Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

M vs M story: When Tops Collide: An Adventure in Twincest

Hello folks!

I recently published my first fic after over a decade of reading sexfights and fanfics! I've decided to post it here too, because there is a severe lack of M vs. M content out there.

As the title suggests, this story includes male incest between twins, but if you're still reading this after clicking on the title and that upsets you ... I dunno what to say.

It contains anal sex, so if that's not your vibe either than don't read. It is also based around Teen Wolf's twins - Aiden and Ethan - but you definitely don't need to be aware of the show to enjoy them fucking each other like beasts :P

I'm also going to post it chapter by chapter, cos I'm keen to build suspense and garner some feedback/comments :P

Now I'll shut up, so get your dick out and start jerking! XD

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Chapter 1: The Challenge: Top vs Top

Lockers shut with loud clangs, showers turned on with aggressive hisses of hot water as steam wafted over waist high walls, the wrestling team returning from long, hard training on the mats and in the gym. The locker room was almost humid, clammy with male scents. Aiden peeled the skin-tight lycra off his upper body and let it hang down over his prominent bulge, his protective cup already in his other hand. His twin brother, Ethan, stood at his open locker next to him, already naked, his tanned skin flushed, and muscles pumped up after their weight-lifting session. Ethan’s heavy dick, identical to Aiden’s own, hung down, thick and veiny, almost to half-hardness. Aiden caught his eye and nodded at the Freshman checking them out, the eighteen-year-old try-out sitting on the bench opposite their row of lockers. He was watching them from the corner of his eye, trying to be strepitous, but was failing spectacularly, his lycra-clad form tight around his mid-sized erection.

Ethan glanced over his shoulder and smirked, before looking back at Aiden. “You reckon?”

“For sure.”

“Hmm, obviously me, right?”

“Keep dreaming, I was the one that pinned his tight ass on the mat!” Aiden smirked smugly. He turned away from Ethan’s glower and caught the Freshman’s attention. “Hey, you!”

“Huh? Oh, shit!”

“Nah, nah, relax, chill, dude.” Ethan reached out for him with a gesture. He leaned on Aiden’s shoulder and offered a friendly smile. “It’s obvious what you want.”

“Uh…” The guy swallowed nervously, looking around at the other members of the team who were walking around, nonchalant in their nudity. “I don’t know-”

“Yeah, ya do.” Aiden smiled at him. “Everyone here is cool with it; they just want to know who’s going to get you first!”

“Huh?”

“What my brother means is that you’re gonna ride both our dicks.” Ethan shared Aiden’s confident smirk and ran a hand down his chest and over the defined ridges of his stomach. “The only question is which of us goes first: me, the obvious alpha stud-”

“What?!” Aiden pulled away from him sharply. “Dude, everyone knows I’m the ultimate top on campus!”

“Pft! In your dreams, we might have the same dick, but I know how to use mine for more than just a quick pump and dump!”

“Oh, yeah, you think?!” Aiden squared off against him aggressively, raising his voice as the other members of the team gathered around them. “I’ve fucked way more guys than you: I’ve got the experience!”

“Numbers aren’t everything.” Ethan rebuffed him with a smirk, staring into Aiden’s furious gaze. “True, I’m still only in double digits, but so many of them came back for multiple rides, and they only do that if the dicking is good! So, you, Freshman, you want me!”

“Fuck off, I saw him first!” Aiden shoved Ethan hard, but his brother adapted quickly and pushed back into him. They grappled and moved back and forth, biceps bulging and straining, hands gripping hot flesh as they struggled for dominance. Ethan’s cock hardened to its full length, aroused by the contact and the competition, Aiden’s bulge was obscenely large, the pale gold of their college colors stained with all too obvious leakage. The twins collided with each other, egged on by the other wrestlers, enjoying the free frottage show.

“Yeah, spank his ass, Aiden!”

“He can’t beat your dick skills, Ethan!”

“Fuck him up!”

“Rail his ass!”

Their bodies rubbed hard against each other, Ethan’s cock smacking into Aiden’s bulge, their clenching abs grinding together, sweat and arousal meshing whenever their skin touched. Aiden stopped defending for a moment and Ethan surged forward, trapping his brother against a locker, the metal cold on his back. Ethan trust his hands upwards, pinning Aiden’s arms over his head, his erect nipples proud standing off his smooth, massive pectorals. But just as Ethan was about to claim victory, Aiden braced himself and darted to the side, twisting Ethan around and dumping him on his ass. “Haha, you lose, bro!”

“You just wait-” Ethan started before being interrupted by a shrill whistle blast.

“Goddamnit, guys!” The coach screamed at them from the doorway. “Get out of here, I’ve got the damn swim team breathing down my neck again. Hurry up!”

“Hmm, tie?” Ethan said as he accepted Aiden’s hand to get up. He looked around and frowned. “Hey, where’d that twink go?”

“Fuck, you scared him off!” Aiden glared at him. “This is definitely not a tie. C’mon, lets go before coach has a fucking aneurism. We can shower at home.”

“Yeah, deal.” Ethan muttered absently, still looking for the cutie that they had argued over. “Ugh, fine, I’m coming.”

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Re: M vs M story: When Tops Collide: An Adventure in Twinces

I'm glad you posted it! fantastic started, let's see how this battle continues

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Chapter 2: The Cockfight

After a small bicker over who got to drive on the way home (Ethan won by yanking the keys out of Aiden’s hands), the twins arrived at their loft and went inside - but not before Aiden delivered a swat to Ethan’s ass as he fumbled with the keys to the front door, making him start and drop them.

“Fucker” Ethan retorted, although he was grinning as he bent down to retrieve them.

“That’s right babe, and now it’s time for me to act that out” Aiden replied, devil eyes glinting as they feasted on the sight of his brother’s round ass.

Within seconds of Ethan letting them in they swept into each other’s arms, kissing fiercely. Now in the privacy of their own place, there was nothing to hold them back from groping each other, or moaning as their rapidly rehardening bulges slid over each other.

They loved each other, for sure. But there was a tension between them that had been growing since their earlier altercation in the locker rooms, a tension that rose higher with every delectable TWANG of one twin’s hardon cresting the other’s.

The excitement was rising palpably between them, and it wasn’t long before the groping became more purposeful, with both brothers stripping the other out of their shirts, both grinning wolfishly as more of their tanned skin was revealed. Smiling and laughing, they both tried to manoeuvre each other at the same time, and a short standing wrestling match broke out as both tried to back the other up against the wall.

Aiden was eventually victorious and bent down and swiped his tongue over Ethan’s nipples, alternating between the nubs before centring his tongue between his brother’s pecs and sliding his tongue all the way up. It was all Ethan could do not to moan, eyes rolling back in his head, arms grasping the doorframe for support as he revelled in the pleasure his brother was washing over him. Aiden continued upwards, nibbling at the side of Ethan’s neck - a sensitive spot they both shared – delighting in the way he made his brother shudder underneath his ministrations. He continued on, swiping his tongue along his brother’s jawline before bringing his mouth to his twin’s and plundering the hot cavern within. Their hot wet tongues surged together, tangling and twisting as both brothers moaned into the kiss, the sounds melding and reverberating in their connected mouths.

Ethan used their distraction to flip them, and Aiden grunted as his back hit the wall. Ethan continued the kiss, but his nimble fingers went down and started making short work of his brother’s pants, shoving them down. They had just hit the floor when Ethan tore his mouth away from Aiden’s, a strand of their mingled saliva keeping their mouths still connected, as though wishing to stay connected in some way. He looked down and grinned to see Aiden had changed out of their college swimming trunks into a deep blue jockstrap that cupped his groin perfectly, holding it forward in the air like the most perfect cluster of grapes. Aiden copied his brother’s earlier move and used Ethan’s distraction to flip them again, and now it was Ethan’s turn to huff as his back met the wall again. Aiden quickly followed through though, his hands shoving at Ethan’s pants, sending the offending material to the floor to puddle opposite his own. He looked down and grinned, seeing that Ethan was also wearing a jockstrap – but a deep rich red, contrasting with his.

The brothers looked up and locked eyes, rival grins spreading on their faces. This lasted for one second before their faces dropped down to their groins, and their hips slammed forward to clash!

FUCK!

It was so intense as their jockstrap-clad bulges collided, red on blue. The intense contact sent them both into a frenzy, and soon they were humping each other like dogs, groins slamming together hard, both brothers flipping who was shoving who up against the wall, trading places so often it almost made them dizzy.

They finally broke apart and looked down at their achingly hard groins. Not only were both jocks smeared with precum, but a thick strand of slime (from which brother, it was impossible to tell) linked their skimpy outfits. What’s more, it appeared that the harsh friction had done a number on their jockstrap: Aiden’s blue jockstrap was dusted in red from where their fibres had snagged against each other, and Ethan’s red wore a matching sprinkle of blue! Almost like they’d contaminated each other.

“Fuck bro, looks like I’ve rubbed off on you in more ways than one” Aiden panted, his face flushed.

“Heh, speak for yourself. If we carry on much more like this, you’ll end up in a purple jock.”

“Whatever. It’s not the jock that counts but the dick that’s inside. And we both know I’m superior in that department.”

“No fucking way, bro – you can tell my bulge is bigger. See?”

“What I see… is an impasse.”

“Well then, how about we break it – so that I can then break your ass wide open with my top dick.”

“Fine, fucker. Let’s measure. Bigger dick gets to top.”

“Suits me fine. Didn’t know you were so eager to bottom”.

“Shut up and drop trou, bitch.”

“Fine. On the count of three?”

“Fine.”

“One”

“Two”

“Three!”

Both twins shoved their jocks down. Two achingly hard cocks burst forth and smacked together in the close proximity, before falling side by side.

“FUCK!” both brothers exclaimed, as the brief contact sent electricity rushing up their spines.

They hurriedly leaned forward, aligning the heavy lengths side-by-side, shuddering as their meat poles brushed and skittered against each other. They stared down, and sure enough – they were identical. Beautiful tanned lengths, both with a mirrored pattern of thick veins running across them – but sure enough, Ethan’s bulbus head was nudging the base of Aiden’s groin, while Aiden’s did the same to Ethan.

“Gahhh! We’re fucking tied, man”

“Fuck no, mine’s longer! Lemme just –“

Aiden squeezed their dicks together, pressing turgid flesh into rival turgid flesh. The sexy compression made them both gasp.

“Dude, give it up – we’re both leaking, we’re at maximum hardness. We’re tied.”

“Fuck yeah we are. Perfectly equal bro. It’s a dead heat.”

Annoyed at they were at the outcome of their cock competition, it was further proof of how well-connected they were, how perfectly matched. They grinned at each other, mouths coming together for a kiss that they both smiled into.
    Still leaning into the kiss, Ethan playfully swatted his cock against his brother’s, enjoying the heavy thud and Aiden’s start as they came together, broadside. THWACK!

“Ugh, fuck!”

“Yeah, I’m gonna”

“Oh fuck you!” THWACK!

“Gah fuck!”

“Two can play at that game, asshole! I have a cock too, and it’s clearly just as big as yours!”

“My dick’s still better”

“Prove it, asshole!”

The twins jumped at each other, snarling. They collided in the middle, as did their entire fronts – chests, abs, cocks and thighs all coming together with a mighty SMACK!

The twins were on each other like eels, and for a moment it looked like they were one mass of writhing flesh. Occasionally a weeping cock would poke out from their ensconced thighs, before being sucked back into the pressure cooker that was their enmeshed groins. Moans and groans emanated from the pair until suddenly a loud shriek came from one of them.

“Fuck, Aiden!” – Aiden had just reached around Ethan’s body and shoved a finger inside Ethan’s ass.

“What? I did what tops do. Cos, you know – I’m the top here.”

“Oh like fuck you are!”

“Nffghhhh!!”
    Ethan had just retaliated in kind.

“What was that about you being the top?”
    “Shuddup!”

“Don’t be a little bitch. I saw you lubing up and stretching before we left the locker room. We both know you want this” said Ethan, slipping in a second finger.

“Gahh fuck!!! Well what about you slut? You seem pretty slicked up to me! Take this”

“FUCKKK, argh!!! Well it never hurts to be prepared” Ethan grunted out through gritted teeth.

The twins panted, leaning their chests together, each working two fingers into the other’s asshole.

“Fuck you!!”

“Fuck you!!”

“I’m gonna, bitch!”

“No I’m gonna, asshole!”

“I’m the better top.”

“No, I’m the better top!”

“Urrgh – we gotta resolve this – FUCK!!!”. Aiden had just added a third finger.

“Yeah we fucken do – FUCKKK!” – Ethan had just done the same.

“Turn around and let me fuck you, then you’ll see I’m the better top.”

Aiden froze, considering. He couldn’t resist he liked the thought of letting Ethan plough him. His body betrayed as much too, his cock contracting, and pulsing out a dollop of pre that dribbled over Ethan’s cockhead. But no, his arrogance wouldn’t let that happen. He wouldn’t be the one wailing with his legs in the air.

“Well?” Ethan prompted.

“Well…. What about you? Nah, that’s not gonna work. Why don’t you let me fuck you, and then you can admit that I’m the superior top?

Now it was Ethan’s time to freeze, considering. He too, liked the idea, and true to form, his cock became overexcited as well – splashing an answering burst of precome that doused Aiden’s own cockhead. Their cockheads were now linked by a slimy film of prejizz from both boys, that had mixed and congealed slightly, as both cocks throbbed in pleasure. The slits were flushed, almost like two little mouths that pulsed as they throbbed, panting in arousal.

“So we’re at an impasse”

“Seems we are”

“How about this: we fight for it. Right? It makes sense: whoever manages to get their cock inside the other brother’s ass has gotta be the strongest, right? So whoever manages to top… tops.”

They both paused, panting, considering what that would mean, imagining what that would look like. Both were getting visibly turned on at the prospect of this competition, and suddenly both of their cocks jetted precum in unison. Their clear pulses collided in the small space between their slits and slathered over both cockheads – the physical evidence of their mutual arousal inking the contract they were implicitly agreeing to.

They were both more than excited: a chance to settle their rivalry.
    “Sound good”

“Fuck yes. Sounds incredible”

“I think so too”.

They withdrew their fingers from each other’s asses, and glared at each other, grinning like maniacs. Nothing moved except the panting of their chests and the throbbing of their cocks.
    Suddenly they both shifted, subtly assuming a grappling stance.

“Ready, sub?”

“Ready, bitch.”

“May the best top win”

“Oh, I will”.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not my cup of tea on the twincest side of things, but more good m v m content would be a plus for the board.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Chapter 3: Ethan "On Top"

“On three?”

“Let’s do it”.

The twins glared at each other.

“Three” they said, together.

“Two” they continued, tension ratcheting higher.

“ONE” they both yelled, and launched themselves at each other.

Bodies slammed together, and they went down to the floor. Rolling around, Aiden banged his shin into their couch and groaned in pain. Ethan used the distraction to leap on his brother and try to pin him down, but Aiden quickly turned the tables and rolled himself on top of Ethan. Back and forth the brothers rolled, first Aiden on top, then Ethan. Every now and then the brothers would be so overcome with lust and love for each other that they would ram their mouths together, initiating a harsh kiss. Tongues slithered and teeth nipped, a true fusion of brotherly love drenched in sibling rivalry. The twins struggled for dominance, engaging in a tradition dating back to Romulus and Remus – though hopefully this time not as lethal. They were soon entwined like snakes, their bodies crushed so tightly together that it was hard to tell where one brother ended and the other began – almost like they had become one heaving mass of pulsating, heaving muscle. The mass groaned as, sandwiched between their clenching abdominals, their sex organs brushed against each other, manhood crushed to manhood, mirror images plastered together. They rolled over and over, and the world around them blurred as first one brother was one top, then the other. Occasionally their penises wriggled their way to the side, and they would emerge from the side of their groins like they were periscopes gasping for breath away from the heated core of their groins, before the humping and grappling inevitably drew them in to tangle once more.

It wasn’t long before they worked up a sweat, and soon their tanned skin was glistening with perspiration – though whose it was more, they couldn’t say: as every time their nude bodies came together they would inevitably drip their exertions onto each other, almost like their very sweat glands were also fighting to settle which was superior, by flooding the other. Soon their fringes dripped with sweat, and their apartment stank with the reek of two very worked up Alphas, which only served to send them into more of a frenzy.

Things came very close for both of them at several points, though. Aiden pinned Ethan spread eagled on the floor, and was starting to guide his cock into Ethan’s pert bubble butt when Ethan thrashed into overdrive and managed to squirm away. He rolls were reversed almost a minute later as Ethan tried to drag Aiden onto his hard throbbing cock, and Aiden could only escape being impaled by throwing his weight further, narrowly missing sitting down on his brother’s gargantuan throbbing shaft, which made Ethan whine in frustration.

They continued like that, ducking, weaving, grappling and struggling, both trying to insert their Tab A into the other’s Slot B, to no avail. Until something very unlikely happened:
    Aiden had landed in an unfortunate position, trapped at the foot of their couch with his back resting against the couch, his butt lying up and his legs waving in the air. Ethan saw his chance to gain the advantage, and – grinning ferally – clambered onto the couch, manoeuvring his hips above Aiden’s so that his cock came to rest against his brother’s hole. Ethan’s eyes shone with victory – he had done it, there’d be no wriggling away for Aiden this time! – grabbed his cock and pointed it down at his brother’s winking asshole, ready to penetrate his brother in a reverse piledriver position. Huffing to regain himself after their struggle, he couldn’t but help but whack his cock against his brothers exposed hole, relishing in his victory.

“Any last words before you get bitched by the superior brother?” Ethan cockily boasted.

“Funny you should say that. I was about to ask the same.” Came Aiden’s reply from below.

That’s when Ethan felt it – a hard rod of flesh brushing his own exposed hole – and he froze.

Startled, Ethan looked behind himself and down, and saw Aiden grinning up at him, wearing a matching grin to the one he’d been wearing seconds ago. And what’s more, he followed Aiden’s manic gaze up to his own cock…
    Which was pressing right up against Ethan’s hole. Aiden had looked up and seen Ethan’s big butt hovering above his cock, and had used the opportunity to shove his cock up against it.

Shit.

“Interesting position we’ve got ourselves into, hey?”

For a moment there was silence, both of their minds racing to comprehend. Then it dawned on both what they’d stumbled upon. Like two duellists who had come to a pause with both daggers at each other’s throats. Or, in this case… butts.

“Holy fuck” they said, in unison.

The implication was so hot. They’d never imagined this possibility.

It hit both of them like a freight train, the arousal physically affecting their bodies. Ethan’s cock involuntarily contracted, sending a small spurt of precum to drizzle across Aiden’s hole. Meanwhile Aiden’s cock had done the exact thing, splashing up to mark Ethan’s waiting rosebud.

Almost like both men were claiming their territory…
    The implication of it only made them even more horny.

“Can we?” Aiden asked, almost pleading.

“I… think we can” Ethan replied, tentatively. “My cock can definitely reach your hole, little bro, with room to spare.”

“Well same here, fucker. You’re about to learn there’s nothing little about me, little bro, not when my cock has inches to spare inside your body!”

“Holy fuck, we’re actually gonna do this.”

“Hell yeah, we are. Fucking hell.”

“Ready to surrender?”

“Hell no, bitch. I’m still topping!”

Ethan’s eyes glinted.

“Well, so am I”.

The brothers shuffled slightly, both trying to get their cock even closer to the other’s ass. Their balls brushed, the two sacs squashing together, arousing both brothers further. The twins started impatiently tapping their cockheads against their opponent’s hole, like stallions pawing at the ground, wanting to break free, to go hell for leather.

They were ready.

“On three?”

“One…”
    Tap. Tap.

“Two…”
    WHACK. WHACK.

“THREE!”
    Both brothers pushed in, sheathing themselves.

“FUCK!”

The word was uttered as one, almost reverberating around the room – a command, an expletive, a commentary – everything in one.

Aiden was in Ethan. Ethan was in Aiden.
    They had just penetrated each other, at the same time.
    Both brothers screamed, the sheer sensations of penetrating and being penetrated scrambling both boys’ minds.

“FUCKFUCKFUCK”
    “HOLY SHIT”

“I’m inside you”
    “And I’m inside you!”

The hotness of it was almost too much to comprehend. The brothers descended into whines, moans and groans as they coupled more intimately than they ever thought possible, huffing and panting as their bodies struggled to accept the mutual penetration.
    Their bodies needed time to adjust to the incredible intensity of it all.

After a solid few minutes of just struggling to breathe, Ethan started to notice the pulse of Aiden’s cock inside his rectum, and he was pretty sure his own cock could be felt by Aiden in much the same way.

“Ok, so what do we do now?” came Aiden’s voice from below.

“Not sure, Aid. Never been in this situation bef… - ohhhh” he moaned, feeling Aiden suddenly clench his hole around his cock.

“Yeah you like tha… ohhhh” now it was Aiden’s turn to moan like a back alley whore, Ethan just having returned the clench in kind.

“Two can play that game, bitch” Ethan cockily smirked down at Aiden.

Mutual penetration certainly opened up interesting possibilities.

“And seeing as I’m… on top… it looks like… I should top…” Ethan trailed off, slowly rising up, drawing his cock slightly out of Aiden’s hole… and then gasped, as Aiden’s cock began to slip out of his own hole as well. Fuck, this position certainly was novel.

Aiden could only gasp and moan at what Ethan was doing to their bodies – their penetrations.

“Hey no fair, why do you get to top, I’m topping as weELLLLLGAHHHH” Aiden ended with a scream, as Ethan had just dropped his pelvis down onto Aiden’s again, sheathing their bodies once more.

Ethan’s scream intermingled with his brother’s, though, as he had just impaled himself on Aiden’s meat-sword. He’d forgotten how double-sheathed they were – that fucking into Aiden would indubitably fuck himself upon Aiden as well.

“Bitch!” Aiden cried out.
    “Fucker!” Ethan retorted.

They caught their breath, both struggling to process this deepest of coituses, the pleasure of penetrating cut through with the pain of penetration.

After a certain length of time Ethan grinned wickedly, lifted up his hips, and just as he sensed Aiden was about to say something, slammed his hips down again, sheathing them both once more.
    This time, though, both had expected what was coming, and though a grunt was wrenched from both of their chests, neither was pushed to the breaking point, like the first thrust. They were acclimatising, their bodies growing to accept one another….
    Ethan took charge, determined to be the dominant brother, and started using his position to fuck both of them, together, building up a rhythm. Aiden, disgruntled, was forced to be the more receptive of the two, and took the thrusts with gusto.
    Aiden grew weary of even just seeming to be the more submissive of the two, and started pumping his pelvis upwards, meeting his brother thrust for thrust, fighting back in a way. This threw Ethan’s rhythm off-kilt, and their hips started painfully smacking together. For a moment both brothers tried to control their mutual penetration, before Ethan became enraged and slammed his hips down over Aiden’s, crushing his brother beneath him and letting out a roar of frustration. “NO!” he bellowed.

Aiden would have retorted angrily, but Ethan’s savagery had resulted in his brother’s dick lancing right into his prostate, and Aiden instead responded with a whimper of unbridled pleasure, causing his rim to fluster tightly around Ethan’s cock, which in turn caused Ethan’s rim to flutter around Aiden’s cock. Suddenly the twins were caught in a pleasure loop, one brother’s sensations flowing into the other, which flowed into the other, and so forth. They were driving into each other, harder, faster, deeper! Until….

“FUCK, ETH!”
    Aiden was spasming, convulsing, as his balls suddenly tightened and his cock unleashed a torrent of sperm into Ethan’s asshole above. Ethan felt a gush of wet heat deep inside his asshole and with a thrill, realised he’d sent his brother over the edge. He started to grin but suddenly he felt his own body almost going over the precipice as well! It was only by focusing his breathing, and determinedly pulling him over the edge, that he was able to stave it off. The brothers paused, panting and sweating, before Ethan slowly disentangled himself from his brother. Cocks – one softening, the other still painfully hard – emerged from their respective sheaths, wet and shiny in the low light of their apartment.

Ethan turned around to inspect his handiwork, taking in the drool-worthy sight of his brother, Aiden, fucked out and on the floor beneath him. His cock was milky and slick, and his skin was flushed and sweaty. The very picture of conquest.

But as things were, Aiden was also surveying his own victory, as well. Before Ethan had turned around, he’d looked up to see his twin’s asshole dripping with his own load, a sight that made his cock pulse with aftershocks.

Ethan was taking in Aiden’s state, consuming him with his eyes, before a smile broke open upon his face and he and started shimmying with barely-concealed glee, making up an impromptu little victory dance and chant.
    “Who’s the top? Eth’s the top. Uh-huh uh-huh uh-huhhh” he boasted, swinging his hips around, shaking his ass in apparent victory.

“Oi, fuckface!” Aiden called from his position down on the floor, using the couch he’d just been fucked (and did fuck, he had to remember that!) up against to get back to his feet.

“Yeah, little brother? Or should that be, little bottom?” Ethan taunted.

“We fucked each other, in case you hadn’t noticed. And if you’re so sure you were the top, then why is my cum dribbling out of your hole right now?” Aiden smirked cockily.

Ethan’s eyes went as wide ass dinner plates, and he felt behind himself with one hand, tracing a finger around his puffy asshole before bringing it up, revealing it was covered in thick, milky cream. Well damn, indeed.

“Heh. Still think you’re the top here?” Aiden prompted.

“Hey, shut it, bro! I made you cum first, that’s what counts. That’s why I’m the better top!”

“You made me cum first because you were physically on top, and therefore able to control our bodies better, and get your dick onto my prostate more!”

“Well, that’s part of topping. So I won, fair and square”

“Is that so?”
    “Mhmm”

“A real man wouldn’t be afraid to prove that”
    “Prove it? Like how?”

Aiden’s eyes were shining. Hook, line and sinker.
    “We do that again. But this time, you’re lying against the couch with your head on the floor…
    And I’m thrusting into you” Aiden finished, his smirk widening.

Ethan paused, not willing to potentially sacrifice his apparent victory. But if he surrendered on this, that would make Aiden the bolder, better man.
    He couldn’t have that.

“Deal”.
    “Deal”.

Aiden gestured to the couch.
    “Well, go on then. Let’s do this! Round 2 – ding ding!”

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Chapter 4: Aiden "On Top"

Because turnabout is fair play ;P

Ethan moved past him to get back into position, and Aiden gave him a swat on a (cream-covered) butt cheek as he passed, making him yelp.
    Aiden snorted. “Heh. More of a top, my ass.”

The brothers got into position once more, now with the roles reversed.

Ethan surrendered, lying upside down with his back resting against the foot of the couch, his juicy, spermed ass high in the air.

Aiden mounted him, facing the opposite way. He settled his hips over Ethan's, and both men moaned as their undercarriages came back into contact, ball sacs mashing together. Aiden looked down at Ethan’s cummy hole before him, and started tracing his cock over it, whacking his length playfully against the doomed entrance, grinning as he felt Ethan doing the same to his from behind. The smell of their cum and sweat aroused them both, and it wasn’t long before Aiden had a cock of granite once more, his meaty thwacks sounding just as heavy as those Ethan was producing against his hole.

Finally Aiden readied, and began aiming his hard cock to penetrate Ethan once more. Ethan did the same behind him.

“Ready?”
    “Set?”
    “FUCK”

Whether the last word was an instruction or an expletive was lost on both boys as they slid into each other’s home base as one. Once more they were connected so intimately, sheathed inside each other’s bodies. Except this time, Ethan grunted in subjugation from below, while Aiden enjoyed a more commanding position on top. If anything this heightened their arousal, intimacy and connection, as now each was feeling what the other had felt previously.

“Oh man. Eth”
    “Fuck yeah, Aid”

They bonded for a moment, feeling each other. Then, as cruelly as Ethan had been before, Aiden used his now slightly-more-dominant position to haul himself up, slightly out of and off his brother, before slamming back down, sheathing them both deeply once more.

“FUCK!” Ethan screamed out from below.

Music to Aiden’s ears. Now he was the one calling the shots.

Aiden wasted no time. They’d already experienced mutual penetration before. His dick was rock hard again, and now it was time to punish Ethan for his insolence before. He started rocking his hips, different to Ethan’s punishing thrusts from earlier.
    Ethan started moaning – fuck his brother was a good top! He was doing this wild little sashay of his hips, almost like a body roll from side to side while they were doubly connected. It was interesting how despite being in the same predicament, both brothers had different fucking styles that came out to play. Aiden continued rolling his hips from side to side, almost fucking his ass down on Ethan’s cock while also twirling his own deeper into Ethan’s ass. Ethan’s eyes rolled up into his head as Aiden’s cock practically drilled into his deepest spots.

“Aid! Fuck, so good!”

Aiden licked his lips, delighting in hearing Ethan coming undone beneath his ministrations. “Not so cocky now, are ya?”

The brothers rocked and rolled, their ball sacks mashing together, their taut smooth asses sashaying together as Aiden moved them through an intense but skilled mutual fuck.

Aiden thrilled in his dominant role, and how much it was affecting his twin lover. He felt his cock go rigid and weep into Ethan’s hole, which suddenly gave him pause. If he came again, before Ethan had even shot one load, it would clearly make Ethan the better top – regardless of where he physically was. He was relieved slightly to feel Ethan’s cock contracting in his asshole, and he bore down on it, using both his cock and ass to milk his brother’s pleasure for all he could. He felt Ethan tense up, heard his breath hitch from where he was behind and below. He quickened, knowing he had to push Ethan over the edge before he did the same to him…

And that’s when a dirty trick sprang into his mind. He knew Ethan would be watching him from down below – after all, he’d been watching Ethan from that same vantage point himself, while being on top meant he couldn’t be treated to Ethan’s own body in turn. He leaned back an moaned, getting his brother’s attention.

“Eth. You make me so horny for you!” he whimpered like a subby little bitch, despite being (mostly) on top and drilling down into Ethan’s ass. “You cock feels so good inside me, maybe you are the better top!” he whimpered, flexing his butt around Ethan’s dick. He rippled his back muscles, knowing Ethan would be drinking in the sight. 'Oh yeah baby,' he thought. 'You like that?' He flexed his biceps as he thrust down into his brother.

“Aid!” his brother moaned from down below.
    “Yeah, that’s a good bitch, let it all out…”

That was enough. Ethan’s poor cock couldn’t hold out any longer and suddenly disgorged, unloading a huge flood of cum up into Aiden’s ass.
    “YESSS” both brothers moaned, delighting in the pleasure.

Aiden’s hole clenched and flexed, milking his brother’s seed for all it was worth. They bucked, Ethan’s hips shuddering so violently it almost threatened to unseat Aiden and uncouple them, as he pulsed load after load deep into his twin.
    Finally with a shuddering gasp, Ethan orgasm came to an end and he went limp lying against the ground/couch. Aiden was wrung out, his freshly-creamed asshole fluttering around his brother’s thick cock.

Aiden spoke first.
    “Damn dude, that was amazing. You filled me good.”
    Ethan could just give a snort from down below.

Aiden decided it was time to extricate himself and shifted, dislodging Ethan’s cock from his ass, which – like a plug coming out of a damn – resulted in a drizzle of thick cum landing over Ethan’s groin. “Fucccck” both of them moaned in perfect sync.
    Aiden staggered to his feet, then turned around and offered a hand to Ethan, still wrung-out from his orgasm. Ethan clasped his hand into Aiden’s, and go to his feet.

Ethan smirked and turned to Aiden. “Fuck bro, that was some really good sex.”
    “Yep. 1-1, we’ve each been filled”.

Grinning, their eyes slid down, trying to glimpse their own handiwork. Sure enough, Ethan’s ass was wet and dripping from Aiden’s load, and Aiden’s ass was positively sloppy from the deposit Ethan had just given him. They’ve marked each other, deep inside, inserting a part of themselves deep within each other’s bodies. The thought of that exchange made both of their cocks start to bob and rise, their fleshy poles starting to unabashedly project into the space.

Aiden couldn’t help it. He reached down and brought his finger to Ethan’s wet hole, feeling for himself the essence he’d just unloaded there. Ethan gasped, feeling his twin’s deft fingers skirting along his crack and immediately retaliated, sending his fingers to dance at Aiden’s hole. Both boys started fingering each other, tapping and tracing around each other’s puffy, loaded asshole and crack. Occasionally one of them would shudder or gasp, both of them giving sideways glances and smirking when they got a reaction out of the other. Aiden’s fingers scraped through the mess at Ethan’s hole, soaking his fingers in his own seed, while he felt Ethan doing the same behind him.

Ethan brought his hand away and in front of him, slowly bringing it to his own mouth for a taste. Aiden’s eyes glinted with kinky intrigue and his own cum-covered hand left Ethan’s hole. His hand suddenly darted forward and seized Ethan’s, which had been enroute to his mouth. Aiden’s cum-covered hand held and squeezed Ethan’s, and both brothers watched as their milky semen coalesced stickily across them both. Cum from both hands slid onto each other, and Ethan’s fingers snaked out of Aiden’s grasp to interlock with his own fingers, the movement lubricated by the sticky fluids mingling upon them. Both brothers got a rush seeing their cum mix as their hands grasped each other, both boys squeezing in turn, forcing their cum to mingle and combine more deeply, almost like their hands were making love, coated in their united DNA. Their identical DNA, they both realised - a thought that made both of their dicks twitch and begin swelling.

Both boys brought their heads forward and from each side a wet tongue shot out and started lathing and their clasped hand, both boys greedily drinking in the evidence of their forbidden union. Aiden’s sweetness melded with Ethan’s salty tang, forming a delicious cocktail that was so uniquely… them. Ethan’s eyes roved and found Aiden’s, both boys staring into each other’s souls as they ate their joining together.

The flavours of them, the brief flits and scrapes of their tongues over their clasped hands sent further arousal flooding southwards, and soon both twins sported fresh erections, hard and throbbing and ready for action.
    “I think… I want to fuck you again” Aiden said.
    “I think… I want to fuck you again, too” Ethan replied.

“Heh. We still haven’t settled who’s the better top, have we?”

“Nope. How about another round of mutual?”

“Heh. You're on, fucker.”

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Chapter 5: Union

__________________________________________________ ________

“Now, we've both had a round on top. Who should do the honours?”

Aiden’s brow furrowed (adorably) as it usually did when he was solving a puzzle.

“Hmm. I have an idea.” He looked down at their enormous protuberant cocks, and considered. “Yeah, it should work”.

With that, Aiden examined the room, then went over to a space in the middle of the room far from the couch, where there was no furniture – just a large space. “This should do”

He got down on his knees, then laid down flat on his back. He was a picture of beauty lying prone, the perfect amount of smooth muscle under his tanned skin. Competing the picture almost comically, his hard cock stood vertically up from the floor, a 9-inch tower of pure lust. Ethan looked his lips.

“Well, what are you waiting for, you big lug? Get over here!”
    Ethan snorted and did so, his hard dick swinging as he walked over to his brother.

“Ok. Now lie down on top of me”
    “Heh. With pleasure!”

Ethan snorted and kneeled next to Aiden, before carefully maneuvering his way over him. Their hard cocks batted and crossed, sending pleasurable sensations surging across them both as they tried to get rearranged. Eventually they settled, Ethan sprawled out over Aiden on the floor. Their bodies were aligned perfectly from head to toe, their pecs pressing into each other, their thighs matched, and their hard cocks sandwiched tightly between their abs. It was a beautifully erotic sight, two mirror images carnally entwined, their protuberant dripping manhoods compressed against each other, right there on the floor. As they were aligning Ethan couldn’t resist, and brought his mouth down to Aiden’s, their lips meeting in a hungry kiss, the two of them making out wetly. They pulled away soon, looking at each other, lips shiny and puffy.

Wordlessly, Ethan raised his hips off Aiden’s, cottoning on to his brother’s idea. This is where things got a little complicated though. Both brothers were hoping they could make it work.

Ethan reached down from his position on top, and grasped Aiden’s cock below him. Carefully, carefully, he bent Aiden’s cock down, slipping it past his own cock and balls, before finally making it behind him. Ethan then let go, delighting in the feeling as Aiden’s cock nudged into his cleft. Ok, that was one. But this was basically just Ethan riding Aiden, they’d done that before. The tricky part was what came next.

Ethan, still holding his hips up, grasped his own cock, and – just like he’d just done with Aiden’s, sloooowly pushed his cock down, past Aiden’s own cock and balls, and was delighted to find no resistance as it slipped in between Aiden’s thighs to nudge against Aiden’s own cleft.

HOLY SHIT! This might actually work.

Ethan was lying on top of Aiden, their abs pressed together, but with their long cocks now bent down, crossed past each other, and nudging at each other’s rosebuds. Both of them paused, considering, their minds grappling with what they were doing, and about to do.

“Holy fuck” one or the other of them said. It didn’t matter who.
    “Yeah” the other said.

Carefully, their bodies moving in sync, like they were reading each other’s minds, Ethan slowly began rolling to the side, Aiden turning his body with him as they moved. Both brothers gasped as their cocks brushed sensitive holes, almost wondering if either might slip inside if they weren’t careful enough. Eventually Ethan was on the floor, both twins tightly entwined side by side, their cocks hooked past each other and pressing insistently at one another’s entrances.

“Now we’re equal” they both said, in unison.
    “No top” Aiden murmured.
    “No bottom” Ethan replied.

Their cocks throbbed in each other’s cracks, both of them feeling it through their own cock as well as rubbing against their most sensitive, intimate place.
    “Aid, there’s no one else I’d rather do this with. You’re my everything, my equal, my twin.
    You ready to do this?”
    “Heh. You big old softy. Yeah, let’s fuck, Eth” Aiden replied with a wink and grin.

Both boys brought their upper hand up and their hands found each other, fingers interlocked.
    With their other hand they reached around the other’s back, grasped their cock, and gently eased it into the other’s body, while feeling the exact same being done to themselves in turn.

“OHHHH”
    “FUCCCKK”

Both brothers were joined mutually again. But this time they were face to face, as equals, greedily drinking in the sight of each other’s faces as their minds were being flooded with the dual sensations of fucking and being fucked at the same time.
    Ethan tipped his head back and Aiden did the same, a mirror image of united ecstasy as both brothers felt each other like never before.

A positive feedback loop erupted between them as they fed off each other’s pleasure, Ethan’s feeding Aiden’s feeding Ethan’s feeding Aiden’s feeding Ethan’s until both men started to shudder from the insane amounts of connectedness, intimacy and desire they’d created between each other, for each other.

Aiden shuddered and Ethan shuddered, the involuntary spasms only intensifying the sensations both were feeling in their cocks and asses. Ethan swore he was going to die soon, this was just so much, too good, too intense…. Aiden had never felt this good before in his life – ever – and surely felt this was beyond even what werewolves could stand.

Their heads fell back down and their eyes opened, staring deep into each other’s souls. Their mouths connected, a deep kiss in which they communicated all their overwhelming love for each other – both brotherly and carnal.
    Slowly, neither sure who initiated – their bodies started rocking together, both twins as one, as though their bodies had synced up and were on the same wordless frequency. The movements helped their dicks ease deeper into each other’s bodies, and they slowly inched deeper into each other before – at the exact same moment – Ethan’s cock nudged Aiden’s prostate and Aiden’s dick brushed Ethan’s.

Both twins went taut and shuddered in each other’s arms, their bodies stretching involuntarily to try and contain the sensations positively bursting through them. They had never felt this close before, and both moaned into each other’s throats at how intimately connected they were. Crushed so close their erect nipples had also found each other, their abs and pecs crushed together, as though their bodies were trying to become a singularity of sex and love. Something shifted, and for a moment an odd feeling swept through the entwined twins, and both felt a slight dizziness that went as soon as it had came.

From his position on top, Ethan pulled his chest up, and opened his eyes, preparing to look down at his twin in adoration. But he gasped. Instead of looking down at Aiden, he was instead looking up… at Ethan. His startled gasp caused Aiden to open his eyes, and Aiden got the same shock – expecting to see Ethan on top of him, instead feasting on the sight of… himself, below. They held each other’s gazes for a moment, confused. And then it hit them both. Their eyes went wide as saucers as they both simultaneously realised what had transpired between them.

“I’m inside you!”
    “And I’m inside you!”
    “FUCK!!!” they both moaned.

They slammed their lips together, hungrily making out with their twin in each other’s bodies. Sure enough, not only were they physically within each other, but this seems to have prompted their minds and souls to switch bodies. It seemed they’d tapped into some deep magical property of the universe. Two identical beings so deeply interconnected…

“Perhaps it was inevitable.” They both finished the thought out loud, grinning into their kiss.

The realisation – the mind-blowing understanding of what they’d achieved was so sexy that suddenly both brothers went into overdrive. Ethan thrusting up from within Aiden’s body below, Aiden fucking down from inside Ethan’s body above. A frantic, desperate union, both brothers seeking to get entirely within each other, uniting them together so completely once more.

“Fuck, Eth!”
    “Fuck, Aid!”
    “Eth!”
    “Aid!”
    “Eth!”
    “Aid!”
    “Eth!”
    “Aid!”

It was all they could do but moan each other’s names, while staring into their own eyes. Their mutual fucking went turbo, their balls drawing up…

“Eth!”
    “Aid!”
    “Eth!”
    “Aid!”

Their moans began to overlap, and soon they were crying out some sort of fusion in unison.

“Ethaid!”
    “Ethaid!”
    “Ethaid!”
    “Ethaid!”

That was enough. Their balls detonated, their minds went white, and suddenly they were both cumming, pumping their brother’s hot cum deep into their own bodies.

“FUCKKKKK”

They bucked, heaved, clutched and screamed as they both experienced – endured – the most intense sexual experience of their life, locked in each other’s arms. Calling it an orgasm would have been an understatement. It was like they were being reborn again as twins. Each felt the other’s ejaculate shooting into their asshole, their greedy holes clenching, needing the other’s seed deep inside them, completing them. Aiden’s essence surged into Ethan, and Ethan’s essence into Aiden. It was bonding beyond mortal comprehension.

After what seemed like a week, maybe a month, of ejaculating and orgasming deep within each other, the two brothers slumped, boneless, still feeling their twins’ manhood twitching within their deepest depths. They lay like that, as a deep sleep began to tug at them. Ethan and Aiden searched out each other’s faces, and once more saw their brother there, not themselves.

“Eth?”
    “Yeah?”
    “That’s the closest I’ve felt to you, since…”
    “Yeah Aid, me too”.

Both brothers felt like something had changed between them, like they’d re-forged their lost twin bond. The thought made them both begin to tear up slightly.

“Guess we’ll have to try that in the morning”
    “Heh. Yeah. ‘sstupid competition, hey? Ha! We started with arguing over who topped better, and end up switching bodies. That happened, right?
    “Sure fucking did. I can’t believe it. My mind is still blown. You were inside me…”
    “We’re definitely trying that again, right?”
    “Are you kidding? Of course we are. Hell, that might even just become how we have sex going forwards!” the twins chuckled, thrilled at the prospect.

The twins snuggled into each other still blissfully nude, and sleep overtook them, Aiden and Ethan joining each other once more in the land of Morpheus.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Chapter 6: Epilogue

The next day, Ethan and Aiden re-entered the locker room. Both were walking with a slight limp, although they shared matching shit-eating grins, both twins looking like the cat that got the cream. Setting their stuff down next to each other, they began to strip, clothes coming off until they were left just in matching black jockstraps. Their eyes roamed over each other’s bodies, hungry for another taste. Ethan had just reached out and had began massaging Aiden’s pec – his finger ghosting over the rapidly hardening nipple - when the Freshman from yesterday came over to them.

“So, did you guys work out who was the better top?”

Both twins grinned. “We sure did” they replied, eyes only for each other.

The Freshman took in the sight of their bodies, now slowly noticing the scratch marks, hickeys, and handprints all over their glorious male forms. “Well? Who was it?” he asked, eager.

“Results were inconclusive,” they grinned. “We’re gonna have to do a lot more experimentation.”

“Hell yeah we will”

Aiden tilted Ethan’s head up, and captured his brother’s lips in a filthy kiss, full of tongue. Ethan thrust his jockstrap pouch forward, moaning as it nudged his twin’s bulge. The Freshman blushed at the wanton display in front of him.

“Don’t worry,” Aiden said, pulling away from Ethan and looking at him.

“We’ll let you join in.”

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great story from top to bottom!!! I'm really glad that you finally broke the ice and posted a story since I always enjoyed your ideas in your comments.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Thanks so much! That's really nice to hear

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast