnn!"
    "AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

Nerves exploded with pleasure. Lights flashed in their tightly shut eyes. With a sudden thunder, Holly and Michelle came, stronger and more violently then either had thought possible. Hips bucking, they flopped apart. Lying side by side, the pair screamed and shouted and sobbed in equal measure as climax after climax racked them from head to toe. Pussies and nipples burned with over-stimulation. Throats yelled every exultant expletive they knew.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" they exclaimed in mutual passion and elation.

A minute went by. Chests still heaving, their voices now quieted to moans of "Oh... hunnnh... ohhh..." Despite the near fatal suffocation and vicious sexual warfare they'd just punished each other with, the urge to touch, to keep a physical connection, was undeniable. Holly's fingers brushed Michelle's thighs.

"Nnnnnnngh!" Michelle moaned. "Why can't you leave me alone, Holly Chriswell?"

"Because you won't leave me alone, Michelle Godwin." Holly answered. "You never will, will you?" It was a question, an accusation, but it was also a request.

Twin exhausted heads lifted off the floor. Twin pairs of eyes gazed intently from under tired lids at their flushed faces and wet, matted blond hair.

"You're a real fucking mess."

Holly chuckled. "This whole apartment's a mess." Her eyes widened suddenly. A feeling like ice water poured through her veins. She watched matching horror dawn on Michelle's face. "Oh no, when is Natalie supposed to be back?"

"I don't know exactly. Could be as early as noon."

In unison, they declared, "We need to clean up. Now!"

A burst of adrenaline shot them to their feet. Holly pulled the plug to drain the bath water. Michelle yelled over her shoulder, "I'll run the bed sheets through the laundry."

"I'll tidy up here first, then do the living room."

"Good. I can handle the kitchen and bedroom."

With only a slight pause to reflect on how effortlessly and smoothly they'd split up the chores together, Holly and Michelle switched back into their habits of selfless help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Across town at Holly's dorm room, a short firm knock tapped at the door, a little lighter than usual.

Rachel opened the door. A short-haired woman dressed in motorcycle leathers stood in the hallway wearing a sullen expression.

"You texted me," Gina said, her voice low and apologetic.

The sight of her girlfriend in such a despondent state shattered Rachel's heart. "Oh, Gina," she sighed, her emotion on full display, "Come in. Please co-"

Gina cut her off, taking two swift strides forward, wrapping her arms around Rachel and burying her face in the girl's shoulder. Rachel ignored her surprise and joy enough to swing the door shut before joining in the strong embrace.

"I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry," Gina pleaded.

Rachel's voice cracked. "Did... did your grandma...?"

Gina nodded her head. "Nonna passed away yesterday." Her next exhale set down a heavy burden. "She was always so strong, so fearless. She was my bright, shining beacon of happiness when I was growing up. I... I told her..." Rachel patted her back, which had begun shaking. "I told her what she meant to me... and she said, she said I'd find someone else who would be that for me. I didn't want to hear that, but on the ride I took yesterday, I realized that I already have."

The two loosened their hug, but only enough so they could could look at one another. Rachel's eyes were teary. Gina swallowed before continuing.

"But if I've hurt you and you feel that-"

"No. Hush, don't..." Rachel's fingers brushed Gina's cheek. "If there's one thing I have learned from living with Holly it's how to forgive."

Contrition showed on Gina's face. "Living with Michelle has taught me humility. What can I possibly do to make this up to you?"

"Well," Rachel said, slyness creeping back into her voice. "Since your roommate is off at Natalie's apartment, and Holly disappeared to worked on, in her words, a "rough assignment", I think we've got plenty of time without interruption to figure that out..."

Rachel gave Gina a kiss, an absolution that wiped away all her sins. Tears formed in Gina's eyes. She sniffed and bowed her head.

"Oh, I've been so selfish and stupid..."

"Hey!" Rachel chided. "Are you going all soft on me? What happened to that butch Italian biker chick that once swept me off my feet?"

Gina fixed her with a hungry look. She grabbed Rachel's rear end with both hands and lifted the young woman up, who eagerly flung her legs about Gina's midsection. "Right here, my fire haired fox!" Gina announced, before carrying her giggling girlfriend to her nearby bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours later, Natalie's apartment looked ready for an interior design magazine photo shoot. The bedroom and bathroom were pristine. All the clothes were picked up in the living room and every stain on the carpet had been cleaned. Michelle was busy washing and putting away dishes in the kitchen from their hastily made breakfast, but Holly couldn't hear her over the sound of the vacuum cleaner. And her mind wasn't concentrating much on her task.

She realized that the two of them were almost done with returning the apartment to top shape, and after that they'd be faced with the inevitable question: what came next? Something had changed between the young women. Holly felt it more than understood it. She still couldn't quite define what exact relationship they had, just knew that they would no longer keep away from each other. Something tugged at her, urging her to stay close to Michelle, the vixen who'd driven her mad with lust and wrath, who'd matched her tease for tease, touch for touch, fight for fight, fuck for fuck...

With a clatter, the apartment door opened and Natalie entered carrying two suitcases and a large shopping bag. Holly immediately shut off the vacuum and went to help her.

"Oh!" Natalie exclaimed. "I thought that... you must be Gina's roommate." Before Holly could correct her, she continued, "You didn't have to clean up! That's so kind."

"It's no bother," Holly said, betraying nothing.

"Wow, you can watch my place anytime I'm away on travel!"

Michelle emerged from the kitchen. "Welcome back!" she chimed.

Natalie froze, confused. "Wait, you have a twin sister?"

"No," Holly admitted, "We're not related. She's Michelle, Gina's roommate."

"And that's Holly," Michelle said. "We... are in the same class this semester."

"Don't be offended if I get you mixed up. I probably will." Natalie sat on the couch and began searching through the shopping bag for something.

"No need to apologize." Michelle smiled sweetly. Her eyes locked on Holly, who caught her gaze. Something had been building within her all morning, something she could barely contain. It left her lips before she could stop it. "Holly and I are such duplicates of each other that even I find it impossible to tell us apart."

Holly heard the total sincerity in Michelle's voice. She stifled a gasp as her heart leaped in her chest. Her next words tumbled out from the depths of her soul.

"Yeah, we're inseparable."

Realization dawned in the two coed's eyes. What had just been spoken was so honest, so true, so undeniable. It answered every pestering question, sealed them in a tight, unbreakable bond. They weren't friends. They weren't lovers. They weren't enemies.

They were simply inseparable.

It was the perfect word for the pair.

The End

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: Inseparable

A new Catharsis story is always a treat! Can't wait to read this!

JB
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member Kinkyfighter's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great stories getting greater updates. Took couple of hours but definitely an exciting read , hot as hell. Would love to follow Holly and Michelle's journey forward - Simply Inseparable.

Junior Hostboard Member random0's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

didn't think we'd get a ending to this series, very well done

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Catharsis is back yo. Good times

Junior Hostboard Member grazhopper05's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Always a wonderful surprise to see a new Catharsis story on the board!!

Amazing story Catharsis, super hot action as always and hopefully more stories to come in this epic saga! my only quibble was that the twins from 4 of a kind did not make an appearance, but Holly and Michelle were due for some alone time and what a time it was! i do hope the twins appear in a future sequel though. BTW, Halloween is not far off, dearly hoping to see the further adventures of Rowena!

Senior Hostboard Member Hoborobo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

A long awaited sequel to one of the best stories in this genre. This story was decades in the making. Great read, well done!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

beautiful story

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

I am in complete agreement with Hoborobo, this is the sequel to one of the best in the genre, and it blew me away! It's absolutely amazing- just as good as the others, and (for me) it sits up there at the top with the story that started the series.

I'm glad that Holly and Michelle finally managed to figure out their feelings toward one another, a perfect and inseparable pair! Thank you for this brilliant work!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grazhopper05 View Post
    Amazing story Catharsis, super hot action as always and hopefully more stories to come in this epic saga!
    This tale was fully planned out four years ago as a resolution to the promise made at the end of Four of a Kind, but right now there’s only a few stray ideas of where to go next with the pair.

my only quibble was that the twins from 4 of a kind did not make an appearance, but Holly and Michelle were due for some alone time and what a time it was! i do hope the twins appear in a future sequel though.
    The challenge with including the twins is making their reunion with Holly and Michelle feel natural instead of contrived. They make a good contrast, and one of the unchangeable truths about this genre is that readers always, always want a rematch, but the reasons for them to have one shouldn’t be cliche.

BTW, Halloween is not far off, dearly hoping to see the further adventures of Rowena!
    Readers also always want more. There are plans for where Rowenna’s adventure goes, and lore that didn’t fit into her first two stories. How that ends up getting written is up to inspiration and free time. Each partially-completed tale has to compete with a dozen other story outlines for attention.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast