Chapter 1

Wenona looked behind her through the window at the mountains which lay covered in mist. She kept staring at them, savouring the sublime beauty of the snowy peaks, while also thinking about the drinks she was going to have later that evening. She would listen to some Mazzy Star while getting drunk. It was going to be a lonely and desolate evening.

She heard footsteps and turned around to see a woman walking towards the reception. It was Wanda, the woman with whom she shared Walker, her boyfriend.

The two women smiled cordially at each other. Wanda had come to pick up Walker. Their boyfriend. Wenona felt a wave of hatred surge through her body for Wanda.

“How you doing, Wen?”, asked Wanda pleasantly. She was a woman of medium height with a pretty and intense face. She wore a thick red sweater and blue jeans. Wanda Christensen was her full name. Wenona had searched her on Facebook. She was from a Utah pioneer family.

“Not too bad, Wand”, Wenona answered. It was Wanda who had initiated the Wen moniker since the two women were introduced to each other a month ago by Walker. A freedom that had perturbed Wenona ever so slightly. Contrary to her formal nature, Wenona had responded with the Wand moniker. It was the only act of informality between the two women. They had maintained a pleasant relationship on the surface during the five times they had been forced to meet each other. Wanda had come to pick up Walker on each of those occasions.

Wenona felt her nipples grow erect in Wanda’s company. She hated to admit it, but she and Wanda shared a man. Shared his body. Shared his cock.

The two women were not forced to exchange anymore painful pleasantries because Walker walked out of one of the restaurant doors. He was a tall stately man and as he approached them both women gazed longingly at him, admiring his slow cocky walk. Wenona felt the nipples on her breast throbbing as she watched Walker walk towards them. He kissed Wanda on the lips and then walked over to Wenona and kissed her on the lips. Wenona thought she tasted Wanda’s lipstick on Walker’s lips and that made her cxnt itch. She kissed Walker awkwardly because she did not want him to notice that her breasts were heaving with sexual arousal due to the presence of her sexual rival.

“Right on time, Wanda”, said Walker as she left Wenona and walked back to Wanda. Wanda placed a hand on his shoulder. Wenona gulped and tried not to meet Wanda’s eyes.

“Have a nice weekend, Wenona”, said Walker as he put an arm around Wanda.

“Oh Walker. Don’t forget to book the tickets for the cruise next weekend”, Wenona sputtered out, still struggling with her erect nipples and the itch in her cxnt.

“Sure, Wenona. I’ll do that”, said Walker.

“I thought you were going on the cruise with me, Walker. I booked already”, said Wanda, with a hint of impatience.

They all looked at each other awkwardly.

“Oh gosh. I had promised both you ladies. How careless of me. Nothing to worry about. I’ll make it with Wanda on Saturday”, he said placing a hand on Wanda’s shoulder.

“And I’ll make it with you on Sunday, Wenona. Wanda here is working next Sunday. So, I will come back”, Walker said looking over at Wenona hopefully.

His eyes went from one woman to another. Wenona and Wanda eyed each other, a wave of tension passing between them.

“Well, OK then”, said Wenona reluctantly.

“Thank you for understanding, Wen”, said Wanda, her face breaking into an insincere smile.

Wenona wondered whether Walker had done this on purpose. To play them against each other. He could be a real son of a bitch and would not mind seeing them slug it out with each other. Walker was the kind of man who would get off on stuff like that. She remembered a scene in the James Bond film From Russia With Love where two gypsy women fought over a man and the whole tribe watched on with glee. Well, Walker was a bit like the men in that tribe.
Wenona's nipples grew harder. She recalled how Walker had revealed to her that he had another lover called Wanda.

Wenona worked as the receptionist at the "Mountain Retreat" hotel in Moab, Utah. It was a small hotel with nine rooms across three floors. Wanda worked as the receptionist at the Mountain Retreat’s branch in the neighbouring town of Morpheus. Walker was the hotel’s public relations officer and had to visit both Moab and Morpheus quite often.

Walker had promised Wenona that he had begun to date both her and Wanda simultaneously. He could not leave either woman, he had said. He would spend one week with Wenona and the next week with Wanda. Wenona felt like her and Wanda were like two broke college students who shared a car because they could not afford one on their own. The situation broke her heart a little. But it was also true that the unspoken sexual competition between her and Wanda made her nipples grow erect and her cxnt itch.

Both her and Wanda were receptionists and they had cucqueened each other. She wondered about who would win in a fight if it came to that. They were both short slim women. Equally matched. Wenona knew one thing. Walker was the last boyfriend she would have in this life. What sexual prospects did a 45-year-old receptionist in a small town in Utah have? She was not going to give Walker up that easily. She suspected Wanda's situation was the same. Oh dear! They were two losers in love with the same man. A real goddamn son of a bitch of a man.

Wenona's mind wandered to the previous evening when her and Walker had made love. He had licked the sweat off her breasts, and she had given his dick a nice workout. She considered herself to be an adequate lover. But of late, she was taking time to get wet. There was a time when she could make Walker come twice inside an hour. Her slim body would shiver in his strong hands. But not anymore. She thought she should cut down on the liquor. She wondered what Wanda was like in bed. Did she drive Walker crazy? Walker would be licking the sweat off Wanda’s breasts tonight. The picture in her mind made Wenona crazy. The two of them going at it like a couple of monkeys. Her Walker in bed with another woman. Another woman’s wet vagina enveloping Walker’s cock. Wenona tried to forget the situation she was in. But she could not help fantasizing about it. The primal struggle between two women for the body and cock of a man they shared.

Would it eventually come to that? Walker had dropped a hint that he wanted the three of them living under one roof. But Wenona had brushed aside the possibility of such an arrangement. She suspected he had suggested the same to Wanda and she had responded similarly. She wondered what a threesome between her, Walker and Wanda would be like. She knew she would be sick with jealousy if Walker gave more sexual affection to Wanda in bed. But in a way, it was also tremendously arousing to think about a threesome. It would be a different kind of struggle between her and Wanda. A competition of sorts to see who the better woman in bed was. Who could satisfy Walker more? Wenona thought she would come in her panties if she thought about any of it anymore.

Wenona took a Graham Greene novel out of her bag and tried to read it. Nothing like a bit of Catholic guilt to soothe these primal animalistic urges that were plaguing her mind.
She managed to get some reading done until the woman for the nightshift relieved her.

Outside, the cold and dreary Utah winter hit her, and Wenona felt a bit lonely. She walked to the liquor store with the large yellow sign and picked up a couple of Hennessys. She got the top off one of them and drank a quarter of a bottle as she walked home. The second Hennessy, she stuffed into the pocket of her jeans. It was chilly and the mountains loomed large in the distance as Wenona walked home, sipping on the Hennessey. The streets were empty at this late hour.

Once inside her house, Wenona turned the heater on high, took a glass from the pantry, filled it with ice and poured a tall Hennessy. She put on an old Riz Ortolani record - Fantasma D Amore. Benny Goodman played the clarinet on it. A wistful tune. She began to miss Walker. Oh Walker! What she wouldn't give to have her hands over his hairy muscular chest. Her breasts in his mouth. Him bathing in her sweat and other bodily juices. But today it was another woman who would be enjoying Walker’s affections. He belonged to another woman today. Wenona felt her vagina itch again at the thought of Walker in bed with Wanda.

She drank down some more brandy. The alcohol fuelled her sexual rage instead of dousing it. Wenona took out her mobile phone and rang Walker’s number. She did not give a fuck if she was interrupting their love making.

The phone rang for a bit before it was picked up.

It was a female voice. Wanda.

"Wanda ..." she did not use the short moniker, " ... could you hand over the phone to Walker? I need to speak to him urgently", Wenona said in her best gruff voice.

"Wenona ..." even Wanda did not use the moniker, "I am afraid Walker is fast asleep and cannot be disturbed. I think you should call tomorrow morning", said Wanda rather coldly. Her tone reminded Wenona of Michael Caine in an old spy thriller based on a Len Deighton novel.

There was an uncomfortable silence between her and Wanda.

"Hey, is that Ortolani’s Fantasma d Amore you got playing over there?", asked Wanda in a slightly enthusiastic voice.

"Er ..... yeah it is. You like it?", asked Wenona, surprised that Wanda would know Ortolani.

"Yeah sure ..... I'm big on those Italian composers. Morricone, Ortolani, Donaggio, Ferrio”, said Wanda in an even tone.

“Hmmm …..”, Wenona calmed down a little. “Hey Wanda, could you wake Walker up? I kind of need to talk to him,” How whiny and pathetic did she sound begging to another woman to be able to speak to her boyfriend.

“Wenona ….. Walker is asleep. I cannot wake him up. He must be tired. He’s had a tough week. You know how busy he has been at the hotel” Wanda said with a polite finality.

Wenona was about to put the phone down in defeat when Wanda spoke again –
“Hey Wenona, I was wondering if the two of us could meet one of these days. I need to discuss something with you ….. about this whole situation”, said Wanda in an even tone.

“What situation?” asked Wenona, a bit angry now.
“Can I drive down there tomorrow and maybe the two of us could have a talk?”
“Sure," said Wenona.
“Let’s say 3 pm in the car park outside the Mountain Retreat?”, asked Wanda matter of factly.
“OK. I’ll walk down to the car park”, said Wenona.
Wanda hung up. Wenona poured another Hennessey and gulped it down. Now what did her rival want? Did she want to discuss the great Italian movie composers? Wenona didn’t think so. She went to the living room window and watched the mountains in the distance as she sipped the Hennessy.

Chapter 2

Wenona was hungover the next day. The day went slowly, and she had a bad headache. She watched some boxing and wrestling videos on YouTube. Just in case. Her nipples were erect all day. The very thought of her and Wanda going toe to toe over who had rights over Walker’s large cock drove her nuts. Or is that what Wanda wanted? She had simply said she wanted to discuss the situation. When the clock struck three, Wenona walked down to the parking lot. There was nobody there except for a couple of cars surrounded by giant oakwood trees. The mountains loomed large in the horizon.

It was a mildly chilly afternoon and Wenona lit a cigarette as she leaned against a car. She did not have to wait for too long. A yellow Sedan drove in and parked about ten feet away from where Wenona stood and smoked. Damn! They both even drove the same car.

Wanda got out, her well-groomed brunette hair coming out first. Upon seeing Wenona, she closed the door and walked slowly and measuredly towards her. Wenona continued to smoke the cigarette, trying to appear as tough as she could. But she was just a fucking receptionist. They were both a couple of fucking receptionists about to slug it out over cock of the man they both coveted but only one of them could win.

A bright yellow sweater adorned Wanda’s small frame. Wenona was glad that Wanda was only as big as her. They both had small frames. She wondered what Wanda looked inside all the damn winter wear. She did look quite slim allright.

“Wen …..”, said Wanda smiling at her as she came to a stop in front of her. The smug smile suggested she could see through Wenona’s tough cigarette smoking girl act.
“Wand …..”, said Wenona, throwing the cigarette down on the floor of the car park.
“Let’s cut to the chase, Wen. We are both in love with the same man,” said Wanda firmly.
“What do you want to do about it, Wand?”, asked Wenona in her toughest voice.
Wanda took a step towards Wenona and placed a hand on her shoulder. Wanda pressed down on her shoulder.
“Well, we’ve got to make this work, Wen”, said Wanda in a patronizing tone.

Wenona was hungover but she knew this meeting with Wanda could be a bit of a mutual measuring up and lead to escalation of hostilities depending upon how they both handled it. Wanda pressed on her shoulder firmly with her right hand. Wenona had been in this world for 45 years. She had been around. She had seen a few things in her life as a hotel receptionist. She knew when someone placed a hand on your shoulder and pressed down on it, it meant they wanted to dominate you.

“Make what work, Wand?”, asked Wenona. She did not make a move. But her hands were ready.

Wanda pressed down on her shoulder again before speaking.

“Well, you know Wen, we are both Walker’s girlfriends. It is a triangle of sorts. I just wanted to make sure that there isn’t any animosity between the two of us”, said Wanda looking intensely into Wenona’s eyes.

Wanda pressed down on her shoulders again. Their faces were close to each other. Wenona took a step towards Wanda and placed a hand on Wanda’s shoulder and pressed down on it. Their bodies were inches apart now.
The smugness fled from Wanda’s face and a slightly aggressive expression replaced it fleetingly before she smiled uncertainly at Wenona. Wenona pressed down on Wanda’s shoulders. Wanda flinched slightly and pressed back on Wenona’s shoulders.

The women maintained tight grips on each other’s shoulders as they spoke. They were so close to each other that Wenona could smell Wanda. The aroma of some expensive perfume. Walker must have bought it for her.
“Yeah Wand, it is a triangle of sorts. We both know it. What do you have in mind?”, asked Wenona quite aggressively.

She had her hand on Wanda’s shoulder and Wanda had her hand on her shoulder. Tight grips were maintained on each other’s shoulders. A smile broke out on Wanda’s face as if she was acknowledging that Wenona had matched her move. Wenona smiled back.

“I have a few things on my mind, Wen. I am saying we both need to live in harmony. We need to talk a lot. We need to be like friends. We can’t be enemies just because we have the same boyfriend”, said Wanda without missing a wink. She placed a hand on Wenona’s hand that was on her shoulder, removed it off her shoulder and clasped her hand with Wenona’s hand in an intimate gesture. They were holding hands like two girlfriends. Wenona’s nipples were as hard as they had ever gotten.

“Oh yes, Wand. I don’t mind us being friends. What else can we do? Walker loves us both. We both love him. It’s just the way things are”, Wenona responded. She placed her hand on Wanda’s hand that was on her shoulder and matched Wanda’s move. She clasped her hands with Wanda. Wenona was enjoying this back and forth with Wanda.

They both squeezed each other’s hands. Their hands were clasped together like they were long-lost friends.

“I am glad we both agree on this. I don’t want us to ever be in a state of conflict. We need to be talking all the time. You called Walker yesterday on his phone, so I took the liberty of saving your phone number on my phone. We need to have an open line all the time to avoid confusion”, Wanda spoke like a diplomat now as she and Wenona held hands.

Wenona felt her nipples grow harder as she held hands with Wanda.

“I am glad you saved my phone number, Wand. It’s nice to have a line open in case Walker messes up. We can talk to each other and sort it all out”, said Wenona, clasping Wanda’s hands tightly. Then she had a naughty idea. She unclasped her hands from Wanda’s and entwined fingers with her rival.

To her surprise, Wanda was up for it and now their fingers were interlocked, palm to palm like they were lovers. Clasping hands was one thing. Entwining fingers was in another ballpark. Both women gulped.

“You need to call me very often, Wen. I need to call you very often. There is no other way, Wen”, said Wanda swooning, squeezing her fingers over Wenona’s fingers.

“I agree, Wand. I say the two of us call each other at least once a week to clear up any misunderstandings and possible conflicts”, Wenona retorted. She squeezed hard on Wanda’s fingers. She was enjoying this interlocking of their fingers. Their relationship has suddenly attained a distinctly sexual nature.

They stood there, Wenona and Wanda, girlfriends of Walker, fingers hopelessly entwined, face to face, spurting out corporatized sexual lingo into each other’s faces.

“We need to act like a team. I hope you understand, Wen”, said Wanda, disentangling her fingers from Wenona. She suddenly ran her fingers across Wenona’s brunette hair.

Wenona did not miss a wink. She also ran a hand across Wanda’s brunette hair. It looked like the two rivals were nursing each other now, running their hands across each other’s hairs. But their relationship had just become intensely competitive.

They were done talking.

Wanda placed a kiss on Wenona’s cheek. It was a proper kiss and not a peck.

Wenona also placed a kiss on Wanda’s cheek in retaliation. An intense kiss.

They eyed each other. Then Wanda interlocked fingers with Wenona again. Their fingers became tightly interlocked. Both women held the pose for a while, so much so that their palms began to sweat. They looked like two wrestlers interlocking fingers at the start of the wrestling match.

“Thank you for meeting me, Wen”, said Wanda and disentangled herself from Wenona. Wenona was a bit disappointed that Wanda was leaving.
“Think nothing of it, Wanda”, said Wenona. She was tremendously aroused now.

Wanda looked intently into Wenona’s eyes and Wenona looked right back at Wanda.

Wanda broke their mutual stare and walked back to her car.

Wenona took the pack of cigarettes out of her pocket and lit one. She felt like she had won this round. She had not backed down. Her rival was retreating into her car without beating her.
Wenona’s only disappointment was that the measuring up had not deteriorated to a full blown sexfight between her and Wanda. But the way neither of the could keep their hands off each other, she knew a sexfight between them was inevitable.

She watched Wanda drive away in her Sedan. Wenona wondered what Wanda looked like in the nude.

Wenona took a long puff of her cigarette and looked up at the mountains. Sublime.

Chapter 3

Wanda was so dizzy with sexual arousal that she had a hard time keeping her hand on the steering as she drove back to the hotel in Morpheus, where she worked as a receptionist. She could feel her breasts heaving and the beginning of a wetness in her cxnt. She had gone to meet Wenona to establish her dominance over her. But Wenona had fought back well. Wanda enjoyed the fight back. This was not some suburban pussy she was up against. Wenona was tough pioneer stock. So was she. Wanda looked forward to their burgeoning sexual rivalry under the veil of a normal friendship. There was an unspoken sexual rivalry between them over Walker’s cock. But Wanda felt a certain closeness to the cigarette smoking Wenona. Also, they had the Italian movie composers as a shared interest.

Wanda wondered what Wenona looked like naked. All the winter clothing they both wore did not allow her to really check Wenona out properly. They were both around the same height. And both were brunettes. That was all she knew so far.

As she reached her hotel’s car park, Wanda had a rather strange idea. She wanted to invite Wenona to the sauna she visited regularly. She wondered whether Wenona would accept an invitation like that. She had a hunch Wenona would accept.

It was tourist season and Wanda was kept busy until 8 pm when the lady for the next shift arrived. Wenona called Wanda’s mobile phone from the hotel phone. She wanted to catch her unawares.

Wenona picked up after a couple of rings.

“Hello.”
“Hello Wen, its Wanda. I am calling from my hotel reception”, said Wanda in her best cheerful voice. She could feel her breasts heaving in anticipation.

A pause.

“Well, hello there my new friend. I did not expect to hear from you so soon”, said Wenona. Her tone was cheerful with a hint of snarkiness.
“Well, I just wanted you to know I feel so relieved after our meeting today”, said Wanda, in a diplomatic tone.
“Yeah, me too”, said Wenona in a terse voice reeking of sarcasm at the end.

Another pause. Wanda gulped and hesitated.

“Well, I get off work early tomorrow. Walker is going to be late getting home. I was wondering whether the two of us could meet up at the sauna here in Morpheus. Just so that we could get to know each other better”, said Wanda, trying to maintain a diplomatic tone, shorn of any sexual excitement.

“The sauna?”, asked Wenona. She sounded surprised.

“Yeah, it’s a really nice sauna. We could hang out there together”, Wanda did her best to maintain a tame voice, but she wondered whether her voiced oozed sex as she made this suggestion.
A long pause. Wanda gulped.
“I’ll be there”, Wenona’s tone was serious.

“Well, let’s say 4 pm tomorrow at the Blythswood Sauna, Morpheus. It’s the only sauna in town”, said Wanda trying to hide the excitement in her voice.
“OK. See you tomorrow, Wand. I’ll drive down. Is there anything else?” Wenona’s serious tone barely hid her excitement, thought Wanda.
“Nothing else, Wen. Say my name at the sauna reception. I will inform them that you are my guest. See you tomorrow then I guess”, said Wanda and put the phone down.

She looked around if anyone had noticed her talking on the phone. The other receptionist was talking to some tourists.

She grabbed her sweater from behind the reception, put it on and exited the hotel.

As she entered her car, a message from Walker arrived on her mobile phone.

“Going to be late, hon. A long meeting. Don’t wait up for me.”

Walker was always late these days. But Wanda didn’t mind all that much because it meant her man was doing well in his career.

Wanda sent a reply to Walker’s message. - “Hon, me and Wenona are going to meet up at the sauna tomorrow. Hope its allright with you”,

Walker was not the controlling type. And he would actually get off on something like his two girlfriends hooking up.

Walker’s reply came in a few seconds.
“Damn! Proud of you two girls. That’s the spirit. Hope you gals have a great time. Try to bring Wenona back home with you after the sauna. I’ll be home waiting for you both in my shorts. Wink wink.”

Wanda smiled at the message.

Her thoughts returned to Wenona. Wenona Jensen. That was her full name. She was from tough pioneer stock. She wondered what would happen between them tomorrow. Her heart beat in anticipation. Her breasts heaved. Her cunt itched.

- - - Updated - - -

If you liked the first 3 chapters do consider buying my book on Amazon:

The Bonding of Wenona and Wanda

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRJDCCBN

There are 12 chapters of these two ladies tangling with and loving each other.