Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Storming the Castle: Part 7

“I mean…You never know when a woman you thought you’ve long totally conquered might just end up…STABBING YOU IN THE BACK!!!!!”

Before La Malvada could react, Brooke immediately slid her fingers down into the evil raven’s cunt and jammed them in roughly.

“Ugh!” La Malvada groaned.

Brooke then used her other hand to squeeze the goth cougar’s H cup tits so tightly, you’d think they’d pop like balloons. La Malvada turned her head in reaction to all of this but Brooke sealed her lips off with her own, tonguing her mouth down brutally. The other girls were watching the whole thing and immediately shocked. The eight naked nymphos were all pressed against the glass, wanting to make sure what they were watching was really happening. Vanessa, of course, was the most taken aback of them all by far. Brooke jammed her fingers as deeply into La Malvada’s cunt as possible, using her thumb to press and spin on her clit.

“Mmmm!!!” La Malvada moaned furiously into Brooke’s mouth. She was furious. It was easy to tell.

Brooke could not give her even the slightest chance to escape. She knew more than anyone how fast La Malvada could turn a fight around. So, the brunette pressed all of her weight into the evil raven’s body from behind, her H cups poking powerfully into La Malvada’s back, her nipples being tickled by her opponent’s very long, dark hair. Still kissing her, Brooke pushed La Malvada down to the matted floor, causing her to land on her monumental mommy milkers.

“Ooofff!!” The raven grunted, muffled by the brunette’s tongue.

Brooke was pleasantly surprised by how well this was going so far. She used her legs to pry open La Malvada’s legs and then began tribbing her from behind while on top of her on the floor as the two struggled and grunted with effort into each other’s mouths. Just as it seemed that Brooke had every advantage however, something changed. It was like the entire atmosphere of the room had shifted. La Malvada’s tongue had stopped fighting back against Brooke’s. Confused, Brooke opened her eyes and saw that La Malvada’s eyes were also wide open, shooting a powerful, terrifying death stare straight into Brooke’s soul. The raven’s shock had worn off and now the demoness was well and truly awake. Brooke showed no weakness and continued tribbing her target from behind but La Malvada barely reacted at all. Now, Brooke was starting to get nervous and she began frantically grinding harder and faster. Then, La Malvada reached behind Brooke’s head and grabbed a tight, vicious hold on her brown hair before yanking her back by it, breaking their brutal kissing session.

“Agh!” Brooke groaned at the pain in her scalp.

The drug lord then fully yanked Brooke off of her and tossed her back on her firm ass before standing up and letting out an exhale. Brooke panted lightly for a bit before looking up and seeing La Malvada’s chilling expression staring back at her. Eyes of pure malice, tranquil fury and evil. The silence in the room felt as endless as it was nail biting. La Malvada was now genuinely enraged. She had been betrayed by Christina, Sabrina and now her most trusted servant.

“Don’t look at me like that, you smug cunt.” Brooke said defiantly. “It’s like I just said…You overestimate how much willpower you drain from your supposed conquests.”

La Malvada then turned her hateful gaze towards the cell, staring at Vanessa in particular. The younger brunette felt chills run down her spine. Even the other girls in the cell backed up a bit out of fear.

“What?” Vanessa asked nervously.

However, it was clear to everyone that La Malvada was silently accusing Task Force 732 of knowing about Brooke’s true intentions all this time. Vanessa was their leader and closest to Brooke, so it only made sense to the goth cougar.

“She has nothing to do with this.” Brooke insisted. “None of them do. It was all my idea from the beginning.”

La Malvada could sense that Brooke was, for once, telling the truth but that certainly wouldn’t spare any woman in that cell from her wrath later on.

“I’ve been waiting for this moment for 15 years…” Brooke said. “Right from the beginning, as soon as I joined Las Brujas, you were my goal. My target. I earned your trust and I fucked you more than any woman in the world besides your precious concubines. Studying your every move, technique, preference and weakness…”

La Malvada’s expression changed to a smug grin before she laughed quietly but sinisterly.

“Then you of all people should know…I have no weakness.” La Malvada said, finally breaking her silence.

“Wow…That’s a twist.” Olivia said. “I still want a rematch, though.”

“And I thought I was sneaky.” Christina said.

“What is this, a movie?” Holly asked.

“It’s the best movie ever made then.” Nicole added.

“If only we weren’t locked inside the theater.” Valerie joked.

“I must say, I am impressed.” Serena admitted.

“Nessa…You okay?“ Jasmine asked her friend.

Vanessa was silent. Her jaw dropped practically to the floor.

“Why…Why didn’t you tell me?” Vanessa asked sadly.

Brooke just looked at Vanessa with a guilty, sorrowful expression.

“Shut up!” La Malvada demanded angrily of the prisoners. “You’ll all pay the price for messing with my business eventually…But that’s nothing compared to what I’ll do to your precious Brooke!”

She then turned her attention back to Brooke.

“La Cazadora indeed.” La Malvada said sarcastically. “You’re well aware of what I do to traitors.”

La Malvada looked at Christina briefly as she said this, making the other Latina gulp.

“But for you…I’ll have to come up with something brand new. Something special. Something that makes all other punishments look like a slap on the wrist in comparison.”

“You’ll have to tame me first.” Brooke said, showing no fear.

“I’ve done it countless times before. I can do it again.” La Malvada said confidently.

“Yeah…You’d like to think so.” Brooke said with just as much confidence.

Brooke then stood back up, facing La Malvada directly. At first, it seemed this would lead to another long, tense silence but La Malvada wasted no time in launching herself at her former second in command. Brooke braced herself for impact before the raven tackled her to the ground. Jasmine saw this and could tell that the older raven was not fucking around with her opponent like she was during most of her match with herself and Sabrina. She meant business this time around. The eight naked nymphos watched the vicious yet mouthwatering display closely, completely immersed. Vanessa especially. She could tell just from watching that Brooke fought with much more of a predatory instinct than when she faced the younger brunette. The idea of Brooke having held back on her pissed her off to no end. Granted, Brooke was obviously much more motivated to bring down La Malvada than her. The brunette and raven wrestled each other, rolling back and forth all around the room, neither managing to successfully pin the other. That was until thanks to pure luck, Brooke managed to be on top of La Malvada just as their vicious catball crashed into a wall. Brooke grinned as she realized she had the advantage.

“You bitch!” La Malvada cursed.

“Yeah, yeah…” Brooke said dismissively.

She had managed to pin La Malvada against the wall in a sitting position with herself on top. She then once again sealed off La Malvada’s black lipsticked mouth with her own, reigniting their heated make out session from earlier. H cups mushroomed together as nipples stabbed into areolas and tongues wrestled relentlessly. Brooke used her knees to pry open her former boss’s smooth, shapely legs before grinding her cunt deeply into the evil raven’s.

“Mmmmm!!“ La Malvada moaned into Brooke’s mouth, muffled by the brunette’s tongue.

Brooke smiled into the kiss of their upper lips just as their lower lips sealed together as well. La Malvada was baffled by this. She knew that Brooke was more experienced than anyone else in pleasuring her body but she never realized just how much of an expert she had become. She reached behind Brooke and once again grabbed hold of her long, thick brown hair and pulled. Brooke however, was far too determined this time around to notice. She fucked La Malvada with everything she had and would not stop until either she or her target were incapable of going on any longer. With her other hand, La Malvada dug her fingers deep into Brooke’s succulent ass cheek. Brooke reciprocated both the hair pull and ass grab with her own two hands, not needing them with how much La Malvada was pinned. The others could see Brooke’s ass swaying as she pumped into the drug lord over and over and over and over again. It was a very enticing show.

“Now I see why you admired this woman so much, Nessa.” Jasmine said to Vanessa. “She really knows how to make a girl work up a sweat.”

“It seems she does.” Vanessa agreed begrudgingly.

“I can tell you firsthand.” Olivia added.

“She still has a lot of explaining to do.” Holly said.

“Oh, I’m looking forward to interrogating for long, tense, sweaty hours.” Nicole said.

“You’re such a slut.” Christina said jokingly.

“We’re all sluts here, hun.” Serena said. “That’s the name of the game.”

“And we love every second of it.” Valerie agreed with her Mom.”

The audience of nude babes likely would have started their own orgy right now under any different circumstances with how good of a fight this was already looking to be. However, there was far too much at stake and their freedom depended on Brooke winning. If nothing else, Vanessa had to respect Brooke’s commitment. She may have even been more driven to bring down La Malvada than Tamara was. They just had very different methods of doing so and from opposite sides of the law. Brooke continued fucking La Malvada and her sitting position made it more or less impossible for the raven to generate enough momentum to actually trib back effectively. Eventually, La Malvada’s heart sank into her gut when she realized that she was beginning to feel an orgasm bubbling up inside of her. She tried to hold it down and fought back with everything she had but it was no use. Brooke realized this too and broke the kiss, wanting to hear her enemy scream.

“Agggghhhhhh!!!!” La Malvada shrieked as she climaxed.

Brooke smiled with pure glee as she felt La Malvada’s secretions shooting deeply inside of her. A feeling she looked forward to revisiting many, many more times. La Malvada pushed Brooke off of her as she panted like a dog. She was absolutely baffled by what had just occurred. In the past, she did have the occasional opponent that drew first blood out of her but she couldn’t even remember the last time that happened when she was really trying. When it did happen, it was usually because La Malvada was playing with them and deliberately holding back to give her prey the delusion that they were winning. There were also the times when La Malvada had been looking forward to fucking her opponent and wanted to just enjoy her body and get a feel for her before getting serious. It had easily been years since La Malvada faced a rival head on that made her cum first.

“You’re not getting cold feet already, are you, Jefa?” Brooke asked mockingly. “Where’s that famous Malvada libido that I know and love?”

The raven shook it off, remembering that last blood is what really counts and it will only make Brooke’s defeat even more satisfying for her.

“I’m just getting warmed up, puta.” La Malvada said as she got up.

“Good. So was I.” Brooke said.

It was quite obvious to their captive audience that they were both lying about that. Still, the show was going to be a good one. As familiar as the two opponents believed themselves to be with each other’s bodies and techniques, they did still have secrets of their own. On top of that, nymphos often innovate their style at the drop of a hat. La Malvada stood back up and flipped her flowing mane of black hair back. She very much planned on retaliating for that orgasm a hundred fold. Brooke’s eyes followed her every move, watching carefully for any sign of something suspicious. La Malvada, being the vanity possessed narcissist that she is, assumed that Brooke was just ogling her and began posing for her. Brooke rolled her eyes but maintained her focus. The two busty beauties then circled each other on the matted ground like the hungry lionesses they were. Their audience wasn’t sure who would make the first move but then both pounced on each other at the exact same time. They joined hands and stretched each other’s arms out before La Malvada went forward and their voluptuous H cups once again pushed into each other.

“Tell me, Brooke…” La Malvada said with a mocking tone of voice. “How did it feel to get fucked by me more times than either of us could even begin to count? Did it fill you with rage? Bitterness? Resentment? Or perhaps the inevitable feeling of inferiority? Maybe all of the above?”

“Actually, “Jefa”…” Brooke said sarcastically. “It just filled me with excitement and anticipation for when I would inevitably turn it around on you and give you a taste of your own medicine.”

What Brooke was saying was only half true. While her experiences did make her look forward to when she would turn the tables even more, they also deeply humiliated and degraded her. She knew it was necessary for her to be able to complete her mission but that didn’t make her feel any more dignified about it.

“What I want to know is why?” La Malvada asked. “Why wait all these years until now to try anything? You’ve been La Cazadora almost the entire time we’ve known each other.”

“You really are clueless, aren’t you?” Brooke asked mockingly. “Think about it, bimbo. If I went after you back in Mexico, your army of femsimps would just put you right back where you were. Besides, I wanted to knock you down right as you felt on top of the world. Right as it seemed that 732 was done for and right as it seemed operations in the States could finally go forward as planned. Right when you felt invincible and never saw it coming.”

La Malvada had to admit that she was impressed by such a dastardly plan.

“And boy, did she not see it coming at all.” Serena said. “You should’ve seen the look on her face.”

“I told you to shut it!” La Malvada said angrily.

Their nipples powerfully poked into each other’s tender flesh as they struggled to get their rival under control.

“Just what is your damage anyway, gringa?” La Malvada asked Brooke. “Why go to all this trouble?”

“Did you forget already?” Brooke asked. “Your sicarias kidnapped me from my College campus! Took my whole life and future away from me! And so many others! I saw how effective law enforcement was at keeping you under control, so I knew the best way to get to you was from the inside.”

La Malvada scoffed.

“You sound like Mi Amor.” La Malvada said.

“Tamara?” Brooke asked. “She’s tough and hot as Hell but she doesn’t understand that the ends justify the means. She kept trying to get at you from the right side of the law and now her whole squad was captured because of it. Besides, I’m here and she’s not.”

Those words struck a chord with Vanessa. Was Brooke right? Was trying to bring down Las Brujas as upstanding law enforcers just a waste of time and resources? Was her way the only way? She wished Tamara was here to add her piece to such an argument…and better yet, help Brooke crush La Malvada and then settle their ideological differences later.

“It wouldn’t make a difference if she was here.” La Malvada said. “You’ll both be my property for real this time once I’m done with you!”

“15 years of fucking me didn’t break me. What makes you think you can break me now?” Brooke asked.

La Malvada’s expression suddenly changed back to the cold, serious tone she had earlier.

“I’m done listening to you run your backstabbing mouth.” La Malvada said bitterly. “Now I’ll make you scream like the pathetic bitch in heat that you are.”

Brooke was taken aback but stood her ground. La Malvada then marched into the brunette with their breasts still compressing together until she cornered Brooke against the wall.

“You want to know why I can break you this time?” La Malvada asked.

Her voice was full of seductive venom and subtle anger.

“Back then, I was just having fun with you because I made the mistake of thinking you already were loyal to me.” La Malvada explained. “But now…Now, I’ll show your inferior cunt no mercy!”

Before Brooke could respond, La Malvada practically slammed her lips over her enemy’s as she fucked Brooke against the wall standing up. Jasmine watched with no small amount of fear, as La Malvada’s sexual sadism was now on full display, reminding the younger raven of when she and Sabrina had faced the goth cougar themselves. Vanessa was frustrated at her imprisonment. She wished she could just break through this glass and jump in the fight herself.

“There’s nothing we can do, dear.” Serena told Vanessa, sensing her inner conflict.

“I know.” Vanessa said with a sigh.

Brooke was overwhelmed as she felt La Malvada’s leg push up against her cunt and rub into it like nobody’s business.

“Mmmmm!!” She moaned into the evil raven’s mouth.

La Malvada grinned sadistically into the kiss, clearly enjoying making her greatest betrayer squirm helplessly. The others could only see La Malvada’s thick, Latina ass as she rubbed up against Brooke and what a fine ass it was. The sound of the evil raven slurping all over Brooke’s mouth echoed throughout the room. La Malvada yanked hard on Brooke’s brown tresses before replacing her thigh with her cunt, firmly tribbing against her former greatest sicaria. She broke the kiss to hear her enemy scream.

“Aghhh!!” Brooke groaned.

“That’s it, you little turncoat.” La Malvada said sadistically. “Scream for me like the pathetic little slut you are and always have been!”

“Fuck…you!” Brooke cursed through her moaning.

“Is that what you’ve been trying to do? I hadn’t noticed.” La Malvada mocked.

The older nympho continued to grind herself against her prey. Not just her pussy but also her tits. The way she moved caused the two pairs of H cups to flow against each other in a circular motion like two water balloons stuck on a wall being rubbed together. The feeling of their lower lips locking together was exquisite and sent spine tingling electric volts of pleasure throughout their voluptuous forms. Brooke hated La Malvada with every last fiber of her being but there was no denying that she knew her way around the female body like no one else Brooke ever knew and given the kind of woman she knew in the cartel, that was saying quite a bit. And even a blind man could also see that La Malvada was a flawless image of pure beauty. Not a single physical imperfection to be seen. The sight of her maniacal grin however, snapped Brooke right back to reality and reminded her of why she hated the drug lord so much in the first place.

“Ohhh!!” Brooke moaned as she felt her clit come into electrifying contact with her opponent’s.

La Malvada then reached behind Brooke and slipped one hand between the brunette’s gorgeous body and the wall, sinking her fingers deep into Brooke’s firm ass cheek while the other hand continued to pull at Brooke’s hair. La Malvada continued pumping into Brooke over and over again, each slam causing Brooke to be smacked against the wall, creating an audible thud sound. Eventually, this all became too much for Brooke to bear and she found herself feeling her first orgasm of the fight beginning to show itself. There was absolutely zero chance she could hold it back, let alone stop it, so for now, she just let her sadistic opponent do as she pleased.

“Agh! Ugh! Ohhhhhh!!!!” Brooke shrieked as she climaxed.

The familiar feeling of Brooke spilling her juices inside of her gave La Malvada a rush of euphoric bliss, making her moan quietly as she finally released Brooke and let the brunette fall forward onto her hands and knees. Her long, thick brown hair fell forward as she huffed and puffed. That was until she felt that same hair get yanked back viciously by her rival, forcing her to stand back up. Her face was inches away from La Malvada’s as the evil raven chuckled mockingly. She began fondling Brooke’s H cups with the hand that wasn’t pulling her hair and licking sensually at her throat.

“Have you been reminded of your place yet…”Cazadora”?“ La Malvada asked condescendingly.

“You make me cum just once and you think that’s all she wrote?” Brooke asked through her mildly compressed breathing. “We’re only one for one now, in case you’ve gone senile in your old age.”

La Malvada glared and growled at Brooke.

“I’m only 40, sabelotodo! Five years older than you!” La Malvada said angrily.

“Well, why don’t you prove that you can still pleasure another woman like a young nympho?” Brooke asked challengingly.

“What are you saying?” La Malvada asked.

She let go of Brooke’s hair, letting it fall back down. The brunette then walked forward and laid down on the matted floor on her back.

“Why don’t you put that smug mouth of yours to good use for once?” Brooke dared as she spread her legs. “I wanna taste you.”

“So be it.” La Malvada agreed. “I’ll suck your arrogant, gringa pussy dry.”

The goth cougar approached Brooke before positioning herself over her enemy and then getting on top of her. Each of them now face to cunt with their rival. La Malvada threw her flowing, midnight black hair to her side, letting it blanket across Brooke’s left leg. Both then grabbed firm handfuls of each other’s heart shaped asses before digging into their meal.

“Mmmmmm…” They both moaned into each other’s twats as they feasted ravenouly.

From their angle, the prisoners could see La Malvada’s pussy on full display as Brooke devoured it. The sight was becoming more and more arousing for them but they knew what was at stake here and remained focused. However, that did not mean that they couldn’t appreciate the display being put on for them. They watched Brooke’s tongue slowly and sensually explore La Malvada’s labia. They only wished they would turn around a full 90 degrees, so that they could also examine La Malvada’s technique and compare and contrast. Judging from what they could see of the raven’s head movements, she was also really going at Brooke’s lower lips as well. The way Brooke orally explored La Malvada’s pussy showed a significant level of expertise, making it clear that she had done this countless times in the past.

“Damn…” Holly said, clearly impressed.

“I’ll have what she’s having.” Nicole joked.

“Sure brings you back, doesn’t it, Olivia?” Serena asked her old friend.

“It sure does.” Olivia agreed.

“I hope Melissa and I can have a rivalry like this someday.” Valerie said.

“I’m sure you will, honey.” Serena said sweetly.

“Not to be nosy, Nessa but did she lick you like that when you fought?” Christina asked her roommate.

“I wish.” Vanessa said with a scoff.

“She was clearly saving this for her real target.” Jasmine added.

Just then, La Malvada suddenly paused her eating.

“Enough of this foreplay bullshit, Brooke!” She demanded. “You and I both know you can do better than this!”

“I was just about to say the same thing to you, “Señora”.” Brooke said. “But as you wish. I’ll tongue fuck your cunt until you’re dripping down my chin!”

Without another word, both the brunette and the raven resumed their oral war but in a much more aggressive and vicious manner. The prisoners watched as Brooke’s tongue mercilessly assaulted La Malvada’s lower lips. The eight naked nymphos watched in awe as the former sicaria’s tongue practically became a weapon in and of itself. The sounds of their slurping of each other became even louder. Brooke would pop her tongue as deeply inside of La Malvada’s vaginal canal as she could before pulling it back out and then repeating the process over and over again. What the others couldn’t see was that La Malvada was being just as brutal with her own onslaught of cunnilingus. Slowly and roughly dragging her tongue all along her bitter enemy’s labia, wanting to make it as overwhelming as possible. Brooke then countered by bringing her hand into the mix, jamming one, then two, then three and finally four fingers deep inside her former boss’s fleshy folds.

“Mmmmm!!” La Malvada groaned into Brooke’s twat before retaliating.

She used the palm of her hand combined with her four fingers put together into a single mass to smack Brooke’s pussy around.

“Mmmm!!” Brooke grunted, muffled by the raven’s cunt.

Brooke took this little game of sexual one-upmanship a step further by pulling her fingers out of La Malvada, leaving a trail of pussy juice behind, before balling her hand into a fist.

“She’s not gonna…” Valerie said.

Before the perky blonde could even finish her sentence, Brooke did exactly what she guessed she would. She jammed her fist straight into La Malvada’s folds just like that.

“Aghhhh!!!” La Malvada grunted loudly, forced to pull her mouth off of her rival’s pussy in response to the sudden forceful entry. “Maldita perra!!!”

Jasmine watched intently.

“Fuck…” She cursed. “I could’ve done that to her from behind while she was fucking Sabrina. Why didn’t I think of that?”

“Such is life, dear.” Serena said.

“Oh, you wanna talk about Sabrina?” Brooke asked rhetorically while fisting her target. “Guess what I did?”

“What?” Vanessa asked.

“I let her out of her cell!” Brooke announced proudly.

“You what?!” Jasmine and La Malvada asked in unison, the latter pausing her assault.

“That’s right.” Brooke said smugly. “After I rested myself up, I went to her cell and told her to scram. Said that I’d take care of La Malvada for her.”

“You conniving little puta!” La Malvada cursed.

“She was stubborn, though.” Brooke explained. “She was certain it was some kinda trap and even then, she didn’t want to leave her precious Jasmine behind.”

“But…” Jasmine said.

“But she eventually relented.” Brooke said. “She knew from experience that she wouldn’t be much help anyway and even if it was a trap, staying here wouldn’t make a difference.”

“Where did she go?” Christina asked.

“No idea.” Brooke said. “But any chance to make this cunt on top of me’s life harder, I’ll take.”

“You’re so fucking petty.” Vanessa said.

“Now you’re starting to know the real me, Nessa.” Brooke said.

“…I know where she is…” Jasmine said with confidence.

“I’ll look forward to fucking that information of your inferior, gringa cunt.” La Malvada announced. “Speaking of which…”

The evil raven resumed her assault on Brooke’s cunt, urging the brunette to get back into the fight herself. She could tell that the sudden revelation rattled her rival, which was exactly what she was going for.

“Figures that puta would leave us high and dry.” Christina said.

“Yeah, Mom told me about Sabrina.” Valerie said. “Sounds like a real harpy.”

“You don’t know the half of it, babe.” Nicole said.

“It’s not like she could have done much in the first place.” Holly said.

“True. She’d just get in Brooke’s way.” Olivia said.

“We redheads are a sneaky bunch.” Serena joked.

“I’ll find her…When or if we get out of here.” Jasmine said with sheer determination.

“Is she always like that when it comes to Sabrina?“ Valerie asked the others.

“Don’t even get us started.” Vanessa said.

“Regardless…It’s kinda hot.” Valerie said.

The eight naked nymphs resumed their watching of the fight. Brooke and La Malvada continued their relentless war of attrition. Time went on and on and many times, the two would climax directly into their opponent’s face and hair. Their pussies soon burned bright red from all the incessant stimulation. Eventually, they grew tired of this and had to bring it to an end. La Malvada rolled off of Brooke as the two raging beauties huffed and puffed.

“It…doesn’t…matter…” La Malvada said through heavy, deep breaths. “I’ll fuck your twat into pulp, track Sabrina down and then teach you all a lesson about what happens to people who cross La Malvada!”

She looked like a mess. Her flowing mass of hair was sweaty and disheveled and her makeup began to run from all the sweat and cum running down her face. Normally, she would be annoyed by this. Her hair was so long that it usually took 20-30 minutes bare minimum to wash it and she took pride in her striking, gothic makeup but these were all the marks of a truly thrilling and exhilarating fight. Despite how furious La Malvada was with Brooke’s betrayal, she was finally beginning to enjoy herself. She turned her head around to see that Brooke was just as much of a mess as she was. However, her breathing seemed slower and more strained than La Malvada’s. A sign that she was starting to have trouble keeping up. The evil raven grinned sinisterly. Now her fun can well and truly begin.

“I’ve waited…15 years for this fight.” Brooke said. “If you think I’ll let you get away now…You’ve got another thing coming!”

“Oh, Brooke…” La Malvada said condescendingly as she got up. “You of all people should know that I never run from anybody…Least of all you.”

The brunette watched as her opponent slowly approached her. She would have gotten up herself but her body felt so heavy and weary. She needed more rest but she knew the sadistic bitch would never give her that chance. La Malvada licked her lips and stood directly in front of Brooke’s crotch.

“Now…Spread em!“ La Malvada demanded.

She then pried the brunette’s legs apart before bringing her cunt on top of Brooke’s and rubbing it in viciously.

“Ugggghhhhh!!!” Brooke groaned loudly as she was fucked mercilessly.

With the former sicaria’s legs spread out on either side of her, the goth cougar humped her at seemingly inhuman speeds. The sheer power and velocity of the tribbing was so intense that it caused Brooke’s impressive H cup breasts to bounce all around from the shockwaves on contact. The others watched with pity as most of them were very much familiar with how it felt to be in Brooke’s position. To be in a fight so heated and brutal that your opponent takes joy in every moment of your humiliation. Serena and Olivia have had many fights like this themselves against each other back in the day. Jasmine in particular almost found it hard to watch as not only did it remind her of her most intense encounters with Sabrina but she also knew firsthand what it was like to be on the receiving end of La Malvada’s sadistic urges.

“That’s more like it.” The evil raven said with elation in her voice. “Put on a show for all of us!”

She then reached down with both hands to roughly fondle and maul her former subordinate’s tits, violently smashing them against each other, enjoying the distinct sound of her flesh smacking itself.

“You…goddamn…cunt!” Brooke cursed through her gasping for air.

“You should have known right from the start that this is where you’d end up!” La Malvada lectured. “All you had to do was abandon your plan and keep playing your role! You could’ve had anything your heart desired! Instead, you’ll end up as just another example!”

“Ugh!” Brooke groaned. “I’d rather have gone down fighting than spend the rest of my life at your beck and call!”

“And now you’re finding out the hard way why pride is the deadliest sin!” La Malvada shot back.

Brooke had no means of escape, let alone fighting back. Her rival just kept slamming into her over and over again. Her clit took the worst of it, being bombarded by La Malvada’s pulsating, pink pleasure bud each and every time. Eventually, Brooke began to feel her pleasure rising higher and higher and higher until the inevitable happened.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!!!” Brooke screamed like a banshee as she was hit by yet another orgasm.

“Ahhhhh…That’s it…” La Malvada said sexually. “Fill me up again like a good little chica.”

“God…damn…you…” Brooke cursed through her panting.

“Your humiliation is only just beginning.” La Malvada said sinisterly.

The evil raven then brought herself down on top of her enemy, their pink and brown nipples rolling over each other. Brooke opened her tired eyes to see La Malvada’s beautiful but intimidating visage right above her. The drug lord licked her black lips lecherously before descending on top of her once most trusted servant. She slowly and sensually planted her mouth on top of Brooke’s and tongued her mouth down with all her might. Brooke fought back best she could but it was a losing battle. She buried her hand deep into her target’s thick mane of black silk and pulled but nothing it seemed would stop La Malvada from having her way with Brooke. Suddenly, La Malvada’s technique changed in the blink of an eye. She opened her demonic eyes and suddenly began tribbing Brooke brutally.

“Mmmmm!!!” Brooke shrieked into the other nympho’s mouth.

This round made the last one feel like a College party hookup in comparison. La Malvada bucked into Brooke with everything she had, pulling her pelvis back as far as possible before slamming forward into Brooke’s cunt. She then wrapped her lips around Brooke’s tongue and sucked away on it as she continued fucking her ferociously. After 30 straight seconds of tongue sucking, La Malvada released her p, wanting to hear Brooke scream.

“Aghhhh!! Ohhh!!” Brooke groaned.

“Yes, that’s it!” La Malvada said. “More! I want more! More screams! More!”

Serena and Jasmine got chills from the familiarity of that voice. La Malvada’s usually soft, dulcet tones were replaced with an animalistic growl. Just as it was during their own respective fights with her. In spite of everything Brooke had done, the younger raven and older redhead couldn’t help but take pity on her. La Malvada then slipped her hands between Brooke’s H cups and her own, wanting to feel them and grope them. She would do just about anything to add to Brooke’s humiliation. Brooke had been in this position many times before but this time, it felt so much more degrading. Given that she was getting fucked again so soon after her last orgasm, it was only a matter of time until she began to feel another one bubbling up. She didn’t bother wasting precious energy trying to fight back.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!!” Brooke screeched as she climaxed yet again.

La Malvada never got tired of the warm, euphoric feeling of her enemies cumming inside of her. Especially with this particular enemy. Once the orgasm subsided, Brooke was once again left huffing and puffing. La Malvada looked down at her, her black mane curtaining one side of their faces before she looked back up at her prisoners. She smiled evily before she flipped her hair back and got up.

“Your rescuer isn’t having such an easy time, now is she?” La Malvada asked them, condescendingly. “I bet you all got your hopes up, didn’t you? How cute.”

“Easy to run your mouth when we’re in here and you’re out there.” Vanessa shot back.

La Malvada then shot her a menacing glare, giving the cop babe goosebumps. Her angry look turned back into her unsettling grin as she looked at Brooke again. It seemed an idea had just crossed her twisted mind. Just before it seemed as if Brooke was about to finally catch her breath, La Malvada flipped her over like a pancake onto her front before picking her up and positioning her into a doggy style position. Everyone immediately assumed that La Malvada would start fucking her in that position but instead, the goth cougar wanted to do something else first.

“What are you…?” Brooke asked.

La Malvada answered her by forcing her forward until her face was pressed against the glass of the cell, leaving her directly facing Vanessa.

“Take a good, long look, “Nessa”.” La Malvada said mockingly. “I want you to see the contortions on her face, knowing what’s in store for you and your whole squad of meddling bimbos as soon as I’m done with your mentor here!”

“Oh, just you wait until I get out of here, you sick bitch!” Vanessa said threateningly.

“Oh, I look forward to it!“ La Malvada said with absolute confidence.

Brooke was about to say something, either to Vanessa, La Malvada or everyone before the evil raven started brutally fucking her from behind.

“Ohhhhhh!!” Brooke moaned.

La Malvada laughed quietly but sinisterly as she dominated her betrayer. With one hand, she pulled Brooke’s long, thick brunette hair as hard as she could and with the other, she reached underneath Brooke to maul and squeeze her H cup tits, making sure to give her nipples the nice occasional pinch or twist.

“You fucking cunt! Agh!” Brooke cursed.

“I’m the one fucking your cunt right now!“ La Malvada mocked. “And I’ll do it again and again and again and again until you’re reminded of your place! Before I do it to all of them too! One by one!”

La Malvada’s pussy smashing into hers from behind felt like a taser being shot off inside of her each and every time. Vanessa watched with agonizing frustration. In spite of everything Brooke had put her through and the great deal of explaining she certainly owed her, Vanessa wanted nothing more than to break out of this cell and teach La Malvada a lesson. However, in spite of her boiling blood, the younger brunette took notice of how rattled Jasmine was by her and Sabrina’s own attempt at fighting the seemingly unstoppable demoness. If those two working together could not bring her down, Vanessa seriously wondered if anyone could. Not to mention Madam Red too. As La Malvada continued fucking Brooke, the helpless brunette soon could not stop another orgasm from crashing into her.

“Fuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk!!!!” Brooke cursed loudly as she came.

La Malvada exhaled euphorically as she once again felt Brooke’s pussy drench her own before releasing the younger nympho, who had to stop herself from falling face first into the glass. She caught herself on the cell door with her hands, her enormous breasts pressing against the glass before she gently lowered herself down, panting like a dog as her lower lips overflowed with juices. She and Vanessa hauntingly stared into each other’s eyes for a moment.

“What a waste of my time.” La Malvada said bitterly. “I thought you of all people would give me a challenge but you’re just like all the rest.”

Brooke then got her panting under control before growling, standing up and flipping her brown hair back, shooting daggers at La Malvada, who just grinned smugly. Brooke then marched over to the evil raven until their nipples were mere inches apart. La Malvada would never admit it but she was impressed by how quickly Brooke had recovered from that doggy style fucking.

“Glaring at me won’t change how badly this fight’s been going for you, puta.” La Malvada said smugly as she folded her arms underneath her monumental rack, causing her H cups to bounce up a little bit.

“No…” Brooke said with a cold whisper. “But this will!”

In a sudden, fluid motion Brooke reached in front of her and grabbed her former boss by her mane of raven locks and pulled hard.

“Agh!” La Malvada groaned at the sharp pain in her scalp.

The two raging nymphos then quickly wrestled each other down to the matted floor again, Brooke maintaining a vice grip over La Malvada’s hair. Eventually, it resulted in Brooke pinning La Malvada, still yanking on her midnight black locks. She scissored the goth cougar while La Malvada rested one leg on Brooke’s right shoulder.

“You know, I’ve always been jealous of this incredible hair of yours.” Brooke said. “How it’s so incredibly long and lustrous but you never seemed to have even a single split end or the smallest amount of damage to it…Then again, you always made your concubines tend to it for you.”

La Malvada just growled in response.

“I guess I’ll have all the time in the world to ask you for beauty tips when you’re in a padded cell for the rest of your miserable life!” Brooke declared.

“Keep trying to fight back, puta!” La Malvada dared. “I have the patience of stone for stubborn soon to be cum dumpsters like you! I’ll keep fucking you no matter how long it takes!”

“That’s just it, “Jefa”.” Brooke said confidently. “You’ve had plenty of experience fucking other women. I think it’s time you learn what it’s like to get fucked!”

“Go right ahead! Far stronger nymphos than you have tried!“ La Malvada dared.

“Oh, have they?” Brooke asked mockingly.

The brunette then thrust her back out before slamming it forward again, straight into her opponent’s cunt.

“Uhhhh!!” La Malvada groaned.

“Now it’s your turn to scream!” Brooke declared as she continued fucking her prey.

Vanessa watched with enthrallment. She had long fantasized about seeing Brooke dominate the Brujas but never imagined she’d see her do it to El Jefa herself. The look of contorted pleasure and frustration with her current position on La Malvada’s face was something that Brooke had dreamed of seeing for so long. Years of being used as a sex toy and doing her dirty work were finally being avenged.

“Fuck!” La Malvada cursed. “Is that the best you can do?! I want more! More!”

“And you’ll have more! More than even you can take!” Brooke declared.

Brooke would be lying if she said that sex with La Malvada wasn’t enjoyable. In spite of her hatred of the drug lord, no one can deny how stunningly, almost inhumanly beautiful and irresistible La Malvada was. The evil raven was honestly a flawless image of pure sexual desire made in the form of a human being. Brooke, still relentlessly tribbing her target, reached down and began roughly playing with La Malvada’s amazing breasts. She groped, squeezed and slapped them together over and over again.

“It’s a shame you’re such an evil cunt.” Brooke said. “You are admittedly the hottest piece of pussy I’ve ever seen…as well as the only other H cup I’ve ever met.”

“You could’ve just stayed loyal to me and I could’ve redefined the word “pleasure” for you.” La Malvada said through her panting. “Even you don’t really know what I’m truly capable of.”

“No amount of sex, no matter how amazing and mind numbing, is worth throwing away my dignity or conscience!” Brooke argued.

“Oh, keep your high and mighty bullshit to yourself!” La Malvada demanded. “Such asinine pride only gets in the way of what really matters in life! Pleasure!”

“If pleasure really means so much to you, then you’ll fucking get it!” Brooke shot back.

The brunette proceeded to pump into the raven as hard and as fast as she could. She was a bit concerned about overexerting herself but she knew the only real chance she had was to give her opponent zero room to breathe.

“Ugh! Agh!” Brooke groaned.

“Come on! Fuck me! Harder!” La Malvada commanded.

Their enormous assets bounced all around alongside their luscious hair as they tribbed. It was quite a spectacle. They both reached in front of them to fondle each other’s jiggling jubblies.

“Fucking…goddamn…whore!” Brooke cursed as she continued grinding away.

“Maldita…puta!“ La Malvada cursed in Spanish.

Their fused cunts rocked against each other alongside their clits having their own duel deep inside of the fusion. However, Brooke did have the dominant position, which became apparent when La Malvada finally began to feel her climax rearing its ugly head. They continued with their pumping until the inevitable happened.

“That’s it! Come on! Agggghhhhhh!!!!” La Malvada groaned as she came.

Brooke felt a deep sense of euphoria as her inner walls were flooded with her enemy’s juices. Both then fell on their backs, their lower lips still connected as they huffed and puffed. Brooke managed to win this round but keeping a beast like La Malvada under control had taken quite a bit out of her…And the beast still wasn’t satisfied yet.

“More!” La Malvada demanded. “I said more!”

“You fucking animal…” Brooke said through heavy breathing.

“If you were going to backstab me, the least you can do is give me a decent challenge!” La Malvada complained. “If you don’t start fucking me again, I’ll start fucking you!”

“Shut up, you slutty old hag!” Brooke yelled.

She then proceeded to give La Malvada exactly what she had been asking for. She pounced on top of the black haired demoness in human skin, once again bringing their noses, lips, tits, nipples, bellies and of course, their pussies together into a single mass. The two battling, busty beauties breathed into each other’s mouths very briefly before sealing them together again as their tongues viciously fought for dominance, coiling together and going over and under each other. Brooke wrapped her legs around La Malvada’s to keep her still and to use as leverage to rub her cunt into hers. Black and brown hair mixed together as La Malvada struggled to roll them over and get on top or at least initiate a catball but Brooke held her down nice and steady as she fucked the evil raven.

“Mmmmm…” They moaned sensually into her passionate kissfight.

The others could see that Brooke was definitely pushing herself too far and overexerting herself but they, especially Jasmine and Serena, also knew that La Malvada was a ruthless opponent that would exploit any weakness possible. Brooke was really in a “Pick your poison” situation. Does she give it her all and risk exhausting herself or does she play it safe and leave herself open to get dominated again? Brooke was well aware of this too and decided that the former tactic was best. Even if it ended up failing, it at least meant she would give La Malvada everything she had before she went down rather than just being fucked by her over and over again until she passed out. The two broke their heated kiss in a spray of saliva.

“You know how it’s going to end.” La Malvada said smugly. “You can fuck me until your clit falls off and it still won’t make a difference in the end.”

“Talk is cheap.” Brooke shot back.

“True enough. Actions speak louder than words.” La Malvada said as they resumed their tongue duel.

They didn’t seal off their mouths just yet but their tongues teasingly slashed and licked at each other outside of their mouths as Brooke humped into the drug lord. La Malvada stretched her arms out before burying one hand in the brown silk of Brooke’s hair and the other in the thick meat of her right ass cheek. She humped back upwards into Brooke in a counter trib, which inevitably led to a jab for jab back and forth between the two. Still kissing ravenously, they both opened their eyes and stared deeply into each other’s soul. Brooke’s gaze was focused and determined but La Malvada’s was cold and chilling despite being on the bottom. As before, La Malvada pumped back up into Brooke from her bottom position, creating a back and forth rhythm between the two raging nymphos in their tribbing. La Malvada then used her grip on Brooke’s hair and ass to squeeze her brunette rival into herself harder.

“Mmmmm!!!” They both moaned frantically into each other’s mouths.

Brooke turned up the heat by flexing back and forth, rocking herself left and right to grind deeper into her target. The two both felt their clits bashing at each other deeply inside of their sealed lower lips. Eventually, the constant back and forth of pussy punches began to show its effects on both nymphos and they soon began to feel those all too familiar volts of electric pleasure swimming throughout their bodies, signaling what was to come. Letting their guard down or trying to pull back would only give their opponent the perfect opening, so they pushed onwards. Tribbing and tribbing until it finally happened as they broke their heated kiss.

“Ohhhhhh!!!” Brooke screamed.

“Ahhhhh!!!” La Malvada shrieked.

At the exact same time, both busty beauties climaxed, shooting their loads deep inside of each other’s vaginal canals, causing their juices to splash together and coalesce inside of each other. As their orgasms began to subside, La Malvada tried to push Brooke off of her. The brunette resisted but she was so winded that she ended up rolling off of the raven herself, both hyperventilating.

“What’s the matter, slut?” Brooke asked smugly in between her heavy panting. “Is the great Malvada actually starting to get cold feet?”

“Not on the greatest day of your life, you treasonous cunt.” La Malvada shot back. “I just wanted to change things up a little.”

“Well, not even you can always get what you want.” Brooke lectured. “Now…I’m running the show!”

The former sicaria reached across her own body with her left arm and began using the palm of her hand to smack around La Malvada’s pudenda.

“Agh!” La Malvada grunted. “Alright, puta! If that’s how you want to play it!”

The evil raven reached across her own voluptuous form with her right arm, crossing it over Brooke’s left, making an X shape as she retaliated the manual stimulation in turn.

“Ohhh!!” Brooke groaned.

The prisoners watched closely as the two H cupped beauties masturbated each other furiously, still laying down on the matted floor as their long, lustrous brown and black hair fanned out behind them on the ground.

“I hope you’ve got more than this, you pathetic whore!“ La Malvada mocked.

“I can do this all day, you old bag!“ Brooke said confidently.

Their legs spasmed and jerked around in response to the volts of pleasure shooting throughout their lower bodies. The sounds of wet smacking filled and echoed throughout the room along with their heated panting. They both then turned their heads to face each other. La Malvada quickly slid her tongue out and slashed it across Brooke’s full lips. Brooke did the same. They kept repeating this until their tongues snaked together outside of their mouths before they sealed their mouths together once again, resulting in yet another tongue fight. Jasmine had to admit that she was impressed. By this point back in their own fight, she and Sabrina were barely holding it together against the unstoppable force of pure sexuality that was La Malvada. Still, she could tell that Brooke wasn’t having an easy time while La Malvada seemed to still be going strong. If the goth cougar was struggling, she was doing an impeccable job of hiding it. Both their faces were blushing bright red as they were getting lightheaded from the constant onslaught of pleasure. However, Brooke’s face appeared to be more strained and tired while La Malvada’s was almost grinning with glee. They broke their kiss with another spray of saliva.

“Show me more! I want more!“ La Malvada demanded.

“Shut up!” Brooke shot back.

“You’re getting tired, Brooke. You and I both know that!” La Malvada mocked. “You know as well as I do that no woman in the world can truly keep up with me!”

“There’s a first time for everything.” Brooke argued.

“Keep telling yourself that.” La Malvada said condescendingly. “In the end, you’ll be my property…Just like all women in the world are, even if they don’t know it yet.”

“No!” Brooke protested loudly. “I won’t ever be humiliated by you ever again! Neither is anyone else!”

“Your body isn’t living up to your words.” La Malvada said. “You can’t keep this up forever…But I can. I’ve had fights that lasted for days! I didn’t even need a nap afterwards! I can just keep fucking and fucking and fucking! No one can match my stamina! Certainly not you!”

Brooke was about to argue some more when she suddenly began to feel another climax starting to show itself. Like she said herself, talk is cheap. She maintained her focus on masturbating her target and as luck would have it, La Malvada also began to feel her own orgasm building up.

“Agggghhhhhhh!!!!!” Both women screamed bloody murder as they came, still smacking each other’s pudenda around.

They both sprayed like fire hydrants, amazing their audience. As they calmed down, Brooke could not deny anymore how tired she was. Her bones and muscles ached and her eyelids felt heavier by the second. La Malvada grinned smugly, looking over her.

“You know what I’m going to say, don’t you?” She asked Brooke. “I want more!”

Brooke suddenly stopped panting and the room went dead silent. La Malvada became wary before Brooke pounced on her, grabbing her ass in a vice grip and jamming her tongue deep inside of her folds.

“Ugh!” La Malvada grunted. “Stubborn little cunt!”

The raven pulled hard at her opponent’s brown tresses as Brooke desperately ate her out with everything she had. Her tongue swirled all around her lower lips before penetrating her labia as deeply as it could possibly go.

“Dios mio, embarrassing yourself, already!“ La Malvada said angrily. “You’ve lost! Just give up!”

“She never gives up.” Vanessa said matter of factly. “15 years of working with her and you still don’t realize that?”

La Malvada just glared at Vanessa before focusing her attention back on Brooke. The brunette just ate and ate as if her life depended on it, which it practically did. Her loud slurping noises filled the room. La Malvada more or less allowed herself to be devoured, so sure of victory. Brooke wrapped her lips around the evil raven’s clit and sucked away on it before jamming her index and middle fingers deep inside La Malvada’s lower folds. Eventually, the raven could not hold herself back anymore and allowed it to happen.

“Ahhhhh…” La Malvada moaned as she came yet again.

Brooke’s face and hair were immediately splattered with her enemy’s juices before La Malvada finally released her hair and let her drop back to the floor, panting yet again. Brooke’s body felt ten times its weight. She could barely move. She turned her gaze over to Vanessa, who looked deeply worried and concerned. Brooke then forced herself to get back up again. It honestly reminded Vanessa of Jasmine’s third match with Sabrina in the penthouse balcony pool with how she refused to go down.

“Jesús maldito Cristo…” La Malvada groaned. “You’ve been a decent amount of fun…but now I’m bored of you. Time to end this.”

“Go…to…Hell.” Brooke cursed.

“I’ll teach you to be a smartass little cunt!” La Malvada said.

She then sat down perpendicular to Brooke before grabbing the brunette and dragging her over until she was resting on her legs with her ass in the air. La Malvada then yanked her brown hair as hard as she could before giving her big, bubbly butt a viciously hard smack.

“Agh!” Brooke grunted in pain.

“Garbage!” La Malvada yelled. “Nothing but fucking garbage!”

“Just!” Spank.

“Like!” Spank.

“All!” Spank

“The!” Spank.

“God!” Spank.

“Damn!” Spank.

“Rest!” Spank.

Brooke’s ass was now swollen and red as the inside of a watermelon.

“Fuck…you!” Brooke cursed through her pained groans.

“You tried…and failed.” La Malvada mocked. “15 years of waiting for your perfect moment and how did it turn out? Exactly like you should have known it would have!”

La Malvada then balled her hand into a fist and jammed it roughly into Brooke’s cunt from behind.

“Aghhhhh!!!” Brooke screamed.

“How does it feel, bitch?!” La Malvada asked as she yanked harder on Brooke’s hair. “I wanna hear you scream! Scream! NOW!!!”

She rocked her fist all inside of Brooke as the brunette cried out helplessly. The prisoners could barely watch. Especially Vanessa, who could barely contain her frustration and helplessness.

‘No…’ Brooke thought to herself. ‘Not like this…I’m sorry, Nessa…I failed.’

La Malvada grinned maniacally as she fisted Brooke mercilessly until finally, her orgasm rocked her.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!!!” Brooke screeched as her eyes rolled into the back of her head before she finally passed out as her head fell forward.

La Malvada scoffed as she pulled her pussy juice soaked fist out of Brooke and kicked her aside. Vanessa and the others looked on helplessly. Their last hope for freedom extinguished before their eyes as they could do nothing but watch.

“You thought she was going to save you, didn’t you?” La Malvada asked mockingly. “No one is safe from La Malvada. You fucked with the wrong woman…And now you’ll all pay for it one at a time…But first…Let me take this trash out of here.”

She then dragged Brooke’s unconscious body off to God knows where and left the room. The eight naked beauties sulked in hopelessness and despair.

“I…I guess that’s it.” Christina said. “It’s over.”

“We came all this way…Went through so much…” Holly added.

“It was a good fight.” Olivia said. “And a valiant effort.”

“At least the last match I ever got to see as a free woman was a pretty hot one.” Nicole said with a somber chuckle.

“We all did everything we could.” Serena said. “And we gave her much more trouble than she ever expected.”

“And we’re not done giving her trouble yet.” Valerie added.

Jasmine was silent and just stared off into space.

“She should have told me.” Vanessa said. “We could have helped her…Maybe this wouldn’t have happened.”

No one else said anything. About ten minutes later, La Malvada returned, glaring at her prisoners. She marched forward until she was directly in front of the cell, arms crossed beneath her bountiful chest.

“There’s no one left to save you putas now.” La Malvada bragged. “Not that anyone could if they tried. Now…Who shall I break first?”

She sat in thought for a bit before smiling grimly and pointing forward.

“How about you, Jasmine?” La Malvada asked sinisterly.

It made sense. Jasmine was the strongest of 732 and seeing her break would crush what was left of her teammates’ morale. And Jasmine was already shaken up by her previous experience with the goth cougar. La Malvada looked forward to making that fear complete.

“Today has been a rather aggravating day.” La Malvada said. “But it will all be worthwhile when I force you to watch as I fuck your meddling cunts into physical and mental submission.”

“Don’t show her any weakness, Jazz.” Vanessa said but Jasmine didn’t reply. “Jazz?”

“It’s over.” Jasmine said solemnly. “There is no defeating La Malvada…She’s not a woman. She’s a force of nature.”

“That’s a good girl.” La Malvada said with a pompous, shit eating grin. “Don’t think your early submission will make it any easier on you, though. I have to set an example after all.”

The others were stunned by Jasmine’s crushed spirit and they seemed to lose hope as well.

“Now do you whores finally understand?” La Malvada asked rhetorically. “No woman in the world can even come close to my greatness!”

The others sulked their heads.

“I beg to differ.” A voice said from behind.

La Malvada quietly growled, wondering who the Hell could be interrupting her this time. She turned around and her jaw nearly dropped as the others’ sorrowful expressions lit up with surprise and hope once again.

“It’s…you…” La Malvada said, rather enamored.

“Sorry I’m late, my darlings.” Tamara said proudly. “You wouldn’t believe the traffic.”

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Re: Storming the Castle: Part 7

Good. Even if some of the described positions were not that good for my taste (very few though) it was a hot sexfight.
    I liked it.
    Now Tamara's turn ! Yum !!

Junior Hostboard Member redmist183's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: Storming the Castle: Part 7

I have to say you have a? really, really good way of. good way of descriptions in your writing. Absolutely good And I also love how you found your own unique way of writing. He didn't try to be a carbon copy of anyone else you followed your own path, which is amazing. Absolutely great.