Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Loose Ends: Part 4

Vanessa’s nightmare was now well and truly over at this point. All loose ends had been tied up, more or less. She at least managed to put Brooke behind her for the moment. La Malvada was behind bars. She could live with a vigilante getting away just for today. Right now, she just wanted to relax but she had to go back to the Hanson family Summer beach house where the team hid out. She would gather all their stuff and then head back home. The home she felt she hadn’t seen in years even though it’s only been about a week or so.

As she entered the house, she realized that it was totally empty. She was the only one there. Jasmine was probably still busy with Sabrina and the younger girls had to have taken Ben back to the penthouse. Vanessa was disturbed a bit by the quiet as she had become accustomed to the sounds of her teammates’ sexual antics. Vanessa packed up and afterwards, found herself feeling like she needed a break. She wanted to crash but not into her bed. Instead, she found herself feeling nostalgic. So, she went down into the basement. The workout room where Vanessa had her very first one on one with Jasmine and where she first proposed the concept of Task Force 732 to her. This room was significant in her life. More recently, it was also where Sabrina had outfucked Nicole just a few days ago. The sight of this room warmed Vanessa’s once ice cold heart. She smiled before stripping down naked and laying down on the mat. Her long, flowing brown hair fanned out behind her head.

The distinctive feeling of the matted floor on her skin sent rushes of memories through her nymphomaniacal mind. She remembered fighting Jasmine that night. She lost and quite decisively at that but she enjoyed herself a great deal. Vanessa found herself almost getting high off of nostalgia and very nearly going into a deep sleep when she was suddenly woken up.

“I thought you’d be down here.” A familiar voice said.

Vanessa turned her head to see Jasmine standing at the stairs, smiling. Vanessa smiled back.

“You know me too well.” Vanessa said sweetly.

“Mind if I join you?” Jasmine asked.

“I always have time for you.” Vanessa answered.

“I won’t even ask why you have your tits and pussy out.” Jasmine joked.

“Like any of us need a reason for that.” Vanessa teased.

Jasmine stripped out of her clothes as well before laying down right next to Vanessa, shoulder to shoulder as her thick black locks fanned out next to Vanessa’s brown ones. The raven let out a big exhale as she relaxed.

“Man…” Jasmine said. “Feels like forever since I’ve taken a load off.”

“Tell me about it.” Vanessa agreed. “But I think we’ve both earned it.”

“The others seem to agree.” Jasmine added. “I can’t find them anywhere.”

“Figures they’d go and play with our man while leaving us to clean up their mess.” Vanessa said.

“OUR man?” Jasmine asked in a defensive tone.

“Oh, I didn’t mean it like…” Vanessa said nervously before noticing Jasmine’s shit eating grin.

“You bitch!” Vanessa said with a chuckle.

“You should’ve known better than to fall for that.” Jasmine teased.

“I assume you beat Sabrina?” Vanessa asked.

“You know it.” Jasmine said. “Finally put that bitch in her place.”

“Wish I could’ve been there to watch.” Vanessa said. “Maybe we could’ve shared her afterwards.”

“You whipped Brooke’s cunt too, I’m guessing?“ Jasmine asked.

“Um…” Vanessa said with a disappointed tone. “Not really…I lost.”

“For real?” Jasmine asked. “You’re still here, though.”

“She let me go.” Vanessa said. “Left me a note that said she wanted to become a vigilante now.”

“No shit?” Jasmine asked. “What is she now? Batnympho?”

“Guess so.” Vanessa said. “You know…Even after all the lies…I can’t really bring myself to hold a grudge.”

“I understand.” Jasmine said. “Speaking of not holding grudges…I’m actually gonna ask Madam Red to transfer Sabrina to the standard security wing. I figure she’s earned that much for helping us.”

“You’re not going soft on us, are you?” Vanessa asked.

“Fuck no!“ Jasmine said defensively. “Least of all on her! But I’m better than her. Besides, she’s getting a little too stalkery on me. Getting to fuck the other inmates will do her some good.”

“Don’t get your hopes up.” Vanessa advised. “She’ll never change that much.”

“I don’t expect nor want her to.” Jasmine clarified. “She wouldn’t be nearly as fun to dominate if she was just a normal person. I love whipping her bitchy twat into shape.”

“Never change.” Vanessa said with a chuckle.

“Not for anyone.” Jasmine said with pride. “I just dropped her off at the prison anyway.”

“She give you any trouble?“ Vanessa asked.

“Just demanded a full minute long goodbye tongue kiss.” Jasmine answered. “No argument here.”

“Well…We can relax now.” Vanessa said.

“Damn right.” Jasmine agreed. “When Ms. Colby wakes up, let’s talk vacation time.”

“I bet she’ll want that more than anyone else.” Vanessa said. “She really is something…”

“Yeah…” Jasmine agreed.

Vanessa looked over at the black haired beauty right next to her. Her glorious nude form. Her massive fleshy wrecking balls on her chest. Her juicy, succulent pussy and her full, irresistibly kissable lips. Jasmine felt Vanessa’s lecherous gaze on her and turned around to meet it with her own.

“You know…” Vanessa said flirtatiously. “There actually is still one loose end left to tie up.”

“And what would that be?” Jasmine asked curiously.

“This one!” Vanessa announced.

Suddenly, the horny brunette pounced on her partner and the two rolled each other all around the matted room as Vanessa sealed Jasmine’s mouth off with a passionate, loving but deeply lustful kiss. Jasmine kissed her rival back as they continued rolling until Vanessa pinned Jasmine to the ground with her brown hair falling over both of their faces.

“I’m going to outfuck you once and for all, Jasmine Davis!“ Vanessa declared with absolute confidence. “And then I’m going to claim my prize! Your man’s cock in my cunt!”

“You just never get tired of losing to me, do you?“ Jasmine asked mockingly. “Well, fine. If you think you can dominate me where Sabrina couldn’t, go ahead and try!”

“I’ve lost to Ms. Colby, Sabrina and Brooke but I will have at least one victory this week! Your beautiful pussy is mine!“ Vanessa said before sealing off Jasmine’s mouth again.

Jasmine could tell that Vanessa meant business and was taking no prisoners. Honestly, she would love nothing more than to watch Ben impale her leader but she was intent on making Vanessa earn it. Vanessa pried Jasmine’s legs open with her own and wasted no time in lining up labias and grinding like there was no tomorrow. Jasmine did everything in her power to both trib back as hard as possible and try and roll over Vanessa but her brunette rival was staying put. She wasn’t messing around. After losing the last three sexfights she had and rather decisively at that, she was determined to see this through. Jasmine’s tongue fiercely wrestled with its counterpart inside of their sealed mouths as Jasmine grabbed a tight hold of Vanessa’s brown hair and pulled only for Vanessa to do the same with Jasmine’s dark locks.

“Mmmmmm!!” Jasmine moaned into their kiss.

Vanessa purposefully dug her sharpened nipples against her opponent’s and eventually was able to push them deep into her areolas, causing Jasmine’s own milk buds to do the same with Vanessa’s areolas. Jasmine took one of her hands out of Vanessa’s already sweaty hair and slowly and sensually slithered it down her rival’s soft skin until it reached her thick bubble butt. Jasmine then sank her fingers deep into the fleshy muscle and gripped it hard before twisting the flesh in her grip as if she were turning a door knob.

“Mmmm!” Vanessa groaned.

Their pussies had fused together rather quickly as if they were longing to do this for some time themselves. In many ways, a nymphomaniac’s cunt has a mind of its own in a manner almost similar to wands from Harry Potter. Their clits vibrated hard and slashed against each other in their sealed labia. Vanessa reached underneath Jasmine to palm her own dump truck ass in retaliation. The brunette then started sliding herself up and down on top of the raven, grinding deeper inside of her. Jasmine was forced to break the kiss and take a much needed gasp for air.

“Aghhhh!!” She groaned followed by some panting. “You’re really taking no prisoners tonight, are you?”

“What do you think?” Vanessa asked rhetorically as she continued tribbing Jasmine.

“This will be our third one on one and our fifth fight all together.” Jasmine pointed out. “All of which you lost except our threesome with Sabrina, which we all agreed didn’t count towards anything. What makes you think this will turn out any different?”

“Oh, shut your smug cunt of a mouth already!” Vanessa demanded. “After the last week or so I’ve had, I’m not backing down! I don’t even care if I lose every other fight we have after this! I’m not gonna lose!”

Just as Vanessa finished her little speech, Jasmine was suddenly and powerfully struck with not just her first orgasm of the fight but THE first orgasm of the fight.

“Ohhhhhh!!” Jasmine cried out as she discharged her payload all over and inside of the other nympho’s twat.

“Uhhhhh…” Vanessa cooed with satisfaction as she felt the hot fluid rush into her womanly cavern.

As Jasmine’s climax subsided, the raven pushed her opponent off of her as the two laid down on the matted floor panting. Vanessa realized that she was very close to her own climax herself and if Jasmine managed to turn their positions around, she almost certainly would have drawn first blood instead. She had to be mindful about this from now on. Jasmine is a sexual force to be reckoned with and besides Sabrina, Vanessa knows that better than anyone in the world. Vanessa also began to feel a rush of joy and contentedness as she enjoyed fucking Jasmine a great deal. However, she can’t afford to let herself become consumed by her enjoyment of it as she did in their last one on one. She was playing for keeps this time. Still, that didn’t mean she couldn’t have a little fun after so much stress this past week.

As the two battling vixens caught their breath, they turned to look at each other and noticed that they were already disheveled messes. They both looked as if they just got gang fucked by a whole football team. Hair messy and all over the place, make up slightly running and bodies red with hot blood and drenched with sweat. They then giggled a little before deciding to get back into it.

“Alright, bitch. You win round one.” Jasmine admitted. “But the night is still young and my pussy is still starving for more.”

“Good because I can go all night.” Vanessa said.

“Well, I could go all week.” Jasmine shot back.

“Well, I could go all month.” Vanessa shot back.

“Well, I could…” Before Jasmine could finish her sentence, Vanessa had pounced on her again.

She gripped the raven in a tight bearhug, once again compressing their G cups and hardened nipples together as they each lifted their thighs to rub against each other’s cunts. Jasmine kissed Vanessa agan, lustfully tonguing her mouth down as Vanessa sucked on it with just as much passion. Their hands yet again gripped each other’s hair and tight ass cheeks as they pleasured each other with their legs. They would occasionally break their heated, spitty kiss to talk trash.

“Complacent slut!” Vanessa cursed before resuming the kiss until Jasmine broke it.

“Bossy cunt!” Jasmine shot back before resuming the kiss herself this time.

The two pushed hard into each other to try and pin their opponent to the matted floor and fuck the living shit out of her. Eventually, Vanessa managed to overpower Jasmine just enough to pin her to the ground. Her brown hair curtained both of their beautiful faces and mixed into Jasmine’s black tresses as she looked into her rival’s eyes, panting like a dog.

“Now let’s see how you like getting fucked!” Vanessa declared.

Vanessa grabbed each of Jasmine’s legs and rested them on her shoulders, leaving the raven’s pussy wide open for some humping. Vanessa responded accordingly. She flexed her firm, heart shaped ass back and forth as she fucked Jasmine.

“Ugh!“ Jasmine grunted. “You and I both know you can do better than this! Come on! Really fuck me!”

“Stop sucking your own clit, you smug whore!“ Vanessa shot back.

“Get off of me and I’ll suck on yours instead.” Jasmine teased.

“Tempting but I think I’ll just keep reaming your pussy instead.” Vanessa shot back.

The brunette proceeded to do as she said she would do. Her labia fused to that of the raven’s and the two pairs of lower lips sucked away at each other ravenously. Vanessa then lowered her head to Jasmine’s sharp, pink right nipple and started suckling on it audibly and sloppily. Jasmine bit down on her bottom lip as she grabbed Vanessa’s head to get her under control, feeling the other nympho’s skilled, textured tongue sliding all over her sensitive milk bud while still tribbing her powerfully. The raven then wrapped her arms and legs around her opponent before bearhugging Vanessa into her as she tribbed her back as best she could even from her submissive position. The two busty beauties were now nose to nose and lip to lip, panting hot air against each other’s faces.

“You know how this is going to end!” Jasmine said. “I just beat Sabrina. I’m on top of the world! I feel like I could fuck every woman in the world right now!”

“Pride is the deadliest sin of them all for good reason.” Vanessa argued.

“Shut up and let’s make out, bitch!“ Jasmine dared.

Before Vanessa could get a word in edgewise, Jasmine snaked her tongue straight through her full lips and into her mouth to duel with its counterpart. Vanessa’s tongue wrestled it right back as she continued fucking Jasmine. The other nympho tried to roll them over with her bearhug grip on her rival and nearly succeeded a few times but Vanessa would not budge.

‘Nice try, you hot bitch!’ Vanessa thought to herself. ‘You’re not going anywhere! You’re staying right here so I can fuck your beautiful cunt until it gushes all over me and then I’ll fuck you even more!’

‘Your persistence is admirable, I’ll give you that.’ Jasmine thought to herself. ‘But it won’t be enough in the end.’

“Mmmmmmmm!!“ They groaned into each other’s mouths as their pulsating, pink pleasure buds did battle.

Their juices began flowing out of their sealed labias and seeping down their thighs and even towards their bulbous asses. Vanessa pulled herself up only to slam down hard on top of Jasmine’s cunt, making the raven close one eye tight in response. This move was killer on Vanessa’s back but it was working. So, she kept it up over and over and over again until finally Jasmine simply could not hold herself back any longer as Vanessa broke the kiss at long last.

“Agggghhhhh!!!” Jasmine shrieked as she climaxed hard.

Vanessa groaned but the noise was drowned out by Jasmine’s orgasmic moaning as the brunette’s insides were filled up with her rival’s hot cum. A glorious and cathartic feeling that no nympho will ever get even remotely tired of. Vanessa felt on top of the world as it happened. She rolled off of Jasmine as the two horny sluts huffed and puffed.

“That was…You are…Amazing.” Vanessa said in between deep breaths.

“You got lucky.” Jasmine excused.

“The same way I got lucky during our oil threesome?” Vanessa asked mockingly.

“Only because Sabrina and I were too preoccupied with each other to pay much attention to you.” Jasmine excused. “I bet I would have won if we did the same thing with Brooke instead.”

“That’s no excuse.” Vanessa lectured. “You should always be mindful of every opponent you have. Sexfights will never be fair.”

“Thanks, Mom.” Jasmine said sarcastically. “Now are you gonna lecture me or are you gonna fuck me?”

“Now you’re speaking my language.” Vanessa said as the two got up.

Honestly, Vanessa had a feeling that Jasmine was right about what she said about Brooke. As much as she adored fucking Jasmine, Brooke just brought out this ither side of her and demanded her attention like no other rival in her life. Now she truly knew what it felt to have her own Sabrina. Still, she has to follow her own advice and focus on her one opponent here and now. The two cop babes circled each other on their hands and knees like the hellcats they were, waiting for the perfect moment to pounce on their prey.

“I love making you cum.” Vanessa said teasingly.

“Sabrina said the same thing.” Jasmine said. “But not as much as I love making both of you cum.”

“Then why don’t you try and force another one out of me?“ Vanessa challenged.

“Why don’t you try and force another one out of me?“ Jasmine said, emphasizing the words “you” and “me”, turning Vanessa’s own exact words against her.

Both nymphos were clearly trying to provoke the other into making the first move. Classic psychological warfare. Jasmine had been so preoccupied lately with Las Brujas, Sabrina and even Christina somewhat that she had forgotten how good of a rival Vanessa had been in the past. She remembered that first foursome in that hotel room that felt like an eternity ago. How Vanessa and Holly were ganging up on her until she raged out for the first time ever in a fight. Victory would not be so simple this time around. The tension in the air could be cut with a knife as the two nymphos continued seductively circling each other. It had to end at some point. The questions were who would make the first move and when. The answers were Vanessa and right now. The brunette pulled a complete 180 turn and launched herself at her dark haired rival from behind, catching Jasmine completely off guard. Vanessa wrestled with Jasmine until she eventually landed on top of Jasmine in a very suggestive position. Both cop babes now had their face to the other woman’s cunt.

“You said you wanted to suck on my clit.” Vanessa reminded Jasmine. “Well, it’s only I get to suck on yours too.”

“It would only be the proper thing for any true nymphomaniac to do.” Jasmine said half jokingly. “Sabrina was really thirsty for it herself.”

“She at least has good taste.” Vanessa admitted. “Now let’s stop yapping and start munching!”

Jasmine did not need to be told twice. They both buried their faces in each other’s muffs, sliding their wet, textured tongues all over their respective opponent’s tangy, juicy cunt. The sounds of frenzied slurping and pleasured moaning filled the room as they ferociously feasted on each other. Both women were pushing 30 but felt like hormone possessed teenagers as they tongue fucked each other. They felt as if they had both died and gone to Heaven. Their faces, lips and mouths quickly became coated in their rival’s juices as they reached out and tightly gripped each other’s thick, meaty ass cheeks for greater leverage. As they promised they would, they sucked ravenously on each other’s helpless little clits as if they were starving predators, which they actually somewhat were. Their damp, sweat matted hair blanketed across each other’s smooth, shapely legs as they enjoyed their meal with Vanessa on top and Jasmine on the bottom. Vanessa briefly stopped her licking.

“You taste so fucking good.” Vanessa said through her lustful panting.

“Yeah. I know.” Jasmine replied smugly.

Vanessa glared. She expected Jasmine to say something along the lines of “Thanks. So do you.”

“I hope you’re prepared to get tongue fucked for a lot longer than this, you smug cunt!” Vanessa proclaimed.

“I was just about to say the same thing to you, slut.” Jasmine shot back.

They resumed their war of cunnilingus with renewed vigor. Jasmine made an effort to turn both of them on their sides to make the elevation perfectly even. Being on top can sometimes lead to a disadvantage as the awkward level of elevation can cause an inexperienced nympho’s blood to become more engorged into her erogenous zones and therefore become more sensitive. Jasmine knew that Vanessa was so experienced that she had built up an immunity to that but the raven didn’t want her oldest rival to have any excuses for losing.

Nicole may have been Jasmine’s first opponent but Nicole only challenged her that fateful day in their old safehouse because she found her hot and Jasmine only said yes because she didn’t want the cops getting called on her for picking Nicole’s pocket. Nicole helped open the door to nymphomania for Jasmine but Vanessa made her truly fall in love with it. Vanessa was her first true sexual rival. Before even Sabrina. Vice versa was also true. While Vanessa used sex to put the then spoiled and bitchy Holly in her place in the hotel room, she never got to finish that fight. She did finish the fight with Jasmine and it led to something more beautiful than any of the four nymphos could have ever imagined. Not just an epic rivalry but the creation of the greatest team of carnal warriors the world has ever known. The team that did the impossible and destroyed the seemingly invincible Las Brujas. They felt all the history and all the passion every time they fucked. On and on they fucked, salivating and licking each other as if it were their last meal. Orgasm upon orgasm upon orgasm upon orgasm smashed into them and burst out all over both of their faces and hair.

They loved every second of this. The warm fluid soothing their smooth skin, the pungent, addictive taste of their opponent’s cunt and the hypnotic sounds of her slurping and moaning. They both came more times than either of them bothered to count but eventually, all good things must come to an end. They broke apart and rested across from each other, hyperventilating as their long, cum and sweat soaked hair fanned out behind them on the matted floor. The same matted floor that they fought each other in so very long ago. The same matted floor where their lives had changed forever. They stared up at the ceiling as their memories of that night took over and they couldn’t help but smile in remembrance before Jasmine finally broke the silence.

“After…meeting Ben…” Jasmine said past her heavy breathing. “You…and Nikki and Hol…and Ms. Colby and even Chrissy…You were all the best things that ever happened to me…”

“I was just about…to say that…” Vanessa said with a mild chuckle past her own heavy breathing. “I was miserable until you all came along…I could never get over Brooke…But that’s in the past now. I have so much more…More than I ever thought I would get or deserve.”

“Great minds think alike.” Jasmine joked. “Just as great pussies fuck alike.”

“Speaking of which…” Vanessa said suggestively as she changed her position to align her crotch across from Jasmine’s. “I owe it to you as your leader to give you the fucking of your life for all that you’ve done for me, Corporal Davis.”

“Then come over here and have your way with me, Officer Price.” Jasmine dared.

“With pleasure.” Vanessa said. “Time for our cunts to deliver some police brutality!”

They locked their thighs together and began tribbing away at each other for the third time tonight so far but the first time tonight on an even playing field. They flexed their hourglass shaped bodies as they pumped into each other vigorously, sending pulses of pleasure volts throughout the other 29 year old’s insides.

“Ughhhh…” Vanessa groaned. “Your pussy feels just as amazing on mine as it did the very first time they kissed…but I won’t lose!”

“Talk is as cheap as your cunt.” Jasmine mocked. “Action speaks louder than words.”

Vanessa acknowledged how correct Jasmine’s statement was by staying silent and focusing on her grinding. The sudden movements and frictions caused their trademark G cups to bounce and jiggle all around. The sight was getting the attention of the other nympho but they both tried to take their minds off of their rival’s succulent breasts and maintained their focus. Their labias locked together as if they were twins that had been conjoined to each other in the womb. The sounds of heavy panting and lustful moaning filled the room as the two busty beauties fucked each other. Their clits did battle inside of their fused lower lips. Jasmine hated to admit it but Vanessa had gotten much better at this since their last match on the brunette’s birthday in the very hotel room where the team had their first fight. Jasmine didn’t know if it was Vanessa’s motivation after being sick of losing her last few romps or if the slightly older nympho really had gotten that much more skilled or some combination of the two but the results could not be denied. Vanessa realized that Jasmine was struggling a bit more than either of them were expecting and grinned in smug complacency.

“You’re looking a little winded there, babe.” Vanessa said mockingly as they continued tribbing. “Is our squad’s undisputed clit queen finally losing her touch?”

“Not on the best day of your life, whore!” Jasmine said firmly. “I’m still just getting warmed up!”

“Well, you said it yourself. Talk is cheap.” Vanessa teased.

“Then shut up and fuck me!“ Jasmine demanded.

The two got back at it. Their upper bodies were starting to get noticeably closer and closer to each other until Vanessa could finally reach her arm around Jasmine’s back and pull the sexy raven in closer and closer until the tips of their noses were touching and they blew hot breath into each other’s lovely faces. Jasmine buried her hand deep into Vanessa’s brown locks before Vanessa reciprocated. They did not kiss just yet but felt their tits mushroom together and their nipples slide over each other until penetrating areolas. The feeling was so erotic, warm and hypnotic.

“You’ve been paying too much attention to Sabrina and Chrissy.” Vanessa lectured. “You haven’t forgotten that we all want a piece of your clit and Ben’s dick, do you?“

“Of course not.” Jasmine answered. “I haven’t forgotten when you kissed him in front of me either.”

“You were practically catatonic and I was trying to snap you out of it.” Vanessa said.

“Well, I eventually snapped myself out of it.” Jasmine reminded her. “But I still think you deserve some punishment for that.”

“Then go ahead and punish me, you hot bitch.” Vanessa dared. “If you think you can.”

Jasmine responded by tilting her head and then forcing Vanessa’s lips into hers before shoving her tongue deep inside of the brunette’s mouth. Vanessa kissed back as they lustfully made out and pulled hair. Tongue wrestling is a significant part of the game. Not just for arousing the other nympho or simple playfulness or enjoyment but also as an expression of gratitude and respect for the deep and unique pleasures the two are sharing that they could not get anywhere else. A true nympho always respects her opponent at least somewhat. Even if she despises the other girl. Jasmine and Sabrina can barely tolerate each other but they do have genuine respect for one another. Otherwise, they would end up like La Malvada. A sexual black hole sucking in everything around her and leaving nothing behind. They were better than that and they knew it. Eventually, Jasmine began to feel her internal volts getting more and more powerful. She was stunned but she knew what that meant. Against all odds, Vanessa had somehow managed to get the upper hand on Jasmine in an even playing field and Jasmine could tell that Vanessa was still holding herself together.

“Mmmmmmmm!!!!” Jasmine shrieked into Vanessa’s mouth as she came.

Vanessa felt a rush of euphoric bliss as Jasmine’s hot liquids filled up her vaginal canal. She could not get enough of that feeling but she had to press her advantage as she knew how much an animal Jasmine was. She broke their passionate kiss with a line of spit between their mouths before pushing the raven down onto her back.

“I’m gonna make you cum inside me again and again and again until that pussy of yours I love so much is bone dry!“ Vanessa declared.

Jasmine had to admit that she was impressed but the fight was still far from over.

“Go ahead and try.” Jasmine challenged. “It’s still nice and wet for your cunt.”

Vanessa licked her lips lustfully as she mounted Jasmine. However, she suddenly got another idea. She grabbed her opponent by her firm waist and pulled her up with their twats still attached. Now, Vanessa was standing with one leg on one side of Jasmine’s body and the other leg on the other side. They both knew where this was headed. Vanessa began bouncing herself up and down, effectively slamming herself cunt first down on top of Jasmine’s cunt.

“Agh! Fuck!” Jasmine cursed. Music to Vanessa’s ears.

Her G cup rack bounced all over the place from all the movement and vibrations as she fucked her beautiful rival with more than she knew she had. Each slam felt like a semi truck of pleasure being rammed inside of Jasmine and sending numbing vibrations throughout her slutty body. It was as addictive as it was humiliating. Vanessa was in heaven as she had her oldest rival at her mercy with little to no chance of fighting back. Still, Jasmine, defiant as ever, struggled to trib back from her unorthodox position.

“Ohhhhh!!” Vanessa moaned in pleasure. “That’s it! Keep moving around! I’ll never get tired of your twat brushing against mine!”

“I admire your sheer commitment to carnal pleasure.” Jasmine admitted. “But it’s also why you’re going to lose!”

“Yeah, we’ll just see about that, now won’t we?” Vanessa asked as she continued to fuck her rival.

Heavy breathing and grunts of effort filled the room as Vanessa grabbed Jasmine’s legs to secure the two of them in this position. They felt the other nympho penetrate them with gusto. It was going to be a close one but Jasmine having the less advantageous position made it clear that unless she did something and fast, she would be the one to cum next. So, she had to just wing it and think on her feet. She reached for Vanessa’s legs to try and pull them out and make her fall down off of her but the brunette was one step ahead of her and planted her feet firmly on the matted floor.

“Nice try, slut!” Vanessa mocked. “Just accept your fate and enjoy the ride!”

Vanessa put all of her weight into her lower body. Not only did it make her legs as firm as a statue despite Jasmine’s best efforts but it also added to the pressure on the raven’s pussy.

“Agh!” Jasmine groaned. “You stubborn cunt!”

“Takes one to know one.” Vanessa shot back.

Jasmine was caught between a rock and a hard place and she knew it. All she could really do at this point was do her best to fight back and brace for what was to come. After all, there was always the next round. Eventually, the busty raven felt those all too familiar numbing volts swimming through her bloodstream before the inevitable happened at long last.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!” Jasmine shrieked as she climaxed.

She shot powerfully, straight up like a fountain in a bird bath, shooting directly inside of Vanessa’s womanly walls. The brunette moaned in pleasure and satisfaction at that. She finally released Jasmine, climbing off of the other cop babe and letting her lower body fall forward as they both gasped for air. Jasmine was as impressed as she was frustrated. Vanessa was truly out for blood this time around.

“You know…” Jasmine said through her heavy panting. “I think you were right. My mind has been too preoccupied with Sabrina and Chrissy. And La Malvada, of course. I’ve started to underestimate you as my original rival…Now allow me to correct that.”

“You’re more than a little late on that, babe.” Vanessa teased. “But yes, give me all you’ve got. I don’t want you to have any excuses when I finally tame that beautiful cunt of yours that I love so much.”

“Same to you.” Jasmine said. “You had better not be holding anything back now that I’m out for blood.”

“Not in a million years.” Vanessa replied.

The two got back up, fully recharged and ready to get back in the field. They marched towards each other until their enormous assets compressed into each other yet again, giving them both chills. They stared each other down briefly but intensely before Jasmine grabbed Vanessa by the back of her head, tilted her own head to the side ever so slightly and pulled her in for some more passionate tongue wrestling. Their tongues slithered all around each other outside of their mouths for quite some time before Vanessa pulled her in for some lip locking. Their tongues continued to do battle, this time inside of their joined mouths.

“Mmmmmm…” They moaned into the lustful make out session.

Jasmine’s free hand slithered down Vanessa’s perfect body, giving her chills before the raven tightly squeezed her fingers into the brunette’s big bubble of an ass. Vanessa immediately reciprocated. The two could die at this exact moment with little to no regrets. It wasn’t just the pleasure but also the euphoric bliss from being with the other nympho. The two women have been through Hell and back together. They had been there for each other in their respective darkest hours. Now, they were expressing their mutual respect, loyalty and even love in the only way that either of them really knew how. If there was a better way, they didn’t know or care. All that mattered was showing each other a great time but also seeing their fight through to the end, of course. Their thighs once again rubbed up against each other’s cunts nice and tight as they went in and out of their make out session to talk trash.

“I can’t wait for Ben to stick it in me.” Vanessa mocked. “Ms. Colby is a sexual powerhouse that took out La Malvada and he nearly broke her in two. Imagine what he could do to me.”

“Trust me, when you catch him in the right mood, he’s an absolute monster in bed.” Jasmine said. “As much as I’d love to see you get railed by him, I owe it to him as his Wife to make you prove yourself worthy.”

“And I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Vanessa said. “I’m done being his side piece. I want him and I will have him! If I have to fuck your brains out first, then so much the better!”

The two got back into their kissing session and pushed their thighs up even harder into each other’s pussies. This fight was a unique one. Not like the brutal sexual slugfests they had with Sabrina and Brooke respectively. This was a duel of honor between two old friends and rivals who respected each other as much as they lusted for each other. Fucking each other was like meeting an old friend after so long and enjoying every moment of it. It brought a real sense of comfort but also a deep competitive fire out of both of them. Jasmine decided to show Vanessa that she was not blowing smoke up her ass when she said she would really get serious now. The raven pushed the brunette all the way up to the wall, still not breaking their heated kiss. Vanessa’s tits began to submit to Jasmine’s due to their owner now being sandwiched between the wall and her rival’s body. She then broke their kiss in a spray of saliva.

“I was having too much fun in our last fight.” Vanessa admitted. “But this time, I’m not backing down until I leave you whimpering in a puddle of your own pussy juice!”

“You’ll have an awful hard time doing that while pinned up against this wall.” Jasmine mocked before resuming their kiss.

The raven then used her legs to pry the other cop babe’s legs open and was just barely able to brush the very top of her lower lips and clit up against that of the brunette’s.

“Mmmmm…” Vanessa groaned into Jasmine’s mouth.

The minimalist tribbing was nothing short of torturous. It was the ultimate tease. Enough to send volts of pleasure through Vanessa’s body but not nearly enough to satisfy her burning cunt. Jasmine then slipped her hands between Vanessa’s back and the wall before slowly and sensually sliding them down her opponent’s back until she was able to sink her fingers deep into the thick meat of both of Vanessa’s ass cheeks. Vanessa’s involuntary bucking against the wall made Jasmine’s lecherous hands sink even deeper into them along with their tits continuing to mushroom together while their tongues made sweet love inside of their sealed mouths. Vanessa was able to get her arms free just enough to retaliate with her own squeezing of Jasmine’s cheeks. In spite of her limited room to maneuver, she was also able to grind into Jasmine just barely as well. Jasmine broke the kiss.

“You’ve gotten better.” Jasmine admitted. “But it still won’t be good enough.”

The raven kicked up the pressure and speed of her humping.

“Fuck!” Vanessa cursed.

“Maybe if you make this fight enjoyable enough, I’ll let you lick my pussy clean after I fuck Ben in front of you.” Jasmine mocked.

“Bitch!” Vanessa cursed again. “You’ll be licking me clean before I suck his cum out of your mouth and slosh it between the two of us!”

“Oh, you mean like this?” Jasmine asked mockingly.

She had gathered a significant amount of spit on her tongue before jamming it through Vanessa’s lips and sharing it with her opponent. The two kissed so sloppily that they began to drool down their faces and into their joined cleavages. The two loved getting nasty with each other and made no attempt at being modest about it. Vanessa broke the kiss.

“Your spit tastes almost as good as your cunt.” Vanessa said with sexual gasps. “But I wonder how they both taste mixed with Ben’s cum.”

Jasmine responded by pulling her pelvis back and smashing it forward again like a slingshot straight into Vanessa’s clit.

“Ohhhh!!” Vanessa groaned.

“I’ll have you making those noises all night long.” Jasmine promised. “That is before Ben starts making me make them.”

“You goddamn whore!“ Vanessa cursed. “I’m gonna do what Sabrina never could and put you in your place for good!”

“Keep talking.” Jasmine said dismissively. “I wonder how Brooke would feel seeing her former protege getting dominated so hard by her own subordinate.”

“Shut your cunt eating mouth already!” Vanessa demanded.

The brunette silenced her rival with her tongue again. However, this round was a lost cause for Vanessa and they both knew it. Jasmine pressed her advantage by also pressing her clit against Vanessa’s. At this point, it was all clit and no labia but that was enough to eventually push the slightly older nympho over the edge. Vanessa could not control herself any longer.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!” She screamed into the kiss as her womanly dam finally burst.

Jasmine broke the kiss and sighed in glee as she felt Vanessa splash her twat with her fluids. She then finally pulled away from the wall, allowing the hyperventilating brunette to fall forward onto her hands and knees in post orgasmic winding as her sweat drenched brown hair fell forward in front of her face.

“You never get tired of getting fucked, do you?“ Jasmine asked mockingly. “Well, it works out for me just fine because I’ll never get tired of fucking you or any of the other girls.”

Vanessa wanted to respond but she was just too out of breath.

“You really should have learned by now.” Jasmine lectured. “You may be team leader and guide us through our missions and strategies but everyone can see plain as day who the alpha bitch in the house is.”

The raven then sat on Vanessa’s back in a reverse cowgirl position, making her groan.

“I need to be put in my place?“ Jasmine asked teasingly. “I could say the same to you.”

Jasmine then grabbed Vanessa’s legs and pulled them forward, causing the brunette’s lower body to be pulled upward with them until her cunt was directly in front of Jasmine’s face. The raven licked her lips with lust before using her tongue to slowly and sadistically explore her rival’s womanhood.

“Aghhh!!“ Vanessa groaned.

Vanessa knew what Jasmine was trying to do with all her taunting. The two had buried their old animosity after busting La Rubia and La Morena. Jasmine was deliberately trying to provoke Vanessa and make her blood boil. In some ways, Jasmine wanted to see Vanessa finally triumph over her and reach that goal post in her mind. She wanted to bring out Vanessa’s motivation to its maximum extent. Vanessa was actually somewhat grateful for that but she was just too exhausted right now. That fucking up against the wall took a great deal out of her. Jasmine continued feasting on her opponent’s pussy and she loudly moaned, wanting the other woman to hear how much she enjoyed what she was doing. She added her fingers into the mix too in an attempt to absolutely maximize Vanessa’s pleasure. Given that it was so soon after Vanessa’s previous orgasm, it would not take long to drive another one out of her and Jasmine knew what the perfect way to finish this round off would be.

“Agggghhhh!!” Vanessa shrieked as she felt her pulsating, pink pleasure bud become enveloped by Jasmine’s soft, succulent lips and be assaulted by her skilled tongue.

She also felt Jasmine’s long, sweat dampened hair fall across her lower body as Jasmine threw everything she had into the clit sucking. Jasmine sucked, licked, kissed, spat on and even nibbled on the helpless organ for about two more minutes until the inevitable happened.

“Uggggghhhhhhh!!!!” Vanessa screamed as she climaxed yet again.

Jasmine’s face and hair were splattered with the hot, viscous liquids as she finally pulled her mouth off and slid off of the brunette that was now hanging onto consciousness by a thread. Her eyes were half closed and her breathing was now soft and weak. It seemed that this fight was as good as over but Jasmine would not accept that just yet. She used her foot to flip Vanessa over onto her back like a burger patty on a grill.

“Come on.” Jasmine said. “Don’t tell me that’s it. You and I both know you can do better than this.”

Vanessa did not respond, so Jasmine decided to try a different approach. She got down on the floor close to Vanessa and began caressing her naked body.

“Let me tell you about a time I caught Ben in the perfect mood.” Jasmine said. “It was just after his cancer diagnosis. He didn’t tell me yet. As soon as he got home, he looked like a wreck. I asked him what was wrong and he just lifted me off the ground and carried me straight to our room before he fucked me all day long. I was sore for days afterwards. He was like an animal. He said he was sorry afterwards but he needed that before telling me the news.”

Vanessa was getting increasingly aroused upon hearing this. As well as being jealous. She wanted that. She wanted that ever since she first met Ben after the team busted Sabrina for the very first time. But more than that, she wanted to fuck Jasmine too. She wanted to own every bit of her. Her tits. Her pussy. Her ass. Her clit. Everything. She was down but she wasn’t out. Not yet at least. She slowly got up, flipped her sweaty hair out of her face and shot Jasmine a devious, lustful grin.

“That’s my bitch.” Jasmine said with pride.

“Well, you’re about to be my bitch!“ Vanessa said with absolute and unwavering confidence.

The brunette felt a sudden burst of energy as she charged into the raven with renewed vigor. She had briefly forgotten how overwhelming it was to be dominated by Jasmine but now she was back in the game. The two eyed each other up, not just to ogle each other but to carefully watch their opponent’s every move and prepare themselves for anything. The silence was deafening and felt like it would go on forever until Vanessa finally made her move. She marched towards Jasmine, who braced herself for impact but the brunette had other ideas. Just as it seemed as if she was about to collide with the raven, Vanessa instead sidestepped until she was directly behind Jasmine before she could even react. Jasmine was confused but before she could turn around, Vanessa pounced on her and pushed her to the ground with herself on top of her back. Jasmine’s breasts flattened against the matted floor as Vanessa’s nippled stabbed into her back.

“Agh!” Jasmine grunted in frustration. “Sneaky little cunt!”

“You should be more prepared to expect the unexpected.” Vanessa lectured. “For what little good it will do you now cause I’m not letting you go even if my life depends on it!”

“That is…” Vanessa said deviously. “Unless you say Uncle.”

“Go fuck yourself!” Jasmine cursed.

“I expected that response.” Vanessa snipped. “But I think I’ll just fuck you instead!“

Like Jasmine had done to her just a few minutes ago, Vanessa pried the raven’s legs open with her own and began rubbing her twat against her rival’s from behind.

“Uhhhhh!!“ Jasmine groaned.

Vanessa committed as much of her weight as possible to keeping Jasmine grounded while she put her hands to work. One hand slipped down Jasmine’s pinned body until it was able to finger her while its owner tribbed her at the same time. The other hand grabbed Jasmine’s face by the jaw and turned it towards Vanessa’s face so that the brunette could tongue her mouth down ravenously.

“Mmmmmm!!“ They moaned furiously into their make out session.

Jasmine struggled to get free but Vanessa would not budge. She meant business when she said she wouldn’t let Jasmine go. Vanessa felt her nipples being lightly tickled by Jasmine’s hair as she fucked her doggy style against the matted floor. Their tongues wrestled inside of their mouths but Jasmine was at a clear disadvantage in the kissfight due to her uncomfortable position making her breathing more rapid, thus making her less able to properly tongue wrestle Vanessa. The slightly older nympho knew she had her prey right where she wanted her and nothing was going to stop her now. It was the perfect revenge for that up against the wall fucking. Jasmine had also worked herself up quite a bit from doing just that, so it was clear that it would not be long until Vanessa made her cum. Vanessa felt Jasmine’s thick ass up against her inner thighs as she fucked her mercilessly. Jasmine was honestly impressed at Vanessa’s sheer ferocity at the moment. It was something she had come to expect from Sabrina or one of Las Brujas. Still, she would not just lie down and take it.

Even if Jasmine could not escape, she could still fight back in some form or another. She bucked upwards with as much power as she could given her opponent’s weight crushing down on her. She felt her taut ass brushing up against the very top edge of Vanessa’s pussy and realized that that was the only chance she had. She deliberately rubbed her meaty cheeks against her rival, sometimes even managing to ensnare her pulsating, pink pleasure bud in between them and then she went to town on it.

“Mmmmm!!“ Vanessa groaned into Jasmine’s mouth.

It was working but the raven knew that what she was doing was nothing compared to the pleasure from the doggy style currently being dished out on her by the brunette. Still, it was her only means of fighting back. She had better stamina than every last one of her teammates and Vanessa was no exception. She just had to bear the storm and wait for Vanessa to start tiring herself out. Then she would launch her true counterattack. Still, she didn’t want the other nympho getting suspicious, so she would continue this seemingly pitiful attempt at counter tribbing for now. Vanessa broke their kiss.

“Your ass is so firm and stiff.” Vanessa said. “It feels amazing against my clit but it won’t be nearly enough. I’m gonna hold you down like this and fuck you until you pass out!”

“I’d like to see you try!” Jasmine dared.

“So would I.” Vanessa said deviously.

They resumed their brutal kissing war as Vanessa continued fucking the slightly younger nympho doggy style. Jasmine continued using her ass to try and trib back but then she got a better idea. She may not be able to shake Vanessa loose but perhaps she could still move them both. She struggled to slither away as Vanessa continued putting her weight on her to keep her still. She only dragged the two of them a foot or two away before the raven realized that this was a fool’s errand and would only exhaust her even faster and make Vanessa’s job that much easier. Jasmine was deeply frustrated now but there had to be some way, any way for her to turn this around. She then got another idea. Rubbing her ass up against Vanessa’s clit may not be much of a counterattack but it would eventually make her cum at some point. Her reaction from the orgasm would likely give Jasmine a window of opportunity for escape and then a chance to turn the tables. Yes! That is what she would do! She just had to make sure they would not cum at the exact same time as it would make Jasmine powerless to do what she intended and it would make making Vanessa cum a waste of time and sorely needed energy. She had to play this out perfectly. Don’t be too suspicious but don’t overdo the act either.

Vanessa seemed to be playing into her trap so far as she continued grinding into Jasmine from behind while still lustfully tonguing her mouth down as their drool once again began streaming down the sides of their faces, then their jawlines and finally pooled down into the cleavage. Jasmine could feel the wetness running across her back due to Vanessa pushing her tits up against it. Jasmine struggled to grind back but she could tell from the brunette’s body language and her kissing that what she was doing was indeed having some effect on her. The near helpless raven eventually could not help but to feel her next climax beginning to rear its ugly head. She knew she had no choice but to take it for her plan to work, so she braced herself.

“Mmmmmmm!!!“ She screamed into Vanessa’s mouth as she came, once again spraying the brunette’s cunt with her hot fluids.

Vanessa broke the kiss to give them both some much needed air after that. It seemed they were both starting to get tired out but Jasmine had a plan to work out. They just silently huffed and puffed as they stared deeply into each other’s eyes. Jasmine then committed all of her energy to grinding her ass into Vanessa’s clit.

“Aghhh!!” Vanessa groaned. “You fucking bitch!”

Jasmine ignored her opponent’s taunts and kept it. She knew the brunette had to be close to her own climax after all of that and she was right. Vanessa bit down on her bottom lip as her face blushed a bright red from the sheer, overwhelming pleasure. Jasmine literally put her entire back into it as she kept rubbing. She ignored her aching, weary bones begging her to stop. Vanessa soon could not take anymore of this and finally came in a powerful spray of girl mess.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!” Vanessa shrieked as it happened.

Jasmine used the orgasm as a distraction to finally throw the brunette off of her, who was still reeling from the climax. Jasmine then turned around and knew that now was the time to finish this once and for all. She grabbed Vanessa and pulled her up until she was on her hands and knees and in a display of brutal revenge, she grabbed her rival’s long, brown locks, pulled hard and began fucking her doggy style just as Vanessa had been doing to her.

“Not so smug when the shoe’s on the other foot, are you, cunt?!” Jasmine asked mockingly.

“Goddamn you! Aghhhh!!“ Vanessa groaned as she was dominated.

Jasmine showed absolutely no mercy whatsoever. She knew it was now or never. The raven put all of her power she had into this fucking. She would pull her pelvis back only to snap it forward again like a towel being whipped against Vanessa’s helpless twat.

“Ohhhhh!!” Vanessa moaned. Music to Jasmine’s ears.

With her free hand, Jasmine reached around Vanessa to grope and maul at the slightly older nympho’s bouncing G cups. She squeezed the squishy fleshy, letting her fingers become absorbed into it as she pinched her pink milk buds. Vanessa’s pussy felt as if it was both on fre and soaking wet at the exact same time. The rush was out of this world, not just for Vanessa but for Jasmine even more so.

“That’s it!” Jasmine teased. “Scream like the submissive little bitch in heat that we both know you are! Beg me for it! If you beg well enough, I might just flood this whole room with your cum and drown us both in it!”

Jasmine was an absolute animal and Vanessa felt truly helpless. She felt her bubbly butt cheeks bounce around like a pair of twin gelatin molds as Jasmine mashed her crotch into her over and over and over again. The sharp pain in her scalp from her rival yanking on her hair as well as the roughness with which Jasmine pinched and twisted her poor nipples only added to the sheer feeling of powerlessness that Vanessa was being consumed by. Eventually, the helpless brunette could not contain herself any longer and as she felt Jasmine’s clit penetrate her lower labia, she climaxed.

“Fuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk!!!” Vanessa screamed bloody murder as her orgasm washed over her.

With a loud exhale of her own, Jasmine finally released Vanessa, who tumbled to the ground. She was a complete mess. Her brown hair disheveled and falling in waves on and around her body as her eyelids felt heavier and heavier. Jasmine felt rather winded herself. She rested her hands on her knees to support herself as her black hair fell in front of her face as she bent over forwards.

“Had…enough…yet?“ Jasmine asked in between long, deep breaths.

As Vanessa came, her recent fights had flashed before her eyes. With Sabrina, with Tamara, with Brooke and every single fight she ever had with Jasmine. It felt as if every molecule of her body was begging her to stop, accept defeat and rest but her pride as a woman and especially as a nymphomaniac was far stronger. She pulled herself up, flipped her wild, sweat and cum drenched hair back and finally caught her breath as she stared daggers at her raven rival.

“Not on…your life.” Vanessa said, answering Jasmine’s question from earlier.

The two 29 year old busty cop babes were quite clearly on their last legs at this point and both were sure that whoever drove the next orgasm out of her opponent would end this fight but both were determined to see this through to the end, no matter what. Vanessa pulled herself up, nearly stumbling as she did so as Jasmine stood there defiantly. They pulled their arms out to try and grapple and pin each other but Vanessa managed to grab Jasmine first and force her back down to the floor. She then sealed the slightly younger nympho’s mouth shut with her own. She kissed Jasmine with as much energy as she could as she used her legs to pry the raven’s open and trib away at her. Jasmine did her best to fight back but Vanessa had her exactly where she wanted her. As much as Vanessa loved fuckfighting Jasmine, her memories of defeat after defeat at her own subordinate’s pussy frustrated her endlessly and she was done being a loser to someone who hasn’t even been on the force for two years while Vanessa has for nearly a third of her life.

“Mmmmmm…” The two beauties weakly moaned into each other’s mouths.

Jasmine twitched and jerked her body around as she felt Vanessa’s mouth, tits, nipples, labia and clit all dominate her own respective erogenous zones. She tried everything she could. She pulled Vanessa’s hair, tongued her back with everything she had, tried to trib her back but she was just too drained to do any of that to the best of her typical ability. Was she really about to lose? Was one of her teammates finally about to win the honor of getting to have full on penetrative sex with her Husband? She didn’t know if she felt more pride or shame but if it had to be anyone to finally dethrone the clit queen of the house, she didn’t feel too bad about it being the team’s leader. That being said, she would not just hand herself over to the brunette.

Vanessa kept her eyes on the prize as she fucked Jasmine. Just one orgasm. She knew that was all it would take. One climax out of her opponent and then she could finally rest and then claim her prize when she woke up. Just a little bit longer. Her aching body had to hold out. No matter what. She was so close. Closer than ever had been but if she lost now, she didn’t think she would ever get this close again. The two struggled against each other as Vanessa humped and pumped into her friend as if her very life depended on driving this final cum out of the raven. Jasmine grabbed her ass tightly and humped back up weakly. However, just then, Jasmine felt something rise up inside of her. Her heart sank as she realized what it was. Vanessa pushed onwards, forcing her poor body past limits even she didn’t know she had. Jasmine’s mind was blown as she felt that one last orgasm finally reach her as Vanessa broke their kiss.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!” Jasmine screamed as she came.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she once again burst all over Vanessa’s pussy before her body finally gave out on her and she passed out. Vanessa was stunned for a moment. She took in the sight of her oldest rival unconscious beneath her to make sure she wasn’t dreaming all of this. When she realized she wasn’t, she smiled the brightest and biggest grin in years.

“I DID IT!!!!!” Vanessa cheered as she raised her hands. “I did it! I beat you, Jasmine Davis!”

Vanessa rolled off of her passed out friend and laid right next to her as her own exhaustion finally began to sink in.

“I beat you…I…beat…you…” Vanessa said as her head dropped.

She finally drifted off into unconsciousness for what would no doubt be the best sleep of her entire life.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Loose Ends: Part 4

More than great !
    What I enjoy more in your erotic scenes is the vaiety of the fuckfights ! I sometimes find there fuckfigfhts full of rivalry, animosity, jealousy... Other times I find friendly, emotional, sentimental, competitive fuckfights... All these between two women who fuckfight one another, like there is no tomorrow...
    You are a master Yuri... YES YOU ARE !!

Now... trying to interprete all these feelings particularly for this chapter... yes, Vanessa and Jasmime love each other, these feelings returned stronger. Vanessa looks to have a thing for Ben too...

The difference between the duet Chrissy-Jasmine and Vanessa-Jasmine is that there is more competition than love between Chrissy and Jasmine... Vanessa wants to enjoy Ben but not to enjoy him really hurting and humiliating Jasmine that much... Chrissy is also a friend of Jasmine, she does not want to hurt her, but her feelings are somehow different. Crissy's feelings for Jasmine and Jassmine's for Chrissy are not that strong... After the previous Chrissy-Jasmine match I thought otherwise, but looks like I was wrong. Your heroines lead things to different paths... However I still think that a fuckfight between Jasmine and Chrissy will be more intense. There is less love between them...

Let's see. We are close to the end of the story and I doubt if you already know where this emotional dance leads...
    That's the magic of this wonderful plot...
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; January 10th, 2024 at 11:58 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Jasmine and Christina aren’t as close as Jasmine and Vanessa mainly because the latter two have been through so much more together and changed each other’s lives for the better. Jasmine and Christina do very much respect and care for one another but they haven’t been through quite as much and they both love Ben dearly, so their inevitable confrontation will take on a different tone.

Junior Hostboard Member coacheee's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Vanessa considers herself to be the fearless leader of 732, but sometimes when she starts wanting something for herself, she winds up harming the group. This chapter is a perfect example. Fighting and beating Jasmine has consequences. Vanessa’s actions here could have long-range ramifications for 732.

It will take some serious leadership for Vanessa to steer 732 through the internal strife that this event could cause in the group. Good luck to her—she may need it.

Yuri, this is a grand and wildly entertaining series. The characters are fun, and the plot is also very enjoyable.

I am looking forward to see where this goes.

Junior Hostboard Member ACertainZest's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Wow!! What a hot chapter and an unexpected one in that I did not even think these two would be sexfighting each other like this so soon...Masterfully written and kept me wondering who would win in the end. I am curious to see what other loose ends are going to be addressed in the next coming chapters. I am also wondering how Vanessa's win over Jasmine will play out in the future.