Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: Earth Girls are Easy - by JB57

Here is Part III! I've done something really cruel here, but all in the interests of the story! ;-)

JB

Earth Girls are Easy, Part III

“OH GOD, FUCKING GOD!!” Anita screamed. She gripped the headboard of the bed desperately and held on, trembling with pleasure as a massive cock penetrated her pussy from behind and speared her down to her core. Her body was soaked with sweat, her tits swung wildly from her chest, as the alien male behind her rode her cunt like a jackhammer, pumping furiously. His hips slapped rhythmically into Anita’s taut ass, beating out a tattoo.

The male was an Exergarian. The men of his race had four powerful arms and one enormous cock and he used all five appendages to great effect. Two of his hands gripped Anita’s muscular hips. Another hand reached around her trembling body and gripped and squeezed one of her swaying, meaty tits, twisting the rock-hard nipple. His fourth hand pulled Anita’s hair, dragging her head back, adding a further element of pain to the incredible pleasure wracking her body.

Anita was sure she would be split in two. The prick filling her cunt to overflowing was almost more than she could handle. It was even longer and thicker than Grimmar’s impressive endowment and the red-skinned, four armed alien it was attached to drove himself into her like a piston.

She loved it.

The Exergarian male released one of her hips and used the hand to grip her other tit. Anita moaned in delight as she felt an excruciatingly powerful orgasm build and build inside of her core. This was going to be big one, maybe the strongest of their encounter. So far, they had all been enormous orgasms. She and the alien male had been going at each other for eight or nine hours and neither showed any sign of giving out or giving up.

Anita loved exhausting the males she was fucking. She had a one hundred percent success rate. She had been doing this for about 60 days and she had extended her participation several times already. The alien masters were more than happy to accept her offer of staying on. She was producing enormous, high-quality energy for them, but she had still not broken through her own barriers and achieved full satisfaction, despite the incredible pleasure she took from her erotic encounters.

Anita knew that the aliens were pairing her with partners who were the most skilled and enduring of the males in their menagerie. They wanted her fuckfests to last as long as possible but they were also determined to harvest the exquisite energies she would release when she finally achieved complete orgasmic satisfaction. They continued to hope they could find the right partner to help her achieve the ultimate bliss of her full potential.

“AAAARRRGGGGHHH!!” the Exergarian roared as he came deep inside of Anita, his cum exploding in her core like a bomb. The alien’s cum was particularly hot and even had properties that enhanced the pleasure of the woman receiving the ejaculate, an evolutionary trick that had worked well for the species. Anita cried out, enjoying the delicious pleasure of feeling steaming hot cum release inside of her deepest womanhood. She cried out as the intoxicating cum saturated her system. She let herself go and trembled and moaned through deliciously powerful multiple orgasms. She used her vaginal muscles to squeeze and massage the male’s massive cock, milking a few more orgasms out of him as he shuddered in ecstasy, gripping both of her tits and squeezing hard. He collapsed onto Anita’s sweat-soaked body. Anita fell to the bed’s surface as the alien’s weight forced her down. They lay like that for some time, Anita crushed beneath the alien’s weight, both panting furiously, soaked in sweat and sharing heat. The alien finally withdrew his monstrous shaft from Anita’s cunt and rolled off of her body. He sprawled on the bed, exhausted, his thick red member lying flaccid and defeated on his belly.

“Are you ready for another round, baby?” Anita purred. She stretched herself on the alien’s side and reached down to stroke and caress his wilted prick.

“I cannot, Anita,” the alien male groaned. “You have truly drained away all my strength. I don’t have a drop of cum left in me.” He wrapped two of his arms around her and drew her closer to his body.

Anita ran her fingers up the male’s abdomen and along his chest. “Am I the best fuck you’ve ever had?” she purred.

“Yes,” the Exergarian answer immediately. He paused. “Well, maybe. There is a Denaran woman who fucked me a little while ago. She was incredible too. When she was done with me, I couldn’t walk.”

By now, Anita was used to this deflection. She still found the constant presence of Lanara in the background to be irritating.

“Can you walk now?”

“God, no. I will need to lie here for a while before I can get up.”

“If you are paired with her again, be sure to let her know that fucking me was just as good as fucking her.”

Lester came to get Anita. She pulled on a robe.

“This was great, Xanarnan,” Anita smiled. “I hope we get to do it again, soon.”

As Anita followed Lester down the hall, she took a moment to bask in her womanly pride. She had another proverbial notch in her belt and was still undefeated. She entered her room and collapsed, with a sigh, on a luxurious divan she had conjured up. She looked around, enjoying the space that she had turned into her personal sanctuary.

Anita had become an expert at modifying her room using the ship’s amazing capabilities. She found that whatever she could imagine she could make. She decorated the room with tropical greenery and tasteful furniture, all pulled from her mind and memory. She changed the color of the walls and straightened them, replacing the soft curves. She fixed the bathroom in place and turned it into a masterpiece of modernistic architecture with a giant, luxurious soaking tub. It seemed like she could even expand the space if she wanted to. She imagined a swimming pool and was amazed when she found she could make it as large as she wanted. She created a window with shifting views of an ocean beyond. She could even summon up the gentle ocean breeze.

Anita left her divan and dropped her robe, letting it slide off her perfect, sculpted body, as she made her way to the bathroom. She willed the tub full and slid into the hot water and bubble bath, washing herself clean of the cum and sweat that coated her silken skin. She paid special attention to massaging and cleaning out her bodily orifices, which were saturated with the Exergarian’s ejaculate. His species was especially gifted at producing copious amounts of sexual secretions.

When Anita was not experimenting with mentally manipulating her room, she was doing research, using the computer. She had found that the aliens were not keeping any information from her, perhaps because they intended to mind-wipe her anyway. She learned a great deal about the galaxy outside of Earth, including the politics of the galactic empires governing the spaceways. She also used the computer to learn whatever she could about her various partners and opponents. The first thing she had done after waking up on the day after her first encounter with Grimmar was to pull up whatever information was available on Denara.

Denara was a jungle world. Its people came in a variety of shapes and sizes but physical beauty seemed a constant. Lanara was a red-skinned Denaran, the only kind that were humanoid. “Red” wasn’t quite right. She was more of a kind of red-orange hue. Anita was familiar with the writing of Edgar Rice Burroughs and his “John Carter” books. Lanara likely had a tone similar to the Red Martians from that series. Anatomically, Denaran women seemed virtually identical to Earth women and could easily pass as human.

Denaran women were naturally sexually voracious. The society was matriarchal and one woman was expected to have several husbands to satisfy her sexual needs. Lanara was exceptional even among this group of nymphomaniacs. Anita became apprehensive as she realized this. Maybe this woman really was too much for her to handle. Maybe she could not compete with the alien female. She had exhausted Grimmar, just like Lanara had, but that spoke to the Targian male’s limits more than Lanara’s.

She compared what she could of her sexual achievements against those of Lanara, but she ran into the same problems: whenever she matched something that Lanara had done with some alien man, she knew that the limits were more in the man than Lanara. Anita realized that while she could match Lanara’s achievements, she still had not beaten them.

As predicted, Anita had reached her quota of energy production after the sixth encounter. However, she felt no great desire to leave. This place was providing her with the best sex of her life, time was not a factor, and her chances of achieving true and absolute sexual satisfaction were better here than anywhere else. In most ways, her situation was very appealing. Anita was usually given 24 to 48 hours between encounters to recover. She needed less time than that but she did not complain.

The only thing that did bother her was that she had no social contact, aside from Lester and the brief pillow talk she enjoyed with her lovers. The alien masters did not want their captives fraternizing outside of the controlled environments where any energy they produced could be captured. The aliens did not want to risk their captives depleting themselves or wasting energy. She also suspected they wanted to avoid their subjects developing any strong emotional connections.

She had sex with Grimmar three more times in the 60 days that she had been a willing captive. Every encounter was delicious and all ended with him drained and unable to get his prick up.

After the last encounter, they were lying in bed, their bodies intertwined. Anita was stroking and rubbing Grimmar’s prick, hoping to coax just a bit more out of it, to no avail.

“I mentioned you to Lanara,” Grimmar said suddenly.

“Oh? What did you tell her?”

“I told her that there was another woman here who could rival her in beauty and skill. She seemed extremely irritated by the suggestion.”

Anita smiled grimly. “I can understand that reaction.”

After another few weeks, Anita found that she still could not break the barrier to full sexual satisfaction. She wondered if Lanara had been more successful at achieving that goal for herself, but was told by Lester that she had not. A fairly obvious idea came to mind, but Anita was not sure she wanted to pursue it. Still, it was tempting to kill two birds with one stone and, maybe, resolve her apparent rivalry with Lanara at the same time.

“Lester, I would like to meet this woman, Lanara.”

“May I ask why you would like to meet her?”

Anita paused. Then she answered honestly. “She is making claims about her sexual abilities that I find…irritating. I would like to… discuss this matter with her.”

“Lanara has been asking to meet with you for the past few weeks,” Lester said.

“Really? Why?”

“She has given a similar explanation as yours. She has heard from a number of the men that you are as skilled and powerful a sexual partner as she is and she is convinced that she can disabuse you of making this claim if she has a chance to meet with you.”

Anita smiled. She was not surprised.

“Will your masters allow us to meet?”

“Ordinarily, the answer would be ‘no.’ The ship’s facilities are not designed to reliably store energy generated by an encounter between two women. Such sexual activities generate a different kind of energy from that generated by male-female relations. The female-female energy is exceptionally powerful and difficult to contain. However, there has been some discussion on the ship of how to improvise a holding container for such energy. Now that you have both asked to meet the other, there is a chance it will be allowed.”

“Why not just let us meet and not try to collect the energy released?” Anita noted that the assumption everyone was making – including her – was that the two women’s desire to “discuss” their differences was really about them fucking each other to determine sexual supremacy. That was fine; she saw no need to be coy.

“The masters do not want to waste energy, especially if an encounter between you and Lanara succeeds in helping one or both of you attain your full orgasmic potential. Also, they fear that any meeting between the two of you may exhaust one or both of you for some time.”

“Hmph. I guess your masters don’t want to risk their main producers running dry.”

A few weeks passed. Anita continued fucking men until they were too spent and satiated to move, but her thoughts kept going back to the possible meeting with Lanara.

Lester came to see Anita as she was on her computer, scanning it for more information on the history and politics of the galaxy.

“Anita, the masters have agreed to a meeting between you and Lanara. It will happen 24 hours from now. Is that to your satisfaction?”

Anita’s heart jumped, her throat went dry. “Yes, that sounds very good. I am looking forward to meeting her.”

“She is being informed of the meeting right now. She is expressing the same sentiment.”

“Have the masters come up with a way to contain our energy?”

“Yes, they have. They are very confident they have created a system that will be enough to store whatever level of energy you generate.”

Anita could barely sleep. She was too excited and too apprehensive. She feared that she might really not be as sexually powerful as she had been told, despite Lester’s assurances that she and Lanara were relatively equal. That “relatively” was the thing keeping her awake at night. The idea of being sexually overpowered, outfucked, by the other woman filled her with anxiety. The humiliation would be terrible. On the other hand, she might win the upcoming encounter. That would be an enormous boost to her ego – really proving, definitively, that she was the “best fuck in the galaxy.” A big part of her just wanted to meet Larana and put a face and body to the name.

She conjured a sleeping tablet and used it to fall into a deep sleep. Several hours later she awoke, refreshed and ready to fight and fuck.

Anita prepared herself for her meeting with Lanara. She brushed out her hair, she freshened herself up as best she could. Then she imagined a short, tight robe and wrapped it around her nude body. The robe left her legs naked and clung to the voluptuous curves of her body like a second skin. The collar was open almost to her navel, allowing her huge tits to roll and shift inside the delicate fabric. Finally, Lester came to get her.

Anita’s heart pounded as they walked down the corridor. She checked her body and recognized all the familiar signs of deep, powerful arousal except, this time, her arousal was greater than anything she had felt before. Her tits felt unbearably tight and heavy, her nipples were enflamed. Every step, her beautiful bare thighs felt hot and sensitive. Her clit throbbed unbearably. She breathed deeply, trying to keep herself calm and under control. She would lose this battle right off the bat if she could not control her libido.

After walking for ten minutes, Lester stopped and gestured at the wall. It opened onto a bare room. There was nothing in the room at all, just rounded, pink glowing walls.

“Please wait here. Lanara will join you very shortly. Please enjoy your conversation. If you need me, just call for me.”

With that, Lester was gone.

Anita stood awkwardly, gathering her courage, bringing her body under control. She thought about willing something into existence in the room. She considered a bed but decided that would be too forward. Instead, she created a chair.

No sooner had she sat down than the far wall opened and the room expanded to encompass the neighboring space. The wall collapsed to reveal a beautiful woman, standing imperiously in the center of the adjacent room.

Anita rose to her feet. The chair folded into the floor.

What Anita saw took her breath away. Lanara was gorgeous. Her orange red skin glowed with health. The woman radiated erotic power and confidence. Like Anita, she was also wearing a short robe that enticingly revealed her voluptuous body. Her arms were draped by the robe but looked strong and sleek. Her muscled legs extended from under the robe. Her bare feet looked perfect. Her breasts were huge, and bulged deliciously from the low collar, the heavy glands shifting and wobbling with every movement. Their nipples were tightly defined, pushing hard against the robe. The woman’s hair was long, a thick, shining black. Her face was beautiful – perfectly symmetrical, with high cheekbones and blazing blue eyes that cut into Anita’s gaze like a laser.

Anita felt unbelievably intimidated and aroused. She tried to hide her nervousness, her sense that she might just be outclassed as a woman and a lover by this incredible beauty. She gulped and hoped that her anxiety was not obvious. She tried to project sexual power and confidence.

Anita and Lanara studied each other for more than a minute, neither woman saying anything. Then, as if of one mind, they both walked to meet in the center of the room. They stopped when they were a meter apart. Green eyes locked to blue and intense sexual power, rivalry and desire passed between the women. They knew in that instant that they hated each other. They also knew that there was only one way to settle their differences and their rivalry.

“So, you are Anita.” Lanara’s voice was a sexy, husky growl.

“And you are Lanara.”

Lanara nodded. She studied Anita tits up close, her blue eyes filled with hunger as she examined Anita’s curves. Anita similarly drank up the other woman’s body.

“I have been here a much longer time than you, Anita. I don’t like another woman challenging my reputation or my territory. On Denara, that is grounds for war between women.”

Anita arrogantly arched an eyebrow. “We are not on Denara, woman. Or haven’t you noticed?”

Lanara snorted derisively.

Anita continued. “I hear that you like to call yourself ‘the best fuck in the galaxy.’ “

Lanara’s eyes narrowed. “Yes. I do. It’s just a statement of fact.”

“I think I’m a better fuck than you are,” Anita whispered. Her eyes were glowing, her body was on fire in a way she had never experienced before. Her tits felt like they were ten times larger than their usual size.

Lanara’s blue eyes shone with lust and rage and hate. “I think that you have to prove that,” she murmured.

“Gladly,” Anita grunted. She stepped back a bit and reached down to undo the belt holding her robe closed. The robe fell open, exposing the rest of Anita’s incredible body, including her naked, dripping pussy.

Lanara followed Anita’s lead, not wanting to be outdone. She undid her robe’s sash and let the robe fall open.

In the same moment, Anita and Lanara pushed their robes off their shapely shoulders. The gossamer garments fell to their feet.

Anita and Lanara stood nude before each other. Anita let her eyes wander over the red-skinned beauty before her. Lanara was simply gorgeous. Anita examined the other woman’s heavy tits, her sleek, muscular abdomen, her powerful hips, her juicy, clean-shaven cunt, her long, shapely legs. It was like looking into an exotic mirror.

Anita could feel the Denaran woman’s eyes drinking in every inch of her body, fixing on her dripping pussy, eagerly surveying her dense, heavy tits, comparing their meaty glands in her mind.

The women raised their eyes to each other. Their gazes locked. Anita could see a touch of uncertainty in Lanara’s eyes. She knew that Lanara could read her nervousness. They were equals in every physical respect. Their rivalry would be decided with more primal weapons- their sexual skills, their willpower, and the raw power of their competing libidos.

For another few minutes, neither woman advanced. They let the tension, the mutual desire, build and build between their bodies. Their aching pussies dripped, their smooth inner thighs grew damp with vaginal secretions. Their nipples pulsed and throbbed, seemingly growing harder and longer as they reached for each other. The women’s breath became louder and faster as their excitement grew. Their equally massive tits rose and fell in unison, their nipples tracking each other. Anita felt herself clenching and unclenching her hands, something she saw Lanara was doing too. They desperately wanted to get their hands on each other’s body, they desperately wanted to meet flesh to flesh, but they were both taunting and testing each other, trying to see who would break first.

Finally, Lanara spoke.

“Are you ready, Anita?” Her voice was hoarse with lust.

“Yes, I am,” Anita whispered, her voice a throaty growl. Her eyes were shining with excitement and lust. She saw the same mirrored in Lanara’s gorgeous eyes.

“Together,” the Denaran women growled.

“Yes,” Anita nodded.

They signaled with their eyes. The women stepped forward, reaching for each other. Their battle was about to begin. When they left this room, both of them would know which of them was the superior woman and who really was the “best fuck in the galaxy”.

To be continued:
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

And the rival shows herself at last. Can’t wait for more.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Here is Part IV of the story! I hope to get the fifth and final part up later this coming week. Then, I'll try to knock off the other, unfinished stories I have before the end of the year.

JB

Earth Girls are Easy, Part IV

Lanara slid her hands onto Anita’s smooth, muscled hips and gripped the firm flesh. Where she touched Anita’s silky skin, the Earth woman felt electricity flare and stimulate her nerves. Anita barely suppressed a gasp. Anita slipped her hands around Lanara’s narrow waist and ran her fingers along the deep indentation in the small of the alien woman’s back. Anita felt Lanara shudder at the contact and she knew she was having the same erotic effect on her rival.

The women’s sexual chemistry was unbelievably potent, their bodies’ mutual attraction incredibly powerful. Their womanly flesh wanted the other female’s body with an overwhelming hunger, but the intense desire was seasoned with erotic animosity. They understood that they were both sexual predators fighting over territory and dominance. One of them would humble the other and prove her superiority. At the most primal level, the women understood that this confrontation had to happen.

The women’s nipples lined up perfectly. Both felt their swollen nubs expanding, hardening. They were only centimeters apart, but Anita and Lanara held off from bringing their tits together, teasing and challenging the other woman to see who would give into their lust first. The women leaned away from each other slightly. Their panting grew hotter and hungrier. Their bare toes touched. They could feel the heat streaming off of their enflamed genitals.

Anita was lost in Lanara’s blue eyes. She had to will herself to maintain the eye contact, but another part of her could not look away. She and Lanara were connected on a profound sexual level already and the moment their erotic flesh touched, the moment their bodies went to war on each other, they would cross a threshold of mutual intimacy. Anita wanted to violate Lanara in every way; she wanted to be violated by the alien bitch in turn. She wanted to fuck this whore until the bitch passed out under her, overwhelmed by the pleasure Anita would give to her, begging Anita to stop, begging Anita to keep going…Anita licked her lips, her eyes blazing with lust.

“Give me your tits, fucker,” Anita whispered to her enemy.

“Gladly, you cunt,” Lanara whispered back.

The women closed the final centimeter between their engorged nipples.

Rock hard nipples touched rock-hard nipples, tip to tip. Heat and electricity flared between the points of contact. Waves of sensuality flowed from their engorged nipples to fill the women’s dense titflesh then radiate to the rest of their bodies. Their nipple holes sucked, sealing the two sets of brown nubs together.

“Fuck!” Anita gasped. The women shuddered and moaned, the erotic sensations almost overpowering. Anita pulled Lanara to her, causing their nipples to sear as they pushed head to head, refusing to release their mutual grip. The fleshy spears pushed each other back, into the women’s pebbled areola.

“Oh gods, you slut…,” Lanara moaned. She slipped her arms around Anita’s waist and pulled the Earth woman into her. The women’s massive tits crushed tight, nipples sinking into titflesh, areola burning as they eclipsed, the mass of their heavy glands touching and straining, meat to meat. Lanara and Anita wrapped their arms around the other’s back and locked into a mutual bearhug, squeezing tight, each woman trying to conquer the other’s straining tits with her own.

The women’s thick thighs lined up and crushed together, adding a new site of erotic contact. They arched their backs and thrust their solid bellies together. The firm flesh slapped tight and they instinctively rubbed and rolled their bellies sensuously against each other, feeling out the other woman’s abs, grunting with pleasure as their navels sucked and released, sucked and held. The women threw back their heads and groaned in rage and sexual agony as they fought to crush their rival’s tits into submission.

Anita was going insane with lust. The sensations burning her body were unlike any she had ever felt before. Ever wriggle, every grind, of Lanara’s body against her own lush voluptuousness sent shockwaves of pleasure and desire reverberating through her flesh. She could feel the heat, the power, radiating from Lanara’s engorged cunt, which was only millimeters away from her own burning genitals. She desperately wanted to bring those hungry fuck mouths together, to match and mate with this bitch clit to clit and twat to twat, but she held off, struggling to control her raging libido.

The women placed their heads on their rival’s shoulder and squeezed with all their strength. Their meaty tits became four thick, quivering masses, resisting their compression, getting even stronger under the incredible sexual stimulation. Realizing her enemy’s tits would not surrender, Anita rolled her shoulders, grinding and massaging her tits into Lanara’s matching set. The women groaned as their sensual struggle went up another notch. Lanara rolled her tits in reply, causing Anita to grunt in pain and pleasure.

The women pressed forehead to forehead, nose to nose. Their eyes burned into the other.

“Let’s grind this out, fucker,” Lanara whispered.

“Yes,” Anita agreed, eager to take their contest to the next step.

Anita grabbed Lanara’s biceps. The Denaran woman reciprocated the grip. The women’s arms created a box in which their mammoth tits were trapped between their arms, mashed together and jutting, where the only way out was by crushing the opposing pair. They began rotating their shoulders, grinding and drilling their perfect tits directly into each other, nipple to nipple. Their struggling breasts quivered down to the core of their dense meat, taking and delivering enormous punishment and even greater stimulation. With each powerful grind, the women’s tits grew even hotter, harder with arousal, feeding sexual power into their straining bodies. Their searing nipples twisted and tore at each other, their pulsing areola fused in exquisite pleasure.

Sweat dotted the women’s magnificent bodies. They pushed foreheads together even harder, trying to overwhelm their rival any way they could.

“God damn you!” Anita gasped. She had never felt more hungry, more desperate for sexual contact in her life. She arched her back a bit and rubbed her solid, muscled belly to Lanara’s rippling abs. Their navels sucked hard, sealing their taut flesh together. Anita’s thighs worked relentlessly against Lanara’s thighs. Both women knew that if they spread their legs a little more, if they matched inner thighs, if they tilted their pelvises forward just a bit, they could bring their steaming, aching cunts together in a delicious fuck kiss. Both resisted, though they wanted to fuck more than anything else in the universe.

“Fuck you, you cunteating whore!” Lanara hissed. Vaguely, Anita wondered what Lanara had really said. The room was translating for them, but she wondered if the translation program could really capture the essence of how filthy their mutual cursing really was.

The women’s tits slicked with sweat. Both pairs refused to surrender and, instead, grew even firmer and stronger under the relentless grinding and thrusting. Realizing that they were hitting a stalemate, Lanara and Anita stopped grinding. Holding each other firmly by the biceps, their huge tits contained and pushed out between their arms, they signaled with their eyes. In unison, the women pumped their tits directly into each other, thrusting with the power of their chests, driving out in a final effort to conquer the other woman’s massive mammary glands. The quivering between their meaty chests grew even more intense, their grunts and cries of pain mixed with intense pleasure, grew even more pronounced, but the solid line of mashed cleavage where the women’s boobs met and held did not change a millimeter. The heat and pleasure built and built, their thrusts grew harder, moving in unison, titfucking mercilessly.

The shared nipple orgasm was sudden and intense, more than either woman had ever felt before or expected to feel now. Their nipples ejaculated directly into each other, the blockage of their release sending a long spasm of incredible pleasure arcing back through their titmeat and down to their throbbing clits.

“OH FUCK!!” Anita cried, throwing back her head, her long, brown hair whipping around. A shockwave of ecstasy trembled through her body and her pussy squirted, splattering her thighs and wetting Lanara’s pudenda, so close to her own.

“OH FUCKING GODS!!” Larana shrieked. Nipple cum surged up between the women’s crushed tits, coating their straining glands. It trickled down their flawless bellies, pooling in their inosculated navels, streaming toward their hot pussies. Larana squirted too, her pussy juices moistening her thighs, splattering on Anita’s cunt and thighs, dripping down to dot their bare feet.

The women leaned into each other, still holding tight to their rival’s biceps. Forehead to forehead, panting wildly, they moaned and gasped into pleasure-etched faces as two more nipple ejaculations rippled through their titflesh and down their lush bodies. They rubbed cheek to cheek. Larana bit at Anita’s ear; Anita licked and sucked at Larana’s neck.

Moaning, Larana and Anita pushed apart. Thick strands of nipple cum linked their swollen, rock-hard nipples as they pulled away from each other.

Panting, standing a meter apart, the two gorgeous sexfighters regarded each other with a mixture of hate, rage and pure lust. They hated that the other woman had given her rival so much pleasure, they hated that they wanted more, but they knew their desire for each other had to be sated.

Anita regarded the Denaran woman through half-closed eyes. Her body was tingling with pleasure. She had experienced nipple orgasms before, usually after a lover had been sucking and fondling her tits for some time, but nothing like the intensity she had just shared with Lanara. She could tell that the same was true of the beautiful alien. Anita’s green eyes swept over Lanara’s wet, succulent body. The bitch looked unbelievably fuckable. Her pussy was overflowing with clear vaginal lubrication, occasional drips falling to the floor. The woman’s body gleamed with sweat and an overlay of nipple cum streaking her belly down to her pussy. Lanara’s engorged nipples were beaded with cum.

Anita knew that she probably looked exactly the same. She locked eyes with Lanara then reached down, ran her index finger through her fuck slit, scooped out some of the lubricant, and raised it to her mouth. She licked her finger clean.

Not to be outdone, Lanara scooped out vaginal juices with one hand and licked her finger clean. She grasped one of her massive tits, pulled it to her mouth, and sucked and licked the cum off the nipple.

“You’re a dirty whore, Lanara,” Anita whispered.

“Yes, I am, you cuntfucker,” Lanara breathed. “But so are you. Now, we just have to see who is the dirtier, filthier whore.”

“That will be me, you cumbucket,” Anita snarled. She desperately wanted to throw herself into the bitch’s arms, to wrestle her rival to the ground, pin her down, and fuck her brains out. She could see that Lanara wanted to do the same to her. Instead, Anita dropped to her knees in front of the other woman.

Lanara dropped to her knees too. The women faced each other and then slowly approached, closing the distance. They leaned forward, leading with their tits, and crushed their trembling breasts together. The dense flesh mushroomed slowly as the women increased the pressure, slowly mashing their throbbing glands. Lanara and Anita worked their backs and shoulders, grinding and thrusting their bulging boobs, scoring their opponent’s aching titflesh with their nipples. The women rested their heads on their rival’s shoulder and pressed cheek to cheek, their grunts and groans harmonizing as they fought with their tits. They slid their arms around the other’s waist and gripped their opponent’s naked ass. Anita slid one hand up Lanara’s back and gripped the back of the alien woman’s head, sinking her fingers into the thick hair. Lanara reciprocated the holds, slapping Anita’s ass vigorously before clawing it. The women turned their heads, pressing nose to nose, lip to lip.

“You dirty fuck,” Lanara whispered to Anita.

“Fuck you, slut,” Anita moaned back.

Their tongues touched and a thrill of sensuality rippled through the women’s perfect bodies. Their tongues lapped then slid on each other, following their lead into the other woman’s mouth. They sealed in a ravenous kiss, using their hands to push their heads harder, pulling hair, struggling to control and overpower the other with the dominant kiss. Even as the kissfight grew more passionate and savage, as their moans and grunts became more insistent and angry, Lanara slipped her hand onto Anita’s belly. She followed the taut flesh down to Anita’s dripping fuck slit. She cupped the hot groove, her fingers immediately wet with vaginal secretions. Her middle finger traced Anita’s slit, teasing and testing the smooth, hot lips.
    Anita screamed into the women’s kiss. Her hand moved around Lanara’s body, slid down the red woman’s muscled belly, and gripped the alien’s throbbing pudenda. Anita rubbed her enemy’s steaming hot genitals smartly, then gently penetrated the tight, hot cunt with two thrusting fingers. Lanara jerked, her entire body shuddering. She immediately returned the attack, her fingers driving deep and hard into Anita’s tight snatch. The women shrieked into their locked mouths, pulling hair and struggling to control each other even as their bodies twisted and writhed against each other, convulsing with the sudden pleasure.

“Damn you, God damn you,” Anita moaned, breaking the kiss, resting her head on Lanara’s smooth shoulder.

“I fucking hate you, whore,” Lanara managed. Her beautiful face was contorted with agony as she fought to control her body.

The room echoed with the sound of two sets of fingers vigorously working and stimulating the pair of matching twats. Anita and Lanara cursed and growled, they bit each other’s shoulders and necks, they kissed and snarled, as they finger-fucked each other up the pleasure curve. They rubbed and stroked the other’s distended, throbbing clit, torturing the most sensitive parts of the other’s body with all of the erotic skill they could muster. Their fingers delved deep, caressing and teasing sensitive nerves and juicy flesh within their vaginal canals. Lanara struck at Anita’s g-spot continuously. Anita had studied the inner workings of Denaran women’s sexual organs and she relentlessly attacked the equivalent cluster of nerves in Lanara’s twat.

The women cursed each other viciously when they were not sucking passionately, hungrily on the other’s tongue, or when their tongues were not jousting fiercely within their locked mouths. Their heavy tits throbbed and pulsed as they tried to keep working tit against tit, swollen nipples twisting and stabbing like swords.

Anita felt tears coursing down her cheeks as every inch of her body felt stimulated beyond her physical endurance. “Oh Christ, oh fucking god,” she thought to herself, “please, please, please.” She did not know if she was pleading for the strength to keep holding back the orgasmic wave or for the incredible sexual pleasure to just keep going and going.

Anita realized that Lanara was crying too. Both women could feel the other’s quivering cunt as their bodies filled to overflowing with sexual power. Their clits ached and pulsed, screaming with sensitivity as their eager fingers caressed, stroked and pinched at the nerve-saturated fuck fingers.

The ferocious kissfight burned on and on, the excited women pulling hair, pushing their hungry mouths more deeply together, occasionally breaking off to catch their breath and swear at each other before diving back in.

Their erotic war was engaged on so many different battlefields at once, all racing towards the same goal – making the other woman cum first, making her give way to her superior in a submissive orgasm.

How long they went at each other, neither woman knew. Their world became the haze of pure erotic pleasure as their bodies became sexual timebombs, ticking down to an orgasmic detonation. Anita whimpered deep in her throat and suddenly felt the end coming. Her cunt was practically gushing juice, her nipples were on fire, the tension in her body was making every muscle tremble and ache. She knew she could not last much longer.

“No,” Anita screamed in her mind, “No, I won’t lose to this fucking bitch! I refuse!”

However, her flesh had its limits and she knew she could not hold back the pleasure in her core much longer. She could feel Lanara’s cunt contracting and fluttering with tension, she could hear and feel the other woman’s whimpers and moans in her throat, she knew the Denaran was close to the end, but she also knew she was just seconds away from giving in.
    Desperately, Anita released Lanara’ s head and slipped her now-free hand down the red-skinned woman’s perfectly sculpted back. She slid her hand onto the perfect ass, then raised her hand and brought it down hard. Lanara jerked as her rival’s hand slapped her behind, the whip crack of flesh striking taut, smooth flesh echoing in the room. The sudden shock of unexpected, delicious pain, was more than Lanara could handle. She screamed inside their locked mouths, then broke their kiss with a spray of spit.

“You FUCK!” the Denaran woman cried. An instant later, Anita’s probing middle finger went right up Lanara’s vise-tight asshole. Anita rejoiced as she felt Lanara’s ass contract around her finger, seizing the single digit and squeezing tight. An instant later, Anita shrieked as Lanara penetrated the Earth woman’s ass, thrusting deep.

“FUCK! FUCK!!” Anita cried. “Oh god, YOU CUNT!!”

“Feel it, bitch, feel…AAAHHHHH!!” Lanara could not finish as Anita shoved two more fingers in her ass and began pumping hard.

The women’s angry mouths locked together, their tongues thrashed violently, and the women screamed in concert as their overwhelmed pussies exploded in orgasmic eruptions of cum. They broke their kiss to scream, their hands driving into their enemy’s cunt and asshole like pistons. The women kept cumming and cumming into the other’s hand as they tortured each other with erotic ecstasy.

“Oh fuck, fuck, fuck…” Anita moaned. The intensity of the release was more than she could bear. She felt herself growing faint.

“You bitch, you whore, you dirty little slut…” Lanara sobbed. She seemed on the verge of fainting too.

Releasing each other’s succulent ass, the women wrapped their free arm around the other’s neck, pulling each other in for a final tongue to tongue duel. They continued cumming into the other’s hand. They fell together onto their sides, their bodies pressed tight, their mouths breaking apart. Tears streamed down their beautiful faces and their blue and green eyes locked again, the women watching each other as they teetered on the edge of consciousness.

“God damn you, you fucking whore…” Anita whispered.

“You cum-sucking, filthy fucker…” Lanara whimpered in reply.

For long minutes, the woman lay on their sides, their tits pressed tight, their legs tangled, gazing into the other’s eyes, floating a cloud of erotic bliss, as their bodies prepared for the next round in their fuckwar.

To be continued:
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Will have to put this on the back burner for now. So many new stories posted all at once is making my head spin. Especially when two are sequels to stories I haven’t read in sometime and want to reread to get a refresher on. Will check this out once I can.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Nice beginning to what will no doubt be an epic fight.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Wow, this story is truly amazing! I really love the sci-fi set up, and the way you built up the tension between Anita and Lanara was wonderful. I especially liked that Anita was feeling a bit insecure, going against an alien she knew practically nothing about. The conclusion is promising to be incredible!

-barata77

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

What's better than a sexfight? A sexfight in SPAAACE!

Have to say, the initial setup didn't really excite me from the get-go. Seemed a bit to smooth and convenient for me with Anita being like, "Whatever, lets just play along". However, knowing that JB never fails to deliver, I read on and of course wasn't disappointed. Once the action starts it only gets hotter and hotter. Lets hope the aliens don't have to eject their warp drive from all the energy they are going to harvest

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Here is Part V of the story. I think there should be one more part and maybe an epilogue.

Earth Girls Are Easy, Part V:

Anita and Lanara lay on their sides, their lush bodies pressed tit to tit, nipples pulsing, hands buried in hair. They stared into each other’s eyes, floating in the delicious afterglow, enjoying the intimacy of what they had done to each other. The excitement of what they were going to do to each other tingled in their oversexed bodies.

Slowly, seductively, Lanara lifted her hand to her mouth and sucked in the remnants of the viscous cum that the Earth woman had ejaculated into the Denaran’s hand. Anita immediately raised her hand to her mouth, licking up Lanara’s woman jizz. The Denaran female’s ejaculate was thick and salty and tasty. Anita sloshed it around in her mouth, mixing it with her spit.

Anita pulled Lanara’s gorgeous face closer to her own and licked the alien beauty’s lips. Lanara’s tongue came out to play and, in moments, the beautiful women joined in a deep, passionate kiss. Their tongues stroked and teased within their mouths. They pushed and exchanged the spit-saturated cum in their mouths, eagerly giving back to their rival her own hot ejaculate, mixing the delicious juices into a frothy, spitty, cummy broth that they hungrily sloshed back and forth. What they were doing was intimate and degrading to each of them and they both wanted nothing more than to drag the other woman down into the sexual gutter with them. They swallowed back their erotic mixture and then drove their mouths even more deeply together, the sloppy, cummy kiss becoming a struggle for dominance. Spit and cum dribbled from their locked mouths to mess their hair and trickle to the floor.

Anita loved it. Her tongue wrestled mercilessly with Lanara’s tongue, the sensuous sensations filling both women, causing their nipples to tingle electrically and the heat in their hungry genitals to flare. Their rock-hard clits grew even harder and hotter. Their moaning grew louder, more urgent, and the women surged against each other’s beautiful bodies, trying to push the other over onto her back and mount their enemy. Anita’s entire body burned, aching with anticipation of the fucking to come.

Anita pulled Lanara’s hair viciously. Their bodies straining, their massive tits pulsing and throbbing as they mashed, Anita slowly forced Lanara onto her back. The Earth woman thrilled as she felt her hot belly flatten tight to the alien woman’s abs, as she felt their bellies ripple, smooth flesh to flesh, navels sucking as they kissed and mated, massive tits crushing and straining, meat on meat, nipple searing nipple. The heat from the women’s steaming twats radiated onto their inner thighs as Anita fought to force Lanara’s legs apart. Never breaking their deep kiss, the women’s moans grew more frantic as they struggled, their perfect bodies writhing, every inch of flesh rubbing to its counterpart, their bodies stimulated beyond all endurance.

Lanara pulled savagely on Anita’s hair and thrust up with her hips. Slowly, agonizingly, she kept the body roll going. Anita strained to keep the other woman down but Lanara’s vicious hair-pulling gave her just enough momentum to slowly force Anita onto her side then her back. As Lanara took the dominant position, Anita thrashed and twisted and kept the roll going. Slowly, painfully, the women rolled over and over, three more times, never breaking the kiss. Anita felt faint from lack of air as the third roll put her on the bottom again. Desperately, she yanked harder than ever on Lanara’s hair, pulling the Denaran out of their savage kiss.

The women gasped and panted, desperate for air, hot spit and remnants of cum linking their red lips. Their inner thighs were hot and slick with their own pussy juices and those of their rival too. The women each had a thigh thrust firmly into the other’s steaming twat. Their swollen clits had been rubbing relentlessly on their enemy’s firm, smooth, muscular leg. The women were insane with desire, the need to fuck overwhelming their minds and senses.

Panting, Lanara rested nose to nose, forehead to forehead, with Anita as their hot breath mixed. Anita was almost delirious with lust. Everything she and Lanara had done to each other so far had enflamed her body in ways she had never felt before. Anita had joyfully fucked many other women in her life but something about the Denaran beauty was driving her mad, feeding her deepest sexual appetites in ways that no one else had. As she breathed in Lanara’s breath, as their bodies aligned, ready and desperate to fuse and become one writhing, grinding, rutting flesh, Anita felt her mind expanding and responding to the overwhelming sensuality of what the other woman’s body offered to her.

Lanara forced her legs between the Earth woman’s thighs. Straining, struggling, the women cried out as their bodies contested, strength to strength. The Denaran slowly pried Anita’s legs apart, exposing the Terran’s searing, naked pussy.

Anita felt her swollen clit rising like a sword from the crest of her cunt, pulsing with tension, ready and eager for sexual combat. She almost came when she felt Lanara’s slick inner thighs caress and slide along her own inner thighs, lining up their cunts for a devastating fuck stroke. Anita could sense the erotic power, the intense heat, radiating off the Denaran’s clit, which must have been only millimeters from her own.

Lanara trembled, her eyes blazing with lust, her panting breath thick with desire. She seized either side of Anita’s head, pulling the Earth woman’s hair painfully, trying to assert control. Anita pulled savagely at Lanara’s hair with one hand. With the other, she gripped the Denaran’s perfect, taut ass cheek and dug her fingers into the thick meat, urging it downward.

Nose to nose, bright eyes shining with excitement and need, the women readied themselves for what they had both been eagerly lusting after for so long. Finally, their swollen clits would meet in erotic battle, finally they would learn which of them was the stronger, better woman, finally they would reach the full potential of the pleasure their bodies could give and take.

Anita spread her legs, presenting her burning cunt, welcoming the bitch on top of her to violate her body. Her clit throbbed with every heartbeat. She released Lanara’s hair and lowered her other hand to grip the Denaran’s other ass cheek, squeezing hard. Both hands now plastered on the alien whore’s ass, Anita tilted her pelvis, giving the other woman full access to her steaming genitals.

“Give it to me, you fuck,”Anita whispered, her lips touching Lanara’s. “Show me what you’ve got between your legs. Let’s see if it can match what I’ve got!”

Lanara glared hatefully, then lowered her mouth onto Anita’s hungry mouth. The women kissed violently, deeply, their eager tongues thrashing and twisting angrily. But the Denaran kept her body just slightly elevated, her clit at the ready. As their kiss deepened, the alien woman launched her attack.

The Denaran pushed down with her hips, a microscopic thrust that brought the swollen, aching tip of her protruding clit into direct contact with the tip of Anita’s pulsing fuck horn.

An explosion of purest ecstasy erupted through both women’s trembling bodies. A sensation more intense, more exquisite, than anything she had ever felt before, filled Anita to the brim. Her entire body shuddered, her mind went white with pleasure.

The women shrieked uncontrollably into the other’s mouth, their primal kiss somehow becoming even more savage, even more desperately ravenous. They screamed down each other’s throats, swallowing their cries of joy and incredible pleasure. Their eyes streamed with tears as their senses almost overloaded on the most delicious contact either woman had ever had.

Elsewhere on the ship, the equipment monitoring the levels of psychic energy released from the women’s sexual encounter shrilled with warning alarms. The aliens responsible for harvesting the energy watched with shock as the measurements shot off the scales and a surge of power flowed into the storage container they were using the catch the psychic emissions. They hurriedly consulted with each other, then contacted the aliens in charge of running the ship. It had become apparent that the machine they had built might not be able to handle the power that was about to be released.

Larana pulled back her hips just slightly, withdrawing her clit from the tip to tip contact. The trembling women gasped as they broke the kiss. Anita dug her fingers even harder into Lanara’s perfect ass. Their eyes streamed with tears, they glared at each other with a combination of rage and need, their bodies desperately wanting more, their minds not sure they could endure more of what they had already shared.

“You dirty bitch,” Lanara gasped.

“Fuck you, whore,” Anita sobbed.

Holding tight to Lanara’s ass, Anita forced down her apprehension and pushed her hips up, just slightly. Her swollen clit stroked gently, lightly, against the tip of the Denaran’s threatening clit. Once again, pure pleasure radiated through the women’s perfect bodies. They shrieked in unison, throwing back their heads to howl in pleasure.

“OH GOD, FUCKING GOD!!!”

“GODS! FUCK, FUCK, FFFUUUCCCKKK!!!”

Lanara rubbed back, just lightly, but the shockwaves drove both women to the brink of unconsciousness.

Their tits were swollen, thicker and harder than ever, the meaty masses resisting compression and throbbing with tension. Their bellies were flat together, mated, the skin hot and slick. They touched clits again and, once more, the women screamed and convulsed. Anita pulled on Lanara’s ass, trying to bring the woman down onto her so that their searing genitals could truly and completely mate, fuse into one, suck and devour each other like ravenously hungry animals.

Lanara resisted. She pressed her forehead harder into Anita’s forehead, the women panted together, their bodies trembling with the aftershocks of the incredible pleasure. Suddenly, Lanara released Anita’s hair. She placed her hands on either side of the Terran’s head and pushed herself up. To Anita’s shock, the Denaran woman dismounted from her body, peeling her slick body away from Anita’s lush form.

Lanara kneeled on her haunches, then sat back on her ass. Anita sat up, wondering for a moment what her rival was doing. All became clear as Lanara slowly, deliciously, spread her legs wide. Anita looked down at the Denaran woman’s spectacular twat, which was naked and slick. The muscular pussy lips were red, the inner labia was pink. Hot pussy juices drooled from the tight, inviting slit. Lanara’s swollen clit twitched with tension, the sex sword fully unsheathed and extended, ready for war.

“I don’t want any excuses from you, when I fuck you into submission, you cuntlicker,” Lanara breathed. “We’re going to fuck on equal terms. When I’m done with you, you’re going to be begging me to stop. Then, I’m going to make you suck my cunt out.”

Anita nodded, her eyes gleaming with insane lust. “That’s fine by me, fucker,” she snarled. “This is a war of attrition anyway. But I don’t care. If you want the first fuck to be on completely equal terms, that’s fine by me.”

Anita spread her legs, presenting her juicy cunt to her enemy. Lanara’s eyes locked on the human woman’s steaming pudenda and she licked her lips, almost hypnotized by the beautiful fuck hole facing her in challenge and the promise of exquisite pleasure that it offered her trembling body.

Anita extended one bare foot and pressed her toes into Lanara’s toes. The Denaran woman pushed back. The balls of their feet matched and flexed. The sensual contact made both women smile evilly. They were going to match each other in every way, they were going to violate and humiliate each other in every intimate way they could imagine.

For a few minutes, the women let their feet touch and mate, rubbing and rippling them together, pushing with balls and heels and pressing toes. Then, their arms bracing their bodies, their slid towards each other. Their legs slid over and under their counterparts, their sopping wet fuck slits lined up perfectly, their pulsing clits aimed head on. The women paused when their twitching, trembling clits were only a hair’s breadth apart. The sexual power radiating off the tumescent flesh made the women’s breath hitch in anticipation and dread. When they mated this time, there would be no pulling back, no teasing stroke to stroke. This time, they would crush their clits together, driving together with all the strength of their bodies. They would contest within the arena of their sealed cunts, labia merged, hot fuck lips containing their matching fuck horns as they struggled for domination. They would give each other pleasure greater than anything either woman had ever felt before.

“My clit is going to destroy your little nub, you Denaran cunt,” Anita breathed. “I’ve been dying for a chance to go pussy to pussy with you and my twat is going to fuck you dry.”

“You are dreaming, you Terran whore,” Lanara whispered. “The women of my world are made for this kind of competition. My beautiful twat is going to eat your filthy cunt alive. You’re going to have a piece of dried up meat between your legs when I am done with you.”

“God damn you,” Anita whispered, her rage and lust barely contained. She was insane with desire. She needed to feel this bitch inside of her right now! She needed to go clit to clit with this whore now!

“Fuck you, fuck you, you slutty cunt,” Lanara snarled. Her eyes were mad with lust. She had to have Anita, and she could not wait an instant longer!

Bracing their bodies with their hands behind them, the women aimed their throbbing clits directly at each other and shoved forward with their powerful hips. The distended sex horns met head to head, two solid, swollen, nerve-saturated sexual weapons meeting each other in full erotic combat. The throbbing nubs crushed tight, every one of the thousands of nerves in each woman’s clit connecting and dueling with every nerve in her rival’s pulsing fuck finger. The clits pushed each other back, fusing to each other as the women’s vaginal mouths closed and sucked, juicy pussy lips crushing and merging, slick labia melting into one. The inosculated cunts formed a thick ring that trapped the battling clits inside a hot, wet, muscled arena.

The women threw back their heads and shrieked again and again, their screams of mutual ecstasy reverberating off the soft pink walls.

“AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!”

“UNNNNNGGGGHHHHHGGGHH!!!”

Anita’s mind had gone white, once again, as the unbearable pleasure roared through her luscious body, filling every cell, sending a surge of sensation so intense she feared she might pass out or even die on the spot. Lanara looked every bit as devastated by the incredible contact.

The women struggled to get their raging bodies under control. Even as they screamed and howled in pleasure, they pushed harder, driving their clits even more firmly against each other, forcing even greater ecstasy from their warring bodies. They arched their backs and drove at each other. Their asses lifted off the floor and they held, scissored and perfectly in balance, as their hips churned, rubbing and rubbing clit to clit. Tears streamed down their faces. Their beautiful visages contorted in agony, their teeth clenched as the rivals struggled to hold back the tsunami of pure pleasure coursing through their incredible bodies.

In the harvesting room, the alarms sounded constantly, warning of imminent overload. The aliens rushed around, trying to find ways to store the pure energy filling their storage containers. It was too valuable to pass up, but they knew that they would soon face a choice of disconnecting their gathering systems or face the risk of a system failure. The alien responsible for the energy storing procedure cursed itself for not anticipating the incredible sexual energies these two women could unleash. What they were seeing was unprecedented yet also unbelievably valuable. They had to find a way to contain it.

Anita hovered on the edge of a complete mental shutdown. Her body had gone on automatic pilot, her hips thrusting, her lower body rotating as she kept grinding and grinding her clit with Lanara, every grind, every thrust, sending a new wave of pure ecstasy coursing through her body. The Denaran woman seemed to be in the same state. Neither woman could think straight, the sensations were far too intense. Their tits bounced furiously, spraying sweat and nipple cum as the engorged glands grew more and more unbearably aroused. The women’s muscled bellies rippled and flexed as their powerful cunts rode each other, sealed tight in a fleshy, unbreakable fuck kiss. Their bodies glistened with sweat as the women endured waves of incredible pleasure.

They had stopped screaming, but only because their throats constricted, too tight to vocalize the unbearable sensations wracking their bodies. Anita was being fucked senseless, she was being fucked out of her mind, she barely had any sense of who she was as a human being. Instead, her entire universe had become the exquisite pleasure emanating from between her legs, filling her voluptuous body to overflowing. Her clit was fused and locked to Lanara’s clit. The two steaming fuck horns crushed head to head and sizzled with sensation down their entire length. As the women’s hips jerked, their fencing clits hooked and tangled and the excruciating pleasure shot up even higher. Their cunts were sealed together in an unbreakable, meaty fuck kiss, their furnace-hot genitals melted into a mass of pure erotic pleasure.

The women’s asses lowered to the floor, but they kept thrusting and bucking in rhythm. Both women were lost to the pleasure, their minds gone, their bodies nothing more than overpowered fuck machines. Their primal instincts were driving them to seek more and more pleasure, to restrain the incredible orgasms building in their core in order to attain the promise of even more ecstasy to come.

Anita’s head was thrown back, her lips frozen in the “o” of pleasure, her face wet with tears. Her wild hair flew around her head like a mane. She managed to focus for an instant, momentarily escaping the haze of erotic bliss. She lowered her head to stare at Lanara. The Denaran’s woman’s massive tits bounced hypnotically, entrancing Anita. Their nipples sprinkled sweat and other juices emanating from inside the throbbing, taut glands. Anita braced her body with one hand and reached out to grasp Lanara’s bouncing tit. The warm, thick meat filled her hand and she squeezed hard, twisting the spiked nipple shaft between her thumb and index finger, tracing the hard areola with her finger.

Lanara choked out a desperate cry. She lowered her head to glare at Anita through eyes half-closed with pleasure. She churned her hips even harder and returned the grip, kneading and abusing Anita’s jiggling mammary gland. Anita sobbed uncontrollably as even more delicious sensations radiated through her body, adding to the overload on her sensual endurance.

Eyes locked in a desperate glare, the women reached for each other, Gripping hair, their pushed their bodies closer and closer, spreading their legs wider to bring their chests together. Their vaginal lock remained deep and powerful, their cunts sealed to each other in a wet vise. The women whimpered in concert as their meaty, massive tits met and crushed. They rolled their shoulders, their rock-hard nipples scoring and dragging within the dense titflesh, until the four hard spikes met head to head and sucked and held, joining the women in another intimate seal.

Anita and Lanara pushed nose to nose, sobbing desperately, as they felt their bodies reaching the point of no return.

“I hate you, I hate you so fucking much…,” Anita whispered, her voice a choked croak.

“You fucking, filthy slut, you cum-slimed cunt…,” Lanara whimpered.

The women’s mouths locked and they added another point of intense sexual contact to their erotic war of attrition. Their tongues twisted into spitty knots, their kissfight a fight for final domination. Lanara and Anita slipped their arms around the other’s narrow, muscular waist, reaching down to grasp their rival’s perfect, flexing ass. Their hips continued to jerk as their fuckfight raged, driving them to the end.

Anita felt her whole body burning, the unbelievable sexual stimulation more powerful than anything she had ever felt before. She felt like she had melted into Lanara’s body, sharing the Denaran woman’s breath, her juices, her heat, her flesh. Every mutual thrust built a torrent of sexual power that was fast approaching the point of no return. The women’s bodies quivered with tension and power.

The peak of pleasure finally arrived for the struggling fuckfighters. Perhaps Anita exploded an instant before Lanara, but it was too close to make a difference. Unbearably powerful orgasms erupted from both women. Their battling pussies contracted and squeezed, clamping on each other and then releasing jets of hot ejaculate that gushed into each other, mixing and frothing, filling both women’s vaginal canals to the brink. Anita felt the hot fluids burning into her, all the way to her womb, all the way into the very core of her womanhood. She felt violated in the most intimate way possible and she loved it. The powerful reality of their mutual violation filled both women with intense pleasure. Their bodies released again and again, the tension flowing out as they came into each other over and over.

Anita’s and Lanara’s nipples ejaculated into each other. The blockage of the nipple cum release sent spasms of pleasure coursing through the women’s dense titmeat, burning and searing their nerves with electricity. Nipple cum slicked their tits and coated their flat bellies as they rubbed the naked flesh, twisting and writhing in each other’s arms. The floor beneath their jerking bodies grew slick and wet with their shared cum, sweat and other secretions.

Anita floated on the edge of consciousness as her body shuddered through devastating wave after wave of incredible pleasure and release. Orgasm after orgasm chained through her voluptuous body. She ejaculated powerfully over and over again, jetting her cum into Lanara’s luscious body even as Lanara came into Anita at the same time, their bodies synchronizing in orgasmic release. Ecstasy beyond anything Anita had ever thought possible filled every cell in her body, pushed her mind and her senses to the brink of sanity. She felt like she had died and gone to some erotic heaven where the pleasure never stopped, where the joining of flesh to flesh was absolute and came with complete erotic fulfilment. She finally achieved the full sexual pleasure that her body was capable of accomplishing and it was wonderful beyond her wildest dreams and expectations.

Anita felt her grip on Lanara’s beautiful ass loosening. She slowly fell over onto her back, her massive tits peeling away from Lanara’s bountiful rack, her shoulders hitting the floor. She arched her back as her body moved on its own, its primal appetites keeping her hips bucking as her deepest animal desire sought the pleasure that was driving her crazy with need. With every thrust of her hips, her clit exploded again and again as it persisted in its continuous conflict with Lanara’s clit. At some point, Anita vaguely realized that Lanara had fallen onto her back too, that she and the Denaran woman remained sealed tight at their cunts, and that their pussies were spraying hot cum into the air, they were soaking each other in ejaculate. Their nipples were gushing too, nipple cum spraying up then splattering down. Their bodies undulated and writhed relentlessly, fucking and fucking and fucking and fucking, grinding orgasm after orgasm after orgasm out of each other.

As her mind finally shut down, the ecstatic pleasure too much to take, Anita sensed that her clit remained rock-hard, her libido was still vibrating with power and desire. A final wave of orgasms, more powerful than anything she had ever felt before, coursed through her body, forcing her mind to retreat into unconsciousness to save her sanity. Anita’s final thoughts and sensations were of her pussy giving and receiving hot cum, of her nipples erupting, of unbearable pleasure filling her body, following her into her dreams. She felt more complete than she ever had in her life.

Outside the room, the alien masters raced around frantically. Systems were shorting out all over the ship as the incredible energy released by the women’s erotic encounter overwhelmed all the safety protocols and forced the ship’s power grid to deal with far, far more power than its had been designed to tolerate. The alien monitors responsible for storing the women’s erotic energy had not moved fast enough to disconnect the storage container from the rest of the system and now the backflow was proving far too much to handle. The excruciating pleasure Anita and Lanara had inflicted on each other and the power it generated was volatile and dangerous but also unbelievably potent and beyond anything the aliens had encountered before.

Even as they struggled to deal with the energies, the aliens plotted how to get more of it. Their abductees had unlocked something incredible and the aliens were not prepared to give it up easily.

To be continued:
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

I have a feeling the aliens will never want to let either of these lionesses go.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

I love how Lanara and Anita chose to go at it with equal terms and even more so by the results! Their stubborness/competitiveness leading to their mutual destruction was amazing. Looking forward to the epilogue.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast