After their titanic battle, Jasmine and Vanessa were thrust into a deep post sexfight sleep. One that seemed to last forever. Their dreams were vivid but disoriented, largely consisting of flashing images of their various naked rivals. After what felt like an eternity of this, their eyes finally began to open but as their brains went back into consciousness, they were immediately hit with deep pleasure in their pussies as they woke up with moans of both grogginess and pleasure. Loud slurping and moaning sounds filled their eardrums as they finally opened their eyes fully to see that they were both being orally serviced by two very familiar faces, both of which were in the buff. Jasmine was being devoured by Nicole and Vanessa by Holly respectively. The two younger cop babes took notice of their seniors rejoining the land of the living and paused their efforts.

“Sheesh, finally.” Holly said. “We’ve been eating you both out for like two hours now.”

“Not that we’re complaining.” Nicole said as she licked her lips clean of Jasmine’s juices.

The older beauties shook their heads as their memories of the previous night came flooding back.

“What a night, huh?” Vanessa asked.

“Yes.” Jasmine agreed. “And what a sight and feeling to wake up to.”

Jasmine stroked Nicole’s red hair and the younger minx closed her eyes and giggled in contentment.

“Wait a sec…” Vanessa said slyly. “I…”

“Oh, here we go.” Jasmine said as she rolled her eyes.

“What happened?” Nicole asked curiously.

“Wait…” Holly said. “Did Nessa…?”

“I did.” Vanessa answered with pride.

“No fucking way.” Nicole said in disbelief.

“You’re shitting us.” Holly added.

“Nope.” Vanessa said. “I finally outfucked her!”

The blonde and redhead looked at Jasmine for confirmation, who just looked away in shame.

“Don’t be like that.” Vanessa said. “It was a good fight.”

“A great one.” Jasmine said as she eased up. “You really weren’t taking any prisoners.”

“Not after the week I’ve had.” Vanessa agreed.

“Wait, so what happened with Brooke and Sabrina?” Holly asked.

“Jazz beat Sabrina and took her back to the prison.” Vanessa answered. “But she felt like she owed her and promised to talk to Madam Red about putting her in a standard security cell instead.”

“You really are a big softie, aren’t you?” Nicole teased Jasmine.

“Laugh it up.” Jasmine said. “I guess I just have a soft spot for slutty redheads.”

“You’re telling me, my little pickpocket.” Nicole teased.

“Never gonna let me hear the end of that, are you?” Jasmine asked rhetorically. “Well…Stealing your phone that day was honestly the best decision of my life.”

“You’re lucky you’re so fuckable or I would’ve called the cops.” Nicole joked.

“Shut up and get back to work, slut.” Jasmine said as she wrapped her legs around Nicole’s head and forced her face back into her muff. Nicole did as she was instructed.

Holly looked up at Vanessa with a pleasant grin.

“What are you smiling at, princess?” Vanessa asked.

“I thought those days were done…thunder thighs.” Holly joked.

“Why not keep some traditions going?” Vanessa asked rhetorically. “You’re still a princess in the sack, after all.”

“Only for you.” Holly said. “What about Brooke?”

“She…beat me.” Vanessa said with a shameful exhale. “She left me a note basically telling me to take care of myself.”

“Sorry to hear that.” Holly said.

“But it lit a fire in me.” Vanessa explained. “If I won that fight, I might have lost to Jazz again just now.”

“Would you rather that happened?“ Holly asked.

Vanessa sat in deep thought.

“Nah.” Vanessa answered. “At least now I get to fuck Ben.”

“You didn’t wanna arrest Brooke, did you?“ Holly asked.

“Nothing gets past you.” Vanessa said. “No…Not really…I mean…If I went rogue, would you want to run me in?“

“No…I don’t think I would.” Holly said. “I can’t imagine life without you, honestly…Some cop I turned out to be, huh?”

“You are a great cop.” Vanessa said. “And I couldn’t have done this without you…Without any of you.”

Holly smiled in appreciation.

“Now enough with this sentimental shit. Get back to licking!“ Vanessa said.

The brunette wrapped her legs around the blonde’s head and forced her face back in. The older women sat back and enjoyed their cunnilingus as memories of their last match here flooded their nymphomaniacal minds. Holly and Nicole went down on them just like this when it seemed they were both exhausted and the match would end in a draw. The younger beauties licked and sucked their seniors lovingly, exploring every crevice as deeply as possible. Vanessa was on top of the world. All the humiliations she suffered from this past week didn’t matter anymore. She was in Heaven. Jasmine took her loss in stride and seemed to be enjoying herself too. They turned their heads to look at each other and engaged in a slow, passionate kiss as their tongues corkscrewed together before they broke it.

“Ohhh!!” Vanessa moaned.

“Uhhh!!” Jasmine moaned.

Holly and Nicole both hit their respective targets G-spots at exactly the same time. The two had so much experienced licking the older women that they knew their pussies like they were their own.

“That’s it, you nerdy little whore!” Jasmine encouraged. “Use that smart little tongue of yours!”

“Yes, Hol! Right there!” Vanessa encouraged. “Put your smartass mouth to good use for once!”

In response to their taunts, the younger nymphos reached up and groped, pinched and twisted their partners’ nipples, making them both wince.

“Doesn’t get any better than this.” Jasmine said.

“No…It doesn’t.” Vanessa agreed. “This…This is the life.”

The two then reflected on their lives up to that point as their friends feasted on them. All their fights, struggles, regrets and moments of pride…They wouldn’t have traded any of it in for the world. They were now convinced that all of them were meant to come together and form this team. A team that would live on in legendary status in the nympho world. The feelings of the younger girls’ tongues exploring their hot, juicy cunts was out of this world. Jasmine and Vanessa gripped Nicole and Holly’s hair respectively as the redhead and blonde managed to wrap their lips around the raven and brunette’s respective clits and sucked on them like lollipops. The older nymphos’ faces blushed bright red as their climaxes began closing in on them.

“Fuuuuccckkkk!!” Vanessa moaned.

“Yeeesssss!!!” Jasmine cried.

The two 29 year olds then came and came hard. Holly and Nicole’s faces quickly became soaked and their hair became streaked with their friends’ cum, although they swallowed as much as they could. Vanessa and Jasmine sighed in equal parts pleasure and joy as they smiled down at their junior partners. There was nowhere in the world that any of them would rather be right here and right now with each other. Suddenly, they all heard footsteps coming down the stairs and turned their attention to where they were coming from.

“Figures you putas would start without me.” Christina said as she showed her nude, bronze-skinned form to her teammates. “But you know it’s not a real party until I show up.”

“Of course not.” Vanessa said. “The more, the merrier. Especially in light of my victory.”

“Victory?” Christina asked.

She then read their facial expressions, particularly Jasmine’s expression of humble defeat and knew what that meant as her eyes went wide in amazement.

“Well…shit.” Christina said with a chuckle. “And here I was hoping I’d dethrone her first.”

“We’ll settle that later, slut.” Jasmine said almost threateningly. “But for now, we’ve all been through enough drama.”

“Come on in, new girl.” Nicole said. “Plenty of tang to go around.”

“I’m still the new girl, huh?” Christina asked. “Ah, well. I guess it was fair to let the original four have their fun. Now make room! I want a taste too!”

Christina stood there in deep contemplation of how she wanted to go about this before making her decision.

“To the victor goes the spoils.” Christina said as she approached Vanessa and Holly.

She stood with each leg on the side of Vanessa’s head and her pussy directly above the brunette’s face before she descended on top of her roommate in a 69 position. Vanessa and Holly immediately obliged. Vanessa began eating out Christina from above while the feisty Mexicana licked her from above with help from Holly. The raven and blonde slurped and moaned as they devoured their leader with lust and passion. Their tongues would often brush against each other as they did so. Jasmine and Nicole were watching all of this mere inches away.

“Well, isn’t that sweet?“ Jasmine asked teasingly.

She then reached over and gave Christina a nice hard smack right on her heart shaped Latina ass, making it jiggle.

“Mm!” Christina grunted in shock at the sudden stinging sensation.

She retaliated by reaching over and jamming her fingers straight into Jasmine’s cunt, right in front of Nicole’s face.

“Ugh!” Jasmine grunted. “You’re really thirsty tonight, aren’t you, Chrissy?“

“Well…” Nicole said suggestively. “When in Rome…”

Nicole went back to devouring Jasmine as Christina fingered the older raven while also devouring Vanessa alongside Holly while Vanessa devoured her in return. It all looked like something found in the Kama Sutra. The three of them felt not just pleasure but a feeling of being cherished and loved as they all performed cunnilingus on one another. The warmth of each other’s skin, the taste of each other’s pussies, the soft, silkiness of each other’s hair running across their bodies. It was all just so intoxicating and hypnotic. Jasmine pulled Nicole’s crimson locks as the redhead continued orally servicing the raven alongside Christina manually servicing her. Meanwhile, Vanessa reached over with both hands and pulled hard on both Holly and Christina’s hair as the two younger nymphos sucked on her clit and tongued her labia while Vanessa was sucking on Christina’s clit.

“Ohh!!” Jasmine groaned. “You hot bitches are the best! Ugh!”

Everyone else was too busy using their mouths for other things to say anything in reply but they appreciated and returned the sentiment. The sounds of loud, passionate slurping and frenzied moaning filled the room as the five busty cop babes made sweet love. There was nothing competitive or catty about what they were doing. It was all in sheer celebration of their nightmare being over and expression of their deep care for one another. Eventually, Vanessa, Christina and Holly could all feel their climaxes closing in on them and they could all tell that the other two felt the same. This would be a glorious threeway orgasm and it was.

“Mmmmmmmmm!!!!” They all screamed into each other’s muffs as they came.

In addition to that, Jasmine had finally succumbed to Nicole and Christina’s efforts and blew her load herself all over Nicole’s face and hair but the other three were too preoccupied with each other to notice. Faces and hair became splattered and streaked with girl mess as they did so. They all finally got off of each other as they huffed and puffed in euphoric release.

“You two…” Vanessa said in amazement. “…Are something else.”

“We learned from the best.” Holly said proudly.

“And I’m not done yet.” Christina said slyly.

The mocha skinned beauty rolled off of Vanessa and slid towards Jasmine and Nicole. The older raven and redhead immediately knew what she wanted and Jasmine gave her the “Come here” gesture with her hand. Christina did not need to be told twice. She flipped her cum streaked dark hair back and got on top of Jasmine in the exact same 69 position that she had been in with Vanessa just moments ago. Jasmine then grabbed her meaty ass and used her grip to pull Christina down on top of her fully. The two ravens and one redhead immediately went to town on each other while Holly already began eating Vanessa out for a third time.

“Oh, you fucking animal! Agh!” Vanessa moaned as she yanked on Holly’s blonde hair.

The all you can eat buffet of pussy continued. As Christina and Holly feasted on Jasmine, what neither of them were aware of was that Jasmine’s thorough tonguing of her fellow raven’s mocha skinned cunt was for two reasons. One, obviously to pleasure the younger nympho. Two, was to check to make sure Christina’s pussy did not taste of Ben. It’s not as if Jasmine did not trust Christina. The two had been through a lot together but sexual desire and love can make people do irrational things and she just wanted to be absolutely sure that Ben and Christina had not fully given into their temptations. Thankfully, Christina’s pussy was clean of Ben’s cum, as Jasmine expected. She decided to keep her suspicions to herself. The time would come(in more ways than one) when the two ravens that Ben loved more than anyone in the world would battle it out again. For now, the five cop babes earned this reward and would enjoy every last second of it. Christina herself, lost in her own little world of oral pleasure, decided to make her current position an exact mirror of her previous one. She reached over towards Vanessa’s pussy as it was being licked by Holly and began fingering it just as she had done to Jasmine moments earlier when she was 69ing Vanessa.

“Ugh!“ Vanessa grunted as she was assaulted by the blonde’s tongue and the raven’s hand simultaneously.

The girls went at each other like this for quite some time until it inevitably led to the same result. Vanessa, Jasmine and Christina all climaxed at precisely the same time, blowing their loads all over Holly, Nicole and Jasmine’s faces and hair respectively.

“Ohhhhhhhhh!!!” Vanessa shrieked.

“Uhhhhhhhhh!!!” Jasmine screeched.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!!!” Christina screamed.

Christina slipped off of Jasmine and laid in between the older raven and the brunette as all three of them huffed and puffed as their G cup breasts gently jiggled and their sweat and cum soaked hair fanned out behind them on the matted floor. Holly and Nicole then finally got up after laying on their fronts for hours from eating out Jasmine and Vanessa. They stretched to soothe their aching muscles and massaged their sore breasts.

“You know, Nikki…” Holly said deviously. “I think we’ve done enough giving for now.”

“I could not agree more.” Nicole said. “I think it’s time we do some taking, don’t you?”

“You read my mind.” Holly agreed.

The three older nymphos caught their breath as they prepared themselves for what their juniors had in mind for them. They all spread their smooth, shapely legs, showing their juicy cunts invitingly as Holly and Nicole lustfully licked their full lips. They were disappointed that there wasn’t an even number of them to fuck all three of them at once but they would make do. They silently agreed to switch their partners for now as Holly approached Jasmine and Nicole approached Vanessa. Christina would just have to wait but she considered it fair after getting to 69 both of the gorgeous women beside her. Nicole and Holly wrapped their legs around those of Vanessa and Jasmine respectively, before mounting themselves on top of the older nymphos, cunt to cunt and clit to clit as Christina watched, patiently awaiting her turn before both pairs of nymphos began tribbing with everything they had.

“Agh!” Jasmine groaned. “That’s it, Hol! Grind that pretty blonde twat of yours all over mine!”

“Do your worst, Nikki.” Vanessa dared as she was already being fucked. “Nothing can bring me down right now.”

The blonde and redhead reached down to squeeze and grope at their respective targets’ shapely breasts. The sight was just so intoxicating. Christina wanted nothing more than to join in but she knew that the two younger nymphos had a plan and she knew they earned it after all the cunnilingus they dished out on the raven and brunette earlier. They both slid their labias across from their partners and alternated perfectly between each other. As Holly would grind herself downwards across Jasmine, Nicole would grind herself upwards across Vanessa and then vice versa. The four of them were like a well oiled machine. Holly then gave Christina a devious expression, basically promising her to be patient and that her time would come. Christina shot back her own expression that said she’d do as she was told but it had better be worth such a wait.

Jasmine and Vanessa reached up and reciprocated the breast squeezing that the younger nymphos were giving them as they also tried to grind upwards right back into them. They then decided to give Christina something to hold her over. Jasmine turned her head and engaged the Latina bombshell in a passionate tongue kiss for 30 straight seconds. Christina then turned her head and did the same with Vanessa, again sucking tongues with the older nympho for a full 30 seconds. Maybe the wait wouldn’t be so torturous after all. Holly lowered herself down fully on top of Jasmine, tit to tit, nipple to nipple, nose to nose and mouth to mouth before slithering her tongue into the raven’s mouth, kissing her passionately, which Jasmine happily reciprocated. Seeing this, Nicole copied Holly perfectly, going down until her breasts mushroomed into Vanessa’s and the two made out lustfully. Christina would alternate between the two pairs for fornicating beauties, sneaking her tongue in between Holly and Jasmine’s kissing mouths followed by her doing the same with Nicole and Vanessa. The sounds of sensual, gleeful moaning and lips popping filled the room as Christina began lightly masturbating herself in an attempt to ease her burning hot libido. Holly and Nicole’s pussies were now fully sealed to those of Jasmine and Vanessa respectively as their clits brushed together in a heated battle. Christina could tell that the inevitable would happen soon. And so it did.

“Aghhhhhh!!!!” Jasmine and Vanessa cried out simultaneously as they climaxed powerfully.

Holly and Nicole moaned lightly as they felt themselves get filled up from below with the raven and brunette’s hot ejaculate. They slid off of the older nymphos as they took a moment’s rest to catch their breath. It did not take them long to recover, however and they knew that Christina was waiting. They got up and lustfully ogled the feisty Latina beauty.

“Go ahead.” Christina said. “Show me what you chicas can do.”

“Well, we always wanted to double team you.” Nicole said. “But in our fight, we settled for a tag match.”

“Let’s see how well you handle it.” Holly said seductively.

“Do your worst.” Christina dared.

Jasmine and Vanessa scooted further away, giving the three younger girls plenty of room before watching intently. The blonde and redhead approached the horny Mexicana, who was laying down with her legs spread eagle, practically begging to get fucked and what kind of nymphos would Holly and Nicole be to deny her? Nicole seductively crawled towards Christina while Holly walked behind her. Once the redhead got within the right distance from the raven, she then laid down on her back and inched her way towards her target until their lower lips finally became one in a scissoring position, making them both wince. While that was happening, Holly was about to make her move. Christina had fully expected the blonde to start 69ing her but Holly instead had very different plans. She crawled over her two tribbing teammates and laid her cunt on top of both of them, effectively turning this into a threeway trib. Christina was as surprised as she was excited. Nicole then dropped herself, pussy first on top of the tribbing blonde and raven before grinding away perfectly into the rhythm of their scissoring.

“Ohhhhhh!!” They all moaned with pleasure.

Jasmine and Vanessa watched the show with lust. They did wish they could join in but they needed to rest for a bit after being fucked so many times in a row. They decided to let their younger partners have some fun on their own for now. The three nymphos were in heaven as they each felt the lower lips of the other two passionately kissing their own. This was it. This was what it meant to be a woman. This is what each and every one of them lived for. Not just the sexual pleasure or the competitive spirit but to do these amazing things with incredible women that they all knew, loved and respected deeply. Nicole reached in front of and behind her to grope and squeeze at both Holly and Christina’s floppy, bouncy G cup breasts. Being ambidextrous has its perks. Christina, who was facing Nicole’s back, responded by reaching in front of her and pulling on Nicole’s scarlet tresses while also palming her shapely ass. Holly, who was in front of Nicole, also added herself to the mix by reciprocating the grope with one hand and dipping her fingers nice and deeply into Nicole’s vaginal folds with the other. Jasmine and Vanessa watched intently.

“Look at those crazy kids going at each other…” Vanessa said warmly. “I could watch them all night long.”

“I’d personally prefer to do a lot more than just watch.” Jasmine responded flirtatiously. “But I think we’ve gotten enough attention from them for now. Let them have their fun. They’ve earned it.”

“They sure have.” Vanessa said warmly. “We all have…”

“Understatement of the millennium.” Jasmine said jokingly.

As the three younger nymphos continued their threeway trib, Holly and Christina got up and proceeded to sandwich themselves into Nicole as they kept tribbing her from in front and behind respectivly. They then initiated a passionate, heated and lustful but also loving and affectionate threeway kiss as their tongues alternated between licking at each other both in and outside of their slutty mouths. The display was so erotic and hypnotic. Eventually, as they broke their kiss, all three of them were suddenly hit with their orgasms seemingly out of nowhere.

“Aghhhhhh!!!” Holly cried.

“Uggghhhh!!!” Christina yelped.

“Fuuuccckkkk!!!!!” Nicole shrieked the loudest, having been in the middle of this pussy sandwich.

They all soaked each other with their feminine fluids as they cuddled into one another, resting and snuggling. Holly and Christina then felt Vanessa and Jasmine respectively hug them from behind. Now all five members of Task Force 732 were snuggled up.

“Thanks for the celebration, girls.” Jasmine said warmly. “It was all the more fitting that you give it to us in the very place where Task Force 732 was proclaimed.”

“Wait, this is the place?” Christina asked. “Damn…”

“Oh, yeah.” Holly said. “I forgot you weren’t here for that.”

“It was right in this spot, actually.” Nicole said. “Right after Jazz fucked Nessa to Kingdom Come.”

“Only after I provoked her by threatening to sleep with Ben.” Vanessa reminded the redhead.

“Yeah, yeah.” Nicole said with a chuckle.

“We’re all sitting our naked cunts on a piece of nympho history then.” Christina said. “What a perfect way to end the craziest week of our team’s history.”

“Indeed.” Jasmine agreed.

Vanessa snuggled into Holly and rested her head on the blonde’s shoulder before letting out a sign of relaxation.

“I love you girls…” Vanessa said with a pleasant smile. “Each and every one of you…I love fucking you, I love living with you, I love leading you and I love dominating you.”

“Well, I think I speak for all of us when I say that the feeling is 100% mutual.” Jasmine said. “Particularly the domination part for me.”

The others giggled and snuggled together even more tightly.

“There’s no other girls on Earth I’d rather be cuddled up in the nude with right now.” Holly said lovingly.

“I wouldn’t have missed any of it for the world.” Nicole added.

“It’s a good life we live, chicas.” Christina said. “May it never change.”

“And may it never change us.” Vanessa said.

The girls were all about to drift off into a deep sleep, using each other’s warm, naked bodies as beds and pillows when suddenly, they were interrupted again.

“I figured you’d all be down here.” Ben said as he made his entrance.

The others shook out of their near slumber to see the only man any of them could ever want or need in their lives standing near the basement stairs. Suddenly, their fatigue began to fade and their adrenaline shot back up again. They were wide awake.

“How long have you been here, babe?” Jasmine asked sweetly.

“I just got here.” Ben answered. “I decided you’ve all earned a little bit of girl time.”

“Well, aren’t you a gentleman?” Christina asked rhetorically.

“I’m just glad you’re all okay.” Ben said. “Chrissy, Nikki and Hol told me everything.”

“What a week it’s been.” Nicole said.

“But it’s all over now.” Holly added. “Jazz whipped Sabrina once and for all and dragged her back to St. Lilith’s but Nessa couldn’t bring down Brooke.”

“Really?“ Ben asked.

“Yeah.” Vanessa confirmed. “She let me go, though. Guess she still has a soft side.”

“Sorry to hear that.” Ben said. “You losing, I mean.”

“Well…There is good news.” Vanessa said with barely contained excitement. “I may have lost to Brooke but I won against a certain…other rival of mine.”

Ben looked confused for a bit before piecing it together as his jaw nearly dropped.

“You…” Ben said to her.

“That’s right.” Vanessa said. “I finally outfucked your hot piece of pussy Wife.”

Ben looked at Jasmine, who nodded to confirm it.

“Wow…” Ben said. Clearly flabbergasted.

“And we all know what that means.” Vanessa said.

Ben knew very well, indeed. However, he was a little apprehensive. He honestly never expected any of the other girls to beat Jasmine and genuinely believed that that rule was just her being nice to the other girls and giving them something to strive for.

“Babe…” Ben said to Jasmine. “Are you sure you’re okay with this?”

Jasmine took a deep breath before exhaling and looking her Husband directly in the eye.

“Honey…” Jasmine said. “A nympho’s word is her bond.”

Ben began to relax. Inside, he was breathing a huge sigh of relief as he feared that thus might lead to another fight(and not the good kind) between the girls.

“Ben…I want you to fuck Nessa.” Jasmine said firmly. “And when I say fuck her, I mean really fuck her. Impale her! Blow loads in her! Stuff her like a Thanksgiving turkey! Drill her until she can’t walk straight for a month! Fuck her until your balls are as empty as a Long John Silver’s drive thru!”

“Goddamn…” Vanessa said. “I think you’ve been looking forward to this more than I have.”

“I hope you’ll want him to fuck me that hard when I beat you.” Christina said smugly.

“Yeah…”When”.” Jasmine scoffed and rolled her eyes.

“You heard your pretty Wife, Ben.” Holly teased. “You’d better give our fearless leader the wildest ride of her life.”

“You’re the man of the house after all.” Nicole teased. “It’s your job to keep us all happy.”

“Yeah, Big Ben.” Christina added. “Give us a show…and her a sore cunt.”

Ben looked around, realizing they all wanted this. Good. He did too. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and exhaled. When he opened his eyes, he gained a very different, powerful expression before he stripped down, showing the monster between his pants to the five women he loved. The other four of them all made room while Vanessa stayed where she was, her heart pounding like a drum. Ben slowly but intently approached her as the other girls observed with enthrallment. Ben was now directly in front of the brunette and a tense silence hit the room. Ben then grabbed Vanessa by her ankle and rather hard at that. Not hard enough to hurt her, of course but hard enough to send a message that she belonged to him right now.

“Don’t be gentle. It’s not even close to my first time.” Vanessa joked.

Ben then dragged the brunette cop babe by her one ankle until they were at the very edge of the mat. Ben then spread her legs as wide as they could go as his member hardened to max capacity. Ben then held Vanessa down by her shoulders and then suddenly and without warning rammed himself as deep inside of her he could possibly go.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!” Vanessa screamed bloody murder. “That’s it, handsome! I’ve wanted you to do this to me ever since I first laid eyes on you after we nailed Sabrina! Fuck me! Fuck me as hard as you can! I’ve earned it! Don’t worry about going too far! My pussy is all yours! Now give the rest of these sluts a show!”

Ben remained silent but did as he was told. He fucked Vanessa every bit as hard as he fucked Tamara way back when. He was fucking her so hard that the sheer vibrations made Vanessa’s tits jiggle. Something that is usually only possible when two nymphos are viciously tribbing each other.

“God, Jazz.” Holly said. “Your man is a fucking beast.”

“He sure is.” Jasmine said with pride and love.

“I’m so jealous.” Christina said.

“I always thought I was a die hard lesbo but something about Ben…” Nicole said.

‘Fuck her, baby.’ Jasmine thought to herself. ‘Make her your bitch.’

Vanessa was screaming like a woman giving birth. Ben switched his grip from her shoulders to her breasts and squeezed hard, like they were a pair of melons that he was trying to make explode.

“Oh, goooooooooooddddddddd!!!!!” Vanessa screamed. “Yes! That’s 5he stuuuuufffffff!!!!”

The other four girls were so aroused that they started to caress each other. Flashbacks of watching Ben dominate Tamara filled their minds. The three younger girls were more determined now than ever before to one day conquer Jasmine’s cunt and then be in Vanessa’s current place. The brunette’s limbs were already going numb from the sheer pleasure as Ben stirred up her insides.

“Oh, you fucking stud!” Vanessa cursed. “Where have you been all my…LIIIIIIFFFFFFEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!?!?!”

The blushing brown haired beauty came and Ben could feel his dick get soaked in her fluids but he wasn’t even slowing down. The girls were loving the show.

“That’s it, hun!” Jasmine cheered. “Don’t stop until she’s out cold!”

“And feel free to not even stop after that either!” Christina added.

“I’ve never seen Nessa so submissive.” Holly commented.

“Yeah.” Nicole agreed. “It’s really hot.”

The four spectators then began making out with each other as they kept their eyes on the spectacle. Vanessa’s muscles began spasming as she began drooling from her mouth and her eyes nearly rolled into the back of her head as her lovely face blushed as red as a tomato. Think one of those stereotypical “ahegao” anime faces. Ben fondled her very roughly, slapping her G cups together.

“Aghhhhhhhhh!!!!!” Vanessa shrieked as she came again.

And again and again and again and again and again until eventually, Ben was finally able to reach orgasm himself. His groans were just barely audible as she blew his load all over Vanessa’s insides to the point where it was leaking out of her bright red, swollen twat. Vanessa’s head slumped as she finally passed out. Ben kept pumping into her until he noticed that she was out cold. He then pulled out of her, letting the viscous white fluid leak out of thoroughly fucked nympho. Vanessa had not cum so many times in one day in her life.

“Hey, what’s the deal?” Christina asked. “We told you to keep fucking her even after she fainted.”

“No. Only you said that.” Jasmine said as Ben turned in the direction of the audience of four.

“Besides…I think right now, he wants the pussy he’s married to.” Jasmine said with pride.

Jasmine got up and walked towards Ben, her thick ass swaying as she did. Ben grinned ferociously and was about to grab onto her when she held her hand out.

“Ben, wait.” Jasmine said with a somber tone. “There’s something I need to tell you…”

Ben looked confused.

“After La Malvada was defeated, Madam Red told me something that made me realize something.” Jasmine explained. “I’ll respect her privacy for now but…What she told me made me realize that I haven’t been very fair to you, have I?”

Ben continued to listen patiently.

“I’ve been so focused on the team, my job, Sabrina, Las Brujas and La Malvada that I feel like you’ve kinda fallen to the wayside.” Jasmine said. “It hasn’t been very fair to you, has it? I may have all these hot bitches/great friends and/or rivals in my life but I only have one Husband. You.”

Ben remained silent but his facial expression was a gentle one.

“So…I’m sorry.” Jasmine said with sorrow. “I want to give you more focus in my life. I was your Wife years before I was a cop or even a nympho…So…Does that sound good to you?”

Ben responded by reaching down, grabbing the raven’s ankles and pulling her legs up until she fell to the matted floor, yelping in surprise.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Jasmine said.

Ben then spread her legs before powerfully penetrating her just as he did Vanessa.

“Ugggghhhhhh!!! Fuck! Yes, baby! Split me in half! Punish me for being a bad spouse! Show no mercy! Ohhhhh!!!” Jasmine moaned.

Ben fucked his Wife ferociously as the three younger nymphos watched.

“Now, isn’t that romantic?” Holly asked sarcastically.

“Ah, to be in love.” Nicole added.

“And fuckable.” Christina added.

The horny Latina couldn’t watch this any longer. She grabbed the blonde and redhead and they initiated a passionate threesome as the Husband and Wife made love. The rest of the night was a blur as they all fell into a sexual haze. All they could remember afterwards is that Ben, even in his semi-animalistic state, had enough self control not to fuck the other three girls, as they had not earned it yet. However, he took out his remaining libido on Jasmine and Vanessa long after the two had passed out from his domination. At some point, they all woke up at the same time. Their bodies spent and muscles and bones weary. It was like they had all been up for a week.

“Uhhhhhhh…” They all awoke with groggy moans.

“Shit, what time is it?” Vanessa asked.

The basement had no windows, so none of them had any way of knowing. Vanessa tried to get up but her body refused to obey her brain’s commands. Ben had well and truly fucked her senseless.

“I…Can’t move.” Vanessa said.

“Neither can I.” Jasmine said. “Holy shit, babe…”

“Be careful what you wish for, girls.” Ben teased.

He was not as drained as the others but he was still pretty spent himself.

“Jesus Cristo…” Christina said. “What a night…”

“What a week.” Nicole added.

“What a year…” Holly added.

“What a life…” Jasmine said sweetly.

“The best life anyone could ever hope for.” Vanessa added.

The younger girls were able to get themselves up and they stretched nice and hard.

“We’ll leave those two to you, handsome.” Christina said.

“That’s right.” Holly said. “Clean up the mess you made, Big Ben.”

“We’ll meet you back at the penthouse.” Nicole said.

Ben stared down at Jasmine and Nicole, naked and unable to move a muscle.

“Oh, what am I gonna do with any of you girls?” Ben asked.

“I think you’ve done plenty with us already.” Vanessa teased. “You were even better than I expected.”

“I live to please.” Ben joked.

“Then carry me to your car like the knight in shining armor that you are.” Vanessa requested.

“As you wish, your majesty.” Ben teased.

Ben lifted the exhausted brunette out of the basement and into his car where she faded into another deep sleep. Ben then returned to the basement where Jasmine was waiting for him.

“Your turn, sleeping beauty.” Ben said.

Jasmine had a conflicted look on her face.

“Honey…” She said. “About what I said last night…”

“Babe, I get it.” Ben said. “You’ve got a lot on your plate. You all do. You’re a team after all.”

“But…” Jasmine said.

“No buts.” Ben said firmly. “You almost became a prisoner to that psycho bitch, Sabrina just to help me get my cancer treatment. I think we’re even.”

Jasmine smiled. “Have I told you you’re the best?”

“It goes without saying.” Ben joked. “Now come on. Let’s go home.”

“Oh and one more thing.” Jasmine said. “Sometime soon, I want to fight Chrissy again for you…And I want you to watch and give the winner her prize right there and then.”

“Sounds good to me.” Ben said.

“I thought it might.” Jasmine said.

Jasmine allowed herself to be picked up and Ben carried her to the car where she fell asleep again right next to Vanessa. The drive home was long but it gave the two 29 year olds a much needed rest. Their pussies were still a bit sore but they would heal and be ready for more action in no time.

“We’re here.” Ben said. “You babes sure you can walk now?”

“We’re not pregnant.” Vanessa joked. “Though, if you didn’t get that vasectomy, we probably would be given how many loads you blew inside both of us.”

“We should talk about doing a bukkake sometime.” Jasmine suggested.

“Don’t get me too excited again.” Ben said.

They all got in the elevator and waited until it opened up, revealing the penthouse home they all felt like they hadn’t seen in years. The distinctive hotel room smell was like a breath of fresh air. Like an old friend wrapping a warm blanket around them. La Malvada and Las Brujas were defeated. They could finally relax and be happy again. Holly, Nicole and Christina were sitting on the couch before getting up to greet them.

“Home, sweet home.” Ben said.

“The home we earned.” Jasmine added.

“I love this home.” Vanessa said. “Almost as much as I love all of you.”

They hugged and snuggled for a bit.

“Now…I’m going to take the biggest, longest, hottest bath I’ve ever taken in my life.” Vanessa said.

“That tub is pretty big.” Jasmine said. “It’d be a waste of hot water just for one person.”

“You read my mind, babe.” Vanessa said.

The other three girls followed them to the bath.

“You too, Big Ben.” Christina said. “You could use a good back scrubbing…And we could all use a good front scrubbing.”

“A Husband of five’s work is never done, I suppose.” Ben said as he followed them.