Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Loose Ends: Part 2

Jasmine’s mind and heart were racing as she finally left the prison. The day she just had has felt like a year. She had to team up with her most hated enemy against an even stronger enemy only for both of them to get dominated and humiliated by the sadistic dominatrix. She very nearly became a sex slave to that same woman and spent two hours having a lesbian orgy in a cell while her boss fought their captor for two weeks in a dream world. Now, she was off to track down Sabrina and settle their rivalry once and for all. This time there would be no ties, no interruptions and no BS. They would not stop until one of them was incapable of going on, no matter how long it took or how tiring it would be. Just thinking about what Tamara must have gone through in that fight to make her so exhausted, she could barely even walk to their cell to set them free made Jasmine more determined than ever. And if that wasn’t enough, the information that Sabrina tried to assault her Husband made her blood boil the hottest it’s been in a very long time.

Jasmine knew exactly where Sabrina was hiding. It was a gut feeling but a very, very powerful one at that. The 732 girls all parked their cars further down the block to not arouse any suspicion when infiltrating St. Lilith’s. Jasmine put her clothes back on which she left along with everyone else’s at the secret entrance they used to get in here and put them on, which had her car keys in them. She then got in her car and drove to a location that she hoped to bury in her memories forever but she couldn’t no matter how hard she tried. She soon arrived at the spot before stripping down and exiting her car. Just like last time, the leaves were on the ground. She moved them to reveal the same secret door on the ground from last time. She took a deep breath and exhaled before opening the hatch and going down the staircase as the lights once again lit up, guiding her down. Memories came flooding back of that dreadful night that felt so long ago. The worst night of her life. Her first loss and to Sabrina of all people. It very nearly ended her career before it started by sending Jasmine into a catatonic state that she had to force herself out of and the worst part was that Ben was watching.

To this day, she had never told the others where this place was as by the time she was able to communicate again, they had moved on and Sabrina was behind bars. Jasmine shook off her past trauma and continued walking down the hallway. She soon reached the door that led to the room where her ultimate humiliation took place. She once again took a deep breath, knowing what was on the other side and opened it. The room was exactly as she remembered it. Even the chair that Ben was tied to was still there. And the shallow pool where she and Sabrina had their fateful fuckfight. Speaking of which, Sabrina was laying on the floor, napping. She likely nodded off waiting for Jasmine to get here. A part of Jasmine wanted to just cuff her right now and take advantage of her as she pleased but her pride wouldn’t let her.

She walked over towards the nude, sleeping beauty and lightly shook her awake. Sabrina began to stir and slowly opened her eyes. The ginger nympho almost thought she was dreaming at first when she saw her naked nemesis looking down on her. She was about to say something when she felt Jasmine’s hand smack hard into her cheek, immediately creating a stinging sensation.

“Ow!” Sabrina groaned. “What the fuck is your problem, bitch?!”

“What’s MY problem?!” Jasmine asked rhetorically. “Chrissy told me what you tried to do to Ben when you fought her, you cunt!”

“Oh, that.” Sabrina said casually. “He was being a smartass and I just wanted to scare him. Like I’d do anything like that to compromise the mission.”

“Yeah, you’re just oh so considerate, aren’t you?“ Jasmine asked sarcastically.

“You knew I’d be here…” Sabrina said, changing the subject. “And I knew you’d know.”

An awkward silence filled the room. The raven and ginger really were two peas in a pod.

“Wait…” Sabrina said. “La Malvada is defeated then?”

“Yes.” Jasmine said. “Brooke tried and lost but Tamara got here just in time and just barely won.”

“All in a few hours, huh?“ Sabrina asked.

“Actually, no.” Jasmine said.

“No?“ Sabrina asked. Confused.

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” Jasmine said.

“Nothing with you sluts surprises me anymore.” Sabrina said.

Nonetheless, they were both relieved it was over. Their fight against La Malvada, if it could even be called a fight, was brutal and humiliating. Their shared degradation in going through such a thing almost caused them to bond a little. If it wasn’t for what Jasmine had just found out, she probably would have greeted Sabrina with a kiss instead of a slap.

“I knew you’d know I’d be here.” Sabrina said. “La Cazadora told me to just run and let her handle La Malvada.”

“Yeah…” Jasmine said. “She said you were argumentative about that, though.”

“I wanted to help but she said I’d just get in the way. Cocky bitch.” Sabrina said. “And she still lost anyway? How’s about that?”

“She bought Ms. Colby time, at least.” Jasmine said. “You didn’t wanna abandon me, huh?”

Jasmine expected Sabrina to have some smart comeback or get defensive but instead her expression turned to a somber one.

“You know…” Sabrina said, uncharacteristically melancholy. “After we lost that fight…I almost thought I’d never be able to fuck you again.”

“Me either.” Jasmine said sadly.

Just the thought of such a thing was too much for either of them to bear. It was like torture.

“All the more reason to make this fight a great one.” Jasmine said, her tone becoming more excited. “I never told the others about this place. Only Ben knows and he’ll be busy. No interruptions this time.”

“I couldn’t agree more.” Sabrina said, her spirits rising. “And this time…We won’t tie. We are going to break this seemingly endless draw once and for all. No matter what, there’s going to be a winner and a loser this time!”

“You beat me here once before but that was a long time ago.” Jasmine said confidently. “Time I finally avenge myself once and for all.”

“Bring it, you hot bitch!” Sabrina dared.

And with that, it was on. In most fights, the two opponents would take it slow and try to tempt the other woman into making the first move but Jasmine and Sabrina were way too worked up for that this time. The raging nymphos wasted absolutely no time in pouncing on each other and rolling all around the room in a heated, vicious catball. The sounds of grunting, moaning and muttered curse words filled the room before both rivals sealed each other’s naughty mouths shut with their own. Their hands quickly and frantically slithered throughout each other’s bodies, grabbing onto everything they could hold onto. Asses and hair in particular, which were spanked and pulled respectively. Tongues ferociously wrestled inside of their battling mouths, desperately trying to pin the other. They weren’t paying any attention whatsoever to their surroundings. Only on what they were doing. So, it naturally led to them crashing into walls quite often until eventually, they finally rolled into the shallow pool and got soaked. The shock of water splashing into them caused them to stop for a bit to catch their breath.

“You served…your purpose, bitch.” Jasmine said through her panting. “Back to the stoney lonesome for you!”

“Ungrateful cunt!” Sabrina cursed. “If it wasn’t for me, La Malvada would’ve probably brainwashed all of you before that sexy boss of yours showed up!”

“Like Hell!” Jasmine argued. “Every single one of us would have fought that bitch to our last breath!”

“Well, you’d better be prepared to fight me to yours!“ Sabrina said. “Not only am I not going back to jail, but I’m claiming my prize! Your beautiful cunt is all mine, Jasmine Davis! Mine and no one else’s!”

“Still on this, are you?” Jasmine asked in an exasperated tone.

“Always!” Sabrina declared. “I don’t care if I have to fight off every single one of your slut friends at once! You belong to me and I’m going to fuck you all day, every day!”

“You need help.” Jasmine said bluntly. “You’ve gone off the looney bin! I should’ve sent you to Arkham Asylum instead!”

“I thought we were past the too cool for you act.” Sabrina argued. “Stop lying to me and to yourself. Let loose! All of me against all of you, baby!”

“I never denied how much I enjoy putting you in your place.” Jasmine argued. “The difference is that I don’t let it define everything I am!”

“Well, I’ve lost everything I was!” Sabrina yelled defensively. “My home, my status, my money, my reputation! Everything! I can never live a normal life again thanks to you! You owe me this much!”

“Cry me a river, you miserable little whore!“ Jasmine mocked. “Fine! I’ll give you what you want if you’ll stop wallowing like a baby!”

Before Sabrina could respond, Jasmine once again slammed her tongue down her mouth just enough not to cause her to gag. She then used her arms and legs to pry open Sabrina’s own limbs, putting her into a snow angel position. Or rather a water devil. Jasmine then suddenly and ruthlessly forced her lower lips on top of her enemy’s, grinding away.

“Mmmmmmmm!!!“ Sabrina screamed into the passionate kiss.

Their G cupped breasts mushroomed together as nipples slightly but powerfully penetrated areolas. Ecstasy rushed through their flawless bodies. Something that no other woman in either of their lives could truly replicate. The mix of fury and lust flowing through their veins was a narcotic that could not be matched in its sheer addictive power. Sabrina buried her hands in Jasmine’s soaking black hair as Jasmine broke the kiss in a spray of sweet saliva.

“I hate you, you goddamn slut!” Jasmine cursed before resuming the kiss for another ten seconds until Sabrina yanked on her hair and pulled their mouths apart again.

“I hate you more, you fucking skank!“ Sabrina shot back before reengaging their tongue war again.

Jasmine’s firm, shapely ass pumped along with her whole body as she tribbed Sabrina against the ground of the shallow body of water. She opened her eyes to see the alluring, hypnotic image of Sabrina’s flowing, fiery orange locks. She broke the kiss again.

“I remember that first night.” Jasmine said. “You told me you loved fighting in water. The cool, smooth feeling of it on your skin. One of the only things you were ever honest about.”

“I’m touched.” Sabrina said sarcastically. “I remember every little detail of every fight we’ve had. I could never forget anything about any of them.”

Jasmine scoffed.

“And you said my life would be nothing if not for you.” Jasmine mocked. “All this whining and blaming me for what your own actions have caused…but tell me, was your life of luxury really anywhere near as exhilarating or as fulfilling as what we’ve shared together?”

Sabrina said nothing and just turned her head in shame.

“That’s what I thought.” Jasmine bragged. “Face it, even if you did beat me and salvage your reputation, you’d still be just as obsessed with me as you are now!”

“Did you come here to talk or to fuck me?!“ Sabrina asked, annoyed.

“I came here to teach you a lesson and that’s what I’m gonna do!” Jasmine declared.

She sealed their mouths together once more as she fucked Sabrina with everything she had. Her ass swayed back and forth and jiggled as she did so. The two bitter enemies were so riled up that their faces were red. They opened their eyes to shoot each other hateful glares as Jasmine fucked Sabrina and Sabrina tried in vain to fuck her back. Their pussies sealed together as pulsating, pink clits pounded together fiercely. Jasmine pushed all of her weight down on top of Sabrina, her raven hair curtaining their kissing faces and sinking into the water as she mercilessly dominated her nemesis. Sabrina put up an unexpectedly decent fight from her submissive position but Jasmine knew the evil redhead like the back of her hand and had learned to expect such resistance many fights ago. Sabrina felt as if she was in both Heaven and Hell at the same time. Nothing gave her such a feeling other than fucking Jasmine. It was no wonder she had become so addicted. As she squirmed underneath her black haired rival, she soon began to feel that familiar pressure rising higher and higher, signaling the inevitable to come. Jasmine could somehow sense that the other nympho was close and seized her advantage. Still viciously tonguing her mouth down, she pried the ginger bitch open as much as possible and unleashed everything on her, grinding into her like a purpose built machine. It was all just too much for her helpless opponent to take.

“Mmmmmmmmm!!!!” Sabrina shrieked into Jasmine’s mouth as she climaxed powerfully.

She sprayed upwards like a fountain, blasting right into Jasmine’s own cunt. The raven broke the kiss with an audible sigh of pleasure as she felt the hot liquid penetrate her. She then fell on her back into the water, pussy still attached to Sabrina’s as her long hair swam wildly in the shallow water behind her head and the two rested and caught their breath. Normally, most nymphos would show annoyance or defiance at their opponent drawing first blood but Sabrina honestly felt a rush of euphoric bliss. Not just from the pleasure itself but from the situation. She loved fucking Jasmine more than anything in the world and her orgasm had made it finally sink in. Their nightmare was over. La Malvada’s intentions to separate and sexually brainwash both of them were indeed crushed and best of all, they had this sacred, wet arena all to themselves to fuckfight to their hearts’ and bodies’ content. Jasmine herself was also quite pleased. The familiarity of the feeling of her nemesis cumming inside of her sent a rush of joy through her slutty veins. There was nowhere in the world she would rather be than right here, right now fucking and getting fucked by Sabrina until one of them was incapable of fighting back. Jasmine was done trying to take some moral high ground over the other whore. She wanted more. So much more.

“I hate you, you gorgeous bitch.” Sabrina said through her panting.

“I hate you more, you fuckable slut.” Jasmine shot back.

They did not need much time to rest before getting right back in the action as their hot, lustful nympho blood boiled with mutual desire. They sat up still in their scissoring position as Jasmine reached for Sabrina’s succulent mammaries and played with them roughly. She squeezed and pulled on them like a cow’s udders while pinching her pink nipples.

“Ow!” Sabrina groaned.

“Your tits are so soft and squishy but somehow also firm.” Jasmine said as she salivated over them. “They’re like water balloons…or rather milk balloons.”

Sabrina growled and shot Jasmine a menacing glare before reciprocating the fondling. She sank her fingers deep into the fleshy bags, letting them become absorbed and surrounded before she used the tips of her fingers to poke harshly into the sensitive breasts.

“Agh!” Jasmine grunted.

“What’s wrong, “Officer Davis?”” Sabrina asked sarcastically. “You can dish it but you can’t take it?”

“You of all people should know better than that, fire crotch!” Jasmine shot back.

The two became progressively rougher and more aggressive with their fondling before eventually realizing that this little game of petty one upmanship wasn’t going anywhere. They were here to sexually overpower each other, not bruise their mommy milkers. As they released each other, Sabrina made the next move. The ginger used all of her weight to thrust her lower body into Jasmine’s, sending her tipping over onto her back while her lower body hung in the air with her lower lips still attached to Sabrina’s.

“My turn to make you scream like the bitch in heat we both know you really are!” Sabrina declared.

Sabrina rocked herself back and forth, making her G cups sway along with her as she used the momentum to slowly and viciously scrape her labia across from that of her nemesis.

“Fuck!” Jasmine cursed as she bit down on her lower lip.

“How’s that feel, you pathetic cunt?!” Sabrina asked mockingly.

“I can take it all night, you amateur!” Jasmine bragged. “Is this how you fuck me or some common whore you plucked off the streets for a quick wam-bam, thank you, ma’am?”

“What’s the difference?” Sabrina asked mockingly.

“Oh, you smartass little slllllllluuuuuuuuuuutttttttt!!!” Jasmine groaned.

She felt the evil ginger’s clit pushing against her own in perfect alignment of their vaginal lips. Two pussies could not get much closer together than this. Sabrina used Jasmine’s smooth legs to secure herself as she reached down to once again maul and smack around Jasmine’s G cups.

“Goddamn you!” Jasmine cursed. “I’m gonna manhandle your precious little tits until they pop off your chest when I get out of this!”

“You’ll have to force yourself out of this if you want that, hottie.” Sabrina teased.

Jasmine grit her teeth as she was ruthlessly fucked. Sabrina pushed herself and her back and forth like a rocking chair as her moans echoed throughout the small room. She could already feel her blood boiling to the surface of her skin, begging for that glorious release. She looked up at Sabrina’s smug, grinning, sadistic yet beautiful face as the ginger dominated her. The sight of it combined with her bouncing breasts and frenzied grunts and moans infuriated Jasmine just as much as it aroused her. The two were truly trapped in an endless game of one upmanship as every single thing that one did to the other motivated the other to retaliate and the cycle would go on and on and on but both were far too addicted to the indescribable pleasures of it all to ever even consider stopping. They would happily keep fucking each other for the rest of their lives if they could. Their horny pussies melded together so perfectly as if it was fate for them to fuse into one. Eventually, Jasmine could not take anymore of this.

“Aggghhhhhhh!!!” Jasmine shrieked as her dam burst.

She spewed her load straight upwards, right into Sabrina’s awaiting pussy. The redhead cooed as she felt the warm sensation of her inner walls getting soaked. She then released her nemesis and let her lower body fall to the ground as they both huffed and puffed in their post orgasmic winding. Sabrina bent forward as her fiery orange hair curtained her face, nearly touching the floor. She saw her prey writhing on the floor, her black hair fanning out in the water behind her head as her deep breaths caused her womanly splendor to ever so slightly jiggle. Sabrina loved the sight. She flipped her own flowing wet locks back as she walked over towards Jasmine, got down near the raven, face to face and started kissing her. Not furiously like before but possessively and lovingly. A way of telling Jasmine that Sabrina owned her. Jasmine kissed back the best she could but she still needed a moment to rest before kicking the fight back into high gear.

“Nothing ever beats this, you know.” Sabrina said. “I’d happily trade every other woman in the world for you. I’d even take fighting you over having that crazy bitch, La Malvada as a sex slave.”

“How sweet.” Jasmine said sarcastically.

“You know you would too.” Sabrina argued. “I want you to look me in the eye and tell me that there is any other woman on Earth you’d rather be fucking right now than me. Go ahead! I dare you!”

Jasmine said nothing and turned her gaze away shamefully.

“That’s what I thought, you self-righteous cunt.” Sabrina bragged.

“It’s because no other woman deserves it more than you.” Jasmine argued. “Maybe La Malvada but she’s Ms. Colby’s prize. You’re mine. And you always will be.”

“No!” Sabrina snapped. “It’s you who belongs to me! I turned on the most dangerous nympho in the world to keep her from stealing you from me! You are my bitch! Now and forever! You were my bitch the second you walked into my penthouse that night!”

“My point exactly.” Jasmine said. “Everything you do, you only do for yourself. You just didn’t want La Malvada getting your favorite toy dirty. You’re like a spoiled rotten kid that always wants what she can’t have!”

Sabrina then grabbed hold of Jasmine’s crotch and tightly squeezed, grinding her wrist against Jasmine’s clit.

“Agh!” Jasmine shrieked.

“Can’t have, huh?!” Sabrina asked mockingly. “Well, I’ve never wanted anything in the world as much as I’ve wanted you and this sweet juicy pussy of yours! And you of all people should know that I stop at nothing to take what I want!”

“Well, neither do I!“ Jasmine bragged as she reciprocated the pussy squeezing and pressing.

“Ugh!” Sabrina groaned.

“And what I want more than anything is to make you cry and scream as you cum inside of me over and over again until even you can’t argue who the better woman is!” Jasmine announced.

The raven then slashed her tongue across the lips of the ginger as she finished her sentence.

“I think you’ve talked enough for now.” Sabrina said. “Start putting that slutty tongue of yours to better use!”

With her free hand, Sabrina grabbed Jasmine by her wet, dark hair and pushed her face into hers, engaging in yet another passionate, lustful but hateful kiss. They moaned and slurped on each other’s tongues, alternating back and forth between sucking on them and coiling them together. Jasmine returned the hair pull as the two sex crazed nymphomaniacs wanted their kiss to be as close together as possible. They swallowed back the sweet, succulent taste of each other’s spit as their beloved G cups pushed together again. It was all so hypnotic and dream-like. They could’ve stayed like this forever and wanted nothing more than to do just that but both women were also fighting for their freedom and they weren’t about to let it go that easily just after surviving Las Brujas. This was truly their highest stake battle since the night on Sabrina’s balcony that felt like an eternity ago. Jasmine then broke the kiss with a determined look on her face before she started to get herself up to her hands and knees.

“Ass to ass, bitch!” Jasmine declared. “I want to see how strong that pelvis of yours really is!”

“As if you of all people wouldn’t already know.” Sabrina teased. “But sure, slut. I’m up for just about anything when it comes to you.”

“I’ll remember to hold your feet to the fire on that.” Jasmine said threateningly. “Now turn around already and let me feel those sweet cheeks on mine!”

Sabrina did as she was instructed, getting up to support herself on her hands and knees before both nymphos turned themselves around in a clockwise motion until their firm, spankable cabooses were directly facing each other. They were both expecting the other to start some kind of countdown to contact but neither had the patience for such a thing. So, at what just happened to be the exact same time by sheer coincidence, they both slammed their rear ends into each other and began rubbing away. The impact created an audible smacking sound that echoed throughout the room. Suddenly though, Sabrina stopped.

“Wait!” Sabrina interrupted. “I’ve got a better idea. Hold still.”

Jasmine was confused and somewhat suspicious of what her nemesis had planned until the flexible redheaded menace reached behind her. With one hand, she pulled her own orange hair and with the other she grabbed Jasmine’s black locks. The raven immediately caught on to what her rival’s intentions were. Sabrina expertly tied their long, thick, silky, flowing wet tresses together. Tight enough to not come loose during their little contest but not so tight that it can’t be easily undone by hand. Perfect. Jasmine had a strong feeling that she’s done this before. That or her deep obsessive lust for Jasmine compelled her knot tying skills to skyrocket. She finished up and took back her ass to ass position with her opponent.

“There.” Sabrina said. “That should make this even more enjoyable.”

“This is only the second good idea you’ve ever had in your life.” Jasmine said.

The first obviously refers to not ratting the team out to Las Brujas, of course.

“Now shut up and press that tender booty into mine!“ Sabrina demanded.

The two battling beauties proceeded to do exactly that. They felt the thick, powerful yet smooth meat of each other’s asses push against each other with the utmost vigor. On top of that, each and every subtle movement of their heads caused their conjoined hair to yank on each other, sending a rush of pleasurable volts through their scalps.

“Ughhhh!” Sabrina groaned.

“Aghhhh!” Jasmine moaned.

Their legs were open just wide enough so that the very lowest parts of their respective cunts were brushing against each other and it was driving them wild. The buzz it gave each of them was just so intoxicating.

“Your ass feels so firm but soft at the same time.” Jasmine said through her grunts of effort.

“And yours feels so strong and smooth.” Sabrina responded. “Where have you been all my life?”

Jasmine would normally have some smart remark to that but she was starting to grow genuinely concerned with how fixated on her Sabrina was becoming. She would never admit it but her concern was more so for Sabrina than herself. It was unhealthy for a nympho to obsess over just one opponent so much. Even if it was her greatest opponent with which she had a strong bond of rivalry. She shook it off, remembering that she had bigger things to worry about and Sabrina was pretty hard to feel sorry for, anyway. To add to their pull even further, the raven and ginger each grabbed each other’s forearms and pulled, stretching their bodies out, causing them to groan.

“I hope this isn’t all too much for you cause I’m just getting started.” Sabrina bragged.

“Not on your life, you hot bitch.” Jasmine said firmly.

They could each feel each other’s as well as their own wetness as their pussies continued battling alongside their plump ass cheeks. The constant physical strain combined with the body stretching and the sharp yet exquisite pain from the mutual hair pulling was all quite overwhelming. Their faces began to blush a bright red. God knows what an orgasm would do to them right now but they were by no means afraid of finding out. On and on they went. One would gather up enough backward momentum to slam herself into her nemesis only for the other to immediately do the same right afterwards. It quickly descended into a jab for jab assfight. Soon though, the boiling heat deep within their conflicted cunts continued to rise up higher and higher and higher until neither of them could take anymore of it.

“Ohhhhhhhhh!!!” Jasmine screamed.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!!!” Sabrina shrieked.

They both felt their pussies blast each other with warm, viscous fluid at the exact same time. The mutual climax combined with their physically straining position caused them to become lightheaded nearly to the point of passing out. Jasmine reached behind them to undo their hair knot, which allowed both of them to finally fall forward, hyperventilating as their bountiful bosoms cushioned their fall. The tie had frustrated them but that orgasm had also taken much more out of them than either could have predicted. They rolled onto their backs and stared at the ceiling as they struggled to catch their breath.

“Getting…tired…yet?” Jasmine asked through slow breaths.

“You…wish…cunt.” Sabrina answered with equal difficulty.

“Good.” Jasmine said. “Cause I…haven’t had…my fill yet.”

“And neither have…I.” Sabrina countered.

The truth was that they were both starting to regret that assfight or at least regretted making it so tough on their bodies. They were afraid it would cause the fight to be much shorter than either would have liked but that just meant they should savor it while it lasted. They both rested up for a little bit before getting up and circling each other on their hands and knees like the hellcats they were. Sabrina’s gaze then noticeably turned down towards the water. Curious as to what she was looking at, Jasmine turned her gaze downwards too but she had fallen for Sabrina’s trap. The evil redhead immediately took the opportunity to splash some of the water into Jasmine’s face.

“Agh!” Jasmine groaned as it got in her eyes. “Fucking sneaky little bitch!”

Sabrina then tackled her into the ground before slowly lowering herself down Jasmine’s amazing body as her soft, silky wet orange hair slithered down Jasmine’s soft skin alongside her.

“That’s what you get for letting your guard down, slut!” Sabrina bragged. “Now like I said before, I love making you cum and I love how you taste. So you know what? I think I’ll do both right now!”

“Do your worst you miserable whhhoooooorrrrrreeeeeee!!!!” Jasmine screamed as she was suddenly and mercilessly being eaten out.

Sabrina wasted no time and unleashed the full brunt of her oral assault on her nemesis. She loudly slurped and moaned as she feasted, wanting Jasmine to hear just how much she loved everything about what she was doing. She also very much enjoyed the rough stuff as Jasmine knew better than anyone else in the world. So, she reached up and began viciously groping and mauling at Jasmine’s impressive tits. She squeezed them, slapped them around and against each other while also harshly pinching and twisting her pink milk buds.

“Shit!” Jasmine cursed as she bit down on her bottom lip.

The raven reached down and pulled hard on Sabrina’s fiery locks not just to try and get her under control but also for some revenge. It did little if anything to even slow her down. Sabrina was like a starving predator. Her tongue quickly, deeply and thoroughly explored Jasmine’s fleshy cavern. The sadistic ginger wanted her tongue to explore and touch every possible area it could reach, leaving not a single inch unlicked. The feeling of her nemesis yanking on her hair, if anything, only spurred her on further.

“You…fucking…animal.” Jasmine complained through heavy breathing.

No one could orally service her quite like Sabrina could. Not even Ben, though she would never tell anyone that, of course. The volts of pleasure from her skilled tongue flowed through Jasmine’s beautiful body, overwhelming and mildly numbing her in some areas. Sabrina could tell that Jasmine was starting to get on the verge, so she decided to finish her off, at least for this particular round by slowly and methodically dragging her tongue upwards from the very bottom of Jasmine’s labia.

“Ohhhhhh!!” Jasmine cried. “Goddamn you!”

Sabrina kept going until she eventually reached Jasmine’s succulent, pulsating, pink pleasure bud and wrapped her lips around it, gobbing all over it as if it were the best tasting piece of candy she ever had. She purposefully allowed her saliva to run down Jasmine’s lower lips as she tongue fucked her clit. She noticed that it seemed there was more of her spit inside of Jasmine’s pussy now than there was Jasmine’s actual juices. A true mark of accomplishment for any nympho that takes pride in her oral capabilities as Sabrina very much does. Jasmine was starting to get red in the face, desperately holding back what was to come. Sabrina became frustrated by that and suddenly and brutally jammed the index and middle finger of her right hand into the lower part of Jasmine’s cunt while still sucking and drooling on her clit. That proved to be the straw that broke the camel's back as Jasmine could not keep it under control any longer.

“Uggggghhhhhhh!!!” Jasmine screamed as she finally let her orgasm loose.

Sabrina let her mouth off of her clit just in time to get splashed in the face and hair with her rival’s tasty secretions. A feeling that she loved dearly.

“That’s it, baby. Cum for me!” Sabrina teased. “Paint me all over! I want your delicious cum everywhere!”

Jasmine soon subsided but the orgasm was truly something. She was left huffing and puffing but also eager for payback. Sabrina looked down on her and smiled, taking pride in her carnal work. Jasmine growled and tried to grab at Sabrina’s legs but the ginger pulled away.

“Not so fast, tiger.” Sabrina said teasingly.

“Fuck you, cunt!” Jasmine cursed. “Hold still and let me lick your pussy too!”

“I didn’t say I was done, bitch!“ Sabrina argued.

“What am I, your sex doll?” Jasmine asked rhetorically.

“Yes!” Sabrina said with 100% seriousness. “Now shut your cuntlicking mouth and let me use my cuntlicking mouth!”

Jasmine tried to resist but Sabrina was all over her. This time, Jasmine was standing up fully as Sabrina’s hands clasped onto her thick ass cheeks and squeezed hard, holding her in place as her booty meat absorbed her enemy’s fingers and Sabrina once again dug her mouth and tongue into Jasmine’s twat.

“Fuck!” Jasmine cursed. “You greedy little cumslut! Let me go!”

She tried to slip away but Sabrina made sure she wasn’t going anywhere as she maintained a firm vice grip on Jasmine’s rear end while also wrapping her legs around Jasmine’s ankles to leave as little chance of escape as possible.

“You goddamn parasite! Get off of me!” Jasmine ordered as she dragged herself and Sabrina around with her but she simply would not budge.

Sabrina used her grip to pull Jasmine’s ass apart and therefore spread her pussy open even wider than before, giving her more room to enjoy her sumptuous meal. Jasmine was as amazed as she was exasperated by how persistent and determined Sabrina was to feast on her. She just wished the stubborn slut would allow her to reciprocate.

“Uhhhhh…” Jasmine moaned as Sabrina slupred all over her pussy. “I’m going to do such illegal things to you when I get out of this! You can’t keep licking me forever!”

Sabrina squeezed Jasmine’s ass even harder and licked even faster in response. Basically her way of saying “Challenge accepted.” She felt the sweet yet tangy taste of Jasmine’s fluids rush all over her tongue like a tidal wave of flavor. It having been so soon after her previous orgasm meant that it would not take long for Jasmine’s next climax to begin rearing its ugly head and they both knew it. Sabrina pressed her advantage. The only thing Jasmine could really think to do was to wrap both of her legs around Sabrina’s head and then sit on her face, causing them both to crash down to the ground with Jasmine’s cunt still on top of Sabrina’s mouth. The raven hoped it would give her an opportunity to escape but it just seemed to make Sabrina’s lovely, textured tongue penetrate her insides even deeper.

“You fucking…goddamn…miserable…skank!” Jasmine cursed.

Jasmine then went wide eyed as she realized the chance she had been given. She quickly turned around while she sat on Sabrina’s face. The ginger realized it too and panicked, trying to stop her nemesis but it was too late. Jasmine had turned herself around and dove downwards, now turning this into a 69 duel.

“Now let’s see how well you take it!” Jasmine declared.

“I still have a head start, slut.” Sabrina bragged.

Without saying another word, the two raging nymphos dove into each other’s muff and began feasting away. As is common with 69 duels, especially with such a heated rivalry as they possess, the two quickly lost track of time and the world around them as they fell into a sexual haze. Nothing mattered anymore except eating each other until one or both of them had their fill. Sabrina’s cunt might have even been the single greatest thing Jasmine has ever tasted and Sabrina made it quite clear already that the feeling was 100% mutual. The rush they were feeling as they devoured each other could best be described as a mixture of adrenaline, lust, sexual pleasure, anger, competitive spirit and determination. Nothing in the world could match such a thing. Jasmine sucked ravenously on Sabrina’s clit while Sabrina dipped her tongue as deeply into Jasmine’s labia as possible, feeling her inner walls constrict the pink organ. This was what heaven was like.

“Mmmmmmmmmm…” They both joyfully moaned into each other’s lower lips.

Jasmine found herself enjoying this more and more. Not just sexually but she was actually having a great deal of fun. She escalated it further by bringing her fingers into the mix, jamming her middle and ring fingers inside of Sabrina’s lower folds, doing the Spiderman hand pose. Sabrina did the same. This was Isaac Newton’s writings at work. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. They orgasmed many times, splattering their loads all over each other’s faces and letting the viscous fluid seep into their matted hair. Their mental states continued to deteriorate as they just kept eating and eating and eating like the shameless gluttons they both were for each other. They both felt their opponent’s long, silky, wet hair blanket across their legs, giving them even more chills. Sabrina used her hands to pry open Jasmine’s labia as wide as possible before she blew a raspberry into the opening.

“Mmmmmm!!” Jasmine groaned from the sudden, slightly ticklish sensation.

The raven retaliated by gathering up a large amount of saliva into her mouth before spitting the sloppy concoction directly on top of Sabrina’s clit and letting it flow down her pudenda. Their cunts started to become red and soar from the constant stimulation but all either of them felt was the constant, incessant need to both give and receive pleasure. Don’t disrupt the flow even if your life depended on it. On and on and on they went. They kissed, licked, tongued, spat on, fingered, pinched clits and soon even fisted each other as their hands became drenched with secretions. They did everything that one woman could do to another woman’s pussy at least four to five times before eventually, their position started becoming uncomfortable and Jasmine rolled off of Sabrina as they both struggled to catch their breath.

“Fucking Hell…” Jasmine cursed in amazement.

“You are…Unbelievable…” Sabrina said past heavy breathing. “And I want more…”

“Ask…And you shall receive.” Jasmine said as she started to get up. “Because so do I.”

“You love this…” Sabrina teased.

“I do.” Jasmine admitted.

“How much do you love this?” Sabrina asked.

“I fucking love this!” Jasmine declared. “And I’ll never stop loving it! Ever!”

“That’s my girl.” Sabrina said with a grin.

“I’m not your girl, slut.” Jasmine argued.

“No, I guess not.” Sabrina said. “You’re my bitch!”

“Then come try and make me your bitch!” Jasmine dared.

“Why don’t you come to me?” Sabrina asked challengingly.

“I thought you’d never ask!” Jasmine said excitedly.

Jasmine’s maniacal desire gave her the strength to get up and pounce on Sabrina as they rolled all around in another catball, muttering obscenities as they pawed and groped at one another.

“Yes! I want more!” Jasmine said. “I want to make you scream! I want to make you cum! All over me! Every square inch of my body! I want it all to smell and taste like your perfect pussy! I want you! I will have you!”

“That’s it, baby!” Sabrina encouraged. “Give into it! Let your inner wild animal loose! You know no one else can give you what I can give you! Let it all out!”

Jasmine’s eyes became wild as she started to drool with mindless lust. As if she was possessed. Sabrina’s eyes gained the same animalistic expression as they continued wrestling. They would stop once one of them pinned the other and repeatedly tribbed, grinding their hungry twats together harder and faster than either would have thought possible.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” Sabrina shrieked.

“Yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!!!!!” Jasmine cheered with euphoric bliss.

The pleasure was simply out of this world. The word “pleasure” had become redefined for both of them as they let their monstrous libidos take full control. Each hump was like a space shuttle being rammed inside of them. Their blood boiled with glee as their pussies were practically melting from the heat. Tits bounced all over the place as their eyes nearly rolled into the back of their heads.

“More!” Jasmine demanded. “Give me more, you beautiful, sexy, insufferable hot fucking bitch!”

“Give it to me!” Sabrina demanded. “I want all of your sweet, delicious pussy inside of me! I’ll fuck it inside out! Leave us both in steaming puddles of our own cum! Give me what I fucking deserve!”

The loud smacking of flesh filled the room alongside frenzied grunts and moans. It was if they were reaching another plane of existence as they fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked until finally it happened.

“Fuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!! !!!!” Jasmine screamed at the top of her lungs.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! !!!” Sabrina shrieked just as loudly.

Two absolutely titanic climaxes hit them at the exact same time, resulting in them spraying out so much fluid so powerfully that it looked like a fire hydrant had just been ripped off of the ground. The spout had actually touched the ceiling and then some. The liquid ran across the ceiling before pouring down on them like a delicious rain of pussy juice that they both caught in their mouths. They gathered up enough of it in their mouths before closing them, grabbing hold of each other’s hair and using that grip to pull each other in for an absolutely brutal kiss. They shared the concoction of their own and each other’s juices as their tongues wrestled and swirled in each other’s mouths and the mixture of secretions and saliva drooled down their jawlines and pooled into their joined cleavages as their bountiful breasts continued to bash against each other.

One would assume they’d want to take a step back after what was easily the single greatest orgasm of both of their lives but no. Far from it. They just kept grinding and grinding. They had long forgotten anything and everything else. Why they were there, who the other girl was, what was at stake, even their own names. Fucking each other was the only thing occupying their warped minds. They just kept fucking climax after climax out of each other as they sucked on each other’s tongues and their powerful orgasms would soak both of them in similar cum fountains that kept getting smaller and smaller each time. The amount of liquid had gotten to the point where the pool had noticeably risen. They would have dehydrated by now had their sex crazed bodies not kept refueling them. Hours had to have passed. They were screaming so loud that if they weren’t underground, the whole city would have heard their glorious, otherworldly fuckfest. However, the mortal human body still had its limits and eventually, they both just fell onto their backs, pussies still attached as their tongues stuck out. Even their basic motor control was beginning to fade. They just had to stop before they turned each other into horny vegetables.

As they rested, they slowly started to regain their minds that were on the brink of breaking and their memories came flooding back. What just happened to them…They weren’t sure if it scared or excited them more. It was something that was truly unheard of even in the darkest recesses of the nympho world. It was as if what La Malvada does to her victims was what they were just doing to each other but more than that. La Malvada only fucks women into being obediant sex slaves not mindless animals. The depths of their addictive rivalry were more complex than even they had thought. They regained their breath, feeling lightheaded and dizzy. They picked themselves up, still attached at the crotch and looked at the disheveled mess that was their nemesis. What else could they do that could truly follow such a trippy experience? They were at a loss for words. They just looked into each other’s haunting expressions. Jasmine in particular seemed rather disturbed by what just occurred. Her body was begging her to get back into the action but her brain knew better.

“Are you just gonna sit there and stare off into space or are you gonna fuck me?” Sabrina asked rhetorically.

“That…” Jasmine said nervously. “That was…scary.”

“What?” Sabrina asked. “Are you serious? And you call yourself a nympho. Quit playing hard to get. It was just getting good.”

“Didn’t you feel it?” Jasmine asked. “I was starting to lose my motor functions. It was…unnatural what we just did.”

“Then why did it feel so amazing?“ Sabrina asked. “Don’t tell me you’re getting cold feet now, babe.”

Jasmine exhaled.

“I said I came here to win and I meant it.” Jasmine said. “But not like that. I won’t lose myself and become some meat puppet for my libido.”

“What’s so bad about losing yourself?” Sabrina asked. “It’s not like I have anything left to lose anyway.”

“But I do!” Jasmine protested.

“You mean your slutty girlfriends and that lover boy of yours?” Sabrina asked. “Please, you and I both know they can never do for you what I can.”

“Shut up.” Jasmine said coldly.

“Does the truth hurt?” Sabrina asked. “Come on…Give in. What we just experienced may have only been the tip of the iceberg.”

Jasmine remained silent and gave Sabrina a stern expression.

“Goddamn clit tease.” Sabrina cursed. “Fine! If you won’t give me what I want, I’ll take it!”

She then got up and started approaching Jasmine.

“Get back!” Jasmine demanded.

“Don’t act like you don’t want to.” Sabrina said. “Just let it happen and we’ll both be in heaven.”

Jasmine tried to get away but Sabrina tackled her and they began wrestling again. The raven tried to resist but the exquisite feeling of Sabrina’s warm skin and soft hair just oozed its way into her very soul. She could not deny her urges. She was only human after all and a proud, hardcore nymphomaniac at that. She already felt that former state she just barely pulled herself out of coming back.

“Tell me how much you love fucking me, you hot cunt.” Sabrina said flirtatiously.

“I…I love fucking you…more than anything in the world.” Jasmine said, struggling.

“Yes…And the feeling is mutual.” Sabrina said, feeling her primal self rising back up as well.

The pulsing heat of their flesh battling, their erogenous zones colliding and the memories of the unreal pleasure they were just dishing out on each other was all too much to bear. Jasmine regained that predatory, insane look in her eyes, as did Sabrina. The fight, if this could really even be called a fight anymore, was back on. They moaned and groaned mindlessly as they relocked their thighs and began pumping away again with seemingly inhuman speed and strength. They rolled into yet another catball and would go back and forth between pinning each other and being pinned while proceeding to mash into their opponent with more raw power than would otherwise be possible. It was so intoxicating. More than that. It took complete hold of them. Eventually, they sat up evenly against each other and wrapped their arms around one another in a tight bearhug as they tribbed like their lives depended on it. What was left of Jasmine’s mind struggled to break free but it was too late. Sabrina was getting exactly what she wanted.

“Ohhhhhhhh…” Jasmine moaned.

“Ahhhhhhhh…” Sabrina cooed.

They were both on cloud nine as they tribbed. Jasmine seemed to be finally giving in.

“I knew you couldn’t resist me.” Sabrina bragged. “Imagine feeling this kind of pleasure every single day.”

Just the thought of such a thing nearly made Jasmine cum right then and there.

“Stay with me.” Sabrina said. “I have hideouts like this all over the world. We an travel and fuck each other on a daily basis. Forget about the others. You only want me and you know it.”

Sabrina shouldn’t have said that last part. It was all Jasmine needed to hear at that moment. Her mind came flooding back along with memories. Ben’s smiling face. Vanessa’s charismatic guidance. The alluring smell of Holly’s cooking. Nicole’s handsy but loving hugs. Christina’s mischievous grin. Tamara’s motherly demeanor. Sabrina wanted to take all of that away from her and Jasmine was on the verge of letting her do just that. She would not be anyone’s property. Not even for the woman she enjoyed fucking more than any other. She did not survive Las Brujas and even faced down La Malvada herself just to let it all come crashing down now.

“No!” Jasmine said defiantly. “I’m not like you! I won’t let my life go to waste!”

“Huh?” Sabrina reacted, shocked at Jasmine’s ability to pull herself loose again.

“I’m a police officer!” Jasmine said proudly. “And I’m taking you in for the third time in a row, Sabrina Phillips! You hear me?!”

She finally broke free and pulled her pussy off of Sabrina’s. The ginger was shocked and Jasmine could tell that she was still a bit out of it from the state she put herself in. Now was the time to strike. She pounced on her nemesis with a determined, fierce glare on her face and pried her limbs open with her own, allowing herself to get the dominant position as she tribbed away with everything she had but not to the point where she would become consumed by pure lust again.

“You fucking stubborn whore!” Sabrina cursed as she finally snapped out of it. “You just couldn’t let me have even this much, could you?! Well, fine! Defeating you in your own way will make victory taste that much sweeter! Almost as sweet as that tasty twat of yours! Then I can play with your irresistible body as much as I damn well plea…”

Before she could finish talking, Jasmine sealed her smart mouth off with her own and kissed her violently, forcefully tonguing her down as she humped her hated enemy with all of her might.

“Mmmmmm!!” They both angrily groaned into each other’s mouths.

Sabrina began kissing back and doing a rather good job at it too as she actually managed to force herself back up despite Jasmine struggling to hold her down. This was meant to send a clear message that she would not go down easy, as if she ever had. She soon managed to push Jasmine up, still kissing her until they were in an even position, sitting up against each other, tit to tit and mouth to mouth until Sabrina yanked on Jasmine’s dark hair, breaking the kiss.

“Okay, have it your way!” Sabrina said smugly. “But like I said before, I will never lose to you again! You want a battle, I’ll give you a war, you hot slut!”

“That’s exactly what I want, you gorgeous bitch!“ Jasmine confirmed. “Now shut up and fuck me!”

They reinitiated their heated tongue war as they tribbed each other powerfully. Their clits were fighting their own miniature war inside of their sealed lower lips as their sharpened, pink milk buds slid all over one another before penetrating the other nympho’s areolas. They each buried a hand in each other’s long, wet hair as they opened their eyes, staring deeply and confidently into each other’s souls. The water waved and splashed around them in response to the constant friction, just as it did when they fought in the bathtub back in their hideout. Jasmine used her free hand to grab a tight hold of Sabrina’s firm, shapely ass cheek, squeezing so hard that her fingers sank almost entirely into the meaty flesh. Sabrina immediately reciprocated, squeezing every bit as tightly, wanting her nemesis to feel her fingers pushing into her cheek. They soon had to break the kiss to catch their breath but maintained their position and their mutual grips on each other’s hair and ass, never once breaking eye contact.

“I’m not going back to prison!” Sabrina said confidently. “I won’t just sit in that cell to be that plaything of the guards, wondering when the next time you’ll visit me is! I will have you all to myself and fuck you whenever I damn well please! Do you hear me?!”

“I won’t be humiliated by you again.” Jasmine said just as confidently. “Losing to you here as my man was forced to watch was the worst day of my life and I have no intention of reliving it! Do YOU hear me?!”

They sealed their mouths off and began humping each other again, fueled by pure determination rather than primal lust taking control again. Both wanted to be fully self aware and have their minds be their own when they tasted their long awaited victory over their nemesis. They kept this up for a very long time, going jab for jab. Sabrina would pull herself back and slam herself forward into Jasmine, sending a shockwave of pleasure through her insides, only for Jasmine to retaliate in the exact same way. Over and over and over again. As repetitive as it appeared to be, the two could do this to each other all day and night. Orgasm after orgasm would shoot through both of them, soaking their thighs, bodies, tits and sometimes even faces and hair with feminine fluids until eventually, they just had to rest themselves a bit. They at last broke their vicious make out session and fell back, hair swimming wildly in the water behind their heads and they huffed and puffed.

“I…hate you…” Sabrina said through deep breaths.

“I…hate you…more.” Jasmine shot back through her own heavy panting.

This has to end at some point. They both knew that as much as they wanted this to go on forever. Sabrina peeled her cunt off of Jasmine’s with an audible pop, making them both groan lightly before she crawled towards Jasmine, flipped her onto her stomach and yanked hard on her wet, raven hair before mashing her pussy into her opponent’s from behind repeatedly.

“Aghhhh!!” Jasmine moaned.

“I’ll finish you off once and for all in the most appropriate position for my soon to be cum dumpster!” Sabrina declared arrogantly. “Just lie back and enjoy the ride!”

With her free hand, Sabrina reached in front of Jasmine and violently groped at the helpless raven’s G cups as she continued mercilessly fucking her doggy style.

“You fucking bitch! Ohhhh!!” Jasmine cursed.

“You’re the bitch getting fucked right now!” Sabrina shot back. “And I’ll fuck you over and over and over again until you finally get the message! I’m better than you! You may have gotten lucky in the past but that’s just that! The past! I’ll break your beautiful cunt down in this exact same spot just like last time and there’s nothing you can do about it!”

Sabrina showed no mercy as she slammed into Jasmine over and over, making her shapely ass jiggle upon each impact. Jasmine tried her absolute best to slam her ass back against Sabrina’s pussy in a desperate attempt to fight back but it was no use. Sabrina just would not stop or even slow down. All their tribbing from just minutes ago had also made Jasmine’s climax rise up, thus making her more sensitive to Sabrina’s attacks.

“No one’s coming to save you. Not this time.” Sabrina bragged. “You belong to me. Your pussy, your clit, your tits, your nipples, your ass, your mouth, your tongue, your hair. Everything! You will be my prize! Now and forever more!”

Jasmine felt Sabrina’s distended clit penetrate her lower lips with each slam and soon, she could not stand it any longer.

“Noooooooooo!!!” Jasmine shouted dramatically as she orgasmed.

Sabrina closed her eyes and gasped in euphoria as she felt the raven soak her twat with her juices yet again. She then released Jasmine’s hair and tits, letting fall forward into the water.

“Have you learned your place yet?“ Sabrina asked mockingly. “Or do you need even more discipline?”

In truth, Sabrina was starting to get tired herself and wasn’t sure how much longer she could keep this up. She hoped to God that Jasmine would just give up right here and right now but deep down inside, she knew that Jasmine would never give up. Jasmine herself felt so helpless and humiliated as she did the last time the two of them fought in this room. Flashbacks of her feelings of shame and weakness hit her like a brick. She looked up at the chair. The same chair that Ben was bound to back then. She remembered his face of genuine fear and concern for her and his look of sadness after she had lost. Her feelings of helplessness were then replaced with feelings of determination and righteous fury.

‘No!’ Jasmine thought to herself. ‘Not again! Never again!’

Sabrina looked amazed as she saw Jasmine push her fist into the ground and pull herself up until she was finally standing up fully, still breathing heavily but standing. She then turned around and faced Sabrina with a look of absolute confidence on her face.

“I ain’t hear no bell, bitch.” Jasmine said.

A sentence that both women had heard from each other before.

“You really do never learn.” Sabrina said with a sigh. “But you wouldn’t be half as fun to fuck if you did, now would you?”

Jasmine then charged into her and tackled her down into the edge of the pool, holding her up against it as she grabbed the ginger’s legs and rested them on each of her shoulders, leaving her enemy’s cunt wide open. Jasmine then began fucking her up against the edge hard and fast.

“Fuck!” Sabrina cursed. “Enjoy this while it lasts, whore!”

Jasmine did not respond. She was focused solely on fucking Sabrina. The evil redhead struggled to get loose or counterattack in some way but she just couldn’t. She was pinned. Jasmine’s tribbing was incredibly raw, fast and powerful for someone that seemed to be barely clinging to consciousness just moments ago.

“Agghhhhh!!” Sabrina groaned. “Goddamn you!”

Jasmine secured Sabrina’s legs using her elbows, thus allowing her to ferociously fondle the other nympho’s bouncing breasts. She then got closer and closer to Sabrina’s face, enough to ram her tongue down her throat.

“Mmmmmmm!!” Sabrina moaned.

On and on she fucked Sabrina endlessly, ignoring her own increasing fatique. Sabrina felt completely helpless herself now. Nothing it seemed would stop or even slow down Jasmine.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!” Sabrina shrieked as she felt an orgasm smash into her seemingly out of nowhere.

Both of their cunts got drenched but Jasmine wasn’t stopping. She just kept fuckig and fucking and fucking endlessly. Sabrina yanked on her hair in an act of desperation but it did nothing. On and on this went as Jasmine squeezed climax after climax out of Sabrina. More than either were bothering to count. Sabrina was already feeling drained as it is before Jasmine pounced on her and now her eyelids were feeling heavier and heavier. Eventually, Jasmine had to break the kiss to take a breath, finally giving Sabrina the chance to speak.

“Stop!” She begged. “Please stop!”

Jasmine grinned almost evilly upon hearing this.

“Say it!” Jasmine ordeded. “Say I’m the better woman! Now!”

“Ohhhhhh!!” Sabrina groaned as Jasmine kept tribbing her.

“I SAID SAY IT, YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!!!!” Jasmine shouted furiously. “Say it or I’ll never stop fucking you! Do it! FUCKING DO IT!!!”

“YOU’RE THE BETTER WOMAN!!!!!!” Sabrina shouted with all of her might just as one last climax hit her and this was a big one.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” Sabrina screamed like a banshee.

The ginger’s spray was so powerful that it actually pushed Jasmine off of her and then absolutely doused her all over like a high pressure fire hose. Sabrina kept spraying for a whopping 20 seconds until she finally stopped. Jasmine felt she nearly could’ve drowned from such a thing. She coughed a bit and panted before realizing that Sabrina was completely out cold. Jasmine had done it. Their long rivalry finally settled. She had won. She had proven herself beyond any and all argument. She would’ve cheered out loud if she didn’t feel her own fatigue finally begin to show. She fell onto her back and drifted off to dreamland.

Sometime later…Jasmine began to stir. She was still soaked, both in the water from the shallow pool she was laying in and from the copious amounts of girl mess from both herself and Sabrina. Speaking of which, she saw Sabrina still out cold a few feet away from her. Jasmine’s mood immediately skyrocketed after remembering what had just happened. She had finally and definitively won their rivalry. Of course, she fully expected Sabrina to demand a rematch and would happily welcome it. Sexual rivalries are meant to last forever, after all. For now though, she had a job to do. She got up and looked around for something to bind Sabrina with. In all the excitement, she had absentmindedly forgotten to bring some handcuffs with her. Then, she looked over at the chair that her Husband was once bound to and grinned deviously. She found a remote control for the chair in a cabinet along the opposite wall. She then dragged the unconscious Sabrina towards it before putting her onto it. She then pressed the button on the remote, which caused bindings to hold down Sabrina’s wrists and ankles. She had no idea how long the defeated redhead would be out for, so she found a bucket in the cabinet, scooped up a bunch of water from the pool and splashed it over Sabrina. The ginger coughed a little from the dowsing before opening her eyes and seeing Jasmine’s insufferably smug grin.

“Rise and shine.” Jasmine teased. “You lost, bitch. The score is now officially 2-1.”

It all came flooding back to Sabrina and the devastating realization hit her. She had been defeated in the rivalry she obsessed over so much and now she was going back to jail on top of that. She said nothing but displayed a dejected, sorrowful expression. Jasmine was looking forward to rubbing her victory in Sabrina’s face but oddly enough, she found herself feeling a little sorry for her nemesis. It was obvious that Sabrina was deeply emotionally invested in their dichotomy and Jasmine would feel the same way, if not worse had she been defeated instead.

“What?” Jasmine asked. “No smart remark? No demands for a rematch? No calling me a cunt or a bitch or a cheater? Nothing?”

“Just take me back to St. Lilith’s already.” Sabrina said with a sigh. “You got what you wanted.”

“Oh, quit feeling sorry for yourself!” Jasmine complained. “You lost fair and square!”

“I know.” Sabrina said coldly. “So just get the cuffs on me so we can leave.”

Jasmine actually hated how cynical Sabrina was being about her loss.

“Is that it?” Jasmine asked. “You’re behind by one point and you wanna throw in the towel? That’s not the Sabrina I know. What happened to “I’ll keep fucking you over and over again.”?”

Sabrina said nothing.

Jasmine did remember what her rival had done for her and her team. If Sabrina wasn’t there at the penthouse when Las Brujas broke in, they might have found some way to get in without her finger prints or ambushed one of them when they left the penthouse. They also would have ransacked the place until they found that secret door. She and the others owed her for that much at least, even if she had selfish intentions. Jasmine sighed. The raven walked towards Sabrina, turned her face towards hers and gave her a passionate, loving kiss for a full 15 seconds. Sabrina seemed genuinely surprised by that.

“It was a good fight.” Jasmine said. “And a very close one.”

Sabrina still said nothing.

“And we’ll have a Hell of a lot more. Won’t we?” Jasmine asked. “You don’t want me to keep having this over you, now do you?”

“No.” Sabrina said.

“So, what are you going to do about it?“ Jasmine asked.

“I…I want to keep fighting you.” Sabrina said weakly.

“I can’t hear you.” Jasmine said.

“I want to keep fighting you!“ Sabrina said more confidently.

“You want to do what?” Jasmine asked.

“I want to keep fucking you!” Sabrina said with pure confidence. “Forever! No matter how many times it takes!”

“That’s my girl.” Jasmine said with a smile.

She then kissed Sabrina again.

“And you know…” Jasmine said. “La Malvada threw me in a cell with Madam Red herself.”

“You met Madam Red?” Sabrina asked.

“Oh, we definitely “met”, alright.” Jasmine said teasingly.

“Lucky bitch.” Sabrina said bitterly. “What does she look like? How good is she?”

“All she’s cracked up to be and more.” Jasmine said. “But that’s beside my point. You were right about one thing. I do owe you for helping us out and I bet Madam Red is very grateful to us for helping take back her prison.”

“I’m listening.” Sabrina said, excited.

“So, tell you what?” Jasmine asked. “I’ll talk to her on your behalf. Maybe convince her to take you out of the supermax wing and put you in with the standard inmates. You’ll get a cellmate to have lots of fun with, a more comfortable cell in general and more opportunities for social interaction with the other inmates. If you impress Madam Red enough, you might even get the chance to take on Olivia and if you win, you get to fuck Madam Red herself. Does that sound good to you?”

“I suppose that’s a good trade.” Sabrina said with a smug grin.

“It’s a great deal and you know it, cunt!” Jasmine cursed. “But whatever. You lick my clit, I lick yours or something like that.”

“Let me out of this and I’ll do it for real.” Sabrina challenged.

“Easy, tiger.” Jasmine said. “I think we’ve had enough for one night.”

“Scared I might bring us back to a tie, slut?” Sabrina asked. “Or worse?”

“Tell yourself whatever you like, whore.” Jasmine shot back. “But I have a handsome stud and four hotties waiting for me.”

“How convenient.” Sabrina said sarcastically.

Jasmine went to get the cuffs from her cop car. In all honesty, she thought all of this might also be good for Sabrina’s mental health. Her obsession with competing with and dominating Jasmine, as enticing as it was, was starting to get unhealthy. Jasmine believed that if she got the chance to compete with other women more regularly, it would do her some good. It was the nicest thing she would ever do for the crazy bitch.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: Loose Ends: Part 2

Hi Yuri,

Loved this chapter, as I'm sure you knew I would.

I will be honest: I was hoping Sabrina would win, but once you started making her goal taking Jasmine around the world with her as her captive, I knew that she would have to lose. That's too bad. If she had just beaten Jasmine then escaped, I would have preferred that. I do hope that Sabrina wins the next fight, though, and evens it up.

The point at which they both lose control was great!

Thanks again,

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Hi Yuri,

Loved this chapter, as I'm sure you knew I would.

I will be honest: I was hoping Sabrina would win, but once you started making her goal taking Jasmine around the world with her as her captive, I knew that she would have to lose. That's too bad. If she had just beaten Jasmine then escaped, I would have preferred that. I do hope that Sabrina wins the next fight, though, and evens it up.

The point at which they both lose control was great!

Thanks again,

JB
    I do have more plans for Sabrina down the line that would basically require her to have lost this fight, so stay tuned.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Very hot !
    Overall, I think that this is one of your very good chapters.
    First time, i think that this chapter, despite of his hot scenes, it may be the first chapter of a turn, regarding how you "aproach" your heroines, (some of them, at the very least), their feelings.
    But I may be wrong, over-alalysing it.
    We will see.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

I will try to get the next part done before Christmas. If not, I’ll have to put it on hold for a bit.

Junior Hostboard Member ACertainZest's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Yuri,

I really enjoyed "Loose Ends: Part 1". The rivalry between Jasmine and Sabrina is one of my favorite components of this great series (which I finally was able to catch up on). Very exciting to read!! I hope these two have more epic sexfights in the future. Thank you for all your hard work. I look forward the next chapter and to seeing what stories you'll do outside of this series as you have indicated in other threads you have more ideas for stories once you are done with the next chapter for this arc.