Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Country vs City Cockfight

This is NOT my story. It's a story I commissioned from a writer and decided to upload it.

Country V/S City Showdown
    By BW Custom Stories

Paul and Mark were sitting in the country home playing video games and having a good time. Mark had just moved in with his cousin Paul out in the country to see what country living was all about. Paul had always been a country boy and loved working on his farm. Both men were fairly young with Paul being 20 years old and Mark being 19. They had seen each other a few times growing up, but decided to live together so they could share expenses and have some fun together. Both young men were very good looking and their bodies were in incredible shape. Paul was the natural country boy that every girl falls for. A semi muscular build and light stubble on his face that was accentuated by his brown hair. Mark was a classic city guy with his dark hair, clean shaven face, and a thin build that made most compare him to a competitive swimmer. The boys were busy playing Mortal Kombat on the Playstation 5 and both of them had won a match and they were right in the middle of the tie breaker match. Whoever won this one would have bragging rights over the other one and both of them wanted it badly as they were super competitive. The match on screen was extremely close and then all the sudden the power went out, turning off everything in the house. Both of the young men were frustrated and stated their case as to where they were winning. Mark was the first to speak up.
    “Well I guess that’s pretty convenient for you. I was winning and the power went out.”
    “Winning? You really think you were winning? My guy was kicking your guy’s ass!”
    “Not a chance. I was just about to finish you off in the game! I am the better player and you know it.”
    “Oh please. You’re not the better player, or the better man for that fact!”
    “Better man? Bullshit! I am and you know it!”
    “Well how about we find out if you’re so confident?”
    “Find out how?”
    “A cockfight. Me and you.”
    A moment of silence fell over the room now as the mention of a cockfight was brought up. Mark knew what they were and had 1 fight under his belt like this, winning the fight although it was rather close. That encounter was with someone he didn’t know, and now his cousin was challenging him to fight so close and erotic. It made Mark a bit uncomfortable but there was no way he was going to back down if this was a serious challenge. Paul was well versed in cockfights, having 5 under his belt and winning them all, and he was dead serious. He loved cock to cock combat and jumped at the chance whenever he could to fight like that. He had seen Mark getting out of the shower and getting dressed a couple of times, noticing the size of his cock looked similar to his own. He wondered what it would be like to fight his cousin, and was hoping for the chance. Paul looked at Mark with a serious look on his face.
    “Well? Are you going to accept the challenge? Or are you going to tuck your tail like and run like all city boys are known for?”
    “Are you freaking serious Paul? If you are, I’ll gladly kick your redneck ass in a cockfight. But I don’t think you know what you’re getting yourself into.”
    “Oh I’m serious. Why don’t we strip down and get to it if you’re so confident?”
    “You’re on.”
    Both the boys stood up and started to take off their clothes. Even though there weren’t any lights on in the house, it was still light enough outside to where the boys could get a good look at each other. Paul was the first one to get completely naked, revealing his muscular build and his near 10 inch cock. Mark couldn’t help but take a look at the weapon he was about to face and he was impressed, even though he would never let that show. Paul caught Mark looking and smirked to himself a bit as he began to talk.
    “What type of fight do you want and what rules?”
    “Really up to you. It’s your house, so I’ll go by your fight choice and rules. It’s going to be sweet to beat you in your own home.”
    “Fat chance of you beating me prick. We’ll do a first to cum loses fight. Straight cock to cock. No hands allowed anywhere on each other’s cocks. If you get soft during the fight, you lose. Winner gets sucked off by the loser.”
    Mark was good with the fight and rules, but was uneasy with the winning stipulation. He had never sucked a cock in his life and didn’t want to at all. He was still confident enough in his abilities though that he wasn’t going to back down.
    “Fine with me Paul. You’ll look good sucking my monster cock when I’m done kicking your country ass.”
    Just as Mark said that he peeled down his shorts and underwear, unleashing his near 10 inch cock as well. Paul looked down at it, getting his first full on view of Mark’s cock and was impressed as well. Both men were starting to get semi hard just from talking about the fight. Mark took the lead now, wanting to get inside Paul’s head somewhat if he could.
    “Want to stroke to get hard to fight? Or just let it happen naturally with the contact. That’s how I normally do my cockfights.”
    “I’m fine with natural. Let’s go city prick. Time to have your cock dominated by mine.”
    “Bring it hick.”
    The men stepped towards each other completely naked with their cocks slowly starting to get harder. They looked like gladiators in the Greco Roman days getting ready for battle. They slowly started to circle each other, both of them looking down at each other’s cock. There was no backing down now. Only 1 of them would win and get sucked off, while the other would have to live with the humiliation of losing. Paul stepped in quickly, snapping his hips to the side as his semi hard cock slapped across Mark’s with a “SMACK” being heard in the room. Mark felt the sting of the slap but loved it as his cock whipped to the side. Mark twisted his hips and smacked his cock into Paul’s with another “SMACK” being heard in the room. Mark’s cock whipped to the side from the contact as both men started to get more excited.
    Mark pushed forward, stepping into Paul and pressing his semi hard cock against his cousin’s. Paul let out a soft moan as he felt the direct cock on cock pressure from the big stick of Mark. Paul started to pump his hips up and down and Mark did the same, working in the opposite direction as his cousin. Their cocks started to rub up and down the full length of each other’s shafts, quickly getting harder and harder with each rub of them. It didn’t take long before both men were rock hard as they continued to rub cocks back and forth. Their cock heads started to pulse lightly as they felt the pressure from each other, and their balls slowly started to fill with cum. Neither man was anywhere close to climax with the fight just starting, but both were enjoying the feeling of the other’s cock on theirs immensely. Mark snapped out.
    “Feel that county bumpkin? Feel my cock working yours? Mine is so much better than yours bitch. I can’t wait to feel you cum all over me.”
    “In your fucking dreams pretty boy. My cock is better than yours. I’m cock fucking you and I can feel you pulsing already. Going to be an easy win. Country boys are always stronger and more manly than city bitches.”
    The men continued to grind their hard cocks together over and over as both of them got even more excited. They could feel the long length of the other’s shaft rubbing up and down their own cock and it felt incredible. Neither man had battled a cock the size of their own and they were getting their first taste of it and were loving it. The grinding between them continued as the heat of their bodies steadily rose, causing them to start to sweat. Their chests and abs began to glisten as the friction between their cocks increased at a steady pace. Both of them began to emit soft moans as the battle raged on with their libido and sex drive ramping up higher than it had ever been. Paul pulled back a bit as the sensation of Mark’s cock on his was driving him wild. Mark took this opportunity to jab at his cousin, wanting to get in his head as much as possible.
    “What’s wrong bumpkin? Can’t take the grinding from the better cock! Get your bitch ass back in here and fight!”
    “Fuck you Mark! I’m giving you a break because I felt you about to cum. I want to prolong this humiliation for you as much as possible.”
    Mark immediately stepped in and snapped his hips to the side, catching Paul off guard as Mark’s long hard shaft slapped into Paul’s. Paul grunted as the force of the blow caused his cock to snap to the side quickly, impacting against his own hip before coming back around to full attention. Mark timed it perfectly too as he snapped his hips the opposite direction and slammed his rock hard shaft into the other side of Paul’s. Paul moaned out as his cock whipped to the other side as he took a step back. Mark was taking charge of the fight and could feel his confidence rising higher and higher. Paul quickly stepped back in though and pounded his cock into the side of Mark’s making it whip to the side and caused a loud grunt to come from Mark’s lips. The men squared off in the middle of the room with their hard raging cocks at full attention now and throbbing wildly. They started to swing their hips in opposite directions, using their cocks like swords as they literally were having the hottest sword fight of their lives. Both men continued to grunt and groan as the juicy slick sounds of their cocks connecting with each other’s echoed in the room. Pre cum started to ooze out of their cock heads as they continued to slap and bang their heavy meat into each other.
    Mark pressed his cock into the side of Paul’s as the 2 men locked cock with each other in a test of strength to see whose cock was indeed more powerful. Both of them grunted and moaned as they steadily increased the pressure on the other’s cock with their hips twisting to the side. They looked down and seen the most erotic sight they had ever seen. Each man admired the other’s cock and how strong it was, loving the fight it was giving their own cock. Paul’s cock slowly started to win the test of strength, as it gradually started to push Mark’s cock against it’s will. Mark grunted as he tried to push back, but his cock was just not strong enough to do so. Paul’s cock successfully pinned Mark’s cock to his hip as Paul reached around and grabbed Mark’s ass with both hands. Paul’s strong country hands gripped Paul’s ass tightly, making him moan as he did, then started to pump his hips up and down. Mark’s moans started getting louder as he could feel his own cock pinned by Paul’s beast and was literally getting fucked up and down on the side. Paul smirked as he squeezed Mark’s ass even tighter, growling at his cousin.
    “Not long now city fucker. My country cock is all over yours and you can’t do anything about it.”
    “Ugggggggg fuck you bitch. I’m not done yet!”
    “We’ll see about that. I know you’re about to fucking cum little bitch.”
    “Ooooooooooooo fuck…. Fuck no. Fuck you redneck!”
    Paul continued moving his hips up and down as his strong cock pumping over and over against Mark’s. Mark could feel Paul’s veins scraping against his own as he let out another loud moan. He didn’t want to lose this fight at all, but knew he was in bad shape at the moment. Paul’s relentless cock fucking technique was quickly bringing Mark to near explosion. Mark grabbed ahold of Paul’s ass with both hands and pulled him in even tighter, catching Paul off guard with the move. Mark managed to slip his cock out of the pin with how sweaty they were and the sweet mixture of precum that was now coating their weapons. Mark began humping his hips as Paul let out a loud groan of his own, feeling Mark’s long shaft fucking up and down his. Paul slapped Mark’s ass then gripped it tightly again as he continued to move his hips up and down. Their cocks were locked in extreme erotic combat as both men started to breathe heavier and faster. Both men could feel their balls swelling with cum as their cocks pulsed rapidly over and over as they were reaching the point of climax. Both of them pulled back at the same moment as they almost came, barely staving off a mind blowing orgasm. Paul growled at Mark as they locked eyes together with both men’s hard cocks sticking straight up, ready to continue their battle.
    “Pulled back huh whore? I knew you prissy city boys couldn’t fight!”
    “You pulled back redneck! Not me! My cock is whipping yours!”
    “Fuck you bitch!”
    “Fuck you slut!”
    The men instantly started swinging their hips again as their cocks started to battle once more. Now the slaps were hurting a bit more with how engorged their cocks were. The precum that was covering their cocks had started to dry, making their cocks stick slightly each time they slapped together. The men continued to grunt and growl at each other as the fencing battle increased at a rapid pace now. The battle was coming down to a true manhood test for them both and neither one of them wanted to back down. Mark landed a stinging slap against Paul’s cock, catching the head of Paul’s cock perfectly. Paul moaned out in pain and pleasure at the same time as his purple head throbbed with excited and agony. Paul took a step back and Mark stepped forward, continuing his assault on his cousin. Another brutal slap from Mark’s cock against Paul’s made the country boy take another step back. Mark landed another slap that backed Paul up even further. Mark could feel victory within his grasp and he was ready for it, wanting to win and have his cousin suck his cock in humiliation. Mark backed Paul all the way against the wall, pinning his cousin there and drove his cock into Paul’s roughly.
    “Now I’m going to cock fuck you country bitch, and make that weak cock of yours spurt like never before.”
    “Uggggggggggg bitch! Get the fuck off me!”
    “Make me whore.”
    “UGGGGGGGGGGH!”
    Mark started to pump his hips slowly now, using the full length of his cock to drag his weapon all the way up Paul’s. Paul moaned out as he felt Mark’s cock head start at the base of his cock and push upwards in a slow grinding motion that he had never felt before. Paul’s cock started to pulse harder now as he could feel the cum almost begging to be free. Mark pushed his cock against Paul’s and held his position, letting his balls press into Paul’s. Their balls stuck together from the sweat and then slowly started to slide and bounce as Mark began small thrusts with his hips. Paul moaned even louder now as he could feel the smallest of movements on his cock with Mark’s long shaft, and his balls were taking a slow and steady beating with Mark’s bouncing into his. The country boy was about to cum, knowing he would surely have Mark’s seed in his mouth and on his face if he lost.
    Paul reached back and slapped Mark’s ass as hard as he could, causing the city boy to yelp out in pain and surprise all at the same time. Paul’s strong hands clamped onto Mark’s ass and he slid one finger against Mark’s asshole. Mark instantly tried to clinch his asshole together but wasn’t quick enough as Paul’s finger easily slipped into Mark’s ass with the help of all the sweat that was there. Mark moaned out in pure pleasure as Paul worked the technique perfectly, using his finger to make little jabbing movements into Mark’s ass. Mark moaned out louder and louder as he loved the sensation and it damn near sent him over the edge. His cock pulsed and throbbed and he was forced to jerk backwards to pull his cock away from Paul’s. Paul’s finger slipped free from Mark’s ass as Mark backed up and glared at Paul.
    “Thought you said no hands bitch. I guess you need dirty shit from the country needs an advantage to beat my better city cock.”
    “Ha ha! No way bitch. I just know that little city fuckers like you like being fucked in the ass. Just trying to give you what you’re used to.”
    “FUCKING ASSHOLE!”
    “FUCKING PRICK!”
    Both men stepped towards each other more aggressively now as rage filled their bodies. Sure they were cousins, but that didn’t matter to them anymore. They were going to win this fight and have the satisfaction of the other man having to suck their cock as the prize. They instantly started swinging their hips as they got close together with their fully enraged 10 inch cocks going to battle with the others. Loud meaty slaps were heard echoing in the room now as their cocks battled with as much fury as they had in their bodies. Each man’s cock was getting slapped to the side from the massive cock it was facing, causing both men to grimace and groan while they were fighting. Sweat now started to pour off their foreheads, chests, and abs as the fight raged on. Paul managed to land a double slap attack with his cock perfectly, showing off the skills he had learned from more fights than Mark. Mark moaned out but didn’t let it stop him one bit, coming back with a 3 slap combo to Paul’s cock that had the country boy moaning even louder. Their grunts and groans were starting to turn the other on even more as well as both cocks were now dangerously close to cumming.
    Paul suddenly changed tactics as he bull rushed forward, slamming his cock into Mark’s as hard as he could. Mark moaned out as Paul grabbed his tight ass and started humping his hips up and down furiously. Mark was up to the challenge though as he grabbed ahold of Paul’s ass and started humping his hips up and down. Both men pumped their hips furiously over and over as their cocks were locked in a fucking battle that was driving them wild. Their heavy balls slapped and banged together over and over as they continued to fuck each other as hard as possible. Mark slipped a finger inside Paul’s ass and Paul returned the favor as they grunted and groaned while bitching at the other in the most epic cockfight either of them had ever had.
    “Cum city bitch. Fucking cum!”
    “You cum county whore!”
    “My cock is better than yours! Fucking cum prick!”
    “You cum redneck! I know you want to!”
    The men’s fingers started to probe deeper in each other’s ass now as they continued to cock fuck each other with as much energy and fury that they had. Both men moaned louder and louder and finally one man shouted out as loud as he could.
    “FUCK!!!!!!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK! I’M CUMMING! FUCKKKKKKKKKK!”
    It was Mark who had lost his seed and his cock was literally shooting ropes of thick creamy cum upwards, splattering onto Paul’s chest. Paul held on to Mark’s ass tightly, squeezing it as he enjoyed feeling his cousins cum squirting all over him. Mark moaned out as he realized he had lost the fight and knew what was coming next. Paul smirked as he grabbed Mark’s hips and immediately shoved him down to his knees. Paul didn’t waste any time as he shoved his winning cock into Paul’s mouth and growled.
    “Suck it city bitch. You fucking weak loser.”
    Mark groaned out as he was forced to do the one thing he never thought he would. He started sucking Paul’s winning cock over and over, only getting about 10 pumps of his mouth before Paul began to cum. Paul shot thick ropes of cum into Mark’s mouth, almost making him gag as he was forced to swallow it all. Paul slowly pulled his cock out and looked down at Mark, smirking at him.
    “If you ever want a rematch, you know where to find me.”
    Paul walked off victorious with Mark watching him the whole way. Mark had lost the fight, but he vowed to himself he would get revenge for it one day.
    End

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Re: Country vs City Cockfight

Thank you for publishing this story and congratulations to the writer, MvM stories are very rare and even more good stories, this will be one of my favorites

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

This was excellent I loved it! Hope you are getting a part 2 done for it I loved the vow of revenge at the end.

Junior Hostboard Member Skelezell's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wish I could, but the original writer is dealing with some serious real life stuff and isn't gonna be taking commissions for awhile.