Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Top Cat Gets The Cream PT 11

Great Series! I'd love to read Part 11.
    Could you please send it me to at [email protected]?

DogWithABone

I have part 11. Would the board, especially XP, be okay with it being posted here? I've tried to contact the author but he hasn't been here in years.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Part 11 has actually been posted in freecatfights.com under a different title. I don't have the link but you can search the forum for it.

JugglesTheClown

Quote Originally Posted by wildger1 View Post
    Part 11 has actually been posted in freecatfights.com under a different title. I don't have the link but you can search the forum for it.
    Here it is (hope this is okay here):

The four of us sat on the mat talking about what had just happened for about the next forty-five minutes. The banter between the four of us was much more lighthearted and friendlier for the moment was we told the women how exciting it was to see them go at it. Sheri and Amy gave each other pats on the back for what they did to each other. I think they were just as surprised as we were at some of the things that they had done in the heat of the moment.

Then Sheri and Amy shared a sly grin and Amy looked at me and said, ?Your turn.?

Sheri nudged Ray in the ribs with her elbow and added, ?Yeah.? Ray and I looked dumbfounded and Ray said to Sheri, ?What??

Sheri smiled back at Ray and said, ?We want to see our two teachers wrestle.?

?We want to see if you are as good at wrestling as you told us you were,? Amy chimed in.

Our two women snatched up the cameras as Ray and I squared off. The only new about this situation for Ray and me was that we were barely dressed. As boys we had wrestled like boys do. Sometimes we really fought to win and other times we just horsed around emulating the moves of our favorite TV wrestling stars. We were pretty even in strength and ability and it was always a close match but eventually one of us came on top and not always the same one. So this was any man?s contest going in. After a short discussion with the women it was decided it would be a submission match.

Now I could go into a technical description of the wrestling moves and holds Ray and I put on each other but you have all seen quick paced college wrestling and the back and forth, give and take, see-saw momentum it carries. It didn?t take long for us to become dripping wet with perspiration and then well into the match the first interesting thing happened. Ray and I were on our knees and had locked hands together in a classic test of strength and this sight must have fascinated the women. So much so that Amy came over and started playing with our butts, ?Look at their muscles flex, Sheri, isn?t it incredible??

I don?t know how Sheri managed to keep taping with one hand fingering her pussy, ?That is so hot,? Sheri exclaimed. The intensity of our struggle relaxed a little and it wasn?t long before Ray and I started responding to the women?s attention and even more Amy?s caressing us all over as very soon the heads of our cocks were peeking through the top of our tiny g-string. Oh and I would like to say I have a new appreciation for women who wear thongs as I discovered the new sensation of a strap running up between the crack of my butt.

?I wana squeeze,? Sheri said and Amy quickly moved to continue the taping while Sheri got to cop her feel. ?Their asses are so hard and firm, aren?t they Amy?? Sheri asked thinking out loud.

?Isn?t it incredible,? Amy replied excitedly as she began to finger herself with her free hand.

Sheri spent the next several minutes squeezing our butts and glancing at our cocks. It almost appeared that Sheri couldn?t make up her mind on what she wanted to focus her attention on more. It was clear that the women were using this opportunity to make their own little comparisons of Ray and me.

Sheri walked off the mat, picked up her camera and began taping again as Ray and me again faced off to resume our contest. ?Bring me his g-string honey,? Sheri yelled from behind her camera. ?Don?t let him do it, Tom. Bring me Ray?s G.? I think the little groping session with the women and now the cheering had given Ray and me renewed determination to win and another energetic skirmish. The battle went back and forth for about another fifteen minutes until Ray finally managed to trap me in a sitting scissors combined with a modified arm bar which trapped my arms above my head.?

Both Amy and Sheri were furiously fingering their clits as Ray poured on the pressure. Fatigue and pain finally took their tool and I briefly look at Amy whose eyes were transfixed on the scene in front of her. I had expected to see disappoint me but instead all I saw was an incredibly aroused woman.

?Give it up dude,? Ray demanded.

?That?s it baby, you got him,? Sheri cheered, ?Now strip him.?

Ray looked briefly at me then up at Sheri who smiled at him and said, ?Do it, Do it for me baby!!!?

Without any further hesitation Ray reached down and yanked off my G and tossed it to Sheri. ?There you go honey,? Ray said proudly. Sheri picked it up and waved it at Amy saying, ?Look what I got,? and then she began rubbing my G on her pussy.

I became keenly aware that my semi-rigid cock was completely exposed to the full view of everyone in the room.

?Now finish him off Ray,? Sheri exclaimed and Ray reapplied the pressure.

I was able to hold out for another ten minutes before I was completely racked with pain and gasped my submission to Ray, ?You win, man. I give up.? Ray instantly released his hold on me and I just lay there sprawled out on the mat.

Ray looked at Sheri and said, ?You want him honey??

Sheri looked back at Ray and nodded yes.

?Then take him baby, a little gift from me to you. Go ahead and claim your prize,? Ray told her.

Sheri didn?t waste any time as she knelt between my legs and began kissing and licking my cock. My dick quickly began to stir as she took one of her stiff nipples and ran it from the base of my stiffening cock up to tip of the head where she teased it by flicking it back and forth on the sensitive skin on the its cleft. Sheri kept this up until I reached a full erection and soon she had my raging hard on between her sexy tits. Milked leaked everywhere as she squeezed them together and titfucked me. It wasn?t long before I could feel my balls tighten and I could feel myself approach the edge. Sheri, briefly looked up, smiled at me and said, ?Go ahead and fight me Tom, do all you can to resist even though you know you are mine now,? and Sheri winked at me.

With that Sheri renewed her efforts by beginning to pump and suck my cock really hard. When pre-cum started oozing out of my cock Sheri grinned looked up and told me, ?It?s all over now Tom, cum for me, give it all to me,? and then she sucked me right over the edge and swallowed every bit of my cum as I exploded in her mouth.

When Sheri was done I lay there feeling completely relaxed and exhausted.

?Mmmmmm. That was yummy,? Sheri taunted Amy as she wiggled my cock at her, ?Guess Tom can?t take the pressure either,? Sheri taunted Amy as she rubbed it in.

?You bitch,? Amy said angrily, ?Tom?s cock, is longer and thicker than Ray?s, and he can cum more and stay harder longer than Ray?s cock anytime.?

My sense of humor had returned and I sarcastically said, ?Honey are you sure you didn?t leave anything out??

The anger instantly was from Amy?s face and the four of us shared a long hard laugh. The rough edge was gone for the moment but Sheri kept things catty by saying, ?Well that is a mighty big boast for a women whose husband?s cock certainly doesn?t look very hard right now,? as she waved my flaccid dick at Amy.

?Ok, then they we will have cockfight to settle it. Cock to cock, head to head. The man whose cock stays hardest the longest wins,? Amy said.

?Don?t you think Tom has had enough humiliation for one night,? Sheri said with a sly tone.

?We?ll see who gets humiliated so you just get your man ready,? Amy demanded.

?Ok, we?ll give Tom an hour and a half to recover so you can?t say he was wiped out from me sucking him. Both Tom and Ray have had one climax each so they will be starting out even and the break will give us all a chance to take shower to freshen up a bit,? Sheri said.

?Sounds good to me,? Amy replied.

?See you back in an hour and a half then, Sweetie. That is, if your man can get it up,? Sheri said getting the last word in.

The hot shower felt great as Amy and I scrubbed each other from head to toe. I did notice a few faint bruises on Amy?s tits from the punches she had taken from Sheri. We toweled off and went and lay on the bed together.

?How in the world did you dream that one up?? I asked.

?Since this whole thing began Sheri has been bragging about Ray?s cock and I want you to shut her up,? Amy said.

?What made you think I would ever cockfight Ray?? I said.

?Very simple. No cockfight, no sexfight between Sheri and me,? Amy said with raised eyebrows and then added, ?What is good for the goose is good for the gander.?

?Besides, Sheri and I had planned this little contest between you and Ray anyhow. We just didn?t know how we would pull it off,? Amy said.

?But honey I don?t know if I can pull this one off. I hate to disappoint you but I?m not into other men.? I pleaded with her.

?And I am not really into other women ,? Amy interrupted, ?but something happens when I am competing with Sheri. I get caught up in the competitiveness of it all and when I see how excited you get from watching, I get excited. The body contact and stimulation I get from Sheri is only part of what arouses me. I hate the thought of having to lick her pussy, but now that I have and I have found that it is not repulsive to me, I want to be better at it than she is. I want to do everything better than she does. Can you understand that?? Amy asked.

?I think I am beginning to. Amy I know you can do everything better than Sheri,? I said with a big grin, but I just don?t know if I can bring myself to cockfight with Ray.?

?Don?t worry honey. Sheri and me thought of that and we think we know how to get past that,? Amy said.

?How?? I asked.

?That?s a secret,? Amy said with a smile.

?Again with the secrets, you two,? I said as I shook my head.

Amy rolled over and looked at the clock, ?It?s time honey,? she said.

?I know you can do this for me honey. I really want to see your cock beat Ray?s and I want to see the look on Sheri?s face when he loses.?

As Amy and I stood and slipped on our robes I pulled her to me and said, ?Just for you babe, I?ll do my best,? and then I quickly added, ?It better be one hell of a sexfight between you and Sheri and you had better not lose.?

?I won?t,? Amy said as we both laughed and then we headed back down to the basement to meet Sheri and Ray.

When we got to the basement Sheri and Ray were on the couch together wearing only their robes and Sheri said, ?Boy you are a glutton for punishment aren?t you Tom.?

?Just keep talking your trash, slut,? Amy said with disgust.

I also noticed that Ray had set the video cameras on tripods so that the women wouldn?t have to hold the cameras. When I looked up at Ray he simply said, ?Sheri?s idea.?

Sheri stood up and Amy told me, ?Go ahead and sit down honey and get comfortable.?

Amy and Sheri walked over to the video cameras and started recording then they turned and stood between Ray and me in front of the couch. Amy reached up and untied Sheri?s robe and Sheri did the same to Amy?s robe. Then both women pushed the others robe off her rivals shoulder so that they floated to the floor. Amy and Sheri now stood before Ray and me completely naked. They were a beautiful sight. Both women had combed their wet hair back and away from their faces. I began to feels things stir in my groin as I looked from Amy?s full blonde bush to Sheri?s lush brunette bush. Amy and Sheri stood there glaring at each other as they began to cup their boobs and tweak their own nipples causing their milk to flow freely. Then they both eased forward until their stiffening nipples brushed and then they continued to gently brush nipples and try to push and bend each others nipples in a test of nipple strength. Sheri reached up and started rubbing Amy?s clit and Amy returned the favor and then they leaned forward and gave each other a long kiss. As they continued to rub their nipples together and they began to press their boobs into each other as the trash talking started, ?Tom?s cock will never beat Ray?s, it is as hard as Iron,? Sheri said as she stared into Amy?s eyes.

I knew what Amy was going to say before she said it because I had fed her the line a million times, ?Well Tom?s cock is like blue steel, It?s so hard a cat couldn?t scratch it,? Amy said. Both Ray and me broke out laughing at that and the women shot us a hard look that shut us both up and suddenly Ray and me realized that the women were playing for keeps.

?Well talk is cheap and it?s time we found out which man has the best cock,? Sheri said.

?I already know which man has the best cock and soon you will too,? Amy said with contempt.

Amy got on her knees between my legs, untied my robe, and reached in and pulled out my stiff dick. Amy started kissing and licking the underside of my shaft and quickly brought me to maximum hardness with her trademark move of swirling her tongue around the head of my cock. I love it when she does that. I glance over and noticed that Sheri was working on Ray and that his cock also appeared to be at full attention.

?Look at Tom?s cock Sheri, there is no way Ray is harder than Tom,? Amy said as she smiled at Sheri.

?Oh Ray is harder and he is going to bend Tom in half,? Sheri answered and then added ?look at how hard Ray is Tom?s cock doesn?t stand a chance.?

?Are you ready, honey?? Amy asked as she looked up at me. I nodded yes.

?Are you ready, Ray?? Sheri asked and Ray also nodded yes.

Amy and Sheri took us by the hands and stood us up and helped Ray and me out of our robes. That uneasy feeling returned again as the women moved Ray and me so that our cocks were within inches of each other. Amy and Sheri then knelt on opposite sides of Ray and me. Sheri began slowly stroking Ray?s cock and Amy started stroking mine.

?Let?s see which cock stands up the straightest,? Sheri said as they let go of our cocks and inched us in a little closer together.

Amy smiled at Sheri and said, ?See Tom?s cock is harder it stands up straighter.?

?We?ll see about that when Ray?s cock bends Tom?s until he begs Ray for mercy,? Sheri replied.

?Let?s find out who is longer,? Amy said and Ray and me instinctively jerked and closed our eyes when our cocks first made contact. Then they line our cocks up base to head to do a side by side comparison of our manhood.

?See Ray is a tad longer,? Sheri said gleefully.

I sighed expecting to hear Amy?s disappointment but instead I heard, ?Don?t worry about that honey it can?t be more than a few millimeters,? Amy shot back.

?Admit it Amy. Admit that Ray?s cock is longer,? Sheri demanded.

?Ok I admit that Ray?s cock is longer by a millimeter or two,? Amy conceded to Sheri.

?Yeeeesssss! That?s one for us Ray,? Sheri said gleefully.

Sheri?s joy was short lived as Amy interrupted her moment by saying, ?Now take a real good look at their cocks Sheri, see how much thicker Tom?s cock is. Tom is much thicker than Ray. That means he has more cock than Ray and more of a man. Look at Tom?s balls, his sac is heavy and full and Ray?s sac looks pretty puny,? Amy then reached up and cupped Ray?s balls and added insult to injury by saying, ?They feel so light they must be empty.?

?Well see about that bitch,? Sheri spat as she pulled Ray?s cock away from mine.

Not letting up Amy said, ?Let?s compare the heads of their cocks.? Sheri nodded and brought Ray?s dick back into contact with mine. The women pulled our cocks straight down and lined them up tip to tip and then put Ray?s cock head on top of mine then switched so mine was on top of his.

?Oh my!? Sheri said with surprise.

?Yeeeessssssss!? Amy squealed. I told you Sheri, I told you Tom had a bigger cock head than Ray and I was right. Now admit Tom has the biggest and best cock,? Amy demanded.

Sheri shook her head in disbelief , and then reluctantly said, ?I?ll admit that Tom?s cock is bigger,? and then with a smirk and clinging to her last hope Sheri said, ?it still remains to be seen which cock is the best.?

Amy nodded and with that both women let go of our rock hard cocks and they both snapped back and hit our stomachs and Sheri said fight.

The two women started playing with their tits and rubbing their pussies as they cheered us on. ?Come on Ray, bend him in half,? Sheri said.

?Get him honey, bend him for me,? Amy coached.

The women placed a hand on our butt and pushed us even closer to each other as Ray and I started to rub our cocks together in earnest. Both Ray and me had lost all inhibitions at this point as we looked at our cockfight and our enthusiastic wives below us. We were sweating again and trusting our cocks at each other again it was another see saw battle for a while. For several minutes we tried our swordsmanship slapping our cocks together back and forth, the we held our cocks down and slowly rubbed our cock heads together and the sensation almost made my knees buckle,

Sheri must have seen this and said, ?That?s it honey, you got him on the run now, keep it up.?

?Hang in there honey, you can take him, I know you can,? Amy cheered.

I could feel the pressure beginning to surge in my balls so like a desperate boxer I tried to clinch with the rival cock to get a few seconds to recover. I pressed cock forward and pinned Ray?s cock up against his stomach. I then began rubbing my cock up against his and Ray closed his eyes and let out a short low grown.

?Nice move baby, now you have him on the ropes, Tom,? Amy said her excitement was obvious.

Sheri sensing that the friction was getting to Ray lifted up her boobs and squeezed them so that a long stream of milk soaked our cocks. The tactic worked because the milk gave us plenty of lubrication and that reduced the friction.

Eventually the two of us had worked ourselves to the brink or climax again and it was still any man?s game. Ray leaned back momentarily breaking contact and said, ?Let?s go head to head.?

The girls also knew it must almost be over as they moved in for a close up view of the finish.

We stood there using only our cock heads rubbing them together. Finally I lost control and began to cum but Tom was right behind me. My cock started shooting Cum all over his stomach and dick and his warm semen hit me on my stomach. Ray and I fought to keep our eyes open as all four of us watched to see which cock would win the final contest. I could still feel my throbbing cock as my orgasm subsided and my breathing slowed. I momentarily closed my eyes and tilted my head back and took a deep breath.

?Nnnnnnooooooooo,? Sheri moaned as I snapped my head up to see what was happening.

I looked down to see that Ray?s cock was shrinking fast and that my cock was still hard and trobbing.

?Yes, Yes, Yes, you dark haired bitch, I told you Tom would win,? Amy said as Ray and me just stood there panting

?Now work him over for me honey, give Sheri a good show so that she never forgets your cock of steel,? Amy ordered.

I immediately did as Amy asked pushing Ray?s limp dick around, up, down, back and forth. Then remembering a trick that the girls had pulled earlier. I pinned his flaccid cock flat against his stomach and I smiled at Sheri and said, ?Count.?

Sheri nodded and with her eyes still fixed on our cocks she started slow but steady count, ?One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten,? and then she stopped.

Amy got up and walked over to Sheri and grabbed he by the hair and shook it and demanded, ?Say it bitch, say it now!!!?

?Ok, Ok!!! I?ll say it,? Sheri pleaded and as Amy kept a firm grip in Sheri?s brown locks Sheri looked up at Ray and said, ?Your?re out, Ray.?

Ray just stood there with his eyes closed.

Then Amy pulled Sheri?s head back by the hair so that she was looking me in the eyes and ordered, ?Tell him!?

?Your cock is bigger and better than Ray?s and your cock beat my husband?s cock today,? Sheri said as she lightly sobbed as her pride obviously had suffered a tremendous blow in front of Amy.

Amy started dancing around a little and said, ?Now pay up, slut! Stand up and tell them. Now!?

?Ray you now have to the count of ten to kiss Ray?s balls and tell him he has the best cock or I have to suffer a humiliation penalty,? Sheri said with tears in her eyes.

?What is the penalty?? Ray asked.

?I can?t tell you,? Sheri answered as Amy started counting to ten.

Ray looked at my balls and then back at Sheri as the count continued. Finally as Amy hit ?Eight? Rays shook his head and said, ?Sorry honey I just can?t do it,? as Sheri lightly sobbed and hung her head again.

Amy was beside herself with delight.

?This gets better Tom. You get to double her humiliation if you kiss Rays balls to prove your love to me,? Amy said.

I love my wife for so many reasons and for all the things she has done for me. So when she put it that way, ?prove your love,? even though we both knew I didn?t have to prove anything to her because we both already knew I loved her, I didn?t hesitate to knelt down and gave Ray?s balls a light kiss. Besides I know Amy well and when she puts things like that it is usually a hint that it is for my own good. As soon as I did this Amy got right into Sheri?s face and said, ?See I told you my man would do anything for me. I told you Tom loves me more than Ray loves you.?

?Did I pass the test?? I asked as I smiled at Amy.

?You bet you did,? Amy said in her sultry sexy voice as she put her arms around me and gave me a deep passionate kiss.

?What are the penalties?? I asked Amy as I looked over at Sheri.

?First you get to milk her tits dry and Ray goes hungry tonight,? Amy answered.

?And the second?? I asked again.

?What ever you want and Ray has to watch,? Sheri grinned.

?Oh yeah,? I said as I looked over at Ray, ?To the victor go the spoils.?

Ray took a seat on one end of the couch as Amy sat down on the mats. I told Sheri to sit facing me between Amy?s legs so this would allow Amy to manipulate Sheri?s boobs while I sucked them. Sheri leaned back on Amy?s bosom as I knelt between Sheri?s legs and leaned forward to suck her breasts. Amy reached down and gave both of Sheri?s nips a good pinch and then tweaked them until they got hard and then Amy said, ?She?s ready for you honey,? and Amy continued to push and squeeze Sheri?s boobs until I had suckled all of the sweet milk out of her soft breasts.

When we were finished I told Sheri to turn around and lick Amy?s pussy. While she did that I slowly fucked Sheri doggie style pacing myself until I heard Amy moan and arch her back. I then methodically continued to fuck Sheri occasionally pulling my cock out of her pussy and teasing her clit with my oversized cock head. This eventually drove her to distraction as she slammed her sexy ass into my groin and ground her pussy against me. I put my hands on her butt and gently pushed her away as I started fucking her faster and harder. Sheri started whimpering as my balls spanked her pussy. Suddenly she arched her back, threw her head back and let out a long guttural moan from somewhere deep inside as she and I climaxed in unison.

Victory is sweet indeed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123