Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Storming the Castle: Part 8

The nine naked nymphos in front of her could barely believe their eyes. There stood the one and only Tamara Colby in the flesh.

“Ms. Colby?!” Vanessa asked with amazement and glee.

“Is it really her?” Jasmine asked, confused.

“What took you so long, pendaja?” Christina asked with a chuckle.

“I had to sneak through the border, Chrissy but better late than never.” Tamara explained.

“I don’t believe it.” Holly said.

“Now this should be a show!” Nicole said excitedly.

“So nice of you to finally join us.” Olivia said.

“Yes, we missed you.” Serena agreed.

“Aunt Tammy!” Valerie said excitedly.

“Aunt Tammy?” Vanessa asked, confused.

La Malvada it seemed was the one most perplexed by Tamara’s arrival. When Tamara took her attention off of her subordinates and friends and towards La Malvada, the enamorment was quite mutual. They had never seen each other before and now they finally had a face and body to put to the name and voice.

“It really is you, isn’t it, mi amor?” La Malvada asked as she shamelessly checked Tamara out. “Finally, I got a pleasant surprise during this operation for once.”

“La Malvada, I presume?” Tamara asked. “At long last.”

It was at that point that the two noticed that La Malvada was stark naked while Tamara was still fully clothed, leaving their mutual ogling rather one sided.

“Do you mind if…?” La Malvada asked.

“Not at all. It’s only fair.” Tamara said politely.

The ebony cougar then began stripping down herself, putting her purse down before quickly discarding all of her clothes, revealing her salivating, dark skinned body for all to see. La Malvada sees more beautiful women in the nude in one day than most people will see in their entire lives…and she was completely captivated by what she saw. Tamara was also very much impressed.

“You’re an H cup like me.” La Malvada pointed out. “That is…very good.”

“You know your breasts quite well.” Tamara said.

“Years of experience.” La Malvada bragged.

“You’re quite a bit paler than I imagined. Especially for a Latina.” Tamara pointed out.

“Spending all day indoors and fucking my pets will do that.” La Malvada said. “And I wasn’t expecting you to be black but your skin is beautiful.”

“Why, thank you.” Tamara said. “I’d love to just stand here and let you devour me with your eyes but if you’ll excuse me, I haven’t seen my girls in quite some time.”

“I’ve waited what feels like half my life for this.” La Malvada said. “A few more minutes won’t kill me.”

“Well, aren’t you sweet?” Tamara said as she walked past her nemesis.

La Malvada watched her thick, meaty ass sway as she walked towards the cell. The eight prisoners got up to greet their guest and boy, was she a sight for sore eyes.

“Seems I missed a lot.” Tamara said.

“No kidding.” Serena snarked.

“How are you all doing?” Tamara asked.

“Been better.” Christina answered. “Promise me you’ll crush that bitch! I never want to go back there again!”

“You won’t, hun.” Tamara said. “My word is my bond.”

Christina smiled. Tamara noticed Nicole eyeing up her womanly splendor.

“My eyes are up here, red.” Tamara teased.

“I know.” Nicole said casually. “God, I wish this cell wasn’t here. I missed those tits.”

“And they missed all of you.” Tamara said flirtatiously. “And I’m sure they’ll love greeting you again when this is all over.”

Tamara looked over at Holly, who seemed restless.

“Something on your mind, blondie?” Tamara asked.

“They forced us out of our home, Ms. Colby.” Holly explained. “It was so…violating.”

“Well, I’ll make sure to violate La Malvada in return.” Tamata promised.

“I know you can.” Holly said.

She then turned her attention towards Vanessa.

“You holding up okay, fearless leader?” Tamara asked the brunette.

“I did everything I could. I planned to take back St. Lilith’s for days…And you can see how that turned out.” Vanessa said solemnly.

“Don’t be so hard on yourself, dearie.” Tamara said comfortingly. “From the looks of things, you brought down all the other targets. Not being able to take down La Malvada is by no means something to be ashamed of.”

“Yeah…Tell that to her.” Vanessa said, cocking her head in Jasmine’s direction.

Tamara looked over at the younger raven and noticed how dreary and dejected she looked.

“You fought La Malvada?” Tamara asked.

“If you can even call it a fight.” Jasmine said. “Sabrina and I got crushed. We fucked her with everything we had and we barely made a dent.”

“Sabrina?” Tamara asked in curiosity.

“A lot has happened, ma’am.” Vanessa interrupted. “We can barely believe all the events of the last week ourselves.”

“I see.” Tamara said. “Well, I look forward to hearing all about it once I take out the trash.”

“Jazz, dear…Listen to me.” Tamara said firmly. Jasmine turned her head back up. “Leave everything to me now. You all just sit back and watch.”

“Okay…I believe in you, ma’am.” Jasmine said.

“That’s what I like to hear.” Tamara said sweetly. “I’d give you all a kiss if it wasn’t for this door.”

“Don’t take any prisoners, Aunt Tammy.” Valerie interrupted.

“Val?” Tamara asked. “What’s my little blonde bombshell doing here?”

“She…kinda kidnapped me.” Valerie said in embarrassment. “That’s how she got to Mom.”

Tamara turned her attention towards Serena.

“Jazz isn’t kidding, Tammy.” Serena explained. “That woman…She’s a monster. Not just in bed but in personality too.”

“Huh.” Tamara scoffed. “And here I was hoping I’d go down in history as the only woman to ever outfuck the great Madam Red.”

“You still owe me a rematch.” Serena reminded her. “But I also wouldn’t be too broken up about losing to the woman who defeated La Malvada.”

“Noted.” Tamara said.

“Take our prison back, Chief.” Olivia requested. “I’m gonna enjoy teaching La Malvada some manners.”

“Hope you don’t mind if I beat you to that, Captain.” Tamara said.

“Of course not.” Olivia said.

“You done chatting with your little groupies?” La Malvada interrupted.

“I suppose I am.” Tamara said as she rolled her eyes.

She then turned around and walked back towards the other raven.

“Now, where were we?” Tamara asked.

As she got closer to La Malvada, she reached out and began stroking the other raven’s incredibly long, lustrous locks.

“Look at all this hair…” Tamara said. “It’s quite something.”

“So is yours.” La Malvada returned the compliment, as well as the hair caressing.

The two then decided to stop. They were hot and bothered enough as it is. Best save it for the fight.

“Before we begin, I must warn you…” La Malvada said. “This pussy has seen it all.”

“I’m aware.” Tamara said. “And so has this one.”

The two eyed up their soon to be opponent’s rapidly moistening cunt before turning their attention back to each other.

“Shall we begin?” La Malvada asked.

“Just one moment.” Tamara said.

La Malvada groaned, angry at another delay.

Tamara then walked over to her purse, unzipped it and took out two bottles before walking back towards La Malvada and handing her one of them.

“Care for a drink?” Tamara asked.

“Gracias but I’d rather my senses be at 100% for this.” La Malvada said.

“So do I.” Tamara said. “These drinks are for that specific purpose. They’re from a friend of mine. A sex guru named Felicia.”

“From our finals?” Jasmine asked, remembering the oh so enjoyable experience of fucking the magical redhead and her blonde friend, Gwen alongside Holly.

“The very same.” Tamara answered.

“Where are you going with this?” La Malvada asked.

“I doubt you would believe me if I told you.” Tamara said. “Just drink up and you’ll see for yourself.”

“When you run a cartel, you see a lot of things. Try me.” La Malvada said. “Besides, how do I know you’re not trying to drug me?”

“Fair enough.” Tamara said. “Felicia has rather…special abilities. These bottles contain a potion she’s been working on. I drink one half, you drink the other and you’ll love what happens next.”

“I’m listening.” La Malvada said.

“We will both go unconscious out here in the real world.” Tamara explained. “But then, we will wake up in a dream world where time has slowed down dramatically.”

“That’s…Interesting.” La Malvada said.

“You don’t believe me, do you?” Tamara asked.

“No. I believe you.” La Malvada said. “I’ve fucked every kind of women you can think of. Including the magical ones like your friend. Besides, this concoction smells…strange but enticing.”

“Good. I was hoping I’d get to use these.” Tamara said. “Anyway, the difference in time between the real world and the dream world will work like this. An hour in the dream world is ten seconds in the real world.”

“I see.” La Malvada said. “So that would mean that one minute out here would be six hours in there.”

“You can do math. Bravo.” Tamara said sarcastically. “That means four minutes is a full day and…”

“28 minutes would be a week.” La Malvada said.

“Exactly.” Tamara said. “This is just a prototype, though. Felicia is hoping the final version will have no time pass at all in the real world while you spend all the time in the dream world that you want.”

“Hmm…” La Malvada hummed, fascinated. “Perhaps I should track this Felicia chica down.”

“Focus on the woman in front of you first.” Tamara said, annoyed.

“Si, si.” La Malvada said.

“This is a variant of another potion she made for her favorite customer, Gwen.” Tanara explained. “She gave her one where the dream world was just her house and she fucked a perfect copy of herself with all of her memories until she won and was able to escape.”

“Her powers are incredible.” La Malvada said. “Maybe I should make Felicia the new Cazadora…After the old one just turned on me right before you got here.”

“I can’t possibly imagine why.” Tamara said sarcastically.

“Wait…” Valerie interrupted. “We won’t be able to watch if you go into the dream world.”

“Yeah!” Nicole agreed.

“Sorry, my darlings.” Tamara said. “But I have a feeling that if we fought in the real world, you’d all starve to death in there before we were done.”

“So sorry, my future pets.” La Malvada said mockingly.

“Goddamn it!” Nicole cursed.

“Easy, Nikki.” Serena said. “Tammy can tell us all about it once she wins, won’t she?”

“Yes, she will.” Tamara said jokingly.

“IF she wins.” La Malvada reminded them.

“We can still entertain each other in the meantime.” Christina said.

“I guess so.” Nicole said.

“Oh, yes, my lovelies. Feel free.” Tamara said. “I’ll have my own problems to deal with.”

“That’s an understatement.” La Malvada bragged.

“Oh and I almost forgot to mention one more effect of this potion.” Tamara said. “The environment will shift to match both of our desires the best it can. Any kind of arena we wish will come to life and it will feel as real as possible.”

“Oh, that’s very nice.” La Malvada said. “I look forward to fucking you all across different plains of existence.”

“And I look forward to seeing you try.” Tamara said defiantly. “It will only end when one of us fucks the other into unconsciousness. We will never feel the need to eat, drink or relieve ourselves while in the dream world. Nor will we get naturally tired. Our fatigue can only be caused by each other, so let’s keep the breaks to a minimum otherwise the fight would never end.”

“You say that like it’s a bad thing.” La Malvada said. “But sure. Now, is that everything?”

“Yes, that’s everything.” Tamara answered. “Are you ready for the fight of your life?”

“You know it, puta.” La Malvada answered smugly.

“Then let’s drink up.” Tamara said.

The two opened their bottles and clinked them together in a toast before downing them as hard and fast as they could. Eager to get started with the fight they’ve both been anticipating for far too long. As they finished their bottles with the typical sigh just after a satisfying drink, they began to feel more and more drowsy. It only took about 15 seconds for them to fall to their sides. Their bodies were out cold but their minds would be more alive than they’ve ever been.

“And so it begins.” Olivia said.

“And we can’t see any of it.” Holly said, disappointingly.

“She said that if they fought out here, we’d starve before they were done.” Christina said. “Would they really be fighting that long?”

“Remember who we’re talking about here.” Serena said. “I can’t think of any other women in my life quite like those two.”

“No kidding.” Jasmine agreed. “They’re absolute animals.”

“I can only imagine what’s going on in there.” Valerie said.

“Well…What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?” Vanessa asked.

“I dunno. I didn’t pay attention in science.” Nicole joked.

“Well, if we’re gonna be stuck in here…” Vanessa said. “We may as well make the best of it.”

“Now you’re speaking my language!” Nicole said excitedly.

As the eight prisoners enjoyed each other’s company, the dream world was about to be rocked by the sexfight to end all sexfights.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Storming the Castle: Part 8

It is a prologue of ch. 9 I guess and it works fine that way !

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    It is a prologue of ch. 9 I guess and it works fine that way !
    Actually, the fight between Tamara and La Malvada will be its own huge story. However, it will not be out for some time. I’ll have to take a break now for a few weeks. I’ll try to get it done before Thanksgiving but I can’t make any guarantees. I want this to be my masterpiece. 15-20K words long and I want it to be absolutely perfect, so I’ll really have to take my time with it.

Junior Hostboard Member redmist183's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

As someone who does writing theirselves, I will say this, do what you need to do for your finale. Heck, even if you had to take to the end of February to complete it. make sure when you do your master fees, it's something that you approve of. I don't sound up for nothing less because unlike someone. who has a deadline, you do not have one. Take your time and make sure you absolutely love. what you do. because believe me, if it's good enough, they don't care if they have to wait six months to a year. For example I know it's video games, but look how long people had to wait between the first God of war and. the second one. Ragnarok. . If something is good enough, people will wait. I don't say this to you Take all the time you need not. stress and let. your process work and believe in yourself. Cause I guarantee you. people will wait for the masterpiece to be done. You write first to please yourself above all else to make sure. it's a masterpiece that is befitting of what you wanna present.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redmist183 View Post
    As someone who does writing theirselves, I will say this, do what you need to do for your finale. Heck, even if you had to take to the end of February to complete it. make sure when you do your master fees, it's something that you approve of. I don't sound up for nothing less because unlike someone. who has a deadline, you do not have one. Take your time and make sure you absolutely love. what you do. because believe me, if it's good enough, they don't care if they have to wait six months to a year. For example I know it's video games, but look how long people had to wait between the first God of war and. the second one. Ragnarok. . If something is good enough, people will wait. I don't say this to you Take all the time you need not. stress and let. your process work and believe in yourself. Cause I guarantee you. people will wait for the masterpiece to be done. You write first to please yourself above all else to make sure. it's a masterpiece that is befitting of what you wanna present.
    That means a lot and yeah, you’re right. I just wanted to let people know ahead of time since I am known for quick uploads. In fact, I’ve been told more than once that I upload so fast that some readers can barely keep up, so think of this as a chance to catch up for them.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

To Yuri :

Do not worry !
    Take all the time you need to take some rest then to write it !