Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Eye of the Storm

Tamara began to stir after passing out from the potion she and her nemesis had taken. She immediately noticed a very soft and warm feeling on her naked, dark skin. As it turns out, she and La Malvada’s dream world had manifested itself as a large, seemingly endless mattress. Nothing but mattress as far as the eye could see. Tamara got up to see La Malvada had also woken up to greet her.

“Well…Here we are.” Tamara said.

“Yes.” La Malvada said as she scanned her environment. “I wasn’t expecting this to be our first arena, in all honesty. How exactly do the shifting environments work again?”

“The potion delves deep into our minds, takes our deepest desires and reflects them with the environment we fight in.” Tamara explained. “If our desires are significantly different, then the potion will create a middle ground between the two for our arena.”

“Yes, very nice.” La Malvada said. “A giant mattress…What do you think that reflects in us?”

“If I were to guess…” Tamara began. “I’d say that it reflects how long we’ve been waiting to fuck each other and how we wish to start with something simple to break the ice.”

La Malvada scoffed.

“I suppose there’s no use trying to be modest about our desires here.” La Malvada said. “And you said that a full week in here is only about a half hour in the real world, right?”

“That’s correct.” Tamara answered.

La Malvada smiled deviously.

“Good.” She said. “Very good. That means we can take our sweet, sweet time.”

“Indeed it does.” Tamara said seductively. “I’ve waited far too long to ravish that supposedly unbeatable body of yours.”

“And I’ve longed to melt your beautiful cunt with my own for what feels like an eternity.” La Malvada said with lust. “But since we have practically all the time in the world…Why don’t we enjoy ourselves a little bit first? Get our blood pumping for the real fight.”

“I couldn’t agree more.” Tamara said. “Pleasuring each other will be the only thing we can really do in here after all. Might as well have fun with it. At least for now.”

The two horny cougars crawled towards each other on the endless mattress floor. There was a beautiful night sky above their heads, filled with stars but the air flowed with a perfect, soothing, aphrodisiacal heat. Everything about their environment served to satisfy their desires. On top of that, the sight of each other’s glorious nude bodies filled their loins with a hypnotic, boiling heat that compelled them towards each other. Both raven Goddesses were very much used to seeing beautiful ladies in the buff but something about each other’s naked forms just lit a fire in their clits. They could already tell that this dream world they were in would be their heaven. On their hands and knees, they crawled towards each other with a look in their eyes not unlike a cat gets when seeing a mouse. La Malvada’s rapunzel like black hair flowed behind her and back onto the endless mattress. Their lovely faces came within inches of each other, nose to nose as they panted with desire into their rival’s mouth.

“Oh, the things I’m going to do to you, mi amor.” La Malvada said seductively.

“The things we’re going to do to each other.” Tamara corrected.

Not wanting to wait even a fraction of a second any longer, La Malvada tilted her head to the side and brought her luscious, black lips into direct contact with Tamara’s. The two lustful ladies tongue kissed slowly and passionately.

“Mmmmmmmm…” The two lionesses moaned sensually as they made out.

The level of sheer, intoxicating bliss that they felt as they kissed was beyond what any words in either of their languages could describe. The way their warm, wet, textured tongues rolled over each other, the sugary taste as they swallowed back each other’s spit and the feeling of the other nympho’s soft, supple skin against each other. They almost felt as if they were sexfighting for the very first time again. A nostalgic euphoria that the experienced nymphos had long forgotten. This was already proving to be worth the wait and then some. They could not resist getting a little handsy already. They each slowly slipped one hand down the other’s toned back before Tamara latched her hand onto La Malvada’s thick Latina ass while La Malvada buried her own fingers deep into Tamara’s meaty ebony rear end. They both used their free hand to run their fingers through each other’s beautiful, silky black hair. La Malvada didn’t know how but she could already feel deep in her loins that she had finally found the worthy sexual opponent that she had been seeking for so long. The two then slowly and sensually broke the kiss, leaving a trail of spit between their luscious lips as they smiled at each other.

“Where have you been all my life?” La Malvada asked with barely contained excitement.

“I was about to ask you the same thing.” Tamara said.

They were holding themselves up on their elbows but proceeded to get up to where they were now on their knees. Their magnificent H cups were mere inches away.

“I’m going to enjoy every moment of showering myself and this entire mattress in your juices.” Tamara said with lust.

“And I’m going to enjoy seeing you try.” La Malvada said seductively as she licked her lips.

The two then could not wait any longer and brought their monumental mammaries together at last. Brown nipples slid all around each other as they pushed into their nemesis so hard that their breasts mushroomed.

“Ohhhhh…” La Malvada groaned in ecstasy.

“Oh, yeessss…That’s the stuff.” Tamara moaned.

The two were surprised by how much they were already getting into this as they both prided themselves on maintaining their control in even the most heated and pleasurable confrontations. However, they were simply having the time of their lives and given where they were, they had no reason to try and keep up appearances. Their sharpened nipples rolled over each other before finally penetrating the other cougar’s areola, causing them both to gasp out loud. Tamara then wrapped her arms around La Malvada and pulled her into a bearhug. She felt her enemy’s soft, silky hair as she did so. La Malvada immediately reciprocated, causing their breasts to push together even harder. Their hands reached down to dig their fingers into each other’s thick, firm ass cheeks.

“Your ass is so dense and grabbable.” Tamara said with lust.

“So is yours.” La Malvada said.

They couldn’t resist initiating another kiss, so they brought their mouths together again and their tongues wrestled for a second time. Although, this time was not as gentle as the last. Their tongue battle was much more heated and lustful than last time. They both moaned and slurped on each other loudly. Hands sliding all over each other’s soft, warm, flawless skin and into each other’s long, flowing, silky, black as the midnight sky hair. The sheer intoxication they got just from kissing was so addictive that they felt like they could do so for hours on end and they easily could given their situation but they had so many more pleasures to dish out on each other and have dished out on them in turn. Their brown nipples encircled each other before finally penetrating their opponent’s areola, sending yet another surge of burning pleasure throughout their salivating bodies. La Malvada broke the kiss as the two sex goddesses panted hot breath in each other’s mouths.

“I could kiss you all day.” La Malvada said with frenzied lust.

“And I would happily let you.” Tamara said with just as much passion.

“But right now…I think our other lips should kiss instead.” La Malvada said suggestively.

“Yes, I agree.” Tamara said. “My pussy is starving for yours.”

“Then lie back and spread eagle like a good little slut, mi amor.” La Malvada said deviously.

“What if I want you to spread for me instead?” Tamara asked flirtatiously as she absentmindedly ran her fingers through La Malvada’s thick mane of black locks.

“I guess you’ll have to make me.” La Malvada said with a sultry face as she ran her finger along and off of Tamara’s chin.

“I was hoping you’d say that, baby.” Tamara replied.

Without saying another word, the two quickly rolled into a catball, loudly giggling with how much fun they were having like giddy schoolgirls. Pale white and coal black skin sealed together like a chocolate vanilla swirl as their wild hair flew all over the place. It was then they truly noticed just how comfortable their mattress arena was. It was like they were wrestling in the clouds. Perfectly soft and firm. Everything a mattress should be. It only made sense as this mattress was a product of their desires manifested. They just kept wrestling until they had to rest and lie across from each other, panting again as their black tresses fanned out behind them. They quickly realized that they were in a perfectly even position for what they wanted to do. They looked at each other with devious grins before dragging themselves closer to one another until their burning, soaking cunts finally became one.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!!!” Tamara groaned loudly.

“Ohhhhhhhhh!!!” La Malvada moaned just as loudly.

The immediate rush of pleasure overwhelmed both cougars at first before they got used to it and began grinding away. The feeling was extraordinary. Their bodies shook like they were freezing and their muscles spasmed in response. It was as if their mere mortal bodies could just barely handle the unearthly sexual catharsis that rushed through their blood like a narcotic. Their loud moaning was so frenzied and rapid that you’d think they were innocent little virgins getting plowed from behind by the most hung and gifted adonis ever to walk the Earth. Their labias sealed to each other immediately as if they were destined from birth to do so. Their pelvises pumped up and down as they tribbed with more power than either of them knew they possessed.

“Oh, yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!!!!!” La Malvada moaned with pure bliss.

“Yeah! That’s the stuuuuuuuuuffffffff!!!!!!!” Tamara groaned in absolute ecstasy.

Their faces were showing just how much this heavenly pleasure was affecting them. Their faces blushed with so much red, they thought their heads would explode. Their eyes reacted to the overwhelming power as tears flowed out of them. Their voluptuous bodies and long, lustrous hair were already soaked with sweat to the point where the light from the room they were in easily reflected off of them. It was a very good thing they decided to do this in the dream world, as they now genuinely feared that their real world bodies could not survive such powerful sexual elation. This was it. This was heaven. Inside of their sealed twats, their clits were fighting a tiny battle of their own, each trying to pin and fuck the other. It did not take much longer at all for the inevitable to happen.

“Oh! God! Fuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkk!!!!” Tamara cursed as she came.

“Ay dios miooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!” La Malvada exclaimed as she climaxed.

The two busty, battling bombshells pumped each other full of their feminine fluids at the exact same time. Their orgasms were not just mind shattering. They felt world shattering. Every last molecule of their luscious flesh burned with sheer delectation to the point where they could barely even move. The pressure of their release was so strong that they felt the fluid flow all the way into them as if someone stuck a garden hose to their pussies. Finally, it subsided and they fell back, huffing and puffing like their lives depended on it.

“Holy…shit…” Tamara said through her gasping.

“Fucking…Hell…” La Malvada cursed in between deep breaths.

There was not a shadow of a doubt in their minds. They both just experienced the single greatest orgasms of their entire lives. Bar none. One would assume that after their bodies were subjected to such extreme stimulation, that they’d already be exhausted but no. The opposite was true, in fact. They were already addicted to each other and they were just getting started. This was going to be a very, very VERY long fight. It took all of their willpower not to keep grinding but they managed to peel their lower lips off of each other with an audible ripping noise. If either of them had pubic hair, they had no doubt it would have either been ripped off by that or burned off by the sheer friction of their otherworldly tribbing. The two raging nymphos were on Cloud 9 as they crawled towards each other until they were nose to nose.

“That potion we took…” La Malvada said through light panting. “You didn’t say anything about it increasing our sexual power.”

“That’s because I didn’t.” Tamara responded. “That was all us, baby.”

“No shit…” La Malvada said in amazement. “Well…I look forward to drowning in your cum.”

“And I look forward to fucking you dry of your own.” Tamara shot back.

The two giggled at each other before engaging in a brief but passionate kiss for about ten seconds. By the time they broke the kiss and opened their eyes, they were immediately shocked by what they saw. The environment had already changed. They got up to examine their new battle arena. They were now in a shallow body of water up to the shins of their legs. They then noticed the large waterfall flowing into the lake they were standing in. However, the water felt strange and the location gave off a very distinctive smell. It was then that Tamara scooped some of the water into her hands and brought it up to her mouth to drink it. Her eyes went wide upon realizing what it was.

“This isn’t water!” Tamara declared. “It’s cum! It’s a waterfall of pussy juice!”

“Kinky.” La Malvada said casually. “The potion must have taken our mutual desire to go swimming in each other’s cum.”

“I do taste a bit of myself in this stuff.” Tamara added. “The other flavor must be…yours.”

“Really?” La Malvada asked.

The raven haired demoness bent over, showing her fine, Latina ass to her nemesis as she scooped up and drank the liquid herself.

“I guess you’re right.” La Malvada said. “You taste good, mi amor…but I’d rather drink directly from the source.”

“Then come quench your thirst, slut.” Tamara said daringly.

“Just a moment.” La Malvada said.

As the other cougar walked away, Tamara examined their environment further. They were standing on rock but it felt no more rough or jagged than the mattress they were just fucking each other on. The potion likely took their desires into account. Who would want to fuck on some uncomfortable, jagged rocks anyway? The ground was purely aesthetic. The lake was surrounded by grass and trees to give off the typical forest setting vibe. She looked over at what La Malvada was doing. The voluptuous drug lord was walking towards the waterfall before completely immersing herself in the flowing fluids. She stood under the waterfall of cum for a full 15 seconds before finally pulling back. Tamara could not help but stare at her succulent opponent now completely soaked from head to toe in a mixture of their secretions. Her long, flowing, rapunzel like black hair was drenched and matted down to her back. La Malvada grinned smugly and struck a pose as she noticed Tamara ogling her.

Tamara began slowly approaching her nemesis in the lake until the dark and pale skinned nymphos were within an arm’s reach of each other. As soon as that happened, La Malvada grabbed Tamara and yanked her over to her while at the same time stepping backwards, pulling both of them back into the pussy juice waterfall before sealing her mouth to Tamara’s yet again. The fluids poured over the, and into their kissing mouths as they made out, tasting not just each other’s sugary spit but also each other’s secretions showering them both. There were no words to describe the sheer kinkiness of it all. Their humongous H cup breasts pressed against each other again as Tamara brought her knee up against the Mexicana’s cunt, followed by La Malvada immediately reciprocating.

“Mmmmmmm…” They moaned into their heated make out session.

Doing all of this while being pelted by a waterfall would normally make it difficult for them to breathe but it was a dream world after all. Besides, what better way to die than locked up with a gorgeous slut? One hand gave their rival’s firm ass meat a nice squeeze while the other buried itself deep in her soaking hair. Their battling tongues were being bombarded with the delicious flavor of their mixed cunts. Eventually, Tamara broke the kiss by pulling them out of the waterfall and into the shallow lake. The two beauties were now both drenched and it gave them a real alluring, primal look.

“I think this lake is a bit too shallow and could use more of our cum to fill it up.” Tamara said. “Don’t you agree, my love?”

Being called that made La Malvada’s heart race a bit. Despite how hardened, calculating and sociopathic the goth cougar was, something about Tamara just made her feel like a lovestruck school girl. She had to stop herself from blushing.

“I couldn’t agree more.” La Malvada said. “Let’s give this lake all of our love juices, mi amor.”

The two sex goddesses spread their smooth legs before crab walking towards each other until their twats finally came together again. They both had to bite down on their bottom lips to prevent themselves from screaming bloody murder. It was like their pussies not only fully sentient but madly in love.

“More!” La Malvada said. “I want more!”

“Then I’ll give you more, you hot bitch!” Tamara declared. “I’ll give you more than even you can take!”

Their long, flowing black hair swam about in the lake behind them as they thrashed together and the forest location filled with the sounds of their frenzied, lustful moaning and grunting.

“Maldita perra!” Ugh!” La Malvada cursed in Spanish

“Is this all the great Malvada can do?” Tamara asked mockingly. “Come on! Fuck me like you mean it, you hot bitch!”

As they pumped and pumped into each other and as their enormous jublies jiggled to match their movements, the pleasure flowing through their veins like an orgasmic poison just became more and more addictive. They had both already wished that the potion Felicia had given Tamara was in its final form so that time itself would be paused in the real world and they could just keep thrashing together for as long as they wanted.

“Ahhhhhh, fuck!” Tamara cursed.

“That’s it! This is the challenge I’ve been seeking for so long!” La Malvada said with glee. “You will be mine, Tamara Colby! I’ll have you if it’s the last thing I ever do!”

“And I thought my girls were thirsty for me.” Tamara mocked. “But if you want me so bad, come try and get me!”

The goth beauty pulled herself up to where she was at a sitting position and grabbed Tamara’s arms to pull her ebony opponent up with her. The two shot each other lustful, animalistic grind before their tongues began passionately wrestling outside of their mouths as they moaned in bliss.

“Wow. Our tits are so big, it’s making it kinda hard to kiss you.” Tamara joked.

“You do have glorious chichis, mi amor.” La Malvada said sensually as she began playing with her rival’s breasts.

“Oh, don’t be modest, my love.” Tamara said flirtatiously. “Yours are just as incredible.”

The two fondled each other’s womanly assets as they began kissing again and grinding their cunts together, sitting in a pool of their own fluids.

“Mmmmmmm…” They moaned into each other’s mouths as they initiated a mutual bearhug.

It did not take long at all for their clits to once again protrude out of their hoods and join in on the fun. This just served as even more evidence for them that their pussies were destined to join together as one. Both of their hands then got a nice, tight grip on each other’s meaty, heart shaped asses, using them as leverage to bash into each other even harder. Their nipples alternated between sliding all over each other and poking deeply into their enemy’s areolas. The two raging nymphomaniacs had already begun to feel the same furious, overwhelming pleasure that they felt the first time they tribbed again.

“You goddamn whore!” Tamara cursed.

“I want more!” La Malvada demanded. “Come on! Fuck me! Fuck me like your life depends on it, mi amor!”

The constant thrashing caused the lake of cum to start making waves and splashing against the shore. Long, wet, black hair and massive brown and pale tits flowed all around with it. The seemingly rock ground they were sitting on was no less comfortable than the mattress they had been fucking each other on before, so they felt no pain or anything else compelling them to stop. Every single insignificant molecule of contact between their skin was like the most delicious elixir flowing through their veins. They simply could not ever get enough of it. Their insides boiled with delectation that increased by the millisecond until finally the inevitable came to pass.

“Fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk!!!!!” La Malvada loudly cursed as she climaxed.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” Tamara shrieked as she did the same.

They once again shot massive loads of climactic juices straight up into each other’s vaginal canals. Their waves of juices coalesced as they did so already while sitting in a pool of their mixed fluids. Their eyes very nearly rolled into the back of their skulls as they fell back, huffing and puffing as their long, thick black hair flowed in the liquid behind their heads. This second mutual orgasm was barely any more tiring than the last. Their compulsive need for more sex still burned like an eternal flame. They slowly got back up and stared each other down when Tamara noticed that La Malvada’s cheeks looked strangely bloated. Did all that unworldly sexual pleasure really have some side effects after all?

“What happened to…?” Tamara asked.

Before she could finish her sentence, La Malvada spat a concoction of the cum in the lake and her own saliva out onto Tamara’s face and the last bit ended up landing on her breasts.

“Ugh!” Tamara groaned in annoyance and disgust. “You cunt! What are you, 10?!”

“I seriously doubt that this is the first time you’ve been sprayed in the face with girl mess, hottie.” La Malvada said mockingly.

“Well, if a cum fight is what you want, then a cum fight is what you’ll get!” Tamara declared.

The ebony cop babe then scooped up some of the viscous liquid in her hands and quickly began rubbing it all over La Malvada’s beautiful face and stunning body.

“Agh, you bitch!” La Malvada complained,

The two black haired bombshells began wrestling and using their hands to cover each other in the cum everywhere they could reach, giggling and shrieking happily as they did so. They would shove each other’s heads underneath the liquid, splash each other, rub it all over each other’s skin and hair, spit it at each other. It was something straight out of a wild pool party. The two beauties simply loved the feeling of the liquid coating every inch of their flawless skin and being all over them. No wonder the potion conjured up this kinky arena for them to fight in. Eventually though, Tamara had managed to wrestle La Malvada up against the edge of the shore with herself on top, looking down at the slutty Mexicana. Her long, raven hair curtained their faces and mixed with La Malvada’s own dark locks as Tamara panted like a dog. She grinned down deviously at her nemesis.

“I’m going to fuck your brains out, you narco whore!” She said confidently.

“You’d be far from the first one to try.” La Malvada said smugly.

“And when I’m done…You’re going to tell me your name.” Tamara declared. “Not “La Malvada”. Your real name that your parents gave you!”

“Oh?” La Malvada asked. “Well, I disowned them and the name they gave me long ago. I’ve almost forgotten it myself…But sure, “Tammy”. If you want that information, you’re going to have to fuck it out of me.”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Tamara said.

The ebony cougar then once again sealed the goth cougar’s mouth off with her own, leading to yet another fierce tongue battle. Tamara flexed her thick, powerful ass to grind her cunt into La Malvada’s as she laid on top of her on the edge of the shore, both their legs still immersed in the lake of their own cum. The sight was out of this world. Jasmine, Vanessa, Holly, Nicole, Christina, Serena, Olivia and Valerie truly had no idea what kind of glorious fight they were missing. Tamara fucked her nemesis with more determination now than ever before. Not just for the indescribable pleasure. Not just for this being the fight she had been anticipating for so long but also to unravel the mystery of a nympho that truly seemed larger than life and more of a force of nature than a woman. Her more selfish side also craved the massive amount of glory that this fight would grant her. To be the only nympho in history to bring down the legendary and undefeated Malvada was an incredibly enticing thought. Pride is every nympho’s greatest sin next to lust, after all.

The two voluptuous bodies continued to grind and jerk against each other frantically. Animal instinct flowed through them almost to the same extent as their pleasure. Tamara now fully understood what Jasmine and Sabrina felt whenever they fought each other. It was like no one else in the world existed while they fucked and given that they were in a dream world, that was technically the exact case here. Their rival’s pussy was currently more precious to them than oxygen. La Malvada slithered her black nail polished hands down Tamara’s chocolate colored body and sank her fingers deep into the meat of the cop babe’s ass. Tamara used her legs to spread her opponent’s legs so far open that she almost worried that she’d split La Malvada in half right down the middle.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!” They moaned furiously into their kiss as their tongues corkscrewed together.

They loved every single feeling they were experiencing right now. Their rival’s lower and upper lips sealed to their own, the feeling of her warm, cum soaked skin and equally cum soaked hair mixing into their own. They honestly were starting to wish they could be glued together forever. Eventually, they had to break the kiss to breathe but it only happened right before La Malvada was besieged by another overwhelming orgasmic release.

“Ugggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!” The Latina screamed as she filled up Tamara’s inner walls yet again, making the other raven moan in bliss.

Tamara then rolled off of La Malvada as the two lay next to each other hyperventilating and their flowing black hair fanned out on the ground behind their heads.

“You are…amazing…” Tamara said through her gasps for air.

“Yes, I am, aren’t I?” La Malvada asked smugly.

“I still made you cum inside of me like a geyser, you cocky little slut.” Tamara said, her lips coated in La Malvada’s black lipstick.

“And I’ll make you cum inside of me a hundred more times for that.” La Malvada threatened.

“A hundred? That’s all?” Tamara asked smugly. “I could keep going after I’ve made you cum a thousand times.”

“Is that so?” La Malvada asked with skepticism. “Well, you certainly know how to make a chica work up a sweat, I’ll give you that much, mi amor.”

“Yes, my love, I certainly do.” Tamara said with full confidence. “And it’s a good thing we took that potion because I’d have made you dehydrate by now if we were in the real world.”

They were starting to regain their energy and were ready for more.

“Perhaps another swim would be nice then.” La Malvada suggested as she got up.

“I like the way you think.” Tamara said as she got up.

“I like the way you fuck.” La Malvada said flirtatiously. “And I want more. So much more…”

The two slowly approached the lake of cum, their shapely asses swaying in the opposite pattern that their long hair was as they walked.

“Tell you what, babe.” La Malvada said. “I told this to your subordinates, so I may as well tell you. My old alias in Las Brujas before I took the title of La Malvada.”

“And what would that be, my love?” Tamara asked flirtatiously.

“La Demonia.” La Malvada answered with a devious grin. “The demoness.”

“How subtle.” Tamara said jokingly.

“The old Malvada gave me that name after seeing me in action.” La Malvada explained. “Said I fucked my enemies with a ferocity that she had never seen before…And then I gave her a demonstration of that ferocity first hand.”

“I see.” Tamara said. “Well…After this is over and I claim your beautiful cunt as my prize…I think I’ll take on an alias of my own.”

“Don’t count your chickens before they hatch, sweet clit.” La Malvada advised. “But I am curious…What is it?”

“You’ll have to fuck that information out of me, babe.” Tamara said challengingly.

“Now you’re speaking my language and I don’t mean Español.” La Malvada said.

Before another word was said, La Malvada suddenly and without warning pushed Tamara back into the lake of cum, causing her to shriek in surprise and land on her hands and knees before the other raven immediately seized the opportunity she created for herself and pounced on her from behind.

“You cuuuuuuuuuunnnnnttttttt!!!” Tamara yelped as her wet hair was yanked hard by her opponent from behind.

La Malvada had started fucking Tamara doggy style in the lake of cum. She fully wrapped Tamara’s black locks around her wrist to solidify her grip as she dominated the ebony goddess. She had an evil grin on her face as she did so. The time for fun and games was enjoyable while it lasted but that time had passed. La Malvada was now a wolf showing her fangs and her famous sexual sadism was now on full display.

“We’ve had a good time, mi amor but I think it’s time I show you the same thing I showed the previous Malvada!” La Malvada declared past her grunts of pleasure and effort.

“Goddamn you! Ugh!” Tamara cursed.

La Malvada was slamming into her nemesis so hard and fast that her own gigantic assets were bouncing upon impact from the sheer vibrations. The shock of the two ravens’ pussies coming into powerful contact sent waves of electric pleasure flowing through both of their voluptuous bodies but much more so Tamara’s, obviously. La Malvada loved the feeling of her enemy’s thick, brown ass jiggling against her outer thighs as she fucked her. The sounds of Tamara screaming were music to her ears. She reached down in front of the other raven to fondle and maul her luscious H cups with just as much roughness as she had with her fucking. Tamara was quite clearly caught off guard by the sudden and massive shift in the tone of the match but she quickly adapted and did her best to fight back even from such a submissive and humiliating position. She bucked backwards against La Malvada’s cunt even as the other raven was dominating her.

“Are you already getting this desperate, mi amor?” La Malvada asked mockingly through her panting.

“I just like to make my opponents work for it, my love.” Tamara argued past her own heavy breathing.

“Well, you can slam your ass into my pussy all you like.” La Malvada said. “I want your twat and nothing ever stops me from getting what I want.”

“The feeling is mutual…” Tamara said with a growl.

La Malvada was surprised by Tamara’s stubbornness but she continued grinding away. The ebony cougar felt her blood boil with sexual heat as she was fucked mercilessly. La Malvada was stunned to realize that she was starting to feel the heat rising within her as well. Was this a product of her excitement at finally getting to dominate the nympho that had been the object of her fantasies for so long? Or was Tamara’s seemingly pitiful attempt to fight back actually much more effective than anyone would have given it credit for? Or perhaps some combination of the two? Either way, all the goth cougar could do about it was to just keep fucking her to the absolute best of her ability. She was La Malvada. She has never lost a sexfight and she doesn’t plan to start now.

“Agh! You fucking narco slut!” Tamara cursed.

“Goddamn meddling pig whore!” La Malvada shot back.

Eventually, as Tamara felt La Malvada’s small but powerful clit penetrate her lower labial folds, she simply could not suppress the need for release any longer.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!!!!” Tamara shrieked as she came.

La Malvada cooed as she felt her pussy get splashed with the fluids of her nemesis as she finally released the other raven, who fell forward onto the ground. Her massive H cups broke her fall but thankfully the effects of the potion made the ground soft and pillowy despite it looking like hard rock. Tamara huffed and puffed as if she were having an asthma attack but even La Malvada herself was panting a bit harder than you’d expect the winner of that round to. The drug lord then shook it off, reminding herself that she wanted a challenge and of her past sexual feats. No woman on Earth can cross clits with her and win. Simple as that.

“A valiant attempt at fighting back, “Tammy”.” La Malvada said condescendingly. “But it was only ever going to end one way. Just like the fight as a whole will.”

Tamara was still too winded to respond, so La Malvada laid down next to her and lovingly twirled her sweat and cum soaked hair between her fingers. As Tamara caught her breath, she looked up at La Malvada and took notice of something.

“Wow.” Tamara said in amazement.

“Wow, indeed.” La Malvada said smugly.

“No, not that.” Tamara said. “Well, that was worthy of a wow too but…your makeup is still perfect. After everything we’ve done so far, how can that be?”

“Oh, that.” La Malvada said. “This makeup was specially designed to handle even the most brutal and intense of matches. A high pressure fire hose couldn’t even so much as smudge it.”

“That’s impressive.” Tamara said. “But this fight is far from over and I plan on ruining that pretty paint of yours no matter how long it takes.”

“I’ve heard that bef…Wait a minute…” La Malvada said in bafflement.

She brought her face closer to Tamara’s. The ebony beauty thought the other raven wanted to kiss her but she was instead examining her lips and her eyes went wide as she saw a little bit of distinctive black marks on them.

“Is that…my lipstick?!” La Malvada asked in pure shock.

Tamara took her finger and ran it across her lips. She then examined it to see a tiny bit of black on it.

“Well, what do you know?” Tamara asked smugly. “I guess it is.”

La Malvada put her fingers to her own lips in amazement.

“You…How?” La Malvada asked. “No one has ever made my makeup run. Ever! Not even the Malvada that came before me!”

“There’s a first time for everything.” Tamara said with pride.

La Malvada then grinned deviously.

“You really are the one.” She said sinisterly. “And we still have so much more to do to each other, mi amor.”

The realization that Tamara was able to even slightly smear La Malvada’s see,influ invincible makeup was just as much of a shock to the cop babe as it was to the drug lord. Above all else though, it made Tamara realize something else far more important. If there was any sign that she had a decent chance of winning this fight, that was it. If nothing else, it showed that Tamara would be the one to give this psychotic bitch the fight of her life and that was plenty good enough for her. The Mexicana had shown the ebony goddess her fangs. Now it was Tamara’s turn. Tamara’s usually pleasant, lovely and motherly smile was suddenly replaced by a terrifying grin that would give any Disney villain a run for their money. She was grinning from ear to ear and her eyes went from gentle and sweet to animalistic and predatory. It gave even La Malvada pause as she gazed into Tamara’s chilling expression.

“What’s that look for?” La Malvada asked.

If only she knew. The look she was seeing right now was practically identical to the look on her own face during particularly heated and intense fights. It was the same look she possessed when she was dominating Jasmine and Sabrina. The same look she possessed when she was punishing Brooke for her betrayal. A look of pure sexual sadism. Most people would never guess it but Tamara was very much a sadist in her own right, as La Malvads was about to find out the hard way.

“You know…” Tamara said with a tone that was as seductive as it was sinister. “I really ought to thank you for the opportunity you’ve given me, my love.”

“Yes, sex with me is truly a once in a lifetime chance. I know.” La Malvada said smugly.

“Not exactly what I meant.” Tamara said with a hint of annoyance at her rival’s inflated ego.

“Then what did you mean?” La Malvada asked.

“It’s been a very long time since I had a serious match with high stakes.” Tamara explained. “Well, at least against a worthy opponent, anyway. Your Calendar sluts were barely even worth my time.”

“You think I don’t know that?” La Malvada asked rhetorically. “I knew you’d crush their pathetic cunts, mi amor. I just wanted to send a message with flair.”

“Didn’t you promise them membership?” Tamara asked.

“Them?” La Malvada asked with a scoff. “Not on the best day of their lives. They got fucked by the three weakest members of your little cheerleading squad. Las Brujas deserves better than such trash.”

“I see.” Tamara said with a hint of anger at La Malvada’s complete lack of respect for her subordinates. “Well, regardless, the opportunity you’ve given me is a great one indeed. Even more so than you believe.”

“And how is that, pray tell?” La Malvada asked with genuine curiosity.

“I love sex with my friends and my girls, don’t get me wrong.” Tamara explained. “However…With them, I could never really cut loose the way I truly wanted…but you can take it, can’t you, big girl?”

“I can take it for as long as this dream world allows me to.” La Malvada said firmly.

“I hope so.” Tamara said. “I hate being disappointed.”

“So do I.” La Malvada agreed.

“Excellent.” Tamara said with an even more intimidating smile. “Then let’s cut loose. Both of us. Let this be the sexfight to end all sexfights!”

“I couldn’t agree more!“ La Malvada said.

Nothing more needed to be said after that. The two raging nymphos got up, fully rejuvenated and ready for the fight of their lives. La Malvada began to show the same eerie grin that Tamara had been showing. A brief but palpable silence followed before the two bitter rivals pounced on each other and initiated another catball similar to when they were in the mattress arena. Frenzied moans, grunts and growls echoed throughout their forest-like location as their wild, cum and sweat soaked, jet black locks flew all around them to match their rapid movements. Their luscious lips sealed into a passionate, lustful kiss full of as much tongue and saliva as they both could manage. They simply could not get enough of each other. The feeling of the other nympho’s soft, warm skin. Their opponent’s hair in their hands. Gigantic H cup tits mushrooming together, nipples stabbing into areolas, hands firmly grasping thick ass meat and above all else, the euphoric blasts of electric volts of pleasure caused by their lower lips mashing together. It was beyond description. Right now, they wished they could stay like this forever. So they wish it, so shall it be.

Suddenly, they both felt their bodies and backs forced into upright positions. Like they were standing up fully but still mashed together with their rival. The sudden jolt caused them to break their ferocious kiss with a trail of spit between their lips and open their eyes in surprise and confusion. They looked around to see themselves in a tiny space so cramped that they could barely move, stuck on each other like glue as the confinements of their new arena sandwiched them in place. They were each about to say something before a stream of water began pouring down on them, washing the sex slime and sweat off of their flawless bodies and lustrous black hair. They quickly readjusted and now began to enjoy their current position.

“I hope you’re not claustrophobic, my love.” Tamara said flirtatiously.

“If I wasn’t stuck in here with an irresistibly fuckable chica like yourself, I probably would be.” La Malvada answered. “But I can get used to this.”

“As can I.” Tamara agreed.

They seemed to be trapped in a shower stall so narrow that they were trapped in this delicious position and could not get out. It was naturally what they both wanted and the potion acted accordingly. As the water continued washing over them and making their voluptuous forms shine, they began kissing again. Their tongues played with each other outside of their mouths before their luscious lips sealed together. They had just enough room to their sides to pull their arms back and viciously smack each other’s firm, meaty ass cheeks, letting them jiggle like gelatin from the vibrations as the loud, whip crack-like sounds of the smacking echoed and vibrated off of the tiles of the shower like room they were sealed together in. Their current predicament made it difficult but far from impossible to express the full brunt of their sexual sadism on each other. Both of them were now sure that there was no other woman in the world they’d rather be enclosed in a tight space with.

“Fuck me, my love.” Tamara encouraged. “Fuck me with absolutely everything you have! Fuck me like your life depends on it!”

“And you fuck me like you’ve never fucked anyone before!” La Malvada encouraged. “I want it all, mi amor! I want all that your beautiful, perfect pussy can dish out! Take no prisoners!”

As they muttered obscenities to each other through their heavy, frenzied gasps for air, they swayed back and forth, grinding their monumental mammaries across each other over and over again while also bringing their thighs up high into each other’s pussies. It actually appeared to be a rather effective exercise routine. They would both certainly be working up a sweat if it wasn’t for the hot water pelting them from above. Their long, soaking dark hair began sticking to both their skin and the tiled walls behind them as the friction between the ebony and ivory bodies of the two battling bombshells increased by the minute. The speed of their grinding could easily be compared to a camper trying grinding two twigs together to start a campfire. Many would look at it and think it might be painful or cause friction burns but it wasn’t. It was heavenly. Ecstasy flowed through their slutty veins as they fucked and fucked and fucked andf fucked and then fucked some more. It quickly descended into a marathon and led to many upon many glorious orgasms. Their climactic fluids flowed down their shapely legs and were washed down the drain. They had lost awareness of time long ago as they were so absorbed in each other. They did know that they were there a very long time but neither of them could put an exact number on it, let alone how much time had passed out in the real world. They could not care less, anyway. All that mattered was fucking and getting fucked by their gorgeous nemesis until one of them was incapable of fighting back even a second longer.

“You fucking hot puta!” La Malvada cursed.

“I love making you scream like cum addicted slut that you are!” Tamara mocked.

Despite all the euphoric climaxes, eventually their cramped situation was finally beginning to make them so uncomfortable and their muscles so achey that they started to wish that they could escape from this position. So, the potion once again gave them what they wanted and the shower was stretched out until it resembled any other shower. Tamara fell backward and La Malvada fell forward as they took in long, deep breaths.

“Ay dios mio…” La Malvada said in amazement. “Ojalá pudiera seguir follándote para siempre, hermoso coño”

In English, that sentence roughly translated to: “i wish i could keep fucking you forever, you beautiful cunt.”

It was the first full, proper sentence in Spanish that La Malvada had spoken since this started. Bilingual people tend to speak their native tongue in moments of deep emotional impact, such as stress, bliss, anger or shock. Such a thing was a true testament to how incredible the experience had been for La Malvada. She had finally found what she had been searching for for so long. Tamara took notice of this and her eyes went wide but not for the reasons one might assume.

“Your…accent…” Tamara said.

“What about it?” La Malvada asked, confused.

“I’ve vacationed to Mexico many times.” Tamara explained. “I’ve heard every accent there was…And when you speak Spanish…You don’t have any accent I recognize.”

“What are you playing at?” La Malvada asked defensively. “Besides, what makes you such an expert? You don’t even speak the language!”

“Why so defensive then?” Tamara asked. “Unless…You’re not actually Mexican.”

“What would a gringa like you know?” La Malvada asked mockingly.

“Well, going off of that and your unusually pale skin tone for a Latina…” Tamara said suspiciously. “You’re really from Argentina, aren’t you?”

La Malvada’s expression changed from annoyance to bafflement.

“Your silence says it all.” Tamara said confidently.

La Malvada had now realized just how worthy of an opponent Tamara truly was. She wasn’t just some busty bimbo but a genuinely intelligent, capable and dangerous adversary, both in and outside of actual sex.

“Okay…You caught me…” La Malvada admitted begrudgingly. “I’m Argentinian.”

Such a revelation was a big deal to someone that obsessed over preserving their anonymity almost as much as they obsessed over their power. What La Malvada didn’t know was that Tamara had just played her like a fiddle. She had only been to Mexico once, which was when she left to track down her nemesis only to get ambushed by the Calendar Trio. Her only real evidence for her hypothesis was La Malvada’s pale skin and Argentina’s high crime rate. She took a shot and the other raven fell for it, hook, line and sinker. Tamara was one step closer to uncovering the identity of the most mysterious nympho in the world.

“It doesn’t matter, though.” La Malvada said. “You won’t be sharing that information with anyone.”

“We’ll just see about that, won’t we?” Tamara asked challengingly.

“I only wish my soon to be pets could be here to watch me fuck away their last hopes for freedom.” La Malvada said with aggression.

“I also wish your other “pets” could be here to watch your well deserved downfall.” Tamara said. “Perhaps it will help snap them out of the little lust spell you cast on them.”

La Malvada scoffed.

“What makes you think I care about my cum dumpsters?” She asked smugly. “I’ll just get new ones…Like you all.”

“That’s all they are to you?” Tamara asked.

“That’s all any woman is to me.” La Malvada said firmly. “Including you.”

Tamara sighed and exhaled loudly before showing a bitter grin.

“I see.” Tamara said coldly. “Even your past opponents?”

“I can’t even remember most of their names.” La Malvada said. “Whores are a dime a dozen. I’ll never run out of hot putas willing to grind with me. They don’t even care themselves because I give them better fucks than they’ve had their entire worthless lives. I assume you feel differently?”

“Of course I do!” Tamara said angrily. “It may just be about your own pleasure for you but for me, it’s the spice of life!”

“Do tell.” La Malvada said sarcastically.

“I love the game with all my heart.” Tamara explained. “I cherish and remember every fight I’ve ever had. Every detail of my beautiful rivals. Every second of glorious sexual combat. Every one of their names, cup sizes and hair colors. Even the most disappointing ones like your Calendar skanks!”

“How sentimental of you, mi amor.” La Malvada said as she rolled her eyes.

“Stop calling me that!” Tamara demanded angrily. “You don’t love anyone but yourself, you sociopathic, slave driving, ungrateful cunt!”

“Keep your self righteous lectures to yourself, bitch!” La Malvada yelled. “You think you’re the first meddling do-gooder to try and take me down a peg? You wouldn’t be the first to be addicted to my superior pussy by the end of it either!”

“I’d like to see you try, you pissant narco slut!” Tamara dared.

An awkward and overwhelmingly tense silence filled the room as the two busty hellcats glared at each other with hate in their eyes. The entire atmosphere of the match had now shifted. When the fight started, the two were so enamored with each other’s beauty, curves and skill that they were having the time of their lives fucking each other, even in spite of the very serious circumstances of the match in the first place. However, the airing out of their very different ideologies on the game had served as a wake up call. A reminder to why they were here and why they were fighting in the first place. La Malvada was a criminal overlord and psychopathic megalomaniac who saw everyone around her as her property. Tamara was determined to bring her down no matter how hard it might be and protect her friends and subordinates from becoming her sex slaves.

As for La Malvada, no other woman in her life has stood up to her and messed with her operations to the extent that Tamara and Task Force 732 has. She could not care less about La Rubia and La Morena as she saw all of her sicarias as replaceable fodder and sex dolls but she had a reputation to uphold and would not tolerate anyone interfering with her business. This has been by far the most challenging fight that La Malvada has ever had but she looked forward to humiliating her nemesis and sexually brainwashing the others into her new concubines. There was more at stake in this match than any other that either nympho has previously had. Both had their freedom and those of their subordinates on the line. Although, in La Malvada’s case, the only freedom she truly cared about was her own.

“Do you know what I’m going to do to you once I put you away?” Tamara asked coldy, finally breaking the chilling silence.

La Malvada smiled, interested in Tamara’s fantasies.

“Speak your mind, puta.” La Malvada said. “Hearing your delusions of grandeur will only make your downfall that much more gratifying.”

Tamara then smiled sinisterly.

“I’m going to lock you up in the deepest, darkest hole I can find and then…” Tamara paused.

“And then?” La Malvada asked with genuine curiosity.

“And then I’ll never touch you again!” Tamara said firmly.

La Malvada’s smile immediately faded and was replaced by a look of shock and even fear.

“What?” La Malvada asked with bafflement. The idea seemed unthinkable.

“You heard me, you narco cunt.” Tamara said. “First, I’ll give you a taste of your own medicine by humiliating and fucking you into submission like you’ve done to so many other women. I’ll crush that supposedly unbreakable confidence of yours into pieces and then I’ll subject you to the worst thing that can possibly be done to any nympho. I’ll forcibly cut you off from any and all sex for the rest of your wretched life!”

La Malvada was stunned and the mere thought of such a thing horrified her to her core. She was a sex addict even by nympho standards. She would fuck no less than ten of her concubines each day. Bare minimum. Sex was as precious to her as oxygen. Fucking other women was her entire life and has been since she was 18 years old. She then shook it off, realizing that Tamara was just trying to psyche her out.

“And when I’m done with you…” La Malvada said. “I’m going to fuck your precious groupies one by one and force you to watch as I pound both their pussies and their minds into mush!”

“I could already guess that.” Tamara said smugly.

“Who should I start with, I wonder?” La Malvada asked. “Maybe your old friend, Señora Roja? Or Jasmine since she’s the strongest of your team?…Or maybe their fearless leader herself. You seem partial towards Vanessa…”

Tamara seemed taken aback.

“Oh, did I touch a nerve?” La Malvada asked.

“Enough talk!” Tamara said firmly. “We can brag about what we’ll do to each other or we could simply do it!”

“Yes, let’s get this show on the road.” La Malvada agreed.

It was at that point that the two nymphos noticed that the environment, despite appearing to be a tiled shower, was still soft and even a little bit bouncy. Even the walls. The potion could tell that they wanted to get rough with each other and was allowing them to do so comfortably and without fear of injury. The shower turned on again and the water started coming down on them. Now that they were no longer in their tight space, they realized that there were shower heads on each of the room’s four walls, making it more or less impossible to escape the warm blasts of liquid. As the warm water once again washed over their voluptuous bodies as they stared each other down in a nail biting scene. Then suddenly, as if a match had been lit underneath them, they pounced on each other and struggled to wrestle the other raging nympho to the ground, grunting and groaning with effort and strain.

“You’ve come all this way and literally crossed borders twice only to end up like every other arrogant cońo that thought she could fuck with me!” La Malvada said confidently. “I’ve fucked more women than I can even begin to count! At least hundreds, maybe even thousands! Tell me, what makes you think you’ll be the exception?”

“I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again!” Tamara responded. “There’s a first time for everything! And funny you mention numbers. I told you that I remember and cherish every sexfight I’ve ever had and this just so happens to be my thousandth battle!”

“And it will be your last!” La Malvada said firmly. “I was planning on making you the next Cazadora but now that you’ve really gone and pissed me off, I’ll make you my prized concubine! A symbol of what happens to anyone that tries to interfere with the operations of Las Brujas!”

The two then finally wrestled each other to the ground and would have initiated another catball if there was enough room for it in this particular arena. Instead, they sat their thick ebony and ivory asses down on the shower floor, feeling as soft as a cushion and wrapped their legs around each other before beginning another vicious tribbing session as their labia sealed together in a heated kiss and their H cups bounced and slapped together.

“Agh! You meddling cunt!” La Malvada cursed.

“Ugh! Arrogant slut!” Tamara shot back.

They continued pounding each other’s pussies with everything they had, thrusting the full weight of their spines into their humping.

“What I do to those bimbos you care about so much will be nothing compared to what I’ll do to you!” La Malvada threatened.

“Nothing you can do to me will be anywhere near as torturous as what I’ll do…or rather won’t do to you!” Tamara shot back.

La Malvada hated to admit it but Tamara was right. No amount of humiliation fucking can compare to the horror of being forcibly cut off from the pleasure she was so addicted to. She was almost tempted to do the same to Tamara if she won but she just couldn’t resist the black beauty. Tamara could not deny either how stunningly beautiful La Malvada was or how good of a fuck she was. Like any great sexual rivalry, their mutual hatred was matched only by their mutual lust. Both served as excellent motivations to fuck her into submission, in addition to the very high stakes, of course. Powerful fury and intoxicating pleasure flowed through their veins more and more with each and every hump. They sat up a bit higher until they were face to face, grabbing a tight and large handful of each other’s sweat and cum matted raven hair and forced their tongues down the other cougar’s throat, swallowing back sweet, delicious spit as some drooled down their jawlines and pooled into their joined cleavages. This went on for a very long time. How long exactly? Neither of them knew or cared but climax after climax would rock both of them, causing them to blow their loads into their bitter enemy’s vaginal canal.

Eventually, their fatigue took hold and they had to split off from each other, breaking the kiss with a trail of saliva as both raging nymphomaniacs fell onto their backs, panting heavily. At this point, they came to the realization that they have both orgasmed more times in this one fight than any other fight or any other night of either of their lives and given the kind of debaucherous and hedonistic lifestyles these two hellcats lived, that was really saying something. The shower was turned off as the potion sensed that they both wanted a minute to take a breather. La Malvada’s rapunzel hair flowed all the way down to where it was easily within an arm’s reach of Tamara on both sides of her. Tamara wanted nothing more than to reach out with both arms and give her nemesis’s hair a good, hard yank but she felt far too exhausted to even lift her arms right now. Her heart sank, however, when she started to see La Malvada’s hair slipping back, signaling that the other raven was getting up and she was now crawling towards the cop babe sinisterly.

“What’s wrong, “Tammy?”” La Malvada asked sarcastically. “Too tired to fight back?”

“Go to Hell.” Tamara managed to spit through her panting.

“We’re already in Hell.” La Malvada said. “And as you’re about to find out…I’m El Diablo.”

The pale goth then forced Tamara’s legs apart. Tamara believed that La Malvada was about to pussy fuck her but the drug lord wanted to give her own cunt a break and had something else in mind. She brought her enormous breasts together into a single mass of squishy, jiggly flesh as she fondled herself and licked her black lips lustfully. Tamara could instantly tell what she wanted to do and the ebony cougar would have done something about it if she had enough energy to move but she didn’t. She was totally helpless. La Malvada smiled with sadistic glee as she realized that before finally unleashing her onslaught of paizuri on her nemesis.

“Aghhh!!” Tamara groaned as La Malvada used her H cups to pleasure her.

The Argentinian beauty’s breasts were so enormous that they just barely fit into Tamara’s crotch. La Malvada cooed as she felt her rival’s cunt soak her tits all over as she continued rubbing them in.

“Goddamn you!” Tamara cursed.

“Normally at this point, I’d tell you to just give up and enjoy being fucked by the superior nympho.” La Malvada said condescending through her grunt of effort. “But for you, I’ll make an exception. I admit it, you’re the single greatest fuck I’ve ever had in my life. Even more so than the original Malvada. I want to milk this glorious fight for everything it’s worth. By all means, “Tammy”. Keep fighting. Keep resisting. Show me a good time. Because it will make your inevitable defeat that much more humiliating!”

“Do you ever shut that clit licking sewer of yours?!” Agh!” Tamara groaned.

La Malvada ignored her taunts and focused on the task at hand. Tamara was at her wit’s end and it was very apparent that the other raven had done this many, many times before. She tittyfucked Tamara’s cunt so expertly, it was as if she was masturbating her own pussy. She knew all the right spots and times to hit. She cooed, grinned and lustfully licked her black lipsticked mouth as she dominated her prey. Tamara was overwhelmed as the entire opening of her twat was being ruthlessly assaulted.

“Ugggghhhh!!! Fuck!” Tamara cursed.

Her face blushed bright red to the point where it was visible even past her ebony skin. La Malvada then positioned her sharpened pink nipples to where they could bombard Tamara’s pulsating, brown pleasure bud from every possible angle and went to town. La Malvada wished she could reach up and start roughly fondling Tamara’s bouncing breasts but her hands were too busy with her paizuri right now. Having been so soon after their little tribbing marathon, it did not take much longer for Tamara to start to feel the devastating familiarity of electric volts surging through her body, signaling what was about to come. She could do nothing but brace herself for it.

“That’s it, baby.” La Malvada teased. “Cum! Cum for me! Soak me! Drench me! I want your glorious, delicious juices all over me! My face, my hair, my mouth, my chichis! Everywhere!”

“Fucking biiiiiitttttttttttcccccccccccchhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!” Tamara screamed bloody murder as her climax washed over her, nearly causing her eyes to roll into the back of her skull.

Just as La Malvada wanted, Tamara sprayed like a garden sprinkler. The goth cougar was coated in the fluids, soaking into her rapunzel hair and running down her face while the rest she caught in her mouth, quickly swallowing.

“You have the sweetest and most succulent cum I’ve ever tasted.” La Malvada said giddily. “God, I love fucking you so much. I love every second of it. I would happily trade all of my other pets just to have you…But I don’t have to. They know their place…And so will you and every other woman I set my eyes and clit on soon enough. You are mine. Now and forever.”

“I’d rather die than be your property, you twisted bitch.” Tamara said past slow, deep breaths.

“Don’t give me that shit.” La Malvada said bluntly. “You’re loving this just as much as I am. Don’t even try to tell me that I’m not the best fuck you’ve ever had in your sad, pathetic life.”

“Fuck you!” Tamara cursed.

“If you insist…” La Malvada joked.

Her pussy now recovered from the intense tribbing, La Malvada was now ready for more. She took each of Tamara’s smooth, shapely legs in her arms and rested them upon each of her shoulders. It was clear what was going to come next. La Malvada pulled her pelvis back as far as it could, wanting to build up as much power and momentum as she could before finally slamming forward, smashing her lower lips straight into her enemy’s.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!!” Tamara cried out.

“I’ll never get tired of hearing you scream like the puta in heat you really are!” La Malvada mocked.

On and on this went as each slam was so powerful that it sent vibrations of ecstasy throughout Tamara’s flawless body, making her H cups jiggle around from each and every impact. The drug lord could not get enough of that sight. This match was proving to be everything she had anticipated and more. She wished it would never end but she craved victory over her hated enemy even more. La Malvada hooked her arms around Tamara’s dark skinned legs, securing her in place while also being able to grope and maul her rival’s big, beautiful, bouncy, brown boobs. She pinched both dark brown milk buds between the index and middle fingers of each hand, twisting them.

“Agh!” Tamara grunted.

La Malvada began panting as she felt her own clit intersect with Tamara’s and fighting their own little battle within their sealed lower lips. It was so intoxicating and addictive. La Malvada was already hot and bothered from tittyfucking Tamara and making her cum all over her that she found herself feeling the burning heat rising within her at a rather fast pace. She kept grinding along with it for about 30 more seconds until her dam finally burst.

“Yeeeeeesssssss!!!!” La Malvada screamed as she came powerfully inside of Tamara.

Just a little bit later, Tamara ended up reaching a second orgasm in a row herself.

“Ohhhhhh!!!” She groaned as she climaxed inside of La Malvada right back.

Both were surprised by this turn of events. Serena was the only girl Tamara had ever fought to make her cum twice in a row like that and La Malvada had never encountered any opponent that she loved fucking so much that having the dominant position caused her to cum herself. It was still anyone’s game. La Malvada knew this and decided to give Tamara as little opportunity to counterattack as possible. She was a bit disappointed by having to do that, though. She was a chess player. She lived for the thrill of the game. She loved long, excruciating battles in which she and her opponent humiliated each other as much as possible because it made her inevitable victory over the other girl even more gratifying for her and devastating for her opponent. She loved games where her opponent might think she’s about to win just before La Malvada destroys her. Even better when the fight leaves its mark on La Malvada as well, like it did here. Wet, disheveled hair, running makeup, cum all over her body. The battle scars showed that in spite of everything her opponent was able to do to her, it still wasn’t enough. She loved that. However, there was too much at stake with this particular match. She would much rather die than never have sex again, so she had to show no restraint. She crawled towards the huffing and puffing Tamara slowly and sensually but also chillingly.

“Now let me show you how I punished La Cazadora for betraying me!” La Malvada declared.

She proceeded to bend Tamara over her lap, her shapely, ebony ass in the air as La Malvada gave her rival’s long, wet, dark hair a good, hard yank with one hand and started viciously spanking Tamara’s thick, bubbly cheeks with the other as hard as she possibly could.

“Aghhh!!” Tamara groaned from the stinging pain.

Once again, the distinctive whipping sounds of jiggling ass meat being smacked echoed throughout the tiled room as the goth cougar punished the ebony beauty. La Malvada loved to torment, dominate and humiliate her prey but Tamara was a special case indeed. This went on for about two more minutes until Tamara gained enough energy to finally break free, flipping her raven locks back as she stared daggers at her nemesis.

“You fuckinh bitch.” Tamara cursed. “You’re lucky I can’t think of anything worse to do to you than cutting you off from sex forever!”

“You know, I’m surprised you’re already starting to break down, puta.” La Malvada said smugly. “You’ve shown me a great time but I was hoping the actual challenge would last longer than this.”

“We’ve already been in here for days at the least.” Tamara argued. “And I’m still conscious in case you haven’t noticed, you cocky bitch!”

“You’re too sentimental.” La Malvada lectured. “It makes you weak and soft. That’s why you’ll lose.”

“Why don’t you come over here and test your theory?” Tamara asked challengingly.

La Malvada noticed that she was getting under Tamara’s skin and decided to keep pushing her buttons in hopes it would spice the match up even more. She wanted to crush her nemesis at her absolute best after all.

“You care about those sluts out there a lot, don’t you?” La Malvada asked. “Not just them…but that gringo man of their’s too.”

La Malvada showed visible shock that she was aware of Ben and his relationship with her and her subordinates.

“I have eyes and ears everywhere, babe.” La Malvada bragged. “He’s Jasmine’s chico, right? You like fucking married men, do you?”

Tamara ignored her.

“I’ll take your silence as a yes.” La Malvada teased. “I don’t blame you. I’d much rather fuck women as we are capable of doing amazing things to each other but back in the day, I liked to fuck the boyfriends and husbands of my opponents after I crushed them just to rub my victory in even more.”

Tamara started to shoot La Malvada a rather intimidating death glare as she picked up on where this was going.

“You know…” La Malvada said with a smug grin. “Maybe if you behave yourselves, I’ll let you all watch as I…”

“Shut the fuck up!” Tamara yelled. “There’s only one person you need to worry about fucking right now! Besides, Ben has standards and he’d never touch a twisted bitch like you!”

“Who said I’d be giving him a choice?” La Malvada asked rhetorically.

Tamara wanted to rip the other raven’s pretty, long haired head off right then and there but she maintained her control, knowing she just wanted to provoke her. She then laid down on her back in a position perpendicular to La Malvada, letting her hair fan out behind her head.

“Surprisingly, there’s still one thing we haven’t done yet.” Tamara said. “You know what to do, whore.”

“I thought you’d never ask.” La Malvada said. “You wanna lick pussies, puta? Let’s lick fucking pussies!”

The drug lord positioned herself to where she was on top of Tamara, tossing her flowing midnight locks to the side as it practically encircled both of their bodies, it was so long. She descended downwards until her mouth was inches away from Tamara’s mouthwatering cunt and vice versa. They each grabbed two thick handfuls of each other’s firm ass cheeks before finally diving into their opponent’s beautiful muff. The sounds of lustful moaning and ravenous slurping filled the room as they feasted on each other’s twats like the starving predators they were. The sweet, indescribable flavor filled their mouths and washed over their taste buds like tangy tidal waves. They unleashed everything they had on each other. Not just tongues or lips but also fingers and sometimes even fists. They would roll over each other to switch positions around back and forth. They sucked on each other’s sweet, juicy clits, stuck their tongue in and out of each other’s folds like wet, fleshy dildos, spanked each other and wrapped their legs around each other’s heads to push each other even further into it. They reached out to grab and pull on their enemy’s hair, which was obviously much easier for Tamara to do to La Malvada due to the latter’s rapunzel hair.

On and on and on the two nymphos went, chowing down on each other’s most tender and succulent bits. Once again, their sense of time faded away from both of them as the constant influx of pleasure in their cunts and flavor in their mouths slowly turned them into ravenous animals. More orgasms than either could even begin to count washed over them before their fluids washed over their opponent’s face and hair countless times. Eventually, their pussies became so swollen that they turned bright red but that wasn’t nearly enough to make them even consider slowing down. Their rival’s pussy juice was like their life blood at this point. Tamara wasn’t as blatant about it as the other raven was but she was having the time of her life. She loved everything about this, down to the most minute detail. The sheer ecstasy was beyond description. It wasn’t just the pleasure either. The warmth of her skin, the silkiness of her hair and her face…She was truly a devil with the face of an angel. Tamara understood why La Malvada is able to so easily seduce women. Every second of fucking her was just so physically and mentally soothing. It was like all of Tamara’s worries, regrets, anxieties and displeasures were being washed away. Still, she knew the true nature of her nemesis and what was at stake here. She would maintain her composure and her free will no matter what.

The sheer bliss of what they were doing made time fly by but even then it still felt as if a lifetime had passed and alas, all good things must at some point come to an end. Tamara was on top and the two managed to make each other cum in each other’s faces and hair one final time before Tamara rolled off of her and the two huffed and puffed. They were soaked from head to toe in feminine fluids.

“I…fucking…hate you…” Tamara proclaimed in between deep breaths. “I fucking hate you…and everything you stand for. I hate your twisted, selfish philosophy on the game that I cherish so dearly. I hate your complete lack of respect for your opponents when I remember and appreciate each and every one of them…I hate everything about you.”

“But…?” La Malvada asked smugly.

“But I admit it.” Tamara said. “I love fucking you. No. Love is too weak of a word to describe how I feel about fucking you. I can’t think of any words in any language to accurately describe it. Every millisecond I fuck you makes me want to fuck and get fucked by you even more. I feel all my willpower draining away when we fuck and what terrifies me the most is that every fiber of my being wants to give into you…”

“You summed me up perfectly, you hot bitch.” La Malvada said. “It’s a power I was born with. Every woman I’ve ever fucked becomes a drooling, sex addicted simp. It takes a few fuckings sometimes but it always ends the same way.”

“Don’t act so smug, cunt.” Tamara shot back. “I can tell you love it too. A part of you deep inside wants to give into me too. Let me ravage you to your core and become mine forever.”

La Malvada said nothing. That was as good an indicator as ever that Tamara had read her like a book.

“You…” La Malvada said. “You are…amazing. The most amazing woman I’ve ever known and I’ve known a lot.”

“As have I…” Tamara said. “And the feeling is mutual.”

“Which is why I want this to go on for as long as possible. I don’t care if it takes years in here or even in the real world.” La Malvada said. “I will fuck you to your core. I will fuck you so badly past all of your defenses and skils that you cannot deny I am superior. So…I’m going to give you a piece of advice.”

Tamara looked confused.

“Deep down inside, you are just as sadistic as me.” La Malvada said. “You love humiliating other bitches. You live for the game at its most extreme and primal. You love high risks and high rewards. You want to fuck me to the point where my mind snaps just as I want to do to you….So, I say…Embrace it. Just this once. Wake the sleeping dominatrix that lies within you and let her run wild.”

Tamara’s heart was racing as she heard these wonderful words.

“Let’s fuck each other, mi amor…” La Malvada said seductively as she crawled towards Tamara. “Let’s fuck each other’s cunts, tits, nipples, mouths, tongues, asses, everything! And more than that! Let’s fuck each other’s hearts, minds and souls until one of us finally gives in!”

“Quite the poet, aren’t you?” Tamara asked jokingly.

Her facial expression then changed to a devious grin.

“But fine. Have it your way.” Tamara said. “An opponent like you is a once in a lifetime chance…I wanna milk you for all your worth, baby.”

The two smiled at each other before the environment finally shifted again. Suddenly, the two were in some room and in a body of water that surrounded them on all sides.

“What’s this?” Tamara asked. “Another pool of our juices?”

La Malvada looked around in amazement.

“This…This is my bathhouse!” She said with almost childlike excitement. “This is where I spend most of my time! Where I fuck my concubines for hours on end on a daily basis! And where I outfucked the previous Malvada over 20 years ago!”

Tamara looked around. The pool was massive. Much bigger than the pool on the hotel’s balcony. It was easily the size of a football field. The water was the perfect temperature. Warm and relaxing but not to the point where you ever get uncomfortable or tired of it and it reached up to their knees when standing up. The two then realized why the potion brought them here as they both found this location to be rather poetic. It was where La Malvada as she is now came, no pun intended, into existence. Tamara found it most appropriate that it would be where her tenure would also end and La Malvada found it most appropriate that it would be where she would finally defeat her greatest enemy. The two then grinned slyly at each other.

“I just remembered…” Tamara said. “I said I would tell you the alias I plan to give myself when I win.”

“Yes, “When”.” La Malvada mocked. “But you did say that.”

“Well, I figure now is a good time to tell you.” Tamara said. “When I claim your legendary cunt for myself…I will go by a new name…La Asesina…The Slayer.”

La Malvada scoffed.

“Whatever helps you sleep at night.” She said. “But since you told me what I wanted to know…I remember something you wanted to know.”

Tamara’s face showed interest in what she was about to say.

“My real name.” La Malvada said. “It’s been so long I almost forget it sometimes.”

“I’m listening.” Tamara said with anticipation.

La Malvada took a deep breath. This was obviously a rather uncomfortable thing for her to do.

“It’s…” She said. “It’s…Carmen…Carmen Palmero…And I’m 40 years old.”

Tamara scoffed.

“Well, “Carmen…”” She said teasingly. “I think I’ll just keep referring to you as La Malvada until my cunt teaches yours a lesson. Okay?”

“You’ll be calling me “mistress” once this is over.” La Malvada said with confidence.

“I’m the same age myself.” Tamara said. “But a life of sexfighting will do wonders for your skin.”

“Indeed.” La Malvada said. “Pleasure is the best makeup.”

“Now then…” Tamara said. “Might I have this dance?”

La Malvada said nothing as they approached each other in the water. The friendly atmosphere was immediately replaced with the enormous sexual tension and excitement from before.

“This has been the best day of my life.” La Malvada said. “But all good things must come to an end.”

“Such is life.” Tamara agreed. “But let’s make this finale a grand one, my love.”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way.” La Malvada agreed.

So many feelings rushed through the two cougars all at once as memories of their hedonistic lives flashed through their minds. Feelings of lust, euphoria, bliss, motivation, rage, adrenaline rushing, orgasmic release and so much more. Every fight Tamara ever had flooded into her head. Every moment of indescribable pleasure, joy and competitive spirit. La Malvada only remembered the particularly good fights she had in her long career. The rushes of satisfaction she got from humiliating and dominating her opponents one by one. This was what she lived for and she looked forward to so much more of it. All of those amazing fights now felt as if they were just practice for this one. This one glorious fight that would determine both of their futures. La Malvada reached into the water and pulled the drain off until the water sank to ankle level. Perfect for what they were about to do. And then, just like that…It was on. The two raging and proud nymphomaniacs charged at each other until they finally crashed together, tits mushrooming tightly. Unable to resist her nemesis any longer, Tamara brought her face forward and rammed her tongue straight down La Malvada’s throat. The other raven quickly kissed back as the two tongue wrestled with passion and lust as they both tried to wrestle each other back down into the water.

“Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!” The two furiously moaned into each other’s mouths.

One hand yanked on her rival’s hair while the other tightly squeezed her voluptuous ass cheeks. The roughness of the whole thing appeared to be almost over the top but while the two arch enemies had only met in person that day, they also knew each other more than well enough to understand that they could take it and to hold nothing back. La Malvada’s iconic, gothic makeup continued to run as her black lipstick smeared even more on Tamara’s luscious lips. Eventually, Tamara was able to push La Malvada to one of the edges of the pool as they broke their kiss in a spray of saliva.

“You like giving paizuris, do you?” Tamara asked past her heated gasping and moaning.

“I love doing anything that pleasures you.” La Malvada answered flirtatiously.

“Well, I hope you can take as good as you give.” Tamara responded.

Tamara then rubbed her luscious, ebony H cups together before driving them straight into La Malvada’s dripping cunt and rubbing them in as hard and roughly as she could.

“Fuck!” La Malvada cursed as she bit down on her bottom lip.

Tamara smiled sadistically as she dished out sweet revenge on her nemesis. The distinctive, wet, leathery feeling of the other raven’s pussy on her tits was just beyond description. She continued massaging them into it as she looked up to see her rival’s face overwhelmed and contorted with pleasure. The euphoric satisfaction and adrenaline flowing through her veins was palpable. Her deeply buried sadistic side was now fully awake and had taken over and it couldn’t have been dished out on anyone more deserving. La Malvada was taking joy in this too as she has finally sound somewhat of a kindred spirit. She found fucking her fellow sexual sadists to be especially gratifying. She then felt her clit being assaulted by both of Tamara’s hardened, dark brown milk buds.

“Ahhhhh!!” She groaned. “That’s it, bitch! Let it consume you! Let it all out! Let it all ooooooouuuuuuuuuttttttttttt!!!!!!!”

She wasn’t even able to finish her sentence before Tamara suddenly fucked her into one of the most brutal and devastating orgasms she had ever had. She nearly felt her eyes roll into the back of her skull as she came, spraying like a garden hose all over Tamara’s beautiful, grinning face, hair and tits. Tamara cooed as she felt the warm fluid ooze into her skin. She felt desire continue to flow through her veins. She wanted more and by God, was she going to have more. La Malvada fell back, hyperventilating but Tamara wasted no time in attacking her again but in a rather different way. She walked towards La Malvada and flipped her over onto her stomach like a pancake as she continued to huff and puff. Her H cups slightly elevated her off of the ground until she felt Tamara’s big, bubbly, ebony ass sit on her back, forcing her flatter on the ground and causing her tits to flatten against the floor.

“Aghhh!!” La Malvada groaned. “Fucking cunt!”

Tamara ignored her, grabbed her smooth, pale, shapely legs and pulled them back as hard as she could until the other raven’s pussy was inches away from her face. Tamara then released her enemy’s legs only to hug her body in place instead.

“I wanna taste you some more, you hot bitch.” Tamara declared.

“Go right ahead and do your worst.” La Malvada dared. “I’ve been tongue fucked for hours at a time more times than I can count.”

Tamara proceeded to do just that. She slipped her tongue out and sensually dragged it along La Malvada’s labia, causing the goth cougar to moan lightly before Tamara finally brought the full force of her lips and mouth into it. She sloppily kissed La Malvada’s lower lips as she jammed her tongue straight through her fleshy folds.

“Ohhhhh!!!!” La Malvada groaned. “Cuntlicking puta!”

Tamara giggled lustfully as she continued eating her nemesis out. She tasted better than any pussy Tamara has ever eaten and boy, has she eaten a lot of them. She just could not get enough of the flavor. It was somehow sweet yet tangy at the same time. Most nymphos can only dream of having a rival that tastes this good. La Malvada had never encountered such a skilled or effective tongue in her entire long life of debauchery. It felt as if Tamara was licking her to her very core and given that this was so soon after such a devastating paizuri, it did not take long at all for her very next climax to start rearing its ugly head. She did not even bother trying to resist.

“Fuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk!!!!!” La Malvada screamed as she came.

Once again, Tamara’s face and hair were bombarded with the other raven’s feminine fluids. La Malvada felt as if every last molecule and atom of her insides were burning with pleasure. Tamara herself was well and truly on cloud nine. Drunk with the cathartic feeling of power and enjoying dominating and humiliating her prey. She was not nearly done yet but she would enjoy every bit of it. Her revenge was not quite complete just yet. Tamara chuckled evilly as she dropped her rival’s lower body, letting it fall to the floor. As La Malvada panted like a dog, Tamara walked in a circle motion until she was directly behind her. She grabbed her waist and pulled her up until she was on her hands and knees. The ebony cougar then grabbed a nice, thick handful of La Malvadw’s flowing, thick, rapunzel hair, wrapped it around her wrist and yanked hard.

“Ugghhhh!!” La Malvada groaned.

“You fucked me doggy style, bitch.” Tamara pointed out. “Now it’s payback time!”

“Go right ahead, mi amor.” La Malvada said flirtatiously. “Give it your all. Hold nothing back.”

Tamara did not need to be told twice. Just as La Malvada had done to her, Tamara pulled her pelvis back as far as she could before slamming it forward, pounding her cunt straight into the goth cougar’s from behind.

“Ohhh!!” La Malvada cried out as she was being fucked.

Tamara was loving everything about this. The sounds of her nemesis crying out, the feeling of her pussy giving into hers, her meaty Latina ass jiggling from each slam and her H cups visibly doing the same from each side of her bountiful chest. Tamara was honestly starting to get drunk off of the feeling of incredible power that was rushing through her veins like a drug. She felt her mind fading as animal instinct slowly took over. She was starting to forget why she was here, what she was fighting for or even really who she was fighting. All that mattered was fucking, fucking and fucking some more. She needed it. All of it. Nothing would stop her from getting it. With her free hand, she reached underneath La Malvada and began violently squeezing and mauling her enormous, bouncing tits, pinching her nipples.

La Malvada was in heaven herself despite her currently submissive position. Had it been just about any other woman in the world doing this to her, she would be enraged and would do anything to end such humiliation but Tamara was unlike any she had fought before. She could tell that her nemesis was slowly starting to realize the joys of her own philosophy on the game. Pure sadism, humiliation and domination while turning your opponent into a mindless fuckbitch. That was what sexfighting was all about to her and Tamara was already starting to see it her way too.

“Scream for me, slut!” Tamara demanded. “Scream for me like the worthless, horny, mindless little bitch in heat that we both know you really are! I want to hear it! Now! Scream! I SAID FUCKING SCREAM ALREADY!!!!!!!”

La Malvada soon had no choice as she felt her third climax in a row wash over her.

“Aggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” La Malvada shrieked so loudly that Tamara would feel the vibrations bouncing off the walls.

She then came like a destroyed fire hydrant, spraying all over the place, Tamara and herself. She sprayed so much that it might have caused a serious threat of dehydration if they weren’t in the dream world. Tamara smiled wider than she ever smiled before as she felt herself get soaked like someone turned a fire hose on her. It was all so intoxicating. She released La Malvada who fell to the floor again, breathing for dear life. Tamara was still not satisfied, though.

“Get up, cunt.” She said coldly but La Malvada was too out of breath to respond.

“I said GET THE FUCK UP!!!” Tamara shouted angrily.

“I’m not done fucking you yet!” She yelled. “Is this all the great Malvada can handle? I want more! More! I want to feel your inferior body giving into mine!”

La Malvada chuckled sinisterly as she finally regained her breath.

“That’s it, babe.” La Malvada said. “Now you see what the game is really all about.”

“What?” Tamara asked, her tone softening.

“You know the endless euphoria of fucking your opponent’s mind as well as her body into nothing.” La Malvada explained. “Don’t even try to tell me that’s not the epitome of womanly pleasures. You love making your enemies squirm and beg for more. You love making them scream in sexual agony. You…You’re just like me.”

It all dawned on Tamara what was becoming of her. How she briefly but terrifyingly turned into a reflection of her greatest enemy. How she stopped playing the game with respect, dignity and appreciation and how she only sought to destroy and own the other fuckfighter. What else would become of her had she continued down that path without being snapped out of it like this? Would she become just as much of a psychopath as the person she hated the most?

“If there’s something you want to say, whore, then say it.” La Malvada said as she stood back up.

Tamara then closed her eyes and took a deep breath before letting out a powerful exhale. She reminded herself of her values and her philosophy and why she loved sexfighting so much. She would not let her urges consume her as her opponent did long ago.

“No.” Tamara said firmly. “I will crush you, bitch…but I’ll do it my way. I’m nothing like you. I fuck other women with honor and respect, not to shatter their minds.”

La Malvada sighed.

“I should’ve kept my mouth shut.” La Malvada said. “We were both having so much fun…”

“There’s more to it than that.” Tamara said. “You turn women into drooling simps but where’s the fun in that? They’re not real nymphos anymore. Just mindless groupies who will do whatever you say. Where’s the challenge? Where’s the thrill? Where’s the fight? And what if you actually do manage to turn every woman in the world into your pet? Won’t you miss the competition? It would be all sex but no fighting. The game wouldn’t even exist anymore.”

“So be it.” La Malvada said firmly. “Unlike you, I fuck to win. Getting to the top is all that matters. Not just in sexfighting but in life in general. The game would come to an end with one definitive champion. Me. And I would have all the sex and spoils I could ever want.”

Tamara sighed.

“I almost feel sorry for you, Carmen.” Tamara said.

La Malvada turned her head in embarrassment at hearing her real name.

“You’re a prisoner of your own need to control.” Tamara lectured. “For your sake and the sake of what I love about the game…I will defeat you no matter what.”

“Oh, will you?” La Malvada asked.

“Yes.” Tamara said with absolute confidence. “You failed, jefa. I broke free from your spell and I did it on my own. I am not like you. I am Tamara Colby. Police Chief…And you’re under arrest, Carmen Palmero.”

La Malvada sighed before gaining a serious glare on her lovely face.

“Then come and arrest me, policia jefa Tamara Colby.” La Malvada dared.

Her resolve regained, Tamara walked towards her target until their noses were touching and their mouths were inches away from each other. The two sexual goliaths stared each other down for what felt like an eternity before La Malvada grabbed a thick handful of Tamara’s black hair and pushed their mouths together at last. Their tongues sensually, ferociously wrestled inside of their sealed mouths. They then brought each other down to the floor and their arms crossed over each other as they relentlessly fingered their opponent’s twat, still making out passionately. Their bodies felt tired and drained after what had to have been days, if not weeks of non-stop fucking. Their pussies were sore and worn out but their blood still boiled as hot as ever. They would not give in, no matter what. They continued like this, tonguing and penetrating each other for a very long time, longer than either cared to actually keep track of as they made each other cum over and over again countless times. So long that Tamara it seemed was finally starting to feel the effects kicking in of so much sex for so long. She began to feel weaker and weaker but she pushed on. Eventually, they had to pull apart for air. Tamara huffed and puffed as her body, bones and muscles began to feel weary and achy. La Malvada however, appeared to be every bit as energetic and horny as ever before. She smiled smugly as she saw how drained Tamara appeared to be. She walked over to her hyperventilating nemesis before she spread her legs wide open and mounted her.

“Awwww….” The drug lord cooed mockingly. “Getting tired already, Tammy?”

“Fuck…you…” Tamara cursed.

“With pleasure.” La Malvada said as she licked her smeared, black lips.

In this L shaped position, La Malvada tribbed Tamara brutally, humping her body back and forth.

“Uggghhhh!!” Tamara moaned.

“I’ll never get tired of dominating you, bitch.” La Malvada declared. “Never!”

Tamara could not believe this woman. After so much sex, she was still so energized. How was it possible? Was she really even human? She earned her old alias of La Demona quite well. The Argentinian beauty leaned her face down to Tamara’s beautiful bouncing breasts and began sucking on her brown nips, using plenty of tongue as she continued fucking her. She would practically smash herself on top of the cop babe, wanting to use every bit of power she had on her nemesis. Tamara’s gorgeous face blushed bright red as she was dominated. She felt way too tired to fight back. She pulled La Malvada’s hair but it did little to help her in any meaningful way. She soon felt her orgasm building itself up from within her and could not stop it.

“Agghhhhh!!!” Tamara screeched as she came.

La Malvada cooed as she felt the warm liquid penetrate her insides but she wasn’t done.

“All that bravado…” La Malvada said. “And for what?”

She then peeled her cunt lips off of Tamara’s with an audible popping sound before immediately diving her face down into Tamara’s muff and going to town.

“Fuck!” Tamara cursed as she felt her nemesis devour her.

She felt La Malvada’s tongue slither all around her lower lips before the other raven wrapped her upper lips around Tamara’s pulsating, brown pleasure bud. She did not even attempt to control her drool as she used her tongue to poke, prod and push into the helpless organ every chance she got.

“Goddamn you!” Tamara cursed as she continued pulling La Malvada’s hair in a feeble attempt to get her under control.

It took a startling short amount of time for Tamara to feel yet another climax on its way and before she knew it, it happened.

“Noooooo!!!” Tamara yelled as she released her orgasm all over La Malvada’s face and hair.

The fluids jet out powerfully, blasting La Malvada’s face like a fire hose. La Malvada licked the juices off of her grinning face as she left Tamara panting like a dog. She stood up as she looked down on Tamara both literally and figuratively.

“You’ve come so far…” La Malvada said. “Fucked so many women and came closer to defeating me than any other nympho I’ve ever faced…But it was only ever going to end one way.”

Tamara was too exhausted to respond.

“La Malvada doesn’t lose, Tammy…Ever!” She said firmly. “And now you know that better than anyone.”

“Still, it was a Hell of a fight.” La Malvada said. “One for the nympho history books but you lost for one simple reason. Your view of the game, much like your body, is inferior to mine. It’s all a war, Tammy. A war in which I never lose. You have to put it all on the line every single time. Treat every fight as if it’s to the death!”

“Shut up.” Tamara said.

“Does the truth hurt?” La Malvada asked mockingly. “You might have been able to best me and become the new Malvada if you just let yourself give into the sadist that lies within you. That was your only hope…and you threw it away for your precious pride.”

“I said…shut up.” Tamara said weakly.

“You won’t be the only one paying the price for your arrogance, puta.” La Malvada said. “Every slut in that cell in the real world will too. Serena, Valerie, Olivia, Holly, Nicole, Christina, the former Cazadora, Sabrina once I find her, Jasmine and Vanessa. All of them!”

The sounds of each of those names stabbed into Tamara’s heart like daggers. Another flood of memories rushed into Tamara’s mind. Her various matches with Serena that she treasured dearly. Her adorable, slutty daughter’s smiled face as she always greeted her with a grope of her H cups. Olivia often watching her matches with Serena and rewarding the winner with even more sex. The smell of Holly’s cooking as they used the food to play with each other. Nicole salivating over Tamara’s naked body as she fondled it. The look of glee on Christina’s face as they fucked before she allowed her to join 732. Jasmine’s enthralled face as her Husband fucked the living daylights out of Tamara and Vanessa’s determination in fucking her the day before she left for Mexico. Suddenly, Tamara’s blood began to boil again. Her aches and pains began to fade away as her pussy became engorged with arousal again. La Malvada appeared to be somewhat taken aback as she watched her nemesis slowly get up and glare powerfully at her.

“You won’t be laying one more hand on any of them, cunt!” Tamara said confidently. “Or on any other woman again once I’m through with you!”

“Such a stubborn slut.” La Malvada said with a sigh. “Just one more thing that I look forward to fucking out of…”

Before she could finish her sentence, Tamara charged into her and tackled her into the ground. She was caught completely off guard as Tamara was now holding the same position over her that La Malvada held over Tamara just a bit ago.

“I’ll never lose to you! Do you hear me?! Never!” Tamara said firmly. “I’ll keep fucking you for years if that’s what it takes! You’ll never threaten my girls ever again, you arrogant cunt!”

“You just never learn your lesson, do you?” La Malvada asked. “You or your squad of skanks! La Malvada never loses! Not to you! Not to anyone!”

Tamara then silenced La Malvada’s mouth with her own, mercilessly tonguing her throat down as she tribbed her viciously with absolutely everything she had. Their tits compressed together again as La Malvada was dominated by the cop babe.

“Mmmmmm!!!” She screamed into the kiss as she felt her clit getting crushed by that of her opponent.

La Malvada was baffled by this turn of events. Just a minute ago, victory was within her grasp but it was if Tamara was possessed by something. How was such a thing possible? Tamara’s thick, shapely, ebony ass pumped up and down as she fucked her nemesis. Each hump made La Malvada squeal into their lustful make out session. Tamara’s long, beautiful black hair curtained their faces as the cop babe dominated her rival. La Malvada began humping upwards back into Tamara, showing no weakness and doing her absolute best to fight back but it didn’t change who had the superior position. Tamara would be lying if she said her nemesis wasn’t putting up a good fight but nothing was going to stop her now. She held La Malvada down with all of her strength as the two very nearly gagged each other with their skilled tongues. Pink and brown nipples stabbed powerfully into opposing areolas. La Malvada pulled hard on Tamara’s flowing, wet raven locks while her other hand slithered down her toned back until it reached her plump ass cheeks. It did little to help her situation, however.

“Mmmmmmm…” La Malvada moaned powerfully into the heated kiss as she was dominated.

She felt her lower lips being fucked by those of her nemesis and her clit in particular getting the worst of it, being pushed back hard by its opponent. La Malvada has been in positions similar to this one thousands, if not tens of thousands of times and yet she has never felt nearly as helpless as she is now. Tamara continued flexing her strong, thick ebony ass as she tribbed the other raven until eventually, to her absolute amazement, La Malvada began to feel those all too familiar volts swimming through her veins and towards her cunt, signaling her oncoming orgasm. She struggled to get free and stop this but Tamara had her completely pinned. She wasn’t going anywhere. She could hold it back no longer as Tamara broke the kiss in a spray of saliva to hear it when it happened.

“Aghhhhhhhhhh!!!” La Malvada shrieked as she climaxed and boy did she ever.

The goth cougar came powerfully straight upward into Tamara’s vaginal canal like a geyser. The hot blast of liquid inside her made Tamara moan out loud. It was a glorious feeling that no nympho would ever get even slightly tired of. La Malvada pushed Tamara off of her, clearly taken aback by what just happened as she took slow, deep breaths. The woman that she was on the verge of defeating just minutes ago had just given her the fucking of a lifetime.

“What…The fuck…are you?” La Malvada asked past her deep breathing.

Tamara grinned confidently.

“La Asesina is what I am.” Tamara said firmly. “The Slayer. And above all else, a better woman than you in every way, shape and form is what I am!”

La Malvada became angry at hearing those words. She took a little bit longer to rest and catch her breath before regaining her energy, getting up and flipping her flowing dark mane back, letting the wet locks slap against her skin.

“What you are is an insufferable, meddling cunt that doesn’t know when to quit!” La Malvada spat. “But if you really think you’re the better woman, I’d like to see you keep this up!”

“I’d be happy to, slut.” Tamara said. “I could stay here and fuck you all month.”

“A month?” La Malvada asked mockingly. “How cute. I could keep grinding your twat into paste for a year!”

“Well, I could keep making you cum inside of me like a lawn sprinkler for a decade!” Tamara shot back.

“A century!” La Malvada yelled.

“A millennium!“ Tamara yelled.

As they got close enough, they began wrestling again. La Malvada would never admit it but that orgasm was positively devastating. She genuinely could not remember the last time just one single climax in any match had taken so much out of her. She had to counterattack and fast and it looked like she was going to get her chance. She managed to wrestle Tamara to where she held her in a rather unorthodox and compromising position. Tamara laid on top of La Malvada, tits literally up as she felt La Malvada’s own H cups poking into her back past her wet, matted black hair. The goth cougar used her limbs to pry open Tamara’s nice and wide, leaving her pussy completely vulnerable.

“I’ve got you now, maldita perra!” La Malvada bragged.

“You’d better hope I never get out of this, whore!” Tamara threatened.

“Shut up and kiss me, you hot bitch!” La Malvada ordered.

With one hand, La Malvada forcibly turned Tamara’s face towards her own and shoved her tongue right through her luscious lips and into her mouth. The two swallowed back sweet, sweet nympho spit as La Malvada used her other hand to manually pleasure her nemesis, smacking the cop babe’s pudenda around ferociously.

“Mmmmmm!!” Tamara shirked into the Argentinian beauty’s mouth as she was dominated.

Despite how tired she already was and how physically exerting this position was to maintain, La Malvada remained confident. It was time to finally end this epic battle of busty beauties. She poured everything she had into it, her arm winding back and forth like a machine and her tongue pinning and corkscrewing around Tamara’s. The other raven tried her damndest to fight back, grinding her perfect rear against La Malvada’s cunt as it was already pressed into her meaty cheeks anyway. As Tamara struggled to break free, La Malvada struggled in turn to keep her bound. Their frenzied moans, even when muffled by their hateful make out session, echoed and vibrated throughout the tiled room, alongside the fleshy smacking sound of La Malvada’s hand pounding Tamara’s pussy. Eventually though, Tamara could not control herself anymore.

“Mmmmmmmm!!!!” She screamed into La Malvada’s mouth as she came, spraying all around like a sprinkler.

As soon as the climax subsided, La Malvada broke the kiss and released her as they were both left hyperventilating. Their eyes were half closed as they struggled to maintain consciousness but were still as determined as ever to win.

“You…” La Malvada said. “You are the most incredible woman…I’ve ever met in my life…but I never lose. Not to you…not to anyone…And this has gone on long enough.”

Tamara turned her head and just stared at her, saying nothing.

“What?” La Malvafa asked.

“Your makeup…” Tamara said. “It’s…all gone…completely.”

La Malvada displayed visible shock. She was close enough to the water to just barely get up and look at her reflection. Tamara was right. Her makeup was completely gone. Her cold, sinister gothic face was nowhere to be seen. Instead, her pleasant green eyes, youthful facial features for a 40 year old and surprisingly innocent looking expression was there. It had been so long that even La Malvada herself had forgotten what she looked like without makeup. She was utterly speechless.

“You look so…different.” Tamara said. “You actually look kind of…cute.”

La Malvada exhaled bitterly and gained a focused glare.

“I’m ending this…right fucking now!” She said.

“Then come and end it, Carmen.” Tamara said weakly. “I won’t make it any easier on you than I have this whole fight.”

“I don’t expect you to, “Tammy.”” La Malvada said mockingly.

The two struggled to get up and approached each other so slowly you’d think they were both twice their actual age. After about 30 straight seconds, they finally reached each other and began struggling to wrestle each other back down to the ground. Their mouths sealed together again as a deep sexual haze took hold of them and was likely the only thing keeping them going at this point. Had they not been in this dream world conjured up by the potion, they likely would have happily fucked each other to death by now. They were practically zombies now, driven only by the need to fuck in the same way that actually zombies are driven only by the need to devour the living. They blindly groped and licked at each other, doing anything that their barely there anymore minds thought would pleasure the other nympho. They were more or less sleepwalking or rather sleepfucking. Eventually, they fell onto their backs, directly across from each other and stared up at the ceiling of La Malvada’s bathhouse, trying to collect themselves and get their heads back on straight.

“There’s only one way…to finally settle this, bitch.” Tamara said, finally breaking the deafening silence. “The ultimate feminine joining ritual.”

“I couldn’t agree more, puta.” La Malvada said. “Let’s make this scissoring session one to remember for the rest of our lives.”

“And may the best nymphomaniac win.” Tamara added.

“I intend to.” La Malvada said confidently.

It took so much energy to do so that one would think they had anchors tied to each of their ankles but they edged themselves closer and closer to one another until their pudendas finally came together in a euphoric fusion of lower lips.

“Ahhhhhh…” La Malvada moaned.

“Ohhhhh…” Tamara moaned.

Despite how exhausted they both were and how every inch of their muscles and bones were practically begging to rest, they pushed on, flexing their pelvises, thus tribbing into each other. Despite their earlier words, neither of them really wanted this to end. They honestly wanted to keep fucking each other for eternity. Or at least that’s what their libidos wanted but even the most clit minded nymphos know when to listen to their brains first. They had to pursue this to the end no matter how much they were enjoying themselves. It seemed that with every second this went on, the more they wanted to just keep going forever. Their brains and their cunts were as much at war as they themselves were with each other. They had to remember their principles and reasons for fighting to not let themselves give in fully to their urges. Tamara remembered all of her friends and subordinates that were depending on her and La Malvada remembered her ambitions and the glory she treasured and valued oh so much. The question was which nympho’s values would be the better motivator? That was what would finally determine the winner of such a long and brutal sexfight.

“I fucking hate you…” Tamara cursed.

“But you love fucking me so much more…” La Malvada countered. “And the feeling could not be more mutual.”

“I won’t stop…No matter how tired I am or how much longer it takes.” Tamara said.

“La Malvada does not lose.” The other raven said. “Not to you…Not to anyone.”

They were saying these things to convince themselves just as much as they were trying to convince each other. They were getting weaker and weaker by the second. The idea of this epic battle ending in a draw infuriated them even more than the idea of straight up losing. They had to settle this. Once and for all. Pink and brown clits bobbed and pressed into each other, sending shockwaves of overwhelming pleasure throughout both of their owners’ voluptuous bodies. H cups bounced around like gelatin molds in response to the constant vibrations. As they became more and more drained, their moans and grunts of pleasure and effort became weaker and weaker until they were soon reduced to barely audible exhales. Their wild, flowing, thick black hair fanned out behind each of their heads on the tiled floor and once again, La Malvada’s rapunzel hair encircled both of them with its sheer length. They were genuinely afraid that they were going to completely lose themselves to the constant influx of sexual pleasure and became near mindless, lust possessed husks of human beings, similar to La Malvada’s harem of former opponents turned concubines. Their thick, leathery and soaking wet pussy lips were stuck together like glue and it seemed as if their cunt juice was endless as it just kept flowing and flowing into each other over and over again, fueling them to keep going. For what felt like the thousandth time, they completely lost their sense of how much time had passed. They now felt as if they had spent half of their lives in this dream world fucking each other into oblivion. It didn’t matter anymore. Nothing mattered except doing what needed to be done no matter how much longer it took.

Then suddenly…something shifted. Tamara could immediately tell that something about their current rhythm was off. It seemed as if La Malvada was slowing down. She wasn’t tribbing or grinding as intensely as she was before. She was doing it softer and more slowly. La Malvada herself realized this and her heart skipped a beat. She tried to get back in the grove of the fight but it seemed as if her body was refusing to do what it was told. Tamara could not afford to let this chance go to waste and pressed her advantage.

“Agh!” La Malvada groaned. “Fuck!”

She became more and more desperate with each passing moment that her body that she took so much pride in was abandoning her when she needed it most. She summoned all of her strength but it wasn’t enough. Tamara’s cunt was now starting to pin hers.

“Goddamn it!” La Malvada cursed. “I won’t lose! Do you hear me?! I never lose!”

“First time for everything.” Tamara said smugly. Repeating herself from before.

La Malvada was beginning to panic now. The future of her hedonistic lifestyle depended on it. However, it seemed the more she tried to force herself to fight back, the less her body was cooperating with her. Tamara had a strong inclination as to why this was happening but for now, she seized the moment. She pumped into La Malvada with everything she had. It was now or never.

“Ughhhh!!” Tamara grunted with heavy effort.

“Ohhhh!!” La Malvada moaned with equal parts pleasure and despair. “Why?! Why won’t my body do what I fucking tell it to do?!”

“You were thinking of the same thing I was, weren’t you?” Tamara asked. “About your principles and why you’re in this fight in the first place. I was thinking of my girls and my friends. How they’re relying on me. Motivation is an incredible thing, isn’t it? But you don’t have that, do you? The only thing that motivates you is your own pleasure but that’s not quite enough, is it? It doesn’t drive you in the way that my values drive me!”

The revelation hit La Malvada like a truck. This was happening because the drug lord’s philosophy was inferior to that of her nemesis. She could not and would not accept it.

“No!” La Malvada denied. “Fuck off with your corny, sentimental bullshit! My way has carried me this far and through hundreds, if not thousands of opponents!”

“But you said it yourself! You’ve never fought anyone quite like me!” Tamara declared proudly. “And now it will be the last fight you ever have!”

“Nooooo!!!” La Malvada screamed as another jolt of pleasure hit her.

“Yes!” Tamara cheered. “Feel it, Carmen! Feel my superior cunt fucking yours! Feel the despair of defeat that you’ve dished out on so many other women and tell me how your own medicine tastes!”

“Stop! Please!” La Malvada begged. “I’ll do anything! Anything!”

“No, Carmen, I won’t stop!” Tamara said coldly. “Just as you did not hesitate to kidnap my Valerie, throw my best friend in her own jail and mercilessly fuck my Jasmine until she passed out! You deserve the same amount of mercy as you’ve shown others!”

“PLEASE!!!” La Malvada pleaded. “You’re the better woman! The better nympho! I admit it, just please don’t do this!”

“Too little, too late!” Tamara said.

“Agghhhhh!!!!” La Malvada shrieked as she felt the inevitable building up inside of her.

“No! It can’t end here! Not like this!” La Malvada ranted. “I’m La Malvada! I’m the leader of Las Brujas! I don’t lose!”

“You can and you will!” Tamara said. “Now shut up and let me fuck you, you hot bitch!”

Tamara pushed forward to the very end. Once again, memories of every fight they’ve ever had in their long, debaucherous lives flashed before their eyes in this cosmic moment of scissoring domination. Every last second of pleasure, power, adrenaline and lust. Tamara humped.

“Ughhhh!!” La Malvada groaned.

And humped.

“Aghhhh!!” La Malvada grunted.

And humped.

“Nooooo!!” La Malvada cried.

“Cum for me, Carmen!” Tamara demanded. “Scream for me! Cry for me! Let it happen! Let defeat wash over you at long last!”

“I..I…OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

La Malvada screamed so loudly that it didn’t sound human. If there was anything made of glass in this room, it would have shattered into pieces. Saying that she came would be a colossal understatement. She sprayed out so high and so powerfully it was as if an underground water pipe had burst. It almost reached the ceiling as La Malvada’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as she screamed like a banshee for the entire 30 second climax. The liquid ended up drenching both nymphos. Once it stopped, Tamara slowly looked up with what little energy she had left and saw that La Malvada had finally passed out. The feeling of elation that Tamara felt was beyond description.

“I DID IIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!” Tamara cheered loudly. “I beat La Malvada!!!!!”

She thanked God no one was here to see her act like that. In truth, Tamara had lied to Carmen about cutting her off from sex permanently. She decided long ago that she could never resist wanting to fuck her again. Besides, that would be cruel and unusual punishment that no nympho deserves. Not even her. She just wanted to scare her nemesis. She earned that much at the very least.

“That was…a good fight, Carmen.” Tamara said. “The best fight…and the best day…of my life.”

With her adrenaline from the fight slowly wearing away, Tamara’s own exhaustion had finally started to set in. She collapsed back to the tiled floor of La Malvada’s bath house, now the place of her defeat as Tamara’s consciousness began to drift away at long last. It was over. It was finally over. She had a Hell of a story to tell her friends and her subordinates. One that even they might have a hard time believing.

“La Asesina…” Tamara said weakly with barely open eyelids. “Sure has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it?”

She could not stay awake even one second longer. She came(many, many times), she conquered and now she had to take a well deserved rest.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Eye of the Storm

Excellent !! One of your very best for sure !!
    Other times I had praised your skilled writing, how hot the erotic scenes are in your stories, how well written are the non-erotic scenes as well. The interesting plot also.
    This time all these may be present but I praise you because of something else : YOUR FANTASY !!

I can hardly wait to see what will come next !!

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Excellent !! One of your very best for sure !!
    Other times I had praised your skilled writing, how hot the erotic scenes are in your stories, how well written are the non-erotic scenes as well. The interesting plot also.
    This time all these may be present but I praise you because of something else : YOUR FANTASY !!

I can hardly wait to see what will come next !!
    Always worth it to see feedback like this. I doubt I’ll ever make a single story this long ever again, though. I’ll take a break before I get back into it.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Some insights into this story and my process of writing it. The working title was “An Unstoppable Force Meets an Immovable Object” but I ultimately decided that was too long of a title. Eye of the Storm maybe a cliche title but it fits with the dream world setting and it matches with my use of the word “Storm” in previous titles in the series.

Going through this was rough but it wasn’t quite as much of a slog as I was expecting it to be. I was mainly worried that 20K words would be too long or come off as padding, so I made sure to justify the length by switching up not just the arenas but also the tone. The first half starts out friendly and laidback with our two juggernauts just enjoying each other’s company but as their vastly different views on their passion for sexfighting come to light, their animosity comes back and then some. That was the main driving point I wanted to go with for Tamara and La Malvada’s rivalry. They didn’t have the mutual grudge of Jasmine and Sabrina or the shared history of Vanessa and Brooke, so I took a more philosophical approach to drive their rivalry.

I was considering making the potion conjure up fully intelligent hallucinations of the prisoners to cheer Tamara on but I felt that would compel me to make this already extremely long story even longer to justify their presence and make them feel alive, so I ultimately decided against it. I had planned this story about half a year ago and it still doesn’t feel quite real that I’ve finally made it this far. There will be at least two more arcs to the series and afterwards, I may or may not retire it but I will at least focus on other ideas I have afterwards for a while.

When I first posted Cop and Robbers a year and a half ago, I never imagined it would go on to become something like this. It’s honestly hard for me to imagine fully moving on from this series and these characters who now feel practically like family to me but at the same time, I don’t want to overdo a good thing. I’ll have to think about it but for now, I have no real further ideas for it beyond the next two arcs I have planned.