Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Storming The Castle: Part 3

Holly and Nicole, just like all of their teammates, had gone off in one of the various hallways together to find their targets. La Rubia and La Morena. The blondie and the brunette. The very same sicarias the team were tasked with capturing a long time ago. The girls were fighting at the time and not the good kind of fighting. As a result, emotions were running high and it led the two youngest members of the team to go off on their own to try and prove that they didn’t need Vanessa’s leadership or Jasmine’s strength to get things done. It was a disaster. Their opponents seduced them like clockwork and they lost the fight miserably. They ended up getting themselves captured and Christina ended up blowing her cover trying to get Jasmine and Vanessa to come save them and even then, the two older women just barely managed to win.

It was the most humiliating and shameful night of their lives, even if it did lead to the team burying the hatchet and becoming one again. Nicole in particular was ashamed as it was her idea to begin with. However, both of them have grown quite a bit since then and were looking forward to avenging themselves. They were both expecting to be at least a little nervous confronting their two most personally hated enemies but surprisingly, that was not the case. Both of them were in fact getting rather excited at the prospect. Their pussies and nipples were growing inflamed and their blood boiled with anticipation. They were almost beginning to feel weak in the knees. They both had to know that the other was feeling the same thing.

“Hey…” They both said at the same time as they turned towards each other.

“You go first.” Nicole said.

The sight of each other’s glorious nude bodies and jiggling G cups was arousing them even more.

“You’re not scared, are you?” Holly asked.

“Actually…No.” Nicole said honestly. “I’m not scared…at all. In fact, I’m so fucking wet right now, I can’t stand it.”

“Really?” Holly asked. “Me too. I can’t wait to fuck those bitches and make them scream.”

“Yeah!” Nicole said excitedly. “We’re gonna make them pay! Them and La Malvada!”

The two wanted to come closer and make out a little but they were genuinely afraid that if they got any hotter under the collar, they’d just go at each other straight away. They still had a job to do and wanted to save their libidos for their targets. So, they continued down the hallway. On and on they went until they came to a large, matted room. What they did not know was that it was identical to the room that Christina found and fought Trina in. They looked around before quickly noticing a cell against the west wall. Suddenly, the door at the north wall of the room opened and low and behold, two very familiar looking bodies came walking in. Holly and Nicole’s hearts pounded like drums as they realized who.

The mocha skinned, naked forms of La Rubia and La Morena walked through that door and their eyes went wide upon seeing who was in the room with them. For a while, the two pairs of nymphos just stared each other down before the silence was finally broken.

“Well, look who it is, hermana.” La Rubia said smugly.

“What a shame.” La Morena said equally smugly. “When El Jefe told us there were intruders down here, we figured it would be your squad of meddling gringas…but we personally were hoping to get another go at Jasmine and Vanessa.”

“Yeah, life’s a bitch, ain’t it?“ Holly asked sarcastically.

“La Malvada said she’d reward us regardless of which one of you putas we brought down.” La Rubia said. “So, the day is not lost. We crushed you weaklings before and we can easily do it again.”

“Say again?!” Nicole asked angrily.

Holly held out her arm in front of Nicole, signaling her to calm down, which she did.

“It’s been a long time.” Holly reminded them. “We’re not the same overzealous rookies we were back then and when we’re done with you, we’ll toss you in that cell over there and leave you while we regroup with the rest of the team to bring down your bitch of a boss.”

“Is that so?” La Morena asked. “We’ll just see if you can walk your talk.”

“Yes, we certainly will.” Nicole said. “Wanna start this same as last time?”

“Naturally.” La Rubia answered. “I love fucked other blondes.”

“You took the words right out of my mouth.” Holly said.

“And I’ll take the cum right out of your cunt too.” La Rubia bragged.

“Same rules as last time.” Nicole announced. “We can switch opponents at any time and if one of us gets incapacitated or taken out entirely, her opponent can go and help her partner fuck their own opponent.”

“Enough talk.” La Morena said. “Let’s get down and dirty.”

“Yes. Let’s.” Holly agreed.

The two pairs of naked beauties slowly approached each other until their nipples were mere inches away from contact. As they agreed upon, Holly was directly in front of La Rubia and Nicole was directly in front of La Morena. Their pulses raced with anticipation. Another deafening silence filled the room, each nympho daring their soon to be opponent to make the first move. Nicole found herself not being able to resist her desire for much longer, so she stepped forward, budging nipples with La Morena. The redhead and brunette both managed to just barel suppress gasping out loud from the electrifying touch. Not wanting to be left out, La Rubia copied Nicole and stepped forward into Holly, also brushing nipples with her as the two blondes continued staring each other down. Holly found herself beginning to feel weak in the knees. She silently reached around her Latina rival and sank her fingers nice and deep into La Rubia’s thick, bubbly Mexican behind. La Morena took notice and quickly did the same with Nicole, digging her hands into and squeezing the slutty redhead’s meaty ass cheeks. All four of their noses just barely touched each other as their hot breath blew into the faces of their respective opponents.

At that point, none of them could take any more teasing and all four of them simultaneously turned their heads in the opposite direction of their respective opponents before bringing their mouths in for some passionate, lustful kissing. The distinctive sounds of frenzied moaning and sloppy slurping echoed throughout the room as two pairs of tongues wrestled ferociously. Their nipples pushed further into their opposing pair, eventually sliding past them and penetrating nice and deeply into the other woman’s areolas. The heat in all of their loins was growing by the second. La Rubia and La Morena were at first disappointed that they would not get their shot to avenge their own defeat at the hands of Jasmine and Vanessa, or rather mostly just Vanessa as they did manage to overpower Jasmine, but they could already tell that the two younger cop babes that they so easily broke down that fateful night had become much stronger since then, as they claimed. They were going to enjoy this. Holly became so excited that she decided to break this seemingly endless dichotomy. She wrapped her arms around La Rubia, still not breaking their heated make out session. La Rubia opened her eyes to see what Holly was up to as they were still sucking on each other’s tongues as Holly used her bearhug over the other blonde to wrestle her down to the ground.

“Agh!” La Rubia grunted.

Despite realizing how much Holly had grown, La Rubia was not expecting her to be the one to elevate the fight to the next level. This was going to be a good match indeed.

“Spread em, you narco bitch!” Holly demanded confidently. “My pussy is going to eat yours alive!”

“You can try, little girl.” La Rubia teased.

Holly was on top of her, her arms suspending her upwards but her hands placed on the sicaria’s arms to prevent her from slipping away. Holly’s long, thick, flowing and already sweat drenched blonde hair curtained both of their beautiful faces. La Rubia did as she was told and opened her legs, showing her ripe, pink cunt as a challenge. Basically daring Holly to do her worst and the other blonde was more than happy to oblige. Nicole broke her kiss with La Morena in a spray of saliva as she turned her head to get a good look at the show. The brunette sicaria growled in annoyance before grabbing Nicole by the chin and turning her head back facing her.

“I’m your opponent, chica!” La Morena said firmly. “Keep your eyes, hands and mouth focused on me!”

“Aw, does someone not like being ignored?” Nicole asked teasingly.

La Morena did not respond to the redhead’s childish taunting and instead stuck her tongue out with her eyes closed. Nicole got the message and wrapped her full, slutty lips around her rival’s tongue, sucking on it lustfully and pulling her head back and forth as if she were giving it a blowjob. La Morena was fully expecting Nicole to just copy what her partner did and try to wrestle the Mexican hottie down to the ground for some cunt to cunt action but Nicole had other plans. For now, she just wanted to enjoy this overwhelmingly erotic dichotomy with her opponent. However, she learned from last time and would not become hypnotized by the Latina’s seductive wiles. For now, she would just ride it out and wait for La Morena to make the next move and adapt to it. It was a gamble but Nicole had a good feeling. Meanwhile, Holly was panting like a dog as she rocked back and forth, pussy fucking La Rubia with everything she had but not to the point where she would senselessly tire herself out.

“Tell me…” Holly said sinisterly. “How does this feel, you…fucking…cunt?!?!” Holly asked mockingly, pausing in between each of her humps.

“Ohhhh!!” La Rubia groaned. “You actually plan on putting up a fight this time. I’m impressed.”

“Smug little slut!” Holly insulted. “I’ll make you spray me like a lawn sprinkler!”

The other nympho reached behind Holly to once again get two good handfuls of her enemy’s thick ass. She could tell that Holly was taking no prisoners this time. She wondered how their first fight would have gone if they were just as skilled and determined as they were today. La Rubia suspected that even if she and La Morena won, they would be so exhausted that Jasmine alone probably could have wiped the floor with both of them. Holly herself had fantasized about at least one of these two narcos being at her mercy like this. She was going to enjoy every second of undoing her greatest failure as a police officer. Wanting more physical contact, Holly lowered herself down ever so slightly so that her G cup breasts just barely mushroomed against those of her rival.

“Ahhh…” La Rubia moaned lightly.

Holly then resumed her brutal tribbing. La Rubia took one hand off of Holly’s shapely rear end and instead buried it deep into Holly’s flaxen locks, pulling hard. Holly reciprocated the hair pull.

“You have no idea how long I’ve waited to humiliate you like this, you worthless whore!” Holly declared.

“Then I suggest you enjoy it while you still can, you meddling gringa puta!” La Rubia shot back.

While that was happening, La Morena and Nicole were still lapping at each other’s mouths. The brunette was now the one sucking on the redhead’s tongue in return for Nicole doing the same to her moments ago. They both brought their luscious thighs upwards until they were pressed hard against the other nympho’s hot, wet pussy.

“Mmmmmm!!” They both moaned frantically into each other’s mouths.

The Mexicana however, was starting to get bored of this and wanted to kick the fight up a notch like the other pair of battling babes had already done. Without warning, she broke her kiss with Nicole in a spray of spit between their lovely lips. Nicole was a bit jet lagged by the sudden stopping of their euphoric make out session but she quickly snapped out of it and realized that the brunette was likely about to start something else. And she was quite right. La Morena quickly slipped her hands down behind the redhead’s legs and pulled them forward, causing Nicole’s upper half to fall to the matted floor. Her lower half, on the other hand, had been pulled up by the sicaria to where her pussy was directly in front of La Morena’s face. The horny Mexicana licked her lips with desire before going to town, sloppily slurping all over her opponent’s lower lips.

“Ahhhhh!!” Nicole moaned. “You sneaky little cunt!”

Nicole tried to gain some control over the slut feasting on her pussy by wrapping her legs around her brown haired head in a pretzel shape but it did very little if anything to even slow her down. The cop babe’s flowing, scarlet hair fanned out behind her on the floor as she was eaten out as La Morena’s own brunette locks flowed downwards onto Nicole’s smooth skin. The mocha skinned sicaria then used her arms to secure Nicole’s body towards her own while also being able to use her hands to fondle her enemy’s glorious G cup tits, squeezing them and pinching and twisting her nipples.

“Fuck!” Nicole cursed.

She could hear La Morena giggling as she was licking her pussy.

“Go ahead, bitch! Eat me!” Nicole dared. “Eat my superior twat and enjoy it while it lasts!”

La Morena rolled her eyes and as a response, she began nibbling at the redhead’s meaty, tasty labia.

“Aghhhh!!!” Nicole groaned as her face blushed as red as a tomato.

Holly was concerned at the sound of her partner’s yelping but she had her own problems to deal with. She continued fucking La Rubia as hard and as fast as she possibly could but the other blonde had just now gotten the briliant ides of trying to trib the cop babe back. Holly could tell that she had underestimated her skills at cunt to cunt fucking and just now realized that she needed to fight back. A good start but trained sicarias of Las Brujas would not make the same mistake again. She really had to put the screws(in more ways than one) to her now. La Rubia reached up and pulled Holly down to where she was directly on top of her and wrapped her arms around the other blonde, squeezing their salivating bodies together and mushrooming their trademark tits against each other.

“Oh, you want to get close to me, do you, whore?“ Holly asked mockingly through her grunts of effort.

“You know I do, puta.” La Rubia said confidently.

“Good. Cause so do I!” Holly declared before sealing her panting mouth over that of her rival.

Once again, their tongues wrestled relentlessly inside of their dueling mouths in a heated, passionate kiss. In addition to their upper lips, their lower lips had now fully sealed together as well. The raw sensations of electric pleasure swimming throughout both of their bodies was beyond ecstatic. Their golden tresses mixed together on the matted floor as they ravenously made out before their hungry clits finally joined the party inside of their conflicting cunts.

“Mmmmmm!!!” They both moaned into each other’s mouths.

La Rubia, still bearhugging Holly into her body, reached down with her hands to once again squeeze the meaty cheeks of her heart shaped ass. Holly wished she could reciprocate but her opponent was laying on a flat surface and her current position made it more or less impossible. The erotic feeling of another woman’s fingers being absorbed by her booty meat only added to her overwhelming ecstasy.

Meanwhile, La Morena continued feasting on Nicole. The redhead’s back was beginning to ache from this uncomfortable position, which just added to her desire for payback. However, she was obviously in no position for that at the moment. La Morena’s cunnilingus skills were every bit as good as she remembered. When she got out of here, she vowed to show the brunette how much her own oral abilities had improved since last time. La Morena then took notice of Nicole’s big, pink pleasure bud and responded accordingly. She began by dragging her tongue all the way from the very bottom of Nicole’s pudenda towards the top before wrapping her wet, juicy lips around her rival’s clit and unleashing the brunt of her oral onslaught on the helpless organ.

“Uggghhhhh!!” Nicole groaned.

Holly heard this and knew she had to at least for the moment finish off La Rubia quickly to give Nicole a much needed assist. She tribbed as hard and as fast as she could and soon La Rubia’s heart sank as she began to feel the devastatingly familiar volts rising up, signaling what was about to come. Holly took notice of this too from the Latina’s body language and pressed her advantage. She kissed, pushed and tribbed with all of her might and speed and eventually, La Rubia simply could not hold it back anymore. Holly broke their kiss, wanting to hear her cry out.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!!” La Rubja screamed.

The sheer catharsis Holly felt from that sound was beyond description. Holly then tried to slip away and go pry La Morena off of Nicole but she found herself still being bound to La Rubia by the other blonde’s arms and legs.

“Where do you think you’re going?” La Rubia asked through heavy breathing.

“You stubborn little slut!” Holly cursed.

La Rubia then pushed herself up to where she and Holly were in a sitting position, labias still sealed together in a glorious union of female flesh.

“You’re still grinding pussies with me, bitch.” La Rubia said firmly. “And only one of us is walking away from that.”

Holly growled in annoyance and frustration. She then looked over at Nicole and the redhead, in spite of the intense oral pleasure her own opponent was currently dishing out on her. was able to get herself together enough to give Holly an expression that basically said “Don’t worry about me”. Holly then turned her attention back to La Rubia.

“Have it your way, you narco whore.” Holly said confidently. “I’ll fuck your inferior twat into dust and then help Nikki do the same to your precious hermana.”

The other blonde smiled sadistically as both spread their legs from their sitting position and brought their hot, ravenous cunts together for some sitting up scissoring.

“Uhhhhh!!” Holly groaned.

“Ohhhh!!“ La Rubia moaned.

As La Morena orally assaulted Nicole’s sweet little clit, the redhead soon felt her climax building up inside of her and the pleasure growing larger by the second. It did not take long at all for the inevitable to happen.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkk!!!!” Nicole shrieked as she came.

La Morena exhaled with satisfaction as she felt her enemy blow her load all over her face, into her mouth and into her dark brown hair. The brunette then released the hyperventilating cop babe, finally allowing her lower body to drop to the matted floor. She then got up and began walking towards Holly and La Rubia in order to give her partner in crime a hand. However, just as she crossed over Nicole, she suddenly felt something grab her ankles from behind and pull her back, causing her to fall tit first back into the floor.

“Aghhh!!” She yelped in surprise.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?!” Nicole asked rhetorically.

“You gringas just don’t know when to quit.” La Morena complained.

“You’ll get to Hol when you go through my unconscious, smoking hot body first!” Nicole said proudly.

“No argument here.” La Morena said.

Nicole then used her grip on the sicaria’s ankles to flip her onto her back like a pancake on a frying pan. She then got up herself and walked over towards her rival and got on top of her in a position where both of their faces were directly in front of each other’s pussies. La Morena immediately caught Nicole’s drift.

“You like licking me, bitch?” Nicole asked rhetorically. “Well, I hope you can take it as well as you dish it!”

“Go ahead and do your worst, blanquita.” La Morena dared.

And with that, it was on. They both simultaneously buried their tongues nice and deeply inside of the other nympho’s hot, red, wet, tight lower lips. La Morena felt Nicole’s long, soft, silky, sweaty hair blanket across her right leg as they feasted on each other. The sounds of hot, sexual moaning and lustful slurping filled the room in addition to the moaning and grunting from the tribbing blondes just a few feet away from them. Nicole was eager to do everything to La Morena’s pussy that La Morena had done to her own just moments ago. La Morena found herself very much enjoying the taste of the redhead’s muff and wanted to dive in for more.

While that was happening, Holly and La Rubia faced each other directly as they continued grinding pussies. Their determined eyes savagely staring into each other’s souls as their nipples stabbed both into each other and into their enemy’s areola. However, that battle was nothing compared to the heated war going on between both of their legs at the moment. Their heart shaped asses flexed back and forth as they fucked each other mercilessly. The heat and powerful, spine tingling pleasure static flowing through their bodies was beyond intoxicating.

“Feeling tired yet, little ms. Piggy?” La Rubia asked mockingly through her heavy breathing.

“I can do this for days, you junkie whore!” Holly shot back.

Their long, luscious blonde locks shook and flowed wildly around their heads in response to all the rapid movement. The two pairs of battling babes were far too enthralled in their respective duels to take notice of how symbiotic they all were. Two blondes battling with their pussies alongside a redhead and a brunette battling with their mouths and tongues against each other’s pussies. It was almost like something out of an art exhibit. Time escaped all four of them as they continued pushing onwards. Orgasm after orgasm after orgasm after orgasm rocked their mouthwatering bodies. Nicole and La Morena coated each other’s faces and soaked each other’s hair with each other’s climactic secretions countless times. Holly and La Rubia’s bodies were drenched. Whether they were drenched more with sweat or with each other’s cum, neither of them knew or cared. Regardless, it gave their bodies a nice shine and the lights in the room reflected off of them, making them look even more alluring than usual.

“I’ll suck you dry and spit it all back down your throat, you goddamn slut!” Nicole mocked before resuming her meal.

“Not before I swallow so much of your juices that you dehydrate and overheat, you meddling cunt!” La Morena shot back.

The two then used one hand to tightly squeeze their rival’s ass cheek, almost to the point of causing bruises but not quite. They then used their remaining hand to bring their fingers into the mix alongside their tongues, which dipped in and out of each other’s folds, slid across each other’s labia and spat on each other’s pussies before their fingers popped in and out in random patterns, pinched each other’s clits and at times even fisting each other’s insides. Needless to say, all four raging nymphos were absolute messes at this point. Their hair was soaked with sweat and/or cum and disheveled. The constant body heat turned some of their skin pink, especially their faces and their makeup was running all over the place. All of this just proved to them all that this was a Hell of a fight.

Eventually however, their flawless bodies began to grow tired and weary. Holly and La Rubia fell onto their backs on the matted floor, their pussies still attached in this scissoring position as they huffed and puffed. At the same time, Nicole had rolled off of La Morena after hours of mutual pussy licking, also panting heavily. Despite their resting, their libidos were still sky high and they wanted more. So much more. They just needed to give their bodies a break for them to truly enjoy it after recharging a little. In addition to that, they all felt as if something of a change was in order. Holly and Nicole turned their gazes towards each other and both could tell that the other cop babe wanted the same exact thing. The two sicarias also silently approved of the change with each other. After catching their breath, the four raging nymphos all got up and switched positions. Now, Holly was facing La Morena and Nicole was facing La Rubia. The only question now was where to take the two on two battle of busty bodies from here? They did not take long to decide. La Morena tackled Holly into the matted ground and the two began wrestling, rolling each other all over the room. While that was happening, La Rubia pushed Nicole into one of the four walls of the room and the two began making out lustfully, sucking on each other’s tongues as their nipples ecstatically penetrated the areolas of their owner’s opponent. La Morena ended up getting on top of Holly in their little wrestling match.

“You gringas have put up much more of a fight than last time.” La Morena admitted as she flipped her disheveled, sweaty brown hair out of her gorgeous face. “But it’s going to end the exact same way. With both of you at our mercy and begging us for more!”

“You arrogant sluts haven’t changed at all.” Holly insulted. “You want our hot, gringa pussies? Then come and get them!”

La Morena silently accepted Holly’s proposal as she lifted the blonde’s legs up before resting them on each of her shoulders, leaving her cunt wide open for some pussy slamming.

“Do your fucking worst, slut.” Holly dared.

“You don’t need to ask.” La Morena replied.

The mocha skinned brunette pulled her pelvis back before slamming it forward like a slingshot, bashing her twat directly into Holly’s.

“Agghhh!! Fuck!” Holly cursed.

She was a bit more worn out from tribbing La Rubia than she had anticipated but that sure as shit wasn’t going to slow her down now.

Meanwhile, La Rubia had lifted Nicole’s left leg up high, making her half spread eagle as she started rubbing her own cunt against it nice and rough.

“Ughhh!!” Nicole moaned. “Is that the best you can do, you narco whore?”

“I really wish Jasmine and Vanessa didn’t interrupt us last time.” La Rubia said as she licked at Nicole’s neck seductively. “You two young putas desperately needed to be taught a lesson in humility…and it looks like you still do even now.”

“You’ll never break us.” Nicole said defiantly. “Even La Malvada herself couldn’t break us.”

“My point exactly.” La Rubia said smugly.

The blonde Latina then proceeded to latch her mouth onto the American redhead’s sharpened, pink nipple, loudly slurping as she suckled on it and continued grinding into her enemy. Nicole, being as flexible as ever, managed to contort herself enough to reciprocate the tit sucking onto La Rubia, even when pinned against the wall as she was. Holly herself was also managing to fight back. Her legs being suspended made it tricky but she did have enough lower body strength to trib back into La Morena. Still, it was nothing compared to what the sicaria was dishing out on her. If nothing else, the two narco seductresses had to admire the perseverance of their enemies. The blonde and brunette’s clits mashed into each other after revealing themselves out of nowhere, further adding to their pleasure.

“Ugghhhh!!” Holly groaned.

“Maldita perra!” La Morena cursed in Spanish.

Nicole became increasingly vicious with her attempts at counter foreplay, nibbling on La Rubia’s nipple and grinding both rows of her teeth alongside it. La Rubia growled and did the same to the redhead. Like the other pair of nymphos, their clits joined the party as well, pounding each other with each slam of their owner’s labias. La Morena was pounding into Holly so powerfully that it made her hair and breasts shake around on impact. The pleasure was so overwhelming that the helpless blonde could not help but jerk her head back and forth from it. Nicole and La Rubia unlatched their mouths from each other’s nipples before burying their hands in each other’s thick flaxen and crimson locks respectively and then reigniting their heated kissing session. Their tongues wrestled furiously inside of their sealed mouths as their equally sealed cunts pumped into each other with just as much fervor.

At the same time, both Holly and Nicole were beginning to feel their next orgasms rearing their ugly heads. Despite their best efforts to resist the domination they were being subjected to, they knew there was no stopping it and both decided to stop needlessly wasting energy by continuing to struggle.

“Ohhhhhh!!!” Cried Nicole as she climaxed.

“Ahhhhhh!!!” Shrieked Holly as she came.

La Rubia and La Morena grinned and cooed as they felt their respective opponents fill their pussies up with their feminine fluids. The two cop babes began panting heavily as their orgasms subsided. La Rubia slowly eased off of Nicole as she immediately fell to her hands and knees. Her long, red hair falling in front of her head. The seductive Mexicana then reached down, bunched all of her opponent’s hair into one mass and then pulled it, pulling Nicole into a standing position with it. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she was panting before La Rubia lustfully and passionately tongued her throat down for about 15 straight seconds before releasing her with a pop of her lips and a spray of saliva, still pulling her hair.

“Why don’t you chicas just make it easier on yourselves and submit to us fully like last time?” La Rubia asked mockingly.

“Si.” La Morena agreed as she still put all of her weight on Holly, licking at her face. “Just relax and enjoy the ride like good little soon to be slaves.”

“Go…fuck yourselves…” Holly cursed through her heavy breathing.

“Not if our…goddamn lives depended on it!” Nicole added through her own heavy breathing.

“Just remember we gave you stubborn putas the choice.” La Morena said.

She then got off of Holly before walking behind her and pulling her blonde hair nice and hard, making her get up.

“Agh!” Holly grunted. “Fucking bitch!”

La Rubia, still holding Nicole by her hair, dragged the redhead with her as the two sicarias approached each other, enemy’s hair in hand.

With their free hand, they played rock, paper, scissors against each other until La Morena won with paper over rock.

“Which one do you want, mi hermana?” La Rubia asked her partner.

“I’ll take Nicole.” La Morena answered. “She and I have unfinished business after all.”

“Which leaves me with Holly.” La Rubia confirmed. “And I have unfinished business with her as well.”

They quickly switched hands with La Rubia now holding Holly by her hair and La Morena now holding Nicole by her hair. The brunette roughly dragged her enemy until she had adequate room for what she was about to do. La Rubia then sat on top of Holly’s back, forcing her to the ground, still holding her by her hair,

“Oof!” Holly grunted. “What the fuck are you doing?!”

“Making sure you mind your own business.” La Rubia answered.

Holly was confused at first but quickly caught onto what she meant. She looked upwards and saw La Morena slip herself underneath Nicole and use her arms and legs to spread open Nicole’s arms and legs respectively. She secured Nicole’s arms with her elbows and slipped one hand down the helpless redhead’s salivating form to nbegin manually pleasuring her pussy.

“Uhhhhh….” Nicole moaned weakly as she was finger fucked.

“That’s it, mi hermana.” La Rubia encouraged. “Make her scream.”

Holly was watching her partner being used as a fucktoy and knew that she would be next. She wanted nothing more than to get out of this and go help her friend but she just couldn’t. She had never felt so powerless since…since…since their last encounter with the two sicarias where the two of them and Christina were bound to a wall and helpless until Jasmine and Vanessa saved all of their sorry pussies. Nicole realized this too and was so frustrated with the situation and herself that she felt like she was about to cry. Has nothing really changed since that day? Were they both still dead weight? Were the other four members of Task Force 732 really struggling with their respective opponents as much as the two of them were? Nicole opened her eyes and her gaze caught Holly’s again. The worried and hopeless expressions on their friend’s respective face had suddenly lit a fire inside of both of them. No! This was not how it was going to end! They did not come all this way for nothing! Holly was not some spoiled princess anymore and Nicole was not some average, nerdy party girl anymore! They would not be humiliated by these two for a second time in a row! Their faces changed from worry and despair to fury and determination as they regained their much needed resolve.

Nicole struggled with everything she had but she eventually managed to slip out of La Morena’s grip and before the brunette could react, the redhead pounced on her from behind, forcing her to the ground on her bountiful chest as Nicole’s own tits pressed into her back sharply, her hardened nipples being tickled by the brown hair.

“Ugh!” La Morena groaned in effort and frustration.

“You’re gonna have to do better than this to make us your bitches again!” Nicole said proudly.

In the same technique that a certain other redhead used on her not too long ago, Nicole put all of her weight onto her rival to keep her still as she began tribbing her from behind in this unorthodox doggy style position. At least Sabrina was good for something. La Rubia was shocked by this turn of events and she debated whether or not to intervene and help her partner but in her distraction, she loosened her grip and weight on Holly. Big mistake. Holly finally managed to force La Rubia off of her back, sending the other blonde falling onto the matted floor. Before her rival could react, Holly descended onto her, pulling her one leg up to expose her pussy nice and wide, just as La Rubia had done to Nicole a little bit ago. She then filled the gap with her own cunt and began tribbing away without mercy.

“Ohhhh!!” La Rubia groaned. “Goddamn you…Both of you!”

“We won’t be your slaves!” Holly declared with pride. “Or La Malvada’s! Or Sabrina’s! Or anyone else’s! We are Task Force 732 and we will crush the Las Brujas cartel if it’s the last thing we do!”

“Damn straight!” Nicole agreed. “We’ll fuck you miserable little sluts into comas and then help our teammates give your boss a taste of her own medicine!”

“Such sinful pride and overconfidence.” La Morena said through her groaning. “When we get out of this, we’ll both enjoy fucking it out of both of you, no matter how long it takes.”

“You pathetic gringas need to be brought back down to Earth and reminded of your place!“ La Rubia added.

“Shall we see how that goes?” Nicole asked rhetorically.

“Yes! Lets!” Holly answered.

And with that, the fight was well and truly back on. La Morena struggled to free herself but Nicole had her well and truly pinned. She felt the cop babe’s luscious, sharpened nipples stab into her back and her long, flowing crimson tresses run down her side as Nicole tauntingly licked at the sicaria’s ear and continued humping her from behind.

“How do you like being on the receiving end of the humiliation, bitch?!” Nicole asked smugly.

“You think we haven’t gone through much worse than this in our early days in the cartel?” La Morena asked rhetorically. “Bring it on!”

Nicole obliged and began humping away even harder and faster as the brunette’s cunt from behind. She then managed to slip her hands underneath La Morena’s impressive, G cup tits, causing her hands to become sandwiched between her enemy’s breasts and the matted floor, which was exactly what she wanted. She now felt truly attached to her prey, even in this unorthodox position. The unusual feeling of her pussy grinding into La Morena’s from both behind and on top like this was indescribably kinky. Nicole now understood why Sabrina enjoyed doing this to her so much and she very much looked forward to returning the favor once Las Brujas were finally taken care of.

As that was happening, Holly was enjoying picking up where she and the other blonde had left off earlier in the fight. She now had La Rubia in an even more compromising and vulnerable position than she did before. Their lower lips sealed into each other very quickly, which only got their already hot blood flowing even more. La Rubia, being as flexible as ever, reached upwards to roughly play with and fondle Holly’s jubblies, leading the other blonde to reciprocate with the arm she wasn’t currently using to hold her rival’s leg up. Everything about La Rubia made Holly’s blood boil. Her pompous attitude, her complete condescension towards Holly and Nicole’s sexual abilities and especially that smug, arrogant face that just kept on grinning upwards at her. She wanted nothing more than to see that face blush bright red as a tomato and contort with overwhelming pleasure, knowing that she was the one causing it. It just then occurred to her that this was probably how Jasmine and Sabrina felt about each other. Same with Nicole and La Morena. She had no doubt that Tamara and La Malvada had the same thing going and that Vanessa very much had this furious, sadistic feeling towards Brooke, although she did not know if the feeling was mutual with the other brunette. She wondered if either of the two sicarias had the same fire burning inside of them in regards to Nicole or herself but then realized that she really didn’t give a shit. She and Nicole were both there for both revenge and their duty as law enforcement agents. Perhaps after they whip their pussies, the two sicarias would develop these same urges and then the four of them could really have some fun during conjugal visits.

“Ohhhhh!!” La Morena moaned. “Let go of you, you worthless, fire crotched puta!”

“I think it’s time that someone cleaned out that dirty mouth of yours.” Nicole said teasingly.

She turned her pretty, red head in the direction of the struggling Mexicana’s beautiful face and skillfully slipped her tongue right down her mouth. The two moaned as their tongues wrestled with pure lust and abandon. Nicole continued grinding into her rival, flexing her shapely rear end to the left and right and occasionally switching to up and down thrusts. La Morena felt her nipples get pinched by Nicole’s lecherous fingers as well. She has not felt so humiliated by another woman since her hopeful days trying to get in the cartel. She vowed that this would not go unpunished. She looked forward to dominating Nicole, Holly and then finally getting revenge on Vanessa later on. However, she had bigger problems to deal with right now. As she felt her scarlet haired opponent’s clit ecstatically penetrate her lower labia over and over and over again, she soon began to feel those volts of pleasure inside of her rising up higher and higher. She knew what that meant. At this point, there was no hope of escaping it, so she accepted the inevitable…and then it happened.

“Mmmmmmmm!!!!” She screamed into Nicole’s mouth as she climaxed.

The red headed cop babe moaned into the brunette’s mouth too as she felt her prey cum all over both of their twats. She then released La Morena, their lips popping off of each other with a spray of spit before Nicole finally got off of her back. La Morena was huffing and puffing, her brown hair falling forward in front of her face as she reeled in her post orgasmic winding. There was no denying it any longer. The difference in difficulty between their fight with the two cop babes then and now was night and day. It was as if the blonde and redhead were two completely different people. Still, La Morena had already lost to this team of meddling bimbos once and she did not plan on doing so again. She flipped her sweat soaked hair back before looking over at Nicole, who looked at her smugly and daringly. It was obvious that the slutty redhead was proud of herself for getting the upper hand and dominating her rival so humiliatingly.

“I’ll wipe that shit eating grin off your gringa face!” La Morena declared.

“Then come over here and put your pussy where your mouth is, why don’t you?” Nicole asked.

She then laid on her back on the matted floor, spreading her legs nice and wide. La Morena got the message. Time for some scissoring. The Latina walked towards her and then laid on the floor across from her enemy perfectly even. The two then scooted themselves towards each other until their lower lips finally locked in a glorious kiss.

“Ahhhhh!!” Nicole moaned.

“Mffffff!!!” La Morena groaned as she bit down on her bottom lip.

Despite her best efforts to trib her opponent back, La Rubia ultimately began to feel those all too familiar electric volts swimming throughout her body as well, numbing her soft, smooth skin as she felt it travel down towards and then out of her pussy.

“Ohhhhhh!!!” The sicaria screamed as she came directly inside of the other blonde.

Holly felt a rush of pride and accomplishment wash over her as she felt her enemy’s cunt wash into her own. She very nearly got high off of that feeling and immediately wanted much, much more of it. The feeling of La Rubia’s body submitting to her own, the sounds of desperate moaning and dejected panting coming out of her and of course, Holly’s inner walls being filled up with the fluids of her rival. She was already addicted to doing any of this to any woman in general but there was something very different with La Rubia in particular. This must be what Jasmine feels whenever she makes Sabrina cum inside of her.

“You had enough yet?” Holly asked mockingly.

“Not…even…close…” La Rubia said through her heavy breathing.

“Good because I’m not finished with you yet.” Holly said confidently.

La Rubia caught her breath and was ready for the next round, as was Holly. The two blonde bombshells stared each other down with overwhelming desire before La Rubia tackled Holly and the two wrestled on the matted floor. Eventually, the Mexicana literally came out on top in a rather unique position. Holly was on her back but her legs were suspended in the air as La Rubia hugged her to her body and made her spread eagle. She then licked her lips and Holly was expecting her to initiate cunnilingus but La Rubia instead had other plans. She got up, still using her hands to hold Holly in place before lifting one leg over the other blonde. Holly saw where this was headed and braced herself as La Rubia practically dropped herself on top of Holly, pussy to pussy.

“Aghhh!!” Holly groaned.

“What was that part about you not being finished with me yet?” La Rubia asked teasingly as she rubbed hard into Holly.

Back and forth she went, roughly sliding labia across labia over and over and over again. Holly felt how powerful the orgasm that the sicaria just now had was, so she was surprised she still had enough energy to pull this off. Despite that, she showed no weakness and inhibition and remained strong. Her awkward position made it pretty much impossible to trib La Rubia back, however. She was more or less a sitting duck.

As that was going on, Nicole and La Morena were scissoring each other ferociously. Long blood red and dark brown hair fanned out on the matted floor behind their heads. Loud pants of effort and pleasure filled their lungs before escaping. The constant friction made their glorious G cup jubblies jiggle like gelatin molds. It was largely punch for punch between the two as one would flex their fine asses to grind into the other, only for her opponent to follow up with the exact same technique. It did not take long for their clits to protrude out of their fleshy hoods and immediately get greeted by the other.

“Fuck!“ Nicole cursed as she moaned.

“Ughhh!!” La Morena groaned.

The feeling of the other nympho’s pussy being both against and somewhat inside of them was beyond intoxicating. The lecherous fire inside of both of them just refused to go out but they were still human and their bodies still had limitations.

“Getting lightheaded yet, you pathetic gringa?” La Morena asked through her heavy breathing.

“You wish, you narco whore.” Nicole answered plainly. “I can fuck you all day and night.”

“Let’s put that to the test then, shall we?” La Morena asked rhetorically before she resumed her grinding.

Nicole’s cunt was suddenly hit with a particularly strong blow from its rival. The redhead had to bite down on her bottom lip to suppress a scream. It seemed that La Morena was saving her best up until now, the cunning slut. Nicole would not falter, however and she tribbed right back. This went on for quite some time. How long? Neither of them knew or cared. All that mattered was fucking and getting fucked but preferaby the former, of course. Nicole’s heart nearly skipped a beat as she suddenly felt the morally devastating sensation of her climax beginning to rise up within her. She tried her absolute damndest to try and suppress it but La Morena sensed she was close and seized the moment. She flexed her fine Mexican ass back and forth into her rival, now knowing that she was ripe for the picking. It was all just too much for the redhead and she simply could not handle it anymore.

“Noooooooo!!!” Nicole cried out as her orgasm smashed into her like a truck.

La Morena smiled sadistically with her teeth showing like a rabid animal as her cunt was splashed with Nicole’s secretions.

A few feet away, Holly was not doing much better herself. La Rubia reaped her advantegous position for absolutely everything that it was worth. She looked down on the other blonde both literally and figuratively as she fucked her mercilessly.

“You…fucking…cunt!” Holly cursed through her heated panting.

“Well, you are what you eat.” La Rubia joked mockingly.

Holly soon started feeling her own climax building up and knew that there was absolutely nothing she could do to hold it back. She just allowed it to happen.

“Ohhhhhhh…” Holly moaned as she blasted her load upwards into La Rubia’s dominant pussy.

As Holly finished cumming, La Rubia got off of her and let her legs drop to the matted floor as she panted like a dog alongside her redheaded partner in crime fighting.

“All of that bravado and for what?“ La Morena asked. “I don’t know about you, hermana but I’m pretty disappointed.

“As am I.” La Rubia agreed. “I guess these two gringas really were just full of hot air.”

Holly and Nicole heard this and then, as if communicating telepathically, both grinned sincerely at the exact same time. In the blink of an eye, Holly got herself up and then tackled La Rubia back into the matted floor. As that was happening, Nicole just as quickly slipped away from La Morena, their pussies peeling apart before she dove forward until her face was directly in front of the brunette’s cunt. La Morena was surprised but it wore off quickly as she was fully expecting the redhead to start going down on her but Nicole had other plans. She used her hands to squish her beloved G cups into one solid mass and then began rubbing them both into La Morena’s red, ripe twat.

“Aghhhh!!” The sicaria groaned.

“Nothing like a good ole paizuri to get the blood pumping and cum flowing, now is there?” The cop babe asked mockingly.

Meanwhile, Holly had wrestled La Rubia until she managed to pull the other blonde’s legs into the air while her upper body was still laying on her back, before lifting one leg over the Latina’s body and then squatting down, grinding her pussy into La Rubia’s standing up in a flawless reversal of the exact same position that the Mexicana put the cop babe into just moments ago.

“Don’t you just love it when the shoe is on the other foot?” Holly asked teasingly.

“Fucking meddling gringa putaaaaaaa!!!!” La Rubia screeched as she was dominated by Holly, cunt to cunt.

She looked over at Nicole as she was tittyfucking La Morena and Nicole looked over at Holly getting some sweet revenge on La Rubia. The two 22 year old hotties smiled at each other before getting back to work and resuming their respective dominations of the sicarias. Both La Rubia and La Morena had worked their libidos up quite a bit from all the tribbing they had just dished out on their respective rivals mere moments ago. It made them ripe for the picking and every nympho in the room currently knew that it would not take long until their climaxes would wash over them. However, Holly and Nicole had no intention of just squeezing one more measly orgasm out of their opponents. They would fuck them until they passed out, not giving them even a fraction of a second to catch their breaty. No mercy. These bitches have earned such treatment, after all. An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth. A fucking for a fucking. The sicarias struggled to get free but not only were they too tired and horny from their tribbing to really put in enough effort but the blonde and redhead had them completely pinned. It would take Superman or the Hulk to pry either of them away from their prey.

“We’re both going to enjoy every last second of fucking, dominating and humiliating both of you narco sluts!” Nicole declared as she continued her onslaught of paizuri.

“That’s right!” Holly agreed. “Now it’s your turn! We’ll do what we should’ve done that night in the warehouse!”

“In your goddamn dreams!” La Rubia yelled past her heavy breathing. “We’ll tame your wild cunts for a second time and then regain our positions in Las Brujas!”

“And then we’ll hand over the other bimbos in your little team to La Malvada and get rewarded even further!” La Morena added.

“Doesn’t look like you’re in any position to be making such declarations to me.” Nicole said smugly. “How about you, Hol?”

“No, it certainly doesn’t look that way from this angle either.” Holly added.

The domination and humiliation of the two sicarias went on and on. Holly began bouncing herself up and down, her lovely G cup tits bouncing with her as she used the leverage to slam back down into La Rubia’s cunt.

“Fuck!” La Rubia cursed.

A few feet away, Nicole had managed to put her two hardened, pink nipples into one and slowly, sadistically dragged them up from the bottom end of La Morena’s labia until she reached the brunette’s pulsating, pink pleasure bud.

“You fucking bitch!!” La Morena cursed frantically through her heated moaning.

All of this was quickly proving to be far too much for both of them. As much as they dreaded it, both La Rubia and La Morena began to feel the all too familiar numbing volts of pleasure swimming throughout their nymphomaniacal, mocha skinned bodies before reaching in between their legs and bursting straight out.

“Nooooo!!!“ La Rubia cried as she came straight upwards, flowing into Holly’s cunt, just as the other blonde made Holly do to her mere minutes ago.

“Goooooodddddd!!!!” La Morena shrieked as she climaxed as well.

The Latina watched helplessly as she saw her own fluids splatter all over her redhead rival’s face, tits and even a little bit in her hair. Nicole grinned as she licked her mouth and lips clean. Holly let La Rubia go, causing her legs to fall back down into the floor. The orgasms were beyond devastating and the two sicarias barely had enough energy left to even stand up. The cop babes took notice of this and decided to humiliate them even more. They looked at each other and then nodded. Suddenly, they both walked in front of their two bitter rivals as they hyperventilated in their post orgasmic winding. Holly pulled La Rubia by her smooth legs and Nicole pulled La Morena by her equally smooth legs until their two barely conscious bodies were directly in front of each other. The blonde and redhead then walked behind their respective opponents and pushed them into each other until they were cunt to cunt themselves.

“Aghhhh…” La Morena moaned weakly.

“Ughhhh…” La Rubia moaned equally weakly.

“Both of you skanks have gotten to grind clits with us plenty of times tonight.” Nicole said.

“So now, you get to grind with each other but on our terms.” Holly added.

Holly then crawled over La Rubia’s body and Nicole over La Morena’s before both dropped onto them in a forced double 69 combined with a forced trib. The blonde and redhead both feasted on their practically already defeated enemies as the Mexicanas struggled to eat them right back as best they could. Holly and Nicole’s skilled tongues explored both of the joined labias nice and thoroughly, often brushing alongside each other, much to their enjoyment. The indescribably unique flavor of the juices of two different pussies mixed with two different tongues and two different girl spits combined with the incredible kinkiness of the entire situation as a whole was beyond intoxicating. Not to mention the deep catharsis factor that both Holly and Nicole felt upon finally gaining their long awaited vengeance upon the brunette and the other blonde. They wished this moment right here and now would never end.

No words could truly describe how frustrated and degraded La Rubia and La Morena felt right now. Just barely managing to defeat Jasmine only to get absolutely crushed by Vanessa right afterwards on that night in the warehouse was bad enough. Now, they were getting beaten by the same two girls they so easily seduced and dominated on that same night. They felt the two tongues violating their lower lips so brutally and came multiple times. Each time, both Holly and Nicole got their faces and hair splashed with their secretions over and over again. Eventually, the two pulled their faces up only to immediately kiss each other passionately, sharing the unique flavor between their mouths as their tongues wrestled while their fingers continued working on their targets. After about five minutes of tongue kissing, they broke it off.

“They taste so fucking good.” Holly said.

“Yeah, they do.” Nicole agreed. “But I think it’s time we finish this, Hol.”

“You said it, Nikki.” Holly agreed.

They then got up only to slide their slutty cunts down their enemies’ bodies until they met the cunts of those same enemies. It was effectively a fourway trib. As they felt their pussies get fucked, the sicarias knew it was over for them. They failed La Malvada yet again and their chances of getting back into the cartel were as good as gone. It would be an absolutely crushing defeat. Holly and Nicole kissed each other again, sucking on each other’s tongues and nipples penetrating areolas as they dominated their rivals. They just kept tribbing and tribbinb and tribbing until finally it happened. A fourway orgasm as they broke their kiss.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!” Holly screamed.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!“ Nicole yelped.

“Uhhhhh…” La Morena moaned weakly.

“Mmmmmm…” La Rubia groaned weakly from her closed mouth.

Despite the mutual climax, it was clear which two were more powerful. The sicarias passed out. It was over. Finally over. Holly and Nicole rolled off of their bodies, huffing and puffing before smiling from ear to ear.

“We…did it…” Nicole said.

“Yeah…we did…” Holly agreed.

They were both a mess. Makeup running, hair sweaty and disheveled, bodies shining with sweat and cum from all three of the other women and skin blushing bright red from all the adrenaline and effort…and they have never felt better in their lives. Their greatest mistakes were at last corrected and their honor and egos as women were avenged at long last. As tired and drained as they were, they both got up and dragged their fallen foes to the cell before opening it, tossing their limp, unconscious bodies in and locking the door behind them. Now, it is officially over.

“That was…That was…” Nicole stumbled.

“The best fight I’ve ever had.” Holly finished for her.

“Hell yes.” Nicole agreed. “I feel like I could take on the world now, let alone La Malvada.”

“Yeah…” Holly said. “And we can also finally put that night behind us.”

“Yeah…” Nicole agreed. “Well, it wasn’t all bad…We got Jazz and Nessa to bury the hatchet.”

“I guess so.” Holly said. “A shame it took such a colossal fuckup on our part to make it happen.”

“And we may have caused Chrissy to blow her cover just to save our sorry clits…” Nicole began. “But if it wasn’t for that, she’d have kept being a spy and Ms. Colby wouldn’t have had her join the team.”

“That’s a good point.” Holly agreed. “I never wanna go back to just the four of us.”

“Absolutely.” Nicole agreed. “Chrissy’s family now. We couldn’t have done any of this without her.”

“Yeah…One big slutty family…” Holly joked. “And speaking of sluts, remember, all five of us have unlimited conjugal visits for life.”

“I look forward to reenacting this night over and over again.” Nicole said.

“What’s this “I” stuff?” Holly asked defensively. “We both crushed their cunts just now.”

“You know what I mean, babe.” Nicole said with a giggle. “But geez, how long did that last?”

“I dunno.” Holly answered. “Time flies when you’re having fun.”

“That it does.” Nicole agreed. “But it had to be hours at the very least.”

“Definitely.” Holly said.

The blonde then noticed the redhead looking at her suggestively.

“Nikki…” Holly said in a scolding voice.

“One more hour couldn’t hurt…” Nicole said. “Not like they’d ever know.”

“Alright, you horny little slut.” Holly relented with a chuckle.

The two cop babes enjoyed each other’s company on the matted floor for another hour, making sure to pay attention to the time. They both managed to bust one more nut inside of each other and surprisingly, it helped give them the recharge they definitely needed.

“Okay…” Holly said with a gasp of relief. “Now let’s go back to the rendezvous point…The others might be done with their targets too.”

“Alas, all good things must come to an end.” Nicole said as she flipped her sweaty, cum streaked hair back.

Luckily, the sicarias were still out cold. Not that it mattered anyway as they were behind bars. The blonde and redhead then walked back the way they came until they reached their meeting area and found a certain other mocha skinned beauty waiting for them.

“Well, look who it is.” Christina said.

“Chrissy!” Nicole said cheerfully as they came over and initiated a threeway hug.

“You taught that traitor a lesson, did you?” Holly asked.

“Naturally.” Christina said with pride. “You two sure took your sweet time, though.”

“Outfucking your old bosses was hard work.” Holly said. “But we did it.”

“We whipped their cunts into next year!“ Nicole added.

“I wish I could have seen it.” Christina said. “Still no signs of the others.”

“They are facing our two main targets after all.” Holly said. “Let’s give them a little while longer.”

“Yeah. Those three are tough as nails.” Nicole said.

“If you say so…” Christina said.

The three then sat down on the floor and waited. They would have passed the time the best way possible but they had to save their energy just in case. If only they knew what their teammates were well and truly up against.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Storming The Castle: Part 3

Very hot !! Now (I mean asap pls) we go the next level to enjoy what the rest good and bad gals do...

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Storming The Castle: Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Very hot !! Now (I mean asap pls) we go the next level to enjoy what the rest good and bad gals do...
    Yeah, I’m much more satisfied with this part than the last one. I will try to pump out the next part pretty soon but the one after that will most likely take longer than usual again. All together, there will be eight parts of Storming the Castle, although two of them will be mostly setup, story progression and/or character interaction. I hope to get the whole series finished before 2024.