Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Storming the Castle: Part 2

The girls waited until the cover of nightfall before beginning their infiltration. They were all outside St. Lilith, hiding behind some trees just as the sun came down.

“Okay, sun’s down.” Vanessa said. “You all know what to do. Let’s get this over with.”

They all nodded, remembering the plan. Take down their specific targets and then regroup to finish off La Malvada all at once. They carefully snuck through the parking lot, even though Nicole hacked into the security system and shut down the cameras. They would be back online within minutes most likely, so they had to act fast. It took all six of them to push the heavy dumpster out of the way but they managed to get into the secret entrance. This was it. Fittingly enough, they found four paths on the other side. One for each division of the team.

“We’ll all meet back here after we take out our targets.” Vanessa whispered. “If you wait long enough without anyone else coming back, go look for them together.”

They all nodded again before stripping down naked and leaving their clothes here. They would not need them until the mission was over after all. Vanessa signaled with her hand to go and they each split off down a different path. Hearts pounding with anticipation of what was to come. Christina had gone down the path furthest to the left. Her target was Trina, the traitorous prison guard who was in fact a spy for La Malvada and let her and Brooke into the establishment. In other words, the opposite of Christina who was a spy within Las Brujas working for the police, specifically Tamara. The others described Trina as a petite looking girl with pink hair and seemingly very friendly and perky. It showed she was a good actor. Christina would enjoy knocking her down a peg. As she walked down the hallway, she saw lights and followed them before eventually finding herself in a large, completely matted down room. She looked around and saw another hallway on the other side of the room. Mere moments later, she heard the sound of footsteps walking down the other hall and by sheer fate, in came a pink haired girl in a prison guard uniform. Christina put her guard up. They all knew the enemy would be looking for them once they noticed the cameras were down.

“So…” Trina said. “I take it you’re Christina. The traitor and spy who stabbed La Malvada in the back.”

“And I take it you’re Trina?“ Christina asked. “If so, that’s rich coming from you.”

“Before I grind your disloyal cunt into dust, I just want to know something.” Trina said. “Why?”

“I could ask you the same thing.” Christina said.

“I asked you first.” Trina said.

“Fine.” Christina said, annoyed. “I realized what kind of people I’m working for. La Malvada sees each and every one of us as either slaves or potential slaves. I’m nobody’s property and neither is anyone else. She needs to go down.”

Trina scoffed.

“You only say that because you’ve never seen her in person.” Trina said. “She’s…Incredible.”

“So, I’ve been told.” Christina said. “Goth MILF, right?”

“How did you…?” Trina asked. “Sabrina!”

“Bingo.” Christina said smugly.

“Unbelievable…For not one but two bitches to turn on the boss?” Trina asked.

“Maybe your idol’s not all she’s cracked up to be.” Christina said. “Our two best fighters are looking for her right now but you won’t have to worry about that after I fuck you into a coma.”

“Please…” Trina scoffed. “There is no beating La Malvada. She is beyond any and all women that walk this Earth. You should know that.”

“But there is beating you, pinkie.” Christina said. “Shall we get down to business?“

“I thought you’d never ask.” Trina said.

The pink haired traitor began to strip down out of her uniform as she eyed up the already naked Christina’s mouthwatering, mocha skinned body. As her soon to be opponent’s clothes came off, Christina began to notice just how well endowed she was. Smooth, flawless skin accentuated by an hourglass figure that was hidden well by her uniform. Trina gave off an amateurish vibe but Christina knew better than to ever underestimate her enemies. If she was able to even become a guard at St. Lilith’s and La Malvada trusted her enough to have her help her in this plan, she must be serious business. Trina finished stripping, revealing a supple, thick ass and an incredible rack that had to be at least an F cup. Just one size shy of being able to apply for Task Force 732 herself. Her long, pink hair traveled down to her lower spin, inches away from her perfect ass as the look in her eyes, once innocent and bubbly, was now cold and focused.

“Now…” Trina said. “Let the battle of the spies begin.”

Christina exhaled, preparing for battle as the two young nymphos slowly marched towards each other, their shapely asses and long hair swaying in opposite patterns of each other. This kept going on until brown and pink nipples just barely poked into each other, making them both quietly grunt and wince. Normally, Christina would love to take her sweet time with this part and enjoy poking nipples with this slut for as long as possible but there was too much at stake here. She had to finish this bitch and then regroup with the others. So, she wrapped her arms around Trina and pulled them both together in a bearhug before bringing their pretty mouths together and kissing her rival lustfully.

“Mmmmm!!” Trina moaned into Christina’s mouth.

She found herself being surprised by how forward Christina was being so early on but wrestled back with her tongue nonetheless. This quickly led to the two beauties wrestling each other down to the matted ground, still kissing each other viciously. They quickly descended into a catball, rolling each other around the matted floor over and over again. It was quite a spectacle as two pale ass cheeks would be replaced by a brown one as they rolled. This continued on until they eventually crashed into a wall with Christina on top as she broke their kiss.

“Is that all, wannabe?” Christina asked mockingly. “You think this is enough to get you into the cartel?”

“A few rolls and tongue wrestling and you act like you’ve already won?” Trina asked rhetorically. “I’m just breaking the ice right now and I could ask you the same thing. Show me the famous 732 carnal skills that La Malvada is so interested in.”

“Have it your way, puta!” Christina declared before she began tribbing away at the pink haired spy from on top of her.

“Agh!“ Trina grunted. “That’s more like it.”

The two nymphos began grinding at each other viciously, shooting volts of ecstasy through both their own and each other’s bodies. Trina was up against the wall as Christina fucked her, which actually gave her a slight advantage as she was able to use her back on the wall to trib Christina with less effort than Christina had to use to trib her. Still, the spicy Latina was proving to be quite a challenge.

“Ahhhh…” Trina moaned. “Fucking cunt!”

“Ohhhh…” Christina moaned. “Goddamn whore!”

Their monumental assets bounced and jiggled around in response to the vibrations and harsh movements of their bodies. Their lower lips quickly sealed to each other in a kiss as they continued fucking. Christina was not expecting much from a newbie guard and a wannabe Bruja but Trina was proving herself so far.

“You’re not bad, slut.” Trina admitted. “Maybe once I hand you over to La Malvada, she’ll let me keep you all to myself.”

“In your dreams, bitch!” Christina shot back as they continued grinding.

Trina quickly realized that the idea of being owned by another nympho really seemed to rattle her opponent and decided to take advantage of it.

“You know…” Trina said sinisterly. “At first, I thought she’d want to punish all of you pigs for herself, especially a traitor like you but maybe she’ll go for it. She really seems mostly interested in that bimbo boss of yours.”

“I wish she was here right now to help us teach all of you cunts a lesson!” Christina said. “But she isn’t, so we’ll have to clear the way for her.”

“Then go ahead and fuck me if you think you can!” Trina dared.

Christina was happy to oblige. In some ways, Trina’s taunting had lit a fire inside of her now. She would not be a sex slave to anyone. Well, except maybe Ben. Still, she now had another reason to fight to the end as she now had a perfect idea of what was at stake for her. It was also at that point that she realized the advantage Trina had being up against the wall and immediately saw how she could use that to her own advantage. She got up, her labia still connected to her rival’s and pushed in closer to Trina, effectively putting her into an L-shaped position up against the wall. Trina immediately realized that she had effectively handed Christina this advantage and cursed herself in her mind for it.

“Goddamn you! Agh!” Trina groaned as Christina began dominating her.

The Mexicana grinned sadistically as she fucked her prey. She looked over to the wall to their right and noticed there was a cell there. Madam Red likely planned on expanding the prison or at least making a few spare cells in the case of St. Lilith’s ever being overpacked.

“See that cell over there, pinkie?!” Christina asked mockingly as she pointed towards it.

The panting Trina opened her eyes and looked to where her rival was pointing.

“That’s where you’re going after I fuck you into submission!“ Christina declared. “But don’t you worry your skanky little head! I’ll come visit you and reem your arrogant cunt whenever I get the urge to! Señora Roja gave us all unlimited, free conjugal visits after all!”

“Don’t count your chickens before they hatch, cunt!” Trina shot back through her grunting and panting.

“I bet La Malvada will make me vice captain of the new guards here and that’s where I’ll keep you to play with as I please!” She said.

“Then, I guess it’s on!” Christina added.

The two continued tribbing and their clits quickly came out of their hoods to join the fight. The two pulsating pink and brown pleasure buds pushed into each other powerfully as Trina tried her best to trib upwards back into Christina, using her positi9n against the wall as something of a springboard. Christina lowered herself down and began suckling at Trina’s right nipple, swirling her tongue all over it like an ice cream cone.

“Uhhhh…” Trina moaned.

She then buried her hand deep into Christina’s sweat soaked black locks and pulled in an attempt to control her all while the raven continued to fuck her pussy into her pink haired opponent’s. Christina turned her gaze upwards into Trina’s face, contorted with pleasure and strain. The feisty mestiza increased the speed and intensity of her tribbing.

“Fuck!” Trina cursed through grit teeth as she bit down on her bottom lip.

The pink haired spy soon began to feel the familiar feeling of her climax rising up. Christina could tell she was close and unlatched her mouth from her nipple to focus more on her tribbing. The sound of Trina groaning and gasping was music to her ears as she saw her rival’s face blush bright red. Trina could not hold it back any longer.

“Aggghhhhh!!!!” Trina screamed as her orgasm washed over her.

Christina smiled and cooed as she felt the other nympho fill her pussy up with her juices.

“That’s it, whore.” Christina mocked. “Cum inside me! Overflow my superior cunt with your fluids!”

“You…fucking…bitch…” Trina cursed through her heavy breathing.

Christina had drawn first blood and the fight so far has been enjoyable but nothing the former narco couldn’t handle. Still, Christian knew better than to ever let her guard down.

“I hope you can do better than this, pink pubes.” Christina mocked. “If this is really the best you’ve got, you wouldn’t last a half hour in the cartel.”

Trina suddenly stopped her panting before Christina realized too late that her enemy had wrapped her legs around her legs from behind. Trina then used her leg grip to flip Christina into the mat face down.

“Oof!” Christina grunted.

Her breasts pillowed against the ground as her thick Latina ass was displayed for all to see. Trina used her leg grip to keep Christina from getting up before getting up herself and pressing her weight down on top of Christina. It was then that Christina realized that Trina had exaggerated her reaction to that orgasm to make it seem more devastating than it actually was.

“Goddamn you!” Christina cursed.

“You did this to yourself.” Trina said condescendingly. “You can fuck, I already knew that before I even met you, but let’s see how well you can get fucked!”

Trina then spread Christina’s big, bubbly brown ass, exposing her lower pudenda before bringing her own pudenda right in for some doggy style action.

“Ugghhhh!!” Christina groaned as she was brutally fucked.

Her insides burned with overwhelming pleasure as Trina dominated her pussy from behind before the other nympho grabbed a hold of Christina’s raven hair again and yanked hard, forcing her to pull her head back slightly as she used her grip on her hair as leverage to pull their pussies together even harder than before. Christina had fired herself up quite a bit from dominating Trina mere moments ago herself, so it would not take long for Christina to reach her climax herself. Trina showed her no mercy, fucking her like a common whore.

“Not so tough or smug now, are you, bitch?!” Trina asked mockingly.

“Agh!” Christina grunted. “When I get out of here, I’ll fuck you until you can’t walk for at least a year!”

“Which just gives me one more reason not to let you out of here.” Trina shot back.

Christina hated to admit it but her opponent definitely knew how to fuck. She would pull her pelvis back before slamming it back forward like a slingshot into Christina, cunt to cunt.

“Goooodddd…” Christina moaned.

Just like Christina enjoyed the sounds of Trina’s struggling, Trina very much enjoyed the sounds of Christina’s own struggling. As the Latina was still pressed against the matted floor, her pink haired enemy got on top of her, her pussy still pushed up against the back of Christina’s pussy and laid down on her back. Trina grinned as she felt her nipples dig into Christina’s back. With her free hand that wasn’t currently pulling Christina’s hair, Trina grabbed Christina’s lovely face, turned her head around and rammed her tongue down her opponent’s throat.

“Mmmmmm!!” Christina moaned frantically into Trina’s mouth as her own mouth was dominated.

The raven’s tongue struggled to fight back against its invader but it suddenly stopped as its owner felt a powerful jolt briefly numbing her body. She knew what that meant. There was no stopping it. Trina broke the kiss, leaving a brief trail of spit between their two lips.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!!” Christin shrieked as she climaxed.

Trina pressed her cunt as hard into her opponent’s as she possibly could, wanting to feel as much of the other nympho’s juices inside and/or against her pussy as possible. The distinctive, warm feeling sent chills down her spine. Christina just barely prevented her eyes from rolling into the back of her head as her orgasm subsided and she huffed and puffed with Trina still on top of her.

“Now we’re even.” Trina said confidently as she nibbled at Christina’s ear. “Problem for you is that no one in this game ever plays to get even. We play to win.”

“You…fucking…cunt…” Christina cursed through her heavy breathing.

“You mean like how I fucked your cunt just now?” Trina asked mockingly.

Christina wanted more than anything to get up and teach the bitch a lesson but Trina was still putting all of her weight down on top of her. She felt Trina’s nipples stab into her back and her long pink hair flowing down her side and tickling her skin. Trina grinned sinisterly as she had decided what she wanted to do next. In one quick, fluid motion, she got up off of Christina and then flipped her over like a pancake, now showing her red, ripe twat to the world. Before the mestiza beauty could react, Trina dove in between her legs and buried her tongue deep inside of Christina’s lower lips.

“Aghhh!!” Christina groaned loudly. “You goddamn whore!”

Trina feasted on Christina’s cunt ravenously, audibly and loudly slurping as she wanted her enemy to hear how much she was enjoying eating her out. The feeling of Trina's silky, slimy, textured tongue exploring deep inside of and all around her sent a rush of ecstasy throughout Christina’s smoking hot, mocha skinned body. Christina grabbed a hold of the traitor’s pink hair and pulled in a feeble attempt to get some control over her. Trina continued devouring her, nonetheless and doing a damn good job at it on top of that. As Christina was licked, she began getting hot flashes of her fights with Jasmine and Sabrina, her two greatest rivals. In both battles, she had put up a good fight and gave both sexual juggernauts much more of a challenge than either had expected but she still lost and got dominated by both of them nonetheless.

The memories of the humiliation of those fights burned deep within her. She may have respected Jasmine but she wanted nothing more than to fuck both of them brutally in a nice, long, sweaty rematch as well as claim her prize of Ben’s cock. The thought of making Jasmine watch as her Husband split her in two excited her more than words could describe. For now though, she had an obstacle to deal with and she would not let anything stand in the way of what she sought. For now, she would give the illusion that Trina was dominating her for a little while longer. She wasn’t the only one who could play mind games. Trina enjoyed her meal of Christina’s juicy, succulent cunt as she found her opponent’s pulsating clit and wrapped her lips around the helpless organ.

“Ahhh!!” Christina grunted as she continued pulling Trina’s hair.

She soon began to feel her next orgasm beginning to show itself and did nothing to resist it.

“Fuuuuuucccckkkkkk!!!” She screamed as her climax smashed into her.

Trina was splashed in the face and hair with her enemy’s juices as she swallowed back as much as she could. The warm, wet feeling on her mixed with the sounds of Christina’s panting. face filled her with mental satisfaction. Christina feared that if she continued to play the submissive act, Trina would start to get suspicious, so she figured now was as good a time to strike as any. She summoned all of her strength and forced herself upwards, crashing into Trina.

“Ugh!” Trina grunted.

A scuffle quickly followed with Christina eventually ending up on top in a rather unusual position. She was basically sitting on top of Trina’s abdomen and put enough of her weight on top of the pink haired spy to keep her from slipping away.

“You fucking back stabbing whore!” Trina cursed.

“Takes one to know one, slut.” Christina shot back.

The Latina then reached behind her and began using her hand and fingers to manually pleasure Trina’s bright pink pussy.

“Ahhhh!!” Trina groaned.

This stretching would be rather straining and uncomfortable for the average person but thankfully Christina was very flexible. Being a nympho more or less requires such a trait.

“You’ve done well so far, wannabe.” Christina said confidently. “But now that I’m done warming up, I think I’ll show you how a real Bruja fucks her prey!”

“Go ahead and do your worst, cunt!” Trina dared.

“Ask and you shall receive.” Christina said smugly.

She then began fingering Trina brutally, squishing her appendages in and out of her enemy’s lower lips fast and furiously. Trina bit down on her bottom lip to stop herself from yelping out loud in response to the overwhelming euphoric ecstasy swimming throughout her slutty body like electric volts. Christina smiled down on her sadistically, taking absolute joy in every second of her opponent being humiliated. One thing she got from her time in Las Brujas and kept since then was her sadism in regards to her enemies but only the ones that deserved it. And Trina absolutely deserved it. With her free hand, she reached in front of her and down towards Trina’s jiggling F cups to grope and maul at them. She squeezed and dug her fingers into her rival’s funbags, slapping them around. Her pussy was getting hotter and wetter, as well as hungrier for Trina’s but she had to be strategic and save that for later. The warm, wet feeling of her fingers dipping in and out of Trina’s cunt like a machine only added to her lust.

“Goddamn you!” Trina said. “I don’t even care anymore if La Malvada wants you all for herself! When I get out of here, I will make you my cum dumpster for the rest of your miserable life!”

“Does it look like you’re even remotely in any position to be making threats like that?” Christina asked condescendingly.

Christina resumed her assault on Trina’s twat. She was very much tempted to bend down and start eating Trina out as revenge for the traitor doing it to her just moments ago but it would inevitably result in a 69 duel. While Christina had no problem with that, of course, right now, she wanted nothing more than to dominate and humiliate her rival. She’s earned it. She wanted to show Trina that she wasn’t Bruja material and that she’s better off behind bars. In a way, she also saw this as doing a good deed and preventing another naive girl from going down the same rabbit hole Christina had once made the mistake of going down herself. The horny Mexicana then brought all four of her fingers together and knifed them all deep inside of Trina’s vaginal canal.

“Aghhhh!!” Trina groaned. “You fucking bitch!”

All the pink haired nympho could really do in retaliation was reach up to squeeze and roughly play with her opponent’s luscious G cups, digging her fingers into the jiggly, gelatin like meat. Christina responded by using her thumb, her only appendage not currently inside of Trina, to press on and rub her clit.

“Fuck!” Trina cursed.

“If you want to join the cartel, I suggest you get used to this, slut.” Christina lectured. “You’ll be nothing but a toy for the other sicarias until you manage to climb the ranks and that’s easier said than done.”

“Keep your damn lectures to yourself, you turncoat whore!” Trina shot back. “I know what I’m getting into!”

“I seriously doubt that.” Christina said confidently.

Trina was about to argue some more but then she suddenly felt her orgasm rearing its ugly head. This caused her to go into a panic and she began squirming around, desperately trying to escape this submissive position but Christina had her totally pinned down. Soon, Trina could not hold it back any longer.

“Noooooooo!!!!” She screamed dramatically as she came.

She bucked in response to the shockwaves of pleasure flowing throughout her hot body as she soaked Christina’s hand with her succulent secretions. Christina finally pulled her hand outside of Trina with a pop and licked it clean. Christina had to admit that Trina tasted rather nice. However, she still had other plans. As Trina recovered from her climax, Christina turned herself around in a reverse cowgirl position and slid her way down Trina’s body until she was cunt to cunt with her opponent from behind. Trina immediately saw where this was going and braced herself before Christina began tribbing her again.

“Ahhhh…” Trina groaned.

She reached down low to cup her hands around Christina’s scrumptious ass cheeks as the Latina slowly and sensually fucked her. Stubborn as ever, Trina also did her best to grind back upwards into Christina, never hesitant to fight back regardless of her current situation. Christina had to admit that she found that admirable. Trina had the heart and determination of a true nympho, of that there was no doubt. However, she clearly had a very long way to go if she wanted a chance in Hell of getting into Las Brujas. Trina took one of her hands off of Christina’s rear end and instead used it to pull on her opponent’s long, flowing raven tresses.

“Ugh!” Christina grunted. “Stubborn little cunt!”

“I’ll keep fucking you until either my body gives out on me or yours does!“ Trina declared confidently. “That’s what the game is all about!”

“If only you had the actual stamina to match your words.” Christina lectured.

Christina took Trina’s long, shapely right leg and lifted it up into the air before hugging it toward her ample bosom, using it as leverage to aid in her own tribbing while also making it more awkward for Trina to trib her back. She would flex back and forth, sliding her labia across that of her enemy.

“Shit!” Trina cursed.

The two raging nymphos both felt the other woman’s clit lightly but powerfully penetrate the lower end of their lower lips, sending volts of ecstasy up their spines. Trina felt her outer thigh being sandwiched by Christina’s soft, squishy G cups. A very unique and kinky feeling. Trina was starting to wish that Christina had never turned traitor as Las Brujas could use a slut of her skills quite well. Eventually, despite Trina’s best efforts to fight back, she soon began to feel her pleasure rising to within its boiling point. Any attempt to fuck Christina back would only make it come faster while also needlesslu tiring her out even more. She simply allowed it to happen…and then it happened.

“Ahhhhhh!!!” Trina moaned loudly as she came upwards into Christina.

The indescribably euphoric feeling of another woman filling her pussy up with her juices overwhelmed Christina but she was not done yet. As she listened to the satisfying sounds of Trina’s hyperventilating, Christina released the pink haired bitch’s leg, letting it fall to the matted floor before quickly turning around and diving her head downwards into Trina’s pussy before she unleashed the full wrath of her hungry mouth upon it.

“Ughhhhh…” Trina moaned as she was devoured.

She felt Christina’s soft, sweaty hair blanketing around both of her thighs as the lustful Mexicana ferociously feasted upon her honey pot. Trina’s face blushed bright red as she bit down on her bottom lip, wrapped her legs into a pretzel shape around Christina’s head to push her deeper in and reached down to pull at her rival’s black hair again. Christina ravenously dipped her tongue in and out of Trina’s succulent hole, sometimes letting it stay in there as she felt her taste buds get smashed with her secretions like tidal waves. She then managed to slip her hand past Trina’s leg lock on her head to bring her fingers into the mix. She would stick one, then two, then three and then four fingers in alongside her slutty tongue.

“Uggghhhhh!!” Trina groaned. “You fucking whore!”

With her free hand, Christina reached around Trina to sink her fingers deeply into her opponent’s thick, meaty ass cheek, letting them become absorbed and surrounded by the booty flesh from all sides. Just as Trina had done when she unleashed her own onslaught of cunnilingus against her, Christina loudly slurped all over Trina’s twat, wanting her to hear how much she was enjoying this. It was at that point that Trina’s clit had finally shown itself and Christina had wasted no time in pouncing on the opportunity given to her. She wrapped her lips around the delicious pink organ and used them as a means of trapping it against her tongue, which proceeded to jab at it relentlessly.

“Goddamn you!” Trina cursed through her frenzied panting.

She tried to slip away but Christina prepared for that ahead of time. No means of escape. All of this soon proved to be too much for Trina and she could not stop herself.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!!” She screamed as she came into Christina’s mouth and all over her face and hair.

Christina popped her tongue out.

“Time to finish you off!” Christina declared.

As Trina was reeling in her post orgasmic winding, Christina pulled herself up before lifting up both of Trina’s legs, resting them on each of her shoulders and using them to help slam her cunt forward straight into Trina’s.

“Ughhhh!!” Trina groaned.

Christina smiled sadistically as she fucked her prey. The iron was as hot as it could be and both knew that Trina could not possibly handle even one more orgasm. It was as good as over. Slam, slam and slam again. Christina showed no mercy. This fight had reminded her of her days back in the cartel and while she didn’t know how to feel about that, she would still see it through to the end. On and on it went like this as Christina literally rubbed herself into Trina with each moment of contact. It was not long at all until Trina felt her next and final climax closing in on her.

“Agh!” Trina grunted. “No! Goddamn it! FUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!”

Christina grinned as Trina filled her up one last time. The spy’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as she passed out. Christina was left panting but conscious. She peeled her lower lips off of Trina’s, rested herself for a few seconds and then dragged her opponent towards the cell, opened the door and threw her in. She took the key from the wall hook a few feet away and locked it. She wiped the sweat off of her forehead and flipped her hair back, sending sweat and cum flying off of it. At that point, Christina had realized something. Her fear of Las Brujas had gone away. She even felt ready to take on La Malvada herself at that moment but she would leave it to Jasmine and Sabrina for now. She had no regrets about where her life had taken her. She saw it all as fate. Her joining the cartel, gaining a conscience, becoming a spy for Tamara and then joining Task Force 732 and meeting so many gorgeous friends and rivals as well as a very handsome man in her life.

The fight had been enjoyable and a nice workout but nothing she couldn’t handle. She began walking back to the meeting spot as they had all planned. She hoped the others found as much success in their own confrontations as well. Little did she know what kind of intense and climactic trials her teammates would be facing on this mission. She was by far the luckiest of them all in that regard.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: Storming the Castle: Part 2

Haven't had a chance to read this yet but I'm looking forward to it! I'll post comments when I have the chance.

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Storming the Castle: Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Haven't had a chance to read this yet but I'm looking forward to it! I'll post comments when I have the chance.

JB
    It’s honestly nothing special and should be viewed more as buildup for what it is to come.