Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

The Run away Bride (MFM/MvM)

This is my first time writting a story so if I make any mistake plz correct me

Chapter one: Escape

Steven: Elizabeth(liz) tried her best to convince her parents for our marriage but they didn't listen to her pleas their reason for disagreement is that I earn less than their standard but within the week of her proposal for our marriage(their rejection) they ordered Elizabeth to marry a middle aged man because he makes more money than me

Liz: I don't want to marry a middle aged idiot just because he earns more money. My parents arranged the marriage and the marriage is also within a week so me and my boyfriend thought we should run away from them to start a new life. We planned that we should escape just before my marriage date and move across the country he has a car so we don't have a problem.

Steve: on D-Day she took some money from her parents house and called me I brought car near the street where their house is located. She saw me in the car and started running towards me with a smile. She hopped in, we started from there and we don't know where to go. She has no support from her side so we didn't contact anyone from her side. I only contacted my friends for a place to stay but everyone said they can't allow me because of various reasons they have. I hesitated call one person he is my friend but also my enemy
    after some thought I called him said everything he allowed us to stay there for time being.
    I turn and said to my babe " babe Toby allowed us to stay at his place". Her eyes lit at mentioned of his name

Liz: Toby,Steve and me studied at same school. He is my first crush although I am with Steve my heart raced at mention of Toby. This know to Steve too although he is insecure about it he didn't say out loud.

Steve: we arrived at Toby's place , immediately Liz went to hug him it was weird feeling like I got hard on but also competitive spirt.

Toby: I feel good after having liz in my arms , i know what Steve is thinking because I am also thinking the same.

L:well although I like there competitiveness, I don't want them fight right away."so Toby how are you?"

T:"i am good and you are still looking beautiful as I remember , oh hey Steve" I will definitely steal her from you bastrad

S:"I am good" bastrad I know intentions i will never leave her to you.

L:"hey how about we go inside"

T&S:"yeah,sure"

Liz know only a little about why Steven and Toby always at eachothers throat, well the whole truth is Steven and Toby both loved Liz in school but when Toby was about to propose to Liz, Steven proposed her just before him. Toby just thought it is coincidence but after a common frnd he got to know Toby was about to propose so Steven proposed her just before him, Toby thought Steven has back stabbed him and for revenge he waited until they propose their marriage to their parents and he informed them about Steven not having a job and perposefully hide the fact Toby and Steve both partners in hotel business.

Last edited by Mayank; January 8th, 2024 at 09:30 AM.

Junior Hostboard Member atomreal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Run away Bride (MFM/MvM)

An intriguing start, will there be a continuation?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: The Run away Bride (MFM/MvM)

Thanks for kind words and sorry for being late, I have some problems going on in life but will definitely continue this and have some good plots.