Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Family Feud

Family Feud

The tension between Minowa and Yoshiba family is high as they can't agree on a business deal. The men almost involve in a full blown fist fight, but they know that it might escalate to something worse.

After careful considerations they decide to use their females as an ambassador to settle this conflict. A feminine conflict is much better tame than a manly one that might cause lives. Each family convinced they're eldest daughter which coincidentally busty and attractive in an effort to intimidate the other family's daughter.

Aiko from the Minowa's at first disagree with this notion that she has to battle another female but her family manage to convince her that it is for the honor of the family, and it is for the greater good of things. She agreed.

The temple in the town is the designated place. Aiko made her way inside, and was surprised that the daughter from Yoshiba family is already there, waiting for her. She is beautiful just as beautiful as she is at least. "My name is Aya," she introduced herself.

Both female are intimidated by the presence beauty and the well endowed figure of the other, but they gather their strength and meet in the middle.

Aiko and Aya bump chest to chest and immediately blame the other family for putting them in this situation. "You think you can just show up here with that figure and intimidate us?!" Aya growls, her green eyes flashing with anger. Aiko, equally as enraged, replies, "My family didn't choose this path, Aya! It was your family's greed that brought us here!" The two women circle each other, their chests heaving with every breath.

As they close in on each other, Aiko lunges forward, grabbing a fistful of Aya's long black hair. "You think you're so much better than us?!" she spits, pulling hard on her hair. Aya winces in pain but doesn't let go, instead using her free hand to grab onto Aiko's wrist. "You're just as bad as they are! You're all the same!" she retorts, her grip tightening.

Their struggle intensifies as they push and pull against each other. Aya's breasts heave against Aiko's own, their nipples hardening with arousal and anger. Aiko feels her own body begin to betray her, her heart racing and her breath coming faster. She growls, "I'll show you how we're different! We're better than this!" and tries to break free from Aya's grasp.

Aya only holds tighter, teeth gritted in determination. "You can't win with brute force, Aiko!" she gasps, her free hand reaching up to grab a fistful of Aiko's black hair. "You have to use your brains!" She pulls hard on Aiko's hair.

Aiko's face contorts in pain, but she refuses to let go of Aya's hair. "I am using my brain, you bitch!" she snarls, twisting her wrist in an attempt to free herself. Their bodies sway and grind together, the soft fabric of their kimonos bunching around their waists and thighs.

Aya's grip on Aiko's hair loosens slightly, and she takes advantage of the opening, shoving her closer against the wooden altar. "Then prove it!" she demands, her breath hot against Aiko's neck. "Prove that you're better than this!"

Aiko's eyes widen in surprise, her body tense. For a moment, she feels like Aya has her cornered. But then, something snaps inside her. She remembers her family, their honor, their reputation. She knows that she can't let Aya win this battle. With a sudden surge of adrenaline, she pushes back against Aya, forcing her away from the altar.

The two women stagger apart, panting heavily. Aiko glances around the temple, her gaze landing on a nearby scroll. In that moment, she has an idea. She hurries over to the scroll and unrolls it, revealing an ancient map of the region. "This land belongs to us," she says, pointing to a particular section on the map. "Our ancestors have lived here for generations. Your family is nothing but interlopers."

Aya's face blanches in anger, but she can't deny the truth in Aiko's words. She glances at the map herself, her heart racing with a mixture of fear and determination. "So be it," she growls. "We'll take it back by force if we have to!"

The two women circle around each other once more, their eyes locked in a deadly stare. Aya lunges forward, aiming a punch at Aiko's stomach, but Aiko easily sidesteps it. She counters with a kick to Aya's leg, sending her stumbling to the ground. Aya rolls with the impact and springs back up, her green eyes burning with fury.

Their battle rages on through the temple, their movements becoming faster and more fluid as they grow more desperate. They lap an spin their kimonos swirling around them like whirlwinds. Aiko's strikes are precise and powerful, each one aimed at a vulnerable spot on Aya's body. In return, Aya uses her superior agility to dodge Aiko's attacks and strike at her from unexpected angles.

Their kimonos become increasingly disheveled, revealing their sweaty breasts. Aiko's breasts heave with each labored breath, the nipples hard and pebbled. Aya's own breasts bounce with her movements, her nipples already dark from arousal. The air is thick with the scent of sweat and fear, but also with an undercurrent of desire.

As they continue to fight, Aiko manages to land a powerful kick to Aya's side, sending her flying across the temple floor. She hits the altar with a loud thud, her breath knocked out of her. Before Aiko can move in for the kill, however, Aya rolls to her feet, her eyes blazing with determination. She launches herself at Aiko, their bodies colliding in a furious embrace.

Their hands move quickly, fingers flying as they try to gain an advantage. Aiko's breasts press against Aya's, their nipples hard and aching. Aya bites down on her lower lip, her teeth leaving a mark on the tender flesh. She maneuvers her hips between Aiko's legs, grinding against her in a desperate attempt to overwhelm her senses.

Aiko feels the heat rising within her, the need for release growing stronger with each passing moment. She returns the thrust, her hips moving in time with Aya's. Their moans echo through the temple, mingling with the sound of their ragged breathing. The air around them crackles with tension, the energy of their fight now transformed into a primal passion.

Their fight begins to shift, becoming less about dominance and more about a desperate need for completion. Aiko's fingers dig into Aya's hips, pulling her closer still, as she feels Aya's fingers curl around her back, urging her deeper. The sound of skin slapping against skin fills the air as their bodies collide in an unrelenting rhythm.

Their kimonos fall away, pooling around their feet, revealing their bodies in all their glory. Aiko's breasts jiggle with each thrust, nipples hard and aching for Aya's touch. Aya's own breasts bounce freely, her stomach taut and defined. They are a vision of passion and power, a testament to the strength that lies within them.

a>" title="a>" border="0">" title="a>" border="0">" title="a>" border="0">

Their bodies slick with sweat, they writhe together on the floor, lost in the heat of the moment. Aya's hands roam across Aiko's back, her fingers digging into the soft flesh before trailing down to her hips. Aiko's fingers find purchase in Aya's long, silky hair, using it to guide her movements, to pull her closer still.

Their moans fill the air, a chorus of desire and need. Aiko's breasts press against Aya's, their nipples hard and aching, while Aya's own breasts bounce with each thrust, her stomach taut and defined. The friction between their bodies is almost unbearable, and with each passing moment it grows more intense.

They started to moan in pleasure instead of pain. "You bitch..unhh," Aiko growl feeling violated. "You slut .. anggh," Aya replied with the same emotion.

They started to strip each other naked. Their hands moved faster, eager to free themselves from the confines of their clothes. The air around them crackled with anticipation as their skin was revealed, pale and smooth in contrast to the dark wood of the altar.

Their moans grew louder, more urgent, as their bodies were bared. Aiko's fingers traced the delicate line of Aya's collarbone, following it down to her breasts, which were full and heavy in her hands. She squeezed them roughly, her nails digging into the soft flesh, eliciting a cry of pleasure from her rival.

Aya's hands roamed up over Aiko's back, curling around her shoulders, before sliding down her sides, caressing the soft skin of her hips. Her thumbs brushed against the sensitive flesh at the juncture of Aiko's thighs, parting her gently, exposing her to the touch. She pressed two fingers against Aiko's opening, feeling the heat and moisture that greeted her.

Aiko arched her back, her breasts pressing against Aya's chest as she moaned into her mouth. Their tongues tangled together, their breath mingling as Aya slowly thrust her fingers inside Aiko. The sensation was exquisite, overwhelming, and Aiko's body tensed in response, her nails digging into Aya's shoulders. She bucked her hips upwards, meeting Aya's thrusts, their bodies moving together in a rhythm that was both violent and beautiful.

Their passion rose, becoming all-consuming, and with it came a shared sense of vulnerability. For the first time, neither of them sought to dominate or control the other. Instead, they surrendered to the intensity of their desire, allowing it to guide them through this shared experience. Their moans grew louder, more desperate, as their bodies reached the brink of release.

Aiko's hips bucked violently against Aya's hand, her muscles tensing and releasing in a rhythm that was both primal and erotic. She arched her back, her breasts flushed with color, her eyes squeezed shut as the pleasure coursed through her. Aya felt the tightness of Aiko's inner walls, the unmistakable sign that she was close, and with one final thrust, she pushed her fingers deep inside, seeking release.

Their bodies twisted together, skin sliding against skin, as they came apart in a shared orgasm. Aiko's cries of pleasure were muffled against Aya's neck, her nails digging into her shoulders. Aya's breath came in ragged gasps, her body shuddering with the force of her own climax. They were bound together by more than just desire and hatred; they were connected by a shared experience, a mutual understanding of each other's needs and desires.

As the intensity of their orgasm began to fade, they collapsed onto the altar, their breath coming back in ragged gasps. Their bodies were drenched in sweat, their skin flushed with color. Aiko's fingers still held tightly to Aya's hair, her grip relaxing as she slowly pulled away. Aya's hand slid softly from between Aiko's legs, leaving her spent and satiated.

They lay there, side by side, their hearts racing and their minds reeling from the intensity of what they had just shared. The air around them seemed to hum with the residual energy of their passion, as if the very fabric of the world had been altered by their union. Aiko reached out a trembling hand to touch Aya's cheek, her thumb tracing the curve of her jaw.

"I never thought..." she whispered, her voice hoarse with emotion. "I never thought it could be like this."

Aiko smiled, her lips brushing against Aya's cheek. "Nor did I. It was... more than I could have imagined." She traced the line of Aya's jaw, feeling the soft skin beneath her fingertips. "I am grateful for this moment."

Aya's eyes closed as she felt the touch of Aiko's hand. She sighed contentedly, her body still tingling from the aftermath of their passion. "Me too, Aiko. Me too."

They lay there for what seemed like hours, their breaths slowing and their hearts beginning to steady. The air between them grew heavy with the weight of their silence, each knowing that words could not begin to express what they had just shared. It was a bond forged in hatred and anger, only to be transformed into something far more powerful and enduring.

Finally, Aiko rolled onto her side, propping herself up on one elbow to look at Aya. Her gaze was soft, almost wistful, as she traced the line of Aya's jaw with her finger. "You know," she said quietly, "I think we should try to find a way to make this work. For our family's sake."

Aya looked up at her, hope flickering in her eyes. "You mean...?"
    "I mean," Aiko continued, "we could try to be sisters. Not just enemies who occasionally... come together like this." She gestured vaguely between them. "We could try to support each other, even when we don't agree."

The thought was both terrifying and exhilarating for Aya. To think that she could have a sibling, someone who shared her blood and her history, who could understand her in a way that no one else could. It was a tempting offer, one that she couldn't help but consider seriously.

"I'd like that," she said finally, her voice barely above a whisper.

Aiko smiled, her eyes shining with unshed tears. "Then it's a deal," she said, reaching out to take Aya's hand in hers. "We'll find a way to make this work, for our family's sake."

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by r3born; January 16th, 2024 at 12:16 AM. Reason: picture problem

Junior Hostboard Member boobee123456789's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Family Feud

I'm a big fan of the AI artwork that you're producing, however it's quite evident that the stories were written by AI - all of the stories you've posted end in a similar manner where the women suddenly become lovers out of nowhere. It's a common occurrence with AI writing, as I've noticed when I've attempted to use it myself.

Nonetheless, grateful for the work put into making this!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Family Feud

Okay, I've been getting some comments on this just wanted to clarify my intentions here. These stories I've been making definitely use AI, these are meant to be entertainment not trying to be one of the great writers I have been reading here for years. No disrespect to their talent and work I am actually big fan of them. I'm creating this as my way to give back to the community that I have been benefiting from.

Also for people that had been asking me about AI I think most AI works and the infos are out there. I'm sorry for not being much help but I am not here to be someone's AI mentor or a reliable AI source person that is just not my intention either. I will try to keep on making stories I hope you guys enjoy it. Keep it fun y'all. Cheers!
    Last edited by r3born; January 17th, 2024 at 02:55 PM.