Firstly ,thank you ALL for keeping this site so vibrant.The sexfight genre is among the most sensual genres and ALL the stakeholders here from the site creator to the writers to the fans deserve applause.
Here's my wishlist by Author .

a) Author Rivals Rapture.

Story - Completion of the STUNNING sequel called Parent-Teacher Confluence 2
sequel to the hot catfight Parent-Teacher Confluence .I am rooting for the stunning Indian south asian character Riya.

Link to how the story is progressing ( VERY HOT buildup and as usual ,Rivals has her hand on the reader's pulse)
Parent-Teacher Confluence 2 - Google Docs

She is an AMAZING sexfight author who is a maestro.Apart from beng very sensual,Her writing evokes deep emotion in the reader. I was deeply attached to Riya and invested in her and was following up with her for a sequel.Hope she completes the story.

b) Author Deensmith.

Story- Downfall of a Slayer

I am a voracious reader of medieval magic,supernatural fantasy in general and a lover of erotica and when both meet ,well i am thrilled. I dont know the status of the series
I loved the universe building.So much scope for universe building and diversity .I hope Deensmith writes sequels or grants permission to a writer on this forum to write on .
Story -Battle for a Soul
Again,LOVED the characters .LOVED the intitial part of the story which is d fact that the HOT Milf Samantha has a brief sexfight ( wish the sexfight was exhaustive ) with d villaness Tia who targets her son’s soul .
The story was hot ,loved the fantasy element.Huge scope for building the universe.Hope someone takes it forward with Deen’s permission .
Will update this thread with my wishlist w.r.t JB57 cos JB57’s bibliography is vast and I need to step out .

Next->
Will update this thread later with my wishlist w.r.t JB57 's amazing bibliography as i need to step out .