Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Prisoners of Lust

So, this is a story I had written sometime ago for my own enjoyment and kinda forgot about until recently. It takes place in between Coup D’etat and Enemy of my Enemy in the 732 series. Whether or not you see this as canon is up to you but I hope you enjoy it regardless.

Warning: lesbian incest

Serena, Valerie and Olivia had been locked in their own prison in the rather large special containment cell for they didn’t even know how long now. There were no windows or clocks in the room they were in and their bleak situation numbed their sense of time. Pretty much the only thing they could do to distract themselves was constant, mind numbing sex. Olivia very much enjoyed threesomes with the mother and daughter. They were true animals. They were resting for some time after their latest romp when suddenly, the door to the room containing their cell opened and the completely naked La Malvada walked in. As much as they all hated the goth cougar for what she had done, none of them could deny how positively mouthwatering her pale, nude body was. They all got chills but none of them were sure whether or not they were from fear or desire. La Malvada swayed her voluptuous form towards the cell. Her shapely ass and flowing dark hair moved with every step until she reached the plexiglass cell door.

“How are my future pets doing?” La Malvada asked.

They all just glared at her and said nothing.

“You know Seńora Roja, your guards are awfully stubborn.” La Malvada said. “La Cazadora and I have been fucking them all day and none of them have given into our superior womenhood…At least not yet.”

“I expect nothing less.” Serena said.

“I was just about to say that.” Olivia agreed.

“Well…How strong will they be after they see their captain break?” La Malvada asked rhetorically.

Their eyes went wide.

“I would make them see Madam Red herself break first but I think that would fuck them up a bit too much.” La Malvada explained. “They’ll be more receptive if I start with you, Captain Brooks.”

Olivia’s expression changed to a defiant glare. Serena and Valerie nodded at her, showing their faith in her.

“Go ahead and do your fucking worst.” Olivia dared.

“Not here.” La Malvada said. “I would happily fuck all of your stubborn clits off one by one in front of each other…But I don’t think you’ve earned the privelege of watching a true Goddess of sex at work.”

“You pompous bitch!” Valerie cursed.

La Malvada’s confident smile changed to a sinister, bone chilling glare, causing both Serena and Valerie to back up a little bit despite the cell door separating them.

“Have it your way…” La Malvada said. Her sensual Hispanic accent suddenly gave them goosebumps. “I’ll let you use your imaginations for what I’m going to do to Captain Brooks…But once I’m done…Well…You already got to see me fuck your delicious madre, so it’s only fair she gets to watch me fuck you, little girl.”

“You even try it and I’ll…” Serena threatened.

“You’ll what?” La Malvada asked, knowing what the answer would be.

Serena backed down.

“That’s what I thought.” La Malvada said condescendingly.

The raven opened the cell and dragged Olivia out, who was squirming and grunting, refusing to make it easy on their captor.

“Be strong, Captain.” Serena said seriously.

“Of course, Madam Red.” Olivia said. “Stronger than this overrated cunt could handle.”

“Overrated, am I?!” La Malvada asked furiously. “I’m gonna ream your pussy until you can’t walk for at least two weeks! Then once I’m done with the College slut, I’ll let you both watch as I turn her dear old mommy into my prized possession…That is until her Aunt Tammy comes along to save all your sweet, fuckable cullos…Then you can all watch as I get my new prized possession. Adiós, muchachas…”

Serena and Valerie watched helplessly as Olivia was dragged away, kicking and screaming. After the door closed, the redhead and blonde sank back into the floor of the cell. Serena noticed how concerned Valerie looked and had to console her.

“Don’t worry, baby.” Serena said. “Olivia’s the strongest woman I know alongside Tammy. She’ll never break.”

“I guess you’re right.” Valerie said.

Neither of them wanted to admit it but the idea of watching La Malvada dominating Olivia was making them both pretty hot under the collar. Being that they were both naked, their arousal would be next to impossible to hide from each other, though. So, Serena had to say something to keep her mind off of it.

“I’m honestly more worried about you, hun.” Serena said. “I know you’re strong but don’t give her any ground when she comes for you.”

“You either.” Valerie said.

“Of course.” Serena said. “I’ve been in the game since you were in diapers. It will take a lot more than one slut however admittedly stunning she is, to break me.”

“And Melissa has never beaten me once.” Valerie said. “I won’t make it easy on that narco bitch.”

“Good to hear.” Serena agreed.

There was an awkward silence for a bit. Both had the same idea brewing in their heads but neither was sure when or if she should bring it up.

“Mom…/Hun…” They both said at the same time.

“You first.” Serena said lovingly.

“I was just thinking…” Valerie said. “If La Malvada is really gonna try and sexually break us…Wouldn’t it be a good idea to test ourselves and each other while she’s busy?”

Serena was as shocked as she was pleased that her daughter had the exact same thoughts as she did.

“We’ve fooled around a lot but we haven’t had an actual match in like a year and I’ve improved a lot.” Valerie said.

“Say no more, baby.” Serena said. “You took the words right out of my mouth.”

They both smiled at each other lustfully.

“I want to see who the top pussy in the house really is.” Valerie said flirtatiously.

“I hope you're ready for history to repeat itself.” Serena said, also flirtatiously.

Not one second after Serena finished that sentence, her daughter pounced on her and they began to wrestle all over the relative cramped cell, giggling and lustfully groaning. Some might call what they were doing tasteless given what was happening to Olivia right now but they weren’t wrong about needing to build up immunity for when their own turns inevitably came along. Olivia would want that anyway and it was an effective way to find some solace in their bleak situation.

Serena loved the feeling of Valerie’s gorgeous, young, naked body on her own. Their DD cupped tits mushrooming together as they each dug one hand deep into the other nympho’s long, thick red and blonde hair respectively and sank the other deep into their opponent’s ass cheeks, feeling their fingers becoming absorbed by the meat. The taboo nature of what they were doing just added the secret spice to their dynamic and made it all the more delicious. Their tongues dueled inside of each other’s mouths as they both swallowed back each other’s sweet saliva. Valerie had managed to come out on top of their rolling.

“Mmmmmm!!!“ They both moaned into each other’s mouths as they felt their lower lips fuse.

The naughty ecstasy of grinding pussies with your own mother/daughter was euphoric beyond description. Their nipples slid over each other and stabbed into the opposing areolas while their clits already came out of their hoods just to crash into each other. Valerie went into a frenzy of lust as she fucked her mother while on top of her and her tongue dominated the redhead’s. They were always in heaven when they fucked each other and already their current situation began to fade from their nymphomaniacal minds. However, Valerie could not help but take notice of something and broke the kiss, leaving a trail of spit behind and she stopped humping Serena. Serena opened her eyes to see what was wrong.

“Mom, you’re going easy on me!” Valerie accused.

“What makes you say that, sweetie?” Serena asked sweetly.

“Don’t “sweetie” me!” Valerie said angrily. “I asked for a sexfight, not to just trib with you! I know you can do better than this, “Madam Red”!”

Serena hated to admit it but Valerie was right. She wasn’t taking this seriously but fucking her daughter just had a very different feel than fucking any other slut in her life. She just felt so at ease when they did it, like nothing else in the world mattered.

“You’re right, dear.” Serena confessed. “I’ve been treating you more like just a simple fuck buddy when I should be seeing you more like a worthy opponent.”

“Exactly.” Valerie said. “Now are we just gonna keep tribbing or we going to fuckfight, mommy bitch?”

Hearing that distinctive trash talk from the hot young blonde brought a flood of memories back of their first romp and it got Serena’s blood boiling to a nice degree. She smiled deviously.

“We are going to fuckfight until one of us passes out, honey bitch.” Serena said back.

“That’s what I like to hear.” Valerie said.

And with that, the real sexfight was well and truly on. They sealed both their upper and lower lips back together and began bucking and humping each other furiously. Their competitive juices amongst other juices, rapidly began to flow. They pulled hair and squeezed each other’s ass cheeks harshly. Now they were really beginning to enjoy themselves.

Valerie tribbed Serena very effectively and the redhead was as impressed as she was proud. She could already tell how much she had improved. The MILF began to trib back upwards into the blonde and she could tell that Valerie was feeling it by the consistency of her kissing.
    Serena broke the kiss just to give her daughter’s tongue a nice, sensual suck, rolling her lips across it back and forth. Valerie continued to trib as fast and as hard as she could. Her blonde hair fell in front of them and curtained their faces as well as mixing with Serena’s scarlet locks. They continued this dynamic for quite a while until they both began to feel an orgasm coming along. That got their blood really flowing and they broke their kiss before pumping into each other harder and faster until it finally happened.

“Ohhhhh!!!” Serena screamed.

“Ahhhhh!!!” Valerie cried out.

They both came into each other at the exact same time, even down to the millisecond. First blood had been a draw. Serena was surprised by this but not nearly as much as Valerie herself was. She really has grown.

“Not bad at all.” Serena admitted. “But can you keep it up, little girl?”

“Why don’t we find out, old lady?” Valerie shot back.

They got off of each other, peeling apart their pussies like two fleshy suction cups as they laid across from each other huffing and puffing. It did not take long at all for their horny blood to start flowing again and they grinned like hungry predators eyeing up their prey.

“You want me to go all out, do you?” Serena asked.

“Absolutely.” Valerie confirmed with confidence. “Hold nothing back! Fuck me as hard and as brutally as you would fuck La Malvada!”

“Have it your way.” Serena said seductively.

They marched towards and tackled each other once again and wrestled each other to the ground. This time, Serena was the one to come out on top, cornering the blonde cutie into one of the corners of their cell. Serena then began viciously humping Valerie against the wall, hard and fast.

“Fuck!” Valerie cursed.

Val briefly expected her mother to stop and ask if she was okay or being too rough. But Serena didn’t. She just kept tribbing away, cunt to cunt. Valerie smiled as she realized this. Her mother was doing as she was asked and now Valerie was fighting Madam Red the same way any other woman would. She regained her composure and began humping away at the stunning redhead with everything she had. Valerie reached up and grabbed hold of Serena’s luscious DDs before squeezing nice and hard.

“Ugh!” Serena grunted.

“These babies just get better with age, don’t they?” Valerie teased through her heavy breathing.

“I’m only 20 years older than you, you smug little slut!” Serena shot back.

Valerie responded by pinching the older beauty’s hardened pink nipples and even giving them a good twist. Serena reciprocated the fondling and began pinching and twisting her daughter’s nipples in turn.

“Agh!” Valerie grunted.

She expected that, though. The game is all about taking it as well as dishing it out. She felt her labia kiss deeply with her mother’s, sending chills up her spine. She had a hard time not just watching in pure awe of the beauty of Serena’s hypnotic, nude form. She saw this woman almost every single day of her life but she never really got desensitized to it. No wonder every guard and prisoner at St. Lilith’s lusts for her so much. And she got to have this beautiful creature all to herself whenever she wanted.

Serena felt just as blessed to have brought such a gorgeous piece of pussy into this world and to guide her towards becoming the best possible nympho that she could be. A privilege that few, if any mothers on Earth had and if they did, she would certainly love to meet them and their daughters. Their pussies pumped into each other as if they were destined from birth to do so.

“I hope you’re not getting cold feet just yet, honey bitch.” Serena said through her panting and humping.

“Not on your life, mommy whore.” Valerie shot back. “I’m seeing this through to the end!”

Serena was happy and proud to hear that and continued fucking her daughter with everything she had as her daughter did the same to her. She fucked the blonde in an L shaped position against the right wall of the cell as their juices flowed inside of each other. As this went on and on for what felt like an eternity, Valerie began to feel her climax showing itself. She knew it was coming but was that going to stop her from fucking Serena back until it happened? Hell no! She continued tribbing away as the pleasure within her grew bigger and bigger and bigger until finally she could not hold it back any longer.

“Fuuuuuucccckkkkkk!!!!” Valerie cursed as she orgasmed, shooting her load straight up the redhead’s cunt.

“Ahhhh…” Serena cooed as she felt the blonde’s fluids flow up inside of her.

Serena fell back off of Valerie as both were left hyperventilating once again. Serena was still catching her breath when she felt Valerie tackle into her once again.

“Oof!” She grunted.

The older nympho did not see this coming at all. Valerie’s recovery rate was extraordinary. The younger nympho wrestled with her mother awkwardly until Valerie was laying on top of her mother with her DDs pressed against Serena’s back. Luckily, they were the same height as Valerie began tribbing Serena from behind in this rather unorthodox but kinky form of doggy style. Serena turned her head subconsciously only for Valerie to shove her tongue down her throat as she used her entire body to push the redhead down into the ground, stabbing her nipples deeper into her back as they were tickled by Madam Red’s trademark scarlet tresses.

“Mmmmm…” They both passionately moaned into each other’s mouths.

Serena felt the younger nympho trib her from behind and powerfully at that. The rush of dominating her own mother further boiled Valerie’s slutty blood and motivated her even more to fuck Serena into the ground. Serena felt Valerie’s cunt slide alongside the lower part of her own as her mouth was utterly dominated by the blonde’s tongue, which pinned her own down as their mouths filled with the sweet flavor of each other’s girl spit.

“Mmmmmm!!” Serena groaned loudly inside of Valerie’s mouth as she felt the younger beauty’s clit penetrate her lower lips.

Valerie pressed her advantage and began pulling her hot, young ass back only to slam it forward back into her mother over and over again, making this a true doggy style fuck. Serena could not help but jerk around in response to continuous blasts of pleasure straight to her twat but her daughter put all of her weight on her and kept from slipping loose. This repeated over and over and over again until eventually Serena began to feel those all too familiar electric volts signaling her oncoming climax. They felt more and more powerful with each thrust of Valerie’s pelvis until finally, Serena could handle it no more and Valerie broke the kiss.

“Aggghhhhhhh!!!” Serena screamed as she came.

The feeling of her mother cumming inside of her combined with the sound of her screaming out in orgasmic release was one of the greatest feelings Valerie had ever experienced. After her orgasm subsided, Serena collapsed back into the ground with Valerie still on top of her back as both were left panting like dogs. After catching their breath for a bit, they both just stared into each other’s eyes, their lovely faces mere inches apart.

“That was…impressive.” Serena admitted.

“More than impressive, judging by how much you screamed.” Valerie teased.

“Don’t get cocky just yet.” Serena advised. “Anyone can fuck her opponent when she’s pinned down but can you stand up to her when the playing field is totally even?”

Valerie got up off of her mother in hopes the voluptuous redhead would clarify what she meant. They positioned themselves so that they were standing directly apart. Both had to fight the urge to just wrestle the other the ground and fuck her until she passed out right here and now but Serena had an idea and Valerie wanted to hear it.

“Scissoring.” Serena said. “We grind pussies on perfectly level ground. Let’s see how much my little girl can handle in a war of sexual attrition.”

“Hmm…” Valerie hummed sarcastically. “A young College hottie scissoring a worn out, 40 something hag. Gee, I wonder who would break first?”

“You bitch!” Serena shot back with a barely suppressed giggle. “Why don’t you get down to the ground and open your legs so I can show you what this old hag can do?”

“I thought you’d never ask.” Valerie said.

And with that, the two raging nymphos laid themselves out across from each other before slowly inching their ways towards their opponent, silently daring the other to seal their pussies together first. Valerie wasn’t sure if her mother saw this more as a fight or as a lesson but their entire excuse to fight, as if they really needed one was to prepare themselves for getting fucked by their gothic, narco captive and scissoring was the best way to go about doing that. Eventually, their cunts finally locked together.
    They didn’t know who made the final move, perhaps they both did at the same time but neither cared as they felt their bodies go limp from the shock of pure overwhelming pleasure upon the glorious contact. They both barely managed to suppress moans by closing one eye, gritting their teeth and biting down on their bottom lips.
    The cell filled with the sounds of their gasping and moaning as they pumped into each other. The sight from a bird’s eye view was a very alluring one. Both busty beauties were laid out across from each other as their heavy breathing and pumping into one another caused their mouthwatering assets to jiggle around like jello molds as their long hair fanned out behind them. Their beautiful faces blushed bright red from the overwhelming euphoria they were both feeling.

“That’s my baby girl.” Serena encouraged past her moaning. “Although, you’re certainly not a baby girl anymore if you can trib like this. Keep fucking me! Give me everything you’ve got!”

“Same to you, mommy slut!” Valerie cursed. “Don’t hold back on me! Fuck me as hard and fast as your worn out old body can take!”

“Ugh! You little…Fuck!” Serena cursed as the blonde pumped into her.

Their labias fused together and swallowed each other powerfully. At this moment, the grim circumstances that brought them to this match was the furthest thing from either of their nymphomaniacal minds. They found themselves thanking Gawd for being blessed with such a hot, fuckable mother and daughter respectively. There was nowhere in the entire world they would rather be then here and now, bashing pussies with each other. Their moaning and grunting became more frenzied and rapid. If you closed your eyes, it would sound like they were both giving birth. Animal instinct had taken over completely. If a third party came in here and tried to pull them apart, it would probably be the last mistake that poor soul would ever make. Their clits came protruding out of their hoods only to be immediately greeted by one another in yet another fusion of female flesh.

“Ohhhh!!” Valerie moaned.

“Ahhhh!!” Serena moaned.

Their bodies were now absolutely coated with sweat to the point where it looked as if someone doused them both with a bucket of water. As they continued to scissor relentlessly, they climaxed multiple times as time went on. Almost entirely together and simultaneously. On occasion, Serena would be the one to cum and on other occasions it would be Valerie but 90% of the time, it was both of them. Their cunts became red and mildly sore but that was barely even an annoyance in their quest to endlessly fuck each other. The world around them could be coming to an end before their eyes and they would not stop. They continued pumping pussies and it led to one particularly draining orgasm for both of them.

“Ahhhhhh!!!” Serena screamed.

“Ohhhhhh!!!“ Valerie cried out.

At that point, the limitations of the human body and fatigue began to take its toll on the mother daughter nymphomaniacs. They both slowed down to catch their breath, huffing and puffing. They briefly wondered how long they were going at it like this but stopped caring almost immediately after. Both were left wondering where to take this fight next and who would make the next move and when. All of those questions would be answered as:

Tribbing in an L shaped position. Valerie. And right fucking now!

It all happened so fast but Valerie managed to pry her cunt off of Serena’s and pounce on her before pushing both herself and her mother towards the wall. She then proceeded to start viciously tribbing the redhead against the opposite wall of the cell that Serena tribbed her against before. Perfect retribution. Serena was as stunned and frustrated as she was amazed and proud. Her little girl had come a very long way.

“Agh!” Serena groaned. “You fucking animal!”

“Where do you think I get it from?” Valerie asked sarcastically through her own grunts of effort.

As the blonde fucked the redhead into a corner, pussies once again fusing together, some rather unpleasant thoughts began to fill Serena’s mind. Was Valerie’s performance more a result of her growth or was Serena starting to lose her touch?
    She was most likely thinking this due to suffering her first and second loss at Tamara and La Malvada’s hands or rather cunts. Was she really getting too old for this? Was Madam Red’s time coming to an end? She put those thoughts aside and decided to just enjoy at least one more fight while it lasted and make it a good one. She still felt rather drained after that incredible scissoring session but she tribbed back into her daughter the best she could. Their DD cup tits and long, sweat soaked hair bounced all over the place from the sheer momentum of their incessant pumping. Valerie licked her lips before diving her head down and enclosing those same lips around her mother’s nipple and sucking and nibbling like crazy.

“Shit!” Serena cursed through her grit teeth.

Valerie mistakenly believed that Serena was not in any position to reciprocate such a move but the older nympho actually managed to secure her mouth on the blonde’s nipple as well. This quickly descended into a joint nipple suckling trib between the two beauties. Despite how tired they were, they both put everything they had into it, grinding harder and faster and swirling their tongues and grinding their teeth against their opponent’s milk bud.
    They reached behind their rival to grab each other’s long, sweaty matted hair and yanked hard. The burning heat rapidly swimming through their perfect bodies was beyond intoxicating. They weren’t sure if it drained or fueled them more. Perhaps both. However, this had to end at some point and Serena’s heart sank into the pit of her stomach as she began to feel her next orgasm beginning to show itself. However, she could tell from Valerie’s movements and body language that this next climax would not be mutual. She put up as much fight as she could but it wasn’t long until the inevitable happened. Serena unlatched her mouth from her daughter’s nipple as her climax smashed into her like a semi-truck.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!” Serena screamed.

Valerie was amazed that she had actually managed to get one over on her mother. Almost as amazed as her mother was. She unlatched her mouth from the redhead’s nipple as well. The two just huffed and puffed and silently stared each other down. They were messes. Their skin and faces were pink from the extreme physical exertion, their hair was disheveled and all over the place and it looked like one of them would pass out at any moment. They were both mildly tempted to ask to just call this a draw but both shook it off, wanting to see this through to the end. Serena made the next move by pushing her daughter down into the floor on her back before pulling her lower half up until she was able to sit her cunt directly on top of the blonde’s and began tribbing away.

“Agh! Fuck!” Valerie cursed.

“You put up a great fight, honey bitch. More than I expected.” Serena admitted. “But experience in both life and fighting will always come out on top. Just like I am now!”

Serena bounced herself up and down to fuck the younger nympho as each moment of contact sent volts through their bodies like tasers of pleasure being shot off inside of them. Valerie wanted to trib right back into her but her uncompromising position made it impossible and she just now realized that that was exactly what Serena wanted when she did this to her in the first place. Given that she had just tribbed her mother so much, her own pussy was ripe for the picking as well. Serena really did have it all figured out. Their clits very briefly rubbed up against each other in the chaotic grinding and it was incredible. It was not long at all until Valerie felt her climax building up and there was nothing she could do to stop it or even slow it down. It was as good as over.

“Uggggghhhhhhh!!!!” Valerie cried out as she came upwards into her mother.

She struggled to maintain her consciousness but in the end, it was hopeless. She passed out as Serena released her. Serena basked in her victory for a moment before her own body collapsed as well, on top of the blonde before drifting away.

Sometime later, they both began to stir and were cuddling lovingly. Olivia had still not returned and noticing that made them concerned but they remembered how tough she was.

“That was…really something.” Serena said. “You’ve improved a lot, honey.”

“Yeah.” Valerie said with a sigh. “It still wasn’t good enough…but one day I’ll get there.”

“That’s the spirit.” Serena said with a smile before it vanished.

“Something wrong, Mom?” Valerie asked.

“It’s just…” Serena said. “You really gave me a run for my money for a bit there. I still won but…At first, it was just Tammy who ever managed to beat me…Now it’s Tammy and La Malvada…For a second, I thought you’d be number three. I was starting to wonder if I was losing my touch…I guess even the most spirited and lustful nymphos have to get old sometime.”

“Don’t think like that.” Valerie said. “You’re still Madam Red. You beat Aunt Tammy ten times before she beat you once and two losses does nothing to take away from all your wins. Besides, it doesn’t matter how old you get. You’ll always be hot.”

“Thank you, dear.” Serena said lovingly. “But even if I’ll still be hot, I won’t always be strong. I guess I should just enjoy it while it lasts. I doubt any inmates would be able to dethrone my warden position, so I would have to nominate a successor at some point.”

Valerie looked at her with a sly expression.

“Of course. Who else would it be?” Serena asked.

“I look forward to it.” Valerie asked. “When I become worthy, at least.”

“I look forward to that day too…”Madam Gold”.” Serena said.

“Madam Gold, huh?“ Valerie asked as she played with her blonde hair that her mother gave her that alias for. “I like it.”

“Earn it.” Serena said. “A bit more practice and you might be as good in the sheets as your Dad was one day.”

“You bitch!” Valerie teased.

They were about to get frisky again when the door to the room containing their cell opened and La Malvada came in, dragging a naked and disheveled Olivia towards the cell before opening it and throwing her into Serena and Valerie’s arms.

“What’s the matter, big bad drug lord?” Olivia asked. “Am I too much for you?”

“Not on the best day of your life.” La Malvada said. “I just get tired of fucking the same puta after a while. Variety is the spice of life, as they say.”

“Do you really just see other women as nothing more than pieces of meat?” Serena asked.

“Si.” La Malvada said bluntly. “What kind of question is that?”

She then noticed how ragged and disheveled the mother and daughter looked.

“Oh, I see.” La Malvada said. “Trying to train each other for me, are you? Well, good. I want you at your best before I fuck your do-gooding cunts inside out but for now I’ll play with some of your gaurds and inmates alongside La Cazadora…But when I come back, the girl is next.”

“Bring it on, bitch.” Valerie said defiantly.

“I like them feisty.” La Malvada shot back before leaving.

“Are you okay, Olivia?“ Serena asked.

“Never better.” Olivia said with half sarcasm as she stretched. “I didn’t become Captain for nothing, babe. You know that…And looks like you two had quite the workout yourselves.”

“You could say that.” Valerie said teasingly. “If she’s gonna fuck us, we may as well keep our pussies in tip top shape.”

“You couldn’t have told me that before she dragged me off?” Olivia asked with a chuckle. “I’m a bit of a mess now, though. I could use a good tongue bath all over me.”

“We could always use more training, Madam Gold.” Serena said to her daughter.

Olivia was surprised.

“Madam Gold, huh?” Olivia asked. “Not terribly original but fitting.”

“It was Mom’s idea.” Valerie pointed out.

“Of course it was.” Olivia said. “And what about the next Captain? I’ll get old eventually too.”

“Hmm…” Valerie said. “Probably Melissa. Once she actually gets good anyway.”

“That works.” Serena said.

“I’ll have to test her myself.” Olivia said. “For now though, we should just test each other.”

“You read my mind.” Valerie said. “And I’m not scared of that goth pervert anymore. She can do her worst.”

“That’s what I like to hear.” Olivia said.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Prisoners of Lust

Classic Yuri ! One of the very hot stories you have written !