Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Storming the Castle: Part 4

The naked Jasmine and Sabrina walked down their designated hallway in search of their target. The one and only La Malvada herself. They weren’t sure what their biggest concern was. Their legendary opponent or actually having to fight side by side. They had to walk alongside the far left and right side of the hallway in order to control themselves as their sexual urges were already starting to bubble up inside of them. They would have to save it for La Malvada. Still, they understood what was at stake and knew such desperate measures were absolutely necessary. Vanessa had a point in that they were the two best fighters on the team, so maybe even La Malvada would have a hard time with them both at the same time. Jasmine wasn’t fond of the idea of taking that honor away from Tamara but her smoking hot boss could still challenge the narco bitch in conjugal visits to settle the score.

La Malvada herself remained a mystery for Jasmine. Sabrina described her as a goth MILF, which certainly sounded enticing. This was an opponent that felt larger than life itself and Jasmine would be lying if she said she wasn’t at least a little excited. Sabrina remembered seeing La Malvada after Brooke busted her out. She got her general likeness down but she felt she had to turn her gaze away from the hypnotically gorgeous woman. Something about her, the way she spoke, her black makeup and the look in her eyes like that of a predator…It just sent chills down Sabrina’s spine. Being around La Malvada terrified, excited and somehow calmed Sabrina all at the same time. Still, she would not back down from any opponent, no matter who they were and certainly would not let anyone besides herself claim Jasmine for themselves. It was her place to tame her nemesis and no one would take that honor away from her. Not even La Malvada.

The two continued walking down the hallway, struggling to contain their maniacal desire to drag each other to the floor and fuck the living daylights out of each other until they came across a room. A large, fully matted room about the size of a gymnasium with a cell on one wall of the room and a door on another wall. They looked around but neither said a word as their self control was hanging on by a thread and they feared even the sound of each other’s voices might push them over the edge. They had to look away from each other as well, since just the thought of the other nympho standing naked so close by was so tempting. Neither of them were sure how much longer they could keep this up until they suddenly heard a noise and turned to see the door on the wall opening.

Their hearts sank and eyes widened as somehow, they could just sense who was coming in. The door opened before shutting itself again, revealing the voluptuous, alluring, almost otherworldly naked form of La Malvada standing right there. Her chilling gaze looked over the two naked nymphos in front of her as the two did the same. Sabrina had never seen the narco boss naked and Jasmine had never seen her at all. Needless to say, the two were quite…enamored. They were both experienced, confident, sexual juggernauts but just the sight of this personification of sex appeal before them was enough to almost hypnotize them. Her ghostly pale skin despite her Mexican heritage, her black makeup and her even blacker, endlessly long rapunzel-like hair flowing down her irresistible body. Her perfect H cup breasts and pear shaped ass looked to be carved by sex goddesses. She was like something out of their deepest erotic dreams came to life. La Malvada then scoffed.

“I’m so very disappointed…” She said in her chillingly seductive voice. “Sabrina…You should know better than to turn on me.”

They both then snapped out of their near trance, remembering who they were really dealing with. A devil with the face and body of an angel.

“But no woman can resist the sexual perfection that is La Malvada forever.” La Malvada bragged. “I will deal with both of you and then the rest of your bimbo squad. You will all belong to me, just as your boss will.”

“Fat chance!” Sabrina said firmly. “I’m nobody’s pet!”

“And neither am I!” Jasmine added.

“Jasmine, dear…” La Malvada said seductively. “Oh…I see what’s going on here. Neither of you want anyone else to take the other way from you…How cute.”

They were surprised. La Malvada read them both like books.

“Back in my younger days, I used to have such delicious rivalries myself.” La Malvada said. “Until I realized something. Why dedicate yourself to one rivalry when you can have any woman you want as your fuckbitch?”

“No one tames that ginger bitch’s cunt except me!“ Jasmine declared.

“And no one will have that life ruining whore as a pet except me!” Sabrina added.

“So feisty.” La Malvada teased. “I look forward to breaking both of your hot, slutty pussies over and over and over again.”

The two rivals already began to sweat. They had to get it together and focus on the mission. Once it was over, they could fuck each other until the cows come home. They just had to fuck their way through this orgasmic specimen right in front of them first. An anxiety-inducing silence filled the room as Jasmine and Sabrina approached their target, feeling as if they were flying into the eye of the storm. La Malvada maintained her usual, nonchalant grin as she would turn her gaze towards one of her soon to be opponents and then the other. As painful as it was to admit, Jasmine and Sabrina both realized that their only chance was to work together as a team. Far too much was on the line right now for them to be petty. They just walked closer and closer as La Malvada stood as still as a statue. Eventually, Jasmine and Sabrina finally came into contact with their target in a threeway tit to tit collision.

“Ugh…” They both moaned lightly at the delicious feeling.

The drug lord’s rack felt amazing on their own. So squishy and creamy. La Malvada’s expression became noticeably more lecherous, showing that she was enjoying this as well. She then reached down behind both of them to give their heart shaped asses a good squeeze, very nearly making them blush. They reciprocated the ass grab, with Jasmine squeezing La Malvada’s left cheek and Sabrina squeezing her right.

“I’ve wanted to get my hands on the bodies of your 732 whores for sometime now…” La Malvada said seductively. “Especially you, my dear Jasmine. You’ve made quite a name for yourself…”

The younger raven felt chills run up her spine. Only Tamara has ever made her this weak in the knees but while Tamara was soothing and almost motherly in a way, La Malvada was more like a succubus playing with its food.

“And as for you, Sabrina…” La Malvada said, turning her gaze towards the ginger. “I think you can guess what I do to people who double cross me…”

Sabrina was genuinely intimidated. No one has ever had this effect on her, not even Jasmine. Suddenly, she remembered what she stands to lose in this fight. She can’t afford to show any weakness. What La Malvada just said also reminded Jasmine of why Christina in particular was so rattled by Las Brujas breaking into their home. The feisty Mexicana may be a smartass little slut and all over Husband but she was Jasmine’s friend and she would fight for her.

“Cut the bullshit.” Sabrina said. “We all know why we’re here. Hunters don’t like it when their prey is stolen. Jasmine’s pussy is all mine.”

“And people in general don’t like it when you break into their homes.” Jasmine said.

“Your home?” Sabrina asked, annoyed. Jasmine ignored her.

“I won’t let you hurt my teammates anymore than you already have.” Jasmine said confidently.

“Well, aren’t you a real team player?” La Malvada asked teasingly. “Oh, I see…You’re especially worried about Christina, aren’t you?”

It really was like this demoness could read their minds.

“Why don’t I just put your anxieties to rest, sweetheart?” La Malvada asked. “When I get my hands on that little spy of yours…I’ll break her backstabbing clit until her mind scrambles like an egg…and then, I’ll fuck both of your gorgeous cunts day in and day out until you become my obediant little fuckbitchs…”

La Malvada expected the two of them to become crippled with fear but instead, it just seemed to make them angier and harden their resolve. Their expressions were focused, hard glares.

“If you want our pussies so bad, then come try and take them.” Jasmine dared in a matter of fact voice.

“If you think you can.” Sabrina added.

“That’s what I like to hear.” La Malvada said. “I’ll enjoy breaking those famous nympho spirits of yours…piece by piece until there’s nothing left.”

Before the two younger beauties could respond, La Malvada used her grip on their plump asses to pull them and herself into one another before initiating a lustful, ferocious threeway kiss. Jasmine and Sabrina were caught off guard but quickly adapted. Three smooth tongues wrestled each other outside of three talented, slutty mouths. All three nymphos were quite pleased with this turn of events. La Malvada enjoyed opponents who had confidence and resolve to win. As a sexual sadist, she took the most pleasure in slowly crushing that resolve. Jasmine and Sabrina were also pleased that their nemesis found their will to fight. Sabrina could not care less what happens to Christina. In fact, she would actually enjoy watching La Malvada fuck the bitchiness right out of her but at least Jasmine’s desire to protect her served as motivation for her partner to win, so she was good for that much at least. As for Jasmine, she was quite pleased that Sabrina’s single minded lust and hatred for her would fuel her will to fight. The rest of the team had to meet up after dealing with their targets to focus on La Malvada all together but if Jasmine and Sabrina took out La Malvada right here and now, the raven and ginger could then finally relieve their mutual desire for each other. It would just be an exhibition match and not mean anything for their true confrontation but it would still be something to look forward to.

They all moaned lustfully as their tongues wrestled, sliding over and under each other. La Malvada could not help herself and pushed her thighs upwards into Jasmine and Sabrina’s pussies. The two younger nymphos immediately reciprocated, pushing their own knees together against La Malvada’s. The older raven then broke the threeway tongue fight before pushing her two enemies down into the matted floor. She briefly contemplated who she would go after first before deciding on Sabrina. Before the ginger could get up, the gothic seductress pounced on top of her, perfectly matching their bodies. H cup to G cup, lip to lip, tit to tit, nipple to nipple and of course, cunt to cunt. Sabrina tried to slip away but she just couldn’t. It felt like a wrecking ball was on top of her. Or rather two wrecking balls resting on top of her own two wrecking balls. La Malvada then looked over at Jasmine.

“Take a good, long look, you meddling whore.” La Malvada said to the younger raven. “See what I like to do to double crossers.”

As Jasmine watched, La Malvada sealed her mouth onto Sabrina’s, brutally tonguing her throat down as her breasts and lower lips pushed into the ginger’s just as brutally.

“Mmmmmm!!!“ Sabrina moaned frantically into La Malvada’s mouth.

Under most other circumstances, Jasmine would very much enjoy watching another woman humiliate her nemesis like this but the sight was in fact rather hard to watch. La Malvada was like a vicious predator tearing apart the carcass of its prey. She also knew better than to think as if she could possibly take this monster on alone, so she had to intervene. The only question was…how? La Malvada was stuck on Sabrina like glue. There didn’t seem to be any means of pleasuring her without also pleasuring Sabrina. Not that Jasmine minded of course but it would be counterproductive. Sabrina opened her eyes and glared in Jasmine’s direction as the older raven’s tongue dominated her mouth. Jasmine could easily tell that Sabrina was basically asking “What the fuck are you just sitting around for?!”. Then, La Malvada opened her eyes as well, still not breaking the kiss and looked at Jasmine too. Almost daring her to try and do something. Jasmine decided to just say fuck it and wing it. The younger raven then marched over towards the two beautiful bodies in deep, intimate combat. She walked behind them, her eyes fixating on the appetizing sight of two pussies of women she despised fusing together before snapping out of it and getting back in action. She wrapped La Malvada’s incredibly long, midnight black rapunzel hair along her arm and yanked hard before bringing her own pussy into the drug lord’s from behind, taking special care not to make it come into contact with Sabrina’s at all. La Malvada then broke the kiss with the redhead.

“Agh!” The older raven groaned.

“You sure took your sweet goddamn time!” Sabrina complained.

“You’re fucking welcome, bitch!” Jasmine complained.

Despite their mutual catiness, the two focused back on their common enemy. Sabrina sat herself up and began tribbing back into La Malvada from the front while Jasmine tribbed her doggy style from behind. Sabrina then sat all the way up and pushed her G cups back into La Malvada’s H cups while Jasmine pushed her own G cups into her enemy’s back, feeling her nipples poke hard into her supple skin.

“That’s more like it.” La Malvada between her sensual, slutty moans. “This is exactly what I expect from nymphos of your reputation. I want more! Fuck me! Fuck me like your lives depend on it! Because they do!”

Jasmine and Sabrina were impressed by La Malvada’s deep passion for the game. Or rather addiction to it. They both can already easily say that neither of them have ever faced an opponent quite like her. Not even each other.

“This crazy bitch is something else.” Sabrina commented.

La Malvada was too distracted by her enjoyment of her current position to know or care about what they were saying. She really saw all other women in the world as pieces of meat for her pleasure and nothing else.

“But her tits are incredible. Mine almost feel like they’re being squished and I’m the one pressing mine into hers.” Sabrina finished her sentence. “And she’s a Hell of a good kisser. Her tongue felt so amazing in my mouth.”

“Her ass is nice and firm too.” Jasmine said. “Like a fleshy, round, small mattress. And her hair is so long and soft…It’s like black satiny silk.”

“We can admire her hot body after we teach her a lesson.” Sabrina said. “Stay focused, bimbo.”

“You’re the one who started simping over her first, fire crotch!” Jasmine argued.

“Just fuck her already!” Sabrina demanded.

“Fine! But then I’ll fuck you right afterwards!” Jasmine declared.

“I look forward to it.” Sabrina said confidently.

They resumed their sandwiching of La Malvada. What they were doing was basically the closest thing possible to a lesbian double penetration except if they were using strap ons. La Malvada was very much used to this kind of position but always with her loyal concubines who obeyed her every whim. This was quite different as it was with two furious nymphos out to fuck her with everything they had. She loved it. As much as she very much enjoyed using her concubines as cum dumpsters, she yearned for the thrill of a real challenge and real opponents who were really trying their damndest to bring her legendary body to its knees. Nonetheless, she had felt she had enjoyed this position from a submissive standpoint enough. Now, it was time to show these sluts what she could do. She began swaying her body back and forth, which was easier said than done with two busty babes sandwiching her and she was able to ever so slightly grind her pussy into Sabrina as well as Jasmine that way.

“Agh!” Sabrina grunted.

“Oh!” Jasmine yelped.

“How do you like the feel of the greatest pussy ever to bless either of your inferior bodies, girls?” La Malvada asked braggingly.

“God and I thought I’d never find anyone with a bigger ego than Sabrina!” Jasmine complained.

“You think you’re such hot shit, do you?” Sabrina asked. “Well, fine! You want a battle, we’ll give you a fucking war!”

The two then increased the speed and intensity of their tribbing. La Malvada began to feel the heat and pressure rising as she was rocked and fucked back and forth. She felt Sabrina’s pussy on her upper labia and Jasmine’s on her lower labia.

“Ahhhhh!!” La Malvada groaned sexually. “Yes! More! Give me more! I want more!”

Jasmine and Sabrina were happy to oblige but something just didn’t seem right. They then realized that despite their dominant positions, both of them were beginning to feel their own orgasms building up inside of them as well. They were baffled by this but they kept going nonetheless. Their three ravenous cunts bumped into and through each other like Newton balls, creating a chain reaction of shockwaves traveling between all three of them back and forth. Eventually, they could not stand this any longer.

“Ohhhh!!!” Sabrina screamed as she was the first to go.

“Ahhhhh!!” La Malvada yelped as she went next.

“Ughhhh!!” Jasmine shrieked as she came last.

All three nymphos came all over each other’s cunts. However, their facial expressions quite clearly showed that despite being in the middle of the sandwich and therefore getting fucked by two incredibly skilled and experienced carnal warriors simultaneously, La Malvada was the least impacted by her respective climax of all three of them. Her expression was one of elation and excitement while Jasmine and Sabrina both looked overwhelmed and they very much were. Their orgasms were very powerful. They fell away from each other, huffing and puffing, amazed at how well La Malvada was able to counter them.

“Well, that was fun…” La Malvada said casually as she caught her breath rather fast.

From what it appeared, La Malvada had recovered as if she just went on a recreational jog whereas her two opponents were still panting like they had just ran a marathon. This woman…this…monster was something else entirely.

“Oh, come on…” La Malvada complained. “Tell me you two have more than that…I thought you were supposed to be animals in the game. Where is that energy?”

Jasmine and Sabrina slowly but surely caught their breath and lifted their heads back up to look at each other. They realized that they had to pull out all the stops if they wanted to win. Give La Malvada no room to breathe, no time to recover and no chance to counterattack. They got back up on their feet, silently agreeing on a new strategy that they were about to put into play. They really did know each other like the backs of their hands.

“You ready for round two?” La Malvada asked seductively.

“Ready and waiting.” Jasmine answered with confidence.

“We’ll be sure not to disappoint you from now on.” Sabrina added.

“I’ll hold you to that.” La Malvada said.

The gothic seductress then waltzed over towards her two enemies and it seemed as if she would be making the first move until the redhead and the younger raven plowed into her, tackling her to the ground.

“Oof!!” La Malvada grunted as she hit the matted floor.

“The rough stuff this time, huh?” La Malvada asked. “I like the way you think.”

Jasmine and Sabrina played out their strategy like clockwork. Since Sabrina’s orgasm had been more powerful than Jasmine’s due to her having tribbed La Malvada from the front, it only made sense to have Jasmine do the frontal assault this time around. Sabrina’s job was to hold La Malvada down and do her best to keep the beast still. She sat behind the older raven’s head, using her hands and knees to keep her still while also making it impossible for La Malvada to be able to reach Sabrina’s pussy with her tongue. Jasmine then pried the drug lord’s legs open with her own before bringing in her cunt for the main event.

“Aghhh!!” Jasmine groaned.

“Ohhhh!!” La Malvada groaned with joy.

“Hold her still!“ Jasmine ordered frantically.

“What’s it look like I’m doing?! Just fuck her!” Sabrina demanded.

Jasmine proceeded to do just that. She pumped her pelvis back and forth into the older raven’s twat but it felt as if she was causing herself just as much pleasure as her target, if not more. La Malvada’s pussy just felt so amazing on her own. So smooth, warm, wet, velvety and inviting. Nonetheless, she had to push on and just hope she would adapt and get sexually desensitized to it. Her face blushed red as a beet as she tribbed like she had never tribbed before.

“That’s what I’m looking for!“ La Malvada said excitedly. “Fuck me! Fuck me all you want! It won’t stop me from fucking both of you cum dumpsters. Nothing will. But it will help break your spirits.”

“Shut up, you old narco bitch.” Sabrina said bluntly.

“Why don’t you join us? Agh!” La Malvada asked with a moan. “You know you want to! Go ahead! Sit on my face! If you loved my tongue in your mouth, you’ll go crazy over it up your backstabbing cunt!”

“I may be a nympho and you may be the hottest piece of pussy I’ve ever seen but I’m not stupid.” Sabrina responded.

“Who said I’m giving you a choice?“ La Malvada asked sinisterly.

Suddenly, the older raven’s arms slipped free from Sabrina’s grip and in the blink of an eye, grabbed the ginger and pulled her towards her face.

“Huh?“ Sabrina reacted. “What the fuck?! How did you…Ohhhhhhh!!!”

Before Sabrina could finish that sentence, La Malvada planted her pussy firmly on her face, just as she said she would. Jasmine was worried at this but all she could really do was continue fucking her opponent. As was promised, La Malvada’s tongue completely overwhelmed Sabrina’s inner walls, violating them deeply. It was like a small, wet, fully prehensile dick inside of her, fucking her within an inch of her life.

“Ohhhh…shiiiitttt….!!!” Sabrina cursed through her moaning. “Hurry up and fuck her!”

“I’m trying!” Jasmine said frantically.

As hard and as fast as Jasmine was tribbing her, La Malvada just would not slow down with her cunnilingus and Sabrina was struggling to get a hold of herself. Jasmine then got an idea.

“Bend over and start licking her back! Now!“ Jasmine ordered.

“I’ll just end up licking you too! Uhhhhh!!” Sabrina argued.

“I can handle it! Just do it!” Jasmine demanded.

Sabrina wanted to argue more but she was desperate. She did as she was told, bending down to start licking at La Malvada’s red, ripe cunt, taking care to lick Jasmine’s as minimally as possible. La Malvada was now in both a tribbing and 69 duel. She was loving the kink and uniqueness of this. She felt both a tongue and labia assaulting her at the same time. The pleasure was simply out of this world. Jasmine and Sabrina were doing everything they could to hold it together. Their faces were contorted with effort and pleasure as they fucked and licked their target to the best of their ability. Sabrina and La Malvada then found each other’s clits and went to town, wrapping their slutty lips around each other’s pulsating, pink pleasure buds. Jasmine wondered which of the two ravens was closer to the moment of truth but that question was soon answered.

All three of them felt yet another climax rearing its ugly head inside of them and it made them fuck their opponent and opponents respectively even more mercilessly. Their hearts pounded like drums as they did everything they could to make their enemy cum first. As it turned out, La Malvada could only do so much to hold herself back while being pussy and tongue fucked at the same time by two sexual tanks like Jasmine and Sabrina. The inevitable soon happened.

“Mfffffff!!!!” La Malvada screamed, muffled by Sabrina’s twat on her mouth as she came.

Jasmine’s cunt and Sabrina’s face and hair were then splattered with her fluids, which was the most relieving feeling in the world at that moment. They then pulled away, Jasmine peeling her lower lips off of the goth’s and Sabrina unlatching her mouth before they both fell back, once again huffing and puffing. La Malvada was hyperventilating as well and the room soon filled with the sounds of rampant, post orgasmic panting of three nymphomaniacs.

“Well…done…” La Malvada said through her heavy breathing.

She quickly got up, flipped her flowing dark hair out of her face and looked over at the still recovering younger raven and ginger. She then sighed.

“Is this how the whole fight’s going to be?“ She asked, annoyed. “We have some fun and I can go for more but have to wait for you overhyped putas to get your shit back together?” Madam Red was much more worthy than you. She kept up with me all the way to the end, even if the result was still the same.”

“You…fucking cunt!“ Sabrina cursed.

“We’re not…done yet!” Jasmine added.

They had managed to come out on top of the last round but they were both seconds away from climaxing themselves when La Malvada beat them to it. It honestly felt like a miracle. They had to change tactics again. They had to find someway to fuck her wirhout tiring themselves out at all. But how?

“I’ll admit…You do taste good, you narco slut.” Sabrina said.

“Does she, now?” Jasmine asked suggestively. “Well, I’m feeling a bit peckish myself.”

“I’m sure you do.” La Malvada said.

The older raven then sat back down on the matted floor and spread her legs, showing off her beautiful cunt to Jasmine.

“Then come and get it.” La Malvada dared.

“With pleasure.” Jasmine shot back.

The younger raven got down on her hands and knees and crawled towards her target, lustfully licking her full lips. She was soon in between La Malvada’s smooth, shapely legs before diving her tongue deep inside her enemy’s muff without warning.

“Ahhhhh…” La Malvada moaned. “Go ahead, gringa. Eat your fill.”

La Malvada buried her hand deep inside Jasmine’s black locks and pulled hard as the cop babe ate her out. Jasmine was immediately intoxicated by the indescribably enjoyable flavor and texture of La Malvada’s pussy. She was actually quite amazed that such a woman could exist in this world. A woman that seemed to be artificially constructed to be the ultimate nymphomaniac in every way. She only wished that such a woman wasn’t a psychopathic criminal overlord but such is life. Sabrina meanwhile, had managed to recover decently enough as she watched her nemesis going down on her opponent. She was contemplating how she could go about helping Jasmine when a light bulb lit over her head. She had to be subtle about this as La Malvada was currently distracted. The older raven wrapped her legs around the younger raven’s head, pushing Jasmine’s mouth and therefore tongue deeper inside.

“You’re not half bad at this.” La Malvada admitted. “But I’ve had my pussy licked for hours at a time before. I suggest you don’t lose focus.”

“She’s not the one you should be worried about.” Sabrina whispered into La Malvada’s ear from behind.

While the drug lord was more enthralled with the cunnilingus onslaught she was being subjected to, the ginger had crawled up behind her nice and stealthily. Sabrina then hooked her arms and legs around the older raven’s arms and legs and pulled her down. Sabrina’s G cups and nipples poked into La Malvada’s back, her milk buds being tickled by her enemy’s flowing, jet black hair as she held her down, making it easier for Jasmine to gnaw on her cunt. La Malvada genuinely seemed to have been caught off guard.

“You sneaky little cunt…” La Malvada cursed.

“That’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever said to me.” Sabrina joked.

La Malvada turned her head and she and Sabrina began kissing passionately, sucking on each other’s tongues. The redhead then managed to reach La Malvada’s pussy with one hand while still having her hooked. Now, La Malvada’s lower lips were being assaulted by Jasmine’s mouth and Sabrina’s fingers at the same time.

“Mmmmm!!“ La Malvada moaned into Sabrina’s mouth.

For the first time in the fight so far, Jasmine and Sabrina actually felt as if they had a real, genuine advantage. Jasmine wrapped her lips around La Malvada’s clit and unleashed everything she had on the helpless organ. Sabrina managed to use her other hand to grope and maul La Malvada’s enormous H cups as well. They wanted to maximize her pleasure while minimizing their own as they felt it was the only chance they really had. All La Malvada could really do to fight back besides her kissing with Sabrina was to flex her thick, Latina ass back into Sabrina’s twat from behind but that did little. Eventually, to the gothic cougar’s amazement, she began to feel her next climax closing in on her. There was nothing she could do to stop it. Jasmine added her own fingers alongside Sabrina’s and mere moments after that, the inevitable finally happened as the redhead broke the kiss, wanting to hear her scream. And boy, did she get her wish.

“Aggghhhhh!!!” La Malvada shrieked as she burst her fluids all over the younger raven’s face and hair.

Jasmine and Sabrina then tossed her aside as she panted like a dog in her post orgasmic winding. They had done it. They had managed to make her cum without tiring themselves out at all. Significant progress had been made but could they keep it up.

“About time you did something smart.” Jasmine said.

“I’ll take that as a thank you, you ungrateful bitch.” Sabrina said bluntly.

The sight of La Malvada on the floor hyperventilating, was the sweetest sight they’d seen all day and they'd seen each other naked all day. La Malvada herself seemed rather impressed. She soon caught her breath and recovered, standing up after flipping her flowing mass of black hair out of her face.

“Not bad at all.” La Malvada praised. “Despite your constant bitching at each other, you two are a far better team than I bet either of you would care to admit.”

Jasmine and Sabrina ignored their mutual enemy’s comments, even though they both knew she wasn’t wrong. Really, if they were fighting against almost anyone else, they probably would have turned this into a threeway free for all by now instead of two on one but they both knew that they were fighting to preserve the future of their sexual rivalry that they had both become so addicted to.

“However…” La Malvada said with a sudden more serious tone in her voice. “I think I’m getting tired of playing defense…You two can dish it but let’s see how well you take it.”

Their hearts each skipped a beat as they heard this but they showed no weakness. They knew that this shift in dynamic would soon happen. La Malvada began to approach them. Her flowing hair and heart shaped ass swaying as she walked as her predatory eyes scanned her two voluptuous opponents. Jasmine and Sabrina stood their ground despite feeling like deer in headlights. La Malvada then came to a decision. Sabrina, so far, had been facing the brunt of her advances, so now it was Jasmine’s turn. Besides, she thought she deserved some pay back since Jasmine was mostly responsible for the powerful orgasm she was just subjected to. In the blink of an eye, the older raven turned towards the younger raven and charged towards her. Before she had a chance to react, Jasmine was tackled to the ground as Sabrina watched, unsure of what to do. Jasmine struggled but despite being older, La Malvada was much stronger, faster, more durable and more flexible than her. Eventually, La Malvada was able to pin Jasmine with herself on top. Her flowing, silky dark hair curtained both of their faces and mixed with Jasmine’s own black hair. The look in La Malvada’s eyes was almost inhuman. Pure and absolute predatory instinct you’d expect from a big cat.

“Now it’s my turn to make you scream.” La Malvada said sinisterly.

Before Jasmine could respond to that, La Malvada sealed her mouth off with own and began pumping away at her body with her body. Everything matched. Mouth to mouth, tit to tit, nipple to nipple, belly to belly and above all else, cunt to cunt. La Malvada especially seemed to like fusing herself to her foes in every way possible.

“Mmmmm!!” Jasmine moaned frantically into the older raven’s mouth as she was mercilessly dominated.

Watching this, Sabrina wasn’t sure how to feel. Jealous that another nympho was humiliating her nemesis instead of her, fearful of La Malvada’s incredible ability to dominate her enemies, angry at herself for not knowing what to do or more than likely, all of the above. Should she try to rip La Malvada off of Jasmine by force? No. She’s a dog with a bone and doing that would just open Sabrina up to being mauled like this. Trying to sandwich the drug lord between herself and Jasmine did not go as planned last time either. If she bent down and stuck her tongue between their pussies, she’d be pleasuring Jasmine just as much. Far too risky. Then suddenly, an idea hit her. It was really all she felt that she could possibly do.

Jasmine felt as if she was being mauled by a lion as La Makvada fucked her. Jn many ways, this feeling of being totally controlled by her opponent was something she only ever experienced with Tamara. However, while her stunning ebony boss fucked her in an alluring and delicious way, La Malvada fucked her with absolute intent to destroy her. It made all the difference in the world. Suddenly, Sabrina had snuck behind La Malvada, who was too immersed in what she was doing to really notice. The ginger took a nice, big gulp before wrapped her arms around the pale Mexicana’s waist and using her grip as leverage to pull her pussy forward into the older raven’s from behind, without touching the younger raven’s cunt. Suddenly, still tonguing Jasmine’s mouth down, La Malvada opened her eyes, showing a look of confidence and indifference before resuming her domination. Jasmine was confused at first by the sudden stop before realizing what Sabrina was trying to do.

“You really oughta pay more attention to your surroundings, you old witch.” Sabrina lectured.

She then began fucking La Malvada doggy style. The redhead stretched her pelvis back as far as possible before slamming it forward again, sending shockwaves of pleasure into the goth cougar’s flawless, voluptuous body.

“Mmmmfffff!!!” She groaned into Jasmine’s mouth.

Sabrina then slid her hands up La Malvada’s waist and began fondling the sides of La Malvada’s monumental H cup breasts as she fucked her opponent. Jasmine realized that this position was much more effective than the sandwiching they tried to pull off earlier. La Malvada had to real room to swing her body around like last time. Despite how overwhelmed she was, Jasmine found enough strength to trib back upwards into her enemy. La Malvada realized that Sabrina was right in that she got sloppy and failed to pay attention to both opponents equally. She would not make the same mistake again but for now, she focused back on her domination of Jasmine, who was struggling to control herself. The pleasure was simply out of this world. Sabrina took one of her hands off of La Malvada’s tits and instead used it to yank hard on her flowing black locks. The drug lord’s hair was so long that Sabrina had to wrap it around her arm to get a decent grip. She was still stuck on Jasmine like glue. Eventually, Jasmine inevitably began to feel the all too familiar volts swimming throughout her hot body, signaling what was to come. She knew there was absolutely zero possibility of escaping, let alone holding it back, so she simply let it happen. La Malvada then broke the kiss, leaving a trail of spit behind as the sexual sadist wanted to hear her prey cry out.

“Agh! Ugh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” Jasmine screamed bloody murder as she. Music to La Malvada’s ears but not half as gratifying as the feeling of Jasmine’s hot cunt filling her own up with feminine fluids.

“That’s right, you hot little puta.” La Malvada said sadistically. “Scream for me like a good little cum dumpster.”

The climax absolutely decimated Jasmine. It was like her pussy had just got hit by a truck. She could barely even move. Sabrina tribbed into La Malvada from behind as hard and as fast as she could.

“Ugh!” La Malvada grunted.

Sabrina in general became much more rough with her opponent, squeezing La Malvada’s funbag tight like a water balloon as she yanked even harder on her hair.

“No one makes that bitch cum that hard but me!“ Sabrina said angrily.

“Oh, don’t be jealous, fire crotch.” La Malvada said sinisterly. “I’ll fuck you just as hard…and once you’re both my concubines, you can get fucked like this all day, every day.”

Sabrina went into a panic as she put everything she had into her doggy style. Jasmine, on the other hand, was barely holding it together. Her body felt five times its actual weight and as a result, she could barely even move. All she could do was watch from her lying down position as Sabrina fucked La Malvada from behind. She was beyond frustrated that she couldn’t join in. Sabrina pinched La Malvada’s brown nipple nice and hard as she continued slamming into the cougar. Each slam felt as if it was giving more pleasure to her than the actual target of her doggy style. La Malvada’s pussy just felt so amazing on her own. Unlike any other nympho she had ever crossed clits with. Eventually though, Sabrina’s efforts finally began to bear fruit and La Malvada started to feel her own climax closing in on her as Sabrina held her down and seized her opportunity.

“Ahhhhh!!!” La Malvada groaned loudly as she came.

Sabrina felt the older nympho’s juices splash against her own cunt as it happened, which was not only enjoyable in its own right but also provided a great deal of mental relief. Sabrina and La Malvada both rolled off of each other and Jasmine respectively as all three of them were huffing and puffing. Jasmine was still down for the count, at least for now. Once again, Sabrina felt that despite having the dominant position, she was much too close to her own orgasm for comfort. She had to strike while the iron was hot and hit La Malvada with everything she had. She caught her breath and was ready to dish out more against her enemy…Only for her confidence to immediately shrivel up and die inside of her upon seeing that not only had La Malvada completely recovered but she was now standing tall and ready. If it wasn’t for her sweaty, disheveled mass of raven hair, it would look as if nothing had happened at all. Even ner gothic makeup wasn’t running. She likely had it specially made to endure all the sweat and bodily fluids that are par for the course in the game.

“Now it’s your turn.” La Malvada said with a chillingly serious tone.

Sabrina’s hair stood on all ends but she stood her ground.

“Go right ahead.” Sabrina dared. “Try and fuck me if you think you can.”

The older raven then smiled sadistically as she slowly marched towards Sabrina. The ginger marched in her direction as well until G cups met H cups. Their assets mushroomed together deliciously before La Malvada quickly lost patience and began wrestling Sabrina to the matted floor. Jasmine was beginning to recover but she still felt too weak to intervene just yet. She felt every bit as worn out as she would just after fighting a particularly good match with Vanessa or even Sabrina. She knew La Malvada was strong but she never could have imagined something like this. She was beginning to wonder if even all six of them fighting her at once would be able to do anything substantial. She even began to wonder if even Tamara could bring down such a behemoth of nymphomania. She then shook it off as now was not the time to get all doom and gloom. Just focus on resting up and then helping Sabrina, as much as the thought of that made her nauseous. She watched them wrestle until La Malvada pinned Sabrina with her pretty orange head against a wall.

“That’s just perfect.” La Malvada said. “Tell me something, Brina, dear…Do you know what my alias was when I first joined Las Brujas?”

“No. Why the Hell would I?” Sabrina asked. It seemed like a stupid question given how much of a complete mystery La Malvada’s past was but it was all a part of her game.

“La Demonia…The Demoness.” La Malvada answered her own question.

Sabrina’s smartass demeanor suddenly vanished as La Malvada’s eyes gained a sudden and very intimidating look to them. It was immediately apparent why she was given such an alias…And the fact that she was telling her enemy such a thing that could easily make her old identity traceable meant that she truly had no intentions of ever letting Sabrina or Jasmine ever see the light of day again. The Mexicana closed her teeth in an evil grin that would make any supervillain shit their pants before she pulled Sabrina’s legs up and rested them on her shoulder. She used the opening she created to begin brutally fucking Sabrina with all of her might.

“Agggghhhhhhh!!!!!” Sabrina screamed frantically.

As she was being fucked, her face blushed bright red from all the blood flowing to it. Her pussy was being pounded harder than it ever had been before.

“You can’t handle it, can you?!” La Malvada asked frantically as she continued dominating Sabrina. “I should’ve figured. You two smug cabronas may be impressive compared to the pathetic gringas you usually fight but you had no idea what you were in for when I walked in this room!”

“Ohhhhh!!” Sabrina groaned. “Shut up, you fucking narco cunt! Just wait until I get out of thi-ugghhhhh!!!”

“The putas I love breaking the most are little shits like you who think they’re on top of the world!” La Malvada declared. “I can never get enough of fucking that attitude right of you until your minds are turned to mush!”

Jasmine watched in horror. Even La Malvada’s voice changed. In contrast to the smooth, seductive tones she had before, she had a more raspy sounding, animalistic ferocity to her voice now. La Malvada herself was shocked with how much she was letting loose. While Madam Red had poven much more of a challenge, she was much more humble and elegant than her two current opponents. Plus, Serena had done nothing to earn the sexual banshee’s wrath like 732 had done. Sabrina was almost being tortured with the sheer pleasure being dished out on her. It was making her dizzy and groggy as if she were about to faint. She then buckled down and did her best to maintain her composure. Her entire body was turning red from the way her blood was rushing and being ginger only made that even more apparent.

“God…damn…you…” Sabrina moaned weakly through her groaning and grunting.

“He abandoned all of you the minute you decided to mess with my business.” La Malvada said plainly. “You’re in the demon’s domain now…Enjoy being burned!”

As she was still violently fucking Sabrina, La Malvada turned her head around and looked straight at Jasmine, who was almost ready to get back in the fight. Jasmine’s lip nearly quivered as she saw the look of sheer depraved sadism on La Malvada’s face. She really did look like a demoness at that moment.

“Go right ahead.” La Malvada said slowly and evily. “Jump in and try to help her. I know you want to.”

“You have any idea what that bitch has put me through?” Jasmine asked. “What makes you think I give half a fuck what you do to her?”

“Don’t bullshit me, blanquita.” La Malvada said dismissively.

The older raven was so skilled that she didn’t slow down her tribbing in the slightest despite dividing her attention.

“Can either of you putas even imagine your lives without each other?” La Malvada asked.

Jasmine remained silent. She knew that once again La Malvada saw right through her. She then turned her head back to focus on what she was doing again. Sabrina could feel the shockwaves of pleasure smashing into her and rapidly numbing her whole body over and over and over again. If there was such a thing as sexual torture, this was it. Her body was so shaken and numbed up that Sabrina didn’t even notice her orgasm building up inside of her before it finally burst out.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!” Sabrina shrieked like a banshee.

Her screams were unlike anything Jasmine had heard before. It was like something in between an extraordinarily powerful climax and giving birth to a blue whale. It was full of painful voice cracks and heated panting. La Malvada moaned sexually as she once again felt herself get filled up with girl mess. She then got off of Sabrina and Jasmine finally saw her face. The blood flowing made her skin so red that it looked like she fell asleep in a tanning bed. La Malvada then grabbed her orange locks tightly and pulled her upwards until they were cheek to cheek.

“It didn’t have to be this way.” La Malvada lectured with a serious look on her face. “You could have helped me for breaking you out of here and been rewarded handsomely. I may have even given you Jasmine as a your own pet.”

“Fuck…you…” Sabrina said through her heavy, wheezing breathing. She sounded like she was on the verge of an asthma attack. “I’m not…your..slave…I’ll bring Jasmine down…myself…”

La Malvada’s face contorted in a glare of anger as she threw Sabrina back into the ground.

“Maldito coño inútil!!” La Malvada cursed in Spanish angrily. “I’ll make an example out of you later!”

“But now…” La Malvada said sinisterly as she turned her gaze towards Jasmine. “It’s your turn…”

Jasmine almost felt like throwing up in terror. She had never been so scared in her life. Memories of her most heated, vicious and high stakes battles with Sabrina now felt almost comforting in comparison to now. A small part of her was even tempted to beg for mercy. Then she shut that part of her up. She would not revert back to her old self before meeting Ben. She had never even considered backing down from any opponent before. She may have been scared but she would not let her fear hold any dominion over her. She took a big, deep breath and exhaled slowly.

“If I’m going down…” Jasmine said solemnly. “I’m taking a piece of you with me!l

La Malvada scoffed.

“So be it.” The older raven said coldly.

Jasmine braced herself as La Malvada approached her. The older raven’s colossal, H cup rack soon met with Jasmine’s G cups but she did not stop there. She kept walking, forcing Jasmine to walk backwards. The animalistic look on her face did not change. Jasmine felt as if her enemy was staring right into her soul. The sadistic drug lord kept walking into Jasmine until she eventually forced the younger raven into a wall. Jasmine got chills as she felt the wall on her bare back, as she knew what was to come next. Still, she stood her ground, nonetheless. La Malvada chuckled as she lifted Jasmine’s shapely left leg up as high as it could go, leaving her cunt wide open. La Malvada looked back into Jasmine’s eyes, wanting to see fear but instead Jasmine glared defiantly and then did something that amazed both ravens. She spit in La Malvada’s face. The goth cougar’s evil grin changed to an imposing glare as she licked the saliva off of her face.

“There’s no one to save you now.” La Malvada said coldly before slamming her tongue straight down Jasmine’s throat and bringing her pussy directly into her opponent’s.

“Mmmmmmm!!!!” Jasmine moaned frantically as her mouth was dominated mercilessly.

Sabrina barely managed to make herself sit up as she watched the display through half closed eyes. Both her consciousness and confidence were running on fumes at this point. Could this really have ever been called a sexfight in the first place? She felt as if they were mice trying to topple a T-rex. What could they really do to La Malvada that she wasn’t used to being done to her by countless other women all day, every day? Regardless, the sight of Jasmine being humiliated so thoroughly by anyone other than herself still made her blood boil. Especially now that she knew exactly how it felt to be fucked by La Malvada. She wanted to get up and intervene but every movement, no matter how small, made her bones ache. All she could do was watch. La Malvada then broke her kiss with Jasmine as the younger raven huffed and puffed.

“What you’re feeling now is nothing compared to what I will do to you and your teammates on a daily basis once I get each and every one of you.” La Malvada promised. “But don’t worry, dear Jasmine…Soon, your mind will become so warped by my perfect body and sexual skills that the pleasure will become more precious to you than oxygen.”

She then started humping into Jasmine again.

“Aghhhhhhhh!!!!!” Jasmine groaned frantically. “Fuuuuuccccccckkkkkkk!!!!”

“I’ll never get tired of hearing you scream.” La Malvada said. “No one has ever been as much of a nuisance as your squad of meddling gringa putas. I can’t wait to break your bodies and spirits piece by piece!”

She jammed her tongue down Jasmine’s throat again. The younger raven had not felt so powerless since she went into a semi-comatose state following her first defeat at Sabrina’s hands. She bearhugged La Malvada to her body but all that seemed to do was make it worse. She was amazed that the human body was even capable of sustaining such pleasure without breaking in two. She felt her pussy being fucked and devoured, her nipples being pinned and areolas being stabbed followed by La Malvada sucking on her tongue. Her eyes nearly rolled into the back of her head. Her clit felt like a piece of molten metal was being pressed against it but the pain was replaced with pleasure. It was just too much. Soon, Jasmine inevitably felt her climax building up higher and higher until she could not hold it back any longer. La Malvada broke the kiss to hear her prey scream.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!” Jasmine shrieked.

So loud that she wondered if the rest of the prison could hear her. La Malvada then released her and she fell forward, barely managing to stop herself on her hands and knees. Her long, black hair fell forward as she panted like a dog for dear life. She could not even describe how her body felt at that moment. Her hyperventilating was not like it usually was after getting fucked. It was desperate, full of gasps and distorted as if she could barely breathe. She even felt a minor urge to cough.

“You had enough yet?” La Malvada asked.

Jasmine was far too out of breath to respond. La Malvada then growled and sat on top of Jasmine’s back, sending her falling breasts first into the ground,

“Aghhh!!” Jasmine groaned in pain, suppressing the urge.

“Answer your mistress when she asks you a question, bitch!” La Malvada demanded. “I guess you need more lessons. Fine by me.”

She sat on top of Jasmine in a reverse cowgirl position and pulled her legs backwards until the younger raven’s soar, glowing red twat was directly in front of the demented Mexicana’s face. La Malvada chuckled sinisterly and licked her lips.

“Please…Don’t…” Jasmine begged through her gasps for air.

“Don’t tell me what to do!” La Malvada said bluntly.

The older raven then began licking at Jasmine’s labia, sliding her tongue all over them.

“Ahhhhhhhhh….” Jasmine moaned weakly.

La Malvada’s tongue felt beyond incredible on her pussy. The texture, wetness and length were all absolutely perfect. Jasmine marveled at how such a flawless sexfighting machine could possibly exist. La Demonia…The Demoness. How perfectly fitting for her indeed. Jasmine’s lower body burned with excruciating ecstasy as she was tongue fucked. La Malvada even began using the palm of her hand to manually pleasure the rest of Jasmine’s pussy that her tongue couldn’t currently reach. Jasmine had so little energy that all she could really do in response anymore was to bite down on her bottom lip. La Malvada then enclosed her black lips along Jasmine’s pulsating, pink pleasure bud and kissed it passionately and lustfully. Jasmine could not handle anymore of this and soon felt yet another orgasm bursting out.

“Aghhhhhhhh….” Jasmine groaned as she came.

La Malvada’s face and hair were quickly coated with Jasmine’s fluids. Once the younger raven’s orgasm subsided, the older raven scoffed and chuckled.

“I love making my enemies bukakke all over me.” La Malvada bragged. “Why do you think I let my hair grow out this long? I love getting cum all over it, so that I can carry reminders of my sexual supremacy with me everywhere I go. The ultimate battle trophy for any nymphomaniac.”

Jasmine was so out of it that her ears were ringing and she didn’t hear a word that La Malvada was saying to her. She was hanging onto her consciousness by the skin of her teeth.

“Now…What shall I do to you next?“ La Malvada asked herself mockingly.

Suddenly, the drug lord felt a hand grab her leg. She looked over to see that Sabrina had managed to crawl all the way over to where they were and grabbed her.

“I…Already told you…” Sabrina said weakly through deep breaths. “Jasmine’s…pussy…belongs to me! She’s my prize! Not yours!”

“Oh, for fuck’s sake…” La Malvada said with a sigh. “You want some too? Fine!”

The goth cougar then got off of Jasmine and flipped Sabrina’s body over so that her cunt was exposed. She then bent down in front of Sabrina’s pussy and went to town with her mouth, lips and tongue.

“Aghhhh!!” Sabrina groaned. “You fucking…goddamn…narco…slut!”

La Malvada ate Sabrina out just as ferociously as she had just done to Jasmine. Her tongue explored every reachable area while she jammed her index and middle fingers into the lower parts of her twat. Jasmine was able to watch through half closed eyes. She was impressed and even admittedly a little inspired by Sabrina’s willpower and perseverance but she knew it would not be enough. It was as good as over for both of them. The two great rivals who gave each other the most epic, heated and mind numbing sexual confrontations that either of them had ever experienced had teamed up, fought side by side in a two against one battle…and it wasn’t enough. Not nearly enough. La Malvada focused the brunt of her oral assault on Sabrina’s clit, sucking on it like candy. Naturally, it did not take long at all for Sabrina to eventually get smashed with the full internal impact of yet another devastating orgasm.

“Uggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!” Sabrina screamed as she came all over La Malvada’s face and hair, much to her sadistic glee.

She then got up, flipped her sweat soaked and cum streaked rapunzel raven hair back as she looked at her two practically defeated enemies.

“You two are so pathetic…” La Malvada said condescendingly. “I took this prison with my own pussy from Señora Roja. You come to my territory and try to fuck it out from under me but like the countless before you, you’re left gasping for air in puddles of your own cum.”

Jasmine and Sabrina did not move or respond.

“Well, now you’ve learned a hard life lesson.” La Malvada said. “No one defeats La Malvada. Not you. Not Madam Red and eventually, not even Tamara. You can at least be useful as bait for her when she inevitably comes here looking for me. Your presence will make her fight harder and therefore make her inevitable defeat all the more humiliating and glorious.”

“We’ll never…submit to you.” Jasmine said.

“I’d sooner…submit to Jasmine.” Sabrina added.

La Malvada scoffed.

“You think you’re the first ones to say that?” La Malvada asked rhetorically. “Well, everyone who said that before you now lives on my pussy juice…I will admit though, you two have shown impressive resilience…I like that. You have a truly special rivalry indeed, chicas. So, since you love each other’s cunts so much, what better way to finish you two off than with your cunts attached to each other?”

La Malvada then grabbed the huffing and puffing Sabrina by her smooth legs and dragged her towards Jasmine. She then flipped the hyperventilating younger raven’s body over and grabbed one of each of their legs before pulling them together until their pussies locked into one another, just as she promised.

“Ahhhh…” Sabrina moaned weakly.

“Uhhhh…” Jasmine moaned quietly.

La Malvada then positioned herself to where she was standing with their joined pudendas in between her own legs before descending until her pussy was on top of both of her enemies’.

“Now you get to truly compare the difference between your greatest rival’s cunt…and mine!” La Malvada said.

She then began sliding her labia back and forth over both of them, effectively double tribbing them in a position that was almost a perfect reversal of what the redhead and younger raven tried to do to her at the beginning of this match…That is…If it could ever have really been called a match. The two once powerful sexual juggernauts were left as broken down, panting messes barely clinging to what was left of their once monumental self esteems. Black and orange hair fanned out behind their heads as they were fucked. La Malvada reached with one arm in front of her to grope at Sabrina’s G cups and one arm behind her to grope at Jasmine’s G cups.

“You two putas will learn your place soon enough.” La Malvada said as she tribbed them both. “They always do in the end.”

After just a few minutes of this, they both began to feel what they knew would be their final climaxes rearing their ugly heads. It was over. They had failed. They never stood a chance in the first place. And now, it was going to cost them even their freedom. Their lives flashed before their eyes as if they were about to die when their mutual orgasms finally hit them.

“Agggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!� �� They both screamed with all of their might as they came one last time.

La Malvada cooed as she felt them splash her pussy before they finally passed out. She got off of both of them, whistling. That was a decent workout but nothing really challenging. She then unlocked the cell and threw both of their bodies into it like ragdolls.

‘Now then…’ La Malvada thought. ‘Where did your little friends go off to?’

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: Storming the Castle: Part 4

Another great battle. I really like that you have established why Sabrina would help Jasmine and her colleagues against La Malvada. I hope this means we will get more of Jasmine and Sabrina going at each other by the end of the story. You've obviously set this up as a final confrontation between La Malvade and Tamara. Looking forward to that!

I am a little concerned that Sabrina and Jasmine did not put up a better fight, however. I kept expecting one of them to fist La Malvada from behind. That seemed to be the best way to attack her without harming their partner.

Looking forward to the next part!

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Another great battle. I really like that you have established why Sabrina would help Jasmine and her colleagues against La Malvada. I hope this means we will get more of Jasmine and Sabrina going at each other by the end of the story. You've obviously set this up as a final confrontation between La Malvade and Tamara. Looking forward to that!

I am a little concerned that Sabrina and Jasmine did not put up a better fight, however. I kept expecting one of them to fist La Malvada from behind. That seemed to be the best way to attack her without harming their partner.

Looking forward to the next part!

JB
    Wish I thought of that. Oh, well

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YuriLesboLover View Post
    Wish I thought of that. Oh, well
    Yes, I think I've used that tactic in a few of my characters' battles over the years!

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Yes, I think I've used that tactic in a few of my characters' battles over the years!

JB
    The outcome would still end up being the same as La Malvada’s strength, endurance and stamina is just miles ahead of both of them, though.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YuriLesboLover View Post
    The outcome would still end up being the same as La Malvada’s strength, endurance and stamina is just miles ahead of both of them, though.
    I don't think the outcome needed to be different. In fact, it would show how powerful La Malvada is if she could throw off such attacks or use them herself. But the chapter is complete so there is no point rehashing it. Maybe the technique can come up in another battle.

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

I don't think the outcome needed to be different. In fact, it would show how powerful La Malvada is if she could throw off such attacks or use them herself. But the chapter is complete so there is no point rehashing it. Maybe the technique can come up in another battle.

JB
    Yeah, that’s a good idea. It will most likely be a while before the next update, though. I managed to pump out the last three chapters relatively fast after each other but I will be a bit busier now.