Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Storming the Castle: Part 6

Around a year ago:

“We’re almost there.” Holly said excitedly as she and Vanessa led a blindfolded Jasmine and Nicole somewhere.

“This better not be some kinda prank.” Jasmine said.

“But if it is, please make it a kinky one!” Nicole said excitedly.

“Okay, take them off now.” Vanessa said.

The two former criminals removed their blindfolds to see that they were now in a very familiar location.

“Surprise!” Vanessa and Holly said at the same time.

“Sabrina’s penthouse?” Jasmine asked. “We aren’t exactly unfamiliar with this place.”

“It’s not that.” Holly corrected. “My Family bought the entire hotel!”

“What?!” Nicole asked excitedly.

“That’s right.” Vanessa affirmed. “The Hansons filled the void left by the Phillips’ and my partner and I have decided that we’re going to live together in this penthouse from now on.”

“Wow.” Jasmine said. “That’s really cool but…Why is this a surprise for us?”

Vanessa then got a massive grin on her face.

“Because…We have quite a few bedrooms here.” Vanessa said.

“And we want the two of you and Ben to come live with us!“ Holly added excitedly.

“What?” Jasmine asked surprised.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Nicole cheered. “This will be amazing!”

“I don’t mean to sound ungrateful or anything but…I’m not so sure.” Jasmine said.

“Oh, come on!” Nicole protested. “We’re a team now! We’ve been through Hell together! Why not live together too?”

“I’m sure Ben will love it too.” Vanessa said.

“Living in a fancy hotel penthouse surrounded by four hot babes who can’t keep their hands off of each other? Sounds like he’s already said yes.” Holly joked.

“Yeah. That’s what I’m worried about.” Jasmine said. “You know how I get with him. He’s only a man. How can he possibly control himself when he’ll see us naked every single day.”

“Don’t you trust him? Or us?“ Vanessa asked.

“I do but it wouldn’t be fair that he only gets to fully enjoy one quarter of the hot bodies that will envelop him at all times.” Jasmine said.

“There has to be something that can be worked out.” Holly said.

Jasmine spaced out in deep thought for a little bit before breaking her silence.

“Okay…How about this?“ Jasmine asked. “My rule is still in place. None of you can can have straight up penetrative sex with him until you outfuck me first…However, you can still do anything else with him. Kissing, blowjobs, groping, handjobs, etc.”

“Wow…” Nicole said. “I’m surprised you’ve chilled out so much with him.”

“Well, it would be pretty hypocritical of me to expect him not to play with any of you when I can’t stop myself from doing the same.” Jasmine said.

“Alright, deal.” Vanessa said. “You two like that arrangement?”

“I’d much rather fuck the three of you but Ben’s not too hard on the eyes.” Nicole said. “Deal.”

“Same.” Holly agreed.

“Then it’s settled.” Vanessa said. “This hotel is a part of 732’s history. It was where we first met, where we had our first of no doubt many foursomes, where we busted our first real crook and now it’s where we all live.”

“I see why you had this idea.” Jasmine said. “I look forward to loving our new home…Speaking of which…How’s about a little housewarming party?”

“Now you’re talking!” Nicole said.

The four stripped down and celebrated their new accomodations the best way they knew how.

Present day:

Jasmine moaned as she felt herself finally waking up. She rubbed her eyes before opening them and getting up, seeing another naked raven in front of her but not the one she was expecting.

“Morning, sleepyhead.” Olivia said jokingly.

“Captain Brooks?” Jasmine asked, confused. “Where’s Sabrina?”

“La Malvada dragged her off to her old cell.” Olivia said. “Said she’d enjoy never allowing you two to see each other again.”

“Twisted cunt.” Jasmine said as she stretched.

“You’re telling me.” Serena said.

Startled by another voice from behind her, Jasmine whipped her head around, her black hair flying. She saw a gorgeous older redhead and an equally gorgeous younger blonde girl, both naked on the other side of the cell they were in.

“Who are you?” Jasmine asked, curious.

“Why don’t you take a wild guess, dear?” Serena asked flirtatiously.

Jasmine thought about it for a second before realizing it with a wide eyed expression.

“No way!” Jasmine said. “You’re…Madam Red?!”

“The one and only.” Serena answered proudly. “But you can call me Serena. And this little minx is my daughter, Valerie.”

“Pleased to meet you in all your nude glory.” Valerie said as she ogled Jasmine. “Mom has told me a lot about you and your team but we never got the chance to really meet until now.”

“You’ll like them, Jasmine.” Olivia said. “I know from experience, they’re the best cellmates you could ask for.”

Jasmine then realized that the four of them were in a large cell.

“Wait…If you’re Madam Red and you’re here…Does that really mean La Malvada defeated you?“ Jasmine asked.

“I’m afraid so.” Serena answered solemnly. “That psychotic bitch kidnapped my little girl to get to me.”

“It was my fault.” Valerie said. “She offered me a match and I just went right along with it.”

“Honey, we’ve been over this.” Serena said.

“Your Mom’s right, blondie.” Jasmine said. “I could never fault another woman for not turning down a good fight. Especially not with a woman that looks like La Malvada.”

“Thanks.” Valerie said. “But at least you and Mom actually got to fight her…She just bound and gagged me.”

“It would’ve ended the same way.” Jasmine said dejectedly. “Sabrina and I thought that no bitch could stand up to the two of us together…Then we got creamed. It was never even a fight.”

“You and her teaming up…” Olivia said. “You must have been desperate.”

“We were.” Jasmine said. “Those narco cunts broke into our penthouse. Sabrina was there but covered for us and led them away. Said she didn’t want anyone else but her owning me.”

“I don’t blame her.” Serena said. “We nymphos tend to get a bit possessive of our greatest rivals. Isn’t that right, Olivia?”

“Spot on.” Olivia said.

“Where is La Malvada now?” Jasmine asked.

“She went off to find the rest of your team.” Olivia answered.

Jasmine’s face went pale upon hearing that.

“Oh, shit…” Jasmine cursed with fear. “They…They don’t stand a chance.”

She rested her back up against the cell wall. Realizing that it was more or less over for her and her whole squad. They were all going to be La Malvada’s toys. Jasmine and Sabrina, two incredibly powerful nymphos had fought La Malvada, two against one with absolutely everything they had and it wasn’t nearly enough. Valerie crawled up towards Jasmine, faces inches away and began caressing her smooth, naked thighs.

“I know now’s not the best time but you’re really hot.” Valerie said flirtatiously. “Maybe I can help take your mind off things?”

“You’re a cutie.” Jasmine said with a loving grin. “I appreciate the offer and under any other circumstances, I’d fuck your brains out…but I’m just not in the mood right now.”

“Suit yourself.” Valerie said.

“Come here, Val.” Olivia said.

“You don’t mind, do you?“ Valeria asked Jasmine.

“Nah. I won’t judge how others cope with bad situations. Have fun, babe.” Jasmine said.

Valerie and Olivia then embraced each other and began making out passionately.

Jasmine was surprised a bit that Valerie wasn’t the least bit embarrassed about doing these things in front of her Mom. If only she had the faintest idea why that was…

“That’s some girl you’ve got.” Jasmine said to Serena.

“You’re telling me.” Serena agreed.

As the blonde and raven really started getting into it, they heard footsteps coming towards the cell. Surely even La Malvada couldn’t have gotten another one so quickly. They looked up to see a brunette dragging another unconscious brunette by her hair towards their cell. Jasmine immediately sprung up upon seeing who it was.

“Nessa!“ Jasmine said, hands on the cell’s glass wall.

“If it isn’t La Cazadora.” Olivia said bitterly.

“You’re….” Jasmine said before remembering everything Vanessa told her about Brooke.

“What did you do to her, you two faced bitch?!“ Jasmine demanded.

“Nice to meet you too, Officer Davis.” Brooke joked. “And what do you think? I whipped her pussy for thinking she could whip mine.”

“You’re lucky this cell door is holding me back!” Jasmine threatened. “You have any idea what she went through from what you did?!”

“Spare me the lecture.” Brooke said. “She already gave me enough to last two lifetimes.”

Brooke then opened the cell and carelessly tossed Vanessa’s unconscious body in there, which Jasmine caught and carefully set down.

“She did give me a pretty bracing workout, though.” Brooke admitted. “Where’s La Jefa?”

“She went off to find more of 732.” Serena answered bitterly.

“Well, I hate to rob her of her prize.” Brooke said. “I think I’ll go off and rest a bit. Recharge my batteries before the two of us teach you slutty dogooders a lesson.”

The backstabbing brunette then walked away. Vanessa was out cold in Jasmine’s arms as the raven snuggled her.

“That’s Vanessa Price?“ Valerie asked. “Your leader?”

“Yes.” Jasmine answered. “Brooke used to be a cop and trained Nessa. She looked up to her until Brooke tricked her by being taken away by Las Brujas. She just recently found out that she was La Cazadora the whole time.”

“Wow. What a bitch.” Valerie said.

“Tell me about it.” Olivia said, remembering her own match with Brooke.

Valerie was going to ask if Jasmine thought Vanessa would be in the mood when she woke up but upon hearing that story, she knew better than to ask. She wished she got to meet the 732 babes under much different circumstances where she could actually enjoy the meeting. Jasmine and Vanessa were absolutely stunning.

Meanwhile…

Holly, Nicole and Christina had been waiting at the rendezvous point for quite some time for the other three to meet up with them. Or at least Vanessa. However, they never did.

“It’s been a long time.” Holly said. “I think we should start looking for them.”

“Yeah, I’m getting worried.” Christina agreed.

“Some narcos won’t drop those three, you both know that.” Nicole argued. “But it would probably be a good idea to check on them.”

The three younger members of 732 went off to search for their older teammates. They decided to go down the same hallway that Jasmine and Sabrina went down, as they knew those two were going after La Malvada herself. They eventually came to a very familiar looking room.

“Huh.” Christina said. “This looks exactly like the room I fucked Trina in. Did we go down the right hall?”

“It looks just like the room we fucked La Rubia and La Morena in too.” Nicole said.

“Probably an intentional design choice.” Holly said.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps coming from the opposite hallway and turned their attention towards it, bracing themselves. When they saw who was coming in, they couldn’t help but be a bit enamored despite their situation. It was a stunningly beautiful and voluptuous woman with gothic makeup and extremely long, flowing midnight black hair. Her enormous breasts were easily H cups. The woman smiled sinisterly at the three of them.

“Well…Look who it is.” She said.

The three of them then remembered Sabrina describing La Malvada as a goth MILF, realizing with chills down their spines that this woman perfectly matched that description.

“You’re…” Christina stammered.

“In the flesh.” La Malvada said.

They were absolutely amazed by how irresistibly beautiful she was. Even more than what they had imagined.

“Where are Jazz and Sabrina?“ Nicole asked nervously.

“Locked up in different cells.” La Malvada answered. “After I fucked them within an inch of their lives.”

“You…beat them?” Holly asked with barely contained terror.

“Easily.” La Malvada said.

“I don’t believe it.” Christina said dejectedly.

“Christina…” La Malvada said with a sigh. “You should know better than to betray me. Sabrina found that out the hard way.”

“I…” Christina stammered.

“You know what I do to turncoats.” La Malvada said with a more serious tone and cold expression.

“No!” Holly said sternly. “Girls, snap out of it! We’re officers of the law and we came here to arrest her! We’re not afraid of any criminal scum!”

“Right!” Christina said, snapping out of it. “I didn’t come all this way to lie down and take it now!”

“Yes!” Nicole agreed. “If we’re going down, we’re going down fighting!”

La Malvada smiled.

“Stupid little putas…” She said sadistically.

15 minutes later…

La Malvada had fucked all three of them into unconsciousness. She then rolled her eyes upon realizing how annoyingly difficult it would be to drag them all away. Maybe she could find Brooke to help her out.

Just over ten years ago…

“Thank you, Chief Ames.” Vanessa said solemnly upon taking her badge back.

“I hope you know what you’re doing, Officer Price.” Ames said. “Many agents couldn’t have gone through what you did with their sanity intact.”

“Brooke wouldn’t want me to sulk around feeling sorry for myself.” Vanessa said. “But I promise, from this moment forward…No crook will ever get away from me ever again.”

Ames was a little taken aback by how serious she sounded when she said that.

“Are you sure you don’t want another partner?” He asked.

“Never.” Vanessa said firmly. “I work better alone. If Brooke was alone, she might have gotten out of there.”

“You don’t know that.” Ames said.

“Yes. I do.” Vanessa said bitterly. “I’m the only woman here now, anyway. I don’t need some weirdo ogling me.”

Ames took his eyes off of Vanessa’s tight uniform as she said this.

“Oh and what you asked…about where our intel came from for that operation…” Ames said, immediately getting Vanessa’s attention. “We believe someone fed us bad intel intentionally.”

“You mean…Las Brujas has spies here?“ Vanessa asked with barely contained fury.

“Possibly.” Ames said. “Whoever it was, they’re probably long gone by now.”

“I’ll find them.” Vanessa said strongly. “And lock them in the deepest, darkest hole and throw away the key.”

“We have other assignments for you right now.” Ames said.

“Fine.” Vanessa said begrudgingly.

Present day:

Vanessa began to stir, slowly opening her eyes to find that her head was resting in someone’s lap. She immediately assumed it was Brooke and snapped back up, ready to fight.

“Hey, hey! Easy!” Jasmine said. “It’s me!”

“Jazz?” Vanessa asked, confused. “I thought you and Sabrina were going after La Malvada?”

“We did.” Jasmine said. “You can see how well that went.”

“You…lost?” Vanessa asked.

“Terribly.” Jasmine admitted with shame. “She took Sabrina back to her old cell, wanting to seperate us. I woke up here and then Brooke dragged you here.”

“Brooke…” Vanessa said solemnly. “That bitch drugged me! She stuck a needle in my neck just as I had her pinned.”

“That just figures.” Olivia said.

Vanessa turned to her left to see her.

“Olivia?” Vanessa asked.

“Brooke broke into my house and fucked me before leaving us here too.” Olivia explained.

“Us?” Vanessa asked, confused.

“Over here, hun.” Serena said.

Vanessa turned around to see the hot redhead and blonde smiling at her.

“Are…Are you Madam Red?” Vanessa asked in surprise.

“That’s right.” Serena answered. “But it’s just Serena to you.”

Vanessa was a little starstruck. Serena was absolutely stunning. She had always wanted to meet Madam Red.

“I’m Valerie.” The blonde said. “My Mom has told me a lot about your squad, Nessa.”

“Mom?” Vanessa asked. “You’re Madam Red’s daughter?”

“And the soon to be Madam Gold.” Valerie said proudly. “Future Warden of St. Lilith’s.”

“If we ever get out of here.” Jasmine said.

“Yeah…” Valerie said solemnly.

“We will, honey. All of us.” Serena said.

Vanessa then sat down with her back against the wall. Normally, she’d be ecstatic to be in this tight space surrounded by hot, naked nymphos. Even Madam Red’s daughter was fine as Hell but she just couldn’t get over her current situation. Brooke had to cheat to win but La Malvada crushed their two best fighters even when she was outnumbered and Vanessa was now surely going to be made into a sex slave for La Malvada just like everyone else in this cell.

“This happened on my watch, Jazz.” Vanessa said with sadness. “My plan failed…Which means I failed…again.”

“It’s not your fault, Nessa.” Jasmine said, snuggling up next to her. “As someone who fucked…or rather got fucked by La Malvada, nothing we could’ve done would have changed things.”

“Which means I threw all of us at a hopeless cause.” Vanessa said. “And now we’re all going to be concubines because of that.”

“You know they would’ve tracked us down to the beach house anyway.” Jasmine reminded her. “At least we went down swinging.”

“Is this really the end?” Vanessa asked. “I was hoping we would have gotten to do a lot more as a team before turning in our badges.”

“She may have beaten us but she won’t break us.” Vanessa said. “She’s been fucking these three for days and she hasn’t broken them.”

“That’s right.” Serena said. “She kidnapped my little girl and used her to force a match on me but that wasn’t enough to break my spirit.”

“Or mine.” Valerie added.

“Don’t show her any weakness, dear. Don’t make it easy on her.” Serena advised.

“I guess you’re right.” Vanessa said, taking a deep breath and regaining some resolve.

Meanwhile…

Brooke, after resting up a bit, went off to see La Malvada at the coordinates she specified. She was fully recharged now and imagined that her boss had captured the remaining intruders and wanted to celebrate. As she reached the room, as she predicted, she saw her naked boss standing over the three unconscious bodies of Holly, Nicole and Christina.

“Looks like you’ve been busy.” Brooke said.

“I have, indeed.” La Malvada said. “Care to help me drag all this dead weight to the cell?”

“Of course, Seńora.” Brooke said.

“You took care of Vanessa too, I assume?“ La Malvada asked.

“Naturally.” Brooke said.

“You always did want to fuck her.” La Malvada said. “Be grateful I gave you such an opportunity.”

“Of course, Jefa. Thank you.” Brooke said.

The two narco bosses then dragged the three knocked out cop babes back to the main cell, where the others were waiting. Jasmine and Vanessa’s blood boiled upon seeing what La Malvada and La Cazadora were dragging behind them.

“Hol! Chrissy!” Vanessa said.

“Nikki too!” Jasmine added.

“And now my collection is complete.” La Malvada said. “Well, almost.”

“Some leader you turned out to be, Nessa.” Brooke said condescendingly. “You seem to have a knack for getting your partners captured.”

“Did you actually fuck them or did you drug them like you drugged me?” Vanessa asked mockingly.

“Brooke?” La Malvada asked. “You drugged her?”

“She was as persistent as a cockroach.” Brooke excused. “I didn’t have time for her bullshit.”

“If you say so.” La Malvada said. “And no. I fucked all three of them.”

They opened the cell and tossed all three bodies in.

“Well, I’m all sweaty now from all that fucking of inferior sluts.” La Malvada said. “Perhaps I’ll go to the warden’s office for a nice shower. Care to join me, Cazadora?”

“It would be my honor, Malvada.” Brooke said flirtatiously.

“Good. I could use a real woman to play with.” La Malvada said.

The two criminals left, leaving the seven naked beauties in their cell.

“So…That’s the whole team now?” Valerie asked.

“Yes.” Jasmine said solemnly.

“Our whole team…defeated.” Vanessa added.

“I know this isn’t the best time to say but…you girls are all hot as Hell.” Valerie said.

Vanessa chuckled.

“It’s never a bad time to appreciate the hotness of other women, babe.” Vanessa said.

About a year and a half ago…

“You wanted to see me, Mr. Ames?” Vanessa said as she walked in the Chief’s Office.

She was expecting another lecture about her poor attitude or conduct but then she saw a pretty, young blonde girl buried in her phone, standing next to the Chief’s desk.

“Yes, Vanessa. I did.” Ames said. “And I’ll just say it straight away…You’re not gonna like it.”

“Not to be rude but…Who is this?” Vanessa asked.

She expected the blonde to answer her but she didn’t. She just kept rudely browsing her phone.

“This is Holly Hanson.” Ames explained.

“Of the billionaire Hanson family?” Vanessa asked.

“Yes.” Ames said. “Her parents put her through the academy to teach her responsibility and she just graduated. So now, we have an even number of agents in the precinct.”

“And?” Vanessa asked, not sure where this was going.

“And…You’re the only one here without a partner.” Ames said.

“No!” Vanessa said firmly.

“Yes.” Ames said.

“Are you serious?!” Vanessa asked, annoyed.

“Oh, I’m just thrilled about it myself.” Holly said rudely, finally breaking her silence as she put her phone away.

“Mr. Ames, we’ve been over this!” Vanessa argued.

“Enough!” Ames said loudly. “I’ve let you be on your own for over a decade now and Holly can’t be left on her own. Her parents are giving us funding we need for this.”

“I’m not a babysitter!” Vanessa said.

“You are whatever I say you are, Vanessa.” Ames said strictly. “Besides, it will be good for both of you. You’re the best cop we have but you’re also a ballbuster and a hardass. Having a partner will help you become more relaxed and more of a people person. We need that from you.”

“I get results.” Vanessa said.

“There’s more to being a cop than just getting the job done.” Ames said. “And Holly is…Well, her parents are forcing her to be here, so I have nothing to lose by saying this. She’s a spoiled brat.”

“You can’t seem to take your eyes off this spoiled brat’s skirt, you old creep.” Holly mocked.

“Watch your tone!” Vanessa said. “He signs both of our paychecks.”

“You can’t tell me what to do!” Holly whined.

“Actually, she can.” Ames corrected. “Vanessa is our top agent. You’ll follow her instructions and do as she says.”

“What?!“ Holly asked, baffled.

Vanessa grinned.

“Maybe this won’t be so bad after all.” Vanessa said with a chuckle.

“Vanessa, I expect you not to abuse your authority and only discipline her when necessary. Is that clear?” Ames said.

“Yes, sir.” Vanessa said with a sigh.

“Whatever.” Holly said.

The blonde then walked towards Vanessa, circling her and checking her out.

“You know…At least you’re pretty hot.” Holly admitted. “And you’re the first girl I’ve met with a rack as big as mine, thunder thighs.”

“What did you just call me?” Vanessa asked.

Holly, who was behind Vanessa, snuck up on her and gave her breasts a good grope.

“Ahhhh!!” Vanessa shrieked. “You little pervert! And I thought the Chief was a creep!”

“Jesus fucking Christ…” Ames groaned. “You two will be good for each other eventually. I know it.”

“Yeah and Hell will freeze over.” Vanessa said as Holly kept fondling her. “Get your fucking hands off of me!”

“Listen girls, I’m retiring soon and this funding will be my last real contribution to the precinct.” Ames explained. “So, try to be on your best behavior, okay?”

“I’ll do my part.” Vanessa said. “And whip her into shape.”

“Let’s just get this over with so I can go home.” Holly complained.

“Alright, princess.” Vanessa said. “Right now…My office needs some filing done. Get to it.”

“What am I, a part timer?” Holly asked.

She looked at Ames to see if this was considered an abuse of power. He nodded his head, signaling that it wasn’t.

“Ugh.” Holly groaned. “Fine.”

“And try not to break a nail.” Vanessa teased.

“Go to Hell.” Holly shot back as she left.

“You realize that now that you’ve given me a partner, the deal’s off, right?“ Vanessa asked Ames.

“Yes…” He said begrudgingly. “You want the pictures back?”

“Nah. You’re retiring. Think of them as something to remember me by.” Vanessa said. “But if you ever show them to anyone else, well…I have a castrating iron with your name on it.”

“You’re lucky you’re as good as you are.” Ames said.

“It’s all skill.” Vanessa said smugly as she left.

Ames sighed.

‘I hope Tamara can control them better than I can…’ Ames thought to himself.

A little over a year ago:

“Vanessa should finish up preparations for Jasmine right about now. She’ll be calling us soon.” Holly explained.

They were all about to get ready for Jasmine and Vanessa’s one on one match in the beach house basement and once the fight was over, regardless of who won, Vanessa was going to propose the concept of 732 to Jasmine, as she had already done to both Holly and Nicole, both of which agreed.

“I hope she says yes.” Nicole said. “Because if she’s out, I’m out.”

“You really have it hot for her, don’t you?” Holly asked rhetorically.

“You just now noticed?” Nicole asked jokingly. “In all honesty, the idea of her and I being cops is a bit…weird. I mean, is that even allowed?”

“Because of your past?“ Holly asked. “You were never convicted and you both played a huge part in taking Sabrina down. The force needs your tech expertise and Jasmine’s strength.”

“You’re not just saying that cause you like fucking us, are you?” Nicole asked.

“Yes and no.” Holly answered jokingly. “Besides, if they took in a bitchy little princess like me, they’ll take you two in.”

“I think I’ll enjoy working with you all for a good long time.” Nicole said.

“As will I, Officer Parker.” Holly said.

About half a year ago…

Christina was starting to feel like a prisoner of her own house. The house given to her by Tamara as thanks for her spywork. She was certainly grateful but lately, strange things had been occuring. Noises at night, things running past her windows, etc. Despite everything she had been through, Christina was nervous. There was no way that those two sicarias sent word out that she was a traitor before Jasmine and Vanessa came…Or was there? She knew what Las Brujas does to turncoats.

She wished the 732 babes were here with her. Not just to have fun but to also make her feel safe. They were incredible women and she admired them immensely, despite getting off to a rough start with the two older girls. Which is why she decided to opt out of their little makeup orgy once they got back to their luxurious penthouse home. Tamara had told her all about that place. How fancy and cozy it was and how secure too…Secure. She just wished she had gotten the chance to fuck at least one of those beauties. Holly and Nicole very much liked her. As they should since she saved their pear shaped asses from being hauled off to La Malvada. And they live with Jasmine’s Husband? He must feel like the most blessed man on Earth. She wondered how he would like her if they met.

She then took a deep breath and told herself: ‘Fuck it. It’s worth a try.’

She took out her phone and called Tamara right then and there.

“Chief Colby speaking.” Tamara said formally.

“Señora, it’s me.” Christina said.

“Christina?“ Tamara asked. “What can I do for you, dear?”

“I’d like you to come over to my house. It’s better that I tell you this in person.” Christina explained. “I know you’re very busy but I promise it’ll be worth your time.”

“I always have time for hot young things like you, darling.” Tamara said flirtatiously. Making Christina blush. “How’s tomorrow afternoon work?”

“That’s perfect.” Christina said. “I’ll see you there.”

“Will do. Bye.” Tamara said.

“Bye.” Christina said back as they both hung up.

In addition to everything else, the squad also had an irresistibly fuckable boss with the body of a Goddess. Christina made up her mind right then and there. She wanted to be a part of Task Force 732. She knew it would be a tall order. Those four girls have been through Hell together and while they knew her, she had to go the extra mile to make them welcome her. She would not be dead weight. She wanted to contribute more to taking down Las Brujas. She knew this was what was best for her and that she’d regret it forever if she didn’t try. She hoped her instincts were right.

Present day:

The three younger girls finally began to wake up. Holly in Vanessa’s arms and Nicole and Christina in Jasmine’s.

“Look who decided to rejoin the land of the living.” Jasmine teased.

Christina chuckled.

“If I was gonna wake up in anyone’s arms…I wish it was Ben’s.” She joked.

“Shut up, you wannabe homewrecker.” Jasmine said with a chuckle.

“I have no problem with my current position.” Nicole said firmly as she snuggled into Jasmine.

“Nessa…” Holly said. “Did…Did we just lose? All of us?”

“Yes.” Vanessa said with a heartfelt sigh. “But we lost together. That’s what matters.”

“You’re so corny.” Holly said. “She crushed all three of us…We were like ants trying to fight a dinosaur.”

“At least your opponent didn’t stick you with a needle in the middle of your fight.” Vanessa said.

“Brooke did that? Figures. I knew she was a coward.” Holly said.

“I wish I had known that ten years ago.” Vanessa said.

“So…It’s really over.” Christina said. “We’re…We’re gonna be concubines now.”

“Maybe…” Jasmine said. “But we won’t make it easy on those bitches. Will we?”

“Fuck no, we won’t!“ Nicole agreed.

“I won’t let them hurt you, Hol.” Vanessa promised.

“I was gonna say the same thing to you.” Holly said as they embraced. “You know…When that old chief put us together…I thought it was my parents just trying to get rid of me. I didn’t think it would end up being…what it was.”

“Task Force 732…” Vanessa said solemnly. “The G Cup Brigade. We had a good run…Didn’t we?”

“The best…” Holly said. “We lived the most amazing lives any group of hot nymphos ever could.”

“Why are you two being all doom and gloom?” Jasmine asked. “We’re gonna get away, go home to Ben and turn the tables.”

“Are we?“ Christina asked sadly. “I mean…What is there left for us to do?”

“Make it Hell trying to tame us.” Jasmine said. “Never give La Malvada an inch.”

“But…We may never see Ben again.” Christina said.

That idea shot a hole through Jasmine’s heart.

Suddenly however, Christina realized that they weren’t alone.

“Oh, now who are these chicas?” She asked.

“Thought you’d never notice.” Olivia said. “I’m Olivia Brooks. Captain of the St. Lilith prison guard…Or at least I was.”

Christina pulled away from Jasmine and crawled towards the other raven.

“You know…I was in Las Brujas myself.” Christina said flirtatiously. “I had to do many unethical things.”

“You’re Christina, I presume?” Olivia asked. “Well, it sounds like you need some rehabilitation.”

“You’ll never take me alive.” Christina teased.

The two began making out.

“And…Wait…Are you Madam Red?” Nicole asked Serena.

“You know it.” Serena said. “Tammy has told me so much about you girls. I’ve always wanted to meet you.”

Nicole crawled up to her and began caressing her shapely legs.

“Wow…” Nicole said. “You’re even more beautiful than I imagined.”

“Why thank you.” Serena said sweetly. “You’re a fine piece yourself, Nikki.”

“Nice to meet another redhead that isn’t a fucking psycho.” Nicole said. “Where is Sabrina anyway?”

“La Malvada locked her up in her old cell to keep her and Jazz apart.” Serena answered. “And I agree. I love my fellow redheads.”

Nicole was totally smitten with the older Goddess in front of her. Her skin was so soft…She soon could not resist anymore and the two began kissing lustfully.

“My Mom has such little self control.” Valerie joked.

“You’re Madam Red’s daughter?“ Holly asked as she got closer.

“Yep.” Valerie said proudly. “And her successor one of these days. Madam Gold, I’ll call myself.”

“You’re so hot.” Holly said. “Nice to meet another blonde that’s not a sicaria cunt.”

Valerie chuckled.

“If you like blondes, I should introduce you to my friend Melissa.” Valerie said. “She’d like you…”

“I’d like that. What are three hot blondes to do?” Holly asked teasingly.

“I have a few ideas.” Valerie said.

The two snuggled up and began tongue kissing. Finally, Valerie could have some fun.

Jasmine then crawled up behind Vanessa, breathing directly in her ear.

“Let’s not be party poopers.” Jasmine said seductively.

“Jazz…I’m really not in the mood.” Vanessa said.

“You’re such a terrible liar, babe.” Jasmine said as she began fondling the brunette.

“You’re lucky you’re so hot.” Vanessa complained.

However, her arousal was building by the second. Eventually, she couldn’t stand it anymore being surrounded by so many gorgeous women getting intimate.

“Fuck it.” Vanessa said. “If this is my last day as a free woman, I’m gonna enjoy it for all it’s worth!”

“There’s the fearless leader I know.” Jasmine said.

The brunette and raven began making out. This went on for about ten minutes.

“Party’s over, my soon to be pets.” La Malvada said, startling them all out of their sexual trances.

“Look at them all.” Brooke said. “Quite the team you got yourself here, Nessa. Too bad it was always going to end this way.”

“She’s more of a mentor than you ever were!” Holly shot at Brooke.

“You’re just as mouthy as she used to be, little girl.” Brooke said condescendingly.

“Don’t worry, Brooke. I’ll fuck the attitude right out of all of them.” La Malvada said.

“I’d like to see you try.” Jasmine said.

“We won’t go down easy.” Christina said.

“I know.” La Malvada said. “That’s why I plan on fucking each of you one at a time right here and now and forcing the rest of you to watch helplessly.”

“You’ll never break us on the best day of your life!” Nicole said confidently.

“Then maybe you’d like to go first, fire crotch?“ La Malvada asked sinisterly.

Nicole felt chills run up her spine.

“Touch my Nikki and I’ll fucking kill you!” Jasmine said.

“Touch any of my team and I’ll make your life Hell!“ Vanessa added.

“Oh, spare me the fake confidence bullshit.” La Malvada. “You’ll fold like paper just like all the rest.”

Vanessa and Brooke stared each other down hatefully until Brooke walked behind her boss and began fondling her, making her gasp.

“Brooke, you really can’t control yourself, can you?” La Malvada said flirtatiously.

“No. She certainly can’t.” Vanessa mocked.

Brooke used one of her hands groping her boss to flip Vanessa off before resuming.

“Might I make a personal request, Jefa?” Brooke asked.

“I’m listening.” La Malvada said.

“Save your energy for Tamara. Let me break these do-gooding sluts in for you.” Brooke requested. “Just to start. Then I’ll let you have your fun.”

“I appreciate the sentiment, Cazadora but you know I can handle myself.” La Malvada said. “Besides, it won’t take long. These putas talk a big game but they’re all bark and no bite.”

Brooke then looked over at Vanessa and surprisingly, gave her a smile. Not a sadistic or evil one. The same heartfelt smile that she used to give her back in the day. Vanessa was confused. She had not seen that smile in ages.

“In all honest, Malvada…I think you might possibly sometimes overestimate your ability to completely crush the will of other women and make them worship you.” Brooke said as she began lowering her hands down her boss’s body.

“Brooke…?” La Malvada asked, obviously confused as to what she was getting at.

“I mean…You never know when a woman you thought you’ve long totally conquered might just end up…STABBING YOU IN THE BACK!!!!!”

To Be Continued…

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

Re: Storming the Castle: Part 6

Advance of the plot, explanations, and - if i guess right - a surprise, a twist...
    Let's see...

I liked it ! Even if all this back and fourth so many times could be cut shorter. Some of the details you mentioned were necessary explanations. Not all of them though. IMHO. Take it as a friendly, constructive criticism.

Now I expect for next chapters the plot to be further advanced, accombanied again by some hot erotic scenes too.