Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Who do you miss?

Which writer who no longer writes here do you miss?
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Who do you miss?

Deensmith. He said something about coming back but all the BS that was going on with the site at the time turned him off from it. Most of his stories ended on cliffhangers too. It really sucks.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

apenman. His stories were both sexy and hilarious.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    apenman. His stories were both sexy and hilarious.
    He’s still active. Just on hiatus.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

AngelDawn. She had set up some really great sequels to her magnum opus (which she churned out with amazing speed!) and had some great characters/rivalries in her universe. She made a very brief reapparence years ago and, for a moment, I was hopeful she would start publishing again, but she never did.

Morton, of course. I am convinced he is now publishing under a different name, but his shared universe of characters remains in limbo and he is not posting on this board. On the one hand, I'm very grateful that he may be back in a different form (and, if I'm right about that, some of his new stories are just fantastic) but I'm sad that the characters he developed over so many years won't get any new adventures.

Beyond that, I think that there are a lot of writers whose work seems to have stopped. Rodman was great, though he only wrote a few stories (a couple of which I've rewritten or made into sequels). He may be active on other boards.

Talebearer wrote one fantastic story a year or so ago (maybe longer now) and then never finished it and left it on a terrible cliffhanger! I think they still frequent the board, so hope springs eternal, but it's been quite a while now.

Whistler, who wrote four or five great stories, then took them all down and vanished.

There are many other writers who I think write only occasionally (at least on this board) but who still turn up from time to time with well-appreciated masterpieces. I'd put Catharsis in that category.

APenman, as Yuri noted, is on hiatus and, hopefully, will be able to resume writing some day. But he is still very much around.

I think that's about it for me. Sorry if I've missed a great writer or two!

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Brent
    Jon Grey
    Augur
    Rodman
    Fanman

There was some great stuff getting written. A new Hockeyman or LJack story would be great to see.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Not in any order, as I remember them :
    Deensmitgh, my good Greek friend. (Great writer. He reminds me how good a Greek can speek English)
    The writer JB mentioned. TaleBearer.
    GMC10, from Finland, who at the end of 2020 (or 2021), he wrote "The Getaway Party" (one of the better mom/daughter sexfight stories I have ever read here ) and then he disappeared. I beg him to come back but he writes very short erotic stories in Tumblr. He prefers this as it is a few min job and he is very busy.
    Kamafight, his old not paid ff stories.
    A. Penman (he is in hiatus as Yuri says and he is right. I hope to be back again).
    HGHunt
    Morton (M.Petri now ?)
    AnubisX. He4 has written some great stories here. Now he writes for Amazon.
    AngelDawn , the queen of our forum.
    Anna the marine Chck.

Much more but i do not remember names now.

Senior Hostboard Member Hoborobo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

DeepOgre / SoeOrm - the best titfight stories ever

I continue to support authors who are shifting to paid ebooks. Authors spend a lot of time writing and the books aren't that expensive.

Junior Hostboard Member Austin315's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

James347 and Moanalo! Love the way those two write. I'm especially a sucker for their emphasis on muscle in their stories. If anyone has any leads on similar stories. Or possibly stories of their's that may not be posted here please let me know!

Senior Hostboard Member White Devil's Avatar
    Westwood Village, California, United States
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    AngelDawn. She had set up some really great sequels to her magnum opus (which she churned out with amazing speed!) and had some great characters/rivalries in her universe. She made a very brief reapparence years ago and, for a moment, I was hopeful she would start publishing again, but she never did.

Morton, of course. I am convinced he is now publishing under a different name, but his shared universe of characters remains in limbo and he is not posting on this board. On the one hand, I'm very grateful that he may be back in a different form (and, if I'm right about that, some of his new stories are just fantastic) but I'm sad that the characters he developed over so many years won't get any new adventures.

Beyond that, I think that there are a lot of writers whose work seems to have stopped. Rodman was great, though he only wrote a few stories (a couple of which I've rewritten or made into sequels). He may be active on other boards.

Talebearer wrote one fantastic story a year or so ago (maybe longer now) and then never finished it and left it on a terrible cliffhanger! I think they still frequent the board, so hope springs eternal, but it's been quite a while now.

Whistler, who wrote four or five great stories, then took them all down and vanished.

There are many other writers who I think write only occasionally (at least on this board) but who still turn up from time to time with well-appreciated masterpieces. I'd put Catharsis in that category.

APenman, as Yuri noted, is on hiatus and, hopefully, will be able to resume writing some day. But he is still very much around.

I think that's about it for me. Sorry if I've missed a great writer or two!

JB
    I am so very happy that you are still active.
    White Devil